[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Could be you.jpg (6KB, 254x198px) Image search: [Google]
Could be you.jpg
6KB, 254x198px
Starting with:
Greatest Bethesda betrayal: The snow elves

>Just intelligent enough to understand lose, just stupid enough to not scream for help-check
>THEY TOOK MY EYES- check
>YOU WERE OUR BROTHERS! WE TRUSTED YOU- double check
>>
>>52800705
Are the Falmer Snow Elves? I thought it was implied their eyes were so minuscule because there was no light down there
>>
>>52800713

Nature works the complete opposite way, but the falmer became blind... right?
>>
>>52800713
They agreed to eating posion shrooms in exchange for living with the dwemer
>>
>>52800705
You seem to have posted on the wrong board, friend.
>>/v/
>>
>>52800713
The Dwemer decided to give refugees from the Skyrim genocide a raw deal because Dwemer were dicks like always.
>>
>>52800881
Commander Keen
>>
>>52800705
You seem to have posted on the wrong board, friend.
>>/v/
>>
>>52800881
Now you are a furfag because
>>52800925
>>
>>52800788
Sorry what? Most creatures that live in almost or total darkness are blind
>>
>>52800994

I meant regarding eye size. All that deep sea shit, nocturnal hunters...
>>
why is this on /tg/
>>
File: P_anguinus-head1.jpg (65KB, 300x206px) Image search: [Google]
P_anguinus-head1.jpg
65KB, 300x206px
>>52801032
Deep sea and nocturnal creatures still have access to light. Falmer are modelled after cave creatures, and many of them have small/no eyes.
>>
>>52801142

Because le ebin Keen meme XD
>>
>>52801032
>>52804140
As this anon said, cave-dwelling animals tend to lose their eyes completely. Deep-sea fish live in places that are considered dark, but they still have a little light. Lots of them even make their own light.
>>
Also, newborns that don't see light will just never develop the brain connections needed for sight. I imagine that's what happened with the falmer (and I guess most cave animals) and their eyes just atrophied over the generations
>>
>>52800705
Didn't the snow elves genocide a city of nords because they caught wind of the Eye of Magnus? I'm all for mer over man but they should've known better. They should've also known that the dwemer wouldn't have helped them. They knew them the longest the should've know how cunty they are. While I'm sad to have seen the go they got what was coming to them.
>>
>>52800705
Dwemer fucking suck. They aren't even dwarves and so many people love them when they belong in a steampunk setting.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.