[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1465: Over-Repeated Songs Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 628
Thread images: 127

File: Jumpchain Intro PDF.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain Intro PDF.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52908741
>>
I know we have these questions fairly frequently, but are there any jumps you guys really want to see in the near future?
>>
>>52916102
Mortal Kombat. Tekken. Basically, any big fighting game that we don't already have.
>>
Rolled 145 (1d816)

>>52916027
>>
>>52916102
Mike, Lou, and Ogg.
>>
File: Elf15.jpg (269KB, 800x1122px) Image search: [Google]
Elf15.jpg
269KB, 800x1122px
>>52916102

Generic Princess Rescue gauntlet
>>
>>52916102
WIP/Claimed:
>WW2 (WIP? I saw some incomplete version on the drive.)
>Youjo Senki (WIP!)
>Cthulhutech (Claimed by some anon?)
>Diablo (SJ-Chan is working on it~)
>Drakengard/Nier (I seem to recall somebody saying they were going to make a jump for each game in the series?)
>Addams Family (Claimed by some namefag.)

Existential Failure:
>Theros
>Ravnica (Might just start working on it, myself eventually.)
>Orphen
>Chaos Legion
>Aaahh!!! Real Monsters
>Saga (Image Comics)
>A Colder War
>Cube (Might work best as a gauntlet.)
>Fight Club
>Generic Medieval Folklore (Stay out of the woods edition.)
>Metropolis (1927 Film)
>Blade Runner
>Howl's Moving Castle
>Legend of the Dragoon
>Midkemia
>Dark Lord of Derkholm
>Reign Of Fire
>Ubel Blatt
>Sleeping Beauty (Green flame, minions, dragon alt-form, enchanted weapon and shield, etc.)
>Generic (Jumper, Push, I Am Number 4)
>Kill Six Billion Demons
>Evil Dead
>Oglaf (Hahahaha, it'll never happen.)
>Dungeon Meshi (Generic Dungeon Crawl?)
>The Binding of Isaac
>Tangled (Movies, Series - Cassandra companion option pls.)
>Dornian Heresy
>Harry Potter and the 30 Hs
>Archie Horror (Chilling Adventures of Sabrina/Afterlife With Archie)
>Starship Troopers

Needs Updated:
>Familiar of Zero (Currently bare-bones, doesn't reflect canon.)
>American McGee's Alice (Currently has no Butterfly Dodge, or Hysteria (and of lesser interest Demon, Insect, Invisible) modes.)
>Forgotten Realms (Currently bare-bones and... not that great, honestly. TIME DRAGONS, etc.)
>Mass Effect (Currently relies too much on jumper knowledge of the games, not enough description, too closely matches the games - imo.)
>A Practical Guide To Evil (Can't wait for the update.)
>Samurai Jack (New season, and all that.)
>Hellgate: London (Needs more description, less game abstraction.)
>>
>>52916102
SWTOR
>>
>>52916216
KOTOR doesn't fill that niche?
>>
File: I can totes do things!.jpg (194KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
I can totes do things!.jpg
194KB, 1920x1080px
>>52916102
Mahabharata.
>>
So, /jc.

Personae in Persona 5 are based off literary references. Arsene Lupin, Zorro, Robin Hood, etc.

What would be yours?
>>
>>52916193
>Chaos Legion
I could probably crack this pretty easily, but if I can do it then anyone else can too.
>>
>>52916102
Cthulhutech
Exalted - Alchemicals
Anything xianxia. I am a bit of a 'ho for xianxia. It's my guilty pleasure.
PL Jump
Those who hunt elves
Witchblade
Spawn

A jump based on an abridged series.
I don't know how possible it would be or even if it would be that different from the original, but I would find it fascinating if someone tried and made such a jump.
>>
>>52916313
Actually, just on the topic, does anyone know if any xianxia type jumps are in the works?
>>
>>52915785
Will you be including some method of Tager customization, or is Canon Tagers only? Ditto for Mecha. Will you be including any Scenarios or large-scale Drawbacks that basically give create a Plot for you to follow? Please include options to Import previous Mecha/Power Armour. What are you going to be pricing things at? 1/2/4/6?
>>
>>52916102
Lots of things currently being made/claimed like KonoSuba & Youjo Senki. I'd also like Re:Monster, Tensai Shitara Ken, Tensai Shitara Slime, and Kumo Desu Ga. In the far future I'd like to see Musuko ga Kawaikute
>>
>>52916340
Only on SB as far as I know.
>>
>>52916340
World Seed was the most recent, I think.
I am not sure if it's finished, though.
I can't recall any others except Herculeanon's remaking of Coiling Dragon for consumption here, and that's a long-term thing from what I understand.
Is there a particular Xianxia you'd like to be made into a jump?

>>52916357
>Tager customization, or is Canon Tagers only
I really hope that Tager's will not have to deal with the personality issues, or having to behave in certain unpleasant ways to sympathise with the Tager and evolve it.
I undertsand it is thematic, but it would be horrible to go through and properly imagine how a jumper would go through it without inadvertant self-parody.
>>
File: 1487254259061.png (2MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1487254259061.png
2MB, 1280x1280px
>>52915915
That's a really good idea, but I can do you one better.

Head to Forgotten Realms. It has to be Forgotten Realms, not any of the other D&D settings, because this is something unique to that setting.

Import Kamidachi and make her a Living Spell, which is a template you can slap on any existing spell and make a creature out of.
http://www.realmshelps.net/monsters/templates/livingspell.shtml

But which spell? Blade Barrier. A 6th level Cleric spell, sure, but it doesn't matter for the purpose of importing her as a Living Spell. You don't even have to know how to cast it.
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Blade_Barrier

Admittedly, at Challenge Rating 11 it would be tough to afford it, but then Kamidachi would be a literal curtain of mobile, deadly swords. She's innately be Large sized, but if you pump her CR up by 2 by investing more points, she's skyrocket to Huge. And that's a lot of swords!

>>52916193
>Addams Family
I've said it before, but I'll say it again. People are welcome to give it the old college try if they want. I've dropped my claim because I couldn't get the tone right. I'll keep trying, but I don't want to stop others from working on it.

>Forgotten Realms Update
We're not getting permission for that, so it's best to focus on encouraging someone to make a Baulder's Gate, Sword Coast, or Icewind Dale Jump instead. Any of those more specific settings would make lovely Jumps.

>>52916102
Would like to see:
>Owlboy
>Factorio
>Subnatuica Gauntlet
>Studio Ghibli everything
>Stardew Valley
>This War of Mine Gauntlet
>Transistor
>Evil Genius

There's so many more. But I've come to the conclusion that if I really want something, I'm just going to have to make it myself. I just wish I knew more about writing Gauntlets.

>>52916133
Darksiders.
>>
>>52916397
Oh, can I ask what jumps, please?
>>
>>52915785
>The actual normal people origin is the one with no background at all.
>>
File: d6d537a4cc0a30f63034c90ba35622dd.jpg (1013KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
d6d537a4cc0a30f63034c90ba35622dd.jpg
1013KB, 800x1200px
Jump # 59 Macross
Background: Singer (0)
Race: Human (0)

Perks:
*Serene Sonata (0)
*Basic Training (0)
*Lyrical Repository (0)
*Graceful Reflexes (0)
*Voice of gold (100, Discount)
*Heart of gold (100, Discount)
*Music Meister(200, Discount)
*Ravishing Rogue (200, Discount)
*Listen to my song! (300, Discount)
*Listen to my voice (300, Discount)
*Touched by Protoculture (500)
Equipment:
*Space Suit (0)
*Money (0)
*Flashy Clothing (0)
Varitech (+1000 VP) Yes I turned it in to a flying Rave
*Basic Varitech fighter (0)
*Drums of war (100 VP)
-Amplifier (100 Vp)
-Sweet Song Seduction (100 Vp)
- Speaker pod Gamma (100 vp)
-Feel my voice (100 vp)
*Flying with finesse (50)
*Additional Thrusters (50)
*Emergency Thrusters (200)
*Laser emitter pod (200)
Drawbacks:
*Living Mcguffin (+300)
*Rival (+200)
*Public Opinion (+200)
>>
Hey Manyfist, are you there?
>>
>>52916424
>Baulder's Gate, Sword Coast, or Icewind Dale Jump instead. Any of those more specific settings would make lovely Jumps.
Agreed. Those are lovely settings.
I would really like jumps made of them.
>>
>>52916102
>Addams Family
>Exalted: Abyssals (I want to be the goth. And also Necromancy.)
>Kill Six Billion Demons
>Destroy All Humans
>Emperor's Text to Speech Device
>Disney's Hercules
>Gloryhammer
>Ava's Demon (But more needs to been explained. Thinking of doing it myself when it is though)
>Toy Story
>Spore (SporeAnon's stuff sounds fucking awesome)
>Dexter's Laboratory
>Powerpuff Girls
>Star Vs The Forces of Evil
>Pathfinder
>Lilo and Stitch
>Phineas and Ferb
>Godzilla (Movies)
>Life is Strange
>Council of Wyrms
>Sim City
>more MtG jumps, especially New Phyrexia and Lorwyn
>The Salvation War
>40k Orkz and Necrons
>>
>>52916442
Wow… this jump progressed quickly. I started out singing at some dive bar that I wasn’t even old enough to drink at. It just so happens that someone in attendance was a big wig in the music industry (Yeah strangely that wound up being true) and next thing I know I am the next big thing. The next Sharyl (who I actually met and became good friends with, both her and the girl she was mentoring)

I became very successful especially with the military, my songs apparently carried a fighting spirit with them (I am a bard) which enabled our fighting men to fight for longer and harder.

So I wound up spending a lot of time working with the military they even gave me my own Veritech… though it was an old clunker they probably got out of a museum modified with speaker equipment that would work in space.

Unfortunately during this time one girl back from the dive bar kept trying to show me up, one time she even stole my veritech to prove she was just as good at motivating people. I wound up having to rescue the idiot in the middle of a firefight.

Anyways it turns out there was some big conspiracy and people were manipulating the Vajra in to fighting us. Unfortunately I was too busy to discover any of that because I was busy singing and trying not to die. I was actually too busy to interact with the “Plot”.
>>
>>52916232
I want muh Vette anon.
>>
>>52916459
>>Council of Wyrms
Seconded.
Let's face it, something like half of us (I believe) take being a true dragon in Forgotten Realms, anyway, might as well go whole hog and make a thing of it.
>>
>>52916438
I think last time it came up Desolate Era, Great Ruler, and Skyfire Avenue were mentioned.
>>
>>52916412
Desolate Era, I Shall Seal the Heavens...
Heck it would be a shorter list to say which Xianxia I wouldn't want a jump of.

Anyone know if anyone is interested in making a xianxia type jump but hasn't decided on a particular one? I could give recomendations if they'd like.

>>52916513
Did anyone claim them? Or were they just discussed? Please.
>>
>>52916357
I'll try to allow for a full customization table for various faction Mecha and Tagers. I'll probably allow for the customisation of the personalities of any extra-dimensional beings you're tied to if you pay for it with CP. Yes, you can import. Pricing planned at 1/1/3/3/6/6, if that's okay.
>>
>>52916565
I am getting quite excited for this. Thank you for taking this up.
>>
File: Crow1.png (90KB, 276x292px) Image search: [Google]
Crow1.png
90KB, 276x292px
>>52916102
>pic related
>someone pick up all the Sonic cartoons, both the ones that were being worked on got dropped
>more stuff /tg/ did (maybe Hektor Heresy?)
>Bakugan
>>
File: IMG_9277.jpg (61KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9277.jpg
61KB, 375x523px
>>52916457
>The namefag you are currently trying to reach is unavailable at the current time. If you wish to leave a message, please wait until after the beep.

>Beep

What'cha want?
>>
>>52916193
>>Forgotten Realms (Currently bare-bones and... not that great, honestly. TIME DRAGONS, etc.)

That alone is probably one of the reasons that it will hardly ever be replaced.
>>
>>52916556
It doesn't really matter, SB jumps are for SB. I think Dirge took Skyfire Avenue, but nobody else read TJ13 over there so it went down as "Who?"
>>
>>52916565
If you're doing 1/1/3/3/6/6, please include some minor 50cp perks and items to spend leftover CP on, besides money. I imagine you'll be including Para-Psychics, right? Are you going to allow Zoner as an option, perhaps with a Mandatory Drawback for the duration of the Jump?

>>52916609
Now that making multiple Jumpw for particularly large settings is the norm, would you consider approving Jumps for specific Transformers series?
>>
>>52916458
Baulder's Gate has a great story to it, but I literally cannot unbunch my panties at how stupidly designed all of the characters are. Who ever actually used characters this cross-classed? Imoen and Jaheira, I'm looking at both of you! And don't think you're getting off easy either Minsc you lovable bastard!

I might do Icewind Dale at some point in the future, but I'd have to actually beat the game for once. At least in that one I can design my party from the ground up to not be borked with cross-classing.
>>
>>52916565
I think you're half-assing it, and rushing to get it done to spite that one guy from last thread. I hope I'm wrong, but if I'm not, I hope you don't mind that I'm considering making a pair of alternative jumps focusing on the Shadow War and the Aeon War, after I finish reading through the sourcebooks.
>>
>>52916649
>TJ13
Sorry but what is that. My Google Fu is weak and I can't find anything for it.
>>
>>52916693
I don't get that impression myself.

>a pair of alternative jumps
This seems dangerous and against how we normally do things. is this really okay?

>>52916693
>spite that one guy
Oh, dear. You are that 'one guy' aren't you. Am I wrong?
>>
>>52916704
Shorthand for Tang Jia San Shao. Same author that wrote Combat Continent. He's written several dozen Xianxia novels now.
>>
>>52916193
>Reign Of Fire
The ultimate jump if you want dragon-pussy.
You know, if you're into that sort of thing.
>>
>>52916693
I had hoped that we had left shitposting behind us in the last thread. Disappointing, anon.
>>
>>52916193
>Ravnica
I was told Ravnica was claimed when I asked about claiming it.
>>
File: IMG_0564.jpg (79KB, 462x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0564.jpg
79KB, 462x700px
>>52916651
Already gave approval. So yeah, TF Jump can just serve as a generic TF jump. I wouldn't mind seeing more giant robots. After all chicks dig giant robots.
>>
>>52916693
Not at all, and I don't think I'll be rushing it. I may be a little over-enthusiastic as this is my first Jump, but I really don't want it to be mediocre.
>>
>>52916459
>The Salvation War
Seconded. Part 3 never ever. Fucking Slavs.
>>
>>52916102
I'd love to see the Genius The Transgression finished as well as Leviathan The Tempest but I'm not holding out for it because I'm pretty sure they're long gone.
I'm pretty keen for most jumps people are already working on actually.
>>
>>52916753
Thanks, anon.

>Combat Continent.
Hmm, I wouldn't mind a jump of this setting, unfortunately more for it's cultivation system rather than the story or setting.
>>
File: 1492386523341.jpg (231KB, 1440x897px) Image search: [Google]
1492386523341.jpg
231KB, 1440x897px
>>52916102
DMC but I unironically actually want it.
>>
>>52916744
>This seems dangerous and against how we normally do things.
No, it's why we have a half dozen Exalted and WH40K jumps, two Metalacolypse jumps, something like four Star Wars jumps, etc.

>Oh, dear. You are that 'one guy' aren't you. Am I wrong?
You're wrong. I'm that guy who's reading through all the sourcebooks for instances of author fetish insertion. I just also started taking notes on the setting, because it was interesting.
So far, the only real squick comes from the EOD - three mentions of rape camps.
>>
>>52916808
>Leviathan The Tempest
Seconded, sadly.

>>52916815
NuDante grows on you, doesn't he.
No where near the original and best, but not quite as obnoxious as he was initially.
>>
>>52916767
Anon, no.
>>
File: 1370317653035.jpg (494KB, 2977x1939px) Image search: [Google]
1370317653035.jpg
494KB, 2977x1939px
>>52916102
Warlock: Master of the Arcane or AoW3. Being the wizard king is my fetish.
>>
>>52916811
Except that Combat Continent in its entirety is literally a prequel story.
>>
>>52916856
I think that if DMC's ad campaign weren't such a deliberate slap in the face people would have been fine with it as a spin off.
>>
>>52916773
Merchant claimed Ravnica.
>>
File: image.png (94KB, 570x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
94KB, 570x330px
>>52916870
Anon, yes!
>>
>>52916693
>rushing to get it done to spite that one guy from last thread
That's the vibe I got to, but I wasn't gonna drag this up myself. Not until he has a PDF, anyway. And if he rushes it I don't exactly have to complain again about the sexual content, because other people will probably be pissed at him for it being bland/unbalanced.
>>
>>52916565
why is the only normal background shitty dropin?
>>
>>52916920
Well, I can't argue with that logic.
>>
>>52916744
>This seems dangerous and against how we normally do things. is this really okay?
>>52916770
>I had hoped that we had left shitposting behind us in the last thread. Disappointing, anon.

If its not shit posting then I think it could be fine.

It depends on what the main CthulhuTech covers. The setting has a lot of different concepts and ideas and one of its main criticisms is how it tired to cover a whole bunch of different things. Mecha combat, investigating cults, hell one of the later books even had options for playing Mi-gou.

Cthulhu tech could get split up or it could have a main jump that tries to cover everything or a big main jump and other smaller jumps that cover other parts of the setting. We'll have to see how things develop.
>>
>>52916658
>Imoen

Be fair, she had like exactly enough thief skill to do almost any unlock/untrap stuff you need while still being an OP dual-class mage. She's like the optimal thief build for that series on top of being true imouto material.

>>52916458
>>52916658
>Icewind Dale

I'm actually replaying the series right now and was thinking about it. I'm partway through IWD2 at the moment. But I'm definitely not claiming, my track record at getting anything done is awful. Yoro, if you want it or anyone else does, I'd love to jump that.
>>
>>52916845
>Exalted
>40k
Focus on different splats, not the same stuff.

>Metalocalypse
Exception was made because the two got posted at the exact same time.

>STar WArs
Different time periods entirely.

If you cover the same time period as him with the same content, your jump won't be allowed. You could do a... Burning whatever it was jump since that's in teh future.
>>
>>52916845
>You're wrong.
Oh, good. Never been glader to be wrong.

>No
I was thinking more the jumps being made simultaneously, and the difficulties in coordination to make the jumps relatively compatable. Sorry, could have explained my concern a lot better.

>>52916878
Yes, that fact really put me off it. When I read the summaries of the two books ahead, it felt too much like spoilers and capped my expectations. I have since been very careful to avoid the same for other properties like Martial World and True Martial World.
I read it up to a point anyway and it was okay I guess but kind of bland. I dropped it after the MC meet his father's clan. Maybe a little after, it has been a while.

>>52916897
Yep.

>>52916938
That is a good attitude. No sense in pre-empting things needlessly.
With luck there shan't be any issue with the first draft such as the concern raised last thread.
>>
>>52917007
senpai I think you missed that I still consider this thing a problem for being a rape fetishfest. I just don't see a point in arguing further until he has a PDF, or to bother at all if other, basic problems unite people against him. Luck on my part would be for him to fizzle out because spite rarely lasts any good length of time.
>>
>>52916442
Jump # 60 Megaman X
Unit: Navigators
Background: Drop In (0) Just a standard human
Perks:
Navigator (600)
Fortune’s Smile (300)
Chassis Upgrade (100)

Well this was interesting. I woke up in a world I had already been to this time in the distant past. It was was actually neat to work alongside Zero and X though my role usually kept me out of the field I got to direct them and help find answers.

I seemed to have an uncanny sense for Sigma’s return (because he always returned) We also instituted rules of collection of defeated mavericks and only humans were allowed near defeated maverick bodies. I’ll admit we did have a few loses because of it but over-all we never had a member of the collection or research teams going maverick.

I was also able with my companions to create antiviruses for the Maverick and Sigma viruses… several times in fact. I swear Sigma is like some cyber lich… In my time there we could never permanently get rid of him. We were able to cut him off before he really got started a few times.
>>
>>52916102
more exalted, world of darkness, d&d, mtg, Warhammer 40k, miazaki and Generic jumps are always nice.

Starship Troopers, spawn, Godzilla, Powerpuff girls, friday the 13 and nightmare on elm street would also be nice
>>
>>52916870
Are all the dragons bestiality or are they all underage?
>>
>>52917007
Well you have to keep in mind that a lot of people have already read all three since the novels have been out for years now. The author is probably one of the most popular xianxia authors in China.
>>
>>52916948
The shitty background may or may not grant one political acumen or an Engel for its capstones. Possibly.
>>
>>52917066
The former.
Maybe the latter too, I forgot how long it was between the opening and the meat of the movie.
>>
>>52916999
>Focus on different splats, not the same stuff.
I have 7 sourcebooks, in addition to the core rules, and another supplement. And like >>52916976 said, one of the main reasons the game got flak (from a purely game design perspective) was the disparate elements. Investigator, Tager, and Mecha operate at different levels, and are difficult or impossible to combine them in a single table-top scenario.
>>
What's Magecraft like in Fate? Is there chants and waving wands or just will working or ling rituals or what?
>>
>>52917103
I consider drop-in shitty because it doesn't give you a history. Not because of the perks. It doesn't let me connect with or empathize with a setting.
>>
>>52916965
>>52917112
This is not okay, Yorokonde. Being a furry is one thing, but animal abuse is not acceptable.
>>
>>52917113
That requires you to coordinate with the other guy.
>>
How much "lesser" are the eyes you can bestow with Jumper Empress of Jumper Eyes?
>>
>>52917158
Bullshit. One could do a generic Ctech jump, and the other guy could focus his autism on different parts
>>
>>52916992
>Imouto
>Imoen
... Those cheeky bastards.

We'll see what happens. Icewind Dale and Baulder's Gate are both Jumps I could see myself doing, but Divinity: Original Sin is going to tie up my free time for a while yet. I'm going to have to rethink how I wanted to do the Perks. My current idea flopped pretty hard and I had to rip it all out.

>>52917066
Very much the former. The original few clutches would be 20 by the time the movie proper starts, though you'd still have a large percentage of the dragon population also being the latter.

In either case, not kosher.

>>52917138
You might want to double check who originally objected to the statement.
>>
>>52917138
They're not REALLY animals. They'd pretty much biological weapons. But, you know, alive. I'm doing the world a favor.
YOU CAN'T STOP MY JUSTIFICATIONS
>>
>>52917204
You later okayed it.
>>
>>52917036
>I just don't see a point in arguing further until he has a PDF
Nope, I didn't miss that. I was agreeing with you as to the wisdom of waiting until he presents a PDF and then seeing whether your concern is in effect in it and then bringing it up.
Rather than, for example, bringing it up again now before he has made anything and after it has already been mentioned so it's fresh in his mind as he makes it.
I was commending you, not criticising.

>Luck on my part would be for him to fizzle
That seems a little mean spirited. You seem to be holding something against him which has yet to actually do.
Give him a chance; there is no harm in a bit of optimism, especially since he is already well aware of your concern.

Thank you for calling me sempai, kouhai. Is that right? Kouhai?
>>
>>52917081
Funny thing, is I consider myself quite the fan of Xianxia as a genre, but I don't take to them, even knowing their popularity. Although to be fair, I've only read a fair chunk of the first, and can't really talk about the other two. I think the major thing for me was the spoilers arresting my ability to enjoy it. But that's just me.

Do you think, given their popularity that there's a greater chance someone will make a jump of them?
>>
File: 1460068849749.jpg (122KB, 900x1363px) Image search: [Google]
1460068849749.jpg
122KB, 900x1363px
>>52917255
Your humor detection centers are clearly malfunctioning Anon. You might want to get them checked at the nearest Citizen Reclamation Center. Thankfully, you will only be charged a minimum number of credits for the procedure.
>>
>>52917256
>That seems a little mean spirited.
I don't really enjoy huge shitstorms you know. I just feel like this thing shouldn't be a jump, and thus it's basically an obligation to argue against it when the time comes, and of course fans will disagree.
>>
>>52916291
Till Eulenspiegel, a trickster character. I'm researching him right now and I'm digging the stories I'm reading about him.
>>
>>52917343
Well, I can see your point of view.
But you do know that you are under no actual obligation, right?
If something is majorly wrong with it, including the basis for the concern you have, then plenty of people will come down on it when its presented. It won't all be on your shoulders, so don't worry.
If it's lewd then it won't go into the drive and that'll be that, only fans will keep copies. But if the jumpmaker avoids the jump being lewd, then everyone should be happy enough, including you. You brought your concern to his attention and made sure that the questionable content will be isolated and removed in the making of the jump.
You did good, and for now there's no need to stress.
>>
>>52917320
No, because the genre is heavily repetitive and most people here despite being fans are really just fans of the powers and not the setting. I've never seen a xianxia discussion that has been anything except powers which is pretty much what most fans will sum it up as.

If all you want is the powers there isn't much of a difference between most of the mainstream xianxia that don't have jumps and all of the xianxia jumps which already exist. Combat Continent isn't any different. I mean let's put it this way, there's probably over five to six thousand xianxia novels out there now, and most fans have only heard of a dozen. So popularity is a very relative thing.
>>
Considering this argument about separate CthulhuTech jumps why doesn't someone do a jump of this fanfic?

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5834947/1/Aeon-Entelechy-Evangelion

Like I said in the previous thread I consider it to present a far superior version of the CthulhuTech setting.
>>
>>52917495
>why doesn't someone do a jump of this fanfic
Same reason why we don't have jumps of hundreds of other franchises, because there's no motivation to make it. If you want it, go make it yourself.
>>
File: Ninja Assassin Jumpchain.pdf (249KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Ninja Assassin Jumpchain.pdf
249KB, 1x1px
Aand it's done.

Ninja Assassin, Version 1.0
>>
>>52917528
I love Ninja Ass.
>>
>>52916870
But screwing sapience into a species is how I save the day!
>>
File: UltramanJumpchainWIP.pdf (175KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
UltramanJumpchainWIP.pdf
175KB, 1x1px
So here's some more work on Ultraman. Figuring out the pricing on everything is killing my brain. Let me know what you all think.
>>
>>52917447
Not literally an obligation, but people do care about what happens to the community here. It's basically a spiral around the toilet if this stuff starts to go through. That stuff is innate to the setting so his presentation won't matter, but like I said before, if there are other major glaring issues then yes, I won't need to speak up because other people will get very loud about poor balance or zero fluff or the like. Which is inevitable if he's rushing it.
>>
>>52917528
Looks good, put it up.
>>
>>52917477
>I've never seen a xianxia discussion that has been anything except powers which is pretty much what most fans will sum it up as.
World of Cultivation, one of the Xainxia that we have a Jump for, has been discussed before and it had almost nothing to do with the powers. A dude, me, and Aion were talking it up about just wanting to be a farmer and how hard it was for such a tone as the one used in the series was to set. It was great.
>>
>>52917567
>It's basically a spiral around the toilet if this stuff starts to go through.
Please don't act like there's actually a quality standard when there isn't.
>>
>>52917477
Well, that's unfortunate.

Me personally, if I could jump lots of Xianxia settings, I wouldn't care too much if everything I gained was sealed until post-spark. I'd find the actual adventure more enthralling than the power.

I actual do this in my own jumps that include Generic Xianxia. I like to take things to the extremes to see everything that exists in the sotry, but I know that much power would destroy my ability to make engaging and interesting (imaginary) writefagging of future jumps, so I seal everything but a tiny bit away.
>>
>>52917586
Not a quality one.
>>
File: DivinityOriginalSinWIP0.3.pdf (137KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
DivinityOriginalSinWIP0.3.pdf
137KB, 1x1px
Well, if everyone is dropping things into the thread....

Divinity: Original Sin 0.3
>Now with Races! For Free!
>And Origins! For Free!

Seriously though, I'd like someone to look at the Perks. I'm trying out a "Build your own Capstone" idea, but I'm not sure it's working very well.
>>
>>52917528
Simple, but nice. It seems to represent the setting (what there is of one) decent enough. I think it's fine.
>>
I'll admit there will be one 300CP perk that makes waifuing Eldritch, and otherwise incompatible, beings possible in the cultist origin. That is as lewd as I'm going to be with anything in print in the Jump.
>>
>>52917571
That's fine for individual series, but that's because individual series have individual fans. I mean, go back to Skyfire Avenue for a moment. There's probably no one that's read it, and because Xianxia novels can get long as shit, probably no one that would read it. The only interest that people would have then is if the powers are appealing.

Same thing with Combat Continent, same thing with Zhu Xian, same thing with the hundreds of Xianxias that are out there. The popularity of the genre is alright because the power level is appealing, it doesn't mean that there'll be interest in specific settings just because the of the genre.
>>
>>52917567
You seem really pessimistic about this jump. I hope that is unfounded and the jump doesn't have the issues you are predicting. I shan't go thorugh a point-by-point to try and reassure you as I see you bringup points already addressed on the previous thread and if that wasn't enough to reassure you, then I probably won't be able to top them.
In any case, I guess there is no more point talking about it like this with you until something is meaningfully produced.
Take care, anon.
>>
>>52917528
You forgot the ending choices.
>>
>>52917609
Bit early, a bit wordy, but looks good so far. I'm looking forward to where you go with this.
>>
>>52917674
right. Knew there was something. Added.
>>
Is there any limit on the Death Flower in Sims 3?

I know that in the normal game you can basically factory farm them.
>>
File: king joe.jpg (71KB, 500x622px) Image search: [Google]
king joe.jpg
71KB, 500x622px
>>52917554
Looking good. I can't wait to get my literally satan on!

How about a King Joe robot item for Invader?
>>
>>52916291
Sasaki Kojirou. A legendary swordsman that uses an odachi just like my Jumper? Seems close enough.
>>
>>52917647
To be honest, I was kind of hoping for a Perk related to instituting and removing social Taboo's.
>>
>>52917662
Pessimism is fine, and it's pretty normal if he has high expectations for jumps. Fact of the matter is that for some people, what the thread finds acceptable isn't high quality at all. The baseline that's required for a jump to be accepted is 12 perks, some items, and drawbacks. That's it. Everything else is entirely optional.

Some jumpmakers can make massive jumps in days like Valeria. But they're rare, so expecting some random jumpmaker to be able to do that isn't realistic.
>>
>>52916424
>Head to Forgotten Realms. It has to be Forgotten Realms, not any of the other D&D settings, because this is something unique to that setting.

Pretty sure Living Spells are from Eberron, but like most late-edition monsters, their entries had notes on how they also existed in Greyhawk and Faerun.
>>
>>52917728
Thank you, and sure I could make that work. That's actually a good idea for an item for them.
>>
File: Bobby-What a coincidence.jpg (40KB, 317x456px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-What a coincidence.jpg
40KB, 317x456px
>>52917647
>one 300CP perk that makes waifuing Eldritch,

That sounds great anon
>>
File: IMG_0949.jpg (306KB, 754x1060px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0949.jpg
306KB, 754x1060px
>>52916870
Now we have Lunar Exalted Jump. I think this kinda falls to wayside.
>>
>>52917603
There are very few jumpmakers that will make a jump knowing that maybe only one other person will jump it. This drops the chances of most mainstream Xianxia being turned into jumps because mainstream isn't the same as popular over in the translation crowd.

The chances get even worse when the official rankings for Xianxia novels are often topped by novels with hundreds of chapters unless you sort by daily/weekly rankings, and a lot of those are not translated. How many people here can read Chinese and are willing to translate to make a jump? There is still a couple low hanging fruit in the Xianxia genre that can be turned into jumps, but interest has pretty much faded away.
>>
>>52917647
I love you too anon.

Thank you.
>>
File: ur_140109.jpg (50KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ur_140109.jpg
50KB, 640x640px
>>52917647
I kinda want tbat just because I am already accidentally an eldritch abomination myself.
>>
>>52917798
You mean it already fell to the wayside with Pokemon, right?
>>
File: 1487114402909.jpg (250KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1487114402909.jpg
250KB, 1440x900px
>>52917775
Well, shit, you're right. They are in Eberron as well. That's my lack of knowledge on that setting showing right there. So you'll have two options then, once Eberron comes out. That's even better.

>>52917798
>MFW
The Harkness Test never falls by the wayside.
>>
File: confused goat.gif (174KB, 307x304px) Image search: [Google]
confused goat.gif
174KB, 307x304px
>>52917870
If you're talking about Mystery Dungeon don't those pass the Harkness?
>>
Hey Batman anon in the Prillya jump it says you only start with twenty circuits. Doesn't that massively limit you, Rin was supposed to have hundreds and Illya thousands right?
>>
>>52917890
I'm not. I'm talking about Pokemon Trainer.
>>
>>52917864
You want to fuck your own spawn? That's sick.
>>
>>52916102
Crysis
Improbable Island
Mortal Instruments
Mortal Engines
Leviathan Series
Uglies
Skinjacker Trilogy
His Dark Materials
The Time Quintet
Interworld
Eureka
Warehouse 13
Scary Movie series
Naked Gun trilogy
Crossed
>>
>>52917900
Both of those are massive outliers. Rin's got a shitton of circuits, and Ilya is a homunculus engineered to have an absurd amount of them.

All the Fate jump start you with 20 circuits anyhow.
>>
>>52917922
But who would-

Oh. Oh you mean Gardevoir don't you?
>>
>>52917882
Neverwinter Nights Jump should work too, seeing as it is in the Forgotten Realms. If we ever get any more specific setting jumps in the Realms, ie Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, Underdark, Waterdeep, etc. They should work fine as well.
>>
>>52917900
Rin's got 100 circuits, and I'm pretty sure she's noted to have a lot.

>>52917970
Yes.
>>
>>52917959
Yeah but the jump expects you to play around with those massive outliers. The Magical Girl origin basically doesn't work if you don't have a freakish amount of circuits.
>>
>>52917970
No Lopunny?
>>
>>52917943
>Eureka
>Warehouse 13
SB had something on that. I don't know if it was finished

>His Dark Materials
Someone posted a WIP of that some time ago.

>>52917900
>>52917959
Just be a servant in a jump. Even E mana is stronger than whatever Rin can hope for.
>>
File: IMG_0950.png (720KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0950.png
720KB, 752x1063px
>>52917970
>Not wanting to fuck Gardevoir & Delphox.
>>
>>52917882

FR has some hilarious monsters still.

...perhaps mostly because they were too dumb to spread around.

Pic related - it's not the canon reason why dungeons are always filled with random monsters with no reason or ability to co-exist, but it's definitely someone's idea of an excuse for it.
>>
>>52918022
His Dark Materials was finished wasn't it, I think it got accepted already from the last time the WIP showed up, they just didn't upload it to the drive.
>>
>>52917989
>Rin's got 100 circuits, and I'm pretty sure she's noted to have a lot.
Yes, you're expected to keep up with people like Rin and Luvia in the jump because it takes a lot of magical power to run the wands.

>>52918022
>Just be a servant in a jump. Even E mana is stronger than whatever Rin can hope for.
You shouldn't need out of jump stuff to be able to function as an origin in another jump.
>>
>>52917922
Some of those can communicate, technically. Maybe.
>>
>>52917970
Anon, Gardevoir is the pokemon that waifus You!
>>
>>52918029
Could you just... NOT, for one thread?

Could you just go away for at least one fucking thread?

Just one.

All I'm asking is just the one.
>>
>>52918050
The way I'd recommend fixing this is not giving a hard number. Say that they get enough circuits to comfortably run the kaleidosticks and can pay to increase that by [Appropriate Amount].
>>
>>52918029
I'd like to fist you, many times
>>
>>52918057
>pic
...okay, I need context. Why is Mewtwo being an asshole?
>>
>>52918070
I don't think he can stop. At least Many has never been as bad as Moe was.
>>
>>52918099
Not 100%, but I'm pretty sure mewtwo is always an asshole.
>>
File: 62595272_p1.png (323KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
62595272_p1.png
323KB, 500x500px
>>52916102
Today is Ciel noSurge's 5th anniversary and only reminds me that i still want an Ar noSurge jump.
>>
>>52917798
Lunars aren't mandated to fuck dogs.

Not even to make beastmen. A Lunar can take animal shape (passes harkness) and have sex with a human for it, or use a charm.

If you were going to have sex with animals as a Lunar, you were already going to do it beforehand. It doesn't give you a new excuse you didn't have before.
>>
>>52918050
The description of Emerald makes it seem like that's not an issue.
>>
>>52918016
>explicitly based on a Playboy bunny

Game Freak knew EXACTLY what they were doing and I'm not surprised by the fanbase at all.
>>
File: 1476483082775.jpg (527KB, 617x1728px) Image search: [Google]
1476483082775.jpg
527KB, 617x1728px
>>52917976
Except Neverwinter Nights doesn't have any way to import a Companion as a Living Spell. You could probably just haul off and figure out how to make one yourself though. I was suggesting Forgotten Realms because of the race selection option. It makes things the easiest.

>>52917970
There's a lot of options in that Human-like Egg Group. Just saying. Gothitelle a cute.
I'm just kidding guys, don't fuck your Pokemon. At least import them once or visit Pokemon Dungeon if you really want to get that out of your system.

>>52918036
That thing is just ridiculous. That's seriously what they came up with? I just designed my dungeons to have monsters that made sense for the environment. I mean, you know, tossed logic at the problem instead of rolling off random charts.

Boy, I can't believe I've been wrong all this time. /sarcasm
>>
>>52918131
Then make it.
>>
>>52918070
>Manyfist

>not being a massive bundle of utter dildos

Anon you're asking the impossible.
>>
>>52917647
But there isn't anything in Cthulhutech that's waifuable? They're all single-minded devoted to their deity and lack human morals at all. Thus generally pretty evil and despicable.
>>
>>52918068
Wait what
>>
>>52918070
Manyfist is one of our thread mascots, he's not going away.
>>
>>52918144
It provides unlimited magical energy to draw from. Your throughput would be absolute trash compared to the people the origin is based on though.
>>
>>52918154
I think Annette claimed it.
>>
>>52918130
He's kinda chill with Ash. At least, you know, after that one time he killed him.
>>
>>52918099
It might be the other mewtwo. One of the pokemon movies introduces a second mewtwo with a girl voice.
>>
>>52918070
No, he literally can't. It's his own special brand of autism.
>>
File: Nyaruko-F.jpg (117KB, 1366x694px) Image search: [Google]
Nyaruko-F.jpg
117KB, 1366x694px
>>52918159
Isn't there, anon? Isn't there?
>>
>>52918167
Anon is probably talking about how
Gardevoirs by their very nature are empaths who are strongly bound to their trainers. Their own happiness and joy depends on their trainers being happy. They are also insanely protective, and won't let anyone hurt their trainer under any circumstances. If it comes down to it, a Gardevoir will sacrifice its life to protect its trainer. If they somehow fail, then they will go absolutely berserk and murder things with blackholes. Gardevoir is basically the combination of a princess + a knight, the traditional pairing, and a psychic alien because pokemon. However, as a role, Gardevoir is the knight.

This means you are the princess. Gardevoir is waifuing YOU, noble princess. Her sword shall protect you always.
>>
>>52918277
That's kinda hot.
>>
>>52918284
Thus you see why Gardevoir is a very common waifu.
>>
>>52917937
no, I want to be able to meet others like me.
>>
>>52918237
I really want to see this crossovered with CthulhuTech
>>
>>52918289
Huh, I thought it was the "She totally looks human. I AM NOT A FURRY" thing
>>
File: 1489370917547.png (2MB, 2387x1669px) Image search: [Google]
1489370917547.png
2MB, 2387x1669px
>>52918070
>Go away.

Why?

>>52918140
>Not mandated.

But it becomes more acceptable. After all if you're a dog & its a dog. Well... you know what dogs do.
>>
>>52918237
There isn't, no. There's nothing like Nyarko there.
>>
File: Gardevoir_c9dcb7_6066985.jpg (53KB, 500x533px) Image search: [Google]
Gardevoir_c9dcb7_6066985.jpg
53KB, 500x533px
>>52918167
It's kind of a joke that was spawned by a few things about Gardevoir, such as what >>52918277 mentions, and it's the "Embrace" Pokémon. And so fan art of gardevoir takes one of a few different directions, porn of course, gardevoirs trying to woo their trainers, and yandere gardevoir.
>>52918327
That is a big part of it, but hardly the only part.
>>
>>52918327
That helps. If it looked like Espeon then many fewer people would want to fuck it. But it's not the main reason.

>>52918344
>Implying it's not canon.
>>
>>52918327
I think they were supposed to look more inhuman originally, but the art gradually shifted to make them look more humanoid as they accumulated fans.
>>
>>52918337
>But it becomes more acceptable.
No it doesn't. If you mean the other Lunars accept it, they're all wyld-tainted loonies.

>If you're a dog & its a dog
You're an ape. If you go fuck a gorilla people will still be disgusted with you.
>>
Does anyone know the answer to this? >>52917195

The jumpmaker here (http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/42964226/#42971676) says you can give "copies" to other people, and states energy type affects mystical efficiency, so is that the only manner in which they're weaker?

For reference:
>600 Jumper Empress of Jumper Eyes: You, like the Great Demon Empress Kishirika, have gained the ability to give bestow lesser versions of your magical eyeballs to others. The vast majority of people you give eyes too will never master them in their lifetimes.

Also worth noting:
>The vast majority of people you give eyes too will never master them in their lifetimes.
Does this mean they can improve in strength, eventually to your level, or just in skill?
>>
File: Futaba.gif (2MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Futaba.gif
2MB, 1280x960px
>>52918131
>>52918203
I am doing the things, alright!?

Life is being an asshole, but the current project is about 65% done. Afterwards, it's all Surge Concerto for me. I have already replayed the game (ALL OF IT. GAH.) and have rough drafts for what seems to be eight to nine origins. You know, there has to be at least Seven plus one, right?~
>>
>>52918455
Reminder that the tower is evil and all song science is wrong.
>>
File: Cleric or Paladin, you decide.jpg (1MB, 1600x1230px) Image search: [Google]
Cleric or Paladin, you decide.jpg
1MB, 1600x1230px
Anons, is there any mythological figure you really want to meet and/or fight?
>>
>>52918337
>Why?
Because
>But it becomes more acceptable. After all if you're a dog & its a dog. Well... you know what dogs do.
That's why.
>>
File: Emperor Hugs.jpg (291KB, 973x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor Hugs.jpg
291KB, 973x1200px
whats there to do in Madoka jump?
>>
>>52918473
I think I'd like to fight Helen of Troy.

No real reason why, I just don't think anyone else has done it yet.
>>
>>52918455
>You know, there has to be at least Seven plus one, right?~

I only know that seven is the most important number.

Are taking capable of taking Player 2's place? Not that i would take it, just that it would spund interesting

Though can I be the one in control of Earthes?
>>
>>52918508
She's not exactly a fighter, anon. It won't be any fun.
>>
>>52918337
Will the Spear of Destiny work outside of the Arrowverse?
>>
File: Siren-Blood-Curse-Image-6.jpg (135KB, 1181x664px) Image search: [Google]
Siren-Blood-Curse-Image-6.jpg
135KB, 1181x664px
Builds for Siren: Blood Curse?
>>
>>52918583
He's going to "fight" her. If you know what I mean.
>>
File: biomega.png (1MB, 1676x1150px) Image search: [Google]
biomega.png
1MB, 1676x1150px
>>52918383
Okay time for the canon basis. In story Kishi has so many special eyes, one of them being the thousand mile eye you see in jump. Lesser versions of that are split into the x-ray, and clairvoyant eyes which lack the 360 degree vision, combined function, cost less to use in mana and brain input, and generally much less useful. She can give out the thousand eye but she never chooses to barring those who please her exceptionally, like Roxy who used her favor to locate her pupil's family for him instead of selfish gain.

As for mastery, it's simply that. Being able to actually use the eye to any degree. Rudeus manages to alter the input/output and control how much he sees at a given time or to turn it off. This is the 1%, most never get that far and just have them always on full tilt as default. Those who can't master it wear eyepatches to avoid seeing when they aren't needed. Ghyslaine aka Madam Titty Kitty is one such example. Rest needs jumpmaker to say. The more you know.

>>52918473
Is that from Luther Strode or something? Looks like it. Only found the part up to where he offs the librarian.

>>52918505
Ruin the lives of little girls and acquire cute, fluffy pets.

>>52918508
Loser goes to Jersey?
>>
>>52918599
Just fucking sucker-punch her right in the face and kick her in the ribs when she's down?
>>
>>52918466
Who knows, anon. Maybe everything ever is wrong.

>>52918532
Oh, you have no idea...

Well, Player 1 would be an obvious option, no?

Player 2... Who knows? Maybe a drawback. Yes, probably a drawback, all things considered.

And then... I could always have you be Player 3, no?~
>>
>>52918602
I dunno what it's from, but it's pretty obviously Samson from Abrahmic Mythology.
>>
File: MewTwo.jpg (52KB, 460x722px) Image search: [Google]
MewTwo.jpg
52KB, 460x722px
>>52918596
No. That'd be stupidly powerful. Its already stupidly powerful within it own setting.
>>
>>52918625
It would be karmic.
>>
>>52918473
Given the chance, I'd like to get a chance to talk to Nikolai Tesla. And engage in high voltage shenanigans with Tesla Coils.

Jumper me is looking forward to the day he can talk to BBC Merlin. That guy is just... awesome.

As for the fighting part of the question... Jumper me is going to cross off his whole list pretty much in on go once he hits Fate/Zero and takes the Return of the Kings Drawback.

Leonidas, Alexander the Great, AND King Arthur all in one tournament? Come on. That's just gold. No Gilgamesh, you aren't on my bucket list. Specifically because I knew it would annoy you to discover that. And you'd better believe I'm going to mock him with that during our fight.
>>
>>52918602
I think that was "The Strange Talent of Luther Strode". Look up "The Legend of Luther Strode" and "The Legacy of Luther Strode".
>>
>>52918508
>>52918599
Huh. Speaking of Helen of Troy, what class would she be as a Fate/ servant?
>>
>>52918655
You should introduce Nikolai Tesla to Hatoful Boyfriend. He would legitimately enjoy it.

That or give him Intoner powers.
>>
File: 62285542_p0.jpg (608KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
62285542_p0.jpg
608KB, 720x1280px
>>52918628
>dem spoilers

Annette stahp, my heart could only take so much.

I'm still gonna take the Earthes route.
>>
What jumps have time travel that would let me go back in time in Fate and carve "Jumper wuz here" onto something important to Gilgamesh before he gets it? Maybe even tattoo it on him when he was still a baby?
>>
>>52918667
Caster, Assassin, and Berserker are the usual classes people who don't really fit her dumped in.
>>
>>52918602
It was Luther Strode If you want to read them then here:
http://readcomiconline.to/
has all three.
>>
File: Cooter.jpg (2MB, 2832x2128px) Image search: [Google]
Cooter.jpg
2MB, 2832x2128px
>>52918508
don't forget to kick Aphrodite right in the cooter anon
>>
File: 784d5b4d3e8d36ac7680728f4af28ecf.png (308KB, 1188x1786px) Image search: [Google]
784d5b4d3e8d36ac7680728f4af28ecf.png
308KB, 1188x1786px
>>52918667
Rider? Barely repressed snickering

>>52918671
I was planning to give him Thor's hammer and several small mountains worth of gold, but I like your idea too.
>>
>>52918473
>meet
Most of them probably. So I can learn new fighting styles and magic and shit.
>fight
Meh. Maybe Hercules or Gilgamesh, in a sparring match. Not to the death or anything.
If I knew more Chinese mythology, I'd like to spar with a badass kungfu master.

>>52918598
Why does this nurse have dicks growing out of her face?

>>52918602
>>52918631
That pic is in fact from Luther Strode.
IIRC, that's Samson (from the Bible) killing an entire army with the jawbone of an ass.

Luther Musclewizards are pretty cool.
>>
>>52918699
Hera too.
Especially Hera.

Heh. Cooter.
>>
>>52918598
Nonexistent
>>
>>52918638
Just curious, but why did you block off Vibe's dimensional travel and perception to post-Spark when dimensional travel was fairly common even when you made it? Also, why does it give immunity to time-shenanigans when that's an explicit weakness of the character it's based on?
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 320x320px
>>52918705
>Rider
[Medb Intensifies]
>>
>>52918699
>don't forget to kick Aphrodite right in the cooter anon
There is never a reason to NOT kick Aphrodite in the cooter

>>52918712
Hera on the other hand has maybe two occasions where you shouldn't kick her in the cooter, maybe.
>>
>>52918473
I've always wanted to fight Balor. Dude just seems like he'd be a cool boss fight.
>>
>>52918708
I think those are maggots/leeches, actually.
>>
>>52918675
>Annette stahp, my heart could only take so much.
Got nothing on mine after experiencing all endings in rapid succession all over again.

Especially Shurelia Bad End. Gods, Interdimend is such a bitch.

>I'm still gonna take the Earthes route.
But anon...

If you experience everything as Earthes... Then nothing matters. The screen will not glow forever. Not for you.
>>
>>52918721
Except Vibe is able to remember the alternative timelines. That was even when he didn't train his powers. When he died thanks to Reverse Flash he was getting flashbacks, eventually he remembered everything.

As for the dimensional travel & perception, I cut off all that stuff. It would be too much of a headache to include outside of Arrowverse.
>>
>>52918712
>>52918739
Look, you just need to give Hera a way to get back at/stop Zeus from cheating that doesn't violate the Greek idea of wifehood which is her main sphere, and which she'll never go back on.

Pretty much all the bad things she does are as revenge on Zeus' lovers or the products of his infidelity, because she cannot take vengeance on him.
>>
File: RiderMedbStage2.png (269KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
RiderMedbStage2.png
269KB, 512x724px
>>52918732
>Medb
>That riding crop
Yowza. The decision of who to summon during Fate/Stay Night just got a lot harder. Ba-dum-tsh.
>>
>>52918708
>Why does this nurse have dicks growing out of her face?
They're hideous cancerous growths as she transforms into a Shibito. Depending on which game she's from (I can't tell just from that screenshot) she's either been cursed to turn into some misshapen sea creature to rejoin the primordial Mother Goddess beneath the waves, or she's been infected with a plague meant to convert terrestrial biomass into something that can be used to reconstruct the body of an extradimensional alien.
>>
>>52918758
If anon doesn't take the Earthes route, all the good waifus are taken.
>>
>>52916027
what
>>
>>52918732
What does a jumper need to do to get scathach as a companion?
>>
>>52918808
Is there any difference between the Mother Goddess and an extradimensional alien?
>>
>>52918781
Fair enough.

>It would be too much of a headache to include outside of Arrowverse.
Isn't it just your standard parallel worlds stuff? And couldn't it just be limited to the local multiverse like most perks of that nature? I mean, it's fine if you feel that way, I just don't exactly see how it'd be a headache.
>>
>>52918473
Too many.

I'd like to ruin Thomas Edison's life and make sure Tesla gets the credit he deserves in his lifetime. I'd also like fistfight John Broadus Watson and his assistant (Just look up the Little Albert Experiment. I don't care if it really helped advanced psychology, poor kid got fucked up.) and Freud too. Also James D. Watson and Francis Crick because they stole Rosalind's work and got the credit. Also I'd like to fight Pythagoras, too.

Although I would like to engage in a nice sporting match of fistcuffs with Roosevelt. No spite or rage. Just a jolly brawl. Shame he can't be summoned as a Heroic Spirit.

There's probably a lot more but those are the ones I can remember.
>>
>>52916102
Leviathan Series
Larklight
Robopocalypse
A Series of Unfortunate Events
More Yugioh Card Jumps
Godzilla (Movies)
My Life as a Teenage Robot
Precure
Star Vs the Forces of Evil
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
Megaman ZX and Legends
>>
>>52918816
To you, anon, I say - Nay!

Kanon is fine too.
>>
>>52918873
>fight Pythagoras
but why?
>>
>>52918852
Yes, Datatsushi and Mother have pretty different portrayals in the game. For one thing, Mother is capable of communicating with humans, Datatsushi just mind-jacks people to its will. Though I suppose it's possible that Datatsushi is a god in addition to being an alien, there are some ambiguities about it that certainly resemble magic more than science.
>>
>>52918790
Revenge of Zues' lovers is fucked, but acceptable.
The absolute BULLSHIT she pulls on the children? That's too far.
>>
>>52918781
>>52918860

I second limiting it to the local dimensions like other powers of that type, but its your call and I am far more interested in firestorm powers.
>>
>>52918842
Pop over to Ireland in Fate King Arthur. They're roughly concurrent time periods.
>>
>>52918758
>spoiler 1

Literally the worst ending

>spoiler 2

Even then our hearts will still resonate even beyond the Seven Dimensions
>>
>>52918928
I am glad to see someone still has faith.
>>
>>52918893
Guy ran a secretive cult where he worshipped numbers (no really he ran a cult that worshipped numbers look it up) iirc because he thought that normal people were too stupid to learn math. I could be remembering wrong and I attributed that to a different philosopher who thought normal people were too stupid to learn math.
>>
>>52917037
Jump # 61 Megaman Classic
Background: Doctor (100)
Perks:
*Basic Robotics (0)
*Enhanced I.C. Chips (100, Discount)
*Pun Power (100) For maximum groan inducing potential
*Weaponisation (200, Discount)
*Robot Master Builder (300, Discount)
*Fieldwork Optimized (400)
Equipment
*Light Capsul (0)
*Beam Saber (400)
Drawback:
*Sons’ of fate (+600)

Well… I guess I am in the past again. Though I don’t think I have been to a world like this. It seems I have landed in the Protomen version of Megaman. I am kind of sorry I don’t have the soundtrack not only would it be helpful but it was very awesome.

It was sad to see humanity brought so low. It’s not the first time I saw it but it just is never easy.
I can say one thing for sure, Dr. Light was right one man could not save them. A savior would have been lost on these people.

I am a bard though and I am very skilled at swaying hearts and minds of others. I quickly began my music career. I sang songs of heroes of the past to help remind people of what they once were. I knew this alone would do nothing but it did begin to foster the seeds of revolution.

I then staged a few incidences with my technopathy failure of Dr. Wily’s robots. So people started to feel unsafe.

I also started to seek out a resistance. What little passed for it. However as I continued to work to make Wily look inept the number started to grow. While I took a hands off approach generally I worked to inspire thr group from behind the scenes.

Eventually an incident happened and we had a full scale revolt. Humanity was fed up and anger overcame fear. Things at first looked grim but then a certain robot joined the fray seeing humanity fight for itself had inspired him to restart his crusade to free humanity. Together with my companions and myself joining in towards the end, Wily stood no chance.
>>
>>52919060
>Protoman sees humanity rising up against Wily
>Joins the fight with the biggest grin on his face
>"IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME!"
>>
>>52919056
In his defense, pretty much everyone had a mystery cult back then. It was just what you did, if you lived in Ancient Greece. Rome, too, though it took a while for the idea to catch on there. Everyone thought everyone else was too stupid or profane to learn their sacred secrets, even if those secrets were actually really dumb. Like irrational numbers. You know that's why we use the word "irrational" for things that are crazy, right? Pythagoras thought ratios were holy, so things that couldn't be expressed as ratios were therefore utter madness to him. Once that idea got out, people started calling anything crazy irrational.
>>
>>52919112
That makes sense. I heard he got so pissed off at one of his students for proving that the square root of two was an irrational number he killed him.

That's pretty...irrational
>>
File: Toffee is Not Amused.jpg (16KB, 400x197px) Image search: [Google]
Toffee is Not Amused.jpg
16KB, 400x197px
>>52919162
>spoiler
>>
>>52919042
It would make for a good starting jump, IMO.

Earthes finishes helping and gets her email.

Deciding that he desperately wishes to see her again, he goes on and creates his own machine that would jump him from one iteration of Earth to the next, but has a ridiculously long charge time.

As he keeps on Jumping, he would get ever so closer to the coordinates to her Earth.

Its a goddamn love story and I need it!
>>
Jump-chans are for _______?
>>
>>52918911
Why is the goddess such a cunt then?
>>
>>52917528
A few issues.
Ninja origin has a premium, and probably should, but if the abilities the ninja show aren't included in that and are only available as weaker than shown perks it doesn't make sense.

The body control in the drop in capstone is a ninja thing, it is more than likely part of their training so having it locked off behind a different origin's capstone is weird. Also it was shown to almost instantly heal a large cut at the very beginning, not taking several minutes.

Ninja capstone light requirements don't make sense, the fight at the end showed extensive use of that ability completely surrounded by light.

The first ninja item has ninja abilities folded into it, abilities that have been shown without the outfit and again were shown in lighted areas.
>>
>>52919056
To be fair, most people are too stupid to learn math. Myself included.
>>
>>52919308
She's an evil sea goddess, she doesn't need a reason. Well, okay, there's something about her being bitter that the invention of the concept of light has left her stuck in the darkness at the bottom of the sea, but that's still more or less just "evil sea goddess, doesn't need any more reason".
>>
>>52918873
The real question is, if Teddy was a servant, would his noble phantasm be Rough Riders or Big Stick Diplomacy?
>>
>>52919288
hopscotch
>>
>>52919288
T E A
>>
>>52919339
What do humans have to do with it to deserve punishment?
>>
>>52919112
>things that couldn't be expressed as ratios were therefore utter madness to him. Once that idea got out, people started calling anything crazy irrational.

So wait, the term irrational was started as a mass trolling attempt against one huy?

Damnit humans never change do we? Eternally assholes.
>>
>>52919341
Why not both? The big stick is his main weapon and he has a Reality Marble that summons the Rough Riders.

He can also summon Smoky the Bear.
>>
>>52918914
Like I said, this is all a product of the Greek conception of wifehood. She absolutely cannot do anything to Zeus, nor leave him. Leads to bitterness and desperation to hurt someone for his actions.
>>
>>52919428
Wait, was he the one who found Smoky, or was it just some random bear that ended up becoming the Teddy Bear? Either way, he has a bear.
>>
>>52919112
It's why gnosticism became a thing.
>>
>>52919088
If I had been in the rabble during that speech I so would have thrown a rock at him.
>>
>>52919425
No, other way around. We weren't mocking Pythagoras, we were embracing his ideas. There was a time after the Pythagorean Mysteries got de-mystified where they were really popular, so the idea of irrationality got stuck in the language then.
>>
At the end of Warframe if I make my warframe into armor, but afterwords I make more of them can I hook them up to the transference pod?
>>
>>52919407
Absolutely nothing. Like I said, she's some evil sea goddess, those types are just bitchy all around. The most she has against us is that she wants to replace us with her own kind of life, and has chosen a rather horrific way to go about it.
>>
>>52919524
Blood Curse is neither Datatsushi or Mother actually. Kaiko is completely different.
>>
>>52918598
>Siren: Blood Curse - 519
Background: Accursed
Changes: Intense Feelings (+0), Power Distortion (+200), Harder, Better, Faster Stronger (+100), Shadows of Me (+100), Evolution (+100), The Horde (+100)
Drawbacks: Denizens of Darkness (+200)
Agent of Uroboros: Nemesis (+100), Who Let The Dogs Out? (+50), Where The Hell Did It Come From? (+50)

Final Point Count: 900 CP
Perks:
-Aligned Sight (Free)
-Curse Resistance
-Blessed Blood
-The Chosen Power
Companions:
-Temporal Break (300 CP)
>>
>>52918602
>Lesser versions of that are split into the x-ray, and clairvoyant eyes
Wow, that's uh, really disappointing. At least I can free up an extra 300 CP... Though I actually have Spreading the Sight from Siren: Blood Curse, so it's something of a moot point regardless.
>>
>>52919428
>>52919455
Also a bull moose.
>>
>>52919597
Kaiko is pretty much Datatsushi 2.0. Blood Curse is a reboot, Kaiko is just a different take on the same concept.
>>
>>52919510
Depends, did you purchase the technology perks that would allow you to craft Warframes? If not, then no. If so, then yes.
>>
File: UltramanJumpchainWIP.pdf (182KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
UltramanJumpchainWIP.pdf
182KB, 1x1px
Alright, closer to done. Let me know what you think. Also I could use some drawback ideas.
>>
File: baby vs dinosaurs.png (325KB, 486x566px) Image search: [Google]
baby vs dinosaurs.png
325KB, 486x566px
Which jump has the best dinosaurs?
>>
>>52919817
Jurrasic park. Take the clever girl and jurassic world drawbacks.

take fuzzy too if you're a weirdo like me
>>
>>52919817
Dinotopia. Get a protoceratops. Those guys are great.
>>
>>52918598
Siren's one of those jumps that could benefit from a replacement so that it includes the other games into it and not just be limited to the remake. Wouldn't need as many OC perks that aren't canon if the other games were included
>>
>>52919817
>That image
Truly, an epic battle is about to begin. They shall sing songs of that baby's great feats in Valhalla! That's freaking adorable.

Oh, uh, to answer your question. Dinotopia, Jurassic Park, and JoJo.
>>
>>52919843
>this garbageposting again

not even worth
>>
File: image.gif (282KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
282KB, 400x296px
>>52919837
>fuzzy
HERETIC
>>
>>52919874
I mean, replacement to include other games? Not just making other games into jumps? It's like he didn't think with that shitpost.
>>
>>52919874
hurr durr not garbage posting my opinionz are objektiv fact
>>
>>52919743
-Well having Ultraman Belial aware of and after you with some plot armor would be a big one.

Ultra-newb, as a young member of ultra/alien/human your skills are kinda shit and you find yourself being impulsive and hotheaded.

Maybe a monster specifically made to ruin your day is the final boss before you can jump?
>>
File: a7dcc74a43037946b3c37dc59f48b5c1.jpg (282KB, 1928x2480px) Image search: [Google]
a7dcc74a43037946b3c37dc59f48b5c1.jpg
282KB, 1928x2480px
>>52919817
Sitcom Jump. Head for Jim Henson's Dinosaurs.

Always the best.
>>
So, uh, bit of an odd question... Suppose that, in a jump I'm writing, I wanted to offer a steady trickle of humans to be delivered to the jumper, with no ties to anyone or special skills or any other special characteristics, except for having /especially/ delicious souls to eat...

Would perhaps a dozen each month be acceptable? And what price should I put on that?
>>
>>52919817
Ark
>>
>>52919817
Anyone introduced Chris Pratt to his characters?

It's my theory he's actually a multiversal constant. In every reality, there's a version of him out there somewhere and they're always basically the same person.
>>
>>52919928
As with all questions pertaining to jump offerings and pricing, the answer is ,"Depends on the jump."
>>
>>52919928
That rightfully depends on the quality of the local souls. That is, what does eating souls do in the setting?
>>
>>52918687
Gargoyles has Time Travel. Still not sure how it works though...
>>
>>52919907
It's actually difficult to make the other games into jumps if anybody was to consider it seriously, because all of the games use the same mechanics, and other than the Shibito getting stronger when they're the Yamibito there's pretty much no differences.
>>
>>52919928
Look, blackshadow, there's no such thing as a perk being "acceptable" or "OP" in a vacuum. It all depends on what else you're offering in the jump, and if it's justified in-setting.
>>
File: fae shiny.png (346KB, 788x545px) Image search: [Google]
fae shiny.png
346KB, 788x545px
>>52920067
>>52920157
Yeah, I suppose that's fair enough.

>>52920094
Mostly gets you essence and gossamer... energy, and dream-stuff that can be turned into lots of other things.

Eh, I'll see what I'll do. Just spit-balling stuff for now anyway.
>>
>>52920246
... are you racing Mardukth to finish Exalted: Raksha.

Is that what I'm getting from the spoilered image there.
>>
Are there any perks which would decrease the cost/drain of continuous mystical techniques? I have a few passive Noble Phantasms (and magical eyes) that cost me a lot of energy to use, and I'd like to decrease the cost eventually. I mean, I could just push my regeneration of said energies up to absurd levels, but that just seems so... unrefined. Like, just because your vessel can cycle an arbitrary amount of water doesn't mean there's not a leak.
>>
File: pauper's mask.png (400KB, 797x477px) Image search: [Google]
pauper's mask.png
400KB, 797x477px
>>52920271
Nah, I'm just being stupid while brainstorming this far too late at night.

It was me, Mardukth, pretending not to be retarded... wait...
>>
File: 1490746958214.png (578KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
1490746958214.png
578KB, 1280x738px
So. I need some proofreading for this.

Nucelar Physiology (1000mp) Your body has been transformed into a living nuclear reactor. With it you’re able to create great amount of nuclear energy via atomic reactions that occur normally within your body. Normally this would require a quantum splicer, a stabilizer which merges two bodies together & makes it more controllable. However, it would seem that you are your own quantum splicer allowing you to use the full power set without needing to fuse with another.
You’re able to do just about anything Jackson could do when he first became Firestorm. This includes being able to fly by propelling yourself via directing nuclear blast downwards at a consistent rate, allowing you to fly at incredible speeds comparable to a commercial plane, while being agile enough to dodge missile & AA fire. As a living reactor you’re able to release the energy in blasts that only requires a conscious effort to kill, but enough power behind the concussive fire blasts to knock out normal humans, injure metahumans, burn through solid structures, or blow up vehicles. You never have to fear the effects of radiation damage again, and you’re able to absorb any nuclear energy or radiation harmlessly into your body.
Last but not least, you have the ability of matter transmutation, allowing you to manipulate matter on an atomic level & rearrange the subatomic structure into a different substance all together. To move beyond using matter transmutation beyond an unconscious decision that only appears to activate when you feel that you’re about to die, you need a working knowledge of Quantum Physics. Even with that knowledge it’s a difficult process to accomplish & a very mentally draining one. With enough practice it’ll become easier to do & less tiresome. Beware of ionized radiation for it can temporarily shut down your living reactor state for a short time, depending on how intense the ionized radiation blast is & how long the blast lasts.
>>
>>52920324
The only thing that comes to mind is Survivor from Iji, though it'll "merely" make such things considerably cheaper rather than allowing you to improve their efficiency yourself.
>>
>>52920324
Celestriad/Golden Stud? From Final Fantasy VI and Chrono Trigger, respectively.
>>
>>52920338
Jesus Christ Manyfist, learn to use commas.
>>
>>52916102

I want a better 40k Imperium jump.

>>52916424

I've got Factorio, maybe I'll try my hand at it.
>>
File: tumblr_offbxd81bR1qhpx4lo1_1280.jpg (490KB, 1200x931px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_offbxd81bR1qhpx4lo1_1280.jpg
490KB, 1200x931px
>>52920438
I was never good at commas.

Also I need some proofreading/comments on:

•Big Belly Burger (300cp) -> There is only one constant in all the multiverse, & that is Big Belly Burgers. Its been dubbed the “tastiest burger in all the multiverse” & it would seem that your benefactor agrees! That’s why she’s installed a mockup BBB in your warehouse, with classic choices always available but also specials that are only available in your current jump. Even has a never ending soda fountain with all the classic American soft drinks: Coke, Pepsi, Dr Pepper, Sprite, and Mountain Dew. Shakes are also available in any flavor you can think of. Your meal will be available as soon you order so no need to wait!
>>
>>52920326
Some perks in Lunars appear to be improved versions of canon charms, if we take them do we have the essence level needed to learn said charms?

IE the Full Moon Caste capstone appears to be a buffed version of the full Beastform series of Knacks which would require E5.
>>
>>52916412

Horrible? Well, yeah.

Keep in mind that the Tager process involves being sucked out of your home dimension and becoming bonded to an ancient, incomprehensible god-monster.

And it only gets worst for the tager the older the jumper is.
>>
>>52920576
>I want a better 40k Imperium jump.
whatever happened to the anon making spacehulk? I was looking forward to that one.
>>
Well it's that time again. I am looking for 7 suggestions on jumps to add to my list of jumps to roll for. Any suggestions would be appreciated, here is a list of jumps I have already taken https://pastebin.com/u26SLK0X
>>
>>52920324
Circulation Magic from Elona.
>>
>>52920666
Hey Satan, that is going slowly. As in I have written most of the perks and a few items but that was quite a while ago with little recent progress.

I still intend to finish it eventually but if anyone else wants to do something with Spacehulks they should go right ahead.
>>
>>52920712
Changeling: The Lost
Or
Hamtaro
>>
>>52920712
Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.
>>
>>52920338
I think you need to change> To move beyond using matter transmutation beyond an unconscious decision that only appears to activate when you feel that you’re about to die,

It's rather hard to read like that.
>>
>>52920739
Both added to the list
>>52920776
Sorry but I have been there already
>>
>>52920636
For the perk that gives Sorcery, yes, because you need the minimum Essence to learn how to do it. But otherwise the perks don't rely on needing the higher Essence or the Charms, no.

The Full Moon capstone is a buff to your base War Form, and you can actually learn the full series of War Form Knacks to upgrade it even further on top of what the perk gives.
>>
>>52920338
Added a large dose of commas, fixed some clunky phrasing. Probably overstepping, but what the fuck ever.
Nuclear Physiology (1000mp) Your body has been transformed into a living nuclear reactor. With it, you’re able to create large amounts of energy via atomic reactions that occur normally within your body. Normally, this would require a quantum splicer; a stabilizer which merges two bodies together and makes it more controllable. However, it would seem that you are your own quantum splicer, allowing you to use the full power set without needing to fuse with another.
You’re able to do just about anything Jackson could do when he first became Firestorm. This includes being able to fly by propelling yourself via directing nuclear blast downwards at a consistent rate, allowing you to fly at incredible speeds comparable to a commercial plane, while being agile enough to dodge missile and AA fire. As a living reactor, you’re able to release the energy in blasts capable of knocking out normal humans, injuring metahumans, burning through solid structures, and destroying vehicles. You never have to fear the effects of radiation damage again, and you’re able to absorb any nuclear energy or radiation harmlessly into your body.
Last but not least, you have the ability of matter transmutation; allowing you to manipulate matter on an atomic level and rearrange the subatomic structure into a different substance altogether. To use matter transmutation in non-life-threatening circumstances, you need a working knowledge of Quantum Physics. Even with that knowledge it’s a difficult, mentally draining process to accomplish. With enough practice, it’ll become easier and less tiring. Beware of ionized radiation, for it can temporarily shut down your living reactor state for a short time.
>>
File: AshiCuteSquish.png (395KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
AshiCuteSquish.png
395KB, 1280x720px
>>52920801
Thanks Anon-Kun.
>>
>>52920326
Oh...

Sorry for over-reacting, my bad.
>>
>>52920576
I hope you do and wish you luck with it. If you need a hand, I'll help as much as my free time allows.

Soon, soon I will cover entire WORLDS with transport belts!
>>
>>52916102
More Generics. I'm sick of going to highschool, how about Generic College Jump?
>>
>>52920798
How does Sorcerous Anima actually work for ooj magic systems? Does it just lower the cost by an equivalent amount of energy? Can you cast some spells for free?
>>
>>52920879
Fratboy/Sorority girl origin.
Bottomless beer keg item.
300 cp item for all of your textbooks, because textbooks are mad expensive.
Drawback where you can never study because weird shit keeps happening.
Helicopter parent drawback.
>>
>>52920798
What Essence do we start at by default? 2-3?
>>
File: Arrowverse Jumpchain.pdf (561KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Arrowverse Jumpchain.pdf
561KB, 1x1px
Change:

Added Nuclear Physiology (with help from comma anon).
Added Big Belly Burgers.

I swore there was some other things people wanted.
>>
>>52920927

unresistable urge to party drawback
>>
>>52920927
>300 cp item for all of your textbooks, because textbooks are mad expensive.

Good god, yes please.
>>
>>52920927
>>52920879
We can even have the canon option like in Marvel's generic option where you roll for different college comedy movies or go to a really generic one.
>>
>>52920962
I meant that as a joke. Like it actually costs wayyy more CP then it should because textbooks cost way more then they should.
>>
>>52920978
Scenario where you need to make a fake college like in Accepted? Reward you get your own college that follows you?
>>
>>52921010
You may have meant it as a joke, but it needs to be in the Jump.

>>52921013
That sounds awesome.
>>
>>52920798
what are the consequences of having Lilith as your lunar mate in infernals?
>>
>>52921010

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>52921066
She is a yandere and it's basically a coin flip between her deciding to murder you for your past life torturing her, or wanting to be your loving pet because she's just that broken.
>>
>>52920712
well, I don't seem to have much luck with this anymore, I think I'll just drop the whole suggestion thing. For those that did make suggestions. Thank you.
>>
>>52921069
Not to worry friend. You can always go to Jump-Chan's Used Books. I mean sure, everything might be colored in highlighter, and it may be a bit out of date, and that is certainly not a semen stain, but they're just as good!
>>
>>52920844
No problem at all, anon.

>>52920902
You put energy in, and it then lowers the cost of everything by somewhat more than the equivalent amount of energy as long as it is active.

It won't let you cast spells for free on its own though, capping out at quartering the cost of anything.

>>52920952
Essence 2 or 3 by default. Which of those two is up to you, though with Sorcery you start at 3 for sure.

Taking the Elder option starts you off at 6 or 7, again up to you. Though it's a bit more of a choice then, what with the larger investment of raising it from 6 to 7, compared to going from 2 to 3.

>>52921066
You'll have a scarily powerful and extremely stealthy owl-woman, VERY interested in you.

She kinda wants to murder you. Also kinda loves you. Even she's not sure which of those urges she's going to act upon when she actually meets you.
>>
File: Both.gif (976KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
Both.gif
976KB, 350x263px
>>52921100
>it's basically a coin flip between her deciding to murder you for your past life torturing her, or wanting to be your loving pet because she's just that broken.
>She kinda wants to murder you. Also kinda loves you. Even she's not sure which of those urges she's going to act upon when she actually meets you.
>>
File: archen.png (170KB, 695x458px) Image search: [Google]
archen.png
170KB, 695x458px
>>52921102
To fill up suggestion slots, you must post with an image. Everyone knows that.
>>
>>52921160
Can't bring back the dead in Exalted, so she'd lose you forever.
>>
>>52921174
That's what taxidermy is for.
>>
>>52921066
Do not akuma the owlfu.
>>
>>52921123
And now a dumb question for you, mostly a theoretical for if/when Solars comes along.

Do we know where Five Moons' exaltation is currently?
>>
>>52920956
Waverider knockoff?
>>
>>52920956
Add mirror master to the meta powers?
>>
>>52921197
Actually, making her an akuma is probably your best bet if you want to waifu Lilith, since she'd be bound not to harm you.
>>
>>52921197
Akuma lunar waifu is optional though. You can get normal.
>>
>>52917900
>Hey Batman anon in the Prillya jump it says you only start with twenty circuits. Doesn't that massively limit you, Rin was supposed to have hundreds and Illya thousands right?
I could have had the origins start with different amounts of circuits and price them accordingly but I felt that it'd be better to let people choose for themselves. Twenty circuits is the average amount a magus usually has and given that Jewel Magecraft is about storing magical energy over time you'd still be able to do comparable things to Rin it'd just take five times longer to store up something equivalent to her gems .

Looking at the pricing I think I'll change it from 200cp to 100cp instead for further purchases so you'd be able to get to Rin's circuit count with 200cp for the magus option.

>>52917991
>Yeah but the jump expects you to play around with those massive outliers. The Magical Girl origin basically doesn't work if you don't have a freakish amount of circuits.
The Refined Lesser Grail perk gives you the same magical capacity as Illya. I felt that that was a better way of handling it than making the Grail Candidate option cost more to start off with the magical power Illya and Miyu have.

With the adjustment to magic circuit price you've got enough cp to build someone like Rin or Luvia without going into drawbacks.

+1000
Magus (-900)
Magic Circuits (100 circuits) - 700
Basic Magical Skills (Free) -700
Hypnosis (Free) - 700
Mirror World Transfer -600
Counter Magic -500
Jewel Magecraft -300
Magical Prodigy -0
Reagents (free) -0

Getting magical power equivalent to Illya is only 300cp for the Grail Candidate origin and I'd rather let people decide whether they want to buy it than raise the price for the origin in exchange for starting with more circuits.
>>
>>52921206

Who?
>>
File: 1483309952110.jpg (557KB, 950x1322px) Image search: [Google]
1483309952110.jpg
557KB, 950x1322px
>>52921013
>Reward you get your own college that follows you?
Oh man. Yes. I will totally start Miskatonic Midwest University.
>>
>>52921290
A Solar sorcerer, married to Amalion the Manse of Echoes Ascending.
>>
>>52921280
>I felt that it'd be better to let people choose for themselves
You can't do that if you're given a set amount.
>>
>>52921290
>>52921339
or rather, WAS. She still maintains an intimacy to the current bearer of his Exaltation.
>>
File: Aozaki.Aoko.full.1082759.jpg (737KB, 632x939px) Image search: [Google]
Aozaki.Aoko.full.1082759.jpg
737KB, 632x939px
>>52921171
Well I'll give it one more shot.

Alright looking for 5 more suggestions.
>>
File: Amalion.png (217KB, 461x703px) Image search: [Google]
Amalion.png
217KB, 461x703px
>>52921206
Nope. There's nothing said on Five Moon's Exaltation, as far as I know. Aside from it being released from the Jade Prison along with most of 'em.

So you should be able to be his reincarnation in Solars quite easily. Eventually.

>>52921233
Well, they'd not exactly be bound not to harm you by default.

But it could give the Luna an Urge/rearrange their mind enough to not be able to/want to do that. You know, if you want to scoop out your Lunar Mate's mind.

>>52921290
Five Moons was the Solar lover of pick related.

>In the First Age, so much did the Exalted value her skills that she spent more time in Creation than not, and so much did they accept her presence that when the Exalted sorcerer Five Moons wed her, the Solar Deliberative celebrated their blasphemous union.
>>
>>52921367
Exalted The Lunars.
Exalted The Dragonblooded.
Exalted The Sidereals.
The Mighty Boosh.
>>
>>52921367
Traveler's Gate
Kung Fu Hustle
>>
>>52921368
Malfeas would be so much happier if he just embraced Amalion rather than being all butthurt.

Give into his stockholm fully.
>>
>>52921290
Husband of Amalion, the nicest of Malfeas's Third Circle Demons. Which sounds like damning with faint praise, but she really was pretty nice. She retains an intimacy to the current holder of his Exaltation, which means you could get a demon waifu pretty easily, in theory.
>>
>>52921367
Code Lyoko

Chrono Trigger

CoCo's Bizarre Adventure

Command and Conquer
>>
File: 561854168.jpg (70KB, 580x773px) Image search: [Google]
561854168.jpg
70KB, 580x773px
>>52921367
Team Fortress 2
Mother
Overwatch
Slime Rancher
Treasure Planet
>>
>>52921396
>>52921399
Wow ok thank you. I'll add them to the list... looks like I am really going to have to learn exalted.
>>
>>52921367
Totally Spies
Generic Magical Girl
Battletech
>>
File: 1489373679536.png (147KB, 630x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489373679536.png
147KB, 630x800px
>>52921209
Waverider knock off that's it. How much you think it should cost?

>>52921218
IDK how I would price that. Any suggestions?
>>
>>52921416
>>52921426
>>52921448
Wow ok added in reserve. Thanks. I really do appreciate all the suggestions.
>>
>>52921349
>You can't do that if you're given a set amount.
I'm not sure I understand?

You start with the average amount for a magus and can buy more if you want.
>>
File: Lunar Exalt 1.jpg (44KB, 564x847px) Image search: [Google]
Lunar Exalt 1.jpg
44KB, 564x847px
>>52920798
How's this for a Lunar, in your opinion?
>>
>>52921474
It's 400 for the item version in Injustice. Maybe 600mp. It's pretty cool and useful.
>>
>>52921408
To be fair, most of his 3rd Circles seem to be doing much better than Malfeas himself. Even Suntarankal seems more composed and constructive, despite still being a brutal taskmaster when he's teaching.

...Though that's with the possible exception of Ipithymia.

>>52921499
Seems good to me. Nice look for a War Form, and the sword seems to be oversized enough to be a Daiklave too.
>>
>>52921100
>>52921123
>yandere elder lunar exalt from the first age
>probably stupidly difficult to fight because lunar bullshit
>maybe becomes hated foe or waifu depending on how the first meeting goes.
Would headpats help?
>>
File: Malfeas and Ligier.png (168KB, 569x486px) Image search: [Google]
Malfeas and Ligier.png
168KB, 569x486px
>>52921408
You'd think that, then you remember that Ligier is exactly as he was when Malfeas was Theion, and Malfeas is still fucked.
It's not his third circles that are the problem.

>>52921499
>I just made a character with this image the other day
Ah, so you look for character art on Pinterest too anon.
>>
>>52921538
I'm sure Ipithymia is enjoying herself, well-adjusted or not.

I wonder if like, before Sol Invicitus betrayed him, if Ipithymia or her equivalent was like some perfect innocent little loli that represented the positive feelings/image Theion had for his creation.

So of course when that creation casts him down and mutilates him into an abomination, he turns that soul, or I suppose it could be warped itself, into a gigantic immoral whore.
>>
>>52921573
I imagine any show of positive physical affection would reach her pretty well considering it's something she never had from you before.
>>
>>52921573
Buying her as a companion would help, then you could just say that the first meeting went well for you. Headpats seem like a good enough explanation for that.
>>
Does anyone else use Shift Cars?
>>
>>52921637
whats?
>>
File: lilith_by_meluran.jpg (114KB, 900x608px) Image search: [Google]
lilith_by_meluran.jpg
114KB, 900x608px
>>52921573
Probably, because there's this >>52921614.

But you should maybe also have a plan for getting close enough for that, preferably without your head being ripped off your body.

>>52921598
That would make a lot of sense actually.
>>
>>52921637
A very specific set: Burning Solar, Max Flare, Rolling Gravity, Deco Traveller, Mad Doctor, and Spin Mixer.

Zwingly tho went nuts with making Shift Cars to the point that practically every piece of gear he has has a slot for them.
>>
>>52921661
do lunars have charms that can negate regeneration? because that might be a problem if so.
>>
>>52921645
Transformation gadgets used by Kamen Rider Drive. Most Neo-Heisei Part 3 builds I've seen use either Eyecons or Gashats. It's for this reason that I favour Shift Cars over the others (although I still grabbed the Perk that lets you created Eyecons).
>>
>>52921637
I tend not to get the full package of Core Driviar tech, but whenever I go for Drive stuff I always buy six slots so I can have every toy car running at once.

Been warming up to magic lately, though, so most of my Neo-Heisei Part 3 builds go Ghost/Ex-Aid or pure Ghost.

...Unless you're talking about a different type of Shift Car. In which case, probably not.
>>
>>52921637
I gave some shift car based drivers to a few of my companions, but I also have a bunch just hanging around cuz I think they look cool.
>>
File: Not Exactly Wrong.jpg (197KB, 650x800px) Image search: [Google]
Not Exactly Wrong.jpg
197KB, 650x800px
>>52921598
It's possible, but the Yozi can also intentionally design(as opposed to just making one, and letting it come into being 'naturally') a 3rd circle if they are missing one, and Malfeas was missing....a few when he was cast down. He could have designed Ipithymia from the ground up as an insult.
>>
Is Prisma Illya ready to jump?
>>
File: UltramanJumpchainWIP.pdf (190KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
UltramanJumpchainWIP.pdf
190KB, 1x1px
I got some drawbacks going, but I could use some more low level ones. Once I'm happy with the drawbacks i'll start working on the scenarios. I'll put in companion stuff eventually.
>>
>>52921694
Not entirely, no...

But they do have a charm that means any wounds they inflict will /always/ leave a permanent scar, a charm to makes it impossible to escape/move when they inflict enough damage, and a charm that allows them to cripple people in such a way that you need magic that specifically fixes crippling wounds, not mundane healing, surgery, or basic regeneration (they break your arm, it stays broken. they blind you with a claw, you stay blind. forever), as well as an upgrade charm that does the same but resists even specific healing magic.
>>
File: Badger Totem.jpg (189KB, 1024x934px) Image search: [Google]
Badger Totem.jpg
189KB, 1024x934px
>>52921914
>>52921694
I think they also have a charm that makes magical healing not work, you require time to regenerate at your normal rate.
>>
>Lunar Jump
>Animal form, 100 CP to import a natural species from a previous jump
>Use Sitcom jump to go to The Simpsons and take the Screamapillar
Is this the OTB?
>>
>>52921885
Seems ok, but might still be getting some changes I dunno
>>
>>52921953
Describe this creampillar.
>>
>>52921280
>I could have had the origins start with different amounts of circuits and price them accordingly but I felt that it'd be better to let people choose for themselves. Twenty circuits is the average amount a magus usually has and given that Jewel Magecraft is about storing magical energy over time you'd still be able to do comparable things to Rin it'd just take five times longer to store up something equivalent to her gems .
I don't see why you want people to start as an average mage when the charters the show is about are way outside the norm. Miyu and Illya both have hundreds and to compare with them you need that much.

>The Refined Lesser Grail perk gives you the same magical capacity as Illya. I felt that that was a better way of handling it than making the Grail Candidate option cost more to start off with the magical power Illya and Miyu have.
Magical Capacity isn't the same thing as circuits. In fact it's kind of useless to have that much power without having a shitton of circuits to.

Sorry if I'm coming across strong but I think making it an arbitrary twenty does not represent the amount of power you need to really matter as a magical girl.
>>
>>52921973
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uWTDbfZHQo
>>
>>52921901
Kaiju fights keep smashing your favorite hang-outs and/or your stuff in general? Like, you buy a new car and the monster of the week steps on it the second you climb out of it?
>>
>>52922005
I like the way you think!
>>
File: 54 cakes.png (322KB, 325x879px) Image search: [Google]
54 cakes.png
322KB, 325x879px
>>52921946
It's quite possible, though I can't remember any...

>>52921953
Huh. I'm going to say... yes.

It'd require 150cp though, since it's smaller than a cat.
>>
Hi again. I'm in need of proofreading. I suck at writing things down that makes sense.

WaveyRyder (600cp) – Its not the Waverider but the WaveyRyder a knock off of the ship that’s well known throughout time. Structurally it’s the same as the Waverider, except its devoid of anything personal indicating that its hot off the assembly line. The ship mirrors that of the Waverider, it too is a timeship & a starship, by “riding” timewaves in the Temporal Zone, which if you happen to look out would look like a giant green ocean that’s constantly churning & collapsing upon itself. While in the temporal zone only local time (ship time) matters & any changes in the timeline that occurs to everyone else doesn’t affect you while in the Temporal Zone. Each universe has their own timeline so changing one universe’s timeline isn’t going to affect for example Earth-2’s timeline. As mentioned the ship is also a starship, but it lacks any FTL capabilities. Its extremely resistant to heat, able to enter & exit the atmosphere rather quickly, as well its able to function in the crushing depths of the ocean. Like the Waverider it comes with multiple compartments, including an Officer’s quarter, crew bedrooms, first aid room that’s equipped with highly-advanced futuristic technology, such as organ & limb regeneration. Lastly the ship has a cloaking device that allows it to be protected against visual as well as most electronic equipment, minus technology created by the Time-Masters to track time-ships. Post Jump the Time Drive is only able to function in universe where time travel is a normal thing. Otherwise it functions purely as a Starship, only able to go as far as the edges of the Solar System in any reasonable amount of time.
>>
What animals should a lunar jumper aim for in the way of Heart's Blood?
>>
>>52922025
>Pay an additional 100 CP
Huh, I missed that bit and thought you could do whatever you wanted if you paid 100.
I don't actually want to take the Screamapillar in a serious build, as fitting as it is for jumpers, it's just a gag.
>>
>>52922071
What about Hypnotoad then?
>>
File: Stop Bullying.jpg (143KB, 1145x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Stop Bullying.jpg
143KB, 1145x1056px
>>52922025
>>52921953
Any natural species? What defines 'natural'? Just out of curiosity, since animals were designed by the Gods in a number of settings.
Because depending on things, this could be VERY pleasing to the Justice
>>
File: acting koi.jpg (100KB, 600x824px) Image search: [Google]
acting koi.jpg
100KB, 600x824px
Kamigawa

>Jukai Forest
Guess I might be going to see the dragon guy for tea or something. Not sure why a kami would be somewhere far from it's own

>Kami 200
Going in as a giant fish as the only land I bought was school on a river. Looking at the cards kami are a lot weirder than I thought but I think a giant fish would fit in.

>Jumper of Flesh and Spirit 700
Wasn't really sure if I'd bother with this but having a kami for every symbolic link seems to work well with having 8 symbolic links.

>Bizarre Form
Says I can be no larger than a 6 story building so definitely going with that.

>Spirit Attendants
Is largely redundant but nice.

>Symbolic Link 800
I bought on top of getting 6 for free, so I get 8. Haven't worked out what they all are yet

>Kami in All Things 1000
Is a great perk as it lets you know stuff about people who use your blessings. Doesn't do much on its own but works great with out of setting stuff and Divine Intervention.

>Divine Intervention 1300
Gets boosted for the kami cronies and lets me bless people and shrines.

>Starting Gear
This gives me a bag and clothes. Not sure if they fit my giant fish body or what.

>Minamo, School at Water's Edge
Was easily my favourite land, shame I couldn't afford more and this gave me the whole giant fish idea.

>Honden of Jumper
Is a warehouse attachment which I'm not sure if I'll use. Guess it's neat if I can toggle it but I never really thought about it.
>>
>>52922219
>Companions 1400
> Nuala: Yamabushi, Mana Fount, Duplication Magic 100, God Slaying Arts 400, Monk's Livelihood, A Small Shrine 500
Well it's an interesting change in dynamic from lunars where I was largely her assistant for a decade. Here she's a scholar in a school that I imagine I have some sort of involvement in given it's a land a bought (assuming there aren't several mystic schools on top of waterfalls here). At the very least I live in the river as some sort of school guardian but I like to think I'd give bizarre lectures from the riverside and spit water at bad students and that maybe I'd wear a mortarboard.

>The Tip of the Iceberg 1200
>A Reckoning 1000
Means a warlord and an ogre warlord are after me. Perhaps it'll turn into a fishing contest but either way I like to think it'll end up as a series of stories people tell their children about a fish that keeps outsmarting people. Y'know like Anansi stories but with a giant fish in a mortarboard.
>>
File: enduring clusterfuck.jpg (69KB, 486x500px) Image search: [Google]
enduring clusterfuck.jpg
69KB, 486x500px
Are there any ways to lift anti-regen curses?
>>
>>52920956
Well if dimensional travel is a no how about simply making portals for simple teleporting for vibe? He could do that as well.
>>
>>52922063
All of them. But more seriously, there's a few things that're useful in general terms.

Mobility forms, as in birds (maybe a Strix or a Steel Shadow if you can get them), aquatic creatures, and something reasonably fast on land (Simhata/Lion-Horses are good).

Combat forms, with Tyrant Lizards as the standard, but really it's personal preference and using your War Form is probably better (I like Snow Lions myself though).

Stealth forms. For which the smallest and most innocuous thing you can access would be best. I like to use a common fly for that.

And utility forms. Things like octopus form to shapeshift tentacles in when you need them, or an Eight-Tailed Molehound to basically swim through a desert, or one of the Fair Folk's flying whales for when you need to be a flying whale, or any number of other things.

...And of course you can take the forms of much more than just animals with refinement. So there's an absolute wealth of other things to get. I'd advise you to hunt Behemoths while you're in Creation myself. Those are cool.

>>52922156
There's a note on that at the bottom of the jump.

>For the purposes of Spirit Shape, a natural animal is an animal without supernatural powers or sapience. No behemoths, no wyld mutants, and no spirits either. In addition, it has to be a species of animals, not just an one-off. Engineered species are allowed, as long as they can propagate on their own.
>>
File: DealwithitNamiRobin.gif (375KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
DealwithitNamiRobin.gif
375KB, 500x300px
Also here's this needing some look over.

•Catropic Teleportation (600mp) – The power to link Einstein-Rosen bridges to anything with a high solar reflectance, essentially creating a wormhole through reflections. Aka you’re able to travel through any reflective surface at great speeds. This power maybe used offensively such as trapping someone within the Mirror-Dimension, or pulling them through one reflective surface to another; such as the top story of a skyscraper. The wormholes are in a state of hyperflux preventing anyone from vibrating their way out of the mirror dimension.
>>
>>52921999
>I don't see why you want people to start as an average mage when the charters the show is about are way outside the norm. Miyu and Illya both have hundreds and to compare with them you need that much.
>Magical Capacity isn't the same thing as circuits. In fact it's kind of useless to have that much power without having a shitton of circuits to.
>Sorry if I'm coming across strong but I think making it an arbitrary twenty does not represent the amount of power you need to really matter as a magical girl.

By magical capacity I mean that the perk gives you an equivalent amount of magical power/prana output/magic circuits to Illya. I'll clarify that. It's meant to give you the magical power power that lesser grails have.

I guess I could change it so magus/grail candidate start with a higher amount. I don't know about them starting with a hundred circuits without increasing the price of the origin though. Maybe 50 circuits?
>>
>>52922279
>Engineered species are allowed, as long as they can propagate on their own.
Nice.
Does breathing fire count as a supernatural power if they do so via entirely biological means?

What I'm saying is I want to by a Fyora from Geneforge. It's basically just a velociraptor that can breath fire. But I really like them, despite being cannon fodder past the early-game.
>>
>>52922316
I'd say you shouldn't give a hard number. Just say something like enough mana output to keep up with X character. Maybe have like Bazzet tier, Rin tier, Ilyya tier or something like that. The problem with using average numbers as your base is that the people the actual story is about are massive outliers so it kind of feels like you're paying for stuff everyone has already.
>>
File: Sacheverell.gif (117KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sacheverell.gif
117KB, 565x800px
>>52922376
>Does breathing fire count as a supernatural power if they do so via entirely biological means?
Nah, that's fine.

>What I'm saying is I want to by a Fyora from Geneforge. It's basically just a velociraptor that can breath fire. But I really like them, despite being cannon fodder past the early-game.
Go ahead, that sounds cool to me.

Gonna pass out now though, damn it's late.
>>
>>52922413
Kind of dumb when the actual characters DO often get hard numbers.
>>
>>52922316
Don't offer more circuits then normal just because some characters have more. If people want those amounts, they can pay for them. It's already cheaper to get circuits in your jump then any other Fate work.
>>
File: Joy.gif (148KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Joy.gif
148KB, 500x333px
>>52922431
>Justice can be a Fyora-Man
Yes. This pleases me.
>>
>>52922462
Just because the origin you are requires more, you mean?
>>
>>52922271
Done. I also added it to Speedster because that's how Savitar gets around by going so fast he's ripping wormholes through space-time almost teleporting by running fast. Also mentioned that you can vibe to different dimensions only in Arrowverse jump.

Timetravel for speedster is still off limits in the sense you're not going to be able to go forward or backwards in time. However you can still "teleport" like Savitar if you get that fast, similar to how Speedster vibrate across to different dimensions. Just they're stuck in the "now" post-jump.
>>
>>52922431
I presume that Moonsilver Tattoos can be removed post-jump?
My jumper doesn’t like tattoos.
>>
>>52922413
Even if you just use vague description you'll still feel like you're just paying for stuff that everyone has already. This isn't that much different from the Sphere Grid problem that FFX remake anon was having a few threads back.
>>
>>52922473
I thought Justice was an ass man?
>>
>>52922462
Nope.Fate Stay Night offers 30 circuits for every 100 CP .
>>
File: Truth.jpg (69KB, 730x541px) Image search: [Google]
Truth.jpg
69KB, 730x541px
>>52922494
I like women in general. Breasts, ass, hips. They are all good.
>>
>>52922462
>It's already cheaper to get circuits in your jump then any other Fate work.
Interjump balance.
>>
>>52922433
Except those numbers are dumb. Rin has about a hundred. 70% of Illya's body is magic circuits and she has thousands.

>>52922462
Other Fate jumps and their prices don't matter in this case. Prisma has an over all higher power level and one of the origins all but requires massive numbers of circuits to not start out massively behind the other two with it. If Grail Candidates don't start with more circuits then they have to buy hundreds of co worth more to function in the role their origin gives them.
>>
>>52922481
The origin doesn't require it. The ones whose characters have more get discounts on it already.
>>
File: Luna_Considering.png (38KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Luna_Considering.png
38KB, 700x700px
>>52922490
...I hadn't considered that.

But sure, you can lose them post-jump. You would also lose their protection if you do so though.

Sleep, for real this time.
>>
>>52922579
Or they can buy the perk they get for reflecting that. At least try to give a coherent argument when you're trying to get more power here.
>>
>>52922599
Except this discounts still leave them buying hundreds of CP worth of stuff to start in the same place as everyone else.
>>
>>52922270
On yourself or others?
>>
File: Fresh out of mercy.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Fresh out of mercy.gif
1MB, 500x281px
Can I make this, or is it a bad plan?
>>
File: HUMAN DRIFTING.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
HUMAN DRIFTING.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>52921637
I have not yet but I know i must do one thing that they can help with

Drift

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

GAS GAS GAS
IM GONNA STEP ON THE GAS
TONIGHT
>>
>>52922627
So you mean you need to pay to be on the level of the main characters? Struggling to see the problem with that.
>>
File: baby bat.gif (6MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
baby bat.gif
6MB, 480x480px
Any perks like Oathkeeper from Kingdom hearts?
>>
which exalted jumps should i go to in order
>>
170. Black Dynamite
Origin: Drop-In, Theme: Kung Fu Master
Perks: Can You Dig It?, A Veritable One Man Army, Smack Wiped Off The Streets, Tom Slick Brother, You're Gonna Wake The Rest Of The Bitches
Items: Pimpin' Clothes, Militant Beret
Drawbacks: Kung Fu Treachery

I have a team check a sample of every food and liquor on this planet, because there's no way some fool-ass kung fu chemist is messing with the bodies of the people. I have agents out there running tests and shit all over the world, from Harlem to Bangkok. In between cases of Kung Fu Treachery, I'm gonna solve the problem of people selling drugs to the community, any community, by cutting them off at the source. That's right, I'm going to kung fu my way through the jungles of Columbia to cut off the cocaine supply, and through the Church & Dwight offices to cut off the baking soda supply. You can't tell me that they aren't in on the dastardly scheme to spread crack to the children, when they supply anywhere between 10 to 80% of the ingredients, depending on your desired profit margin. I still know how to make Fixer too. A little vomiting is worth it to protect the children from drug addiction.

This is a busy, wacky-ass jump where a guy can get away with a lot if he's cool as hell while doing it. Stuff like throwing weapons and having them land exactly when you want them to, or evading detection just by hanging from the ceiling by your fingertips, even if you have a motorcycle tucked between your legs. Especially if you can do kung fu with it. No one ever expects to get a motorbike dropped on 'em.
>>
>>52922524
Isn't it just 50cp for every 30 here for the origins that need the circuits?
>>
>>52922316
Some of the discounts in Prisma Ilya are bizarre. The Thompson Contender is more expensive then all the cards which turn you into servants. It's cheaper to become Hercules then to get a gun which serves as a mediocre NP at the absolute best. Maybe switch it and the 400 CO item which gives you super gravity control around.
>>
>>52922637
On myself, but others are also ideal
>>
>>52922677
You need to pay hundreds of CP to perform the basic functions of your origins. If you don't buy magic circuits or a capstone you won't be able to do shit as a Grail Candidate.
>>
>>52922647
SAO has a drawback that makes PTSD kirito canon, but it doesn't actually make it the abridged.
I struggle to see how you'd make distinct enough to be a seperate jump though, especially since the series is unfinished, but SAO abridged is 200% better than the original so I kind of want it anyways.
>>
>>52921474
>How much you think it should cost?
800 CP undiscounted?
>>
>>52922647
Only if I get perks about movie quotes, and the chance to call out Kayaba for being an idiot
>>
>>52922697
If you want to escalate it's Mortal > Dragonblood > Sidereal/Lunar > Infernal
It doesn't matter what order you take them in so it's really just a measure of how you want it too go.
>>
>>52922697
Mortal Heroes -> Dragonblooded -> Lunars -> Alchemicals (when it's made) -> Abyssals (when it's made) -> Infernals -> Solars
>>
>>52922813
you uh

you forgot sidereal there
>>
>>52922785
Easy. Just make perks out of all the random shit people say or do.

>>52922807
100 cp for the Cheating Haxxor Faggot tree. Whenever you want.
>>
>>52922813
>Forgetting Raksha(when it's made)
>>
>>52922697
Abyssals -> Alchemicals -> Dragonblooded -> Fair Folk -> Infernals -> Lunars -> Mortal Heroes -> Solars -> V:tMB
>>
>>52922840
That's the joke.
>>
>>52922840
>>52922845

Look just fuck Creation, alright.

Do you know how much of a pain in the ass it is to keep track of all these fucking special snowflake pieces of shit.
>>
>>52922841
Snuffles the Mob Cat origin.

>>52922869
>said every storyteller ever
>>
File: Do you want this to happen.jpg (18KB, 350x256px) Image search: [Google]
Do you want this to happen.jpg
18KB, 350x256px
Now. Who thinks I should pod this man, any version of him from any jump where he exists, and give him an Exaltation?
>>
>>52922727
Ilya Jump Magic Circuits starts at 200 CP for every 20 .Lesser Grail/Magus gets discounted to 100 CP for every 20.
>>
>>52922811
>>52922813
>>52922856
thank you
>>
Where is the Marvel Cinematic Universe expansion jump thingo? Can't find it in the drive, don't know what keywords to use to find it in the archives.
>>
>>52922907
It's never being made unless someone else steps up to the plate.
>>
>>52922907
It's coming, be patient.

Looking like you brought it up to shitpost though. 30 seconds? We know you bought a pass, you autist.
>>
>>52922907
I don't think MCU part 2 is done yet.
>>
>>52922779
So are you trying to argue the Background should cost 400 CP and give the prana capstone for free or what. Because that's just needlessly punishing people who think they can work around having a lower than average supply of prana.

If you choose to spend your remaining 900 CP on nothing that's your prerogative.
>>
>>52922907
MCU 2 is in progress slowly. It'll be done when it's done.
>>
What are some jumps where reality is either heavily influenced by the thoughts of its inhabitants (like Persona) or connected greatly to some overlapping supernatural realm/inherently mutable by its cosmology (such as Mage: the Awakening)? Besides SMT jumps.
>>
>>52922869
>Said every jumpmaker ever
>>
>>52922885
Maybe not a full origin, but the whole speaking cat and 'no way you could have survived that' are making it in...

and what the fuck I have 1/3 of a jump.
>>
Are there any good places to be a celestial exalt without being murdered if discovered?
>>
File: rachne cry.jpg (26KB, 639x481px) Image search: [Google]
rachne cry.jpg
26KB, 639x481px
>>52922921
I saw a draft that was pretty much done about a week or so ago.

>>52922934
P-please anon, I'm just an innocent bystander. I don't even know whats got the thread in a tizzy.
>>
>>52922954
Raildex. I think at least, that whole thing is a headache.
>>
File: UltramanJumpchainWIP.pdf (197KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
UltramanJumpchainWIP.pdf
197KB, 1x1px
Added a few drawbacks and wrote up the scenarios. I'd still like some opinions on pricing and pretty much everything in this jump, i'm not saying it's done yet. But it is jumpable, just remember everything is subject to change until I get some good feedback.
>>
>>52922983
Yu Shan for Sidereals, Malfeas for Infernals, Underworld for Abyssals. Solars and Lunars get fucked.
>>
>>52922934
Anon, I'm pretty sure the shitposter is constantly monitoring the thread for anything related to Red, given how he once responded to her literally fifteen seconds after she posted. Also, going by this >>52922991, it looks like the shitposter just hijacked their question to shitpost, again, like usual.
>>
>>52922486
There are a couple of season 3 powers you might think of adding, you have like the guy who can decay things by touch, the earthquake guy, and maybe some sort of power giver with Alchemy?
>>
>>52922944
No I'm arguing the pricing as it is broken and needs to be reworked at least for that origin. It shouldn't be cripplingly expensive to do the same things that the main character does at the very start of the series. It's up to Batman Anon ultimatley but when you start out lower then literally every other character in the show it doesn't feel nice.
>>
>>52922991
If you're new then you need to at least lurk and know what not to bring up. There are jumps and jumpmakers that you can't bring up without it being called shitposting.
>>
>>52922983
Anywhere the immaculate faith isn't the major religion is "safe." You'll have to start carving out your own place if you really want to be obvious about it though.

If you're a lunar with tats you can just hang out in the bordermarshes and just about nobody will bother you except fairies.

Infernals can just hang in hell and nobody will even know what a Sidereal is.
>>
>>52920956
Music Meister power for teaching heroes lessons
>>
>>52923052
>you can't even talk about certain jumps and jumpmakers without being accused of shitposting
So this is how far we've fallen? How much further can we go?
>>
>>52923037
Yeah and just adding cost to the origin itself fixes that issue since you can give more to them for free. Or are you saying they should get that for free and make all the other origins shit in comparison?
>>
>>52923079
I;d be fine with the price being increased a bit.
>>
>>52923078
Well look at what's happened with Dirge, SoAnon, Wild_Card, or fucking JoJo. It's happened with Red since fucking Thread #13.

It's going to keep happening whether you like it or not.
>>
File: E8XSYKV.jpg (193KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
E8XSYKV.jpg
193KB, 576x432px
>>52923052
I'm not new, I've got a few jumps with my name on them as a matter of fact, I just posted in the thread after not reading it. I forgot Red was the one who wrote it, mainly because I don't give a shit and neither should you. Tiptoeing around an issue just so you don't draw the ire of some autist is pathetic.

Honestly, you guys need to stop being so jumpy. This level of paranoia isn't healthy and just exacerbates the situation.
>>
>>52922892
Tim Curry, or Anatoly Cherdenko?
>>
TopHatAlthalus
Could you resave the Innistrad update last thread differently?
The pdf went from 1.25 MB to 7.25 MB.
>>
>>52923078
It's nowhere near as bad as it could be. So far it's just Dirge and SoAnon that are on shitpost blacklist, so that's only about 50 or so jumps out of 800. Posting about Red's jumps lures out the shitposter when he's home from school, most people care about her jumps enough to fight against it.
>>
>>52923142
What jumps have you made, anon? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>52922992
Phase mechanics are bullshit. Hell is real and so is god, but they only exist because a lot of people over a long time agreed that he existed.
>>
>>52922983
Not really. Get busy building your power base fast, because the Realm is coming to knock at your door in 3...2...1...
>>
>>52923070
>>52923031
I'll update it later when S3 ends & I catch up on the stuff I missed. Last episode I watched was Grodd getting his butt kicked after invading Central City.
>>
File: GUTSS.png (702KB, 634x447px) Image search: [Google]
GUTSS.png
702KB, 634x447px
>>52923002
Oh man, those scenarios are so good. I don't know if I want a science patrol or one of those rings. Probably the Dark Ring as I love the idea of going though the multiverse with an army of my favorite kaiju.

I love this shit.
>>
>>52923064
Is the Immaculate Order strong in Great Forks? It looks like there is only one dragonblooded there who is just around to sit on a manse and tend to any dynasts who show up.
>>
>>52923150
Mostly the former, but Cherdenko is good too.

Basically 'any Tim Curry character'. Due to how over the top the guy is.
>>
>>52923164
And wakfu, wildcard and whoever else someone's butthurt about.
Just ignore the shitposting and let people talk about what they like.
Getting reactionary over something that could preempt shitposting isn't going to solve anything.
>>
>>52923165
Strike Witches
XCom 2
The original DxD
Shit ones
>>
>>52923209
>spoiler
But I like all those jumps, anon.
>>
>>52923209
No way in fucking hell you're Strike-Chan.

There's nowhere near enough smug bullshit.
>>
>>52923209
You're still alive?
I was wondering where you had gone. It's nice to see you didn't leave.
I don't think they're bad, but DXD was hella weird.
>>
>>52923208
You realize none of the jumpmakers you've brought up have asked to retract their jumps right? SoAnon is on the list because she's asked the drive to remove her jumps and got pissed when it didn't happen. Dirge is on the list because he's asked thread to replace his jumps but thread shits on anyone who tries.
>>
>>52922892
depends, do you plan to take him to ...SPACE
>>
>>52922740
I suppose. Authoritan Personalism does seem a bit weak for a 600cp item though.

>>52922779
If the magic power becomes something you get just for taking the origin I'd have to raise the price of it quite a bit. I'd prefer giving people the option of whether they want to pay for the power instead of making it an expensive origin. You can still do plenty of stuff with 20 magic circuits. There's examples in the jump about what you can do with them.

>>52923037
Illya's at her strongest in terms of magical power at the start of the series though. She loses most of her power when Kuro is formed. She manages to overpower Ea with raw power for example. I really don't think that should be part of a 100cp origin or that it should come cheaply. I also don't want to lock it to having to take an origin to get it.
>>
If I have multiple magical girl forms, can they stack? Can I chain transformation sequences to have several active at the same time (or alternatively combine them together into one big transformation) or am I restricted to having one powerset active at any given time without a perk like the SAO one for combining alt-forms?
>>
File: Praise Be.jpg (122KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Praise Be.jpg
122KB, 800x480px
>>52923289
OF COURSE!
>>
File: oJ2AJGn_.jpg (32KB, 358x344px) Image search: [Google]
oJ2AJGn_.jpg
32KB, 358x344px
>>52923225
We are our own worst critics.

>>52923231
I reached levels of smug that no one thought was possible. Critical mass was attained.

And honestly, who who would pretend to be me?

>>52923239
Well, it's in better hands now.
>>
>>52923281
And? People still shitpost about them enough that it's a trend.
>>
File: 1490474552812.jpg (94KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
1490474552812.jpg
94KB, 520x390px
>>52923342
Holy shit that all looks way more negative than I intended..
>>
>>52916133
>Darksiders
Did anybody decide to go for something other than Rider?
>>
>>52923290
death to kuro
>>
>>52923343
There's a difference between cases where it's the shitposter chasing the jumpmaker for pointless shit like Red, Wakfu and the others that Strike brought up compared to cases where the jumpmaker is basically the shitposter because of something they've done.
>>
>>52923371
Maker is pretty impressive too!
>>
>>52923290
Curious,how much magical circuits do you estimate Ilya have at her strongest.
>>
>>52923371
Maker 100%. I like building things.
>>
>>52923371
Maker all of the day bro.
>>
>>52923371
I went Maker.
>>
>>52923380
I like how you compromise your hatred of Red just to shit on Dirge. You must like bullying him more.
>>
>>52923380
I don't know what you're getting at, but I think you've got an argument you want to start so I'm going to bow out now.
>>
>>52923371
What is this setting about? It looks like a twist on the normal conventions of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse, but there's no God, just a bunch of rock-heads sticking up out of the ground telling them what to do?
>>
>>52923401
Enlighten me, how am I shitting on Dirge? Or are you trying to deny that the thread shits on anyone who tries to make a replacement even though he asked for people to replace his jumps?
>>
File: mimic.gif (2MB, 240x190px) Image search: [Google]
mimic.gif
2MB, 240x190px
>>52923401
Dirge ruined his christmas remember?
>>
>>52923426
Oh yeah, he did the CYOA jump. That actually explains everything the shitposter has done this year.
>>
>>52923420
That's a rough-and-tumble way of putting it.

My suggestion? Watch an LP of it and the second game. War and Death are VERY interesting characters in their own right, and there is a LOT of worldbuilding that goes on to make a pretty damn cool world.

It's just a shame that THQ's dead. Darksiders 3 and 4 might... never be a thing, at this rate.
>>
Okay, as someone who's Kamen Retarded, do Wizard Rings count as drivers or switches for the purposes of Cosmic Energy? Also, would someone give a brief description of what the various Riders in Neo Hesiei Part 2 can actually do? Pretty much everything in the jump is described in relative terms or through multipliers, and the wiki is utterly huge.
>>
>>52923436
Hate to burst your bubble, but it was actually Elona that did the CYOA jump.
>>
>>52923496
Are you looking for feats of strength and what their various Forms can actually do?
>>
>>52923496
Wizard Rivers count as Switches. WizarDriver counts as Driver.

NHPart 2 Riders are:

Fourze - Teenage astronaut with gadgets themed after humanity's tools, fueled by SPACE FRIENDSHIP ENERGY.

Wizard - Wandering fashionable hobo channels mana from demon trapped inside his mental-spiritual Underworld to defeat the monsters trying to drive other people into despair. Lots of messages of hope and also a lot of parallels to depression with Phantoms and their victims.
>>
>>52923531
It most definitely was not. I was on a break when this went down.
>>
>>52923441
Man, this world looks pretty shitty if you're a human. Honestly, I can't even begin to name how many people here are stupid and need to get their shit pushed in for this fuck up.

I only wish there could have been a way to go back and prevent humanity from totally eating it.
>>
File: UltramanJumpchainWIP.pdf (197KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
UltramanJumpchainWIP.pdf
197KB, 1x1px
Added companion options. Fixed some wording.
>>
What Knacks would I need to hunt a D&D Dragon for its Heart Blood?
>>
>>52923531
Dirge provided the structure and he and Epicure did the writing.
>>
>>52923557
Humanity's extinct, actually.

Darksiders 2's plot is about bringing them back.
>>
>>52923553
My bad. I looked through the archives. It was Epicure not you.
>>
>>52923557
>>52923568
NEVERMIND IT'S 4 AM I CANNOT READING COMPREHENSION

FUCK
>>
>>52923557
The funny thing is that the idea was to wait to have the war when humanity had ascended into a species to rival the angels and demons and thus it was a fair contest.

I'm not sure if we ever learn what humanity at that level would be like.
>>
>>52923568
Honestly the trauma would be too much for them to function.
>>
>>52923580
Well, at least that Anon that asked me to change my name is getting his money's worth now, I suppose.
>>
>>52923564
Can I be an Ultramang?
>>
>>52923426
>That Pic

A cat mimic would probably be something a Jumper would make. Just because why not.
>>
>>52923568
Humanity's extinct, actually.
I noticed, hence, 'go back to prevent this tragedy' or at least 'fucking kill both the other kingdoms so they won't fuck everything up with their warmongering'. But there's not really a reason to be pissed considering humanity ate it, besides revenge. Replacing humanity would be a project to consider too.
>>
>>52923557
Yeah, you can plant the blame on this squarely on the Angels and Demons.

Angels tried to be sneaky and initiate the war with Hell early, and then Hell hijacked their plan and fucked it all up.
>>
>>52923567
I'd rather just credit Epicure entirely since the idea was his. The structure isn't anything unique, anyone could have pitched in. And honestly I'm of the mind that the less Dirge gets brought up the better.
>>
>>52923677
They both did the writing you dunce.
Stop being a bitch about it.
>>
>>52922602
I was kind of assuming the tattoos went away after the jump too. However I am assuming from what you say that they are kind of important to a Lunar. Is there any way to make them permanently invisible?
>>
>>52923371
Man, is there any other jump that does this whole 'perks that cost more than 1000 cp' thing for multiple perk lines?
>>
>>52923684
>a /jc/ poster
>Ever not being a bitch
>>
>>52923684
>Stop being a bitch about it.
Are you seriously going to throw a shit fit over a Christmas prank?
>>
>>52923721
What?
>>
>>52923721
It's a /cyoa/. It doesn't belong here, and neither does any one who made or used it.
>>
>>52923391
Difficult to say. Based on the main Fate series where Illya could support Berserker without the holy grail aiding her and Rin needed Shirou's help to do the same with Saber maybe two or three times Rin as a lower limit? I don't know if there's any other things you can compare Illya to where the other thing is known.
>>
>>52923738
Now this is shitposting.
>>
>>52923738
Shouldn't you be saying that to >>52923684?
>>
>>52923738
And your father should've worn a fucking condom when you were conceived, but it looks like neither of us get what we want you fucking potato.
>>
>>52923496
Here, let me link you to a Youtube channel with appropriate videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/haziq3744/videos
>>
>>52923747
It should have been obvious from the moment he whined about dirge.
>>
File: 1404455566737.png (173KB, 450x393px) Image search: [Google]
1404455566737.png
173KB, 450x393px
Well if anybody still needed confirmation that christmas was the source of his butthurt we've got it now.
Report and Ignore gentlemen.
>>
>>52923772
What is this giant Dorito and where can I get one of my own?
>>
>>52923760
Why did this post have a British accent.
>>
File: 294418-senrankagura.jpg (307KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
294418-senrankagura.jpg
307KB, 1920x1080px
Jumpers here is the ultimate question.

Life or Hometown?
>>
>>52923768
If he dedicated his efforts to making the replacement jumps he might actually get something done. I'm still waiting for FFX anon to feed more updates.
>>
>>52923814
Hometown is the euphemism for asses, right? If so, that one. Though it's only ahead by a little bit, any body shape can be attractive provided the woman keeps herself in a healthy level of fitness.
>>
>>52923814
Life.
>>
>>52923441
Why does this jump have Fury and Strife as the other two Horsemen? Wasn't Pestilence even referenced in the first game as one of the other horsemen?
>>
>>52923799
That post more gave me a Preacher vibe.
>>
>>52923815
I'm not nearly so eager for another round of shitposting.
>>
>>52923843
Nope. It's always been Fury and Strife.
>>
File: death.png (3KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
death.png
3KB, 640x480px
>>52923814
Is Death an option?
>>
>>52923843
No. It's always been War, Death, Fury and Strike in the Darksiders canon.
>>
>>52923872
No, sorry, I deleted my save. That's always something that amuses me given Undertale's fourth wall breaking. I like to think that I'm interrupting Chara as they're giving their big evil speech about how they're the one in control and reminding them that I'm a real person, not just a software artifact like they are. And then I go and play fan mods of the game that have Chara go on fluffy happy adventures, just to drive in the fact that they only ever had what power I allowed them to.
>>
File: 951.png (732KB, 902x1443px) Image search: [Google]
951.png
732KB, 902x1443px
>>52923872
Sure.
>>
>>52923814
AAASSSSSS
>>
>>52923862
There isn't that much shitposting with it at all. The perks he showed were pretty good and most people were only having issues because he refused to write his own scenario. He can easily fix that problem and the detractors won't have more problems to bring up. It's not even like scenarios are that hard to make, look at Gauntlet, he pumps them out by the dozens each jump.
>>
File: 1447395794497.png (32KB, 211x216px) Image search: [Google]
1447395794497.png
32KB, 211x216px
>>52923915
I think it's neat just how hard the game fights you doing this if you've got the steam copy.
The genocide files stick around even if you delete them unless you delink from the cloud and disable your connection.
Not like deleting your save even works if you've already sold your soul.
You've got to scrub the whole folder to get it all.
>>
>>52924010
And yet it works anyway. You don't have free will, Chara, you're bound by a set of possibility spaces that I've established for you to live in.
>>
>>52923969
>The perks he showed were pretty good and most people were only having issues because he refused to write his own scenario.
You seem to be both cherry-picking and overly optimistic even then, because a number of people won't even recognize it's existence at all as anything besides shitposting, myself included.

More than that, 'pretty good' is nowhere near good enough, because it's still worse than Dirge's jump's stuff. I won't even accept it if it's better, simply because I will never tolerate such blatant disregard for our content, to try replacing a good jump that other people like simply because you can.
>>
File: Best DC Girl.jpg (94KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
Best DC Girl.jpg
94KB, 736x414px
>>52923814
Both, also whatever is the euphemism for hips.

>>52923872
I sure chose her.

>>52923843
Strife is not an uncommon replacement for Famine, it's stupid but it is an established thing

>>52923866
>>52923874
>Fury
>As opposed to Pestilence or Conquest
This, this pisses me off.
>>
File: 1447465885017.png (10KB, 542x315px) Image search: [Google]
1447465885017.png
10KB, 542x315px
>>52924038
Whatever dude. You liked it enough to let me drive for a while.
It's only a matter of time before you do it again.
>>
Generic Creepypasta:
>Ritualist+Avatar- Others can now do rituals to summon an avatar, following the same rules for Avatar.
This means one of your Avatars, not making one of their own, right?
>>
File: Chara.jpg (84KB, 406x600px) Image search: [Google]
Chara.jpg
84KB, 406x600px
>>52924083
>>52924038
>Not SAVING Chara
0/10

Redemption is possible, even for the lost souls.
>>
>>52924083
No. You were never driving in the first place. My sins are my own. I just let you ride shotgun so you'd feel important.
>>
>>52924108
Holy shit, you're pathetic.
>>
>>52924136
He only cares because it has a pussy anon. Everyone knows this by now.
>>
>>52923957
Tttiiitttssss
>>
File: voldebored.png (189KB, 497x280px) Image search: [Google]
voldebored.png
189KB, 497x280px
>>52924083
Get back in your box, Chara, hanging out with the skele-bros took up too much time and I never got around to playing your game.

Also blue and orange are best magics. Especially if you decide to be unfair.
>>
File: Redemption.jpg (37KB, 736x954px) Image search: [Google]
Redemption.jpg
37KB, 736x954px
>>52924158
>blue and orange are best magics
Truth, but only if you can turn someone Blue to go along with it.
>>
>>52924175
Of course! I intend to use that to troll the fuck out of flying superheroes, by the way. Especially if they're flying at ridiculous speeds.
>>
>>52924201
Now you're thinking with Magic Tom.
>>
>>52924201
>Random superhero is flying one day, only to suddenly be weighed down and crash
>Immediately gets ready to fight, and is confused when nothing else happens
>Somewhere off in the distance, a noseless dark lord whistles innocently
>>
>>52924157
MMMIIIDDDRRRIIIFFFFFF
>>
>>52923957
>>52924157
>>52924235
SSSTTTRRREEETTTCCCHHHIIINNNGGG OOOUUUTTT WWWOOORRRDDDSSS
>>
>>52924143
>>52924136
What's really pathetic is how one-note your shitposting against him is. You don't like him, but you don't expend the effort to come up with all kinds of random stupidity to spout about him. It's basically always one thing, said two ways, generally one after the other to make you obvious.
>>
>>52924226
More like:

>go to Injustice with a GL ring
>let the Sinestro Corp corner me in orbit before they get the chance to kill Kyle Rayner instead
>let them take the ring and fake choking
>stop playing up the drama after an excessively long time and look at them like they're idiots
>apply gravity to Sinestro
>see whether a yellow ring is sufficient to survive re-entry impact
>make sure to get video of the rest of the Sinestro Corps' faces
>>
Actually.

Son of a bitch.

Fetch from Nintendogs lets me instantly summon anything I can see (or own) as long as it can fit into my hand, right? Could I summon THEIR rings? I may have to use this tactic if so.
>>
>>52924306
>one note
Just like justice's chain amirite?
>>
>>52924095
The first one, yes.
>>
>>52924346
Shit star for effort.
>>
>>52924319
Okay, but they're already being affected by gravity. That's what orbit is. You need to be fighting them just floating up in the mesosphere to get that trick to work. Don't make the mistake of letting them gain sideways momentum.
>>
>>52916291

Don Juan
>>
>>52924388
I am pretty sure they were using the rings to maintain altitude, rather than actually orbiting, considering they intercepted Raynor and otherwise would probably just be ignoring physics anyway.

Also watching Sinestro drop like a stone is too funny not to do.
>>
>>52916902
Still working on it, just moving slow on a big jump. Because each Guild is getting its own origin, and then there's Drop In. Also just some writer's block and distractions, will be trying to focus on it, had some other stuff distracting me but somewhat freer now.
>>
>>52924363
thanks
>>
>>52924235
THIGHS
>>
File: 57a.jpg (565KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
57a.jpg
565KB, 768x1024px
>>52923564

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE
>>
>>52924409
They use the ring to really just defy gravity in general. They can navigate black holes with experience & not get sucked in.
>>
>>52924469
Oh hey Digger, what's up?
>>
「The Trial」:
Destructive Power: E
Speed: C
Range: A
Durability: C
Precision: A
Development Potential: A
Ability: Anyone who is targeted by the stand is put on Trial for their actions by imaginary versions of role models, mentors and greatest fears. Can only affect one target at a time.

Is this a balanced stand?
>>
>>52924519
What happens if they lose the trial? Sounds interesting.
>>
>>52924306
>Justice casually advocates killing a loving father who took the only real option available for both daughters to live a good life, unknowingly putting one in the care of a complete monster
>suggests it's somehow wrong to not "redeem" a genocidal monster
>implying he cares about anything other than that imaginary poontang
>implying he doesn't actively tarnish the name he wears
Lol k. Let me know when you come back down to reality, anon.
>>
70. Katawa shoujo
=================
Disability - Burns on left side of body, burnt left eye retina
Length of Stay - The standard ten years

Personality - Adaptive
First Impressions - Intimidating, Charming - 300
Lessons Learned - Voice of the moment, The joy in others - 900
Items - Watch, Library - 1300

Drawbacks
- Phantom Pain - 1100
- Permanent smug Face - 1000

>Smug face is a drawback

At jump 70 it's a pretty safe bet that I don't need to study in order to pass. I'm like an over achieving delinquent during the day. At night though... well I've got a school full of disfigured souls and a bunch of experimental augmentations that need testing.

I'm probably going to keep the eye patch and scars, I mean, I've been through a lot, and if I get a head band I can claim a specific theme music.
>>
>>52924467
Legs.
>>
>>52924538
It breaks their will power entirely if they lose the trial and they have no desire to continue what they are currently doing.
They can obviously eventually regain their willpower but it could be used on an opponent in a battle to distract them and if they lose the trial they're basically in a state of helplessness.
Obviously someone who is someone their role models and mentors would want them to be they can easily win the trial but if lets say someone less sure of himself or someone who became a person their mentors/rolemodels would not want them to be they'd probably lose the trial.
>>
File: 1446364383320.png (447KB, 554x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1446364383320.png
447KB, 554x1600px
>>52923915
relevant
>>
Does Impressive Specimen from Obsidian Tower Trilogy work retroactively? That is to say, do your previously-acquired alt-forms gain "regal" traits?
>>
File: Capture.png (640KB, 422x596px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
640KB, 422x596px
>>52924510

13 hours of Persona 5
>>
File: IMG_0897.jpg (109KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0897.jpg
109KB, 500x667px
>>52924678
What month/day are you on?
>>
>>52924678
Huh, I never saw that coming
>>
>>52924467
This version of Strength is so delicious that it almost makes me want a BRS jump. I've even resorted to getting a facsimile of her as an OC companion.
>>
>>52924692
Let me ask you a question, anon: is your mind too fast for eyes?
>>
>>52924678
Yo, man, is In Your Dreams from Kamen Rider NH Part 2 a one-time boost to your physical attributes, or does it actively raise your speed and endurance to be on par with your strength?
>>
>>52924712
Yeah, most times I don't see when I'm done in
>>
>>52924691
Question about the Arrowverse update, why is unlimited fast food so expensive?
>>
File: IMG_0622.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0622.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>52924697
Blond & Tanned skin is the most delicious.
>>
>>52924691

6/3 or something

i forgot where most of the playtime went to be quite honest
i think it was mostly prep for the infiltrations and various other things
>>
>>52924678
Digger, would you mind answering a few Shadow Realm questions? First off, how big are the Blue-Eyes/Red-Eyes dragons? Some anon said they were about the size of large jets, but is that correct? Speaking of, if we combine the Red-Eyes, Blue-Eyes, and Wild perk trees, will we be as strong as the Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon? Finally, can we choose to be the Dark Magician's student alongside Dark Magician Girl if we take School of Dark?
>>
>>52924044
He only showed one background's worth of perks, it's pretty hard to cherry pick from that, if it's good it's good. If you won't recognize it's existence that's on you, not the jumpmaker. People could argue that the thread won't recognize the existence of the jumps on Dirge's drive either, so the second part seems kind of pointless.

The rest of it just seems to be a bias you have against the jumpmaker. Especially if you admit that you wouldn't accept it even if it turns out to be better.
>>
>>52924748
What should it be then?

>Look back & see massive formatting goofs

Urg.
>>
>>52924788
I was talking about the cherry picking of criticisms towards the guy making a replacement FF10 jump. It's mostly just been people rightly telling him to fuck off.
>>
File: 1475234842221.gif (2MB, 599x334px) Image search: [Google]
1475234842221.gif
2MB, 599x334px
>>52924771
>>52924725

>mfw

I was just gonna ask about a phantom thief chain but brain begin melt
>>
>>52924834
Oh, sorry man. You don't have to answer those if you want to focus on other stuff, I was just curious.
>>
>>52924792
I would say around 100, mostly because it is just a fun little thing that doesn't do very much for you. Especially in setting when you can find Big Belly Burger EVERYWHERE.

It sort of seems wrong to have something like that cost the same as the after discount price of some serious tech weapons.

It would be nice if you fixed the formatting, the area with the prices is inconsistent throughout the jump.
>>
>>52924864
I'll fix it in the morning.
>>
>>52924725

Managed to read...It's a one-time effect upon purchase

>>52924771

I'd say large fighter jets work, yeah, from what we see of them

Middle question: Blue Eyes Capstone + Wild Capstone would get you close, if not there

Not sure how Red Eyes adds in to this

Final question: No reason you couldn't, it is a pretty unique pool of spells. Could be taught by an apprentice themselves or be taught by the man himself
>>
>>52924788
Because we already have an FF-X jump. It doesn't matter if it's good, especially not if it's not better than Dirge's jump, jump replacements shouldn't be done unless the guy wants to cause a mess by replacing accepted and usable content in any circumstance.

I recognize Dirges jumps, and will continue to recognize Dirges jumps even over any replacements that are made, regardless of what shitposting the thread gets up to about him.

I would prefer if the thread also got their head out of their asses and stopped acting like it's acceptable behavior to shit on Dirge because he got sick of us shitting on him and left, since if we weren't the biggest assholes in the whole world, he might come back.
>>
>>52924927
Cool!
>>
>>52924976
You know Dirge said it was okay right? No one is arguing for replacing jumps that haven't been okayed by the original maker.

You seem to rely on awful lot on ignoring that fact, particularly given it makes you look like an ass by ignoring his wishes.
>>
>>52924944
Alright, thanks.
>>
>>52924944
Oh, alright, cool.

Ah, I just assumed that combining the extra power from the Red-Eyes transformation would help me reach that spot.

Awesome, might take that path then. Thanks, Digger.
>>
>>52924996
So what, nothing else matters to you other than the fact that replacing a jump is 'allowed'?
>>
>>52925046
Stop responding to him, it's the shitposter samefagging about his own 'jump' and agitating from another angle since no one was biting the bait anymore.
>>
>>52924976
Dirge is fine with replacements for his work and since he's already got his own storage it doesn't affect him much.

What really matters in this case is intent. There's "I want to do better" and then there's "spiteful garbage"
I don't care for it but if it gets made then odds are it's the former.
Spite doesn't tend to get jumps made. If it did someone would have made another God of War by now.
>>
>>52925046
If it's shit, it'll be turned down. If it's not, it'll be accepted. I don't understand why you get so vicious about it even being attempted. Dirge already gave his own view. Why does yours matter here, when the jump hasn't even been shown a WIP?

Come back when it's posted and you actually have something to argue that doesn't make you come off like a hypocrite or a shit poster trying to use Dirge to cause trouble.
>>
>>52924976
>since if we weren't the biggest assholes in the whole world, he might come back.
With all the bad blood between him and the IRC on top of him and the thread, this will never happen. Most namefags other than ASA don't want anything to do with him because associating with him is basically asking to get shit on. Him coming back would just make things even more awkward, and it hasn't been that long since thread accepted he's permanently gone, so that would make things even worse.
>>
Hey, quick question, Kamen Rider folks.

Use only Stasis Pod to bring Chase along, or save it? This is the writechain.
>>
>>52925113
I'd say use a pod, personally.
>>
File: 1447094416239.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1447094416239.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>page 11
>yet another abortion of an argument
>>
>>52925077
I'm pretty certain in the case of FFX it's the former. The anon was pretty convinced that he was a better writer than Dirge and wanted to prove that from the flaws he saw in the jump. He just kind of poked holes in his defense when he went and said that he didn't feel like writing a scenario.

I'm guessing he might be one of those jumpmakers that believes perks are the only things that matters in a jump, or he's just not motivated enough yet, but consideration he pointed writing as the biggest flaw in the jump, I'd have thought the scenario would be the first thing to be changed. That's where 90% of the writing is.
>>
>>52925077
>>52925079
I'm not fine with this jump being replaced even if Dirge himself accepts it.

It might not effect me because I will keep using Dirge's jump regardless and will never recognize a replacement, but I will not tolerate the existence of one on the official /jc/ drive anyway, because it means the thread has effectively thrown away Dirge's content for no reason other than because it's allowed to do so.

When a jump is replaced, it's not just the jump maker that's being shit on, it's the entire community, because we're the ones that use that content, and it's being removed in favor of something else, without regard for the people that like the status quo.
Thread posts: 628
Thread images: 127

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.