[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/awg/ alternative wargames general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 50

File: raiders.png (763KB, 800x589px) Image search: [Google]
raiders.png
763KB, 800x589px
>What is /awg/?
A thread to talk about minis and games which fall between the cracks. /hwg/ doesn't entertain fantasy (for good reason) and the other threads are locked to very specific games, so this thread isn't tied to a game, or a genre, lets talk about fun wargames.

Any scale, any genre, any company, any minis. Skirmishers welcome. Rules designers welcome.

>Examples of games that qualify
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_miniature_wargames
Grimdark Future, Age of Fantasy, Mighty Armies, Dragon Rampant, Of Gods and Mortals, Frostgrave, Hordes of the Things, Songs of Blades and Heroes, Freebooter's Fate, Dark Age, LotR and anything that doesn't necessarily have a dedicated thread (gorkamundheim).

>Places to get minis
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D2DbNJ2mYAUxh5P9Pq9NZqS5tXHGn0i2JhZchEwbA2I/edit?usp=sharing

>The Novice Trove
http://pastebin.com/viWJ1Yvk

homebrew systems are wolcome
>>
>>52791044
beyond being ashamed i got a typo in this OP, i was thinking, how about we make some pics to use as op instead of whatever op feels like posting? I mainly feel it would help for recognizeability, but maybe you would prefer random OPs.
>>
File: Newsletter-FOTO-2.jpg (245KB, 700x599px) Image search: [Google]
Newsletter-FOTO-2.jpg
245KB, 700x599px
I've got to repeat myself on here, so.. I need some help: I'm looking for models to play Legends of the old West (warhammer historical), but I'm looing for models bigger than 28mm. I found pic related (36mm by Oniria) but I'm having troubles finding more models with the same scale, including civilians and women (armed or not)

Except some far west looking models from Malifaux, I'm truly in the dark
>>
>>52791494
kind of an unusual scale.
I found this though
http://knuckleduster.com/shop/index.php?route=product/category&path=1_15
Says the minis are 36mm from feet to the eyes.
look for historical ~1/48 minis maybe?
I don't think you'll be able to get a lot of stuff for, say townspeople and cowboys, but you might be able to find stuff for civil war or independence war stuff.
That should be a good place to start converting at least.
Maybe you can even use the western variant of 'army men' for that.
>>
>>52791494
>>52791624
I forgot to ask, but I'm curious, why not 28mm?
You'd have a shit ton of models to use.
Black Scorpion, Reaper etc.
>>
>>52791624
i am not him, but was googling around for help, then i thought of hystorical scales as well, and i was thinking that 1/48 should be 36 mm but it isn't in my experience, googling around i found out scales aren't actually as respected as i thought, some people on TMP were talkign about tamya's 48 being 28 mm tall. >>52791494
But it is true tht 1/48 should be 36 mms and if you check many miniatures actually are.
>>
>>52791624
>>52791641
>>52791821

Thanks for the answers, I'll check some 1/48 manufacturers

As for "why not 28mm" I just don't like the heroic scale with big heads and most of the female/bandits sculpts out there.
>>
Bump already i guess.
>>
I'm trying to figure out which of these systems would have more appeal:

>28-32mm skirmish game of about 6-10 models set in a Hellgate: London setting that uses a roll off mechanic where the difference in rolls determines the number of hits

Or

>Platoon level 28mm fantasy game with a Classical era/Arabian Nights feel setting that uses opposed dice pools and focuses on small groups of models combining attacks against bigger/elite targets
>>
Wow, dead.
>>
File: Hunter-mini.png (156KB, 238x331px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter-mini.png
156KB, 238x331px
How is Heavy Gear? I like the aesthetic but I don't know anything about the actual game or scale, is it skirmish sized? Anyone have any links to the rule books?
>>
>>52795023
Fuck that is tough, because I like the sound of both... I would say Arabian Nights because it would be more unique theme and would capitalize on the whole Attack on Titan OR Monster Hunter vibe
>>
>>52796616
The new rules are pretty solid. It has a lot of neat ideas, and even includes stuff like electronic warfare.

The scale is usually a couple of comvat groups compised to up to 6 models. It's based on the number if actions in the group, with a max of 6 so some units have more actions and thus you'll have smaller combat groups.

The starter boxes come with about a dozen models and are a solid core.
>>
>>52797585
The new ruleset being Blitz right? Electronic warfare sounds awesome! Is that like hacking in Infinity?
>>
>>52797707
Yeah, the Blitz rules you can download for free from their site.

Similar, yeah. You can do stuff like fuck up radio communications and cause sensor blackouts and shit.
>>
>>52797707
A good way to think of it is a bit like Infinity but with whole fireteams of TAGs. The rules seem a bit overwhelming at first but you can build them up a bit at a time over several games.

While I'm talking HGB I might as well link some pics of my collection - this is most of two starter sets plus a couple of extra blisters of models, and is over twice as much as a standard army.

https://ideaswithoutend.wordpress.com/2017/03/13/heavy-gear-army-backstory-whitetop-regional-army-9th-gear-regiment-311tv-cncs/#more-3127
>>
>>52797030
Honestly, I'd say the Hellgate: London theme would stick out a bit more. The fantasy one is more rounded out, though.

Its more of older Warhammer/Warmahordes than Monster Hunter. What I meant was though that the system has it so instead of death by a thousand papercuts, a unit of basic troops, like swordsmen or goblins or something, can attack a giant or griffon more effectively by grouping up.
>>
>>52791044
hey guys, OP of >>52798962 here

Looking for city combat maps for a roll20 game I'm doing that involves mecha/vehicle combat. Know of any resources that might work for me?
>>
File: img4c1ebd28711d5.jpg (45KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
img4c1ebd28711d5.jpg
45KB, 288x288px
>>52796616
I don't know much, but these guys are cute.
>>
>>52800136
Utopia look cool as fuck but hold off on buying if you're considering it, there's supposed to be a kickstarter for new kits for them this summer.
>>
File: jaguar.jpg (57KB, 357x341px) Image search: [Google]
jaguar.jpg
57KB, 357x341px
>>52796616
Skirmish scale, but with enough points on the table you could also call it a battle scale game. In those larger games, combined arms are more important, so tanks, infantry, aircraft, etc are all solid choices to round out a list.

DP9's plastic starter sets are hugely affordable compared to the rest of the range, which because of how old the game is, is pretty staggeringly large. Whatever faction you decide to go with, one or even two of the starter boxes is actually a really solid buy, and everything else you can pick up piecemeal as you decide to experiment with new units.
>>
>>52801669
Two starter sets and a bit of creativity can cover a lot of stuff, you get every option for all the units and can start mucking about with Duellists (your anime hero characters) like this one, made from a plastic Iguana and some bitz box trawling.

On average a 150 point game is 8-15 mechs over 2-4 squads I'd say but once you get into the older models you can get massive superheavy mechs, infantry swarms, bikers, all sorts.
>>
Aside from the hate towards spartan, are there any problems with firestorm armada or is it considered good?
>>
>>52802111
It'll exist till August. After that, it'll be replaced by 3rd edition, cooked up by the man that fucked up Dystopian Wars and is responsible for Planetfall. Don't get into it now, or if you do, expect to change everything in a few months.
>>
>>52802296
>3rd edition

OH wow I REALLY can't WAIT for this new RULEBOOK WITH ADDED EMPHASIS on KEY WORDS and CONCEPTS via the USE of BOLD and CAPITALS
>>
>>52802296
So 2nd edition is good and ignore any new editions, got it thanks, I love the models and I'd hate for the game to be ruined
>>
>>52802307
>>52803228
There's a 2.5 of DW coming out in the next couple of months, so you can sit back and watch the fireworks. Either it'll be another shit rulebook, and you can watch the fallout, or you get to see if Spartan have worked out how to put a rulebook together. they haven't.
>>
>>52791215
Someone needs to take like 5-8 minis of varying games and place them in a warband style with the tag "Alternate"
>>
>>52802100

/wip/ has ruined me, and now all I see are mouldlines
>>
Hey /awg/ mind if I pick your brains? Mostly hide over in homebrew but I feel this fits too. Just a couple of polls on a game I'm developing, basically a mordheim heartbreaker. Thank you
>Setting
https://strawpoll.com/9c846ee
>Tech Level
https://strawpoll.com/dwcx5r5
>>
Mordheim is basically STALKER with lower tech. I... never made that association before.

I mean warpstone doesn't quite fit in the anomalies role, but
>>
>>52804028
may i aks what's the point of this? Just do what you have an idea for
>>
Has anybody played any of the Pulp Action Library games? They have a game that is some kind of Roleplaying and miniatures game hybrid for Viking Sagas that seems pretty amazing, but I've not gone to buy it yet.
>>
>>52804056
Hell yea it is. I was thinking of including a collectable currency that was a mix between wyrdstone, anomalies, and the eliacube.
>>52804059
The shortest explaination is I'm developing a Mordheim Heartbreaker. The longer version is I wanted a skirmish based wargame with evolving characters and interactive campaign rules and nothing out there scratches that itch left by Mordheim (which is now both clunky and unsupported). My main goals are;
>1. A game that has emphasis on "your guys" with a levelling system similar to Mordheim in its randomness.
>2. Use of levels; vertical movement should be as interactive and inclusive as horizontal.
>3. Terrain that is more than just "pretty LoS blockers." Interesting terrain; climbable (see above), rules, interactable
>4. An interactive campaign where it is more than just a bunch of matches loosely tied together. Rules for neutral parties, "GMing", scenarios, carry over rewards, base building, Hex crawl,
>>
>>52804362
I'm honestly not sure a better Mordheim is possible, because Mordheim itself is just so flawed. You can replace the combat rules, but they're not the big problem, you know?

Maybe look at This Is Not A Test - apparently its campaign system is pretty sweet.

I'd also recommend Pulp Alley for more interactive elements in scenarios - not just terrain stuff, but the plot point system lets you do npcs, clues, hazards, all kind of fun stuff. It's a great game.

For campaigns... maybe take a look at some of the Two Hour Wargames games with better campaign rules, maybe After the Horsemen and Warrior Heroes: Armies & Adventurers (there are a lot of Warrior Heroes games... and that one's a mess organisationally, but really sweet) and the newer 5150 games. Also take a look at Wastelands 3 if you can find a copy, someone over on 7ch /tg/ posted it in the wargames request thread - it's got good campaign stuff.

You're doomed, but keep trying, good luck. And keep posting.
>>
>>52804577
The first line is not meant to imply that I do not love the hell out of Mordheim. And Necromunda. And Gorkamorka. And Warhammer Quest. And far too many other GW games, and campaign systems.
>>
File: Prod-Peacekeeper5-300x300.jpg (59KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Prod-Peacekeeper5-300x300.jpg
59KB, 300x300px
>>52804577
>This Is Not A Test
oh my god I fucking love it. This model is so fucking good.
>>
>>52803228
2nd edition has it's flaws, it's still a pretty slow system in terms of how things resolve, but it's mature and works.
>>
>>52804577
Thanks for the feedback. I wouldn't say I'm trying to stay stuck to a Mordheim system, but more in the fact that it's what I love and want a game that can take over that itch it left. Thank you for the suggestion on the games, I'll definitely add them to my list to look through.

Right now the system is built on D10 roll under. I'll be sure to keep posting and keep refining. Thanks for the support!
>>52804585
Don't forget Path to Glory
>>
What would be a good choice to start for a couple?
I'm thinking something with skirmish scale that doesn't get bored after playing 4 times with two same bands.

I know that you have to buy more models eventually but would be great if I could just get 2 warbands and play with them with a gf/bro in free time.

First I thought about Mordheim, but I'm getting into hobby and I would prefer something more alive, with ready-to-go models.

Now I'm thinking about malifaux. But I'm worried 2 starting bands are not enough.
>>
>>52807437
X-Wing
>>
>>52807437
Two starting bands are certainly enough for Malifaux. Only a few really are unplayable, but the rest should set you at 35ss (Out of 50ss for full sized games) easily.
>>
>>52807549
I considered it deeply but im into humanoid/ creature minis.

>>52807845
Two like one crew for each player, not two from one faction to make a warband (just to be clear).

Wouldnt that leave us in situation where we would be forced to expand after few games?
In malifaux these starting boxes look great but then when u look for expanding an army some units are almost of the cost of a starter box.

Id have to expand both simultaneously.
>>
>>52808929
You aren't forced to, though it depends on what you are running. A summoner is going to demand more, while more regular masters really only need two or three models outside of their box for a full sized (50ss) crew. The game as a result is cheaper than most games, save perhaps Guild Ball (Another game you should seriously consider).
>>
>>52804138
>>52804577

Do we have pulp alley pdfs anways?
>>
Friday Morning Bump(tm)
>>
>>52809425
a tournament list for GB caps out at 9 models currently, but malifaux depending on faction/master can very easily be tournament ready in a crew box + 2 more smaller ones, however you're more encouraged to have a deeper library.
>>
malifaux is a great casual game but it's complete dogshit competitively

half the models are invalidated by terrible balance decisions
>>
File: Suspicion.png (92KB, 441x361px) Image search: [Google]
Suspicion.png
92KB, 441x361px
>That moment when spartan games is gonna revamp and support firestorm armada
>Fleet battles and halo ground command is getting more support
>Dystopian wars just got updated

All that's left is dystopian legions but I don't know even despite all this if I can trust spartan games.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1492729717549.jpg (156KB, 960x1181px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492729717549.jpg
156KB, 960x1181px
Noble Guard for World of Twilight got some new units. Got themselves some cav and crossbowmen!

I would love to see Orel get some archers of some sort.
>>
>>52813955
this is really expensive for these garbage sculpts

though preepree is really good
>>
Has anyone tried or read through Scrappers? How does it compare to This is not a Test?
>>
>>52814020
You're gonna shit on sparkle cat? Are you heartless?
>>
>>52814020
Eh, I wouldn't say they're garbage. They aren't like GW tier detail, but for a one man operation I like 'em. They have charm.
>>
>>52813955
Holy crap these madels are shit. AOS called.
>>
>>52814881
I actually really like his models which are larger than man size, the yartain for example, the belan and dehran

I might have to get some of these
>>
>>52814881
Charm doesn't justify three bloody pounds per piece. These are Fifty-Dwarfs-In-A-Bag levels of quality, I'd expect to pay 50c at best per piece, one man operation or no.
>>
>>52813401
HAHAHA. He fell for the classic "Spartan pays attention to it's games for more than one minute" trick.If you buy into Spartan, treat them as boardgames- one off, no support, what you see is what you will ever get.
>>
>>52815222
Well I can't deny they are pricier than I'd care for, I still like the models. Plus the game is damn good, and I'll sacrifice model detail for good rules any day.
>>
Things are looking good, securing some warzone demo kits and Core Protocol mini rulebooks as giveaways for my demo stall at Gamma.con later this year. If things come up better for me(find a better day job) I might be able to buy a case or two of faction starter boxes to sell too.
>>
>>52813365
Casual is what im going for. There is no scene around here anyway.

>>52809425
>GB
Maybe one day, american football is an abstraction for us.
>>
>>52815519
If you like them, more power to you. But this is usually the point where I turn around and just use alternatives if I still want to play the ruleset.
>>
>>52814881
They have charm, but not enough to justify 3GBP per model.
>>
>>52813401
MUIH UNCHARTED EMPIRES!!!!
>>
>>52813955
Those are cool and I regret never getting around to trying Twilight, it has some lovely stuff.
>>
>>52815990
>Maybe one day, american football is an abstraction for us.
GB is more akin to futbol, though
>>
>>52815222
you cannot even produce a metal model at 50c and make a profit.
you are comparing plastic prices to metal prices, which is stupid.
3 pounds a piece is a pretty normal price, especially if you consider that three of them are mounted.

Seriously. If you want to complain about prices complain about GW asking ten times as much for a single infantry sized model in plastic.
But the prices are pretty fair.

If you don't like them that's another story, but the price is really nothing you can complain about here.
>>
>>52817970
Fuck off man, 2GBP per figure is the most I'd pay for these. Also, they appear to be smaller than standard sized humans. Also-also, GW is not the only game in town.

Folks complaining about GW prices but then instantly justify other manufacturers' prices because "it's expensive, but still cheaper than GW!"
>>
>>52817970
Then how the fuck do companies that sell metals at dumping prices do it then? 3GBP for a single miniature is bloody outrageous, especially if it's not even a special character or anything. Hell, Perrys get you metals at little over 1GBP and that's just off the top of my head, if I could be arsed to research a bit it'd be ease to undercut that.
>>
>>52817527
Wow.
Since I started lurking about wargaming and when i read about GB I connected it to yankee sport in my brain and never took it out of that box.

I need to watch few gameplays to fill up my lack of knowledge but I'll probably stick to Malifaux for now. Thanks.
>>
So I'm looking to getting into mini wargaming and painting, what would anon suggest for someone who's got basically no experience in either?
>>
>>52818408
State some genral interests, how did you get here? What kind of setting would you prefer? Are you looking specifically for big games or skirmish games or either would do?
>>
>>52818408
If you give us some more information we can give you recommendations that suit you better. Are you interested in:
28mm/15mm/6mm Scale?
Do you like Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Historical, Modern, Post-Apoc settings?
Do you want to play large battles, skirmish, gang-based types of games?
Are you interested in getting very good at painting or do you want large armies done quickly?
How much money are you willing to invest?
>>
>>52818515
>>52818513
I don't know enough to answer intelligently. I played some AOE, it didn't have the military strstegy I was looking for, and wargames against AI aren't any fun. Setting doesn't matter, but do not want to spend a lot until I know which game I like best.
>28mm/15mm/6mm Scale?
I'm assuming this means the size of the models?
Anything from skirmish to full blown battlefield, setting either something sword and board, WWII-'Nam, or future military, and not spending too much until I know if I like the game or not.

Sorry if this isn't very helpful
>>
The Spartan Force Builder is up, so far only seems to be working for Halo: Ground Command, with Fleet Battles soon behind it and the other ones after

https://www.spartanforcebuilder.com
>>
>>52818570
>28mm/15mm/6mm Scale?
Yeah, that refers to the size of the miniatures used.

>setting either something sword and board, WWII-'Nam, or future military

Okay, so Fantasy, WW2 or Sci-Fi.
Bolt Action is a good WW2 game from Warlord, can be quite cheap to start a force, rules are fairly simple and pretty good. /hwg/ can give you more information on that.

As far as fantasy goes, for mass battles you're looking at Kings Of War from Mantic, or you can play one of the many editions of Warhammer Fantasy Battles. Hordes of the Things is also good, but is generally 15/6mm which can be harder to get people into.

As for Sci-Fi, the market is very well catered for in that regard. Recent rulesets include Rogue Stars (skirmish game), Warhammer 40K 8th Edition is meant to be out soon (though GW is regarded as the devil by many in the /awg/ threads - for some good reasons), Mantic do Warpath but I have no experience with that personally.

Most people have a scale they like and their collections are based around and are usually reluctant to start collecting in a different setting.

Oh, I forgot a very important question. Who will you be playing with? Friends, a club, a local store? Because if you're just getting into the hobby, it's probably best to play what's popular where you are until you've picked up the basics and can start to push towards your preferred system or setting.
>>
>>52818653
>Starting with Halo Ground Command
>then Halo Fleet Battles
>then Planetfall

so are they just going in order of how little people give a shit?
>>
>>52818686
>Salty DW/FS player mad because Spartan cares about their best IP
>>
>>52818711
>Spartan
>caring
>about the game they spend the last six months killing through neglect.
>>
>>52818683
Whats the pros/cons of sizes, besides ease of painting and how many you can fit on a table?
Playing with friends. Have a few interested, butno one will ever take first step. Nearest game store is more than an hour away, so no one local to pick the gameplay up from.
>>
>>52818726
>So salty hasn't realized that Ground Command has had a new unit coming out
every month for nearly the last 8 months, with at least 2 more years of continued support guarantee thanks to M $

>MFW FB is on that deal
>>
>>52818739
>Whats the pros/cons of sizes, besides ease of painting and how many you can fit on a table?

Hoo boy, that's a question that has seen untold thousands of paragraphs spilled on to the internet. Some people like 28mm because it's best for detail and conversions. Others like 6mm because you can paint an entire force in the time it takes to paint one squad of 28mm miniatures. There's also the rulesets that are locked to a scale - for example, HoTT is scale-agnostic while Warhammer Fantasy is not. If you want to use miniatures in a different scale in WHFB you have to convert all of the measurements - doable but time-consuming.

I find it generally comes down to personal preference - I like 28mm scale because I love converting and painting my miniatures - but only in skirmish-level games (mainly Necromunda and INQ28 for me). I also have a deep love for 6mm for absolutely massive battles which I blame Epic:Armageddon for, and it's definitely the only scale at which that sort of game is possible, although GW appear to think otherwise.

In general, the larger the scale the more detailed but more expensive the miniatures are. Conversely, 6mm stuff is often pretty cheap but the detail is lacking (which is understandable at that scale).

>Playing with friends. Have a few interested, butno one will ever take first step. Nearest game store is more than an hour away, so no one local to pick the gameplay up from.

Alright, so you're going to be the leader. Have you asked them what sort of game they would be interested in?

I'd recommend going on youtube and looking at a channel called TabletopMinions - he's aimed towards beginners in the wargaming scene and has some great videos on 'gateway games' which may be of help to you.

It might be an idea to start with a boxed game where all you need to play comes with the rules and so on - a small investment compared to buying rules, miniatures, terrain etc. There are a fair few of these on the market if you shop around.
>>
>>52818823
Sounds good, thanks for the time.
>Have you asked them what sort of game they would be interested in?
Thats why I listed the various types, everyone is interested in at least two of the different categories. Boxed games sound the best to start with, especially on neet budget. Most reliable site to purchase these from? Will look into the yt channel once off work, can't watch vids on limited data.
>>
>>52818739
>>52818823

In addition to 28/32mm and 6mm above 15mm and 1/72 might warrant a mention.

1/72 can be interesting as it is dirt cheap, at least for WWII and to a smaller degree modern stuff. On the other hand the quality can vary wildly, especially when it comes to infantry.

15mm is relatively popular as it fits in between 6 and 28mm, with the minis still being large enough that you can distinguish and play with individual models rather than grouping units onto bases, although the latter is also done often. It is popular primarily for historical games that want to be able to distinguish individual soldiers, yet be able to field an army of 100s of troops without breaking the bank. It is also popular for WWII, primarily by the way of Flames of War.

That said, there are some pretty neat and surprisingly detailed sci-fi minis in this scale as well, and such games can with ease be played at a platoon level (30-60 minis) with an entire army costing the same as a 10 man unit for a larger scale. This makes it easy to buy two sets and with a little painting effort have two ready armies for less than £50.

Also a note is that for good or worse smaller scales tend to be more forgiving for painting detail, as it isn't as expected, but it is also trickier to pull off getting that detail.
>>
>>52818767
>they'll support fleet battles!
>it's on the same deal as their ground mans!

Hope your one new spaceboat is satisfactory, friend.
>>
>>52818897
>Most reliable site to purchase these from?
Can't tell you this unless I know where you are in the world. I'm a Brit so I tend to go with elementgames or direct from the producer, I avoid Wayland Games like the plague after they've screwed up my orders too many times to forgive (either say it's out of stock or take it off your page, don't leave it there, take my money and then refund me 3 months later with an email saying it's no longer available)
>>
>>52818981
>Not knowing that next month we get the SoF and the Blockade Runner
>>
>>52819047
US if that makes it easier.
>>52818976
Good information. I think that I'll like platoon-level combat more personally, but some in my group like small "operators operating operationally" groups while others like more General with full-battlefield command mode
>>
>>52818739
>Whats the pros/cons of sizes, besides ease of painting and how many you can fit on a table?
that's not really a question, beisde the size fo battles the only difference between scales is which miniatures you prefer.
If you are interested in hystoricals to, i would suggest starting with them because they are generally cheaper and in general i feel they are a nice starting point.
>>
>>52819087
yep, that's your one new boat.
>>
>>52818322
Compare the price to other small operations that do /awg/ stuff like Bombshell. Comparing the price to the Perry Brothers, who have their products in stores world wide and are one of the most well known and sucessful miniatures companies, is a bit silly don't you think?

If you don't like them then fine. We can leave it at that.
>>
>>52821068
Bombshell's minis are not rank and file and they look miles better. The Perry metals can only be obtained from them, their plastics ara available from others.
>>
Has anyone played Arena Rex? I've been ogling the minis for a while and I like the idea of interactive terrain that includes monsters and other hazards
>>
>>52821415
>The Perry metals can only be obtained from them,
wrong
>>
>>52821754
Played a demo at adepticon
Enjoyed it well enough to buy a lego box and a few blisters. Have not had a chance to play with the yet. Feels like a good filler miniature game; minimal set up and tear down, games are quick.
>>
So!

http://www.modiphius.com/fallout.html

My dick is diamonds. Gonna be standard preorder, not KS.
>>
>>52824051

DIAMONDS
I
A
M
O
N
D
S
>>
Rogue Planet, anyone tried it?
>>
>>52824856
I couldn't get myself to read it yet, but it certainly seems interesting...bit scarce on weapons and psychic abilities, and it looks bit more 40k than hard scifi based on those.
>>
>>52824856
I've read it, and it seems fun, but I need to print the rules out to actually test it, and I've been putting it off for a long time now. It seems like a neat sci-fantasy /high sci-fi game.
>>
>>52821754
It's great, even if the miniatures are a little intimidating to paint.
>>
>>52823326
> games are quick
That's another big reason I'm drawn to it. I figured I could get some of my normie friends to try it out since the rules are pretty simple, the models are gorgeous plus it's not too far out there.
>>
>>52824051
Fuckin' neato.
>>
>>52814497
I'd also be pretty interested in people's verdicts. TINAT didn't grab me.
>>
>>52819127
Platoon-ish I'd look into Bolt Action (historical), Infinity (more squad-ish and scifi but a neat game), and Flames of War (ww2 and smaller scale models 15mm as opposed to 28)
>>
>>52827891
Infinity is definitely well below platoon scale, and FoW is a company scale game.
>>
>>52828545
Yes. Infinity is... operator-tier... it's about Ghost in the Shell style black operations, not about open-wartime combat.
>>52827891
Bolt Action (or Chain of Command) would be good platoon + support elements gaming.
>>
Question for /awg/: What youtube channels do you guys watch for battle reports of more obscure games? Preferably ones that update on a semi regular basis.
>>
>>52830624
Guerrilla Miniatures Gaming. Games tend to be less obscure once Ash made videos about them.
>>
>>52830624
Honestly I think battle reports are lame as hell and kind of autistic
>>
>>52832715
>Honestly I'm lame as hell and kind of autistic
>>
>>52831290
Thanks for the quick rundown, I just subscribed.
>>
>>52824051
I doubt I'll play their rules, and I don't really like the Fallout setting, but I love post-apoc and there will be a ton of cool stuff I can steal from their range, so this is sweet as hell.
>>
>>52791044
Where are the ops models comming from? Is it necromunda?
>>
Spartan actually showing their flagship game at Salute this year, instead of yet another new game.
>>
>>52833981
yeah, it's a Scavvy gang.
Though the two guys with gasmasks are from Pig Iron.
>>
>>52834143
You mean the gasmasks themselves are from Pig Iron, the minis are still scavvies
>>
Could you guys give me a quick rundown on infinity? Starting investment cost and balance issues?

I saw many ppl worshiping it and some other complaining about one rambo model activating 3 times in a row killing entire enemy team.
>>
>>52834182
yeah. The dogs are also not GW I think.
The scaly had his blunderbuss converted into a speargun with an orc plastic spear.
>>
>>52834243
>The scaly had his blunderbuss converted into a speargun with an orc plastic spear.
I did something similar with a marauder spearhead. Looks the business.
>>
>>52801474

Sci fi skirmish where rambos are definitely possible.
>>
>>52834582
>>52834221
link fail
>>
File: Simpson_a2de40_5646490.jpg (41KB, 599x389px) Image search: [Google]
Simpson_a2de40_5646490.jpg
41KB, 599x389px
>playing guildball
>>
I'm just going to shill for Warlord Games.

To celebrate the Salute, they sell the Terminator Genesis starter box for as low as 10 pound.
Thats an amazing deal if you are slightly interested in that game.
>>
>>52836884
Such a shame I got two already.

Wish they'd lower the prices of the support stuff as well, really not feeling paying that much for 2-5 models...
>>
>>52836884
They've been trying to shift their stock of that game for ages, is it that bad? Or did they just way overestimate demand?
>>
>>52837022
The models are kinda meh if you ask me, and they probably overestimated the demand as well.

I have the set because it was dirt cheap (i think they droped the price to 20 the last time) but i'm not really into Terminator at all.
>>
>>52837022
I'd assume it's a bit of both.
I haven't heard any glowing reviews, it seems to be a fairly average game rules-wise.
And the models didn't blow me personally away either. I've seen reports of problems with the metal models too. The metal terminators are exactly the same as the plastic termies, which in theory sounds like a good thing, until you realize that metal is a lot heavier than plastic. The metal miniatures, at least of those armed with heavy weapons, seem to be prone to bend under their own weight.

Not to mention that the license they got is for one of the least successful installations of the franchise, after which it went into a legal limbo, cause nobody knew where to take the IP next.

I mean, if you buy a boardgame with the contents of that box for 10 pounds a piece they are probably only interested in cutting their losses by now.

I should put a disclaimer on here that this is just anecdotal information and stuff that I'm reading between the lines here.
>>
>>52832715

What >>52833042 said.

Actually, I take it back: I'm lame as hell and totally autistic & I love battle reports.
>>
>>52837151
>I mean, if you buy a boardgame with the contents of that box for 10 pounds a piece they are probably only interested in cutting their losses by now.

this. Also keep in mind that for free shipping you have to add some more stuff (i'm actually tempted by their "buy a rulebook and get a free box of infantry for that game" offer).
>>
File: hotwheels helicopter.jpg (332KB, 1089x817px) Image search: [Google]
hotwheels helicopter.jpg
332KB, 1089x817px
How does this helicopter look for 15mm?
>>
Can some Heavy Gear guys give me a hand, I'm trying to figure out where the little mortars go on the plastic spitting cobras back, they just don't seem to fit anywhere.

The instructions for these miniatures are worthless.
>>
>>52837355
Cool. Maybe two up front and two passengers in the rear, and arrange something for people to sit on the sides if you want to go full operator and have pilot, co-pilot and a deployable team of 6. More might be pushing it.

Are you going to arm it or leave it clean? Unarmed can be a bit more interesting,
>>
>>52837146
Jesus, the models really are no beauties. I guess you can't complain if you dip in for 10 bucks, but still.
>>
Has DP9 finished giving their backers their Heavy Gear starters?

I've been keeping an eye out for it on Ebay, but so far nothing yet.
>>
>>52838498
I've had mine for a while now. Since about christmas.
>>
>>52837151
That problem persist with resins, as I've heard.
>>
>>52837365
They are supposed to go on the side of the backpack I think, or the shoulder pad.

Not every loadout has a mortar though.
>>
Osprey/North Star plastic Orcs spotted. Those Dwarfs posted in here a couple of weeks ago are actually 3ups.
>>
Anyone got some Freebooter's Fate rulebooks?
>>
>>52839583
Gobbos man, not orcs. Or at least they said it'll be goblins.

Not as impressed as with the dwarves, tho if I can put some Geedubs heads on them, they'll do fine.
>>
>>52839583
>>52840098
Tho now that I think of it, they'll make awesome prowlers or blackshields for LotR.
>>
File: Outnumbered_by_WF74.jpg (244KB, 900x640px) Image search: [Google]
Outnumbered_by_WF74.jpg
244KB, 900x640px
>>52839583
Hmm, I was hoping for something a bit more like the way LotR orcs are portrayed in the old illustrations from before the movies came out.
>>
>>52840143
Warlord sells the old wargames factory orcs.

to be honest I can't really make much out in that picture, but I assume they're supposed to look like the guys from the cartoon?
>>
File: orc base.jpg (41KB, 671x174px) Image search: [Google]
orc base.jpg
41KB, 671x174px
>>52840286
Sorta, back when they were often portrayed as just more bestial looking humanoids, rather than the more gorilla-like aesthetic GW helped make popular.

That picture is a pretty good example of what I mean, Vendel's orcs are also along the same lines.

The movies made their armour too weird for my liking, I prefer normal looking equipment that's just a bit more crude or ragged looking.
>>
>>52840356
>prefer normal looking equipment that's just a bit more crude or ragged looking.
Just thinking out loud here, but taking a bunch of historicals and plopping fantasy heads here would be a pretty easy way to get that.
The difference between a shiny breastplate and a beaten piece of shit is just a paintjob at the scale.
>>
>>52840468
I see your point, although I'd probably want it to look crude as well as dirty so maybe it would need some chipping or dents added to it.

The WGF model above is a pretty good example, the armour clearly resembles normal armour, but looks a bit more crude in its construction with big, slightly mismatched plates.

The thing I don't like about the movie aesthetic is they take this to 11 and everything is made of weird spiky plates that jut out at odd angles.
>>
File: Gunship mods.jpg (93KB, 845x350px) Image search: [Google]
Gunship mods.jpg
93KB, 845x350px
>>52837439
Plan was to run it as a Little Bird style gunship with no passenger capacity so I've armed it. Converted with some Maelstrom's Edge bits. Not sure about the radar on front.
>>
page 9 bump
>>
>>52834221
One model rambo is vastly overblown. The game's got a steep learning curve, but that doesn't really happen between two players who have played at all.
Balance is good. All factions are very even, though some in-faction choices could be better here and there (never to autowin/autolose levels).

Models best on market.
>>
>>52843010
Well, it used to happen more often.

I do wonder, though. Many alternative wargames have these One-Powerturn-Absolute-BTFO moves that a semi-experienced player can pull against a new guy. Wonder where that comes from.
>>
>>52843076
If a game is designed by one nerd it's unlikely to get the level of editing and testing and revision that it needs to avoid accidentally having options that aren't all in the same general area of usefulness.

It doesn't help that the average nerd doesn't have the patience to tell the difference between a first order optimal strategy that has a counter play and a game breaker/always take/actual win the game button.
>>
>>52843010
>Models best on market.
If you're into so much detail it will be lost on the tabletop, and 90% of gamers won;t do it justice. Also fuck the tiny-ass bits on some of the models and wonky connections.

Infinity models are ultimate style over substance- perfect showcase minis, but the designs clearly have little of tabletop functionality in mind.
>>
>>52804681
Nice riot officer, what is that cool model?
>>
>>52845828
Peacekeeper Line Breaker from This is Not a Test.
>>
>>52795023
Page 9 bump for this question.
>>
>>52847900
the latter sounds more fun, the hellgate london one sounds too swingy.
>>
>>52839583
The chainmail is really not good compared to the dwarf on the right.

I still kinda like that face though.
>>
>>52840143
Same, but they're still nice.

>>52840286
WGF orcs are a mess, but a charming mess that I'm always pleased to field.
>>
File: Pythong.jpg (141KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Pythong.jpg
141KB, 1000x1000px
>>52803466
>>52791215

>warband style with the tag "Alternate"
This is a good idea.

As many other generals do, perhaps just consistent visuals would work - use the same colour filters and the same font/size etc. for the /AWG/ tag.

Loads of /soc/ and /r9k/ threads do this quite successfully.

For my money, I think the simpleest route would be if six or seven folks from here get six or seven models from different ranges together and lay them out in your classic 'warband' shot, and whoever the chief graphic design autists are can apply some filter schemes and titles to them.

Being originally a Mordheim player, I'd think five or six human-sized folk in two offset ranks, plus one or two ogre/troll/dreadnaught-sized folk bracketing them, would look good.

Bonus points for anyone that owns more than three different model lines at 15mm and/or 6mm, arranged in company formation.
And starfleets and navies, of course.

I don't really own much /awg/ stuff, unfortunately.

But I went to Salute 2017 yesterday and among the things was pic related for my Mrs to paint.

Anyone actually played Rumbleslam?
>>
File: Severina and Sevora.jpg (84KB, 873x627px) Image search: [Google]
Severina and Sevora.jpg
84KB, 873x627px
>>52807437
>>52807845
>>52808929
>Malifaux
>Wouldnt that leave us in situation where we would be forced to expand after few games?

Yes.
Yes it would.
The boxes are not really balanced to play against each other, a lot of them are a long way under 35ss, and the game is balanced for 50ss.

You'd get a good few games out of two crew boxes, but it would wear thin in a little while.

Havign siad that, if you'd be ok dropping an extra $20-30 every two or three months, you'd have a really solid collection and a lot of depth to play with quicker than you might think.

I fucking love Malifaux.

>>52813365
I think it's very good competitively.
I have found the "everything is broken in it's own way" system to balance itself quite well.
Having said that, I don't play very high-level competitively, and most of the regular tournament players are of course already indoctrinated so their opinions are worthless.

>Pic unrelated.
>>
File: Viridian SNipers.jpg (29KB, 500x195px) Image search: [Google]
Viridian SNipers.jpg
29KB, 500x195px
>>52813955
>>52814020
>>52815222
>>52818177

I saw them in person yesterday - they aren't incredible, but I think that paintjob makes them look worse than they are.

Unfortunately, costs being what they are, supporting independent companies is just this expensive. >>52821068's points are it, basically.
>>
File: WarGames Factory Orcs painted.jpg (317KB, 1200x659px) Image search: [Google]
WarGames Factory Orcs painted.jpg
317KB, 1200x659px
>>52851274
>WGF orcs are a mess, but a charming mess that I'm always pleased to field.
I read a review that mentioned that you can glue the torsos on backwards to make them looks more hunched over and that it supposedly would make the models look much better.

Is that a thing or did you hear of that before?
>>
>>52851609
So lets say a master set + 1additional box of some unit for each player would be a good start?

Maybe insted of that it'd be better to take 2 master boxes for each player? Assuming we'd choose the ones that can be assimilated together. Thinking like victorias and hulk hogan combo for one side and maybe sonya + lady justice for the other? What do you think? Wouldn't it leave us with way more options?

Id just like to avoid spending like 15$ for a singular model at my current state of hobby.
>>
I got my hands on a copy of open combat at salute. Anyone played it? What do we think? I was working so didn't have time to run through a demo.
>>
Does anybody know if the Eisenkern Heavy Troopers and Assault Troopers from Dreamforge use the same bodies? I want to swap out the heads anyway for conversions and getting 20 for 61$ sounds more appealing than 5 for 26$.
>>
>>52852403
I like these actually. They'd look quite nice scattered in among GW's Lord of the Rings orcs.
>>
>>52852403
It doesn't really affect their posture, it's just the torsos are sculpted so that they look about as good facing one way or the other. It's part of the reasons why the arms are a bit weird.
>>
>>52852640
>victorias and hulk hogan combo for one side and maybe sonya + lady justice for the other?
Gr8 idea m8, i r8 8/8.

That's probably one of the best ways of doing it, as you get enough points-worth of models AND you get two Masters = two very different play-styles.
>>
>>52852732
I have it, and after readong the rules I quite like it. The ability to use whatever models you want and stat them out easily is great. I know some people have complained there's no actual magic system yet, but I don't care too much about that.

Also the campaign system in the back is a prime example of doing it right.
>>
>>52853516
I just have to find more pairs like that which have easily interchangable minions.
But thats propably a question for malifaux general.
>>
>>52855614
Yup, whenever another of those crops up long enough to be worthy of the name.
>>
>>52855614
Look at the Schemes and Stones building on a budget guides for each faction. They have said pairs listed pretty explicitly.
>>
>>52851274
I wish WGF never died
>>
File: haradrimwarband.jpg (301KB, 1600x598px) Image search: [Google]
haradrimwarband.jpg
301KB, 1600x598px
What do you think is the ideal turn sequence for a skirmish game?

Would you rather have something more akin to Warhammer (I GO YOU GO), to LOTR (different phases) or something like This is Not a Test (alternate activation of some sort)?

Any interesting mechanics in this sense?
>>
>>52861215
For skirmish, alternating activation. If it a bit larger, group activation is nice. The LOTR system is a nice system for large scale games. IGOUGO is just awful.

Despite what the feelings for the new Runewars game is, I do like their initiative system.
>>
File: plans.png (798KB, 1280x798px) Image search: [Google]
plans.png
798KB, 1280x798px
>>52861215
My ideal would be something like Frozen Synapse where turns are simultaneous. In a tabletop environment I can't see this being possible without an umpire, sadly.
>>
>>52861215
>>52861308
>>52861441
I've seen games that do initiative and phases well - theGMG channel guy's game has you pick offence or defence each turn, with the attacker moving first in the move phase and the defender shooting first.

I think alternating is better though.
>>
>>52861215
Either combined phases similar to LotR or Xwing or alternating activations.
>>
>>52861441
I could see it being feasible with only two players actually, like this:

Both players have a notepad and paper in addition to everything else needed to play the game.
The game board is either marked with a grid or each player has a sketch of the board to draw on (so that movement can be described precisely)
In exact order, each player lists an action their units will undertake (for example; 1. My rifleman advances to g4 and faces north-east)
Players continue to list actions but don't show each other actions nor do they perform them.
At any point a player can ask to simulate the game thus far, in which case both players carry out their actions in order, then go back and adjust any actions/add new ones.
At any point a player can finalise his turn, at which point the turn can no longer be simulated, but the player who hasn't finalised can still list orders. Once both players finalise, the turn is carried out.
If the objective is still unfulfilled/enemies remain/whatever win condition isn't achieved, another turn begins.

It'd need some hammering out to be a proper system though. Atm it'd probably require a huge investment of time to play with all the writing, erasing and rewriting, it'd probably require some amount of certainty in terms of the actions of your units (ie if you shoot at an enemy, they die. No dice involved) to balance out the uncertainty of the opponent's planned actions, and there may potentially need to be some mechanism to prevent one player from listing a fuckton more actions than his opponent (I say potentially because I dunno how much extra orders would help vs an opponent you can only attempt to predict). However, if you want to play simultaneously without an umpire, I think it's possible.
>>
File: kms.gif (3MB, 293x361px) Image search: [Google]
kms.gif
3MB, 293x361px
>>52861215

>pic = mfw noone mentions THW's Reaction system

I get that (unlike me) some people have a hard time with their figures not being under their control, but the basic system is so fucking genius I'm still in love with it.

Basically, you have a basic stat on any trooper: Reputation (think Quality here) going from 2 (civilian) to 6 (Navy SEAL)
Any time the enemy moves within charge range, or shoots at him, or he sees it's friends go down, the trooper gets to roll two dice (separately) to check the Reaction:

If both dice results are equal to or lower than Reputation - it's a complete success, and the trooper can shoot back, charge, carry on, whatever.

If only one dice result is equal to or lower than Reputation - it's a partial success, and the trooper gets to fire a snap shot, make 1/2 a charge, take cover and so on.

If no dice are passed, though - the trooper fails totally, and gets to do nothing, take cover, fall back, run away ... you get the picture.
>>
>>52861215
I think people just want to make sure their guys do things

Lots of interesting stuff. Aegyptus with its hidden orders, Fivecore with rolls provoking a turnover, I read Rogue Planet only has heores move when initiative roles are even.
>>
>>52864657
I've wondered if one can stat "morale" with common reactions to danger. Fight, Boast, Flee, Freeze.
>>
Anyone have any idea about 4grounds new game is about?
>>
>>52865869

I've always considered Reputation to be, basically, a Morale value.

In the actual rules, an Archer facing a Knight's charge could:
Pass 2 dice = shoot & hold it's ground or snap shoot & (try to) evade
Pass 1 dice = (try to) evade or snap shoot and run away
Pass 0 dice = run away screaming like a little girl.

The Knight, OTOH, could:
Pass 2 dice = full charge move & bonus
Pass 1 dice = normal walking move & no bonus
Pass 0 dice = "Uh ... I don't think I want to, really."

All of which are (basically) Morale reactions - i.e.is he gonna fight, or what?

Another of my favorite Morale systems is the one I picked up in the VLB 'Blue Book' -Napoleonic mass-battle rules (& slightly modified):

There are 2 values there: Morale & Control - and either one can be passed or failed.
If your troops fail Morale, they will run away.
If your troops fail Control, the enemy gets to move them instead of you.

So, for example, a Brigade of Cavalry passes Morale, but fails Control - and your opponent sends them against his own Infantry in Squares. (i.e.into certain death)
>>
>>52866104
>Morale and Control
Ruthless. I was thinking about limiting actions. Like the morale result could lock someone into Fight, so he must close with the enemy.

Wonder how much of a clusterfuck you could get adding something like SAGA's fatigue.
>>
>>52866715
>I was thinking about limiting actions.

I was mostly talking about limiting actions - which is what Morale's all about, IMHO (and why most people don't like it)

>Wonder how much of a clusterfuck you could get adding something like SAGA's fatigue.

I call it "D's" (D as in: Death, Disruption, Disorder & Demoralization) - they're gained similar to SAGA, and they reduce Control.
If they drop it all the way down to 0 - the leftover starts to reduce the Morale.

If you REALLY want a clusterfuck, I give you the YOYO test: i.e. each turn a Commander has enemy troops closer to him than his own Leader, he has to take the Morale & Control (i.e.You're On Your Own) test to see what he'll do this turn.
>>
>>52861215
Alternating or something like Armies of Arcana - roll for init, winners decides if he wants to move first or second, then shooting and melee are simultaneous.
>>
>>52852732

It's good!
Love to use whatever minuature i want.
Im exited about the Sword Master rules and what they are gonna add with it.
I think it comes out this week
>>
I'm craving some tabletop l4d. What are you people playing, Project Z or the Walking Dead one?
>>
>>52859502
Thanks for the blog tip!

>>52859462
You mean Malif generals? When I was lurking around 3 months ago they were pretty consistent. Hype for it died?
>>
>>52855125
>>52852732

So is it somehow comparable to Song of Blades and Heroes?
With generic rules to stat out your miniatures as you please or are there some predefined builds that you can just stuck on your mini?

Also what's the setting theme? Medieval-ish times with no magic?
>>
>>52868165

Dug up out of the archive and edited slightly:

I read the rules for Open Combat the other week. Pretty standard, IGOUGO with a "risk management" mechanic to force turnovers, basically rolling a 1 on most actions climbing/shooting/etc causes a stagger or a fumble and gives the initiative to your opponent. I do sort of prefer it having 5 or 6 stats instead of SoBH's "two stats and a bucket of special rules", and the terrain rules are simple but solid. The only thing then is there aren't really any special rules, the warband composition is a bit bland at literally a point per each point of statline, and then a point for a weapon, shield etc. Seems like a serviceable Historical skirmish ruleset, maybe more solid core rules than SoBH for only a little more headwork, but I'd still prefer the latter for Fantasy, as there's more ways of representing creatures.

I have a .pdf at home, last I heard the link in the /tg/ archive was broken.
>>
So what do you guys think about Spartan's new pivot toward assigning people to particular games? I.E Spartan Derek now runs Firestorm shit. http://www.spartangames.co.uk/the-2017-firestorm-galaxy. sweet lies or actual change?
>>
>>52868568
As with everything Spartan, Wait And See. If you're buying stuff, go into it assuming what you see in the range right now is all there will ever be, and ideally have your own set of rules handy. If the Spartan rules are good or the range expands, sweet, but don't rely on it happening soon.
>>
>>52868510
I'd appreciate that pdf if you find some time.
I tried SoBH already but it was tricky to balance well both teams and we ended with super heros on one side and bunch of regular meat bags on the other.
>>
>>52824051
Disgusting.
>>
>>52868873
I can fix a link once i get home
>>
>>52869121
You shut your whore mouth.
>>
>>52870796
>t. Shitthesda cuck
>>
>>52870899
>implying Fallout began with Bethesda

As I said, you shut your whore mouth.
>>
>>52870935
It's been almost 2 decades since fallout 2. Bethesda fallout is the de-facto fallout.
>>
>>52871232
De-facto Fallout is not Fallout.

Also, Modiphius said they'll make stuff from the earlier games.
>>
>>52868873
https://mega.nz/#!Cpti3YKD!AHeMlq7HQKimKLRAdvYmhTeMIdJPKKVvhEzTh-7Uu8Q

Here's the PDF bruh
>>
>>52868094
Far far from dead, they just aren't 24/7 like many others, and tend to have a few days or a week between death and resurrection.

>>52871232
> Bethesda fallout is the de-facto fallout.
You are either fifteen, retarded, or a retarded fifteen year-old.
>>
>>52867726

I hear All Things Zombie is good.
>>
>>52873307
You can claim I'm a retard as much as you want, there is now more people who only played the franchise from F3 onward than people who played F1.
>>
>>52873735

Dude. You know that's totally irrelevant, right? Why should he or anyone else care?

>>>/v/
>>
File: whatever.jpg (41KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
whatever.jpg
41KB, 1024x575px
>>52873735
>>
>>52793132
>As for "why not 28mm" I just don't like the heroic scale with big heads and most of the female/bandits sculpts out there.
You could try dipping into one of the less bulky 28mm lines. Wyrd makes a lot of old-westey stuff for malifaux that is typically taller & thinner than the typical "heroic" scaling. They just did a set of new bandits (parker burrows crew) that look pretty nice, as a for-instance.

I'd also recommend checking out older 25mm historical lines - they tend to be much closer to "true scale" than the post-warhammer figs.
>>
>>52873955
I thought Malifaux was 32mm
>>
>>52851609
>>52852640
I've found a pretty good way to get in to a malifaux faction is to buy one crew box, play a few games, get a second crew box and then add some support models. This works especially well if you choose crews that are reasonably compatible with using each other's models... you can quickly have a lot of options.

The only "gotcha" is to avoid masters to start with that have a lot of "dedicated" models you will only use with them. Examples would be things like Leviticus and Jack Daw in outcasts, or Marcus in arcanists.

Your suggestions of Sonnia + Lady J (or Perdita) or Viks + Von are both decent starting points. Some others might be Ramos + Mei Feng, Pandora + Dreamer, or Kirai + Yan Lo... basically anytime you see a decent amount of model crossover between core crews is a good bet.
>>
>>52852856
Repeating this questions. I'd rather not have to order both boxes just to check it out.
>>
So how do you guys invigorate a languishing wargame in your parts? Need some tips and tricks for getting people out to play and growing a playerbase for the games I want to play.
>>
>>52873984
It is.
Way taller than the average 28mm, doubly noticeable with non-heroic scaling.
>>
>>52874660
Make at least two armies and convince people to give the game at least a chance.
>>
>>52874660
The standard wisdom seems to be to get two, preferably three, armies/gangs/sets together at the smallest possible balanced level, and know the rules inside out enough that you can coach people through a clean short game with ease.

Malifaux (my main game) has the Henchman Hardcore format, which is effectively somewhere between 1/2 and 1/3 the usual points and model number.
Since the game is a web of model interactions, only having four to track hugely simplifies it, and it uses simplified objectives that focus on two of the three core themes of area control, killing the enemy (and marking your territory).

Do something like that.

What system(s) are you looking at?
>>
>>52875009

Firestorm Planetfall. Looking to grow the community since I do genuinely enjoy the game as it is now. Any extra support is bonus.
>>
>>52875184
>Firestorm Planetfall
From a poke around a gallery or two, I'd think a couple of low-points armies with one or two Big Things in it.

As far as actually luring people to come and play, bargain with people - a round of your game for a round of my game.
Or join a SWAG league and drag people off to play it after your games are done, with promises of EPIC-like action.
>>
File: triad-of-lotus-dragon-kasunda-1.jpg (71KB, 458x458px) Image search: [Google]
triad-of-lotus-dragon-kasunda-1.jpg
71KB, 458x458px
Picked up ac ouple of Wolsung minis at Salute.
They look cool as fuck.

Has anyone in the real world ever actually plaed a game of it though?
>>
>>52872531
Thanks a lot mate!

I see it has warband rosters inside and some campaign system.
Can I expect something like Mordheim here? With random gains/loses after battle and stats modifications?
>>
File: goa plastic freeborn salute 3.jpg (66KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
goa plastic freeborn salute 3.jpg
66KB, 960x540px
Who here GoA

New stuff that was on display on Salute!
Plastic Freeborn
>>
>>52878899
I'v never played Mordheim, but yes, there is "managment" part between each match, like when a model is defeated ingame, after the game you roll to see if he survives and if he does, he might have a permanent injury(leg,chest, arm wounds and the likes).
There's even a chance that if you disband a member of your warband, he will be bitter about it and make himself available as a hired muscle for the enemy players.
As you play, you gain reputation that you use to fetch new equipment, skills and hire new units.

Me and a friend of mine are gonna play a few more one offs with diffrent warbands and then play the campaign, it's looking pretty darn fun
>>
File: goa plastic freeborn salute 2.jpg (78KB, 714x960px) Image search: [Google]
goa plastic freeborn salute 2.jpg
78KB, 714x960px
>>52879786
>>
File: goa plastic freeborn salute.jpg (63KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
goa plastic freeborn salute.jpg
63KB, 960x540px
>>52879810
>>
File: goa freenborn heroes salute.jpg (63KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
goa freenborn heroes salute.jpg
63KB, 960x540px
>>52879836
some new characters
>>
File: gia isorian aliens salute.jpg (73KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
gia isorian aliens salute.jpg
73KB, 960x540px
>>52879861
and new aliens for Isorians

There also was a freeborn command vehicle and some other minor stuff in the pictures I've seen.

Seeing as I'm starting Freeborn I'm slightly hype. These minis look nice.
>>
>>52879810
>hurr, let's make them retardedly so you can't put them together differently to make interesting poses
>oh right, fuck those who wanted them to make conversions!

Like seriously...the new GW kits should NOT be an example to follow when it comes to multipart plastic kits.
>>
>>52879973
Tho I gotta add, they'll make nice Rebs for Deadzone.
>>
>>52879973
desu I think that's more to do with how the design of their uniform involves super /fa/ shawls and hoodies.
You can have either modular arms that connect at the shoulder or a pice of cloth that flows over it.
The other plastic kits are made differently, so
>hurr, let's make them retardedly so you can't put them together differently to make interesting poses
seems like a bit of an overreaction.
>>
>>52879897
Nice.
>>
>>52879810
How much do these cost for how many? I am curious if the prices are comparable to Bolt Action.
>>
>>52879989
Mantic actually has the right idea when it comes to their Deadzone plastics. You can generally pose their stuff, and conversions are encouraged.
>>
>>52883660
They are not released yet afaik.
Probably comparable to plastic concord and algoryn though. Possibly a bit cheaper cause these are domari, i.e. not as well armored as algoryn, and not as well armed as concord.

In any case they will probably be more expensive than BA, cause they don't have to compete with historical miniatures.
>>
>>52879786
>>52879810
>>52879836
Sweet! Glad to see more GoA going palstic. Are the Domari the only plastic Freeborn we can expect? I know Algoryn got plastic AI squad, but not the more specialized squads which I still think is dumb.
>>
>>52824051
(Sarcasm) I bet this game will have nice models, great fluff, awesome gameplay and best community.
>>
>>52873735
>calling morons a people
New meme?
>>
>>52880075
Ever seen the capes on the Fireforge knights?
>>
bump - Mantic's dungeon furniture stuff looks neat

Can't link to Facebook vids, but go to their page and check it.
>>
>>52879792
Then it looks pretty similar to it.
As I understand there are no predefined warbands and you can make them of any models right? You just assign points per character and call it your new guy for 20 points?

(still no time to sit to pdf but curiosity pushes)
>>
>>52873307
> Bethesda fallout is the de-facto fallout.
>You are either fifteen, retarded, or a retarded fifteen year-old.
Eh, that's not really fair. I mean, I played Fallout 1 + 2, and they were great and all, but the "Ron. Ron Perlman never changes" edition aka Fallout 3 blew them completely out of the water. Capitol Wasteland will always be the fallout setting that sticks in my memory.

(Also, under the "I'll take Basic Arithmetic for 100, Alex" heading - a game aimed at teenagers from ten years ago would make that poster mid-twenties. A current 15 year old would have been playing super mario or something)

Hell, I'll even go back and play old isometric ARPG's from time to time... PS:Torment, Baldur's Gate, even the old Ultima games... but I can't see myself ever trying to get Fallout 1 running again.

>>52873849
>Dude. You know that's totally irrelevant, right? Why should he or anyone else care?
One good reason - Because post-apoc is an awesome setting for a tabletop game, and the Fallout games have one of the more diverse post-apoc aesthetics. Lot of good inspiration there.
>>
>>52873984
>>52874889
It varies quite a bit, because Malifaux is not a "realistic" scale, at all. The old metals were all right around 28mm heroic. Some of the new sets like the Viks and Levi are super tall and thin. The Sue on my painting table actually looks noticeably smaller than 28mm. And then you've got bruisers like Johan and Mr. Graves that are 40mm +.
>>
>>52890200
>unironically liking shitty oblivion mod
Holy shit, man.
>>
>>52887945
capes don't cover the front of the torso.
>>
>>52892291
Two piece torsos.
>>
>>52892365
I may be just dense, but...how does that solve the problem this anon >>52879973 mentioned?
You still have to make the cloth align to the position of the arms, so there still would only be one way to assemble them.
The only way I can see to circumvent the problem would be to change the uniform of the unit or add additional torsos.
At best a two piece torso might enable you to change the position of the forearm.
>>
>>52892423
The torso is in two piece so you don't need undercuts, thus the entire arm can be a separate piece. They'll make nice postapoc dudebros, but instead of putting a different pair of arms there from a WW2 kit or something, you either need to remove the entire arm, or remove the weapon fro the figure's army or replace them with an AK or something.

Still, the Freeborn are the only remotely interesting figures in the range for me. I'll probably get a box the next time I get a 10GBP off coupon.
>>
>>52892467
>The torso is in two piece so you don't need undercuts, thus the entire arm can be a separate piece
I don't think that works for the reason I mentioned above.
The cloth they have cover their entire torso and arms till the elbow.
Even if the arms were separate pieces you wouldn't get more poses out of them apart from different angles in the forearm.
Warlord had a similar problem with their Bolt Action German Grenadiers. They were supposed to wear the Zeltbahn as ponchos, but had to compromise there and tuck them in over the shoulders.

I realize this might seem like an asinine discussion, but I genuinely don't see how you could make that design work with the given technical circumstances in a way that lets you add different poses without adding additional torso pieces to the sprue.
Can you draw a picture?
>>
File: torso.jpg (62KB, 1017x519px) Image search: [Google]
torso.jpg
62KB, 1017x519px
>>52892581
Hope it makes sense, but separate capes could still work, just mould them from the top and not from the side.
>>
>>52892724
Mh. I guess that might have worked.
But then you'd have gaps between the cape on the arms depending on the pose.
Guess there is pros and cons to every solution.

I like the models though. I'll definitely gonna get some.
>>
>>52892766
Me too, just not perfect for what I wanted...

The characters look nice too.
>>
File: ocGKwarband.jpg (116KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
ocGKwarband.jpg
116KB, 1280x719px
>>52890020
Yupp.
There is template warbands in the book, but what minatures and bases you use are all up to you.
So all you need to do is to agree with your opponent what to use beforehand.
Also here is one of my warband, using GW's The Hobbits models for a "horde" type of warband, swarming the enemy with the small goblins until the King can come around and stomp them out!
>>
File: OcGK.jpg (387KB, 1295x899px) Image search: [Google]
OcGK.jpg
387KB, 1295x899px
>>52892808
Also, here's the stats for the warband.
>>
File: 387746.jpg (3MB, 3000x1616px) Image search: [Google]
387746.jpg
3MB, 3000x1616px
ive got my hands on a few Art of Tactics sets (mainly infantry) but don't know how to speak Russian, anyone here play it?
>>
>>52895417
They have the rules online for free.
>>
>>52892839
>>52892808
Looks cool, thanks bro. Ill probably give it a try once I paintr some more minis and digest the rules.
>>
>>52891338
>unironically calling fallout 3 a "shitty oblivion mod"
Holy shit, man.

Next thing you'll be telling me Half-life was a "shitty Quake mod".

Related unrelated: I wish there were more headcrab-style zombies in sci-fi. Such a weird concept.
>>
>>52896332
I'm sure I remember seeing a not!HL zombie model from some company.
>>
>>52895417
There is actually two Russian rulesets with that name. Which led to certain amounts of butthurt between authors.

The earlier ruleset is for battles of antiquity and medieval period. Done by Chebur (Alexander Kalinin if I remember right) and Co.

The other is the rulebook for WW2 games.
>>
>>52807437
My wife and I got into warmachine...that's been pretty fun so far
>>
>>
>>52861308
How does the new Runewars initiative system work btw?

Is there a PDF of the rules yet?
>>
>>52899028
FFG usually uploads their rulebooks for free online. Don't know if they've done it with this one too, but have you checked there?
>>
File: rwm01_dials.png (533KB, 800x518px) Image search: [Google]
rwm01_dials.png
533KB, 800x518px
>>52899028
Its similar to X-wing's pilot skill, where you move in numeric order, resolving each unit on that level. But instead of a static number that determines when you move and which order of shooting, you do all your actions at once, but the number is tied to your command dial, instead of a flat profile number.

So in pic related, if you give the skeleton archers a move 2 command, they go 6; while a shooting attack goes at 5. Same with the spearmen's dial in the back; give them a move 2 and it goes at 4, while a move 4 goes at 8. I believe lower acts first.
>>
>>52824856
I want to play it but I have not been able to convince anyone to play with me yet.
>>
>>52900275
This seems needlessly complicated
>>
>>52903474
Easier than it looks, and X-Wing shows it works simply enough to get filthy casuals interested.
>>
File: pic309984.jpg (144KB, 378x500px) Image search: [Google]
pic309984.jpg
144KB, 378x500px
>>52791044
There are 2 games that come to my mind:

1) Spinespur.
A "survival horror" tabletop miniatures game where players play characters from various gangs that primarily consist of different psycho killers and action movie tropes. Never really got into it because I could only find the rulebook for sale at a shop, to get the models you had to order them directly from the producer.

2) Anima Tactics
I got into this game a little too late. I currently own about 80% of all the models, but now that the studio that was producing them has gone out of business and has sold off the line, I'm basically stuck either paying pound-me-in-the-ass prices on Ebay or hoping that I can stumble upon them at various shops that don't know what they've got.
I want to play. The minis are made of pure cheesecake and badass, the rules as simple and direct, and the cost of entry was pretty low.
>>
>>52796616
You want to play Heavy Gear? Try Heavy Gear Arena.

Building teams is half the fucking fun, games are quick, and it has a campaign mode that can be performed easily with just 2 players running 2 different teams each. It's the fucking tits!

The rules are available on Drivethrurpg.
>>
>>52834221
Infinity: Future covert battles between corporations, interplanetary governments, and wacky computers.

Battles can range in size from 6-30 models (depending on army chosen and available points for a game). System is based on a D20 roll-under. Every turn you are given a number of "orders" that you can use to move units about and perform actions, you can spend all these orders on 1 unit (referred to as going "rambo") or spend them on as many units as you desire.

Starting investment can range from $50-$60 for an 8 unit starter box, but most boxes require a few supplementary purchases to become truly viable.

Not many balance issues due to the fact that Corvus Beli are not a bunch of twats and actually keep the game reasonably updated.
>>
>>52879810

Waiting on plastic Boromites, I'll start playing GOA when they drop.

Which I'm guessing won't be until next year.
>>
anyone here play or paint wrath of kings? I am interested in the game and the hadross army but I know no one who plays the game
>>
Did anyone hewar about afterglow?
played/painted it?
>>
>>52907883
>anyone here play or paint wrath of kings?
I backed the kickstarter, got a couple armies. I've played it a few times with my local crew, but there's not much of a broader community unfortunately.

I like the minis a lot (especially Teknes stuff and the Werewolves), they are big and have a lot of movement to them. I believe some of the old confrontation sculptors were involved, which you can see in the not-wolfen pretty clearly.

The game is a little unusual. Core of the rules is a special-rule heavy skirmisher in line with something like Malifaux or Warmahordes, but there's a lot of "experimental" type stuff that gives it a different flavor. Scenarios are done by randomly pulling different strategies (like Mali). Uses a command-driven alternating activation scheme where leader models bring grunts along with them when they activate (probably the most interesting thing about the rules, IMO).

Different classes of models all have different deployment zones. Uses a D10 for resolution, but compares it to a hit chart on each model's card to determine effect (with special weapons ignoring certain chart results, eg two handed axe converting "block" results to "hit"). All said, there's a lot of interesting stuff there. Ton of great ideas, just not sure it totally comes together.
>>
File: 1490890983966.jpg (27KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
1490890983966.jpg
27KB, 469x469px
>play a game of Star Trek: Attack Wing at the club last night
>it's really fun, I like Star Trek and space-combat games
>decide to buy into it
>discover it's a Wizkids game
>oh fuck
>almost no UK stockist has any of the ships
>most don't even have the starter set
>amazon and ebay have people trying to charge £50+ for a single pre-painted heroclix model

Fucks sake lads. Anyone here play? If so where do you get your models from?
>>
>>52909346
I don't play but if I did want to I'd probably get a 3D printer or something.

There's got to be tons of 3D models of star trek ships available.
>>
>>52909346
Yeah, good luck with that. It's fun until you get into the massive clusterfuck they made of not just distribution but rules and balance.

The lack of stock is probably doing you a favour.
>>
>>52909346
Just play X-wing, same game system, but FFG has fucked the balance up less.
>>
>>52909417
The thing is they come with proprietary stands and ship tokens so you can't just proxy stuff.

>>52909685
Ok.

>>52910628
I prefer Trek to Wars, but I suppose I could do that. Is the Empire decent or is it a bit tilted towards the Rebel side?
>>
Looking real infinity there Zenit.
>>
What kind of glue am I supposed to use on the Heavy Gear plastics?

I've used poly cement but it doesn't seem to be forming a proper bonds, they're really brittle.
>>
>>52913478
Prolly just super glue then, I'd score the joins a bit as well.
>>
>>52912884
dang you ain't kiddin'
>>
>>52912884
>infinity owning all rights to mid-00's sci-fi iphone style of design
>>
>>52912884
Pricepoint? Those Council lads would make bretty nice elites/veterans for Mantic Corp troops.

And while we're at it: I'm fairly certain I'm not the only one bothered by the weapon choices Mantic made concerning Corporation troops. Except for "hey, Geedubs included a grenade launcher and a flamer in their human infantry soldier box too!", nothing really warrants them - flamethrowers are basically extinct on the modern battlefield, and grenade launchers faded into obscurity for the most part as well with the introduction of UGLs. I think Germany uses some handhelf small 40mm grenade launchers as no UGL can be fit onto the G36, but other than that...

A SAW, an RPG and/or an UGL would have been pretty nice for them, and would let them go beyond the "we're not GW because we look a bit more scifi" shtick.
>>
>>52913751
So you're saying those DON'T look just like Infinity minis? Hell, if I just saw the pic with no label, I'd assume they were new infinity releases without even asking. They not only have the general styling, but they look like other existing models / factions that are already in Infinity.
>>
>>52915149
No, they don't. They look like they cribbed style from the same source, but given the fact that CB shamelessly borrows "ideas" from manga artists and popculture, there's no place to throw any stones at any houses.
>>
>>52914451
Actually grenade launchers are still heavily used, both grenade machine guns and single operator launchers.
>>
File: header.jpg (215KB, 949x547px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
215KB, 949x547px
>>52915507
>>
>>52915149
>>52915395
Nah, they DO look like Infinity models, but only because Infinity has secured itself an early grab on the "fairly generic but somewhat realistic tactical space armour" aesthetic.
Which is pretty much what >>52913751 was saying.

>>52914451
I'd think 'nade launchers rotate back into service as material sciences let you pack ever more bang in your can.
Or fizz, or pop, or whatever else you feel like lobbing at someone.
>>
>>52915647
>>
>>52914451
>>52915647
>>
File: B3424YNCIAEDJK_-600x330.jpg (68KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
B3424YNCIAEDJK_-600x330.jpg
68KB, 600x330px
>>52915711
>>
File: 123849wtybxt31y81ze490.jpg (289KB, 1600x909px) Image search: [Google]
123849wtybxt31y81ze490.jpg
289KB, 1600x909px
>>52915722
Etc, etc.

Dedicated grenade launchers are still common on the modern battlefield in a variety of forms.
>>
File: iw_gl_ag36_m5.jpg (40KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
iw_gl_ag36_m5.jpg
40KB, 640x430px
>>52915765
Plus there are several models of UGLs that can fit to the G36.
>>
>>52915773
And this isn't even covering the use of grenade launchers in crowd control and riot suppression.
>>
File: granatnik3-HDTV-1080.jpg (101KB, 770x447px) Image search: [Google]
granatnik3-HDTV-1080.jpg
101KB, 770x447px
Smaller, man-portable rotary launchers have been used by various countries since the 1980s while GMGs are ubiquitous as company level and vehicle mounted guns.
>>
File: 800px-M-32_Grenade_Launcher.jpg (116KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
800px-M-32_Grenade_Launcher.jpg
116KB, 800x600px
>>52915863
>>
At fireteam level the UGL is the most common, not the tripod mounted 40mm AGL.

I still stand by my opinion that a SAW would have made more sense to include than a grenade launcher or a flamer. But no, they still think they need to follow GW's tracks to be up to date. Wish they'd forget this entirely.
>>
>>52912884

Definitely looks infinityish but then infinity is pretty generic so hey.

Their not-tohaa look really cool though. They're rocking a bug/guyver look. Looks really swank.

I admit it looks worth a look. I like the style a lot more than infinity and the factions all look really different from each other which I like.
>>
>>52916184
Yeah, a SAW and something like >>52915871 probably would make the most sense for a more "realistic" take assuming you're just extending modern tech forward (as is the case with, for instance, dropzone commander).

For infinity type settings, where the electronics especially are WAY more advanced than currently, I'd actually think it more thematic to see a squad level weapon that deploys micro drones or fires guided projectiles, or maybe a very-high velocity sniper weapon (think the Eraser rifle).

Obv 40K and its copycats are going for a "WW2 In Space" aesthetic so in that case things like flamethrowers, breach-loaded GL's, heavy MG's and all the rest make much more sense.
>>
>>52917188
>breach-loaded GL's
There were no such things in WW2, the closes to grenade launchers you get was rifle grenades.

Otherwise I agree. I want to get some space-M249s to replace the weapons from Hasslefree or something. Maybe I could put those Defiance Games SAWs to a good use finally.
>>
>>52917273
>There were no such things in WW2, the closes to grenade launchers you get was rifle grenades.
Well, historical accuracy isn't really 40K's thing, they mishmash pretty freely. They've got everything from macedonians and romans in there right up through anime mecha. But if I had to pick a core influence they're going for, it's definitely WW2 - most of the tanks look a lot like real vehicles from that era with random sci-fi doodads tacked on, and the general tactics & organization follow lines from the time as well.
>>
>>52917455
They look more like WW1 imho - the Leman Russ is basically a British Mk VI (as seen in Indiana Jones).
>>
>>52917585
The Land Raider is very definitely MkVI inspired, although backwards.

However there's post-world-wars influence too, a Rhino is sort of a cross between an M113 and an FV432 and a Chimera is quite BMP-ish
>>
>>52917455
Or small platoon and even section level mortars.
>>
>>52912884
Any other word about this or the rules?
>>
>>52867142
>>52866715
>SAGA

Can you guys tell me about this game? I've never heard of it before or seen it played but I just looked it up and it seems cool.
>>
>>52920294
It's more of a /hwg/ thing.
>>
>>52915647
Let's just say both peruvian companies are "inspired" by the same source material. On the other hand, it was funny to see how immature and un-professional CB is in handling any sort of direct competition on facebook. All this salt for a game that'll have 50 players worldwide.
>>
>>52916184
A SAW is probably more important, but there's an argument that weapons firing 40mm shells are only going to get more useful at lower levels as the amount of smart crap you can cram into a shell that size goes up. There's a lot more space in there.

Or you could go with UGLs for everybody, but it might make more sense to have a dedicated operator and a backup UGL.
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.