[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biblical Seaworld

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: boatboat.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
boatboat.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
What if mankind became so devious and sinful that a second biblical flood fell upon the earth, but people just started making floating cities and boat caravans?
>>
File: gargantia.jpg (241KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gargantia.jpg
241KB, 1280x720px
>>52861339
>What if mankind became so devious and sinful that a second biblical flood fell upon the earth, but people just started making floating cities and boat caravans?

I don't know... Netflix dropped the show before I could finish watching all the episodes.
>>
>>52861424
Looks sinful alright.
>>
>>52861339
The problem is that God is like petty spiteful GM. If you manage to outsmart him and make it though the punishment he will throw at you something even worse.
The oceans will begin to boil, clouds will cover the Sun, sharks, sea locusts, etc.
>>
>>52861573
>campaign hooks
>>
>>52861339
>What if mankind became so devious and sinful that a second biblical flood fell upon the earth, but people just started making floating cities and boat caravans?

If you are unfamiliar with the story, the flood happened too quickly for anyone to build boats, other than the guy who knew about it ahead of time.
>>
File: catastrophe rpg.pdf (2MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
catastrophe rpg.pdf
2MB, 1x1px
>>52861339
>Mankind once again descended into the depths of depth and depravity
>They were struck with great floods and earthquakes, to purge the earth of them, even at great cost
>But man was ready for the second flood, and had built great, floating cities, grand caravans of ships, and other ways to survive the storm
>So the air slowly grew hotter, and the seas did churn as the earth under them sundered
>Plague struck again, slow but inevitable in its wrath
>And finally, god's wrath did strike the earth, as a brick upside a man's skull
>In the end, mankind finally fell, but in the process, managed to make a child species, able to survive in the coming times
>They did so by remaking their closest companions, who survived the storms with them, in their image, with the potential to match them in growth and achievement
>And the ability to work together where man was struck by strife

Mankind is no more. This is not their era. For their children - alike them in looks, but for certain markers in the ears and sacrum - live on the seas of the world now, to survive and grow in the ruins left behind. For they have been remade, as legacy for their forebears, who could not survive the...

CATASTROPHE.
>>
>>52861339
Water World. Water World would happen.
>>
>>52861573
>humanity makes a floating city in the shape of a middle finger
That would be a beautiful death.
>>
>>52861424
Why did they drop it?
>>
>>52864018
>dry land's a myth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6_oEmG7DzU
>>
>>52863985
degenerate furry shit
>>
>>52863758
I mean, there are always a number ofpeople already on boats at sea at any given time, so there'd still be them.
>>
>>52861339
how would raising the sea level to the height of mt everest affect the atmosphere?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.