[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INT is thinking Joshua was right. WIS is knowing Daniel was right.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 34

INT is thinking Joshua was right.
WIS is knowing Daniel was right.
>>
>>52937318
I knew daniel was right but I still went with joshua first time. Too scared to disobey, plus was cooler
>>
>>52937318
Whatever.
Joshua, put a cap in general gobbledigook here
>>
>>52937318
Fuck the White Legs. If you let them live, they despoil and destroy Zion. No, extermination was absolutely the right call.
>>
>>52937483
>Implying one little resort is worth staining the hands of peaceful people
>>
INT is knowing Frankenstein was not the monster. WIS is knowing he was.
>>
>>52937460
Best line in the DLC
>>
Least favorite dlc.
>>
File: campfire.gif (982KB, 500x190px) Image search: [Google]
campfire.gif
982KB, 500x190px
>>52937550
>not knowing that killing done righteously is a chore like any other
>>
>>52937550
>pacifism
>valid option ever
>>
File: Justice.png (70KB, 500x528px) Image search: [Google]
Justice.png
70KB, 500x528px
>>52937318
Str is killing every last white leg with a pig sticker.
Dex is defaulting to VATS to skip through a sparse DLC.
Constitution is tanking suddenly cazador from nowhere during a yaoguai hunt.
Charisma is convincing Joshua to let go of his hate and spare the white legs.
Intelligence is understanding that nature will do the rest anyhow.
Wisdom is knowing that they are all filthy tribals who won't matter for the rest of the game now that you've got their stuff. Just another footprint on a lonesome road.
>>
>>52937318
Damn it New Vegas was good.
>>
Now I want to replay New Vegas. Can someone please talk me out of it?
>>
>>52937717
>Just another footprint on a lonesome road.
I see what you dun there, Courier.

>>52937550
God's earth is defended by God's people, for if they will not stand up for Him and His works, who will? Also, >>52937688 is 100% true. All is fair in the name of righteousness.
>>
File: 73513440.jpg (34KB, 1024x435px) Image search: [Google]
73513440.jpg
34KB, 1024x435px
>>52937757
>>
>>52937749
Amen, brother.
>>
>>52937757
I just got it working after 5 hours of tinkering with mods, so I'm not gonna talk you down. It's the best Fallout game by a huge margin and just a great game in general, you should do it.
>>
>>52937757
Remember to get Chance's Knife early, anon.
>>
File: Randall_Clark.jpg (363KB, 1050x750px) Image search: [Google]
Randall_Clark.jpg
363KB, 1050x750px
>>52937318
> I tell them to be kind to each other and modest. I tell them never to hurt each other but that if someone else comes along and tries to hurt them to strike back with righteous anger. Stuff like that. I sign every note "The Father," because well, just because.
>>
>>52937550
>Man who originally protected them wanted them to protect themselves

Deus vult
>>
File: A_Light_Shining_in_Darkness.png (973KB, 1350x950px) Image search: [Google]
A_Light_Shining_in_Darkness.png
973KB, 1350x950px
>>52937318
Proverbs 10:27
"The fear of the LORD prolongs life, But the years of the wicked will be shortened"
>>
>>52937877
I found all the notes and everything and then found that and just sat for a solid 5 minutes thinking about it all and that thing was by far the most memorable part of possibly all the DLC for me.
>>
>>52937318
Park Ranger hat is for rping as a Zion park ranger and shotgunning every single Yao Guai you come across and finding every single landmark.
>>
File: thisisreal.png (551KB, 600x950px) Image search: [Google]
thisisreal.png
551KB, 600x950px
>>52937318
>Just mormon things
>>
>>52937318

>"White Man's Burden", the character
>Wis

Top Jej
>>
>>52937318
>want to make a paladin like Joshua
>never get to be a player

fuck, someone talk me out of having a righteous mentor paladin npc interact with players
>>
File: Bluff Checks.png (972KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bluff Checks.png
972KB, 1280x720px
>>52937757
Do it faggot.

It's flawed, but it's still my all-time favorite Fallout game of all time.
>>
File: don't you make me sigh.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
don't you make me sigh.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
>>52939672
You'll be a player one day. Save that until then, don't worry. We'll get there one day.
>>
>>52939672
Okay. Don't do that.

Unless you put a NOT Daniel alongside them so the party can choose between them
>>
>>52937318
Let Daniel leave
>He regrets it for the rest of his life
Convince him to stay and fight
>he regrets it for the rest of his life
>>
>>52939752
Daniel was in a shitty spot, no matter what decision came through he wouldn't have liked it. He didn't want to leave, and he didn't want to fight. He just hoped that the Legs would leave. But Joshua knew better.

>>52939728
True, but playing Joshua requires some experience, he's not exactly level 1 material.

>>52939732
This is a good idea actually.
>>
>>52939788
>>52939752
Was it possible to set things up to make the ol' missionary work as hard as possible? Tell Walks on Clouds or whatever he's been holding out on her about her husband, tell them to stay and fight over his orders, etc?
>>
>>52937318
>leading an ignorant tribe to live in the wastes with no firearms, armor, medical tech, food supply, or understanding of radiation, where they will almost certainly drop like flies
>teach said "innocents" that submission and fear are their lot in life, ensuring that they'll be victimized by every further raider group they encounter, doomed to flee in fear from one threat to the next until they eventually die out
>allowing one of the last unspoiled ecosystems on the PLANET be irrecoverably destroyed by the white legs
>allowing Caesar's Legion to gain further potential troops, further strengthening the greatest geopolitical threat in the region

>all because you don't want your precious tribal babies to see someone get shot

Daniel was a short-sighted fool. Joshua was a bloody-minded thug, if well spoken, but at least his eyes were clear. There was far more at stake then the illusion of ignorance in the minds of a few tribals, but Daniel was too caught up in his own concerns to see the bigger picture.

And why was there no "Bitch, I'll go fucking kill them all by myself" option. The Sorrows get to stay "pure", the white legs get dead, everybody wins.
>>
>>52940341
>"Bitch, I'll go fucking kill them all by myself"
I wanted this option too. Though, I managed to fail the whole questline because when the caravan ambush happened I was sniping everything that moved with my .50cal and popped the head off the tribal npc as he was running towards the bridge.

Hated how the caravan was scripted to die, hated that "New Canaan" was destroyed robbing me of a city-hub to visit, hated the whole tribal thing. I just wanted to leave as soon as I got there.

But I saw no reason to have the tribals involved because I wanted to slaughter the whitelegs already for killing New Canaan.
>>
>>52940543
>popped the head off the tribal npc as he was running towards the bridge.
I've done this several times. I'm usually not a fan of essential NPCs but in this case it would have been warented.
>>
File: Stone.gif (7KB, 200x217px) Image search: [Google]
Stone.gif
7KB, 200x217px
Thinking about having a Joshua Graham expy show up in my Deadlands: Hell on Earth campaign. I mean, a harrowed gunhand former raider from Deseret, the backstory practically writes itself.

also, who would win in a fight between him pic related?
>>
>>52941738
Lynch, definitely.
>>
>>52941738
Picrelated, unfortunately. Joshua has crazy DR, Stone has complete immunity.
>>
>>52941798
Depends on the edition, Deadlands: Reloaded says he can be killed by his own hand or the bullets that killed him originally (which may or may not still be rattling around in his body)
>>
>>52937584
This is still the best one
>>
>>52941939
I know. And how exactly do you see this working in case of him vs Josh?
>>
>>52937877
>>52938928
I get why some folks might not like the dlc, but the survivalist's story is so good.
>>
>>52937757
Do it faggot! Get the weather and real night mod, grab more perks and go for your life. Best RPG out there imo.
>>
>>52937584
>>52942032
Real INT is being able to work out that the monster actually was called Frankenstein.
>>
>>52941939
>>52942076
Also, I haven't seen any mentions of the bullets being able to kill him in his profile. Where is it stated?
>>
>>52942143
Marshall's Handbook (explorer's edition) pg 160
> Weakness (Bullets o' Betrayal)
>>
>>52942143
It's in the Marshall's Handbook of the newest edition.
Page 160 "Bullets o' Betrayal" It mentions that "[He] can be killed for good with the bullets his own troops used to kill him in Gettysburg. Some of them may still be rattling around in his corpse!"
>>
>>52937318
INT and WIS together is not giving a shit about this faggotry.
>>
>>52937318
Old World Blues was the only good DLC
>>
>>52942270
feck off m8

nv dlc is too good
>>
>>52942270
All NV dlc had something that sucked all enjoyment out of it. For OWB it was awful humor and bestially overpowered enemies, but at least you could compensate for the latter. So while I wouldn't call it good, I'd agree that it was the 'not terrible one'.
>>
>>52937318
Letting people force you out of your home through violence to preserve some nebulous "moral high ground" bullshit so some pathetic missionary can feel good about himself is right?

Fuck you, fuck him, everything you both stand for, and the people that started the fight.
>>
>>52940665
>I'm a trigger happy jackass and don't know how to check my targets.

Follows-Chalk being killable provided a good object lesson for the stupid.
>>
>>52942461
Not the guy you were replying to, but in my defense I'd gotten used to Boone's red-vision. No need to check targets that glow red. Also that he kills from across the map because Boone and Ed-E are an unstoppable duo.
>>
File: Cucker Spaniel.png (433KB, 598x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cucker Spaniel.png
433KB, 598x720px
>>52937550
You are a fucking cuck. I'll come and fuck your wife in a little bit, hold on.
>>
>>52942461
I threw one eploaive that happened to tag but not kill Follows-Chalk which caused him to be hostile to me. So I killed him and then spent about two hours wandering around the area wondering why everyone was hostile to me and there was no real direction to the DLC.

I finally looked it up and quit playing for a night.
>>
>>52939788
>not exactly level 1 material.
Can always blame the level 1-ness on the terrible maiming injuries.
>>
>>52942380
Hmm.
So, uh, how many times have you watched a town burn to the ground again?
Never?
Okay.
>>
I enjoyed the Honest Hearts the first couple play through a, but now I do the Sneering Imperialist route of killing all savages, raiders, and tribals or their sympathisers. The Followers can get fucked.

By God, the NCR will reign gloriously West to East.
>>
>>52942461
I killed him as well, because some fucking savage was taking potshots at me and I just unloaded towards the cliff. This resulted in some named savage rushing from the bushed at me. After he was dead, I got a "quest failed" message and had to look up what happened.

Not my the NPC I didn't even know about came up behind the target I was firing at, got it and got mad.
>>
>>52937318
other way around, bud.
>>
>>52943790
Yes, because if someone tried to invade the town and kill us, our town would defend itself, instead of fleeing and allowing them to burn it. Have you never seen a municipality deploy police against rioters, or armed shopkeepers defending their businesses against looters?
>>
>>52937877
Randall Clarke is, to me, one of the best story I came accross in a video game.
>>
>>52942270
Worst dlc ever. Felt like Bethesda made, fucking disgusting.
>>
>>52944939
What's it like, being allergic to fun?
>>
>>52944954
>Lolrundumb maymay trahs
>fun
Go play Floout 4 with {sarcasm}, autist.
>>
>>52944971
When was the last time you had fun in a video game, anon? Can you even remember?
>>
>>52944939

There is so much wrong with this post. Here's your (you).
>>
>>52944971
Why does every instance of humor in a game have to be the worst thing ever?

Old World Blues starts when a magic laser teleports you from a drive-in movie theater. It's supposed to be silly.
All the fucked up shit behind the veneer of the humor is the point of it, nerdo.
>>
>>52945039
>It's supposed to be silly.
And we all know how well silly Fallout DLC has been received aliens I actually liked Mothership Zeta the best out of the FO3 DLC
>>
Why must Gun Runner's Arsenal have to add the "(GRA)" tag on all the new shit? Feels pointless.
>>
>>52945061
There was nothing more than the surface-level silly in MZ though. In OWB, it shows both the sillyness and the consequences of it ex:Chinese labor camp, creating cazadores

I think Mobius is one of the best parts of the dlc that everyone forgets, especially talking to him.
>>
>>52937318
And SAN loss is realizing that somewhere out there, the Plunger Room still exists.
>>
>>52945007
Fallout NV base game was fun (some parts was crappy, nothing is perfect).
>>52945039
Becouse it was garbage tier humor, anon. It was just like Bethesda Nuga-Kola iz fun, muh 50ties maymays trash. Gameplay-wise OWB was typical "go clear the dungeon, resive some LYLZIE ""UNIQUE" item XD" bethesda garbage.
>>
>>52945061
>I actually liked Mothership Zeta the best out of the FO3 DLC
Not a huge achivement.
>>
On important DLS NPCs:
God tier: God, Dean, Joshua.
Dog tier: Dog
Shitty maymay tier: Think Tank
Mom, bring the camera, i wuz courier: Ulysses.
Boring tier: the rest.
>>
>>52945039
not that anon, but the writers seem to masturbate over their own words when it comes to making it's """humor""". this is pretty evident when you first had a 10-minute(!) conversation with them. they tried way too hard to be funny and ends up falling flat. hell, even the base game had its own share of silliness and that's much more laughable than this and it still had plenty of fucked up things just as much as this dlc
>>
>>52945729
>the writers seem to masturbate over their own words
That's normal for Obsidian.
>>
>>52937550
They aren't going to survive the wasteland if they don't learn how to fight in self defence, you can't just run away from bandits forever
>>
>>52937757
Why not? Its better than 4.
>>
>>52945806
plus, nowhere in the fucking bible does it say you shouldn't murder the fuck out of someone if they try to kill you.

I mean, Jesus says to turn the other cheek, yeah

But then there are other books of the bible with prayers to god to bring calamity on the enemies of the Israelites.
>>
Daniel is New testament, Joshua is Old, which means he makes a lot more sense as a role model for savages living inna woods (or canyons in this case).
Also god damnit FNV may have been a brilliant game but it was also ruinously unstable, I've never had a game break itself without my intervention before but NV managed it.
Finally, fuck Dead Money.
>>
File: opinions.gif (447KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
opinions.gif
447KB, 160x160px
>>52945812
>Its better than 4.
Depends on what you're playing it for. For me the exploration has always been the most fun part of the fallout experience, and while NV had some interesting rewards and notes for exploring, the Commonwealth has a vastly more interesting landscape to delve into.
>>
>>52945854
Dead Money - best DLC.
>>
>>52945863
FO4 is shit in exploring, go find some morons who got captured. Again.
>>
>>52946144
Dead Money's a worse DLC than GRA or CS.
>>
>>52945812
>better than 4
Not a huge plank to step over.
>>
>>52946162
Dont like good characters, hostile
environment, ok story? Go listen to SCIENSE MEMEZ and find LULZY ARMOUR, or better yet blow A LOTZ OV NUKEZ, while listening to kindergarden pottery of WE WUZ ROMANS AND MUH MUMERICA.
>>
>>52946188
>local child has autistic tantrum after being told people don't like thing he likes
Dead Money literal worst NV DLC.
>>
>>52946193
What, literrally cant into counterargumet about Old MeMESBlues and NUKEZ Road?
>>
>>52946154
nigga that's questing, I'm talking about wandering around and going into random dungeons and shit, or wandering in one direction for an hour and discovering all the locations. Say what you will about the rpg elements (or lack thereof) but the actual locale Bethesda built in FO4 is some of the best there is in gaming.
>>
>>52946213
>if I keep screaming, people will magically change their opinions
>>
>>52946193
>characters with story and motivation
>location with history
>plot to tie all together
>uncomfortable gameplay and bad environment, all explained and justified
>lack of retarded and unbalanced items with
bethesda-like meme aestetic
Yep, DM is the worst.
>>
>>52946237
Yes anon, we are in fact on 4chan.
>>
>>52946237
>still 0 arguments
>>
>>52946232
If you find locations of FO4 good, there is nothing to say, honestly.
>>
>>52946242
>uncomfortable gameplay and bad environment, all explained and justified
>it's okay for our game design to be shit, because we justified it in-universe
No.
>>
>>52946193
>>52946213
Okay, guys settle down.

I do agree that Dead Money was probably the weakest of NV's DLC, mostly due to some really annoying design choices. That said, being the weakest of a damn strong run doesn't make something bad, just not quite as good.
>>
>>52946286
>it's okay for our game design to be shit, because we justified it in-universe
So, we still discussing OWB and LR, right?
Care to answer on other points? Spoiler: you cannot, go fire from meme-dog-gun.
>>
>>52946308
>I do agree that Dead Money was probably the weakest of NV's DLC
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>52946318
>Care to answer on other points?
Alright

>characters with story and motivation
>location with history
>plot to tie all together
Too bad literally none of the backstory or plot or characters are interesting.
>>
>>52941939
>>52942076
>>52942143

It's also stated in Between Stone and a Hard Place, where you get to fix the stupid time traveling plot by Stone giving you his hand + gun to shoot the other Stone with since they hate each other.
>>
File: fallout-4-far-harbor-screen-3.jpg (214KB, 1712x963px) Image search: [Google]
fallout-4-far-harbor-screen-3.jpg
214KB, 1712x963px
>>52946261
What about the locations do you not like aesthetically, because that's were I'm coming from when I say the Commonwealth is a more interesting wasteland. I can wander for 10 minutes in any given direction from anywhere and be beholden to some awe-inspiring old world factory crumbling under the weight of 200 years of disrepair, or into a murky, atmospheric swamp were danger may lurk around any corner, or delve into any number of labyrinthine corporate ruins filled with mementos of a world long gone.

The Commonwealth is a visually stimulating region that encourages exploration purely by virtue of how it is designed. In contrast, New Vegas, while it has a few areas like this, is for the most part endless desert, and exploration is primarily driven by the need to visit locations for one quest or another.

I can get like NV better as an overall game, but it's certainly not more visually interesting.
>>
>>52946325
As I said, mostly thanks to some annoying design choices. The fog was pretty neat, but on higher difficulties just turned into a ballache (though, yes, that was sort of the point). I could deal with that though. The part that made it annoying was the dumb radios and the holograms which were a real pain if you weren't going stealthy techie.
The Ghost People were damn awesome though, as was the story.
>>
>>52937318
>WIS is knowing this tribal warfare is inherent to human nature and regardless of who wins they'll turn into a bloodthirsty horde within a few generations
>>
>>52946370
Actually, you know, now that I type it, I'm now remembering the questionable scaling choices of some of the other DLC (and the game in general), so I might have to take back that statement.

All of them had their weaknesses, such as Honest Hearts actually being somewhat dull outside of the Joshua/Daniel debate and the story of Lonesome Road really feeling like a last ditch attempt to salvage a plotline off the cutting room floor.
>>
>>52937550
>peaceful people
a meme.
>>
>>52946359
But anon, we discussed OWB and LR already. Well ,you still didnt care to anserw about retarded SCIENSE bullshit, shitload of nukes (nice gamedesign), murrican! weapons, autistic armour, fucking tunnelers, whole nevada knowing bout your final choise (fucking how?). Oh yes, retarded bonus boss battles with more stupid meme items as a reward, clearly DM was fucking shit.
>>
>>52946368
Why do they hate each other?
>>
>>52946410
>entire response to everything is 'no ur DLC'
The time I put into Dead Money is the only NV playtime I've regretted.
>>
>>52939719
>be me
>get off vidya for productivity (just hop on /tg/ anyway but whatever)
>life suddenly begins to get interesting
>frequently get into more sticky situations
>fights
>falling in love
>doing lines of coke in the back of a junker car while a fiend at the wheel zips through potholes and torrential rain in back alleys at 60 mph
>realize I've been doing all this for years in-game while IRL taking it easy
>now split between going back to a stable person who plays games and a rambling vagrant who lives games

It's a rush but honestly it comes with a lot of hurt/humiliation/rejection/fear of jail/death.

I'd say play on if you're /neckbeard/ and loving it but if you're remotely physically/mentally capable there's plenty of adventure hanging around the corner.
>>
>>52946401
>such as Honest Hearts actually being somewhat dull outside of the Joshua/Daniel debate
True. Survivalist story was good, but the rest of Zion was boring, also, fucking spawning enemies, jesus.
>the story of Lonesome Road really feeling like a last ditch attempt to salvage a plotline off the cutting room floor
I always find LR really weak overall. Ulusess was full of tumbler-tier pathos.
And OWB was a mistake.
>>
>>52937877
Honest hearts had the best story of the DLC, then Lonesome Road, then... the rest were meh.
>>
>>52937318
Why not go retrieve a GECK to fix up Zion while you were at it? Or did that retcon get retconned?
>>
>>52946433
Gotta agree with this. Dead Money feels quite different compared to the other DLC's along with a game. It definitely had a serious tone, which wasn't bad; it just felt like a different genre when I played it. Way more survival horror compared to the rest.
>>
>>52946433
Nothing beats talking toasters, now thats a good writing and worldbuiding. Ending BoS arc from original game, story about old world before the nukes and people obsession, who fucking cares? Better upgrade muh dog-gun.
>>
>>52946494
What`s so good about lonesome road story?
>>
>>52946519
>story about old world before the nukes and people obsession
But enough about Old World Blues.
>>
Will Ulusses change his lines depending on my popularity with other factions? Is there full dialogue tree somwhere?
>>
>>52946549
Muh maymay cartoony science vs actual people mistakes desires and regrets. Time to fight giant scorpions!
>>
>>52946559
I think he only really gives a shit about the three main factions (Legion, NCR, House). I always play NCR, though, so I never hear the rest.
>>
>>52946548
That it finished the courier arch.
You met the guy you had been chasing all game.
It was a nice finish to the entire story
>>
>>52946580
>actual people mistakes desires and regrets.
But enough about Old World Blues.
>>
>tribals and mormons
I fucking exterminated them all on my first playthrough

>>52946580
Go back to seeing your character's head explode for the twelfth time in a row because of those fucking radios, you fun-hating faggot
>>
>>52946416
My guess is Stone just hates everyone and everything.
>>
>>52946610
>Still 0 arduments, reusing same "no u!" shit.
Yap, spotted OWB fan.
>>52946619
Go back to maymay conversation with your brain, autist.
>>
>>52946676
But why help pc then?
>>
>>52946678
>Still 0 arduments, reusing same "no u!" shit.
But enough about your posts.
>>
>>52946261
No mutants allowed down for maintenance?
>>
>>52946805
Bethesda facebook page is down again?
>>
>>52937877
Legit one of the best bits of lore in vidya history.
>>
>>52946676
I love deadlands but hate the railroading plot
>>
File: Burned Dog.jpg (296KB, 1280x812px) Image search: [Google]
Burned Dog.jpg
296KB, 1280x812px
DM > OWB > HH > LR
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>52947199
I thought Reloaded ditched metaplot?
>>
>>52947224
Put OWB into the trash can and we can talk (i actually agree on everything else)
>>
>>52947229
Reloaded has Plot Point Campaigns, which are metaplot but as campaigns where you have [n] points and your job as GM is to get players from one to the other.
>>
>>52945835
Christ also says that the robber should bind the strong man, or else the strong man will rightfully brain his shit.
>>
>>52947233
I thought OWB was pretty fun. Really, though, I was just doing it for The Sink. That's all I wanted. The Sink is the main thing that makes OWB so high up for me. I wish you could take companions there.
>>
>>52945863
No, its shit. As a fan of the Fallout series who still plays 3 from time to time, i'd tell you its shit. They took the lazy road on many parts of the game from writing to worldbuilding. Most of the effort went into making the "leh explorable map" and that too is somehow lifeless.
>>
>>52947346
>As a fan of the Fallout series who still plays 3
Best bait yet.
>>
>>52945835
Jesus wrecked the shit of the Jews jewing in the temple. What Jesus meant in "turn the other cheek" is to show the little shit that you're one tough motherfucker.
>>
>>52947399
You quoted the wrong post, fampai. I almost got mad at you for implying I like 3.
>>
Everything after Fallout 1 is shit.
>>
>>52946369
World Aesthetics don't mean shit if you have nothing of context to do in it. And again bethesda went
>make it dreary
>why?
>so it would dreary
Its more of a desert than the mojave. And none outside of the pre-built settlements are interesting.
>>
>>52947438
>implying you dislike best boy, Goris
Kill yourself, famalam.
>>
>>52945835
>I mean, Jesus says to turn the other cheek, yeah
1 time in a small feud you should give a chance to repent before starting a bloodbath to exterminate your wrongdoer's entire clan.
But i bet you think VI Commandment says "Do not kill"
>>
Sure is NMA in here
>>
>>52948009
>why are fans of a series unhappy with shitty direction it has taken
Truly a mystery, keep eating shit and using NMA as an insult.
mods will fix it, teehee
>>
>>52948009
Is this a new fallout meme? Aside from some reference to a NMA lynch mob in one of the games I've only heard of them once elsewhere but suddenly in the last week I've heard them mentioned a few dozen times.

Or did Fallout 4 just make them really mad so they've been on the rise since it's release?
>>
>>52948141
I think its just the retarded strawman du jour in /fog/ that's now spreading like a cancer trough every fallout discussion.
>>
>>52948233
/fog/ still made some people like nv over 4 and those people actually talks about the game and not waifus?
>>
>>52948259
Not really. Most of it is just shitposting.
The only reason why the general hasn't degenerated into waifu garbage is because Fo4 mods still suck.
>>
>>52948311
Still waiting on sexout to actually play it.
>>
>>52945729
>the writers seem to masturbate over their own words
Anyone surprised when chris avellone and crew do this has only themselves to blame at this point.
>>
>>52946162
But GRA is good
>>
>>52940341
Presumably to imply that the world and thus the army of Whitelegs were bigger than the gameworld to the point that only one person stood no chance.
>>
>>52945039
Some of the humor really fell flat, the stealth suit was annoying and poorly itemized, and teleportation was stupid, though thankfully easy to ignore unlike FO4.
>>52945526
Good Meme tier: Two Bears High Fiving.
>>
>>52945085

Some of the weapons gained mods and it was easier to rewrite them as new weapons then adjust the scripts of the existing weapons.
>>
>>52949026
Two people, because Joshua could still come with you. And considering the fact the the game demonstrates to you that Joshua can, in fact murder all the whitelegs, it's a valid point
>>
>>52946460
What's your secret, anon?
>>
>>52950599
I think they were trying to separate gameplay from story by demanding you actually bring an army.
>>
>>52946548
MUH BULL! MUH BEAR!
>>
File: 1475081842700.png (122KB, 325x320px) Image search: [Google]
1475081842700.png
122KB, 325x320px
>>52950599
>tell Joshua to switch to melee
>"Fine. If that's your style, then I can adapt."
>starts beating every white leg in sight to death with his handgun
>>
Man, memories, I've been thinking of picking NV up again, since I was most of the way through a "Golden Run" where I was using every trick in the book to get as many good endings as possible. IIRC I was just about to start Lonesome Road when I stopped like two years ago, having not actually been to the Strip despite clearing every other DLC and most of the wasteland. I was trying to use that GOOJF card Vulpes gives you to get away with doing all the NCR quests and then trying to unfuck the Legion before I rolled it up.

I remember being quite glad that LR was apparently more linear, had got a bit bored of desperately trying to remember what interacts with what and doing four quests at once just to make everything interlock just right. Then came Dead Money and that was just hell. Great fun, great story, but damn it was a pain in the ass concentrating through the red filter to spot the billion traps everywhere. I've never done LR before, I hear nukes are involved.

Now. Do I start again, make a Clinic run and go for a melee build this time, or carry on with "100% completion, custom version"?
>>
What does everyone use to get your pen and paper fix?
>>
>>52951480
>carry on with "100% completion, custom version"?
This, all the way. Sounds like a good time, I wonder how far you can get with the Mark of Caesar. You'll have to keep us updated, anon.

I'm doing a gritty "cowboy movie hero" run right now myself, barely out of the early game though, and it's a lot of fun. Got the Ratslayer and a caravan shotgun early and am rolling around the Wasteland, sniper/shotgunning my way to victory.
>>
>>52952994
Haven't got the MoC yet, I need to walk a lonely road before I hit Vegas. Hoping I can figure out how to talk down Ulysses, assuming that's a thing because Fallout, but this I'm doing without wiki helps because it's a showdown and I won't fuck up the entire universe if it goes wrong because DLC. At least, that's the reasoning. Going for NCR ending just because it's probably the best, but I want to scalp the Legion for all it's got first.
>>
>>52953315
>or NCR ending just because it's probably the best
LMAO, do you have brain damage
regardless, enjoy your twig (^:
>>
File: laughing james.jpg (26KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
laughing james.jpg
26KB, 500x333px
>>52953473
>NCR ending not the best
>the alternatives are IMMA DO IT MAHSELF DONT TREAD ON ME, giving it to a deranged technocrat who refuses to listen to reason and will stomp on anyone else to get his way, and literally giving it to a luddite with brain damage
>>
>>52953315
>Do everything non-strip, including docs
>Hasn't maxed speech
Anon what are you doing? Unless you are deliberately roleplaying an idiot, speech, lockpicking and science should be maxed at this point
>>
>>52953473
Best for everyone in general, anyway. I can still fuck off to the Big MT and build my own town if required, but I'm not wrecking all the outskirt towns and the Followers just because I don't like the look of filling in forms and paying taxes. My personal favorite is House, but that gets the Brotherhood killed.

>>52953579

All maxed, obviously. 100 speech is basically my top priority at all times, but Domino taught me that skillchecking my way through everything doesn't always work. Also no Boone this run because I can't afford to start popping Legion, so it's been mostly me, a Ratslayer/Holorifle and Joshua's pistol and armour the entire time.That pistol is somehow unimaginably satisfying to use.
>>
>>52953636
Decided to see if I can finish off the run. Seems I've lost my progress through Dead Money and Old World Blues, so I guess I'll save those for last to do again. Got myself an AMR and some power armour, at least, so let's go see what the Divide is packing. Possibly slightly early at Lvl26, but fuck it.
>>
>>52949026
Yet the game acknowledges that you and Boon can butcher the entire legion camp.
>>
>>52953636
What towns get wrecked in the Indy version? My Indy run was almost perfect other than the brotherhood fading into nothing instead of becoming good productive citizens like they SOMEHOW do in the ideal NCR ending.
>>52953823
It's packing brick walls of HP like OWB.
>>
>>52954007
Oh good, time to see if that AMR fully modded can cut the mustard. Just stepped into the Divide, I did not expect the environment to be quite this harsh.
>>
>>52954074
It's a fun expansion tools wise, got a flaregun (Honestly flareguns should be the starting energy weapon in future Fallout games) a nailgun that's actually a skill 100 small guns weapon and fairly powerful once you max out the skill for it. (I sometimes dip into the divide early game just to get a nailgun and flaregun) has a shoulder mounted gatling that uses 10mm so you have something to use all that 10mm with if you've got a stockpile from not playing on Survival. And the Red Glare which is a shoulder mounted mini MLRS.
>>
>>52954074
Watch your feet.
>>
>>52954195

Well, within five minutes I've managed to fully repair my shitty suit of BoS power Armour and get a shit ton of AMR ammo, so looking pretty damn shiny so far. Also I forgot how adorable ED-E is.

>>52954217

Well, that's not ominous at all. Noted.
>>
>>52954269
Don't use any riot gear you find as repair fodder, there's three unique sets that can't be replaced.
>>
>>52954787
OK then. Can I come back here when the DLCs done, or do I have to go OCD on all the pickups now? Fully automatic rocket launcher was a bit of a surprise, but the AMR is making short work of the Marked Men. Just blown up the first warhead.
>>
>>52954844
You can come back any time. It's like OWB, once you've cleared the plot line you can still tool around for craftables and MREs.
>>
File: your destined role in rpgs.png (37KB, 800x594px) Image search: [Google]
your destined role in rpgs.png
37KB, 800x594px
Claim your stats, bros.
>>
>>52954920
the fuck are sun signs and moon signs

im all about them stars my man
>>
>>52954895
Sweet. I guess I can just enjoy the murder, then. Also, this fucking music. I've made fairly easy work out of all the bloody ghouls so far, and the robots, and I have enough ammo on me to kill Godzilla if required, and I'm STILL creeping around jumping at shadows because of that damn music. Also red filters will probably forever trigger"Dead Money Mode".
>>
>>52954987
>and I have enough ammo on me to kill Godzilla if required
That's good, because you will in fact need to kill Godzilla.
Well, if you want the best unarmed weapon in the game, anyway.
>>
>>52955008
Wot. OK, doing that. Always nice to get Veronica a present, anyway. I feel kinda bad about leaving her outside the BoS bunker for two years straight :9.
>>
>>52955008
OK, something just murdered an entire deathclaw in about half a second. Well, this will be interesting.
>>
>>52937584
The monster killed several people, including children, and showed not a bit of remorse for it.

Both Frankenstein and the monster were horrible beings, but at least Frankenstein tried to fix his mistakes.
>>
File: Preston_Garvey.jpg (670KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Preston_Garvey.jpg
670KB, 1920x1080px
>>52945863

Once you've finished shitposting, head on over to sanctuary, the minutemen need your help.
>>
File: 1401300248201.gif (410KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1401300248201.gif
410KB, 500x372px
>>52945863
>the Commonwealth has a vastly more interesting landscape to delve into.
>>
>>52946232
>>52945863
>go to location
> inside there's hostile: zombies, robots, raiders or orks
so exciting!
>>
>>52954920
>making me use STR
How about fuck you. The only time I used STR was Dark Souls and that's when I went STR/DEX and dumped HP. NG+ with default HP fucking hurt
>>
INT is thinking the safety of your tribe in the moment is more important, just like Daniel
WIS is knowing that a firm, but merciful hand to demonstrate to the ongoing conquest of a tribe of madmen that you will only stop killing them when you have them at their weakest in order to make them bend the knee, just like Joshua.
>>
File: clown killer.jpg (141KB, 553x388px) Image search: [Google]
clown killer.jpg
141KB, 553x388px
>>52944805
Based roof koreans. I also believe that people should be allowed to defend themselves from outside threats and undue agression. The white legs had all options on the table. Negotiation, peaceful coexistance, etc. But they CHOSE to escalate things to ultraviolence right away. And they already razed new Canaan and killed everyone there.

So it's only logical to assume they would do the same to the entire park area and everyone they found. And who can be sure they would die out after conquering everything? They could just fish, gather berries and hunt the animals for food. That shit isn't hard to learn. And starvation is one hell of an incentive to learn up real quick.

Fuck Daniel. He only had his preachings, but they did not apply to nor work in the real world. He was too cowardly to do what had to be done. The white legs had to be stopped and violence was the only way to do it, because they chose to ignore all other venues of approach and only press forward their own interests, while happily taking the lives of others.

tl:dr, it's like shooting a violent gang of looters who already killed 2 people from your own family and burned down the neighbours house. You wanna let them burn yours, too? And rape your wife?

>mfw they were just another bunch of legion puppets ruining the lives of peaceful people trying to live in peace
>>
>>52945835
>I mean, Jesus says to turn the other cheek, yeah
THe reading of that has mutated over the years. Turning the other cheek was an example of Jesus' constant preaching of fighting evil intelligently as well as wrathfully. If you're not angry, and some asshole slaps you, you turn the other cheek because then they can't hit you with their right hand. Slapping someone with your right hand is a regular hostile action, but slapping with your left hand is the equivalent of running into a KFC in Detroit and yelling "I wish MLK would come to life so I could kill him again!" It's just begging for an ass-kicking.

tl;dr or at least in more simple terms, turning the other cheek meant telling your opposition to put up or shut up, not "Let them keep hitting you."
>>
File: she can salt my wounds.png (477KB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
she can salt my wounds.png
477KB, 500x476px
>>52937318

Not being able to side with the White Legs and mow down the burned man was such a disappointment.

Also, it would have been cool to use the Whitelegs to prove to the legion that their "hurr womens r bad" was wrong. Along with that NCR ranger in the gladiator pit at fortification hill.

You get to make the NCR intensely less shitty on their play-through, but you never get that chance with the Legion. Fucking cut content. Oh well.
>>
>>52950997
Gonzo Journalism.
>>
File: PLT_Fallout_2_-6643.jpg (202KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
PLT_Fallout_2_-6643.jpg
202KB, 640x640px
>>52956433
>Not being able to side with the White Legs and mow down the burned man was such a disappointment.
>implying the Courier would ever win a fight with Graham
>>
>>52956827

There is the optional "Chaos in Zion" quest...

It was my only way to not hamper the Legion's efforts. That being said, I think he was probably one of the toughest humans to kill in the game.
>>
>>52939645
Civilized Man's Burden
>>
>>52937318
All you savages need to be slaughtered.
Death to all that don't speak the Queen's english.
>>
>>52957315
>all that don't speak the Queen's english.
Pretty much everybody in the Fallout series, then?
>>
>>52956996

But it's pretty clearly a punishment/you fucked up quest, doesn't even get an ending slide (besides the individual "so-and-so died" slides I mean).
>>
>>52955180
Yuuup those are the tunnelers, they're fucking broken and why I'd imagine the courier would have to convince people to dig a bedrock trench around the divide.
>>
>>52942270
I liked them all, Honest Hearts the least, but at least it was adequately written and relatively comfy.
>>
Dead Money made me cry.
Old World Blues really made me feel the blues.
All the endings make me a bit sad and I'm usually a pretty chill guy.
FNV is a great game.
>>
>>52942461
There's a confirmed bug that he sometimes appears marked as an enemy, had it happen to me.
>>
>>52937318
joshua was right, he just needed restraint
ecouraging his mental break when he gets to general gobbldegook is literally the worst thing you could do, even more than just fucking off
>>
You know what I wish we had in the Independent route? A choice to make all of the factions join you in a new country, instead of just continuing the whole "each community is it's own entity" thing.
Fuck the NCR, fuck Legion, fuck House, fuck complete Independence, we're gonna band together and do it better than them in every way. Tech? Choose from BoS, Big MT and Enclave stuff, we got it all, along with ARCHENEMIES and Hoover powering everything we've got. Economics? Fuck you, the Strip is going to outpace the entire NCR economy within a month when we augment it with the best shit we can salvage from Sierra Madre, including replication tech. Worried about the wastes in between towns? Fuck that, we can build some good-ass roadways, built and protected with some good old Securitrons. And you think it can't be defended with Legions on one side and the NCR on the other? I don't know, not only do we have the most advanced tech in the world, but nothing they have can beat a straight up bomber plane and good old Boomer blowouts. And of course, worst comes to worst, guess who has the nuclear launch codes in the good old Lonesome Road? Of course, it all depends on the Courier being there to keep it everyone working together, but it won't be hard to combine Big MT tech and House's tech to create real, good immortality to keep that train going.

The Mojave could thrive, together, under the Courier's help. If only we were allowed to.
>>
>>52937318
both characters are underwritten and shitty. finding the logs of that nigga living in the caves was the best part of the dlc. like everything in NV, there are good ideas buried under a glitchy unfinished mess
>>
>>52959400
I see no possible way this could end badly.
>>
>>52946188
BEAR AND BULL AND BEAR AND BULL AND BEAR AND BULL
Yeah that's a shit DLC.
>>
>>52959400
What an awful idea. There's no point in choosing any other ending if that was an option.
>>
>>52959400
That's what I wanted to do. Kick in House's door and use Yes Man to seize control of the securitrons and vital tech, and then put House in a think tank. You could even have even pulled one of the lobotomites out of MT, give him a face lift to make him visibly indistinguishable from old House and wired him to the tank, giving House a set of legs to check out his city in person if he wants. If he's still bent out of shape about it, go recover that crashed alien ship just a couple miles north of Vegas to reverse engineer. He'll be free to ditch Earth for space even faster than what he planned for then.

Meanwhile host a major diplomatic summit/raging party for all the major factions in the mojave and force them to acknowledge there's no way for them to successfully dominate or exterminate the others and bring them to the table.
>>
Dead Money was strange. It's hard for me to tell whether I had fun, but what I do know is that, at first, Dead Money was claustrophobic--which is, to me, good, because it produced a feeling in the player that the character was probably also feeling. But then I got used to it. After I left the Sierra Madre and went back to the Mojave, though, somehow I felt like it was hard to readjust to the wide open spaces and the idea that not everything was hostile, so I felt almost overwhelmed by it. That it produced these sensations in me as a player is probably a mark of Dead Money's care in designing both the gaming area and atmosphere.
>>
>>52960383
Honestly Dead Money was my favorite DLC because the play style was so Alien when you got to it.
>>
>>52937318
Am I not the only one who kills Joshua because he is a lame character. Only reason he is "cool" is because we are told he is cool. Its like character building 101, show don't tell.
>>
>>52940543
Lel friend of mine did that too and didn't realize they were supposed to be friends. He called it Wounded Knee Simulator. Fucking Tribals.
>>
Dead Money and Honest Hearts are the only arguably good NV DLC's, and even then both are very flawed.

Why are Fallouts DLCs so mediocre? Both Beth and Obsidian have made great expansions in the past.
>>
>>52961237
yeah, you're the only one, he's cool
>>
>>52942270
>not dead money
>>
>>52961237
I think that's just you mate.
>>
>>52961325
Obsidian made expansions before New Vegas?
>>
>>52937688
Is this a heavily modded game or live action? If so from where? I honestly cannot tell

Also Joshua is right, Daniel even admits it in the ending if you support him. Escaping is only a temporary "solution" and being peaceful doesn't mean letting a bunch of literal savage barbarians take your land from you and destroy it.
>>
>>52958165
Joshua's pistol made fairly short work of them. Annoying as hell to fight, though
Made it across the High Road before I went to bed, despite sudden roof-deathclaw. Is there no nicer feeling than an explosive.50 blasting a Deathclaw's head off from a bazillion miles away?

Hoping all those perception checks in Ulysses' rants aren't cruicial, or I've screwed up massively by having Perception 2 the whole time.
>>
>>52945835
In Rome you had to slap backhand someone with your right hand if you were above them. Turning the cheek meant they had to slap you with thier palm. That meant they saw you as an equal. Jesus wanted you to force your captor to treat you as an equal by denying him the opportunity to do otherwise.
>>
File: Think_tanks_line_up.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Think_tanks_line_up.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Well, that was Lonesome Road. Man, did that guy talk a lot. Next up, Old World Blues, then trying to fix the Strip.
>>
>>52963034
>Mask of the Betrayer
>>
>>52940341
>Teaching the innocent tribe that a magical outlander will show up and solve all their problems for them
>Until one day nobody shows
>Oops

The Sorrows losing their innocence is really the best possible option given the situation.
>>
>>52937318
Daniel is a crybaby and will complain no matter what you choose.
Joshua was right and based, the tribals are not children and they have to learn to defends themselves against invaders
>>
>>52963271
Live action I think, from the way you can see the edge of the page in his book starting to waver in the wind. No idea where it might be from though, but my gut says it might be fan-made.
>>
>>52953496
At least the technocrat and that luddite don't adopt the same ideology that led to the whole world wide nuke scenario through ridiculous corruption stacked on layers and layers of bureaucratic malice/stupidity. Humanity fucked up and nuked itself into the dirt: if it doesn't learn to not repeat it's mistakes you may as well let the lonesome road nukes do their thing. The legion was built by force and depends on one man, so yeah it'll break with him, but is that so bad? Isn't that whats supposed to happen to large empires is they have internal struggles, break and either get rebuilt or have 3 or four countries claiming to be their continuation after but mostly just continuing their local cultures. House is over 200 fucking years old, he's knows what he's doing and honestly, that you don't agree with his reasons doesn't mean he's wrong. You think the NCR is less likely to stomp on anyone who gets in their way? You're right but only because they're too inept to do it properly. The mercenaries they send to Jacobstown were screwed.

They won't even deal with problems they made for people, without orders to (Primm), failed utterly at stopping the burning of Nipton despite it being far behind their lines, and their front lines are loosing to men in football gear using machetes for Christ's sake. Then there's that business with Fantastic working the power plant, them being unable to wipe out raiders around the McCarran without help, and their bureaucratic retardation with the traders stuck on the I15. You put inept retards in charge because you fell for the idea that they were "the good guys" because their atrocities, that reality of warfare, all took place in the recent past (Bittersprings, also because they act while being unaware) and waved in front of your face. You probably went "they got slaves and social structure that aren't cutting edge modern so they must be ebil" because you wrongly think that modernity is uniquely not barbarous.
>>
>>52937757
>not playing Fallout 3
Filthy casuals, I swear
>>
>>52937318
The best ending is picking Joshua and make him spare Gobbledick, as well as telling the bald Milf the truth though (so she wouldn't destroy the relationship with the Mormons).
Even Daniel will be happy that the Sorrow learnt compassion from Joshua while running away will haunt him forever.
Even the survivalist told the sorrows that at some point they should choose justice rather than pacifism.
>>
>>52956433
Caesar himself doesn't think woman is inferior. He just think that they are more useful as baby factory to produce more numbers (shitloads meat shields> one super soldier) so it is pointless trying to change his gender politics.
>>
>>52965261
>>52956433
>don't sent women to die in the frontlines or get raped by drug-crazy bandits
>this is now hating women
>#draftourdaughters NCR
>>
>>52964950
You're right, a social structure where rape and slavery based on what you were born as is treated as the norm is not something I want to fight for.
>the legion will break when Caesar dies, is that so bad?
Um, fucking yes? Giving people an insane regime made up of Roman cosplayers and then having it disintegrate into the same chaos and tribalism it forged itself out of isn't helping anyone, it's just an endless cycle of suffering. The very idea that humanity should revert to barbarism so it can "try again" when the tools to rebuild a better way are all around is fundamentally flawed.
>House knows what he's doing
ahahahaha, that's just his ego talking. What kind of man has measures in place to send you a self-fellating epitaph after you kill him?

And fucking seriously? You genuinely think NCR is as retarded and insane as Vault-Tec and its government pawns? Go suck-start a laser pistol, they're the best hope for a civilisation that isn't a dictatorship. It's flawed, but the alternatives are worse.
>>
File: damar.png (148KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
damar.png
148KB, 320x320px
>>52937550
When I was twelve I spent every day for six weeks dragging dead Bosnians out of town to avoid plague. Every day there were dogs waiting for my brother and I to throw the corpses on the ground. They would wag their tails and lick our hands and then start ripping apart our deceased neighbors.
There is no such thing as a "peaceful people," there are only people who have not yet encountered reality. Sheltered first-world children. Joshua did nothing wrong. In fact, Joshua was far too complacent.
>>
>>52965261
Basically this. Everyone is a slave under Caesar's rule. Women just happen to get the short end of the stick as far as treatment goes.
>>
>>52965285
>your entire argument against House is "He got an ego tho, clearly a man who became nearly immortal, protected the Strip for hundreds of years and has an army of robots isn't actually able to do anything"

NCR is going to fuck up the world again. They learned nothing from the mistakes of the Old World, and they will be chomping at the bit to make those very same mistakes again. Soon the NCR will kill itself via bureaucracy, because they don't realize how the real world works now. If it wasn't for the Courier, the Legion was about to easily take over the Hoover Dam, when the NCR has better weapons, armor and supplies. How does that happen? Because they can't lead. The NCR has no good leaders anymore.
>>
File: tp_diag01.gif (9KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
tp_diag01.gif
9KB, 460x300px
INT is knowing toilet paper roll is meant to be used like on the left.

WIS is using bidet shower to wash your ass
>>
>>52965285
>m-m-muh democracy!!!
>Legion hacked the election
>house is a dictator
>>
>>52965111
Anon, opting for a juicy delicious steak instead of a steaming pile of shit isn't casual. It's called having good taste.
>>
>>52965387
Personally I'm going the NCR ending for the Golden Run just so I can get some troops and such in the border towns and keep the Brotherhood and the Followers rolling. I'm near immortal, still have Yes-Man and an army of pumped-up securitrons backed up by the Brotherhood, the Followers, the Enclave Remnants and most importantly the Big MT with Madre tech. I have defence systems that can block a full nuclear onslaught, a truly stupid amount of money and a small squad of minor gods to fight with. If I need them gone I can make it so, but at the moment the Mojave needs stability, even at the cost of inefficiency.
>>
File: MacheteGeck.png (443KB, 1450x1000px) Image search: [Google]
MacheteGeck.png
443KB, 1450x1000px
>>52965447
>>Legion hacked the election
Yeah with one of these, they "hacked" it alright.
>>
>>52965473
>so I can get some troops and such in the border towns and keep the Brotherhood and the Followers rolling
Retarded.
>NCR spreaded thin
>Primm barely makes do from taxation
>Goodsprings abandoned
>Brotherhoodrats of steal keep robbing everyone with a laser pistol
You don't have nothing aside from retarded delusion.
>>
>>52964950
Caesar is a power-hungry hypocrite, putting on the airs of civilization while dragging humanity back into fucking barbarism.

He claims to shun advanced technology, yet fights with a black-hole fist. He claims that medical science makes men weak, but uses a robot doctor to cure his brain tumours. He talks about rebuilding Rome, but every one of his underlings is a thuggish, might-makes-right meathead, who spits on science and culture.

Caesar only cares about his stated ideology, insofar as it impresses his tribal minions. He outright admits to you, the first time you talk to him, that the only reason his followers are so loyal is because they are ignorant of any alternatives. The Legion is as stable as a sand-castle, and anyone who thinks they can be "reformed" is an idiot.
>>
>>52965438
It literally does not make a single difference. One tug and it comes free.
>>
>>52965387
>protected the Strip
>has an army of robots
>turfed people out of their fucking homes and cemented them up to get more caps
>wants the BoS exterminated despite them being effectively irrelevant in the grand scheme of the Mojave
>is essentially responsible for the Courier getting some 9mm brain surgery because he thought something as important as the Platinum Chip would be better served by a discreet courier than anything with decent protection
Yes, it's all personal dislike, no logical evidence why a vindictive narcissist who has been insulated from the world even before the Great War shouldn't be allowed any kind of leadership position.

>>52965447
>implying he's not
>implying democracy is bad
>implying the Legion's full-plate retards won't fall to my .50 cal
>>
>>52965523
>He talks about rebuilding Rome, but every one of his underlings is a thuggish, might-makes-right meathead, who spits on science and culture.
I'm not seeing the problem here.
>>
>>52965540
>I'm a dictator becaue I doesn't allow tenants to shit on the stairs and chimp out
>being more retarded than "might makes right" to the point you believe "majority makes right"
Check bell curve, you fucktarded imbecile
>wants the BoS exterminated despite them being effectively irrelevant in the grand scheme of the Mojave
The niggers aren't really a problem when you don't look wealthy and white!
>>turfed people out of their fucking homes and cemented them up to get more caps
Savages shit up my property, i ask them to stop or face eviction, they don't stop i evict them, wow bugged life mechanics

>shilling NCR
>won't even get anything better than a fucking twig
>>
>>52940341
>>allowing Caesar's Legion to gain further potential troops, further strengthening the greatest geopolitical threat in the region

But in the long run, Caesar was right. The NCR wanted to rebuild modern society, that was literally bombed back to stone age, as it was, skipping all the stages between stone age and modern society. That just won't happen, or at best it will end horribly wrong.
>>
>>52965387
Killing the Legion and giving NCR complete control of the area on top of removing the financial drain represented by a House dominated New Vegas leaves plenty of room for internal reform though. There is no more need for Warhawks or a focus on the Mojave and huge demand by the population for change across the entire Republic.

If the Courier performed a number of Quest for the NCR then all attempts by the Legion during the second battle of hoover damn are almost universally rebuffed and even if he didn't the results are up in the air with no side or the other having a clear advantage. There isn't really a reason to think the Second Battle would have changed all that much from the first since Caesar's legion barely changed militarily since then and still left all the old weaknesses for the Rangers to exploit.
>>
>>52965633
>top of removing the financial drain represented by a House dominated New Vegas
Except NCR brings in the taxation to feed the bureaucratic hydra.
>>
>>52965610
>Vault Dwellers from a Vault that actually worked
>savages

Pick one and only one.
>>
>>52965653
Yeah that is a good thing. New Vegas, if House is not longer taking advantage of the NCR's precarious position in the region, will likely provide a massive amount of tax revenue for the Republic.
>>
File: smh tbh oniifam.gif (81KB, 182x249px) Image search: [Google]
smh tbh oniifam.gif
81KB, 182x249px
>>52965610
>vault dwellers are "savages"
>BoS are "niggers"
Go back to jerking over your Ayn Rand books
>>
>>52965520
Brotherhood is a valuable source of good techies, though, and we've seen they can be made better. Goodsprings is nice but is still a shitty village in the middle of nowhere, it was never going to have much of a quiet life because Wasteland Wildlife. Primm is at least still ticking along. Personally I go House or Independent most times, but I can't very well just leave all the NCR bases and troops to get wrecked if I want to be helpful. I don't get to kill people because their government is a bit thick and corrupt, nor leave them to die or evict them with a robot army. They won't fuck the place up as much as the Legion or others would and I still have enough resources and friends to improve the place on my own. Hell, I could probably do quite well relocating everything based around the Big MTs teleporting tech and just build my own city around the Crater.
>>
File: 1466272998238.png (37KB, 870x545px) Image search: [Google]
1466272998238.png
37KB, 870x545px
>>52965610
>property
heh, nice spook kid
>>
>>52965619
>implying you have to start all the way from the beginning like some kind of RTS tech-tree
>>
>>52965540
>turfed people out of their homes and cemented them up for caps
And then offered them jobs. Gave them more money than they could ever get being ineffectual raider gangs. Or did you forget about how the Strip casinos were operated by people living in the Strip before House turned everything back online?
>Wants the BoS exterminated
Because of the instability they cause. The BoS, if left alone, will do one of two things. Either they will continue to live in their bunker and raid the surrounding area for tech, or launch a final assault on the Strip to take House's tech. You forget that these aren't the D.C. "Gotta protect the people" Brotherhood, this is the "We are the only people in the Wasteland worthy of technology" Brotherhood. They're nothing but parasites on the world at this point, living on nothing but reputation and tech dependence.
>Responsible for the Courier getting a 9mm brain surgery
No shit, but it had to be that way. If you sent the Platinum Chip in with any armored guards at all, either the NCR would search them at checkpoints and get it, or some bumfuck raiders may grab it from a cargo cow. Couriers are all at least somewhat competent, so they could be depended on to discreetly and safely get the Chip to House.

>>52965633
If I remember correctly, the First Battle of Hoover Dam had the Legion almost winning, but a Ranger trap ended up taking them out. But since that battle, the Ranger leader either died or was replaced following the union of the NCR and the Rangers, and it's implied heavily that the NCR's leadership is much worse than at the first battle. It would take another miracle for the NCR to win a second battle, even if the Legion doesn't have Joshua as a commander.
>>
>>52965670
They lost fair and square.
Should've not gambled their home away (^:
The only vault that worked was 34 and 8.
>>52965688
>It's better when government has the money than the people
t. NEET on welfare
>>52965719
>tech-hoarding terrorists who rendered NCR's gold reserves useless by using dirty bombs
>He considers anything but wiping them out
>#NotallBoS
Nice worthless money you've got there, NCR cuck, did you prep raider bull to rail your wife yet, after all compulsory tour of duty for both sexes (^:
>>
>>52965774
Lee Oliver who became general only through connections to the president moved Hanlon (responsible for boulder City ambush) to camp golf because he was asspained about Rangers not being useless cannon fodder who can accomplish things
>>
>>52965774
>but it had to be that way
And hiding it amongst a regular trade caravan isn't an option because...?

>BoS will either raid the surrounding area or attack the Strip
Oh fucking no, what a terrible dilemma. Quarantine their area, send the odd messenger every handful of months to negotiate a possible reunification and make sure people are warned if they scavenge the areas around their bunker, and just fucking wipe them out if they're stupid enough to launch an assault against -an entire army of gatling laser-toting robots-. Either they eventually see sense or they die.

>>52965778
>le ebin cuck maymay
opinion discarded
>>
>>52965844
>Hiding it amongst a regular trade caravan
I already pointed it out, that shit won't work. The NCR would inspect a regular caravan at one of their checkpoints, find the Platinum Chip and take it right there, or a bigger raiding party would show up and fuck them up. After all, you're forgetting the only reason it failed in the first place was because Benny tried pulling a fast one on House. If there was no insider fuckery, the Courier would've gotten through with ease.
And your idea on the Brotherhood is retarded. Treat them like kids who have to be put in time out until they see sense? The NCR tried that, and because of that bullshit the ARCHIMEDES siege happened. Better to learn from the mistakes of those before you and wipe the Mojave BoS out.
>>
>>52965774
The Legions command isn't as skilled either. Lanius is not as tactically knowledgeable as Joseph and commands through fear and intimidation. Caesar has a brain tumor and can no longer make decisions as decisively as he once did. Hoover damn is also far more fortified and securely in the hands of the NCR unlike in the first battle.

And none of the "what if" even matters because any side the Courier joins wins decisively anyways.
>>
>>52965914
Yeah, the siege where they were butchered and eventually evicted? The simple fact is they can't eat power armour and their numbers have been pretty heavily reduced by picking a fight with the NCR and then getting shrek'd. Any more rash actions on their part is going to result in their extinction, and they know that.
>>
>>52965997
But that's the problem. They don't know that, they are fucking retarded. Veronica was one of the only BoS members who wasn't going full "We can take them, we just lost at the siege because of bad luck!" or "Time to stay unnaground for the rest of eternity boys."

The BoS is a situation that's going to explode eventually, so may as well deal with it right away. Besides, the NCR did the same in California.
>>
>>52937550
I understand your point, but they were Americans all along. They were going to kill and murder sooner than later anyway.
>>
>>52955222
The thing here is that people think the monster's name was Frankenstein.

It was, just not the monster they expected.
>>
>>52965754
>stirner in the wasteland
>>
>>52946369
99% of Fallout 4's world is like a diorama inside of an aquarium. When you see it, you're all "Wow, that's so cool!" Then after you've taken it all in, you look into the details a bit and see bits and pieces that have been left unpolished and after a short while you figure out that that's it, it looks neat, but there's no other purpose for it anymore.
Bethesda has some great level designers/artists, but the writers are so utter shit that they fail to capitalize on the great work in any way. About 9/10 times in FO4 I noticed a cool place I went "Wow, nice, I wonder what's the story behind this place and who lives here" and was faced with a copy-paste group of raiders/mutants/ghouls and a settlement location. Nothing else there. No side mission, no unmarked quest stuff, maybe a terminal with two sentances of backstory if you're lucky, and that's it.
>>
So what's your preferred method for muderizing everything in sight? I normally go for the usual 10 luck/stealth critting sniper build, but that's boring. Any good tips/tricks for a melee run? Feel like I want to smash some faces in or chop them off, so melee weapons or unarmed? Any good weapons or perks to pick up early?
>>
>>52968693
>I normally go for the usual 10 luck/stealth critting sniper build, but that's boring.
Boring, but so stupidly effective when using Ratslayer.

I've developed a love for caravan shotguns, the 12ga ones, recently. They're great at the close-range room clearing engagements, especially with the GRA ammo types, like Dragon's Breath and Pulse Slug.
>>
>>52968808
Are those the ones where there's a perk that lets you just NOPE anything that tries to charge you? Must be satisfying, I guess that will be my token ranged skill for that run. I kind of want to swing a Protonic Inversal Axe around, there's a whole bunch of cool melee weapons that it's suicide to try and use as a shooty character. Critting Rawr to death with an explosive .50 MG is really damn satisfying, though, as is meeting the Marked Men at the end of LR with a couple dozen plasma mines and a hail of instagibbing AMR headshots and pistol fire.
>>
>>52961237
just you, sorry.
>>
>>52968693
I go 10luck, 10 Agility with a plain .357 greased lightning cowboy. Encounters mostly end around 10 seconds with either me dead or everything else biting the dust by high noon.
>>
>>52966265
Stirner wasn't a real philosopher. His entire ideology can be debunked with one question: "Why isn't all philosophy a spook?"

His answer would have been to say nothing, autistically mumble about nothing, then die alone and irrelevant, with the only surviving picture of him being a shitty sketch drawn by another shitty non-philosopher.

Oh wait, I didn't mean "would have," because that's exactly what happened. Stirner died irrelevant and is still irrelevant. I got a colleague's tenure revoked because he seriously cited Stirner. I ruined his career. He lost his pension. Citing Stirner in philosophy is like citing the bible in a historical paper. Probably worse. The bible is at least a real book, Stirner wasn't even a real philosopher.
>>
>>52965768
You sort of do, that was the main worry people who actually had to plan for dealing with the aftermath of a nuclear war had. If all your technological base gets irradiated what are you going to replace it with? It's not like you'd be able to import it, they're all screwed too.
>>
>>52969158
>"real" philosophy
Yeah I don't the guy who's coffee you're getting really cares.
>>
>>52969425
*don't think the guy
>>
The lack of an option to personally go in and take on the entire tribe by yourself, becoming a Scapegoat so they can maintain their innocence really put a hole in the entire situation.
By the time my Courier reached the valley he had a kill number somewhere between Slasher Movie antagonist and Hitler after discovering the Toaster Oven.
>>
>>52969493
see >>52964552
>>
>>52969147
Joshua Graham's pistol tends to have an effect like that on mooks. Even with fairly shit Agi I can put five headshots into every bandit in an encampment in the first three seconds of a fight, or about .25 with Implant GRX. VATS is one of the more OP things with that build, but I can't imagine it would do much to melee. I mean, half the reason to use it is to stay OUT of melee range.
>>
File: 1738.jpg (109KB, 1738x1738px) Image search: [Google]
1738.jpg
109KB, 1738x1738px
>Tfw /tg/ can discuss a video game better than /v/
>>
>>52970000
>>
>>52970000
/tg/ can discuss a lot of things better than the topic's own home board. Welcome to /tg/. Also, sick quads.
>>
What order do you typically do everything in? I tend to make a Clinic run, then just mow through until I get told to go to the Strip, at which point I fuck off, do sidequests until I'm about lvl12 then go HH, OWB, LR, then all the other sidequests, then Dead Money, all before coming back to the story quest. I do that in a lot of games, actually. Tend to stop the Skyrim story before High Hrothgar too;
>>
>>52971239
>Courier gets shot in the head
>Isn't okay getting shot in the head
>Beeline to the Tops, killing anyone involved with his attempted murder along the way
>Shoots Benny in his stupid face
>Decides to take time off to discover himself, vengeance has left him empty
>Wanders, doing quests for people
>Gets in fights, heat builds up with certain dress-wearing LARPers
>Take some time off in Zion while the heat dies down
>Come back with purpose
>Get serious about main quest
>Hear about some goober in the Divide who wants to rumble
>Head there
>Come back
>Finish the game
>>
>>52971239
I usually do the main plot up until you cap Benny off, because at that point vengeance has been satisfied. I then go fuck around for awhile, do some questing, see the sights, that sorta thing, meet the local tribes, do Dead Money, Honest Hearts, and Old World Blues, then come back to the main questline. Once we get up to the final battle time, I usually break to go finish up my fucking around in the world and do Lonesome Road at the very end just before the final fight.
>>
>>52971480
Yeah, I just like to abandon the extremely vague dotted line ASAP. I think on my melee run I'll hit up the Strip early, do all the casino quests then go for an earlyish Dead Money, just because theme. Then OWB because Photonic Axe and because I have more money than god at that point.
Never really did things in order, I really should do LR at the end for thematicness and to not get four billion NCR jackets I always lose for Ulysses' one.
Any reason to use unarmed over melee or vice versa? Feel like going close and personal, just because I want to try out all the melee weapons I missed.
>>
>>52947224
Dead money seemed to be the lowest. Not bad mind you, they were all fantastic, but I personally was more interested in the weapons then any story there.
>>
>>52948311
Took a long break from FO4 to wait for better mods. Mods still suck. It's an awful feel.
>>
>>52947224
I'd put it
DM > OWB = HH > LR

OWB characters are amusing and highly memeable but (besides Mobius) lack any depth. HH characters are much better written, but more in a greater scope sense, and for my money the side content was not as entertaining.
>>
>>52947224
It's ok to have opinions. Shame about yours though.

>>52971566
I think if you're going melee, just go lethal and do full melee weapons. Unarmed is mostly useful for the non-lethal options in Boxing Gloves and Golden Gloves. I've used the Photonic Inversal Axe before and found it deeply enjoyable, especially as a Legion run, since you can RP as the biggest and baddest Legionnaire around.
>>
>>52971906
Probably going to be a House playthrough, actually, but I do see your point. That axe looks badass. I want to do subtle, I can always get a silenced .45 modded up and stick switchblades in people's necks.
>>
>>52970000
The board specializing in a topic is always the worst place to discuss the topic, because local trolls and board culture effectively prevent intelligent discourse.

>>52971709
Dead Money felt dead to me because it was like Ulysses, only instead of one character it was the whole dlc. Believability and enjoyment took second place to contrivances needed to keep the story together and force the 'deep' moral on the player.
>>
>>52942270
>implying Dead Money didn't have some of the best character development in the entire game, rivaled only by Joshua Graham
>implying Fog People weren't fucking terrifying and stupidly difficult to kill
>implying the Automatic Rifle you can get in the game is insanely powerful and fun when you can hit somebody with it
>>
>>52946318
>meme-dog-gun
Different anon here, but I have to say I didn't find that gun funny at all. That poor dog is trapped. All of OWB's humor fell flat for me, but that particular thing also made me depressed.
>>
>>52953496
But the NCR collects taxes, anon! TAXES! Taxes are worse than slavery, rape, and authoritarianism!
>>
>>52956433
>You get to make the NCR intensely less shitty on their play-through, but you never get that chance with the Legion.
The NCR is actually driven by some good ideals, so they're more amenable to becoming less shitty because at their core, they *want* to be less shitty. The Legion is just fucking evil.
>>
>>52965619
>But in the long run, Caesar was right. The NCR wanted to rebuild modern society, that was literally bombed back to stone age, as it was, skipping all the stages between stone age and modern society.
But going through all those stages was part of what set up the world that bombed itself into dust. Going through all those stages didn't prevent the Great War, so what good were they? Skipping them is doing something different, so it might have a different result.
>>
>>52969368
There's a difference between having to rebuild some stuff and having to literally reinvent the wheel.
>>
>>52976099
>implying Dead Money didn't have some of the best character development in the entire game
It also had one of the broadest arsenals of bad design decisions I've ever seen in one map. I rank it up there with Maggot Lair, Body of the Many and Xen in how mindbogglingly bad it is.
>implying Fog People weren't fucking terrifying
They looked like cheap Halloween props, moved like Putty Patrollers and made a ridiculous noise when jumping sideways.
>>
>>52976816
The depressing thing with OWB humor is, everyone except for the Think Tank scientists was torn apart by robots or animals or lobotomized or died from radiation/exposure, and the Think Tank is the way they are because Mobius programmed them that way after erasing their memories and personalities. And Mobius is a senile old brain in a jar, long since gone insane from solitude and mostly kept afloat by drugs and contingency plans he set in motion so long ago he no longer remembers them. There is nothing funny in BMT. Nothing there is human enough to be funny. It's graveyard of bodies and minds, ancient machines going through ancient motions as they slowly fall apart.
>>
>>52977520
Dead money as an explosives focused character was about as fun as Maggot Lair with a Necromancer.
>>
File: READY ME OPERATOR.jpg (512KB, 900x2541px) Image search: [Google]
READY ME OPERATOR.jpg
512KB, 900x2541px
TRIBALISM BEST FORM OF GOVERNMENT
EN-SEE-ARS, METAL MEN AND KEASAR KISSERS GET BACK
OLDEST FORM OF GOVERNANCE
[REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE]
>>
>>52969881
Well i don't really got how to melee build. If the enemy i'm hitting with a stick isn't a radroach, i fold in 1-2 hits.
>>
>>52977660
It was either that or have the think tank run loose in the nevada wasteland, there was a cutout part of the OWB ending that would allow you to join with them, they wind up reeking havoc on the strip with a super contagious genital fungus or plant, I can't remember.
>>
>>52940341
>>allowing Caesar's Legion to gain further potential troops, further strengthening the greatest geopolitical threat in the region

There were never any actual plans to let the White Legs into the Legion.
>>
File: [caps rattling].jpg (51KB, 1008x699px) Image search: [Google]
[caps rattling].jpg
51KB, 1008x699px
>>52978839
The Gomorha was supposed to be overrun with a fungal STD, that turned people into imploding pods. Amongst others.

Also
>all these ending faggotry
You know, I don't mind people having opinions. House and Legion can be alternatives (good or bad is irrelevant), especially if the content for the latter wasn't cu out, but every Legion- and Housefag seem to take every word out of their mouths as 100% fact.

People talk about NCR is doomed for drepeating past mistakes (which I agree with), completely ignoring that Legion fucking used a DIRTY NUKE on Camp Searchlight.

Or how anyone versed in the lore should know that the truth about "Democracy lead to the apocalypse" is a lot more complicated that that, considering the whole Enclave thing, or that House officially worked with them.

He is a business man, and that appears to be forgotten all to quickly.

>>52980725
There weren't, but if you let them live while escaping with the Sorrows, they will let them integrate anyway (as in, force their women into slavery, kill the weak/elderly and turn everyone else into cannonfodder)
>>
File: 1491534368478.jpg (59KB, 680x634px) Image search: [Google]
1491534368478.jpg
59KB, 680x634px
>>52937318
>just ignore the bullies, they will go away
doesn't work irl, doubly wouldn't work in lawless wasteland
>>
this thread reminds me how underdeveloped Legion was and how Van Buren would reign supreme compared to what we've got. You casuals probably didn't even play Fallout 1.5 or even started on pretty 3d graphics. Pathetic.
>>
>>52981230
>fallout 1.5
didn't play that, I did play 1,2 and Wasteland
>pretty 3d graphics
>fallout
I wish, but 3 and onwards are butt ugly. Go be retarded elsewhere.
>>
>>52970000
Literally anyone can discuss a video game better than /v/.

But yeah /tg/ is great at discussing vidya.
>>
>>52980800
>People talk about NCR
If you paid any attention to what NCR citizens and troops are saying, you'd know NCR is basically a privately-owned imperialist cleptocracy at this point, rabidly expanding to the benefit of senators and brahmin barons and at the expense of everyone else. Hanlon, House and Caesar are right at least in part when saying that NCR is doomed. They've already reached the point where the state is completely divorced from the citizens they are expected to serve, and Mojave is hard evidence shoved into your face. The only endings that are good for the NCR are those where they lose horribly, their leadership is disgraced, and enough people are hurt to stand up and demand change. Helping the NCR in Mojave is like putting a plaster on a rotting gut wound. They need to lose this.
>completely ignoring that Legion
Legion are generic orcs lead by a megalomaniacal sociopath and legionfags are a delusional edgemaster minority. You can't really use their arguments with a straight face.
>considering the whole Enclave thing, or that House officially worked with them
You mean he officially worked with the US government back when they were legitimate? I'd be hard pressed to find a situation where an industrial giant is NOT working for the government during a massive conflict, profits or no. Siemens probably did not want to become famous for building jew ovens.

Now, I'm a Housefag so I'm biased, but I know House is a conniving cold-hearted asshole who can not achieve half of what he's claiming. But I also know that he's the obvious ending for the uninterested mercenary Courier, and the only viable short-term solution to problems in Mojave for a Courier who cares. NCR needs to be kicked in the nose for the good of everyone, Legion is a Bad End, and Yes Man is just there for the power trip, or if you locked yourself out of other options. It's not arguing who's best, it's arguing who's the least bad stopgap.
>>
>>52982928
Personally I like the House ending for much the same reasons, but helping the NCR in the short term is probably going to get less people killed, since you don't have to run an ENTIRE ARMY out of the Mojave. With the amount of bullshit the Courier has, plus nuclear launch codes, you can probably get them to have a "hands-off" management policy of required, if only because the Long 15 will get too hot to hold if they don't.

Also, was just playing LR for the first time the other day, and I noticed that what happened was the exact same as if you hadn't come there at all. Ulysses would have launched no missiles because no ED-E, and remained there for probably most of his life. Sad, that for all his slightly strange zeal he never actually changed anything.
>>
>>52983273
If you're willing to take up the responsibility of deciding events on that level, you don't really have the luxury of thinking short term. Turning Mojave into NCR's Vietnam is going to cost less lives that letting them carry on expanding, throwing overextended, undersupplied troops against bands and raiders and levying heavy taxes from annexed peoples while giving less than nothing in return.
>>
BIG IRON
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.