[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the hell Paizo/Obsidian is so good at designing waifus?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: pf adventures waifus.jpg (2MB, 1280x4776px) Image search: [Google]
pf adventures waifus.jpg
2MB, 1280x4776px
How the hell Paizo/Obsidian is so good at designing waifus?
>>
That's not a waifu, that's a picture you find cute. Stop dragging the term down to your disgusting level.
>>
File: KfucOsR.png (783KB, 802x523px) Image search: [Google]
KfucOsR.png
783KB, 802x523px
>>52734893
But "waifu" is a term that has been thrown around until it had no discernible meaning, just like the word "meme".
>>
>>52734915
3/10
>>
>>52734805
Because they are the developers waifus. They are actually player characters made by the devs for play in their internal testing campaigns.
>>
>>52734915
Yeah, so you can stop using it now.
>>
Why do you have such shit taste?
>>
>>52734805
Official waifu ranking:
Barbarian = Cleric = Sorcerer > [POWER GAP] > Druid > Paladin > Rogue.
>>
File: waifuism.jpg (1MB, 981x3454px) Image search: [Google]
waifuism.jpg
1MB, 981x3454px
>>52734915
Maybe amongst normalfags like you and /tv/
>>
>>52735085
Very much this. Those are all pretty awful and doesn't one of them have a feminine penis?
>>
>>52735108
I've read this pasta, and I've watched Waifuism and You, and all I have to say is this: there is no meaningful difference between the original meaning of the term "waifu" and the meaning of the term "muse".
People misappropriated the term "waifu" to hell and back, so I see no reason to use it to indicate its original meaning, just like I see no need to use the word "meme" to indicate its original meaning unless used in academia.

Besides, who the hell still subscribes to prescriptivist linguistic paradigm when my hovercraft is full of eels? Deal with it.
>>
>>52735159
>and all I have to say is this: I am an incorrigible plebeian who should stay in reddit where I belong
Fix'd.
>>
>>52735108
>>52735159
Also, as someone who has a genuine actual waifu that isn't based on real life or media, I can tell you there is nothing more she hates than to be called one.
People view the origin of the term "waifu" and waifuism as a religion, when in reality it's nothing but faith. Hell, I'd probably be the first in line to argue for the innately individualistic nature of theism.
The truth is that the followers of waifuism movement are nothing more than people who are trying to give more weight to their personal faith than there actually is - saying that as one said people with personal faith, by the way - and there is nothing more hypocritical than saying waifuism is a religious movement, because it's anything but.

>>52735253
Oh, fuck off.
>>
>>52734805
thats fucking disgusting my man, none of them are cute in the slightest, what the fuck
>>
>>52734805
Why are the religious people brown?
>>
File: sawyer lies.jpg (38KB, 550x230px) Image search: [Google]
sawyer lies.jpg
38KB, 550x230px
>Obsidian anything
>>
>>52734805
What's that from?

Seems like they have dice-for-stats... I remember Savage Worlds doing that, but nothing else comes to mind.
>>
Those are some shit tier alternate costumes.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.