[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srg/ - shadowrun general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 343
Thread images: 33

File: jensen.png (323KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
jensen.png
323KB, 600x400px
...Identity Spoofed
...Encryption Keys Generated
...Connected to Onion Routers
>>>Login: *********
>>>Enter Passcode: *********
...Biometric Scan Confirmed
Connected to SeattleNet...

>Welcome back to /srg/, chummer
>Last Viewed Files: >>52826554
>Chrome and Augmentation Magazine.zdf
>2077 Evo Left Cyberhand Unboxing.trid
>Cyber_Repair.sklsft
>WiredReflexesInstallation.knwsft

Personal Alerts
* Your Current Rep Score: 1777 (19% Positive)
* You have 1 new private message, titled 'Yooo chummer, I just found this fragger with a pair of Ares’ next year’s combat legs! I’ll sell you his location for 3K, you down? '
* Your Chummer > Tools > Options books list has been unchecked https://github.com/chummer5a/chummer5a/releases
* Cloud File Storage: http://pastebin.com/SsWTY7qr
* Running Natural_limbs.BTL...

>Shoot straight
>Conserve ammo
>And never, ever cut a deal with a dragon…
>Unless it gives you a bunch of free Chrome

Cybered to the gills edition
How do you dump essence?
Limbs?
Wired Reflexes?
Bioware users need not apply!
>>
Since the last thread got dumped before I got a decent answer, Chummers I need all the info on Chicago you can possibly point me in the direction of. I'm starting a new campaign there and would like to be properly prepared.
>>
If I'm going Limbs, then I need to go full body replacement. It just seems weird to have one or two cyberarms or legs but the rest natural bits. Adapsin, Biocompatability, and a Cyber-Suite of course mandatory.

Personal favorite is a cyberfinger that detaches from the knuckle and forms the handle of a monowhip in your hand, with the fingertip forming the weight. Can be smuggled anywhere and lethal as all hell.

>>52874183
Feral Cities SR4, Chicago is a clusterfuck of insect spirits and things fighting insect spirits
>>
>>52874216
Thanks, has 5th released anything about Chicago? Or is the timeline currently as I understand it:
*lockdown ended in 2060, people are taking back city, that's it*
>>
>>52874335
Lockdown ended, and the CeeZee is now open but much of the same hazards are still around, gangs, buggos, and the matrix infastructure is less-than-adequate. In addition the areas immediately outside the CeeZee have been ravaged due to CZ gang fighting spilling out into the 'suburbs.'

5e writers left the plotline to rot in Chicago, unfortunately.
>>
>>52874714
Undoubtedly because CGL is from WA. West coast state of mind: who cares about the Midwest? Scums of the highest order.
>>
>>52874825
I will have you know that 'Cago is the best city known to man, thank you very much.
>>
Wishes for Sixth Edition?
>All Awakened automatically have Sensitive System as part of being Awakened
>Burnout Way that is not dogshit
>Integrated cloaking systems
>Matrix rules that don't require me to be in hot sim 24/7 for turn economy and because of bullshit penalties
>Technoadepts
>Brainhacking
>Sixth World emergent religions
>>
File: thinking-funny-face-man.jpg (127KB, 1148x1149px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-funny-face-man.jpg
127KB, 1148x1149px
>>52875153
>Technoadepts
>make adepts better at nearly everything than any other archetype
shiggity diggity, chummer
>>
>>52875823
Maybe play it so it only interacts well with ware? So you have a ware focused archetype.

I guess that would probably fuck Sam's though.
>>
>>52875916
Technoadepts as Technomancers who integrate Cyberware more effectively are one of my favorite dreams.

Also, just Houserule Burnout's Way to provide a 10% Essence cost reduction. Its what I do at my table. It doesn't prevent the Priority D Adept Cheese, but flavor wise it doesn't make sense to me for Burnout's Way to only affect Standard Grade. I know its for math simplicity, but since Biocompatibility and Adapsin are a thing it doesn't matter.

>>52875916
It does pull even more "unique space" away from Mundanes and Street Sams, sadly.
>>
>>52875129
I agree. I'm just saying that, that's the thought process of West coasters.
>>
tfw 5e blows
tfw 4e blows
tfw all the other systems are aged
tfw anarchy is shit
>>
any tips for someone with no xp in roleplaying trying to start gming a shadowrun campaign ?
>>
>>52874825
Excepy they haven't done anything with CalFree, LA, Pueblo, etc. aside from one just-released 20 page booklet on San Fran. Meanwhile, the Sioux have gotten three Shadows in Focus, and Manhattan is iirc the only UCAS city to get a book, besides Seattle itself.

Take your inferiority complex back to /int/
>>
File: 1493056404611.jpg (365KB, 1164x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1493056404611.jpg
365KB, 1164x1920px
>>52876124
I dunno, maybe you could do something like reverse essence for them. Their powers suck ass if they have too little ware, and progressively get better the more they have? So at the highest end they're better, but it's really expensive to get there.
>>
>>52877068
*not a book, but Manhattan was the fleshed out city in Market Panic
>>
>>52877078
>>52876124
Tbh, Just make it so burnout (Cyberware) is as good as Burnout (Bioware) with Type O (Standard = Delta) and Biocompatible
>>
>>52877068
>tfw not from the US
>tfw in Europe
>tfw content in German
>tfw picking Spanish as second language in school
>>
>>52876649
Good fucking luck. Lmao
>>
>>52877068
Inferior to what? Don't make me go turn my sprinklers on.
>>
>>52876649
Pray.
>>
>>52874714
>>52874335
Don't be afraid to fill in the blanks yourselves anons. I've been running SR since 3rd edition was shiny and new and have only ever paid lip service to the metaplot.
>>
>>52873827
Bioware is the future, luddite.
>>
>>52877625
Or for that matter, Ask your DM for his side of things if you're a player. #fuckmetaplot
>>
>>52877545
>>52877341

well, thanks

how insane is it making them run against sk from the start?
>>
>>52877985
Do you hate your players son.
>>
>>52878015
Hey, I'd rather run against SK than the fucking Azzies. Big L will just have you killed. Aztechnology will black bag you in your sleep and turn you into meat puppet for a souped up blood spirit demon thing or jam a geas chip in your brain and add bits until your 80% metal and plastic.

Given the choice between the two, I choose being eaten.
>>
>>52877985
It depends. Hijack an armored car full of state of the art hardware? That's a good introduction to SR Harball. High payoff but be sure you plan well and wipe your back trail. Try to hit a SK building to extract someone/pull a local datasteal? Unless your group are all seasoned runners and the character's are already pro, it won't end well.
>>
>>52878015
i hate the decker with a burning passion the rest are chill guys
>>52878230
well the riggervan is pretty tricked out to be stealthy so i will probably bend it to make it ok
>>
>>52878354
>Hate the decker.

Make them run against NeoNET
>>
>>52878394
the rigger and the decker have sk built into their backstory so i think that would be a good choice
i also cant kill the decker cuz he will bitch about it and stop playing
>>
>>52878354
Some other things to keep in mind.

>Everything in the truck will be tagged. EVERYTHING.
>Even the van. Especially the van.
>There will be trackers everywhere.
>Was decking involved in the heist? GOD is now involved too.
>Where do they go after they have the van? It better be secure and we'll shielded from snoops.
>Make sure your decker spoofed the camera feeds.
>>
>>52878459
>Bitch about it and stop playing

Isn't that the point if you have the fragger? Chummer you're sending mixed messages.
>>
>>52878551
the rigger has tag erasers about 3 rating 6s and also some built in spoof system and wouldnt the decker be able to change icons ?
as the group has no prior xp i will deus ex a safehouse and the feeds well i hope for their sake that they put on masks
>>
>>52878650
Hate the fragger*

>Now who's sending mixed messages

kek
>>
>>52878650
the thing is we will play at his house
qq
>>
>>52878679
Ohhhh Now it's all coming together.

Plus, gamers are hard enough to find let alone Shadowrun gamers. Best of luck Chummer. Fry the Decker any chance you get, and if they're not okay with dying, SR might not be the system.
>>
>>52878651
Sounds good, it's up to you how much to throw at them out the gate but I've always operated under the mindset that Corp runs are the big leagues and they don't play around. I brought up the stuff about trackers and needing to spoof because I was playing with a group who forgot just about all of the above. No tag erasers, no prepped safe house to unload, nothing. Only the decker brought his A game and spoofed icons, but it just bought the team enough time to shove some goodies in a duffle bag and leg it into the sewers when KE came knocking. The GM was face palming the whole run. Not our best moment.
>>
>>52878679
>>52878745
I've seen quite a few accidental squad wipes in seemingly low threat encounters. Granted most were due to poor roleplaying or bad dice rolls, but still.
>>
>>52877985
>>52878354
Why do you think that pitting your players against one of the greatest world powers on their first day on the job is a good idea?
>>
>>52878856
>One of

I'm pretty sure they're Numero Uno in the big ten, no?
>>
>>52878871
not anymore after Market Panic
>>
>>52878896
Fuck me. I gotta read market panic. Are the shit stain Azzholes number one again?
>>
>>52878745
if i could the setting in a easier system that would be great but now i have already read the core rulebook and two or three additional rulebooks so i will just run with it
>>52878802
i was thinking about them doing it more or less for personal reasons and them being new and
unconventional their strongest point against sk who just doesnt expect these maniacs
>>52878811
if they still wipe them accidentaly atleast i will have something to laugh
>>
>>52878856
it isnt but they were most interested in this aaa
and it is the aaa i know the most about (whicj isnt too much any recomended books?)
>>
>>52879016
Market Panic

If you don't want it to go ballistic immediately you could have them hit a subsidiary to shield them from some of the fallout.

>>52878916

Nah, it's Mitsuhama, apparently they bought up a bunch of AAs or something.
>>
>>52879060
that sounds like a great way to circumvent some of the fallout and leave room to go ballistic later
>>
>>52879016
Let me level with you here.
It is highly unlikely that someone would hire unexperienced runners to hit an AAA. Unless they are expected to fail.
>>
>>52879355
well the rigger isnt unexperienced at least his equip seems pretty good for the rest of the team ehh , i am also not really trying to make it realistic as i am the most expierenced with the setting and i am trying to make it as moviesque? as possible without losing touch with the world concept
>>
>>52879472
>well the rigger isnt unexperienced
His Steet Cred is zero, he's just another no-named guy.
>>
>>528799
well its not like i kare too much about rulez
zoo i will just deus ex it so they start hitting up subsidiares of sk probably 3rd or 4th tier
>>
>>52880156
It's ok then.
>>
>>52880184
deus ex is love deus ex is life

at least for me
>>
>>52878132
But a starting character should never be running against a AAA, no matter who they are. It's a Little League player taking on the entire MLB.
>>
What's your guys' favorite
>cyber
>bio
>nano
augmentation?

For me it's:
Arm of God
Pain Editor
Dynamic Handprint
>>
>>52882436
well honestly it fits the backstory of half the runners the rest will have it deus exed in sooo...
lofwyr can get fucked
>>
>>52882499
>Dynamic Handprint
Fake biometric augs suck ass. They sound cool, and everyone always wants them to be cool, but ultimately they're only good for the guy who infiltrates a location through disguise and social ability. Even then, they're crazy expensive for the few dice you get from them, and security systems will have roughly the same # of dice.

Anyone of the sneaking persuasion should use locksmithery and hardware toolkits instead.
>>
File: 1466386991338.jpg (91KB, 736x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1466386991338.jpg
91KB, 736x1040px
So, my last experience with SR was playing 2ed back in Jr. High. I've managed to con my gaming squad to ditch D&D for SR, but I'm not sure what edition I should go with? Recomendations?
>>
>>52883011
You can bite the bullet and jump into 5E. But be warned, it's a lot to take in and it moves a lot smoother if most of the group knows the game. Be prepared to read, read, read. Otherwise there's Anarchy which is rules light SR. I don't really recommend it personally, nor have I heard good things. So pick your poison.
>>
>>52883189
Yeah, I was thinking about 5e. Even though I'm not sure I like the changes to the setting. The game should flow pretty smooth since almost everyone at the table has years of ttrpg experience and myself and another guy have played SR in the past.
>>
>>52884244
Honestly, I use the old fluff and just use the tech/rules for 5e sometimes. I still prefer 2e personally but it's a weird system and not as easy to get people interested in.
>>
File: ak-97-external-smartlink.png (430KB, 1177x637px) Image search: [Google]
ak-97-external-smartlink.png
430KB, 1177x637px
>>52878811
>bad dice rolls
Just saw that happen in my game.
The street sam scored 2 hits on a 28-die soak test.
>>
File: Shadowrun Classic Art 4.jpg (54KB, 563x394px) Image search: [Google]
Shadowrun Classic Art 4.jpg
54KB, 563x394px
>>52884244
>>52884270
This is why you learn Kraut. They've got some good rules for playing 2050.
>>
>>52884908
the 2e rules are seriously good, though.
>>
File: Zug Ork Noir.jpg (206KB, 800x1137px) Image search: [Google]
Zug Ork Noir.jpg
206KB, 800x1137px
>>52885182
They were good for the time, but I don't think a lot of the decisions (that skill web for defaulting, super low weapon ranges, the open-ended die pools which are obviously clunky when compared to many modern games) hold up. It might be fun to dig out the old books for a trip down memory lane, but if I was going to introduce new people to SR or run a real campaign I definitely would not be using 2e rules to do it.
>>
>>52885314
The skill web is still my favorite system for defaulting, really. I think the main issue it has is bloat, since the dice pools kind of grow until they invalidate the other game mechanics unless you check them. But I mean, that's kinda the same issue that Shadowrun in general has because it's a game where people treat 5 or 6 sourcebooks as "default".
>>
>>52885354
True. On the other hand, the pooled and unpooled systems themselves might be considered bloat today, with multiple basic resolution mechanics in the same game.
>>
I really want to make a gun bunny adept, but would also in my build love to have counterspelling/spirits and nerve strike. Do you think I could get away with a build like that as a mystic adept, or should I try to not spread out so much?
>>
Is there any way to legitimately use a Thunderstruck Gauss Rifle as your primary weapon and NOT be useless?
>>
File: 1490044584697.jpg (281KB, 1280x828px) Image search: [Google]
1490044584697.jpg
281KB, 1280x828px
>>52886212
Desert Wars campaign.
>>
>>52886212
As >>52886429 says, the gauss rifle theoretically loses a lot of it's 'fluffy' downsides (total lack of concealability, extreme illegality, cost, difficulty in terms of acquisition, etc.) in a high-powered military or corp campaign.
As far as default runners go, though, no, probably not.
>>
>>52886212
It's an extreme range armour piercing cannon. Use that to punch through some walls and take out targets.
>>
File: 1385265845258.jpg (30KB, 334x248px) Image search: [Google]
1385265845258.jpg
30KB, 334x248px
>>52876488
>Interface Zero is shit
>Technoir is shit
>Cyberpunk 2020 is shit

maybe the vidya will be good
>>
>>52876649
Hello me from six months ago!
Tips: Practice everything by yourself first. Set up encounters with the example characters in the book and run through them on your own. Practice each part of the game in turn, from gunplay, to melee, to Matrix stuff, to magic.
Expect to explain and lead your players through the rules routinely.
Google for all the DM/GM advice and tutorials you can find.
>>
>>52887630
>Interface Zero is shit
>Cyberpunk 2020 is shit
Come over here so I can slap your shit.
>>
>>52887764

Rules wise, not fluff

Fluff is solid cyberpunk
>>
>>52887808
>Rules wise
Come
Over
Here
>>
File: Grump character.pdf (88KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Grump character.pdf
88KB, 1x1px
>>52873827
Hey. I asked about playing a pixie magefiltrator in an old thread, and the collective response was "REEEEEEEEEEEE-"

So instead, I made a sammie/face who used to be part of Ares til he was betrayed/was caught drinking on the job/found out something he shouldn't have. Tell me what you think of this, character, are they good? And what should I spend the remaining 36k nuyen on?
>>
File: 180.jpg (16KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
180.jpg
16KB, 180x240px
>>52888526
Also while I'm here, are there any good online pieces of Shadowrun fiction? I've only found two - the one about the orc luchador sammie "America-San" and one on fanfiction.net about a Finnish elf mage in europe and her decker friend.
>>
>>52888526
the sheet appears broken

>>52888592
fairly simple to find copies of the novels online, I liked the ones Nigel Findley wrote
>>
>>52888526
If you dont have a vehicle, get one with the 36k.
>>
>>52888611
Already have a chopper, plus some leathers to hide my identity while I'm riding it.
>>
>>52888526
You have WAY too much edge.
Drop it to like 3, 4 tops, and up your other stats so you can have less pitiful scores in some of the skills.
Specialize
Everything

Get some suppression rounds
>>
>>52888610
Here, this should be better

>>52888631
I like the high edge, it makes sense to have it - I like playing a desperado, constantly pushing his luck in a world that's out to screw him. And I can't think of anything I'd want to put up, I already roll something like 20 dice when I shoot something. Thanks for the advice on the suppression rounds.
>>
File: Grump character.pdf (67KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Grump character.pdf
67KB, 1x1px
>>52888661
Aaaa forgot the pdf
>>
How do you become a Shadowrunner?
>>
>>52889168
The details will vary from individual to individual, but at one point in their lives shadowrunners found the other side of legality to be an attractive (if not the only remaining) solution to one particular situation in their lives.

They got on their first run. They survived. Perhaps they even thrived. But as much as you want to leave the shadows, quite often the shadows never leave you...
>>
>>52889168
Various ways. Attitude (4e) has a chapter on it
In a nutshell: when you start doing shadowruns. Why you start doing then can vary:
maybe you lost your job or quit it for some reason
maybe you lost your previous life (crash 2.0, saw something you weren't supposed to see, fled for some reason, etc.)
maybe you are a barrens kids and saw a chance for a better life for it
etc.

generally your character should have a reason he goes on dangerous shadowruns instead of just getting a job: maybe he wants the money, maybe he seeks a thrill, maybe he values his freedom or maybe he can't be employed anyway
>>
>>52889168
Theres three sorts
Ex-Something
Ended up Doing it
'Promoted' to it

Ex security who saw something they shouldnt, Ex military who got sick or following orders, ex Swat on one too many missions for corp interests

Someone with the skills is recruited for a run without even realizing its a run, Someone turns to crime to survive and it turns out they have what it takes to be a shadowrunner, etc

Ganger becomes a shadowrunner because its a step up in life. Doesn't actually die like most of them do, street urchin gets taken in by a shadowrunner and learns the trade (applies to runners kids too), so on and so forth
>>
>>52888669
First things first, if you were fired, then you wouldn't have had a corporate SIN to begin with, you would have a Corporate Limited SIN. If you have corporate SIN the only way you're leaving is in a body-bag, if nothing else because four fellow runners shoot you for being a massive liability. Second, being fired you would no longer have it, the quality you want is records on file, maybe a criminal SIN if the circumstances of your dismissal were serious enough. Big Regret should probably be on your list as well.
>>
>>52889700
Corp SIN is a drawback, I doubt it would exist if it were that bad
JK, I've seen half the drawbacks
>>
>>52889700
Rulebook says I'm only allowed to take up to 25 points of negative karma. So if I have a corporate SIN I'm still an employed member of the corporation? Maybe I saw a corporate war crime or my family are abusive assholes? Anyone have any ideas for that background?
>>
>>52889762
25 BP you mean
75 Karma
>>
>>52889762
>So if I have a corporate SIN I'm still an employed member of the corporation?

You *can* be, but not necessarily. Having a Corporate SIN means you were born from parents who had such SIN's and grew up amongst the not-too-bad-off of the 6th world. (Yes, wageslaving kinda suck, omae, but not compared to daily life in the Barrens.)

It also means a powerful organization has a lot of information about you, so you better stay clear of any of their assets if possible.
>>
>>52889762
It's more that a full corporate SIN means you were someone pretty damn important, head of a major department or higher, so for you to get fired, you would have had to have flamed out in a truly spectacular fashion (I can't even conceive of what would constitute a big enough fuck up), otherwise the corp would have expended the effort to cover it up/shift blame onto one or more of your underlings. And if you did fuck up that severely you would know too much for them to just let you go, they would have you killed. Assuming you managed to evade that fate, you would be on the lam and facing the heat of major corp bearing down on you all guns blazing, that's heat most runners aren't going to be willing to tolerate. Remember Shadowrunners only really exist because the corps find them useful and consider them just a part of the price of doing business, if the major corps seriously focused on wiping out shadowrunners, they'd be mostly fucked. My point was that you should probably take different negative qualities which more accurately reflect your background and won't immediately lead to you being completely fucked.
A corporate Limited SIN on the other hand means you were just a wageslave, no more than mid tier and face a reasonable risk of being fired for some infraction, maybe clashing with you superior? (fodder for an in-game nemesis perhaps?).
In either case if you have in fact been fired you would no longer be a corporate citizen, and no longer have that SIN,it would be converted to Records on File or to a Criminal SIN depending on the circumstances.
>>
>>52889838
5e son.
>>
>>52889866
>Tfw you actually get to eat real beef steak once a month
feels good being not-too-bad-off
>>
>>52874335
There are like 15 or more missions for 5th ed with more or less current metaplot for the area, Seasons 5, 6 and 7. They are usually medicore, but fun. Currently there is something called Project Takeback - Chicago gives land to the corps and some tax breaks to lure corps back there.
>>
>>52889896
hmmmm, I think I'm leaning more towards I *chose* to leave the corporation. My parents (or at least one of them) were senior members of the upper echelons of Ares Macrotech and also emotionally abusive sociopaths (they have to be to make it so far in a megacorp). Rather than stay with my family, I chose to flee to the shadows. Would this background work better?
>>
>>52889919
Strictly speaking just having tha class of SIN won't do that you need the accompanying Lifestyle, although it would give you an excuse to take a luxury lifestyle.
>>
>>52889938
Sure, after finally having enough you get yourself extracted from the corp. Now you have no SIN, no contacts, little money and no Idea what to do. Oh, and your parent corp still has all the data on you and thinks you are dead, so you better stay away from them for a while.

Now you run the shadows to survive, outside of your familiar environment
>>
>>52889943
I was referring to the childhood part mostly.
>>
>>52887735
thanks for the advice omae
>>
>>52889936
Thanks Chummer.
>>
Been reading up a lot lately because I got a campaign coming up and the RL corps have been screwing me out of jobs, but I wonder, is there somewhere you can find a good summary of world history between the 2050s and 2070s? I've seen references to matrix crashes and the rise and fall of nanotech, but no idea what happened when and where.
>>
>>52890147
Sixth World Almanac (4e), Has the history up to 2072, and information on all the different countries, even if it is in some cases sparse
>>
>>52890147
Best thing I've come across for that is the neo-anarchist podcast.
>>
>>52890184
>>52890231
Thanks chummos, will check it out.
>>
Favourite houserules?
>>
File: HEALING AND HARM.png (161KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
HEALING AND HARM.png
161KB, 508x524px
So, I had a thought of at least a kind of interesting build. I want to make an Omniknight adept. Crazy? Probably. ineffective? Probably that too. Cool in concept? Fuck yeah in my eyes.

I planned on things like this: get transmit damage from that blood and bandages book, get a shit-ton of ranks in it, get pain tolerance to avoid penalties from being beat up all the time, get that adept ability that lets you heal other people by letting you transfer damage to yourself, then a shitload of ranks in the power that gives you health boxes and, if I can afford it, adept spell for the armor spell so I can cast it on people with a one-liner.

Am I doomed for failure here, or is it crazy enough to work?
>>
>>52891964
Ehh, your entire concept is "Take damage, transfer damage" which is interesting, sure
But ineffective it is, when your concept needs
>High amount of damage boxes
for which the adept powers might help (don't know how cost efficient they are, though)
>High melee pool
Because if you can't hit them you can't do shit
>High speed+Initiative
For which you also need to sacrifice a LOT of PP
>Enough ranks in the Power
Since you can only transfer up to 1 box per level and each level costs 1PP

So I'm pretty sure that you can only do this with a LOT of qi-foci/Initiations
And for what? doing 3 or so damage? Why not just use some blades or clubs?
>>
>>52892119
>And for what? doing 3 or so damage? Why not just use some blades or clubs?

Character aesthetic and the idea of going 'eye for an eye' when it comes to that kind of thing is cool as hell
>>
>>52892166
Cool? Maybe
Inefficient and possibly dangerous? EXTREMELY

Remember chummer, you can dash out at best 3 damage. You could take i 10 damage. Soaking up damage is a bad Idea, because you can take it in from so many sources that you will be overwhelmed.
So what most do is
>Not get hit
Which is just pumping REA+INT
>Getting hit but not taking damage
Which is achieved with a Shitload of armor and BOD

your problem is that you are like a dam with a tiny hole: You take in damage faster than you lose it, so at some point it will go into overflow.
Having this as a secondary should be fine ("Finished with the CorpSec and took some damage? Well, he has it now"), but it is far too inefficient for a main mechanic
>>
probably i am asking this last time. you can just answer with 2d.jpg. new storytime?
>>
>>52892818
Nope.
>>
File: 1472681161124.jpg (128KB, 742x449px) Image search: [Google]
1472681161124.jpg
128KB, 742x449px
>>52892818
Some other chummer also wanted to make a Storytime here, don't know how far away that is
>>
In Splintered State, there's a Destruction Trigger listed for a LOT of preparations for alchemy that are handed out by the module.

However, this isn't statted anywhere that I can find, pretty much at all.

But, there's rules for it, obviously. Somehow. Somewhere.

Where the FUCK is that?
>>
>>52891530
Grids do not exist.
GOD now has a Convergence Warning when you hit 50 OW score and Convergence happens at 60.
Only one Agent can be used at a time.
Sprite Tasks can be genericized. "Get me that document" instead of burning 3 tasks to hack the host, HOTF the document, and then edit file a copy of the document.
A TM can use marks gained by his sprites as if they were his own.

Matrix Perception is now a simple action. It gives you a list of all icons in the vicinity, which if they are hidden roll against your Matrix Perception roll to remain off that list. If they are hidden and you succeed your first roll, from there another matrix perception is required on that specific icon to get what that icon actually is. Allows the decker to actually fucking find things without 2 turns wasted finding the target.

Example:
Combat: phase one
>Decker rolls matrix perception
>finds list of icon, some hidden, some non-hidden
>can use his simple to command agent to hit a non-hidden or a matrix perception to find hidden icons
>can now take out one icon a phase by finding and sending agent programs to whack them

All Awakened have Sensitive System.
Burnout's Way now costs 25 Karma and now allows you to take major sacrifices [GM discretion] to your life/magic relevant to your tradition in exchange for ignoring essence loss to magic score. Limit to this is maximum magic score/2. Technomancers can take this way.

All 'ware has availability -10, with a 30% price reduction.
Deltaware is available at chargen and facilities exist as common as betaware facilities. Deltaware is the item itself, not how it's customed to you, allowing for looting 'ware.
A collapsed AR can now fit inside of a Large Smuggling Compartment. You paid 12K and 5 capacity for it.

And for god's sake, the Yamaha Raiden/Sleeping Tiger do not exist.
>>
>>52892996
>And for god's sake, the Yamaha Raiden/Sleeping Tiger do not exist.
Why is all the 'high end' armor-clothing so cheap anyway?
>>
>>52873827

So, I'm actually playing a character (3rd edition) who's got bio-rejection syndrome. She's welsh, born from elf parents and basically wanted to be a pretty elf knight with magic powers, and instead is a human with no magic powers at all, which sucks. She can't even chrome herself (and doesn't want to, anyways, because it would fuck up her essence and the tiny bit of chance she would have of getting an awakening latter in her life.)

question is : I have a millitary grade armor with a helmet, customised so that it looks like a knight armor (tabard included) , A dikoted claymore, a dikoted longsword, a bow, a crossbow, a shotgun and an anti-riot shield. What can i possibly get now that isn't magic or cyberware/bioware that gets a gallant knight vibe to it (I've already considered getting a griffin, but he, procedures to keep one of those is a nightmare.)

also dragon boyfriend does not apply, my character already bedded the troll under the bridge. (litteraly a toll bridge attendent.)
>>
>>52893212
Reconstructive surgery for her --Eh nevermind
Get a horse.
Or a motorcycle that looks a lot like a horse in AR
>>
>>52893236

>>52893236

they're in a platonic same-sex relationship of mutual understanding, shyness and gallantry. I think her sword-sheath is okay for various reasons.

Anyways, An horse is nice to have, but I admit I'm a little afraid it is a rather uneffective vehicle to have in Redmond while you're swinging at go-gangers (where it ironically is the safest place to wear a full powered armor and a claymore.) . The motorbike is a nice idea tho.
>>
>>52891530

Spirit dont get immunity to normal weapons if you summon them force equal to your magic or less. More than your magic and they do get it but they dont get autosucesses on the soak
Adepts ways are mandatory at chargen and free but mixing powers is only at dm discretion and normally the answer is no
All awakened get sensitive system.

>>52892996
>Matrix Perception is now a simple action.
>Deltaware exist as common as betaware facilities.

Those are good, gonna use them.
>>
>>52892996
>Yamaha Raiden
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>52893212
Get a squire.
>>
>>52894208
It's literally, in every possible way, THE best gun in the game by a collosal margin. It's also just barely above character-gen availability, which means that every character's first purchase is "Go down to the local arms dealer and get a Raiden", because if you don't, you are legitimately retarded.

It's the quiestest, highest damage, best AP, largest mag size, best range, best skill, highest recoil comp, best accuracy, and lowest avail god-weapon.
>>
>>52894348
>"Go down to the local arms dealer and get a Raiden"

This seems like a GM problem. Why the fuck would some alleyway gun runner have prototype assault rifles that haven't even been delivered to the Japanese Army yet?
>>
>>52894208
Please tell me you're kidding.

>15F, available with restricted gear
>Automatics, the best firearms category
>Integrated silencer, meaning you can have GV3 for -3 recoil and a silencer
>4 other mod slots to kit out, can get 10 recoil comp ezpz allowing for complex full auto with no recoil
>highest clip cap in the AR category, up to 120 with Extended Mag 2
>Integrated smartlink
>Electronic firing
>Full auto
>Highest damage in AR category
>Range of fuckyou

It has a -5 to perception to find your shot, does highest damage, is shooting with no range penalties at any non-sniper range (and can really double as a sniper desu), you can take one clip on a run and do all the damage you'll ever need, and incase that wasn't enough feel free to play with special ammo.

The Raiden single-handedly invalidates every gun in the game. I have no idea how it's not already de-facto street-standard for teams who know what they're doing.

>>52894424
IIRC it's not a prototype, it's the standard of the Japanese Imperial Marines.
>>
File: Day_Job_full_art.jpg (847KB, 1176x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Day_Job_full_art.jpg
847KB, 1176x1000px
>>52893194
CGL cannot into money
>>
>>52894454
14F avail, actually.
>>
>>52894508
32F, actually, unless you are a JIM invading.
>>
>>52894348
>>52894454
If you didn't want to remove it (let's say hypothetically your players did a whole run to acquire some and paid through the nose to do it), how would you fix it? I'm thinking:
>no gas vents
>40rd mags, no extended mags
>11P
>price x5
>avail 20F

Also, which book has the table that lists modifications all the core guns come with?
>>
>>52894454
Would your average arms dealer just have that though or would they stock up on something cheaper like real arms dealers do?
>>
>>52894540
Yo, waiter! You forgot the fucking sauce!

>>52894570
If you don't want to remove it, literally just say it has like a 25F+ Availability. It's a gun designed specifically for a single small militia in the world, and it's REALLY FUCKING AMAZING. It merits that high of an avail. But, that's houserules.
>>
Speaking of guns with bullshit Availability. Why is the Praetor only 11F and not restricted? It's illegal and only legally allowed to be carried by interpol agents. How the fuck are there enough for it to be only 11F?

I feel like it's lore should be switched with the HK Urban Combat.
>>
>>52894570
If you are seen with it, somebody is going to assume that the Japanese Spec Ops are involved and up the risk/interest of TPTB in/of the mission by a magnitude of 3. Remind your players of this and let them know it will attract a mountain of heat.

>>52894594
>You forgot the sauce
It's how it should be, there is no sauce.

>>52894582
Depends. Your arms dealer probably doesn't have any on hand, but given the avail, he might know a gun runner who does.
>>
>>52894670
If I were GM, I'd at least make them work for it, ya know? Like, the gun runner *might* only sell to you once he's convinced it wouldn't be wasted on you. Or the guy straight up doesn't like you and won't sell to you unless you do a couple runs for him.
>>
Since I managed to sell the setting to my group, I'm trying to think up an overarching plot here. So far I think that some sort of shadow cabal who fund terrorist groups and infiltrate organisations will fit my group well, but I'm struggling to think up a real agenda for them.

I briefly entertained the thought of the cabal wanting to somehow blow up Zurich-Orbital to bring on an era of anarchy and brind down the corporations, but it seems a bit too far-fetched.

Any pointers?
>>
File: Fullanarchy1.jpg (788KB, 781x3128px) Image search: [Google]
Fullanarchy1.jpg
788KB, 781x3128px
>>52895093
>>
File: Fullanarchy2.jpg (805KB, 781x3370px) Image search: [Google]
Fullanarchy2.jpg
805KB, 781x3370px
>>52895395
>>
>>52895395
And as previously discussed, the GM in this SEVERELY underestimated the difficulty of hacking ZO
>>
>>52895395
>>52895416
That was a nice read. But like I said, I think it's just too far fetched for my players. They're just chugging along in Hong Kong right now, eating noodles and taking odd jobs for mostly triads and some corps. In the last few runs I've been dropping some hints to a shadow organisation, but I haven't fully worked out their agenda yet.

The hints I've dropped so far is that they're dangerous, have control over people in various positions throughout Hong Kong and have access to some serious tech. In the underwater research lab my players went to on our last run there was one lab where the cabal were doing testing for brainwashing and indoctrination. But my players, uh, kind of blew up the underwater base before they got a look at it.

I'm thinking I should maybe keep it contained to Hong Kong instead of going too big.
>>
>>52895435
"Well-edged rolls"
Also, they had an A.I. with them. It could have helped.
>>
>>52895093
What are they doing that is necessary to be clandestine and kill people?
>>
>>52895858
Currently moving a lot of gear and tech for said terrorist/criminal groups. Also some morally questionable research, like brainwashing and indoctrination, on unwilling subjects picked up from the streets.
>>
>>52896064
A group of singularity seekers obessessed with making cyberzombage available to the common man, in posession of a rogue delta-gamma clinic and wanting to see the entire world as a synthesis of man and machine.

Bonus points if it's lead by a crazy burnout way mysad.
>>
>>52896272
Yeah, I can work with that. It meshes well with my liking for cyberware. Thanks, senpai.
>>
>>52896690
And remember the best bad guys believe they are doing the ultimate good.
>>
>>52897054
The best bad guys also have a point. A misguided and deeply flawed point, but still a point.
>>
File: Orc utility mage.htm.pdf (59KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Orc utility mage.htm.pdf
59KB, 1x1px
I tried putting together a mysad in 4e. Hopefully I get to use this guy, He ended up being a little "snowflaky" with surge and all that but I think he could be fun to run.

A jack-o-all-trades support mage. He might be a little autistic but he smells good.
>>
>>52894208
Nothing. It's the only equalizer for the power war between mage fags and the one true runners, Sams. Even then it's not that big of a power shift. Over exaggeration in this thread, for sure.
>>
>>52897564

>Grand Autismo 4

Surge. They might as well just call it snowflake.
>>
>>52897564
Is there a reason you took the Tailored Pheromones? Because without them you'd still have 5 dice in Etiquette, which should be enough for most situations
>>
>>52897821
I think he only gets the bonus if they're within smell distance, so I think that's why it may not be reflecting in the dice pool.
>>
>>52897988
that's not what I mean
Why do you have it at all?
>>
>>52895770
Not really. ZO has the best IC and least favourable system setup in existence.

>Communications with ZO passes through dedicated, glaciered uplinks. ZO initiates times, prearranges and heavily encrypts all outside communications, and they employ all the vanishing and teleporting SAN tricks known in the Matrix. Even if you did manage to find an uplink node (buried in the blackest corporate host), you'd still be looking at a minimum Red-6 Host, with little time, less options, and lots of IC.
>Rumour is, such unauthorised hookup only happened once, and only then because the corps wanted a test run.
>>
>>52897564
Don't do mistake adepts in 4e.
>>
>>52898125
I figured I would try it out. He gets decent bonus in a lot of skills already so I figured it would round him out a bit. But yeah it really is there as a bit of a place holder until I think of something better.
If theres a fluff justification it would be that he's a weird defective mutant trying to make up for his weakness with magic and bioware. The pheromones would be to mask his natural cringyness.
>>
>>52897564
Reduce your LOG and increase your MAG by 1
Because being able to get Stun damage one Force higher and increasing the maximum Force by 2 is worth the one die on the Drain and AGI related tests
>>
Favorite type of run?
>>
>>52900310
Smash and grab.
Without a Mr. Johnson, nothing beats liberating a crate of expensive 'ware or weapons and getting to keep it or fence it.
>>
>>52900310

Dating, seems to be the one my dm throws more red samurais and cyberbears
>>
>>52900593
>cyberbears

Chummer, you can't just say something like that and not spill the details. Elaborate please.
>>
Help me understand, /srg/

Ares Light Fire 75: Designed based on one of the
most common pistols on the market, the Light Fire is a
weapon for special operators, not commonly available
through legal channels. A special barrel-mounted si-
lencer developed exclusively for the Light Fire comes
attached, applying an additional –1 dice pool modifier
to the modifier usually provided by silencers. In addition
to its integral silencer, the Ares Light Fire 75 includes a
smartgun system.

>barrel-mounted silencer
>integral silencer

Which is it? Is the barrel slot free for mods? Can I put a normal silencer on the end? Do I need to have a suppressor to gain that -1 bonus?

>applying an additional –1 dice pool modifier to the modifier usually provided by silencers
Does this mean I need a silencer? This phrase suggests something along the line of:

(Silencer modifier) + (Ares 75 Silencer Modifier) = (-4) + (-1)

Were they just trying to say "this gun comes with an integral suppressor with a modifier of -5" or are they saying "this gun comes with a device that makes suppressors more efficient"? Note that in the Light Fire 70 section they specify "for a total of -5", which is not specified here.

Also, a Light Fire 70 + its special -5 silencer + internal smartgun is the exact same gun except 100ny cheaper AND more accurate.
>>
>>52901044
If I were GM I'd rule it as the former: "this gun comes with an integral suppressor with a modifier of -5".

>Also, a Light Fire 70 + its special -5 silencer + internal smartgun is the exact same gun except 100ny cheaper AND more accurate.

We both know that SR5 is poorly balanced, why even bring attention to stuff like that?
>>
>>52901044
No, it means the Light 75 comes with the silencer standard and integrated. The Light 70 can mount the same silencer.

And no, you can't stack silencers. The gun comes with an integral silencer with a -5 dicepool.

Unless I missed something, it seemed pretty useless so I never gave it any real thought.
>>52901118
Being charitable, it's to save the trouble of making availability rolls for a silencer?
>>
Is there any giant dump of goons I can copy-paste for my 5E runs? Say I want a couple of troll bodyguards. I'd love to just look up stats for medium difficulty trolls on some website instead of trying to modify the goons in the DM section of the core rulebook.
>>
>>52901292

Unless you want adepts, just figure out what cyber you want them to have, and give them a dicepool that'll challenge your runners. There's not much need to fully stat up a goon.
>>
>>52901394
What do you mean by "dicepool?" I assume I need a few different ones for the various things they might be doing in combat, such as attacking, dodging, and soaking. What about other stuff like perception, resisting spells, and calculating recoil? And what does cyberware matter outside of flavor if I'm making arbitrary dice pools?
>>
>>52901118
>>52901147
Yeah, (you) kinda missed the point of the 70/75 difference.

>Integral accessories (those that come with the weapon) don’t take up mount locations.
>>
>>52901522
Great, but you can't put gas vents on a gun that mounts a silencer, and you can't out another silencer on it. What barrel mod is worth a damn that's left?
>>52901488
>And what does cyberware matter outside of flavor if I'm making arbitrary dice pools
Exactly. It doesn't matter except for flavor. And yes, you make dicepools that challenge your runners in the skills the bodyguards are supposed to have, and however much armor+bod you feel is good to keep them in the fight long as you want.

So dicepool means dicepool, and cyberware is there to justify the dicepool and provide a little loot if your runners are so inclined and play smart enough to grab it.
>>
>>52901597
Cool, thanks. That said, I'd still like to have a goon list for reference, if you or anyone else knows of any.
>>
>>52901669
Yeah, I'd like to have one too, but you don't really have to go all-in statting anything other than contacts and prime runners chummer.

12 dice is usually a good mid-level threat unless your runners are just starting. Otherwise you'll want your goons tossing around 8-10, maybe a little higher with the defense die to allow for them being trolls.
>>
>>52901597
>Great, but you can't put gas vents on a gun that mounts a silencer
Hi! Welcome to fifth edition! You'll find a lot has changed.
>>
>>52902020

So that's it? You're paying a premium to put gas vents on a fraggin' LIGHT pistol?
>>
File: runner_by_hisonae-da16qqq.png (633KB, 900x848px) Image search: [Google]
runner_by_hisonae-da16qqq.png
633KB, 900x848px
Open Question:

I've recently dipped my toes into D&D, but I've always had a thing for cyberpunk as a genre. I'm wondering what your opinion is on Shadowrun as a system and how easy it'd be to pick up as a beginner.

I've only ever really played the online shooter video game - which I assume doesn't translate well to the source material beyond "trolls and elves and magic, but in the future."
>>
>>52902299
From D&D to Shadowrun isn't easy. And it's not because the game is particularly hard to grasp, but from how CGL butchered the editing of the rulebook.

Hope you enjoy reading, you gotta to through them two or three times and harder yet, make sure your players read over it a few times to get a good grasp on the rules.
>>
File: Goons.pdf (287KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Goons.pdf
287KB, 1x1px
>>52901669
There's a goon list in SR5 in the Helps and Hindrances section.

I also have my own Goonlist for use at my table. There are a few little discrepancies I'm sure due to some houserules we use.

They are at a higher power curve than what SR5 or most tables will use. I give KE-tier Police and Organized Crime Lieutenants a little under the same dice pools as the average Runner.
>>
>>52902366
That's real useful chummer, much appreciated.
>>
>>52902099
You could take any barrel mounted accessory or modification that's not a silencer. If gas vents are what get you hot, then go for it.
>>
File: Guard_stats.png (83KB, 1494x333px) Image search: [Google]
Guard_stats.png
83KB, 1494x333px
>>52901292
>>
File: Guard_stats2.png (24KB, 1903x207px) Image search: [Google]
Guard_stats2.png
24KB, 1903x207px
>>52902905
>>
>>52900694
>Chummer, you can't just say something like that and not spill the details. Elaborate please.

One of the PCs was a Elf Adept and got a date with a fomori, they went to a match of urban brawl and everything was good until a executive´s son who was also a shadowrunner poser threw some racial slurs to the fomori.

A fight broke loose and the adept kick the poser´s bodyguard asses and humiliate him. Next day we find out that the fomori was kidnapped when the Adept bars get shoot up by bodyguard with assault rifles using rubber bullets and we get a message that if we wanna see her alive we gotta "FACE OUR DOOM!". We go along because the fomori was also our fixer´s sister.

We arrive in a bell air-esque neighborhood and enter a mansion. We fight turrets on the garden until we reached the front yard where the Poser was expecting us. He says the adept humiliate him and now her love will face the "RAGE OF CYBERBEAR!!!!!!!" and he press a command and garage door opens revealing the Fomori tied up and sleep and a augmented bear.

Apparently the poser parents are so rich and eccentric they got a augmented bear as pet. The poser orders the bear to "kill the hostage" but bear just lick her face and goes to play in the flowers. The troll street samurai then joins the bear and they both play in the garden and do wrestling.

We take the girl and leave, as we leave the butler comes to us and give us some money for entertaining the poser.

Eventually we put the poser to work in the cafe that was a cover for our fixer and the bear was hostess there. Grabbing people from the street and shoving them inside.
>>
>>52902934
That was not what I expected to read, fascinating nontheless.
>>
>>52901394
>just give them a challenging dice pool
This is the worst fucking advice to give a new GM.
"Huh, the players are pretty strong. Guess these gangers are all in chemsealed FBA for no explicable reason."
>>
>>52902299
Unless you're really sold on the "cyberpunk + magic 'n elves 'n shit" aspect, there's other systems that won't eat into your soul like trying to learn Shadowrun does. But if you're hooked on the setting then sit down and start reading; you're stuck here with the rest of us.
>>
>>52903018
I said challenging, not curb-stomping. Anons were kind enough to link the relevant screencaps I was looking for.
>>52902905
>>52902932

And besides, it sounds like clever Shadowrunners would be looting some chemsealed FBA after the dust settled.
>>
File: 1488863535161.png (238KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488863535161.png
238KB, 1200x900px
>>52873827
Who are Horizon's competition in the movie industry? Cooking up an idea for extracting a movie actor from their set.
>>
>>52902299
I've run into an interesting situation playing both systems in games I'm in. Shadowrun is defiantly more rule dense, however these rules are all shared and universal. In dnd it introduces new rules for each class and each spell. As a result I often have less arguments about rules in my SR group then my DND group.

>tl;dr SR big learning curve, DND easy but confusing
>>
New player using Chummer5, im hazy on vehicle modification stuff.

Can someone help explain this?
>>
File: pic1699168.jpg (404KB, 504x637px) Image search: [Google]
pic1699168.jpg
404KB, 504x637px
Hey /tg/ I'm thinking of playing shadowrun, what role is best for a newcomer?
>>
>>52905415
I'd say either Face or Street Sam, but it kinda depends on what you like to do in-game.

If you are quick on your feet and like to engage in negotiations and/or bullshitting people, then play Face. If you prefer to be called 'Plan B' as in "SHTF, time for Plan B!" and you murder the way out for your team, then you can't go wrong with a combat monster Sammy.
>>
File: IMG_20170426_183523.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170426_183523.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
I understand we're missing something from the trove.
>>
>>52905415
Street Samurai or Adept. Just remember to pick up some knowledge skills so you can contribute outside of combat.
>>
>>52905745
Scan it and send it to HateFish or post it here, Chummer
>>
>>52905781
Once I get done scanning it I'll post a MEGA link here with it, Rigger 3 Revised, Street Sam Catalog 1e, and Shadowrun Companion (non-revised version).
>>
>>52904677
All of the AAA have their own studios and there are a ton of independent studios
>>
>>52905752
>>52905604
Thanks for the advice, sammy it is. I'm not too quick on my feet when it comes to dialogue, but I've always been able to use my abilities effectively in combat before.
>>
>>52902020
I have a distinct recollection that silencers aren't actually doing anything about the gas itself in the 2070s, but are instead broadcast mics that emit frequencies that cancel out the audible sound.
>>52905201
Depends, what problems are you having with it? The general idea is that you add a modification, used number of modifications increments or decrements based on what it is, proceed from there.
>>
File: Chummer5_2017-04-26_04-11-57.png (13KB, 1168x307px) Image search: [Google]
Chummer5_2017-04-26_04-11-57.png
13KB, 1168x307px
>>52906499
How do I find things like the limit on modifications for the sensor array, etc
>>
>>52906523
Sensor arrays are a bit different and covered under Sensors in the main rulebook gear list (p446). The rules aren't extremely clear, but the gist of it is that drones and vehicles come factory standard with a sensor array of a rating equal to its Sensors value.

A sensor array can normally have 8 functions from the sensor functions list, some of which are the same as normal vision or audio devices, in which case they have a capacity equal to its rating and can be filled with enhancements.

To upgrade the sensors, just buy a new, better sensor and put it in, making sure that it fits in the housing.
>>
>>52906523
Oh right, there's no counter for the sensor function counts. I meant to bake that into the capacity label but never got around to it.
>>
>>52906649
yeah thats mostly what im confused about
>>
>>52906709
im a big dumb who needs it to keep track of it for me lol
>>
File: SR2 Shop Owner.png (3MB, 1038x1339px) Image search: [Google]
SR2 Shop Owner.png
3MB, 1038x1339px
>>52905843
Alright, here's a MEGA link with the SR1-3 GM screens, SR2 Contacts, SR1 Street Sam Catalog, SR2 Shadowrun Companion, and Rigger 3 Revised.
https://mega.nz/#F!FlIFHLCD!mwTWRUzN3aKHU9oWil6YCw
>>
>>52907076
Oh, and the SR20A GM screen as well. I think the only books we're missing (not counting the FanPro reprints of SR3 books) are the Runner's Black Books for 4e, which are just compilations of a bunch of the PDF supplements anyway.
>>
>>52906649
Hey, I don't know what the fuck it is, but there's so me sort of weird issue with the Vehicle Mods section. If you get any vehicle, try to add a mod, and search for that mod, it takes the price, rating, and avail and everything of the mod you had selected before searching. When actually added, it's the normal one, except that the mod somehow acquires a non-changeable Rating.

It's not causing crashes that I'm aware of, but it's weird and kinda irritating.
>>
>>52906499
>I have a distinct recollection that silencers aren't actually doing anything about the gas itself in the 2070s, but are instead broadcast mics that emit frequencies that cancel out the audible sound.
I've heard people head canon that one recently, too. If that were the case, why are revolvers and shotguns explicitly not able to take a silencer/suppressor? It's a nice idea, but not one that anyone involved in writing had.
>>
>>52907076
And they're going in the box. Thank you very much, chummer.
>>
>>52902020
You can if the gun already has a built in silencer or gas vent system.
>>
>>52906235
you'll learn about combat soon...
>>
>>52907946
>shotguns/revolvers not having silencer/suppressor
>shotgun can have silencer IRL
>revolvers still can't besides that one from the Czarist days of russia

I hate how shadowrun basically shits all over my /k/ and /o/
>>
>>52908466
Myeah, on the other hand, realism has never really been part of the equation in Shadowrun.

An attempt at staying within hailing distance of verisimilitude, yeah, but no more.
>>
>>52908500
you have used a word I hear maybe once a year and I'm in no way going to look it up. So I'll agree with you because of context.
>>
>>52908466
Don't start down this path. Next thing you know you're using 3G3 and the CORPS VDS to make all your weapon and vehicle stats, which inevitably leads to cults, ritual murder, and a job at Remington.
>>
>>52908545
tell me more about the job at remington
>>
>>52908522
Verisimilitude: "The appearance of being true or real." Often used to mean internal consistency within a setting. Verisimilitude is what helps suspension of disbelief in fantastical settings.
>>
>>52908569
It's a well-known fact that all Remington firearms are produced entirely by dark magic. The cults, rituals, and powers of 0.61 are just to prepare you to channel the foul energies that sculpt the weapons.
>>
>>52908589
damn it, I didn't want to know!

>>52908591
so...I should stop cleaning my 870 with blood of priests?
>>
>>52908645
>I should stop cleaning my 870 with blood of priests?
No, the exact opposite. It appeases the spirits and makes it more accurate. Also ensures a geometrically perfect powder burn, according to the theorems of Pnegestis.
>>
>>52908703
hmm, catholic or a non-denomination?
>>
>>52908725
It's less the denomination and more the strength of faith.
>>
If I act wise and weeaboo enough, will people think my street sam is actually an adept?
>>
>>52908924
As long as you don't look like like a nightmarish mash-up of man and machine, you might fool a mundane.

Anyone Assensing you will see right through the act, though.
>>
>>52908924
Not if you have cyberlimbs all over the place, Essence 0.03 and try to excuse an arm-mounted shotgun as Killing Hands.
It might be a good springboard for a character, though - a biosam who always idolized the adept idea but never Awakened, and thus got bioware specifically to simulate adept powers.
You could tweak it too with an obviously chromed street sammy who instead of imitating adepts tries to outdo them with obvious cyberware, smugly trying to catch up to the Awakened adepts with nothing but wired reflexes, pimped-out cyberarms and one hell of a gun.
I could actually see both these concepts as a spinoff of the typical "spoiled corp brat" archetype - a minor heir to Wuxing or another magic-heavy megacorp grows up on corporate propaganda saying that the leadership is all blessed from untold different astral directions, and she starts assuming that since her horoscopes are supposedly fantastic and her parents' are even better, she'll become a pretty elf adept at some point instead of being the Sixth Age equivalent of an indoor Tumblrina.
When she turns 20 and is still a normal human, she chooses to flout her corporation and parents in order to get bioware (if she chooses to mimic adepts) or cyberware (if she wants to taunt them), because all she wanted was to be born special.
For some reason, my characters all end up like this.
>>
>>52908770
so... a black baptist church in mobile alabama?
>>
>>52892944
I've decided that it's just add 2 to drain and called it a day.
>>
What does Attune Item actually do? Because it seems to imply that it gives a dicepool bonus, but the only thing it seems to actually outright state is that it gives a Limit Increase, which seems kinda really shitty.
>>
>>52909184
It does improve the limit of the relevant skill when using the item by the adept's initiate grade, yes.
>>
>>52909367
Yes, but is that it? Because for the cost of a metamagic and extra karma, that's pretty fucking awful.
>>
>>52909403
Yeah, it's pretty useless for PCs, unless they go for a hyper-focused build with a ludicrously high dicepool in a single skill.
>>
>>52909488
If you were going to do that, why would you not just use Revels in Murder instead? It's cheaper and far, far more effective if that's what you're going for.
>>
>look through pastebin
>nothing strikes me exceptionally well as being an effective bank map

Can anyone help a brother out? If not I guess I'll just roll one from scratch.
>>
>>52909531
Revels in Murder has a whole list of limitations.
You can't use Revels in Murder effectively with anything that deals Stun damage, or obviously with anything that isn't a weapon. You don't get your edge back for hosing a Spirit or Drone down.

For the Revolver or Punch Adept who wants to kill each target with one attack, its great. If you want to fire Gel or Sweep targets, not as much.
>>
>>52910754
Do you want a proper game-area map or are blueprints fine?

For just blueprints there's the Payday 2 map Big Bank that has a two-story, two-section blueprint map over on its wiki.

http://payday.wikia.com/wiki/The_Big_Bank
>>
Yekka, small bug: when doing vehicle modification, if you change from the All listing, any mods you select will either have the same stats as the last one you were looking at, or at least have the same type, until you refresh the list (hit cancel, hit add & more, etc).

Hope I'm being clear on this. I'm not always the best as describing problems.
>>
>>52887630

There's The Sprawl, anon.
>>
Okay, what's srg's thoughts on a Transhuman Proto-type thats basically a giant Roachman?

I was thinking this could be one of the skeleton's in Ares closet post Chicago. A genetic hybrid between a troll and whatever weird DNA they could collect from an Insect Spirit host body.

They're not awakened or anything, was just going to use SURGE to give them insectoid features, cold blooded, berserk,critter spook and nocturnal as negative features and ogre stomach, elongated limbs, celerity, bicardiac and increased dermal deposits.

Was gonna go off a "Drug Bug" build and have him have an implanted chemical gland releasing dopadrine constantly, and an injector harness with K-10 rigged up.
>>
>>52911876
It'd be a cool NPC. As a PC? Depends heavily on your table. You'd basically be shoot on sight for any sort serious security without serious GM leniency.
>>
>>52909531
Obviously because Revels in Murder is banned for invalidating combat.
>>
>>52912171
How does Revels in Murder invalidate combat? Any decently built character that focused on combat is already going to be all-but-guranteed one-shotting whatever it focuses, and Revels in Murder doesn't really change that?

It does nothing to actually make them any more resilient.
>>
>>52908433
Is combat shit in shadowrun?
>>
>>52912435
I actually think its a pretty great combat system for what its for, but its got modifiers out the fucking ass.
>>
So i am new to 5th edition, are martial arts worth it? From the run and gun book.
>>
>>52912555
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s4RqCugSDuHiUaVUs8Dk491oasP4r-2U3GQs-JHq9Cg/edit

The short version: No, not really.

The long version: It depends heavily on what you want to do with them. Certain ones, like Kip-Up, Pouncing Dragon, Jiao-Di(Charge), and the Archery ones like Pin can be pretty good. Dual Weapon Fighting or whatever it is can make certain characters a little better, though it's not actually using two attacks, it's just a minor buff. Kick Attack is okay.
>>
>>52912746

I am building a decker ala aiden pearce who isnt a first line combatant but have a pair of extendable batons to handle himself. Focusing more in disarming.
>>
>>52913124
Unless you're really into the flavor of being Ork Nightwing, a Taser, Pistol, Machine Pistol, etc loaded with Gel or SnS will be a less resource intensive deal. You can even disarm people with the gun by blasting their hands.
>>
Chummers, how stupid is it of me to strap a sporting rifle onto a rotordrone to be able to function as a sniper while jumped-in. Mind you, I'm not even giving it a targeting autosoft, as I intend to make all the shots myself.
>>
>>52913304
Hi, I'm your friendly local decker
prepare to die
>>
>>52912258
yes, all but guarantees you'll kill the mook
but let's say as a GM I want to not have all my combat end after the first combat phase, so I take the time to build encounters with enemies that can withstand the party for maybe a full round of combat without nuking the party

How exactly do I build against a guy who 8/day gets a "fuck you I win button" without being that GM who tries to goad their players into wasting edge or explicitly runs resource removal boringness
>>
>>52913413
You... have multiple enemies, you literally incompetent pile of fucking rotting dicks?

And Revels in Murder refreshes your edge if you kill the person.

Or you just, you, get this. You build enemies that use Dodge and have good armor.

WOW.
>>
>>52913344
So, what you're saying is that I'm dead because I am a rigger, or because I have a sporting rifle on a drone without autosofts instead of an AK-98?
>>
>>52913464
maybe i don't want to build an encounter against corporate-grade human tanks every time so combat doesn't feel boring for you
>>
Do the Olympics still run in Shadowrun time?
>>
So last session, while looking for drugs (and unwilling to ask the organised crime figures, the gang-knowledgeable PC, or the ACTUAL ADMITTED DRUG DEALER) two of my players decided to go to a shitty neighbourhood, kick a guy's door in and murder him for his drugs. They succeeded in killing a drug-free single father, and then a local strongman chased them off after drilling them with an SMG. To kill the one guy, they used a force 6 fireball and a hand blade. The neighbourhood is shitty enough that they won't go to the police, but the community is apalled and they want revenge. They can ask around for which way the bastards headed, and presumably get the mage's spell signature, but the PCs didn't get tailed. How does the community track the killers down, and how long does it take?
>>
>>52914852
i think so, for both augmented and unaugmented people.
>>
How important is it for a decker to have a really good deck? Should I make sure I get a Sony CIY 720?
>>
>>52915850
remember:
>your matrix attributes act as limits, so they should be around a third of your dice pool
>you can shift them around with a free action
>unless your GM gives you money like it's the end times you will not be able to afford another deck unless you act like a blood raven or steal a better deck from a spider
>>
>>52916222
What deck will an average spider have?

Is stealing and selling spider decks a good money making scheme?
>>
>>52916390
>Is stealing and selling spider decks a good money making scheme?
Theoretically yes, since decks are pretty expensive, so a powerful deck should make a lot of dosh
Practically no, your GM most likely recognised this and made the spider be at a remote location/be inaccessible/have the deck self-destruct

this is the big problem: by making decks/cyber expensive and making Run rewards so low (for the payments in the CRB most runners wouldn't even leave bed) you made going on shadowruns less profitable than stealing decks, removing cyberware or stealing cars
>>
>>52914852
Yup, and Seattle is hosting the 2078 Olympics. Its time for your runner to get the gold, baby.
>>
File: sweeper_by_kernspalt-d7zumsh.jpg (202KB, 726x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sweeper_by_kernspalt-d7zumsh.jpg
202KB, 726x1000px
Has anyone, in the history of this entire game, ever played a dwarf?
>>
>>52916822
Tfw the ganger selling drugs on the street corner makes more per day than your shadowrunner made on his last run
>>
>>52916822
>making Run rewards so low (for the payments in the CRB most runners wouldn't even leave bed

CRB? And is there a out-of-game reason for run reward being so low?
>>
>>52917286
Core Rulebook
>>
>>52917286
>CRB?
seriously, trogger? Core Rule Book

and I guess it's another way to favour awakened and fuck over mundanes
>>
>>52917286
A lot of the decisions in 5e were intended to pull runners down from how powerful they were in 4e. Part of this is that gear, cyberware, bioware, etc are more expensive than they were in 4e, and run rewards are lower. Runners are supposed to be more budget conscious and worry about how they are actually going to make their ends meet with all the costs associated with running. Problem is, it pushed it too low and punishes Mundanes more than Awakened.
>>
>>52917442
How's that compare with the first three editions?
>>
>>52917014
I almost played a gnome, once. The game died before it started.
>>
>>52917442
>A lot of the decisions in 5e were intended to pull runners down from how powerful they were in 4e. Part of this is that gear, cyberware, bioware, etc are more expensive than they were in 4e
5e augmentations are supposed to be priced so that awakened will use their own shit instead of cherry picking the value of 1 rank of Essence lost. 4e bio-adepts were rampant.
>>
Is there a way to edit a Smart Weapons Platform in chummer5?
>>
>>52917746
>so that awakened will use their own shit instead of cherry picking the value of 1 rank of Essence lost.
>implying awakened in 5e aren't doing that
>implying that Muscle Toner isn't far better than Attribute Boost (AGI)
>implying mages don't get pain editor and cybereyes
>implying implications
>>
>>52917831
>>implying that Muscle Toner isn't far better than Attribute Boost (AGI)

I wish my Adept wasn't such a purist. Even with Way of the Athlete, 3.5 Power Points is brutal.
>>
>>52917831
Dumbass, comprehend 'supposed to'.
>>
>>52917915
generally people get just one point of Attribute Boost, which means you roll 1+MAG and get your hits as additional dice, while taking minimal drain, since the drain is only dependent on the level, not the hits
which means that with AB2(AGI) and MAG 6 you roll 8 dice and get on average 2.66 hits, for 2 PP
meanwhile Muscle Toner costs less than one point of Essence, still leaves room for an implanted smartlink, has a constant bonus to your Attribute (not just bonus dice) and is easier to conceal than the adept power

>>52917996
yes, I understood
and I'm saying that they completely failed in it
>>
>>52918075
correction, that's supposed to be 2x 0.5 PP, so 1 PP
>>
>>52917014
I played a dwarf with Metatype Modification (Human) biosculpting. He was the local dwarf community's middleman, facing with the human majority.

Fun times. Had to convince every non-local dwarf who discovered this that he wasn't a race traitor. Had its perks though. When DNA evidence at one of his crimescenes suggested a dwarf culprit he was completely overlooked. No pun intended.
>>
>>52918115
>Metatype Modification (Human) biosculpting

How would that even work? Cutting your bones in half and then grafting longer bits in?
>>
>>52918266
They stretch him out.
>>
>>52918075
>and I'm saying that they completely failed in it
We're talking about 5e, that's inherent to the conversation.
>>
>>52918290
If 5e is such a failure, why do people play it?
>>
>>52918323
Because it's still the least obtuse and unbearable option for mechanics
>>
>>52918266
Troll's gotta do something with all that strength. Dwarf stretching, man. Surprisingly lucrative.
>>
>>52918266
That's how they do it today. I'm guessing the SR version borrows from Bone Density augmentation developments. Which raises the question why it costs 0 Essence.

Of course I took it as part of the Prototype Transhuman quality, so he was a human-looking dwarf since birth.
>>
>>52918341
Supposing I were to tell you that I didn't believe you.
>>
>>52918593
Basically, it's all your original bits, just more of them. That's why it's 0 essence. Every pice of bioware adds something that wasn't there before.
>>
>>52918593
>Which raises the question why it costs 0 Essence.
Because it's a game, and no one (that matters) wants to pay essence for augs that don't contribute to game mechanics.
>>
Is the Force of a Magical Lodge limited in any way, or is it kinda just "Yeah, it's as high as you want to have it be, assuming you have cash"
>>
>>52913518
The former. Just a decker player wagging his e-peen.
>>
>>52915141
If they can't go to the cops, and can't afford to hire runners of their own, then the neighborhood may just have to suck it up. Your runners might have gotten away with this one if you can't figure something reasonable out.

Remember, the 6th world is a dystopia. Happy endings and justice being done are rare as shit.
>>
>>52919330
Money and time. Improving your lodge is kind of an all-day thing for each point of Force. If you wanna spend a week making a Force 7 lodge for 14k nuyen, knock yourself out.
>>
>>52919574
Anon, lodge materials cost 500 Nuyen per Force. A F7 lodge would be 3,500 Nuyen.
>>
>>52919617
Right, I had it backwards. It's more of a timesink than money sink. It takes 7 days to upgrade from a Force 6 to Force 7 lodge, but the same seven days to just make a Force 7 lodge from scratch?

...Man, I'm gonna have to reread the magic section again, that can't be right.
>>
Question: Is "Essence" an in-universe term that people would use in regards to the stat it references?
>>
File: dingo pete.pdf (76KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
dingo pete.pdf
76KB, 1x1px
Can someone check this character by chance?
I'm still new and not sure if im doing this 100% correct.
>>
>>52907671
It's probably failing out of a crash condition early. I shall investigate.
>>52907946
Because CGL cannot into scifi properly, is my guess.
>>52911237
So when you change the category listing, it doesn't refresh the selected item? Hrm. I get why that's happening, shouldn't be a huge problem to fix.
>>52911876
Mechanically, prototype transhuman is a waste of karma unless you're awakened. If your interest is purely for fluff purposes, then more power to you.
>>52917774
Nope. As far as RAW is concerned it's not a drone, it can just act like one.
>>52921190
Yes.
>>
>>52921190
Yes. So is karma, force, etc - but usually you'd expect hermetics to talk about it in game system terms, not the other traditions or awakened.
>>
>>52921360
It's not good.
Your attributes and skills are all over the damn place. You've picked some super bad adept powerd (Sustenance may be in-character but that doesn't stop it from being trash in most campaigns that are in cities). You don't have two guaranteed initiative passes despite being theoretically combat focused. You don't own a helmet. You do own a sword. You're specced around sniper rifles.
I don't really have the time to go in-depth, but it's really pretty bad.
>>
>>52921360
>BOD and WIL should be odd numbers to maximize their contribution to your damage tracks
>skills spread really thin, including a lot that aren't useful
>hardware: good, commlink spec: ??
>swords but not high STR
>pistols but only 6 dice
>lackluster adept powers
>drugs instead of adept reflexes for initiative
This guy's supposed to be an infiltrator/sniper right? His longarms and sneaking pools are fine but he's spread really, really thin everywhere else and isn't getting much for it.
I'd start by ditching swords, cyber and bio tech, chemistry, free-fall, and demo.
Use the points to buy pistols or automatics up to 10-12 dice, or lower the skill priority and buy up metatype or magic so you can afford a magical initiative booster.
>>
>>52921501
But in the book it says you can add something like a clearsight soft? im confused
>>
>>52917014
I've always wanted to play a dwarf spell caster, but as the forever DM I dont see any chances in sight.
>>
>>52918323
Failure is something Shadowrun players are used to, the system has never been remotely good. 5e may be a turd, but it's arguably the least Diarrhoetic of the available turds (personally I hold 4e to be better but only because CGL so completely shit the bed with the editing/driving away their good writers by not paying them - it could have been so much better than it is).
>>
>>52917014
I'm planning a homeless Dwarf Druid who talks to his pigeons more than other people, keeps a garden, and quietly defends his slum neighborhood from gangers and bored cops looking for jollies and quota-fodder.
>>
Any advice on how to give runs good legwork? Like, I know I want the next run to end with the players shooting up a shitty cowboy themed restaurant, but I'm not sure how to get there.
>>
>>52926269
well
>where is your campaign?
>archetypes?
>power level?
>why should they shoot it up?
>>
I've already received an overwhelming amount of good advice, but I have 2 more questions that the books just leave me fuzzy on.

1) What exactly DO I put in my commlink?
programs, accessories etc

2) Does the control rig actually give me a functional datajack or do I need to install one of those as well?
>>
>>52926625
1) Nothing, especially if you are a rigger. Don't waste your money and get as robust a RCC as you can.

2) The control rig is actually more advanced datajack, that can perfectly be used like a "normal" one.
>>
>>52926354
>where
Boston, pre CFD
>archetypes
A decker I feel bad for because they don't get to do much, a mage, and 3 dudes what shoot things
>power
They're not very well optimized. One of the dudes that shoots things is a nataraki that quad-wields sometimes.
>why should they shoot it up
Lone star had a run against KE in an attempt to get them to look bad and lose the police contract, as retaliation KE wants the lone star guys hunted down and shot. They are hiding out in a novelty restaurant because I find that to be funny.
>>
>>52926828
Don't tell the group where the targets are hiding out outright, but let them figure it out on their own, for starters.
>>
>>52926795
No programs or anything?
>>
Amy something, that's the name of the writer that promised a technomancer book last year, right?

I think she applied for a job at my comic book store.
>>
>>52927427
Amy Veeres.
>>52922069
Oh right, I forgot it can have autosofts. Will be fixed in the next patch.
>>
>>52927452
Yep. That's the one.

Should I tell this story?
>>
>>52927461
ja
>>
>>52927461
Fair warning, she does lurk here still and may well be murder-suicidey with how long Echoes and Mirages has taken, so you may get stabbed in some neat fashion by revealing yourself. But hey, storytime either way.
>>
>>52927485
>>52927485
>get a phone call two hours before closing
>asking if we have this week's comics
>"yes?" this is a very stupid question because comics come out on Wednesday, that's how it's been since the 80s
>explains she's a pirate trying to go legit, but isn't sure what to do "with a brick and mortar store"
>give the new customer spiel
>she asks for directions
>??????
>apologizes AT LEAST five times, says she'll use google maps

One hour later, this...ur-hambeast comes in. I can't stress how fat she is. The only reason I know it's a she is because she said her name is Amy, otherwise I'd assume it's another fat, ugly dude like most of my clientele. Asks questions about which comics are new, and says "I should have brought a list" under her breath like five times. Direct her to the very obvious "NEW COMIC"! label on the shelf beneath any new comic.

She gathers some pleb-tier Marvel and DC stuff. While checking out, explains she's a games designer for Shadowrun. Asks if I've heard of it. Play dumb because this is already the worst new customer ever. She asks about starting a pull list if she decides she likes the place(????), and also if we're hiring.

"I thought you wrote Shadowrun."
Awkward mumbles about not being paid very well. I have to try hard not to laugh or even smirk. Give her an application and a free copy of Previews to help with her pull list. I mention Ghost in the Shell, I forget why, but this triggers a massive sperged-out debate on how trash the movie is. At this point an old man (her grandfather?) comes in to complain about his parking meter, and she apologizes, thanks me, and leaves.

It was weird as fuck.
>>
>>52927461
Don't let a little thing like >>52927544 stop you!
>>
>>52927577
>apologizes AT LEAST five times
oh shit, that's Amy
>>
>>52917442
Am I the only one who misses how you didn't exactly need a hacker to protect your shit from spiders if the group had decent comms, a few agents, and some sense?
>>
>>52927851
Turn wireless off?
>>
>>52926922
commlinks by themselves can't run programs
>>
Can I use a commlink dongle on an RCC?
>>
>>52927960
Nvm, it states that is has all the features of a commlink, so should be a yes then.
>>
>>52927960
>>52927990
Nope.
>>
>>52928607
Please elaborate.
>>
>>52928656
The sentence you have reasonably read to mean something logical does not, at the word of writers, actually extend to gear mechanics.
>>
So, one of my players has gotten their character paralyzed from the waist down. Is there any cyberware/treatmenet/other that can let them function as part of a runner team, or should I just have them roll up a new character and dump the paralyzed one in the harbour?
>>
>>52928986
IIRC there is bioware for spine repair, that might cover it. Otherwise, present the player with cyberware, bioware, or geneware solutions to their paralysis, with obviously different essence and nuyen costs attached.
>>
>>52928986
That's largely up to you, to be honest. ASIST doesn't play well with damaged nerves so cyberlegs are more or less out, but you could go the wired reflexes route, or just have them pay however many nuyen you feel like to have their spine rebuilt.
>>
>>52928986
They could be a decker/rigger still I think?
>>
>>52929048
>>52929088
>>52929111

The player in question is playing a decker, if that matters at all.

Thing is that they blew most of the nuyen on the previous mission. Which obviously backfired, hence the paralysis, so I don't think some kind of expensive treatment is really in the books for them right now.
>>
>>52929126
Let them take In Debt and give them cyberware if they absolutely need to move
otherwise they can just do their job from a van or something until they can afford it
>>
>>52929126
Daihatsu-Caterpillar Horseman, maybe? 12k for a bike that can go indoors, up stairs, etc. etc.
>>
>>52929139
>>52929162
Thanks, senpais. I'll present them the option to stephen hawking it up with a motorized chair or pay out of the ass for spine repair. Alternatively, roll up a new character and get decking support via NPC or something, since they're not really that into the whole decking thing, I feel.
>>
>>52927427

What happened with that book anyway?
>>
So i am starting reading rigger 5, what the consensus on that book? Anything i should keep an eye for?
>>
>>52929242
Even cheaper there's the Transys Steed for the cheap price of 4000 nuyen. It's less of a vehicle than the Horseman, but more manueverable and you're not stuck in a pod.
>>
>>52929415
"She" is applying for a job in a comic book store
Guess
>>
>>52929415
Book is finished, AFAIK, its just in CGL's hands to actually "edit" and publish it.
>>52929517
Some of the mods need clarifications, most of the drones and vehicles added are for NPC use, and ruling that "drones turn to slag when their monitor is filled" is awful, but overall its a good supplement.
>>
>>52927577
It's like a female version of if /r9k/ and /tg/ had a baby

it's beautiful tbqh
>>
NEW THREAD:
>>52930888
>>52930888
>>
>>52930887
>female
Heh.
Thread posts: 343
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.