[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eternal Stormcasts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Stormcast-Eternal.jpg (194KB, 799x1144px) Image search: [Google]
Stormcast-Eternal.jpg
194KB, 799x1144px
Now that the dust has settled, what's the consensus on Sigmarines?
>>
>>52899123
They're shit.
>>
Generic and uninteresting. The need to have space marines in everything could be seen as a joke of sorts.
>>
>>52899123
Chaos Space Marines always looked super stupid and desperate next to normal Space Marines.

Stormcasts repeat that process tenfold, by looking like the most retard idea in existence next to a Chaos Warrior.
>>
>>52899123
Pretty cool if you stop looking at them as space marine expies. The idea that they become progressively more inhuman as Nagash takes pieces of their souls when they die is fascinating.
>>
>>52899123
I like them a hell of a lot better than space marines, that's for sure. I have a collection.

Oh and the dust has definitely not settled. People are still bitching over this game, and it's even renewed somewhat because we now get the spergs crying "muh 40k is AoS now!"
>>
>>52899123
Boring uninteresting shit, who manage to lose even the little character they have every time they die.
>>
>>52899123
Boring. Like the fyreslayers, they're like an army of the same guy. Also, ripping off Space Marines in a desperate attempt at a mascot army is super lame. I don't really hate them, I just find them utterly lifeless.
>>
>>52899123
Pretty lame desu. I do my best to pretend they don't exist in AOS, but them being in chaos battletome pics WINNING, makes that tough
>>
As far as I've seen, a majority of people on /tg/ hate them. But pretty much everywhere else I go the reactions range from love them to meh.
>>
They are pretty much space Marines, but what if the Horus heresy never happened, and all legions remained loyal. And that's why I like them.
>>
>>52899123
Extremely uninteresting.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.