[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people who hate fun so much they tell others what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 44

>there are people who hate fun so much they tell others what their characters can and cannot wear
>>
>there are people this bad at trolling
>>
>>52955921
If I'm not the GM I don't really care one way or the other, but honestly I don't think it's entirely unreasonable for a GM to say "no, that outfit wouldn't make sense in this setting".

I mean you wouldn't expect a knight in gothic plate in a sword and sorcery setting where everyone runs around in fur and loincloths, just like you wouldn't expect someone in metal lingerie in a semi-realistic medieval fantasy setting.
>>
File: BikiniArmour2.jpg (446KB, 608x846px) Image search: [Google]
BikiniArmour2.jpg
446KB, 608x846px
>>52955921
There are people who hate tits so much they don't want them in their games.
>>
File: Wizard Robes.png (1MB, 1040x1597px) Image search: [Google]
Wizard Robes.png
1MB, 1040x1597px
>>52955921
My players' characters can dress as slutty as they want, but if you're a fighter trying to engage monsters in close quarters I expect you to cover up with some real armor. Sluttiness is for rogues, bards, and mages only.
>>
>>52955921
It's not about telling you what or what not to do.
We're just kind enough to let you know that you're about to embarrass yourself without telling you straight which would hurt your feelings by making you realize what a cringy sperg you are.
>>
>>52955921
I force all my players to wear hats that looseley correspond to their class.

Even if they dont wear hats. The only exception is the monk because "Baldness" counts as a hat.
>>
>>52956082

That's literally classist.
>>
>>52956082
What about barbarians?
>>
>>52956103

So if I play a druid I need to have a tree on my head?
>>
>>52955921

As a fan of sexy armour, context is important.

If someone tries to create a character in slutplate in a dark, gritty fantasy setting, the GM and the rest of the group is entirely justified to tell them to knock it the fuck off.

On the other hand, if a GM and the rest of the group are fine with a goofy fantasy setting full of weird and wonderful outfits that nevertheless function just fine, the person insisting they should stop because it's not realistic is also a total asshole.

Nuance, y'know?
>>
>>52956104
And?
>>
>>52956082

The obvious answer is magic. Whether enchanted boobplate or ordinary armour glamoured to look sexy.
>>
>>52956130

Warriors can be slutty too!
>>
>>52956123
the druid wears a Phrygian cap with antlers attached.
Hes also a Trudvang style dwarf so he look s abit like a grumpy garden gnome.

The ranger wears a hat with trophies on it, the Paladin has a Sallet and so on.
>>
>>52955921
I don't know about you, but I don't enjoy a guy RPing as a chick in slutty armor.
>>
>>52956199
This is the biggest issue. Tits and cheesecake are fine, watching a socially retarded neckbeard drool over them is not.
>>
>>52956138

Actually you know, I COULD buy the mage doesn't need armor argument, but thieves? Ok, it needs to let them be sneaky and shit, but armor is a necessity for someone that goes backstabbing the BBEG right on his ass, far from the fighter.

>>52956180

I don't know if this is awesome or terrible, probably both.
>>
>>52956124
I don't know. When I think dark or gritty, I think something like Warhammer or Conan, but of which feature scantly clad babes.
>>
>>52956164
When you're a walking muscle tank with natural armor, you can dress as slutty as you want.
>>
>>52956231
You're thinking of pulp. Dark and gritty would be Berserk and Dark Souls, neither of which have boobplates.
>>
>>52956231

Conan is cheesy, at least when compared to actual grimndark shit.

WHFRP I think aims for the picaresque, not really the gritty, certainly not fanservice.
>>
>>52956274
Dark and Gritty =/= Berserk-style only
>>
>>52956390
Berserk was just an example: there are other ways of dark and gritty, but none of them feature boobplates because there's a third word that's usually associated with dark and gritty, and that's "realistic".

Boobplates aren't dark and gritty. Boobplates are cheesy.
>>
>>52956223
That's my bar for it. Also realism. I have a story in which I was DM,
>be me
>play with decent group
>decent people
>play a campaign with group as character
>DM couldn't keep doing it.
>am voted the new DM
>fine
>start a new campaign
>one guy decides to make super slutty looking human female fight.
>tell him I'd rather him not, I did so privately and away from the rest of the group
>he said he can't see why it's a problem
>fine.jpeg
>start campaign
>end up in town
>have local clergy call his character out on her skankyness
>guy gives no shits
>clergy makes it impossible for party to talk to anyone in the town
>eventually the party bard rolls well enough to get someone talking
>party heads to dungeon
>decide to remove one of the rests I had planned in the first dungeon(basic goblin den)
>makes party use up their spell slots and health potions
>party heads back to town, near dusk
>party tells slut to stay outside of shop while they stock up
>have multiple men approach slut character and proposition her for sex
>player of slut is visibly upset but taking the challenges without complaint
>continue campaign in similar fashion
>player gets smart and buys cloak and wears in in town but removes it outside of town
>begins to describe and RP the slutty descriptions more
>fine.jpeg
>keep taking planned rests out of the missions, make the party more reliant on trying to get NPCs to help out
>have NPCs proposition slut as much as possible without breaking immersion or character
>this goes on for numerous sessions
>as time goes on, have party become more and more known and recognized
>slut character becomes known as slut, even though the player never accepted any propositions
>rest of party is fine because they are enjoying the extra challenges
>they are getting more upset with it as the campaign goes one because the gag is getting old
>decide to press it
>have NPCs and random events where people are actively sexually harassing and then assaulting slut character
cont?
>>
>>52956452
Do continue.
>>
>>52956452
You sound like an arsehole, but you might as well continue.
>>
>>52956503
Why?

The world will react to the actions and impressions of the player characters. If someone dresses like a slut they're going to receive wrong kind of attention. I think it's as good way to teach the players out of this stuff as there are.
>>
>>52956452

You sound like you're being a dick. Passively aggressively fucking with someone IC for OOC bullshit just makes you an asshole and a shitty GM.

If you really don't think it's okay, then put your fucking foot down OOC and tell them that it's not okay rather than warping the whole game around your inability to accept it.
>>
>>52956503
>>52956547
>Waaaah the world won't let me get away with playing my fetish characteeeer
>>
File: Xanthousset.png (522KB, 345x1025px) Image search: [Google]
Xanthousset.png
522KB, 345x1025px
>>52956124
>Dark and gritty =/= weird and wonderful outfits
>>52956274
>Dark and gritty = Dark Souls
>>
And just like that a shitposting session begins, join us next time in Shitposting planet
>>
>>52956577

I would never call Dark Souls gritty. It's high fantasy as fuck.
>>
>>52956586
If you don't start drama, there won't be drama.
>>
>>52955921
>Agree
>Yet. While OP post is fine. There are characters that aren't even thinly veiled fetishes.
>(Sometimes) Other peoples fun makes me uncomfortable, which ruins MY Fun.
So since assuming I'm the DM, what now OP?... What now?
>>
>>52956547
>Fucking with someone for OOC shit
>Their character dresses like a slut and the world is reacting to that

It's almost like odd races and out of the norm behaviors should get a reaction out of an immersive world.
>>
>>52956666

Except that isn't the situation. The poster clearly, directly stated they did not like it OOC. Their actions are not rooted in an 'immersive' world, they are rooted in messing with the player and punishing them IC because the GM was too pussy to put their foot down OOC.

They directly fucking admitted to removing opportunities to rest from dungeons and to focus more heavily on it than they otherwise would have for that exact fucking reason. Can you even read?
>>
>>52956480
My ego only requires one response
Let me explain though, the guy is a decent guy and the rest of the party didn't really mind the initial slutty armor and me adding that to the game. It was only as the campaign continued and I sort of scaled the difficulties in nearly every instance up a bit more then should've. I did so around the slutty armor, NPCs would be distracted by it, or wanting sex with the character be part of the deal. I was trying to get him to be like "i go to the blacksmith and add pieces to my armor"
I only began the pressing when I realized everyone was getting tired of it.
>eventually have local noble succeed a grope attempt and had player roll a charisma check
>failed
>character slaps the noble
>roll d6
>6
>bodyguard leaps into action
>party had to take care of business
>massive bounty on their heads
>search pushes party deeper into the mountains
>lots of encounters
>few rests
>party does really well
>finally they get close to being able get a boat and cross the sea far enough, fast enough, to not worry about being chased
>local mayor doesn't recognize them
>asks party to clear out orc den
>orc sentry outside den is captured
>turns out they are a small group of advanced scouts
>if scout party doesn't report back, orc tribe will still raid area
>half-orc wizard in part decides to see about making a truce and sending the tribe against the city where they had the bounty set on them
>party approves
>has to go through large city to quickly reach tribe
>near constant sexual assaults during journey through town
>I'm basically reading erotica at this point
>makes it to tribe
>tribe is massive and will overrun entire province
>will agree to raid the city the party wants raided if the tribe can settle there
>needs to get surrounding countries on board
>party has to become famous
>party becomes famous
>gets the 5 largest kingdoms to agree to meet
cont?
>>
>>52956577
>Dark Souls
>Dark and Gritty

More like derp and shitty.
>>
>>52956714

From the sound of it, they were only getting tired of the slutty armour because you were making such a pointlessly big fucking deal over it rather than just saying 'No, don't do that' OOC like any reasonable fucking GM.
>>
>>52956710
>GM decides instead of starting a fight to make the world more reactive

Sounds like a pretty decent tactic to me, a warning was given but was not listened to. Stay mad that not everyone wants to hear you pretend to be a slutty woman.
>>
>>52956710
If the party wasn't handling the less chances to rest well enough, I would've scaled back. I wanted to force them into the towns as much as possible to increase interactions with NPCs, hopefully trying to convince the guy to wear actual armor. But then the whole thing took on a life of it's own and ended in a satisfying conclusion if you would allow me to continue the story.
>>
>>52956770

Except I have repeatedly stated that if it's not okay, the GM should flat say 'No' rather than being a pussy and half arsing it?

Ahh, you're either terminally stupid or a troll. Sorry it took me so long to realise.
>>
>>52956783
About time you caught on, don't get so worked up over autists this board is going to shit because of it with everyone and their fucking mother replying to obvious bait.
>>
>>52956714
Hurry up to the part where (s)he gets raped by orcs and you are banned from DMing and speaking to nieces or nephews ever again.
>>
>>52955921
You can wear whatever you want so long as you pay to have it made/make it yourself (you can't buy a non existent style off the rack), and are willing to deal with a lower armor bonus and pay your public indecency fines.
>>
>>52956810
Lol actually the conclusion is far more satisfying then that.
>peace council meets
>representatives draw up demands and boundaries and borders
>orc tribe is large and can take over the country in question
>problem comes from legitimacy
>I didn't plan any of this at the start but I built each nations entire political system and it took 2 full sessions of just players negotiating the final treaty
>third session
>nations need one final thing
>guarantee the new orc kingdom will be stable
>they want party to become advisors
>orc tribe chief is fine with this
>as long as party works for him and teaches his population how to read and do stuff
>professionalize his army
>help build roads
>that sort of stuff
>final caveat
>orc chief wants to marry slutty fighter
>party members are like level 12 at this point and want the entire thing to end, campaign was supposed to end when they were like 8th or 9th level
>party agrees
>next two sessions are spent leading the orc army to conquer the nation
>create orc NPC that follows party around during battles
>final battle is fought
>make slutty fighter marry newly crowned orc king
>player is upset he lost his character
>hand him 12th level orc fighter with buffed stats
>he is pleased
As some have stated, I probably shouldn't have let it get that far, but I did. The party responded well to the extra challenges so I never gave it a second thought. I did after that campaign was over, make a house rule that unrealistic slutty armor was not allowed
>>
>>52956965
So in the end you rewarded him?

I dunno, I still think you should've had him raped.
>>
>>52956103
But I multiclass!! Are there special multiclass hats, or do I just pick one?
>>
>>52956006
The key as the GM is to warn them that wearing a chainkini in your low magic, high adventure setting is likely to get them killed, and then let them get killed if they don't listen.
>>
>>52957004
I built the orc den to fuck them up and have his slut fighter captured
then raped
but when one player wanted a truce, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to build an orc kingdom which would eventually be led by a half-orc. I built the kingdom in such a way too, where there were a large number of humans still in the nation, and they are basically used as farm laborers. The idea is that eventually both the orcs and humans will be outnumbered by half-orcs
>>
File: 1746.jpg (505KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1746.jpg
505KB, 1280x720px
>>52955921
>there are people who think 'fun' is a defence for being a huge cringelord
>>
>>52957103
>He says while posting anime.
That's unintentionally hilarious.
>>
File: yafs.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yafs.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
>rage, i get so mad that i GROW MUSCLES

cool!

>flurry of blows I'M THE FIST OF THE NORTH STAR

Fine

>improved evasion, i can literally stand and do nothing and not get hit

sure sure

>magic. fucking MAGIC

alright

>slut gear

REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>52957215
Is the wearer of the slut gear of a mystical slut class that allows her to wear such armor and not be penalized, or indeed gains bonuses for it?

That's what allows all those other examples to function - special training.

If she doesn't have anything, she will just be stabbed.
>>
How do you know what a character is wearing? Does that come up frequently during your games? Even if it was just a picture during character creation, is it really going to impact the game at any point after that?
>>
>>52957215
>If dragons can fly, then pigs can fly!
Get better bait.
>>
>>52957254
>Armor Proficiency is not training.

Ok.
>>
>>52957292
Proficiency in fists isn't the same thing as Flurry of Blows.
>>
File: 7a01c13be66b6c5cbdf6e78e982d5bcc.jpg (468KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
7a01c13be66b6c5cbdf6e78e982d5bcc.jpg
468KB, 1280x1024px
>>52957282

Why not?
>>
>>52957278
In my group we all get pictures for our characters and everyone writes a really detailed description, not a rule just what we all do. In my group, the guy made a human female fighter, fine, but very descriptively described her as like super curvy and basically a chain mail bikini. I made a story about it above. at one point I gave him splint armor and he was like "no I'll keep wearing my chain bikini"
I should've made him have like 5 AC instead of the PHB stat, but hey, new orc kingdom that will eventually be taken over by half-orcs
>>
>>52957215
If you allow anything to work in the world just because "It's got magic!", there will be no internal consistency and no logic for the players to grasp on. The world will fall into chaos and the entire game ceases to be.
>>
>>52957309
Flurry of Blows is Speedforce fists. Trained without spells or any supernatural help. It's an extraordinary ability.
>>
>>52957334

If 'silly outfits can be functional and effective armour' is the point at which you think that starts being a problem, you must prefer playing super low fantasy settings.
>>
>>52957323
Okay, so that's my point exactly. He described it in detail during character creation, and then again when specifically asked (by you) about it. Did that disrupt the game somehow?
>>
>>52957334
Explain Rage, Flurry of Blows, Improved Evasion and the shit ton of other Extraordinary abilities that spit in the face of physics

then i'll take you autistic shitfit more seriously.
>>
>>52957357
Every other subject presented in the above post has an in-universe explanation to it, usually special training plus magic. Slut gear has nothing. There is no reason to wear it.

>>52957375
I just told you. Training and magic. And you yourself just said Extraordinary abilities.
>>
>>52957282
>>52957310
The pig is half dragon. It's biology.
>>
>>52957385

'Glamoured magic armour'

It's D&D. Magic is all over the fucking place. A minor illusion spell in the name of fashion shouldn't make you blink an eye.
>>
>>52957367
I made NPCs either shun his character and the party, or they would proposition for sex, or actually try to grab his character, or try to add having sex with character a caveat for the deal. I also made the dungeons more difficult to force them into towns and cities more often. Eventually his character had to marry an orc king.
>>
>>52957385
see
>>52957292
>>
>>52957400
Seems like you're the one making it a problem
>>
File: disdainforplebs.jpg (35KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
disdainforplebs.jpg
35KB, 400x462px
>there are literally people on /tg/, in this thread, RIGHT NOW that don't understand that settings' level of realism and acceptable aesthetics can differ
>>
>>52957310
>>52957387
Not in my setting.
If you don't like it you can run your own campaign and do all the work.
>>
>>52957400
so you were extra dickish because of the description. gotcha.
>>
>>52958276

It's depressingly common, in my experience. People who somehow cannot wrap their heads around the idea that other people can have their own distinct but equally valid experiences, opinions and preferences, and that those being different isn't an innately bad thing or something you need to defend yourself against. It's somewhat bizarre.
>>
File: idltok.jpg (66KB, 500x640px) Image search: [Google]
idltok.jpg
66KB, 500x640px
>>52958276
>>52958314
>>
File: sauce_is_cladz.png (2MB, 1280x1752px) Image search: [Google]
sauce_is_cladz.png
2MB, 1280x1752px
You have to let me play a character who looks like this, regardless of setting or genre, or else you literally HATE FUN.
I order you to change your setting to accomodate whatever I feel is fun. You are my personal funslave.
>>
>>52956452
>>52956714
>>52956965
You sound like a colossal dickbag and a bad DM.
>>
File: Yellow King Jeremiah.jpg (780KB, 1481x1616px) Image search: [Google]
Yellow King Jeremiah.jpg
780KB, 1481x1616px
>>52956577
I mean the thing in that hat is literally a parasite. It's stained with blood. Pic related: he has a similar kind of parasites the demons and men in blighttown were infected with. It is the crown of the exiled King of Izalith, who likely was unfaithful to the witch (you can trade the hat for another ring of favor and protection, associated with the fickle love of the goddess Fina). It's not exactly the most cheery business. That said, gritty doesn't have to be strict realism.
>>
>>52959414

That's not actually true. Xanthous magi are seekers after the golden sorceries of Oolacile (confirmed in 3). Why Jeremiah is a pyromancer is a mystery.
>>
>>52956006
>everyone laughs at the chainmail bikini wearing fighter
>forced to eat their words when they get their asses handed to them
>becomes legend
>>
>>52956528
>>52956565
>>52956666

Yeah, the samefagging totally isn't obvious here at all. Nope, not at all.

>my ego only requires one response

A passive-aggressive weakling has a character orc-raped because he doesn't like her armor. If this story was actually true the PC would have started beheading everyone who insulted her attire.
>>
File: 1475209618815.jpg (97KB, 520x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475209618815.jpg
97KB, 520x600px
>>52957102
>I built the orc den to fuck them up and have his slut fighter captured
>then raped

So you railroaded an encounter for orc rape to punish a player you were too beta to just say no to or inflict an AC penalty on from the beginning...

> I couldn't pass up the opportunity to build an orc kingdom which would eventually be led by a half-orc. I built the kingdom in such a way too, where there were a large number of humans still in the nation, and they are basically used as farm laborers. The idea is that eventually both the orcs and humans will be outnumbered by half-orcs

And then you railroaded them into losing to a superior force that goes FULL MERKEL and submits to greenskins instead of wrecking the boogerboys with superior human cavalry and siegecraft where humans become rape-slaves to eventually form some derpy globalist paradise.

Am I missing anything here?
>>
>>52957400

Quick question, was your setting Saudi Arabia and are you a Muslim?
>>
File: StrawMan2[1].jpg (91KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
StrawMan2[1].jpg
91KB, 600x450px
>>52958287

I will, and it will be better than yours.

There's nothing more cancerous than a DM who acts as if Rule Zero applies in real life or with people who aren't stupid enough to join his awful game.

>>52958546

Pic related. Why do you have furshit saved to your HD?
>>
>>52959988
Yeah. Some people DM to feel worth in their life where they have none.
>>
>>52959853
yeah you missed keeping the /pol/shit out of shaming a DM for being a fucking idiot

>hurr globalist jewish cuck cuck cuck cuck
>>
File: laff.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
laff.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>>52959988
>Pic related. Why do you have furshit saved to your HD?

2017. Not having an external drive to hide your porn in.
>>
Here's a better question. Would you let one of your players play as a trap?

>in b4 /tg/ uses the wrong definition of trap to be funny
>>
>>52960009

It's like becoming a chatroom mod, they just want to feel like they have authority for once. Rather than it being a game or a story, it becomes personal. Like Shit DM above repeatedly calling orc marital rape and conquest of human lands via railroad "satisfying" and talking about "his ego demanding a response."

However, in retrospect either he's a much worse DM than I thought, or he made the whole thing up, and I'm not sure which is worse. See, a 12th level Fighter still using chain just...doesn't happen if you're giving out appropriate rewards, they should have plate long before then. Falling behind the curve of AC vs monster accuracy should have been a much bigger problem than rape-happy NPCs.
>>
>>52960049
>hiding your porn
>having your porn saved
>being a furry

Three good reasons to find a noose and neck yourself.
>>
>>52960114
Yes? Crossdressing and androgyny is a time honored piece of fiction.
>>
>>52960114
Someone has to have homebrewed playable mimics for most fantasy games by this point, right? Those are basically living traps.
>>
>>52960181
At least he has three reasons, while you're just stuck with

>being an autist
>>
File: smuganimegirl2.gif (2MB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
smuganimegirl2.gif
2MB, 533x300px
>>52960206
>he
>implying that wasn't you
>implying your argument didn't stem from the darkest swamps of the Autism Continent

Have the response you deserve.
>>
>>52960114

Have done, am currently doing so and will continue to do so in future.

For bonus points, some of said traps have worn sexy armour.
>>
File: IMG_20170428_165807.jpg (154KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170428_165807.jpg
154KB, 960x1280px
>>52960028
>I was about to have to argue back but I've seen you posted a /pol/ meme, eheheh
>>
>>52959890

Topkek

>>52960164

Oh shit, this is actually a good point. New question, is it sadder to BE that DM or to PRETEND to be that DM?
>>
>>52959988
It's not a strawman if OP is literally saying it's wrong for a GM to say a character image is inappropriate.
>>
>>52960028

If not wanting humanity to be conquered by shitty green cave-dwellers that zug-zug all the curvy human sluts and enslave everyone to work on farms with the promise of halfbreeds someday dominating the continent is /pol/, then SEIG MEIN FUHRER TRUMP.

>muh /pol/

Fuck off. Just like tumblr's "racist sexist transphobe gay-basher" bullshit you've used that card to the point where it doesn't do anything anymore
>>
File: 1292549221633.jpg (92KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
1292549221633.jpg
92KB, 495x700px
>>52956130
down with the bourgeoisie
>>
>>52960283

So you're autistic, a furry, and illiterate, because OP specifically referenced clothes. Your image was of a fucking dog, implying that playing a furfag was on par with a human woman showing some skin. That's a ridiculous comparison, where you deliberately substitute a weaker argument and then attack it because being a furry is rightly despised, which is precisely what a strawman is. You did a strawman, son.

Ironically, this means that...

>It's not a strawman if OP is literally saying it's wrong for a GM to say a character image is inappropriate.

...is actually true, because OP never said that.

>>52960298

I'm honestly more offended at the idea that orcs could ever run a successful kingdom for more than a generation and because I know, if Shit DM's story was true, he was planning to make it some Mary Sue Half-Orc wunderland.

>SEIG MEIN FUHRER TRUMP

Topkek.
>>
>>52960028

The DM's fantasy was literally about letting a tribe of orcs rape human women. That's cuckoldry. That's the actual thing, right there. You cuck.
>>
>>52960393
Only if the women are married, right? I'm sure most of them probably are in this sort of situation, of course, but the definitions I find usually say that's how it works.
>>
>>52960393
It's really not, kiddo.
>>
>>52960522
>kiddo

Wow, that totally makes you sound like a wise old neckbeard and not some '99er with only a single hair on his chin. Sure showed me. It's a shame you forgot to attach any actual argument to your post.

>>52960478

Arguably, yeah. You could say the definition has expanded to include your species' women and all, but I wasn't using it that way. The implied mass orcfucking of human peasant women used as laborers, such that halfbreeds eventually outnumber both sides, is statistically unlikely to involve green cock in zero married human women, therefore some degree of cucking is assumed.
>>
>>52960363
Shit DM here
My plan is to have a civil war start in a later campagin because the humans are tired of being raped, and the orcs are tired of half-orcs being better then them.
Quite literally race war.
>>
>>52960578
Wow you're REALLY desperate to pretend you know shit. You're probably not even over 35, millennial.
>>
>>52955921
>there are people who have so little self awareness they blithely reveal their magical realm to everyone around them because the thought of separating their life from their fetishes has never occurred to them

You know who else thinks like this, OP? Fursuiters.
>>
File: conan.jpg (616KB, 1782x2745px) Image search: [Google]
conan.jpg
616KB, 1782x2745px
>>52956082
What if I roll a barbarian?
>>
>>52960363
>implying that playing a furfag was on par with a human woman showing some skin.
So now you're agreeing that some character designs are unacceptable. The difference is just that you're drawing the line at dog people while the other anon at tittymonsters in chain bikinis. It's a matter of degrees.
>>
>>52960646

You really don't have a single counterargument, do you?

>>52960892
>le slippery slope

Nope. I'm saying that dogs can't cast spells, their mouths aren't structured for speech. Tittymonsters, on the other hand, are 100% structured for wearing chain bikinis and creatively-described "half-plate". Liking titties is normal and healthy, being a furry is a reason to get dragged behind a truck by rednecks.
>>
>>52960619

It's a shit plan and you're a godawful DM. Do your entire group a service, apologize to your players for being such a pathetic little bitch, and never run a game ever again. You're trying for more rounds in a game you've already lost.
>>
>>52960975
Like titties all you want, just keep them covered when I'm DM
>>
>>52960892

That's a remarkably poor argument because degree actually matters in the real world.
>>
File: 1425487501650.jpg (965KB, 850x1190px) Image search: [Google]
1425487501650.jpg
965KB, 850x1190px
>that feel when I like both women in full armor and women in skimpy outfits

Why can't we just have both?
>>
>wizard
>no sense of fashion

Pick both.
>>
>>52959727
You do realize that Dark Souls 3 is basically built entirely on retcons, right? Dark souls was originally written with just the first game in mind; there was nothing planned beyond that. It was Bandai-Namco who decide that there should be sequels, not FROM. Nothing that appears after the first game was planned in advanced, and most of the writing between games wasn't even done by the same people; which lead to huge inconsistencies.

Jeremiah was not "confirmed" as a Xanthous scholar of ds3, because that idea didn't even exist as of ds1; it was just something tacked on later in order to justify the iconic Old Monk get-up appearing in the game. It might sound cynical, but there really is nothing deeper to it than that.
>>
>>52960712
No, see, while Conan can DETECT filthy sluts he isn't actually one himself. Otherwise his filthy slut detection skills would be ruined due to localized signals he himself would radiate.
>>
>>52961095
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq5HYe0T-fI
>>
We have a female Cleric who wears magical chain bikini but is played like it has a magical shielding that acts like chainmail.
>>
>>52961005

Why would I ever let you be my DM when you're so bad at constructing arguments? See >>52959988

>There's nothing more cancerous than a DM who acts as if Rule Zero applies in real life or with people who aren't stupid enough to join his awful game.
>>
>>52961073
>my fanfiction supersedes Miyazaki's will

'kay
>>
File: 1490473068922.png (563KB, 960x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1490473068922.png
563KB, 960x1021px
>players only put their women in skimpy clothes
>they don't wear stylish functional clothing.
>>
>>52960975
Rednecks fuck pigs and goats. You know what they say about stones and glass houses.
>>
>>52961005

Annoying the ever-living fuck out of autists like you is the reason why I play so many Monks and have them be bare-chested or virtually-naked women.
>>
File: smug elf bitch.jpg (82KB, 666x1199px) Image search: [Google]
smug elf bitch.jpg
82KB, 666x1199px
>>52961162
>>
>>52961165
>rednecks fuck pigs and goats

You're thinking of Muslims.
>>
>>52961191
No, rednecks on farms fuck pigs and goats. Come look at the animal abuse reports if you don't believe me. Those are just the ones reported.
>>
>>52959727
Xanthous just means yellow: it doesn't refer to a place or order of people, but that they wear that yellow. The mages exist there long after that first age of fire, so countless cycles have past and the history of the yellow turban is forgotten and reused by other groups, one of which seeks Oolacile's sorceries.
>>
>>52961211
Muslims fuck goats
Scots fuck sheep
Rednecks fuck cousins
City folk watch others fuck their wives while fucking their wallet

Get it right
>>
>>52961157
That was my entire fucking point. Miyazaki was completely uninvolved in writing 2 and only wrote the plot for 3.
>>
File: 1479041734835.png (532KB, 947x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1479041734835.png
532KB, 947x1000px
>stroking pee-pee under the table
>fun
>>
>>52961191
Muslims don't fucks pigs, that would be haram.
But there is good reason why they are called goatfuckers. Kind wonder why sticking your dick in a goat isn't haram as well, but fuck me for thinking religion is going to make sense.

If a dude is fucking a pig, he is probably a redneck, at least in the US.
>>
File: 1492908342377.png (607KB, 941x539px) Image search: [Google]
1492908342377.png
607KB, 941x539px
>>52959853
>humans
>superior
>>
File: 1455912817175.jpg (131KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1455912817175.jpg
131KB, 715x1000px
>>52955921
>A fictional woman dresses modestly
>She's being slutshamed into the gender role of the chaste potential wife

>A fictional woman dresses seductively
>She's merely a sexualized tool created for male titiliation

>A fictional woman is skinny
>She's an unrealistic beauty standard that's harmful to young girls and poisons the expectations men have of women

>A fictional woman is T H I C C
>She's an unrealistic beauty standard that's harmful to young girls and poisons the expectations men have of women

>A fictional woman is muscular
>She's an unrealistic beauty standard that's harmful to young girls and only appeals to men with mommy issues

>A fictional woman is married to a man with more power, wealth and resources
>This is a sexist male power fantasy about obedient and dependent women

>A fictional woman is married to a man with less power, wealth and resources
>This is a sexist male power fantasy about an eternal mother figure that cleans their oopsies

>A fictional woman is in a happy, heterosexual relationship
>This is a male power fantasy about a woman who exists only to make men happy

>A fictional woman is in an unhappy, heterosexual relationship
>The woman is being oppressed

>A fictional woman is in a happy, homosexual relationship
>Lipstick lesbian that only exists to titilate men

>A fictional woman is in an unhappy, homosexual relationship
>Gaybashing

>It's a story that doesn't feature women at all
>It's still sexist

Whatever you do, you can do no right in the eyes of women. The key is excluding them from the table, clan, guild or whatever other group you participate in for whatever kind of communal entertainment. I want to say Risk is still a safe option, but someone might actually bring up that Napoleon said such sexist things as "a smiling woman is a woman conquered" which of course has no basis in reality because we all know that when a woman snarls at you that's when she's at her horniest.
>>
>>52957065
Id probably come up with somehting that fits the idea of multiclassing.
Maybe if youre a ranger/warrior you could get a mongolian fur hat?
>>
>>52962540
You know, just because the argument is fickle, doesn't mean it's not true.
>>
File: Anita-Sarkeesian[1].jpg (54KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
Anita-Sarkeesian[1].jpg
54KB, 500x315px
>>52963018
Your post reminds me of an Anita Sarkeesian quote of all things.
>>
>>52963028
People will look for meaning, even where there wasn't meant to be any.

That doesn't deny the meaning's existence.

It just makes you a sensitive faggot.
>>
>>52963099
Well, the meaning has to make come kind of sense, or at the very least be consistent with the work it came from.

People will see what they want to see. Doesn't mean that what they see is actually there.
>>
>>52963122
>Doesn't mean that what they see is actually there.

It's a cruel and futile argument to tell the hammer that it doesn't see nails.
>>
>>52955921
you could solve this by playing with weebs
>>
>>52963143
Well maybe the hammer needs to realize that it's just pounding away at the wall, achieving nothing and only causing damage.
>>
>>52963159
Yeah, but then you would have to play with weebs.
>>
>>52963122
>People will see what they want to see. Doesn't mean that what they see is actually there.
If I had to guess, I'd say that anon is probably the kind of post-modernist who claims a certain work can have a certain meaning even if the author of that work jumps up and down shouting at the top of his lungs that he never intended that, because the author has no authority over his own work and it's all just like his opinion man.

Shit like this is why so many authors are afraid to touch homosexuals: even if they try to write a good depiction of them, someone will be offended and that offended persons opinion will be on parity with the author's intentions.

I remain with my earlier point: keep women out of the group and this won't happen.
>>
>>52957103
>Implying fun doesn't trump everything
>>
>>52961001
tbf he began his statement by saying he is a shit GM
>>
>>52960268
>Reading Comprehension
He was actually AGREEING with the dude, not arguing back.

But I guess I shouldn't expect a /pol/tard to have more than a third grade reading level.
>>
>>52962540
If you'd ever actually met a woman before you'd know that they aren't all delicate little snowflakes who can't stand an opposing opinion like you are.

Instead of arbitrarily banning 50% of all people from your table, maybe you should tell people who say those things to fuck off ...?
>>
File: 1421435404116s[1].jpg (7KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1421435404116s[1].jpg
7KB, 250x243px
>>52963331
Legit question here: how and where do I meet women who balance out the worst womankind has to offer? I need to know this for reasons.
>>
File: shhhhh.jpg (44KB, 483x659px) Image search: [Google]
shhhhh.jpg
44KB, 483x659px
>>52963331
>50%

acktually.gif

Females are actually 48% of the population in the world in general. But all people isn't really the proper set to examine.

All gamers, and specifically tabletop roleplayers is the proper set. Females pretty clearly make up a little less than 10% of that, so he's only arbitrarily banning a small fraction of all possible players.
>>
>>52963400
Outside, unfortunately.
>>52963414
Ah, but if you meet part of that 48%, you could invite them to join a game (assuming your group isn't entirely made up of embarrassing wastes of flesh) thereby adding them to the possible-player-pool.
>>
>>52963436
>Outside, unfortunately.
Nice meme, bruh. There are no people who never go outside.
>>
>>52963441
>What is hyperbole?
The Autism is strong in this one.
>>
>>52963441
>the mole people don't exist
Nice try.
>>
>>52963441
Sounds like something a spider would say.
>>
>>52963414
>Females are actually 48% of the population in the world in general
This is solely due to China and their children policy making it so everyone wanted male children.
>>52963400
Re-educate yourself on social interaction, then go outside.
When you have a problem with everyone, the problem is you.
Kill yourself, frogposter.
>>
>>52963441
Also, as someone with agoraphobia, you'd be surprised how long you can go ...
>>
>>52963453
>solely

actually.gif.webm

In a study around 2002, the natural sex ratio at birth was estimated to be close to 1.06 males/female.

China's policies and cultural stigmas help the situation along, but no, it's very far from solely.
>>
>>52963463
>using a decade old study AND ignoring the sum population that stood at 1.17 male/female
Actually, stop it.
>>
>>52961036
>Why can't we just have both?
Autism. Nerds are autistic by their very nature so I'm not surprised.
>>
>>52963487
>thinking a study stops being meaningful after a decade
>thinking natural births change significantly over time

lol

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC102777/
>>
>>52963167
I'd rather play with retarded weebs than the sad sacks of shit that make up /tg/.
>>
>Somehow we got to population statistics from chainmail bikinis.

Goddamn nerds.
>>
>>52963525
This is /tg.
>>
>>52963525
The only surprise is that it took 150 posts.
>>
>>52963525
Stopping in at Orc racism and relationship advice!
>>
File: 1480289601403.jpg (76KB, 560x623px) Image search: [Google]
1480289601403.jpg
76KB, 560x623px
>>52955921
What kinds of dress are appropriate depend on the game, but in a relatively serious, down-to-earth campaign, people will react in a realistic fashion to what the characters are wearing. And if somebody dresses in a chainmail bikini, that will do little to protect them. With that said, I rarely feel the need to go into intricate detail over what people are wearing and people are, of course, free to imagine things however they want to. And I'm quite happy to let somebody use a cheesecake picture for their character art. I never view character art as exact anyway, but more like a "my character looks kind of like this and has a similar style to this". Ridiculously revealing pictures can be regarded as what you'd get if somebody who saw the character drew/painted cheesecake pictures inspired by her (or what you'd get if she posed for the fantasy equivalent of Maxim or whatever).
>>
>>52963525
>unsolicited opinions about israel
>>
>>52958314
It's the board of that "you misspelled <my fav thing>" meme, what do you expect?
>>
>>52963501
>continues using birth records when the OP post accounted for world totals
>prattling on like a nation of 3 billion with a lopsided gender ration due to idiocy and cultural bias doesn't skew worldwide gender rations 2+%
Ackshually, stop it, you are just stupid right now, what are you even arguing for.
>>
>>52963458
I'm sorry to hear that. Are you any better now? Can you go outside? Do you have professional help?
>>
>>52963501
Thanks for the link, this is interesting.
>>
File: a bit.jpg (28KB, 435x461px) Image search: [Google]
a bit.jpg
28KB, 435x461px
>>52963573
Only have one question for you.
>>
>>52963591
>proceeds to meme
Thank you for conceding, sir, now suck my left nut.
>>
>>52963577
Still struggling. Things are better than they were. Got professional help. It's a bit hit and miss.

Thanks for your concern!`
>>
>>52963521
>luchador Gran
Good taste, friend.
>>
>>52963521
Fuck you bitch, I'm fabulous. I'm a good player AND dm
>>
File: C9ZKpWQUMAAKkMA.jpg (79KB, 800x735px) Image search: [Google]
C9ZKpWQUMAAKkMA.jpg
79KB, 800x735px
>>52963662
Lucha Gran is best tier 4.
>>
File: everything happens for a reason.jpg (46KB, 529x529px) Image search: [Google]
everything happens for a reason.jpg
46KB, 529x529px
>let the player dress as a slut
>in the first town she gets arrested for disrupting public order
>>
File: 1451276234885.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451276234885.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
Last 'slutty' dressed character I had was a male mage who wore ceremonial armor to battle, the perfect cover for when the enemy knows to gank the nerd first.
Though I suppose anything that character wore would've looked slutty since he was walking, predatory fey sex on legs.
>>
>>52955960
>there are people with this advanced autism
>>
File: historically acurate armor.jpg (327KB, 1605x1056px) Image search: [Google]
historically acurate armor.jpg
327KB, 1605x1056px
>>52956082
>>52956085
>>52956124
etc. etc. etc.
>>
>>52955921
Its more about consistency if you have a semi realistic setting and you have a character with a chain mailBikini it looks horribly out of place.
For the same reason you dont have a fully armored knight in a barbarian setting it Would look out of place.
>>
>>52963414
>All gamers, and specifically tabletop roleplayers is the proper set. Females pretty clearly make up a little less than 10% of that, so he's only arbitrarily banning a small fraction of all possible players.
You got a study to show for that? Anecdotal but the majority of my tabletop friends are girls, trying to figure out if I've stumbled into some pocket dimension or something.
>>
>>52956103
>ZUN as a DM
>>
>>52955921
One true way-ism is a serious problem when it comes to role playing games, and I doubt it's ever going to go away.
>>
>>52956103
I want to know what a black blade warlock/stone sorcerer multiclass would wear in your game.
>>
My setting has glamered armor available to be anything from plate bikinis, chain mail barbarian codpieces that and huge shoulder pads of arrow deflection, and super frilly animu battle gowns. Its equal opportunities for silly outfits, but its mostly just adventurers who pay for this stuff because they want to stand out and get hired. Standing armies and most mercenaries go for a more standardized look.
>>
>>52964059
You have, trust us and yes that's purely anecdotal for you.
>>
>>52955921
Stop oppressing women with you male sexual fantasies, you loser.
>>
>>52964380
Yeah, start oppressing them with your dick instead.
>>
>>52956027
Anything to big for both hands is a waste, redeploy assets
>>
>>52960206
At least autists can be high functioning
>>
File: you-hate-fun.png (300KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
you-hate-fun.png
300KB, 550x600px
If you don't let my character wear this kind of armor (with the same AC bonus as full plate and it's not magic or special in any way), then you literally hate fun. You don't have a say in what is possible in your own setting. Fun is objective and cannot exist without bikini armor.
>>
>>52964663
This type of conduct is unbecoming.
>>
>>52964663
Bikini armor is fine, but get some better taste in body types. That thing is hideous.
>>
>>52964670
>>52964704
You are both enemies of true right fun. I decide what fun is and you hate it.
>>
>>52964730
Sir, you are acting like an infant. I must request that you behave in a more gentlemanly manner.
>>
>>52961573
It's the Welsh that fuck sheep. Scotts fuck soulless gingers.

You get it right.
>>
>>52962540

I was with you right up until you got out of the green text.

So, how many tables are you banned from?
Women aren't some monolithic hive hind, you know.
>>
>>52964809
>soulless gingers
Can you get those on amazon.scot?
I ask for research purposes.
>>
>>52964871
No. but you could probably find a few on craigslist.
>>
>>52962909
That's pretty legit. I'd wear a job-mandated hat. Mages would get shot at a lot more, unfortunately for them. That's their problem, though.
>>
My personal excuse is they rub bare parts in bark/ironflesh balm/oil which serves as softer protection.
Reasoning is the blacksmiths makes a killing selling it along with armor and some offer a free sample and they save money in materials that is used on a regular suit of armor.
>>
>there are people who do anything other than collaborate with their GM and their group to create a character appropriate to the setting and comfort level of their fellow players
>>
File: Absolutely Disgusting.gif (1MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Disgusting.gif
1MB, 300x200px
>>52966564
What is this? It's like you want to have a rewarding experience roleplaying or something.
>>
File: Armored Woman.jpg (390KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Armored Woman.jpg
390KB, 800x533px
If you're going into battle, you should probably wear armor.
Now, if cheesecake and beefcake is available, that's different. That's internally consistent.
However if a male knight is wearing armor that covers him head to toe, and a female knight is not, then you need to be punched in the face.
I will not piss in your troll's mouth.
>>
>>52966564
>>52966735
Nope, you just hate fun. That is the principle of OP's complaint. Fun equals whatever IIIIIIIIIIII want to do at the moment.
>>
>>52960114
As a GM, one of my players couldn't make it to session 0, and gave the rest of the group full permission to make his character for him.

They ended up making an extremely feminine young trap who had a thing with unicorns and wore dresses. It was extremely funny and I may have encouraged them.
>>
>>52955921
>here is your armor coverage table. roll a d10, 0 counts as 10. any result below 3 has a x0 armor multiplier, roll every time you take a hit. covering damage such as firestorm and blizzard do at least 50% of their total damage despite your regular threshold
>>
File: ckSXR1x.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ckSXR1x.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>52955921
>>
>>52967692
Nigger, you do not come into a bait thread after 200+ replies and say it GON be gud. It BEN gud nigga.
>>
>>52956082
My character only wears a hakama, nothing above her waist except a shoulder guard which is more to show "Yes I prefer going bare-chested, I didn't lose my shirt" and to provide a band for her quiver of arrows and she's utterly flat as a board because she's 12 but her natural androgyny makes everyone think she's a he.
>>
File: 1382834253451.jpg (76KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
1382834253451.jpg
76KB, 500x469px
>>52968313
You just took the bait
>>
File: 1484723902884.png (72KB, 397x261px) Image search: [Google]
1484723902884.png
72KB, 397x261px
>>52968404
>child characters
>>
>>52963453
>natural birthrate skews significantly male in normal human population everywhere
>it's all thanks to china
Fuck off chinaboo.
>>
>>52963573
>3 billion
It's 1.38 billion you fucking chinaboo.
Never post in this thread again dumbass, because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>52964059
My group is 3 women, 2 dudes (including me, the DM). Take a look at this thread and ponder why they think we're outliers.
>>
>>52964059
Not that guy, but I know Gen con released information about their attendees and WotC released information about their customers and it was around 77% male and 81% male respectively.

Obviously they both cover more than just tabletop roleplaying, but I doubt there are serious scientific studies about specific gaming demographics.
>>
File: 006.jpg (46KB, 605x452px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
46KB, 605x452px
>>52955921
Which one of those is the male one?
Thread posts: 223
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.