[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MTG: Snowflake/Lore/OC/Waifu General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 62

File: 1493219109332.png (3MB, 1801x1665px) Image search: [Google]
1493219109332.png
3MB, 1801x1665px
Shit's gettin' real edition.

>>>>52859491 Old Thread Here.

>Post about your planeswalker snowflake in the thread.
>Post/plan/collaborate stories.
>Avoid shitposting.
>Discuss Lore

Question of the Day: Does your flake have a long lost love?
>>
>>52919228
Sorta? but more in a parent/child way
>>
File: Ugnok Template 1.png (2MB, 1562x1186px) Image search: [Google]
Ugnok Template 1.png
2MB, 1562x1186px
Postin' my Naya Orc!
>>
File: Hazaur.png (2MB, 1796x1363px) Image search: [Google]
Hazaur.png
2MB, 1796x1363px
>>52919228
Well, he's not really sure.
(By the way, his name is pronounced Ha-Za-Ur)
>>
Plaguelord
>>
On Innistrad, can vampires become werewolves?
>>
>>52919463
No, as far as we know.
Vampire werewolf is too special-snowflake-y, IMO
>>
>>52919514
so perfect for here
>>
>>52919514
I know, that's partly why I asked. I also honestly wanted to know, because a lot of settings with both stipulate that they are mutually exclusive but I don't know if MTG did that.
>>
>>52919553
they might not all be, I imagine the moroi from ravnica could probably contract lycanthropy from another plane, but the monster that would result would probably be more horrific than you're going for.
>>
>long lost love

No, but it raises questions regarding Nezumi culture as far as courtship goes. Probably something terrible because evil rat people.

In all likelihood, Koda just engages in no strings attached trysts and meaningless flings.

can love still bloom if you're mono black?
>>
>>52919228
For all curious, there's a discord. Link provided upon request.
>>
Some writefagging between Celuel and Loren
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1460x867px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1460x867px
>>52919766
for reference
>>
>>52919607
On the contrary, I want maximum horrific. I like the idea of a Jund vampire/werewolf that's completely bestial.

Also, doing some quick reading, I really don't know if vampires and werewolves should be mutually exclusive. Lycanthropy isn't a curse or spread by bites, it just sort of crops up randomly. Potentially even in children, though it is tied to nature so it probably only happens in rustic areas. Vampirism is a magical blood condition with potential ties to demons. Unless lycanthropies ties to nature have some purgative quality, I don't see why a vampire couldn't sire a werewolf unwittingly or intentionally, or a vampire randomly becomes a werewolf.

I'll stay away from it though, because it is pretty 14 year old tumblr tier.
>>
>>52919766
But

The real question is

Do they fuck?
>>
File: 1469042992067.png (539KB, 1562x1186px) Image search: [Google]
1469042992067.png
539KB, 1562x1186px
Newfriend here, only recently got into Magic. Just giving this a try for fun and practise. My autism forced me to finish at least a basic version this late at night, so spelling, wording and everything else might be shit at times (or entirely).
Rate, comment and subscribe, tell me if the colours are correct too.
Forgive English too, am not native. I swear my creative writing is better in my native tongue.
>>
File: Tall Tales - Google Docs.pdf (48KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Tall Tales - Google Docs.pdf
48KB, 1x1px
>>52920162
Well, there's a bit more after that.
Nothing lewd, though, sorry.
>>
>>52920248
>No lewds
Disappointing

But seriously though, it was a cute quick read. Good job.
>>
>>52919700
where?
>>
>>52919553
On Innistrad nature and the howlpacks seem to call out to their new members, which turns them into werewolves. Now would a natural thing infest something unnatural like a vampire? who the fuck knows.
>>
>>52920393
I was thinking more the reverse, but I don't know if nature would "abandon" them if they become a vampire.
>>
>>52919976
>>52919607
Moroii and Alaran vampires are undead and cannot be planeswalkers.
The ONLY vampires that work for planeswalkers are Innistradi ones or ones from custom planes
>>
>>52920345
https://discord.gg/ZVFEH
>>
>>52920514
actually, moroii are not undead, there was an arcana about it. Moroii are living beings that eat years off people
>>
>>52919679
Yes, it's just probably a very selfish or controlling love - love for the sake of self-fulfillment, rather than sharing it with another person.
>>
>>52920548
To elaborate further on this, they are sometimes referred to as a kind of psychic vampire.

>"a kind" you say?
Szadek was another kind.
>>
>>52920548
>>52921041
Right. They're a separate race entirely, aren't they?
Which kind of also negates BECOMING one anyways - though you could be a moroii fucking around the multiverse, eating people's years, you'd have to be born as one on Ravnica to do so
>>
>>52921192
yes
My point when first mentioning moroii is you could start as one, then contract lycanthropy from a plane where that is possible, like dominaria where lycanthropy is inherently black. Moroii are legitimately living vampires, albeit a race, so they technically could become planeswalkers unless I am mistaken.
>>
>>52921192
Right. Whatever the Moroii and Szadek are are two different things. They seem pretty closely related, but whatever Szadek was, I think he was supposed to be the last of his kind (but we all know that they can't keep lore consistent).
>>
What plane is the richest?
Or perhaps a better way to ask is which organization/who is the richest?
>>
>>52921874
I mean, the Theros underworld literally has gold-based magic because it's so common there.
>>
Rolled 35, 19 = 54 (2d39)

>>
>>52922783
> gold magic
You've made me wanna make an obzedat walker that refuses to go anywhere but the theros underworld and the gods can't kick him out because they know if they kill him his zombie/ghost will be there, masturbating over their shinies forever.
>>
>>52923072
>"That is NOT the appropriate use of a roll of quarters!" yelled Erebos
>>
>>52922884
but why
>>
>>52926692
Yes, (((why))) indeed?
>>
>>52926907
I'm sorry?
>>
File: cntrl+f jew.png (88KB, 720x370px) Image search: [Google]
cntrl+f jew.png
88KB, 720x370px
>>52927016
He's saying he wants to make a jew planeswalker, if the whole gold and (((reference))) wasn't enough.
>>
File: Dust - Google Docs.pdf (48KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Dust - Google Docs.pdf
48KB, 1x1px
Hazaur is a sad old man.
>>
>>52923072
I don't think the Obzedat walker would be used to actually having to deal with an actual god or faith.
>>
>>52928411
Not the faith to be sure, but above a certain level they handle the gold.
>>
Come to think of it... what do the Orzhov believe in?
The power of spending?
>>
>>52928032
Wow. That was really bittersweet. Is the woman someone who knew him? Another flake you're making, maybe?
>>
>>52928948
I was aiming for it to be Celuel, actually. Another oldwalker who can sort of understand what he's going through, given that she's lost a lot, too.
>>
>>52928766
I'm pretty sure that it depends on your rank. The short story "Precious Gold" (if you can find it) showed a picture of the Church of Deals from the ground level worshippers, for whom the mantra was "We are the precious gold; with us Orzhova is gilt, with us it shines most bright" which answers very little except being a painful metaphor for how people are exploited by the Orzhov.

Come RTR they seem to at least claim worship of a being known as Orzhova (rather than that just being the name of their guildhall/central cathedral). They also take up the line (from the letters in the prerelease kits) "Debt is Salvation", Teysa (allegedly) insisting that owing the Guild money is, essentially, the bond between the mortal and the divine.

Between all of this, I'm guessing there's a paper-thin vineer of something pretty they can put on their stained glass windows and that the upper echelons are fully aware that the "Church of Orzhova" is really just the front for the Orzhov *Syndicate*, so that if you're actually a made man/clergy of the Orzhov you know it's really about making yourself as rich as possible.
>>
>>52928987
Oh, cool. I didn't pick up on that. I don't remember reading anything about mind magic on her sheet.

It's cool that you're including other flakes in your stories, tho.
>>
>>52929060
She does have Telepathy, which I used a bit creatively.
>>
>>52929091
Guess I missed that, then.
>>
>>52929091
Also, I really liked Hazaur more than I expected. He was a tragic old man, and I like how you teased at his past crimes. Will we ever learn his full history? And will he ever regain his memories?

To everyone else, I recommend >>52928032

It was a short read, but really good I thought for what it was.
>>
>>52929128
Well, that sort of depends on where his character goes and who he finds. If he happens to find a powerful mind mage capable of retrieving some of his memories. Celuel wasn't capable of that, but she was able to make him more aware for a moment or two.
>>
>>52929009
So something like
Layman: "We worship the goddess Orzhova"
Higher Up: "Orzhova is the concept of getting filthy rich. We worship it all right. We also made it a hot chick because why wouldn't we?"
>>
>>52929200
Quick, someone make a hardcore mind mage so this poor old man can be happy at last!
>>
>>52929200
>>52929431
Hmm. In the interest of fixing him, maybe an encounter with Kruphix would do, if he's feeling benevolent? That would probably be enough. That or some well-intentioned Dimir agent, maybe just one who wants him whole for their own purposes.
>>
>>52929525
Not his maker, but I imagine that Haz's crazy can only be cleaned by a hardcore mind mage. Like, the kind of flake that could run circles around Jace, Tamiyo, etc. Maybe make a sphinx oldwalker?
>>
>>52929621
I bet Bolas could cure him. Then promptly make him his slave.
>>
>>52929200
Yeah, you got her abilities just how I'd imagined them, actually. Cel has empathy/telepathy sort of "active" at all times, like an additional sense. She hears thoughts and feelings like a quiet murmur or a soft breeze, ever present when she's near living beings. When a thought or feeling is particularly loud, she hones in.

She reads minds and can traverse a person's memories well. She can even influence their emotional state.

But reconstructing a shattered mind? Breaking a mind in general? Feats like that are beyond her. At most, she could perhaps hide certain memories from someone. But fixing Hazaur is something she simply couldn't do, even though she undoubtedly wants to.
>>
Is there a difference between what Nissa could do and the Aether-seers of Kaladesh?
>>
>>52930008
The elves of Kaladesh seemed able to detect and observe the flow of aether in the immediate area around them.

Nissa seems to able to plunge her consciousness into the mana of a plane, whether it's in leylines or in the air like aether. Then she's able to explore the plane through its leylines or aether and communicate with it, just like Jace is able to enter the mind of someone else.
>>
>>52930175
Would it be somewhere in the ballpark to say that the Kaladesh Elves can read only the surface thoughts compared to Nissa's more thorough abilities?
>>
>>52930293
If the land is a person in this analogy, most people are capable of just looking at it. Maybe they're able pick up obvious cues (lots of dark clouds, might be able to rain) but that's about it.
The elves of Kaladesh are able to read that person's expression and body language fluently.
Nissa is capable of reading that person's mind.
>>
File: leyline.jpg (66KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
leyline.jpg
66KB, 312x445px
>>52930175
Are other people able to see/track leylines and make use of them like Nissa then?
>>
>>52930652
Most definitely, if they have her skillset. And and you don't even need to have Nissa's identical skilkset, either. For example, Nahiri is a lithomancer and has arguably better control and influence over leylines than Nissa.
>>
>>52930722
Keep in mind that Nahiri's leyline manipulation revolves around building and structuring a network that directs the plane's mana and altering the leylines as she sees fit.
Meanwhile Nissa just channels and utilizes the leylines as they already exist, drawing mana from them and using them to power her magic.

I'd say that black is the only color that's incapable of manipulating the leylines in some fashion, but Ob Nixilis was capable of draining the life of Zendikar through the leyline nexus at the Khalni Heart. So, all colors are able to interact with the leylines in some fashion.
>>
What I mean is are they capable of reading the plane's mind in the way that she does?
It seems like among the Gatewatch she is the only one with a truly unique skill.
We've been all over the Multiverse and ran into necromancers, illusionists and more. Liliana and Jace aren't that special.

But no one can do what Nissa can... Gideon may have something unique as well but... He never really seems to do anything magical.
>>
>>52931009
No, they can't. No one can, from what we know. She's the only one that's shown herself able to communicate with planes on that level.

Jace, Liliana and Chandra are all 'the best at what they do,' but nothing they're capable of is really that special. Nissa's capable of bonding with planes on a level that no one else can and Gideon's a bit unique as well, being invulnerable to everything except for three inches of dirty water.
>>
Tsukiyo now has an ignition story, for those interested in such things:
>pastebin.com/79PuA3Yt
>>
>>52931219
Neat story.
>>
Is she a bard?
>>
>>52932694
She's a scientist
...of magic
>>
>>52932710
But she tells stories to cast magic.
>>
How does your flake planeswalk? A burst of flame? A flicker of energy? Fade into smoke? An electrical burst?
>>
>>52934348
Iunno. Spatial warp?
>>
Planeswimming.
>>
>>52931173
Invulnerable isn't immortal.
>>
>>52928766
The power of money. And law. But especially money.
>>
>>52919313
>>52920189
How about giving those two melanin-enriched fellows some feedback on their flakes? I feel like they'd appreciate it.

>>52919313
You could make your writing a bit more captivating, but apart from that, I'd lie if I said that I didn't like your guy. How would you feel about writing a short story or two?

>>52920189
Definitely not a bad start for someone entirely new, I feel like the bio box was a bit too small for you. Maybe you could try to flesh out your character more, possibly with some writefagging where she reminisces about her past and how she became a planeswalker? As you said it's only an early version, I'm guessing you're already thinking about how to improve the sheet? Keep going!
>>
>>52934348
Isn't all planeswalking the same?
>>
>>52934646
The act is the same but the effect is different.
>>
>>52934682
Like how?
In a lot of the story work it seems like all that they do is just concentrate and vanish. None of them leave in a poof of smoke or flash of light.
>>
>>52934897
http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/magic-story/impact-2017-03-29

>I watched as Ajani stalked away from us, pulling his cloak closer and vanishing in a flash of light.

And also:

>"See you all in Amonkhet." Liliana began to shimmer as she started to planeswalk.

>I watched as the others around me began to shift as well, each form vanishing in a slightly different manner. How other mages cast spells—especially how they planeswalk—has always tugged at my curiosity. Perhaps I'd ask the others, when we all had more time.

>The world of Kaladesh blurred and wavered, then melted into smears of color, much as an illusion wipes away when its magical threads are unwoven. I felt the now-familiar (yet ever-alien) press of the Blind Eternities around me, the crackle of energy and aether leaving the taste and tingle of fresh rain and lightning on my tongue. We traveled infinitely far yet not at all, standing still yet moving at blinding speeds. Time and space and dimensions folded and unfolded, and I followed behind Liliana (or was it below—or within?) as we pushed through the nothingness between worlds, leaving strange trails and inverted wakes of energy behind us. I felt as they arrived, and with a final tug, the colors around me slid back into place, the vague electric taste of illusion and dreams solidifying into reality.

And that's just one article.
>>
File: Ugnok Template 1.png (2MB, 1562x1186px) Image search: [Google]
Ugnok Template 1.png
2MB, 1562x1186px
Okay, I redid some shit with my flake, and fixed some typos.
>>
>>52931219
>pastebin.com/g0hW7Vds
And now she's up to "present day", with an additional goal that developed as I wrote her interactions and which more clearly justifies her "red-white" tendencies.
>>
>>52934508
Law is more just a teysa thing.
>>
File: jaspard profile.png (1012KB, 1562x1186px) Image search: [Google]
jaspard profile.png
1012KB, 1562x1186px
Caerys-anon back from a ban with two new flakes.

>>52920541
New link? That one's expired
>>
File: arkona profile.png (877KB, 1562x1186px) Image search: [Google]
arkona profile.png
877KB, 1562x1186px
>>52938735
2/2. Mezirov is a snow-plane I'm working on; Caerys and this guy are both from there.
>>
Where are the UR walkers?
>>
>>52939642
I think the question you should be asking is, what are some decent ideas for a UR walker beyond "artificer" and Memezzet?
>>
File: Loren.png (2MB, 1660x1190px) Image search: [Google]
Loren.png
2MB, 1660x1190px
>>52939642
There's one right here.
>>
>>52939706
W-whats wrong with an artificer? I wanted to brew one...

Answering your question, UR has often been associated with chaotic discovery, spellslinging, and a drive to innovate. Perhaps you could make a UR artist who has very inventive designs or a UR asectic looking to perfect his aclectic fighting style/rigorous training.
>>
>>52939783
It's about as original as a BG character that is devoted to the cycle of life and death, a RW character that is a bombastic jarhead or a UB character that is mysterious and manipulative.
>>
Anyone got the blank template?
>>
>>52939783
>W-whats wrong with an artificer? I wanted to brew one...
Nothing inherently, it's just kind of overused as the "default" for UR.
>>
File: New_Template.png (299KB, 3627x2830px) Image search: [Google]
New_Template.png
299KB, 3627x2830px
>>52939817
>>
File: Old_Template.png (149KB, 1562x1186px) Image search: [Google]
Old_Template.png
149KB, 1562x1186px
>>52939845
>>
File: 1491876449996.jpg (56KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1491876449996.jpg
56KB, 453x604px
>>52939845
>>52939861
Much appreciated my dude.
>>
I just realized something about Kaladesh; it's probably the best place for a Green walker to either come from/learn from in order to not be "back to nature" barbarian.
If only I had the desire to make a Red/Green character maybe I could make something good from my most hated color combo.
>>
>>52940243
All of these intellectual faggots shitting all over the best color combo.
>>
>>52940267
I want you to look at the Gruul clans and the Atarka and tell me what good comes from that.
From anything Red/Green. It is the least interesting color combo to me, because it only has one outcome: Barbarism.
>>
>>52940360
>I'm with her!

Sure thing, buddy.
>>
File: SOI_PW_Arlinn_Kord_image_gallery.jpg (103KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
SOI_PW_Arlinn_Kord_image_gallery.jpg
103KB, 1200x675px
>>52940243
>>52940360
How can anyone dislike the color combo that brought us Weremilf?
>>
Is anyone saving the sheets/stories posted in thread? If so, where?
>>
>>52940474
Yes, in a folder on my machine. No one's maintaining a depository this time around and I can't be bothered.
>>
>>52940499
Can I get a posting of Grandamin's sheet, then? I wanted to take a look at his spell list, because I was considering a chef flake myself and wanted to cheat a little bit.
>>
>>52940426
I care not for dogtits.
>>
File: 1491402330795.png (1MB, 1562x1186px) Image search: [Google]
1491402330795.png
1MB, 1562x1186px
>>52940525
Here you go.

Most of his cards are hunger-based, but other options could include:
>Mouth (to) Feed
>Feed the Clan
>Feed the Pack
>Feeding Frenzy
>Time to Feed
>Urge to Feed
>Morbid Hunger
>Tribute to Hunger
>Unholy Hunger
>Untamed Hunger
>Eaten by Spiders
>Consume Spirit
>Consume Strength
>Consume the Meek
>>
>>52940680
So he's a master chef planeswalker?
>>
>>52940869
He's Gordon Ramsay
>>
>>52941122
Literally a character from Monster Hunter.

In a good way.
>>
>>52938735
https://discord.gg/kwHCK
>>
>>52939845
So I'm considering ways to spice up the newer template considering I made it. Anyone have any suggestions?
>>
>>52941864
Honestly, the problem I have with it is that it's too large. I couldn't make a reasonable amount of cards fill up the space in the spells section.
>>
>>52941961
u wot

People already have to shrink cards to get a reasonable amount of them to fit.
>>
File: 1493343931736.png (445KB, 3627x2830px) Image search: [Google]
1493343931736.png
445KB, 3627x2830px
>>52942006
The new template? Here's what it looks like with a card in the spells section, the way I have it.
>>
>>52939706
PIRATES
>>
>>52942029
maybe get the old jace font in the category titles, but keep the other details?
>>
>>52942029
Okay, yeah, that's silly. I meant the oldschool template.
>>
File: Tristain.png (2MB, 1657x1192px) Image search: [Google]
Tristain.png
2MB, 1657x1192px
>>52942038
I thought we had established that pirates are Temur.
>>
I'm surprised that, partway into the third storm, not one flake has shared the same race as the one I made had.
Guess it's just a weird thing to use.
>>
>>52943089
Which race was it?
>>
>>52943116
Hydra.
>>
>>52943158
that's because, generally, hydras are non-sentient. You'd have to make a new plane where sentient hydras can happen.
>>
>>52943295
Yeah I know. Wish that wasn't the case, every other iconic gets to be sapient after all, but apparently one head is better than five every time.
The funny thing is, though, I didn't have to actually do anything, because the plane I had her coming from already had sapient hydras, due to ALL the iconics falling into wedge colors (due to some silliness with the plane itself being 'swapping enemy and ally colors') and GUB does not strike me as being a dumb brute.
The fact that she lost her black for white doesn't change that.
>>
>>52943473
Your little comment at the beginning there gives me the idea for a hive-mind oriented hydrawalker that uses magic to induct others into the collective consciousness its heads share with eachother. Maybe in bant colors.
>>
>>52943473
What we really need is more orcs...need dem greenskins.
>>
So who else thinks that the Jacetice League will get off Amonkhet unscathed (again)?
>>
>>52944648
Same. If they really do think the Jacetice League is playing well with their audience they'll be reluctant to kill any part of that off, and with the way they run things they'll continue the Jacetice League's story at least a full block beyond the point they realize those characters have outstayed their welcome. More likely it'll be two.
>>
>>52944998
I REALLY hope this isn't the case...Jacetice League is just so boring. Who even thinks that they're doing well, I only see people complain about that shit. I personally want the days of stories based on more the plane than the stories of He-Man, one-not angry lady, shitty wizard, an edgy goth chick and an elf.
>>
>>52940680
>No bone saw
>No butcher's cleaver
>>
Can people make angels and demons?
>>
>>52946008
angels and demons are often made, yes
>>
>>52946008
There's no evidence of post-Mending flakes being able to make their own angels and demons. That seems to be an ability that only oldwalkers had.
>>
>>52946264
I'd argue to say that the creation of an angel or a demon is probably not completely outside the realm of what a neowalker can do, we have seen them capable of feats that you could consider greater in scale, but that it's still no small feat on its own and would likely require a vast amount of time and effort for a single one to be successfully made, and the being would likely not be able to reach the power of those made by oldwalkers, such as avacyn.
>>
I started playing in Tempest block and played heavily through Time Spiral. I've tried playing on and off since but keep coming back to Planeswalkers. This card type is sucking the fun out of the game. The sort of gameplay they create sort of exists outside the mechanics of the rest of the game. They blot up like 50% of art and flavor text (imagine how awful Dominaria will be with these guys all over everything). The same like five characters get reprinted every set. They've trivialized legendary creatures.

I've never seen anyone complain about planeswalkers generally as a card type, they suck though
>>
>>52946008
Are we talking "creating", "summoning", or "invoking"? Because Sorin admitted that he probably couldn't create a replacement for Avacyn because of the Mending. Players and characters can absolutely summon those things, though they usually require a not-insubstantial amount of mana. Invoking the qualities of those things has always been a thing.
>>
>>52946264
To be fair, though, with the kind of powers that the Gatewatch shows, making a couple servitor mana beings wouldn't be totally out of line. Whole races like Serra? Yeah, probably oldwalker only land.
>>
>>52946264
In old lore, non-planeswalkers were able to make angels. A non-planeswalker made Akroma, iirc. I see to reason why neowalkers couldn't make angels, then.
>>
>>52938735
He's a little on the weird side. We don't know how being driven mad or mutated by Eldrazi affects the spark. I mean, we know Nissa's still got a bit of crazy in her and she's still walking, but this guy's a little further on than that.
Maybe consider a little white? He seems to be a little bit like White Phyrexia, in that he shares his horrifying 'gifts' with others out of a twisted sense of benevolence. But it's a decent base concept.
>>52938803
Not too sure what to think about green in her/him. He experiments a bit too much with his own body and doesn't have enough respect for his natural form. At the very least, the Simic Combine considers themselves to be accelerators of evolution, pushing things further along their natural course until they reach the perfection that they are meant to be. What Arkona does is inflicting change on himself entirely out of curiosity, with no respect for destiny, nature or tradition.
This might be pushing it a bit, but you could go with an advanced sort of dysphoria but apply it to all parts of Arkona's identity, not just gender. He feels hideously uncomfortable and unnatural in his natural form and believes that he is 'meant to be' something different entirely. As such, he will continue to warp and mutilate his form until he believes he at last possesses the perfect form that his mind is meant to inhabit.
Without something like that and with nothing but morbid curiosity to guide him, he's kind of just U.

Both interesting ideas, although the second one might get negative reactions from people for obvious reasons. Give them both a little more development, they're bare-bones at the moment.
>>
>>52946008
Probably not with any permanency.

If you want something more permanent, go make some thrulls.
>>
>>52946735
Ixidor was the reincarnation of one of the Numena. The Numena being ancient god-wizards that almost single-handedly dethroned the Primevals. The Primevals being one of the most powerful group of dragons ever to exist, second only to the Elder Dragons of Dominaria.

Ixidor was one of the most non-walker powerful mages to ever live. Also, since the Mending, the power of everything has been toned down a little. There hasn't been a mage that's naturally capable of half as much as Ixidor was since the Mending took place.
>>
>>52946710
Sorin couldn't create another Avacyn, but Avacyn was no mere angel -- her ability to control ALL THE DARK THINGS and wax or wane as the need of the world kind of pushes me to think that she's closer to the Worldspell in terms of required power than to making a more "Garden Variety" angel like Selenia or Radiant.
>>
>>52946855
though, it is interesting to examine the numena, as beings who achieved their godlike status by work and effort rather than ability inherent to their race in a time where godlike meant something much bigger than it does now. It would be very interesting to see if wizards ever makes a character or group of characters like them again without also making said character or characters planeswalkers.
>>
>>52946931
No, they're going at this from a storytelling rather than a worldbuilding view at this point.
The focus being put on powerful non-walker mages would take the spotlight off of the 'main draw' of MtG, which is apparently the planeswalkers.
>>52946917
In my eyes, there's no doubt that if Avacyn remained intact, she would've been able to bolster herself until she was able to take on Emrakul and maybe even win.
>>
>>52947034
>In my eyes, there's no doubt that if Avacyn remained intact, she would've been able to bolster herself until she was able to take on Emrakul and maybe even win.
The only problem with that is that Avacyn was herself compromised. We're not totally sure how her programming works, but it's possible the alienation of the populace by her violent purges could have hurt her (if the "belief based" aspect is strongest), or that while powering up based on the threat to humanity she might never recognize Emrakul as the threat. There are a lot of failure states for Avacyn against Emrakul that wouldn't rely on Avacyn "not being strong enough". She'd be strong enough (After all the neowalker gatewatch was strong enough to take on the other two) under the right conditions the question is whether she'd fight that fight.
>>
File: Niryli.png (1MB, 1562x1186px) Image search: [Google]
Niryli.png
1MB, 1562x1186px
>>52944466
You say that, and the walker I had was bant colors and had Hive Mind in her spells.
>>
File: Tsukiyo_snowflake_revised.png (1MB, 1562x1186px) Image search: [Google]
Tsukiyo_snowflake_revised.png
1MB, 1562x1186px
>>52931219
>>52936765
And finally, an updated flake sheet.
>>
File: Ushiwaka, Emrakuls Guest.png (3MB, 2114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Ushiwaka, Emrakuls Guest.png
3MB, 2114x1600px
>>52948073
I might try to figure out some sort of writefagging of your flake and Waka interacting.
>>
File: Popcorn Time.gif (568KB, 200x136px) Image search: [Google]
Popcorn Time.gif
568KB, 200x136px
>>52948167
>>52948073
Moonfolk who have at least visited Ravnica... oh, this could be fun to watch
>>
>>52948073
This flake have their own card?
I just think they'd make everything hexproof.
>>
>>52950381
I've been trying to work out a way that would work mechanically that isn't just a keyword, so that'll happen... eventually.
>>
Can I get some help with a title-type name?
I have an Orzhov walker and I need some sort of knightly station for them but I can't really come up with a good title for it.
Knight of Lies just sounds too.... silly.
>>
File: koo.jpg (31KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
koo.jpg
31KB, 223x310px
>>52950647
>>
I bought a fatpack (cool shit, full arts and tokens). And I spent my lunch break reading the whole thing.

I'm impressed. It sounded amazing. The lore, I looked at all the art and read all the flavor text. Some stinkers, but are we entering a better age of MTG lore?

Or was it always fine, just people are bitchy.
>>
I know it's more of just a contrived reason for Bolas to always be a threat, but I was wondering if someone could explain if there was a lore reason for why Bolas was able to return from the dead with his spark intact? Has there ever been one stated?
>>
>>52951660
I mean, it will get worlds better if Nissa dies or is handled by better writers[/i]. Chandra at least pretends to act like a human being in about half her stories and the rest of the Gatewatch is remarkably tolerable of late.

Honestly, MtG lore has had its ups and downs, sometimes ones that don't always make sense. The stuff for the minisite in Scars block was great, some of their best work post-Time Spiral, but Quest For Karn that went with it is possibly one of the WORST M:tG Novels ever written, if not the worst. At least Scourge, a perennial favorite for Worst (Onslaught and Mirrodin were a rough two years), had enough stuff that was at least batshit insane enough to be worth a little lolwut entertainment value. QFK was Star Wars Holiday Special levels of fail.

Most of the Weatherlight Saga stuff was eeh kinda hit or miss but Nemesis and the Urza books (Brothers War, Planeswalker, and to a lesser extent Time Streams and Bloodlines) were great stuff. I will contend that Brothers' War in particular is good not just by Licensed Media standards, but as fantasy novels in general go. The Thran is similarly pretty hot stuff. After two years of total disappointment (which would have been three if Chainer's Torment hadn't been a ray of light in the Otaria-through-mirrodin morass) Kamigawa was a huge upswing and as much as I've come to despise the setting the Ravnica 1 Novels were at least fairly decent. Time Spiral didn't tell its story the best, but at least it told an OK story.

Post Mending, it's not all grim either. Anything affiliated with Zendikar is fairly low on the quality bar but In the Teeth of Akoum was at least servicable, much like the Alara novel before it whose title I actually forget. Agents of Artifice and The Purifying Fire were legitimately good and Test of Metal... well, like Scourge it's at least batshit enough to be memorable and the writing isn't as bad as J Robert King's Wild Ride.
>>
>>52951660
>>52952184

Wow I screwed the pooch on that spoiler tag...

The Gatewatch has been better but considering how phenomenally low their bar was set by the shitstorm of BFZ, that's not saying a lot -- they've still got a long way to go. They haven't even risen above the Armada Comics era of storytelling, which big and silly as comic books tend to be but at least consistent with strong characters like Freyalise, Ravidel, and Tev Loneglade/Tevesh Szat.

In Amonket, for instance they're 2-2 on "Good Story versus Load of Garbage"

That said, the worldbuilding is nice lately? Kaladesh has a good look and feel even if it sort of tripped over itself with whiny little bitch Renegades. And while Amonkhet is fairly contained, I kind of like what they've done with the place. The Flavor Text writers are, indeed, in rare form, with only a couple moronic garbage lines in the whole set. Even SOI/Eldritch Moon, smashing up a beloved and well-designed plane gelt kind of cool; shifting from gothic mystery to Lovecraftian horror is a kind of natural progression. And Tamiyo fucking owned every story she was a part of.

So, Answer to your question? There's generally been SOMETHING to bitch about in a legitimate fashion, even now. We aren't at the high point of what grognards like me know, but we do seem to be improving, maybe? And we certainly aren't at the horrific and fairly universal low that was Otaria (and Mirrodin first visit, to a lesser extent)
>>
>>52951979
It's unclear. Bolas's Death and Resurrection are both fucking weird, and the latter is associated strongly with the Time Rifts, so it's probably not able to be replicated. I think he claims in Time Spiral that a fragment of him survived, an echo of sorts or a Bolas Seed that Tetsuo didn't down, since Oldwalkers weren't exactly flesh and blood beings, but it's kinda shady.
>>
>>52952205
>>52952184
I admittedly don't read "magic story", so my perceptions of the writing are different, but I genuinely didn't mind the retcon of eldrazi into being just threats as opposed to inevitability. And I found Ugin's attitude to the whole affair still allowed them to have some mystique.

I'll admit, Sorin suddenly being treated as the bad guy seems weird. Even with them trying to paint that conflict as morally grey, Nahiri still seems like an exciting adversary even if they tried to justify her actions.
>>
>>52952635
>I admittedly don't read "magic story"
That'd do it. Sticking to the cards and fatpacks might be better these days. For instance, I wouldn't have minded the Eldrazi being beaten so bad if they didn't use the majority of Ugin's face time in the stories to hammer in that they a) should be unbeatable and b) Really need to exist so even if you pull a way to kill them out of your ass DON'T DO IT.

Only to have the gatewatch make the asspull kill with no hint of reprucussions and a distinct mood of triumph.
>>
>>52952635
I hated making Sorin the bad guy and making Nahiri seemed justified was stupid.I fucking hate Nahiri so much, I hope she fucking dies in someway soon...
>>
File: arlinn smug.jpg (5KB, 174x169px) Image search: [Google]
arlinn smug.jpg
5KB, 174x169px
>>52940612
>>
>>52940525

Absolutely add >>52945878 if you do. Also, make sure to make them red for fire magic. Blue for water magic is also an option but not required.
>>
File: Rezarek.png (2MB, 1952x1482px) Image search: [Google]
Rezarek.png
2MB, 1952x1482px
>>52955425
Oh, well in the end the posting of all the darker black cards involving feeding got to me. He's no longer a chef. He's something entirely darker.
>>
>>52955652
>that face
Jesus christ
>>
>>52955733
Here's a fun fact. His "Planes traveled" tab originally included one more location.
Behind You.
>>
>>52951570
Orzhov have a lot of knights, named after different virtues or vices.
This Knight is sort of an investigator/tax-man and their job is to separate truth from lies and make sure the right person gets billed.
Knight of Truth/Lies just sounds... kind of cheesy in a bad way.
>>
>>52956017
Knight of Inquisition?
>>
>>52956320
That could work.
>>
File: Heles Car.png (2MB, 2252x1560px) Image search: [Google]
Heles Car.png
2MB, 2252x1560px
I physically cannot stop making flakes. If I do, I might die.
>>
>>52956797
Make one from Theros.
>>
So which color combos and home planes are already overused? And which haven't been used yet?
>>
File: Snowshower 2017 Final.png (3MB, 1801x2081px) Image search: [Google]
Snowshower 2017 Final.png
3MB, 1801x2081px
>>52957701
>W: 2
>U: 1
>B: 2
>R: 1
>G: 2
>WU: 1
>WB: 1
>UB: 3
>UR: 1
>BR: 4
>BG: 3
>RG: 1
>RW: 2
>GW: 1
>GU: 2
>WUB: 0
>WBG: 1
>UBR: 2
>URW: 4
>BRG: 1
>BGU: 1
>RGW: 2
>RWB: 1
>GWU: 2
>GUR: 2
>4+: 3
>>
>>52958403
I am surprised WUR is that popular a color/
>>
>>52958448
>America
>Not popular
>>
I'm surprised that Esper is currently empty, it was pretty overstocked last snowstorm IIRC.
>>
>>52958403
We need more fucking monoflakes.

Single color does not equal boring. Performing an interesting twist on a single color while avoiding bleeding into other colors is a challenge and one you should relish.
>>
>>52958734
Monoflakes are boring af, tho.
>>
>>52958751
That's because your imagination is non-existent.
>>
>>52958796
Or because I have a developed taste and realize that one-note archetype characters have no internal conflict for which to make them interesting. They're bland. Just look at the Gatewatch. They're all 1-note archetypes of their respective colors.
>>
>>52958734
I did my duty of making one of each. For reals, the rest of you need to pick up the goddamned pace.

>>52958834
Fuck your shit, look at Costin.
>>
>>52958875
>look at Costin.
Literally who?

Oh, you mean Innistrad flake #27 who got fucked over by the Eldrazi? And his defining character trait is "Scared of everything?"

Yeah, no. That's pretty 1-note, tbqh.
>>
>>52958980
Unlike other black characters though, his conflict is internal.

And by the by, saying that character are archetypes of their colors is a statement that can be met with
>"Well, fucking duh."
because colors only meet a range of possibilities, and combining them only changes the emphasis.

It's what you do with the emphasis that matters.
>>
>>52958980
>Innistrad flake #27 who got fucked over by the Eldrazi
Whelp, guess I'm dropping Jaspard now.
>>
>>52959047
>combining them only changes the emphasis.
Yeah, changes the emphasis from a 1-note archetype to an archetype that has a greater blend of character traits.

I.e., a more interesting character.

>his conflict is internal.
What conflict? It's not a conflict because he's not fighting anything. He isn't trying to fight his fear. He's just passively experiencing it. Where's the struggle?
>>
File: 1461409737032.png (1MB, 1562x1186px) Image search: [Google]
1461409737032.png
1MB, 1562x1186px
Is this bland and boring?
>>
>>52959087
Whether a blending of colors ends in anything better is entirely subjective. There are plenty of multicolor examples that just suck.

>What conflict
To be explored. I just don't have the time to start writefagging at the moment.
What, did you think that a character can't have details about them not on their sheet or something? Think of the implications of being a child plagued by nightmares wherever you go, especially when some of them are your fault.
>>
>>52959134
>To be explored.
So, in other words, nonexistent. Glad we cleared that up.
>What, did you think that a character can't have details about them not on their sheet or something?
Considering that's what we have to go by your character? You'd better use that opportunity to make him not 1-note and bland.

>b-but he has more story outside of that tho!
Doesn't matter, because he already lost my interest.
>>
>>52959171
Fine. And you don't have to, but I will ask you to honorably put up your dukes and exemplify your multicolor flake.
>>
>>52959209
>your multicolor flake.
>implying I want any part in this circle jerk
Lol, no thank you. I just want to remind you all that your shitty oc thread is shit.

K bye.
>>
>>52959229
I guess we can all see who the real coward was.
>>
>>52959229
God, you're such a slut.
>>
File: Hroth.png (2MB, 2147x1630px) Image search: [Google]
Hroth.png
2MB, 2147x1630px
>>52957617
>tfw to intelligent for Theros
Challenge completed.
>>52958751
One note enough for you? :^)
>>
>>52959399
I'd give it a solid fucking yeah.
>>
>>52959429
Please do not fuck the nerd minotaur.
>>
>>52959450
Why not? He's smart AND has a big dick. What's to dislike? He can serenade me about science while pounds my brain into the wall. Instant husbando.
>>
>>52959475
I imagine Hroth is a nervous lover. He'd be checking up on you constantly to make sure you're doing okay and be sure to get an okay before changing positions.
>>
>>52959475
Nerd minotaur is too pure and soft for lewds
>>
>>52959475
Hroth is not for lewd.
>>
File: SqrawnFlakeWIP.jpg (3MB, 3627x2830px) Image search: [Google]
SqrawnFlakeWIP.jpg
3MB, 3627x2830px
Greetings fellow flakers, I come seeking validation.
>>
File: Light at the end of the world.pdf (62KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Light at the end of the world.pdf
62KB, 1x1px
>>52928032
Made a counterpart to this. Same story, different point of view.
>>
>>52919228

Not even reading your shitty macro
you probably started playing magic 5 years ago or less after you started become a furry/brony go back to warhammer you fucking shitposter
>>
>>52961345
(You)
>>
>all these walkers with a favored plane different from their home
But why?
>>
I'm taking my time trying to compile a story/character I'll just reuse in any additional storms from here on out, which'll be a pretty blatant mash up of previous entries. What's a good cause to nearly decapitate someone whose only intent is doing his job as a shop hand and making coin?
>>
>>52964002
Some fled, some are tired of the mundane, some are from the Planar equivalent to the flyover states.

>>52964066
Unknowingly selling or moving stolen goods/people/weapons?
>>
>>52964066
Make them from a war-torn area.
Have them be accused of selling to the wrong customers, supporting a rebel faction.
That could do it.
>>
>>52959399
Make a walker from Vryn.
G/B, expendable mage-slave to one of the bigger Green races (like the elephant or rhino people).
>>
>>52961330
>>52928032
The subtitle of this should be "Woman helps old man with Alzheimer's cross the street."
>>
If your flake had to date/get shipped with another flake on the sheet, who would it be?
>>
>>52964066

Do this >>52964190 except the rebels tried to execute them for doing lawful business with the government.
>>
File: 1482426155565.png (1MB, 1562x1186px) Image search: [Google]
1482426155565.png
1MB, 1562x1186px
Added some cards that sound fitting from a lore standpoint, also added Mystic as a class, it makes the most sense, I guess. I'll do some work on the layout and do some writefagging if I have time.
All in all, I can say that making my first flake was fun.
>>
Anon from the last snowstorm here. The fact that this is back has compelled me to resume writing the story I was making when the last one died.

Hypno Whores of Ghirapur
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 400x400px
>>52966949
>
>>
>>52966922
>Do this >>52964190 except the rebels tried to execute them for doing lawful business with the government.
That would be a good twist.
>>
File: 1493343995379.png (1MB, 1562x1186px) Image search: [Google]
1493343995379.png
1MB, 1562x1186px
>>52919228
Monowalker time.
>>
>>52970541
Shit, big typo in that last paragraph.

>Without planeswalking again, his body would be completely depleted in MERE HOURS.
>>
>>52972716
Bump with content or let it die, faggot.
>>
>>52970541
Planeswalker Iron Man, seems interesting enough.
>>
>>52970541
>Elemental
Can't have sparks.

>Spirit?
That isn't helping.
>>
>>52970541
So if he hadn't been born with a spark that research of his would have just killed himself, right?
>>
>>52973439
He wasn't born an elemental or spirit you dumbshit. Read the fucking bio.
>>
>>52970541
>>52973439
Can't be born with sparks.

If your whole body is annihilated and replaced, that's the questionable part. Because how do you not die? According to the lore, potential planeswalkers happen to die without their sparks ever going off, and if it literally rips your form to shreds in a way that would definitely kill you, then I'm not sure your spark would save you.
>>
>>52970573
I'm still trying to figure out if his body getting annihilated and replaced by mana would destroy his spark or not.
>>
>>52967354
Are you the usual smutanon or a different one?
>>
File: firstpickrare2.jpg (634KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
firstpickrare2.jpg
634KB, 1600x1200px
Can anyone create a snowflake based on this character?

Thanks.
>>
>>52976013
The level of rage I'm feeling right now cannot be accurately conveyed in text or images.
>>
>>52976013
I miss Chandere.
>>
>>52973736
>>52973470
My thinking was that it was a magical transformation, like what's happening to Ashiok just very quickly. He wasn't so much killed as he was transmuted.
>>
>>52973444
My thinking was somehow it would have still worked, and him planes walking is what fucked it. Do planeswalkers pass through the blind eternities or do they go straight to where they're going? Because I was under the impression it was the former.
>>
File: Celuél.jpg (37KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Celuél.jpg
37KB, 375x523px
People on disc helped me make a card for her.

What do you guys think?
>>
File: firstpickrare.jpg (36KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
firstpickrare.jpg
36KB, 375x523px
>>52976078
Here's another for you
>>
File: Celuel2.jpg (39KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Celuel2.jpg
39KB, 375x523px
>>52976206
Alternative version
>>
>>52976206
While it seems pretty wordy, I like the mana denial. It's a drawback we don't see used as much anymore.
>>
>>52976209
I love that, actually.

The masochist in me misses her more than Vronak misses being relevant.
>>
>>52976439
I sort of miss her too. She was entertaining and the interactions between her and her stalker were entertaining.

I don't miss the erotic roleplaying in this thread though.
>>
>>52976206
That seems a little broken for 4 mana.
>>52976253
Also a bit useless unless you run it specifically with Kaladesh cards.
>>
>>52976439
Vronak did nothing wrong.
>>
>Avacyn was Sorin's flake
Discuss.
>>
>>52976742
You shut your whore mouth.
>>
>>52976777
trips confirms, loosely based on his waifu
>>
File: naheri.jpg (156KB, 680x671px) Image search: [Google]
naheri.jpg
156KB, 680x671px
>>52976777
>>
>>52977238
Sorin didn't waifu Nahiri. The entire plot of SoI was "Nahiri gets pissed because Sorin-senpai didn't notice her so she has Emrakul rape his plane"
>>
>>52977389
Sounds like some flake anons getting into a fight over waifu conflicts.
>>
>>52976209
She's kinda cute. What did she do?
>>
>>52978397
HUGE shitposter. Like. Crashed thread after thread after thread.
>>
QUICK

Post your flake's theme music!
>>
File: kaiju walker.png (4MB, 2820x2140px) Image search: [Google]
kaiju walker.png
4MB, 2820x2140px
>>52979097
might as well post my new flake with theme attached
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBu3pxoCQ1s
>>
File: Sorca.png (2MB, 2147x1630px) Image search: [Google]
Sorca.png
2MB, 2147x1630px
>>52964266
One green walker from Vryn, coming right up.
>>
File: The New NEW Snowstorm.png (3MB, 1801x1665px) Image search: [Google]
The New NEW Snowstorm.png
3MB, 1801x1665px
>>52978507
Now, she is the reason that the Flakes exist. We started posting them to distract from her shitposting about Sorin during KtK-DtK
Also, my first flake joke sheet of the new storm, sorry if it isn't the most recent.
>>
>>52980181
Akmogenos anon here, the orgg tribal comment got a chuckle out of me, but the bob from accounting joke went over my head, what's it referencing?
>>
File: mm260_bobfromaccounting2.jpg (103KB, 620x497px) Image search: [Google]
mm260_bobfromaccounting2.jpg
103KB, 620x497px
>>52980290
old magic the gathering commercial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgPEhrB7ebc
If Unglued 2:The Obligatory Sequel wasn't canceled by WotC, he would have gotten a card too
>>
>>52980340
oh lawd
That's actually pretty good now I know the context, thanks for that.
>>
>>52980181
You were missed.
>>
>>52966922
Þat'd track pretty well along his character / setting being Kephalai. Much appreciated. Now, all I've got to do is find my way about some serviceable art.
>>
>>52980070
>Not G/B
>No backstory
0/10 you've failed this assignment.
>>
>>52980181
Kekkels were had all around.
>>
>>52982014
For the backstory, maybe it's wip?
>>
Why does this thread update so slow?
>>
>>52983844
Family events and day jobs probably.
Which amonkhet gods make the best waifus/husbandos?
>>
>>52984485
The Pervert, obviously.
though really none of them do
>>
File: 16324.jpg (364KB, 2000x1087px) Image search: [Google]
16324.jpg
364KB, 2000x1087px
>>52980181
>Planar Meshi
You owe me new sides
>>
>>52984485
I want to see human size Kefnet's throat bulge around my cock.
>>
>>52984870
His beak is like twice as long as your dick, it wouldn't reach his throat.
>>
>>52984940
It would after the beak's broken off.
>>
>>52980181
I see a few missed opportunities, but pretty good.
>>
>>52984485
Oketra, while pure and loving, only brightens up when in a group.

Hazoret is into a lot of kinky shit, but only if you've got a screw loose.

Kefnet leaves brain teasers for you when he packs your lunch, but gets really upset when you solve them in the incorrect way.

Bontu demands that you treat her like a princess and will occasionally reward you with her attention.

Rhonas doesn't want a wimpy lover, but is always willing to help you get fit.
>>
>>52985260
Tell me where I went wrong and I'll look at it in the next iteration
>>
>>52984811
Same. Cel's gave me giggle fits.
>>
File: 2017-04-30 12.43.16.jpg (416KB, 1060x881px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-30 12.43.16.jpg
416KB, 1060x881px
>>52984485
>>52984870
The fact that I'll never use a golden goose's Thrussy as a cock sleeve hurts, just a little.
>>
>>52985708
I don't think a deity of Death would be a crossdressing loli...sometimes tumblr forces this shit way too much.
>>
>>52985820
Bontu is female, anon
>>
>>52985470
Make a petroglyphs or imperiosaur joke or some shit for Zenaye. She's not that great.
Make a reference to how Ashlyn just goes around swallowing whatever she gets her hands on.
Point out how Man-in-the-Swamp is a blatant-ass violation of the lore in a dozen or so ways.

I'll admit I don't get Tsukiyo's joke either.
>>
File: Phil_Ken_Sebben.jpg (24KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
Phil_Ken_Sebben.jpg
24KB, 520x390px
>>52985979
I have made mistakes...still, I don't think loli fits a death god.
>>
>>52986097

Bontu doesn't have the same portfolio as Erebos. I think her thing is just ambition and striving for excellence, so being glamorous might be part of that.

Not so sure about the pink, though.

Kefnet being a nerd I think is playing a bit too much to blue stereotypes, though, from what we've seen of him he's an imperious emotionless asshole.
>>
>>52986010
I thought tsuk had something to do with the graveyard.
>>
>>52986821
Looking at >>52948073, I can't see it.
>>
>>52986957
I was tired as fuck when I wrote it.
>>
>>52989176
Not a problem, hope you've gotten some sleep since then.
>>
>>52985979
wait, bontu is female? what, where it say that?
>>
>>52989706
https://twitter.com/mtgalison/status/852016505302597636
>>
File: oketra and the pervert.jpg (104KB, 919x869px) Image search: [Google]
oketra and the pervert.jpg
104KB, 919x869px
>>52985708
>>
>>52986224
I'm more pissed at his sweater. A fucking hole in the middle of it and doesn't even look to fit properly. THAT OFFENDS MY SENSIBILITIES OF FASHION!
>>
>>52991000
huh, are all the gods female? what are the bird and the snake?
>>
>>52991093
this a cute
>>
>>52991127
Dudes apparently, the gods are all the opposite genders of the Theros mono gods I guess...
>>
>>52991127
The colors of wisdom and intelligence are represented by men, of course.
>>
>>52991146
I want to boop Hazoret's snoot
>>
>>52991181
And the god of intelligence is a jackass who tried to kill Nissa because she didn't solve his puzzle correctly. He's that DM
>>
>>52991214
Fucking hell this reminds me of a thread of riddles here and one anon's riddle amounted to "lol the riddle was that it was lying to you"
>>
File: Mikael_flake.png (4MB, 3627x2830px) Image search: [Google]
Mikael_flake.png
4MB, 3627x2830px
OC Donut Steel
Feel free to laugh however
>>
>>52992568
I don't see were the white is coming from. I don't feel like wanting to smash some angelpussy makes one white.
>>
Sorca.png
2MB, 2147x1630px
>>52992568
>clearly an axe in the art
>uses Greatsword instead of Warlord's Axe
I'm disappointed in you, anon.
>>52982014
I don't do commissions, anon. You'll take the G/R mana reditributor and you'll like it.
>>
>>52993833
I like it. He's like if Nissa and Chandra had a baby. Very mad. Very "KEEP NATURE FREE OR I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU."

I like it.
>>
>>52992568
The name doesn't fit his home plane and everything from walking to Innistrad and after is just.... awful.
>>
>>52993833
>Keep the leylines free
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwJaELXadKo
>>
>>52993833
You should really add Leyline of Punishment to his list of spells known.
And you'd think being awash in Mana would do something odd (aside from the whole spark awakening thing.)
>>
File: Sorca Ring-Breaker.jpg (37KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Sorca Ring-Breaker.jpg
37KB, 375x523px
>>52994139
Well, it mostly flooded his body with 'fuck my shit up' tiers of mana, which gave him a larger than normal internal stockpile of mana, represented by Channel and by his planeswalker card, but I suppose that should be mentioned in the bio. I'll edit it.
>>
>>52994201
Well the art your using has creepy glowing eyes; maybe he's got spooky mana sight or something.
>>
Sorca.png
2MB, 2147x1630px
>>52993833
>>52994139
Promptly edited.
>>
>>52992568
>ANOTHER flake who wants to fug angel
>>
File: The Thickest.jpg (3MB, 3300x2400px) Image search: [Google]
The Thickest.jpg
3MB, 3300x2400px
>>52994558
well, considering the angel
>>
>>52994558
Angel fucking is the "it" thing of the year.
>>
>>52994609
It was the 'it' thing last storm, and I was really hoping it wouldn't be this one.
>>
>>52994584
Well that angel has fat thighs and a huge rack. I'm replying to one lusting over Sigarda.
>>
>>52992568
MORE NAYA BROS
>>
File: When suddenly, adventure!.jpg (31KB, 1024x720px) Image search: [Google]
When suddenly, adventure!.jpg
31KB, 1024x720px
>>52994835
Naya or Nya
>>
>>52994938
What kind of question is that? Both. Always both.
>>
>>52995485
new thread when?
>>
>>52997579
I can make one if anyone wants
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.