[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game Finder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1492485465321s.jpg (10KB, 250x217px) Image search: [Google]
1492485465321s.jpg
10KB, 250x217px
>GM or Player
>System(s)
>Time availability
>Text or Voice
>Contact Information
>Additional Information
>>
>>52814124
>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
World of Darkness
>Time availability
Saturday is the only day I can't
>Text or Voice
Text
>Contact Information
Discord: NoEyesZalgo1547
>Additional Information
A post-apocalyptic flooded world set in a lovecraftian Victorian England. Black magic and bio-mechanic horrors a plenty. It'll be a seafaring campaign where you have your own ship. We have three players so far so at most I'd like two more players.
>>
File: Toad.jpg (98KB, 534x534px) Image search: [Google]
Toad.jpg
98KB, 534x534px
>GM or Player
GM
>System
Pathfinder
>Time availability
6:30pm AEDT Sunday or Monday IE 3:30am EDT Sunday or Monday IE 7:30am GMT Sunday or Monday
>Text or Voice
Text. Discord for OOC, Maptool for IC
>Contact Information
Discord- googl/IYQDMD
>Additional Information
Campaign page here; please read carefully, it will answer 99% of questions- googl/tTGxcV
Level 17 run-through of the Run Amok adventure 'Kingdom of Toads'. Should be fun.
Looking for three players.
Starting time reasonably fixed.

For links to work, add a period after 'goo'
>>
>>52814227

Is this just a regular mortals game or do players have special options?
>>
>>52814407
We'll use a splat in time and ritual magick will be something you can use with the Occult skill
>>
>>52814124
Bumpity
>>
>>52814227
do you accept complete newbies to world of darkness? got plenty of tabletop and lovecraft experience, if that weighs in.
>>
Less find a game and more checking interest in a game concept.

AD&D game set in a Late-Roman-tech world set after a metaphysical apocalypse. Basically a strange race came in and basically killed most of culture and even history and the Old Gods themselves. They were driven to destruction by a revolution, but the world that remains is scarred and rebuilding.

Horrifically imperialist elves, Molebug dwarves, people becoming kinda-Highlanders, all set in the Wild West that is the river valley between two volcanic rivers as the Temple of the Holy Trinity seeks to defend the poor, backwards people of the Burning Jut from the monstrous encroaching elven agents of the evil Ko! [citation needed, human slave]
>>
>>52816509
1e or 2e?
>>
>>52816565
2e, but conversions allowed
>>
File: v 7.jpg (380KB, 741x1000px) Image search: [Google]
v 7.jpg
380KB, 741x1000px
>GM or Player
5 players
>System(s)
D&D 3.5, 4e, 5e, (Pathfinder? Possibly open to others, willing to learn)
>Time availability
Mondays
>Text or Voice
Voice on discord, some OOC in text
>Contact Information
natuprunk#4154
>Additional Information
Had a GM flake on us before we even got characters done.
We're a group of friends of varying experience (from noob to experienced) and are hoping to play an evil PC campaign. We're of mixed genders and sexualities so the DM would have to be ok with that - in return we're nice, well-behaved players who want to dedicate to a story-heavy campaign with a good balance of combat, a somewhat serious tone that allows for fun moments as well. Not really a requirement, just a preference!
>>
File: 1463333833577.jpg (288KB, 1200x764px) Image search: [Google]
1463333833577.jpg
288KB, 1200x764px
>>52814124
>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, 2nd Edition
>Time availability
Fridays, any time between 8am-3pm Eastern.
>Text or Voice
Text
>Contact Information
Skype is SkeltalPrime
>Additional Information
I'm wanting to primarily run a Bretonnia-centered game with the PCs being knights errant or commonborn members of a knightly retinue. Never actually run WFRP 2e before but it's one of those games I fell in love with the instant I read it, and I've always wanted to. Anyone with experience in the system would be greatly appreciated.

The tone of the campaign can be discussed as a group. I definitely don't want it to devolve into an extended Monty Python's the Holy Grail reference but I also don't want grimdark nofunallowed.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.