[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's make a story.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Forest Knight.jpg (278KB, 1280x1173px) Image search: [Google]
Forest Knight.jpg
278KB, 1280x1173px
Why hello there!
I didn't notice you but do come in!
Warm yourself by the fire or down a mug of ale.
Now then I suppose I should tell a new tale....
Once upon a time a Forest dwelling knight was resting on a tree stump when...
>Dubs suggest what happens next
>>
*Dramatic facial close-up*
>>
>>52785916
He was approached by a bearded child with a wooden sword
>>
>>52786121
"Fuck, aren't you ugly. What is a cruel parody of a dwarf doing alone in this forest?"
>>
>>52785916
He killed himself from having to be in such a shitty story.
>>
NINJAS ATTACK
>>
>>52786443
It all made sense, the kid was sent as a sacrifice to trigger the summoning of the hell ninjas with his dead
so naturally the knight had to no option but to fight using his trustworthy weapon:
>>
The stump screamed at the knight for sitting on him.
>>
>>52786505
The stump he was sitting on!
>>
>>52786566
(Sorry for being gone)
All of a sudden the stump started yelling!
"GET OFF ME YOU TIN CAN GET OFF ME NOW!"
The knight of course jumped off.
What happened next?
>>
>>52786856
"Shut the fuck up, you lousy possessed weapon of mine!"

He then proceeded to smite the fuck up of the punny ninjas with the stump, who kept complaining, all in the name of his revered deity:
>>
>>52786856
"Who're you calling "tin can", shorty?"
>>
>>52786856
The stump offers the knight a quest.
>>
I suppse I should allow re-rolling for an action now.
Roll away my dudes.
>>
>>52787241
re-rolling.
>>
>>52787241
Rollin
>>
>>52785916
>OP came to his senses, reported his own thread and quit internet forever.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.