[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

um Boss?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Ork Gurlz.jpg (500KB, 1200x680px) Image search: [Google]
Ork Gurlz.jpg
500KB, 1200x680px
Wez wuz muckin about outside when a whole bunch of new Orkz came outta da ground. We fink itz just sum normal stuff. But dem wuz not boyz...

Boss. Wez got Gurlz.
>>
Only four? Krump em.
>>
I want tumblr to stop.
>>
File: Warboss Gitwrecka.jpg (185KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Warboss Gitwrecka.jpg
185KB, 1280x720px
>>52849271
We'z got wot? Ah, Zog it, just stick 'em in da Squig pit an' if dey makes it out dey c'n do wotever it is 'gurlz' do.
>>
>>52849271
>>
Like most of the factions in 40k/AOS, there's unironically no reason for there not to be female orks.
>>
>>52849461
In the case of orks, there's no reason for there to BE female orks. They spring from the ground, and are kind of fungoid, if I recall correctly. They don't have a regular two-sex lifecycle.

For normally reproducing races though, sure, why halve the potential population you could draw from?
>>
>>52849461
Except for the fact that they don't sexually reproduce.
>>
>>52849486
>>52849513

I know that, I play strictly Orks in AOS/40k. I'm still saying there's literally on reason for there not to be. Sexual dimorphism could still exist since they're essentially plant life and plant life tend to contain male and female parts.
>>
>>52849486
There's no reason for there to be male orks either yet they call themselves boyz and use male pronouns
>>
>>52849529
yes contained in the same plant,
they would still look the exact same since there would be no need for features we regard as feminin.
>>
>>52849529
But this "plant life" doesn't contain male and female. That's the point.

"What if"-scenarios are fun to think about, but don't act like they ought to be canon just because.
>>
>>52849577
There's no reason why fungal humanoids should look hyper-masculine and adhere to hyper-masculine stereotypes either.

It's a ridiculous scenario already, it isn't made any more ridiculous by having some of the orks have tits.
>>
>>52849604
The traits you consider masculine are a necessity of their lifestyle. They must be strong, they must be tough, so being biped humanoids it makes perfect sensse that they resemble strong human men. Remember, the Orks are a genetically engineered sentient bioweapon made by the Old Ones.
>>
File: 1490817014913.jpg (3MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1490817014913.jpg
3MB, 1536x2048px
>>52849604
>There's no reason why fungal humanoids should look hyper-masculine
There is, actually.

The masculine form is very functional and powerful.

They're brutes evolved for extreme violence. Of course they're going to resemble humanoid males rather than females.

>It's a ridiculous scenario already
Can't really disagree with that.
>it isn't made any more ridiculous by having some of the orks have tits
But I can disagree with that.

As much as I love brutish green amazon chicks, I'm not a fan of screwing with already-established lore.
>>
>>52849604
No, but just having tits wouldn't make them a different sex. There would be no functional (never mind relevant) biological difference, and there would be no social difference.

They would literally be boyz with boobz, which would annoy anyone that was actually interested in "representation" as well as those that object to just sticking girls in things to appease calls for "representation". It's lose-lose. As well as stupid.
>>
>>52849486
>>52849529
>>52849604
They aren't plant life, but fungus life, there's a difference.

The fungi kingdom has both assexual and sexual reproduction. Some species use both.
>>
>>52849271
Dey'z look pretty small to me. Ain't fit for fightin.

BIGGER.
>>
Put em back in da ground til dere dun ya grot!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.