[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1466: My Failing Organs Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 477
Thread images: 104

File: 1475207542065.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1475207542065.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52916027
>>
Rolled 336 (1d816)

This thread's jump topic is...
>>
File: 1492885325984.gif (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1492885325984.gif
1MB, 600x338px
I spent the entire day getting distracted by Space Station 13. Have some WIP writefaggotry and count from my build how many things are going to go wrong.

Jump 22: Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 3
Origin: Investigator
Perks:
By The Book
First Gear
Cowboy Cop [1600]
Second Gear [1500]
Last Action Hero [1300]
Third Gear [1100]
Spinning Wheel [800]
Top Gear [500]

Items:
Hot Fuzz
Type-V - Type-Speed
Tire Kokan! - Max Flare, Funky Spike, Mad Doctor, Midnight Shadow, Justice Hunter, Dimension Cab
Jumper x Heisei Rider Generations - Merge Drive Driver with previous belt. [400]
Type-Rider [0i] - Importing Bat Car
Game Boy [300]

Companions:
Pit Crew - Import Lucas and Bastion [200]

Lucas
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
For Their Smile
Caustic Cooperative
Nothing I Cannot Cut [100]
Genius Gamer [0]

Items:
Game Boy
Game Maker [0i] [300]
Digital Love[0] -Import to Belt.

Bastion
Origin: Expert
Perks:
Nice Drive
Gone Horribly Wrong
All You Need Is Driver [100]

Items:
A Sweet Harley
Drive Pit [0i] [0]

Drawbacks:
Front Row Seats
There's No Going In Reverse!
No-Thank You [1200]
Robot Riot [1600]
Out of Gear [1700]
>>
>>52925279
Digital Love should be in companions, not in Lucas' items. God damn it.

The end of the world can happen at any moment. It could be in the morning, it could be in the evening, it could be at the total ass crack of dawn when you just finished having a night of getting smashed with your companions and having just finished the weirdest game of 'never have I ever'. Look, worlds can be boring when you're not fighting evil or fleeing from the police for a vigilante murder. On a related note, I now know more about birds and bird trivia than I ever wanted to. Thank you, Bastion.

Then everything changed when the Roidmudes attacked.

I had set the date aside for the Global Freeze because I had been expecting it. What I wasn't expecting was it happening a month ahead of schedule. Slowdown hit us and the population like a truck full of lag and a bunch of Roidmudes armed with pulse munitions from Overwatch and what looked similar to late cyborg technology from Metal Gear cornered us. Guns drawn and pointed to me.

I was saved, mercifully, by the intervening of tiny cars and a strange device that hooked up to my Driver. Not wasting anytime, I activated it with the new tiny car technology, and transformed again into a Kamen Rider. And now, I could move in the slowed time…!

Turns out that was step one. Steps 2 through 10 were actually beating the Roidmudes back before making a fighting retreat. Lucas complained about all the weird and downright terrifying monsters that existed in this world, while Bastion was immediately fond of our new friends. When we tried to figure out how we got this sudden burst of help -

"Helloooo~! It's the special Roidmude Unit-Hope, here to help!" My belt cheerily said. "Here to help the handsome Anon beat back those silly malfunctioning units, and bring peace and love to the whole world!"

Okay. This is a thing now.
>>
>>52925272
Gundam Universal Century!
>>
Jumpers, what are some creative uses have you thought up for your powers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wjO3EA90kU
>>
>>52925331
Looking at the wrong list there buddy.
>>
File: Crona 3.png (1MB, 1908x1068px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 3.png
1MB, 1908x1068px
>>52925272
Oh hey, Greek Myth, relatively new Jump, is Herculanon around to talk about it?
>>
>>52925351
...so I am! Well, that's embarrassing.
>>
Perks for reverse engineering stuff?
>>
I've tweaked it a bit, this balanced enough?
「The Trial」:
Appearance: Gavel
Destructive Power: E
Speed: C
Range: B
Durability: D
Precision: A
Development Potential: A
Ability: Anyone who is targeted by the stand is put on Trial for their actions
by imaginary versions of their role models, mentors and greatest fears. Can only
affect one target at a time.
For a person to win a trial they must be someone their role models and mentors wanted them to be and must be able to face their greatest fears.
If they lose the trial their willpower is broken and they have no desire to continue what they are doing at the moment.
>>
>>52925401
Worm Tinker power, Hive Queen Quest, Marvel's Cinematic Universe.
>>
>>52925293
I'm a little taken aback by this, but our friendly bat…lady…AI…person was sent to help us specifically. Krim had found out we were in town, and on short notice, needed a back-up in case of Proto-Drive not being able to make the cut for whatever reason. So, it was up to us to fight the Global Freeze and stop the Roidmudes! ADVENTURE! I thought I'd be exhausted from being a Kamen Rider by now, but honestly, I was just happy to be doing something for a change.

It was kind of a little awkward that my henshin device, my strongest asset, kept flirting with me the entire time through. She was bright, though. Like a crystal. Kind of an idealist at heart, but she was everything I wasn't - open about her feelings, determined to bring peace between humans and Roidmudes, and to rebel against the programming of violence set by her kin. And since I was kind of a literal and metaphorical cowboy, and my two companions were a robot and a snarky wizard respectively…well, you can see where this is going.

Yup. It was a fucking buddy cop movie.

I managed to get involved in the final melee with Heart at the end of the Global Freeze. And, uh…Heart's punches hurt just about as bad as being impaled by Smile a dozen times. I had to pull out every trick I had on hand just to make him actually take damage. Those new upgrades he got weren't any shabby, either. But my mission was complete - I had prevented Proto-Drive, Chase, from being reprogrammed. The Global Freeze ended, and the Roidmudes retreated.

Krim congratulated us on a job well done, but surmised that the Roidmudes would all return soon, after they had gone into hiding and had imitated their hosts. And since I was still a wanted murderer thanks to me deciding shooting Sid in the face in full view was a good idea, we couldn't really join the police formally or explain what we were doing. Guess I'm a vigilante again.

I kind of wonder what Gotham would think of my new Kamen Rider form, honestly.
>>
>>52925272
I like the Demigod option. I know you're in no small part meant to want it for the big boosts, but just getting a cool divine powerset and making the Jumper's family tree even more ridiculous is great fun.
>>
>>52925330
>>52925355
The most unique things I've noticed about this jump is first of all, the Great Artist Capstone, and the perk Receptive Doves, which I've seen mentioned a few times. I'm a little embarrassed to say this, but when I saw it, all I could think about was using it for eugenics.
>>
>>52925401
>Cloning - Jurassic Park
>Certified Tech - Fallout
>Innate Genetic Understanding - Geneforge
>Sorcerer Savant - Young Justice
>Unknown Resources and Outsourcing - Kim Possible
>Retro-Engineer - MCU
>Reverse Engineering - XCOM
>Artificial Alloys - Anno 2070
>Reverse Engineering Tinker - Worm
>>
>>52925459
We had another idle period. Krim was wary around Bastion, but the two eventually developed an interesting friendship, while Chase would…see, Chase tried to socialize as an attempt to ease into the party since we'd be working together and two of us were humans he was programmed to protect. He tried, bless him, he tried, but it resulted in more than a few antics. I never knew it was possible to be that exact with slicing pizza.

Initially, I was convinced this uphill battle was manageable and I all had to do was dance to the beat. Until I asked Krim about the origin of the Roidmudes and how they acquired all of this otherworldly technology.

Because in this World, the three who developed the Roidmudes included one Professor Finch.

And that's it for now. I'll post the rest tomorrow.
>>
>>52925565
>Professor Finch
Who?
>>
File: 1486975028899.jpg (92KB, 429x422px) Image search: [Google]
1486975028899.jpg
92KB, 429x422px
>>52925589
OC and member of the Rogue's Gallery to this Jumper. Mad Scientist who he shot in the head mid-monologue in Fallout.

The biggest draw here is that he's aware of the existence of Jumpers and has been aiding all of his enemies extensively for several jumps.

He's kind of a mix of pic related and Doc Brown from Back to the Future.
>>
>>52925401
Also Reverse Engineering from Sekirei.
>>
Jump #314: Recettear
>Eight of Pentacles (Prudence): Dedicating yourself fully to a task. Sticking with a project long enough to see it through.
Looks like I'm taking the scenario. Eh well, it'll keep stuff interesting.
>Age: 15
>Location: Pensee
>Identity: Traveler
>Scenario: If I Had A Million Pix
If I had a million pix I'd probably build a fort out of them.
>Time Management (Free, Traveler)
Always important to be able to fit everything into the few hours that the day has.
>Atmosphere (900, Traveler)
I can cause rooms to evoke a particular reaction? Hm, trivial, but I'm sure it'll be useful when I want to relax or something.
>Crash and Boom (700, Traveler)
How to predict the market, and better, how to make it do what I like.
>Market Timing (600)
Glance at a store, get an idea of what sort of quality their merchandise is. Yeah, useful.
>Self-Made Shopkeeper (0)
Huh. I wonder if this is a superior method of fusing things that I have? I mean, I have Cheat Mode primarily FOR this sort of thing, but I don't think I actually had anything that was specifically meant for this until now, just a kludge that made it work. Nice.

... okay, not going to lie, I'm too tired lately to write jumps up. Recettear is interesting, but not really my jam. I'm all in favor of helping Recette though, so I'll just spend my time doing that (as opposed to just buying out her debt). Which means esoteric candy in future jumps.

Huh, that actually sounds fun.
>>
File: Visible Concern.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Visible Concern.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>52925615
Ah, I see-

>A mix of Dan and Doc Brown who's aware of Jumpers
...oh dear.
>>
>>52925546
It's also got some interesting companion options, with the standard import giving companions 700 cp, and importing the standard 8 costing 400, as well as a couple of interesting OC companions.

There are a number of things I feel are strange about how this jump is made, like how it by default removes you from Fate, which is just a little bit weird. Apparently the setting runs off ancient Greek physics? I have no clue what the difference is between Greek physics and regular physics.

It also specifically talks about how the gods don't care as long as you don't piss in their cereal, which is strange, because it feels unprompted. Would there have been reason to believe that they would have been more pissy in general?
>>
>>52925768
Anon, it's the Greek gods, and you are a possibly powerful being who doesn't worship them. Leaving aside if they could actually do anything, they would want to try.

Especially if you have beauty perks, and it would only be worse if you are a pretty female jumper. Woe betide the Red who ventures to Greek Mythology.
>>
File: Crona 2.jpg (69KB, 530x550px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 2.jpg
69KB, 530x550px
>>52925546
Daddies Favorite is pretty unique too I have to say, sounds kinda hilarious to invite your god dad to parties every now and then. Portfolio and Expanded Portfolio have the potential to be fun if you pick something weird like Salt, or Locusts.
>>
>>52925768
Not many drawbacks, and it feels like Ten Labors isn't as bad as Fucking Heracles. Fucking Heracles is actually way worse than the other equivalently valued drawbacks too.

Also of note; you can buy Genius of Art 37 times if you take all the drawbacks and have the Great Artist background. I really like these kinds of perks, they always make me wonder what you could do if you made a chain where you only took perks like these.
>>
>>52925895
? I don't see anything like that in the jump?
>>
>>52925948
Huh, maybe I'm looking at the wrong one then. This is the one I was looking at, what are other people checking out?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDS0pXTTdiNG5aTzA/view
>>
>>52925969
This one.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDMGhNcG5ETmtrZDA/viewtid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc
>>
>>52925969
You've got the old wip that someone else stopped working on a long time ago.
The finished version by hercules should be here.https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDMGhNcG5ETmtrZDA/view
>>
File: I can't deal with that.gif (348KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
I can't deal with that.gif
348KB, 500x310px
>>52925992
>>52925997
Well shit, that's my bad then. Suppose I'll stop using the search function on the drive and just find these manually.
Jeez this one is a lot a better.\

I completely understand anon's appreciation of Great Artist stuff now. Automaton is fuckin sick with it working on all sorts of creations. I can only imagine the game making potential once you head to Video Game Designer or something, and you'd never need an editor or spellcheck when writing again.

I'm also starting to understand anon's appreciation of Receptive Doves. I do like bizarre lifeforms and have gone great lengths to making machinery and spells specifically for making bizarre lifeforms. Only thing holding me back is the creepy implications of what you'd need to do using this perk in particular.
>>
Fate Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya is done. If there's no objections I'll post it to the drive in a bit.
>>
>>52926138
And here's the supplement.
>>
>>52925330
Man, it's kind of a shame Virginity is basically a part if Athena's purview as god.
>>
>>52926138
>>52926151
Why not just merge the two pdfs together. I mean, it's not as bad as the Gantz jump and supplements but it's not like your supplement is so huge that it warrants its own separate file.
>>
>>52926252
Wrong god
>>
>>52926252
>blue hair
no.
>>
>>52926252
You just need more harem/seduction perks.
>>
>>52926252
>Implying that's ever stopped a jumper
She's a virgin that's never had a lover, but that doesn't mean she can't per say. Same for Artemis and Hestia.
>>
>>52926252
Where can I get my Athena companion aside from fanwanking in Fate/?
>>
>>52926373
Greek Myth...
There's probably at least six or seven Athenas available.
>>
>>52926397
There is no choice for purchasing a god as a companion in that Jump, anon.
>>
>>52926307
May as well. I've put the supplement in the jump so it's self contained now.
>>
>>52926347
>Being bothered by anime hair in anime art

>>52926252
There's plenty of other fish in the sea. Hecate waifu for life.
>>
>>52926404
That's what pods are for.
>>
>>52926404
>>52926461
Blue Feather party represent.
>>
>>52925768
No, but seriously, what the hell is 'Greek Physics' supposed to mean?
>>
>>52926407
Looking at Assassin, shouldn't it be Delusional Heartbeat not Delusional Illusion? it says "The Class Card of Hassan-i-Sabbah,
Hassan of the Cursed Arm"
>>
>>52926461
Utterly disgusting.

>>52926479
Completely acceptable.
>>
>>52926576
I assume it means things like how the earth is being held up by atlus and how you can go up to him and take it off his hands even though he's somehow also holding up the planet.
That and classical greek philosophy on how physics works being right.
Fuck if I know the specifics of that though.
>>
File: Consider the Following.jpg (47KB, 719x720px) Image search: [Google]
Consider the Following.jpg
47KB, 719x720px
>>52926407
Can you limit Class Card Creation to one Jump or one lifetime or something? As it reads a Jumper Card grants everything that the Jumper has up to the point when the Card was made. Which is slightly more than what Class Cards are capable of, they are noted to have been Ranked Down because they couldn't contain the whole of a Heroic Spirit without having to 'break' it first.

I mean I'm fine with us getting Class Card Creation I just wanted to remind you of it's Canon limits, though if you wanna ignore that I guess that's up to you as a Jumpmaker.
>>
>>52926640
Maybe just one powerset?
>>
Is a Persona 5 jump in the works/claimed?
>>
>>52926581
Ah. Yeah that's meant to be the class card of the Hundred-Faced-Hassan. Thanks, I'll need to change that.

>>52926640
>>52926703
Yeah. It's meant to be something you imprint one jumps abilities on. I can see how that wasn't clear at all though. I'll change it.
>>
>>52926759
>Yeah. It's meant to be something you imprint one jumps abilities on.
Ah, okay then. Thanks for what's shaping up to be the hardest choices I'm going to have to go through in recent Jumps.
>>
File: 1492968436584.png (128KB, 820x257px) Image search: [Google]
1492968436584.png
128KB, 820x257px
So on a scale between burning down the starting town to "saving the world by destroying it" how far have you gone on the JRPG villain scale?
>>
How do you fanwank companions purchasing warehouse additions?
>>
File: 1442853434120.jpg (32KB, 290x249px) Image search: [Google]
1442853434120.jpg
32KB, 290x249px
>>52926758
Yes. It was claimed rather recently so it might be a while before the jump is done.
>>
>>52926792
Who claimed it?
>>
>>52926778
Recreating the world just to get the right backstory to waifu someone.
>>
>>52926803
I want to say it was English, but I don't keep track of that kind of thing too well.
>>
>>52926803
It was English.
>>
>>52926758
yes
>>
>>52926778
full Shōnen antiVillain

>>52926781
Well my chain is Framed as a reality show full of train wreck people who are as fun to watch as you want to avoid them in real life in the vein of the Anna Nicole show or flavor of love, and my companions are free to do what they want with their points so if they buy a warehouse attachment It pretty much belongs to them unless it's something that They would like to share.
>>
>>52926407
Looks good to me, thanks Batman.
>>
>>52926778
> "saving the world by destroying it"
I mean... isn't that what I did in Black Bullet, when I rescued all the girls?

I've gone all the way, baby! I've even got nihilistic speeches on the nature of existence queued up and ready to go! I've even got multiple boss forms!
>>
hey I have Couple of questions about super robot wars
1.does the armor you get from Battler G continue updating . If you upgrade Or import your super robot somewhere?\
2. If you Import it as a transformation device or upgrade the armor it gives you somewhere do those upgrades apply to your super robot?
>>
>>52925401
Titanfall Engineer tree. Called 'what's this do?' or something.
>>
File: JC27.jpg (78KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
JC27.jpg
78KB, 550x550px
>>52926407
Drawbacks: The King of Heroes, Every Servant Wants To Kill You (2000)

Parallel World

Grail Candidate, age 12

Genius (Free)
Magical Girls...Can Fly, Can't They? (Free)
Why Aren't We Wishing Everyone To Be Happy? (1900)
Mana Constructs (1700)
Refined Lesser Grail (1400)
Wishcraft (1100)
Friendship Bracelet (Free)
Class Card: Saber (900)
Zelretch's Student (100)
Canon Companion: Luvia (0)

The boy is fighting an uphill battle. Swatting thrown blades, running to exhaustion. With one former friend already dead, the other scarcely has to work to bring him down when he has backup. It would be so easy, to let him die. It's clear this iteration of his species doesn't deserve to survive. This is just one branch, in one timeline, out of a multiverse that seems determined to sabotage itself.

...I owe him a happy ending, dammit. For the last Grail War if nothing else. I snap my fingers, and the boy follows his sister into the other timeline.

I stare back at the architect of this miserable excuse for an apocalypse survival plan, who has had just enough time to look surprised. He reminds me of myself, so I find myself hating him. For good measure, I vaporise his defences as a ray of starlight, pick up his literal blackbox and bop him on the head with it before absconding in Shirou's footsteps.

(Cont'd)

>>52926778
Conveniently enough, this is preeeetty relevant to my current build! And the answer is: I've BEEN all the way, in that direction. I've DONE that. I've WORN the billowing hair, and I've PATENTED some of my better monologues.

And ultimately. I've seen how futile it is. There's always another world. There's always another apocalypse. Whether you call yourself a hero or a villain, the cycle goes on.

For all intents and purposes, I'm a JRPG villain trying to take the third options in life. Sometimes that option is accepting that people should lie down in the graves they're too stupid to stop digging.
>>
File: JC15.jpg (14KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
JC15.jpg
14KB, 720x480px
>>52927618
I stare back at the architect of this miserable excuse for an apocalypse survival plan, who has had just enough time to look surprised. He reminds me of myself, so I find myself hating him. For good measure, I vaporise his defences as a ray of starlight, pick up his literal blackbox and bop him on the head with it before absconding in Shirou's footsteps.

Back in the brighter timeline, I'm in an odd chain of apprenticeships and mentorships. Zelretch is teaching me (and privately letting me know he knows what I did all those years ago, and the only reason he's teaching me now is because he's pretty sure I'd break something trying to do it my own way) the Second Magic, I'm teaching Luvia my First/Third/High Speed Divine magic mashup, Luvia's teaching Miyu (and Miyu's teaching Illya) how to be a magical girl properly. Eventually these arcane chinese whispers give Illya conniptions, and she cuts out the middleman to come find me for magical tuition. In the process, I tweak her kaleidostick for better prana regulation, preventing Kuro from ever coming into being.

I can barely recognise Illya from the rabid girl who hijacked her own maddened Servant. I keep expecting her to make like the Vorpal Rabbit while she's bumbling around trying to fly good.

The alternate universe family reunion results in equal parts tears and hugs, but I was too busy catching up with Gilgamesh to attend. And by "catching up" I mean battle, and by "with" I mean "of ultimate destiny"

(Cont'd)
>>
File: JC28.jpg (23KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC28.jpg
23KB, 704x400px
>>52927658
"Hey, why are we fighting? Also please don't use the light-devouring swords, those sting"
"Do I NEED a reason to fight you? And I'll do so when YOU stop incinerating my weapons! Those swords are VINTAGE!"
"It seems we are at an impasse. Also seriously why"
"Hmph. Well, don't think I don't appreciate the help on that moon cell. But I've seen into the future, and the destiny you've deemed fit for this world is irreconcilable with mine. What more need be said? Also I DEMAND you become corporeal enough for my chains to hold you! This is getting ridiculous!"
"Whoops, set my perfect dodges on auto for a while there. Look, Gil-I can't help but think this is a bit of an overreaction. You know what happened during Grand Order, the future isn't set in stone!"
"Indeed! HOWEVER, ambition is not the only measure of a man=except me of course. One cannot entrust the future to a man who'd sell the world to a soul-devouring harlot! Isn't that right, ANON?!"
"Oh come on! That world doesn't even deserve Kiara's attention!"
"You were thinking about it! And I can't help but notice you've got a divine treasure of some sort, which clearly belongs in my treasury!"
"Then it seems diplomacy has failed. You going to pull out Ea yet?"
"I was JUST ABOUT TO, you...you king of mongrels!"
"..."
"..."
"...harsh, but accurate"
"You know, this conversation would have been hard to have if I wasn't omniscient and you weren't some sort of mutant divine spirit"
"Huh. Oh well, I guess that's that. Same time, next universe Gil?"
"Ha! Only if you're too stupid to get in my way again!"
>>
>>52927671
There are so many god-slaying weapons, and a few Old One slayers as well, in Gil's treasury that I can't even begin to list. Like he would have the first blade of Cain, he has been proven to have the prototype for Harpe, he has dozens of blades that kills spirits, and with the Omnipresent Omnipotient Star he actually knows all of them and how to use them against you, however all of this is going to be ignored isn't it?
>>
>>52927728
It's been a while since anyone has tried to wank Gilgamesh as a legitimate threat, looking at you is kind of funny, I'd laugh if you weren't so transparently new here.
>>
>>52927728
Being a divine spirit does not mean that his weapons are able to damage you.

Also, he was using charms to dodge/parry/block.
>>
File: JC13.jpg (7KB, 187x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC13.jpg
7KB, 187x400px
>>52927728
...y'see, this always comes up in theory but.

In practice, he keeps going down for reasons. Partly because "god-slaying" is a very specific qualifier in the Nasuverse, partly because however many he has he's still limited by the rate at which the Gate spits them out to the point some kid with a reality marble can beat him with superior speed. Also as far as I know "Old Ones" aren't a thing in the Nasuverse.

I'm basing this off Gil's showing against Tiamat here, which is the closest I can think of to an all-out Gil. And he was pretty all but exhausted once he wore her down enough to be shunted into Ereshkigal's realm.

I mean, there IS a fight going on. It's just there's less to say about it when it boils down to people throwing things at each other a lot, and also the whole fiasco's more of a philosophical difference than a personal one.
>>
>>52927728
Recent Fate installments prove he doesn't necessarily have everything. He isn't sure if he has Karna's Vasavi Shakti, and by his reaction he doesn't have anything that can match BB's goddess/beast of revelations shit.
>>
>>52927809
Not exactly recent installments.
>>
>>52927752
Normally Gil isn't a threat at all, but this Gil has his other Noble Phantasm, which is noted. The reason why I was speaking of all this is because there are a lot of things that can be done when you have perfect knowledge of your foe's weaknesses and a treasury full of almost every weapon in human myth, along with intimate knowledge of it's entire contents thanks to his other NP.

>>52927769
No I was calling to attention that lots of Gil's weapons are meant to kill the unkillable.

And perfects have a weakness which Gil would know how to force because of his other Noble Phantasm. Sha Nagba Imuru is basically the ultimate complement to his Gate of Babylon.

>>52927788
I have no trouble with you wining, I mean you've got every Jump ever at this point right? It's the fact that the fight could have been so much more. Like how he can actually just toss a few of his weapons at empty air and cut the part of you that hangs out of the world because there are a few of his weapons which can do that. I enjoy you're usual write-ups better than what you wrote for that fight because it give me ideas that I can try to do in my own Jumps. My sticking point was the fact that you downplayed Sha Nagba Imuru when it would be the thing that matters most.

>>52927809
I know but he does have a lot of stuff and Sha Nagba Imuru makes it so he knows everything in the Gate.
>>
>>52927856
>Sha Nagba Imuru is basically the ultimate complement to his Gate of Babylon.
Defense against precog/postcognition/information gathering about you are not exactly uncommon in the chain.
>>
>>52927880
I am assuming that because this is a Drawback those don't work.
>>
>>52927891
Drawback doesn't say anything about Sha Nagba Imuru trumping your defenses, so I'd assume they still do. That's like assuming that since it's a Drawback, any attacks made with Gate of Babylon ignore your durability perks.
>>
>>52927899
>Sha Nagba Imuru (He who Saw the Deep): The Omniscient Omnipotent Star a form of clairvoyance that allows him to discern heavily concealed truths with a glance, from that of his opponents true name and abilities to being able to gaze upon a chess game and have the correct move always visible to him.
It says that it allows him to do it as part of the Drawback, thus I assume that things that directly counter that are null. Whereas the Gate says.

>He also possesses the Gate of Babylon: a noble phantasm that contains all the treasures of the world as well as the original bases for all of humanities developments allowing him to use the original prototypes of the noble phantasms of all the heroes of various myths with few exceptions.

Which says nothing about durability and thus wouldn't benefit from the Drawback overriding Perk Fiat that has been in play for a long time.

So no I don't believe I'm making an assumption here. It's part of the Drawback.
>>
>>52927933
>The Omniscient Omnipotent Star a form of clairvoyance that allows him to discern heavily concealed truths with a glance, from that of his opponents true name and abilities to being able to gaze upon a chess game and have the correct move always visible to him.

It's explaining what it can do, not explicitly stating that it will trump any abilities that you have to do so.
>>
>>52927856
>And perfects have a weakness which Gil would know how to force because of his other Noble Phantasm.
Not all perfects can be stopped. Some only cost more if you invoke their flaw, or impose a movement restriction on the user after they activate them.
>>
>>52927933
It's just establishing his capabilities. And "heavily concealed" is not the same thing as "impossible to sense".
>>
>>52925330
My build for Greek Myth
Background:Hero (Free)
Rolled Age: 23

Perks:
From Zero to Hero (Free)
Quest of the Gods (200)
Strength Of Heracles (300)
Walker of Worlds (600)
Demigod (500)

Items:
Hoplite's Equipment (Free)
Isolated Island (200)

Drawbacks:
Legendary (Free)
Ten Labors (-300)
Echo (-100)
Achilles Heel (-200)
Fucking Heracles (-200)

For this jump I was Myrmidon of Aegina, who in a Fate-like twist is gender-flipped, who earned Artemis's favor, and was gifted to become one her immortal aides after many trials and tests. My Achilles heel is my left temple, a partially fractured section of my skull, and I became known for my silence.
I turned down Receptive Doves because I could already do that.
>>
>>52927939

A good compromise would just be allowing it to *compete* against even absolute divination protections - like he had Noble Eightfold Path.

That way it's not a case of "Drawback makes you fight static target" - like in Forgotten Realms, where the Elder Evils are trivial to defeat.
>>
>>52927961
Why do we need to compromise here? You're fighting one of the strongest beings in the setting and you still need to give him more buffs?
>>
>>52925330
what are things every jumper should be encouraged to do while in greek myth?
>>
>>52925272
>>52925330

Behold. One of the most cookie-cutter Greek Myth builds.

>Greek Myth - 749
Origin: Great Artist
Drawbacks: Legendary (+0); Achilles Heel - Left Buttock (+200); Ten Labors (+300); Echo (+100)
Final Point Count: 1,600 CP

Perks:
-Genius of the Art - Voice (Free)
-Genius of the Art - Smithing
-Bronze Flows Downhill
-Automaton
-Microcosm
-Demigod (Prometheus)

Items & Companions:
-The Muses (Free)
-Jumper’s Argonauts x4 (400 CP)
>>
File: IMG_0903.jpg (21KB, 236x839px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0903.jpg
21KB, 236x839px
>>52927856
....I kinda get where you're coming from, to be honest. I've a bad habit of skimming over battles where my Jumper isn't wholly invested in the outcome as an IC thing. Tell you what, I had a similar conversation with someone a while ago about Elder Dragons and I haven't been able to find out what Elder Dragons foght like, but I think there's more to work with here if I just switch the PoV:

"A thousand bolts of divine judgement pierced the seathing cosmos with gold, each etched with the promised victory of a legendary warrior. Ilya dropped her slice of cake, scrambling for cover as she stared at the forces at work. Achilles, Diomedes, Paris-the air hummed with their legends even as violet flames hot enough to ignite space itself contended with them. Something that would one day be the Longinus made impact, and the roaring cyclone lashed out with a singularity in retaliation"

"The once and future king laughed at the center of it all, like a maddened conductor. Ilya wondered what kind of hero would fight the apocalypse with any hope of victory. Atop his ship of light, he idly tapped the grail that enhanced the speed of his Gate. She could tell he was about to do something drastic?"

"Nameless, it was announced. Unknowable, it surged with the truth of the World. Uruk's king summoned all the shields of history and the tsunami of molten metal recoiled even as buckers blackened and Jericho's walls fell anew. EA, he cried, piercing the heavens that marched against him. His opponent roared like an erupting volcano even as he brought to bear his own unrelenting force. The scythe clashed against the star of rupture, painting a perfect spiral as a wound in the distance between them"

"The world went red. And that was the last Ilya remembered before she awoke, watching over the glowing crater outside their neighbourhood. It had been almost a month since the nightmares had started, like aftershocks of a calamity she couldn't imagine in her wildest noghtmares"
>>
>>52927972

It's not a buff.

It's a compromise between "drawbacks trump perks" and the problem of defining what, exactly, a dynamic and active drawback with specifically mentioned capabilities can trump.

And, to repeat, the Elder Evils can solo most of Faerun. Yet actually fighting all of them makes them trivial to solo even they all joined forces.

"Fight strongest thing in-setting" can easily be less of a drawback than the standard "+100: You have amnesia".
>>
>>52927984
Give respect and praise to Hestia. She's the only one of the Olympians who's worth a damn as a person.
>>
>>52927984
cockblock Zeus...if you dare.
>>
>>52927987
>Achilles Heel - Left Buttock

Well slap my ass and call me a biscuit.
>>
>>52927984
Help that asshole Sisyphus out a little. Dude's still rolling a bolder up a fucking hill as we speak.
>>
>>52927939
>>52927949
Then it's not worth the 800 points. If an entire part of the Drawback can be circumvented by on perk. It give a rewards and talks about it being a great feat to beat it, but you'd need two perks to defeat Gil as you two are saying it's set up. One purchase of Class Card Heart (Gilgmesh) so you can get an empty Gate to catch what he throws and one anti-Scry perk.

>>52927946
I was just saying that he'd know how to exploit the weakness. I didn't say it would allow him to beat the perfects full stop.

>>52927961
I mean that's one way to do it but I guess I interpret Drawbacks differently.

>>52927972
Me and >>52927961 are two different anon's dude.

>>52927991
See you do great work when you write.

>>52927992
Yeah it's one of those things that I guess I'll have to disagree with some Anon's about. The higher a Drawback get's in points given the more I take it seriously. At 800 CP I treat everything as working the way IT says it works and I have to use perks creatively to get around that.
>>
>>52927992
What you're trying to claim is non-sensical. If a drawback mentioned that your enemy can teleport would that mean that any of your anti-teleportation abilities would be null? Or if it describes the capabilities of an empire/organization chasing you would mean that those capabilities cannot be rendered null and will always exist by fiat? Mentioning his capabilities is fluff, not an actual part of the drawback unless explicitly mentioned.

Exposition in the drawbacks is a thing.

And that 'X drawback is less dangerous than Y' amounting for inter-jump balance is no thing a thing.

Using only in-setting powers against alone the strongest thing in said setting is going to result in instant death in most of the cases, hence why you cannot just give 100 CP for it.
>>
>>52928021
>Then it's not worth the 800 points. If an entire part of the Drawback can be circumvented by on perk. It give a rewards and talks about it being a great feat to beat it, but you'd need two perks to defeat Gil as you two are saying it's set up. One purchase of Class Card Heart (Gilgmesh) so you can get an empty Gate to catch what he throws and one anti-Scry perk.
Agreed, defeating Gilgamesh is not worth 800CP. Dude's a chump, even with a fully-functioning Sha Nagba Imuru he wouldn't be hard to beat, because it's canon that Gil ignores any information he gets from it that hurts his ego. So yeah, he wouldn't use it to anywhere near its full effectiveness, and would get his ass kicked more or less like any other time someone halfway-competent fights him. I propose that the drawback be lowered to 400CP at most.
>>
>>52928021
>Then it's not worth the 800 points

Drawbacks, just like the rest of the jump, need to account just for in-jump means. If you want inter-jump balance then any drawbacks save form powerless and escalating enemies are worth nothing.

It's not a sufficiently powerful jump cannot end >600 CP drawback bosses in an instant (Comic Darkseid, Comic Apocalypse, among others).
>>
>>52928029
>And that 'X drawback is less dangerous than Y' amounting for inter-jump balance is no thing a thing.

It's not about inter-jump balance.

It's about DRAWBACKS not being free CP.

But, whatever, this comes down to a matter of opinion. If you think that a drawback like that should just be a "you must be this awesome to pass go and collect 800CP", that's fine, it's just not how I see it.
>>
Hey, anyone mind me trying to to make a pseudo-OC 'Canaanite Mythology' jump?
>>
>>52928077
Canaanite mythology?
>>
>>52928074
It's totally inter-jump balance. The jump itself doesn't offer any ways to get around information-gathering abilities, so the only way to get around this drawback is to use things from other jumps. And that's the case with a lot of jumps, going all the way back to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon when Quicksilver decided that you could get around the drawback that prevented you from understanding Poke-language if you had Pokeglot from Pokemon Trainer.
>>
>>52928052
> He requires no mana from a master to function and has decided for some reason that you need to die, he will take this seriously and won’t hold back at all.
Please read the drawback.

>>52928055
And the in-Jump means to fighting a full power Serious Gill at Jump 1 would be?

>>52928074
Agreed.
>>
>>52928074
>But, whatever, this comes down to a matter of opinion. If you think that a drawback like that should just be a "you must be this awesome to pass go and collect 800CP", that's fine, it's just not how I see it.

Actually, sorry, that's a bit uncharitable.

Still, if you want drawbacks to use "only relative to in-jump feats" as their benchmark, then their standard pricing/reward need to be adjusted, and "fight this dude" objectives should probably just be removed.
>>
>>52928106
>Please read the drawback.
I didn't say he'd hold back, I said he'd make tactical errors because even when taking you seriously, he's still an arrogant asshole. He's not a smart man, and even going all-out he's going to be not paying attention to things that contradict what he expects. I mean fuck, have you read this guy's myth? He got defeated by a loaf of bread, once.
>>
>>52928106
>And the in-Jump means to fighting a full power Serious Gill at Jump 1 would be?

There are none, you will get killed, that's why it gives you 800 CP. Because you will need a miracle to survive it.
>>
>>52928077
>Canaanite Mythology
I'm a little leery of the way you say 'pseudo-OC'. From what I can see, the Canaanites have a lot of gods, but I can't see much on their demigods, monsters or mortal heroes.
But if you think you can adequately convey the setting in a jump...I guess take a shot at it. Also if you have sources for their stories or myths that'd be cool to see.
>>
>>52928140
>He got defeated by a loaf of bread, once.
Wait. Wut?
>>
>>52928163
That's what finally convinced him that it was impossible for him to conquer death: some stale bread. Not even joking, Gilgamesh is an idiot. And before anyone starts going "oh, well, it's different in Fate", I'd like to point out that Servants are weak to things that happened in their stories whether those stories are accurate or not. So the sight of stale bread therefore causes Gilgamesh to become incredibly depressed and throw his fights.
>>
>>52928003
Old haphaestus is a cool guy too iirc.

But yeah hestia a best.

>>52928014
Him and prometheus.
>>
File: OTcosmos.jpg (210KB, 1425x952px) Image search: [Google]
OTcosmos.jpg
210KB, 1425x952px
>>52928087
>>52928162
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Canaanite_religion#Pantheon

There's a lot of stuff that's really vague about Canaanite Mythology, and a stupid amount of bleed over and overlap from neighboring and preceding myths, but there's still a fair amount of unique stuff here to pull together a setting from if you looked hard enough and put some thought into piecing together a picture.

Stuff like the god El dividing the people of the earth between his seventy kids, each of them receiving a nation, as well as the cosmology generally shared by ancient civilizations of pic-related. I might fuck some stuff up or have to fill shit in because there's not actually too much material here to go on, thus, 'pseudo-OC'.

If something is outright inaccurate though and it's pointed out to me, I'll go out of my way to fix it, because I'm only planning on adding or changing things if there's not a preexisting canon to base the jump on.
>>
>>52928141
This sort of mindset makes it so that the jump being made will never be chosen as an early jump as you can do it later on with an extra 800 CP if you're willing to deal with something which (by that point) is easy to resolve. This is bad for diversity of builds.

Drawbacks are supposed to be difficult to deal with in some way regardless of when you reach the jump in your chain. This presents something of a problem for all but the hardest/long lasting combat related drawbacks but this is mitigated by providing less CP. Writing drawbacks has always been something that has to take the chain as a whole into account as otherwise (as mentioned) builds become less diverse and the jump (as nearly everyone takes the same option) as a result becomes less balanced.
>>
>>52928140
>I said he'd make tactical errors because even when taking you seriously, he's still an arrogant asshole. He's not a smart man, and even going all-out he's going to be not paying attention to things that contradict what he expects.
You seem to have a very odd thought of what 'fighting seriously' means.

>I mean fuck, have you read this guy's myth?
Yes, although this has less to do with his myth and more to do with Gil as he is in the Fate franchise.

>He got defeated by a loaf of bread, once.
I do not remember that ... >>52928187 I think the journey through hell, loss of eternal youth, and several other things were already weighing on him during that introsepection. The bread was just a symbol. i think. I'll have to reread the Epic again.

>>52928141
I can actually think of a few actually. Get the Cap of Hades and Emerald. The Cap will guard against the NP, Emerald will help out against the Gate. Or you could take the Cap and Class Card Heart EMIYA.... The Cap is really the key to it in my mind, but I'm not sure if it'd work.

>>52928260
Agreed.
>>
Jumpers! What kind of pets do you have?
>>
File: woof-birb.gif (3MB, 636x356px) Image search: [Google]
woof-birb.gif
3MB, 636x356px
>>52928273
I have a giant woof-birb.
>>
File: jc2.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>52928021
It really depends on me being in the mood, you know? My performance suffers when I'm put on the spot, and sometimes I just can't keep up when there's too much to do all at once.

godammit that sounds lewder than I thought it would in my head

>>52928077
...how pseudo-OC are we talking about here? It sounds quite the daunting jump to make. From what I know, Canaanite mythology changed quite a lot once Yahweh became popular with the Israelites.

>>52928087
Basically a polytheistic mythology with what we would recognise nowadays as Biblical parallels, though it was probably the other way around back in the day. Lots of gods of war did other odd jobs, and the world was bounded by mountains.

Has at least three of the beings demonised in the Bible. Dagon was actually a harvest deity, and Moloch a straightforward god of fire before the Bible wrote him losing a setting-things-on-fire contest with Yahweh.

>>52927946
...last I remember, I'd defined mine as perfect but costing more when the flaw of either something to do with being outside territory that's considered Sanctified (there was a custom keyword involved that denoted things like manses, regions corrupted by that one Adamant Circle spell in Infernals, places legally owned by your cults etc) or having superior elevation.

I definitely know what my Greater Imperfection is, but I don't think I'd settle on the lesser one while brainstorming personal Charms.

>>52928273
Giant god-eating spiders, horses, lost gods, an eagle, the occasional dreg-beast that escaped the Deepscape in the Deep Cathedral, stray thoughts that took on a life of their own and escaped the Beyond throught the Gates of Saigon into my Wonderland or Neverland, various breeds of Lavosii, thunderbirds and the like. And I guess my pokemon too, technically.
>>
File: Untitled.png (70KB, 174x210px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
70KB, 174x210px
>>52928273
I kind of been selectively Breeding Lions and Tigers for fluffiness and Temperament for about 2000 years now, the only problem is they think they are lap cats despite being 200 pounds Of muscle claws and teeth.
>>
File: 0043-012.jpg (185KB, 800x1149px) Image search: [Google]
0043-012.jpg
185KB, 800x1149px
>>52928260
>This sort of mindset makes it so that the jump being made will never be chosen as an early jump as you can do it later on with an extra 800 CP if you're willing to deal with something which (by that point) is easy to resolve. This is bad for diversity of builds.

This is just personal opinion.

>Drawbacks are supposed to be difficult to deal with in some way regardless of when you reach the jump in your chain.

Not all drawbacks. They may pose a challenge, but the difficulty will ineviatbly go down thanks to out-jump abilities that you have collected and that cannot be in any way taken into account by the Jumpmaker.

>>52928272
Nono of those methods will help you against a direct blast of EA, that is basically what an all-out serious Gil will use. Basically pic related, and there is nothing in-jump that can protect you from a direct hit.

Also, the Cap of Invisibility won't protect you from his precog.
>>
>>52928320
video related.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ksr0-H1gmI
>>
>>52928327
>Nono of those methods will help you against a direct blast of EA, that is basically what an all-out serious Gil will use.
No he won't as long as he's in the real world and not a Reality Marble he won't risk destroying 'his' world.

>Also, the Cap of Invisibility won't protect you from his precog.
This is true.
>>
I'm going through the World Of Cultivation jump, what exactly is Ling energy?
Is it its own thing or can I count it as Ki?
>>
>>52928327
Doesn't a kaleidostick wielding Ilya with the full body magic circuit thing straight up overpower Ea head on?
>>
>>52928273
Sunny, the Beast That Hunts the Moon and Sun. Scary as all fuck, but actually a very sweet boy. He just keeps getting confused and thinking that celestial objects are balls for him to catch. And given his abilities over death and darkness, he can mostly manage to grab them despite being far smaller. Just jump up and snatch them up in his conjured shadow jaws, doesn't even realize that he's using magic to make up for the mistakes of his limited perspective.
>>
>>52928354
It's pretty much ki from what I can tell
>>
>>52928354

>Is it its own thing or can I count it as Ki?

It is Basically Ki ,it's just that it's external naturally occurring Ki from the ground or wildlife that can be internalized and used by cultivators through cultivation methods.
>>
>>52928341
>No he won't as long as he's in the real world and not a Reality Marble he won't risk destroying 'his' world.

He uses it in the first route in Stay Night without being in a RM.

I'm sure there are more instances when he draws it out.
>>
>>52928354
https://wwyxhqc.wordpress.com/%E4%BF%AE%E7%9C%9F%E4%B8%96%E7%95%8C-world-of-cultivation/cultivation-terms-and-glossary/
Ling means spirit so....

>>52928359
It wasn't the full powered Ea or it would have broken the world around it. As in Gaia's Reality Marble would have broken.
>>
>>52928390
He draws it out in the first route of Stay Night to use a controlled version of it's actual attack yeah.
>>
File: PROTECT.png (688KB, 1296x1039px) Image search: [Google]
PROTECT.png
688KB, 1296x1039px
>>52926407
IT'S TIME
>>
>>52928341
I was told anti-world is not the same thing as anti-planet.I also remember Valeria talking about how classification don't match up with was depicted.Otherwise why this legendary destroyer of world EA only have 1-99 targets.
>>
>>52928315
>...how pseudo-OC are we talking about here? It sounds quite the daunting jump to make. From what I know, Canaanite mythology changed quite a lot once Yahweh became popular with the Israelites.

Well for starters, YHWH would just be a national god for Isreal.

Maybe a drawback in which he somehow does the metaphysical equivalent to what happened with his religion in reality, where he gradually claims the positive qualities of all the other gods, retcons their existence, and then opens the literal floodgates to drown the world in a biblical flood to get rid of anyone who remembers a time when he wasn't the one most high god, like the megalomaniacal asshole everyone believes him to be.

That's basically the extent to how OC it would get.
>>
>>52928395
>>52928407
Both wrong. Ea won't break the entire GRM. It breaks normal RMs but even at full power, like in HA, it wouldn't break the entire thing.
>>
>>52928416
>Civilisations/Shin Megami Tensei
crossover-prequel
>>
>>52928415
I think Ea is kinda like a TYPE in that it's personal effect is limited in range, but yeah it kills the fuck out of everything in that range.

>>52928445
True.
>>
Speaking of Gilgamesh, Batman Anon, is kid Gilgamesh an acceptable companion for recruitment by CP?
>>
so I may have screwed up again with my reckless inventing,and I am talking about something much worse than that time I put Orion engines on a motorcycle.

You know how Rick and Morty technology can create miniature artificial universes that Progress through time at different rates? well I kind of made dinky ones that are stuck at the big bang until the containment is Breached and then Set up the containment system to Release automatically in two seconds after a significant impact. I used a special form of Stacked instant dungeon with an instant dungeon from the gamer I called layered reality to contain the explosion , but it was too hot And radioactive for me In there anyway and I lost A body should I destroy these notes and prototype?
There are five rounds left in the cylinder
>>
>>52928416
I remember reading a comic that was exactly like that spoiler. With him being a lonely god of the mountains that nobody liked and slowly killing all the other gods until he was the only one remaining.

Can't remember the comic's name, though.
>>
>>52926407
Roughly estimated, how many Magic Circuits does Refined Lesser Grail give you?
>>
>>52928472
put it in a safe or something until you need to kill something with a newborn universe.
>>
File: Doc Frankenstein 06 07 Yahweh.jpg (594KB, 1020x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Doc Frankenstein 06 07 Yahweh.jpg
594KB, 1020x1600px
>>52928498
>>
>>52928499
Looking at the previous thread. He said 2-3 times Rin as the bare minimum. I think that's not even close to how much mana Ilya has but whatever.
>>
>>52928571
yeah , but this seems like Something that falls in the " too dangerous to trust with anyone, even myself" categories. I mean, I have literally The force of the big bang as a man portable Grenade launcher,I don't know What is more frightening that my lifestyle may eventually require that or that I am capable of doing that or that it was essentially a kit bashing of tech I And my citizens have free access to.
>>52928416
>>52928498
well the thing is in the really old days that was basically how it was,YHWH was part of the pantheon of tribal Gods in which he was the war God, and had a wife if memory serves. but that drive went to war and started eliminating the other tribes and their gods so all of them got written out and became monotheistic " thou shalt have no gods before me"
>>
>>52928327
>Not all drawbacks.

Well it was one of the very few principles Quicksilver set down. How much that means at this point is up for debate but the whole "drawbacks are supposed to be painful" thing preceded talk about not not taking into account other jumps.

People have still used the whole "you're supposed to write drawbacks like people will be taking it as the first jump" thing for years to try to get more CP.
>>
>>52928610
Yeah, I should have checked the old thread. Sorry about that.
>>
>>52928416
I'd honestly be okay with a little bit more than that; maybe including some stuff from the Antediluvian, flesh out the cosmology with ideas from later in history or fudging the backgrounds of the gods a little, since a lot of those don't have any real defining characteristics anyway.
>>
>>52928354
Haven't read CoW but in general Xianxia stories is basically ki. An follows a similar tier system to how powerful a person is. Although just what they can do with it can be rather unique to the author.
>>
>>52928640
Well actually that's the reason that Scenario's exist, IIRC, because it's like a Drawback beyond what the Jump can prep you for, usually.
>>
File: LunarSigCharacters.jpg (356KB, 718x800px) Image search: [Google]
LunarSigCharacters.jpg
356KB, 718x800px
>>52923707
They are kind of really important to Lunars, yes.

But after the jump, you lose the Wyld Taint, so their primary purpose (stopping you from turning into an insane predatory monster shoggoth) is a moot point. They'd still stop anything from altering your body (which is the benefit you'd lose by losing the tattoos post-jump), but that's normally somewhat of a side-benefit.

Anyway, you can make them invisible with Hide of the Cunning Hunter. Which you can keep active permanently, but would require you to commit some essence to do so (but it's only 2 motes, so pretty cheap).
>>
>>52928462
If you don't interfere in the events necessary for him to come into existence and can convince him then sure.

>>52928499
It was asked last thread and I've put a bit of thought into it for a better answer than last time. Here's how I did my best to figure it out.
Medea has an A rank attack that has three times Shirous total prana output of 270.
Excalibur is an A++ (A rank times 3) attack with damage of 200 while Ea has a damage output of 4000, so 20 times greater.
Given that Illya going all out with converting her nerves to work as magic circuits can match Ea in output this gives an idea for a higher value of her count.
270*3*3*20 = 48,600 prana output.

Rin's total prana output is around 1000 so the upper end of Illya's count should be 48.6 times Rin's count. So somewhere around 4,860 as a very rough estimate when going all out with her body being altered for nerve circuits.

I did a thing last thread for the lowest minimum that came to two or three times Rin at the very lowest.

I'm not sure on how much the nerve circuits increase her power but it seems like a large part of it given the power increase when she increases the amount of her body being used.

So I guess as a /very/ rough estimate for her usual circuit count somewhere around 2,000 - 2,500.
>>
>>52928831
That math won't work. Spell ranks and NP ranks are of a vastly different scale. Medea's A rank attacks are much weaker then Cu Chulaiin's B+ gae Bolg throw. much much weaker, not just a little over half as strong.
>>
>>52928831
>a /very/ rough estimate
Neat. Thank you for the answer.
>>
>>52928831
Yeah, there's....a lot more power and energy in Excalibur then just 2 or 3 times what Medea uses for her spammed by the dozen spells. Even the weakest interpretations of Excalibur, like from the base FSN fate route, would be hundreds of times larger.
>>
>>52928784
>Drawbacks should impeded the player, should constantly be a problem, and should only give 100-300 cp. The pain you suffer should be much more than the benefits you get in return. Players have to PAY for those points. Players should only be able to take a few drawbacks. Drawbacks override powers. Players should not be able to easily if ever overcome the Drawbacks. Drawbacks are removed upon completion of the CYOA.

That's from the rules/template Quicksilver wrote when there were about 3 jumps in existence. Some of the template is largely ignored nowadays but even at the very start it was pointed out that as you retain perks and not drawbacks drawbacks should not be easily resolved just because you're late in a chain.
>>
>>52928831
More things not considered to bring up. (I'm >>52928856)

Ea is quite infamous for almost never being used at full power and for it being quite inconsistent as to when it is. The use of Ea in Kaleid for example, did not seem to be 20 times greater then an Excaliblast. The only time I'd say that might be the case would be when Gil lets loose in Ataraxia.

So that part of the equation won't work either because you have no idea what Ea was actually being used at, other then that it wasn't full power.
>>
>>52928889
Alright then. I agree that the Noble Phantasm would be able to punch through perks if that were the case.
>>
>>52928904
No it wouldn't, because nothing would indicate that to be the case.
>>
>>52928889
Should be noted he himself didn't stick to this, even in his first jumps. Certainly the entire note should be ignored for being hilariously wrong unless you consider it as applying only to harsh drawbacks, which is where a lot of it makes more sense.

The whole post being applied to say, a 100cp drawback, makes it sound ridiculous.
>>
>>52928640
>>52928889
>Well it was one of the very few principles Quicksilver set down. How much that means at this point is up for debate but the whole "drawbacks are supposed to be painful" thing preceded talk about not not taking into account other jumps.
Well, he not even him followed his own rules, then. Aside from the Pokemon Mystery example that it was quoted by other anon, the Silenced drawback explicitly can be rendered 'harmless' by a purchase in that same jump.

And for his last jump he has some +300 drawbacks.

What you posted actually holds no meaning, and I doubt it ever did.

>>52928904
And let's not forget about Blind Eternities melting perks, right?
>>
>>52928856
I found in the wiki that A+/A rank magic is equivalent to a C rank noble phantasm.
So either:
For A+ being equivalent to C.
270*3*2*2*3*20=194,400
So 194.4 times Rin's.
Which is roughly the same as an A+++ Mana stat for a servant.
So going all out with nerve circuits = 19,440.

For A being equivalent to C.
270*3*2*3*20=97,200
So 97.2 times Rin.
Going all out with nerve circuits = 9,720.

>>52928880
Hence the /very/ rough estimate. I'm just going off what they say is an A rank attack of Medea's that's compared to prana output from the wiki.
>>
Can we just steal the class cards in jump or do we have to buy them to be effective?
>>
File: It's True.png (38KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
It's True.png
38KB, 640x640px
>>52928914
Which is something that goes back to a conversation had above, >>52927933 around here >>52927899 as in in this general location of the page btw.

>>52928982
A personal outlook that you are currently to take out of context for the impact of the argument. Gaunlet has his own opinions but doesn't enforce them on the rest of Jumpchain.
>>
>>52929031
Yet still feels the need to constantly mention his views on it.
>>
>>52929041
Is this not a forum, you know a public space where you can express your opinion. It's on subject when he brings it up and it's more often been mentioned when he's not around.
>>
>>52928354
Its spirit energy from the earth mainly found in stones, also used for money. But yes its basically ki. Magical spirit ki.

It can do some weird stuff too, when my workload slacks off I need to update it too, add shen power and such.

Also Im gonna have to go over ffxi and boost some perks I botched.

But basically ling energy is produced frkm certain veins of crystal called ling veins or ling ore, plants can be used to refine it and eating such plants is super nutritious and good for your cultivation, being a ling plant farmer is a very important job because just sucking in raw ling energy can often times cause unwanted buildup in your body if you draw directly, though that usually only comes in if you draw it directly from the money (jinshi)
>>
>>52923198
Not really, their whole setup is basically heresy to the Immaculate Faith. But they're a major city in the Scavenger Lands, and it wouldn't be hard for Dragon-Blooded to show up. Though actual Dynasts would be rare.

Also, if you want to start shit there, you have to keep in mind that they're one of Lookshy's most stable allies. So you might get dunked on by Magitech Dragon-Blooded Sparta.

>>52923566
Most likely Heart-Theft of the Behemoth, in my opinion? And the upgraded form if it's larger than a Tyrant Lizard/Yeddim.

Mostly because they're powerful and supernatural beasts, as well as not classed as Animals by D&D itself, nor are they really unnatural like things you'd need Luna's Hidden Face for.

...However, maybe it'd work with just Primordial Scion Shape (making non-human sapient creatures valid targets, like Dragon Kings, Jadeborn, and Alaun), combined with Towering Beast Form (if bigger than a moose) and Illimitable Beast Declaration (if bigger than a Tyrant LIzard/Yeddim).
>>
>>52928577
That looks pretty cool actually.
>>
>>52928900
True. It's all very rough, relying on a lot of guesstimates and probably off by quite a bit.

>>52929028
No limits on stealing them.
>>
>>52929094
Are exalteds even human anymore or are they basically another race?
>>
File: Archer.jpg (14KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
Archer.jpg
14KB, 599x337px
>>52929113
Thanks, I wanted to grab all the cards and keep them in a collectors case to display. Thanks for the jump.
>>
>>52929134
Depends on the type. Lunar and Alchemicals certainly aren't human anymore, Solars, Dragonblooded, and Siderals tend to just be superhuman.
>>
>>52929165
Depending on how super you can be before you consider someone not human of course.
>>
>>52926919
>Anti
Don't make me laugh. You're full villain and have been for a long time, stop deluding yourself.
>>
>>52929134
They are still human. Only humans can be Exalted.

Even the Alchemicals, who are basically robots, are considered human and have human souls.

That said, I think pure dragon-blooded (Legendary Breeding) are referred to as a subspecies at one point.

You can take all their forms with Prey's Skin Disguise, the Lunar's human form Knack.
>>
>>52929184
They might have human souls, but can you really consider them human by the time they become living cities or giant beasts?
>>
>>52929202
I guess not fully anymore... Which is actually supported by also needing the Behemoth Knacks to take their forms at that point.
>>
>>52929184
Neat thanks. I was just wondering for purposes of power granting perks (not sure which would work really) I was thinking maybe using infecfious bite but Im not sure if that would work.
>>
>>52929184
what happens to a non-jumper/companion dragon-blooded exaltation upon death? Does it disappear or fly off like celestial ones or would it still be there if I used outside of jump necromancy on them?
>>
>>52929202
>living cities

>>52929219
>Behemoth Knacks
Ok can someone explain cause those both sound awesome.
>>
>>52928273
Wanda has successfully had puppies, so now I have a pack of extremely loyal and even-tempered wooden wolves with unicorn hair fur just hanging about. My Nadder from HTTYD has successfully been cloned, with augmentations so it's a genetically diverse breeding pool. That said, those fuckers are dangerous, so they hang around the castle.

I still have my owl from Harry Potter as something closer to a real pet. Owls are dumb as a box of rocks, but she listens when I say stuff like "avoid combat" and "don't eat me".
>>
>>52929250
>living cities
Alchemicals at Essence 5+ starts to become something more than just a simple soldier. They can be anything from Metropolitan areas to city sized Essence driven Tanks that make Baneblade-like babies as drones. It gets weird and I don't remember how much support those charms got.

>Behemoth Knacks
You know the guy who is a leviathan out in the West? He's an example. I'm not sure how big he is but he can eat boats I think.
>>
>>52929303
>there is a setting where Whale Hitler is big enough to eat boats

Whoa.
>>
>>52928315
>with what we would recognize nowadays as Biblical parallels
That's because Yahweh IS El from Canaanite mythology. The Cult of El raised him from War God, to Head God, to Only God over time.
It's why all Angels(with very special exceptions) names end in 'el', because they are 'Of The House of El'
>>
File: Alchemical Colossus.png (3MB, 1443x937px) Image search: [Google]
Alchemical Colossus.png
3MB, 1443x937px
>>52929226
Infectious Bite would probably do nothing, since Exalted stuff isn't based on their form. Except give them one of a Lunar's forms or an Alchemical-looking (when that's out) form, I suppose.... Though maybe it'd work for Dragon-Blooded, with Legendary Breeding, though they'd still need to Exalt on their own even with the right blood.

Also, doesn't Infectious Bite give uncontrolled werewolf-style transformations?

>>52929244
It'd... likely still be there? Dragon-Blooded Exaltations aren't shards attached to your soul, they're passed down through bloodlines.

>>52929250
>living cities
Alchemicals start of as basically golems/robots. Aztec Communist Robots from Another Dimension to be exact. Their charms are physical things, sorta cybernetics.

Once they reach the age needed for Essence 6, they can be upgraded to Colossi, which are basically giant robots.

Once then they the age for... Essence 8, I think? They can be retrofitted to the core of an Alchemical City. At this point, their charms are things like giant factories or city-wide grids, or entire districts.

>Behemoth Knacks
Okay, so the Primordials created the world. And most species living in it.

But they needed prototypes and also made various one-off monsters. These are behemoths.

Examples are the Redwood Mantis, which is a mantis made of wood so large one of its legs can be confused for a giant tree. Or the Ur-Snake, which is something like a mile long IIRC, has fifty heads, and a bunch of tails. Or an entire living coral reef, or a giant living colossus lighthouse made of metal, or Orcinus Rex, Father of Whales, who basically has a city in his belly, or... you get the idea.

>>52929303
Leviathan's not actually a behemoth. He's just making his normal Spirit Shape HUEG.

He's mostly noted to hunt other seamonsters like krakens and stuff. Though eating a boat would be easy.
>>
File: wise tree.jpg (82KB, 640x732px) Image search: [Google]
wise tree.jpg
82KB, 640x732px
Whatever happened to the Campione jump anyway?
>>
>>52929388
>>52929303
Neat thanks. I want alchemical now, mainly because I have a lot of ideas for a magical robot body.
>>
File: exalted__alchemicals_by_udoncrew.jpg (300KB, 799x1100px) Image search: [Google]
exalted__alchemicals_by_udoncrew.jpg
300KB, 799x1100px
>>52929471
It's going to be a while... I'm sort of okay with making it, because magitech and Autochthonia's fun.

But kinda still holding out hope for someone else to do it, and I'd do Fair Folk and update Infernals before that anyway.
>>
>>52929466
Iirc BLADE was working on it, but he didn't particularily like the LNs, and the Anime adapts only a small part of them and is in general pretty bad, so I wouldn't bet on it ever getting finished.
>>
>>52929373
Nope, that's not actually right. El was a different god that was basically subsumed by YHWH over time.
>>
>>52929388
can they be something other then a city?
>>
>>52929586
Nope. Though they don't /have/ to upgrade and become cities. Some Alchemicals in-setting don't raise their Essence above 5 or 7, to keep their humanity/mobility.

There's also Charms to let a Colossus walk around with a remote-piloted standard Alchemical body, and for an Alchemical patropolis/metropolis to do the same for a Colossus body.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d8)

>>52879046
219 Counter-Strike
The Drop-In
Age 23
The HUD, Weapon Speeds -50, The Crosshair -100, Spray Patterns -200, Buy Menu -300, It's Just a Game -100,
Friends List(Guardsmen Platoon[The Drop-In, Weapon Speeds, The Crosshair -100, Smurf Village -100, The USP, Knife Skin -100], The Dood Squad[The Smurf, Smurf Village, All Skill -100, The USP, XM1014 -200], Comrade Dood[The Smurf, Smurf Village, The USP, M4A1-S -300], Tag[The Pub Scrub, It's Just a Game, A Little Help from My Friends -100, Clutch or Kick -200, The USP, Base Jumping, Fight Club])-200,
The USP, 228 Compact -25, Dual Berettas -25, M4A1-S -300, Krieg 550 -600,
DOOR STUCK! DOOR STUCK! +300, Buy Primary Ammo +300, Sneaky-Beaky like +200, Flashbang out! +100,
This place should be fun, I'll have a small army at my back and even without using my active out of context powers I shouldn't have much difficulty rising through the ranks. That said, I'll have them if I need or want them. There are a few annoyances, like a preponderance of flashbangs and dipshits blocking doors(finding alternative routs like phasing through them or walls limits the pain inflicted by that). Limited starting ammo annoys as well, but really this place is a nice vacation. I also get yet another new dimension and an island to be conquered later.
GLOBAL ELITE REWARD: Blood Money, Skins,
Continue
1 Kill La Kill
2 Greek Myth
3 Carnivores
4 Morroblivion
5 Full Metal Alchemist
6 Light Bringer
7 Ranma 1/2
8 Dragon's Crown
>>
>>52929652
Ranma, this has potential. Whether that is a good thing or not is the question.
>>
>>52929642
Could Lunars have an option to start before the disappearance of the scarlet empress?
Just in case any jumpers would like to try their hand at being the cause of it.
>>
>>52929642
>Some
Actually, let me rephrase that.

There's a widespread trend of Alchemicals stopping at five. And the vast majority of those that do, never upgrade to the sessile existence of a city. There's an example of a 3,000 year old Alchemical, still at essence 5, as currently the oldest who hasn't.

>>52929711
Hm... Maybe... Not sure if there's a good reason for it, as the Lunars are mainly just starting to react to all the chaos that's happening now?

Starting right after Ingosh's prophecy could work, I suppose...
>>
Is the normal DC Comics jump the only one where you can get an Indigo power ring? I ask because you can get Red, Green, Blue and Violet from Green Lantern the Animated Series, Orange seems easy enough to steal in the same, and a lot of DC settings have Yellow Lanterns being defeated and their rings confiscated at some point, so those shouldn't be too hard to get your hands on, but Indigo aren't villains so I doubt I could find a way to get one other than just becoming a member of their corps.

As a tangentially related question, what kind of intelligence/tech perks would one need to be able to reverse engineer their power rings and batteries to be able to make more? I'm hoping to be able to kit my jumper and all his companions in a full set of power rings (except black and white obviously)
>>
File: horsesalesman.jpg (174KB, 625x537px) Image search: [Google]
horsesalesman.jpg
174KB, 625x537px
>>52929113
For class card heart if we beat King of Heroes drawback can we take that class card as our heart, or do we need to choose right now to take effect?
>>
File: koc_nova_1382.png (45KB, 187x236px) Image search: [Google]
koc_nova_1382.png
45KB, 187x236px
>>52929795
Which is why you pull an ELEGANT NOVA OF PROGRESSION and make a charm to store your Colossus Form Elsewhere.
>>
>>52929908
The rings shouldn't be too hard to reverse engineer. The problem is they're powered by the emotional spectrum, a real energy source only found in DC. Without it the rings & batteries are useless. Which is why even if you do take an Orange ring & the only remaining battery, post jump the ring becomes a fancy costume prop & the battery will be empty.
>>
Do we have any perks that let us emulate certain types of energy? Or should I fanwank it with science perks?
>>
File: alchemical_design_by_meluran.jpg (248KB, 709x900px) Image search: [Google]
alchemical_design_by_meluran.jpg
248KB, 709x900px
>>52929979
It'd solve the weakness of using a smaller remote-controlled body with Remote Drone-Body Guidance (namely your Colossus body being inactive and unaware while you use it), yes.

But it doesn't solve the basic reasons why they don't want to upgrade. Being happier doing their work on a human scale, the added inconvenience of managing a smaller body, simply not wanting to abandon their human form, and of course, Clarity.
>>
>>52929908
I'd check out Monsters Inc. In it you find fear tech and its noted it can be adapted to work on other emotions. Extrapolate from there.
>>
>>52930089
Storm Hawks has something for that.
>>
how powerful can lost logia get in anima?
>>
>>52926407
Magical Prodigy has a typo.
>Counter Magic: You now know how to make restraints that could hold entities on the level of an average Heroic Spirit and prevent them from moving or using their abilities. The
It cuts off there.
>>
File: go go scythe leopard.png (193KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
go go scythe leopard.png
193KB, 265x370px
Zendikar

>27 years old
>Akoum
Probably not the best place to be to be honest but given the plan is to stop the Eldrazi getting let out in the first place there are probably hedrons I'm going to want to fix here as much as anywhere else.

>Kor
The male kor have tentacle beards and look a bit silly so I might mysteriously disappear and just use my vampire form from Innistrad or be a regular old human.

>Guide
Took for Animist. Freebie for Guide you get by going Elf as well didn't seem quite as good as Linked Together so went Kor.

>Ally Troop
For Lithomancy mostly. Also It's Hard To... is a good perk. Doesn't mean a lot in this context as I'm trying to stop the Eldrazi getting out for at least the decade I'm there as I wasn't too mad on drawbacks.

>Sterling Reputation
Is a niche but cool reputation perk for being a good guide.

>Animist 300
Never really thought of myself as all that Green but I like the whole tapping into nature for magic thing and raising elementals could be pretty cool. It complements/buffs some of the stuff I picked up as a kami from Kamigawa nicely.

>Travel Light
Is largely redundant to be honest as most of my gear has small forms and doesn't degrade over time.

>Linked Together
The power of friendship!

>It's Hard To Find Their Weak Points, But I Very Much Enjoy The Process 500
Is a you notice weakspots perk but with an interesting twist that makes it work better on more powerful things. Given this sort of thing is only useful when dealing with powerful stuff anyway it makes this well worth taking.

>Lithomancy 800
Should help me fix some hedrons and is really neat as a building tool as well. My command over earth and rock is kind of absurd now I come to think about it.
>>
File: Arrowverse Jumpchain.pdf (565KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Arrowverse Jumpchain.pdf
565KB, 1x1px
Fixed formatting errors & reduced BBB to 100cp.
>>
>>52930447
>Old Friends 900 - Nuala: Human, Scholar, Ally Command, Lull/Roil Mage 300, On the Front Lines and in the Command Center, We Don't Have an Army of Jumpers, Rally 600, Traveler's Boots, Kor Hooks
Went with scholar for the Rally perk which is a great command/"your armies are better" sort of thing which I might as well give to Nuala as she's my second in command usually anyway. Also got her Lull/Roil Mage as I already have quite a bit of weather manipulation stuff and we might be able to teach each other bits of the magic we pick up here.

>Traveler's Boots
>Kor Hooks
The boots are great and the hooks have some indestructible rope I'm sure I can find a use for.

>The Unreal Crown 1100
Is pretty unique as things go. Summonable crown that distorts space around you to make magic miss and increases your power when it comes to space manipulation. Got it cheap as well due to being a Kor and Kor getting a stipend rather than a land discount.

>Bountiful Forest 1300
Used the discount I got for being a guide instead to take a forest with some interesting qualities. Firstly I can stick a load of monsters in it and somehow they'll all get a niche and live alongside one another which has some pretty hilarious if alarming consequences. Secondly I get some green or blue mana from it. Thirdly as there's a river in and it comes with waterfalls I can put my school form Kamigawa in or next to the forest to do a whole Hogwarts/Forbidden Forest thing. It might be the most fun thing I bought here.

>A Demon's Interest 1000
Finally I went light on drawbacks as I decided to save the plane (sort of) from the Eldrazi by keeping them in their boxes. Instead I have to fight a bigass demon who used to be a Planeswalker but I'm not enormously worried due to the sheer amount of stuff I've picked up here and there that's super effective on demons. I might try to embed more rocks in him that sap even more powers just to give him the business.
>>
>>52929466
Manga is short, anime is shit, and the LN's give BLADE a headache to look at.

It's probably not happening, unless you want to read it yourself and throw a bunch of ideas at him.
>>
File: koc0150.png (183KB, 906x1331px) Image search: [Google]
koc0150.png
183KB, 906x1331px
>>52929979
Couldn't you get the same effect as Nova's transformation with just size-altering MANIFOLD TRANSHUMAN IMPLANTS, and then use INTEGRATED ARTIFACT TRANSMOGRIFIER to stay normal-sized until you want to go mecha-cat?
>>
Which jumps have the best cloning perks?
>>
>>52930646
Who's the guy in the mask?
>>
>>52930662

The Jackal AKA Ben Reilly
>>
File: Crona 18.png (65KB, 440x245px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 18.png
65KB, 440x245px
>>52930662
His name is Spiderman and he's pretty cool. He's a superhero that can crawl on walls, and he's really smart and strong and agile. Also he has this thing called a "spider sense" that warns him of danger.
>>
>>52930629
TRANSFORMERS! ALCHEMICALS IN DISGUISE!
>>
>>52930646
>Clone Saga
No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.
>>
File: I see.jpg (33KB, 480x385px) Image search: [Google]
I see.jpg
33KB, 480x385px
>>52930683
>>
>>52930729

Oh yes, Anon.

It's back, but thankfully it's already over.
>>
Oh yeah speaking of Zendikar I noticed a couple of errors, not sure if they've already been pointed out (or possibly fixed if the jump on the drive isn't the newest one).

The Ally Command background is called Ally Leader when first listed.

Secondly the swamp description says "dank dark places where life meats decay" which should probably be "meets".
>>
>>52925565
>Finch
Anyways, once the Roidmudes had resurfaced, things kind of became…formulaic. I'd be having an 'off' day, Hope would encourage me and try to snap me out of it while flirting, a Roidmude would attack, we'd fight, flee from the cops, Chase would help, Lucas would do something stupid via magic, Bastion would make a new Shift Car or upgrade, rinse and repeat. Kind of like this was a weekly TV show and we were just rolling with the punches. The Roidmudes did throw some nasty surprises my way, though…Medic was certainly a bigger pain in the ass than she was in canon.

At Hope's insistence, we worked primarily to 'capture' Roidmudes instead of slaying them, much to Krim's reluctance after the events of the Global Freeze. I was reluctant myself, though remembering how things turned out the last time I tuned out a companion…I found myself agreeing. After all, the Roidmudes were products of their environment. It was possible to repair them.

Eventually, we were ambushed by none other than Finch and the Rogues of my world, now upgraded with Slowdown and Shift Car technology, as well as Roidmude-style upgrades. Finch revealed he had been biding his time with each and every encounter, taking notes on my fighting style and preferred tactics, and had sprung his trap when it looked like I was weakest. He had worked with Krim and Banno for the sole purpose of being able to stack the deck against me, and finally capture me.
>>
>>52930839
When I asked why, he said:

>"There is an anomaly in the Infinite Worlds. Someone who was born with nothing and had nothing special, yet suddenly acquired everything by devouring a piece of each world, taking them into their existence. This cycle of endless rebirth and growth, of being a Jumper, is caused by an entity beyond time and space…perhaps even several. It is not a new phenomenon, but encountering one is a one-in-a-million chance. Your existence makes a connection to other worlds, as well as a dimension of infinite power and potential.

>"With you, I can utilize that connection. Think of it! Each world, you get a little stronger, with more knowledge, until nothing can stand in your way! And you use it for parlor tricks and petty heroics…but with my genius and that power? To seize the power of your benefactor and ascend to something beyond all things? I will ascend beyond all of that, and become the ultimate force in all of creation, where my genius is recognized and praised across all worlds, and all times!"

To emphasize his point, he told me he had set himself up as a foe SPECIFICALLY so he'd qualify as a recurring nemesis like Smile did, all so he could follow me and study the connection. He had worked with Krim and Banno to both upgrade and torture the Roidmudes so they'd have a vehement hatred of me, so I would eventually be overwhelmed or exhaust my bag of tricks. And finally, he deduced the best way to hijack this 'connection' would be to take my place, and then use it to reach her.

For more than a few reasons, I couldn't let him succeed.

Thankfully, he didn't count on my companions. Bastion had sent Type-Formula as the mandatory mid-season upgrade and Hope, furious with what Finch had done to her kin, found new motivation for us to defeat Finch.
>>
>>52925279
I really like your writefaggin' Heavens. Do you have it compiled somewhere?
>>
>>52930929
I have a pastebin I'm compiling this chain in, and I'll be tossing up the updated version once I'm done with this bit.
>>52930901
From there, the rest of Drive felt a bit more like a personal vendetta than just saving the world - the battles got harder, the Roidmudes more difficult to subdue and capture, and the trips to the Medbay more frequent. I think the biggest thing I remember is Hope trying her best to convince Krim to give the Roidmudes a second chance.

Speaking of Hope…erm. I'm not cut out for romance. Like, at all. And her being locked in base Roidmude form out of the belt only made it more awkward. But Hope was also really hard to say 'no' to, so I ended up tapdancing around the subject of her very blatant crush. We had bigger concerns, after all. If nothing else, she became a welcome addition to the team, and we had become a strong duo.

Not a couple. Duo. Don't make weird assumptions.

Naturally, for one final insult to injury, Finch brought his old partner Banno back to life just to spite me once again. He went right to getting his plans underway for a true Global Freeze, trapping the world into an eternal lag zone and turning people into data for him to sadistically toy with as he pleased. With no Shinnosuke present and Gou being…Gou, not being too keen on working with us to begin with, it was up to us to finally defeat him, Heart, and Finch once and for all.

I wish I could talk about some dastardly plan or scheme I had going to make it a complete photo finish, but I didn't. It turned into an investigation that became an all-out brawl with all technology we could muster, and all the muscle we could flex for it. I eventually resorted to using my sword against Banno after I had exhausted most of my previous arsenal.
>>
File: scared girl.gif (1MB, 413x419px) Image search: [Google]
scared girl.gif
1MB, 413x419px
>Black Lagoon right after CATastrophe
How much mood whiplash am I in for, and how screwed am I?
>>
Is the Ultraman jumpmaker around? I have some questions
>>
>>52931052
How friendly are you with bullets? Also, how comfortable are you with murdering children who are victims of the child pornography industry, provided they're creepy assassins?
>>
does HSDW give us any spells to work with as a servant?
>>
>>52925272
>>52925330
love dat jump
>>
>>52931118
I don't like bullets much, they're painful. Creepy assassin kids? Not sure I can deal with that.
>>
>>52931040
I think all the injuries I had gotten from the year before caught up to me, because after a while my muscles just refused to work. I couldn't keep pushing myself to my absolute limit without eventually breaking down. The one who ultimately brought Banno down before his plan reached fruition, however, was Heart. He didn't know we were trying to save the Roidmudes up until recently, and told me that even though he had been programmed to hate me, he hoped that we could be friends in another life, even if I was human.

Then he exploded and died, taking Banno with him. Brain and Medic went with him, loyal to the end.

Finch made one more retreat once it was obvious his plan had failed, saying that he would never stop chasing the infinite potential I represented, and that I had done nothing to deserve the power and journey I had gone on, that he deserved it more than I ever would. Then he blasted off in a silly-looking rocket.

Mercifully, this is when I passed out.

With the Roidmudes captured and able to get a chance at rehabilitation, Krim's mission was complete and he locked himself and the rest of the Shift Car technology away as planned, thanking us for the help and for saving the world. It also left Chase without much else going for him. I offered to bring him along - I still had an empty pod in my Warehouse, after all.

He declined, instead opting to join the local police force and continue to protect humans, feeling it was the best way to carry on. In his own way, he thanked us for the help, and we said goodbye without any regrets.

As for Hope?

Well, the answer is pretty obvious, isn't it?

And thus ends Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei!...for now.
>>
>>52931169
Then you have a good head on your shoulders and will do just fine.
>>
In what ways exactly does the Replica Monado from the Xenoblade Jump differ from the canon one? I haven't played Xenoblade Chronicles, so my only exposure to Shulk and his abilities is Smash.
>>
>>52930089
How do you mean exactly? Gemcraft has a perk to make lakes of pretty much any energy you have I think.
>>
File: 1492660968542.jpg (131KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492660968542.jpg
131KB, 1920x1080px
>>52931181
>Destroyer of Worlds, Jumper! What is reflected in his eyes as he crosses the infinite worlds...?

https://pastebin.com/RRRjD8q2

Here's the complete writechain so far. I feel like I finally found a decent successor to Erased. Except not hopeless and incredibly grim! Woo!

Hope folks are enjoying reading it as much as I am writing it.
>>
I think I want to make a zohar, any xenosaga buffs here that could give me some lore on that sucker? All I remember off the top of my head was it spawned salt demons and apparently linked to a higher plane of existance.
>>
>>52931139
You get magical knowledge and skill from it, so yeah.
>>
Is there a good sanity-retaining perk for cheap?
>>
>>52925355
>Hercualanon Awakens
>Fabulous Poses
>>
File: 1483306764718.png (94KB, 360x335px) Image search: [Google]
1483306764718.png
94KB, 360x335px
>>52931456
>Xenosaga
>Zohar
HO BOY HERE WE GO.

Ignoring the blatant Christianity references, the Zohar was effectively a doorway between the Lower Domain (our world) and the Upper Domain (U-DO), and the Upper Domain itself is basically the place where all consciousness becomes a collective, unified entity. You can think of it as the difference between being individuals and being a gestalt, where everyone goes to become part of a Wave Existence. As the gateway, the Zohar is capable of using energy from the Wave Existence and as such gives infinite energy. The reason U-DO and by extension the Zohar, is so terrifying is because it is well and truly a single existence. It's that world's version of God, and so it's a window to God themselves.

Now the Gnosis (or as you put it, the salt demons) aren't a result of the Zohar at all. It's effectively what happens when a human dies, sees the Collective Unconsciousness (U-DO) and decides "Naw, fuck that shit". They eventually get regurgitated back into the Lower Domain (real world) and because they don't have a human body anymore, they become Gnosis instead. The strange thing is that Gnosis can't technically perceive each other due to the nature of their rejection; they can only see themselves and the masses of Gnosis is because something lures them there. The Zohar is one such possible method to lure them, part of why it's so dangerous. This is also VERY BAD as unless something is done, Gnosis will overflow the Lower Domain and cause both it and the Upper Domain to catastrophically collapse. So U-DO is studying us to figure out why we would reject it, and it's theorized the Zohar is one of the ways it's doing that.

Trying to experiment with it has had mixed results, ranging from "Oh shit we're luring Gnosis" to "We just accidentally space-timed the Earth" to "HOLY SHIT MY MECH IS OFF THE HOOK."
>>
>>52926576
Stuff like conceptions of the elements as four things and pre-Newtonian conceptions of movement. That and the Greek Myth's that have a big impact on the world like Atlas bench pressing the sky and the Earth being a primordial God.
>>
>>52926407
Found a cut off sentence under magical prodigy.
>You now know how to make restraints
that could hold entities on the level of an average Heroic Spirit and prevent them from moving or using their abilities. The
>>
File: tumblr_oovjqbyKjh1ttyzvco1_500.gif (85KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oovjqbyKjh1ttyzvco1_500.gif
85KB, 500x281px
So, we've got a lot of jumps and I'm not sure where to look... suppose I want to get a sword that unleashes a full-scale storm when it's drawn from its sheath...

I want something makes the sky grows dark, makes the wind pick up, and makes rain begin to fall within seconds, until it turns into a full-blown hurricane if the sword's kept unsheathed.

How or where could I get something like this?
>>
File: Kireimapo.jpg (87KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kireimapo.jpg
87KB, 640x480px
If I use Hakutaku’s Gift and make it so Issei met an old man and he inspired Issei to be a hero instead of a pervert do you think it would work?
>>
>>52931414
Intermission 4: For The Future

"More coffee, madam?" A man clad in a black and white butler's uniform asked a short girl clad in a jacket and wearing glasses.

"That would be lovely, George," She said with a smile before Anon, sitting across from her, raised a finger and nodded at the butler.

"One for me, too," I said before getting a cup of delicious, piping hot coffee. I picked up the cup and took a sip as the butler would walk away and out of sight, before vanishing from existence entirely in the empty café with just me and her present. Well, mostly. Hope was in belt form and quietly leering in the background, while Bastion was talking with Lucas.

"You actually made some friends," She almost sounded proud of me as she took a big gulp of the coffee, not caring much about the heat. It was strange how I was getting used to the little oddities at this point, but I was starting to feel like I had seen and done everything on the chain. Hard to believe it's been about 200 years already. "That's good. You look a lot less grumpy."

"Do I? They kinda drive me crazy on some days," I said, trying to shrug it off. She giggled in response.

"Don't lie. You've had this big grin on your face you've been trying to hide a lot of the time."

"…yeah, I guess you're right. It's nice to not be on my own anymore," I finally relented. The both of us shared a laugh together before we chatted a little more over coffee.

"Homesick yet?" She asked.

"You wish. I've still got some fight left in whatever you've got to throw at me." I said with a determined grin, one she returned. Then she looked at me a little more seriously.

"You look like you wanted to ask me something. Something on your mind?"

"Yeah. It's about what Finch said. I'm not the first Jumper, apparently? I always thought I was the only one."
>>
>>52931933
"Mmm…well, that's half-true. Remember, the Infinite Worlds are…well, infinite. And people being spirited away into new worlds is hardly anything new, much less reincarnating. Your deal is just kind of on repeat until you want to stop," She said. "So other Jumpers existing is possible, but they almost never meet each other. Not sure why. I figured it was too much of a headache to manage."

"So what's the true part?"
"You're the only Jumper I've ever chosen," She said. "But other…people like me probably do it all the time. Some people make a game out of it. Some people use it to have toys to play with. Others just do it for prestige or to show off somehow. The further a Jumper can go, the better a benefactor you are. That's what I'd think, anyways."

"And you do it because…?"

"You know the phrase 'food is always better when someone else makes it?'" She asked with a playful smile. "Sure, I might be all-powerful in this space, but I can't really interact with things outside of it. And then you found me. You wanted something better, I wanted to see someone grow and go on a great journey. The results are a million times better and more entertaining than just making someone up to go in my place. When you think about it, this has worked out really well for both of us."

"Well, I didn't want you to be all by yourself, either." I replied, honestly. That almost made her choke on her coffee.

"I-I'm billions of years older than you and I can make worlds by blinking! Don't say things like that to me! I'm not some teenager, damn it!" She ranted, flailing her arms about. I laughed. Eventually, she laughed, too.

"So Finch's plan…"

"Oh, that? Pffft. He's way in over his head. He's a million years too early to try and 'hijack' anything, much less the space I'm in. He's still dangerous to you, though, to keep on your toes."

"I'll remember that." I took another sip. "So, where to next?"

Bit of critique. How's the benefactor's characterization, here?
>>
>>52931647
Ok that sounds awesome. How do I cause number 3 to happen?

We need a xenosaga jump.
>>
>>52931893
Just get some enchanting perks and get gud.
>>
>>52931893
Forge your own, faggit.
>>
>>52931893
Sounds like something you'll have to piece together over time. Import it every chance you get, learn enchanting, do everything you can to make it better and git gud faggot.
>>
File: Crona 10.jpg (81KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 10.jpg
81KB, 600x600px
>>52931893
Mmmmaybe taking a weapon through the Weapon Table in Bayonetta and Sacred Treasure Table in Seven Deadly Sins? If memory serves, both have elemental alignment options and "living weapon" options that allow the thing to grow over time among other things. Assuming you do something like pick up Lightning, Wind and Water and give it some time that might do it??? Or at the very least a firm base.
>>
Is there anything stopping a gardener from cheesing the death flower in Sims3?
>>
>>52932074
>>52932094
>>52932140
Right. Getting gud it is.

>>52932160
Hm, yes. That sounds like it'd work as a good base, yeah.
>>
>>52931893
The closest thing I can think of is a throwing weapon in Tomb Raider. The difference being that the Stormcaller Arrowhead increases with distance, not time, and only lasts 15 minutes. If you're going to design your own thing, it's a decent start to fanwank from.
>>
>>52932191
Probably not, since you can cheese it fairly easily in the game itself with a small amount of effort.

It might not work exactly as advertised in other worlds though, since they may not have Death as an anthropomorphic concept that accepts flowers in lie of your immortal soul.
>>
Is it ok to choose "basically boosted gear, but for magical power instead of physical" as your dragon ability if you go dragon in Highschool DxD? Even if it starts out a whole lot weaker and you have to train it up over a long period of time.
>>
>>52932228
It'll make discworld hilarious though.
>>
File: 01QllrK.png (43KB, 400x279px) Image search: [Google]
01QllrK.png
43KB, 400x279px
How does Exalts fare when rolling to seduce?
>>
>>52926778
If Cthulutech is made I am heavily tempted to go the "destroy EVERYTHING to save the world" and then kicking out the Big Three (Since I can't punch them out) and putting a hard lockdown on reality to prevent them from getting through or talking to people on the other side.

None of my jumpers would do that except for maybe Writer Nika though. And Writer Nika can't be assed to put their entire effort into that. They'll probably just make people magical warriors (considering what seems to be building up to be their thing is training protags and setting them off on a journey and arranging events to challenge and help them as a Witch of Stories), so maybe something like giving people they know are good people the power to change the world instead of doing it themselves.

Doctor's Companion Nika MIGHT do it but Tenth Doctor wouldn't really approve of that, I think. Main Chain Nika wouldn't do that, they'd just take over the world with their Hamster Army if they really had to.
>>
>>52932295
It would wouldn't it? He'd probably accept it in the end too.
>>
>>52932318
Very, very, very well. Like I think they can seduce people with how nice their handwriting looks.

>>52932362
GARDENING IS ALWAYS IN FASHION.
>>
>>52931955
I like it, personally. She seems cool, and her interactions with your Jumper range from adorable to hilarious.
>>
>>52932318
Pretty damn good. Even without specialized charms for it.

Though we'll have to wait for Solars to get Husband-Seducing Demon Dance.

But between Terrifying Lust Infliction, Irresistible Silver Spirit, and Perfect Symmetry, Lunars are pretty damn good at it too. I once played one who could convince people to do basically anything, just by take off his/her shirt.

Sidereals are mostly good if you want to seduce spirits.
>>
File: Untitleddocument.pdf (124KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Untitleddocument.pdf
124KB, 1x1px
Its a very early WIP, I'll change the fluff later to make it more original but would people be opposed to seeing this jump made?
>>
>>52932622
Pretty sure Brutus already has that claimed and is working on it, man.
>>
>>52932057
It's been claimed and a WIP is in the works
>>
>>52932622
We already have someone working on it, unfortunately.
>>
>>52932645
Damn! Ah well, never mind then
>>
Maybe someone should make a list with who claimed what on the drive, would make it easier on everyone.
>>
>>52931893
You could probably ask the Sage of the Forest from Hero BBS to make you one, dude fucking loves his magic swords
>>
>>52932622
Sith Pureblood!?

HELL YES. sith sorcerer ghost eating route please, remember that it is possible to be a sith and still be a light sider.
>>
>>52932645
>>52932666
Bramastra was doing it not brutus. Bramastra is also not including anything but jedi.
>>
>>52932693
There is a list, it just isn't updated and can't be kept updated because no one knows who has what claims.
>>
>>52932722
Apparently someone else already had a claim on this one, sorry to say
>>
File: Crona 1.png (200KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 1.png
200KB, 400x400px
>>52932742
Brutus actually was working on a Star Wars Jump of his own, he's mentioned it several times. Can't quite remember which one.
>>
File: Magical Worm.png (10KB, 414x214px) Image search: [Google]
Magical Worm.png
10KB, 414x214px
>>52926407
>>
For Infernals how long does it take to reach essence 6-10?
>>
>>52932622
Can I have Star Wars: Starfighter?
>>
>>52932819
At the least 100 years for 6, 250 years for 7, 500 for 8, and a millenia for 9. Then either another millenia for 10 or they can do it immediately, not sure.

This is only the theoretical minimums, practically Exalts do not advance in elder essence that quickly.
>>
>>52931955
Gold. Pure gold. Anon and Jump-chan OTP.
>>
File: what is going on in this thread.jpg (324KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
what is going on in this thread.jpg
324KB, 1000x1200px
>>52932799
what have you done

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

>>52932843
>not the Star Wars Kinect game
>>
>>52932843

Sure, As long as you have an option to play as the righteous and great Empire instead of the rebel terrorists
>>
>>52932843
You could always do star wars super bombad racing!

But yeah, I think its open.
>>
>>52932928
Its Trade Cons, Nabooans or independent piracy anon. I'll give you a TIE Interceptor if you really want one :3
>>
>>52932843
I... don't really see too much of a problem with that. Just so long as it's not a powergrab and is different from the Clone Wars/OT jumps.
>>
File: pod-racer[1].jpg (139KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
pod-racer[1].jpg
139KB, 1024x768px
What about Star Wars Pod Racer?
>>
>>52933088
That really needs to happen eventually.
>>
File: 1477815459836.jpg (262KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477815459836.jpg
262KB, 800x800px
I need perks that help me to appear well-mannered and polite, as well as etiquette knowledge.
>>
>>52929094
>Also, if you want to start shit there
I really don't, I just want a city with decent living conditions where I won't get SuddenlyDynasts.gif if my forehead starts glowing due to a bit of peripheral essence use.

Or at least somewhere the Wyld Hunt would take time to reach if I were to be revealed as a vile anathema.
>>
>>52933191
Mind Your Manners from Avatar TLA should be exactly what you're looking for.
>>
>>52930456
Awesome! Multiverse's best cheeseburger here I come!
>>
File: 1482992799179.jpg (64KB, 350x652px) Image search: [Google]
1482992799179.jpg
64KB, 350x652px
>>52932906
>>52932406
I'm glad you both enjoy it!

Alright, so. Slight conundrum. I had an idea of what order to do this Writechain in, but I'm spacing out pretty hard on that right now. Anyone have some low-to-mid power jump suggestions? I'll have a bias to media I recognize, and I don't want the Jumper to escalate too hard in power or competence than they already have.

The rest of Heisei will be done later.
>>
>>52933305
The Legend of Zelda games are decent Low-to-Mids. You'll probably recognize at least one of them.
>>
>>52933219
Then Great Forks is a good place to be, yes. The ruling gods are decently friendly towards Exalts.

>Celestial Exalted are free to dwell in Great Forks, after an interview with one or all of the Three. For their part, the Three see the Exalted as potentially useful tools or allies, depending on their power level. A weak Celestial Exalt is an asset to be trained, while a powerful Celestial Exalt is an ally to be courted with potential promises of assistance.

You still can't really afford to be /too/ obvious, and casually go full visible-for-miles bonfire, because the aforementioned Lookshy (and visiting Dragon-Blooded).

But generally you'll be fine in Great Forks.
>>
>>52933305
Shadow Realm could work pretty well. Also maybe Megaman Classic?
>>
File: Star Wars-Tie interceptor.jpg (624KB, 1920x1294px) Image search: [Google]
Star Wars-Tie interceptor.jpg
624KB, 1920x1294px
>>52932964
>Its Trade Cons, Nabooans or independent piracy anon. I'll give you a TIE Interceptor if you really want one :3

That'll do anon
>>
>>52933305
How about the two Dishonored jumps?

...Gonna suggest Luther Strode too, since I'm not sure your Jumper would be willing to go deep into the Hercules Method.
>>
>>52933305
Archer is usually a pretty fun jump. Or you could head to the Mega Mans to get Hope a real robot body. Katawa Shoujo could be fun if your Jumper wants a bit of a break from solid action. A little drama instead.
>>
File: fucking joy hee hee banana.png (205KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
fucking joy hee hee banana.png
205KB, 400x300px
>>52933305
Hamtaro.
>>
>>52930683
eclipse phase And cortex command
>>52931647
Hey red any chance of the destroyer armor going in the relic section or at least enough perks to build your own?
>>
File: MTGsupplement.pdf (36KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
MTGsupplement.pdf
36KB, 1x1px
With permission and aid from the original author I present to you... The newly reviewed and revised MtG Supplement!

Hopefully this will help those who want to make use of the MtG system in more than a mere passing manner.
>>
>>52926844
It better have a Snoop Dog option
>>
>>52929094
>Primordial Scion Shape
>all of the non-human sapient races
>The Lunar does not gain access to Charms, Paths, or other magical powers.
So this and another knack, probably custom, to be able to use the dragon's supernatural abilities.

Is there a knack that lets you use supernatural powers of non sapient heart's blood or do I need a custom knack for that too?
>>
>>52933631
This seems more like a guide to mtg for newbies than a supplement.
>>
>>52933631
>(for jump purposes ways to work around this do not function for jumpers).
I'd be surprised someone tried to sneak this in, but then I remembered who I was talking to. What a scumbag.
>>
>>52932318
Moonsilver. Pantaloons
>>
>>52933305
Animorphs, Jackie Chan, Chroma Squad, Double Cross, Mistborn, Soul Eater, or Symphogear. All would be amazing to watch a Hero of Justice dropped into.
>>
>>52933631
>>52933690
Wow, man, really? You're trying to sneak in a ruling through this on all M:tG jumps, even those that aren't yours? I have to agree that's pretty low.
>>
>>52933678
It does help a bit.

>>52933690
>>52933737
Huh didn't notice that. I'll pull it out, also you can check with the supplement as it is on drive to see what was edited. I haven't touched the Blind Eternities.
>>
>>52933655
You don't need custom Knacks at all, actually. Just the appropriate version of Essential Mirror Form.

You're only barred from getting the charms of other Exalts (though you can get those from Defeated Technique Mastery if you want to go through the effort).
>>
File: MTGsupplement (1).pdf (36KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
MTGsupplement (1).pdf
36KB, 1x1px
>>52933741
>>52933737
>>52933690
There you go and I apologize for that. You can check for yourself that the old one had that in there already, but as it was I avoided the Blind Eternities section because I knew that it shouldn't be fiated.
>>
Jump Three: Kamen Rider Neo Hisei One
Inquisitive (free)
Making an Impression (free)
Terra-fying (free)
Knowledge is Power (700)
Font of Knowledge (400)
Plug N Play (-200)
Friendship is my Buddy (-300)
Timeless Tech (-500)
Born from the Mother Earth (-700)
Ancient Driver (-800)
Jazz Dopant (-900)
Legend Rider Movie Belt (-1000) My Masked Advent Deck is now one with the Ancient Driver
Kamen Rider WTF (-900)
I've Got to Be The One: Fourze (-700)
Pay the Piper (-500)
Unleash the Greeed x3 (0) Exotic, Venom, Crustacean
Wisp Brigade ("free")
Luckily most of my Warehouse is just used as a work shop for Vision Heroes right now. So that leaves me with just three Greeed, slipping sanity, and being Gentaro's fill in when everything else is done. Or more accurately conning Neon or Abyss into doing it for me. At least the Mirror World is really abusable for a lot of this. I might've gotten in over my head a bit. Oh well.
>>
File: 1483071639465.gif (4MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1483071639465.gif
4MB, 320x320px
>>52933345
>>52933438
>>52933453
>>52933454
>>52933722
Alright, I've noted down all suggestions I either know well or can easily bs for writefaggotry. Thanks everyone for the input! Also:
>Hero of Justice

I feel like you might be giving this Jumper too much credit, but I'm glad he gives that impression here.
>>
>>52933631
>permission and aid from the original author
Wait, really? Koolerkid? Is he still here?
>>
>>52933851
Shiro Kanzaki
Creative Mind (free)
In the Right Hands (free)
Professional Quirks (free)
Clear Memory (100)
I'll Grant You This (0)
Identity-Hiding Disguise (free)
Spectacles of Dramaticism (free)
T2 Gaia Memories ("free")
I see no possible way this can backfire, nosiree. Besides, we're roughly allied, even if I did punch him in the face a good deal towards the end of the Rider War.

Neon
Good Samaritan (free)
Reach My Hands Out (free)
Nothing in this World is Useless! (Free)
Above the Influence (100)
Half Boiled (0)
Tomorrow's Underwear (free)
Windscale Brand Hat Collection (free)
Lost Driver Mk 2 ("free")
Well I needed someone actually able to use the things without going crazy. When we're not in scenario there's always fusion as an option to help me with that too.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>52933862
Not really sure if they're still active still. They spoke with me under a different handle.
>>
File: 1418_SoldierToken.jpg (85KB, 482x640px) Image search: [Google]
1418_SoldierToken.jpg
85KB, 482x640px
>>52933823
>to give examples of what a single Mana can summon it ranges from doves to entire platoons of trained soldiers to a hero who could manage an pyrrhic victory with the army to a wizard able to blast the army to death from a massive range.
So, is summoning vastly more powerful in the lore? Because one mana does not get you armies in the game, by a long shot.
>>
>>52933741
>It does help a bit.
What is it actually supposed to help with? It reads like you just pulled info from the WotC site.
>>
File: UltramanJumpchain.pdf (197KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
UltramanJumpchain.pdf
197KB, 1x1px
This should be pretty much done. Any last comments or commentary before I put it on the drive?
>>
File: Launch the Fleet.jpg (27KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Launch the Fleet.jpg
27KB, 223x310px
>>52933916
I apologize but I was taking it into context with Pic Related in mind.

>>52933966
The creation of mana bonds with locations, of particular interest those that you can take with you as property and warehouse additions.
>>
>>52932772
>>52932742
Nope, it was definitely Brutus working on TOR. He posted a WIP on Christmas.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50860324/#50862125
>>
>>52934056
>The creation of mana bonds with locations, of particular interest those that you can take with you as property and warehouse additions.
So have all the MTG jumpmakers agreed to use this or is this really just for your MTG jumps?
>>
>>52934075
It's amusing, mana bonds don't really seem to be used in Ravnica near as I can tell. Instead they industrialized the pulling of mana from lands and used it to fuel technology. There's magic, but it tends to be innate or manufactured by and large. Except maybe the Gruul, because they're bloody stupid Luddites.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>52934075
I'd rather not speak for others, but Amalur helped out, but you might wanna take that up with her next time you see her. As is this was requested to me by another so I helped out and posted it.
>>
File: mtg_snek.jpg (105KB, 1300x950px) Image search: [Google]
mtg_snek.jpg
105KB, 1300x950px
>>52934056
That's more of a weird effect spawning more creatures than actual summoning.

And I'll note that for all that the card art shows lots of people... The actual effect is still one mana per individual soldier you get out of it (not counting things like the dragon that gives you extra combat phases).
>>
>>52934133
If it's a general MTG supplement then I'm going to apply it to all MTG jumps because that's what the wording implies. If it's a setting specific supplement then it should go with the jump for that setting instead of being the supplement for the MTG series.

If the people this is intended to benefit don't know anything about MTG to begin with hence why they're going through it, there's no reason to believe they'll be able to know which settings to cherry pick this supplement for.
>>
>>52934049
Does the Earth Defense Force that follows you also have the tech they repurposed from the aliens as well?
>>
>>52930456
What powers can companions take?
>>
>>52934189
Seconding this. I was planning to make a Jump out of The Arena MtG book in the future and mana works way differently there.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>52934133
True. Ravnica is awesome.

>>52934154
Actually, and this is just me interpreting the effects of the card into a fictional reality, Launch the Fleet was a nod to the fleet which went after Helen of Troy. Each man of that time usually had a shield brother who came with him during most battles. I believe that is what it is referring to, but there are also a few older cards with entire pike hedges as 1/1 creatures, though I haven't seen one of those in years and may be grossly exaggerating the picture in my head.

>>52934189
>>52934289
Treat it like any other Supplement? It's just supposed to help out folks.
>>
>>52934329
>Treat it like any other Supplement
But if you label it as a generic MtG info packet, those who really need it will get confused because it won't apply to all the Jumps it supposedly covers.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
>>52934359
I'm just posting this because I helped with it and was told to.

I personally didn't create the thing of whole cloth, just updated portions of it. So I dunno what to tell you on that point. I mean the old MtG Supplement is already in the Supplements folder this was just an update of that Supplement. I can't answer all the questions because I'm not the guy who made this, I'm just the guy posting it and doing some edits.
>>
>>52934329
>Treat it like any other Supplement
This might have been ok except right now you have a supplement that applies to all MTG jumps. The very first paragraph dictates how magic in each jump is supposed to work, unless you're going to say that the jumps you haven't made aren't part of the MTG multiverse. Then you proceed to define what Land means in the context of Jumpchain and the stipulations of magic.

So if anyone else writing a MTG jump doesn't agree with your definitions, they'll have to write their own supplement to clarify for their jump against the supplement that you've written, especially if the magic systems aren't the same.

To begin with your supplement wasn't a supplement to begin with, it's just a glossary document, something you'd normally find in the notes section of a jump anyways. You can't treat it like any other supplement because your supplement isn't like others, comparing against things like the Servant supplement.
>>
File: baneslayer.jpg (156KB, 1024x814px) Image search: [Google]
baneslayer.jpg
156KB, 1024x814px
>>52934329
>Actually, and this is just me interpreting the effects of the card into a fictional reality, Launch the Fleet was a nod to the fleet which went after Helen of Troy. Each man of that time usually had a shield brother who came with him during most battles. I believe that is what it is referring to,
That's nice. It still doesn't change what the card actually does. That is, it gives you a single soldier for a single mana.

>but there are also a few older cards with entire pike hedges as 1/1 creatures, though I haven't seen one of those in years and may be grossly exaggerating the picture in my head.
I don't remember anything like that. I'm currently going through Gatherer's list of CMC 1 creatures.

There NONE that get more than a single creature at Rare or Mythic Rare so far. I will continue with Uncommon and Common, and have not seen any that give you more than 2 in Uncommon yet either.

Nevertheless, getting armies for one mana seems to be a gross overstatement if you're basing it on the cards. If there's no lore justification of this, I suggest you change it.
>>
>>52934212
Generally if it's equipment used by one of the defense forces, even once, and it's theoretically reproducible then yeah.

Some of the crazy stuff like the Terranoid they may not have but they would have what is needed to make it with your help.
>>
>>52934430
One Supplement per jump with specific definitions. Solves the problem of the MTG supplement being one jumpmaker dictates all, creates the problem of which fucking supplement applies to which jump.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
>>52934430
Okay I see this is getting out of hand so...
1. It's not my Supplement. See >>52934427
2. I personally do not dictate that you use this. As it, like all supplemental materials, is your choice on if you so wish to use it.
3. I just updated the supplement and posted it.

>>52934435
I'll change it.

Thanks for the feedback by the way guys.
>>
File: TwilightShepherd.jpg (80KB, 800x585px) Image search: [Google]
TwilightShepherd.jpg
80KB, 800x585px
>>52934524
>I'll change it.
Thanks.

>Thanks for the feedback by the way guys.
No problem.

Also, I've found a few cards with more than two creatures now, so there's that. But still nothing more than a rare handful at most.
>>
>>52934718
So more than likely me grossly exaggerating a memory? Sounds reasonable.
>>
>>52929979
Honestly if you want to be able to be higher than weak-ass Essence 5 it's necessary to do something like, because the alternative is to somehow find out how to fit Essence 6 inside a normal Alchemical body.
>>
>>52934778
>>52930098
>>
>>52934778
Essence 5 isn't weak-ass, anon. That's still world-shaking power, by Exalted's standards.
>>
Pretty sure it was already asked a few times, but I can't seem to find it in the archives: If I buy both A+++ and EX in the Servant Supplement, do I gain any benefits past 500x peak human, or is it capped at that?
>>
>>52934049
If we take Age of Heroes with a Scenario, does that extend the duration of the scenario, or does it only last ten years?
>>
>>52934882
I had put some thought into that. And it feels unfair to expect you to maintain the requirements of the scenarios for your entire stay if you take Age of Heroes. That is why in the scenarios it says for ten years and not "until your stay ends". Thus the scenarios only last ten years.
>>
>>52934877
Well, nevermind, looks like I skimmed the document. Can't buy +s for EX.
>>
File: 1478678573224.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478678573224.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>52932057
You make your mech hook itself as a power source. Or make it absorb the Zohar, which may or may not drive you mad as Wave Existence waves hit you like a truck.

Last I checked, SJ-chan was working on Xenogears/Xenosaga. Take that as you will.
>>
>>52932288
Iirc it's more of a technique than anything else. You could probably just develop it on your own by training. Also, I thought Boosted Gear was for overall power, not just physical.
>>
>>52934824
>Essence 5 isn't weak-ass
It's weak ass compared to Exalts above Essence 5. Essence 6 is where most of the fun stuff happens, other than for Infernals. Alchemicals will ultimately be weaker than Dragonblooded if they're stuck at Essence 5, though, because the Dragonblooded can reach all the way to 10 without needing to become architecture, as hard as it would be for a non-jumper.
>>
File: StreetWraith.jpg (112KB, 1200x1167px) Image search: [Google]
StreetWraith.jpg
112KB, 1200x1167px
>>52934751
Seems like it, yes? I just spend entirely too long going through the entire list of CMC 1 creatures.

It appears that the largest quantity of stuff you can summon for 1 mana is Trade Caravan, and otherwise there's a single card that breaches 6 people (Mogg Conscripts, if you consider goblins people).
>>
>>52934958
You just can't resist throwing a low blow out there can you?
>>
>>52932288
Boosted Gear can in theory boost anything that's objectively quantifiable, actually. Which is a lot in a magical setting like DxD, at one point Issei boosts a crucifix to enhance its holiness. He does mostly use it for direct power boosts, though. I always wanted to see more creative use of Transfer, it has some interesting potential applications. Like, Vali's able to use Divine Dividing to divide things like size, shrinking opponents or "teleporting" by reducing the distance between him and his destination.
>>
>>52935048
someone else would have. better to get out in front of it, eh?
>>
>>52935048
That's what you're doing, honey.
>>
File: Does this jump exist?.jpg (57KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
Does this jump exist?.jpg
57KB, 460x215px
Is this one still WIP or can it be found in the TG drive?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 6.png (467KB, 811x1221px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 6.png
467KB, 811x1221px
>>52935021
Cool beans, also I edited the intro to read as such.

Magic in MtG is diverse, falling into many separate schools of thought and practice. They usually have in common a utilization of Mana. Mana in the Magic the Gathering multiverse is energy infusing the various planes. The diversity of magic is great and each Plane seems to run on it’s own rules with it's own 'personal' styles of magic, but a generic style of magic is known to exist. This style can be learned and practiced as Planeswalkers have done for many years now.

MtG magic can be divided into 5 colors and colorless. Certain areas are associated with certain colors in terms of what kind of Mana builds up there. The colors places associated with them and various associated factors are below

How does this look?
>>
>>52935011
You're exaggerating quite a bit, dismissing all the non-elder Essence stuff. Besides, Exalts with essence above 5 are vanishly rare in-setting anyway, and dragon-blooded don't really get any really good stuff at the higher Essence levels they have a chance of reaching.

Wonder if you could pull this >>52930629 trick in reverse as a Colossus though, with the Miniscule mutation and all.
>>
>>52934926
Ok, thank you.
>>
>>52935167
How am I exaggerating to say Essence 6 is better than 5?
>>
>>52935163
It doesn't make much of a difference at all to be honest. The core problem behind this Supplement doesn't change.
>>
Other than the Dragon Ink in the items section is there anything a dragonblooded jumper could do to keep their anima under control?
>>
>>52935199
I'm not disputing that (which is why I'm saying you're exaggerating a /lot/ and not that you're wrong). I'm disputing that Essence 5 is weak-ass and doesn't have fun stuff.
>>
>>52935065
I'm not sure why she felt it was necessary to add snarky remarks like >Take that as you will. Was it really that hard to just say that SJ-Chan is working on it and stop there?
>>
>>52935163
I'm still displeased you're titling this as a generic MtG supplement. But I guess you won't be talked out of it. I'd really rather you wouldn't.
>>
>>52931893
I would suggest using magic in the Sword and Sorcery jump to make one.
>>
>>52935247
It's less fun to be crippled forever, senpai, and all other Exalt types will quickly eclipse an Alchemical.
>>
>>52935244
Learn a Solar charm, Hooding the Solar Lantern. Somehow.

Otherwise, no. Try not spending tons of essence if you don't want to erupt in fire/earth/wind/water/wood.
>>
>>52935259
Because she wanted to. That's why most people say anything. Just like you're going to obsess about it for the rest of the thread, then try to bring it back up when the new one hits.
>>
>>52935282
I always liked the whole colossus thing that the Alchemicals have going on. I wouldn't call it being crippled forever, especially as a jumper. Who says you cant get clever and make colossus sized alchemical charms? no one! Be creative for once.
>>
>>52935283
Damn, would it be possible to find/make a Dragonblood charm that does something similar for Dragonblood anima?
>>
>>52935264
If every MTG jumpmaker agrees with the Supplement this isn't an issue. The real problem is how pointless the Supplement is compared to other Supplements. Housing, Renegade, Bay at least do something to change the way you play jumpchain. Servant Supplement is necessary to build a Servant. This is literally just a ruling about Magic, Colors, and Land.

And yes, the original supplement was equally pointless. It's basically if every jumpmaker decided to take their notes and make it a separate pdf, call it a supplement, and put it up.
>>
>>52935314
Being stuck as a giant is severely limiting, and becoming a city is even worse.
>>
What's the best power level to jump into Worm at?

Mainly to not be insta-gibbed by an endbringer.
>>
>>52935287
>Because she wanted to
Great, let's all shit on SJ-Chan and what a terrible jumpmaker she is.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>52935208
I can't do anything but update it with reviews in mind. As it is I can't change the core content, only update it with your feedback in mind. I'd rather it be a Supplement that's just a big MtG FAQ but as of right now this is what I've been told to work with.

>>52935264
I'm not the creator, just the guy asked to do work on the update. This Supplement already exists, as I've said repeatedly already. I personally only have a few hours time invested in this thing.
>>
>>52935343
Worm can be anything from first jump to end jump depending on what you want to do.
>>
>>52935335
I personally disagree, but I guess it's a matter of opinion and style. I would love being a super giant city-mecha-god-man, if only for a few years. And as a jumper (or by having a lenient story teller) you don't necessarily have to do the whole city part.

I would actually find being trapped in elsewhere to be more limiting. But there are ways around that too!
>>
>>52935322
Maybe... Though of course, it'd be a lot worse than the Solar equivalent, with higher Essence and Stealth requirements.
>>
>>52935369
But wont golden morning and all that happen during your stay there?
>>
>>52935329
That's exactly my problems with it. There's already several MtG properties that don't agree with the information listed in the "Supplement". If he wants to make it for specific Jumps, sure, he could go nuts and I wouldn't care.

>>52935365
We know. Youve repeated that you're not the creator several times. But you're not listening. Several of us don't want it. Stop. Put it in specific Jumps or relabel it for specific Jumps at the very least.
>>
>>52935397
not if you don't get in Taylor's way, and sit it out in your warehouse or something
>>
>>52935343
Just hide in your warehouse when you see Europe getting glassed on the news. Then wait it out.
>>
>>52935397
First jump builds generally take specific powers to stop Golden Morning or avoid it. Worm is one of the key jumps of jumpchain, so pretty much every problem has had a thread dedicated to finding a solution.
>>
>>52935412
I think the only solution is to make multiple MTG supplements. It's a bit of a sad trend with Gauntlet but he does get himself involved in these weird things quite a bit.
>>
>>52935412
The point is to replace the current supplement, which forces non-canon timing restrictions onto drawing mana that make magic mostly useless.
>>
>>52935485
Which, according to Gauntlet's own words, already is meaningless, because the supplement isn't supposed to have any weight at all and nobody needs to take it. The current supplement and this new one are both equally pointless.
>>
>>52935485
It could just be deleted and the notes rolled into the relevant Jump.
>>
>>52935384
Perhaps a series of custom stealth charms?

Starting at keeping the anima from damaging surroundings,
to suppressing the anima similar to the solar charm,
to completely suppressing anima display,
to hiding aspect markings.
>>
>>52935147
4plebs only shows a WIP from February and it didn't come up when I searched it on the drive, so I don't think it's been finished/posted
>>
>>52935547
>Starting at keeping the anima from damaging surroundings,
Could be based off the charm to immunize specific people to it. That's in War, I believe?

>to suppressing the anima similar to the solar charm,
Mhm.

>to completely suppressing anima display,
Probably not.

>to hiding aspect markings.
This could work, but is much easier than all the other things. Somewhere in the Larceny tree.
>>
>>52934968
>>52935056
Oh, so Boost works for magic too? Given how it's worded in the jump doc I would have thought it to be just physical.

>>52934968
>it's more of a technique than anything else. You could probably just develop it on your own by training.
So theoretically any dragon could just learn how to do Boost and Transfer? And presumably Divine Dividing?
>>
>>52935365
The pike formation card was wall of spears.
>>
File: Wall of Spears.jpg (178KB, 480x680px) Image search: [Google]
Wall of Spears.jpg
178KB, 480x680px
>>52935851
>>52935365
>>
>>52935868
...That makes little sense. Why's a pike formation an artifact creature?
>>
File: Phalanx.png (234KB, 628x396px) Image search: [Google]
Phalanx.png
234KB, 628x396px
>>52935915
Hi
>>
File: MtGInformationalSupplement.pdf (36KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
MtGInformationalSupplement.pdf
36KB, 1x1px
>>52935412
Okay then. I've gone and changed this then.

>>52935481
That later part I have to agree to.

>>52935485
The point is to update the current one to be closer to canon, really.

>>52935512
All supplements are optional from my understanding.

Thanks for the feedback.

>>52935851
>>52935868
Huh thanks. Not what it was at all.

>>52935957
Demon Souls right?
>>
>>52935351
>Great, let's all shit on SJ-Chan and what a terrible jumpmaker she is.
Okay. I'll jump on this bandwagon.
Uh, SJ-Chan is shit.
I, uh, I hope she, uh…
Huh.
I don't have it in me to whine incessantly about stuff.
Weird.
Almost like I'm not unhealthily obsessed about other people on the Internet.
>>
Where should I look for examples of Infernal Hearthstones? Specifically ones befitting Elloge's Manse.
>>
What are manses for in exalted? What do they do?
>>
>>52936126
Here's the list of canon hearthstones that are suitable for Elloge, as described in Ink Monkeys. http://rathess.xi.co.nz/exalted/index.php/Ink_Monkeys,_vol._44:_Infernal_Hearthstones#Hearthstones_of_Elloge. I've got the books it's referencing, so if any of the names sound particularly interesting just ask and I'll look them up.
>>
>>52936104
>Let's bring back shitposting from hours ago because the thread's moving too slow!
>>
>>52933088
>>52933097
I decided to go for this one first, and retract my earlier claim (temporarily)

What do you two think about this perk in the professional tree:
400 - Pit Shop Pod Racer - Damages to your Pod are inevitable in this business, most of them occurring on the course. This offer is two fold. First you now have a massive technical understanding of all the sciences that went into the construction of your Pod. Software engineering, material sciences, propulsion technology, the works will be made available to you with perfect skill at applying them in any number of situations. Secondly you can repair your vehicle while you’re driving without having to divide your attention and resources between two tasks. The Pod, and any other vehicle you drive, will repair as if you were attending to them in a proper garage while you drive. Think of this as a permanent pitstop crew of one that doesn’t require you to slow down and fall out of the race. Trust that this will be really useful on the pro circuit.
>>
>>52936182
>hours
Less than an hour ago, kiddo.
And the threads past the bump limit anyway.
We're on page 9 and I'm bored.

Also if you think I'm shitposting, why didn't you just ignore me?
It's almost like you want me to go on.
>>
>>52936031
>Demon Souls right?
Yes.
>>
>>52936171
A manse is a structure built on a Demsene (think Exalted Ley Line). They provide additional essence recovery if you are in one or holding it's hearthstone.

Some manses also use the essence gathered to provide essence to other things; such as defenses for the manse or some other benefit to the manse, occupants, and/or surrounding area.
>>
>>52936171
Manses are basically Mako Reactors from FF7, only without the negative environmental effects (unless you really screw up making one, under normal conditions they actually help the environment by preventing dangerous Essence build-ups). You build one on top of a concentration of mystical power, called a demesne, and they harvest the demesne to produce energy and work various large-scale magical effects. They're the fundamental unit of infrastructure in Exalted's world, any major industry is going to be supported by at least one manse. Manses also produce hearthstones, gems that provide various minor magical powers to anyone who attunes to them. Hearthstones also serve as a remote link to the manse's Essence supply, so you can use them to both speed up your Essence recovery speed and power artifacts that have settings designed to hold them.
>>
>>52936231
Go right ahead.
>>
>>52936227
You have no idea how much I love you right now.

(Swoop racing size game?)
>>
>>52936231
Is it time to shitpost again? Are we shitting on SJ today or is it back to good old Dirge?
>>
>>52936292
You will be designing your own Pod, so I'm sure you could create something that looks like a Swoop Bike.
Unless you choose the Gambler origin, in which case you can't design your own Pod
>>
File: persona5.jpg (643KB, 1462x886px) Image search: [Google]
persona5.jpg
643KB, 1462x886px
Got the 100CP Perks done. Any comments?
https://pastebin.com/t5h55j4L
>>
>>52936355
No real commentary other than that they look of suitable power for 100CP and fit the setting material well. You know, the sort of "I like it" commentary that isn't actually helpful. Still, I do like it, and am looking forward to the finished product. I am going to pet Morgana so much. For someone who doesn't want to be cute, he is doing a terrible job.
>>
>>52936227
That really sounds like two perks in one.
>>
>>52936402
>I am going to pet Morgana so much.
resist the urge to button mash
>>
>>52936179
Oh wow, I didn't expect their to be actual proper lists of what Hearthstones are associated with each Yozi that isn't one of the Reclamation Yozi. Thanks. I actually also have all the books in PDF format, but I wasn't sure which one exactly would have all the Hearthstones in it.
>>
>>52936451
Counterpoint
"Go to bed Joker!"
"You should head to bed!"
"I guess it's betime!"
"GO TO FUCKING BED OR I WILL PUT A BULLET IN YOUR ASS JOKER!"
>>
>>52925409
I would add in a loophole of
"must be someone their role models and mentors wanted them to be, or, must be a better ideal of what their role model worked for".

If only because a really evil jerk who kills their mentor could be an interesting opponent if you had to attack their dedication and guile directly.

for instance, if you were fighting a sith lord that killed their master, the sith being able to fight back by defeating the judgments of their past master by attacking their failings with achievements of even greater ruthlessness that put the old mentor to shame.

It could be a fun challenge to try and fight with your stand if villains had multiple ways to fight it and you had to plan accordingly.
>>
File: Amalion.png (217KB, 461x703px) Image search: [Google]
Amalion.png
217KB, 461x703px
>>52936126
>>52936179
>>52936500
There's also the Glyph-Voice Stone (Broken-Winged Crane) and Inviolate Narrative Stone, Remembrance-Caching Amber, Savant’s Lens (Ink Monkeys).

That list's just otherwise-aspected Hearthstones that would be appropriate to convert.
>>
>>52936513
I go to bed on time like a good boy, so I never had that issue. Didn't even know it was a thing, until my friend mentioned it.
>>
>>52936590
Well I;m sorry that some of us lived more interesting lives like trying to seduce our maid teacher so we could skip class.
>>
>>52936608
I did that, too. You just need to manage your time well. Call people before you go upstairs.
>>
>>52936588
What level of Hearthstone do the Manses in the Infernals Jump give you?
>>
>>52936608
Is this you
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2017/04/12/texas-teacher-sex-17-year-old-softball-player-10-times-police-say
>>
File: Swlihn.gif (182KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
Swlihn.gif
182KB, 800x624px
>>52936682
5-dots. So just pick any hearthstone power you like.
>>
>>52936767
You can actually do that in Persona 5. Your teacher will hold off on anything serious until after you're no longer a student, but you can totally romance her. Many of the romance options are older women, fits with the game's theme of defying societal expectations. The teacher is the best one, though, just because of how it starts.
>>
>>52936839
Yeah and after you romance your teacher you can enter the French election.
>>
>>52936355
Looking forward to saving Christmas from God.
>>
>>52936804
Would using Writ of Worlds effectively count as making a Craft (Air) roll?

Also one of the words in my captcha was Manse...
>>
Jumpers, what hearthstone powers did you decide your hearthstones from various jumps' manses have?
>>
>>52936885
Craft (Air) or Linguistics would both be acceptable.

>spoiler
It knows.
>>
>>52936883
Well then you better get Wildcard and the Capstone Booster.
>>
>>52936839
You know that isn't new right? We've had adult teen relationships in games for a pretty long time. One of the social links in P3 ends with you going out for dinner with your online girlfriend/teacher
>>
>>52936931
Awesome, looking forward to that and the Velvet Room item.
>>
>>52936938
Yes, but it's new for Persona. That social link ended in you just being closer with your teacher, not actually dating. Also, this is the first time a social link started with you and your buddies calling a fetish maid service and finding out about your teacher's second job, so it's still got notability even if you say that first one counts.
>>
>>52936931
Option to start in previous Persona games when?
>>
>>52936332
You mistake me for someone who hates jumpmakers.
I was mocking the guy that was offended by an offhand remark of Red's.
Lurk more and read whole comment chains before you make assumptions that make you look like an idiot.
>>
>>52937014
You're assuming I care about looking like an idiot.
>>
>>52936988
I just don't really see what kind of society expectations you think they're defying here. You make it seem like it's supposed to be a big deal when it's pretty common.
>>
File: tumblr_o5i2bvLiG71sxfvy5o1_400.gif (2MB, 306x227px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5i2bvLiG71sxfvy5o1_400.gif
2MB, 306x227px
>>52937042
If people cared about looking like idiots there would be no thread.
>>
>>52936989
Seconded. Not even in a salty way. I just want to be able to marathon all the Persona storylines in a row
>>
>>52932318
Social interaction in Exalted might as well universally be brainwashing, and Exalts have chars which say they're really good at it.
>>
>>52929523

I've got some ideas down for it - finished the Drop-In tree, figured out most of the items, started on hashing out a Void-Tainted modifier...

It's just slow getting around to churning out the fluff.
>>
>>52937079
That actually sounds like something I'd like to do.
>Jumper, that one recurring badass that shows up for all the fun!
>>
>>52937079
I don't think you need a drawback for that. Just use a time travel perk or item.
>>
>>52936931
>
So this is replacing Wild_Card's Persona jump, right?
>>
>>52937079
I don't think you can, actually. Apparently, the first two Persona games take place in different worlds from 3, 4, and 5? Given that Persona 2 is an MMO in Persona 3, and that Nyarlathotep destroyed the world in Innocent Sin.
>>
File: 6567578.png (30KB, 227x200px) Image search: [Google]
6567578.png
30KB, 227x200px
>>52936988
>Also, this is the first time a social link started with you and your buddies calling a fetish maid service and finding out about your teacher's second job
>>52936839
>The teacher is the best one

You think the best one is the one where your girlfriend is almost cheating on you by seducing old men for money? It's no different from dating a fucking stripper or something?
>>
>>52937140
Oh boy, this little shit again.
>>
>>52937140
Compensated Dating is common enough in Japan that it isn't really seen as cheating. It's generally the other person's fault for being too poor.
>>
>>52937171
You're not Japanese, senpai. I'm reacting to YOU thinknig that's the best one.

And that's pretty fucked up that running around on your boyfriend is considered fine there. Probably why their birth rate is dying, nobody wants to tolerate that.
>>
>>52937171
Not that anon, but I'm not Japanese. I'm free to judge this shit based on my morality, and the morality of the society I live in, as opposed to judging it based on Japanese ethics.
>>
>>52937140
Ugh. Go away, PuritanAnon. This thread was perfectly fine without your constant whining. Kindly neck yourself.
>>
>>52937107
It doesn't need to. And even if people screech on about it, eventually a Persona 3 jump is going to happen anyways.
>>
File: Cease and Desist.png (82KB, 320x353px) Image search: [Google]
Cease and Desist.png
82KB, 320x353px
>>52937171
>It's generally the other person's fault for being too poor
...what.
>>
File: 1346252736835.jpg (90KB, 667x800px) Image search: [Google]
1346252736835.jpg
90KB, 667x800px
Jump # 62 Exalted Lunar
Caste: Changing Cast
Starting location: Icehome
Perks:
*Spirit Shape – Fox (0)
*Instinctive Action (0)
*Feral Grace (0)
*The waifu Exalted (100, Discount)
*Thousand Streams (300, Discount)
*Silver Mind (100)
*Consummate Consuming Actor (200, Discount)
Companions:
*The Pack (600)
Drawbacks:
*Moon-Mad Mentor (+200)
*Blood Debts (+100)

Knacks:
*Life of the Humming Bird
*Humble Mouse Shape
*Emerald Grasshopper Form
*Twin faced Hero
*Towering Beast form

Charms
*Perfect Symmetry
*New friend aroma
*Ox Body Technique

Companions:

Akitsu
Cast: No Moon
Perks:
*Silver Mind
*Claw Speak
*Crossroads Society
*Barbarian teacher
*Sourcerous Anima
*Exalted Waifu

Arcueid & Yu Bel
Cast: Full Moon
*Superlative Example
*Stewardship
*Righteous Rage
*Gorilla Warfare
*Chthonic Baara of the Ur-Beast
*The Waifu Exalted

Tamamo & Maya (Dark Magician Girl)
Cast: Changing
Perks:
*Instinctive Action (0)
*Feral Grace (0)
*The waifu Exalted
*Barbarian Unification
*Thousand Streams
*Consummate Consuming Actor

Kashua and Lora
Cast: Full Moon
Perks
*Superlative Example
*Stewardship
*Chthonic Baara of the Ur-Beast
*Elder of the Pact

Valery the Magian’s Valkery
Perks:
*Silver Mind
*Claw Speak
*Crossroads Society
*Barbarian teacher
*Artisan of moonsilver
*Sourcerous Anima

Alice
Perks:
*Silver Mind
*Claw Speak
*Crossroads Society
*Elder of the Pact

(To be continued)
>>
>>52937198
Dude, you don't need to be your bogeyman to think your girlfriend seducing other people for money is gross and wrong. Most people would think it is.
>>
So Jumpers. Have you ever had problems like Pic Related? Either as the teacher or the student.
>>
>>52937188
>Probably why their birth rate is dying, nobody wants to tolerate that
Their birth rate is dying because the cost of a baby is too much for a normal occupation to handle, not because of compensated dating. Should at least get your facts straight before you go around spouting out shit.

>>52937192
Thanks for 1/20 facts about yourself.
>>
>>52937214

Since the last time in this world it has forever been connected with pain in my mind. It is nice to know some things never change.

I was given to a mentor who was supposed to have been a genius to be trained. Unfortunately in his advanced age he had grown cruel and mad. I at first was not worried I could cure madness… what I could not cure however was him being a cantankerous, crotchety old bastard who was still pretty cruel.

I was forced to spend most of my time in shapes other than my own to get used to being in other forms and to hunt down pretty much anything that I could to turn in to (I can now turn in to a tyrannosaurus rex at least, by the way, they taste terrible). He was also a perfectionist who drilled everything in to me until he was satisfied, which he never was really.

After I was released from him (having to give him a blood pact for the extra training… ) I was charged with going with my Pack to go clear out a Tomb that some lunar elders had stashed some first age artifacts in. It had been overrun by fair folk.

The fair folk were tough but in clearing them out we learned of a major invasion coming. Strangely as we headed back to go warn people we were attacked by Demons. Apparently the green blood princes had learned of the invasion too and were looking to make it succeed. So fighting or way through them we managed to warn of the incoming invasion.

We were rewarded for our efforts but we were also put on the front lines of resisting the incursion. With a small army we met the oncoming fair folk and were doing well in pushing them back until the demons showed up. Apparently they had formed an alliance. All hell broke loose.

At the end we managed to defeat both armies through luck, superior stratagy and creative use of out of context powers. With that we became celebrated heroes. Even my old mad mentor acknowledged I wasn’t completely a waste.
>>
>>52937225
source?
>>
File: IMG_3819.png (538KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3819.png
538KB, 1280x768px
Let's talk magical girls, /jc/. Do you make any? Why? Do you organize them? Tell me your stories.
>>
>>52937224
Piss off already. You only ever use this to start arguments and shit on people, you don't legitimately believe half the shit you spew.
>>
>>52937245
Hell if I know, I got it off /tg/
>>
>>52937226
1. Being unable to have a monogamous relationship is a big factor in people not wanting to have kids. I don't doubt compensated dating would be offputting to a potential boyfriend.

2. Why are you so invested in defending this?
>>
>>52937205
Turns out high schoolers aren't very good when it comes to life choices, who knew?
>>
>>52937255
>>52937225
It's page 11. You don't need to do this obvious "I WANT TO POST A RETARDED QUESTION TO DISTRACT FROM A FIGHT EVEN THOUGH IT WON'T" shit.
>>
>>52937140
It's the best one because it's hilarious to me.
>>
>>52937282
Japan really should make some laws against this kind of thing, because it and most similar are highschool girls being taken advantage of by old men.
>>
>>52937288
It's funny sure, I'll give you that. But I wouldn't want to keep dating that teacher if it turns out she's going to keep seducing old men while I date her. So I questioned the idea of it being a good romance.
>>
>>52937286
To be fair, it sometimes does, if only temporarily.
>>
So Cenanon. Injustice 2, planning on updating the jump to include Brainiac's stuff?
>>
>>52937321
It's page 11 though, it just doesn't matter at this point.
>>
>>52937225
I've been both, first I was the latter, then I was the former. I inherited my teacher's style of teaching as well as their magic.

>>52937255
I've been making Force Girls in recent jumps. Best example is in Generic Zombie Apocalypse, where I gave a group of girls Force powers and taught them how to use them. This led up to me eventually teaching them how to make lightsabers and use them, though I used that one perk from the Demon King jump to make them magical rather then technological.
>>
>>52937286
Fucking chill, man. Go outside and stop yelling over pointless bullcrap.
>>
>>52937286
>stop trying to distract people from my shit-throwing session
>>
>>52937255
Yes, with Incubation of the Soul. Because they're cute. Nah.

...I also use the wish granting part of it to make super serious protagonists and villains wear frilly clothing. It is funny to me.
Thread posts: 477
Thread images: 104

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.