[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need new board games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: tumblr_ojg2f1PRwK1rmerh9o1_500.jpg (61KB, 480x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojg2f1PRwK1rmerh9o1_500.jpg
61KB, 480x667px
I'm looking for a easy to play and enjoyable board game or card games for about 3-6 people. You guys got any recommendations.
>>
>>52742352
Monopoly
>>
Anything but monopoly
>>
>>52742352
maybe monopoly
>>
>>52742352
How about Monopoly?
>>
>>52742352
"Piece o' Cake"
Judging by your chosen thread image, I'm guessing you're familiar enough with the Magic card Fact or Fiction. It's that kind of mechanic.
You reveal random pie slices, laying them into a full circle of pie. Then you cut the pie however you choose, grouping slices which will be taken by other players before you get to take any. Everyone tries to get big collections of different types of pie. So where you cut the pie is always an involved decision, and it's different every time. Rounds are fast. Rules are easy. Lots of fun.
>>
>>52742352
"Incan Gold"
Risk-versus-reward game.
Players mine tunnels for treasure. Each turn you decide whether to keep going or go back to camp with your treasure. Going back means you can't re-enter the tunnel, missing out on further treasure. Every turn spent in the tunnel also risks more danger. If enough copies of the same danger (snakes, cave-in, spiders, etc) are revealed, that dig ends and none of its occupants keep any of the treasure they've dug up from it. Then everyone, even the guys at camp, start the next dig. There's five tunnels.
>>
File: download.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>52742352
This.
>>
File: Sheriff.png (146KB, 300x388px) Image search: [Google]
Sheriff.png
146KB, 300x388px
Lords of Waterdeep
Sheriff of Nottingham
Mysterium
Epic Spell Wars
>>
>>52742352
Twilight imperium
>>
>>52743360
I've played sheriff once and it was fun as fuck, but it got LOUD fast and I started to quote monty python about halfway through.
Overall really enjoyable, but god damn my throat hurt after
>>
File: 200_s.gif (67KB, 377x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
67KB, 377x200px
>>52742352
kek, a hearty double entedre' to you good sir!
>>
>>52742374
>>52742393
>>52742473
Has there ever been a game of monopoly that ended in gun violence?
>>
File: Merchants.png (280KB, 600x244px) Image search: [Google]
Merchants.png
280KB, 600x244px
>>52743381
I have a friend who plays only to fuck with the people who are sheriff that round. He loves feeling their anxiety on whether or not to open his pack.

I'm more into fucking with people when I am the sheriff and pressuring them into bribes.
>>
>>52743492
Has there ever been a game of Monopoly that hasn't?
>>
>>52742352
Cosmic Encounter. Heavy on negotiation like Sheriff, but slightly more complex and every game is different.
>>
>>52743478
>now all other lands are swamp types
>other-lands
>swamps lands

My sides...
>>
DEAD OF WINTER
>>
>>52745782

It doesn't say "all other lands," it says "all lands are swamp," in addition to their other types.

>/tg/ being bad at Magic?
>>
Go fish
>>
>>52742352
these guys seem like they know what they're talking about
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pl7UO9u7xg
>>
File: mr sanders in the flesh.jpg (170KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
mr sanders in the flesh.jpg
170KB, 640x640px
>>52742352
>>
Gloomhaven has been fun. feels like a DM-less TRPG. no dice just card based combat which I'm glad is on the rise as a thing
>>
>>52747598
>sanders is a communist

It's truly astounding how stupid Americans are.
>>
>>52749767
Not really surprising given that they have a very unequally distributed education system which (by accident or design) keeps all their niggers and poors thick as pigshit. It's a useful system in that it churns out enough cousin fucking retards to vote for people like Trump (or Georgie W etc) and shriek about "muh communism/white genocide/SJWs" while still actually educating enough people to keep world class universities viable.
>>
You folk could kindly realize that OP keeps coming up, where someone talks about boardgames and uses some /pol/ image, then subsequently starts posting shit like >>52747598 when the thread refuses to fall for it?
Just report the shit and move on.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.