[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magic:The Gathering: Snowflake/Lore/Waifu General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 339
Thread images: 47

File: snowflake template.png (149KB, 1562x1186px) Image search: [Google]
snowflake template.png
149KB, 1562x1186px
>Learning things makes you blue edition
>You are a planeswalker, one of a relatively few chucklefucks who know there's a whole bunch of shitty planes filled with shitty things.
>Please follow the rules of the planeswalker spark
>Keep shitposting, arguments, and bait to a minimum
>also don't go forcing your culture on other planes, that gets problematic as fuck.
Starting topic:Would your flake participate in the trials on Amonkhet? would they blow everything up? Would they waifu one of the gods (and why would it be The Pervert?
>>
File: Aodhana.png (1MB, 1562x1186px) Image search: [Google]
Aodhana.png
1MB, 1562x1186px
r8 and h8
>>
>>52764410
Non-green elves are always a little weird, as is someone that has one color associated with Simic and two colors not associated with Simc actually joining the Simic Combine. But these aren't massive issues.

The two problems that actually need to be confronted:
>What about her makes her red? She is driven by ambition and she seeks perfection. What about her is driven by passion and impulse?
>How did Ravnica react to a horned elf that wasn't aware of Ravnica or any of its laws when she arrived? She seems like she would've caused a bit of a stir.
>>
>>52764410
Yeah not really seeing the red here, senpai.
>>
>>52764120
>thread to early for today's story
>snowflake thread
>still tries to include lore
>>
Bumping because I have a new flakesheet on my pc.
Until then, let's talk about the previous blizzards. Which flake did you like the most? Which flakeposter did you like? Any plans for this storm?
>>
>>52770687
My hope is that this one stays slower paced. Half a dozen flakes every couple of weeks is much less than cancerous than a dozen daily.

Although, I also hope that people will refrain from making too many angel/demon/construct/myr/treefolk/elemental/aetherborn/etc flakes.
>>
>>52770858
>I also hope that people will refrain from making too many angel/demon/construct/myr/treefolk/elemental/aetherborn/etc flakes
I hope nobody makes a time traveller
>>
File: Snowshower 2017 Final.png (928KB, 1802x833px) Image search: [Google]
Snowshower 2017 Final.png
928KB, 1802x833px
>>52771809
It's a snowstorm. Retarded shit is inevitable.

All we can do is hope that we don't get too much of it.
>>
>>52770858
>refrain from making too many angel
Are you gay or retarded
>>
File: phyrexian_plaguelord_art.jpg (54KB, 640x513px) Image search: [Google]
phyrexian_plaguelord_art.jpg
54KB, 640x513px
>>52764120
>Threadly Reminder
>>
File: e2b.png (737KB, 508x639px) Image search: [Google]
e2b.png
737KB, 508x639px
>>52771835
>A sliver character already
FUCK
>>52771838
Most angels are artificial mana constructs
>>
Are these character used for stories or something? Or is it just good fun win custom snowflakes?
>>
>>52774001
Some people make custom cards. Some people write stories. Some people just use it as a creative exercise to come up with new ways of representing certain color combinations and as a test of their understanding of the lore.

To word it in a less pretentious way, it's shit that's done because we're bored, cancerous faggots.
>>
>new snowstorm
Bumping for interest
>>
Not sure whether to make a mono-colored flake or writefag about the one I already made in >>52771835
>>
>>52776858
Do whatcha want.
>>
>>52776858
Do what you want, although writing an interesting mono snowflake is a bigger challenge than writefagging.
>>
>>52777139
Let's be honest here, I make no pretense of a monowalker being "interesting".
>>
>>52777167
If you can't even try, then you're unimaginative and refuse to challenge yourself.
>>
File: caerys profile.png (410KB, 1562x1186px) Image search: [Google]
caerys profile.png
410KB, 1562x1186px
Tharunya-anon from the first storm and Katin/Acervus/Eris/Makayel-anon from the second here.
Have a WIP flake concept
>>
>>52778977
Edgy and boring.
>>
>>52779028
She's B/R, what did you expect?
>>
>>52779836
You can be B/R and not be edgy
Fuck it, I'll make a B/R character and prove it to you.
>>
>>52779836
Something a bit more interesting. There's gunna be a bit of edge, sure, but at least it could be something not so mind-numbingly boring.

And "insatiable bloodlust" beginning at the age of thirteen is edge overload.

Here's a start: Maybe instead of "one such ritual" that the writer was too lazy to think of any examples for, the ritual specifically had to do with her armor. And since being stuck in the armor is the only interesting part about this horrible murderfuck, why not make that be a source of actual depth? There should have been at least some people they care about. Some people who they enjoy being around and dont want to just murder for the evulz. So maybe play up how being stuck in a suit of evil, edgy armor caused problems there. Or maybe the fucked up ritual makes the armor act on its own accord sometimes and force their hand to violence even if they wouldn't.

As is this just makes me think of shitty animes or JRPGs where you have some 19 year old who's totally a veteran officer from The Military who's served in it for years and "quickly rose through the ranks" as was exactly the case here, as it always is. "lol I like to kill a lot" is just so fucking bland, I mean come on.
>>
>>52780258
I appreciate your feedback. Once I flesh her out more she should be less generic.
>>
File: Rakdos can be not edgy.png (471KB, 1568x1188px) Image search: [Google]
Rakdos can be not edgy.png
471KB, 1568x1188px
>>52780089
Took like 20 minutes to make this
>>
>>52780491
Explain how that's Black.
>>
>>52780491
I have to agree with the other poster. The "can drain life" bit seems kinda tacked on and makes them only black in ability. This can happen (Kiora doesn't seem that blue, really, outside of summoning whales) but is sorta awkward.
>>
>>52765685
>>52765911
I was going off of her hatred of the Lorwyn elves for trying to kill her and wanting to genocide them. I'll edit her bio later.
>>
File: Hatred.jpg (28KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Hatred.jpg
28KB, 223x310px
>>52781330
Uh... that's not red. Full blown fucking genocide out of spite is pure black.
>>
>>52781463
Cool, I'll edit her to fit
>>
>>52780491
Sounds like he would frequent Fiora more than Innistrad.
Innistrad has the problem of the only people really able to pay him being exceedingly egotistical, and likely to consider him a snack as well. They'd want nothing but self portraits of themselves doing stupid shit.
>>
>>52772445
>artificial mana constructs
beings more akin to physical manifestations of white mana, more like that of a naturally occurring elemental being than what "artificial mana construct" implies, though there are planes with such angels.
>>
>>52781899
This, with Demons similarly being manifestations of black mana.
>>
>>52780491
He has absolutely no personality traits in common with black. Characters that have black as one of their colors are always defined by at least a few of the following traits:
>Ambition, a strong desire to be better than others around them.
>A great deal of self-preservation, to the point where they value themselves over others.
>A hatred for anything with power over them and that tells them what to do. Law and destiny are the two key foes of black.
>A disregard for morality. They don't allow themselves to be hindered or limited by vague and arbitrary systems.
>Selfishness. They value themselves above others so they see no reason why someone else should have something they have, or why someone else should keep something that they want.
>Disregard for the value of others' lives. In the eyes of someone that's black, they come first in all things. They are likely to use others as pawns and absolutely refuse to be used as pawns in exchange, unless they believe they can manipulate the person using them.

To put it simply, black is self-obsessed and puts the self before everything else. Different black characters do this in different ways but just saying 'I got death magic though' is a cop-out. That's the sort of thing that WotC does when they're lazy. Try and be a little better than that and actually make a black character.
>>
>>52784418
I find it really odd how personality traits define what kind of magic one uses in MtG. By "find it odd" I mean I don't like it.
>>
>>52784714
Colors of magic are fundamental forces that influence the psyche. It's a part of MtG.

Using black mana means you are more susceptible to the personality traits of black, as an example. You can only drain so many lives as use them to bolster your own life and magic because you start viewing other people as nothing more than walking fuel canisters for you to drain as you desire. Yawgmoth didn't become a seething mass of black mana just because he used death magic a lot, he became it because he was the most egotistical, self-obsessed maniac to ever exist as well. Everything about him embodied black mana.

You might not like it but it's ingrained into the setting at this point. It's not something that can just be disregarded because you dislike it.
>>
File: Birdman_20170406_204127.jpg (651KB, 1562x1186px) Image search: [Google]
Birdman_20170406_204127.jpg
651KB, 1562x1186px
r8 & h8
>>
>>52784868
Just kinda weird how forest spirits cant do illusion magic because it's blue. Black draining magic is tied to personality and morality, sure, but there are plenty that aren't.
>>
>>52784906
It depends on the forest spirit, some would be able to use illusions because they've learned or they simply can. Not needing blue to summon the copy doesn't mean it can't create an illusions, it just means that it's majorly x color.
Elspeth is able to use illusions despite being the whitest walker to ever be written.
>>
File: MtG_Fogs.png (3MB, 1248x890px) Image search: [Google]
MtG_Fogs.png
3MB, 1248x890px
>>52784906
Illusions requires certain attention detail, as they're only as good as the knowledge that the caster has of the subject. It's a perfectionist's sort of magic, one that lends itself well to a cerebral sort of person.

Besides, there's plenty of spells that a forest spirit could use to hinder and deceive people that wander the woods.
>>
>>52781899
>>52782158
They are still not born, however, and thus not valid candidates for sparks without extenuating circumstances.
And when everyone has extenuating circumstances, you start to wonder why there were so damn many oldwalkers who didn't care about living or their own godlike power.
>>
>>52784906
So a green card with an activated ability that costs U.
>>
>>52785516
Plus everyone forgets that very unique circumstances led to Karn being able to hold a spark in the first place. Venser sacrificed his spark was just a way of purifying a vessel and transferring a spark to a vessel already able to hold one.

So the whole idea of a planeswalker being able to sacrifice himself and transfer his spark to his favorite angel, his new construct, his pet dog or whatever the fuck have you, is ridiculous.
>>
>>52784887
Oh wow, looking back at this it's really shit.
There are not even close to enough birds.
>>
>>52786212
Nah, I don't see much of a problem with it.
>>
>>52786366
There are only four birds anon. How is that not a problem?
>>
>>52786383
I'm of the opinion that going with more than ten spells is an issue and shows you're sort of scatter-brained about where you want to take your flake.

As it is, we can see that your flake has got a big fucking things for birds and for flying. That's all we need. You don't need to put twenty different birds in there, that's redundant.
>>
>>52786448
I suppose more would be redundant, thanks for the tip anon, do you have any other advise for making/refining snowflakes?
>>
>>52785765
This may be a fair consideration.

Just like to point out that sacrificing your spark can have other purposes too, though. Like what Slobad did when he temporarily had Glissa's spark. Those things are fairly powerful, but also seemingly fragile and temperamental.
>>
>>52786539
It's more that we really don't need five Serran angels whom (suspiciously nameless) oldwalkers fell in love with and gave up their lives and godlike powers for so that they could become godlike multiverse-wanderers
It's not even creative, it's 'I want this thing that can't have, so I'm going to do it in the least creative way possible'
>>
>>52785516
Of course I wasn't justifying angel planeswalkers but rather stating that they are generally a natural occurrence of the planes where they inhabit with a few planes having angels being considered artificial constructs, like Serra's plane I believe (I suspect Amonkhet will have a fake angel twist among other things)

In any case an angelic planeswalker would be like having an elemental planeswalker, though I imagine you could work in something about a planeswalker having something like fused with an angel. Tibalt is a human merged with a devil or something like that and Ob Nixilis and Garruk have both been veil corrupted into varying degrees of demonic planeswalkers at this point
>>
>>52788260
There's still a strong likelihood of getting Elspeth-turned-angel later on.
It's possible to come up with a way to have an angelic walker, either literally so or just visually so, but one should be more creative than 'dude I didn't even bother to name gave her his spark cause...he fell in love with her looks SO MUCH he gave up his life'
>>
>>52788043
Right. I get what you're saying.

However, as long as people aren't intentionally being shits, I welcome ideas like those to come forward. Being able to discuss the lore, context, and character building is more or less the point of the threads.
>>
Any ideas on where I can get a good name for my Kaladesh fanwalker? Aside from just looking up Indian people on the wiki and finding one I like.
>>
>>52784887
Well they're pretty boring but absolutely perfect as far as potential plot goes and motivation. Having something negative in the equipment section works really well. I could see them working really well as a foil to the inevitable flakes that are more over the top.

>>52778977
Grafted Wargear seems like just what you want
>>
>>52789237
Search random indian boy/girl name of you don't care or look up the meanings of indian names if you want it to mean something.
>>
>>52789237
Think about their parents. Were they traditional? Would they be into meaningful names? Would they name their child after a great grandparent or something? That might help.
>>
>>52789237
Focus on Indian influence, although you can also create an adjective-noun name if you like. For Kaladesh, add an artsy adjective on to an engineering noun.

Ovalwheel, Glintsleeve and Weldfast, are just a few canon examples.
>>
>>52789339
I don't think those were the people's names, were they?
>>
>>52789386
Well, you did have a teenage elf using Shadowblayde as a pseudonym. Anything's possible.

Also, new lore article out, so focus on that rather than flakes for a bit.

http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/magic-story/servants-2017-04-19
>>
>>52789435
Does everything on the plane turn to undead when the die? Or is it just people?
>>
>>52784887
>mailman
>not attorney at law
>>
>>52789748
fugg, missed the perfect opportunity. But I didn't want to tie him down to a guild because if he doesn't show up for work especially Azorious work they'll be asking questions.

>>52789260
Thanks, will work on making their personality stick out more.
>>
>>52789875
Azorius are often called on for law, but in the days of the old Guildpact there were several guilds involved in the process.

>The Azorius Senate was responsible for creating laws and upholding a judicial system.
>The Boros Legion's League of Wojek officers patrolled the streets and arrested people who violated Guildpact law.
>Many of the best Advokists (lawyers) were members of the Orzhov Syndicate.
>It was not uncommon during very important proceedings for a representative of the Selesnya Conclave to be present, representing the guild that upholds the spirit of the law of the Guildpact.
>>
>>52789941
To be an attorney would pretty much be Azorious or Orzov. The second and third most control your life guilds.
>>
>>52789468

Based on the previous story, everything comes back as a zombie when it dies on this plane.

...Which honestly sounds to me like it wasn't such a hot place to live BEFORE Bolas showed up, either.
>>
>>52790143
Whenever you kill something, you have to mutilate it horribly or it comes back with the same skills and strength as it had when it was alive. It sounds like living under Bolas is better.
>>
>>52790143
that may have just been a phenomena of bolas's engineering, mind, we don't really know the full scope of the things he could do as an oldwalker prior to the mending. Do we have confirmation this automatic zombification was there before bolas?
>>
>>52790331
But Bolas only took over the plane 30~ish years ago. Couldn't be pretending Bolas.
>>
>>52790370
*premending
>>
Why can't Aetherborn become planeswalkers?
>>
>>52790370
Provide source, please.
>>
>>52790586
They are created, not born creatures. They are technically living creatures that are born with sapience, so they aren't valid spark holder.
>>
>>52790587
Last week's story has Nissa commune with the plane and it tells her about it.
>>
>>52790673
>She is surrounded by darkness and an unending well of malaise. The pulse of this plane beats weakly around her.

>I lived, once, the plane seems to whisper in a hoarse, sand-scraped voice.

>She senses life, but it is not alive. What is left of the plane defiantly groans.

>He could never truly kill me. I abhor death.

>An image: half-eaten, undead antelope being trailed by hungry happy vultures. An elephant mother caressing the newly-arisen body of her dead child.

>Those that die will always return. That is the Curse of Wandering. My gift.

>She understands. What is dead, if it hasn't decomposed, will rise.

>Suddenly, she sinks, far, far beneath the surface of the plane.

>Her consciousness is somewhere hundreds of feet underground. She can sense the cavern she is in was made long ago by careful hands. The stale air is dense, dark, still against cloying clay and packed sand. The only movement is the writhing of scarabs.

>Their dead were sent here for me to keep them safe from rot . . .

>The halls are empty. Not even the beetles know where their food is.

>She has no physical form in this place. Her body is high above on the surface, sweating and shaking with the fever of a malnourished world.

>This once was my most treasured place.

>It is the echo of a scream.

>She understands now that these were catacombs. It was once safe and good.

>I protected the vessels to keep their souls alive and he took. . . them . . .

>The elf's chest tightens with anxiety. Her spirit, here, can feel it up above.

>He took them—!

>The cavern is completely empty.

>Please, he took them all, corrupted them all, end my guilt, I could not protect them—!

>Her body above is shaking with fear. She looks above to the ceiling of the catacomb, forcing herself up and out of the sand and scarabs and snakes she is surrounded in—

That is every last line about Nissa's communion with the plane. Unless I missed a line. If so, could you enlighten me?
>>
>>52771855
what am I reminded of?
>>
>>52791153
>She impulsively reached with her senses for something that wasn't there and recoiled with nauseated pain. This world was nearly dead, and it was killed only decades before.
>"Look at these buildings. The ones with the horns are all brand new. And in the old parts, anything that has Nicol Bolas's sigil on it was carved on later. If he had built this plane, then his signs would be as old as the rest of the glyphs. Every other building with his mark is new. I spoke with the plane last night, and Chandra, it is old and its pain is new. Nicol Bolas must have come and gone only a few decades ago."
>An elite ceremony metastasized into a mandatory life sentence. Thousands of infant orphans
it doesn't seem like it was 30 years ago, probably right before or right after the mending.
>>
Why doesn't Nissa have more power?
Like she can talk to an entire plane. Why isn't she like Planeswalker Jesus?
>>
>>52791434
Thanks. Sorry for being a little interrogatory, I'm used to people twisting details of the story to fit their ends around here.
>>
File: Ashlyn WIP.png (2MB, 1562x1186px) Image search: [Google]
Ashlyn WIP.png
2MB, 1562x1186px
I've got a WIP flake here. Anyone wanna r8 or h8?

Flavor text references:
http://gatherer.wizards.com/Handlers/Image.ashx?multiverseid=426028&type=card
http://gatherer.wizards.com/Handlers/Image.ashx?multiverseid=180601&type=card
http://gatherer.wizards.com/Handlers/Image.ashx?multiverseid=183994&type=card
http://gatherer.wizards.com/Handlers/Image.ashx?multiverseid=179553&type=card

Other flavor refs for nerds:
http://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Drakeblood+Greatsword
http://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Drakeblood+Set
http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Reaver

>>52789435
>so focus on that rather than flakes for a bit

I'm sorry.
>>
File: Ashlyn the Bloodied.jpg (43KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Ashlyn the Bloodied.jpg
43KB, 375x523px
>>52791578
Power doesn't have to be all-around. She can be gifted in some areas without being crazy powerful in others.

>>52791644
card
>>
>>52791434

I wonder which it was.

Was Amonkhet just oldwalker Bolas pulverizing an entire plane by himself for kicks before setting something up and coming back to check on it in a few decades, or a recently-fallen Bolas still being powerful enough to beat eight gods and crush an entire civilization by himself BEFORE he got hopped up on the Maelstrom's power?

The latter has some ugly implications for how much stronger Bolas is than basically anyone but Ugin.
>>
>>52791667
Well Bolas should be out of even Ugins league now given the conflux.
>>
File: Plague lord.png (254KB, 375x524px) Image search: [Google]
Plague lord.png
254KB, 375x524px
>>52791164
That all snowflakes are equally shit
>>
>>52791707
However, they can be shit for different reasons and in different ways (though they all share being shit by nature of being special snowflakes, in addition to the different reasons).
>>
>>52791662
On Zendikar the world answered her need by making elementals and such.
Why isn't she doing that on every plane if she can make it friendly to her?
>>
>>52791885
Now I want to see the story of Nissa ending up on some hostile plane and getting told to fuck off, forcing her to go through wackier and wackier hijinks in an attempt to amuse and befriend it.
>>
>>52791644
It's a good start. Probably one of the best flakes of the storm so far and easily one of the better ones over the past year and half.

I don't see any obvious errors when it comes the lore, except for maybe godtrackers being surprised that giant beasts would actually try to eat them. The people of Naya are a little more aware of their landscape than that, and are used to the gods they worship trying to eat them. Not all of them are passive.
Colors seem fine. Reverence of great beasts for green, black for self-preservation and her belief in her own greatness. Maybe red's a bit light but it's not a big issue. Maybe take the opportunity to focus a little on red when you write about her experiences outside of Alara.

The cards you're using make it seem like she'll definitely be visiting Tarkir, which is natural considering her focus on dragons. I'm not sure wherever she'd venture though. Although she'd be more suited to wild planes like Zendikar and (maybe) Theros, I'm curious about how she would react to an urban environment, like Kaladesh or Ravnica.
>>
>>52791707
I used to think the hump on top its shoulders was the plaguelord's head and that it just didn't have a face. I never really noticed the cheeks, eye sockets and nose on its forward protrusion until just recently.
>>
>>52791885
Living on zendikar her entire life could have something to do with that. Not to mention a shared goal in dealing with the eldrazi. And zendikar has always been characterized as being extra rich in mana and an extra wild plane, which seems to correspond with an abundance of elementals and aggressive land. We see this with the awaken mechanic.

Amonkhet isn't nearly as fertile as zendikar or bursting with power. So not only does it seem less able to shit elementals out the ass for Nissa to use, but it's probably also less sympathetic to her. Holding a conversation isn't the same as being literally allied with it, like Nissa was to zendikar. Nissa has great communication skills, for planes, but that doesn't mean she has super magic in other areas like summoning.
>>
>>52791953
Thank you very much.
You're right about the characterization of the other godtrackers being a weak point. Woolly Thoctar even mentions it as being aggressive. So I'll have to try and make that more clear that it's less fact and more Ashlyn's opinion in favor of dragons, like on Godtracker of Jund. Including her disappointment with or willingness to fight gargantuans could even be a good spot to highlight the red in her identity. So, that's a part to work on.

One of my thoughts for "what are they up to now" is indeed being on Tarkir. It might be stepping too close to the Real Ass Story to work, but I could see her working towards bringing back the clans as opposed to the dragon broods. The clans all venerated an aspect of the dragon, and revered their power, but still killed the fuck out of them to survive. Even if Ashlyn doesn't know about that secret history, I could see her wanting to upset the balance so that dragons don't have a stranglehold on Tarkir.
But your point about her being stuck somewhere like Kaladesh or Ravnica seems like a lot of fun, and an easier way to get involved with other planeswalkers and not step on the official story's toes so much.

>>52791926
Nissa as protag of a dating sim game with mtg's planes when?
>>
>>52792100
Hard Mode: Progenitus

Night Made: Alara's Maelstrom
>>
>>52792100
Tarkir couldn't be further from the main story. As far as we know, Ugin's fucked off away from it and it's just been left to rot. It's one of the only planes that's never been touched by a member of the Jacetice League, so I'd say you're safe.
>>
>>52792417
Oh yeah, currently. I'm more thinking, MaRo and co. seem very aware that getting rid of the clans was a mistake and I can't imagine a return to Tarkir doing anything but overthrowing the dragonlords and getting khans back into power. So by doing anything with that I'm bound to be getting into territory that will be overwritten sooner or later.

But, if that isn't too much of an issue, then I think I will go with the Tarkir plan.
And that doesn't stop her from temporarily being at other locations, and possibly meeting other flakes.
>>
>>52792459
I wouldn't expect a Tarkir block until 2020 at the earliest. Especially at the end, it didn't match the popularity of other planes.
>>
>>52792100
Ravnica has a giant dragon she could worship.
>>
>>52792778
You're not allowed to let Niv know that planeswalkers exist. There was a whole thing about that between Jace and Ral. The consequences would be insane.
>>
>>52790143
I have the theory that one of the gods he killed was responsible for the afterlife which is why the dead are now cursed to wander the plane.
>>
>>52792778
If you're talking about Niv Mizzit, I'm pretty sure she'd see him as a wimp compared to jund dragons. Intellect doesn't do much for her.
Also, outside of edge circumstances, her reverence and admiration of dragons results in challenging them and drinking their blood.
It's somewhat based on ritual consumption's place in many real life cultures, and how eating was often viewed as a way to absorb something's power.

My interest to Ashlyn being on Ravnica is more about having to deal with civilization on a scale she'd never encountered before, and trading dealing with danger you can directly confront, like a giant monster, with having to deal with the danger of a knife in a back alley or blackmail or something.
>>
Can one be a mind mage without being Blue?
Or should I add that to my flakes colors?

Right I'm going through the spells that I think they would use (R/B) and I've got two groups. One is their positive magic; buffing up their creatures, dispensing negatives to their opponents and occasionally taking control of their creatures/spells.
The other group is more offensive, mostly centered around removing cards and exiling things. That seems like mind magic.
>>
>>52793357
Mind magic is the domain of black and blue.

Black is the violent alteration of minds and memories. It carves out thoughts from the surface of the brain and just throws away the ideas, dreams and plans of its victim until they can't think of anything but their agony.
Blue is the more subtle and slow alteration of memory, quietly draining the depths of their psyche. It isn't quite as devastating but its victims don't notice the effects until it's too late. They either forget whatever memories the mage sculpts away or they gradually descend into identity death, forced into a comatose state.

Mind magic is typically represented by cards that force the opponent to discard (black) or mill (blue). Drawing cards can also be represented as mind magic, although this is a little more rare. Look at the flavor of the cards you're using. If your black cards are stuff like Thoughtseize, Duress and Inquisition of Kozilek, that's definitely mind magic.
>>
>>52793514
You could argue that R is related because it can force your emotions to overcome your rationality.
>>
>>52793357
If the cards and flavor match, they can be a mind mage. It just means they don't know some specific techniques like straight up Mind Control or telepathy.
>>
>>52793701
It's more emotional manipulation and driving your victims to extremes than actually fucking with their head but sure.

"Gain control of target creature until end of turn" and "attacks each turn if able" are clearly red's variant of mental manipulation - and again, it's better thought of as emotion manipulation.
>>
>>52793514
I like this guy a lot. (I mean, I hate them, but I love to hate them.)
The second to last paragraph of the bio seems a bit off though. The first sentence seems just wrong, and the "reared its ugly head" thing seems an understatement of phyrexia that's lazily falling back onto a cliched phrase.
I'd also consider putting in a few words on how he felt about accidentally ruining his parents. Was there genuine regret there? Or was he only annoyed that he'd accidentally botched the nice situation he had? Either way, a mention of that would be good, I think.
>>
>>52793701
That is what I an using the Red for; them using magic and music to briefly mess up with a creature's mind by giving them buffs (like +1, haste, and so on), or briefly taking control of an opponent's creature.
Black is far more aggressive, removing cards from hands, exiling thing and giving creatures -1s.
>>
>>52793762
Flavor can be hard to match for a bard.
>>
>>52793855
Oh, that's an ancient one that I was just using as an example of a black mind mage. See the 2015 timestamp. Still, thanks for the criticism.

The second to last paragraph was a crude attempt at wrapping up the Mirrodin arc and you're right, the first sentence is grammatically incorrect. The 'reared its ugly head' point is accurate and I should've probably put more detail into that. I might go about making it a little more presentable at some point.

Also, he genuinely has no sympathy for his parents. He's a despicable, pathetic shit with no talent outside of his ability to ruin the minds of others, a man-child that can lobotomize others with his mind.

I was planning on writing something for the shitlord at some point but I decided against it.
>>
>>52794033
There's a few buff cards spread across Naya colors that could probably fit bards, cards with flavor about inspiring and bolstering your allies.
>>
>>52794097
Thanks for the tip.
But largely I've been looking at card names for this; those that involve emotion I can fluff away as them causing that emotion with their magic/music.

Stuff like Despise, Cower in Fear, Screaming Fury... Things like this are very helpful, they're emotional cues triggered by magic. And it's not like they've got to be stuck just using emotional manipulation, they're a planeswalker now and can do some actual magic.
>>
>>52792198
Dante Must Die Mode: Original Phyrexia
>>
>>52793868
Red taking control is more amplifying their anger or making them forget their impulse control for a short time than proper control. It's simplified in the game where if they're not fighting player x but it's still fighting it'll fight player y.
>>
>>52794261
For buffing, there's:
>Crowd's Favor
>Enrage
>Kindled Fury
>Rise to the Challenge
>Screaming Fury
>Slaughter Cry
>Howling Fury

All of those could be interpreted as sort of egging on your ally, stoking their passion and rage with your magical song.

For stealing creatures, there's:
>Blind With Anger
>Threaten
>Twist Allegiance

For preventing blocking, there's:
>Demoralize
>Falter
>Panic Attack
>Stun
>Wave of Indifference

For forcing creatures to attack, there's:
>Infectious Bloodlust
>Lust for War
>Uncontrollable Anger

For discarding, there's stuff like:
>Coercion
>Deception
>Duress
>Despise
>Ostracize

Just keep looking. Eventually, you'll narrow down the cards you want to like, five to ten. You don't need too many.
>>
>>52794505
I understand, if I wanted more permanent control I'd have to go with Blue... But the problem there is that most Blue abilities are about mind control and telepathy. Not fitting for the character in mind.

>>52794571
Thank you for this list I will definitely put it to use/keep it in mind while I design my flake.
>>
Could a planeswalker be a bodyhopper?
>>
>>52795140
Your spark resides in you, so probably not.

I say this assuming that you are bodyhopping by moving your own consciousness around.
>>
>>52795140
maybe if you modified yourself into something that removes and replaces the spine and head of your target, but that's pretty complicated. for such a simple gimmick. Maybe consider a shapeshifter?
>>
>>52795338
Sheoldred gains a spark
>>
>>52795572
sheoldred's lamia body is still larger than a normal person, IIRC, just very much smaller than her detachable legs
>>
>>52795140
Jace tried doing something like that in one of the books, more for the other person's benefit than his own.
It did not work the way you want it to, iirc
>>
>>52795616
And? Size means nothing to a planeswalker. Ugin and Bolas are able to planeswalk despite their size.
>>
>>52795928
no what I means was, your response was to my suggestion of a head-replacing walker. Shouldred wouldn't be able to do that with normal chumps because even at her smallest she's kinda big
>>
>>52795971
But if she could become a planeswalker she could probably insert herself into other animals on other planes. So it might work.
>>
>>52795338
What, like a centaur sorta creature? Like, they go to a plane, take out the head and neck of a creature, and insert their own body into the hole?
>>
>>52796396
Yes
>>
>>52796410
Sounds brutal as fuck
>>
File: corruption bro.jpg (218KB, 709x1006px) Image search: [Google]
corruption bro.jpg
218KB, 709x1006px
Need a name for my flake concept
>B/G walker from Innistrad with a focus on physical corruption/mutation powers
>pic related
>>
>>52796530
Name him after one of the actors from The Thing movie.
Or an extra, person who worked on costuming, a producer... you get the idea.
>>
>>52796530
leonard fizbitch
>>
File: lymiasnowflake.png (1MB, 1562x1186px) Image search: [Google]
lymiasnowflake.png
1MB, 1562x1186px
>>52764120
>Would your flake participate in the trials?
Potentially. She'd be initially wary of the gods, but might warm up to Oketra in particular depending on how things go.
>>
>Planeswalker who ignited pre-mending
>Spent most of his life prior to the event mucking around and having a good time, paying zero attention to any of the serious goings-on of the universe and using his godlike powers to go on a vacation/bender that lasted centuries before making a retirement plane to come home to when he was bored
>Liked showing off and basically using his immense powers to do parlor tricks for the locals wherever he landed, and generally made wowing the natives enough to get famous a vital part of any visit to a plane, non-intervention be damned. Life that developed on his vacation plane started to worship him, which he encouraged
>Managed by some means to avoid dying of old age post-mending, but does not like the downgrade or the loss of his immunity to hangovers, blunt force trauma, and so on one little bit.
>On a quest to try and fix up his powers since he doesn't really know about the hows and whys of the Mending (he was off having a good time when it happened) not so much for any lofty ambitions but because it's a lot harder to wow people and continue with the lifestyle he's used to on a neowalker's power budget. Plus he doesn't want to go home until he's tip-top again, he doesn't have the heart to go back to his vacation plane and have the locals see their god as just some guy
>Friendly and genuinely nice to people but arrogant as all get-out and highly irresponsible. Engages in both epic heroics and petty dickery on a regular basis, with roughly the same reasons for either; he likes showing off and impressing people.

Does this work for a monoblack character or would he have to be red too?
>>
>>52796530
Griff Nudgers
Milsk Hennings
Horndle Bitts
Nuldie Rooks
Bander Frumple
Shnock Ledding
Rividin Rapp
Lapple Horncrook
Bort Humby
Shinko Lib
Brist Shoke
Landerway Tweeb
Mub Dunt
Asdle Zrappy
>>
>>52796717
>not so much for any lofty ambitions

This sums up why I think they have to have red. They're partying to party and getting famous because it feels good, not for any power or end result.
>>
>>52796504
Make them B/G and stay away from an arachnid body to avoid Sheoldred comparisons and we're golden.
>>
>>52796713
>waifu/10

A major death that shatters her current life coming in three seems a bit much. Maybe the first one and the farm bit could be left out. It's repetitive and the repetition isn't adding any interesting themes to the character in this instance.
>>
>>52796833
Probably. Shrug. I had a larger story writeup where the first part of the story mattered, but it got eaten, and I had to make do with a small version. Good thing I still have the layers version saved.
>>
>>52796713
>post-DTK
>staying with the Jeskai
Ojutai*
>>
Where are some good places to get healed in the multiverse?
Like I would've said Innistrad or Zendikar but after being host to the Eldrazi I don't think they're a suitable place for a first walk/healing anymore.
>>
>>52796869
Gosh dang it this still annoys me. Not them, but I keep forgetting this.
>>
>>52796884
Zendikar, probably not. But I could see Innistrad having pockets of safe space. An alchemist's shack or healer's basement or something.
>>
>>52796884
Now that the Eldrazi are gone, Zendikar is a good place to heal. Because the writers decided that the world can heal, you can use that as "the healer shows you that just as the world can heal, so can you".
>>
So I'm almost done with part 3... you nerds want part 1 and 2 because I'm not sure if most of you are part of the second storm
>>
>>52796937
You need to rework everything.
>>
>>52797020
I have no idea what you're talking about. What is this?
I was part of a storm, I don't know which, but it was at the very tail end with a hundred or so snowflakes and it was a very, very shitty time with too many memes.

>>52796937
I don't know if this makes me a hypocrite or a softy or tumblr or what, but that backstory seems unnecessarily... uh, awkward, with the gay sexual prisoner thing.
>>
>>52796937
Upgrade your paint/photoshop-fu. Using cards on your flake sheet is half the fun of actually constructing the sheet.
>>
>>52796937
This is the second worst flake I've ever seen.
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 1280x960px
>>52797117
what was the worst?
>>
File: Frozen Solid.jpg (43KB, 200x284px) Image search: [Google]
Frozen Solid.jpg
43KB, 200x284px
>>52797159
>>52797117
Don't you tell him. We don't need any of that shit up in this storm.
>>
>>52797159
A flake made by someone who doesn't know the difference between game and lore.
A flake so bad the whole thing got reset.
>>
File: lymiasnowflake.png (2MB, 2184x1186px) Image search: [Google]
lymiasnowflake.png
2MB, 2184x1186px
>>52796833
>>52796869
fug, now I look really stupid.

I got more on the page, now, at least.
>>
>>52797266
Looks much better to me. And since I'm usually a CCG guy (not lately though) I was anticipating being able to give a lot of feedback on the card, but it seems fine. Only thing is that, in real magic, I don't know if they would print a - or + ability that does something based on loyalty counters because of rules confusion. I can see many casuals or new players not knowing whether to count the cost or not.
I don't think you need to specify post-DTK for tarkir though. Since for literally everyone except Sarkhan (and Ugin?) the world of Khans of Tarkir has never existed at any point.
>>
>>52797159
Arakis
>>
>>52797365
>Only thing is that, in real magic, I don't know if they would print a - or + ability that does something based on loyalty counters because of rules confusion.
At least one Gideon is an X/X, where X is the number of loyalty counters on him.
>>
>>52797368
What was so bad about Arakis?
>>
>>52797399
Literally everything.
>>
>>52797382
As a 0 ability.
>>
>>52797365
That's the initial reason I made the card the way it is- to explore unused design space. I figured the lifegain was less broken as a 0 and the damage as a -2, but it does scale upwards as she protects herself and others. I like the idea of 'loyalty counters matter' being in White, at least.

As a card, she seems balanced enough. At worst, she comes down, fogs at least two creatures(+1, gets attacked), then dies. At best, she's going to sit there and be very hard to kill until she finally starts lobbing damage at your opponent- and it takes a while for her to really get there. Probably unplayable, but not as bad as Tibalt.

And yeah, I could probably remove the 'post-DTK' thing since it got changed with time shenanigans.
>>
>>52797368
Oh shit he was the Gurren Lagann lizard.
Then I guess Motley is the third worst.
>>
>>52797453
Who was the worst? Vrovnak or that cartoon lizard?
>>
>>52797447
Yeah the balance and design of the card is good. I was just pointing out a logistics things that might prevent wizards from ever making a card that does that (minus or plus ability that counts loyalty) even though I wouldn't say you need to change it for that reason.
>>
>>52797498
Vronak easily.
>>
>tfw you can't bring yourself to make a new flake because you're still attached to your first one from several storms ago
>tfw you don't actually have anything to do with her after she was written anyway
>>
>>52797574
Who she?
>>
>>52797399
'he is green because he likes to grossly subvert the natural order in the most horrific ways possible, these cherrypicked, out of context flavortext prove that this is the essence of green'
>>
File: 1492494254333.png (1MB, 1562x1186px) Image search: [Google]
1492494254333.png
1MB, 1562x1186px
Sorry for the lack of art, I'll work on it.
>>
File: VennSheet.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
VennSheet.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
Remade Venn's sheet from 2. Bringing him back because I want to do stuff with him
>>
>>52797834
>PDF
Why, Venn-Anon, WHY
>>
>>52797853
Graphic Designer. I can't work in MSPaint anymore.
>>
>>52797859
Yeah, but you could have saved in a different format. I make my flake sheets in Photoshop, but then I post them as jpegs.
>>
File: VennSheet.png (3MB, 3614x2830px) Image search: [Google]
VennSheet.png
3MB, 3614x2830px
>>52797834
>>52797859
There, PNG
>>
>>52797881
>Transparency
This just gets better and better.
>>
>>52797829
Seems pretty cool. I like it when a spark ignites in a situation that isn't immediately life threatening.
However, I would consider doing it after being crushed more than just her first inventor's fair. Maybe after a cumulation of failures that truly crushes her spirits?
>>
File: VennSheet.png (3MB, 3611x2827px) Image search: [Google]
VennSheet.png
3MB, 3611x2827px
>>52797896
THERE
>>
>>52797908
I considered adding more to the section before the inventors fair, but I found it was getting too long. She was gonna be really built up as a prodigy and the hottest new up and comer so her utter failure was that much more crushing. Also some bits about how she felt chaffed under the rules and regulations of the Consulate to add to her really taking to the outlaw science of Innistrad.

I might update it if I ever find an image.
>>
>>52797981
>blindly planeswalking blindly
>>
>>52798101
FUUUCK
>>
What would you fellow say about a flake getting their spark from another walker who managed to extract a spark from a third walker? I know spark transfer is a thing, just would it be feesable to work out without plot devices?
>>
>>52798149
Too flake for flake I think.
>>
>>52797981
Thank you.

>>52798101
>>52798133
Ooooh... Tough break, comrade.
>>
>>52797443
>>52797382
>>52797365
I mean there wouldn't be any confusion about it, + - or 0 on planeswalkers are costs to use the chosen activated ability, in this case if she were -2'd the same turn she was dropped then she would deal 1 damage to a creature or player. Or if she were pinged in response in the same scenario she would deal 0 damage as she would have 0 loyalty.
>>
VennSheet.png
3MB, 3611x2827px
Okay, updated the sheet and caught the errors, and now I'm posting the stories.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15-x9_VrdaUG7fhPioFL0jHDG_WrCzkR1_2rePZRcKko/edit?usp=sharing
Part 1

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yf8Rl_wFYElPtkIaNqCZLyrfAEGWH8jUej3kN76ro5A/edit?usp=sharing
Part 2

Will be wrapping up part 3 soon.
>>
>>52798342
Yer a peach, Venn.
>>
>>52798445
That you, angerfish?
>>
File: Cala.jpg (168KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Cala.jpg
168KB, 960x1280px
>>52798457
Nah.

I'm waiting to see if this storm has what it takes to survive before I join the fray.
>>
>>52798559
I'm gonna use this to try and write every day.

you ever finish that picture of venn?
>>
>>52798596
Cool.

I'm not our artist friend, I'm the one whose flake is pictured.
>>
File: 1492666205281943 (1).png (207KB, 375x524px) Image search: [Google]
1492666205281943 (1).png
207KB, 375x524px
Working on a card for my flake, but I'm stumped as to the final ability. I wanted to do something like "exile a creature or artifact card from your graveyard, then play a creature or artifact card from your hand with the same CMC without paying it's CMC" but I couldn't get it to fit elegantly.

Also the art is also a placeholder.
>>
>>52798559
Is that Calla?
>>
>>52798863
Could make it "Exile target creature or artifact card from your graveyard then create a token that is a copy of that card"
>>
>>52798740
OH SHIT CALLA! Long time no talk.
>>
>>52798952
>>52799084
Yeah, that's Cala. #2 of the 6-7 flakes from the last storm, and easily the most popular of mine.
>>
File: Johnny Goldmane card.jpg (50KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Johnny Goldmane card.jpg
50KB, 375x523px
EYYYYYYYYYYYY
IT'S JOHNNY GOLDMANE!
>>
>>52799115
Oh that's cool.
I remember the last storm. I wrote a few stories. One of them had Calla in it, but I don't think I ever got around to posting it.
>>
File: Birdman card.png (255KB, 375x524px) Image search: [Google]
Birdman card.png
255KB, 375x524px
>>52784887
I think this is fine.
>>
>>52799180
>makes fliers
>rewards you for playing fliers

Why would you make the ultimate give everything flying when you're supposed to play them in flying tribal? Also mono white drawing cards like that is lame.
Look at some existing planeswalkers.
>>
>>52799118
>hotrod isn't an artifact - Vehicle
>>
>>52799256
If it was a vehicle, his -2 would be useless on an empty board.
>>
File: Ace Beleren.jpg (47KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Ace Beleren.jpg
47KB, 375x523px
>>
>>52799180
I'm with the other guy on the ult, maybe have it give everything you control the bird creature type and buffs all birds?
The draw thing though I believe is fine. It's more blue flavored, but he is justified in being a mailman, so it could represent courier pigeons bringing him little bits of info in mail form.
>>
>>52799180
This card is all sorts of off, at 5 cmc 3 loyalty is terribly low and his -7 ability has little synergy with the rest of him. Also as >>52799242 said drawing cards for your flyers isn't really in color. If I had to give notes I would say make his entrance loyalty 4-6 with his first ability being a +2 or lower loyalty; his -2 could be a life gain to be more in line of white, and his final ability could be something else like "creatures with flying you control get +4/+4 and vigilance" or something along those lines

could also trim him down and keep the 3 loyalty when he enters but make him cost 1WW.
>>
>>52799142
That's cool. Stories are always a plus for the thing.

Anyone who remembers my old flakes is free to use them for whatever. I'm not going to re-post them. If I make new flakes, same thing goes: they're free game to use in writings.
>>
>>52799307
+2 if lower loyalty*
>>
File: Birdman card v1.5.png (257KB, 375x524px) Image search: [Google]
Birdman card v1.5.png
257KB, 375x524px
>>52799307
>>52799301
>>52799242
I'd still like to keep the card draw because he's a mailman.
But I've changed the ult to have synergy with him and raised the starting loyalty.
>>
>>52799384
>I'd still like to keep the card draw because he's a mailman.

Okay but that's wrong. This isn't the custom card thread so I won't get on your ass about it but this is not a white card.
>>
>>52799418
>>52799384
not the OP but I'm fine with it, I've seen worse things on legit cards and his thing is birds + mail. It's not a super card, and the mechanics for his 2nd ability are more blue than anything, but it's not abhorrent either.
>>
File: Birdman card v2.png (257KB, 375x524px) Image search: [Google]
Birdman card v2.png
257KB, 375x524px
>>52799384
Made it suit the flavor better, his minus is now just Carrier Pigeons ability.
>>
>>52799468
I could honestly see it as something of an enchantment/emblem that states "whenever a bird enters under your control you may draw a card", strong yes but from a cost to loyalty perspective he is currently overcosted as a planeswalker
>>
Give me a color combo and I'll make a flake.
>>
>>52799511
white/green
>>
>>52799559

Hrm. How to make an interesting GW. Time to ponder
>>
File: flake sheet.png (4MB, 2808x2140px) Image search: [Google]
flake sheet.png
4MB, 2808x2140px
Aight, new flake time.
Had to compress his story from the multi-page tearjerker it was to its current size, so some of his colorization is lost, but to clarify: his white is his value of civilization and doing what he believes is moral good, his red is his artistic flair and his emphasis for emotional drive to his actions, while his blue is his curious nature and his value of complexity and engineering. Can post his full art if anyone wants that.
>>
>>52798342
>Bigoraphy
>>
>>52799702
maybe flay with the family values aspect? I haven't seen that done a lot for flakes.
>>
>>52800459
>flay
I mean play
please do not flay family values, that is not a G/W thing to do
>>
>>52799468
if you ask me, I'd say that card looks pretty tweet
>>
>>52799702
If we've learned anything from Tarkir and Ravnica, GW can be a very interesting color combination.
>>
>>52771855
Thanks plaguelord.
>>
>>52800744

I agree. I'll sleep on it and see what I can put together tomorrow night.

>>52800459
>>52800471

It could be GW, though. A community that believes in survival of the fittest ruled by a stoic, unyielding shaman who displays the flesh of the fallen as inspiration to get stronger. The rest of the body is recycled in various ways such as crafting tools from the bones.
>>
>>52800810
I dunno, I think that'd still need at least a little black
>>
>>52801202
>>52800810
Yeah. Generally, reverence for the cycle of life and death is one of the defining traits of black and green. Green acknowledges that death is a part of nature but it doesn't fixate on it unless it's paired with black. In addition, white honors the dead and sometimes calls upon their aid, in the form of spirits. But death isn't an important part of white unless black's involved.

I guess you could technically have a GW character that calls upon ancestors to aid the living and display their loyalty to their families - but that just feels like Abzan without the black.
>>
File: trail-of-the-mage-rings.jpg (678KB, 1490x1040px) Image search: [Google]
trail-of-the-mage-rings.jpg
678KB, 1490x1040px
You think we will ever go to Vryn?
I've been wanting to go there and have even thought up some stuff about the plane and maybe even some story points.
>>
>>52797829
This is as close as I can get to finding an appropriate image.

Do you mind if it's used as a placeholder for her? I'll probably just be cropping out most of it and focusing on her upper half.
>>
>>52801257
Dromoka: "Why was I super against this ghost stuff, again...?"
>>
>>52801320
Why even the interest? Vryn would just be another block like Kaladesh. Rebels fighting an oppressive government/psychic warmongers for a limited resource. And the plane/culture is ugly.
>>
>>52801257
Good analysis.

One interesting take in Green/Black is the Golgari Swarm's consideration of life and death as a cycle rather than a straight line. You live your life, you die, you live your unlike.
>>
>>52802110
The issue is that green and white unite against black - so when working together, those colors would probably oppose all of the typical values of black. Monowhite can do stuff about death in the form of spirits and such, just like monogreen acknowledges death is part of the natural cycle. But I don't see any interaction between white and green that allows for veneration of death.
>>
>>52802164
The strongest combination of green and white philosophically is probably a sense of community, what is good for the group's growth and survival. Black is full of things that don't get along well with that, because it tends to be selfish. But with this, Black is also ambitious, so I could imagine all three colors coming together in a place where one's desire for growth of their people comes at the expense of others; for your own, you would willing to make all others fall.
>>
>>52802238
That's well and good for a junk flake, but they're specifically talking about using death as a core part of a GW flake, which doesn't really work.
>>
>>52802238
Isn't that essentially the Abzan and their whole adopting of war orphans?
>>
>>52802238
(Cont)
Some possibilities for WBG magic:
>Destroy target creature, then put a +1 counter on each creature you control
>Banish a creature from an opponent's graveyard. Play a creature from your graveyard, with a counters equal to the banished creature's mana cost.
>Creature with trample, deathtouch, lifeline.
>Creature you control fights opponent's creature. If opponent's creature dies, opponent loses life equal to its toughness and you gain that much life.

You're taking their life force or disrespecting their dead. It's all very forceful.
>>
>>52802350
Whoops, our terrible commune just sucked the life from your armies to bolster our attempt to sack your town, and then we used your dead as literal fertilizer so we have a good harvest.
>>
File: Snowshower 2017 Final.png (2MB, 1801x1249px) Image search: [Google]
2MB, 1801x1249px
It grows.
>>
You think being able to play any card from exile without having to pay mana costs is too powerful for a planeswalker's final ability?
>>
>>52802570
Yeah because exiled cards generally shouldn't be playable. The obvious exception is cards that let you play cards that it explicitly sent out of the game.
>>
>>52802570
Exile is meant to be the super graveyard that nothing, absolutely nothing can come back from unless it's a conditional effect on the cards that does the exiling.

There's a reason why Eldrazi Processors caused such a stir.
>>
>>52802601 >>52802663
Ah I see, I was interpreting it wrongly then. Good to know.
>>
VennSheet.png
3MB, 3611x2827px
>>52800297
FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK THIS KEEPS HAAAAAPPENING.
>>
>>52801320
I'd imagine we'd visit the homeplanes of all the core members of the Gatewatch sooner rather than later, and given that Jace is the only one left; really soon. As long as the whole Gatewatch thing isn't trashed completely before we get there.
>>
>>52803036
I want to say something positive, but the schadenfreude is just too good.

Okay, okay. It's okay, Venn. I know how frustrating it is to have errors or weird writing on a sheet. It's why I just edit my personal file, then don't bother to repost.
>>
>>52803077
They've spent too long setting it up to throw out that easy.

Besides, Jace considers Ravnica to be his home.
>>
>>52802077
Vryn might have some things in common with Kaladesh, but I feel it can be made very different in the way it's presented. It can be a more gritty look at artifice, at the horrors of a long drawn out war between two sides and the people caught inbetween. And a cabal of secret mages and psychics behind the scenes in control of everything.

What's not to love? Vryn has the potential to be an awesome Dieselpunk inspired plane!
>>
>>52802164
>>52802110
>>52802238
A good way to imagine the wedges is looking at the colors that aren't included in them. In GWB's case that'd be UR, which is defined by almost maniacal creativity and a constant urge to improve and change that which already exists. GWB is the opposite of that with an extreme adherance to traditions which goes back hundreds, if not thousands of years, and a societal structure which has gone almost completely unchanged for just as long.

Don't change that which isn't broken, and so on.
>>
>>52803081
I paste it because I don't see these errors myself. I need a goddamn editor.

Speaking of, part three almost done.
>>
>>52803077
As much as I like the Gatewatch, having them travel from plane to plane together is getting a bit old. I'd like if they gave it a rest, not disband them entirely but....
I don't know give them some downtime and have them go off and do their own thing now and again.
>>
>>52803247
This. Or else, it would be nice to see some things happening elsewhere while they fuck around. Let other walkers get a day in the limelight.
>>
Fucking finally, done.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15EvfxOsfazbi0u90MewwK0stDivXYbF8HjhOjGWSMlY/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>52803104
>Dieselpunk

MaRo will never allow it. Kaladesh was already pushing his limits.

>>52803144
I like GWB as a rigid caste system.

>>52803247
I don't get why they have to stick to the five-pack. Splitting up and only having 2 or 3 of them go to the current plane would make sense and also allow for more unique characterization. Seeing how they make up for Jace not being around or something.
>>
>>52803654
They said they were gonna tone down the Gatewatch after Amonkhet.
>>
>>52803654
But Kaladesh was awesome and really pretty!
It would be neat to come across another plane with a similar tech level but a different feel to it.
Vryn would be a good place.
>>
>>52803947
Kaladesh had the potential to be awesome and pretty.

Instead, it turned out to be the preview we saw of it in Origins copy and pasted ten times.
>>
>>52803694
I keep hearing this used in so many different ways. The only thing they actually said was toning down the number of planeswalker cards with them. They very well could still travel in a pack of five everywhere.

>>52803947
It would be cool. But MaRo doesn't like higher tech planes and kaladesh was already pushing it for him. Anything more futuristic or prettier stands a slim chance of happening because of his preferences.
>>
>>52803980
>we'll never get a slightly lower-tech shadowrun plane
>no story where the gatewatch just suffers massive culture shock all the way through because they don't understand what a phone is
>>
>>52803980
Can't you pull off a dieselpunk look without being more advanced than Kaladesh?
>>
>>52803639
...Anyone wanna read?
>>
>>52804236
Do I need to read the other two first? What is it about?
I don't know anything about this or what it is
>>
File: Mage Ring Responder.jpg (62KB, 750x450px) Image search: [Google]
Mage Ring Responder.jpg
62KB, 750x450px
>>52804212
You can pull off the look, sure.

Loads of metal. Everything's the color of either gunmetal or rust. The world's covered in riveted sheets of corrugated iron. There's evidence of damage, wear-and-tear and haphazard construction everywhere. Lots of stuff looks like it's jury-rigged to work. Loads of exposed scaffolding and guts of stuff.

It doesn't need to have guns, vehicles or even an artifact focus. Just a very rough aesthetic that makes everything look like it's barely bolted together.
>>
File: MtG_Vryn_Is_Kaladesh.png (3MB, 1487x878px) Image search: [Google]
MtG_Vryn_Is_Kaladesh.png
3MB, 1487x878px
>>52804325
>>52804212
>>52803980
>>52803947
>>52803654
>>52803104
>>52802077
Vryn's aesthetic is too close to that of Kaladesh. It will either be remade to look like something entirely different or it will never see the light of day.

Besides, all the loose ends back there are tied up. Jace doesn't even have a reason to go back, as he's forgotten the place.
>>
>>52804325
Well there has to be some sort of Artifice going on. Those Mage-Rings alone look pretty technological and up keep must be pretty difficult. And they produce energy that has to be used for something.
>>
>>52804416
They power the capital using aether that's mined up from deposits in the earth. Think of it as a sort of inverse Kaladesh. Whereas aether is free in the atmosphere, theoretically available to all, Vryn's aether forms in deposits and is all funneled to one place.
>>
>>52804389
Kaladesh resembled Esper in a lot of ways visually with all the intricate lattice work. Instead of mimicking either I think Vryn should look like Mirrodin.
>>
>>52804451
>>52804416
>Behind him, somewhere, were the enormous mana collection stations that channeled energy into the ring network. And out there, ahead of him, past the horizon, were the Core States, sitting in the middle of the ring network, gathering all the energy of an entire continent for use by the mage elite—unless the Separatists had hijacked the stream again. The ringers theoretically owed their allegiance to the Ampryn League, but they never knew who was working the receivers at any given time, and they didn’t really care. As long as the mana kept moving, nobody would bother them.

The Mage Rings of Vryn channel mana for mages to use.
>>
>>52804524
Pardon me, it is mana, not aether. They mention Mana Miners in the story, though, I recall that.
>>
>>52804524
Well whatever it is it looks like it could be used to power a lot of things, not just mages.
Which I don't understand; are mages on Vryn like appliances and need to plug in to work?
>>
>>52804886
The more mana a mage has access to, the more powerful their magic can be. It's the basic principle of Magic the Gathering.

So my guess is that they have these rings to direct all of the plane's mana to certain locations, where their mages can perform incredible feats. It's better than having it be yet another artificer plane that's virtually identical to Kaladesh, just with a slightly different aesthetic.
>>
He stood hundreds of feet above the valley floor on the angled, rusty plates that made up the ring’s outer shell. The wind whipped at his cloak, and he pulled his scarf up around his head. Here, far from the inhabited portions of the ring, he could think without interruption. Other peoples’ thoughts were distant echoes; he couldn’t hear anything but the whistling of the wind.

Towering above him was the hoop of the guide ring, easily forty feet across but miniscule in comparison to the ring itself. He walked carefully down the curved plating and sat near the edge on the windward side. Vertigo overtook him and he savored it, one feeling at least that he could be sure was his own. It happened, occasionally, that people fell, and usually somebody caught them. Usually.

The line of mage-rings stretched away into the distance, following a gentle curve. Three rings down, they joined with another and merged into one channel: Silmot’s Crossing. The nearby rings had picked up the name as well. Past the Crossing, that gentle curve continued, cutting across the silvery ribbon of the Sparrow River, following a different set of currents entirely.

Behind him, somewhere, were the enormous mana collection stations that channeled energy into the ring network. And out there, ahead of him, past the horizon, were the Core States, sitting in the middle of the ring network, gathering all the energy of an entire continent for use by the mage elite—unless the Separatists had hijacked the stream again. The ringers theoretically owed their allegiance to the Ampryn League, but they never knew who was working the receivers at any given time, and they didn’t really care. As long as the mana kept moving, nobody would bother them.
>>
>>52804992
The guide ring above him began to crackle with flickers of energy—intermittently at first, then more vigorously. Jace was in luck. He smiled and reached into his pack, where he’d stashed some meat pies in anticipation of being sent to bed without eating. Dinner and a show.

Over the roar of the wind came the faint sound of bells ringing far below. It was about to begin. He took a bite of a lukewarm meat pie. Not bad.

As he chewed, the guide ring—smaller and more sensitive than the primary—reacted to an incoming mana pulse. All the ringers on second shift scrambled to action far beneath him. In the monitoring station, supervisors gauged the strength of the incoming pulse and assigned ring mages to points all around the ring to stabilize the mana stream.

No doubt the coordinators in the monitoring station were furiously calculating mana pressure equations. Their ring had twelve mana control nodes, each crewed by half a dozen ring mages, and each mana pulse had its own pressure and spin and internal dynamics. Even with guidance tables, the math would be exponentially more difficult than what was on his test, but the supervisors knew how to do it.

Jace took another bite of his pie. What if someone asked him to solve it? Would he find that he somehow knew this too? He chewed, contemplating. Perhaps. Probably. It seemed so.

In a flash, the air below him filled with shimmering, white-blue energy. The mana stream arced through the center of the ring, fluctuating as the ring mages channeled magic into the mana nodes to achieve a consistent pressure.

It was a vison. A masterpiece.

The ring groaned and creaked as the stream locked into place, the raw power of the mana stream anchored to the physical structure of the ring.
>>
>>52802547
Akmogenos's creator here, that doesn't really show as much of his colors, and I can see it being a point of issue later on. Maybe shorten the part about his birth and ignition to "A failed eugenics experiment whose spark ignited when he was to be disposed of." and fill in the extra space with more on his proper colors, like "aiding other with his creations in armor and artifice, working to make the multiverse a better place."
>>
>>52805286
That comes across as monowhite.
>>
>>52804975
That seems like it would be impossible for a mage to survive the process.
>>
>>52805323
maybe switch it to "A failed eugenics experiment whose spark ignited when he was to be disposed of. He learned the art of the forge from a mysterious Ox, and now spends his days tinkering and learning how to craft finer art, while trying to make the multiverse a better place."
>>
>>52804304

It's part three of Venn's ignition story. Parts 1 and 2 are here
>>52798342
>>
>>52805370
Nissa survived channeling literally all of Zendikar's magic in a single moment, as did Chandra. They suffered complications but nothing more than that, and Zendikar is a plane with more abundant mana than any other.

Why would a mage be harmed by a large amount of mana that's channeled to them by the Mage Rings? I don't get your logic.
>>
File: caerys profile.png (1MB, 1562x1186px) Image search: [Google]
caerys profile.png
1MB, 1562x1186px
A less-WIP Caerys, now with less cringe (I hope).
>>
File: Snowshower 2017 Final.png (2MB, 1801x1249px) Image search: [Google]
2MB, 1801x1249px
>>52805392
As you command.
>>
>>52805484
That feels much better, thank you. The previous one almost made him out to be black-ish, which is almost exactly the opposite of what I was going for, since it was supposed to be his least black personality aspects that made his creator deem him a failure. Also, thanks for the quick response, do we also have a repository for these guys?
>>
>>52805540
>A eugenics experiment that was created by a madman, his spark ignited when his creator attempted to dispose of him. He learned the art of artifice from a mysterious Ox and spends his days aiding others with his creations.
I'm sorry, is there black in there somewhere?

You're showing a level of understanding of the color pie on par with Arakis.
>>
File: MTGocTobias.png (1MB, 1562x1186px) Image search: [Google]
MTGocTobias.png
1MB, 1562x1186px
I updated Tobias with a cooler (and less mono-green looking) pic, added some appropriate white spells, and fixed the spelling error at the start of his blurb.
>>52805484
Oh cool, my guy is on a list now. Neat. Would you kindly add his new pic?
>>
>>52805424
Yeah, but the plane was also willing to aid. Forcing the flow of mana could perturb the thing. And then you get shit like a mad Progenitus somewhere down the line.
>>
File: Koda Palefur.png (1MB, 1562x1186px) Image search: [Google]
Koda Palefur.png
1MB, 1562x1186px
My attempt at contributing to the snowstorm this time around and first try at a black user. Did my best to make sure the edges don't cut anyone.
>>
>>52805582
Just brought too much focus to his birth for me, which was definitely a more black thing with its defiance of nature, when his birth represented little about his character, and thus not something I wanted to take up half his short-form description. Sorry if my pressing this point was irritating, but now that it's been changed I don't have a problem with it.
>>
>>52805646
It could do and if it does, that's an interesting plot point. But it doesn't change the fact that the mana channeled by the Mage Rings is used by the mage elite of the Ampryn Core and there's no indication that using this magic harms them.
>>
>>52805663
AW YISS more Nezumi.

Love the idea behind her, especially with the prismatic lense and signet!
>>
>>52801495
Yeah that's the one I was thinking of using. I hate the hair, but it's the best the internet seems to have.
>>
>>52805663
The type of mana a planeswalker can channel is limit only by their personality, from what I know. Also, colors of mana doesn't seem to be something that characters are actually aware of. She might be incapable of properly intuiting red or blue mana due to a lack of personalities traits, but characters don't think of it as red or blue mana. It's thought of as fire magic and thought magic, or what have you.
>>
>>52805744
Thanks!
I always loved the Nezumi. Wish we got more of them, but apparently ratfolk can't compete with blue boobs.
>>
>>52805646
Mages tap into leylines all over the Multiverse without a problem, these Mage-Rings seem like similar - if artificial - things.
>>
>>52805822
I don't know where you got your source, but I know Ravnica at least thinks of it as mana. The Boros use crystalized bits of blue mana to accelerate the body's natural healing. It was a plot point because Agrus Kos was so saturated with blue mana that they had trouble healing them because more blue mana would stop his heart. This was in Ravnica Cycle: Book 1.

Never really explained why it would stop his heart beyond "too much mana is bad", but they definitely referred to it as mana.
>>
>>52805881
blue? really? was their justification that it was accelerant for his natural healing processes, not actually doing the healing just speeding up his own healing? That's pretty neato if it is.
>>
>>52805881
Don't have the book at hand right now, so I can't check that.

I'm not contesting whether they know about mana, I'm more interested in whether they're aware of the colors of mana. It's certainly not something that's present in or referred to in modern Magic lore.
>>
>>52805822
This explanation seems to be missing some things.

Mages have a predisposition for casting spells that they align with in color, and individuals tend to have even more niche focus than that. You can cast spells from outside of your colors, but it's also a great deal more difficult to do effectively. So much so that you may as well not bother.

There actually IS an awareness of different kinds of mana, and I'll cite the old Ravnica novels for it, using words like "pyromana," "necromana," and "biomanalogical." These words can easily tell us that, to some extent mages are aware of differing sources of energy, even if they don't fully comprehend them as broadly as we do.
>>
>>52805919
Yeah, it was blue being time magic, and accelerating the body's natural healing. I don't know why they wouldn't just use white magic, but the books aren't exactly voltaire. I'm not saying they're not enjoyable, just don't delve too deep into the plot holes.

>>52805937
If I remember correctly, they called it blue mana. I remember the description was tiny blue teardrop crystals. I'll see if I can find my old book.

Of course, Wizard could have retconned any in-universe knowledge about the color pie. I mean Ravnica was like a decade ago. Back when Planeswalkers were still all powerful.
>>
>>52805987
I dunno man, that sounds like a pretty rad concept for how to do healing without white, though I dunno if anyone could design a character who could use it without also making them white
>>
>>52805881
Bad health choices on Kos' part and years of forcing his body to heal with 'drops made trying to accelerate the healing process with mana very dangerous. Of course, given that teardrops were probably Simic tech (being that Nurse Yargh was Simic and that the Combine was big on medical works at the time), they probably ran on Green or Green/Blue magic
>>
>>52805987
As I point out >>52805973 they don't refer to any mana by its color name, but rather by its general use.
>>
>>52805987
>Blue mana crystals
So is mana a mineral?
>>
>>52806077
It can be I guess. Mana takes lots of forms.

>>52805987
I think Ravnica still has knowledge of the colors of mana. Given they have stuff like Chromatic Lantern.
>>
>>52806077
No. Think of it like other mana-charged artifacts. This one just reads "sac: regenerate target creature"
>>
>>52806064
Oh cool! Saved me a lot of digging through my library, haha. Glad to see someone else who enjoys reading the books. Thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>52806135
I have all of them and have re-read them all several times. I started playing in 9th, so I'm very fond of all things Ravnica.
>>
>>52806157
Ravnicanon, is that you?
>>
>>52806135
>>52806157
I wish I could find all of my old MTG novels. I had just about everything outside of the Mirrodin and Legends cycles.
>>
>>52806064
>>52805973
Right. That was the original statement, that people are aware of different types of magic, whatever they choose to call it. The issue is that it isn't categorized as colors, that's a game-thing and not a lore-thing.

It's a good discussion to have though. It's nice to know how the different planes view mana.
>>
>>52806190
Just buy or pirate the ebooks.
>>
>>52806172
Dunno. That sounds like a name that I could have picked up, but I don't think that I did.
>>
>>52806218
Oh, I'm aware I can do that, having the physical copies is just nice.
>>
Well thanks to all the anons for helping, I went ahead and revised it to a less "crunchy" and more flavorful final paragraph regarding my entry.

>Koda's ultimate goal is learning more of the evasive arts of blue magic and learning to subtly harness the destructive power of red. She is content to use her artifacts to aid her in casting these spells for now, but hopes to one day utilize them as easily as she does the magic of her home Swamp. She believes that once she able to seamlessly blend all three kinds of magic together, there will be nothing able to stop her from taking whatever she wants, and nothing to stand in the way of carving out her own corner of the multiverse.

Better?
>>
>>52806345
I almost feel like calling attention to the colors is too bland. Perhaps instead you should note what kinds of spells that artifacts are being used to compensate for. That speaks more about the character's interest or methods.
>>
Anyone who wants to go to Vryn is most likely racist. You get an amazing plane like Kaladesh with a beautiful design and good representation and what do you want? To go to the bland white people plane with an ugly design AND a similar theme
>>
File: 72.jpg (66KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
72.jpg
66KB, 312x445px
>>52806482
>Vryn
>White
>Implying
>>
File: Graveblade-Marauder.jpg (71KB, 750x450px) Image search: [Google]
Graveblade-Marauder.jpg
71KB, 750x450px
>>52806539
Trovians rule, Ampryn League a shit.
>>
>>52806539
Ravnica, Innistrad and Theros are still white even if you can post the occasional POC. Vryn is also extremely white
>>
>>52806463
My thinking was that the Preferred spells would cover that territory, but I went ahead and removed all of the crunch this time around.

>Koda's ultimate goal is learning more evasive and illusory magic, for while the cover of shadows and darkness are effective, nothing compares to the ability to be outright invisible, intangible, or both. Her sadistic streak also manifests an interest in pyromancy, finding that few things are quite as effective as raw firepower when dealing with opposition during the few times fight wins over flight. She is content to use her artifacts to aid her in casting these effects for now, but hopes to one day utilize them as easily as she does the energy of her home Swamp. She believes that once she able to seamlessly blend all three kinds of magic together, there will be nothing able to stop her from taking whatever she wants, and nothing to stand in the way of carving out her own corner of the multiverse.

The general idea is blue helps you sneak around, and red helps you kill things fast. Both things a rogue likes.
>>
>>52806681
>Innistrad
>White
The vampires don't count anon.
In all seriousness, it's an /int/ joke. Don't take it too seriously.
>>
>>52805454
This is a lot better than the thirteen year old becoming a murder-addict because some people picked on her. Good improvement and they make a lot more sense.
>>
So we're making a new thread at page 10 this time, right?
>>
>>52806812
No, why should we?

We don't need constant threads for this stuff.
>>
>>52806826
Because it's not really a snowstorm until the constant threads start, of course.
Really though, I was just wondering.
>>
>>52805663
The "off-color" casting thing strikes me as a bit too game-y. Not really flavorful and more just doing a cute thing that's purely on the game mechanics.
If they like blue and red magic that much, and appreciate those strategies, it would end up in their color identity.
>>
>>52806950
Perhaps, but it's cool to have a character that doesn't have direct access to that sort of magic.

Go too far and you get a Vronak but if you do it right like this flake is, you get a character that's able to exploit colors outside of their own while still being of a single color. She isn't impulsive or passionate, nor is she curious or thoughtful. She's an ambitious little sod that's using stolen artifacts that channel mana that allows her to cast useful magic. She doesn't channel the mana herself, so I don't see why it should affect her over time.

As long as she doesn't directly refer to colors and focus entirely on that part of the character, I consider it a cool addition. It's done well and that's the important part.
>>
>>52806950
Well my reasoning is that a rank and file Nezumi raider wouldn't really have any familiarity with red or blue magic from the off. Takenuma is basically black magic central for Kamigawa, so the character's identity is pure black at first. But ambition is part of black's pie, and one that just found out they're basically a super wizard would want to explore more aspects of it. The general intent was that it's a young, new walker who is discovering new magic and finding that they like it. A snapshot of the character in the future would probably blossom into a UBR user, but you don't get to be Nicol Bolas overnight. As we've seen in the core canon and has been pointed out in this very thread, a character's color identity is not static. My vision of the character is someone who wants to grow in power and become a massive power player.
>>
>>52807095
Keep in mind, the number of colors a character is not equivalent to the power that character has. Domri Rade is not stronger than every individual member of the Gatewatch, nor is Sarkhan on par with Nicol Bolas now he's gone full Temur.

Koda works as monoblack but there's nothing wrong with a planeswalker starting with multiple colors.
>>
>>52807157
Oh I understand. The idea for Koda going tri-color eventually actually blossomed just because Nezumi flirt with red on the pie, and rogues are right at home in blue. So a rogue planeswalker filling their bag with every trick in the book until they were basically UBR users sounded right to me. Nicol Bolas was just the idea that sprang to mind because I couldn't think of anyone else who was both tri-colored and powerful, heh.
>>
>>52806681
Ravnica is basically Slavic
>>
>>52804487
Artifact Plane #3
"We promise we won't break anything this time, we swear!"
Seven bans later...
>>
>>52807023
You don't speak that name here.
>>
>>52806223
Then you are not Ravnicanon.
>>
>>52807278
He'll be back sooner or later, you realize.
>>
>>52807516
You shut your whore mouth.
>>
File: Kalana Ravan.jpg (37KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Kalana Ravan.jpg
37KB, 375x523px
Updated my flakes card. It's a little wordy I know, but this shit is hard.
>>
>>52807777
What plane are they from?
Alara?
>>
>>52807777
Kaladesh, should probably have linked my original post.
>>
File: Koda PalefurMKII.png (1MB, 1562x1186px) Image search: [Google]
Koda PalefurMKII.png
1MB, 1562x1186px
All righty, updated with the assistance from a few helpful anons.

Koda MKII
>>
>>52807777
You can +X for 5000000 if you want.
Also nice digits.
>>
>>52809003
While you're technically not wrong, name a situation where that would ever happen.
>>
Ended up making a new thread if anyone's interested.

>>52809008
>>
>>52809054
Any situation. Even if you have 0 cards in hand.
Adding X loyalty counters is the only cost to that ability. If you have less than X cards in hand you just discard your hand.
>>
>>52809084
Oh right. Forgot that rule works like that.

Needs a upward limit then.
Thread posts: 339
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.