[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chaos marine gets facehugged, what happens?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 40k - wtf is this shit.jpg (16KB, 324x331px) Image search: [Google]
40k - wtf is this shit.jpg
16KB, 324x331px
Chaos marine gets facehugged, what happens?
>>
>>52780429
He probably just eats the parasite.
>>
>>52780429
I orgasm to it.
>>
>>52780438
+1
>>
I would say anything but a nurgle marine would produce a super xeno. A nurgle marine might kill the egg in gestation by virtue of his poison anatomy. Really tho xenomorphs are pretty standard fair to 40k I assume gene stealers are worse.
>>
His acidic saliva and supercharged antibodies make the alien reproductive method kind of a poor match. The completely fused ribs and black carapace would possibly also prevent the thing from actually leaving the body at all.

If it were possible, a marine's complete awareness of the functions of their body and survivalist attitude means they'd probably just saw open their chest and physically remove it before it became much of a problem.
>>
Genestealer gets facehugged, what happens?
>>
>>52780585
It has a snack.
>>
A Word Bearer was implanted by a Genestealer and shot himself because he was tainted by a xenos, who knows.
I doubt that the xenomorphs actually lay eggs inside of your stomach so the enhanced acid from marines digestive systems wouldn't really play into it.
>>
>>52780429
>Nurgle
Baby alien gets eaten by the infernal maggots that plague the marine
>Slaanesh
The marine enjoys being a mother and has his apothecary aid him in the birth while he gets his 104th cosmetic surgery, probably getting a new penis after the last one broke.
>Khorne
Doesnt give a shit and the baby dies as it cannot penetrate the marine's chest cavity, probably loses a heart if he still had one.
>Tzeentch
Fucker has so many mutations that getting his chest busted probably means nothing but same as Khorne considering he is still a marine.
>>
>>52781035
Xenomorph chestbursters aren't an implant per say, they are a liquid sac that literally gives you super cancer that rewrites your genetic makeup so it grows the embryo. The burster then waits until it gets big enough to break you open and uses a genetically manipulated gene to make your bones near it soft which is why it always makes things explode when it bursts out. Even if you cut it out or survive the burst the super cancer will still kill a normal victim.
>>
>>52781140
Is this a bunch of fluff written after the fact to explain how the chestburster worked in Alien?
>>
>>52780429
>Chaos Marine shoots self in face.
>This pleases Slaanesh.
>His face grows back so he can do it again.
>Because of Chaos.
>Xenomorph egg gets digested.
>Because space Marine stomaches can very extremely literally digest anything.
>>
>>52780429
It'd be large, perhaps similar in scale to a Predalien, and might pick up any or all of the gene-based enhancements the Marine possesses.

Heavily mutated Nurgle marines might be immune because we know the xenomorphs aren't entirely immune to disease.

It's not actually that scary a thought, XBOX HEUG xenomorphs aren't a new thing, and only a few of the Marine gene-enhancements would provide them any noticeable benefit when comparing their already bullshit physical capabilities with a normal human.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.