[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1458: Samurai Girls Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 539
Thread images: 61

File: Jumpchain.jpg (269KB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain.jpg
269KB, 1920x2160px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52844093
>>
Here's a question for you /jc/: I want to do the whole "I knew you would do that, and so I had my men following me" thing and then have a bunch of soldiers reveal themselves around us. I don't want to teleport them in, I want them to have 'always been there', without having actually been there in case I decide to just blow everything up or something. I want them to be able to come out of hiding and hand over video of whatever just happened, if that's what I need.

Does anyone have *any* idea how I could do this? Retroactively decide to have had my troops follow me?
>>
>>52851778
Precog would let you actually know if they would do that, and prepare accordingly.
It’s not quite what you asked for, but it would work.
>>
File: Tayuya_Smile.jpg (49KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Tayuya_Smile.jpg
49KB, 720x540px
Is it wrong I want to be a bushido babe just to get the Organization and troll Yoichi?
>>
>>52851811
It's not wrong at all. It's all too right.
>>
>>52851778
FLCL has a perk that might be useful.

That, or get a bunch of Third Circles and Second Circles the Presence Concealment EX and have them always follow you around.
>>
okay, Would be the reasonable Outcome of This plan
1.acquire robot body.

2.Systematically replace every Metallic component of myself with Star alloy from Yūsha Gojo Kumiai Kōryūgata Keijiban
~Hero Cooperation Union Exchange Bulletin Board~

3.install kamen rider fourze module basement

4. Plug in fully upgraded Shard Switch.
>>
>>52851846
Nah, he pretty explicitly wants them to have not been there unless he wanted them to be there, it's weird.
>>
>>52851874
FLCL, then.

>“I can buy my own Insurance now!” - 600 CP: Somewhere between 20 to 30 goons spring to your aid from across dimensions and time, popping out from behind closed doors, air vents, or even just appearing behind you. They’re highly trained individuals, a.k.a. Special forces, but still ordinary humans packing modern weaponry (for the setting). When called, they will always appear with the weaponry on hand to deal with the task at hand. Trying to capture a target alive? They’ll show up wielding net guns. Need a plane shot down? Rocket launchers are the armament of the day and they’ll have enough ammo to get the job done. They’ll only stick around for an action sequence or two before disappearing back where they came from. Soldiers falling in the line of your shenanigans will in no way decrease the number that show up the next time you use this power. They might not be able to take down a main character, but they can certainly wear them down quite a bit. Limited to once a day or so for combat purposes, but calling on them to help you move or clean up around the house can be done at any time.
>>
>>52851891
That is pretty damn close to what I want. Can't quite explain how they were following me if I have to, but for once a day combat that seems like it is the closest I'm going to get.

Retroactive decision stuff is damn rare in Jumpchain, to the point I don't think I've actually seen any.

Unless someone else suggests an obscure perk or combo that better suits my needs this is probably the best I'll get, so thanks.
>>
>>52851918
I think the 40k Jump had one called Creed or something.
>>
>>52851918
has mastermind which can let you summon Mercenary Paratroopers
>>
>>52851918
>>52851950
I don't know how city of heroes got cut off
>>
File: JC3.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
JC3.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>52851514
BINGO

And if I'm not mistaken, the next few lines refer to going south to a certain station. WHICH station gave me conniptions because apparently "Qilian" station used to be called something very different in Japanese of which one character means "village". So I'm basically having to translate from english, to moonrunes, and then back to traditional Chinese here

/oh my god why am I thinking about this so much I haven't even finished writing up my Zendikar build/

>>52851778
Phew, a simpler problem. Synchronicity Wave Travelling from DC Occult can help you there, so long as you don't mind the soldiers not necessarily being under your authority-but still inclined to assist against your enemies.

Alternatively, sufficiently advanced Sidereal astrology can arrange that. I recommend either FOreign Constellation Immigration to develop your custom snarl in Fate, or Ballroom and Battlefield Equivalence Enlightenment so you can lure your enemies into a war room-and then cause everyone to stop strategising and start fighting.

Alternatively alternatively-both Lunars and Exalted: Mortal Gauntlet having something called Shaping Combat available to you; each relevant perk refers to your Virtues being forged into Graces. You'll be interested in Sword shaping: To simplify, it's the art of creating illusory, quasi-real miraculous yet phantasmal events that can have arbitrary flavouring but ultimately boil down to a net result of siphoning your enemy's fighting spirit. In this case, because they think they're suddenly being surrounded by enemy soldiers. Also depending on their ability to resist reality distortions the illusion may or may not ACTUALLY result in them being shot by soldiers; apply Inner Universe from Magical Girl Noir Quest for best results.
>>
>>52851891
No I mean like in his initial example he would want them to be able to record entire conversations, but not actually exist until the moment he wants them to exist if he decides to start wrecking an area.

>>52851918
Only retroactive stuff I know of is usually isolated to property based things..
>>
>>52851930
I assume you mean the Tactical Genius perk? Unfortunately despite referencing the meme it doesn't let you pull off stuff on the level of the meme.

>>52851950
>>52851958
While close, it falls along the same lines of the FLCL perk, summoning rather than retroactive 'being there'.

>>52851976
Synchronicity Wave Travelling comes across more as a luck perk that would let me pull this off, rather than a way to decide at a later point to have done this.

I suppose a Sidereal charm might help, from what I hear they mess with fate and similar things, could one make a custom Sidereal charm that lets you retroactively have brought stealthy soldiers along? Perhaps I need to look at something like Dragon Break which lets me have them in one timeline and not have them in the other, but using Dragon Breaks that casually sounds like a terrible idea.

I don't know enough about Exalted to understand a lot of the rest of your post, sorry, but thanks for the ideas.
>>
>>52852005
There are retroactive property things? Oh, do you just mean placing down jumper properties that were always there?
>>
>>52852005
>>52851918
Combine them with some sort of custom sideral/infernal charm using Power Combinations (Young Justice)?

That, or get rewind powers and do that.
>>
>>52851976
Astounding. You are actually solving it, and without even knowing Taiwan was Kinzo's home country. People spent YEARS (well, more like two) trying to crack it, and here you are! Then again, home field advantage, am i right?~
That said, don't bother thinking further. From twilight and on out, the solver would require knowledge of the Rokken island.
>>
>>52852016
Gargoyles has the Phoenix gate which you can use to set up stable time loops Would that count?
>>
>>52852026
That could work, I suppose.

>>52852045
I think setting up a stable time loop just to have guys show up if I want them to is a bit like using Alpha Plus Pyrokinesis to get rid of the bugs in your house when you have bug spray on hand. It would probably be much safer to give up on the idea and the specific utility and instead teleport them in when I want them than take that sort of risk.
>>
File: JC12.gif (378KB, 250x373px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.gif
378KB, 250x373px
>>52852016
The Synchronicity Wave is very unpredictable and doesn't necessarily follow causality; at times it resembles less of a conscious effort of luck and more the world aligning in such a way some fortunate effect was always there. For lots of his early run I thought Constantine occasionally just suffered psychotic breaks.

That's a bit outside the domain of Sidereal Charms, but exactly what high-level Astrology can do. Actually, I'm missing the obvious solution here: Cecelyne's Bestowal of Accursed Fortune, which can cover doing that for armies. The bigger the army, the longer it takes.

But essentially, the Charm works "through a strange conjunction of coincidences that appear implausible but well within the bounds of possibility" so if you can time yourself well and have a fixed meeting point you can use it for that.

>>52852041
Well, I can thank my love of seafood for getting this far I suppose...

Bother. I imagine the anime doesn't go that far into Rokken Island itself, does it?
>>
>Missed four threads in two days
So, anything interesting come out?
>>
>>52852132
Samurai girls came out
>>
>>52852025
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about, sorry if that wasn't clear.

>>52852132
Majikoi came out last night.
>>
>>52852155
Isn't it called Love Me Seriously, Please?
>>
I just tried to read up on Umineko and im completely lost.
>>
Anyone know if the If The Emperor Had A Text To Speech Device jump will ever get finished? I kinda wanna become a Sensei and grab Magnus from it.
>>
>>52852106
>I imagine the anime doesn't go that far into Rokken Island itself
Pfffft, no. It only covers the first (lesser) half of the novels. Badly, at that.

The novels are legitimately great, though.
>>
>>52852169
Yes, that's a normal reaction. Mostly since people who understand Umineko are not keen to spoil it.

Anything specific you are wondering about?
>>
>>52852179
It's been abandoned for about a year.
>>
File: 0008-015.jpg (282KB, 976x1400px) Image search: [Google]
0008-015.jpg
282KB, 976x1400px
>>52852106
If you want the solutions handled to you without having to sit through the novels, skip directly to the 8 part in its manga version.

It doesn't have the 10/10 OST, but the reaction images that you can get from it are pretty great.
>>
>>52852197
What's the recommended order to get into it?
>>
File: final_answer_by_kl_chan.jpg (198KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
final_answer_by_kl_chan.jpg
198KB, 1131x707px
>>52852218
Just read the VNs in their release order.

Once you're done, if you want to, you can read the manga as it solves some of the unanswered questions.
>>
>>52852218
Well - unlike Higurashi, Umineko doesn't have 25 separate arcs of non-specific order. Brrrrr.

Just read the novels from 1 to 8, and follow the game's directions when it tells you to press something.
>>
File: lost freedom.gif (1MB, 250x204px) Image search: [Google]
lost freedom.gif
1MB, 250x204px
I dunno how to feel about dragging the entire Kuki corp with me.
>>
whats there to do in majikoi?
>>
>>52852364
Bodacious Babes. Literally, young women of the audacious variety are absolutely everywhere.

More seriously, literally pic related. Everyone's fighting, all the time. Some of the smarter ones are assholes. The Kawakami family are mostly bro-tier though.
>>
>>52852383
>literally pic related
>>
>>52852241
>>52852232
>>52852209
>>52852197

I forget, is someone still working on a jump for umineko? I remember that someone was making one, but I can't remember whether they dropped it or not.
>>
>>52852978
Yes. It was posted last thread. Here, have some links.

https://i.4cdn.org/tg/1492935705144.pdf
https://i.4cdn.org/tg/1492935776515.pdf
>>
Any good training perks to help Kazuko get on Momoyo's level? Since she has a limit and I would need to make her breakthrough it.
>>
>>52852988
Which of the truths could be used to say "this statement is false?"
>>
>>52853207
Any of them but Blue.
>>
>>52853228
Blue can also be used, but it isn't absolute.

Speaking of colors, aside from Umineko and Roger Rabbit, what other perks allow you to speak using a color?
>>
>>52853309
I think Order of the Stick has a perk about speech balloons, but I don't remember if it's speaking or just reading.
>>
>>52853309
I'm surprised Sburb doesn't have one, considering that there is quite a thing in the series.
>>
File: 1402119718735.png (151KB, 236x277px) Image search: [Google]
1402119718735.png
151KB, 236x277px
>>52853374
Speaking of Order of the stick will buying multiclassing be more of a nerf than a buff? Because I remember in 3.5 it's complete ass vs Gestalt? I dunno man 3.5 is really odd and Order of the stick functions off of DnD logic moresoe than most.
>>
>>52853431
Unless I'm misremembering, isn't that just the characters changing the color of their text in a chat client? Homestuck had a lot of weird meta stuff, so I'm probably wrong.
>>
>>52853477
Honestly that didn't seem to be the focus, but I'd guess it works like normal 3.5
>>
Someone mentioned last thread that teaching Guts from Berserk the Hercules Method from Luther Strode was good idea, but I feel the need to mention that Fran from Franken Fran is another good candidate.

She wouldn't care about the boost to physical abilities, but she would absolutely LOVE meat-vision.
>>
File: 06.jpg (863KB, 1280x1968px) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
863KB, 1280x1968px
Would it be possible for any other Exalt than an Infernal to create Third Circle souls?
>>
What jumps had some of those perks where you don't appear swole no matter the strength?
>>
File: 04074.gif (6KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
04074.gif
6KB, 650x450px
>>52853532
There was a lot of texting, but the color of their chat was also keep during their 'normal' dialogues.

Doc Scratch needed to change the whole background so the readers didn't needed to highlight his text.
>>
>>52853160
Disgaea had one iirc, might have been a boosted capstone.

>>52853563
What is luther strode even about? I didn't get much from the jump description beyond murder cult.
>>
>>52853755
Not unless the other exaltations have some pseudo-Yozi variant. Which so far, isn't a thing.
>>
>>52853755
No.
>>
>>52853563
You could always sell her on the "unflinching muscles" aspect, too. Useful for surgeon.

>>52853783
A nerd stumbles on a process of becoming strong. It has... Drawbacks. A cult of users takes notice, too.
>>
>>52853783
Skinny nerd is getting bullied, so he order an exercise program from a comic book. He does it and he basically turns into Thor. Then it turns out the murder cult led by Cain – that Cain, yeah – sends them out to find people who can actually learn the Method, then tries to turn them into psychotic murderers by ruining their lives. Luther Strode and his girlfriend (who's the best character in the story) start trying to tear it down.
>>
>>52853783
Here's a link to the full comic. It's only six issues long but there is a squeal where he goes after cain.

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Strange-Talent-of-Luther-Strode/Issue-1?id=81221
>>
>>52853756
Binbougami had a good one.
>>
>>52853868
There's two sequels, actually.
>>
>>52853885
Oh. I've only read the first and what I'm guessing is the last, the one where the hid in a forest for a while.
>>
>>52853919
Yeah, there's one between those where Luther disappeared and was killing criminals, so Petra tracked him down.
>>
Who is Zentari and why is he removing jumps from the drive?
>>
>>52853976
What was removed?
>>
>>52853976
One of the more vocal cunts on the Spacebattles thread.
>>
>>52853877
>It's already done in my list, doesn't have the perk
Shit. Thanks anyway.
>>
>>52853976
Where from? The uploads, hopefully?
>>
>>52853838
>>52853847
>>52853868
Many thanks anons.
>>
>>52853984
>>52853976

Never mind. Looks like he removed Heaven's Lost Property and the FF jumps.Retard left the Chocobo jump though.
>>
>>52854034
I think they somehow ended up deleting the jumps while trying to download them. Assuming they're not pulling my leg, anyhow.

Either way, they're reuploaded now after someone pointed it out to me. Some jumps are missing from the uploads now, though.

Anyone who made a jump in the past half-a-month or so should reupload if their stuff is missing.
>>
>>52853984
Among other things, updates to Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts CCDT made since March 30. I going to assume this is just someone who does not know his ass from his elbow, and not smart enough to have an opinion on what should and should not go on the drive.
>>
File: Missing Jumps..jpg (106KB, 938x560px) Image search: [Google]
Missing Jumps..jpg
106KB, 938x560px
Pic related and Fantastic Beasts are missing, maybe more.
>>
>>52854051
>>52854034
That's weird. The activity log doesn't show any deletions since a week ago. Hm.
>>
>>52854075
Ok, someone really needs to ban this fucker from the drive.
>>
>>52853996
Really, you're now stooping to using this shit to cause inter-board drama.

Really.
>>
JUMPERS!

On a scale of 1 to Batman how think is your plot armor?
>>
>>52854164
Not him but how is he stooping to do that? If the guy from the other board is removing jumps then isn't this zentari guy the person responsible for the 'drama'?
>>
>>52852179
Its been abandoned so long I doubt anyone would mind if you finished it.
>>
File: 1436445071942.jpg (108KB, 610x475px) Image search: [Google]
1436445071942.jpg
108KB, 610x475px
>>52854170
I got clairvoyance, PtV, time travel, every 1-Up perk and every luck perk.

So I guess I might be able to pass my next test by studying only one week.
>>
>>52854170
Doctor's Companion Nika is going to be the ultimate Trickster so the plan is to get some really thick plot armor.

is that Ciaphas Cain fanart. I fucking love Ciaphas Cain.
>>
>>52854194
If I was going to take it up I'd probably end up completely restarting it all. But then I doubt it'd be done anytime soon. I might pick it up if no one objects though.
>>
>>52854208
That post had nothing to do with a perk. It was about someone removing jumps from the drive. Unless I'm missing something.
>>
>>52853783
>>52853847

To give a bit more description Cain after killing his brother makes the world's first killing art, a method by which a user has full control of their body and can become a superhuman killing machine. Which is responsible for many of the world's most famous warriors, and mythological heroes.

Their seems to be a measure of talent that isn't really explained that controls how far down the path you can go with the Herculean Method. Some people like Binder never reach the level of stopping their aging, but are often allowed to go unbound as they aren't a threat to the cult being discovered.
>>
>>52854236
I'm retarded and should read the thread before replying instead of skipping to the end. I thought someone had removed Majikoi and was accusing me of it.
>>
>>52850497
Yep.

>>52851170
Not very, I'd imagine.

>>52851295
They get the relevant upgrade. The option to make the Stakes full Companion will still take up your slots. Same goes for the Chiester Sisters thing. Unless you're asking about something else?

>>52851296
That depends on how much you're willing to believe.

>>52851412
You don't have to take the normal jump option if you took both drawbacks, no.

>>52851513
You'd remember what happened there, yes.

...Oh, right. People would not be opposed to power loss in Rokkenjima Catbox, yes? There is already an option to make it a regular jump.

That's kind of the norm but I already made the Gauntlet otherwise and said I'd ask people next thread about it instead of just doing it.
>>
File: oil up.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
oil up.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
So, the new Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! jump has some oil-related options. A perk to stay oiled up for a whole day, and a refilling oil gourd.

But do we have any magic oils or something that would work well with this? The only thing I can think of myself is Skin-Like-the-Mountains Oil...
>>
>>52854293
>>
>>52854303
Hamon-conduction oil, maybe?
>>
File: Hero_Of_The_Imperium.jpg (13KB, 240x168px) Image search: [Google]
Hero_Of_The_Imperium.jpg
13KB, 240x168px
>>52854212
Yep, Ciphas Cain is my favorite thing in all of Warhammer 40k. Not only do the novel series have what I think to be the most realistic, by sci-fi standards, portrayal of the various powers of Warhammer 40k. But also it takes the Super serous setting of Warhammer 40k and makes it hilarious.
>>
>>52854293
>>52854315
I would have figured after the shitshow that was SMT you'd avoid jumps with this kind of conceptual oomph.

I guess you're just a masochist.
>>
>>52854335
The only thing that I remember people complaining about SMT was the Sacrificial Bestowment perk, and that was weeks after it was uploaded to the drive.

>>52854293
Would finding the gold with "Theory Herd" would still make us win the jump? I assume the conditions to find it don't change between different scenarios, right?
>>
>>52854397
Nah, people got on his case hard when SMTAnon tried to nerf Tribid builds so it wasn't OTB. It got so bad that he gave up doing anything with future SMT jumps and from then on out some anons try to pretend that the thread never existed.
>>
>>52854329
Hm. That seems like it could useful, yes.
>>
>>52854397
The conditions don't change, no. You might want to read the Notes and Intro again though. Finding the gold won't necessarily stop whoever's doing the killings if it's someone other than Beatrice.
>>
>>52854425
It was.

Really pathetic.
>>
File: 1458225827490.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1458225827490.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>52854443
Alright. Well, solving the rides would still give us the chance to get away from the explosives, right? Since we can defuse them or simply run away to a place where they won't hit.

One last thing, Ange in the first gauntlet is the teen or the child?
>>
>>52854425
>he gave up doing anything with future SMT jumps
Really? Ffffffff-
>>
File: En2_a12_.png (360KB, 629x904px) Image search: [Google]
En2_a12_.png
360KB, 629x904px
>>52854500
Oh yeah, definitely.

Child.
>>
>>52854425
Wasn't he planing on doing Nocturne? Or that was DDAnon?

Either way, this thread is so full of shit. Why can't people just have fun without antagonizing others? There is no point on discussing things like power or being too meta.You're all going to perish before ASA when potatoes comes anyway.
>>
File: 0004-050.jpg (425KB, 1736x1236px) Image search: [Google]
0004-050.jpg
425KB, 1736x1236px
>>52854537
But in the second one we get the teen version? Damn, I would like to purchase her in both jumps. Without the whole brother-complex she would make a nice companion.
>>
>>52854539
Oh fuck off with your fanboy bullshit already.
>>
>>52854539
What is ASA anyway I have seen it get mentioned lately
>>
>>52854576
Some kind of fruit.
>>
File: 1477111960840.png (649KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477111960840.png
649KB, 1280x720px
>>52854576
Sounds like some brand of bowling ball, really.
>>
>>52854576
A recipe for making tea
>>
>>52854556
Yes.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>52810701
217 Razzle Dazzle
Paris, France
Age 24-8=16
Traditionalist -100
Signature, Patter, Standard Tricks, Advanced Card Play -100, Advanced Sleight of Hand, Nothing Up My Sleeve -100, Ventriloquism -100, For My Next Trick -200, Apprenticeships -300, Human Pincushion -200, The Transported Man -300,
USPCC Lifetime Customer -50, Vegas Party Favors -50, Magic Wand(Wand of the World Weary Warrior)-100, The Amazing Boiler Case!,
The Age of Disillusion +300, The Amazing Kiddo! +200, Party Time +100,
I'm a teenaged magician playing parties and holes in the wall in the age of the smart phone. Still, I can get stabbed, teleport, throw my voice, pickpocket, do card tricks, and a number of other things and that's without using out of context magic. Honestly, I'm planning to simply enjoy my time as a magician and work to be even more fantastic than the foundation my perks supply. I'll also be teaching my companions my various tricks. I'll also gain another new dimension much like the last, and conquer my latest netherworld isle.
Continue
1 Kill La Kill
2 Greek Myth
3 Carnivores
4 Counter Strike
5 Full Metal Alchemist
6 Saints Row
7 Ranma 1/2
8 Dragon's Crown
>>
>>52854623
Saints Row, should be fun.
>>
>>52854576
An Acronym for Anonymous Soup Artist. He's a jumper who's spent his entire chain perfecting his skills as a chef that specializes in Soups.
>>
>>52854576
the thread mascot? Is he our mascot?
>>
>>52854673
Thread mascot and jumpmaker darling, yes.
>>
>>52854334
It's also one of those times when you can see that the general population of folks in Warhammer are slightly beyond what can be called normal human limits in 40k. Also Scottish Ninja's from the Land of Moving Trees is a good series for IG in general. Gotta love some of those moments where people are making trick shots in the Hive, that shits insane.
>>
You think I could use the war and peace perk from majikoi to develop them as my twin fetich souls as an infernal? I kinda like that idea.
>>
>The Ten Midbosses- 400
>Maybe those Kawakami hicks do it differently but over at Tenjin? You don’t skip straight to the boss. There are rules to follow and traditions to give respect to. The Ten Warriors are a hierarchy, not some ragtag group like you find in the East. If someone wants to take on the boss, they gotta fight all the other guys. You seem like a boss type, why don’t you round up some guys? As long as it’s not more than 10 other beings, you can designate commanders or a ‘boss rush’ for yourself, people that must be fought before you can be attacked. Long as you don’t gang up on them and keep it to one on one battles, both sides will be okay with this set of duels to get the chance to fight you, even if they’re right after each other. Of course, your bosses need to be available to count in the fight. Hide them away in an attempt to protect yourself from any battles and foes will skip right to the endgame.

Nowhere does it say that you are restricted to designating people that actually work for you or that would agree to fight on your behalf. Go to DC? Sorry Captain Condiments, I'm afraid you're going to need to fight and defeat the entire A-list of the Justice League before you can fight me, even if I have literally nothing to do with them and even if I'm actually a villain myself. In other words, judicious use of this perk allows you to destroy your enemies piecemeal instead of having them gang up on you, or force a certain fight to happen, reducing danger to you and yours without lifting a finger, regardless of setting.

I mean shit, this can trivialize certain drawbacks all by itself. If you go to Ravenloft, you can force Darklords to fight each other instead of you. Dragonlance, the War of Three Masters? Sorry Raistlin and Fisty, you've gotta punk Lord Soth and Takhisis and whoever else I'd like dead before you can do shit to me. :^)
>>
>>52854576
Serious answer, since no one gave it to you for whatever reason: Anti Spiral Anon, or how he's known now, Garlock Anon. He's the guy who uses avatars of Simon from TTGL or Captain Harlock aka GARLOCK from Space Pirate Captain Harlock. It's an old name.
>>
File: Confused Airship.jpg (32KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
Confused Airship.jpg
32KB, 600x765px
>>52854749
>>
>>52854749
>Of course, your bosses need to be available to count in the fight.
If the entire A-list of the Justice League isn't right there, the perk stops working. And if they are there, they'll just forfeit all their fights unless they want to protect you.
>>
>>52854749
SB get out.
>>
>>52854749
...Why do you think the advice for pricing drawbacks is "price based on how one can deal with them with only in-setting perks and items"? It's okay to trivialize jump drawbacks with certain out of setting perks like this.
>>
>>52854749
Fuck off, Record.
>>
>>52854749
There's a perk that'll let you use a ki technique to do the same thing. Just use that.
>>
File: Thumbs Up.jpg (76KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs Up.jpg
76KB, 720x480px
>>52854753
Thank you.
>>
>>52854834
The power required for that very specific kind of mind control that doesn't count as mind control is probably too large to be feasible.
>>
>>52854838
Yeah, if a guy is using an avatar like that and it usually is filled with a boatload of metaphysical stuff about how he's a universe and stuff like that (not to knock on him just pointing out some defining characteristics about him since he doesn't post under a name) and heavy headcanoning, that's probably Garlock/ASA posting.
>>
>>52854838
Just ignore the rest of the shit people have said. It's all just a bunch of envious dicks.
>>
>>52854868
>>52854834
Which perk
>>
>>52854909
Pulling Powers Out Her Ass.
>>
File: 1492912070813.png (1MB, 1024x1929px) Image search: [Google]
1492912070813.png
1MB, 1024x1929px
What's the jump with the symbiotes, again?
>>
>>52854964
Ultimate Spider Man is the one with a symbiote section.
>>
>>52854964
Symbiote. I know, kind of obvious once you hear it, isn't it?
>>
>>52854964
Ultimate Spider-Man and Spider-Man Trilogy
>>
File: Carnage(small).jpg (270KB, 760x1052px) Image search: [Google]
Carnage(small).jpg
270KB, 760x1052px
>>52854964

Ultimate Spider man
>>
>>52854539
I'm the one working on Nocturne, actually.
>>
>>52855051
>being confused with DDAnon
Ouch...
>>
>>52854796
>Fuck off, Record.
Wait, what happened to Fuck off, Dirge?
Man am I behind the ties on the shitposting.
Could... someone just let me know who next weeks person from SB we are going to shit is now, so I can be prepared when the time comes?

It gets so CONFUSING!
>>
>>52847263
He, Heavens, you still here? Mind answering some questions about a perk from FFI?

Can Robes and Wizard Hat be used to partially obscure your face? Do your eyes have to be yellow? When it says it's only useful for aesthetics, does that mean it can't be used to conceal your identity? Will people will just recognize you as you?
>>
>>52855085
He was probably trying to say DDSAnon, since I was called that for a while before I decided on this name. At least, I hope so.
>>
>>52854602
Heavens?
>>52855131
>>
>>52855131
Oh, crap, I meant to answer this and forgot about it! My bad, anon.

In order: Yes, that's the default but if you want a different color I won't say no, it can be used to hide your face which helps with hiding your identity if no one knows you do it. People will recognize you if you want them to, or just say 'hey it's me, Jumper', it has no special effect in that department. It's basically a mask.
>>
>>52855051
>>52855085
Welp, it turns out that there is only a D in DevilSurvivorAnon.. But my brain kept telling me that there were two.
>>
>>52855182
No problemo, mang. And thanks for the answers.
>>
>>52855196
It's cool, man. But yeah, I'm working on it.
>>
>>52854205
You could pass your next test by marking random answers.
>>
What's the easiest way to get to P=NP without using perks or cp-granted items?
>>
File: bernkastelsoriginalcharacter.png (273KB, 428x600px) Image search: [Google]
bernkastelsoriginalcharacter.png
273KB, 428x600px
So thread. I'm sending my munchkin'd abomination of a Cat Wizard into Umineko Murderbox with these drawbacks:

Game Piece
Lumbago [100]
Trust Between Reader And Writer [300]
Spite [400]
Theory Herd [600]
A Promise Forgotten [800]

On a scale of 1 to 10, how fucked am I? Also, what's a worse idea: Buying the Ange companion option for this first half, or Erika?
>>
>>52854738
Well the non-genetically modified humans (Men of Gold) got killed of by the Men of Iron during their uprising, only the genetically modified ones (Men of Silver) remain.

There effectively aren't any people in 40k with 'human' limits left.
>>
File: tumblr_o0soveTjIU1uwipfxo1_500.jpg (36KB, 450x331px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0soveTjIU1uwipfxo1_500.jpg
36KB, 450x331px
>>52854293
>Import full 8 companions
>Get everyone a gun
>Get the 'family are assholes just like in the canon' drawbacks
>Calmly ask everyone to spent the rest of the vacation far away the house at gun point

Sayo is a bitch and I refuse to play her game.
>>
>>52855130
From what I've figured out:
If copy-paste from SB: Accuse of being Record the Recording.
If Power level is lower than you want: Accuse of being Red/influenced by Red
If Power level is higher than you want: Accuse of being an SB Powerwanker
If... something, I don't know what: Accuse of being Dirge.
>>
>>52855563
I thought all the Men of (Insert mineral here) were AI. Like the Men of stone were dumb AI, Men of Gold were uploaded minds and Men of Iron were just AI created from scratch.
>>
>>52855182
how good is Metroid tech overall?
>>
>>52855612
Dirge you have to stop.
>>
File: Durge.jpg (32KB, 626x328px) Image search: [Google]
Durge.jpg
32KB, 626x328px
>>52855702
>>
>>52851871
You become a star metal robot with a cosmic energy driver. Presenter tech still requires emotional channels to function.

Assuming you would be modding your's to run on the positive form, you would likely need more positive emotional connections with others than Gentarou had to get the "upgraded" shard switch to function. And even then, the most potent power shown by presenter tech is white hole ("worm hole") manipulation used by Fourze's cosmic state.

I think you made an incorrect connection with the star metal and presenter tech. Utilization of the shard switch derived tech relies on interpersonal connections and the emotional channels that exist through them.
>>
>>52855680
Pretty standard soft sci-fi with some clarketech sprinkled here and there, mostly from the Chozo and their 'sister' civilizations like the Luminoth.
>>
>>52855550
Ange.

Mamoru that smile.
>>
>>52855563
All of the Men of Series were Robots, each tailored to a role. The freaky shit that Gaunt's Ghosts (The Scottish Ninja) and Cain get up to is just the oddness of the human race being neat in times of desperation (Cain) or through intense training (Gaunt's Ghosts & Cain) Cain is a bit more freaky than the Ghosts though. Fighting a Chaos Marine at full speed with your off hand shouldn't even be possible.
>>
>>52855446
I would say go to a setting where p=np is true, but do we even have any where it's explicitly stated?
>>
>>52855743
Upon review of the Hero BBS Star Alloy, it would work like a battery for the tech. It still wouldnt imply anything better, sorry.
>>
>>52855783
>Fighting a Chaos Marine at full speed with your off hand shouldn't even be possible.
I think the Marine got melta'd in the face after a few seconds of that fight by surprise Jurgen but yeah he fought on the level of a SME for a few seconds once. It completely exhausted Cain and he's a Commisar who regularly outruns basically everything, another cool feat there, and has been noted by freaking Inquisitor's as being a freaking expert fencer. He's all around awesome and I was sad when they didn't Vat-Grow him a new arm instead of giving him the cybernetic one.

On the Ghosts side all I can remember is Grav Packs being a bitch to operate and a few moments of the Ghosts pulled off some slightly superhuman, by our standard, stuff involving stealth and one big jump but I can't remember how large it was off the top of my head.
>>
how does this plan sound?
1. Get DVD box set of kamen rider decade
2. get Adaptanator from princess bride
3.Adapt kamen rider decade into a video game
4.run it through Game Maker IX.
now we have a replacement for the missing cards from the decade gauntlet as well as summoning duplicates of the riders to use for Final FormRide ride attacks
>>52855743
>>52855920

Okay because if I remember the wording on the shard switch and star alloy the shard switch outputs massive amounts of the power of friendship and stuff made from star alloy gets upgraded when the power of friendship is run through it.
>>
>>52856067
Plan A) Sound. A stretch, but sound. Ganbarizaing works similarly enough.

Plan B) Maybe it's an interpretation thing. The core switch exists as the basis to derive presenter tech from. It says it is a huge concentration of cosmic energy and works as power source. So sure, I guess you could use it to super charge the star alloy, but to what end I do not know.
>>
>>52855130
If it has to do with specific perks being brought up it's probably crossposting from SB. If it has to do with criticizing jumps it's probably Dirge. If it has to do with the drive, it's probably Dirge. If it has to do with nonexistent jumps, it's probably Dirge.

For most things you'll be fine pinning it on Dirge unless it's something specific that people can trace back to a certain person on SB. When in doubt just tell Dirge to fuck off in case he's lurking.
>>
>>52856140
I will never understand how someone can harbor so much resent over a game of single player game
>>
>>52856136
>Plan A) Sound. A stretch, but sound. Ganbarizaing works similarly enough.

great,it can never hurt to have a spare level 99

>Plan B) Maybe it's an interpretation thing. The core switch exists as the basis to derive presenter tech from. It says it is a huge concentration of cosmic energy and works as power source. So sure, I guess you could use it to super charge the star alloy, but to what end I do not know.

if memory serves , it is how star alloy robots get upgraded
>>
>>52856140
Talk about obsessive.

I can think of several people from SB I'd prefer to shit on. I know for a fact that they collectively enjoy shitting on the Clustertruck gauntlet and it's maker.
>>
>>52856225
Yeah but we do that here too. In fact that's probably a bonding point, because it's not like whoever's getting shit-talked is even human.
>>
>>52856208
It's not resentment, it's just good fun. The thread makes sure that he won't come back, we get to keep shitting on him and there aren't any problems. Unlike shitposting on Red we don't lose anything here, so this is even better.
>>
>>52856208
Dirge rejected anon's prom invite.

Anon's been salty to this day and stirs up the trash-heap whenever possible.
>>
>>52854293
Wait, where's the normal jump option? The closest I'm finding is the drawbacks that make death send you home.
>>
File: 1352272373714.jpg (35KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1352272373714.jpg
35KB, 554x439px
>>52854051
Nobody is going to remember to do that, you know. Hardly anyone uploads their own jumps in the first place. Those jumps are lost unless someone who normally curates does it.
>>
>>52856376
It's a gauntlet dude. Not all of them have such options. Although the whole you can die when you are killed thing is neat for a gauntlet.
>>
>>52856376
Oh, sorry.

Catbox has it if you take the two +400 drawbacks together. Murders doesn't since it only covers 1/2 days and is completely mundane.
>>
>>52856294
That logic is so much like Rape State that it isn't even funny.
"Do as you like, it's not like your victims are real/here."
Do you see the problem with it now, or do I need to go into more detail?
>>
>>52856396
Good.

Maybe this place will fucking learn something for once.
>>
>>52856428
What exactly does "Afterwards, Jumper was torn to pieces and eaten by the demons, and went to hell." do? I don't really understand it, especially the last part.
>>
>>52856396
Actually, it looks like someone reuploaded most of the jumps that went missing already.

Are we still missing any?
>>
File: 47092091_p8_master1200.jpg (168KB, 1200x480px) Image search: [Google]
47092091_p8_master1200.jpg
168KB, 1200x480px
Is there somewhere i can get a book that can cast spells for me if i supply it with mana?
>>
>>52856436
You're barking up the wrong tree. You might as well have made a Dirge is AngelAnon analogy and that might have worked better.

Literally there is no problem with shitposting on a SBer. You're the only one who gets offended over something so trivial.
>>
>>52856436
It's the shitposter, you expect his logic to be anything BUT diseased and warped?
>>
>>52856475
Nanoha devices, especially the Book of Darkness.
>>
>>52856456
It makes it so dying ends your Chain.

If you mean the last bit in the drawback itself, the explosives in the military base that used to be on Rokkenjima are set to explode on the 6th of October. The drawback also makes the Gauntlet end after they'd explode.

If you mean the bit at the end of the jump itself, check the Drawback section of Rokkenjima Catbox.
>>
>Playerunknown's Battlegrounds jump when?
inb4 claimed
>>
>>52856592
When you make it.
>>
File: Legion_Elemental_Lords.jpg (209KB, 1440x550px) Image search: [Google]
Legion_Elemental_Lords.jpg
209KB, 1440x550px
Besides going Shaman in WoW and Cleric in Dark Sun, what else should I do if I want all the elementals everywhere to like me?
>>
>>52856512
You saw what he was wearing! Dirge was asking for that shitposting with that kind of skirt!
>>
>>52854964

I miss Flash Venom.

Lee Price can go fuck off, same with Marvel's lazy restoration of Eddie Venom.
>>
>>52854659
That should be a chain.
Feel his rage as he throws hot chowder in your face.
>>
>>52856623
Shitposting on Dirge is proven to inspire new jumpmakers to make jumps so everyone should do it!
>>
>>52854315
https://pastebin.com/Dc23khPV

Here's my builds. Did a slight writefag for part 2.
>>
>>52856667
Officer I know what it looks like but I SWEAR Dirge said they were of consensual age!

I AIN'T GOING IN THE SLAMMER FOR THIS.
>>
>>52856690
Dirge was already found guilty of raping little girls so you're all going to get charged for pedo.
>>
>>52856465
That's kind of the problem, nobody has any way of knowing.
>>
>>52856667
>Satan is encouraging Dirge posting
Why am I not surprised.
>>
>>52856510
I would have traded AngelAnon for Dirge instead of trading with SB.
>>
Since we have a Warcraft 3 jump, and World of Warcraft is almost done, are we ever going to get the other two games?
>>
>>52856799
If people are this assblasted just from some random jumpmaker leaving to SB and getting shit on they deserve to get prodded at for it.
>>
>>52856842
When OAA makes them.
>>
The anti dirge posting is so fucking weird, because it's so blatant and doesn't even make any sense. It's just spewing non-sequitur insults about a guy who probably isn't here, for whom most of the claims are obviously false, just in case he might be watching so he knows one pathetic anon doesn't like him and ever wants us to get him back.
>>
>>52856842
Wakfu Anon was working on Warcraft 1, so if anyone wants to pick that one up they're gonna have that loaded baggage to go with.

Actually, do Warcraft: Orcs and Humans, and WC2, take place in the same ten-year period? Could probably merge the two in that instance.
>>
>>52856892
They take place one right after the other. Orcs and Humans ends with the sacking and razing of Stormwind, and 2 is about the refugees hooking up with the other human kingdoms and taking the fight to the orcs.
>>
>>52856876
Not feeling it.

Maybe when anons stop shitting on someone for getting tired of their bullshit.

... Oh wait. That's never gonna happen, who am I kidding.
>>
>>52856428
Since you're capped from Voyager stuff, and you don't get any powers from other jumps, how hard are the two drawbacks together? Because it seems like the 'normal jump' option is basically impossible if Voyagers are these weird Outer God-level creatures.
>>
>>52856881
There's a couple people who don't want him back for various reasons, and not everyone is malicious about it. If it keeps him away, they'll keep doing it, it's pretty cut and dry. You're going to have a hard time convincing people why we should bother trying to get him back in the first place.
>>
>>52856945
lol don't lie, you've had just as much fun shitting on Dirge as the rest of us.
>>
File: 1360967234155.gif (382KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
1360967234155.gif
382KB, 392x500px
>>52856977
>There's a couple people who don't want him back
Pfff.

>not everyone is malicious about it.
Hahahaha.
>>
>>52857000
I've said all of one thing, boyo.

Go back to pounding at your keyboard like a monkey. Maybe making people miserable will eventually add one little spark to that pathetic turn of events you call a life.
>>
>>52857026
Nu uh you totes shitposted liar liar pants on fire.
>>
>>52857026
seems kind of like the pot calling the kettle black when you basically inspired the whole Dirge harassing jumpmakers meme with your Air Gear story.
>>
>>52856956
Are you talking about the Murderbox or the Catbox?

In the Murderbox, your biggest concern is solving the mystery and not being on the island when things go boom., and you're never going to interact with the Voyagers.

In the Catbox, you don't lose your out-of-jump abilities, though logic and debate skills are easily your biggest asset over biggatons. For surviving both drawbacks, I reccomend some kind of immunity to being retgone'd, doubting your own existence, and a fuckton of regenerative abilities. It's a doozy, and even my munchkin'd Jumper can't really do much against Bern, Lambda, and company. Possible, but if you're looking to 'win', you should bring a lot of detective skills and immunities to the table if you go for those drawbacks, especially. Your chances of dying multiple times are very high, so bring a refreshing 1-up in lieu of those options.

That's my advice, though, and my recall of Umineko is so-so at best.
>>
>>52857064
All I did was tell anon that Dirge wasn't as friendly as people thought, from personal experience.

if i didn't say anything? Somebody else's words would've inspired these neanderthals to start shitposting anyway. It doesn't matter who says what, why, or how. I could've said Dirge insulted my fried chicken recipe and they would've gone howling about how Dirge obviously wants humanity to starve to death.
>>
>>52856641
Space Knight Venom was a baller. His fight against the Tau will go down in history.
>>
>>52857003
Couldn't have been more than ten threads ago where people explained that it's better if he stays on SB because there's no reason to call him back when the shitposting is never going to end. And people weren't malicious about it at all.
>>
>>52856956
Read the intro again. Second bit of big gold text is the important one.

Anyway, how difficult it is depends on how tied you are to the Golden Land and whether or not you have a way to reach other Territories, since at least one Voyager has a vested interest in seeing the whole thing brought down which is exactly what happens in the story. Unless you get in the way of that or sass them too much, you probably won't have to worry about any Voyagers murdering you directly. Unless you turn out to be too interesting for them. Death by boredom is the biggest threat to Voyagers, you see. In which case, you should probably run.

Keep in mind that this doesn't mean you aren't at risk of death via one of their servants, and both Battler and Beatrice might kill you if you're on opposite sides.
>>
>>52857146
>People
Do you ever get tired of pretending there's more than one of you?
>>
>>52854315
Can companions be imported for other side than yours?
>>
>>52857228
No, sorry.
>>
>>52857105
I'm not sure what even possessed you to think that it would be worth adding drama to the pile so honestly I can't blame people for thinking you hate Dirge's guts, because everything points to that, but shoving responsibility onto other people for what you said is stupid when shitposter aside, the only person who hates him that much is you.
>>
>>52857181
I just realized that it's exactly the same as Anti-red posting. His style is identical.
>>
>>52857259
Excuse me, but why go some companions have two different cp prices? I can't see anything tell us why or which we should use. Am I overlooking something?
>>
>>52857166
>>52857103
Jeezus christo, apparently I can't read. So basically smarts>punches and don't bully the supergods. Thanks guys.
>>
>>52857297
Every shitposter is one person. It's been the same person since /cyoag/.
>>
>>52857288
And as I said later on in that thread, I regretted that outburst.

What reason do I have to contribute to shitposting that only continues to make thread a worse, and more miserable, place to be?

I mean I know I'm -obviously- some kind of non-human scum according to your more dickish population but really. I'm asking you this.
>>
>>52857146
How about the fact that there's no good reason to drive him off besides the fact that you hate him? How about the fact that you also want all his jumps removed? How about the fact that if he came back we might actually get to use the jumps he makes?
>>
>>52857339
If you aren't a shitposter then why do you keep shitposting.
>>
>>52857306
Check the Companion section of Rokkenjima Catbox. Buying those Companions for 50 CP just gives you the person, while buying them for 100 CP gives you a Discount on their magical counterpart (together with stuff like sharing Companion slots, for those who aren't literally the same person).
>>
>>52857339
Because you are a shitposter. It's that simple. Why would you stir shit if you didn't want shitposting?
>>
>>52857339
I think out of all people you'd be pretty happy to see Dirge gone, especially if he was constantly harassing you for the last couple years or however long you claimed it to be. If I put myself in your shoes I don't see how it would be miserable at all, it'd just be Dirge getting it coming to him.
>>
>>52857339
Maybe stop shitposting for once in your life you asshole.
>>
>>52851871
You could just use the robot bodies from Megaman Jumps and improve them with tech from other universes.
>>
>>52857356
>How about the fact that there's no good reason to drive him off besides the fact that you hate him?
What good reason was there for him to stay and put up with the shitposting? The nonexistent critique for his jumps that only seems to show up when he's gone? Or maybe watching people harass each other over power levels?
>How about the fact that you also want all his jumps removed?
That's not me.
>How about the fact that if he came back we might actually get to use the jumps he makes?
I have no problems using his jumps at all, and I'm not sure what problems you think you have besides being unable to click on a link to a drive.
>>
>>52857413
>using his jumps

You realize you contribute to the toxic environment by doing this.

Stop. Let them get replaced already.
>>
>>52857356
>How about the fact that there's no good reason to drive him off besides the fact that you hate him?
He left to SB, and is a prolific shitposter and known asshole, so there's plenty of reason to drive him off.
>How about the fact that you also want all his jumps removed?
They've all had their claims removed, anyone can replace them, and they're also all badly written. Why are you so insistent that they not be replaced?
>How about the fact that if he came back we might actually get to use the jumps he makes?
Why would we want the jumps he makes? We have enough jumps, and at least by keeping him away we have a chance for better ones to be made in their place.
>>
>>52857339
He's trying to harass you out like he did Wakfu, dude.
>>
>>52857339
Stop replying to him. He's samefagging to attack you because you gave him attention. He is actively masturbating to your posts.
>>
>>52857437
By who? You?
Blame! already has someone interested although goodness knows if it's going to go anywhere, but the others are free.
Are you going to commit to make one?
>>
>>52857437
How about no? I like them, they're jumpchain compliant, and the only person that legitimately wants those jumps removed and replaced is a shitposter(Read: You).
>>
Please, to all non-shitposters.
Please stop responding to this topic.
Leave him high and dry.
Otherwise you are feeding him.
He doesn't care about truth or what you believe, he just wants to make drama. Don't let him.
>>
>>52857482
Nobody cares if you like them.
>>
>>52857473
>Blame! already has someone interested
That was just the shitposter making a stink. No one was ever actually going to remake Blame!, and doing so would have been a shitshow because he would have completely butchered it.
>>
>>52857494
Okay, I'm not going to say anymore.
I'm already bored of this shit, anyway.
>>
>>52857503
Nobody gives a fuck how much you hate Dirge. They aren't going to be replaced because you keep shitposting about it.
>>
>>52857505
Ah, I feared that but thought I was being overly suspicious.
Thanks, anon.
One day I'll find these sorts of things easier to identify.
>>
>>52857535
Honestly, I've never had difficulty identifying shitposting when I see it, so it feels weird when I see other people falling for what seems like obvious bait. You'd think that after as much shitposting as we've seen at this point, more people would be savvy to this shit.
>>
>>52857482
They use a different narrative than the jumpchain template which means they aren't jumpchain compliant actually. We accepted them in the past because there wasn't any other choice, but if a better jumpmaker will take it up we'll get something that doesn't force OC on the jumper.

We have dozens of better jumpmakers, it's just that right now is too soon to start replacing the jumps because there's still too much shitposting associated to it.
>>
I see jumpchain is business as usual.

For those of you who did the Decade Gauntlet and chose "keys to the kingdom", what do you use to henshin? My belt has a hexagonal slot on the right side that "Rider Crests" (brushed metal logos of the various heisei riders) are inserted into.
>>
>>52857612
And there will always be shitposting associated with it because of your dumb ass.
>>
File: 1382858315355.png (85KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
1382858315355.png
85KB, 300x298px
Masturbation is legitimately more fulfilling than this topic.

Think about that.
>>
>>52857653
The shitposter IS masturbating.
>>
>>52857494
It'd be fine if everything else didn't get drowned out.

>>52856621 please respond
>>
>>52857612
>it's just that right now is too soon to start replacing the jumps because there's still too much shitposting associated to it
Your shitposting. Yours.
>>
>>52857653
All of this shitposting is basically just masturbation. I wouldn't be surprised if a few anons's posted right now with their dicks in their hands.
>>
>>52857634
If you call everything shitposting then of course it's shitposting. The narrative problem was always a valid problem and multiple people have pointed it out as a flaw. Dirge would have done fine over in /cyoag/ and made cyoas over there where there isn't already an established narrative, but this is jumpchain.

You can continue to ignore all of the other problems that people have brought up but it doesn't mean that they aren't there.
>>
>>52856621
With the magic the Gathering jumps coming out, especially the Zendikar and WIP Kamigawa ones, there are some good powers related to dealing with elemental spirits there.

Also Spirit/Shaman stuff in the Avatar and Legend of Korra jumps.

I cant believe i'm having trouble thinking of these.
>>
>>52857674
It's all just one person, even down to the people replying.
>>
>>52857708
You mean the one only you have a problem with, that only you have pointed out? Repeating a bullshit doesn't make it true. It's still bullshit.
>>
this may not be of interest to some of you, but this is Gundam Seed anon, and I would like to say two things
First it seems the drive's version of Gundam Seed is out of date, but more importantly I am probably turning updating the jump over to Slavania
(if anyone doesn't believe this is actually me the jump maker you may cross check this post with my SB account)
Thank you.
>>
>>52857615
My Decadriver, called the Archadriver, looks similar to the canon one, but the sides of the buckle are all at an equal length, and it's got thin handle sticking out of the left side, and a rounded tab with my personal Crest sticking out of the right. The handle can be removed and is in fact the handle of a calligraphy Brush, while the tab is apart of a small notepad that can also be removed. Instead of inserting new Cards or Keys or whatever into the Driver, I simply draw the symbol corresponding to the particular Form or Drive I want use, slot the Brush and Pad back into the Driver, and wind the Handle up and then back to the side. I went by Kamen Rider Archive.
>>
>>52857769
Fuck off back to SB. We don't care that it's out of date or who's now in charge of them, your jumps aren't wanted here.
>>
File: 1409574223136.gif (512KB, 225x116px) Image search: [Google]
1409574223136.gif
512KB, 225x116px
>Making Servant
>Wonder what Madness Enhancement EX even boosts
>Or what happens when you stack Eye of the mind (True+False) And instincts together all at A rank
>Can't look into archives since discussion of Madness Enhancement somehow preceded the archive.moe holocost
Valeria help. I don't want to be caught wanking irresponsibly.
>>
>>52857797
And you, good sir, can rightfully fuck the almighty fuck off.

Gundam Seed's been needing a good clean-up and the last thing we need is your worthless ass mucking about.
>>
>>52857749
I know you like to ignore SB and namefags, but even they've pointed out in the past that the weird OC he adds into his jumps turn them away from using them. Multiple people have pointed out excessive length as a major problem. I'm not sure why you're trying this hard to downplay it when others have mentioned it plenty.

Are you Dirge actually?
>>
>>52857769
Out of curiosity, why are dropping it?
>>
>>52857831
>I know you like to ignore SB and namefags, but even they've pointed out in the past that the weird OC he adds into his jumps turn them away from using them. Multiple people have pointed out excessive length as a major problem. I'm not sure why you're trying this hard to downplay it when others have mentioned it plenty.
You are lying, as his jumps have pretty much always been lauded for having large amounts of content, so you are spouting more bullshit. we don't give a shit about your weird hatred of Scenarios either, which have been a normal and accepted since Light of Terra.
>>
>>52857902
He's shitposting, and you're feeding him.
>>
>>52857902
Fuck off Dirge. Stop shitposting and just leave already.
>>
>>52857472
AT LEAST ONE PERSON IS.

I MEAN.

IT'S THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS RIGHT?

... Yeah there's no way that line of thought's ending well so, fair point anon.
>>
>>52857674
I have my dick in my hands, but not for this. I can multitask.
>>
>>52857749
I don't point out the problems because there's no point when they won't get changed anyways. I can see how people back in 2015 might have thought that the jumps were good, but compared to today's standards they're just borderline at best, subpar if you want to be honest.
>>
Hey guys, why is there all this OC yugioh shit on the drive? I thought you guys fucking hated OC? Shouldn't this have been rejected on principal?
>>
>>52858008
Standards change. SURPRISE.
>>
>>52857615
yeah here's the thing about that gauntlet, at the end you don't get the appropriate gimmick for whatever you chose for keys to the kingdom, you get the same kind of cards the original decade did, however, I did take it and Chose cards and ever-changing kaleidoscope o that I had a bunch more basic forms which helped out when I picked up J-Touch in Kamen Rider Heisei Part 7: DenO and Kiva as well as providing more backup with the Gate Guardian option.
>>
>>52857902
I didn't even mention scenarios, so I'm not sure why you're putting words into my mouth. If you want to keep denying people's opinions feel free to do so, it doesn't change the fact that they're valid. I like how you keep skirting away from the problems by deflecting onto something else.

People have recognized well enough that most of his jumps are long because he throws a lot of words in and makes things twice as long as they need to be. Even when FFX was brought up that was pointed out rather clearly. They're not long because they have more content than other jumps.
>>
>>52858031
>Standards decrease.

FTFY
>>
Hey guys, anyone remembers the name of that crazy crossover jump? I'm trying to find it and don't remember the name. I know it featured Raven a lot and is based on like a collaborative fanfiction project.
>>
>>52858058
/co/co/s Bizarre Adventure?
>>
>>52858008
OC is bad when it's done poorly, like in Dirge's jumps where it's forced on you without any explanation or choice in the matter. Digger's yugioh OC is well written and innovative, so it's accepted on principal of merit.
>>
>>52858073
Yeah, no. It's stupid and wanky. It's shit, and it doesn't belong on the drive. If he wants to do OC shit this badly, he should have gone to /cyoa/ gen and made them there, because this shit isn't appropriate for jumpchain.
>>
>>52858058
Are you talking about Undocumented Features? The link is https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wf-wNYd1ItXEdgaJFbnNGxn7wdvzY5VV_cgl_mB4uN4/edit but whoever made it never updated it or added anything after the release, so it feels very sparse for the setting.
>>
>>52858043
Assumingly, since you paid for your "cards" to appear as something else, and that your decadriver retains your custimizations that the cards you retain at the end will adapt to the shape you use.

Bancho, sometimes you take things to literally.
>>
>>52858058
Undocumented Features, probably.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/52256473/#52261011
>>
File: 1403887372815.jpg (24KB, 365x347px) Image search: [Google]
1403887372815.jpg
24KB, 365x347px
>>52858058
Undocumented Features?
>>
>>52857835
Slyvania volunteered to take care of the updates, and I've just been really busy. Gundam Seed is quite an old jump.
>>
>>52858066
No I meant Undocumented Features.
>>52858124
Thanks, I was looking for that exact link.
>>
>>52858124
Drakensis tried to upload it one time and it was pretty much panned in-thread.

He pulled it back and said he'd take another shot at it later.
>>
>>52858146
50 CP be-any-fictional-species-or-race-in-existence
>>
>>52858008
We've had OC God of War and Bayonetta for awhile, so I don't exactly see the problem?
>>
>>52858125
I'm just trying to play fair by not wanking that something that doesn't say something is not that way is not the way that's best for me and Is in fact The way it explicitly says It is.
>>
>>52858008
There's shitloads of OC in Light of Terra, yet you hear no complaining.
>>
Thanks guys, yeah it was undocumented features. For some reason I was thinking it was named crossworld or something.
>>
>>52858161
To be fair, he almost immediately changed it when it was pointed out to him.
>>
>>52857797
Go back to crying in a croner you pathetic louse.
>>
>>52858192
If the jumpmaker is liked at the time of acceptance, the jump makes it. That's literally all there is to it.
>>
So why the fuck are Crossgates banned in the SRW jumps.
>>
File: 1430231167839.png (245KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1430231167839.png
245KB, 600x400px
Are there any jumps that let me buy a bunch of generic buildings? Like 5-10 of them would be nice.
>>
>>52858176
God of War and Bayonetta jumps force OC on you and are thus none jumpchain compliant trash that needs to be replaced.
>>
>>52857930
Are you Dirge, trying to false-flag other's being Dirge?
If so then: Fuck Off. Stop Shitposting and just leave already.
>>
>>52858214
Because the jumpmaker is afraid they'll get wanked for multiverse roaming.
>>
>>52858210
But Red was never liked, yet we have >>52858176
>>
>>52858236
We already have that shit for Rick and Morty.

It's not justified.
>>
>>52858184
the exact wording for Keys to the kingdom is: Instead of cards being scanned by the Decadriver, now the objects generated and used by the Decadriver for transformation(as well as how to initiate it) are of your design.

and at the end : d keep with you the Decadriver with all of the customizations you afforded it earlier.

Which would imply that the cards are already something else and would retain that feature.

But if you worry that much, have you tried asking Digger or Heavens? they were both on last night.
>>
>>52858235
Are you Dirge, trying to insinuate that Dirge would false flag other people as Dirge?
If Dirge then: Fuck Off. Stop Shitposting and just leave already.
>>
>>52858073
Stop trying to reverse-suck Dirge every time something comes up.
You just have to make it all about him just to make arguments, where you play both sides.
Do you seriously not have something better to do?
>>
>>52858230
>>
>>52858224
There's the simcity jump that you could get buildings in.
>>
>>52858255
School starts back up tomorrow, and since he has absolutely nothing in his life except failing community college and shitposting here, he's here.
>>
>>52858214
>>52858236
>>52858247
I'm pretty sure the real reason is that Digger and co didn't want to step on SJ-Chan's toes with Xenogears.
>>
>>52858250
Are you Dirge trying to insinuate other people as being maybe Dirge, trying to insinuate that Dirge would false flag other people as Dirge, while wearing a cool fedora?
If Dirge then: Fuck Off. Stop Shitposting and just leave already.
>>
>>52858272
Isn't that a very bare-bones WIP?
>>
>>52858284
I'm still waiting for Xenogears to be finished
>>
>>52858284
SJ-Chan doesn't see the reasoning behind the crossgates being banned either tho.

There's literally no reason for them to be leashed.
>>
>>52858134
Yeah alright. Fair enough.
>>
>>52858249

>and at the end keep with you the Decadriver with all of the customizations you afforded it earlier.

yeah , my interpretation was that they were replicas of the original cards and thusly were not affected by customizations to your OC driver

>But if you worry that much, have you tried asking Digger or Heavens? they were both on last night.

they seem to get annoyed whenever I asked them questions about kamen rider , which is fair because I do ask them a lot . So I've been trying not to ask them specifically. so I don't annoy them
>>
>>52858280
>nothing in his life except failing
I'd feel sorry for him, but he's burnt his bridges pretty thoroughly.

>>52858293
Dirge-ception
Bwoonmp
>>
>>52858134
That was nice of them.
Look forward to the update.
Also, hope things clear up for soon, mate.
>>
>>52858293
Are you Dirge trying to imply that other people could possibly be insinuating that Dirge insinuates others as false flaggers while being Dirge themselves and waving a samurai sword around while going by the name of Kairo Seijuro?
If Dirge then: Fuck Off. Stop Shitposting and Just Leave Already.
>>
>>52858312
Fair enough.

My interpretation was that they were the ones you collected during the gauntlet, considering the same line mentions the Jumper Ride "cards" disintegrating.
>>
>>52858296
It's a usable jump, just that the author never bothered to advertise the jump much on the thread if at all, so people shit on it. It's a bit better than mib quality.
>>
Why can't ya'll be chill.

Just chill, yo. Take it easy.

This ain't worth.
>>
>>52858316
>I'd feel sorry for him, but he's burnt his bridges pretty thoroughly.
The school meme is something that makes no sense if you give it too much thought, so don't bother.
>>
Jump # 56 Megaman Zero
Background: Researcher (100)
Perks:
*Equipment Engineer (0)
*Cyber Competencies (100, Discount)
*Born Scientist (200, Discount)
*Ciel’s Colleague (300, Discount)
*Paragon (400)
Equipment:
*Satellite Nurse (0)
Drawback
*Energy Leak (+100) not sure what effect this has for a human

Things went a little long so here is a pastebin https://pastebin.com/WBrHYnpG
>>
>>52858347
>My interpretation was that they were the ones you collected during the gauntlet, considering the same line mentions the Jumper Ride "cards" disintegrating.

oh, Those were certainly a thing, but I used cards for those as well. Only my cards were various artist representations rather than photographs like the originals,I miss them. Some of them looked kind of nea tand decade was a late jump, so there was a lot of them
>>
File: 1492389410371.gif (2MB, 300x160px) Image search: [Google]
1492389410371.gif
2MB, 300x160px
So with Umineko done, I'm dusting off my Cat Wizard chain for a bit. Any good settings for a late Jumper? I've done most escalation already.
>>
>>52858414
Go to Dune and introduce them to useful AI instead of asshole AI.
>>
>>52858364
Depending on what you believe: Jumpchain can never be chill, we're all a bunch of crazy assholes.

or it's only two or three people talking to themselves.

Either way there's not much we can do about it.
>>
>>52857801
I think madness enhancement EX boosts all stats up two/three ranks, but i'm not sure your servant would be smarter than a single celled organism then.
>>
>>52858401
just to clarify, they used the same barcodes for data storage and Interface and Such just the aesthetics were different
>>
>>52858341
Are you Dirge prentending to be Dirge wearing a Groucho Marx's outfil, pretedning while actually being, a left-sided mirro-image of Dirge, in turn trying to imply that other people could possibly be insinuating that Dirge insinuates others as false flaggers while being Dirge themselves and waving a samurai sword around while going by the name of Kairo Seijuro while piloting the Gurren Lagann? My Dirge shall pierce the Heavens!!!
>>
>>52858364
Consider that the shitposter is probably the most chill person in the thread, because all he does is throw out a line and the fish in the /jc/ pool will swarm to fight over it. The line doesn't even need bait on it and people will still come flocking. Then even if he doesn't throw out a line, chances are he gets to watch a show when they fight over something else in the pool.
>>
>>52858414
Shadow Realm, because Spellcasters have some interesting stuff and because it would be hilarious to see Cat Wizard in that kind of world.
>>
>>52858414
Fate and companion a Gudako.

You had to lose your virginity someday.
>>
>>52858388
>Trying to defend shitposter.
>Obviously is shitposter, as no one else would bother.
>Trying to defend himself while pretending to be someone else.
>So pathetic, much sad.
>>
>>52858470
>Shitposter is chill
Only when he isn't furiously knitting, buddy.
>>
>>52858449
Madness Enhancement EX can let you maintain your sanity even when enhanced, actually, you just become unable to be talked down. At least, that's one of the canonical versions of that.
>>
File: 1483071639465.gif (4MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1483071639465.gif
4MB, 320x320px
>>52858428
Sounds fun.
>>52858476
Funny story, actually!

Jump 107: Duel Monsters - The Shadow Realm
Origin: Spellcaster
Perks:
Remove Trap
De-Spell [1800]
Schools: Dark, Artifice, Spellcraft
Spellbinding Circle
Spell Purification [1700]
Spell Reproduction [1400]
Thousand Knives
Dark Burning Magic [1200]
Dark Magic Attack [900]
Hidden Armory
Red Medicine [800]
Iron Blacksmith [600]
Knight's Title [300]

Items:
Wonder Wand
Magician's Robe
Book of Secret Arts [0]

Companions:
Dark Magician Girl [1 Tribute]
[Opt Out of Additional Purchases. Fluffy goat - get!]

Drawbacks:
The Paths of Destiny [1600]
Heart of the Cards [1800]
Multiplication [1900]

...yeah he took the events of Seacats VERY personally. The Shadow Realm and going out of his way to save it ended up being his way of venting. And yelling about his problems to Yugi whenever he got summoned.

Constantly.
>>52858493
That ship sailed for this Jumper a while ago.

I'm totally going to companion Gudako once FGO is done, though.
>>
>>52858470
He sperged out because /cyoag/ wouldn't shitpost at us and we made collective OC instead. I don't think this is a casual thing for him.
>>
>>52858460
>*unsheathes katana*
>*teleports behind you*
>psshhhh......
>nothing personnel.....kid
>you were just part of my 5 step plan...
>>
>>52858535
Huh, cool. Glad he managed to give the Shadow Realm a happy ending and himself some closure. Also, good taste in companions.
>>
>>52858541
Oh, I remember that.
That was hilarous seeing him shit himself in anger, claiming that us working together and not going for one another's throats was us 'ruining his christmas'.
God, if I needed any other reason to believe that he's a pathetic waste of space, that would have been enough on its own.
Still pretty funny though.

Does someone have the Christmas Miracle Screenshot? I can't find my copy.
>>
>>52858574
This is beautiful and it's made my day, but sorry I don't know how to continue the chain of funny.
I take my hat off to you good sir.
>>
File: Jumpchain Christmas.pdf (570KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain Christmas.pdf
570KB, 1x1px
>>52858599
No, but I saved this for the occasion.
>>
Say I have a Dual monsters - Shadow realm question. If you take Gemini Elves as a companion do you get both elves?
>>
>>52858541
You can try to take 4chan shitposting seriously, but given how effortless it is and how much of it is just copy paste it's hard to believe that any of this isn't casual in comparison to shit that actually matters.

>>52858495
Have you ever actually thought about the school meme much at all? If he's supposedly been flunking school for three years or seven years depending on whether you think Timmy is the same guy from way back in the early days of /cyoag/, he's done enough flunking that he should have been off public education by now.
>>
>>52858642
Yeah. I think so.
>>
>>52858632
I was hoping you were going to activate your trap card and use Mirror Force after which I would use my Stand [Scissor Sisters] then you could activate your Reality Marble [Made in Heaven] then I would remove my mask to reveal that I am from the bloodline of Madara Uchiha Amaterasu "D" Kurosaki Sousuke but it's too late for that now.

Maybe next life anon, maybe next life.
>>
>>52858655
Look. On school days he's not here until 4 or 5. On weekends and Friday he's here all day. It's pretty goddamn obvious he has school.

And yes, I know plenty of people who have been on-and-off failing college for four years. They keep reenrolling and trying despite never being able to follow through.
>>
File: 1482793215826.png (173KB, 1014x644px) Image search: [Google]
1482793215826.png
173KB, 1014x644px
>>52858599
gotcha covered senpai
>>
>>52858693
Have you ever considered that he's not in the same time zone as you, assuming that it's all the same person?

And if he's been enrolling into college for the last three to seven years then either he's rather well off, or those loans are going to bankrupt him soon. Guess internet and living expenses must be free where he lives, nice place.
>>
>>52858642
I asked digger this and he said yes, they take a single slot with purchased perks and stuff divided between them.
>>
>>52858746
Timezones don't explain the day discrepancy, stupid fuck.

>Well off
Do you not know what a community college is?

Starting to sound like you're the shitposter making bad excuses for yourself. Again.
>>
>>52858693
You know, you make it really easy for anyone to fit the profile. All they need to do is copy and paste some old shitpost meme, check the time zone over in Atlantic time, and set up. This is even easier than impersonating Dirge or ASA.
>>
>>52858805
This kind of post is akin to the IRC Illuminati posting, it assumes there's some secret community of organized shitposters that perfectly coordinate and even practice the same posting style, which has been active and sabotaging /jc/ for years.

I have no idea why retards think that's more likely than a single autistic fuck.
>>
>>52858777
It isn't that hard to shitpost in the morning during the "school week" as well if that's what you trying to imply.

Community colleges are free where you are? Congratulations.
>>
>>52858663
thanks
>>52858764
Cool, was what I figured
>>
>>52858849
But he doesn't because he stays up late. I notice that you really have no argument here, so again, defending yourself is obvious.

>Free
No, but they're incredibly cheap, to the point where his mom can easily pay it for him. And if you think something this pathetic lives alone, then you're delusional.
>>
>>52858824
Because neither of them are likely? It doesn't take your 4chan autism to shitpost, and it never has. Every general has shitposters that increase in number as the general gets older, that's just basic 4chan. There is no illuminati, nor as there people with autism, at least not any more autistic than the rest of the people in the general.
>>
>>52858900
Shitposters have different styles and subjects. This has been the same exact thing for years.

>There's no people with autism here.
Okay you're shitposting. Trying to 'calmly' defend yourself with nonsense since nobody is taking real bait anymore.
>>
So has the drive been fixed?
>>
>>52858883
>But he doesn't because he stays up late. I notice that you really have no argument here, so again, defending yourself is obvious.
>No, but they're incredibly cheap, to the point where his mom can easily pay it for him. And if you think something this pathetic lives alone, then you're delusional.
Seems like you know this guy better than anyone here if you've got him pinned down to his sleeping cycle and how many people is in his household.

Good luck with that "cheap" education, for sure as hell if a degree costs me several grand from a "college" I ain't doing it for several years straight just to fail every year.
>>
>>52858940
Mostly, we don't know if some things are gone for good or not.
>>
Perks to not doubt your existence?
>>
>>52858919
Are you the shitposter trying to stir up drama by accusing other people of being the shitposter because being called "the shitposter" tends to rustle peoples' jimmies?
>>
>>52858520
So you basically go all the way through insane and end up a typical shounen hero in terms of mental abilities?
>>
>>52858919
>Shitposters have different styles and subjects. This has been the same exact thing for years.
Except the narrative here is that there aren't multiple shitposters, there's only been a single shitposter in the entirety of /jc/'s existence as a general. One person that's responsible for everything that's gone wrong.

>not any more autistic than the rest of the people in the general.
And you're cherry picking. You can go do a litmus test if you want, compile the archives of the entire jumpchain thread and post it to facebook, see how normies react. They'll probably find everyone equally autistic.
>>
File: Gendo doG.png (1MB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Gendo doG.png
1MB, 1100x1100px
So Jumpers!

What's your favorite kind elaborate plot?
>>
>>52858972
>Mostly, we don't know if some things are gone for good or not.
Maybe Brutus can see what's been changed.
>>
File: 1471390205436.jpg (885KB, 1236x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1471390205436.jpg
885KB, 1236x1020px
What effect would importing my Inner World from Infernals and putting the Tower of Fate have on my soul?
>>
>>52859001
Basically, yeah.
>>
>>52859026
One where I reveal to people along the way what I've been doing, then use Our Little Secrey so that they're unable to act on the knowledge and have to spend the whole time helplessly dreading what is to come.

In retrospect, learning Ebon Dragon charms was probably a major mistake on my part. It has not been good for my sanity.
>>
>>52859026
Plots to pair people up. I have changed the fates of entire worlds just to make a ship happen.
>>
>>52859140
Any perks you recommend for becoming a love master?
>>
>>52859088
Probably not a whole lot, besides the normal benefits of those. Having an inner world doesn't do anything special for Infernals.
>>
>>52858977
It's just kind of stupid considering one of the times this happened and people insisted there was only one shitposter, eventually Manyfist called out "the shitposter" for not making any jumps and it turned out he was calling out Dirge because Dirge turned around and fired right back at Many. Now that shitposting just means having an opinion opposite to yours, it's stupid to think all the shitposters are the same.
>>
>>52858976
Fighting Spirit from medabots says "any attempt to make you doubt yourself or surrender backfires, strengthening your resolve and causing you to fight even harder". But I'd assume any kind if willpower perks would bolster you believing you exist.
>>
>>52859182
"MATCH MADE! (400 cp, discount Drop-In & Journal Entry): You know the intricacies of Love
Potions (honestly more of a glittery, dust-like mixture) like the back of your hand, with all the
subtle shades and varieties plus how to make it curdle and die. You have an eye for those who
would make a natural match already, but just need the push to start. More importantly, you can tell
the societal impacts of how it would turn out, so you don't tear groups apart accidentally. You also
have these tiny wings that can allow you to fly, but you should probably make sure to keep them in
shape."
>>
>>52859183
Would something like Castlevania's Power of Dominance protect my Inner World? I'm still not clear on exactly how much the Inner World is "actually" your soul, and if things like No Soul to Burn from Ghost Rider or Powerful Soul from Anima would apply to it. Or, since your Inner World has the Tower of Fate in it, if my soul itself would exist independently from reality and share in the Tower's blessings.
>>
>>52859182
Oh yeah, there's the Angel capstone from the recent Hamtaro jump, there's Match Made from Gravity Falls, there's a few more but I can't remember what they're called off the top of my head.
>>
>>52857734
That still helps, thanks.
>>
>>52859026
the old " secretly go back in time and discreetly And repeatedly teleport Booze into your mother's stomach when she was carrying You so now you suffer from fetal alcohol syndrome" trick. or the "freeze time ,resurrect a lost loved one of my opponent and have them in Chokehold for use as a bargaining chip" trick.
>>
>>52859379
Things can't get to your Inner World unless you allow them to. It's pretty safe.
>>
>>52859270
Oh sure, you totally 'just have an opinion opposite of ours', if the opinion we're talking about is that we should exist.
>>
>>52859026
Using my charisma perks to get close to the main villain along with backgrounds that'd help with that and then killing them with Undertale bullet hell soul magic when they least expect it.
>>
>>52859461
So you've gone back to randomly spouting nonsense?
>>
Perks for redeeming people?
>>
>>52859026
there is also the old "freely donated work of public art is a first Circle demon using social charms to help get the populace on my sid so I don't have to blow up the city when the war comes" trick
>>
>>52859461
God, you're pathetic.
>>
>>52859379
>Would something like Castlevania's Power of Dominance protect my Inner World? I'm still not clear on exactly how much the Inner World is "actually" your soul, and if things like No Soul to Burn from Ghost Rider or Powerful Soul from Anima would apply to it.
Not sure about those either. It's a world, and I'm not sure how Powerful Soul could make it more powerful.

Anyway, it being "harmed" doesn't do jack shit to you, and it's not like other people could 'claim' or 'steal' it without the soul around it. It'd guess Power of Dominance and No Soul to Burn would basically make the rest of your soul like a barrier to get through to the Living World?

>Or, since your Inner World has the Tower of Fate in it, if my soul itself would exist independently from reality and share in the Tower's blessings.
This one's easy though. Per the jump, the tower only manifests there and lets you gain the benefits in 'a radius' around it.

Not sure how big that radius is, but at least it means that it won't make your inner world/soul doesn't exist independently from reality.

(Though you could step inside your inner world and have it be independent from reality by virtue of you only existing within yourself.)
>>
>>52859547
Generic western heart of gold
>>
>>52859026
I go find one of the Cast that I like and give them power.

This is not a You now cast fireball thing.

Its a you now have an AI on your brain aiding you with a magitech demigod body that makes you immortal and strong enough with the extra bits to fight at the top tier of your setting.

(Or way above that if

Then I watch, what do they do?
Opress others with their power?
Whatever.

I watch and at some point in a neutral against him or her faction where an ambitious person exists, I empower them in the same way.

The first person now has an equal, someone far more willing to act on their powers with less expierence, what happens next, do they kill each other? Become allies? lovers? friends?

I keep waiting to see what they will do.
The stage and actors may change, the plot might keep certain things the same, but the song they sing differs and I am there to hear it.
>>
>>52859547
Ghost Rider has a couple I believe. Tells you if someone has a shred of hope of being saved.
>>
>>52859026
Making the hero realize that the villain was their father.

Even when that doesn't makes sense due to age discrepancies, gender or species.
>>
>>52859564
Oh please, nobody could ever be as pathetic as you. You're the one that dedicated your entire life to harassing an internet community.
>>
If I killed the Nemean Lion in Greek Myth after going to Carnivores and picking up My Favorite Food, would I be able to summon its pelt?
>>
>Want to take "Afterwards, Jumper was torn to pieces and eaten by the demons and went to hell" in The Rokkenjima Murders
gaunlet for those 400 points in the Rokkenjima Catbox gauntlet.

Should I take it /jc/? Do I have to kill the witch to win?
>>
>>52858640
Is this a legitimate jump?!
>>
>>52859704
Yes.
>>
>>52859678
Yeah, that's pretty pathetic of you, Timmy. I'm not who you think I am, just some random anon who's amused by you pathetically flailing around, trying to get a rise out of people by calling everyone "the shitposter".
>>
>>52859704
Of course not
>>
>>52859704
Maybe.
>>
>>52859689
skin is not part of the meat it's an origin surrounding the meat
>>52859713
>>52859720
make up your mind anonymous. It can be both
>>
>>52859693
>Should I take it /jc/?
Yes.

>Do I have to kill the witch to win?
No.Just get the guns and force everyone to listen.
>>
>>52859689
Not, but you'd have an unlimited supply of Nemean Lion meat!
>>
>>52859736
It's jumpable. You can do whatever you want with it, Bancho.

In fact, you could post a build just to spite the shitposter.
>>
>>52859758
well I'm always For spiting the shitposter,and I was looking for something to jump next
>>
>>52859772
Bancho, he was joking. You're not meant to jump it.
>>
>>52859934
>>52859758
>>52859736
I just told You to make up your mind!
>>
Do we have a list of jumps by genre?
>>
"Please don't kill me."
"Whenever I speak in green it is an implication. A true statement left unstated."
>"Killing you would be boring."
"So I'm not dying."
>"Not yet."
>>
>>52859964
Regardless of what people say it's a jump, and if you want to jump it you can. The setting is a bit OC since it pokes into other cyoas, but it's a good way to use other cyoas that you haven't had the opportunity to.
>>
>>52860004
It's also potatoes since it clearly takes things from other jumpers.
>>
>>52860061
Which means Tera.

You done goofed. There's now other Jumpers in your chain.
>>
>>52860061
It just makes references, you don't even need to take it as the actual jumpers if they don't exist in your headcanon.
>>
>>52860084
Not necessarily It could be that Ms. producer had some leftover Props from other shows of hers
>>
Hey so I just saw the Dahak jump. Is there any Honor Harrington jump?
>>
>>52860163
WIP over at SB
>>
>>52860163
>>52860179

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1__Cg7wvaIWjU_apoH4slUXOnRJlaFaM_vpLNuFbIn04/edit
>>
>>52860163
I've been working on one on and off for the last year. Have a WIP I can post whenever my net's good enough, as long one for Carmen Sandiego. They're both done, I just want people to look over them. Expect them sometime in the next month; should have good enough net to actually upload files by then.
>>
>>52860216
>Empire
What. The. Fuck.

>>52860373
Well, it's nice to see we have an actual jump coming.
>>
>>52860373
>>52860163
Actually looks like pastebin is cooperating today, and so is 4chan.

So. Here is the Carmen Sandiego WIP.
https://pastebin.com/XLQPhTKp
And the Honorverse WIP.
https://pastebin.com/itQeA7hh

Both have had only relatively brief editing, and are more than open to C&C. My responses may not be good; net is a real problem.
>>
>>52860373
>They're both done, I just want people to look over them
Did you know at least 2% of the people in this thread are actual people, and not verminous knurds.

Have you considered posting them HERE as a way to get people to look over them?
>>
>>52860450
>Well, it's nice to see we have an actual jump coming.
Nothing like a bit of SB hate to round out the thread, especially on a WIP that isn't even complete.
>>
>>52860517
I've recently moved to bush Alaska. I get enough internet to actually access 4chan about once every week and a half, and haven't been able to upload images in the last three months. Wanted to wait until I could promise access before I put anything up. I'm honestly surprised I can access both here and pastebin at the same time right now.
>>
If, somehow, I were to be able to survive completely without my body (like through the Third Magic, for example), would I be able to use Omega Self-Molecular Manipulation to summon at least a few of my cells from the mass dimension? I know that the perk itself won't allow you to survive without at least a third of your biomass, but if I didn't need that to survive, could I use it to restore myself?
>>
>>52860520
And it doesn't seem THAT bad, being honest. Better than some of the shit that comes up so often, at least.
>>
Well then here's the question: Do we reject Marvel Anon's and accept SB's, or vice versa.
>>
>>52860593
I figure that OSMM would just apply to your soul body past that point unless you got yourself a new one.
>>
>>52860602
It's too bad for whoever it making it over in SB, but if it's a /jc/ namefag versus a SB namefag the /jc/ namefag always wins.
>>
>>52860520
To be fair, it could be jumpmaker hate instead. While blackshadow does have a decent command of the English language, his balancing skills and ability to accurately represent the setting are... questionable.
>>
>>52860614
Well, did Marvel stake a claim or is this the first time he's said anything?
>>52860537
Did you say something before? This could start yet another shitstorm.
>>
>>52860614
Marvel is a /jc/ namefag. His jump takes priority. SB can keep their jump, it has nothing to do with us.
>>
>>52860614
SB can have their Jump and we can have ours. It's not that difficult a question. Unless their jumpmaker has come over and posted a WIP at some point.
>>
>>52860657
>Blackshadow111

Wait, that fuck?

Ugh, we're going to have another Coiling Dragon debacle. blackshadow111's as bad as fucking Bramastra.
>>
>>52860614
Whoever mentions a claim here first has priority always.
Simply because keeping track of claims from other sites is impossible if you don't also go there.
>>
>>52860657
>he says as we just had a jumpmaker sneak in a perk that'll allow you to do literally anything else even though the character it's based on can't even touch ghosts
Don't make me kek.
>>
>>52860614
If it matters, I'd claimed it a while back. Had posted a claim in July I know, and probably earlier; had also told people I was working on it last week. I'd pull up the archives, but... can't actually get on 4plebs right now. I don't post much, you should just be able to search my username.
>>
>>52860657
That wouldn't make sense. Even in SB's community blackshadow isn't some sort of big shot jumpmaker. If it was SJ-Chan or Dirge maybe, but I think this is just normal SB and /jc/ problems.
>>
>>52860694
yeah, this is actually the first time I'm hearing of him/her?

What jumps has he made? Any on the drive?
>>
>>52860703
Vampire diaries.
>>
>>52860703
Bartimaeus Trilogy (with Merchant to reign him in), The Vampire Diaries (with nobody reigning him in) are the two I'm mostly aware of.
>>
>>52860690
It's fine, you're one of us, it makes your jump automatically better than the SB one. Just pdf it and post it up.
>>
>>52860061
>potatoes
Has anyone actually tried that recipe? Is it any good?
>>
File: gem_craft_by_actoeleven-d37gu2o.jpg (57KB, 900x1026px) Image search: [Google]
gem_craft_by_actoeleven-d37gu2o.jpg
57KB, 900x1026px
Gemcraft
27 yo female
Wizard 900
Mana lake+ 700
Gemcraft free
Orb of presence free
Set the field free
Stand your ground free
Superchromat 600
Raindrops 400
Enduring eternity 100
Bolt spell free

Items
Wizard talisman free
Final tier talisman -700

Battle traits
Mana lock -650
Haste -600
Hiant dominafion -550
Swarmling domination -500

Drawbacks
Glaring -300
In his place -100
Color blind 0

Ok Im not detailing the wizard skills section cause math.

I cant see color but luckily if I stare at something with my identification eyes (mushoku tensei) I should be able to get a description with the color written on it.

So plan is to turtle up, I am talking giant magitech gem robots, a castle with a 5 mile radius killzone around it and magic drones to go out and take care of enemies from a distance.

I also to entend to make giant lakes of magical energy in the lahers of my inner world. This should help with my leyline energy point mass plan as well.
>>
>>52860694
Dude, where have you been? Vampire Diaries is infamous around these parts.
>>
>>52860717
>Two jumps that don't even show up
So he's a nobody.
>>
>>52860757
Eh, TVD's notable mostly because blackshadow rose a huge stink about how even high-triple-digit Jumpers would be anally plowed by the main characters unless he increased the power level of the purchasable options dramatically.

It was then pointed out that the tv show's levels are basically personal-scale / small-town-level bullshit, with mostly the magic having a degree of oomph that's more in the direction of utility instead of destructive bullshit.
>>
>>52860685
Huh? What's this about?
>>
>>52860728
Too much sauce. It's not bad, though.
>>
>>52860793
Him trying to shit on one of our best jumpmakers as usual.
>>
>>52860717
It's Bartimaeus Sequence, the series has a prequel and the jump does sort of cover it.
>>
>>52860792
Dude, I was there in the IRC at the time. IIRC it was strictly 'that jump only' jump comparison. Like 'if this isn't allowed for the vamp they'll be the weakest vamp ever'
>>
>>52860793
Val made a Arcane equivalent perk for Ki use and someone is very very butthurt about it.
I imagine that it will get adopted for shitpost usage for the next half dozen threads until people realize once again that Val is immune to shitposting due to her Australian heritage.
>>
>>52860810

That's my bad. I keep getting Sequence and Trilogy mixed up for whatever reason.
>>
>>52860824
wait, is this the guy who made Dahak?
>>
>>52860815
Naw, it's just more that where ASA's the thread mascot, Val's the thread waifu.

Neither of them can do any wrong far as people are concerned.

>>52860837
Yes.

The jump itself is very sparse to the point you can see why it was made: The drawback where the reward is an Asgerd-class ship.
>>
>>52860727
No can do, connection's too bad (I just tried to post it). Neither really have complex formatting, if someone else wants to pull them from the pastebins;otherwise it'll have to wait to be PDF'd until I'm back in the lower 48.

However, if anyone has any suggestions for the WIPs I posted above, I'm happy to take them into account for when I do get to post them in PDF.
>>
>>52860792
So he continues the tradition that all SB jumpmakers are piss poor when it comes to making jumps. Nothing new at all really. Considering there isn't a single good jumpmaker over there who can hold a candle to the jumpmakers here I don't see any point to considering their WIP.
>>
>>52860537
Someone was asking around before, but would other Marvel jumps like a Cosmic jump be okay.
>>
>>52860824
The main series was a trilogy, and I think if you search for the books you may still find it mentioned as a trilogy. The only character that is in the trilogy and the prequel is the titular character Bartimaeus.
>>
>>52860861
We already have Marvel Magic coming along. Who cares what he thinks about that.
>>
>>52860853
Eh? I...don't see that, actually. I mean, yeah, it stands out, but there's full trees, and perks are pretty nifty ones?
>>52860878
And that's all it takes, right?
>>
>>52860813
So was I, "dude." And he's the one who made that direct comparison - that triple-digit Jumpers would be bent over a table if he didn't inflate the power level.

He also admitted to making his jumps specifically for power-gaming because he himself did it.
>>
>>52860860
I can name like 5 people from SB who make rly good jumps..
Your mindless hate is irritating. Find real things to complain about.
>>
>>52860861
I'm also interested in this. Marvel Space could be pretty awesome. And something to do with Multiverse stuff could be fun.

>>52860878
Don't be a dick Timmy. We're just being polite.
>>
>>52860898
There isn't a single SB jumpmaker that isn't known for power gaming, so it's not like his admission makes him any different.
>>
>>52860915
>Marvel Space

Assume I have no knowledge of the Marvel settings, why is space in particular worthy of being it's own setting? Legit curious.
>>
166. Mount and Blade
Perks: Riding, Unbalanced Diet, Knockout, Drink From Your Skull, Trade, Engineer, Wound Treatment, Surgery
Items: Saddle Horse, Basic Weapon

This is a game about starting from nothing and ending up a king. But why would I want to end up a king here? So, goal 1 is simply to find someone worthy of the title, or potentially worthy, and then to set him on the path to kinghood. Unfortunately, I don't really have perks that show king-potential. I'll just cast a wide net and see who rises to the top. I will start a mercenary band and recruit 5 teenagers with attitude and see who rises to the top. I might not be able to call on a natural king, but I can still make people the best that they can be.

What are some good qualities for a king? Chivalry is over-rated, but it should be taught at least to the extent that the kid doesn't go about upsetting people. A good head is a natural decision, cunning and smart both. The wisdom to decide between justice and mercy when the two stand opposed, and to know when to take deliberate action. Charisma is also an unfortunate necessity. Physically, they need to be able to lead on the battlefield, if not rule it, but I can make up for that. It's in my power to grant most of this, however. So, what should be the determining factor?

I have no fucking clue. 5 years of training via mercenary war, then 5 years of conquering for themselves. I'll just try and find a passable arrangement of young men and women and campaign for them like a motherfucker.
>>
>>52860898
Well, you're lying. But that's just fine, shitposter chan.
>>
>>52860915
What's the point in being polite if it's already happening? Cracker_Jack's already circumvented it anyway, being polite's just being smug about it.
>>
>>52860941
Oh really.

Where's the chatlogs then, buddy-boy. If you're accusing me of lying it's time to own up. Show me.
>>
>>52860861
So long as they're done well and not just pure powergrabs, I guess that's fine. I'd tried to make the jump broad enough to cover anything but the highest level stuff (hence the combo function, which people have apparently used to get there anyway) but if people want it I'm not going to try to stop the tide. Just make sure they're good jumps, and try to avoid overlap. I certainly had no problem talking with Red and getting MCU started.
>>
>>52860965
>not just pure powergrabs

I wouldn't look at the Marvel Magic jump then if I were you. You might just pop a blood vessel.
>>
>>52860906
>I can name like 5 people from SB who make rly good jumps..
I'm sure you can rattle off dozens of names, doesn't mean they make good jumps. I stand by what I said, their jumpmakers don't hold a candle compared to ours.
>>
>>52861009
So you don't think Anon Heart does good work?
Damn you've got some seriously shit taste dude.
>>
>>52860965
I think you'd be disappointed by recent trends, then. There hasn't been a single jump in the last few months that wasn't a "pure powergrab".
>>
>>52860965
>MCU

What d'you think about MCU!Dormamu? After digging up on Strange's rogues gallery I'm surprised he seems to be the first character there BUFFED way, way more than his comic counterpart. Seems like he's been amalgamated with Shuma-Gorath, like how the Eye of Agamotto is also an Infinity Stone now.
>>
>>52860932
That... honestly depends on when this possible jump takes place. I'm only really familiar with the space adventurer era and the 6 years it went full 40k, myself.
>>
>>52860932
Marvel Space contains some pretty awesome plot lines and species that don't really have much to do with Earth. There are the Kree, Skrull Invasions, Kang the Conqueror, whatever Thanos is doing this week, and generally awesome space opera stuff. It's a pretty wildly diffrent story from what's happening on 616 Earth.

There's stories about adventurous rouges sailing the stars, wars between universes, cosmic battles that shake galaxies, and civilizations constantly fighting to survive.
>>
>>52861013
Anon Heart posts here and regularly hangs out in the IRC. He's definitely not wholly an SB jumpmaker, that's for sure.
>>
>>52860906
You're just shitposting at this point, SB doesn't even have five unique jumpmakers to them unless you count the ones that really are our jumpmakers now. Off the top of my head there's only Dirge and SJ-Chan who are the SB jumpmakers, everyone else is over here.
>>
>>52861035
Ah well if that's what you mean by defining SB jumpmakers then I can't think of many myself.
Pretty much all of them that I like do or did do that at some point.
>>
[Peter_Griffin_saying_Who_The_Hell_Cares.gif]
>>
File: 1450333821341.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450333821341.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
Why are we arguing about SB again? What they do doesn't affect us.
>>
>>52861013
Anon Heart is one of ours, not a SB jumpmaker.
>>
>>52861030
>forgetting pic-related
For shame, anon. For shame.
>>
>>52861030
>Thanos

Man, that guy is ultimately just a very sad, lonely neckbeard isn't he?
>>
>>52860963
Already said it's fine, sweety. No need to start the huffing and puffing. Momma loves you anyway.
>>
File: 1411624132395.jpg (482KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1411624132395.jpg
482KB, 1200x1600px
Why the fuck do you give this shit the time of day?
Site tribalism is literally retarded. Judge people on their own merits and actions. That's the only thing that matters you cocks.

If they're really so bad then you should have more material to shit on them with than just what site they browse more.
>>
>>52861087
He's pretty pathetic when you think about it.
He's not just a square. He's a cosmic cube.
>>
>>52861096
>Judge people on their own merits and actions
So the fact that they make powergame and broken jumps intentionally? Or that they start shit by not paying attention to rules here? Or that they don't care about quality at all?
>>
>>52861112
It's not just that he's literally committing genocide because he doesn't understand how women work and thinks the only one he was ever interested in is as much of an edgelord as he is. It's not just that he keeps self-sabotaging his own plans because he subconsciously thinks he deserves to lose.

But the woman in question literally slapped a cosmic restraining order on him, by making him immortal. THAT'S got to sting.
>>
>>52861128
Gimme an individual here famjam.
Don't just say an entire site is shit since because reasons. I want to know who and why with examples.
If you can't do that then don't bother complaining.
>>
>>52861143
We can bring up how SJ-Chan tried to force jumps onto the drive with no respect for feedback before she decided that staying on SB permanently would be better for her. Or how her jumps have all sorts of meta options that are unwarranted and have been proven broken.

Or if you want we can point out how much drama and shit Dirge has caused, how he has no respect for our drive or our jumpmakers, and all the broken or OC shit that he tries to force into his jumps. No? Then what about Brellin or Record who are famous for powergaming?

The only thing they've proven is that SB jumpmakers are trash tier.
>>
>>52861192
And there's the dirgeposting.
Glad we could identify you early. Saves a lot of effort on my part.

I especially like how both of your examples are people that came from here first. You're really selling me on your hot opinions right now.
>>
>>52861066
Nah, Marvel Cosmic can't have Rom in it, as long as Hasbro owns the rights to him we can't use his name or armor appearance without being sued. We can just have a guy who vaguely alludes to being a Spaceknight who fought the Dire Wraiths.
>>
>>52861216
>And there's the dirgeposting.
You realize that besides SJ and Dirge there really aren't any other SB jumpmakers that don't bother trying to push jumps onto our drive anymore right? Who else is he going to bring up? The mysterious SB namefag that hasn't made a jump yet?
>>
>>52861192
Well you're getting closer to what I mean, but your still not there yet.
You have issues with SJ chan. That's fine you're allowed to feel like that. Treat it as issues with her.
Your issues with Dirge are laughable but ok you've still got an individual there.
As for Brellin and Record I don't see how their jumping style has anything to do with their work.

Either way you have problems with specific people not an entire website.
>>
>>52861030
Marvel Space would be cool if we get even a sliver of the power Silver Surfer has. Ability to surf through space is pretty cool.
>>
>>52861216
>I especially like how both of your examples are people that came from here first
>There were 4 namefags.
>both examples
I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a prod at SJ and Dirge being nonexistent jumpmakers or if Brellin and Record are the nonexistent jumpmakers here.
>>
>>52861270
Power Cosmic would be neat but it's kind of insane. Maybe a fraction of a sliver of it would be good.
>>
>>52861270
I'd rather go Nova Corps, personally.
>>
>>52861278
I just fucked up on the language there. No prodding intended.
>>
>>52861257
So what defines an SB jumpmaker is now just if they care to have their jumps on the main drive?
If that is the only thing that matters for counting as SB then that headcount is so small it doesn't deserve it's own category.
>>
>>52861259
>Either way you have problems with specific people not an entire website.
I never said I had problems with an entire website, that was just anon throwing out exaggerations for no good reason. I've said SB jumpmakers from the very beginning, and I've also been clear that I don't consider people from SB who are actually more active here than on SB as SB jumpmakers. Have we gone full circle back to praising SB for their innovative meta jumpmaking now? Are we going to accept the Fountain jump in its original form again with the Worldbuilding add on?
>>
>>52861270
Just butter up Galactus with some charisma perks, m8.
>>
>>52860965
Speaking of Marvel Power combos, are we still asking you about those? I was wondering what you'd see as reasonable in terms of how far up the sliding scale of Peter Parker to Reed Richards you could take the brains perk, after having stacked the obvious suspects on it (strength, speed, toughness, elasticity)? Because comic book genius is one of those things that's very hard to measure, but is indisputably bullshit.
>>
>>52861323
>not buttering up Galactus' daughter with some charisma perks

Wot r u gay
>>
>>52861286
You can basically be Thor or a full-powered Ghost Rider in the Marvel Magic jump. Silver Surfer isn't really better by comparison. And a low-powered Power Cosmic is kind of missing the point.
>>
>>52861318
That's always been what defined an SB jumpmaker. If they make jumps for our community and they're here, they're one of us. If they make jumps for some other community and they aren't part of this one, then they're in their own community. That community happens to be SB. Whether or not they deserve their own category has never stopped people from pointing them out.
>>
>>52861321
You still hold the idea that the site someone is from matters when it comes to them making content.
If a new guy showed up and knocked it out of the park but he happened to be from SB and stay there most of the time would you still think they're shit?
If not then I guess I've been arguing at you for no reason, but I still think it's really strange that you consider SB jumpmaker to be some kind of negative title when it is SB jumpmaker's individual faults that you have problems with.
>>
>>52861363
Dude, both of those are regularly portrayed about two tiers below SS. And inter-jump balance. And /intra-jump/ balance. I mean, what the fuck else would you offer that's on par with the PC? Mutant Titan physiology?
>>
>>52861373
>If a new guy showed up and knocked it out of the park but he happened to be from SB and stay there most of the time would you still think they're shit?
No, but there's no reason why that would happen, because this is the core jumpchain community, and even SB insists that a jump has to be put on our drive to be valid. So that alone makes your proposed idea unlikely. On top of that SB has even less feedback than we do. Most new jumps go completely ignored with no replies to them, so that makes it even less likely that what you're proposing will happen.

I never said that it's a title, I just said that they aren't good jumpmakers compared to our jumpmakers. Nothing you've said has suggested otherwise since you keep trying to say that they're just individual faults, even though that doesn't make any difference.
>>
File: 1477793535637.png (36KB, 138x288px) Image search: [Google]
1477793535637.png
36KB, 138x288px
What I want to know is why anyone would make jumps for you chucklefucks.
Barely any of you deserve it and you're the most ungrateful autistic cunts I've ever had the displeasure of posting with.

Unless their doing it for IRC friends or themselves I just don't see why people bother.
>>
>>52861466
I think those reasons are actually why they're doing it.
>>
File: silversurfer01.jpg (227KB, 1000x602px) Image search: [Google]
silversurfer01.jpg
227KB, 1000x602px
When does a jumper become truly old?
>>
>>52861466
>I can't understand why people want to get popular on 4chan
>>
>>52861498
>implying /jc/ is relevant enough to count as popularity
About the best anyone can expect from here is to get a dozen or so people thinking they're cool before they activate someones autism filters and get shit on forever.
>>
>>52861530
For people who have nothing for them irl this can seem pretty appealing.
>>
>>52861490
I'd say around 4,000-5,000 years old, or 500 jumps.
If someone has actually made enough builds to get there, though, I would be deeply concerned for their mental health.
>>
>>52861466
I get enough positive feedback that its not entirely selfish, but yeah, look at it this way.

Most jumpmakers are really invested in jumpchain, we make builds and have jumpers, and therefore we want settings that we want our jumpers to go to. And yes, cool powers and items and shit as well.

And we put them on the jump drive to make them a part of the experience.
>>
File: 1371282739172.jpg (896KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1371282739172.jpg
896KB, 1920x1080px
>>52861412
Thor + Mjolnir have the advantage over SS mostly because SS isn't that great of a fighter. He's rather weak and relies on power cosmic to overcome his enemies. Thor however is a warrior god, and Mjolnir's power is said to be superior to power cosmic. However that could just be SS who always says shit like that.
>>
>>52861096
It's mostly the shitposter who stirs it up. Very rarely do people dwell on them otherwise when they're not relevant.
>>
>>52861466
Most jumpmakers don't get shit on at all. As long as they stay out of the way and let the shitposters shit on the target jumpmakers, they won't have any problems themselves.

Even if the thread is ungrateful, they're only ungrateful to specific individuals, and if that individual isn't you, then you shouldn't worry about it too much.
>>
>>52861412
Thanos is much stronger than the Silver Surfer. The Power Cosmic isn't inherently more impressive than magic till you get into shit like Abstracts. They're both basically plot devices that can warp reality, manipulate souls, time, etc.

Also, Thor has definitely fought on par with the Silver Surfer. And 'regularly' isn't really a term you can apply to Ghost Rider, since he's rarely even close to max power.
>>
>>52861629
I think that's why nobody really counters the shitposter, because they're all selfish as fuck and only care about themselves. Other people can be lynched by one samefagging retard for all they care.
>>
>>52860467
Which version of Carmen Sandiego is this? And can we get her as a companion?

They both need more drawbacks. And if the "Honorverse" story is so long that it has starts hundreds of years apart, a drawback to stay for all of it.
>>
>>52861652
>why nobody really counters the shitposter
Or because "countering" the shitposter only feeds its autistic rampage.
>>
>>52861652
If the jumpmaker getting lynched was somebody I care about I might give a shit, but you throw names like SoAnon, Dirge, Wakfu and whoever at me and I have no clue, so I'm not even sure why I should care.

If the shitposter is going to focus on somebody that I don't know then why am I going to bother trying to defend them?
>>
File: 1480477341096.gif (1013KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1480477341096.gif
1013KB, 500x375px
Besides the Survivor Capstone from GHQ, wasn't there another perk that made it so you always counted as training?
>>
File: confused saitama.gif (304KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
confused saitama.gif
304KB, 450x253px
Do Johj ping as Evil?
>>
>>52861727
Do niggers ping as evil?
>>
>>52861727
Depends on which alignment system you use.
>>
>>52861490
You're only as old as you feel.
>>
>>52861490
When you're usually older than the universe you happen to be in.
That's when you hit grampa mode.
>>
>>52861652
This >>52861706 is why I'm happy that the shitposter is focusing on Dirge and SB. It has absolutely no consequence on me no matter how bad the shitposting gets, but if the shitposter shifts targets he might target someone I actually give a shit about.
>>
>>52861734
D&D 3.5, I guess.

>>52861733
That's a loaded question.
>>
File: cat crying fuck sad pillow.jpg (22KB, 426x328px) Image search: [Google]
cat crying fuck sad pillow.jpg
22KB, 426x328px
>>52861466
Because it's the only thing that gives my pathetic life meaning
>>
File: Everything will be DAIJOBU.jpg (231KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Everything will be DAIJOBU.jpg
231KB, 1920x1080px
>>52861791
>>
>>52859547
Red Wall has one.
Thread posts: 539
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.