[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Space Marines quit? We know that hypno-conditioning isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1490802287898.jpg (78KB, 554x564px) Image search: [Google]
1490802287898.jpg
78KB, 554x564px
Can Space Marines quit? We know that hypno-conditioning isn't perfect and that marines fall to chaos or go renegade often enough to give rise to chaos warbands. What if one wanted to become a farmer, or teacher to mankind?
>>
>>52823084
>Can Space Marines quit?
They can but they don't want to. Space Marines love their job.
>>
They get a flat look from the Chaplain and told pick up the damn bolter. You get to fight, make maintain wargear, heal brothers, or a combination thereof.
>>
>>52826500
>Get in the fucking Corvus, Tidus.
>>
Ultramarines. Some ultramarines who feels their calling is the battleground of adminstration often ends up spending their days as bureaucrats.
>>
File: 1464904255914.jpg (625KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1464904255914.jpg
625KB, 675x1200px
>>52823084
>Brother, I want to be a farmer
>Of course Brother, what kind of farmer would you like to be?
>A heretic farmer Brother, I'll put them in the fucking ground
>Ave Imperator
>>
They die for the Emperor AND LOVE IT or fall to chaos and then die or ascend to demon hood.

Those are the options.
>>
>>52826763
>"I'm not happy Leandros. Ask me why I'm not happy"
>>
File: 35617171571.jpg (62KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
35617171571.jpg
62KB, 600x340px
>>52826973
Only an agent of Chaos could withstand such middle management exposure!
>>
>>52823084
In canon?

Sort of.

Go blackshield, hope you get posted to an isolated monitoring station where your only outside contact is an infrequent supply run from passing navy vessels.
I imagine those guys just give up and get the implants necessary to vomit out 10 years worth of shitposts in the admech frequency whenever the supplies come.
>>
>>52823084
It was Reboot Gigabyte's plan to have his Ultramarines take on administrative duties so that he could swing a hoe in retirement.

If his brothers didn't get super paranoid about what happens after the Great Crusade, it probably would've worked.
>>
>>52823190
>>52826938
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.