[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1452: Stupid Sexy Jumper Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 451
Thread images: 123

File: 1475207542065.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1475207542065.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52785503
>>
File: Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg (158KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg
158KB, 728x1092px
Continueing on...

>>52796466
>Maybe I should replace it with something more unique.
Uniqueness is cool too.

>It is! But to be fair, almost half of those are lands.
Five Colored Kami? What are you Progenitus?

>Oh, speaking of, how close could you get to a Myojin with the full Kami perkline and the Mask?
Pretty close with full Kami and a mask helping. You couldn't 1v1 O-Kagaachi but you're strong in your own right, strong enough to be respected.
>>
File: 1478670075854.gif (1MB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1478670075854.gif
1MB, 500x275px
>>52793706
Jump 09: Metal Gear
Era: 1999 - Zanzibar Land
Origin: Combat Unit [900]
Perks:
Marksman
10-Year Vet [800]
IT'S NOT OVER YET [600]
CQC [300]

Items:
Signature Weapon
Water Gun
Burkov
Arms Material D-114 [200]
Bambetov SV [0]

This is the exact opposite of de-stressing. Alright, I am a soldier in a world of insanity and war in equal measures. Well. First order of business: Get the hell out of Zanzibar before shit explodes and Snake arrives. Not in that order. More than that, though…I got the same, eerie feeling I did many years ago. When Smile reappeared.

I armed up. Prepared for the worst. Engineered weapons for the occasion. And then, when that feeling of danger, reached a crescendo, I was confronted by none other than…

…a man with a curly moustache and top hat.

"You damned Meddling Kid! I will finally get you for ruining my gold mine scheme!"

I blink a few times. "Seriously?"

"Yes! I will never forget how you humiliated me and sent me to jail…but at least, I have been given the opportunity for revenge! For you see, the memes have opened up my mind and body to an eternal age of warfare, and constant money-making schemes that will bankrupt the poor and poison the water supply!"

"What do those even have to do with each other."

"Now, you soldier, you meddler…you will face your doom! For I am now…The Masked Pain!"

"…okay, sure. Whatever. I'm about to remember the basics of CQC on your face. Bring it, I can take people like you on with one hand tied behind my-OWOWOWOWOW! Oh god, he's on fire! And he's got magic bees! Magic bees with little daggers instead of stingers! OH GOD, NOW EVERYTHING IS ON FIRE! How are you doing this?!"

"NANOMACHINES!"
>>
File: 1482601247840.png (41KB, 187x238px) Image search: [Google]
1482601247840.png
41KB, 187x238px
>>52796598
So the plot of Metal Gear just kind of fades into the background for me as I'm soon in regular life-or-death struggles with an incredibly silly man with more than a few dangerous powers. Not wanting a repeat of last time, no matter how stupid he was, I confronted him at every interval…and the fucker. Would. Not Die. Drop a helicopter on his ass? He shows up a week later in Italy. Shoot him in the head? Back a week later. Blow him up with a grenade and throw him off a cliff? Not even a scar. I was THIS close to getting the nearest Metal Gear and tossing a nuke in his direction out of frustration before I realized I was going a tad overboard.

Anyways, that's how I ended up in Alaska. I REALLY hope this Masked Pain guy is a one-time deal. Maybe I can follow Snake around and end up part of the plot or something? Sure, it'll be dangerous, but-oh god he's back.

"I AM FIRE. THE BEES TRANSFORMED."

MOTHERF-

There is no escape from this hell. It is 2009 and I have no words to describe what complete and utter torture I've had to endure. The Masked Pain was only the beginning. Almost like fucking clockwork, he gathered a whole host of colorful foes with infuriating gimmicks and weird codenames. I thought I was fucking done for when Wizard Bear and Metal Corgi teamed up to fight me in a showdown in the middle of Paris, and I had to fight them on top of the Eiffel Tower while this politician down below gave a huge speech about memes being the cause of all war and disorder.
>>
What perks do we have for helping with gitting gud at basic stuff to the point it can beat snowflake powers? Like go to Naruto and just train until the basic abilities can overcome magic eyes or go to Fairy Tail as a regular fire mage and train until your flames are stronger than Nasu's dragon fire?
>>
File: 1487225172404.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1487225172404.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>52796617
If you're wondering who those are, Metal Corgi is a Japanese schoolgirl who is actually 40-years old and annoyingly chipper and has enough cybernetic augmentations to qualify as a living electronic appliance and has most of those specialized into being super speedy and parkour as fuck while using an anti-material rifle, while Wizard Bear is the reanimated corpse of Wotjek from the Polish 22nd Artillery Supply Company with magical powers involving the use of cigars. By the way, he is an actual bear, to boot.

And I KNOW there is a non-zero chance I will see these fucks again in later worlds.

I think I'm just refusing to give up out of spite for the universe at this point. Or fear that if I go home now, they'll follow me into my old age until we have a senior fistfight on top of a carrier in the middle of nowhere. At least it gave me an excuse to exchange war stories with Snake the few times we got to work together. I don't think my David Hayter impressions were very flattering, though.

"I do NOT sound like that."

"Sound like that?"

"Stop it."

"Stop it?"

And then he punched me. True story.

…I'm never coming back to this world, right?
>>
File: 1411775247793.png (532KB, 733x420px) Image search: [Google]
1411775247793.png
532KB, 733x420px
Does anyone else ignore options they think are too exploitable? For example, it's too easy to simply hid in the warehouse behind a forcewall in dangerous settings, so I pretend the forcewall doesn't exist when making my selection.

What are some other options which are either highly exploitable (or "good mileage" if you want to look at it that way). What options do you take every time, or that you think somebody would have to be a fool not to take?
>>
>>52796577
If you have the summoning perk, would killing something up close and personal let you make a summon of it? I think I remember Garruk hunting down new summons like that in the comics.
>>
>>52796641
No.
>>
File: Aku laughing.png (3MB, 3307x2126px) Image search: [Google]
Aku laughing.png
3MB, 3307x2126px
>>52796598
>>52796617
>>52796631
I demand more of these villains. Fuck that Smile loser, THESE guys are the real deal!
>>
File: 1477857152863.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
1477857152863.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>>52796598
>>52796617
>>52796631
>The Masked Pain is on fire and filled with bees
>Wizard Bear is a 40 year old parkouring japanese fridge
>Metal Corgi is a brain stuffed inside of a bear that uses cigar magic and is Polish for some reaon.

Heavens, there's only so much laughing I can do before I pass out.
>>
>>52796641
Sometimes, when I think they're boring or too cheesy. I don't pretend they don't exist though, I just actively don't pick them.
>>
>>52796641
I ignore the presence of the Blue Feather in the Harvest Moon Jump.
>>
>>52796671
No, you got Wizard Bear and Metal Corgi mixed up.
>>
>>52796626
I think there's a perk for something like that in A Practical Guide to Evil, I think the Villain capstone is something about being able to get past unfair plot-armor power ups.

I initially misinterpreted your question to mean that you wanted to be so good at completely mundane things that you can beat snowflake powers. Like, you can wash dishes so well that you can use soapy water and a cup to curbstomp Madera.
>>
>>52796681
I can't hear you, I'm still laughing.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>52796644
Yeah that one method of establishing somethings as your lesser.
>>
>>52796692
>I am a master of the Secret Ancient Dishwasher Style!
>>
File: 1455500469916.png (111KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
1455500469916.png
111KB, 600x476px
Some small thing deep in my chest is really really happy that people are having fun with the narrative of the Shadow Realm

especially this growing story of Horahkty just slowly being revealed as something of an upset teenage girl goddess and Smile World being the equivalent of eating a carton of ice cream and binging musicals after a bad break up
>>
>>52796692
>I think there's a perk for something like that in A Practical Guide to Evil, I think the Villain capstone is something about being able to get past unfair plot-armor power ups.
It's not so much that I just want to beat them, I want to legitimately be better than them with basic powers. And then use training perks to make other orpeople better than them, too.

>I initially misinterpreted your question to mean that you wanted to be so good at completely mundane things that you can beat snowflake powers. Like, you can wash dishes so well that you can use soapy water and a cup to curbstomp Madera.
I mean, shit. That works, too.
>>
>>52796725
>Take the drawback in Shadow Realm that makes you a card Yugi uses
>There's probably going to be something similar in Smile World, and you take it as a Toon
>End up fighting yourself during Yugi Vs. Pegasus
>>
>>52796745
>your Toon version looks at you
>might as well be seeing this
>>
File: i_hug_that_feel.png (31KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
i_hug_that_feel.png
31KB, 500x461px
>>52796725
I personally imagine all the creator gods to be one big family, and Horahkty's the baby of the bunch. The Shadow Realm thing was her trying to make her first world, and Smile World is something her family advised her to make after everything went wrong. YHWH in particular is having flashbacks, and when Horahkty came back crying and told Him what happened, He reacted with pic related.
>>
File: Ready_d2be04_1610486.jpg (34KB, 362x411px) Image search: [Google]
Ready_d2be04_1610486.jpg
34KB, 362x411px
>>52796745
>>
File: bounteous-kirin.jpg (162KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
bounteous-kirin.jpg
162KB, 700x525px
>>52796577
>Uniqueness is cool too.
Yup, might as well go with something that introduces new stuff.

>Five Colored Kami? What are you Progenitus?
Pretty much, I suppose? Or maybe Genju of the Realm? Though I don't think I can quite get as big and buff as either of those...

Still, the idea of it is cool. And then get some other stuff to go with it on top of that, with the other seven links.

What kind of magic could you do with the lands though? Like, with Shadows you could teleport through shadows, and with Luck you could bless someone with luck or win at gambling... But what would you do with a link to Mountain?

>Pretty close with full Kami and a mask helping. You couldn't 1v1 O-Kagaachi but you're strong in your own right, strong enough to be respected.
Nice, thanks.
>>
>>52796788
Hey, at least she survived. Can't say that for Aman'thul.
>>
>Horakhty thought that the whole Egyptian incident would be the depth of the evil that the Shadow Realm world would have and that her creations would have reestablished themselves and recreated her envisioned good world. She decided to have a peek back into the world to see how everyone is doing.

>Her beloved fairies turned into the twisted Fiends blaming and tormenting mankind for what had happened her beloved Fairy Ha Des leading them.

>She immediately cuts the connection and finds something to hug while she cries.
>>
>>52796733
There's a Perk in Traveler's Gate that lets you abstain from using your supernatural abilities and makes you rapidly improve in any area to compensate for it's absence. The example given is that if you can normally fly, this perk can make rapidly you learn to run fast enough to get wherever you're going as if you were flying.
>>
File: KamigawaJumpDraft003.pdf (147KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
KamigawaJumpDraft003.pdf
147KB, 1x1px
So here's draft three

Changlog:
1. Ninjas stole this one
2. Minor Edits
3. Drawback edits.

>>52796805
>What kind of magic could you do with the lands though?
Well lets see what the Mana colors say.

White Mana: Focuses on healing and restoration, with the ability to utilize many smaller creatures quickly.

Blue Mana: The power of control. Blue is all about not letting your opponent make his moves, and ensuring your own. It also boasts some of the best draw power in the game.

Black Mana: The color of death and decay. Black is about one thing, and one thing only: Winning. Even if it means having to hurt yourself in order to hurt your enemy more, or to hurt yourself to get more.

Red Mana: The color of fire. Red has the ability to burn through your opponent's Life quickly, and mercilessly. Red is all about impulse and passion. Act first, think later.

Green Mana: The power of nature and growth, green focuses on sheer brute force, and power-ups, with the drawback that some of these cards have high converted Mana cost.

Something like thus would be a good guideline to the things you'd be getting from them.
>>
>>52796852
Sounds like a useless bitch. If you're going to be a creator deity then you had better take some damn responsibility and not act like a fragile little brat.
>>
161. Neon Genesis Evangelion
Origin: Pattern Blue, Theme: What in the glue gravy fucksberg is happening?
Perks: Waveform Anatomy, Solopsistic Integrity, Non-Euclidean, AT Field Mastery, Unassailable
Items: Tang
Metaphysical Biology: Basic AT Field Functions, Advanced AT Field Functions, Secondary Field, Improved Regeneration, High Energy Reaction, S2 Organ
Drawbacks: Old School Tech, Congratulations!, Uncomfortable Symbolism, A Dark Pantheon

>What's it doing?
>It's just drawing.
>Those look like...
>They're dicks.
>And the corpses of the MP Evas are supposed to be-
>Semen. Bloody semen.
>Where did we go wrong?
>Losing the old farts hand didn't help us any. It's halfway to Jupiter by now.

I am the least scary kaiju, Nobel, Archangel of Compassion. I corrupt the Evangelions against their original purpose by calming them and the pilots down with my foul song and then running away until the next Angel attack, where I actively heal the things trying to kill me while dodging incoming fire. Until the MP Evas show up and I need NERV on my side to survive. By that point, Gendo's plan had been shot to hell. Shinji was more stable due to the intervention of my companions and a heaping helping of sanity empowering Light of Eden. I mean, It looks like a burning cross now, but it's the most comforting burning cross a squad of 14-year-old child soldiers have ever seen. And Asuka and Shinji are well on their way to a break up because Asuka is still a crazy bitch even with regular doses of Light, just a normal crazy bitch rather than a really insane one. This has had a major negative impact on their combat prowess and I need to more than make up the difference.

Adam's Embryo was sent to space with the Kerbals, who were happy with their space mission. They're colonizing the Gliese 862 c with an FTL ship, and giving the hand a proper burial there. Lillim were here first, so Adams get out.
>>
>>52796886
What crawled up your ass and died.
>>
>>52796886
>>
>>52796896
Shitposter is bored or it's just some other faggot.
>>
>>52796852
>After a long while she decides to look again into the Shadow Realm world believing that their was no way that the situation could have gotten worse.

>She see's the Lemurian city and the many people that they demanded from other kingdoms to be used as sacrifices for some Arcane Seal. And then everything explodes.

>She cuts the connection again and desperately tries to find something to distract her from thinking about what is going on in that Realm (It didn't work).
>>
>>52796896
>>52796886

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8pFJGYTygg
>>
>>52796896
His ability to ever feel happiness.
>>
>>52796896
Nothing. Just saying.

I don't necessarily believe that great responsibility comes with great power, but I do believe that responsibility comes with the USE of power.
>>
>>52796896
See here >>52796923.
>>
File: motivated.jpg (25KB, 336x506px) Image search: [Google]
motivated.jpg
25KB, 336x506px
>>52796784
>When you're both massive effect combo pieces
>>
>>52796923
Am I really a shitposter for pointing out that you guys are basically describing the Cosmic Cube from Marvel that rewrote things so Cap is a Nazi except apparently mature enough to know better?
>>
File: 1436042625633.png (525KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1436042625633.png
525KB, 1136x640px
To drop the meme for a minute, I'm 90% sure this is all happening cause people like the idea of a clumsy cute goddess and others don't find clumsiness with something on that scale like that cute

Just, kinda what I'm seeing here
>>
>>52796980
We're looking at a teenager here.

Hormones do fucky things to the brain.

And that's why you should never have kids, Jumper.
>>
Can someone repost kingsglaive for me?
>>
>>52796980
You're a shitposter for whining about other people having fun, yes.
>>
>>52796880
Would Jumper of Spirit and Flesh allow you to use your GHQ abilities in human form to their full extent?
>>
>>52797002
TOO LATE.

I'M AT SEVEN DAUGHTERUS AND ONE SONU.

HELP.
>>
>>52796940
>>52796980
The whole point of all this is that she's NOT mature enough to know better. This is her first world, and she has no idea what she's doing. She created the Shadow Realm in order for it to be a land of adventure and wonders, and became attached to the people within it. And then they promptly betrayed her trust and turned her world into a hell hole. She's not thinking rationally, she's reacting emotionally, with anger and sorrow over how her beautiful world has become a nightmare. Not helping all this are the Archfiends who are fucking everything up even more.
>>
>>52797001
Exactly. The idea of someone with the power to create or destroy worlds being clumsy and emotionally unstable is horrifying.

>>52797021
I'm not whining about your fun, I'm just saying that from my point of view she sounds really, really terrible.
>>
>>52796880
>Well lets see what the Mana colors say.
>Something like thus would be a good guideline to the things you'd be getting from them.
...Oh.

Huh, I was thinking I'd just be able to do land-things with them. Like, actual land stuff, not their mana color. Throw rocks and avalanches for Mountain, maybe (not sure how that would've worked, if at all, when you're not on a mountain)?

The edited Ronin description looks good, though you're missing a period at the end of it.

>Finally, this act has affected your origins somewhat, as detailed in each origin.
This seems to still be there though?
>>
>>52796980
Holy shit, Steve is so punchable here for some reason.
>>
Will these jumps help with more OC settings getting accepted?
>>
>>52796925
>Gathering her Courage she decides to again peer into the Hell that her world had become hoping that at least one of her creations, such a the Noble Blue Eyes Dragons that she had created to be an inspiration to all others in virtues, would reestablish order and lead the world wisely.

>What she see's is her "beloved" Blue Eyes Dragons committing genocide on all those that they deemed a threat, massacring the people they should be inspiring. She watches as the weary Warriors and Spellcaster retaliate and destroy the entire Blue Eyes Family line except for a trio who, ignoring all of the inborn instincts to stand their ground, ran away.

>She cuts the connection again, not even surprised that her hopes for a a better world were dashed. She takes her pent up emotions and creates the Toon World a place of Good and Happiness so that she can convince herself "Yes, I can make good things, not everything I create is going to suffer the same horrible fate"
>>
>>52796880
>Your body and soul are one
Do you no longer have a flesh body with this? Is your soul "exposed"/do attacks which would normally harm your body also affect your soul?
>>
>>52797084
Depends on how willing people are to deal with having a setting they pour their heart and soul into being shat on by Jumper because "muh jumper rights"
>>
>>52797055
That's how most gods are, though. Like, really look at mythology. Most creator gods are asshats, idiots, klutz, or worse. All we're doing is playing with the concept of a creator god who's that way because she's new at the game. She can grow and get better, but the fact that her very first creation sucks so much is kind of not helping with that.
>>
>>52797084
Probably not more than any of the generics. The problem with the OC jumps is that there is no place else to go for research or views on the world other than the jump itself. This at least has card stories. I'm going to help Sangan stay on the right bus.
>>
>>52797112
The ones that don't die, that is.
>>
>>52797091
But Toon world is scary, lots of the monsters are creepy caricatures!
>>
>>52797037
You...

Was it all with one woman / man / being-of-indescribable-nature?

I don't even know how you get that far without a reality TV show
>>
>>52797122
Well, yeah, that's true as well.
>>
File: HNNNNGGGG.gif (650KB, 647x363px) Image search: [Google]
HNNNNGGGG.gif
650KB, 647x363px
>>52797029
Maybe. It'd depend on how you wank certain iterations, as your Hollow-self and the JoSaF interact yeah but when in human form are you still suppressed? Personally, I'd say no for my Jumper, but I'm not going to be making arbitrary rulings on it.

>>52797082
>Spoiler
Pic Related.

>This seems to still be there though?
See above. I deleted it this time I swear!

>>52797092
Not any more than normal no.
>>
>>52797101
>>52797084

This is unfortunately the case, yeah.

I was surprised how this sorta turned out, honestly.
>>52797055
>>52797051

It's not an invalid outlook
In the end the Shadow Realm is a broken place cause of a lot of different reasons. Whether you find her sympathetic or not, it is what it is

The characterization is kind of anons pitching in what they think would be interesting at this point, so, as the doc says: Fanwank responsibly
>>
>>52797132
I'M A GOD OF FERTILITY WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME
>>
>>52797083
Holy shit, anon is so punchable here for some reason.
>>
>>52797136
Hey, Digger, out of curiosity, were the Archfiends always a part of the Shadow Realm, or are they beings that forced their way in after the Goddess left? Because they've been making shit worse for a while now, and I think you said earlier that they had a hand in why the Fiends are so nasty now?
>>
>>52797084
OC settings seem to be pretty acceptable as long as they're standalone (sufficiently well made fan stuff etc) or if they're generics.

Someone making an OC setting just for jumpchain is when it gets questionable I think.
>>
>>52797132
>Implying that the jumper in question has not literally been a main character in a world where everything is a reality show.
>>
>>52797112
>that's how most gods are, though
AND THEY'RE TERRIBLE!

Do you really think Zeus should have power so he can constantly rape people? Is it a good thing that YHWH mindfucked a guy into disagreeing so he'd have an excuse to murder a bunch of innocent children? Hell, this is one of the reasons people find Bancho so terrifying.
>>
>>52797145
Holy shit, Dirge is so punchable here for some reason.
>>
>>52797170
Holy shit, I'm so punchable here for some reason.
>>
>>52797177
No, anon, don't punch yourself! That's bad!
>>
>>52797145
I mean, yeah. I'm a smug prick. I'm always punchable.

But fucking Captain America isn't supposed to be.
>>
File: Fist.jpg (22KB, 300x201px) Image search: [Google]
Fist.jpg
22KB, 300x201px
>>52797181
Fist everyone, including yourself
>>
File: KamigawaJumpDraft004.pdf (147KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
KamigawaJumpDraft004.pdf
147KB, 1x1px
Changelog
1. Fixed stuff.
>>
>>52797184
Joking aside, how's he being a smug prick? He's just messing with a kid like most friendly old people do. It looks like a fairly normal interaction until she puts on the lightshow.
>>
>>52797155

They're eldritch abomination invaders that are basically trying to pick the corpse of the Shadow Realm clean

Pandemonium is reachable via the Different Dimension

So while Fiends were mostly just angry faeries with bodies twisted by anger(sorta like how the Gods from Mononoke went from big animals to demons more or less), Archfiends are just bad news bears all around and are unconditionally evil
>>
>>52797167
Yeah, and we're pointing out that she's doing this because she's young and inexperienced. She doesn't know what she's doing, because she's never done this before and there's no one around to show her HOW to do so. Unlike Zeus or YHWH, who are that way because they're arrogant dicks for the most part, she's that way because she's an emotional teenager, who can grow up and mature.

It's much better then her being a actually mature goddess who just told the Shadow Realm to fuck off after Exodia, because that means she's a full on bitch and that there's no redeeming her.
>>
The fuck's an Exodia
>>
>>52797242
The first insta-win monster in the game. Exodia the Forbidden One is represented by five different cards, if you get all five into your hand, you win. In the lore he's supposed to be some sealed away Ancient Egyptian God or something.
>>
>>52797214
He's not being a amug prick. Just his facial expression in the third panel for some reason.
>>
>>52797242
In the Shadow Realm jump, it's an artificial god/super weapon that the Pharaohs made when the gods that Horahkty made for them refused to help them take over the world. Using Exodia, they sealed the gods away and tried to enslave everyone. Horahkty got pissed, and shattered Exodia, then left.

Also this >>52797258.
>>
>>52797259
Ah, phrasing confused me, sorry.
>>
>>52797242
An instant win monster that when you have the head + the four other limbs you instantly win the game.

I think I remember that even if you negate the effects of the effects of monster cards in your hand, Exodia's Insta-win ability would still work.

As to what the monster is exactly, I dunno.
>>
>>52797242

This guy

Notable for being so stronk he needed to be divided into 5 parts and if all 5 are out the game's over

Translated that into "A stupidly strong macguffin" for this setting
>>
>>52797258
>>52797277
>>52797283
>>52797291

Damn it, I'm somehow more confused than when I went in.

What the fuck happened to children's card games.
>>
>>52797299
He was there from when the children's card games thing first started. The first duel between Yugi and Kaiba ended with him being summoned and Kaiba losing the duel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfqNH3FoGi0
>>
>>52797218
Reminder that gods who slaughter people based on the actions of a few do not deserve worship.
>>
>>52797299

MTG shouldn't be the only game allowed Lore jumps, was my logic

Unfortunately until a certain point in history Konami never bothered with more than a token attempt, and frustratingly tantalizing card stories
(like the Exiled Force who get cursed items, become the Nomadic Force, then get fucking killed or cursed by said items and become the...something force)
>>
>>52797299
Literally among the very first monsters in the game.
>>
File: Nyarlatothep, l'usurpatore.jpg (262KB, 732x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Nyarlatothep, l'usurpatore.jpg
262KB, 732x1000px
>>52797299
They got weird.
>>
>>52797315

Y'know what I'm just gonna be over in the Corner of No Comprehension.
>>
File: x_3e579325.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
x_3e579325.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
>>52797091
>Holding on to what little determination she has left and with a heavy heart she decides to view the Shadow Realm again "surely" she thought "It can not have gotten worse, that things have, in not fixed themselves at least it had gotten better" So clutching a comfort Watapon she views the world again.

>She see's the beginning of the end.

>A horrible sickness has spread through out the world, with countless dying in excruciating pain and many more falling weakened and weary. All efforts to have cured this disease have failed.

>Her old project to bring the joy of life to even stone and metal birthed the monstrosity of the machine race whose only goal is to bring and end to all other forms of life.

>The few kingdoms of men that managed to establish themselves, despite the Chaos, had fallen into anarchy and Cruel Immoral bandits and warlords reign supreme.

>And her second great Dragon race the Black Eyes Red Dragons, who she created to be the plucky underdogs of dragons who none the less managed to succeed due to their willpower. teaching all the other dragon races a lesson in humility. Now their drive to become the greatest had twisted them into monstrosities, puppets to an evil outer dimension threat that seeks nothing more than to scour the world of all who would defy them and rule it in the name of the Archfiends.

>She cuts the connection and just stops, staring into space wondering where and when the world she had created had gone so wrong.

She falls into despair.
>>
>>52797326
Nigga MTG is, like, half-lore though.
>>
>>52797341
At least it's not Cray.
>>
>>52797352

Yeah
Still, a man can dream and work towards that dream
>>
>>52797335
I have to ask, have you seen the Yu-Gi-Oh! show before? Because it just gets more ridiculous from there.
>>
>>52797335
Wanna talk about secret agents
>>
>>52797362
what the fuck
>>
>>52797341
This is all Jumper's fault!
>>
>>52796880
For my six symbolic links, how's all five land types, and also dragons? Spirit of the Ur-Dragon!
>>
File: 1416435524801.jpg (121KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1416435524801.jpg
121KB, 1920x1080px
>>52797376

>ShitJumpersSay.jpg
>>
File: decadestopit.png (86KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
decadestopit.png
86KB, 400x300px
>>52797376
>>52797426
THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF DECADE
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>52797387
Sounds like you're going to be a pretty cool dragon dude. I approve.
>>
>>52797341
Well, now I'm sad-

>>52797376
>>52797426
>>52797432
Aaaaaand now I'm laughing.
>>
File: Scion of the Ur-Dragon.jpg (35KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Scion of the Ur-Dragon.jpg
35KB, 223x310px
>>52797435
Awesome! The cycle of legendary dragons from Kamigawa are some of the coolest looking ones in the game. I'm just gonna be this guy, but an eastern dragon haha.
>>
>>52796641
Ehhh kinda? I'm beginning to avoid settings that give my jumper too much power, like Hero BBS. I want my jumper to get by on their smarts and quick thinking, not raw power.
>>
>>52797333
Best trap.
>>
File: Little Dread, the Fake Red Moon.jpg (369KB, 737x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Little Dread, the Fake Red Moon.jpg
369KB, 737x1000px
>>52797503
Nyarly isn't a Trap!
>>
File: SPYRAL.png (396KB, 415x416px) Image search: [Google]
SPYRAL.png
396KB, 415x416px
>>52797370
SECRET AGENTS

*are a US/EU exclusive archetype
>>
Jumpers, where did you first taste long pork?
Was it Tokyo Ghoul?
>>
File: nyarlathotrap.jpg (129KB, 523x735px) Image search: [Google]
nyarlathotrap.jpg
129KB, 523x735px
>>52797527
I don't know what to tell you Anon.
>>
So I realized my main chain hasn't moved in months, so scrapping it and starting a new one.

Jump 1: Duel Monsters - the Heroes
The Skyscraping City
Drop In (free) Vision Hero Super Visor
Master of Seclusion (free)
Visions of Justice (800)
Visions of the Future (500)
Vision Fusion (300)
Mask Change (0)
Hero Call x2 (-100)
Get Your Game On (0)
A bit risky of a first jump, but the Masks give me decent coverage of ways to counter specific foes, and I don't plan on being right on the front lines during crises either. I'm far more useful on the sidelines using Vision Fusion to bring back troops or combine contraptions as needed. Bit disappointed I couldn't afford trains or either of the 800s for Drop In, but reasonably happy with what I got, a nice and solid foundation. As for the two companions I picked up, see my next post.
>>
>>52797616
I forgot about that...

Also when the heck are the story articles getting updated, I gotta know what happens next.
>>
>>52797580
Prototype.
>>
>>52797636
Evil Hero Abyssaver (To be given a more normal name next import)
Evil Hero
Dark Calling (free)
The Brightest Darkness (500)
Evil Fusion (300)
Contract With The Goblin Attack Forces (100)
A Hero Arrives (-100)
Get Your Game On (0)
He looks really edgy, but is a fairly nice guy once you get to know him. Most of the reason he's labeled as Evil is his tendency to throw goblins around as disposable pawns, and determination to punish the guilty himself instead of going through legal channels. Not even lethally most of the time, he mostly sticks to similar sentencings to the courts, but does it himself to get a reserve of people he can bargain commuted sentences for help with major threats, using his Fusion to ensure they stay in line while helping.

Vision Hero Neon
Neo-Spacian
Neo Spacian Contact (free)
Neo Spacian Travel (600)
Neo Spacian Force (300)
Glow Moss (free)
Contact Out (0)
Hero Signal (-100)
Get Your Game On (0)
Not actually a robot, but he helps a lot with my projects and is seen with them enough to be considered a member of the group. His ability to fuse with them temporarily to give them massively improved abilities also helps. Significantly less complex than Abyssaver, but not everyone needs a unique approach to crime fighting.
>>
>>52797580
Red Dead Redemption Zombies.

Stranger by a camp fire cooking grub? Sure I'll sit down and share a meal!

Turned out he was a cannibal.
>>
>>52797580
Main Chain Me ate someone's corpse during Space Station 13 when they saw a dead enemy. They didn't kill him but they came across him so they ate the body because they were curious.
They were also a clown. Imagine turning a corner and seeing a freaky moth clown take a knife and use fire magic to cook him. Tasted gross, so they didn't do it again.

Writer Me hasn't eaten any corpses. Doctor's Companion Me was served human flesh while they were disguised as an alien and ate it. They didn't know it was human flesh at the time, but when they learned about it they were freaked the fuck out.
>>
File: tumblr_oo790hxEmY1vas4iuo1_500.jpg (38KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oo790hxEmY1vas4iuo1_500.jpg
38KB, 500x281px
>>52797580

God dammit chihiro
>>
>>52797697
Hey Digger, out of curiosity how big of a strength increase is King of the Beasts? Would a Red-Eyes Black Dragon with that perk be able to fight relatively evenly with a Blue-Eyes White Dragon?
>>
>>52797473
>I want my jumper to get by on asspulls and plot armor, not raw power.
FTFY.
>>
>>52797473
>I want my jumper to get by on their smarts and quick thinking, not raw power.
Well... If you've been to BBS, that ship has already sailed on both your chains.
>>
>>52797645
Huh, it actually updated today.

Hey Pricia's back, also, silly Charlotte, you're sister's dead how you mix her up for Pricia I'll never know.
>>
>>52797751
Not in the Doctor's Companion chain. I haven't been to Hero BBS there.

>>52797734
And "I get really strong and punch the guy really hard, problem solved" is so much more interesting, right?
>>
File: UnitedWeStand-OP02-EN-C-UE.png (559KB, 460x674px) Image search: [Google]
UnitedWeStand-OP02-EN-C-UE.png
559KB, 460x674px
>>52797341
>After many sleepless nights she decided to look back one final time to her own Hell. Seeing the destroyed and ruined world would at least put her wild nightmares about its fate to rest. So with blank emotionless eyes she views the world once again.

>She sees the plague the once ravaged the world cured. And in the survivors true joy and happiness to have survived.

>She sees the seemingly unstoppable machine race defeated. They could no longer threaten the world with their insane ideas of perfection.

>She sees the former powerful bandits defeated and scattered, no longer hurting those around them out of greed.

>She sees the Red Eyes Black Dragon and the Blue Eyes White Dragon clans working together, spurned on by an unknown 3rd party, and with their combined power they defeated the corrupted dragons. Their bravery served as such an inspiration that even after the war civilization, also spurned on by a mysterious 3rd party, accepted the dragons as part of society and the newly established Black Eye White Dragon/ Blue Eyes Black Dragon doing their best to serve as models of virtue and nobility to the fledgling human kingdoms while also helping them when they need it.

>She sees her Pharaonic Gods reawakened, their rage against those that betrayed them calmed by the words of their awakener. The Gods then decided to go forth and find new kingdoms to protect, while also making sure that they don't pull an Exodia 2.0 on them.

>She witnessed an incalculable army of Fiends and Archfiends descent upon the world, their combined strength even greater then the gods that she had created. She sees the unstopabble army clash and be beaten back, an combined army had arisen of Humans, Fairies, Dragons, The Egyptian Gods, and countless other that wished to protect the world. The archfiend army was crushed and the few survivors scattered back to their own dimension.
>>
>>52797721

More or less the "Alpha dog of the Apex predator" version of whatever form you're in if that makes sense. Built to kill and eat
as for the latter question: Yep. Even have a bit of an edge on them, actually.
>>
>>52797779
It's more realistic you dumb bimbo.
>>
>>52797790
Maybe to you, but regardless that doesn't seem very fun to me. And jumpchain is meant for fun. My jumper isn't entirely weak, but I like playing the trickster archetype. Maybe I should have worded it that way.
>>
>>52797779
It's easier to write a compelling narrative for, at least. It gets harder to write a character the more intelligent they are than you, and there's a point where it stretches disbelief for certain mistakes and plans to be made.
>>
File: OneDayofPeace-PHSW-EN-C-UE.jpg (457KB, 1420x2049px) Image search: [Google]
OneDayofPeace-PHSW-EN-C-UE.jpg
457KB, 1420x2049px
>>52797780

>And it was good.
>>
File: Art Thou Fucking Kidding Me.jpg (79KB, 403x498px) Image search: [Google]
Art Thou Fucking Kidding Me.jpg
79KB, 403x498px
>>52797780
>The Archfiends corrupt the Red Eyes Black Dragon clan, but they're defeated
>Annoyed, the Archfiends take the field themselves, determined to enslave the world forever
>The Shadow Realm rises up, united, and promptly kicks their ass all the way back to Pandemonium
>Archfiend Emperor's face when
Also please continue, this is awesome.

>>52797786
Nice, thanks Digger.
>>
>>52797831
Ah, yeah, you are definably right. I'll have to think about that, when you put it that way. But I don't really like the "MAXIMUM POWER" route, because I went that way with the main chain and jumper degenerated into...well, someone who cared more for entertainment and making a hamster army than actually solving people's problems, which is fun but not very compelling to me.
>>
File: SlowLife-CP17-JP-OP.png (392KB, 344x502px) Image search: [Google]
SlowLife-CP17-JP-OP.png
392KB, 344x502px
>>52797852
More relevant modification since humble and forceful sentry are staples
>>
>>52797780
>But Obelisk pursued them to even their own dimension, deciding that he would both punish the Archfiends for their sins and make sure that they could not harm another world ever again.

>And for the first time in countless eons the Shadow Realm knew peace.

>Horakhty just stood shocked, for the first time that she had ever witnessed her world was saved, her world and herself and hope again. She desperately tried to find out why, why was this time different? All she could find out though was that a mysterious nameless Hero showed up one day, uniting and helping others and eventually leading them against the Archfiends. She wished to see and tlak to this individual herself to both reward them for saving the world and question them on how, how had they manged to save this formerly hopeless world?

But her efforts to find this hero were in vain for they had already left the world to move unto another.
>>
>>52797580
Don't think I have yet. I've got infinite food and little desire to cross that particular line.
>>52797790
He said while talking an omnipotent god deciding a fairly average random person with much fewer exciting traits than countless other people would be a good source of entertainment/data, which lead said god to put said average person on a journey across the multiverse where they happen to meet their favourite characters, become gods, and actually matter more than any other collection of molecules that may or may not have a soul.
>>
>>52797914
>Worlds Jumper has been to are frozen until chain completion.

>So Jumper has either:
> Failed and went back to earth
> Stayed at another world
> Or became a true dimensional traveler

Well? Which one is it?
>>
File: Wait, what.gif (2MB, 696x532px) Image search: [Google]
Wait, what.gif
2MB, 696x532px
>>52797914
>But Obelish pursued them...
>Archfiends retreat back to their home dimension, pissed off at having lost again
>Suddenly, they hear a rumbling noise
>Obelisk promptly punches his way into Pandemonium
>Archfiends' collective face when
>>
>>52797914
And That is the story of how Jumper saved Christmas the Shadow Realm.

I can't believe I just wrote all of that, I was inspired to write this by the idea of Horakhty hugging a stress Moki Moki. The story wrote itself from there.
>>
>Duel Monsters: the OC Bullshitenning
>Book of Secret Arts
>Graceful Charity allows you to exchange your magical energy for another kind of energy, either restoring your health or stamina... or any other kind of energy your body may have, depending on how seasoned a traveller you are.

Infinite mana? More like infinite Essence, amirite? Talk about "free omnipotence". ;^)
>>
File: 1470687047255.gif (244KB, 482x500px) Image search: [Google]
1470687047255.gif
244KB, 482x500px
>>52798015
It was fantastic, anon.

I salute thee!
>>
>>52798015
It was awesome, anon. I'm definitely saving it.
>>
File: 901.png (474KB, 600x725px) Image search: [Google]
901.png
474KB, 600x725px
>>52797867
>>52797914
pic related is the thought that the Archfiend Emperor had before Obelisk promptly smashed him into a pulp.
>>
>>52798027
Technically Essence is already "magical energy". (^;;^)
>>
>>52797780
>>52797914
Sorry, anon, but now I have to write the Bad Ending. Good work, though.

>After aeons of consideration, she hears a voice. Her loyal Lord Solemn, ever faithful, has asked for one last chance.
>She sees one hero strive day and night to turn back the tide.
>She sees the hero suffer grave wounds from the claws of the Red-Eyes clan, and fight on anyway - to protect a small nomadic tribe.
>She sees the hero strike down Zombie after Zombie in the wastes of the Necrovalley, cleansing it bit by bit, wave after wave.
>She sees the hero sink their fangs into Fiend after Fiend, slicing some apart and burning others.
>She sees the hero march, sword in hand, to put an end to Endymion's more dangerous experiments.
>She sees the hero grow more and more panicked as time goes on, racing faster and faster to restore the world.
>When last she looks, she sees the hero standing alone on an open battlefield. Hordes of fiends, machines, and zombies alike bearing down on them.
>She turns back towards the hero, and sees them bloody, beaten, and tired. Their armor cracked, their sword broken, their breath failing them. They lie on the ground, amidst the corpses of countless evils while countless more approach to finish them off.
>The hero struggles to their feet, and with one last battlecry in a language the goddess has never heard, they charges to their death.
>She watches the last breath leave them. She reads their last thoughts, of dear friends they will never see again.
>Was not even this enough? Was not even this hero, who sacrificed everything for this world,
enough to save it?
>>
File: Goo my dood.jpg (45KB, 540x508px) Image search: [Google]
Goo my dood.jpg
45KB, 540x508px
>>52798027
>>52798109
>essence
>>
>>52798146
Anon, stahp.
>>
>>52797928
>fairly average random person with much fewer exciting traits than countless other people would be a good source of entertainment/data
Obviously you don't know me very well.
>>
File: jumpercalledanon.jpg (796KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
jumpercalledanon.jpg
796KB, 1000x1414px
>>52796631
Jump 10: Fallout
Origin: Lone Wanderer
Tags: Guns, Outdoorsman, Speech
Perks:
Fortune Finder [950]
Lead Belly [850]
Ninja [700]
Grim Reaper's Sprint [400]
Terrifying Presence [100]

Items:
Food Purifier [50]
Medkit [0]
Radiation Survival Kit [0]

Drawbacks:
Wild Wasteland
Bloody Mess [100]

Reminds me of the wild west…except I'm the only poncho-wearing motherfucker in sight this time around. The NCR is relatively civilized for a radiated wasteland, but even in a world this dangerous, I can't quite keep quiet and to myself. So I hit the road, load up my guns, and get back to work. Seems some of my more intricate guns from Metal Gear jam a bit more easily, but I think it's just my imagination and a bit of bad luck. My old body armor still works great, though. The cowl's too stuffy to wear in this heat, so I just sub it with a cowboy hat or night vision goggles.

Also, all of my guns are apparently set to a permanent 'fuck you and the guy next to you' setting because bandits just turn into chunky salsa with a side of fries just from a standard headshot. One guy's head flew so far it landed in another guy's soup halfway across down. Man, should've seen that thing go.

I was offered a seat among the Rangers at least twice as I turned in bounties for the NCR. Turned 'em down. I worked better alone, anyhow, and I'm not one to get roped in military matters anymore.

Anyways…

"AT LAST! I HAVE CAPTURED A JUMPER!" A man with crazy-eyes and goggles says, wearing a lab coat and carrying a weird device. "With my special field cutting off your connection to the other worlds, I can finally study vhat makes you tick! Fvor I am Provessor Fi-"

>Gunshot.

Fucking hell, I hate it when people interrupt me like that.

…huh. Felt like he was saying something important. Like I just cut off a big monologue or reveal or somethin'.

Meh. Wonder if he's got any Stimpacks on him?
>>
File: Aku Has A Gun Now Too.png (159KB, 798x785px) Image search: [Google]
Aku Has A Gun Now Too.png
159KB, 798x785px
>>52798146
>now I have to write the Bad Ending
NO YOU DON'T.
>>
>>52798146
Actually Hero Jumper, as I now call them, never took the The Paths of Destiny drawback. You can see in the Despair part that Horakhty mentioned the plague, Red Eyes Archfiend, and all social chaos drawbacks so unless they were feeling masochistic they did not have to take the Paths of Destiny one as well.
>>
>>52797852
This is more of a flavor question, but how big are the dragons anyway? Like, are Blue Eyes/Red Eyes kaijus, or are they just slightly bigger then humans, or somewhere in-between?
>>
File: JumperintheShadowRealm.pdf (33KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JumperintheShadowRealm.pdf
33KB, 1x1px
Decided to copy Hero Jumper's adventure onto a PDF.
>>
>>52798255
>Kaijus
BAN ALL KAIJUS
sorry it was kinda required
>>
>>52798201
who is professor fi

WHO IS HE, HEAVENS. TELL US.
>>
>>52798195
I don't need to. I know you aren't the most interesting person in the world for the same reason you know that I'm not the best at time management, or the most comfortable with my life.
>>
>>52797914
>But Obelisk pursued them to even their own dimension, deciding that he would both punish the Archfiends for their sins and make sure that they could not harm another world ever again.

>>52798001
>Obelisk promptly punches his way into Pandemonium

And legends still tell of the Noble and great Hero Obelisk who sacrificed himself to make sure that the Archfiends could not threaten anything ever again. His fellow (but less important) Gods Mega Ultra Chicken and the Big Sky Lizard still carry on his name today.
>>
File: 1482694847833.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482694847833.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>52798304
Professor Shautinhed.
>>
File: anger vash fear.png (673KB, 972x758px) Image search: [Google]
anger vash fear.png
673KB, 972x758px
>>52798331
You utter shit.
>>
>>52798323
>Obelisk's name is, ironically, etched onto an obelisk
>In whatever afterlife there is for gods, the Tormentor laughs, and then resumes punching the Archfiends, who have been sentenced to an eternity of being punched by Obelisk for their crimes
>>
>>52798288
Wow, I'm honored anon! This is literally something that I thought off and posted on the fly, so knowing that you guys enjoyed it is nice to hear.
>>
>>52798317
Wow, I'm amazed you managed to glean so much information from a single sentence. Truly, it is an impressive talent.
>>
File: Projecting.png (198KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Projecting.png
198KB, 450x450px
>>52798317
>>
File: Worldslayer.jpg (27KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Worldslayer.jpg
27KB, 223x310px
So I need to find pic related any suggestions other than 'in craters'?
>>
>>52796889
>Lillim were here first, so Adams get out.
But they weren't. Adam and its creations were here first, Lilith came later. But Lilith's suppressor device (the "Lance of Longinus") was damaged in her crash-landing, so in order to prevent Instrumentality Adam's Lance shut it down and killed all its creations.
>>
>>52798317
Just out of curiosity, what would you define as the "most interesting person in the world"? Is it solely a matter of success?
>>
>>52798427
Tell me why, and I'll consider it.
>>
>>52798377
Alright, I guess I might be projecting. Explain what makes you different.
>>52798437
Probably the person who I would be least likely to believe if they told me their life story, with no embellishment or lies, without evidence.
>>
>>52798462
English, stop being such a cunt.
>>
>>52798427
Railroading from Hero BBS to get you within a few kilometers, and Treasure Sense from Slayers to carry you the rest of the way.
>>
File: Worldslayer2.jpg (48KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Worldslayer2.jpg
48KB, 480x480px
>>52798447
Well I want it for when I hit the Shadow Realm Jump and atempt the Big Jumper Hero Plan >>52798288 here for myself. I wanna hand this off to Obelisk as he tails the Archfiends. "Use if only if you have to."
>>
>>52798427
The First Snake from Fate/Zero should help with that.
>>
>>52798478
>>52798499
Nice! Thanks man. Would Read the Guide from Minish Cap help at all?
>>
>>52798502
Possibly? I'm not the jumpmaker but I am sure it could help.
>>
>>52798427
Greek Myths Drop-In Capstone with Demigod would let you walk right to it.
>>
>>52798502
Probably? "Where to find the powerful weapon" is almost something I'd expect to see in a strategy guide.
>>
>>52798255
They're about the size of a large fighter jet. They're not huge.
>>
File: tumblr_m5ajo3lRyT1r5u7a3o1_1280.jpg (178KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5ajo3lRyT1r5u7a3o1_1280.jpg
178KB, 640x480px
>>52798530
Kaiba once made a Blue Eyes White Dragon Jet because he has money.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
>>52798513
Actually yeah they'd set it as an objective, but that's the kind of thing you have in the back of almost every guide. "The sword Worldslayer takes X to get to and you may spend 11 days on X but it's one of the best swords in Jump for killing everything. Warning this sidequest is dangerous..."

I can honestly say though I've never seen a Plane that had a Worldslayer on it though, so it may be just a creation of the card game alone.
>>
>>52798530
source
>>
>>52798427
Go to Mirrodin? It was printed in Mirrodin and 2012 so that's the only place to find it.
>>
Jumps would probably be better if you didn't start out with any CP and had to gain it all from drawbacks, but still retained what you've previously earned. I propose we switch to this model.
>>
>>52798490
>Obelisk stands before the combined armies of the Archfiends, determined to destroy them once and for all
>In his hands is a weapon that the hero who awakened him called "Worldslayer"
>Glaring at the armies of monsters who dared to threaten his world, who dared to hurt so many innocents, the Tormentor unleashes a mighty battle cry, and charges into his last battle
>One way or another, the threat of the Archfiends ends right here, right now. Forever.
>>
>>52798563
Has there ever been any other man this thirsty for dragon pussy?
>>
>>52798575
Why would it be a sidequest? It seems more like one of the collectibles you'd find for 100% completion.
>>
Hey YJ_Anon, in the Batman TAS Jump, is the 100cp cost to Import clothing items as part of your Costume per item, or does it allow you to integrate whatever you want that can reasonably all fit together?
>>
>>52798617
What do you do for 100% completion? Do you think playing only the main quest would give you 100% completion?
>>
>>52798607
If so they were probably a jumper.
>>
File: DragonMasterKnight-TF04-JP-VG.jpg (116KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
DragonMasterKnight-TF04-JP-VG.jpg
116KB, 544x544px
>>52798576
The Dragon Master Knight cards show them being ridden by the Black Luster Soldier. He's usually depicted standing on their shoulders. Assuming he's the size of a human (which I suppose might be wrong, maybe his magic caused him to grow or something), then the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon here isn't that huge.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 6.png (467KB, 811x1221px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 6.png
467KB, 811x1221px
>>52798617
I call anything not related to the central plot side-quests, as in quests to the side. One of those odd things that I think is normal, but most folks find weird.

>>52798649
>Jump-Chan: Completionist the world Jumper all of it.
>Jumper: How the fuck do you expect me to?
>Jump-Chan: I gave you a freaking Guide now DO IT? *Does the Shia Labeouf thing*
>Jumper: O_o
>>
So do the dragons from the Shadow Realm jump come with human forms?
>>
>>52798490
Would the Worldslayer even fit in Obelisks hands, after all he is massive while the sword is tiny? I suppose, though, that a Jumper would have a way of resizing weapons to fit his size.
>>
File: 1482992799179.jpg (64KB, 350x652px) Image search: [Google]
1482992799179.jpg
64KB, 350x652px
>>52798201
Intermission 3: Friend

The decade passed, and this time I was back in the void. For me, it had been almost fifty years since our last real talk together. For her, who knew how long or short it really felt? I walked into the Warehouse and the new little door in the corner, before knocking twice. Just to be polite. This door wouldn't be here unless she wanted to talk, after all.

The door opened by itself and I walked inside. There she was, reading a book in a simple wooden chair. Several other books were stacked up right next to her. I looked at her curiously and raised an eyebrow. "Didn't think you were the literature type."

She gave me a weird look. "What's that supposed to mean, cowboy?" She asked, a mocking grin on her face. I rolled my eyes, suppressing a slight laugh.

"Well, good to see you're in a better mood."

"I should be saying that to you. You've been all over the place, but I've never seen you actively want to go home. What's your secret?" She asked, tilting her head.

"Guess I've just gotten used to it," I said with a shrug. "I mean, when you've had a bloody fistfight with a zombie Polish bear in Paris, nothing really fazes you."

She giggles momentarily, but quickly hides her face in her book when I do a double-take at her. "…oh, god, don't tell me that's just the tip of the iceberg?" I asked with a groan.

"A little. Sorry," She says, sheepishly. "Still want to keep going?"

"Yeah. You just wanted to double-check?"

"I wanted to talk to my friend again. That's not so bad, is it?" She asked.

That gave me pause. "Your friend?"

"Aren't we?" She asked, immediately, putting her book down. I gave it a moment's thought, before shrugging and nodded.

"Yeah. We're friends."

I could see her suppressing a smile of her own, just a subtle turn at both sides of her face. Then she looks at me more seriously. "You going to be alright, all by your lonesome?"
>>
>>52798669
Blue Eyes are kinda shark-y.
>>
>>52798732
Not the companion ones, you and your companions have the option of having the dragon transformations being temporary though.

You do have the ability to import them, in which case they likely get a human form to go along with it.
>>
>>52798750
I could see her suppressing a smile of her own, just a subtle turn at both sides of her face. Then she looks at me more seriously. "You going to be alright, all by your lonesome?"

"I'm not really alone, am I?"

"You know what I mean," She says, deflecting my attempt to dodge the subject. "You should try and find another companion or two. People who'd love this kind of thing. It's really depressing to watch you have to make camp by yourself all the time?"

"That an order?"

"It's a suggestion from a friend." She said, pointedly.

I shrugged. "We'll see what happens. Anyways, I'm ready to go when you are."

"It'll start as soon as you're back out in the Warehouse. Whenever you're ready, cowboy."

I walked out and didn't give it much thought. Meanwhile…

"Now…let's find you a friend or two…"
>>
If you use the Return option to go back to a jump, do you begin where the intro text places you, or do you go back to where you left off?
>>
>>52798637
>or does it allow you to integrate whatever you want that can reasonably all fit together?
This.
>>
File: SLOWLY SMILE YES.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
SLOWLY SMILE YES.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>52798750
>"Yeah. We're friends."
>I could see her suppressing a smile of her own, just a subtle turn at both sides of her face. Then she looks at me more seriously. "You going to be alright, all by your lonesome?"
>>
>>52798686
Are you still looking for mistakes in kamigawa? Because sentence 2 of Mana Seism should be "tell the tale", not "tail"
>>
File: (___).png (253KB, 363x688px) Image search: [Google]
(___).png
253KB, 363x688px
>>52798791
Oh hey someone else found the in joke I sneak into stuff sometimes! Yay! I'll fix it now.
>>
The only good elf is a ___ elf.
>>
>>52798836
>Good aligned/Sexy
>>
>>52798836
What is "Slut Elf", Trebek?
>>
>>52798836
Empire Aligned.
>>
>>52798836
>The only good elf is a good elf.
>>
File: Elf15.jpg (269KB, 800x1122px) Image search: [Google]
Elf15.jpg
269KB, 800x1122px
>>52798836

Bodacious Elf
>>
Something I've been meaning to ask. I've seen people mention the Darkhallow before from Dresden Files I think. What is it, exactly?
>>
File: Shadowverse.jpg (156KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
Shadowverse.jpg
156KB, 500x707px
>>52798836
Empircally Sanctioned
>>
>Your dog is jumper.
What happens when they get back?
>>
What are Ascended from League of Legends capable of?
>>
A question all. Is the Kingdom Hearts Birth Before Sleep Jump jumpable?

Kinda have an idea for what I'll be doing for my time in the KH setting, but I need KHBBS for the plan.
>>
>>52799072
Though it's not quite finished it... kind've is?

However, I know TopHatAlthalus intends on finishing it, so - I would say go ahead and use it, but plan on changing the build depending on what happens.
>>
>>52799029
Cuddles.
>>
>>52799068
They look really fucking cool, for one. Azir has magic capable of raising his fallen empire from the sands, creating armies of soldiers out of that sand, and probably a lot of shenanigans with that. Nasus's magic deals with souls, being able to absorb them to empower himself. Xerath, even caged, is made of pure magic. Renekton could probably 1v1 most warriors in Runaterra that aren't absolute bullshit.
>>
>>52798900
A necromantic ritual cast on Halloween. It kills everyone within a mile (might be mistaken about the distance), then eats their souls to turn you into a god. I think it also drives you insane, but I can't remember where I heard that part, so it might not?
>>
>>52798900
It's a ritual that involves drawing all the life force/spiritual/etc energy for miles around into a single wizard on Halloween to turn them into an immortal godlike being (As that's the time that the barriers between life and death are the weakest and immortals can only change on that night, i.e. get more power/die/weaken etc). You have to kill a lot of people, not sure how many and it's noted that it would give the user more power than ever achieved before by mortals.
>>
>>52799101
Oh, neat thanks.

>Renekton could probably 1v1 most warriors in Runaterra that aren't absolute bullshit.
There are normal warriors more bullshit than a living god?
>>
>>52799126
>>52799145
Huh, okay then.

Is it worth it? If I do it in Terraformars or something?
>>
>>52799263
Well it strips away your free will, so probably not.

Just git gud with Dresden Files magic. Merlin created a prison that can hold gods and eldritch horrors by simultaneously creating it at different points in time branding something like 50,000 years apart.
>>
>>52798575
Is Summoning something that can be learned in-jump?
>>
>>52799087
The idea is that I'm basically mixing the two into one jump and having all the perks and drawbacks apply to myself and my companions all at the same time (will have to choose the same Origin though).

So, hopefully there shouldn't be too much of an issue doing it with the mechanics.
>>
>>52799276
Isn't Merlin half-demon though? Can regular magic users actually reach those levels?
>>
>>52799263
You can't do it in Terra Formars because Halloween has no mystic significance in that universe. At least, not on its own. You'd need to find your own way to weaken the boundaries between life and death.
>>
>>52799287
It shouldn't be an issue. The BBS jump is jumpable, it just doesn't have a very high degree of flexibility, but that's really not a problem unless you're comparing the jump to others.
>>
>>52799289
We really have nothing to go on. We know he built Demonreach, that he was apparently the first teacher of the line of students that eventually led to Ebenezer and Harry, that he was trained by Odin, and that he may or may not be the grumpy British voice that locked itself in Demonreach. Beyond that, who knows?

>>52799298
Might could use something like Noble Eightfold Path from Lord of Light or Border of Impossibility from Infernals.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>52799281
The Summoning perk is basically a refined form of what you could learn without the perk. Most folks in Kamigawa don't learn summoning from whole cloth ever and stick to making deals with Kami and Oni.
>>
>>52799342
Do you have to import two weapons, or can you import one and gain a crystal blade as well?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 8.png (78KB, 760x646px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 8.png
78KB, 760x646px
>>52799400
Your choice on that one.
>>
>>52799250
By "absolute bullshit" I mean entities like Kindred or Bard, which are the embodiment of death and some sort of balance enforcer, or Aurelion Sol without the Targon bounds, who creates stars recreationally and is Elder God tier. Top tier Void entities might also be a problem, stuff like Cho'Gath.
As for "normal" Warriors that might defeat him? Jax might be skilled enough to be a challenge, since that's kind of his deal, but he probably wouldn't fight him head on.
>>
>>52799426
>>52799342
That was a fun manga, I liked it a lot. How many pics of that character specifically do you have, though?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
>>52799463
Pic Related.
>>
What's the powerlevel like in Game of Thrones and goodies can I steal?
>>
>>52799507
*what goodies can I steal
>>
>>52799507
>powerlevel like in Game of Thrones
There are some very light supernatural elements that essentially top out at one of the weaker interpretations of dragons. There are also the Others but they are mainly a threat due to the hoards of zombies.

In terms of loot you could grab some of that valyrian steel, which is probably the best loot available unless you want to steal some dragon eggs that probobly won't hatch for you or there ends up being a mcguffin to create/control the Others.
>>
was Europa Universalis ever finished? I remember seeing a WiP a while ago but have been out of the loop for a while
>>
>>52799625
Yeah, it's with the other Paradox jumps in the Unimaged Jumps with their own Folders section, under Paradox Grand Strategy.
>>
File: KamigawaJumpDraft005.pdf (148KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
KamigawaJumpDraft005.pdf
148KB, 1x1px
Minor edits formatting work, tell me if that worked I'm trying to figure out why the thing keeps giving a solid two blocks worth of header to anything past Races.

Added my warning about the Blind Eternities, no arbitrary rulings just a friendly warning, at the end of the Jump.
>>
>>52798772
Where you left off.
>>
>>52799690
Don't really see why a jumper would even interact with the blind eternities, most jumper available interdimensional travel involves connecting point A in Dimension A to point B in Dimension B directly without the fuss of whatever is between the dimensions.

Still it is good to see that there aren't any weird rulings on the subject.
>>
>>52796980
I don't think you are a shitposter.

I just think you are a bad person.
>>
Query.

How do I replicate the Arena Supplement via perks?
>>
>>52799867
Pretty sure Killing Instinct has something for that. Also, one of the Fire Emblem jumps has an Arena add on for the Warehouse.

Why not just use the Arena Supplement, though? I mean, unless you plan on posting it to the thread, who's going to care?
>>
Duel Monsters - The Shadow Realm.
Location rolled 8 - free pick (Endymion)
Spellcaster (Free)
Remove Trap (Free)
De-Spell (100)
Hinotama (200)
Swords of Revealing Light (300)

School of Spellcraft (Free)
Spellbinding Circle (Free)
Spell Absorption (200)
Spell Reproduction (300)

School of Dark (Free)
Thousand Knives (Free)
Illusion Magic (100)
Dark Burning Magic (200)
Dark Magic Attack (300)

School of Elements (Free)
Flame Manipulator (Free)

Wonder Wand (Free)
Magician's Robe (Free)
Book of Secret Arts (300)

Gemini Elf (1/2 Tribute)
Night Wing Sorceress (1/2 Tribute)
Dark Magician Girl (1 Tribute)

Backstory to follow.
>>
>>52799999
I was a mage trained under the Dark Magician at the Library of Endymion. Things like bringing back the Creator Goddess are a little beyond my concerns. On the cusp of the Revolution, the Dark Magician knew that Edymion's libraries would be sacked - including two pieces of Exodia which hitherforto were kept hidden and safe there: the left arm, and the headpiece. The Dark Magician took the headpiece, heading North, and sent me with the left arm in the opposite direction - South, towards the Necrovalley. To be honest, in this chaotic world it's not much more dangerous than any other direction.

With a couple of apprentices who recognised that EXODIA, THE FORBIDDEN ONE must not be unleashed at any cost, we've have to keep constantly on the run from rogue spellcasters, bandits, and beast-warriors alike.
We've tried to help whatever locals we came across survive the chaos, but as often as not we drew danger to them due to our cargo. Some of those we stopped to save turned out to be gunning for the Exodia piece themselves, or betrayed us to those who were. It's only through combined magical might that we've made it this far - we're still some distance from the Necrovalley, where we believe we might find a key to destroying our piece of Exodia, or at least prevent them from being reunited for all time.

It's doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out that the Dark Magician would have sent his pieces away, so more than likely every group of spellcasters from Endymion has been victimised as badly as we have by whoever's searching for the pieces. Travelling with the Dark Magician's daughter is something of a giveaway. We stop rarely, give our names to noone, and hope our passage goes unseen.
>>
File: P-praise this.jpg (20KB, 325x358px) Image search: [Google]
P-praise this.jpg
20KB, 325x358px
>>52799999
>quints
>nines
>>
File: le nintendo merchant.gif (8KB, 256x264px) Image search: [Google]
le nintendo merchant.gif
8KB, 256x264px
I need some good perks for a trading focused jumper. Any ideas?
>>
>>52800083
Spice and Wolf, Ratchet and Clank, Mount and Blade

Just go to any jumps with And in the title. Or 'N'.
>>
>>52800083
Hero BBS
>>
>>52800083
Ghost Rider, Ravenloft, Changeling, Generic Videogame Developer.
>>
>>52800083
Recettear
>>
>>52800083
Kingdom Hearts.
>>
>>52800326
I can't find it on the drive.
>>
>>52800839
It's under its Japanese name. Look for "Yusha Gojo Kumiai Koryugata Kejiban".
>>
Do I get to keep exchange BBS with future jumps?
>>
What are some good perks that let me use worship as power?
>>
File: 1490689224762.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490689224762.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
Hey /tg i'm new here, so how do you play jumpchain?

And why is emotion alteration perk or ability is everywhere in the jump. I feel tired having to go through every perk that say "you can surpress your emotion" or "you will never give up" shit like that
>>
>>52798607
>pussy
Are we talking about the same Kaiba?
>>
hey Is it just me or is toriko a Xianxia story minus the Wifus?

>ridiculous Power levels

> Ridiculous growth in power levels

>Hunting Rare and valuable ingredients to gain power

>ridiculous training

> You are either someone who does The thing to get gourmet cells or you aren't plot relevant.
>>
>>52801256
Also

> You either have the " good fortune" to access the stuff for power levels or you don't
>>
>>52801053
Go up to that very first post at the top of the thread and click the link underneath "How to Jumpchain". That is how you Jumpchain.

For your second question, probably just because jumps are made by different people and so there's some unintentional overlap, and sometimes intentional overlap, and some people who play jumpchain like to stack similar perks on top of each other, so most people aren't really bothered by it. You don't have to take those perks if you don't want to.
>>
>>52801256
Oh my god fuck off. Xianxia is just shounen on a bigger scale.
>>
>>52801061
His love in a past life, back in Ancient Egypt, is the soul that became the Blue Eyes. It's probably why he's so fucking obsessed with them. So yes, he wants that dragon's pussy.
>>
>>52801256
No. Xianxia are a genre of chinese novels. Other cultures have different genres for the same sort of thing. Mostly falls under Shounen stuff in Japanese Manga.
>>
>>52800966
You can still use it in future jumps, but I think giving access to others was left up to fanwank? I seem to remember the jumpmaker being ok with it, but not giving a solid yes or no.
>>
>>52801053
>Hey /tg i'm new here, so how do you play jumpchain?
You play it mostly like a regular CYOA, except each one can be connected to another to form a 'chain', and you keep your stuff between. Start with the .pdf in the OP.

Once you've actually done the jump document bit, your character has to survive ten years in the setting. Most people gloss over this, others write it out like a fic, other people do rolls for success or failure at various tasks.

Then you move on to the next one. Etc.

>And why is emotion alteration perk or ability is everywhere in the jump. I feel tired having to go through every perk that say "you can surpress your emotion" or "you will never give up" shit like that.
Because the stuff on offer in each jump is usually representative of what characters from that setting have. And it's just one of those things that the heroes from lots of settings tend to have 'not giving up' or 'able to do what's necessary despite what they feel' as one of their traits, so they pop up frequently.

Also, part of the design philosophy of jumps that they're supposed to be able to be done in any order; so jump makers can't assume "any jumper to goes into this setting will already have a willpower-boosting perk".
>>
Can someone give me a example of Symbolic Links? I do not think I am doing it right, and what happens when I link one of them to my land like it says I need to?
>>
>>52801364
>Also, part of the design philosophy of jumps that they're supposed to be able to be done in any order; so jump makers can't assume "any jumper to goes into this setting will already have a willpower-boosting perk".
In principle it's supposed to be like this. In practice, I think there's only two or three jumpmakers who actually do it.
>>
>>52801416
No, other way around. most jump makers do it. That's why that complaint of some perk effects being really common is even a thing.
>>
>>52799690
Might wanna put some space between the opening paragraph and the list of authors/helpers.
>>
File: Lisa.png (3MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Lisa.png
3MB, 1500x1500px
Tell us about your adventures in Worm
>>
>>52799690
Reading through it I saw more than a few grammar mistakes, and the formatting leaves something to be desired. There's no seperation between the end of the last scenario and the options at the end, making it annoying to read, to name one example.
>>
File: boab170_erayo.jpg (75KB, 620x382px) Image search: [Google]
boab170_erayo.jpg
75KB, 620x382px
>>52801371
>Can someone give me a example of Symbolic Links?
Pretty much anything can be one. Like, some examples are... Shadows, Mirrors, Clouds, Secrets, Dreams, Luck, Night, Rage, Fire, Winds, Lanterns, Peace, Storms, Life, Death, Winds, Akki, Kitsune, Moonfolk, Nezumi, Orochi, the Seasons, Madness, Desire, Thorns, Solitude, Frost, Earthquakes, Hunger, Innocence, Moths, Law, Old Stone, Crescent Moon, Painted Road, Honored Dead, Palace Fields, Tended Gardens, War, Moss, Wild Places, Unspeakable Things, Pain, Flower Petals, Rivers, Roots, Fear, Magma, Tales, Vines?

> I do not think I am doing it right
How are you doing it then?

>and what happens when I link one of them to my land like it says I need to?
Well... to link to a land, you pick one of the land types, which are Island, Forest, Mountain, Plain, Swamp, for your symbolic link. Not really a specific land.

You'll be better at using mana from that type, and get appropriate magic from it as Gaunlet says here >>52796880

>>52799690
Also, can I still summon things while doing Elder Dragon Highlander?

I kinda want to sick some Eldrazi on him.
>>
>>52801371
Ok so I went kami of mysteries right? Here are my links

Symbolic links x6 free
Hidden places
Unknown places
Secrets
The night sky
Curiosity
Inscrutable

Basically I chose 6 things people would think of as mysterious or were part of mystery. Hudden and unknown places are my land links, as is the sky, they would allow me to tap things like deep caves, underwater depths, an places noone has been easier.

I think thats how it works anyway.

The others are links to things caused by or are mysterious, inspirinf curiosuty having properties that are unknown.

At least I think that's how you're supposed to do it.
>>
File: KamigawaJumpDraft006.pdf (150KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
KamigawaJumpDraft006.pdf
150KB, 1x1px
>>52801486
>>52801534
Thanks for the feedback! Working of this, as if it is a WIP draft. I've got a guy helping with editing but we live on opposite sides of the States so communication can be slow, he's usually headed to bed when I'm waking up.

>>52801541
Thanks for explaining that man.

>Also, can I still summon things while doing Elder Dragon Highlander?
Oh yeah just know that your supernatural and magical powers will drain away, with both you and Bolas losing the ability to use magic at the same time. I've already revised the content to make it clearer that both of you are being drained, hopefully it's good enough. As for zerg rushing his ass I'm not sure how much good that'll do but it's worth a try! Note that he isn't his Planeswalker self, but he is the same Elder Dragon which won the Dragon Wars. He's got about a thousand years of know-how and he's a fierce combatant, but not impossible. Suggestion, bring either artifacts or a BFG 9000.

Pic Related is the current WIP Draft.
>>
So did Duel Monsters Elemental Heroes ever got finished? I can only find the WiP in the drive?
>>
>>52801653
And this time I found it, nevermind.
>>
>>52801611
>Oh yeah just know that your supernatural and magical powers will drain away, with both you and Bolas losing the ability to use magic at the same time. I've already revised the content to make it clearer that both of you are being drained, hopefully it's good enough. As for zerg rushing his ass I'm not sure how much good that'll do but it's worth a try! Note that he isn't his Planeswalker self, but he is the same Elder Dragon which won the Dragon Wars. He's got about a thousand years of know-how and he's a fierce combatant, but not impossible. Suggestion, bring either artifacts or a BFG 9000.

Do we lose our physical power if we are in a physically strong alt-form or we are reduced to our bodymod?
>>
>>52801611
To continue, the first sentences of the introduction being indented seems kinda weird, but maybe that's just me. Although I do think it would like better if it were all on the left side.
All the white space on the first page really stands out, but I'm not sure if that's even fixable if you don't have any more to put in there.
Definitely put a space between the Location roll description and the first location.
As for the perks, there's lots of pages left majorly blank. Maybe just continue with the next origin instead of skipping to the next page? Might look better.
Gear: Again, a space between the start and the undiscounted section would be nice.
On the page with the lands, why does the writing start so far down the page? Actually, the same applies to almost every other page. Although that's probably an aesthetic choice, so it's up to you.
Although the notes /really/ look weird sitting in the middle of the page. Maybe put them on the same page as the end-choices?
I think that that was all.
>>
File: counselofthesoratami.jpg (97KB, 575x915px) Image search: [Google]
counselofthesoratami.jpg
97KB, 575x915px
>>52801611
>Oh yeah just know that your supernatural and magical powers will drain away, with both you and Bolas losing the ability to use magic at the same time. I've already revised the content to make it clearer that both of you are being drained, hopefully it's good enough. As for zerg rushing his ass I'm not sure how much good that'll do but it's worth a try! Note that he isn't his Planeswalker self, but he is the same Elder Dragon which won the Dragon Wars. He's got about a thousand years of know-how and he's a fierce combatant, but not impossible. Suggestion, bring either artifacts or a BFG 9000.
Nice.

Also, it's less Zerg-rushing, and more throwing horrifying monsters like Breaker of Armies, World Breaker, Void Winnower, Desolation Twin, and It That Betrays at him.

But yeah, even as an Elder Dragon he's quite a challenge. I believe those were described as almost as powerful as a Walker sometime?

Eh, I'm pretty confident in my ability to fight him when that magic-draining is done. Not least because I'd just gotten a giant Ryuu form to make it a Dragon 1v1 (How big is Bolas supposed to be anyway? I think someone said 60 feet last thread?).
>>
>>52801611
>Oh yeah just know that your supernatural and magical powers will drain away, with both you and Bolas losing the ability to use magic at the same time.

So I could still use Ki and the like to punch his face? What about sci-fi tech? Would it be valid to use something like a Symbiote to create nukes for me and throw them at the dragon?
>>
>>52801773
Pretty sure ki counts as supernatural. But sci-fi tech should work as normal, since he's saying to bring artifacts in the same post.
>>
File: Nicol Bolas.jpg (28KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Nicol Bolas.jpg
28KB, 223x310px
>>52801715
>Do we lose our physical power if we are in a physically strong alt-form or we are reduced to our bodymod?
Not really. If you happen to be a dragon too then you're a dragon too.

>>52801717
The first bit is centered.
White space is a hassle to deal with but I'm trying to make it look more visually appealing.
Eh okay.
People have complained about that when it was like that.
Alright.
Something odd is happening with the formatting, I've been working on it.
I can try.

>>52801743
Elder Dragons are beefy as heck, yeah.

As for throwing half a dozen beasts at him that's the very definition of Zerg-rush.

He's about 60 feet long from what I recall of the books he's in, but he's been known to be both larger and smaller, magic I'd bet. 60 feet long is the number I've seen the most though so we'll go with that.

>>52801773
Ki might or might not work, depends on Jumper's definitions of what can fall under supernatural. Sci-Fi Stuff should work. You are the only thing being drained so if you happen to have stuff that holds a charge it'll stay.
>>
>>52801502
>pic
That's Tattletale?
Damn, that booty /almost/ make it worth the insufferable personality. Almost.
Somehow I didn't imagine her with long hair.
>>
>>52801885
>Somehow I didn't imagine her with long hair.
She's described as letting her hair down while she's in costume, and keeping in up when in civilian mode. Because Superman doesn't wear glasses.
>>
File: Tapu_Jojo.jpg (97KB, 1181x496px) Image search: [Google]
Tapu_Jojo.jpg
97KB, 1181x496px
Hey, when completing the 77 Rings drawback in the Jojo jump, does one get to keep said rings afterward? Also, am I a bad person for wanting to house-rule going to Pokemon and making pic related a thing?
>>
File: jesus_by_genzoman-db5t6d1.jpg (739KB, 773x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jesus_by_genzoman-db5t6d1.jpg
739KB, 773x1000px
>>52801502
I took pic related as my main form during the jump and became a super-hero using divine-caster powers.
>>
File: digimon vs pokemon.jpg (79KB, 480x718px) Image search: [Google]
digimon vs pokemon.jpg
79KB, 480x718px
For any of you with long chains (+100 jumps), do you still use Pokemon as your starter jump? Why?
>>
File: KamigawaJumpDraft007.pdf (110KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
KamigawaJumpDraft007.pdf
110KB, 1x1px
Just trying a new method of formatting is this any better. Looks better on my screen.
>>
File: Bolas_Before_His_Facelift.jpg (75KB, 386x314px) Image search: [Google]
Bolas_Before_His_Facelift.jpg
75KB, 386x314px
>>52801840
>As for throwing half a dozen beasts at him that's the very definition of Zerg-rush.
Eh... It's more of a miniboss thing. I'd only really call it a Zerg rush if I went for quantity. I mean, I could drown him in hundreds of lesser summons through other systems, but I'm not sure what good that'd do?

>He's about 60 feet long from what I recall of the books he's in, but he's been known to be both larger and smaller, magic I'd bet. 60 feet long is the number I've seen the most though so we'll go with that.
Alright then. I can deal with that. I think.

>>52801977
Yes. Because it's a decent base, and I haven't really restarted my chain yet.
>>
>>52801998
Should the Kami be getting the same age roll as everyone else?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 10.jpg (15KB, 240x198px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 10.jpg
15KB, 240x198px
>>52802062
Yep, new Kami happen too.
>>
>>52801502
I freaked out everyone with my otherwordly powers and technology, also greatly annoying Cauldron by taunting them with scraps of extremely useful infos to make them use up the 3 favors I owed them, and they couldn't force me to give it to them mostly because of the free Outside Conext Problem perk making me immune to getting Contessa'd.
Btw I'm going to ask for a ruling by either myrmidont or Worm_Anon on whether Thanatonium/Vibration warheads from AoBS would do anything to Endbringers.
>>
File: 1463317576854.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463317576854.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>>52796553
>Library of Eternity (DC Occult) + Heart of a Child (Narnia) + Quick Study (Penny Dreadful)

or
>A childlike sense of wonder
>A childlike ability to absorb new information and learn
>And literally every book in existence

Is there anything that could stop you at that point?
>>
>>52801502
Remember a few dozens threads back the anon that rolled a nat 100 to a joke roll to seduce/social-fu Scion?

That was me.
>>
>>52802140
Nap time.
>>
File: Ryusei,_the_Falling_Star.jpg (149KB, 800x584px) Image search: [Google]
Ryusei,_the_Falling_Star.jpg
149KB, 800x584px
>>52802067
Fair enough.

Oh, one anon mentioned taking a Dragon symbolic link to be a dragon spirit?

Do I need that to just be Ryuu, or can I take something else and still get that sweet eastern dragon deal?
>>
>>52802140
Well you'll also likely want Speed Reading from Princess bride. So that you can actually read all the books.
>>
>>52802167
The former sadly. You are linking yourself with the beings that are Dragons.
>>
>>52802166
Jumpchan said I can stay up all night.
>>
>>52802140
The inability to actually use that info?
Like if you found a book that teach you to use magic but you can't actually do magic due to whatever, that book become almost useless. Or a book that teach a very efficient exercise method but you're crippled from the waist down for example.
That, and the eventual memory overload / forgetting what you've learned so take a few 'perfect memory' perks or something else for that.
>>
>>52802140
>reading

NNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD
>>
File: Jugan,_the_Rising_Star.jpg (137KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Jugan,_the_Rising_Star.jpg
137KB, 1024x768px
>>52802140
Ah, too bad. But eh, I'll make room for it in my list.

Now, which Link to drop from Joy, Heavens, or Clouds...
>>
File: Keiga,_the_Tide_Star.jpg (49KB, 419x308px) Image search: [Google]
Keiga,_the_Tide_Star.jpg
49KB, 419x308px
>>52802246
Huh... That was supposed to be for >>52802181. Odd.
>>
>>52801053
Design philosophy for JC is that when designing a Jump, you have to only account for Pokémon Trainer jump been taken. Its a very common thing in media to have a stoic hero, an indomitable will, and iron jaw/curves. So emotion perks, willpower perks, and appearance perks are most common across most jumps.

As it was pointed out, there's multiple people making different jumps. So there's gonna be lots of overlap due to that.
>>
>>52801977
Yeah as I've not yet found a better one.

I can't think of another jump with a perfect memory perk and a comfy setting that I was so fond of as a kid. It'd feel wrong to start in a setting I don't really care about.
>>
File: steel066e11.jpg (12KB, 520x293px) Image search: [Google]
steel066e11.jpg
12KB, 520x293px
>>52801977
Yes. Because it's my only chain.

>>52802068
>Thanatonium/Vibration warheads vs Endbringers.
I'd probably want to confer with Worm before making an official ruling, but here's what I'm thinking, based on what I remember of Endbringers (not much):

Thanatonium/Corrosive torpedoes (Fog ones) seem to work like a small singularity, using gravitons/gravity waves to disintegrate spherical chunks of matter (pic related). So they seem like they'd work pretty well, until you get to the layers of Endbringer that can resist those kinds of gravitational forces. Then they'd become kinda useless.

Vibration warheads (human ones), though, work by finding the resonance frequency of the material they strike, then vibrating it apart at that frequency.
And because each layer of an Endbringer is of different hardnesses, the torpedo would only strike, and then disintegrate, the outermost layer, leaving layers beneath it unharmed.
So you'd only get rid of one 'layer' of endbringer at a time. However, if you kept hitting them again and again, in theory you'd eventually peel through them all, but it turns into a race to hit them in fast enough sequence vs the speed the Endbringers regenerate their layers.

In short, I'm pretty sure the Endbringers already deal with stuff like that from tinkers or as cape powers, so neither are one-shot bullets. They could be useful for peeling open the surface layers so other capes or weapons can get deeper, though.

However, I will say as energy and kinetic-based technological weapons, both types would be fairly useless against Behemoth (due to his dynakinesis).
>>
Someone remind me - why is it verboten to have companions gain CP in all future jumps, like that RWBY one?
>>
>>52802372
>comfy setting
>>
>>52802398
Hyper beam a shit, and always an inferior move choice.
>>
File: Yosei,_the_Morning_Star.jpg (105KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
Yosei,_the_Morning_Star.jpg
105KB, 768x432px
>>52802181
Alright, decided to drop Secrets instead.

So now my build should be finished. Here goes:

Kami [200] I'm sorta sad I can't be one of the cool races here too, but at least there's the Mask.
>perks:
Bizarre Form, upgraded [100] I am a mighty Ryuu. Great and powerful. Notice me, Jugan senpai.
Spirit Attendants [Free] Fancy. For when I don't want to get up to get the remote.
Symbolic Link 12x [500] Island, Forest, Mountain, Plain, Swamp, Luck, Joy, Pleasure, Fertility, Sleep, Clouds, Heavens, and of course Dragon.
Kami in All Things [200] Be careful when you speak my name... Also, lets me be summoned when I allow it, which is cool. Do the whole Shenron thing.
Divine Intervention [300] Enhancing myself, and blessing my priests and shrines. Nice.
>items:
Least God of Cuteness [50] O-Kagachibi!
Starting Gear [Free] Hm. Okay?
Moth Rider’s Stables [200] Giant Moths! These are cool.
Honden of Jumper [Free] Nice. One more upgrade for my Warehouse's look.
Taisha of the Outsider [200] Kinda redundant, but storing prayer's really nice.
Mask of the Kami Jumper [300] Most excellent.
>lands: +200
Basic Lands x5 [150] Cool, really cool. Kamigawa lands are pretty fancy, especially the islands with the buildings on pillars of water.
Oboro, Palace in the Clouds [200] ...a square kilometer of palace. This thing's bigger than China's Summer Palace. Damn, that's cool.
>drawbacks:
Fool's Errand [+100] Alright. Well, I can do that. And that. And that. And... ugh...
Exorsize [+100] Yeah. Uh. I'm a Kami? Why are you trying to exorcise another Kami from why? What the Oni are you trying to accomplish.
The Tip of the Iceberg [+200] Well, screw you too.
A Reckoning [+200] Ogre vs Ryuu. Let's go.
>scenarios:
Elder Dragon Highlander [+600] This though. This'll be a problem. A big one.

Hm... I start in Mikokoro. I wonder what I could do there?
>>
>>52802392
Because it sets a stupid precedent, has meta written all over it as you can't justify it in terms of the setting you're making the jump for and flies in the face of convention. Meta shit like that only really crops up when people can't write a jump with real appeal so have to resort to cheap meta stuff to make their jumps at all popular.

It makes companions from any other jump weak in comparison and throws off the balance of jumps other people have made.
>>
File: g-money.gif (363KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
g-money.gif
363KB, 500x375px
>>52802398
I was wondering how long it'd take for the "everyone jumps the manga, Pokemon is a deathtrap" guy to respond.

How have you been?
>>
>>52802375
>warheads ruling
Thanks mrym! Although I may be completely wrong, I though that the 'different hardness per layer' thing was just some sort of dimensional compression to stuff as much crystalline Endbringer 'flesh' as possible into increasingly 'dense' layers, that's why I thought that vibration warheads would have been very effective, although finding a way to mix vibration and corrosion warheads together could do the trick ( awrhead with an AoE like the corrosion warhead that applied the vibration effect anywhere it touches).
>>
Question again for Mardukth / other Exalted buffs.

I asked a while back about what I'd learn from Suntarankal's Dojo and was given a few good answers, but... Exalted wiki's garbage.

Any suggestions as to which books to look into for specific Exalted martial arts?
>>
>>52801998
What do the Kitsune look like here?
>>
File: Eight and a Half Tails.png (205KB, 300x378px) Image search: [Google]
Eight and a Half Tails.png
205KB, 300x378px
>>52802625
To be frank... odd. Pic Related.
>>
>>52802649

Looks like an Asian Anubis
>>
>>52802667
Yeah they do.
>>
>>52802540
Depending on the game you're, or the anime, there are also several end of the world scenarios running on the background.
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
>>52802614
There isn't really a single book for it... Scroll of the Monk is supposed to be the go-to book for that, but it's hilariously badly-written garbage.

Mostly, you'll find the martial arts spread out over the various books of the Exalted types, all the Manuals of Exalted Power have some, and the Glories of the Most High each have some cool ones too (Crystal Chameleon's great).
>>
File: 1440310769391.png (388KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
1440310769391.png
388KB, 500x352px
>>52802649
…Might I request an option to make all Kitsune the ears and tail type instead?
>>
File: Mending_Hands.jpg (67KB, 640x470px) Image search: [Google]
Mending_Hands.jpg
67KB, 640x470px
>>52802625
>>52802649
Eh, he's also an ancient kitsune sage. The non-elderly kitsune look a little bit different.

It's odd how they're missing mouths or noses though.
>>
>>52802720

Fuck.

Welp, time to start digging. Any particular styles you'd suggest or should I just learn all the ones I can get?

And thank you for taking the time to answer. It's appreciated.
>>
File: fuck you scaffolding.gif (984KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you scaffolding.gif
984KB, 500x346px
>>52802686
I said comfy rather than safe. It's kind of a matter of tone really, the world isn't going to end because a genuine apocalypse in Pokemon would be so tonally at odds with the rest of the setting. At the end of the day you can rely on the bonds of friendship and the hard work of 10 year olds to win the day because that shit actually works in Pokemon.

The end of the world scenarios are usually resolved without anyone even getting hurt (although getting caught in a giant tentacruel attack would be unfortunate).

Also most of the mad shit seems to pass the vast majority of people by as even seeing a legendary Pokemon is a huge deal.
>>
>>52802720
>but it's hilariously badly-written garbage.

Not really - the fluff is fine, the styles are interesting, the descriptions of the charms are neat.

Now, mechanically, the Sidereal Martial Arts *perform* far too well for them to have existed in the setting without either changes to its history or them all being relatively new. The dearth of high-Essence charms also makes them stand out, though Exalted never cared about support for 5+ Essence anyway.

That doesn't really mean much outside of actually trying to play the tabletop though.

>>52802760

He's exaggerating. Scroll of the Monk is fine as a resource.
>>
>>52802753
I'll think about it.

>>52802754
They still look really odd in my opinion.

As for the nose & mouth thin that can be blamed on the airstyle they based the Kitsune on, in the same way that Okami has no mouth & nose.
>>
>>52802807
Just keep to canon. Don't add things in just because it'd be a popular choice. All I ask.
>>
>>52802754
Don't even look like foxes, frankly.
>>
>>52802807
Can Bolas deal with an immediate Dimension Slash to the face at several times the speed of sound or am I fucked if that's my Trump card?
>>
File: Sun Dragon.png (655KB, 952x637px) Image search: [Google]
Sun Dragon.png
655KB, 952x637px
>>52802760
Hm... Well, there's the Infernal Monster style as the natural one for Infernals.

The Crystal Chameleon and Crane Styles are pretty cool (Glories of the Most High: The Maidens), as are the five different Immaculate Dragon Styles (Manual of Exalted Power: Dragon-Blooded), White Reaper (Glories of the Most High: Luna), Throne Shadow (Scroll of Errata), and Black Claw Style (Ink Monkeys).

But that's mostly personal favorites.

>>52802798
I do concede that some of the styles are interesting (mostly White Veil and Dreaming Pearl Courtesan).

But they are not good examples of Exalted martial arts and for the most part terribly balanced. And a lot of fluff in the first chapter doesn't make much sense in the rest of Creation.
>>
>>52802791
>(although getting caught in a giant tentacruel attack would be unfortunate).

That's why you get psychic powers to teleport the fuck out of trouble instead of perfect memory.
>>
File: Kitsune-diviner.jpg (93KB, 800x590px) Image search: [Google]
Kitsune-diviner.jpg
93KB, 800x590px
>>52802807
>>52802900
Fair enough. They just look weird in general.
>>
>>52799298
Could you do it somewhere like the Warp? It's already filled with souls and that kind of boundary is probably fucked there already.
>>
>>52802486
Hm... Okay, thanks.
>>
>>52802956
Why would you put tits to that thing.
>>
File: seviper used bite.gif (4MB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
seviper used bite.gif
4MB, 420x315px
>>52802941
Well you can get both.

Or you can always get a psychic pokemon with teleport or a pokemon that can fly reasonably quickly.
>>
File: Doom Blade.jpg (27KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Doom Blade.jpg
27KB, 223x310px
>>52802906
Well his personal go to is likely pic related? He'll treat you like a foe he needs to kill. I'd imagine he'd panic if you managed to score more than a couple of hits in, D-Slash is kinda BS when you don't have stupid game mechanics regen on your side.

>>52802956
>>52802853
>>52802982
Mixed opinions. Good points on both sides.
>>
File: Samurai of the Pale Curtain.jpg (104KB, 720x517px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai of the Pale Curtain.jpg
104KB, 720x517px
>>52802982
No idea, honestly. At least it's still better than Ink-Eyes
>>
>>52803000
Without game mechanics, shouldn't Dimension Slash just cleave him in half? And if this is him without a Spark, that should be enough, right?

Though yeah, I should probably be careful of Bolas' own Blue and Black bullshit.
>>
>>52802941
You can just get a pokemon with teleport for that Anon.
Also long-term Savant is super fucking good with Highschool DXD Magic
>>
>>52803000
If it's not in the actual series, how can you even consider putting it in? If it is in, how can you not put it in? Why does what anyone wants or thinks matter beyond those points?
>>
>>52802982
Westerners always make terrible adaptations of Japanese mythology/folklore desu.
>>
>>52803047
>Also long-term Savant is super fucking good with Highschool DXD Magic
What are the extents of what that can do, anyway?
>>
File: download (4).jpg (13KB, 238x211px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
13KB, 238x211px
>>52803066
To be fair, it's pretty terrible to begin with.
>>
>>52803057
Couldn’t you say the same about Zootopia’s 70% Less Fur?
>>
>>52803068
"Magic System [100+/Free*] - Unless you already do, of course! You may choose a system of
magic that helps you actually utilize mana. In short, it provides you a mental map of reality and a
way to create spells based on that map. After making your intent with the spell, you calculate
the mathematics behind it using said system, and then charge it with mana. This can create
everything from teleportation, elemental attacks, and even turning the magic of your foes
against them if you’re a good enough wiz at math. You can buy more systems with each
purchase of this perk. Every Faction except Independent and every Race except human
receives a magical system for free."
TL;DR: It can be used for teleportation, elemental attacks and making your foes' magic backfire on them if you're good enough at math which a savant would be perfect at.
Basically this nullifies any magical threat with Savant and can be used for some cool elemental manipulation.
>>
>>52803047
As I said in earlier threads, things like Savant are pretty common in mundane jumps, while being a physic is not.

And Savant is the drop-in capstone, and since this is your first jump without Warehouse or previous worlds stuff, being a Drop-in is not that nice.
>>
>>52803030
Not exactly. D-Slash basically care not a bit about defense and directly deals damage but he's got a lot of 'hp' and it's not an insta-kill spell. Also Blue Red and Black bullshit yeah.

>>52803057
This is true but I don't want to discourage the use of a build just because of a demographic. The books just describe them as Anthropomorphic Foxes.
>>
So then
>Divine Intervention + Jumper of Spirit and Flesh to carry Kami based on myself around
>Descending Hierarchy to have godlike Demon Souls
How else can I make aspects of myself into a pantheon to carry around in my Inner World?
>>
>>52803066
And the Japanese always make terrible adaptations of western mythology/foklore.

Coincidence?
Purposeful insults?
Or is everyone just equally retarded.
>>
>>52803066
As opposed to moe kitsune who are 100% faithful to the mythology?

Modern adaptations of mythology are stupid the vast majority of the time.
>>
File: Young-Hellboy-Lost-in-Africa.jpg (69KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
Young-Hellboy-Lost-in-Africa.jpg
69KB, 500x524px
>>52803135
Only Mignola is allowed to master all mythologies.

Jump when
>>
>>52801998
Do you need Mana Seism to tap lands or does it just let you "overdrive" them at the cost of dancing them?
>>
>>52803124
Use psychonauts for an atmy of yourself from the past only in your head?
>>
File: kitsune in myth.png (19KB, 1860x208px) Image search: [Google]
kitsune in myth.png
19KB, 1860x208px
>>52803119
>This is true but I don't want to discourage the use of a build just because of a demographic.
That, and as I noted up at >>52803101 it’s not as if we don’t have precedent for an option to change the appearance of a group.

>>52803165
>As opposed to moe kitsune who are 100% faithful to the mythology?
Well, sort of.
>>
>>52803113
>As I said in earlier threads, things like Savant are pretty common in mundane jumps, while being a physic is not.
I guess but starting with Pokemon is even more mundane.
Also being a drop in in Pokemon isn't that bad, I mean most trainers are just 10-20 year old NEETs with no connection, you'd just be lacking some family to back you up.
>>
I heard in Fate that the more people who know a spell or magecraft the less powerful it will be is that true for us aswell or as Jumpers are we immune? Maybe only what we bought with cp is immune?
>>
>>52797580
Claymore. Became one of those....bio-weapon things whatever they are that eat peoples guts.

Fun times.
>>
>>52803107
So it's basically Nanoha magic with less focus on friendship beams? What are the differences in magic systems?
>>
>>52803201
Hey, someone screenshot my post.
>>
>>52803215
Don't know much about Nanoha so can't comment on it.
>>
>>52803230
Whats a huldr?
>>
>>52803198
>someone tries to attack this Jumper mentally
>wrongneighborhoodmotherfucker.jpg
"Fuck that, we'll just attack his soul."
>manages to burst into the Inner World
>Comes face-to-face with a Fetich Soul
"THIS ISN'T BETTER! IT'S NOT BETTER!"
>>
>>52803232
No I meant if you can do all of that with one type of DxD magic system, what's the difference in other magic systems in the same setting?
>>
File: 1433124721365.jpg (499KB, 742x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1433124721365.jpg
499KB, 742x1050px
>>52803193
The later.

>>52803201
The depiction is that of an Anthropomorphic Fox, but I guess I could add in a feature to lessen the fur. I mean it isn't hurting anyone for it to be a thing.
>>
>>52803253
>Fetich Soul
Enlighten me anon.
>>
>>52803230
Oh, that was you?
In that case, let me complement you for an informative post.
>>
>>52803244
A huldra is a type of troll. Most similar creatures are called troll-wives or troll-daughters. They are generally depicted as a beautiful woman with either a cow tail and/or a tree hollow on their back.

Like kitsune, they can become enamored with human men, and there were many myths about them being involve with them. Again like kitsune, the tone and outcome varied throughout region and time. There were often laws and catches that caused the relationship to fall apart, or there weren't, or the man avoided them cleverly. A common one was that a man who saw her tail would cause the huldra to freak out and either kill him or run away out of shame. But again, such reactions were not always the case, least of all because not all people believed the huldra had a tail instead of the tree hollow.
>>
>>52803272
No prob, it just gets under my skin when people talk authoritatively on fey/fae/fairies based on shit like Changeling.
>>
>>52803261
Not entirely sure, I haven't watched the anime in years and the Jump doesn't go into depth.
I assume a magic system can only effect one element per system but I may be way off.
Either read the source material, ask the jump creator or fan wank it.
>>
>>52803266
Basically, Infernal Exalted can learn to make aspects of themselves into demon gods called Souls. Fetich Souls are a version you can only make if you take a certain perk and are capable of temporarily channeling all of your powers.
>>
>>52803294
Okay, thanks.
>>
>>52803277
Cow tail wives. Really thats pretty interesting. So europeans liked the dryads and the ox king waifus but didnt really have foxy butt waifus.

Any more you know of? Thats kinda cool really.
>>
>>52803288
A lot of history makes more sense when you go with the idea that people are the same everywhere.

I’m sure ancient japan had men who fantasized about having a hot kitsune waifu.
>>
>>52803402
Humans can make waifus out of literally anything. Animal? Anthropomorphize it. Inanimate object? Make a spirit out of it. Hideous inhuman thing? Make it beautiful. Aliens? We'll do the same thing when we meet them.
>>
File: Kitsune Wife.jpg (430KB, 1280x1104px) Image search: [Google]
Kitsune Wife.jpg
430KB, 1280x1104px
How does this look then?

As Depicted in Myth [+000]
This world is slightly different. The themes are much more... classical in tastes. Among the changes this effect has on the world are kitsune having the ability to take a human form, but otherwise often look like normal foxes, and spirits both benign and malevolent beings even stranger in the manner with which they present themselves.

>>52803402
Very likely.
>>
>>52803393
Like I mentioned in that original post, there are selkies. Those are shapeshifting seals. As was common in shapeshifter myths at that time, they generally had a seal skin they could take off to adopt human shape, or put back on to go back to being a seal. The myth is that if you take the skin, the selkie is bound to become your wife.

The thing about selkies is that they were almost always extremely submissive and easy to abuse. So more often than you'd see with kitsune or huldra (though such myths do exist), there's often an element of an abusive husband who squanders his luck in having a devoted inhuman wife by mistreating her. Yet unlike a kitsune who would curse them or a huldra who would rip their arms out of socket, the selkie just took it until she could, hopefully, grab her skin back and flee. Of course like the other two there are also stories of them having to leave because of some other dumb reason, or living happily ever after with their husband and all that jazz.

One thing about selkies though? There were male ones too.

>>52803402
There wouldn't be stories about them living happily ever after if they didn't.
>>
>>52803435
Looks good.
>>
>>52803432
>The aliens don't have a similar strain of xenophilia.
>Get extremely weirded out that no matter how different they are, there are humans lining up to ask them out for dinner.
>>
>>52803435
Can there be another drawback where the jump is set in a Japanese highschool and all the girls wear short-skirts so it can be even more like my animes?
>>
>>52803516
Denied.
>>
>>52803451
I guess husbandos were universal too.
>>
>>52803580
Husbandos are uncommon. Inhuman seducers and rapists are much more common.
>>
>>52803451
>There were male ones too.
Gasp. Supernatural husbandos.
They've been around all this time as well!

>>52803475
You know how there's horror films and other media, where humans go to space and there's all sorts of scary aliens.
Welp, we'll be the scary aliens, the scary aliens who want to hold appendages.

>>52803435
Nice
>>
>>52803604
>we'll be the scary aliens, the scary aliens who want to hold appendages.
I'd watch that film.
>>
Which version of Injustice is the jump? The game or the comic? I'm trying to work out the rough level of power rings in it, like would they be comic book levels or closer to GLAtS levels.
>>
>>52803589
Small point of fact: most regional forms of vampire myth, before Dracula united the mythos into one type of vampire, had something to do with sex, and incubii used to be little ugly things that imposed on people, often while they were asleep, not sexually, just being a weight on their chests or back.

The former are theorised to be myths used to excuse or explain infidelity or other very human mischief, where incubus myths are theorised as explainations for medical conditions that cause difficulty in breathing while sleeping, including possibly hearts attacks, and also, in some other forms, provide an explnation for depression and lethargy.

The connections between the myths cultures generate and the possible truths that motivate them is pretty fascinating. Or maybe I'm just a huge nerd.
>>
>>52803640
I thought that the game and the comic are in the same continuity?
>>
>>52803689
Funny how these things change over time.

Do we have a generic mythology jump in the works? Not the Greek one, just a general one?
>>
>>52803690
Not really, like the comic have a yellow ring using Superman wipe out most of the Green lanterns and do pic related. The games never show anything close to that.
>>
>>52801998
Male
Human - 0
Jukai Forest
Yamabushi - 100

Jumper of Flesh and Spirit - 500 * Neat-O.
Siblings Across Spirit and Body - 200 * Huh. This is a weird ability.
Mana Fount - 0
Summoning - 200 * Oh hell yeah.
Symbolic Links -

Companion Import - 500

Starting Gear - 0
Monk's Livelihood - 0

Basic Lands x10 - [200] - 100

You-Who-Took-It + 300
Night March of 1000 Oni + 300

Elder Dragon Highlander (+600)
-Basic Lands x20 - 600

So, not gonna lie, I dont actually know much about Kamigawa.

Probably just going to end up solving problems by punching them.
>>
>>52803135
wow, it's almost like there's gonna be fuck ups if one culture with different values and people interprets another.

Wow. Truly shocking, indeed.
>>
File: Final_Judgment.jpg (102KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
Final_Judgment.jpg
102KB, 620x400px
>>52803830
>Probably just going to end up solving problems by punching them.
...Good luck punching O-Kagachi and Bolas?
>>
>>52803135
>>52803832
Either way you think they could get some of the big things right, for instance odin is not a loli girl.
>>
>>52803905
I'll boop it in the snoot!
>>
File: mecha_by_hikaruga-d3jq04n.jpg (194KB, 1037x771px) Image search: [Google]
mecha_by_hikaruga-d3jq04n.jpg
194KB, 1037x771px
>>52803905
>Not using mechas to punch things
>>
>>52803956
But that mecha has no fists. How can you boop things in the snoot?
>>
>>52803909
To be fair, they do that to their own mythology and heck, their history all the fucking time.

How many games and animes are there where Nobunaga is a qt grill after all?
>>
>>52803971
With the barrel of the gun, of course.

No better follow-up to a snoot booping than a firing an energy cannon the size of a small country.
>>
>>52803971
Shove them into gun then turn it up to full power, its the gun equivalent of a punch.
>>
>>52803905
This is pre-Spark Bolas. He'll still die if you just punch him really, really hard. I may get mind raped when I do it but eh, what're you gonna do? If he's not dead by the time our powers are gone then I'll punch him with a mecha.

Is the ghost snek like Japanese Jörmungandr or what?

>>52803941
This too.

>>52803956
This guy gets it!
>>
>>52803977
How many games are there where Nobunaga was an evil demon who wants to either kill everything or take it over?
>>
>>52804001
>Is the ghost snek like Japanese Jörmungandr or what?
Basically, yeah. That's O-Kagachi, the thing your You-Who-Took-It drawback sends at you (in addition to, like, all the Kami).

>O-Kagachi was the mightiest of the kami on Kamigawa. It was the Kami of the Barrier that divided the physical world from the spirit world. O-Kagachi's manifest form was that of an immesureably vast, eight-headed serpent with eyes that blazed like stars. It was the soul of the world, the very first kami, as old as the plane itself.
>Its first appearance resulted in the demise of three-thousand warriors, who had been sent by Lord Konda to rescue Princess Michiko from the hands of the thief Umezawa. When O-Kagachi struck, its jaws ripped upward from the very earth and downward from the sky, devouring Konda's men -- as well as a sizeable portion of land -- in one bite. It also defeated Hidetsugu's master, the All-Consuming Oni of Chaos easily.
>>
File: Final Judgement.jpg (57KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Final Judgement.jpg
57KB, 312x445px
>>52803830
Let me guess the plan. Large amounts of Land getting tapped for Charges. Charges are used to Hulk out as needed. Rest of the Mana is used for fucking dangerous summons?

>>52804001
>Is the ghost snek like Japanese Jörmungandr or what?
Something like that. He's the Kami of Boundaries and he's got this thing where he is the boundary between the spirit and physical realms.

He's also capable of pic related to everything within visual range of his kilometer, at least, long body.
>>
>>52804013
Those are not mutually exclusive things funnily enough.

I'm also certain that particular combo has been done at least once. If not twice.
>>
>>52803971
Mechas don't need fists to punch things. They just do it.
>>
How hard would it be to conjure Grief Seeds with the First Magic?
>>
>>52804043
>He's also capable of pic related to everything within visual range of his kilometer, at least, long body.
There are perks that take care of that.
>>
File: I AM FIRE.jpg (17KB, 329x329px) Image search: [Google]
I AM FIRE.jpg
17KB, 329x329px
>>52796598
>"I AM FIRE. THE BEES TRANSFORMED."
>>
>>52804122
True true.
>>
>>52804043
>He's also capable of pic-related
What, biting people?
>>
>>52804042
Good to know then.

>>52804043
Well, no, actually. My jumper has an absolute metric fuckton of strength boosters. So the plan was literally just to punch him until he died. Maybe add in the book from RWBY that lets you make things explode when you kill them by punching them, just for a little extra flair.
>>
>>52804275
>strength boosters
I hope you have something like Dragon Ball's Ki or are an Anima's warrior (or something like that), because if you don't, strength is going to become pretty useless against many enemies.

Remember that in DBZ if you're strong enough you can create holes into space and time just by screaming really loud.
>>
File: ROFL.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
ROFL.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>52804271
Nah exiling them outside the Plane. He doens't use the effect but that one time during an attack on the Blue School.

>>52804275
Pic Related. Not sure if because so simple of because so simple.
>>
>>52804387
Sometimes simpler is better. There's less of a plan to fuck up.
>>
Do eldrazi parts have any specific strange stats or powers? I was thinking of trying to make armor out of some of them via monster hunter smithing.
>>
>>52804464
Yeah sure you just have to summon them there in the first place.
>>
Nobody saw nothin'.

>>52804318
What, spirits? I have magic swords and guns for that.

Plus Dragon Slave. Bitches love dragon slave.

Chi can also do that in Negima. The MC in the sequel series got super pissed off and punched a temporal scrying spell until it turned into time travel.

>>52804387
I'm a simple man. I find that most problems can be solved with liberal application of alcohol and/or violence.

Oh and thanks for the jump, by the way. Not that familiar with Kamigawa, but I always like seeing MtG jumps. One question before I forget: can I choose to have the lands permanently integrate with a pocket dimension I have?

>>52804428
I like you, anon.
>>
>>52804494
Thanks but I mean will I have to redo it every jump?
>>
>>52804537
Not if the Pocket Dimension allows for changes to stick no, otherwise yeah.
>>
File: weed comic.jpg (76KB, 651x721px) Image search: [Google]
weed comic.jpg
76KB, 651x721px
To celebrate 4/20, have you ever done drugs in your chain, jumpers?
>>
>>52804618
>Implying I'm not spending my whole chain high as a kite
Why did you think all jumpers are such assholes. Impaired judgment plays a big part in it.
>>
File: CO.pdf (33KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
CO.pdf
33KB, 1x1px
Dumping some shit I made in the last few hours.
I'd like some suggestions and feedback on it.
>>
>>52804703
>tfw forgot trip
>>
File: c63.png (120KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
c63.png
120KB, 500x400px
>>52804618
I have put potentially mind-altering extraterrestrial lifeforms in my body. Does that count?
>>
>>52804676
There's a decade long haze in my memory where KotOR should be.
>>
>>52804703
>400 CP to start instead of the standard 1000 CP
>Lose everything you have
>Game Mechanics
>Lose memories of the original jump you've been to with no reward

Is this a troll? I know this is based on Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, but this doesn't feel like an organic world to go to.

Just make a gauntlet if you really want to make a special formatting jump.
>>
>>52804778
I never planned to make it feel like an organic world and I honestly thought of classifying it as a gauntlet but was unsure about how those things were classified.
I took a glimpse at them and saw from the ones I've seen always start with 0cp so I was unsure if that was a rule of thumb for gauntlets.
It's more of a gauntlet than a normal jump but I'm not sure what to classify it as.
Also no it is not a troll.
>>
>>52804799
Is this your first jump? You ought to know the rules before you start breaking them.
>>
>>52796980
That does sound a lot like Zen-O. And that's a very bad thing.
>>
>>52804809
Second general attempt.
I'm a total newfriend and I looked at the jump rules awhile back and IIRC 1000CP was just a rule of thumb and less of a required rule(Dragon Ball itself also breaks this so I thought it was okay).
>>
>>52804840
1000 CP isn't exactly a rule of thumb. It's more of a hard rule. While we've had exceptions in the past, they were done in settings where it was justified, like Warframe.

Those jumpmaking rules were made at a time when not a lot of things were set in stone. If you want to do something like this, make more jumps, because there's a ton of things wrong with it and people can tell that you aren't very good at it, to be blunt.
>>
>>52804778
Also to clarify since you didn't fully read the notes you regain your memories of the original jumps after the 'gauntlet' is over.
>>52804880
Oh I know I fucking suck cocks at making jumps.
This jump and the last one were effectively unjumpable shitposts I made in 1-4 hours that I hoped to improve eventually after I got feedback.
If I continue this jump I'll rework it into a gauntlet, add some drawbacks and make memory losing into one of the drawbacks.
>>
>>52804494
If you summon something like a Wizard, will they be able to use magic? Will a summon know everything the original did?
>>
>>52804913
You should start with something normal before you try to experiment with anything. It isn't about proving anything, it's just a matter of knowing where you're going wrong. If you're going to go against the norms, the problems just stack up.

You could have done Back Cover, could have done BBS, why choose CoM when technically CoM is included in the current KH jump?
>>
>>52804999
Thanks for the advice Anon.
I'll follow it in the future.
>Why choose CoM when technically CoM is included in the current KH jump
Because Anon I'm a gay inspired faggot who thought a CoM ripoff jump with going through every past jump would be a good idea.
I have learned my mistake and will never try to step out of line again until I make something decent.
>>
>>52805052
You just don't have enough to support it. Your idea is basically Tower of the Multiverse from Dragon's Crown, except it's a special drawback there, but here it's your entire jump.

If you take a look at the people that are well known for experimenting like Heavens, Digger, Red, you'll see that they still stick to the default model and just branch off in little bits here and there. If there's something familiar people are more likely to accept it.
>>
File: Bruh Time.png (147KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Bruh Time.png
147KB, 500x333px
>>52804989
Okay there are two layers to the art of Summoning.

Summoning in pre-revisionist materials was the literal movement of a being to the presence and control of the mage or Planeswalker summoning it. Some summoned creatures agreed to be servants of the spellcaster, while others were enslaved by the spell known as the geas, to be used in magical combat. If the wizard doing the summoning was victorious, the summoned creatures were usually returned to their places of origin; but if the wizard failed, the surviving summoned creatures would be stranded where they were summoned. This is the sort of Summoning most of the Kamigawa magic users are used to seeing. Dealing with Kami and Oni are commonly a very careful relationship so you can do this.

The modern idea of summoning involves both the pre-revisionist way and the creation of a faux entity based on the concept of that creature, which is pulled from the Æther. These summoned creatures have no will of their own, and vanish when no longer needed. This concept is described in The Eternal Ice by Lim-Dûl to Jodah. Though Jodah is not in fact summoned, as Lim-Dûl suggests, the explanation is still valid and continues to be the best flavor related description of the summoning process.

The summoning of unique, Legendary individuals is similar to this, but based on the concept of a specific individual and not simply off of a group. It is also described in The Eternal Ice.

So yeah, summoning an individual and you'll get a person exactly as smart as you'd think. Summon from whole cloth and you'll get a faux entity based on the being you were summoning and thus a close approximate of the being you summoned.

Hope this helps.
>>
File: I'm a genius.jpg (3KB, 111x125px) Image search: [Google]
I'm a genius.jpg
3KB, 111x125px
is anyone working on an Gundam IBO jump?
>>
>>52804880
What about Warframe having 1500 cp was justified? I don't really care either way, I just find your insistence of 1000 cp being a hard rule, yet Warframe being a justified exception curious. Its a big jump sure, but not the biggest.
>>
>>52804142
>not_the_bees.gif intensifies
>>
>>52805344
What is that, a picture for ants?
>>
File: Alucard true form.gif (972KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
Alucard true form.gif
972KB, 500x260px
>>52804618
Soul eating is one hell of a drug.
>>
>>52804618
Well let's just say I redubbed Pot of Greed to Pot of Weed in my jump of Duel Monsters. Really helped to mellow things out. You'd be amazed what giving everyone huge supplies of weed can do to a place.
>>
>>52805226
So if I summon a replica, they won't be able to use magic?
>>
>>52804498
>Constantly makes jumps about overpowered magic
>Jumper likes to punch things

You're quite a conundrum
>>
File: tumblr_ogq1q0eviD1vtmcwlo1_500.png (265KB, 500x296px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogq1q0eviD1vtmcwlo1_500.png
265KB, 500x296px
>>52805430
Well, you see, magic in comic books involves lots of pretty colors, so I'm easily entertained by it.
>>
File: Prodigal Sorcerer.png (108KB, 200x285px) Image search: [Google]
Prodigal Sorcerer.png
108KB, 200x285px
>>52805420
Well they'll have some magic. Mostly though they'll be good for fighting and little else unless your summoning the other way.
>>
>>52805363
Justification for these things tends to be subjective and only reinforced by majority rules. He could just argue that anything with more than 10000 CP worth of choices justifies 1500 CP. The standard 1246 4 background template with 4 sets of 123 items is generally around 9000 total.

Some of the largest jumps we have in that regard are around 45000 to 50000. I'm not sure where Warframe falls in that spectrum, but it's just author's choice whether they give more CP or not.
>>
>>52805503
Can we take both scenarios?
>>
File: How to Have FUN.jpg (84KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
How to Have FUN.jpg
84KB, 500x486px
>>52805681
Sure if you so wish. Though I will be making a Scenario per Race in addition to the one that is already out.

Human's is named Plotbound.
Thread posts: 451
Thread images: 123

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.