[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> during makeout session > suddenly realize that you fantasize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

> during makeout session
> suddenly realize that you fantasize about NPCs your GM introduced during the last session
>>
>>52736215
> during makeout session.
Look, we talk about fantasy settings a lot, but there's a limit to how unrealistic you can get before my suspension of disbelief is shattered.
>>
>>52736261
He's obviously making out with his burger.
>>
>>52736281
That sounds messy and wasteful

Why not just use your hand?
>>
>>52736390
You're assuming he's normal.
>>
>>52736390
You mean his ex? They're not on speaking terms anymore.
>>
>>52736215
>during makeout session
I was going to say that you must be 18 to post on 4chan, but do kids actually make out these days? I assumed they used an app to see who wanted to hook up and then just went straight to anal.
>>
>>52736484
>implying these kids could even get laid with that
>implying those apps aren't 95% inactive, 2% real people, and 3% scambots
>>
No worse than masturbating to q.t version of yourself on faceapp. All it means is that you would absolutely fuck your friend if he/she were even mildly more npc
>>
>>52736868
>All it means is that you would absolutely fuck your friend if he/she were even mildly more npc

>A: "How do you talk to girls?"
>B: "You just walk up to them... and press the A button."
>>
>>52736215
Well, i was once infatuated by female NPC DM described with one sentence.

Would it be uncomfortable for you to play game which have such strong impact on your players? And what about if it wasnt romantic theme, but still something deep and life changing? Think playing serious game about Hiroshima 1945.

Genuinely interested, as i would feel bad but on the other hand i have trouble to justify TTRPG as serious matter if all we do is kill orcs and raid dungeons.
>>
>>52736582
Degenerate here. I'm on four dating sites, and the breakdown is more like this for women 21-30 on most sites:

5% bots and scams. They pop up, but reporting them to the sites usually gets them deleted.

5% Trannies. Most of them you can tell, but there's always two Asians and a white twink that are convincing.

20% degenerates. My people. BDSM enthusiasts, Polyamorous couples, fetishists. These are the real girls that actually do put "casual sex" on their profile. Problem is that you've really got to impress them to even get a first date, since they move fast.

30% women who will never talk to you, or never meet you. The pretty career girls, the ones that are actually hot enough to get there pick of who they want, or the religious girls with ridiculously high standards. You'll message them, see they visited your profile, and that's about it.

30% Girls you'll actually talk to, meet, and dislike. Depression, Anxiety, Social issues, bad Divorce. There's always something wrong with these girls that's a huge dealbreaker.

10% Girls you actually like and date. Don't fuck it up. These are the girls that are stable enough, quirky, and genuinely fun to be around. 5% you have to get to know to date, 4% you'll sleep with a couple of times, and 1% are those perfect girls you'll really hit it off with.
>>
>I made an NPC on a hunch
>she was meant to be a guy, I switched genders on the last moment just because
>she gave a quest to one of the PCs (both character and player are female) to kill her brother
>after the session the player told that she found the NPC "attractive"
>I didn't even describe how she looks because the description I prepared was for a guy
>>
>>52736966
>making out with gf
>take her pants off and start teasing her clit
>remember how much I hate button mashing
>game over
>>
>>52737860
Also Through my experience, here's the top 4 best, most reliable, and free dating apps:

1. OkCupid: Most likely to get you laid, good userbase, and profiles are most likely to tell you about the person. People seem to be the most outgoing or stable on here.

2. POF: Largest userbase, plenty of tools, but you have to know how to use it. People on here actually want relationships, not flings, so you have to go in looking for something more long-term. There's around 5 different search functions to find women near you, each with different settings, and a few only accessible from the site, and the gps one through the app.

3. Tinder: you'll get a good coffee date from it now and then, but don't depend on it. Swipe right on everyone to increase your chances, but give that super like to someone you would really get into.

4. Blendr/Badoo/Hot or Not: local GPS Location based stuff. These are all the same app using the same accounts and same crowd, released under different names in order to try and market to different demographics. More for the younger crowd, but you're more likely to find someone nearby you, making dates easier.

BONUS: Fetlife. It's more the Facebook of sex than a dating site, but if you want to get laid ASAP, this is probably the fastest way to do it. Sign up, and join the largest bdsm group in the area. Go to munches, don't hit on anyone there, take classes, and find yourself a sponsor. Attend a party and just watch, and gain experience. Eventually you'll meet someone who's new and interested, or that matches you kink for kink. Of course, you have to deal with a lot of fucked up Shit, but honestly... if you visit /d/ at all, the only difference is the addition of fifty shades of asscrack.
>>
>>52738205
>implying "handsome" can't be used to describe women.
>>
File: tilda constantine.jpg (32KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
tilda constantine.jpg
32KB, 467x700px
>>52738667
It can.
>>
>>52736215
that cat looks like it wants to die
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.