[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Good Guy GW finally hear our prayers and daily complain in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>Good Guy GW finally hear our prayers and daily complain in warhammer world to make the most iconic features of 40k TrueScale instead of 1m75 manlets
>40kids Complain
>>
We're just pissed (not surprised, just pissed) that 'replace tacticals' has shoved itself back to the top of their priority list again already
>>
>make 4 year old Tactical marines larger instead of making 14 year old Guardsmen smaller (like ForgeWorld has been doing for years)

Enjoy your smaller vehicles, I guess.
>>
>>52849719
That's a pretty smart move to force marine players to buy more models. "Keep your old stuff or buy new models if you don't want to play as manlets". Placing old marinelet and new marine next to each other would be a perfect advertisement.
>>
>>52850030
>they would still be risiculously small comoared to even eldar banshee tho.
>>
The scale hasn't changed, the new models just aren't squatting. GW did the same thing with the deathwatch models.
>>
>>52850175
Banshees are also in need of a resculpt, as are all of the Aspect Warriors, that are only available in finecast.

Eldar are also around seven feet tall, same as marines.
>>
>>52850235
Surprised they still havn't got around to dual-kitting all the resin aspects. Would have thought it'd be a pretty popular release
>>
>>52850301
For all we know Aspects will be phased out or combined with DE after the whole Aeldari thing.
>>
>>52850335
It will probably be like AoS where they have a bunch of great alliances, but possibly a wider selection of them than 4. That's probably why they even put out the Genestealers to begin with so that Tyranids would have something to ally with.
>>
>>52850235
>Eldar are also around seven feet tall
>>
>>52850897
Yeah, Eldar are generally much taller than humans. The miniature line is typically never a good representation of scale. See the Rhino that is supposed to fit 10 Space Marines.
>>
File: escomparison.jpg (86KB, 590x483px)
escomparison.jpg
86KB, 590x483px
>I-its the same scale !!!
>dey just aint squattin anymore!!!
>>
>>52849719
Well, retards eat SM shit up in 40k and love 30k to death, so no wonder GW cashes in on that.

While I don't care much for SM I might get an army going with the new models, just to spite the 30k retards and their manlet armies.
>>
>>52850948
I started 40k 4 months ago. Dont tell me I have to replace everything now...
>>
>>52850988
>I started 40k 4 months ago
That has nothing to do with space marines scale
>>
>>52850897
They're noticeably taller than regular humans and have large, pointy helmets which make them look even bigger. Eldar should be on-par with Marines in terms of height, just not in bulk.
>>
>>52850988
That's just a kitbash using a Terminator.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.