[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I in for, /tg/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 20170427_190338.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170427_190338.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
What am I in for, /tg/?
>>
Fascinating, incredibly detailed and nigh on unplayable mechanics.
>>
>>52938279
Autism in place of playability. On a scale of 1 to 10, you will require scientific notation to rate this.

OR....

If you could automate the process, it could be glorious.
>>
>>52938279

Forget those anons. Phoenix Command is perfectly playable with a little work pre-game.

The system is modular, so you can add the level of detail you want, from easy mode to full autism.

Take the tables and charts for the rules you'll be using, and put them on a couple sheets of paper, or do as I did and print them on cardstock and make a GM screen. Flipping through the books to consult tables slows the game to a crawl. having the charts in front of you makes things go quickly.
Man...I really miss Living Steel. And we never got to see what the ICON project was...
>>
>creator Barry Nakazono quit game development to go design rockets for NASA

http://www.techbriefs.com/component/content/article/ntb/tech-briefs/mechanics-and-machinery/7463

Huh.
>>
>>52939947
>I really miss Living Steel

You and me both, buddy. I still have my LEG newsletters with the extra fluff and rules.
>>
File: 1911 tacticool holster.jpg (45KB, 750x616px) Image search: [Google]
1911 tacticool holster.jpg
45KB, 750x616px
>>52938279
>rocket launcher is so close to a last resort it comes before grenades and handguns
>>
>>52938279
A fun experience if you do what >>52939947 did It speeds up the game immensely if you have the tables in front of you and if you mark down every character's shot modifiers.
>>
>>52938279
Is the 'small arms combat system' the core rulebook?

>mfw a whole book about artillery

My dick

Do you use minis or counters for it with a map?
>>
>>52938279
That cover looks so much like what you'd have on the front of an Atari cartridge.
>>
>>52938279
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3816353
>>
>>52938279
One thing you'll be in for is a pretty heavy american bias, the m16, m14 and CAR-16 all have better penetration than rifles with similar barrel lengths and muzzle velocities. The entire AK series on the flip side have terrible penetration values in comparison.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.