[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are blue players always the biggest shit-eaters at Magic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: wew laddie.png (2MB, 1920x1028px) Image search: [Google]
wew laddie.png
2MB, 1920x1028px
Why are blue players always the biggest shit-eaters at Magic?

Also ragequit stories thread, I guess. Doesn't have to be Magic-related
>>
>Also ragequit stories thread, I guess.

I was like 14. Playing against my younger brother, who was 10 at the time. I thought I had a pretty good red/green beast deck based around a card that bombed my opponent for 1 or 2 damage each turn I put a new beast on the table.

Turns out he was running a mono-red goblin deck around 1st strike. I was out before I even was able to take out some of his hitpoints. Threw his cards all over the room and made him cry. Don't ragequit mate, it hurts people.
>>
>>52892299
You didn't block out your name from the top left, I think.
>>
>>52892299
What the fuck is with chess players? Ragequitting is the norm in that game, not a rude behavior that's looked down upon. There is a grand total of ONE world championship game played out to checkmate.
>>
>>52893550
It's not ragequitting because 1. it (usually) doesn't involve rage and 2. it's considered common courtesy in chess to concede games you can't win.
>>
>>52894202
>The chess community is so highly toxic that ragequitting is ACTUALLY ENCOURAGED.
FTFY
>>
>>52893008
akhx3 just means 3 amonkhet booster packs in the draft, it's not a name
>>
>>52892299
He made a neutral comment about your creature before conceeding, most likely because he had no answer or even a land(mulligan to 6 and put the free scry on bottom).
You litteraly took the time to screenshot, cross out your own name without finishing the job, and delete a thread just to whine about blue players. It's obvious who the shit-eater is here.
>>
>>52892299
at prerelease I got my opponent to slam his fist on the table when I countered his expensive green fatty, and I was really pleased with myself.
>>
File: 1493076893186.jpg (217KB, 1864x1864px) Image search: [Google]
1493076893186.jpg
217KB, 1864x1864px
>>52892299
is that a 4/3 for 2 mana?
why does a 4/3 for 2 mana exist?
thats probably why he quit, because the game is retarded.
>>
>>52895713
read the fucking card

or maybe another instance of "/tg/ is shit at magic"
I'm not sure which example shithead you are
>>
>>52895780

Going -1 for that kind of power for a R/aggro/early game tempo swing is well worth it. I don't even keep up with M:tG anymore but I was a competitive Vintage and Extended player and a simple Google search tellls me I'm right. Bloodrage Brawler is one of the most popular R cards at the moment.
>>
>>52898789
did you not see how much bounce there is in this set?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.