[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How important is the number "eleven" in elven culture?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1401115315066.jpg (314KB, 1038x1393px) Image search: [Google]
1401115315066.jpg
314KB, 1038x1393px
How important is the number "eleven" in elven culture?
>>
Exlemely impoltant!
>>
This thread is stupid and you should feel stupid. You're no sage.
>>
Makes me almost wish that quests would come back.
>>
Depends, how epic for the win is this thread?
Protip, it's veryfucking epic for teh massive winrars
>>
>>52852982
How important is the number seven in dwarfish culture?
>>
>>52853852
You are the reason this board needs moderation.
>>
>>52852982
You know that this pun only really works in german?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZuUNNoa7sU
Eleven is the most sensitive number in elven culture. Two 1's huddled next to each other represent your desire to bond with those around you.
>>
>>52852982

It's the number of sexes they have, 10 (female) 1 (male)
>>
File: elf cleric.jpg (193KB, 1000x1314px) Image search: [Google]
elf cleric.jpg
193KB, 1000x1314px
>>52855423
How fucking ignorant can you be? What a gross simplification.

Aeuan: These elves have penises and can breed with elves with feminine reproductive systems. The closest to human males.

Aelin: Aelin have smaller penises than Aeuan and are sterile. Aeuan who are topped by Aelin are more virile. The homosexual intercourse also attracts other elves in heat.

Vara: These elves are the closest to human females, with a vagina, vulva, uterus, ovaries, and mammary glands.

Varaen: Indistinguishable from Vara in most circumstances, these elves have retracted testes and grow a penis in the absence of Aeuan or other sterile masculine elves.

Vulan: Vulan have a female reproductive system, but are barren. However, they have two sets of mammary glands and produce milk throughout most of their adult life. Vulan who forcefully breed with an Aelin make the Aelin virile for a period of a few months.

Adonis: Adonis are similar to Aelin in that they are sterile. However, they are much more physically imposing and have no sexual urges.

Aevar: While these elves have a penis, it is a "show penis" used to attract mates. They actually have a full working female reproductive system and grow mammaries during pregnancy.

Vaeun: Vaeun are close to human females, like Vara, except their clitoris is extended into a pseudopenis. Vaeun are the only elves with female reproductive systems who are topped by Aelin, and the activity increases the Vaeun's fertility.

Altva: Altva lack genitals until they reach adulthood, at which point they begin forming a penis and testes or remain biologically asexual. The growth is determined by the proximity of other virile males.

Vaem: Vaem have a human female reproductive system, except that they can selectively choose which sperm fertilizes their eggs. Additionally, Vaem can store sperm for long periods of time and delay pregnancies.

Nulibrach: These elves do not reproduce sexually. They are born with stored sperm and fertilize themselves.
>>
>>52856357
That's a demon.
>>
>report queue cleared
>thread still up
Good job.
>>
>>52856401
you're a demon
>>
>>52856357
....I'm joining the Orthodox church of Zarus.
Who's with me?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.