[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1460: LEYLINES EDITION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 780
Thread images: 89

File: 1492994839308.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1492994839308.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52861958
>>
Let's get things started.

/jc/, what gems can you think of from jump settings that would work well as your Gem from Steven Universe?

So far I've thought of Z-Crystals, Mega Stones, Key stones and a few hold items from Pokemon, lightsaber crystals, kryptonite, and if you can get your hands on them the Silver Imperium Crystal from Sailor Moon or the Star Sapphire from DC. I've also seen a post on reddit where someone used their Petrify Orb from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

Any other interesting ideas?
>>
>>52870744
I've heard good things about the Chaos Emeralds from that new Sonic jump
>>
>>52870744
Dragonstones from Fire Emblem sound like fun, or Sacred Stones if you don't mind mingling souls with Dracosatan.

Philosopher's Stones and Red Stones are pretty obvious.

Thunderkats has the power gems, in four flavors depending on what you need: Tech, War, Spirit, and Soul.

Samurai Jack has a bunch of useful rocks, including one that controls water if you just don't want to be a Lapis.
>>
>>52870744
Bits of broken SWLIHN-sphere from Infernals jump. They can already be made into swords that stab out the emotional ties of people alongside normal stabbing.
>>
>>52870744
Artheryte crystals from ffxiv. They are literally magic and are pretty much solid awesome.
>>
>>52870744
Red Stone of Aja from JoJo, Eye of Set from Swords & Sorcery, Adamant and Yasal Crystals from Exalted, Arkenstone (or one of the Silmarils, if you can get your hands on that) from LoTR, Philosopher's Stone from... a lot of places (I'm partial to the Harry Potter one, but the Fullmetal Alchemist ones are interesting too).
>>
>>52870769
Didn't realize we had a Sonic jump, but that's a great idea. Too bad the Master Emerald and the Super(? Hyper? It's been a while) Emeralds would be too big to use.
>>
File: alien_baltan_1979_01.jpg (82KB, 1601x1200px) Image search: [Google]
alien_baltan_1979_01.jpg
82KB, 1601x1200px
>>52866679

Just to make sure Anon sees this.

Could you add an cp option to buy being a member of alien or monster race? Possibly make it tiered so more powerful races cost more?
>>
>>52870867
>>52870876
>>52870878
>>52870882
Cool ideas. I think I'd stay away from the FMA Philosopher's Stone (or the imperfect version) considering what they're made of. Not signing up to be some eldritch, soul-consuming horror after all.

Also just thought of another one - the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak from Marvel.
>>
File: KamigawaJumpDraft012.pdf (130KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
KamigawaJumpDraft012.pdf
130KB, 1x1px
And away we go!

Changelog
1. Edited the format some more.
2. Fixed the spelling issues..
3. Divine Intervention has been changed slightly to be a bit more clear.
>>
>>52870980
Ffxi has a massive power crystal warehouse add on.
>>
How many leyline crossings is too many?
>>
>>52870744
Well there is that massive chunk of Computonium or whatever from Eclipse Phase. Its like crystallized gas or something right? Would that count? Might be interesting.
>>
>>52871114
Its liquid iirc.
>>
>>52870744
Wasn't there a Zerg crystal or something everyone wanted?
>>
>>52870897
To be honest I have no idea why. I just remember something very odd about something the emeralds to do space-time.
>>
>>52871108
More than you'd hope for, less than you'd think
>>
>>52870744
Just get the knockoff one offered in the jump. It's just as powerful even though it doesn't have the powers, and you don't have to kill a little girl and doom an entire world to get it.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
>>52871108
Depends on the world/metaphysics in question. Most magic world just make the location more and more magical. Martial Arts focused places are good for nurturing Ki. Some places are really active with natural disasters. In that one Naruto movie it allows time-travel. All sorts of stuff can be expected but it depends on the Jump it would seem
>>
>>52871307
*I should mention that I'm talking about the Silver Crystal from Sailor Moon, whoops. I offered that specifically so people wouldn't want to steal the silver crystal from sailor moon
>>
>>52871348
But I wanted hers.she does not deserve it. She is an evil selfish girl.
>>
>>52871380
She's fourteen years old, I'm pretty sure you were a jackass when you were that age too.
>>
>>52871380
>Sailor Moon

Okay I'll bite: Is your Jumper evil, are you meming or is there something I'm missing?
>>
>>52871393
I suppose that is fair.
>>
>>52871402
I mean look at it this way: How many times did YOU save the planet with the power of love and friendship when you were 14?
>>
>>52871078
Would getting symbolic links to all of the five colours from the last scenario mean you can basically cast low-level spells for free? Are there any other particular adventages to that?
>>
>>52871414
Twice. Three times if you count the time that we reset time and caused it not to happen.
>>
>>52871178
They have some amount of reality warping potential, and also let Sonic become what is essentially a Super Saiyan. Not sure beyond that though as the most recent Sonic game I've played is Sonic 3 & Knuckles on the Sega Genesis.
>>
File: shy magician.jpg (179KB, 916x505px) Image search: [Google]
shy magician.jpg
179KB, 916x505px
For the magician jumpers out there, what magic systems did you use to make your own personal magic system? What is it capable of doing? What are its biggest strengths and flaws? What magic systems would you like to add next even if they don't have a jump yet to your special snowflake system?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>52871424
Somewhat, Land Based Mana is awesome and would streamline spell made for the color based mana systems. I went into this in another post. Here: http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/52796553/#52796880
>>
>>52871503
I mainly based my system on enchantment and every other system I can get my hands on then overcharge the spells while making them enchantments so I can whip out premade spells and blast away like mad or use the more useful small spells without the need of personal mana at the time.

I keep almost all my spells on golden coins thanks to dxd custom magic system.

My jumper has a bigass spacial ring rilled with gold coins to snapcast with.
>>
>>52871471
Nah, that's about right. Chaos Emeralds haven't really had a lot of power creep. If anything they've become weaker in recent games by the rate of burning through rings getting sped up.

I don't think they can warp reality, but they can definitely warp space/time. Shadow uses them to teleport pretty liberally, and they're even used to time travel in Sonic '06.
Also they prettymuch act like an endless battery as far as plugging them into machines go. You could do way worse as far as gems go.
>>
>>52871514
Oh, that's nice. To what extent would you lose your powers? Would I basically not be able to take advantage of perks that make people want to worship me?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>52871579
Your perks will be able to pick you up from the bottom, but you'll basically be flying at a tenth of your usual power for a while. You'd still be very convincing and such but your powers are all lowered by a margin which is restored by prayer.
>>
>>52871503
I have multiple systems, the main one which is based around crystals filtering and rearranging someone's charged intent with the magic they put into it, into something that translates well into reality from thoughts into feelings. That's the main one.
>>
File: A6540035-92-.png (254KB, 533x513px) Image search: [Google]
A6540035-92-.png
254KB, 533x513px
>>52871503
> what magic systems did you use to make your own personal magic system?
My PERSONAL magic system -- as in, the one that is used by me specifically -- is called "I am a creature composed of like 70% magic and soulstuff, and when I will shit to happen it does."
It comes about as a result of stuff like Magical Body from Elona (your body is effectively half made of pure magic), Waveform Anatomy from NGE (the REST of your body is basically just soulstuff held together by self-identity), Blood Magic from Darkstalkers and Bloody Magical from Spyro (whatever's left is made of straight blood, which is also magical), and a shitload of magic potential perks, blood volume perks, annnnd prettymuch the entire Natural tree from DC Occult, which among other things let's you just fudge spells into existence through sheer force.

I mean, admittedly, I'm probably not going to win any contests for finesse, but I sure can not have to explain shit.

That said, I was always kindof into the Mana Tree from Secret of Mana / Legend of Mana / Tales of Phantasia / Symphonia. I just think it's cool.
Y'know, make a tree that basically just breaths raw mana into the world. And I, in turn, can breath mana into the tree!
So if I feel like just introducing magic into a setting, I've always got that sword I picked up from LoM to get things started.
Makes a great setpiece, y'know.
>>
File: heavensgrudge.png (241KB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
heavensgrudge.png
241KB, 500x455px
>>52871503
Oh boy, where do I start. I've combined a fuckton of systems, but here's where the 'core' of it was formed:
1. Body-based mana consumption system, courtesy of Overlord. Get that one perk from FFTA for quick refills.
1.5. Get a good magic system with a fair amount of utulity. I ended up going full mage in Dragonlance, which is where the 'Wizard' gimmick started.
1.75. Get the capstone boosted Just The Beginning from Neo-Heisei Part 2, which makes magical power scale with willpower.
2. Magic dialed down to its simplest form: willworking via Intentional Magic from The Inheritance Cycle.
3. Utilize I Cheat and/or Conjoined Conjuries to combine the two, removing the 'drain from own life force' problem by draining from mana instead, which forms the core of the system.
4. Steadily increase mana capacity with power-over-age (Homonculus is my go-to for Magikarp Power) perks or things that increase capacity.
5. From there, mix and match systems with wide-ranging effects - DC Occult Real Magic, Umineko Magic, Sailor Moon Magic, Anima Magic, etc.

The greatest benefit of this system is being able to maximize the benefits of the ones combined with it while minimizing or reducing the risk or downsides of others. It's just input mana = result in its simplest form, and there's very little I can't do with it - though I had to get intricate to be able to work with higher concepts like time or dimensions.

The weakness is that with all the systems I've attached to this eclectic style, it has more potential than my puny human brain can actually imagine, and I usually just make use of lazy/biggaton spells in place of anything nuts like Garlock usually does.

I feel like I should actually post/discuss combos at some point.
>>
>>52867110

Yeah no, I can tell where this is going. Anon?

You win. Good job.
>>
>>52871910
Not our fault you're a worthless, unfaithful cheater :^)
>>
File: legacyofkings.jpg (119KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
legacyofkings.jpg
119KB, 498x750px
>>52871503
I modified the magisters from the magister trilogy with Defilers/Preservers from Dark Sun, and Magic the Gathering. Basically a magic system that uses life force to do its thing. While Magisters are forced to use a person's life force they are bounded too until it depletes, my magic users can bound with other sources of life energy, such as animals, plants, and even lands. A pacifist can gather and herd life energy, and practice magic without harming anyone. While asshole magic users...well not so much.
>>
>>52871910
Salty.
>>
>>52871503
Generally, though, for Doctor's Companion Chain my jumper tends to rely on heavy First Magic usage. You can get a lot of mileage out of a form of magic that can literally make more mana out of nothing and can make literally anything with enough training, turning yourself into a living mana battery once you get good enough at it. There's also the fact that they got the "Trickster" origin from Fate/Zero, which allows them to do silly stuff and illusions with their magic.

Writer Chain Nika uses the Sky Garden's Magic system and the previous magic system with the crystals I mentioned here >>52871760. As long as one generally has knowlege of alchemy and can rearrange the structure and components of the crystals and can pay the appropriate magical energy cost (Which can be gained, of course, with training), one could do almost anything with the crystal system. You just have to be strong enough to accomplish it.

Main Chain Nika...I've forgotten how much shit they can do and how it operates, but they use the crystals too, along with the horrible glut of other magic stuff they have. but typically, thanks to the massive amount of comedy stuff I took, plus the "emotion" and "music" origins I took in Kara No Kyoukai plus disney stuff allows my jumper to pull magical musical numbers out of their ass. They're going to be a Witch of Comedy if I could just finish building for Umineko, if that says anything about them.
>>
>>52871503
Mainly muscle mystery when I need serious magic. it gets delegated to mother box who is basically hex from Discworld at this point
>>
File: dp42f.jpg (2MB, 1891x1458px) Image search: [Google]
dp42f.jpg
2MB, 1891x1458px
>>52872132
I forgot the picture
>>
>>52871078
So Divine Intervention when upgraded can only give in-jump purchases to your "avatars". Does this mean that it can't grow at all? Or would it be affected by something like your mana or spiritual energy? Bonds?
>>
>>52871857
There's a sword that lets you introduce magic into a world? Could you elaborate? I don't know what "LoM" means
>>
If you take the mutagens from Hybridization in Batman the Animated Series, add an Essence Distillation from Generic Universal Monsters, then make the resulting mixture permanent, would the resulting hybrid creature have a permanent aura of the relevant personality feature? :thinking:
>>
>>52872182
Legend of Mana. The sword can turn into a tree.
>>
File: (___).png (253KB, 363x688px) Image search: [Google]
(___).png
253KB, 363x688px
>>52872156
Gaining greater mana, growing in magic, growth in the things you do as a Kami, growth by learning and developing as a Kami does (By looking at their links and developing power or learning magic themselves the hard way) the Avatars are still you so learned skills would carry over just not perks.
>>
How powerful is the Elder wand you get in Harry Potter item section?
>>
>>52872326
Fanwank it.
>>
>>52871503
okay misunderstood the question, I'm having a pretty off day.

>what magic systems did you use to make your own personal magic system?

mainly muscle mystery,combined with a lot of Weeaboo Fightan Magic from everywhere I've gotten that kind of thing,and the whole "my soul Shoots chainsaws" thing from undertail,it's more of a attempt at a grand unified application of Ki then an actual proper magic system.

>What is it capable of doing?

a lot , mainly self buffs and very powerful Attacks but since muscle mystery is added . There are a fair amount of intermediate effects, like you would find in Evocation or transmutation schools. remember The impressive thing about muscle Mystery isn't what it can do , It's how it Does it.

>What are its biggest strengths and flaws?

its biggest strength is versatility, It's primarily muscle mystery combined with the iron heart sublime discipline and undertail soul blasts taken to xianxia Levels via incorporating void Angel kung fu.

it's flaws are that larger effects Rely on the use of bodycords which require complete freedom of movement along with intense concentration,body control and exertion to pose and create Dynamic tension within your muscles in such a manner that your internal energies Resonate with the external energies of the universe to produce very specific waves of harmony or dissidence to affect the world around you. it's not pleasant for the practitioner or efficient for the effects,but once you actually get the basics down You can do a hell of a lot at a moderate Though constantly increasing power level.
>>
>>52870744
The amadam from Kamen Rider kuuga
>>
Which edition of Exalted are the Exalted jumps currently based on?
>>
>>52872326
It is the strongest wand you're liable to find in the setting. I guess it's possible the canon one might be stronger, though I'm not sure, but it also has a loyalty problem and you'll need to kill Dums to get it to work for you.

As for power levels, apparently strong enough that you'll win pretty much any in-universe duel unless you try to punch comically high above your level. However, power levels don't quite match up to combat ability in HP, since AK, which isn't an uncommon spell choice among people will to kill, will kill anything it hits unless love-voodoo is involved.

As another example, Harry spent a decent chunk of the last book trying to fix his wand, and finally succeeded by casting a repair spell, that had already failed when tried with normal wands, with the Elder Wand.
>>
>>52871503
>>52872460
>What magic systems would you like to add next even if they don't have a jump yet to your special snowflake system?

Sidereel martial arts, I have them. It's just a matter of finding a way to smoosh together the Diametrically opposing operating principles in a way that doesn't shatter everything.
>>
>>52872326
Friendly reminder that Dumbledore's death was totally preventable and he intended Snape to get ownership of the Elder Wand after his death which would have been as good as giving it to Voldemort.
>>
>>52872506
2nd edition.

3rd edition only has one book out, and most people don't really like it here (sorcery and artifacts are awesome as fuck in this though).
>>
>>52872510
You don't need to kill Dumbledore to get the wand, just beat him. When Draco disarmed Dumbles in the tower, the wand's loyalty passed to him, and then on to Harry later on. And not to mention the Dumbles didn't kill Grindlewald when he got the wand from him.
>>
>>52872510
I always found the whole notion of a 'strong' wand wierd, aren't they just supposed to be best suited to the wielder?

Also, that bit with Harry and him repairing his wand I think is telling. My interpretation of the wand is that rather than just giving an amplification of power, it also recalls some of the skills and magic it was used to perform and makes it available to the current owner/wielder of the wand. Given that the wand was in the possesion of a wandcrafter before Grindlewald, that makes quite a bit of sense.

>>52872548
Yep. The ending went as well as it did, if anything, despite Dumbledore's post-mortem manipulations. Of course, he was dying and being fed an awful lot of potions by Snape before his death. I'd cut him some slack and blame Snape for trying to manipulate a dying old man into leaving him in the old guy's will.
It is the sort of slimy thing the Snape we see through the series would do, rather than the misunderstood Angel Rowling would tell us he really was.
>>
>>52872633
Problem then is if you aren't careful in covering your tracks, you've just made a powerful and influential enemy whose going to be gunning for you.
Under the circumstances, Dumbles is well within his rights to be concerned about the intentions of anyone seeking out that wand. He won't leave things be, and his effort to hunt down and find the wand may distract him from other pressing issues regarding Voldemort.
Which, depending on how you're playing things, could be convenient or a massive mistake.
>>
>>52872645
>blame Snape
Sounds good to me.
Fucking Snape.
>>
>>52872573
What are the common pitfalls or attractions in 2ed, or do game mechanics not translate fully to the experience? Like crazy craft combos or martials arts spells.
>>
>>52872573
Hmm, I might do some mix-and-matching in my Exalted jumps.
Keep Perfect effects, because why the hell not, and take some of those sorceries and artifacts from 3rd edition.
I also like what I saw about the crafting rules. Complex but less ambiguous than 2nd edition, I think.
>>
While we're talking about it, quick Harry Potter questions:

>Should you take Fantastic Beasts or original flavor first?
>What should you try to do if you take FB first and then take the continuity drawback? Does nipping the Tom problem in the bud completely eliminate any story from the second jump?
>If you take the continuity drawback, is it worth trying to meet up with wizards you knew during the first go through?
>This question applies to any jump with a continuity drawback, but what happens to the "you" from one of the jumps? Do you just disappear one day?
>Is any alias besides Harry Dresden even worth using?

Also, I just now realized that the first question is kind of loaded since the rest of the questions don't apply unless FB comes first.
>>
File: SnapeDafuq.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
SnapeDafuq.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>52872716
Heh, that prompts a question.

Guys and gals, which of you, in your Harry Potter Jump, did something suitable horrible and potentially ironic to the slimey snake, Serverus Snape?
>>
File: Consider the Following.jpg (47KB, 719x720px) Image search: [Google]
Consider the Following.jpg
47KB, 719x720px
>>52872725
From what I've been told 3rd is a differnt animal entirely. The fluff has had a complete overhaul and the Exalted Jumpmakers seem to think it needs its own Jump. Not sure myself but it sounds like that from what I found on the Archives.
>>
>>52872726
>>Should you take Fantastic Beasts or original flavor first?
Me personally, I like keeping multiple jumps in the same franchise in chronoloical order. So I'd go FB then HP.

>What should you try to do if you take FB first and then take the continuity drawback? Does nipping the Tom problem in the bud completely eliminate any story from the second jump?
>If you take the continuity drawback, is it worth trying to meet up with wizards you knew during the first go through?
>This question applies to any jump with a continuity drawback, but what happens to the "you" from one of the jumps? Do you just disappear one day?
My considered opinion is ~shrug~

>Is any alias besides Harry Dresden even worth using?
Nope.

>>52872805
More Exalted Jumps. You won't see me complain.
Is someone lined up, i wonder, to make that Jump or was it just talk?
>>
>>52872851
No one claimed 3rd Exalted to my knowledge.
>>
>>52871883
If you import a weapon into Madoka Wraith Timeline and then upgrade it later on, can you summon the upgraded version with Weapon Summoning, or is it just what you first imported? Also, how much exactly does the cost scale up with power or complexity? If I imported an intelligent device from Nanoha, for example, would one copy pretty much exhaust my in-jump reserves, if it's even possible in the first place?
>>
Would Save The Queen+(KH) be a potent wand for Harry Potter?
>>
>>52872758
About the only thing I did was use bio manipulation and Polyjuice to surround him with Lily Potter clones.
Turns out that the Gryffindors REALLY hate him.

Also, I was a total shit in his class, but that was to be expected.
>>
>>52872717
I haven't been playing 2e since the leak a year ago.

I don't remember specifics... but game mechanics were mostly meant to translate to the actual world, I think? Though the really broken stuff obviously doesn't, because Creation would look really different.

>>52872725
It's very complex, and the hueg of the Craft charmtree doesn't help.

But I find it enjoyable. Certainly more involved with the actual game than 2e's version of Craft.
>>
>>52872758
I will give him advice, telling him what will happen (Without details he could use against people) if he does not clean up his act and be a better person. When he inevitably does not, I will proceed to menace him dressed as a clown and turn him into a snake, permanently, after I stop him again and again.
>>
Could I acquire a time machine from the Super Mario Jump?
It seems like there'd be quite a few there considering Partners In Time and Mario's Time Machine.
And if not then could I manipulate some Time Cop from Gravity Falls to give me his time machine?
>>
File: Mrheart.jpg (56KB, 399x482px) Image search: [Google]
Mrheart.jpg
56KB, 399x482px
>>52871503
A new magic system I am making is called Meat Magic, basically Real Eater Akimichi bloodline and combine with magic systems and the Herculean Method.

Users learn how to control their bodies to insane levels, and how to convert calories into magical energy. As fat is a more efficient energy convertor than muscle, you end up with two distinct forms of magic, Muscle Wizards and Caloric Mages.

Muscle Wizards mainly keep an often insanely muscled form and use magic to boost their attributes and physical attacks to even more insane levels.

Caloric Mages (it takes a brave soul to call them the nickname Fattie to their faces) focus on actual spells and supernatural effects by conserving caloric intake in the form of fatty tissue and spending it to perform spells.

Keep in mind a Meat Magic user can change forms simply by changing there body. But a specialist is more likely to know better techniques and spells by focusing on a form to train.

The weakness is stress to the body, too much magic use at once can simply wear a body out even with the incredible control a Meat Magic user has.
>>
>>52872758
Perfect Lionheart is wrong about a lot of things, but he does make a good point in one of his fanfic's about Snape.
Snape nevers acts consistently either as a man seeking or having found redemption. He doesn't change his ways after Lily's death, and the only real defence that can be made of that is his supposed role as a spy.
A role he is objectively terrible at, giving little to no useful information to the Order while leaking information such as security arrangments for Harry tot the DEs and Voldemort.
Moody and Hedwing all die because of him and Fred gets mutilated in what we are told was a total accident, but is really suspicious that someone with such an enduring childhood grudge against childhood pranksters, to the point of being willing to have some of them being rendered soulless despite knowing his innocence and being more guilty of that crime than him, and being complicit at least in the deaths of one other and the ostracisation of another, to just have accidently severely wondered someone who is basically the next generation of the same. Especially when it's by a spell that leaves Fred scarred for life, but Snape is capable of healing off of Draco, which he nevers finds the time to offer Fred.

1/2
>>
>>52873238
So, in my jump, I decide to make good use of him early and also to quarantine him from the school, as he is an obvious toxic influence there, despite Dumbledore's sponsorship. Kidnapping him, I then use sympathetic magic on his Dark Mark to find all the others, and then to find his master through the same means. Whether or not that works, I interrogate him and then judge him. If he's as Rowling describes, as difficult as I find that to imagine, then I use by out-of-context advantages to remove the DM and let him leave with some gold to start a new life some where far from all the people that he hates and all the bad memories. If he's the scum I think he is, then I'll use him for some pretty inhumane rituals using the DM to weaken and inconvenience other DE and Voldemort himself.

2/2
>>
>>52872805
>From what I've been told 3rd is a differnt animal entirely. The fluff has had a complete overhaul and the Exalted Jumpmakers seem to think it needs its own Jump. Not sure myself but it sounds like that from what I found on the Archives.
Yes and no. Dragonblood could potentially not need to be rewritten but Infernals would and Abyssals if its ever finished. I'm not sure about Sidereals but probably.
>>
>>52872758
He's such a wretched character I don't really think about him much beyond vague plans to get rid of him as soon as possible.

He doesn't really offer that much to the story anyway beyond misdirection and red herrings.
>>
>>52872758
Considering his final act in life was a fuck-you to both Harry and Voldemort, I think I'd do a Lockhart on him, just for the irony value. That and it does seem to be irreversable, given Lockharts state years after the fact.
>>
>>52873348
What do you mean?
How was it a fuck-you to Harry?
I thought his death scene was a touching moment of reconciliation between them.
>>
File: canon_vs_fanon_snape_by_zorm.jpg (365KB, 820x1212px) Image search: [Google]
canon_vs_fanon_snape_by_zorm.jpg
365KB, 820x1212px
>>52873325
But then who will the fandom make creepy fanfics about?
>>
>>52872758
I transformed him into James using a high-level curse that was beyond anything the Potterverse could break.

And then I brought back James and Lily, performed a reverse of the curse on James so that he looked like Snape, and made him watch as Lily inevitably discovered the truth and chose James all over again.

Going to fail ME after I should have aced that class, you slimy little shit?!
>>
>>52873393
>so that he looked like Snape
You monster. What did James do to deserve looking like Snape even for an hour?
>>
>>52873384
Draco the Veela Empath would get a sizeable boost to compensate. Proportion of weird erotica is a conserved property across any given fandom.
>>
>>52873367
Think about that scene and strip away the emotion from it, what does Snape give Harry?
Memories.
Memories which when seen by Harry basically tell him to go suicidally towards Voldemort.
Whether they are true or not doesn't matter. Snape made a conscious choice in the last moments of his life to expell memeories he could guess would be seen by a child he hated that would lead Harry to effectively give up his life.

From his point of view, it wouldn't matter if it somehow worked or not, at least one of the people he hated would be dead. Either his killer and hypocritical master or the child of his childhood bully (who grew up and became a better man than Snape could ever be) and his childhood sweetheart (who he burnt birdges with due to his prejudices), who he despises.
Win-win.

What a slime-ball!
>>
>>52873264
>Infernals would
How's it different?
>>
>>52873439
I jump as the half-Veela older twin brother of Draco, just to play off that.
It's hilarous, with all the talk of blood purity with me being obviously half-veela.
Lucius didn't see the joke. Thankfully I have my out-of-context powers to make sure that he regretted being a real dick to me for my whole childhood for a whole five seconds.
Also, useful in effectively shunting all the Malfoy family resources towards more productive ends than following Osama Bin Voldemort.
>>
>>52873538
From what's been said about it, it's different in basically everything.
>>
>>52873466
Wow, I never looked at it like that.
I feel distinctly less charitable to that character now.

>>52873259
You're being kinder to him in both options than what I feel like being in my jump.
>>
>>52873538
Their Charms are probably just going to be reskinned Solar Charms, Devil-Tigers won't be a thing, and the Reclamation is now completely impossible so the whole thing is just the Yozis throwing a temper tantrum.
>>
>>52873668
>and the Reclamation is now completely impossible so the whole thing is just the Yozis throwing a temper tantrum.
It pretty much was like that in 2e too, unless your ST said otherwise.
>>
>>52872758
>>52873384

It's funny, because I really like Snape, and he's actually my favorite character, and the Snape in my head is totally a freaking ghoul. Greasy hair, hook nose, gaunt sinewy musculature barely hidden by oversized black clothing that probably smells like horrifying potion ingredients and dungeon stank because of course it fucking does that's his job.
But that's part of why I like him. That and his tendency to go off on bile-driven tangents. Those are always fun.

Anyway, I didn't do anything to him. It was (apparently) enough that I was reading the teacher's minds to know test answers, which only he and Dumbles picked up on.
That, and the whole prophecy surrounding me that said I was going to be the new Dark Lord, which (apparently) he was aware of as well.
... and paired up with the fact that he couldn't read my mind in turn. Snape always struck me as the kind of guy who just scanned his students' thoughts pretty casually, and he couldn't to me.

Instead he got this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gkJIn0anBM

... so. Basically I ended up making him jumpy as shit by doing nothing.
If you've ever imagined a teacher who REALLY hates a student, but is afraid to do something because some shit might come down for it, that was prettymuch my entire seven years at Hogwarts with him.

Also, didn't give a fuck about the House Cup, which really took the wind out of his sails.
Especially when I was able to accurately "guess" that it'd go to Potter every year.
>>
>>52873075
I don't see why not, but they would (probably) either not work out of setting or would (probably) have some limitations placed on them by Jumpchan to prevent things like skipping plot to avoid danger or gaining infinite training time.
>>
File: HelpPoorMan.jpg (10KB, 313x161px) Image search: [Google]
HelpPoorMan.jpg
10KB, 313x161px
>>52872758
>>52872962
>>52873238
>>52873325
>>52873348
>>52873393
>>52873433
>>52873466
>>52873608

Did anyone try to redeem Snape rather than torment him in creative ways?
>>
>>52873761
Yeah, I should include you in this list:
>>52873770
Acapella is a horrible thing to do to a man, even Snape.
>>
>>52872758
He tragically died in a potions accident over summer break before I arrived at Hogwarts.
Quirrel got eaten by vampires.
Dumbledore was killed by an unknown assailant in his sleep.
Most of the death eaters in Azkaban also passed away.
Lockheart disappeared.
Umbridge was found in pieces.
Peter Pettigrew turned himself in to the aurors and confessed everything under veritaserum before dying of a heart attack.
It was called the "Black Summer" by the daily prophet because between Dumbledore and several others in high society, nearly everybody was wearing mourning clothes.
Thank you death note.
>>
>>52873770
No.
Hell, no.
He's made his bed and avoiding lying in it for too long already.

*Burn the Witch... er, Wizard.
Burn the Wizard*
>>
>>52873770
I was wondering that same thing actually. Personally I went to FB then used all my future sight abilities to write some letters along with my charisma making them seem more convincing, he would get them before he goes to hogwarts I also opened up a vault so he could have money after he read them. I opened another vault for his mom with an Elixir in it incase she gets sick and notes about how to divorce someone along with 1/4 my wealth of HPverse.
>>
>>52873841
That is beautiful. And totally a good use for a tool of untraceable murder.

Hmm, Black Summer, eh.
I've been told that I look good in Black. *sinister grin*
Thanks for the inspiration, Anon.
>>
File: 1409007147209_1.jpg (18KB, 128x300px) Image search: [Google]
1409007147209_1.jpg
18KB, 128x300px
>>52873770
Snake's been redeemed. He's not evil anymore. He's technically on the side of the angels.

But he's still an asshole, and that's the real problem here.
>>
>>52873923
Please see:
>>52873238
>>52873259
And,
>>52873348
>>52873367
>>52873466
Then tell me if you still think that.
>>
>>52873923
>Snake
A jerk to surpass metal gear.
>>
>>52873770
I did, but I did it in FB, before he became a dick. Lots of indirect schemes and plans were involved. I also started setting things up so that I would be the man behind the man to Voldemort and pull a Ganon in HP.
>>
>>52873923
Well of course Snake was redeemed! He was hardly a bad guy to begin with, just put in a lot of bad situations. He's had a hard life. He deserves rest.

We're talking about the same person, right?
>>
>>52873923
>Snape has been redeemed. He's not evil anymore.
FTFY & When?
>>
File: Ready_d2be04_1610486.jpg (34KB, 362x411px) Image search: [Google]
Ready_d2be04_1610486.jpg
34KB, 362x411px
>>52873969
I need to rewrite some plans because that is an awesome idea.
>>
>>52872758
Actually, he ended up getting his chance to save the day and got an Order of Merlin awarded to him. Somehow he turned into much less of an asshat as a result. It was not a thing I expected.
>>
>>52873949
No, see, that's still him being a dick. He was still working towards defeating Voldemort and all the good that would do, just in the most dickish way he could manage.

>>52873957
He's pretty Solidly an asshole, yeah.

>>52873991
Autocorrect a bitch.
>>
>>52873923
You know, thinking about it, I think that's why I like him so much. It's because he's a dick. But it's GOOD dick.
Like, something about being a complete dick while also earnestly and (by the standards of the plot) competently working towards the cause of good is really entertaining for me.
That's some good, fine dick right there.

On a related note, having watched Breath of the Wild a few times through now, I really love Revali, who is totally just Falco copy/pasted into Zelda, and found myself surprised that every streamer and Let's Player I've seen so far is totally just like, "Fuck this guy!", when I'm like, "WHAT NO HE'S THE BEST CHARACTER"
I think there might be something wrong with me.
>>
>>52874032
Am going to have to agree to disagree with you here.
I get that you can have assholes on the side of angels, but Snape is as much an enemy to the Angel of the story, Harry as he is to Voldemort.
He sets things up with his final breaths to ensure a confrontation that will definitely kill at least one of them with it being far more likely to be Harry. A blameless child he hated because of his parents.

Again, when do you think he was 'redeemed'?
His final act, that was a fuck-you to both Harry and Voldemort, so you can't be referring to that.
His spy work, which gave no useful actionable intel and lead to information being leaked to the DE that led to the deaths of Moody and Hedwig. So, not that either.
His crying at seeing Lily dead, when he was dry-eyed seeing her husband's corpse when he stepped over it and ignored her distressed child a meter away. With him having effective infuced Volddemort into going after them anyway, hoping to get a grieving distressed Lily either on the rebond or captured. That's not redemption either.
So what are you referring to?

>>52874023
Yes, he was remembered fondly, and with no actual reason. Harry interepreted Snape's last act as a kindness when it was obviously a cruelty. Harry was so lacking in guidance he appreciated even a sinisterly-intentioned guidance.
>>
>>52873923
>Snake
This is the weirdest woman Harry has ever seen! A dark, foreboding weirdo that Harry feels certain the kind of teacher that paddles for fun. "Hey, who the fuck is that woman over there?" asked Harry. "She's gotta be a half-troll."
The RA replies, "No, that's professor Snake. She sucks for the most part. You know, acting mysterious and theatrical."
"God, I hate that shit," replies Harry. "I'm here to learn, not to watch a performance."
>>
File: Dragonshards.jpg (37KB, 400x272px) Image search: [Google]
Dragonshards.jpg
37KB, 400x272px
>>52870744
Crystalized bits of Fae, Dreamstones, and other such bits from Exalted.

Glim, Amber, Venom-Rubies, or perhaps even a Shard of the Mountain from Fallen London.

Then there's a bunch of mystic gemstones, including artifacts, from D&D jumps!
- The Dawnstone, for instance
- Crenshinibon (may require crushing the mind in it already)
- Orbs of Dragonkind
- Dragonshar- Oh, right, I'm still working on that one.
>>
>>52874130
The scary part is that Harry is right - it's more direction than anyone had given him up to that point, quite frankly, and it ended up working out for the best.

Look, he named one of his kids after Dumbledore AND Snape. I'm convinced that he just ended up going full Stockholm, and he ended up shacking up with his stalker anyway. Probably had brain damage from catching a killing curse to the forehead.
>>
>>52870744
I used my Soul Gem from Madoka Magica. It's located at the base of my spine.
>>
>>52874130
But no, it's okay. Because he TOTALLY loved Lily. He's just a poor misunderstood nice guy who was abused as a child.
James Potter was the real evil person! I mean he pranked Snape by showing everyone his underwear! That's worth like five point one Kilohitlers
>>
>>52874123
>That's some good, fine dick right there.
That line in this context makes me a little ill. Please, Anon, think of those of us with delicate stomachs. We can't take this abuse!

>>52874134
I would read the heck out of that.

>>52874130
Not the same person, but I can't think of any other event where he could have been said to be 'redeemed'; I can think of a few that paint him a worse light however.
The events of the last few chapters of PoA come to mind.

Oh, there was his reverse jinxing Harry's broom in the first book. But that was just doing the bare minimum a responsible adult or teacher wold be expected to do anyway, not really enough to constitute a 'redemption'.
Also he may have done it to clear himself from being accused from jinxing it in the first place. Had Quirrel not been challenged and Harry got hurt, who would people look to as the culprit if not the Professor most accomplished in Dark Magic, Snape himself, Quirrel was obviously too incompletent to be responsble.
If he was convering for himself that's even less reason to see that as an act of 'redemption'.
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 464x503px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 464x503px
>>52874172
>>
How much heat would fall on you if you brought Gemcraft gems to the Dresden Files? Would the Archive sit up and take notice? At what point woulde exponential bigatons not be enough?
>>
>>52874294
I can't stop laughing. Wherever that came from, that is pure fucking genius.
>>
>>52874172
>it ended up working out for the best.
Flip a coin.
Heads, you die.
Tails, your enemy dies.
If it comes up Tails, should you thank the guy who gave you the coin and forced you to flip it in the first place? Even if there was no other way to kill your enemy, and they though that is was less 50/50 chance of you dying, but more like 95/5, and they would have been happy either way?
I wouldn't thank them, nor would I name my kids after them. unless I really didn't like my kids.

>>52874172
>Stockholm, and he ended up shacking up with his stalker anyway
Yeah, worst part about the Epilogue. Why Ginny of all people. She's as developed as... as.... something that isn't developed Nailed it. Luna would have been more interesting and a better contrast for Harry's terrible and 'normal' upbringing and a family full of magic and wonder that she could have given him, rather than just the magical equivalent of the Dursleys.

>>52874172
>Probably had brain damage from catching a killing curse to the forehead.
I think there several factors that play a part in how badly things go for Harry and his character development post-Deathly Hallows. But, yeah, this is probably a factor.
Having something like that next to your brain during your formative years and then removed is bound to have concequences.
>>
File: Smug Tom.jpg (90KB, 745x883px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Tom.jpg
90KB, 745x883px
>>52874294
>'lilies'
>'your move, mate'
Harry, you fucking asshole. I love it.
>>
>>52874294
This makes my day. Thank you, you glorious bastard!
>>
>>52874278
>I would read the heck out of that.
Go watch "Wizard People, Dear Reader" on youtube. It's what the quote is taken from.
>>
>>52874294
oh god my cheeks
my fucking sides
>>
>>52874429
>rather than just the magical equivalent of the Dursleys.
Huh, I'm not the only one who thinks of the Weasley's like that?
That's nice.

>Luna would have been more interesting
Poor girl had so much potential wasted. Stuck with an old man version of Eddie Redmayne.
She and Harry would have had wonderful zany adventures together.
~sigh~ for what could have been...
>>
>>52874294
This gets funnier every time I read it.
Beautiful, man, just beautiful.
>>
>>52874509
She didn't hook up with Newt, she hooked up with his grandson.
>>
>>52874960
Who is still significantly older than she is IIRC
>>
>>52874960
Haha, yes, I knew that. I didn't fuck up, haha.
I meant, of course that he would likely look like his Grandfather, yes.

I'm not fooling anyone, am I?

Looked at the wiki, apparently he is 'swarthy', which is code for ugly as far as I am concerned.
>>
>>52874429
If he didn't give harry those memories, voldemort would have likely won. I think your hatred of snape is definitely colouring your thoughts.
>>
>>52875176
I think your love for him is colouring yours.
Now where does that leave us?
>>
>>52875209
Exactly nowhere. Good job anon.
>>
>>52875209
>>52875176
I feel complete apathy for him, and I think he's a dick who ultimately helped to save the day, even if he did it in the most dickish way.
>>
File: 647.png (88KB, 211x269px) Image search: [Google]
647.png
88KB, 211x269px
>>
>>52874991
I've always found that sort of one-sides relationship to be a bit off-putting. With such a disparity in age and experience how can one party not overwhelm the other?

>>52875160
Don't worry about it. I made the same mistake until a friend pointed it out.
I didn't even know the auror Newt teams up with in the film would become his wife, I was thinking the whole time.
'You poor women, it's not going to happen. He's going to shack up with a girl a fraction of his age. That dirty old man.'
Little embarassed now.
>>
>>52875298
And that's a viewpoint that I definitely agree with. But I do not think that he was actually trying to kill Harry in the end. But that's anon's headcanon anyway.
>>
>>52875298
I wouldn't deny that his actions did contribute to Voldemort's fall. What I question is his intentions behind what he did.
See: >>52873466
>>
>>52875349
Yeah, it's just my interpretation.
You are naturally free to agree or disagree.
If you want to see Snape in a positive light, than more power to you. I won't be joining you though.
As good an actor as Alan Rickman was RIP you beautiful man Snape's character and actions do not allow for positive interpretation, at least as far as I can see, without quite a bit of whitewashing and WOG statement from Rowling.

That said, I am of the opinion that Rowling made things abigious in this way deliberately to create contention and division in the fandom to keep people discussing and arguming and engaged with the franchise years after the last book come out, and look at where we are now.
>>
>>52875349
Oh, such samefagging!
Is it that time again?
>>
>>52875290
Thank you.
It's a good feeling, negating stupid arguments and forcing people to actually think before they post.
>>
Do the items in Harry Potter that are bought with cp replenish, like the Flask of Felix Felicis?
>>
Hey, if Valeria is here, questions:
How does Awarded hero work at A, A+++ and EX ranks?
Does it interact with Golden Rule and Collector?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 12.jpg (299KB, 764x684px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 12.jpg
299KB, 764x684px
Dr. Who Jump 094:
CP: 1000
Complications:
No Touching [+200]
Too Trusting [+200]
Doctor: The “Eleventh” Doctor
Perks:
Items:
Running Shoes [Free]
Pocket Watch [-100]
Superphone [-100]
Psychic Paper [-100]
Portable Perception Filter [-200]
TARDIS Compass [-200]
Sonic Screwdriver [-300]
Vortex Manipulator [-400]

Pastebin for Writefagging: https://pastebin.com/Nzqd51tc

So after nearly twelve hundred years a companion from Jump 001 has left me. Just in time for Ryuma to have rolled a Nat 100 on his willpower check, I roll under.
>>
>>52875644
You... you're actually jumping that?
Why?
>>
>>52875861
1. It's a great series and get to be a part of it
2.Now you can get the trash cans as a faction to et technology from the Halo gauntlet.
>>
>>52875209
Time to become fuccbois
>>
>>52875452
Much shitpost, many samefag, shamwow
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>52875861
I roll jumps randomly mostly via rolling a random number between 1 and the current jump count. Then go there, unless the Thread requests something.

I'm headed to American McGee's Alice now but I'm willing to que up to three Jumps if you've got suggestions.

>>52875947
We have a Halo Guantlet?
>>
>>52876011
>We have a Halo Guantlet?
Do you just pretend that they're all nonexistent jumps too?
>>
>>52876011
>Halo Gauntlet

It's very low quality and from the earliest of days of /jc/, before we even had the regular Halo Jump. It lets you steal technology from any Jump, which tells you how early into /jc/s lifetime it came out.
>>
>>52876011
>>52876011
>Halo Guantlet

yes we do. It's on the drive and everything.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_6DgZrbKgtCbTVXaEVRV0FGSTA/view?usp=sharing
>>
>>52875977
>>52875999
Shitposting and samefagging over supposed shitposting and samefagging.

Oh,gawd, it's that time again.

Back demons of shitposting, back.
As I walk through the valley of reasonable posts with interesting content, I shall fear no shitposting.
>>
File: Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg (158KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg
158KB, 728x1092px
>>52876038
Nah I made one of them dude.

>>52876069
>>52876072
Huh, didn't know that.
>>
>>52876011
>suggestions
I banish you to the Shadow Realm jump!
>>
>>52876083
>reasonable posts with interesting content
>can't even pull off a proper analog of psalm 23:4 by completely inverting the meaning of line 4.
Amazing levels of failure.
>>
>>52876011
Deadman Wonderland.
>>
>>52876127
It was also only made because the maker was salty that you couldn't have been a S-II in the actual Halo jump.
>>
>>52876127
>Nah I made one of them dude.
I don't think you understand what nonexistent jumps are. Unless you're trying to suggest you have your own drive of jumps that you won't upload here either.
>>
>>52876138
Wow, you know the Bible that well.
Such high standards for posts, such care over detail that no one else gives a shit for.
Why are you here, moralfag?
What religious shitposting are you going to unleash upon our supple, numble minds.
Be gentle...
>>
File: Kagetora Female Form.jpg (62KB, 535x691px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Female Form.jpg
62KB, 535x691px
>>52876134
Neat.

>>52876142
I've checked and that isn't even a complete jump.

>>52876149
Huh getting people saying it was both before and after the Halo Jump.

>>52876160
I mean that I made a Gauntlet. It was my first one. I thought you meant that all Gauntlets were nonexistent.
>>
>>52876138
Fuck off, bible-thumper.
>>
>>52872645
I hate Snape but you didn't really get the books/have read too much fan fiction to keep it straight.

Snape didn't know Dumbledore had the elder wand, nobody did but Grindlewald.
>>
>>52876174
They are never gentle.

>>52876195
Seconded.
>>
>>52876189
>I've checked and that isn't even a complete jump.
The fuck are you on? It's complete.
>>
>>52873550
I don't think you can be the part human twin of a full human. There's some rules in the bottom of that jump.
>>
>>52876174
Do we need some jihadi music in here, إنشاء الله?
>>
>>52876214
Do you remember the scene, in the book not the film which you may be more familiar with, where Harry kinda dies and meets Dumbledore. That is where Dumbledore says he intended the wand to go to Snape. Feel frree to look it up.

Snape may well have not known about the wand, although I am honestly not sure. But people can make subtle implications of how much they will be in need after an old person is gone, to encourage getting some sweet inheritance wiothout knowing exactly what that person has available to give.

But mostly, I was just trying to be kind to Dumbledore. He's dying after all and no-one can hold a person up to their normal standard of rigour when their slowly expiring.

Whether Snape did make those sorts of hints or not, whether Dumbledore came up with that amazingly self-defeating and pointless idea on his own (I mean, why would he want Snape to have both possession and ownership of the wand when he's right next to Voldemort, to what end? Snape isn't powerful enough or brave enough to fight Voldemort and his legions. Maybe some sort of sneak attack? Would be risky but it would give him some sort of rationale for it, I guess. And what then if Voldemort finds out about the wand, as he did in canon?) or not doesn't really matter too much.

>nobody did but Grindlewald.
It's worth noting that Snape is trusted a lot by Dumbledore, more than any one else seems to be including otherwise stalwart allies like McGonagall. It's wierd, but there are theories as to why that I won't go into, and it is possible that Dumbledore could have shared it with Snape, especially if he was considering having the wand end up with Snape. After all, Snape would need to know about that advantage to actually use it meaningfully.

>keep it straight.
Feel free to disagree with me, but please don't insult me.
>>
File: I Fucked Up.jpg (302KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
I Fucked Up.jpg
302KB, 500x700px
>>52876289
The one I'm looking at cut's off half-way through the Branch of Sin section. The only choices are Snake and Wrenched Egg and I know... oh never-mind they just let everything else be free pick. Weird choice but I guess that's what the Jumpmaker wanted. I was thrown off by the three pages and Branches of Sin being so small. My mistake.
>>
>>52876429
Yeah it's not very good. To be honest, I thought it was a few pages longer when I suggested it. I hope mib updates it or passes it on to someone else at some point.
>>
>>52876351
Let's not be sterotypical here, mate.
Maybe, just maybe jihadists like Brittany Spears, or Justin Bieber?

>>52876291
Is it one of these rules you're referring to? Which one?
From the Hp Jump notes section:

>Some guidelines for choosing a family:
>1) You can choose either an existing canon family to be a member of or make up your own.
>2) The text in the Identity has to be correct.
>3) No overly contrived pairs of parents (also known as the Lord Voldermort/Aunt Petunia Lovechild Clause).
>4) No ruining the plot necessarily by the nature of your existence (Sirius' son automatically ruins the plot, Sirius' cousin doesn't. Ron's twin brother Dave probably ruins the plot but doesn't do so necessarily as he could just be a bookish Ravenclaw that doesn't get involved).
>5) No families that are extinct at the start of the first book.
>>
>>52876411
Snape didn't use it to his advantage which is why it stayed in Dumbledore's tomb.

Dumbles even says to Harry that he was only fit to have the meanest hallow (the wand) as he kept it without telling anyone.
>>
>>52876429
You're missing the complete lack of a drop in line.
>>
>>52876482
Don't diss jihadi music. It's a lot fucking catchier than Brittany Spears, especially if you don't speak a word of Arabic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
>>
>>52876482
I think that would be an overly contrived parents given Narcissa is insanely family focused, Draco isn't a veela and veela are all women.

It'd be hard to come up with something more contrived.
>>
Best places to get any form of time travel?
Preferably a perk or a Jump-Chan guaranteed item.
>>
Jumpers!

Have you ever been nobility?
What was your title and how did you treat your subjects?
>>
>>52876291
>I don't think you can be the part human twin of a full human
Sure you can, it's fucking magic!
>>
>>52876459
I mean I'll jump it after Shadow Realm and that comes after the madess of AM's Alice.

>>52876497
Huh that's a thing too... I'm just going to actually say no to this one. I was planning on going drop in but there are none and I just read through the Wrenched Egg... that looks kinda like a trap if you don't have self mind fucking down to an art. In combination with Attitude (Might Morphing Power Rangers) I'm scared something like that would end up eating my chain.
>>
>>52876540
>It'd be hard to come up with something more contrived.
Jumper is actually the love child of Hogwarts and the Giant Squid.
>>
>>52876545
Touhou
>>
>>52876291
In a world with races that can breed with humans, assumingly some shitty chimeric genetic fuck up could lead to that
>>
>>52876486
I don't see how that's relevant to what I was saying or addressing any of my points, by I'll do you a kindness and address yours:

>>52876486
>Snape didn't use it to his advantage which is why it stayed in Dumbledore's tomb.
This suggests to me that he didn't know. That Dumbledore's intent was either not shared and given that he was dying and normally pretty cryptic maybe he just wasn't clear or forgot to mention it to Snape.
Alternatively, Snape did get it and tried to use it but fond that he wasn't it's master and returned it before Voldemort came along. That doesn't seem likely to me, as the Elder Wand's power was always somewhat ambiguous and even when not it's master it is still a good wand. Just because it's not as good as it could be doesn't mean it should be discarded. Although you could argue that he felt that it was too hot to handle and didn't touch it or returned for that reason.

That said, I've already addressed the idea that Snape could have encouraged Dumbledore to leave him something without knowing what it was.

>>52876486
>Dumbles even says to Harry that he was only fit to have the meanest hallow (the wand) as he kept it without telling anyone.
And?
What does his not going after the other two Deathly Hallows have to do with Snape or anyting I've said? You aren't even asking a question here.
>>
>>52871348

Just use Doormaker/Mother Box/Portal Gun to go to the alignment swapped reality and steal the silver crystal from the crybaby incompetent klutzy wannabe overlord who hates everyone.
>>
File: 1490209636027.jpg (205KB, 1600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490209636027.jpg
205KB, 1600x600px
>>52876540
>Narcissa is insanely family focused
So just knock her up a couple times?
>>
>>52876514
I'll take your word for it.

>>52876540
The perk for half-veela isn't gender exclusive, remember we are talking about jumpchain here.
How is a contrived pairing? It the canon pairing of Lucius and Narcissia.
Recessive genes are a thing, and I don't see the rules in the notes getting in the way of that.
Shy of the jumpmaker telling me otherwise, I think I'm fine.

>>52876550
See, Anon gets it.

>>52876709
~gasp~ That's my Mother you're talking about, Anon.
I demand satisfaction!
~slaps you in a girlish manner with a pair of gloves~
~you feel refreshed from the burst of cool air and nothing else~
>>
>>52876686
There are no parallel worlds in Sailor Moon, it's a plot point or something and the reason their Time Travel is hellishly final.
>>
File: Gotta_catch_them_all.png (210KB, 1600x342px) Image search: [Google]
Gotta_catch_them_all.png
210KB, 1600x342px
>>52876709
>>
>>52876709
I'm down with that.
Or rather I was down with that.

Draco was not happy. Neither was Lucius, but he's a Nazi so who gives a shit.
>>
>>52876731
>I demand satisfaction!
If you want a round you can take her too. It's not like there's anything against inbreeding in HP wizard culture. Gotta keep that bloodline pure.

>>52876749
Kill the men. Take the women.
>>
>>52876749
>but he's a Nazi so who gives a shit.
You might give a shit when he AK's you in the back then bribes the Minister to give him a pradon.
Don't discount him just because he's scum with scummy beliefs. Kill him or send him to Azkaban with finality so he'll never be able to come back.
Same for Draco, he's as bad as his Father, but far far stupider and more short-sighted. He'll AK you in the back, just like Daddy, but he'll do it in public and expect a medal for it. Rather than trying to bribe his way to freedom or weasel his way out he'll scream and beg and make a mess. You'll still be dead so i doubt it'll matter terribly much to you by then.

>>52876821
Just on the off-chance you aren't joking, they really don't go that far.
If I remember correctly then worst we see is cousin-to-cousin marriages.
>>
>>52876739
I'd probably only go Bellatrix on that. Have enough perks to fuck the crazy out of her.
>>
>>52876879
>cousin-to-cousin marriages.
And that was in the Blacks who are supposed to be pretty extreme on that side of things.
>>
>>52876893
That... might actually work.
Good on you, good sir, for nobly going forth and shaggin' the crazy out of dear Bella.
I wish you good luck and great fortitude.
>>
>>52876879
>>52876904
Could always go by Half Kissed Hero Canon, but Lionheart would be pretty difficult to fight against.
>>
>>52874294
Soemthing just occurred to me.
The look on Harry's kid's face when Harry finally tells him the truth about his name!

I'd feel sorry for the kid rather than amused by the image, but, you know, Cursed Child
>>
>>52876931
With a great wand comes great power, and with great power comes great responsibilities.
>>
>>52871078
So with the new free symbolic links in the kami scenario, guess I'll have to go with
Dragons
Five lands
Lightning
Water
Spirits
Trees
Death
Sticking with 5 color! Gonna be great.
>>
>>52876955
Sorry, but what do you mean?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo Dragon Shape.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo Dragon Shape.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>>52876993
Folks and their dragons... who am I kidding nice one!
>>
>>52876998
Retain one of those fanfiction drawbacks. Go to Harry Potter, use Half Kissed Hero as the canon. Suddenly every wizard will want to fuck only one person. Initiate Battle Royale against that one person to stand on top of the Magic Harem Throne.
>>
>>52876879
>You might give a shit when he AK's you in the back then bribes the Minister to give him a pradon.
>implying implications
That's what total body binds are for.
>>
File: Scion of the Ur-Dragon.jpg (35KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Scion of the Ur-Dragon.jpg
35KB, 223x310px
>>52877030
Thanks! With this scenario, my goal to become the Scion of the Ur-Dragon is just one step closer.
>>
>>52876549
The only time I can recall offhand where I was a member of the nobility AND had subjects AND didn't fuck off to do experiments by myself in some dungeon was A Song of Ice and Fire.
I was the bastard daughter of a noble house in the Vale, scarred so that I wasn't even good for marriage. Anyway, among probably some other things, the Vale is known for candlemaking.
So I oversaw candlemaking.
I was in charge of candles.

Actually, now that I think about it, I think that's one of the few skills I have that was in no way assisted by perks or theft of knowledge. Because after a decade of overseeing candle production, you eventually learn something about candles.

Anyway, that's what I was in charge of, and that's what I did, for ten years.
I treated my subjects/workers okay for the era. I paid them the wages they were owed and didn't cheat them or anything, which is pretty good for medieval times.
I didn't really have a title. Bastard daughter, y'know.
I mostly stayed out of politics.
Mostly.

And in my free time, I messed around with alchemy. Chemistry. Scented candles. Poison.
Hey, did you know that you can make candles that release poisonous fumes while burning? You can kill a lot of people that way, and they won't even know why.

I think that's pretty interesting.
It's interesting the things you can learn without perks.
>>
>>52876549
What is a king to a god?
>>
Is there a Jump where I could acquire Magic that allowed me to spontaneously create fully functional Mouths and Eyes on my body and within my environment?
>>
>>52876549
I'm pretty routinely a prince, by virtue of being married to a queen. It's not a bad gig. Get to shitpost on whatever the local communications medium is, and when the going gets tough I can go out and shank my country's enemies.
I generally take on an appropriately chunni title, most commonly Winter's Consort, but Lightning Prince is also up there.
>>
>>52877144
Hero BBS. Use body changing magic as a base
>>
>>52867150
Nightcore. So much so that i know certain autoplay strains by heart, and have even burned them to CDs. I have:
>Tenshi Yachiro's Top 15
>Jumptime
>New Strain
>Modern Nightcore
>>52871503
Custom magic systems are for pussies. Better to train raw magical power and channel mana in overwhelming amounts in any existing magic system.
>>52873770
I was one of his favorite students. Good at alchemy. I personally liked him, in a creepy impersonal way. Also Dumbledore enforced that i have wolfsbane and human blood equivalent, so we had forced interaction. Being Slytherin, apparently, also helps.
>>
So, for a DC noob, is Darkseid an actual god? Like a Percy Jackson god or something? And does he use magic, or just really advanced technology to do all his shit?
>>
>>52877144
high school DXD and>>52877156
also World Of Cultivation
>>
>>52877188
He is a God, a New God to be precise. I think he's the New God of domination or something like that?
>>
>>52877236
What's the difference between a god and a New God?
>>
>>52877044
Can you really retain a fanfic drawback like that?

>Suddenly every wizard will want to fuck only one person
Is that a thing in his fanfic, or is this an in-joke of some sort?
>>
>>52877277
New Gods are basically Aliens that use a crazy ass mix of Science and Magic to do their shit. Gods are Gods.

At least that's my limited understanding of it.
>>
>>52877170
>I was one of his favorite students.
How?
Are... are you a wizard?
Well, of course you're a wizard, but are you a Wizard?

>forced interaction.
And that... helped?

>Being Slytherin
Oh, yeah , I can see that happening.
>>
File: Jugan,_the_Rising_Star.jpg (137KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Jugan,_the_Rising_Star.jpg
137KB, 1024x768px
>>52871078
>>52876993
>>52877030
Wow, damn, I completely missed the pdf with the added scenarios. Cool.

As the /other/ five-color dragon guy, I'm liking this.

Oh, you said we'd be at about 1/10th of our power for a while here >>52871695, but does it reduce the perks we bought in this jump too?

And I'm assuming worshippers brought in from other places (like the Human Tribe from Primal Rage) don't count?

Anyway, now I'm wondering whether to get EVEN MORE Symbolic Links, or to go Jumper of Flesh and Spirit, or to get Summoning...
>>
>>52877277
Gods are supposed to be the Old Gods (so Thor, Zeus, etc), where as New Gods are the ones that came after they all died in their respective apocalypses. Or at least, that was the original idea. Eventually, they got retconned into this >>52877330.
>>
How is it that computer technology can evolve and behave so differently across the multiverse? Different settings posit varying ideas of what computers of the future can do, and I'm struggling to wrap my head around how this works.
>>
>>52877280
If it's still a disadvantage at the end of the day there's no reason why you can't retain the drawback, and any Perfect Lionheart fanfic will always be a drawback if you aren't self inserting as PL-kun.

And I think Half Kissed Hero's harem count was only in the low two digits, don't remember if he used his Perfect Lionheart massage techniques in that one. In every PL fic any man that isn't PL-kun himself always ends up cucked.
>>
>>52877330
>>52877365
Huh, alright then. Thanks for the info.
>>
I'm confused. Warframe jump says the warframes are remote piloted. Other sources refer to them as armor or exoarmor. Can someone please clarify whether or not a warframe counts as armor? I want to import as power armor.
>>
>>52877374
Simple. The fundamental basis of computer technology is the same, but some verses take it to one logical extreme whereas others take it in a different logical extreme. Then add in the time factor and allow for new code basis paradigms, and the amount of deviations increases even further. Even if the base logic remains the same, the expression of that logic can shift depending on the language used to interpret it.
>>
>>52877362
Even powers from outside of the Jump are lessened by your entry into the scenario. I personally won't stop you from importing that tribe if you wish, that'd be inter-Jump balance, but they have to worship you as the Kami you are and not as the being you once were for you to benefit.
>>
>>52877277
afaik, the New Gods are beings made when the Old Gods died and split their world into the planets Genesis and Apokolips. This explosion resonated into the universe as the Godwave, that seeded planets with divine energy that would become their own Pantheons such as the Greeks.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Godwave
>>
>>52871503
I mostly use will-based systems for the most casual stuff to achieve pseudo-reality warping.
>>
>>52876879
>AK's you in the back then bribes the Minister to give him a pardon.
Kek. Jumper AK'd in the back. Well, it could happen, but you'd have to go to HP pretty early for that. What happens would be more like...
>Lucius: Avada Kedavra!
>Jumper: (turns around) Oh, hey there, Lucy! Go make me a sammich ya cuck.
>Lucius: (Goes to make a sammich, adds Super Duper Mega Poison)
>Jumper: (Taking the sammich while plowing Narcissa's fields with a couple of clones) Thanks, Lucy, now git lost. Mmm... Poison... (Finishes the Poison Sammich) You're still here, Lucy? (Teleports Lucius to the ass end of nowhere)
Lucius: (Crying)
>>
>>52877412
Canonically they're remote piloted, but this was only revealed after the first Warframe Jump was made, and we had already been assuming that it was armour, so the Jumpmaker gives you the option to turn it into Armour if you'd like.
>>
>>52877428
>Not genderbending Lucius into Lucy Heartfilia and tend plowing her fields too.
sad
>>
File: Thumbs Up.jpg (76KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs Up.jpg
76KB, 720x480px
>>52877517
>>
>>52877517
Ha, Lucuis wishes he such beautiful golden locks.
>>
>>52877416
That is actually quite simple...
Thanks Anon!
>>
>>52877464
Where is it stated I can treat as armor? I want to make sure it works like how I think it does.
>>
>>52876549
In Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War, I was officially part of the Fala family (Family of fire mages among other reasons), but I had Naga blood (basically kind of the setting equivalent of royals) in me. I was conceived by a guy who couldn't keep it in his pants but in this setting illegitimate children don't seem to raise too big of an issue considering how my brother was conceived by him and a maid. but I was known as the "Firebrand of Vahalla" for the absurd shenanigans my jumper got up to including sneaking outside to do vigilante work beat up people with my magic before my jumper merged with them proper. And then I would proceed to kick up some more ass when I got involved with the plot.

I didn't really have any big noble titles because I was third in line and the only other claim I had (Which was even weaker, because for some reason the people running it had Naga blood in them) maybe was to a big huge city far away, so I went off to get married with a prince from a northern country. (That guy's the best, really does care a lot about his people when he stopped trying to run from his duties.) and THEN I got stoned by these evil cult douchebags and destoned by my good ol' buddy Colress. I wouldn't have minded getting stoned except I didn't get to see my two adorable daughters grow up until they were like fifteen. And then I had to go fight in a war against the country with the big city I mentioned.

Politics and fighting in a war is fun, especially when it was your fifth jump!
>>
File: IMG_0725.jpg (77KB, 800x673px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0725.jpg
77KB, 800x673px
>>52873841
Don't forget to kill Harry Potter. At least temporarily unless you have ability to cleanse him of the horcrux.
>>
>>52877362
Jumper and Flesh of Spirit is how I'm getting all my links. It also just makes things cooler. Though, having reduced power kind of sucks. At least with like, clear tangible benefits to worshipping me and several lesser avatars, it shouldn't be too hard to get more worshippers and get up to fighting form.
>>
How much mileage could I get in Majikoi if I was Lu Bu and I say something like 'Do Not Pursue Lu Bu" or "Among men, Lu Bu. Among horses, Red Hare."
>>
>>52877376
>Half Kissed Hero
It's Partially Kissed Hero.

The least you can do is get it right. Honestly I love to Jump that because fucking with Dark Lord Dumbledore and "Harry" would be hilarious. Either that or My Gilded Life.

Honestly the canon Harry Potter series is so boring compared to fanfic.

Fuck now I remember a fanfic where a bunch of different alternate/fanfic Harry Potter books start showing up and one of Harry's coworkers jokingly asks him if he really had a foursome with Luna, Cho, and Daphne like he did one of the books. Goddam that was so hilarious. Too bad I can't remember what fanfic it was.
>>
>>52877641
There's got to be an easier way.
Would killing him even work unless your Voldemort, using an AK, in the dining rooom?
That a Cluedo reference, by the by.
>>
>>52877600
Oh yeah, I also forgot to mention that I had to shoot my OTHER brother in the face, too. He was about to start an evil empire (For like. Personal reasons beyond just LOL EVILS) and I tried my best to reason with him, but he didn't really want to listen to me. He also had a really fucking powerful magic book on him which in canon wiped out the heroes of the first half of the game and was THIS CLOSE to using it on us.

I mean, I'm better now and I've made peace with having to shoot one of my dear brothers in the face (If nothing else, I'm at like my 50th jump in this chain so at the very least it's been a long while), but that was not very fun. Also I don't really kill anymore because I have better ways to deal with people.
>>
>>52877699
>Dark Lord Dumbledore and "Harry"
Only problem is he builds them up as having ridiculous advantages, especially Dumbledore.
I mean a jumper, particularly a late-stage jumper, could manage, but damn, he's well-entrenched and has all sorts of tricks.
>>
>>52877593
"-The Battle Without" It comes after the End Choice.
>>
>>52877593
>Where is it stated I can treat as armor? I want to make sure it works like how I think it does.
When your asked if your going to stay, go home, or continue jumping it lets you choose to turn it into armor or to keep it as a remote suit that however doesn't let you channel your jumper powers through.
>>
>>52877699
>Not recommending HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>52877699
To be fair, Half-Kissed Hero sounds way cooler.
>>
>>52877699
~sigh~ a Perfect Lionheart Jump would be great.

Anyone interested in making one?
>>
File: buizWZi.jpg (465KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
buizWZi.jpg
465KB, 1920x1080px
>>52877423
>Even powers from outside of the Jump are lessened by your entry into the scenario.
Uh, I was asking the opposite. On whether powers from inside the jump would be lessened.

But I guess that's a 'yes' then.

Anyway, you pick one Basic Land to quadruple with your scenario Taisha, right? I can't have, say, a Volcanic Island to get both Red and Blue?

Also, the Taisha from the Scenario would also give you all the things the item version does? Mostly interested in the prayer-storing thing.

>>52877645
Yeah, I bought 12 Links before this, so going Jumper of Flesh and Spirit would effectively be only 300cp for me now. And I get to pick a 13th Link...
>>
>>52877754
I need to use the fanfic option in Harry Potter to go to Thirty H's.

Wouldn't that be fun.
>>
>>52877759
To be fair, they both sound stupid, but that's more his fault than anyone elses.
>>
>>52877761
>~sigh~ a Perfect Lionheart Jump would be great.
>Anyone interested in making one?
People have talked about doing it a lot but no one has actually claimed it though.
>>
>>52877773
>I need to use the fanfic option in Harry Potter to go to Thirty H's.
>Wouldn't that be fun.
Unfortunately there isn't a fanfic option.
>>
>>52876189
Can we take the Kami-only scenario if we don't take it as our starting race/background but buy Jumper of Spirit and Flesh and Acolyte of a Rogue Goddess, which makes us a Kami anyway?
>>
>>52877804
see >>52877376
>>
>>52877804
Oh well. That's how the cookie crumbles, I suppose.

I'll just have to reenact it somehow. /no
>>
>>52877365
Old Gods were obviously Norse Gods (perhaps a subtle reference to Marvel's Asgardians) which had a golden age of 10 Billion years. Then they fell into war destroying themselves in Ragnorak. Out of the ashes of Ragnorak, Earth Gods (along with all other gods) came to be. The New Gods were direct reincarnations of the Old Gods, they live in a seperate dimension which is separate from the 52 Universes. Which is why there's only one Darkseid but multiple Zeuses.
>>
>>52877376
>If it's still a disadvantage at the end of the day there's no reason why you can't retain the drawback, and any Perfect Lionheart fanfic will always be a drawback if you aren't self inserting as PL-kun.
Retaining that drawback feels cheating.
>>
>>52877766
Well, just for the capstone bonus to increase your prayers, it'd probably be worth it taking flesh and spirit. Also, good luck with those drawback guys trying to exorcise your soul, when you ARE your soul.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
>>52877766
Yeah the answer is yes.

Yep and no you can't have dual lands for your chosen land types.

The Scenario Taisha is indeed as the Taisha of the Item Section.

>>52877832
No it's a choice between the two.
>>
>>52877860
Most things in jumpchain feel like cheating. If you wanted an authentic experience you might as well give up CP altogether and just wander the worlds with absolutely nothing. Why should you get a head start over all the unfortunate people stuck in the world you're visiting?
>>
>>52877780
It's difficult, because there's so many different PLverses out there. A single jump can't really do it justice because then it forces the most painful choice on you, which PL-canon do you want to fuck up most? God forbid a drawback where every PL MC is merged together to form the Perfect Perfect Lionheart Mark Perfect, who turns out to have been the Benefactor all along.
>>
>>52877922
Or use balance bangle. It locks away your active powers except for the ones you get in your current jump. That way you can still be grounded & enjoy the setting as intended. Instead of cheating by being an all powerful metaphysical god in a setting where biggest threat is a bad day at school or bullies.
>>
>>52877860
If you want to feel better about, just realize that a drawback enhanced PL is basically an unstoppable charisma jumper. You'd have no immunity against his author fiat powers, and none of your abilities would work against him because of author's pet protection. The moment you fight him you'll become a PL villain and be subjected to that fate. The moment you ally him you'll become part of his harem and lose your individuality.
>>
File: dragon.jpg (381KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
dragon.jpg
381KB, 1024x768px
>>52877863
It increases my prayers?

Also, thanks. Though I'm pretty sure the exorcists are the least of my worries here... considering I'm also at odds with a local lord and Hidetsugu, and trying to muscle my way into the whole worship deal the Kami have going on.

>>52877883
>Yep and no you can't have dual lands for your chosen land types.
Too bad, but fair enough.

>The Scenario Taisha is indeed as the Taisha of the Item Section.
Cool. That frees up another 200cp...

Does the boost from Mana Fount scale with you? Currently debating whether to get that, or the Gohei, or two more Links...
>>
Jump # 57 Duel Monsters Shadow Realm
Background: Spellcaster (0)
Starting Location: The Royal City
Schools: Spellcraft, Dark, Artifice
Perks:
*Remove Trap (0)
*Spellbinding Circle (0)
*Thousand Knives (0)
*Hidden Armory (0)
*Spell Purification (100, Discount)
*Dark Magic Attack (300, Discount)
*Spell Reproduction (300, Discount)
*Spell Absorption (200, Discount)
*Dark Burning Attack (200, Discount)
*Iron Blacksmith (200, Discount)
*Knight’s Title (300, Discount)

Equipment:
*Wonder Wand (0)
*Magician’s Robes (0)
Companions
*Imports X 4 (400)
*Dark Magician Girl (0)
*Magician’s Valkeria (0)
*Gemini Elves (0)

Drawbacks:
*The Huge Revolution (+200*)
*Tribe Infecting Virus (+200)
*Obliterate (+600)

Companions

Akitsu & Alice
Background: Drop In
Destiny: Blue Eyes
Perks:
*Majesty of Blue Eyes
*Silver’s Cry
*Burst Stream of Destruction
*White Dragon Ritual

Arcueid
Background: Spellcaster
School: Elements
Perks:
*Remove Traps
*Flame Manipulator
*Fissure
*Aqua Madoor
*Heavy Storm

Tamamo & Snowflame
Background: Warrior
Journey: Heaven
*Sword and Shield
*Miraculous Descent
*Herald of Heaven
*Celestial Transformation
*Archlord

Yu Bel (Who took a form very similar to dark magician girl for the jump)
Background: Spellcaster
School Dark
Perks:
*Remove Trap
*Thousand Knives
*Illusion Magic
*Dark Burning Magic
*Dark Magic Attack

Adam
Background: Warrior
Journey: Inner Power
Perks
*Sword and Shield
*Monk Fighter
*Master Monk
*Kaminote Blow
*Lone Wolf

Rick
Background: Drop In
Destiny: Metal
Perks:
*Limiter Removal
*Dark Factory of Mass production
*Different Dimension Savant

My rambling went a little long so I had to paste bin it https://pastebin.com/HAiWj3s6
>>
>>52878147
Mana Font makes you stronger. It might not be exactly scaling but it's always a bonus.
>>
>>52878147
It doesn't directly increase your prayers, but being more powerful will probably get you more prayers, indirectly. Like, would you rather pray to the harvest god that can kinnnnnda make plants grow a bit better, or one that makes your plants fucktuple in size?
>>
Would using a Balance Bangle from Monster Hunter adversely affect an Inner World?
>>
Using the Junction System from FFVIII, could I Junction spirits and elementals even if they aren't Guardian Forces that originate within FFVIII? Could I do similar things with Magic that isn't FFVIII Para-Magic? Or would I absolutely require something like Temple of Thought or Conjoined Conjures?
>>
>>52878002
>balance bangle
What jump is that in again?
>>
>>52878520

>>52878373
>>
File: Ryusei,_the_Falling_Star.jpg (149KB, 800x584px) Image search: [Google]
Ryusei,_the_Falling_Star.jpg
149KB, 800x584px
>>52878253
Fair point indeed.

>>52878238
Alright, nice. Tempting, though the Gohei would help me magic things up even more though...

Though speaking of the captone booster... How does the pantheon of Kami from your symbolic links work? Like, assuming I make an avatar representing my Luck Link, would it be a Kami with all my purchases here, but only the one Symbolic Link? What color would it then be, without having a Link to a Land?

Also, I think you mentioned the Myojin doing this? Could you give me an example of an avatar they made, to get an idea of it?
>>
>>52878514
>Using the Junction System from FFVIII, could I Junction spirits and elementals even if they aren't Guardian Forces that originate within FFVIII
No
>>
>>52878529
*slaps forehead*
Thanks, anon.

>>52878238
This is probably a stupid question, but can you take Elder Dragon Higlander and the appropriate scenario for your race or is either or?
>>
>>52878373
Nah, it's not an offensive or defensive skill/ability.

At worst, stepping inside counts as a defensive ability, and you'd be unable to.

But most likely, the balance bangle does nothing to it, since it's a passive/intrinsic thing. It's not even actually an ability or skill (though altering, expanding, or entering it would be an ability).
>>
How do I rationalize powers that in their setting come from DNA and genetics but are a biological impossibility? I'm talking about setting like X-Men and Heroes where some combination of DNA gives people stuff like weather control or time travel. I'm trying to keep my chain "realistic", if that's even possible, but this "biological superpowers" stuff has got me stumped. Like, I could write that the DNA is just an access code to a dimension filled with energy that the superhumans then use, or that the god of that universe just made it work like that, but those scenarios just end of feeling like cheap cop-outs. Does anyone have better ideas?
>>
>>52878636
>Like, I could write that the DNA is just an access code to a dimension filled with energy that the superhumans then use
I'm pretty sure that's actually true for some X-Men.

...I don't have any better ideas though.
>>
>>52878636
Obviously, the mutation created a time bladder in the liver, and when the mutant wants to time travel the bladder either swells up to store extra time or contracts to expel more time, depending on whether they want to go forward or backward.
>>
>>52878636
Those universes just work on a different set of base rules than ours. In those worlds that is "realistic".

Don't worry too much, you're thinking to hard on it. I understand you want to maintain a certain level of "realism", but that just doesnt work with most fiction. Not everyone is that crazy guy who invented gundam.
>>
>>52878592
I thought so, but then it treats stats as defensive/offensive abilities, so I wasn't quite sure where it ended. Would one-up perks count? They're passive, but they're also defensive, and I remember in the actual games that you could "die" three times, for that "authentic Monster Hunter experience".
>>
>>52878539
They are lesser Kami, basically everything you are without out of jump stuff and a limited preview, yeah. They're colorless of course.

The Myojin of Night's Reach had a Kami of Shadows and a Kami of Secrets which each were much weaker than her but managed the prayers so that she was only personally tending to Toshiro, so it helps with management of your power bloc at the very least.

>>52878569
Yes EDH is comparable with the race based scenarios.
>>
>>52878692
Yeah, that's how Cyclops' eye lasers work. He doesn't actually have laser eyes, he has portal to the dimension of punching eyes. That what comes out of the portal looks like lasers is largely coincidental, at least in-character.
>>
>>52878735
>comparable
Uhh, do you mean *compatible*?
As in you can take both EDH AND one of the other scenarios.
Just to be clear.
>>
>>52878986
Yes and damn it fat-fingers.
>>
>>52879004
Ah, thanks for clearing that up.
And thanks for the jump. It is lovely.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>52854623
218 Saints Row
Steelport
The Boss -200
Unaffiliated
That's What I Have You For, Training Takes Time -300, Diversion -200,
The Protagonist(Female, Human, What I Got, Friendly Fire, Garage, Do Something With Your Hair?, Represent, Style & Substance, Killing Yourself Slowly, One for the Homies, Past Experience, Shoot the Devil in the Face, For Something Done Right..., Puckish Rogue, That's What I Have You For, Subtlety Isn't Your Thing, Forgive and Forget, Training Takes Time, Tech Unsavvy, Tagging, Vehicle Surfing)-400,
Phone[Dirty Deeds -100, Homie Backup -100, Live Map -100, Cash Collection],
Teacup +100, Clone Troubles +300,
Tag(the Protagonist) is the boss of the 3rd Street Saints, whereas I am arriving in this world without a connection to any particular organization. However, this is not to say that I don't make Tag's acquantance in short order. I was actually being chased by a number of my group companions through the Saints' territory. Naked. I'm still not sure why we were naked, or why they were chasing me. Possibly just drawback induced shenanigans. That or drinks plus truth or dare. Largely dare or dare unless I miss my guess. I seem to be getting into a lot of embarassing situations here that in hindsight would be easy to avoid with my abilities. However, they are kinda fun. I think I might have been missing out by breezing through so many challenges. That said, I still have no intention of playing even remotely fair with beings like Riddle. Still, even if I am going to roflstomp the competition there is nothing to stop me from doing so with style and humor. I'll also gain another dimension and conquer another island.
Continue
1 Kill La Kill
2 Greek Myth
3 Carnivores
4 Counter Strike
5 Full Metal Alchemist
6 Light Bringer
7 Ranma 1/2
8 Dragon's Crown
>>
>>52879046
Counter Strike. Well, guess I can do so running and gunning.
>>
>>52879036
No prob.
>>
>>52878735
>They are lesser Kami, basically everything you are without out of jump stuff and a limited preview, yeah. They're colorless of course.
>The Myojin of Night's Reach had a Kami of Shadows and a Kami of Secrets which each were much weaker than her but managed the prayers so that she was only personally tending to Toshiro, so it helps with management of your power bloc at the very least.
Hm, interesting. Thank you!

So I'd have a whole lot of colorless Kami... Seems a little weird, since I'm not sure there's any other colorless Kami, but alright.

Wondering where to build my Taisha... Islands seems the obvious choice, since I've got Sleep, Clouds, Heavens, and Dragons as some of my links. Also, the Kamigawa Islands have those really cool buildings built on pillars of water, and floating rocks.

But I've already got Oboro, and I'm not /that/ much of a Blue mage.
>>
Should this be 200cp or 300cp for the alien section?

[Spoiler]Shadow Man
You are capable of transforming into a 2 dimensional, intangible shadow. Like a you shaped black mist you care capable of moving in 3-d space like normal but lack the ability to interact with much of anything. You cannot walk through walls but can traverse small cracks and the like. Maintaining the Shadow form may be strenuous at first, but can be mastered with time. Energy attacks can still affect you in shadow form. [/spoiler]
>>
What would happen if you took max bodacious perks from DxD along with max Looking Good perks from Harvest Moon.
This is assuming the max possible purchases of each respectively.
>>
>>52879084
Damn you capitalization!!!!
>>
File: miko_death.gif (160KB, 703x930px) Image search: [Google]
miko_death.gif
160KB, 703x930px
Any perks to intercede on someone else's behalf so they'll get a better afterlife?
>>
>>52879092
Better prepare for a lot of staring, gawking, and possibly drooling?

From basically everyone you meet.
>>
>>52879092
Issei will probably spend one of his Evil Pieces (once he gets promoted high enough to have his own set) on you even if you're all that powerful.
>>
>>52879176
There is an item in Generic Xianxia that's useful for determining how a person will reincarnate. It's called the Wheel of Dharma.

It's the only thing along those lines that comes to mind.
>>
>>52872155
Fucking Solars
>>
What is this 'FB' Jump everyone keeps talking about?
>>
Does comics Darkseid have any resistance to time-stop?
>>
>>52879359
Fantastic Beasts. The new Harry Potter thing.
>>
>>52879359
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Jump.
>>
>>52879393
>>52879386
Credence did nothing wrong!
>>
File: Tayuya_Smile.jpg (49KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Tayuya_Smile.jpg
49KB, 720x540px
So what race was everyone in Bleach anyway? I was a Shinigami/Quincy/Hollow/Fullbringer, basically I was Ichigo 2.0.
>>
>>52879510
Human
>>
>>52879176
Actraiser has what you want. skypalace makes a mini-heaven for souls, or use the temple to reincarnate them as a new person.
>>
Hey Brutus, there's two copies of Heathers the Musical in the A-M Jumps folder under slightly different names.
>>
File: Y6m8OcUQgIozen0p3KJ.gif (123KB, 708x937px) Image search: [Google]
Y6m8OcUQgIozen0p3KJ.gif
123KB, 708x937px
>>52879176
Man, I really wanted to like Miko because Paladins are awesome. But she was just way too deluded.

Soon was such a boss though. Draketooth a shit.
>>
>>52879510
Can you even do that in the most recent Bleach Jump?
Could you maybe post your build, please?
I'd really like to see it.
>>
File: ur_140109.jpg (50KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ur_140109.jpg
50KB, 640x640px
>>52878735
How exactly does jumper of flesh and spirit work? Am I getting another voice in my head? Am I getting double the amount of voices in my head plus one for the kami?
>>
If you have a bunch of god options and then take Myth from Generic Creepypasta and/or The Making of Myth from Sword and Sorcery, is it fair to say you'd already have worshippers when you enter a world?
>>
>>52879510
I went Drop-In and picked up the Bount Capstone. I Imported the Cosmic Barizun Sword from Neo-Heisei Part 2, so my Doll ended up looking sort of like a feminine old-timey rocketeer, you know, the sort with the with the tight latex-looking spacesuit and a big old glass dome helmet. It uses its Weapon Creation and Elementalism abilities to create Weapons and Gadgets reminiscent of those created by Cosmic Switches. She goes by Raumanzug. Aside from that, I did a full eight Companion Import and got 2 Shinigami, 2 Quincys, 2 Fullbringers, and 2 Hollows.
>>
>>52879176
Get some demon and/or deal making perks that let you buy souls, then buy souls from people en route to a shitty afterlife.
>>
>>52879599
Yeah it says if you take the capstones you become a Hybrid of them at the bottom.

Soul Reaper -200
Fancy Swordplay
Reiryoku -200
Bankai -300
Number 1 -400
Sternritter -0, The Jumper -600
Resurreccion -600
Transcendance -600
Linking Spirits -600

Fullbringer Powers=500pp
Object (Necklace)
Active Form: Armor, Vibration
Active Abilities: Sap, Boosto, Aura, Invisibility -200pp
Super Form: Merged, Concentrated -300pp

Hollow Powers=500pp
Biped
Human
Powers: Minions, Marking Target, Regen, Elemental Release Wind -100pp
Arrancar: Regeneration, Division, Store Reiryoku, Special Spiritual Power
Resurreccion Ability: Phoenix
Cero Powers: Cero, Gran Ray Cero -400pp

Quincy Powers=500pp
Unheard Offshoot Camp +500pp
Bow: Multishot, Physical Weapon Pistol, Range, Sword, Fire Rate -200pp
Sternritter 0, The Jumper: Pentacle, Balance, Overkiller -600pp
Blut -200pp

Shinigam Powers=2500
Thirteenth Squad Greater Reiryoku pool and control
Katana
Shikai: Fragile Blade, Dissolving Blade (Scatter), Double Up, Cloth Hilt -100
Shikai Powers: Extend, Blade Summoning, Empowerment, Shockwave, Illusion+Sight+Sound+Taste+Touch+Smell -1200pp
Bankai Power: Sword Spirit, Energy Cloak, What Doesn't Kill me, Elemental Enhancement -1000pp
Other Powers: Kido, -200pp
Sword Chop Shop -300cp
Mysterious Blueprints -200cp

Ten More Years! +100
Plot-Bound +400
As According to Keikaku +600
Nah Way, Yhawach +1000
World Tournament +1000
>>
>>52879510
Everything except Bount. And I was actually double Mexican Ghost because of GHQ.
>>
File: Explain Further.jpg (38KB, 649x536px) Image search: [Google]
Explain Further.jpg
38KB, 649x536px
>>52879719
>>
>>52879733
Hollows are all stereotypically Mexican. They're born from the souls of dead people. They're Mexican Ghosts.
>>
What are the best ways to increase chi, not mana, regeneration and/or restore chi?
>>
>>52879817
That perk from the Samurai Girls jump.
>>
>>52879359
>>52879386
>>52879393
>Open FB jump.
>Looking at perks
>What Makes Albus Dumbledore So Fond Of You?
>First thought: NOPE. All aboard the NOPE train.
>>
>>52879689
Thank you.
>>
>>52879817
Gemcraft, make chi lakes. Drink chi water.
>>
>>52879817
Wuxia has some perks for that, discounted monk. You could use the Marvel Comics mana-regen exploit but replace it with Chi instead. Anima has a perk for it as well,.
>>
>>52879645
It's a cloning technique.
>>
>>52879510
Might not keep it the same once it's redone again, but I was a Bount/Shinigami.

My Doll was called Homunculus, and had nearly all the elemental composition stuff to directly mimic the functions of a human body. Also, he was tough as fuck and we could fuse.

My Zanpakuto broke apart into a bunch of flying insects for its Shikai that played tag. If you're it, you start getting cup up. Bankai did the Arena thing, and made everyone move as if they were up to their bellies in water. Even if they can stand on air or use spirit particles to fall with style, or would be able to ignore the resistance of regular water. Specially if they could do that, actually. The only ones unaffected are people with true flight (which my Zanpakuto itself had). Incidentally, it also turned the insects into monstergirls. So that was a thing.

I actually chose to be a Fullbringer in GHQ so I didn't get the perfect Hollow/Shinigami hybrid thing going on.
>>
>>52879666
You've already got them, satan.

But you can also get some automatic (more or less brainless idiot) caveman worshippers from Primal Rage. Eating them optional.
>>
>>52879666
Hi Satan (obligatory).
The way I see that combo working is: you're remembered as an ancient myth thanks to The Making of Myth, and then once you actually arrive in the setting Myth kicks in and people start discovering you want worshippers.

Whether you have cults established before arriving is going to be up to pure chance (ie fanwanking). In some worlds your legends might have sparked whole religions (like Buddhism), or have died out completely (like the Babylonian pantheon), or even have multiple conflicting sects (like the Abrahamic religions).
>>
What are the Nezumi actually like? Standard swamp scavenger dickbags, but with ninja skills?
>>
>>52873730
It was possible in 2e. It was an open plot-line.
>>
File: UltramanJumpchainWIP.pdf (157KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
UltramanJumpchainWIP.pdf
157KB, 1x1px
Fuck it, eh. i know the threads almost dead but i got plans so I want to know what you all think of the expanded alien customization section. Definitely could use some help on pricing.
>>
>>52879510
Huh, I wonder if you can use the jump to be Ichigo's Brother/Sister?
>>
File: 1367081177082.png (96KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
1367081177082.png
96KB, 284x284px
>>52871307
>It's just as powerful even though it doesn't have the powers
>>
File: It was not a good day.jpg (357KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
It was not a good day.jpg
357KB, 1200x800px
is choosing biology or something along those lines a viable choice for GoH elemental manipulation? Like flesh, bone, that sort of thing.
>>
>>52871910
>Doesn't even acknowledge the point about first circles being animals in their default state.
>>
>>52880231
Wait I though first circle demons were around human level, does that mean I bought those 10,000 first circle demons for nothing?
>>
>>52880261
Nope! First circles are non-sapient animals/robots by default. They have to be awakened by something, and it can be a lot of things, to gain individuality and self awareness, thus becoming sapient. In Malfeas said first circles are awarded Citizen status.
>>
>>52880261
First Circles range in intelligence depending on what were created for.

Those guys complaining about that other anon fucking his souls or some shit are wrong anyway. The deal with First Circles is that they'll generally always think the same way and hold the same opinions as other members of their race. Citizens are the ones who break the mold, for one reason or another.
>>
>>52880140
You'd probably need the drop-in option, but yeah, I think you could be if you wanted to.
Extra points, get plot-bound, the drawback and help Ichigo on his adventures of rescuing girls from nasty people, over and over again.
>>
>>52880261
They vary. Most are roughly human, but a few are just plain animals. They tend to have very stereotypical personalities and a hard time thinking outside of their assigned purpose. Think Gems from Steven Universe.
>>
>>52880261
They're usually superhuman in ability, but lacking in true perspective or much potential to distinguish themselves. Some do rise above that, but most don't. Your average Demon can hold a conversation and such, but is shit at philosophy or doing stuff outside the role of their species.
>>
>>52880197
Better way to get the full fledged Silver Crystal is to duplicate it with Cheat Mode. Chibiusa already proves that the crystal is fine with multiple concurrent copies of itsself.
>>
>>52880261
They're more like robots than animals. Like Star Wars droids, they're not really individuals unless they have a bunch of experiences happen to them to change them enough that they're people. Normal First Circles can be animals or they can be human level in intelligence, but all non-awoken ones are basically just the same individual with very little variation. So it's less like fucking an animal and more like fucking a sexbot. Which is better by a few orders of magnitude, I guess?
>>
>>52879450
He deserved to die, that monster.
Okay, no he didn't, I actually felt really sorry for him by the end.
>>
>>52880311
>>52880327
>>52880344
So wait, if I have. Third Circle born from my love of individuality, the demons that eventually spring form it's Second Circles won't be individuals? That's pretty funny.
>>
Can you jump multiple bleach jumps?
Since we have about three at this point.
>>
>>52880388
>>
>>52880261

They're tools. That can mean being sapient, or it can mean being an acid-spitting rosebush which can compose poetry but is otherwise of animal intelligence.

If you specifically want to create genius-level intelligence, the Celestial Circle spell 'Imbue Amalgam' is an extremely potent augmentation spell for mortals.
>>
>>52880388
You can do German Hollow Quest and one other Bleach Jump. The most recent one is by the author of the first one and is meant to replace it.
>>
>>52877761
Not a generic PLH but....

I read this on a dare once I'm getting my fucking moneys worth.

So lets go.
>>
>>52880136
Huh, from all that Ben-10 talk about Toku-stars I always thought that ultramen were planetbusters. Is that not the case?
>>
>>52873264
The question is if anyone would even WANT nu-Infernals.
>>
>>52880388
GHQ, mib Bleach and then nuBleach. Can't really do mib's old Bleach and new Bleach together
>>
>>52880414
Drop-In
Sense of Direction
You have an excellent sense of direction, not in anything as simple as three dimensions however. You instead have an utterly fantastic sense for the fourth. Keeping track of your own movements to avoid yourself and keeping away paradoxes is as easy breathing. With a bit of focus you can tell if something's timeline has progressed in an unusual manner and mentally map out their movements through time. This would allow you to know if something has moved through time magically and know where it came from temporally. If someone were to begin a war involving copious amounts of time travel this would likely be a very useful ability.

The Bad Guy
Golden Boy of the Light
There is one major advantage to being a naive cheerful child. No one ever expects you to put a knife in their back, poison in their drink, or bombs in their homes. You’ll be the last suspect of any violent action or action taken against someone so long as you keep up a guise of being harmless. It might just be possible to shift the blame when caught red handed so long as you can make it look like you were duped into doing it by someone else. Be wary though, once someone has seen through your act this perk will have no further effect on them.

The Worse Guy
Propaganda Machine
Imagine every story, rumor, or conspiracy theory you’ve ever heard about your leaders before. Perhaps some madman ranted in the streets about how they sacrificed children in dark rituals and committed truly horrific sins, maybe they were said to secretly be in control of all but the most fringe media outlets and business, whatever it was what they said was absolutely ridiculous. Madman the lot of them… right? After all glorious leaders like yourself are shining pillars of our community who we should all look up to and respect like we do Dumbledore. No one would even suspect a stellar man like you of wrongdoing unless they were shown rock solid proof of such a thing.
>>
>>52880436
Someone In Between
“Love” Resistance
Certain people in this world are a bit more liberal with the love potions then they should be. So to stop any of that this perk grants a resistance to magical mind affecting substances and spells strong enough to shrug off anything you’d find around here. Imperius curses, memory spells friendship potions, and brews that force the user to fall in love will all wash over you like nothing more than water. This does not defend you from more mundane things like alcohol or drugs and will not prevent other side effects of a love potion.
>>
>>52872645
>aren't they just supposed to be best suited to the wielder?
Yes, but that doesn't mean the material itself is a powerful one.

For example, Unicorn Hair is weak as all hell and actively terrible at casting useful spells. But it's loyal' and so it gravitates towards people who value 'loyalty'. It's basically the Hufflepuff of wand materials.
>>
>>52880418
Ultraman King and Ultraman Nao are beyond just planet busting, but the average Ultra isn't anywhere near that level. It depends on a lot of things, such as which powers they have access to.

worm hole creation, kaiju destroying lasers, hundreds of tons of lifting power, and normal movement at multiple machs is nothing to sneeze at.
>>
Barsoom jump when? We need more pulp sci-fi.
>>
>>52880491
I second that we need a "Princess of Mars" jump.
>>
>>52880427
Honestly, they're even shittier than they already were. Everything is kinda shittier from a lore stand point, and it was already pretty garbage.
>>
>>52880531
It just sounds like taking the bad/boring/okay parts of Infernals, emphasizing all the bad and boring parts, making them ineffectual losers, then removing the cool parts people liked.
>>
>>52880380
First Circles have very little to do with the Third Circle they descend from anyway.

They /can/ be similar, but usually they aren't.

Like, Cecelyne's glass library demon that represents the end of wisdom... the 1st circles descended from him are dancing pillars of fire, symbiote-style living armors, and scorpion demons.

SWLiHN's bottomless ravine demon has crystal spiders descended from it, and the Ebon Dragon's shadow-calling music demon has the nice stomach bottle bugs.
>>
>>52877702
>Cluedo
Abomination.
>>
>>52874130
>He sets things up
This entire part is you forgetting that you specifically want to see it from that angle than the one the story says is true. Don't mix up your headcanon with reality, folks.
>>
Thanks for the hard work Brutus.
>>
>>52880590
They're emphasizing which bad and boring parts? Also, I wouldn't say the actual releasing of the Yozis makes them ineffectual losers.

Damn shame about losing Devil Tigers though. Though I'm pretty sure you can get all the important parts of that with enough Sorcery anyway.
>>
>>52880436
>>52880453
Absolute madmang. Also, what setting is this? I couldn't read the text.
>>
>>52880436
>>52880453
MOAR
So far It looks okay.
Simplify the time sense a little, making you feel people who traveled through time and how much older they are than they should be.
Make the "Love" Resistance resist the mind affecting things fully, together with side effects. Not resisting mundane things is fine.
>>
>>52874429
When the fuck did Harry and Luna interact at any deep level, senpai?
>>
>>52875597
Does the same thing but better. Let's you get more and more without asking the higher the rank.

I don't imagine they'd have special interactions but they'd work together fairly well.
>>
>>52880757
>Also, what setting is this?
Perfect Lionheart Harry Potter Fanfiction, it looks like.
>>
>>52880590
Huh. From what I recall most of the regulars in the Onyx Path forums (the current home of the "main" Exalted forum) were cautiously optimistic about it. The idea was-instead of the Yozis being slavemasters to you, they'd encourage you to not LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS and conquer Creation, like burnout career parents living vicariously through their kids. So they'd have less incentive to punish you and more to just keep throwing shinies at you until you win Creation, at which point they're still stuck in Hell but can point at everyone else and go "haw haw, our pets beat you!"

What I DON'T like about that presentation is the devs' statement you're supposed to be like a First Age Solar in limit break. Fuck you, Holden/Morke. What if I want to raise a disciplined, orderly society that just HAPPENS to be powered by nuclear hellfire?

Also Shintais are customisable. Never going to be a worthy replacement for DTs in my opinion though, unless at high tiers they're supposed to let you eventually piece yourself into a full-blown titan. Which the head-up-ass devs haven't been keen on despite every fucking one I know being disappointed in that regard.
>>
File: Hot Dementor on Harry Action.png (59KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Hot Dementor on Harry Action.png
59KB, 500x333px
>>52880757
Partially Kissed Hero. It's a infamous fanfiction that I read on a dare. Since there seems to be interest and it could be fun to punch the face of everyone there in I figured I'd make a jump.

>>52880785
Yep
>>
>>52880739
>spoiler

How? From what people have told me about sorcery it can't do anything like that.
>>
>>52880590
>>52880739
>Also, I wouldn't say the actual releasing of the Yozis
*being impossible
>>
>>52880774
Well, you said that Collector EX nets you a genuine NP once in ten years or so if you sit on your ass and do nothing.
Would that change with Awarded Hero EX? If so, how?
>>
>>52876149
It's pretty shit that you can't be.
>>
>>52880827
It feels like an excuse to do another HP jump, since this isn't a fanfic set way after the series or in an almost completely different AU.
>>
>>52880842
If there were interactions, I wouldn't have said there were no special interactions. The effects are similar but they don't make each other more powerful.
>>
>>52880827
>partially kissed hero
How terrible is it?
Do I need to teach a ton Muggles the Hercules Method and give them antimagic equipment?
>>
>>52880414
I don't think you should continue making this, This is too similar to the current Harry potter jump.
>>
>>52876879
>If I remember correctly then worst we see is cousin-to-cousin marriages.
Which wasn't even that weird in Europe until halfway through the 20th century. Hell, still isn't weird in most of the world.
>>
>>52880829
Solar Circle sorcery can make loyal 3rd Circle-equivalent spirits at the highest Ambition.

Celestial Circle sorcery at the lowest ambition can already create mental bonds to communicate. So expanding that to creating a 3rd Circle-Yozi relationship should be easy enough with another five tiers of Ambition above that.

Celestial Circle Ambition 2+ can give you various supernatural powers, which aren't quite custom charms... But eh, close enough for most purposes. Technically, you could also do this with an Exigent (ew) if you really must have those.

Solar Sorcery should also be able to make an inner world, considering the weird shit it can do to locations at the highest level. Though it'd likely start pretty small, since it's city-range for the example Workings.

You could also use sorcery to fuck with your physical form to be more Yozi-like if you wish. Or just custom Shintai, if you're an actual Infernal.

Immortality is pretty simple, though it'd be another hard working to pull off, depending on the conditions you want it to have.

So I'd say you can likely do the vast majority of stuff Devil Tigers did, just not as ready-made charms.
>>
>>52880965
K, thanks for explaining.

Just thought to clarify. Special interactions can be taken as expanding beyound what an ability could normaly do. Increasing the effectivness of an ability a little isn't very special. And working together fairly well can be taking as increasing the effectivness a little.
>>
>>52880923
>>52881032
Could you same-fag any more obviously?
>>
>>52881087
It's more of the "we have enough jumps, we don't need any more" anon
>>
>>52880590
Honestly, the only thing a 3e jump is needed for would be if it was about one of the new exalt types. The lore in general seems to have gone completely to shit.
>>
>>52877428
Why do evil women deserve redemption while evil men deserve death, jumper?
>>
>>52880923
Dude have you read PKH? It's an absurdly different setting. It's superficially like Harry Potter but in fact has almost no resemblance to it beyond names and aesthetics.

>>52880970
You ever read Chunin Exam Day? Same author, same style, somewhat more shit because it's a waste of a better concept.

It's got Hyper Evil Dumbledore, Snape without any redeeming features, caricature level villains compared to canon HP, and a "Harry" who you can make a good argument is actually Voldemort because of some of the shit he does.

>>52881032
This is not a replacement or an attempt to make some overpowered jump.
>>
>>52880136
Looking good, did you see my question >>52870975 here?
>>
>>52881129
>Not an overpowered jump
You're making a jump by PL. It's going to be much higher power then the current HP jump.
>>
>>52881128
That was redemption?
>>
>>52881057
>So I'd say you can likely do the vast majority of stuff Devil Tigers did, just not as ready-made charms.
So, basically, if I want to become a shittier devil tiger mechanically in 3e, I have to be a solar? That's fucked.
>>
>>52880965
if its not to much trouble could you answer >>52880208
>>
>>52881129
Explain how it is so different. Is this on the level of that fanmade Madoka grimdark setting? Or is it the basic potter setting with some new stuff tacked on.
>>
>>52881186
Ah, sorry, missed you. Biology? No, too far from what it's meant to be about. Meat or bone on their own works.
>>
>>52881179
I mean, she got the jumper dick, which is a tool of redemption if ever there was one.
>>
>>52879176
She doesn't deserve better.
>>
>>52881057
>Technically, you could also do this with an Exigent (ew) if you really must have those.
What's wrong with Exigents?
>>
>>52881103
Not that guy, but I'm gonna have to disagree with you. We rarely get jumps posted at all. If someone wants to make one, I welcome it.
>>
>>52880380
First circles aren't 'descended' they are created. They're not part of you.
>>
>>52881183
No, actually. You can do Workings above your own Circle, it just takes more effort. Except the highest Solar level is blocked off the Terrestrial Sorcerers.

So any Celestial Exalt could do this, with enough effort.

Also, I'm not sure why you'd think you need to be a Solar? Infernals get access to Solar/Adamant Circle Sorcery too. Hell, Abyssals will probably be able to a necromancy version of this to become Neverborn Tigers...

I'll grant you it takes some mechanical set-up to get it running (though if you get all of my points, you'd likely be pretty ludicrously powerful).

Anyway, in return for less personal benefit from it... 3rd Circles are buffed to hell and back, if we go by the examples of 2nd Circles and Spirits in generally. actually being able to make them with a Working and tie them to you is pretty insane.
>>
>>52881215
thanks
>>
>>52881263
They're retarded and make exalts mundane.
>>
>>52880261
Everyone responding to you has it on point, but frankly the only reason it was brought up was to shit on anon anyway.
>>
>>52881215
Not that guy, but curious about something now. Could I have it be Dark Souls sunlight where sunlight is also lightning?
>>
>>52881263
They're the do-anything Exalt type. Personally I feel it cheapens the whole deal.

But I was never interested in the custom charmset stuff anyway, even with Devil Tigers.
>>
>>52880813
>The regulars in the forum
Dude. Forums are always brown-nosing centrals.
>>
>>52880705
Fucking over SoAnon must have been such a strain on him.
>>
>>52881199
Where to begin.

Dumbledore is ritually sacrificing children to make security cameras, Harry castrates Draco Malfoy for bullying him, Harry's childhood is comically abusive, England is dictatorship where Dumbles does as he pleases. Invasions by the Fae are quickly undoing reality and order as Wonderland comes pouring in and turns things into stories, a bunch of wizards live in secret closed off cities laughing at the savages outside there gates while all but worshiping Harry, the use of permanent love potions that forcibly transform someones body and mind is treated as a joke, and two billion people die in a limited thermonuclear war because someone tripped a hidden trap of Dumbledore's that gets set off after he dies.

It's been a while since I read it so I'm probably forgetting some stuff.
>>
>>52881129
You don't actually need to justify the jump's possible existence to naysayers. It's much easier to gauge thread opinion if you actually have something workable to post to the thread. Arguing with people who hate theoretical new content for being derivative is just a waste of time.
>>
>>52881345
No, that's not a thing in this setting. I imagine eventually you could probably shape light blasts into lightning looking things if you chose light but you cannot get Dark Souls Sunlight as a choice.
>>
>>52881351
No argument here. And ours is no exception. Different flavors of bullshit, that's all. They've lost most of the people who made the homebrew Charms I liked, anyway.
>>
>>52880813
Saturday morning cartoon villains > Edgy insane rape-torture-murderers like limit break first age solars were.
>>
>>52881363
Not even going to lie, that actually sounds pretty cool. Like Dresden Files fucked Hellblazer and had a kid on a bad acid trip.
>>
>>52881124
Really. I'm browsing some forum discussion and becoming more and more disappointed.
>>
>>52881340
Not our fault Anon's a filthy lying womanizer.
>>
>>52881363
Okay so most of the changes, except the Fae stuff, are people's personalities being different.

I don't see how this is even close to things like GHQ being set decades before the main story and on a mostly OC cast or things like Magical Girl Noir, where the entire setting has been radically changed to the point that only magical girls and two characters are shared. Even Dragon Ball Multiverse and AF both take place after the canon story.

Yours really just is a bit different from the main one and sets a bad precedent about making fanfic jumps of existing jumps where the differences amount to people's personalities being different and a single change that actually matters.
>>
>>52881128
>>52881179
>>52881228
Jumper's dick is only a tool of redemption when that power is activated. Sometimes a dick is just a dick.
>>
>>52881337
>>52881337
Honestly, I feel like that's not really a big problem. The biggest issue with Exalts in my opinion is how much the setting bends over backwards to suck their dicks, so them being mundane is honestly preferable to me.
>>
>>52881057
>Implying your storyteller is going to let you wank that hard.
>>
>>52881440
Then you missed the point of the Exalted entirely.
>>
>>52881371
And I'm sure we'll soon get a PL Narutop jump that just so happens to give you a second chance at buying everything in the current Naruto jump. Slippery slope anon, this is the start.
>>
>>52881215
so if you wanted to generate sort of living non boneless meat puppets you would need something like flesh, bone, and skin?
>>
>>52881424
Except isn't that why he made the Soul.

So that he had an aspect of himself that went off to fuck all the things while he himself stayed loyal to his waifu.

Or are we going to call a man a cheater simply for getting Playboy magazines in the interdimensional mail delivery.
>>
>>52881433
You have to be shitposting. You are definitely shitposting.
>>
>>52881434
A dick certainly isn't death/prison.
>>
>>52881462
>Slippery slope bullshit

Oh go fuck yourself already.
>>
>>52881433
>Yours really just is a bit different from the main one
Are you fucking serious? You can't honestly believe what you're saying. I mean, holy shit.
>>
>>52881417
See when I say it out loud it sounds cool but it's actually really dull to read. It should be hyper edge Dresden but it somehow reads like a bad technical manual.
>>
>>52881465
Erm, I wouldn't call them living? Pretty sure you need more then those three things to be alive. But that would let you make meat puppets that at least looked like a human.
>>
>>52881466
>Playboy

hey hey hey, to be fair they write some decent articles in between the tits.
>>
>>52881466
An aspect of himself is still himself. He is going off to fuck around but making excuses for it.

And it's no anon, it's OAA. He wants to get in on the slut jumper fun while pretending he cares about Seras, so he has part of himself fuck around while lying to her about it. Pretty scummy shit really.
>>
>>52881446
Hey, I'm just here to tell you how I'd do it. It's not like I can help the fact that your storyteller hates fun.
>>
>>52881483
>>52881486
>>52881467
I do find it funny that none of you actually respond to anything in that post, you just decry it as shitposting. In quite similar ways too.
>>
>>52881509
Oh so you're really just wanting to shit on a namefag.

God you're pathetic. You flip-flop between targets so easily.
>>
>>52881515
Because the post relies on such blatant misinterpretation of reality, there's no point dignifying it with an actual response.
>>
>>52881525
I'm wanting to shit on a hypocrite. I don't care that he has a name or not, I'm just pointing out who it is.
>>
>>52881509
Yes yes, we get it anon. You're so superior in every way.

Go on, let's hear your rants from the early threads about how I ruined Pip's entire life by getting involved. Come on, you're obviously raring to go but you've said nothing unique. Get inventive. Start creating new insults wholesale.
>>
>>52881483
How many times has it happened already? Just look at the power levels recently. The moment DBM gets posted, we get way more high power jumps then ever before in the time afterwards.

Now people will be able to use this fanfiction jump as justification to make fanfic jumps of any existing jump, where you only need a single big change and some poor writing to get to effectively remake any existing jump.
>>
forgive me, but, what is all this? what am I supposed to do with the pokemon pdf? huh?
>>
>>52881537
So you just have no defence for any of the points brought up. Good to know you're the shit poster.
>>
>>52881462
>Muh Slippery Slopes
>All those Slippery Slopes
>Can't have replacement jumps because everyone will make one and we'll have 20 jumps per IP slippery slope
>Can't have fanfic jumps because everyone will make one and we'll have 800000 jumps in a month slippery slope
>>
>>52881551
Just be honest with your wife. Break it off or okay polygamy with her if you really cannot live monogamously. Just stop lying to her.
>>
>>52881550
Shitting on a hypocrite just makes you a bigger one.

>>52881555
It's more or less a writing prompt for you to come up with imaginary adventures about travelling the multiverse. You know the Choose Your Own Adventure books? It's like that, except usually much more freeform once you've written up your "build" by allocating points to things in the PDFs and posting about it.
>>
>>52881572
I'm giving you the option you're desperate for anon.

Tear into me. You've been fucking begging for it every time I've posted regarding WoW or anything else. So come on. Treat me like the verbal punching bag you've been so demanding all your life for.
>>
>>52881572
>>52881550
>>52881509
Are you the same anon who flips the living fuck out in /cyoag/ and calls everyone a cuck?
>>
>>52881565
>passes off not answering posts by saying it's because anon misinterprets the situation badly
>Anon then goes on to comically exaggerate things to hyperbole
I am more convinced then ever that you are just Timmy.
>>
>>52881598
Telling the truth doesn't make you a hypocrite unless you espouse an anti-truth philosophy.

>>52881604
>Posting in /cyoag/
Why?
>>
>>52881460
No I didn't.

I perfectly understand that the point of exalted is stupid dice pools, shitty combat that takes way too long, and special snowflake Mary Sue bullshit.

Just because I hate everything that makes Exalted what it is doesn't mean I didn't get it, it just means I have the good sense to recognize that those things are terrible.
>>
>>52881572
Not him but why are you so obsessed with maritial hypocrisy anyway? Of all the things you could be talking about here-Harry Potter, fanfiction terribadness, [setting] autism, your own build even-why settle for shit that belongs on /r9k/?

I just don't get it. In this very thread people were talking about ruining a broken man's life. Genocides have been enacted for worse reasons.

And you're getting butthurt about relationship problems.
>>
>>52881600
You think I'm someone else and presume after my goals based on it. You are wrong.
>>
>>52881433
>the only things different are muh personality changes
>and the events that actually take place
>and the way the featured society works
>implying that the main difference in GHQ and AF isn't the differences in personality and some added events/minor setting details
Wew lad.
>>
>>52881498
close enough I suppose, anyways thanks for making the jump the setting is pretty neat.
>>
>>52881552
Timmy, you should really just get back to your studies. How many more years are you going to be stuck in school at this rate
>>
>>52881642
You're taking the same smug high-ground, so what else am I supposed to assume?

Now are you going to grow some balls and actually insult me to my virtual text-thread face or are you going to keep pussyfooting around it?
>>
>>52881634
Longtime Exalted fan here. As someone who enjoys some things in Exalted, I agree with most of what you said.
>>
>>52881642
Naw, pretty sure you're >>52881615 and the same guy who screams "cuck" like a rooster all the time. Or the same guy who gets triggered every time Tamamo is mentioned. Pretty sad either way to scream at perceived slights against marital purity, it's like screaming about gender.
>>
>>52881660
Well considering I'm only talking about a single issue and telling you why it's wrong and what you should do to correct it, and it's all based on your story self, the differences between me and someone who insults you mindlessly about anything involving your jumps should be obvious.
>>
>>52881660
Is everything alright, man?
>>
>>52881642
>>52881641
>>52881686
>>
>>52881652
>The events that take place
So you mean the story after you arrive that can be changed.

>Way it works
Since when has 'hp society is an awful, gross place' been different from canon?

No, the main difference are either a completely different focus and time from canon or an almost totally different setting entirely.

Again, you seem to do nothing but shitpost.
>>
>>52881476
Lucius isn't being tortured or murdered. >>52877428
But if he was, Voldy's inner circle members have killed and tortured people. Think about that.
>>
>>52878908
There's this one pic that I CANT FUCKING FIND that has cyclops in a jojo pose... with a fist coming out of his visor.

It's very relevant right now. If only I could find it.
>>
What is even going on right now.
>>
>>52881671
I don't understand why you think anyone wants to post in /cyoag/. That place is godawful. I don't even know who a Tamamo is either. So no, I am not. Not like you'll believe me with your little headcanon you're so invested in.
>>
File: Confused Airship.jpg (32KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
Confused Airship.jpg
32KB, 600x765px
>>52881712
>>
>>52881652
Just because you want to frame my points as if they don't matter doesn't make them any less relevant or true. There isn't any meaningful difference between the fanfic and the original, nowhere near enough to justify its own jump.
>>
>>52881686
>Well considering I'm only talking about a single issue and telling you why it's wrong and what you should do to correct it

You've insulted him to his face, anon.

Frankly you've just proven yourself full of shit with this statement.
>>
The weird part about this is that it's all assuming Seras doesn't know or understand what's going on, or at least doesn't approve. Like, no one wants to have the "I'm at least partially a slut so I'm shoving that off into a separate cognizance" talk, but OAA has a known love of being incredibly awkward, so it's hard not to see him going through ithat.
>>
File: Homura Kek.png (380KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Homura Kek.png
380KB, 1500x1000px
>>52881686
>telling you why it's wrong and what you should do to correct it
This is where you need to stop.
>>
File: 1479079697231.jpg (49KB, 342x265px) Image search: [Google]
1479079697231.jpg
49KB, 342x265px
Wait where am I

Did I make it back to the right timeline? QUICK! Someone shitpost at me!
>>
>>52881729
He's just in general a piece of garbage, really.
>>
>>52881727
Your post doesn't make sense.

>>52881730
>Saying that lying to your wife and having tons of sex behind her back, is wrong.
No.
>>
>>52881722
Just because you dismiss all the meaningful differences as if they don't exist doesn't make them any less relevant or true.
>>
File: Fuck off.png (164KB, 792x429px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck off.png
164KB, 792x429px
>>52881742
You're secretly a moon lover.
>>
>>52881722
Hey. Don't pretend to be me. I appreciate the support but don't pretend to be me.
>>
>>52881714
>I don't understand why you think anyone wants to post in /cyoag
Are we doing the /jc/ is best board on 4chan meme again?
>>
>>52881729
What else can you expect from shit?
>>
>>52881742
THIS IS YOUR FAULT HEAVENS! THE POWERWANKING! THE FANFICS! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!
>>
File: Anna31.png (124KB, 938x673px) Image search: [Google]
Anna31.png
124KB, 938x673px
>>52881742

----No----
>>
File: a devil is fine to.jpg (497KB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
a devil is fine to.jpg
497KB, 2480x3507px
>>52881742
>Someone shitpost at me!
DxD update when?
>>
>>52881751
And you, don't treat him as me. I haven't dismissed meaningful differences. There is one big difference that actually sets it apart, the Fae stuff. I already said I don't think it's enough.
>>
>>52881671
>marital purity

See, THIS is what amuses me about the whole thing.

>>52881712
On a site where NTR doujins, loli rape and regular rape are frequently joked about, one man's ire is not only raised in defence of marital purity, but is asserting that someone else is having fun marriage the wrong way.

>>52881742
Berenstein

Bears
>>
Yeah but if we can't generate monopoles the jumper's ability to create single-molecule hulls in setting is massively nerfed.

>>52881742
At least your jumps aren't as bad as that MoonSlayerAnon's
>>
>>52881729
It's presumed because OAA said himself that he does it to 'stay faitfhul'. So the issue here is, he doesn't consider parts of himself to be himself when that's blatantly untrue.
>>
>>52881742
YOUR WAIFU A SHIT! A SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!
>>
>>52881742
Uhhh how do I do this.

Ummmmmm.

Fuck off [Jumpmaker]?
>>
>>52881750
Are you gonna shitpost about how all jumpers can't take appearance perks or genderswap because it's lying to everyone about their true selves too?
>>
File: Heavens Drill.jpg (86KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Heavens Drill.jpg
86KB, 750x1000px
>>52881742
TAKE THIS!
>>
>>52881787
You're running into fanboys anon.

Rest assured, any insults you throw that asshole's way are well deserved.
>>
>>52881742
Literal attention whoring.
>>
>>52881801
No, because your true self has very little to do with your appearance, and the jumper might be transgender for all I know.
>>
>>52881778
You're literally just as wrong as he is though. There's no meaningful distinction between you, you might as well be the same person, so there's no reason to address you as if you were separate individuals.
>>
>>52881722
I didn't care when you wanted to shit up Kingsglaive with your shit about how the jump isn't justified, but leave PKH alone. People have actually asked for this jump, it's plenty justified.
>>
>>52881767
At least we don't have 500 post arguments about futa.
>>
>>52881810
>expecting any better from namefags.
>especially /jc/ namefags who're orders of magnitude worse than anywhere else.
>>
>>52881785
>generating monpolies
>he dosen't run a barter-trade system with elements of privatised anarcho-syndaclism for backroom deals that actually do more than greasing the wheels of commerce

kek

>>52881791
That's the spirit, now improvise a little as I offer the traditional reply: Shut up [Jumpmaker]

>>52881822
I'm going to become the god of NTR in my new chain just for my true self to give your true self the finger.
>>
>>52881782
senpai I just want to say, NTR shit is revilved by almost everyone on the site. On the boards where it exists, it's exile to specific generals that even then are frequently full of people shitting on them. Don't act like they're 4chan norm.
>>
File: 1470587332871.jpg (17KB, 209x272px) Image search: [Google]
1470587332871.jpg
17KB, 209x272px
>>52881761
I will not forget this.
>>52881773
>>52881782
>>52881787
>>52881810
>>52881774
Okay good, glad we got that issue sorted out.
>>52881777
Eventually. Shouldn't take long, I'll be open to input for OC Gear ideas next thread or so. Still not sure what to do about prices or the item stipend.

Anyways, carry on. I'll be sitting here doing the exact opposite of jumpmaking.
>>
>>52881782
>NTR doujins, loli rape and regular rape are frequently joked about
We haven't joked about NTR doujins for a long time now anon.
>>
>>52881822
Answer the question >>52881641

Why do you even care so much. This entire argument has done nothing except made everyone involed think you're a faggot.

So if you were looking for (you)s, congratulations I guess. It's hard to see what you were trying to achieve otherwise. I'm not sure how socially experienced you are, but addressing a personal issue in such a way many often interpret as a personal attack generally doesn't motivate them to change.
>>
>>52881804
Giving up throwing a fit about Harry Potter and want to attach parasitically to this argument, are you?

>>52881847
I don't really care. You admit and know you are a terrible person. You gloat about it. The issue with OAA is that he's lying about it.

>>52881881
Why are you so desperate that I talk about things you care about, and so desperate to be acknowledged?
>>
>>52881836
>Assuming /tg/ general threads get up to 500 posts on futa.
Right.
>>
>>52881853

Oh, I'm not saying it isn't reviled per se-just that fat faceless old man jokes fly all the time without someone getting their panties in a twist.

>>52881872
Really? We must've been on /a/ at different hours.
>>
There is literally no logic or reason. All I'm seeing is "bluh bluh muh marriage bluh bluh" and the whole thing devolving into shitflinging.

Who the fuck cares what one guy does? Who the fuck cares when we've had so much more weird shit going on? Who gives a damn about someone's love life? It's not like it's affecting anyone's love life here or lack of one.
>>
If there is no claim for The I of the Dragon I would like to claim it.
>>
>>52881897
Wanna know how I know you don't browse /cyoag/?
>>
>>52881894
You argue otherwise and act like he doesn't deserve it.

Get real.
>>
>>52881894
>he's lying about it

And why do you care about that?

I'm not sure you realise this, but it's hard for anyone to fathom your motivations as anything other than a personal attack.
>>
>>52881900
It's because it's a shitty namefag that a few other namefags and fanboys are being protective of.
>>
I wanna harem of Yozi! How do I fix them/anthropomorphize them/make them functional?
>>
File: Wang Er-Xi.png (927KB, 1119x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Wang Er-Xi.png
927KB, 1119x1600px
>>52881872
My favorite NTR doujin of all time.
>>
>>52881909
Godspeed.

>>52881900
Whether or not he is, it's pretty much the same situation as that Tamamo guy:

Someone is trying to push a radical view not shared by the majority of the thread, and becoming increasingly passive aggressive as it's utterly rejected.

>>52881935
And you can shut it as well. If it wasn't anyone I knew, I'd still chew them out for bothering someone over relationship shit.
>>
>>52881898
Why are you talking about /a/ when we're /jc/. The rest of 4chan isn't relevant
>>
>>52881945
>Letting the whore get off scot-free and destroying your lineage and inheritance by letting some faggot impregnate your wife.
>>
>>52881782
What's with your fucked up spelling of Barnstane Bears?
>>
>>52881935
Okay, but how does it affect you? You personally? How is it hurting you in any way?
>>
>>52881943
Unholy Heights to give them a human form. And a female or male gender swap, if needed.
>>
>>52881945
Is it still NTR if the dude has claimed not only his wife but also the dude fucking his wife, turning him into his other "wife"?
>>
>>52881916
Because he makes a big deal about being faithful. From a story perspective, he is completely at odds with his character's actual actions. The writing and characterization are inconsistent because of it, and ultimately it's a product of poor understanding on the author's part.
>>
>>52881945
This. It's the only worthwhile one.

>>52881948
Keep telling yourself that. This isn't your safe space, anon.

>>52881956
It was a test you failed. Now if you excuse me, I'm late for my Bjornstein Barrs book club meetup.

>>52881954
>destroying your lineage and inheritage

Easy fix, disinherit the spawn and force faggot-chan to raise 'em

>letting

He's earning his keep with his puckered boypussi
>>
>>52881945
>>
>>52881993
We get it.

OA's a piece of shit.

Leave the argument well enough alone, it's shitting up the thread more than usual.
>>
>>52881976
>Unholy Heights
What's this like as a setting, besides apparently managing a remote apartment building for monstrous beings that sometimes has to repel attacks by human forces?
>>
>>52881947
I saw that Tamamo guy post like a week ago, he calmly explained that he doesn't chimp out at people over their own Tamamos and just hates the story character. He didn't seem to be doing anything wrong, so I don't know why you hate him.
>>
>>52881993
Well, all I can say to that is you seem to have unreasonably high expectations of narrative consistency in a CYOA.

Written by bored people in a 2000 character format.

On a board about traditional games.

I mean it's like saying CYOA general disappoints you because none of them have ever pumped out The Old Man and the Sea over the course of a day.
>>
Look.

I'm sorry for saying anything. Can we just lay this argument to rest already.
>>
>>52882028
>so I don't know why you hate him.
It's easier to just keep shitting on people than to find a new target. Why do you think we still hate Dirge even though he's been gone for a year?
>>
>>52882028
BECAUSE HE WAS FULL OF SHIT IF HE TOLD YOU THAT. He has started a dozen shitstorms bitching and screaming about Tamamo whenever she's mentioned in the thread, to the extent that nobody does. He's not only a shitposter of the highest magnitude, he's a shitposter who got what he wanted.
>>
>>52882051
Only after you finally leave for once in your fucking life.
>>
>>52882028
As long as he doesn't mention his beef I don't have a strong opinion of him, I'm just using the thread's initial reaction to his opinions as an analogy to the current situation the butthurt maritial/narrative obsessed autist finds himself in.

Dunno how long you knew him for, but the first time he showed up there was a much bigger row. He was saying tamamo deserved to get shit on and everything, which naturally confuses people looking at a foxgirl.
>>
>>52882051
I'm sorry but once you throw a folding chair into a crowd you can't be surprised when a riot starts.

For what's it's worth I believe you.
>>
>>52882051
Maybe if you admit you're a NTR loving cuck.
>>
On mobile, I'm the anon making the Ultraman jump. To the person asking for specific alien races the customization section should be able to create any race you want. If there's enough want for it, I may add a canon alien race option as an alternative/additional option.
>>
>>52882065
And now we get to the crux of things.

He doesn't care about the marriage, he only cares about shitposting.
>>
>>52882051
Maybe stop being a piece of shit.
>>
>>52882055
>Why do you think we still hate Dirge even though he's been gone for a year?
Because we don't actually hate Dirge? It's just one really dedicated shitposter(You) who brings him up in conversations where he has no place(This one) just to shit on him by lying and spreading misinformation(Your post).
>>
>>52882077
I wasn't even aware he was in the thread until >>52881993 starting whining about faithfulness. So he didn't throw the chair, at least.
>>
>>52882068
Eh, the thread's initial reaction wasn't as negative as all that, you had a few people wonder why he got invested in a Fate character, a few people empathizing, and other people getting mad at Fate discussion. Pretty harmless. It was just later that someone kept bringing him up to shit on him for it, and how he always objected to calling Tamamo a good character.

So it's less "Nobody agrees Tamamo did a bad thing." and more "Fuck that guy for being so autistically invested in a videogame." and "Haha I bet I can bait him into posting again."
>>
>>52882088
I'd rather you abandon the jump and fuck off.
>>
>>52882089
Getting pretty desperate too. Look at the samefaggin wagon.

>>52881993
On the offchance you aren't a shitposter, I have to wonder: Did you expect any. Other. Outcome here?

>>52882114
That's true enough. Yeah, in hindsight what happened to day escalated a lot faster.
>>
>>52882126
Couldn't convince people to buy your shit about PKH not being sufficiently different, eh?
>>
>>52882097
Lighten up, you're on 4chan, shitting on people is part of the fun. you can go elsewhere if you don't want to shit on people
>>
>>52882021
I'm a single issue poster in this argument, I'm not looking to attack everything about him or what he does.

>>52882034
It's a basic issue, though.

>>52882135
I expected him to actually respond to what I'm saying, upset or not, rather than say I'm the guy harassing him over WoW.
>>
>>52882158
He's trying real hard to get another success like Kingsglaive except he forgets that not everybody will bend over and spread their legs like Dirge.
>>
>>52882175
He's a piece of shit, what are you expecting.
>>
>>52882175
To be fair you act just like the guy who harasses him over WoW.
>>
>>52882159
I've noticed on /jc/ it often isn't, shit gets vindictive and personal. Now, on /tv/ sure-call someone a MCUck, they call you a DChad, you're gonna have a good salty internet brawl and it's all good in the hood next thread.

But something about this place makes things get personal for some reason.
>>
>>52882001
>He's
You missed my point. I'm saying he's letting his wife have her cake and eat it too. She's not being punished for what she's done.
>>
>>52882159
No, because this is jumpchain, and the point of jumpchain isn't actually shitposting about the people who make our content in an effort to kill our community, regardless of how much shitposting you yourself happen to engage in.
>>
>>52882088
Maybe include some examples of how to build some of the more popular or recognizable of Aliens using the Customization Section just before or after the section?
>>
>>52882002
I dunno what this is, but now I want to.

>>52882079
I am the NTR. All waifu's shall belong to me.
>>
>>52882051
Get out.

You're worse than Red about starting drama.
>>
File: 1447733760879.jpg (154KB, 741x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1447733760879.jpg
154KB, 741x1078px
Can someone explain to me why more jumps are a bad thing, especially when some jumps that we have are bad?
For example, have the fanfic powers of mango eye in Naruto been fixed?
Can't there just be an Alternative Jumps folder on the drive?
>>
>>52882194
Except in the way I don't talk about WoW at all, and have yet to make any posts even approaching >>52882190 who obviously is that guy.
>>
>>52882215
>>52882216
Filled my bingo card.
>>
>>52882175
We in general like to assume anyone who shitposts is the same person, because it usually is. Even if you aren't you shouldn't get to bothered by it, because odds are you actually are the same person just pretending not to be. So, fuck off, shitposter.
>>
>>52882088
Seconding this >>52882209.
>>
File: kaguya reminded of son.png (177KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
kaguya reminded of son.png
177KB, 500x500px
>>52882216
For some reason I want to know where that pic is from now.
>>
>>52882175
It really isn't a basic issue, when even the concept of an ongoing chain lasting more than 400 jumps is atypical of most builds I've seen. I'm still extremely sceptical at taking you at face value, but even your basic premise is heavily flawed if you expect people to maintain that kind of consistency in this format for that length of time.

Again: It hasn't seem to sunk in to you how trivial most people consider maritial issues to be in the context of jumpchain. Your issue isn't considered basic. Get used to it.

And the fact you felt it necessary to call him out by name in an all-anon format just makes you the unreasonable party here.
>>
>>52882239
Dammit, I was one dot off. Should've never added chumpchain guy to my bingo board.
>>
>>52882199
>the point of jumpchain isn't actually shitposting about the people who make our content in an effort to kill our community
He doesn't make our content, so what's your point?
>>
>>52882065
>>52882079
>>52882093
You are very annoying in how you always try and piggypack on other people's arguments to throw out mindless insults.

>>52882253
>It isn't a basic issue
I don't see why not. All he has to do is acknowledge it in-character. Have the characters react to what he's doing, have them feel guilt, or not. Have their relationships develop and change based on his actions. It's simple character development.
>>
>>52882253
>implying we should let our shittier namefags have the comfort of going anonymous.
>>
>>52882239
Yeah, bingo card. Can you actually answer or will you just shitpost.
BTW the Naruto mago eye fanfic powers are still there.
>>
File: Cannon Shipping.jpg (425KB, 905x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Cannon Shipping.jpg
425KB, 905x1300px
Anons, how often do you play Cupid and/or ship characters you like together?
>>
>>52882065
>>52882079
>>52882093
>>52882215
The Pepe Barbershop Quartet
>Ree-eee-eeeeeee~
>>
>>52882214
MTSP Jin, one of the masters of cuck soul destroying techniques. Go search for Tachibana's Family Circumstances with that name.
>>
>>52882277
Because you shitposted until he left. It doesn't suddenly became retroactivly justified and acceptable to shitpost about our jump makers the second they get tired of our shitposting and decide to leave.
>>
Okay what the hell did OA do recently.

because this is just retarded.
>>
>>52882316
Just ignore it.
It's idiots reeeing because they didn't like something that someone said.
Can't have someone being wrong on the Internet.
It's serious business.
>>
>>52882316
He dared to make a Third Circle soul to shunt lust feelings off on so he could stay loyal to Seras.

This has been declared an unforgiveable sin, to be tried in the courts and accused of NTRing. Somehow. I don't get it either, I was half expecting the dude to screech about something equally retarded like how dare he throw away humanity to be a dragon or something.
>>
>>52882236
You called him out by name in thread while he was posting anon. That's like a slap to the face.

>>52882279
That's the problem right here-you don't see why what you're doing isn't a basic issue, when you're effectively asking someone who I haven't remembered to post in-character for the last 4 months to have a comprehensive knowledge of his build's approach to relationship maintenance in order to justify a build purchase. It's easy for you to mandate character development when for all you know, the person you're addressing doesn't even know what's canon and what isn't in their build.

I mean-for the record, I'm not attacking the guy I'm addressing here-ASA used to be married and apparently still maintained quite a few relationships. I'm sure plenty of harem jumpers do that sort of thing without being questioned to. Nobody ever took that tone with them when asking how their marriages played out.

>>52882286
Ey, forgot one last pepe >>52882281
>>
>>52882316
Said that he kind of wanted to make a Twokind Jump.
>>
>>52882284
At least once in every jump. Depending on the setting, there might be more ships then there are in the Navy.
>>
>>52882269
Jumpchain? More like Chumpchain, amiright? HAHAHAHAHAH
Good enough for you?
>>
>>52882348
Wouldn't it be more throwing away draconicity to beocme a planet?
>>
>>52882216
Alternative jumps? As in different versions of the same setting? A wide range of reasons. People don't want to have to compete, it'd turn into a situation where the jump that offers the most power is used most, it'd discourage new jump makers from attempting stuff if they feel it could be taken away at any moment, it'd anger and upset many existing jump makers and cause worry with the precedent it sets, removes a lot of reason for jump makers to care about their stuff once it's been made if it's not the most popular version, more arguments then usual over what version is the best/right/only one to use or call alternative etc etc. Lots of reasons have come up over the years/
>>
>>52882365
Sorry, but no-my bingo condition's very specific. You'd have had to post it near the OP.

>>52882216
>alternative jumps

There's a drumpf joke here, but I can't think of one and it'd probably be too /pol/ anyway. Just made me chuckle for a second.
>>
>>52882314
lol you seemed pissed off over nothing. Don't give me all the credit now, did you really think that he'd stick around even if we didn't help him along? you probably check where you are too, because shitposting is just the norm on 4chan
>>
>>52882365
Also oi-it's pfffhahahaahahaha not HAHAHAHAA, totally different thing.
>>
>>52882351
I pointed out he wasn't an anon after anon said it was a random anon.

>Comprehensive
Not really? It's a simple matter of 'Oh yeah you're right, I'm not actually faithful like I said because my souls are me."
>>
>>52882351
It's funny because ASA hasn't made a single jump yet anyone trying to question him on his chain gets people dogpiled. Someone who's made jumps and does something way lower in level? Screeching. This isn't jumping on anyone, but I do notice he can do stuff that other people can't do. ASA's had harems, he's had waifus, he's had weird conceptual fucking in the literal definition. Yet anything he says, it's taken at face value.

Your next words will be "ASA hasn't made a shitty jump."
>>
>>52882351
Also, since you keep bringing up other jumpers:

They don't pretend to be monogamous. So it's not an issue, they are polygamous from the start. No disparity between stated character goals and personality.
>>
>>52882443
Except you're wrong. So shut up about it already and fuck off.
>>
>>52882447
But ASA hasn't made a shitty jump!

...N-NANI?!
>>
>>52882447
You're the shitposter switching to another favorite target.
>>
>>52882447
Making a jump doesn't make you any more special than anon.
>>
>>52882284
Who are these characters?
>>
>>52882471
>the shitposter
Nice buzzword kid, there are multiple of us who just simply don't like ASA.
>>
Wait, this entire argument has been about a guy having more then one partner, in a really roundabout and disconnected way, in an imagination game?

Does the shit poster know we have actual jump makers doing that stuff in real life? Would he blow his top if he realised that?
>>
Quick, somebody start a roll-chain!
I'll do it! I need 7 jump suggestions!

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.) Free Pick
>>
>>52882348
>Somehow
Your souls are you. They are not truly separate beings. It's no different than one of those clones from Teen Titans or naruto.
>>
>>52882501
It only matters if his idols do it, apparently. Can't have imagination games being played wrong.
>>
>>52882483
They're from Fairy Tail, members of the titular guild.
>>
>>52882510
Magic The Gathering Kamigawa.
Duel Monsters - Shadow Realm.
>>
>>52882501
Doubt it. Real life isn't part of his shitposting agenda, or else he'd always be reminding people how they're wasting their life on imagination games instead of just shitting on them for /jc/ related things
>>
>>52882461
How am I wrong?
>>
>>52882025
I don't even know, anon, beyond what you posted.
>>
>>52882510
Gravity Falls
Classic Sonic
Sonichu
>>
>>52882501
No, the issue is basically that his character says he is loyal and monogamous to his wife, while also having a part of himself go around and fuck other people. It's the dishonesty.
>>
>>52882511
They're part of you but they still have their own thoughts and opinions.

You are literally arguing murdering or permanently imprisoning someone who is derived from the guy but not literally him is morally superior to letting her be.
>>
>>52882493
You say that, but it's not like anyone is ever going to believe you even if it's true. It honestly really looks like you're one guy shitposting while claiming to be multiple people, and there's no reason to give you the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>52882560
But they are part of you. Them having sex with someone is you having sex with someone.

I don't know where you're getting the murder part from? I told him he should fess up to his wife or have his character otherwise react to what he's done, not to kill anyone.
>>
>>52882501
It seems to be more about how one Anon considers sub-souls to be autonomous individuals since they have minds and personalities of their own, while another Anon doesn't, or something.
>>
>>52882510
DC
>>
>>52882510
GURPS Dungeon Fantasy
>>
>>52882556
WE

GET IT

ALREADY
>>
>>52882556
It's shitposting is what it is. Shut the fuck up about it, nobody cares besides you, you autistic fuck.
>>
>>52882510
Borderlands, Tortall, Generic Sitcom, Princess Bride, Infamous, Pokemon Conquest, Supernatural.
>>
>>52882598
That guy didn't.
>>
>>52882456
>>52882443
>no disparity

You keep coming back to this point. I'm honestly getting the impression you simply don't grasp the fact that not everyone cares as much about narrative congruence as you.

>pointed out

It hardly helps matters. What if someone forced you to get a trip, and identify you as "That One Guy Who's A Marriage Activist"?

>It's a simple matter

This whole issue happened because you tried to force your interpretation of Devil-Tiger metaphysics on someone else. Souls are already weird on jumpchain. Trying to take an authorative stance on them is futile.
>>
>>52882511
>>52882556
>>52882580
>Though each such being is separate and independent, its soul is split into many parts that are themselves individuals, each sub-soul reflecting facets of the greater being.
http://exalted3e.wikidot.com/lex:demon

>Primordials subdivide their personalities into at least 8 distinct souls, representing different aspects of their identity and worldview; these souls may themselves have subsidiary souls.
http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Primordial_(AOS)

So uh, any other kinds of bullshit you're gonna spew at us for your hateboner on some random namefag for not bowing to your personal beliefs? Or are we done?
>>
>>52882556
Why do you care so much about dishonesty? Besides, the one person bothering to entertain you seems to be getting the impression you care more about story consistency.
>>
>>52882284
One of my OC badguys is a group of interdimensional shippers that use mind control and other techiniques to force their favorite pairings and try to kill my jumper as a threat to "True Love".
>>
>>52882493
Funny how you're the only one speaking up at the moment, then. Too scared even to samefag as your non-existant buddies?
>>
>>52882580
Sorry. Missed you explaining what your actual issue is.

Even then, he's not actually required to do any of that. It's a loss of potential plot, but it's like complaining about someone whose arm is separate from his body who also has alien hand syndrome letting said arm run around doing shit.
>>
>>52882578
While there might be a shitposter who came before me who is indeed a singular.
I am simply a person unrelated to him who happens to dislike ASA.
There are at least two people who don't like ASA and (1) might be 'the shitposter',
You can continue to believe whatever you want.
I'm just telling you the truth.
I simply just don't like how he powerwanks shit so much and how jumpmakers haven't told him off already despite if anyone else tried that shit they'd get shitposted to death.
Either everyone's allowed to do the BS ASA pulls or no one is is the way I see it.
I honestly don't care about that one guy who's into NTR everryone's bitching about.
>>
>>52882618
He wouldn't stress that it's an important part of his character's relationships or feel the need to justify his sub-soul's actions if they weren't important to his character.

>>52882623
I'm not seeing where you're getting the idea that those sub-souls are not still part of your souls and yourself.

>>52882633
Because he made a big deal of how his character is super faithful to his wife. But he is not, so there is a story discrepancy.
>>
>>52882510
Kill La Kill, Vanquish.
>>
>>52882656
>>52882667

>it's a loss of potential plot

Which makes the effort you've put into all of this even more absurd. Who are you to dictate how someone enjoys their imaginary multiverse game?

What gives you the authority of being an absolute, unquestionable critic when it comes to writing fiction on 4chan?
>>
>>52882667
The only one making a big deal about anything is you.

The fuck has flat-out asked for the argument to just end, and you keep going "nuh uh this guy's in the wrong and always is in the wrong."
>>
>>52882648
I am not buddies with 'the shitposter'.
I am simply an anonymous user who dislikes ASA's fanwanking.
>>
>>52882661
Plenty have told him off or expressed their annoyance with him. Both Mardukth and Val are makers that I know have told him to go away in less then polite terms in the past.
>>
>>52882667
They're individuals, dude. Each Third Circle soul is still an individual. It's like how Greater Daemons are a part of a Chaos God, but are still their own individual beings. They can do stuff separate from their progenitor. They can think and act on their own.

You're just pushing your fanwank on the setting at this point. Let it go, you're looking bad.
>>
>>52882693
One does not need to have authority to be a valid critic.
>>
>>52882702
I did not know of that.
Is there any more info you have on this subject?
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>52882530
>>52882549
>>52882588
>>52882594
1.) Magic The Gathering Kamigawa
2.) Duel Monsters - Shadow Realm
3.) Gravity Falls
4.) Classic Sonic
5.) Sonichu
6.) DC
7.) GURPS Dungeon Fantasy
8.) Free Pick

Rollin' for my first jump.
>>
>>52882693
One does not need to have authority to be a valid critic.

>>52882714
They are individual but not. They are still part of your soul, and yourself, and your personality. That they are autonomous doesn't change that.

They can do stuff separately, but you are still at fault for their actions. Because they are you.
>>
>>52882714
It's an excuse to shit on OAA at this point.
>>
>>52882661
Well, the issue is more than he has given explainations in the past that explain how he does what he does. So it's not considered powerwaking if he can actually explain what he's doing. ASA is basically like Dr. Mcninja's policy with the cops where he gets out of trouble if he reaches his office and yells "base"! Feel free to ask him about it if/when he shows up again.
>>
>>52882716
One does when it comes to subject matter that is, by it's very nature, not obliged to respond to criticism.
>>
>>52882736
So you're fanwanking and pushing your fanwank on us. Got it. Thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>52882736
Just fucking stop already.

He's given up, he's admitted you're right, what fucking more do you want you psychopath.
>>
>>52882746
The person you are replying to doesn't bother to read those and just dismisses them outright.
>>
>>52882720
Mardukth happened in thread a while back about Exalted. Val happened in IRC about Fate questions. I believe another maker told him off for something about Mage. I know there have been other people who smacked him down in the past but their names escape me.

To his credit, he accepts their refusal and usually tries to change his ways. There has been exceptions to that so it can't be universal praise but he can usually accept it when someone tells him no.
>>
>>52882757
I'm telling you how they work while you try and pretend sub-souls aren't part of the yozi because you haven't read anything except part of a wiki article.
>>
>>52882758
To show up at my doorstep and get on his hands and knees and ask for my forgiveness.
>>
>>52882697
and again, I'm never going to believe you no matter how many times you post it, because the shitpost always claims to be multiple people, and there is no actual reason not to just dismiss you as him doing it again.
>>
>>52882775
Please don't inject your fantasies into this discussion.
>>
Is this the result of an autist focusing on something so badly.
>>
>>52882773
Naw, you've been ignoring the whole thing and trying to masturbate to the idea of accusing someone of being an NTR because you keep ignoring the individuality. But hey, you win. Congratulations, you're the king of the argument.
>>
>>52882766
Just letting him know he's had a chance to sort the facts out himself, he's in the wrong if he chooses not to take it then.

>>52882702
>>52882720
In Val's case at least I think initially he wasn't sure what Noble Phantasms were actually supposed to be so there was some confusion on whethrer you could base one off something you'd already acquired in a previous jump. To be fair at the time a lot of people didn't know what NPs could/should do.

What exceptions have there been? He did decide to forgo the Mage thing entirely, it was pretty fucked because Merchant went behind everyone's back to tell the maker on SB and then came back to post THE FUN POLICE HAVE ARRIVED WHOOP WHOOP. It was a fiasco. ASA wasn't even in the thread at the time, and someone had to tell him about it later.
>>
>>52881742
Stop making jumps. New content is bad. I hope you get raped to death by a pack of niggers you kike looking jew fuckfaggotchink.

How was that?
>>
>>52882825
As far as I can tell, that's literally it. He apparently thinks story consistency is so important he feels obliged to argue with someone for hours over it, long after everyone else has become sick of the topic.

Except for me, because I like understanding why people do the things they do. And even I recognise his is a lost cause at this point.
>>
>>52882833
I do not, because I have mentioned it before. They are still part of him despite of it, because that's how sub-souls work. It's like those different Ravens in Teen Titans, for another example.
>>
File: 1478673287230.png (738KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1478673287230.png
738KB, 720x540px
>>52882869
Is perfecto!
>>
>>52882869
6/10, could've worked in something about chicos to segue into The Wall and thusly [unsolicited opinions on Israel]
>>
>>52882894
Wait hold on are you saying RAVEN would be unfaithful if she dated one of the different Ravens

Because if hot Raven-on-Raven action is wrong, I don't wanna be right
>>
>>52882769
To be frank, I usually side with him because in those situations it often isn't very flattering to the jump maker.

With Mage especially, the jump maker refused to take any criticism or argument about what was wrong with his jump into account or change any of his dumb rulings, and when ASA circumvented it using a legit method, the jump maker went pout of his way to rule that it was impossible because of jump fiat. That guy was a total asshole.
>>
File: 1485178014740.png (195KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
1485178014740.png
195KB, 580x282px
Does a Planeswalkers Spark give any indication of its existence prior to awakening? Like, a sense for interdimensional shit?
>>
>>52882919
Uh, what? No, I'm saying Raven's subdivided personality traits/emotions are individuals but part of her all the same.
>>
>>52882861
Oh, Val did it more than once? Because the incident I'm thinking of happened after Fate had been a thing for years. I'm not very good with animu stuff but I think it was about some green haired guy. Enkidu I think?

Exceptions? The mage one is probably the most famous, since he went and did it in Mortals before giving it up entirely. Generally if you say no to him, he'll end up asking the same question in a half dozen different ways to try and get it anyway but eventually stops, so I don't know if those would count as exceptions.
>>
Well if there was ever a reason to not post builds, it'd be because of this asshole.
>>
>>52882921
How is banning you from becoming an omnipotent spirit bad? Plenty of jumps lock off levels of power in setting.
>>
>>52882946
Dude.

We get it.

Anyone who dares to go against you is wrong.

One waifu, one laifu.

Just drop it, you are way worse than anything you're accusing him of.
>>
>>52882946
He's given up and conceded defeat.

Do you want anything else.
>>
>>52882898
Yo dood, could you answer this?

>>52872931
>>
>>52882971
Nothing would be inconsistent if he was openly polygamous in his story, anon. The insistence that I'm some kind of anti-harem person doesn't make sense to me.
>>
>>52882933
AFAIK in old canon, it did not. In fact, even after a spark ignited, it was sometimes possible to die without fully realizing one's potential.
>>
>>52882962
The thread convinced me a long time ago that it was pointless to put up builds or make jumps, leave it to the more popular folks, grab some popcorn and watch the shitshow.
>>
>>52882992
>people ask him to drop it over and over
>"n-nuh-uh I need to say why he's doing it wrong"
>"m-muh right and wrong"
The more you drag this on, the more people are gonna side with him because at least he had the decency to realize when the thread was being shat up. You're just using it like your masturbation aid.
>>
>>52882921
I got the impression the jumpmaker just didn't know what to make of our community a lot of times, at the very least he seemed to know his stuff about the settings he made jumps for, and was decent at communicating the themes.

If anything Merchant was the asshole in that situation. Even he admitted he could've broke the news more gently.

>>52882948
Oh, I remember that. Eh, that seems a bit much to call an irate reaction, Val sounded more concerned than actually mad and he basically went sure, that's fine thanks in response.

I think that's because he joined the threads around a time combos were in trend, so he genuinely sees nothing wrong with throwing things at the wall and seeing what sticks and what doesn't. Like you said, from what I know of him he's a pretty good sport about rulings considering how much writing he does.

I remember one time he came up with a combo to make a matter-antimatter alloy, found out it was basically useless and just shrugged, said maybe he'd make it into pet food. I don't even remember what he was trying to achieve there.
>>
>>52882964
Because it's fucking stupid to fiat ban shit that you have to build yourself up to anyway?
>>
File: 1468354622775.png (248KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468354622775.png
248KB, 600x600px
Daily reminder that 99% of you would die within your first 3 jumps.

Those of you who took Drop-in wouldn't make it past Pokemon.
>>
>>52883069
Pokemon isn't a death world in-setting, senpai
>>
>>52882964
Not him but I at least think it was less that there was anything wrong with the ruling and more that Merchant delivered it in the rudest way possible. I mean, I get the reasoning. I don't think there would've been as much fuss if he'd come to personally deliver it himself instead of Merchant playing gobetween.

>>52883069
t. Navy Seal
>>
>>52883069
Not me. I realize survival is paramount and build accordingly.

Endurance 4, Speed 4, Dexterity 4 bodymod, run like a motorcycle up walls away from danger every time.
>>
>>52883069
Nope. Fuck yourself.
>>
>>52883033
Nobody was on my side in the first place, anon.
>>
>>52883069
This isn't a bingo slot anymore, the meme is too old.
>>
>>52883087
For me Sense is the biggy. I'm blind as a bat IRL, without Sense-ible (ahaha) investment I genuinely would be in danger of tripping off a cliff or something. Pokemon lands have a lot of hills and mountains right?

>>52883098
He's using the pre-order Bingo edition.
>>
>>52883079
>
It'd help if ASA could handle being told "No" once in a while.
>>
>>52883093
Please stop playing the victim. You have a disturbing trend of doing this all the time, dropping innocent little snarky remarks then backing off and saying things like I had to correct them from my personal experience, it wasn't my fault there's a shitstorm because of it.
>>
>>52883079
>I don't think there would've been as much fuss if he'd come to personally deliver it himself instead of Merchant playing gobetween.
I still would have been just as pissed, because most of that guy's rulings are OC and bullshit anyway, so when he makes a new one just to shit on people who circumvented him it just come off as him being an asshole for the sake of it.
>>
>>52883069
>Slice of Life
>Dodge Ball
>Death Note
>Girls und Panzer
>Golden Sky Stories
>Princess Bride
>Otoyomegatari
>Spice and Wolf
>Viscera Cleanup Detail
>Katawa Shoujo

Here are some of the early jumps in my chain. Do you think I'd survive?
>>
>>52883122
As I've beens aying, I think he handles that just fine. The issue is more he came from a time when thinking out of the box was more common so this is just how he rolls and there isn't any actual rejection of Jumpchain rules meant by it. Unless you're shitposting, in which case (you)
>>
>>52883173
>Using nonexistent jumps
No. Maybe if you removed the nonexistent jumps.
>>
>>52883173
You're...probably fine, yeah.
>>
>>52883079
Merchant also was constantly talking mad shit about how awesome and powerful Archmages are, and how even a weak Archmage could easily kill ASA, and how beings like him are a dime a dozen in that universe. Merchant was wanking the ever living shit out of that setting to justify all the fiat limitations that made no goddamn sense.
>>
File: gre.jpg (559KB, 831x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gre.jpg
559KB, 831x1200px
>>52883069
Pffft. It's only a problem for slackers who don't put in the work to prepare themselves for survival and to get fit. Put in the work and reap those rewards.

Go all in on Appeal 4, Shape 4 and feel good because you already got a ready body.
>>
>>52883173
As long as you don't get wrestled under tank trends by mighty loli strength, sure. Just don't listen to anyone who tells you they have vintage rock albums.
>>
>>52883207
have a fucking (You) already.
>>
>>52883173
Nah, you'll get dysentery and die by Princess Bride.
>>
>>52883219
He's responding to a meme, of course he's going to get meme replies.
>>
>>52883141
I don't even know what you're talking about at this point.
>>
File: 1492991529210.jpg (145KB, 900x711px) Image search: [Google]
1492991529210.jpg
145KB, 900x711px
>>52883069
>>52883216
Thisssssssssssss.
>>
>>52883217
I'm taking the knightly drawback in GuP. Gonna forge me some shit.

>>52883220
>dying a curable disease
>after purchasing miracle cures
You're an idiot.

>>52883207
I have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>52883069
Communication saves lives, anon.

And guess who took Pokeglot.
>>
File: annoying laughter.png (146KB, 874x578px) Image search: [Google]
annoying laughter.png
146KB, 874x578px
>>52883214
...I never thought of it that way but wank aside-actually yeah, Archmages are very similar to what ASA is. How about that. Or, used to be maybe. I haven't been keeping track.

>>52883216
>>52883250
>it's a Jumper needs to rely on cosmic plastic surgery to feel good about himself episode
>it's a Jumper skipped leg day episode

More seriously calm that smug down you long-sighted non-prescription glasses dependents
>>
This is why you should just stop posting, OAA.

This shit? The last several hundred posts?

Your fault.

You caused this.
>>
>>52883275
How do you figure that?
>>
>>52883264
I really want to see these two hang out, it would be amazing.
>>
>>52883069
>Those of you who took Drop-in wouldn't make it past Pokemon.
Eh, I've been homeless before, but this time they have an inbuilt support system and I get an attack tapir.
>>
>>52883256
>You're an idiot.
Post your builds, I can't tell what you bought from a jump list.
>>
>>52883275
>it's never Anon's fault
>always someone else

Keep up that double standard, buddy.
>>
>>52883264
>Skipped leg day
>All these slackers relying on CP for doing leg days for em instead of going to the gym before the chain to prepare their bodies
bro I'm coming in ready for action, there's no need for any of my points to not serve my immense vanity.
>>
>>52883069
0) Pokemon
1) Courage the Cowardly Dog
2) Jackie Chan Adventures
3) Harvest Moon

I think I'm fine.
>>
>>52883214
Wait, really? I don't remember that at all. If that's true, that's fucking hilarious, since Archmages can be killed by even an early chain jumper that can punch good and fast, and ASA was even at that point a literal universe who had beaten the Age of Ice DLC.
>>
>>52883289
Could happen. Could very well happen, Scaramouche still needs a way to get home, 3rd best bounty hunter is still pretty high up there and Demongo IS tracking down the mightiest warriors around after all...

>>52883287
He's shitposting

>>52883312
All I'm saying is you already get to be a 'mon in like 2 more jumps by default, plenty of opportunity to get swole, significantly less to be forever clean or run like a motorcycle. With Usain Bolt on it, apparently.
>>
>>52883216
>pic
...who is that?
>>
>>52883300
Anyone who doesn't pick up Miracle Max's Chocolate Balls in early chain is a dingus.
>>
>>52881699
I dunno man. Being forced to watch your wife being taken to the bone zone by a fifteen year old while you can do nothing has to be against the Geneva Conventions or something.
>>
>>52883316
You would die in any of these, including pokemon, no matter what you bought.
>>
>>52883069
Pokemon isn't super-duper dangerous if you have half a brain, and avoid the criminal syndicates.
>>
>>52883346
Or they're just not as autistic as you.
>>
>>52883326
Okay I'm curious now: What is an archmage and what is their deal?

I never got a handle on the Age of Ice setting anyway, what's the deal there?

>>52883352
>you are now aware the entire Death Eater circle is constantly JUST'd because the most prominent female member only has eyes for a sociopath without a sex drive
>>
File: 1441876350696.gif (3MB, 1850x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1441876350696.gif
3MB, 1850x1041px
>>52883264
>More seriously calm that smug down you long-sighted non-prescription glasses dependents
I like having glasses, fuck off. Though I just bought all the 100CP perks with Savant and Aura. Yeah I had to deal with FUCKING ZUBATS, but in a way that was worth the trade off.

That being, confidence in yourself can increase your chances of survival if you feel you're worth it. The appearance would make me feel worth it going along the chain.
>>
>>52883352
Then do what the anons suggested later and genderbend and dick him too.
>>
>>52883355
Joke's on you, I'm already dead.

[Laughs in skeleton]
>>
>>52883355
Why, he looks fine to me.
>>
>>52883361
Even the criminals aren't actually dangerous.
They just fight you with pokemon then go.
>>
File: 0235.jpg (384KB, 600x746px) Image search: [Google]
0235.jpg
384KB, 600x746px
>>52883329
You assume I didn't also take evercleansed and metavore. I will pig out all day, every day, forever assured my body will stay as I have worked for.

Sides, plenty of places to get better physical stats. I'm going all beauty, Rick Kid every time for Pokemon. Fuck Pokeadventures, I'm going to wallow in my piles of money and gorgeousness all day long. And, you know, do contests.

Contests rule, trainers drool

>>52883341
Queen from Girl's of the Wilds.
>>
>>52883379
You'll like them a LOT less when they keep fucking slipping off your face at the gym. Trust me on this

>confidence

I mean...I know I'D feel a lot more confident in myself if I could fly, see in infrared and benchpress thrice my own bodyweight.
>>
>>52876731
>Shy of the jumpmaker telling me otherwise, I think I'm fine.

I'd say you're probably not fine. Malfoy isn't a quarter veela so if you're his twin you can't be either.
>>
>>52883390
Bully. Your pride, lust and guttony will be the end of you one of these days.

What is your new chain like anyway? I didn't even know you were eat the entire setting/mindrpae with a wink and a smile/spawn of Shub-niggurath/occasional caretaker of Dolls Val until recently. All I know is you husbando'd big zam guy.
>>
>>52882580

It's really more like your internal organs having their own minds and personalities... including your brain.

They're inseparable parts of you that fulfil vital functions, but they aren't quite your slaves, and they mostly only share identity with the overmind on the level that they're composed of the same organism.

It's a little similar to how Reyvateils work, actually, as they're all autonomous partitions of a single enormous mind that's normally content to be completely passive.
>>
>>52883421
>I mean...I know I'D feel a lot more confident in myself if I could fly, see in infrared and benchpress thrice my own bodyweight.
I never said that wouldn't give confidence. Just that having a six-pack and looking like a sculpted being of awesomesauce would contribute to it. There is nothing wrong with wanting to be gorgeous.
>>
File: confused goat.gif (174KB, 307x304px) Image search: [Google]
confused goat.gif
174KB, 307x304px
>>52883069

Wouldn't going Drop-In in Pokemon force you to do more exercise since you've gotta either camp out or hop from Pokemon Center to Pokemon Center, since you've got no actual home?
>>
>>52883463
I wasn't aware your organs were also metaphysical manifestations of your personality and viewpoints.
>>
>>52883467
I'd argue there is if you also plan to entertain someone somewhere that's full of very dangerous wild animals. There's a reason why David Attenborough doesn't dress like David Bowie.
>>
>>52883470
Well, to be fair, you have no actual home with the other origins since you're also camping out and hopping from Pokemon Center to Pokemon Center.
>>
>>52883376
>Okay I'm curious now: What is an archmage and what is their deal?

Archmages are mages that are past Gnosis 5. That's not the whole picture, but that's the short of it. They're pretty beefy and have some neat tricks, but they were being wanked by the jump maker as being able to casually kill jumpers that were capable of creating entire universes and all kinds of conceptual bullshit, which is nowhere near true. An Exalted Infernal could pretty casually kill every Archmage in the entire world singlehandedly.
>>
>>52883470
Not if you work in physical labour anyways. I usually clock in 30k steps after a day of work, and between trips to the gym, going from pokemon center to pokemon center doesn't seem that bad at all.
>>
File: ten.jpg (587KB, 640x896px) Image search: [Google]
ten.jpg
587KB, 640x896px
>>52883445
Oh, totally. But dying in a mound of great food, pretty women and pictures of my own glorious self? No better way to go. Not without adding explosions.

Hah. My new chain? Well, it's gone on for like a year and half but I've barely touched it in months since I've just been making stuff instead. I'm planning to start a new one using my own jumps eventually but that won't happen till I've made everything I want, which is a long way off. Kinda a shame to end my current one, had so much stuff happen to poor vicky.
>>
>>52883511
Okay, good for them.

Now please tell me about WHAT neat tricks and WHY they are beefy instead of powerlevel generalties. What's their shtick and powers like?
>>
>>52883470
You could alternatively just find someone to move in with or rent a house?
>>
>>52883484
If jumpchain was supposed to be realistic the people most likely to be chosen wouldn't be the ones camped out in front of a computer. There's no sense in choosing people that have low odds of survival unless you want to see them die painfully.
>>
>>52883523
Cool, good potential there I suppose. Hah, with all the pics you use I can see you as a Saibahclone.

Also, sauce? Of all the ones you've posted, that girl's the cutest
>>
>>52883470
Except it's not all exercise. As a Drop-in, it'll be harder for you to fulfill your nutritional needs.
>>
>>52883540
>Now please tell me about WHAT neat tricks and WHY they are beefy instead of powerlevel generalties.
Oh god, it's the umineko magic shitposter again.
>>
>>52883551
>see them die painfully

I mean, a lot of people's Benefactors are evil fucks
>>
>>52883509
You'd still have parents to go back to if things got really bad with the others. Not so much for Drop-In.

>>52883542
I mean, I guess you could.

>>52883551
Anon, the ones camped out in front of a computer are the only ones who'd say "yes."

Why would anyone successful in this world leave it behind to go to the worlds of anime, video games, and children's card games?
>>
>>52883572
...who? No, you know what I've been gone for two threads. I don't want to know.

I just to know what an archmage actually is. What's the problem?
>>
>>52883551
Dude, jumpchain is pretty easy to survive unless you go for 40k right off the bat.
>>
File: 1481424109286.gif (520KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1481424109286.gif
520KB, 500x281px
>>52883573
Anyone remember Erased? I remember Erased.

Also, writing anything except a neutral or incredibly-malevolent benefactor is surprisingly challenging without taking a tongue-in-cheek approach. It is a fucking miracle I managed to make the current benefactor semi-likeable without falling back on that.

The dynamic is fascinating, if difficult to justify in writing. For me, anyhow.
>>
>>52883572
You know, that guy had a point. Nobody explained the magic really well until someone just linked the wiki.
>>
File: YOURMOM.jpg (41KB, 475x600px) Image search: [Google]
YOURMOM.jpg
41KB, 475x600px
I heard there was a jump where you could make your own hot spring resort, but I cant remember the name. Can someone point me to the jump please?
>>
>>52883463
>Reyvateils
Technically third gens only have what amounts to a backup of part of their brain on the server, with most of it in their actual head. So that's true for second gens and I think origins, mainly. Though I'd compare the server, forget their specific designation, to an actual sever than I would a mind. It's Basically a device, which has its own internal software, partitioning off sections of memory which are then where other people are stored. There's no real connection between the individuals during normal operations, they just happened to be stored on the same server. Your Skyrim isn't your Fallout 4, for example. Though of course there are gates you can open and consequently cause temporary bleed over, but with one exception that's never an intentional thing.

Speaking of, I wonder if anyone has bothered to try and talk to the servers, because whatever asshole designed them saw fit to give the software the same suite of human emotions and desires that other reyvateil get, while also giving them no way to interact with the outside world. Seriously, this is the one place in a tower that even an Origin has no access to. Those things must be incredibly lonely.
>>
>>52883478

Of course they aren't.

Silly Anon.

They're physical representations of the biological functions that collectively comprise the human body.

Now, add an extraneous mind and independence to each of them, and you have a relationship between them and the Human Mind that is analogous to that of the Yozi's and their Subsouls.
>>
>>52883422
But what if magic? Then you don't have to explain shit.

I'm actually a different poster and don't care one way or the other?
>>
>>52883571
True. Can humans eat the Berries or is that only for Pokemon? If the former, then as long as you remember the locations of Berry farms in-game at the time you get Savant, you should be good.

If you take Pokeglot, you can ask your Starter to help you find food, too. Aura and Psionics each probably help somehow, but don't ask me how.
>>
>>52883607
Sen no chi...something, among the Ssses at least. Japanese name for Spirited Away. Also Asura's Wrath and Tenchi Muyo have some I think.
>>
File: mag.jpg (629KB, 640x896px) Image search: [Google]
mag.jpg
629KB, 640x896px
>>52883564
I do have lots of seibah pics. Still, much as I love her, being my favourite Servant and all, I'm rather a lot bigger then that shortie. In lots of ways.

Qurare Magical Library. I basically just got all of that artists work from danbooru. Just image search it and click the danbooru link, you'll be able to get all the artists' stuff there.

No idea if it's an actual game though.
>>
File: 1491712543858.png (143KB, 517x277px) Image search: [Google]
1491712543858.png
143KB, 517x277px
>>52883484
To each their own. But that's why Body Mod comes after Pokemon for me.

Even then, Mystery Dungeon and Conquest come after, with Infamous. So there's not exactly a lot of danger since I'd be far too busy goofing off and doing my own thing initially. At least until Dishonored where shit starts getting serious.
>>
>>52883642
Okay but does anyone actually care.
>>
>>52883551
There are even a number of jumps where death isn't a threat even, or potentially where dying isn't a chain ender.
>>
>>52883584
>Why would anyone successful in this world leave it behind to go to the worlds of anime, video games, and children's card games?
Because this world isn't enough. When you make five figures, the next goal is six. When you make six, the next goal is seven. It doesn't end. If I'm already filthy rich in this world and I get given the opportunity to get even richer in another, I'll take it. You can replace wealth with power, properties, whatever you want.

Successful people know that success can be reproduced and jumpchain, if it was real, is basically a cheat card for success. Only a fool wouldn't take advantage of it.
>>
>>52883613
Because even going by the incredibly lax internal logic of Harry Potter you can't make it make sense.

It's the same reason you can't make yourself Draco's twin and also be Coldsteel the Hedgehog (or at least you can't do it without stuff from other jumps). The line has to be drawn somewhere and that line is somewhere between "unlikely and bizarre" and "total fucking nonsense".
>>
>>52882898
Just trying to do my job. Hope you continue to have a semi-decent time.
>>
>>52883607
Tenchi Muyo is what you're looking for.
>>
>>52883685
Technically I have to accept that. Selling your soul out of desperation is one thing, loaning it and expecting interest is another.
>>
>>52883642
As you say. As a rollchainer, I'm too pragmatic to cherish what looks I have.

>>52883657
Well, I did. It's why I participated in the conversation, anon. I know it's a little abstract for you, but there's this thing called "talking" grownups do when they're bored.
>>
>>52883685
That's fucking stupid and wrong though.
>>
>>52872931
And I nearly missed this again. I sincerely thought the thread would be dead by now.

It's meant to be sort of a weapon-spam thing, not so much in terms of permanent copies. I don't usually do inter-jump rulings for this same reason, but I imagine it'd work on a similar principle to things like Shadow Clones.

The weapon can retain upgrades in future jumps/imports if you want it to.
>>
>>52883612
Your analogy misses how the demons' minds and souls are actually connected to yours metaphysically.
>>
>>52883069
...So?
What's stopping me from ignoring that and writing my jumper as surviving anyway? Are you going to come here and slap my laptop out of my hands?
>>
>>52883714
>>52883685
>>52883584
>>52883551

I mean...when you put it like that, it all comes full circle. By default, the Benefactor is just bored. Of course they don't want someone whose ambitions are well-established by now. Tossing in some schmuck who's ostensibly never had a trial by fire in the real world was probably done in the hope of something less preictable happening.
>>
>>52883741
You also deliberately ignore how they are individuals with their own decision making processes for the sake of perpetuating a stupid argument that should have ended forever ago because no one actually cares or accepts your bullshit. Shut the fuck up already.
>>
File: 1392078602761.jpg (93KB, 218x381px) Image search: [Google]
1392078602761.jpg
93KB, 218x381px
>>52883721
You know, that's understandable. I just have the beginning jumps solidified out for me, something to get a 'basic package' so it's not an instant kill. After Infamous, I actually ended up rolling Dishonored so that was when the danger started to rise.

Still. It wouldn't be much fun to see someone die within a few decades. Not when there is suffering and existential crisis to be had.

>>52883657
>mfw
>>
>>52883755
Yes.

Quick, what's that behind you?
>>
File: screaming cat.gif (570KB, 360x246px) Image search: [Google]
screaming cat.gif
570KB, 360x246px
>>52883806
OH SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>52883625
>Sen no chi...something, among the Ssses at least. Japanese name for Spirited Away.
It's not on our drive. Even back when our drive did have a version of that jump, it didn't have what anon is looking for. You can go check the drive yourself if you want.
>>
>>52883551
Except that's wrong you stupid idiot. There's no reason to chose someone you know is going to succeed to send on a cosmic adventure. And if you do chose them, you send them to Light of Terra first to watch them die horribly.
>>
>>52883780
I'm not ignoring it. I'm pointing out that they are still you, and thus you are responsible for their actions.
>>
>>52883822
So it ain't. Well, my mistake then.
>>
>>52883773
>Tossing in some schmuck who's ostensibly never had a trial by fire in the real world was probably done in the hope of something less preictable happening.
If you want to go by this logic then most people here are too old and already have too many preconceptions to make for interesting choices. Ambition doesn't change much. If anything most people here would be so lazy that they'd probably just procrastinate their time away by the third or fourth year unless the jump magically came with a personality rewrite.

The Benefactor might as well be going after young kids like four or five year olds if she wants unpredictable behavior.
>>
>>52883826
>There's no reason to chose someone you know is going to succeed to send on a cosmic adventure
Do you seriously think that just because someone is successful on Earth that they're guaranteed success at jumpchain?
>>
File: matchmaker.jpg (145KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
matchmaker.jpg
145KB, 960x640px
Ever been put under a love spell?
>>
>>52883826
>And if you do chose them, you send them to Light of Terra first to watch them die horribly.
I'd send everyone to Light of Terra first to watch them die horribly. No bodymod, just toss them in and watch them die off like lemmings.
>>
>>52883626
Qurare Magic Library is a Korean mobile game (with a US release), where all the cards you collect are (often genderflipped) figures from history and myth. Your pic is Isaac Newton, for instance.

I thought it was pretty clever that you used pictures from it, given the obvious similarities to the Fate franchise. That it's a huge coincidence it probably even funnier.
>>
>>52883941
Do you believe that someone who hasn't succeed in on earth is more likely to fail or less likely to succeed than someone successful?
>>
>>52880197
The reason why it's just as powerful is because the Silver Crystal in canon acts as a power amplifier iirc, using the life force of the user instead. That's why it's so powerful and can do all that stuff. It is amplifying the power of the user. The Silver Crystal I offer has an equal amount of power but it can't resurrect or purify anything on it's own.

But if you had a spell you could do that with and used the Silver Crystal in conjunction with that, you could achieve the same effect. That is what I meant.
>>
>>52883900
You'd be surprised how much you change once you've sold your soul, anon. Plus, are those kids going to be smart enough to understand the offer at all?
>>
>>52883900
>unless the jump magically came with a personality rewrite.
Wow, it's almost like drop-in isn't the only background!
>>
File: BBCC.png (217KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
BBCC.png
217KB, 400x400px
>>52883972
Hahaha.

One might even say I am fated to encounter things about genderflipping historical or legendary people.
>>
>>52883974
Why would you need the crystal if you could already resurrect someone?
>>
File: skitty with gun angry.jpg (124KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
skitty with gun angry.jpg
124KB, 500x375px
>>52884022
>That pun
>>
>>52884027
The crystal can essentially perform mass resurrection from a singular resurrection spell. This is why how the villain can kill nearly everyone but she revives them all.

Depending on how much energy you dump into it (And the Silver Crystal I offer can be explicitly fiddled with not to need life energy), you can do the same thing.
>>
>>52883973
It depends, anon. When most jumps are combat-related, being a successful accountant won't do you much good, especially when you're going to worlds in which a lot of your knowledge isn't transferable. Or at least it's not going to make that noticeable a difference.
Thread posts: 780
Thread images: 89

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.