[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: 1492276154732.jpg (190KB, 419x610px) Image search: [Google]
1492276154732.jpg
190KB, 419x610px
Moments in campaigns that hit you right in the feels.
>>
File: irkutsk.jpg (365KB, 1500x1012px) Image search: [Google]
irkutsk.jpg
365KB, 1500x1012px
>dark post-apoc campaign inspired by some darkRP gmod maps I used to play
>characters live in village not far from ruins of city
>have to go into city to get medicine as winter approaches
>start having skirmishes, end up fighting bandit group that lives in the hospital
>after a huge battle that lasts several sessions the characters kill something like 30 bandits and capture their leader, a woman about 20 years old
>she has psychic powers like mind reading and animal control but the characters don't know this
>after knocking her unconscious, one of the characters takes a scalpel and severs her spinal cord, crippling her
>she wakes up later screaming in pain
>when she finds out what happened she calls the character a fucking sicko and descends into sobs
>they start carting her along in a wheelchair
>one of the other characters starts taking care of her, helping her into bed, feeding her, etc.
>she ends up trusting him
>other character who cut her spine eventually feels bad and hands her a written note saying he is sorry for what he did
>later they run into the cult that is after her for her psionic abilities (I kinda ripped off firefly)
>they offer to bring the party through the tunnels out of the city so they aren't killed by the demon wolves
>in return they have to leave the crippled girl
>party refuses and opens fire
>end up dragging her down the tunnel
>back at their village the doctor tells them she is dying of infection
>character who hurt her is on a mission to save her life now
>she almost got hit by a stray bullet during the firefight which would have created maximum feels

It was a pretty fucked up thing from a chaotic randumb character but the other character taking care of her and bonding with her was so touching for some reason.
>>
bumping for more feels
>>
one more bump
>>
File: post_apocalypse_girl.jpg (193KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
post_apocalypse_girl.jpg
193KB, 1600x900px
bumping with post-apocalypse qt, anyone got anymore stories?
>>
>>52758682
i want more updates please
>>
File: post-apoc-qt-42.jpg (388KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
post-apoc-qt-42.jpg
388KB, 1600x900px
>>52762331
I'll be sure to post them. We abandoned the campaign for a bit but I plan to go back to it someday.
>>
File: 1469039030970.jpg (29KB, 720x564px) Image search: [Google]
1469039030970.jpg
29KB, 720x564px
>my character's psyche has been slowly degrading over the course of the campaign due to everything being fucked
>going through pretty east dungeon
>get to the end and find the bosses
>begin fight
>most of the party died and the rest are unconscious
>we only escape because the DM allowed the remaining characters to roll to see if they wake up
>I'm the only one to roll well enough
>cast Pass without Trace to easily drag party members out
>finally get to a safe area and begin pass out
>was the final straw for my character and he loses his nerve
>decides he will die someday in this frozen hellhole
>Party caused the apocalypse by breaking the heart of the princess and since she has immense magical power her emotions end up beginning to freeze the world
>Princess is now in a fortress presumably asleep
>My character feels personally responsible for breaking her heart and vows he won't stop until he has freed her
>later in the session my character gets visited by the ghosts of his past
>particularly one of his best friends who died
>gets tormented by the soul of his friend
>barely keeping his sanity at this point
>arguing with shadows which may or may not be there
>eventually he declares to the ghosts that he will never give up
>no matter how fractured he is he will persevere
>this pleases the ghosts and they begin to encourage him
>this brings ease to his burdened mind and he reaches some closure with his past
>still broken as fuck
everything bad that happened to him was completely out of his control. He was a victim of circumstance and bad rolls
>>
File: PostApocalypticCampaignNotes.pdf (155KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
PostApocalypticCampaignNotes.pdf
155KB, 1x1px
>>52762331
Actually, fuck it, here's our complete campaign summary insofar as we've gotten. Note the long delay between Session 8 and Session 9 and note that it was not my doing. It was the player not wanting to face the consequences of his actions.
>>
>>52762771
Pretty good story. Is this cpmaign still going?
>>
>>52763245
Yeah, all of this happened in the last session actually.
Except for the causing the apocalypse part.
>>
File: raining_david_tennant.gif (376KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
raining_david_tennant.gif
376KB, 500x264px
>>52758079

>Dark fantasy campaign about the party becoming the protectors of a small country surrounded by haunted forest
>The druid manages to heal the beasts that wander out of the forest, possessed and mutated, while the paladin becomes a folk hero for destroying the ones too far gone to save. The alchemist and bard work to improve the health and morale of the villages while studying to find out what the hell is going on with the forest.
>In the group's visits to the forest borders, they befriended a young shepherdess living alone out there, who became a recurring NPC. Her parents' house had a sacred spring nearby that the monsters didn't go near, so her home became a safe haven when the party needed to prepare for another expedition.
>A couple of minor sidequests involved helping look after her beloved flock for some minor bonuses, including a huge friendly ram that saved the group's butt on one occasion, and a rescue mission when she was falsely accused of consorting with the forest to keep herself and her sheep safe.
>The group gradually did find one of the villains behind the Forest's change, a sorcerer mucking around with the realm of the dead and throwing the living world into chaos.
>Several skirmishes ensued, but eventually the party put together a plan from information they'd gathered to ambush the sorcerer at his hideout deep in the forest and slay him
>Their night attack was met with a counter-ambush that nearly wiped the party, but they escaped with their lives. Realizing they'd been set up, they rushed back, thinking to reconvene at the sacred spring where it was safe and figure out what the hell was going on.
>The sacred spring was befouled when they got back.
>The farmhouse was burning.
>All of the sheep, including the ram that saved them, had been slaughtered and left to rot, leaving just the shepherdess crying by herself in the fields.

Things got very personal from there on out.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.