[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with mimics in your campaigns?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 45780738_p0.jpg (2MB, 1200x1680px) Image search: [Google]
45780738_p0.jpg
2MB, 1200x1680px
How do you deal with mimics in your campaigns?
>>
>>52855200
Very carefully.
>>
>>52855200
I hit it with my weapon.
>>
File: Bonfire Mimic.jpg (179KB, 1024x1412px) Image search: [Google]
Bonfire Mimic.jpg
179KB, 1024x1412px
>>52855200

Throw a lloyd's talisman at it and take its item.
>>
>>52855200
with fire.
Same way we deal with everything.
>>
>>52855200
I'm running a [Rune Factory/Dwarf Fortress/Monster Hunter/The Settlers]-inspired campaign with a focus on monster ranching, so I guess I capture it, domesticate it and make it produce some useful goods?
>>
>>52855200
Is that a trick question? You kill them of course. There's always xp and loot tables.
>>
>>52855200
Well for one they aren't scantily clad little girls meant to please pedophiles.
>>
>>52856110
>implying that's not a perfect bait to lure a pedophile into a trap
????
>>
Obnoxiously unassuming to the point of being conspicuous. The mimics are beastial and mimic their surroundings kinda like how praying mantis do. Sometimes it's effectively deceptive such as
>you enter the room, a fireplace is on the left hand wall, with a door on the opposite, and a table with chairs pressed up against the right. Another chair sits in the middle of the room, facing the door you entered through.
Other times it's obvious something is afoot
>as you Round the bend, at the end of the trail you spot the well the traveller informed you of. As you approach, you noticed it's well used, being on a cross road. A second well sits on the other side of the path, directly across from it.
>>
File: 1408674222892.gif (7KB, 130x142px) Image search: [Google]
1408674222892.gif
7KB, 130x142px
I tame them and sell them as pets.
>>
File: mimic quest.jpg (52KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
mimic quest.jpg
52KB, 650x650px
>>52855200
It depends on they type of mimic
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.