[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did Necrons become buff?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1466588303388.png (4MB, 1517x2050px) Image search: [Google]
1466588303388.png
4MB, 1517x2050px
When did Necrons become buff?
>>
>>52733729
When they became full tomb kings in space.
>>
File: 99120201063_KairicAcolytes04.jpg (48KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
99120201063_KairicAcolytes04.jpg
48KB, 600x620px
>>52733729
Apparently all Tzeentch cultists are bodybuilders. LOOK AT THIS SHIT. They're more buff than the warriors of Khorne have ever been.
>>
>>52734484
Well duh, the god of excess and physical perfection.
>>
File: image.png (177KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
177KB, 600x449px
>>52733915
>>
>>52733915
[s4s] please go
>>
>>52734484
That's in their fluff tard. They have the ability to change their body shape as most of the cultists are old men, book keepers, shop keepers etc. when they meet and fight, they turn themselves into the perfect physical form.
>>
>>52734675
>That's in their fluff

I have no idea why people ever consider this an excuse. Of course it's in the fluff, that doesn't do anything to determine the quality of sed fluff or descision, it's a non-argument.
>>
>>52734698
the way they've been designed is a non argument? that's their justification for existing you moron.
>>
>>52734533
...what
>>
>>52734698
>Durr why do space marines have power armour? Its so stupid, I know its in their fluff but that shouldn't reflect in the game

This is you
>>
>>52734698
Why is it an excuse? What do /you/ think that the warriors of the Tzneetch should look like?
>>
>>52736798

Not the guy you are responding to, but making everyone look like bodybuilders is stupid.

>inb4 HURR FUCK OFF BETA FAG WEAKLING DO YOU EVEN LIFT

(because it is impossible to be anything besides one or the other)
>>
>>52736946
I'm a full beta and I'm into powerlifting, what does that make me?
>>
>>52734484
>/fitlit/ warriors
>>
>>52733729
>>
>>52734698
Because the kind of people that still play 40k are people that can only make arguments based on written rules and scraps of canon and have no imagination, taste, or mind of their own.
>>
>>52734675
>they turn themselves into the perfect physical form.
Or, as the image of the post you're replying to, into bodybuilders, which is not what you'd want from a dude that goes to combat.

I mean there HAS to be some caveat, right? Worse stats than their Khornate equivalents, if any? Temporal form, meaning that after a time they go back to being wizened old men? Because it doesn't make sense that the God of Hope, Change and Nerds has better Warriors than the God of Combat, Bloodshed and Warriors.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.