[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls at the table

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 16

File: 1465764711222.jpg (257KB, 960x870px) Image search: [Google]
1465764711222.jpg
257KB, 960x870px
So for like the 3-4 fem anons on here what do you want your dm to do when some guy is inappropriately hitting on you during the session. i had this happen a couple of time and i call the guy on it to not do it on my time. last session the girl said i embarrassed her (how ever that happened) i told her next time you do that off my table.

tldr: thirsty that guy stories at your table
>>
>>52727809
I don't concern myself with it, mostly because i'm not interested in anyone at my table, given they're all men or straight.

Also, all my flirtation has to be physical, so keeping my hands to myself and my expression cool is more than enough to prevent awkwardness of all sorts.
>>
>>52727809
are you just a jealous cuck though?
don't invite girls if you don't want to get shown up
>>
>>52727809
stop being so shamelessly autistic and let them handle it themselves. going by your post, they're going to be a lot better at it than you could ever hope to be.
>>
>>52727893
idk some time i seen thristy guy try to hit on chick during a session and had girl say i do too much and not enough. im just trying to keep the peace at my table not telling people how to live

>>52728157
idk how i got so many girl on my table mostly cause my club is connect threw the school i go to and i let any one join and we ended with a fair amount of them. no i had memeber tell me that so and so is hitting on them and they want it to stop.
>>
>>52728196
i know you other guys dont have to talk to women other than your mothers. i just want to know if im doing the right thing.
>>
If people are being thirsty at the table, it has to stop. Talk to them privately and let them know such.
>>
>>52727893
Are you a lesbican?
>>
>>52728409
Exactly. Talk to the guy IN PRIVATE at some other time, not in front of the girl during the game (that's the embarrassing part).

If he still does it after several warnings, kick him out of the group.
>>
Iwanna like Eternal Crusade but it's just so imbalanced.
>>
Had a guy who was shitting up an Eclipse Phase campaign by constantly trying to jump me. I basically just winced and bore it, until eventually I just politely told him to shut the fuck up and take the hint.
He got mad.
He got kicked out.

Other than that, I ran a game for some friends of mine and a girl in it got rapey at half the party so she was out pretty much as I found out
>>
Why would I want the DM to do anything? If i'm not interested, I'll say so myself.

I can't blame a guy (or a girl!) For trying, though. And maybe I might actually be interested! If i'm sitting at a gaming table, we already share an interest, right? And this particular hobby tends to come with a cluster of other interests, too, so we might have other stuff in common, too.

Now, if they're making it awkward, then it's a problem with no single answer. Is it a group of strangers? Am I the oddball in with an established group? Is he the oddball in with my established group? Is the DM the one making it awkward?
>>
File: 1488263963751.gif (2MB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1488263963751.gif
2MB, 288x288px
>>52727809

We have one player who is a massive perv with no tact. After our female player's first session, I brought a water bottle to the next and used it to keep him in line until he realized he was getting nowhere. We have harmony now.

we had another female audition but she was so obnoxious we actually encouraged him to help run her off
>>
>>52727809
I wouldn't know, because my first and only face to face DM had his dmpc rape my character in my first session (lots of detail, his regular gaming club buddies at the university laughing and chiming in with commentary), then had a single goblin with a club knock out my (15th level, to match the power level of the campaign) character while they were on watch without rolling, take them prisoner, then have a giant weasel kill them (a 15th level ranger) without rolling while they were trying to escape the goblin camp (while naked).

I was twelve at the time.
>>
File: 4bf.png (181KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
4bf.png
181KB, 625x626px
>>52727809
I know I'm bored with this shit alread
>>
>>52728446
Yeah, but the rules work for anyone: keep your hands to yourself and leave the flirting for before or after game. "Game face on" is a good idea for anyone at any game at all times.
>>
>>52727809
>Girls at the table
Don't do this. I don't care what your justifications are or how nice she is or how many men at the table are married, you don't fucking do this.
>>
>>52729567
If you like each other keep flirting out of the sessions. It can be really grating for the other players when two people start flirting ooc as well as create unnecessary tension. If it doesn't work out at the table you'll ruin fun for other people as well with all your drama.
>>
You're all autistic.
>>
>>52731502
So, you like sausage, we get it. Get over yourself.
>>
>>52728865
>I ran a game for some friends of mine and a girl in it got rapey at half the party
Hm? Elaborate, please.
>>
>>52730632
How did you discipline him with a water bottle exactly? Were you spraying him like a naughty dog or something?
>>
>>52731502
Anon, just admit you've never played with actual women.
>>
>thread on /tg/ about "girls and stuff"
I love these
>>
>>52731502
I hope you are baiting, cause this is a very pathetic position to have.
>>
Well this is going to be a productive thread.
>>
You'd deal with like any other group activity with adults. Tell her to solve her own problems, firstly. If they doesn't work, talk to the dude privately. If that doesn't work, whoever the offender is. Also, if it's just he said/she said stuff(like, you've never seen it), talk to them both privately and separately and tell them to just stay away from one another unless it has something to do with the game.
>>
This is why women at the table are bad idea unless they are the GM's chubby 5/10 girlfriend. Put the type of person who plays RPGs (let's face it all the 100k/year wife'd up Chads who post constantly, are not representative of the masses) in with young attractive female who shares their interests and they ARE going to go for that. And the girl is NOT going to want it. I have a good female friend who has wanted to play RPGs for a while so I am stuck running shitty one-on-one campaigns for her because I really don't trust her around my main group. I have a feeling they'd stare at her ass the whole time.
>>
>>52734440
>If that doesn't work, whoever the offender is.
Remove that is.
>>
That shit should a private conversation. Don't bring it up in the middle of a session, it becomes awkward for everyone.
>>
I have learned that both men and women are terrible horrible people so I don't play with other people or even associate with them except for in extremely limited ways.

/tg/ games are best played alone because that way you always win.
>>
>>52727809
Well it honestly depends on what's going on.

Guy I'm not interested in starts hitting on me at the table or being a creep? I'm gonna tell him to stop. If he wont stop, I'm going to ask you to kick him out. Please comply.

If it's a guy I'm interested in who hits on me, I'll probably tell him to talk about it after the game, but if I forget, please remind us both to stop doing that stuff at the table.
>>
Play with guys and girls that actually know each others.

To be honest I'm the DM and maried to one of my player, but my girl friend isn't interested in anyone and that's fine. Hell one of her ex is in the group.

Just be a goddamn adult about it and treat women like actual peoples who enjoy killing Kobolt as much as you.
>>
>>52734449
>I have a good female friend who has wanted to play RPGs for a while so I am stuck running shitty one-on-one campaigns for her because I really don't trust her around my main group. I have a feeling they'd stare at her ass the whole time.
This is fucking sad, man. Are your friends really such a bunch of animals or do you just want this female friend for yourself, you dice-rolling Casanova?
>>
>>52731502

Girls are the best at trpgs, hands down. They come up with interesting characters, they rp them consistently and follow the story and are engaged with it, they come up with great ideas and notice subtle details and interact with npcs better, and they are aware of the relationships between characters.

Not saying all guys *don't* do this shit but most guys don't and most girls do. Some girls suck, I'm sure, and some guys are awesome, I'm sure. But typically girls are much better players and dms, and I'd rather play with mostly-girls over a buncha guys. It also opens up new types of stories since most guys won't sit there and play romance or certain time periods or whatever.

(IF YOU ARE THE EXCEPTION, DON'T GET OFFENDED JUST KEEP BEING AWESOME. IF YOU ARE A GUY WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT, GOOD FOR YOU I DON'T WANT TO PLAY WITH 5 OF YOU.)
>>
>>52734483
>I'm the DM and maried to one of my player, but my girl friend isn't interested in anyone and that's fine. Hell one of her ex is in the group.
Are you sure you are not being RPG-cucked?
>>
>>52734483
>dnd
>>
>>52728210
>my club is connect threw the school i go to
Okay, anon. Here's what you do. You go back to your school, you kneel in front of your english teachers, and you apologise for the fucking god-awful state of your english, and beg them to help you improve.

Then you get your underage ass back to instagram.
>>
>>52734314
Not much to elaborate really.

My girlfriend offered to let rapeygirl crash at hers one time after a game.
At this point we didn t know she was rapey.

Found out the next day that she'd spent the whole night trying to fuck my gf despite being pushed off, repeatedly.
She also got gropey and weird at one of the other girls in the group and had to get yelled down.
We hoped shed fix her shit but nyet.
>>
>>52734521
I get what you're saying, but I've seen a pretty good split between good roleplayers and bad ones from both genders.

I know that doesn't prove anything since it's just my personal experience but after doing this for a good few years I'm happy to say that gender doesn't mean squat when it comes to roleplaying quality; experience and imagination does.
>>
>>52734821
Damn, this is legit creepy. I thought she got rapey in-game, didn`t even expect her to pull such shit IRL.
>>
>>52734947
From what I've read there's a fair amount of creepy lesbians, but they kind of get a pass in LGBTQBBQBTFOWTFLMAO circles because to criticize them might be oppression or something.
>>
>>52731502
I agree with this, honestly it's basically just inviting trouble. Despite players probably thinking that they aren't, they give them extra treatment and consideration in-game constantly, and often time shifts the focus in their direction. Girls really don't fit well with most gaming groups, and generally it's not worth the trouble.
>>
>>52734947
Yeah.
She was a shite role player too, But we were trying to be nice cos she what issues and no other friends.

Not much of a shock really

>>52735004
I only know that one out of my friend circle. But she really makes up for everyone else being normal
>>
>>52735004
May also be that rapey gets along with rapey. I don't want to be that guy, but gays in my area are just like that and it's the same. They're used to have no concept of personal space and will cross any line they can with the excuse of being "friendly".
>>
>>52735040
I've only had one group and I'm relatively new to tabletop gaming, but we have a chick and we don't have any issues(except she's not very interested in the game, she doesn't ignore things or detracts, but you can tell she isn't supper enthusiastic). She and another guy in the group are a couple, the DM is her boyfriends brother, and I'm married. The last guy is single, but he's also not a autistic virgin(he and I know each other from the Marines). I could see issues occurring if we were all single or something though.
>>
>>52734449
>tmw 100k/year wifed up Chad
Life is good.
>>
>>52727809
Why would I expect my GM to do it? He's just running a game, he doesn't have to be my dad. I talk to them privately or just politely ignore it.
>>
>>52734521
>girls
>better dms
kek
>>
ITT virginity
>>
Reminder that the DM is responsible for managing the game, not the players' social life or behaviour.
>>
>>52734743
Underrated post
>>
>>52734521
>women are funny
>really
Kek.
>>
Oh! I have a double thirstlord story.

So in college I dated one of those "LOLXD So random" gamer girls that I had met in an English class. After we had been together a few months she asked to sit in on our weekly D&D group. Over the course of a few weeks she went from watching to wanting to make a character. Now while we were at the table and I was around. I found out later that one guy at the table had taken to sending her really creepy messages on the side about how when I went home on summer break that two of them should go out ect. Another guy had kept it mostly chill until I broke up with the girl. Once she was "on the market" he started trying to pick her up and then threatened to kill himself when she wouldn't go out with him.

In the fallout of finding out all of this I kind of kept talking to both of them and the one remaining guy and me formed a gaming group with a couple of my friends from work.

Guy one eventually decided to transition, I assume after he realized he wanted to be the girl if he couldn't date them. Guy two I largely lost contact with but stayed friends with his younger brother.

Gamer girl and I exchange Christmas cards every year.
>>
>>52738168
>thirstlord
Jesus fucking christ can you leave your shitty tumblrisms back home?
/pol/ shitposting is btter than your no fun allowed nonsense.
>>
>>52738463
What are you even talking about
>>
>>52734483
>married
>my girl friend
>>
>>52738487
Literally no one who frequents 4chan ever even contemplated the term 'thristlord'.
Like what the fuck? It's like someone saw the term 'shitlord' and still thought it was too offensive.
>>
>>52738526
Nigger it's obviously indicating a thirsty fucktard.
You really need to chill out and stop seeing weird shit everywhere
>>
>>52738555
Haha are you upset you got called out for being a tumblr shitposter? It really doesn't help your case that you're in a girls at the table thread too.
No one uses -lord suffix on 4chan except ironically when making fun of tumblr users. It's something that obviously marks you as an outsider.
Now you know.
>>
>>52734821
I remember this story.
>>
>>52738643
You're literally retarded
>>
>>52727809
>last session the girl said i embarrassed her
mention that her advice is not needed. You're trying to run a game, not take care of her social appearance.
Solved
>>
>>52734483
>Hell one of her ex is in the group.
>>
Here's the dynamic in my group:
Glassesbro is dating GFGM.
We play at their house.
Orbiterguy has pined hopelessly after GFGM for years. He regularly gives her gifts and is also one of our PCs.
Orbiterguy is a cheating minmaxer who always tries to one up Glassesbro in game and monopolize GFGM's time by impressing her with his 'extensive' PF knowledge. Glassesbro plays weak, flavourful characters and enjoys trolling Orbiterguy.
These two don't like each other for obvious reasons and it looks like next session the tension is finally going to result in a one-sided PvP to the death.

Do I intervene to save Glassesbro and make it a 2v1?
>>
>>52739913

If you can do it for unassailable in-character reasons, hell yes.
>>
>playing with thots

Yea nah. Even worse are fat dykes or faggots. Always terrible, cringey characters like something out of a bioware game
>>
>>52739972
Unfortunately I have no good in character reason to help either of them. It would just be blatant favoritism on my part.
>>
>>52739913
GFGM?

Also, no, if you're the gm, tell Orbiter to stop being a fucktard.
>>
>>52734477
>if I don't like them it's creepy
>>
>>52738643
>>52738555
>>52738526
Oldfag here with 10+ years seniority. I'll allow it.
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>52728223
you're on 4chan's /tg/ asking for advice on how to talk to girls. the most plausible explanation for this is that your mother died in childbirth then you grew up in a gender-segregated religious organization that has rendered you too retarded to even see women as people rather an idealized objects, because otherwise there's no way you'd possibly do something this daft. well, unironically, that is...
>>
>>52740254
>how to spot a newfag
>>
>>52727809

Not a girl, but there's no excuse not to kick someone who can't keep themselves from flirting at the table, even if both people are down for it. Its uncomfortable as fuck for everyone else. I don't give a fuck if you're goddamn married, keep the PDA away from the table.
>>
>>52740077

If one is attacking the other, thats reason to join on the other guy's side. What led to the combat?
>>
You solve these problems by bantering them away just like you can do with most things at a table with friends.
That said, women are terrible at banter which is where the trouble comes in.
>>
>>52738643

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB7NR90hkcQ
>>
*Newfag here*
As a girl myself in a group of guys, the best way to handle it is what my group did.
1) Let her handle it if she brings it up that she's not appreciating his advances then get involved
2) The Group is adults and knew from day 1 I was not on the market and trying to get my man to play with us
3) Warned me about the weirdo pervert in the group who fucking tried to oust out my inquisitor to the whole fucking HIVE when I put so much fucking effort into playing a stealth game! (GM let me use a fate point to undo that bullshit because the other guy is a bitch as well)

And lastly, if it's during your own time and he's being disruptive call him out on derailing the game.
>>
>>52727809
Just make fun of them until they stop. But be funny, not mean.
>>
If a guy at the table is being a creep and I'm obviously uncomfy I prefer if the DM steps in and tells him to knock it off. It doesn't have to be explicit or embarrassing, "knock that off" or "let's change the topic" is really appreciated.

A male friend of mine is my DM, we had a new guy join in a few months back and in his second session my cleric was separated from the party during a fight and charmed by a warlock who used a lot of magic tentacles. New guy just won't stop making comments about my character and what the warlock might be doing to him with those tentacles, in the dark etc, and while the first one was funny it became apparent after the 4th or 5th that he's really into it. At one point I pointedly interjected "(Cleric name) is just super happy to be here with this warlock and not being penetrated by tentacles." and when the guy tried to bring it up again the DM said "Let's not bring our sexual fantasies into the game." and that sort of took care of that. It was just the right amount of embarrassing without being scolding, and it helped us get along with the game all happy-like.
>>
>>52731271
B-But I'm a Bard. It's my job to bang anything that moves...
>>
>>52740614
>how to not take a joke
>>
File: 1314571300174.png (25KB, 242x257px) Image search: [Google]
1314571300174.png
25KB, 242x257px
>>52728446
>lesbican
A lesbian magician?
>>
>>52734449
>I have a feeling they'd stare at her ass the whole time.

News flash: they get this everywhere already. You're not protecting her from shit.
>>
>>52727809

Femanon here. It's probably because you drew even more attention to an already embarrassing situation that she was probably just trying to ignore.
>>
>>52727809
Don't know, won't know. I run an all-male group.
>>
>>52727809
I got the weirdest fucking table. So my best friends are both chicks and when both ended up living near my place I invited them and their nerdy bfs to game with us. The girls are...well they're exactly who I knew they were gonna be. Fucking Machiavellian madmen. Their bfs are kinda milquetoast. Ones a bit too stabby and the other never seems to be able to make a choice.

It's really fun to run for them cause they constantly find ways to get what they want. It's the first real challenging game I've run. So far we've been running a horror game set in an apocalyptic monsters are everywhere setting. The major antagonists are a crew of fifty vampires who constantly use money and threats to get the players to do shit for them and a crew of soldier-knights who hate the players cause of how blaise they are with civilian lives.

I finally got them to like a npc enough to voluntarily chill with him without threats like "he's a demigod who could crush you" being thrown around.
>>
>>52728446
OR ARE YOU A LESBICAN'T!
>>
>>52745578
Every portion of your post made me think you aren't a good GM.

This is a genuine statement, not an exaggerated dig against you.
>>
>>52745630
I'm usually good. Sometimes I get a bit too mean but that's cause my favorite stories are those where the heroes get beat down just to get up again and win. I'm also more used to moral heroes and these guys are crazy not moral. They had a problem where the orphanage was actually a feeding stable for vampires and in order to get the vampires to show up they set fire to the orphanage.

What do you think I'm bad at tho?
>>
>>52728446
>Be a Lesbican, not a Lesbican't!
>>
>>52734335
> naughty cat*
FTFY
>>
>>52743702
I hope this meme dies some day.
>>
I am so fucking glad I only run games with friends and family who can speak earnestly to eachother.
>>
I'm all for not being a creepy asshole, regardless of who does it or who its towards, but god damn, when the cute chick in the group is wearing booty shorts, and keeps pulling her shirt half off because she's hot, i'm not going to NOT look.
>>
>>52740231
>men never creep on women
You are an idiot.
>>
Not a girl, but a story about one

>new group (posted on a board in the mall)
>asks to join
>new to d&d
>all good
>two days before meet up
>asks for backround checks on every member
>uh... No?
>asks to meet up in person in a public place first then
>meet up, turn out its a 20 something y/old girl
>asks about me and others
>all of us are 30+ and married
>wants to play in public
>NOPE, tell her if she is so worried about strangers then not to come
>she comes anyways
>everything is okay for the first four sessions
>she approaches me after a game (I'm the DM)
>wants to talk about her character
>wants another female character in the game
>DM-PC
>okay, I could do that temporarily
>next session introduce new DM-PC, play her as a support that doesn't talk much
>she rp's her character hitting on her
>it's just weird
>sexually assaults the character
>nope
>tell her this isn't going to work if she keeps it up, no three strikes, do this next session and you're out
>next session she does the same thing
>kick her from the group because everyone is weirded out
>kept emailing me erp after that
>blocked her

I've learned that if I feel someone is crazy at first glance to just avoid. It was Fuckin weird
>>
>>52735165
>wired up
You used to be cool, bro
>>
>>52734483
>married
>girl friend
>Hell one of her ex is in the group

Good thing you have a side piece, explains why you're not upset about being cucked.
>>
>>52727809
>4 girls in my group
>plus two of their boyfriends
Not that I'm a meninist or something, but bringing the guys to the group didn't hurt it too much. They can roleplay almost as well as girls and one of them is even a switch GM. Just make sure they don't come to the table just to be hit on.
>>
This thread is honestly a bit horrifying, but maybe I'm just old. My group of 6 is 50/50. Two of the girls are single. We behave like fucking decent adult human beings. Everyone enjoys a couple of beers and roleplaying and goes home happy. It's not fucking difficult. fin
>>
>>52749643
My group is 4 guys, 2 girls. Never had any problems whatsoever. One of the best groups I've played in actually.

I think having about an even ratio of girls and boys makes is, as in most of life, simply more fun. Everything run smoother when the sexes can balance out each others' excesses.
>>
>>52727809
I played with a girl. It ended with me spreading her guts through the floor.
>>
File: 1370767916383.gif (1MB, 230x173px) Image search: [Google]
1370767916383.gif
1MB, 230x173px
>>52734449
>I have a good female friend who has wanted to play RPGs for a while so I am stuck running shitty one-on-one campaigns for her because I really don't trust her around my main group.

Holy shit the beta white knighting.

I hope this is b8.
>>
>>52749811
The main reason I dislike girl players is white knights. Especially when the DM shower them with gifts and clearly take it easy with them.

An autistic player takes the cake for giving her a magical sword while she was playing an elf wizard.
>>
>>52749811
ya
the guy is on some otherworldly fedoraish level.
>I really don't trust her around my main group
What could this mean. He doesn't trust her? Seems pretty muslim to me. Wouldn't a normal person be like "my group is 100% juvenile horndogs, so I don't introduce my female friends to my gaming group to reduce the shame."
>>
>>52734335
Isn't that the best way to deal with thirsty fucks, and morons who don't get when they're told 'no'? Classical conditioning. Better than using electricity.
>>
>>52727809
Only happened once and then guy left the game one session later because he was being an edgelord. If that were to happen, I would probably ask him to tone it down on my own without involving the GM. Otherwise you are seen as using someone else to deal with the issue
>>
>>52734449
>I have a feeling they'd stare at her ass the whole time
If they can do that while sitting at a table they deserve serious credit.

She probably wants to play rpgs for the social aspect. Quarantining her from other players is possessive and weird, dude.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>52749751
Baby Cakes, is that you?
>>
>>52728210
Maybe you should leave the club and spend more time studying your English textbook.
>>
>>52729567
>Why would I want the DM to do anything?
Because it's going on during their game, and that is disrespectful to the GM.
>>
>>52736592
Their behavior, when it effects the game, is the gms problem.
You either don't gm, or only do it online.
>>
Our group is 5 steady going guys (3 married and/or kids, 2 long term gf's) and 2 very nice permavirgins who never even mention girls at all. Been friends with all of them for at least 15 years. If one of them drops out and gets replaced, we have a sort of unwritten rule that at least half our group has to know the new person and think it's a good idea. It wouldn't matter if it was a man or woman, because our system works and we are not teenagers anymore.

So, no thirsty stories, and I doubt I'll ever have them.
>>
>>52750631
>Their behavior, when it effects the game, is the gms problem
No it fucking isn't. If it's affecting the game, you tell them to sort it out between themselves away from the fucking table.
>>
>>52747222
There is nothing wrong with that, anon, just don't leer.
Guys with sense know the difference between leering and looking.
>amusingly enough, most women don't, I've noticed, when they are checking a guy out
>>
File: 1406361801004.jpg (45KB, 503x647px) Image search: [Google]
1406361801004.jpg
45KB, 503x647px
>>52749862
>tfw my group is almost entirely classic harmless basement dwelling fatass nerds who would be too scared to roleplay properly if an unrelated female was in the same house, let alone session
>>
>>52749837
>Especially when the DM shower them with gifts and clearly take it easy with them.
Somehow, I only hear things like this online, and have never seen it in all the groups I've been in. The worst I've seen is that I had an issue with a DM who didn't confront his gf about being on her phone so much after I brought it up, but he didn't favor her in game.
>>
>>52750665
Or, you tell the parties involved to knock it off.
Flirting isn't always mutual, and someone who is fucking up my game because they are trying to spit game, rather than pay attention to my game, immediately goes on the shit list.
A fiver is called, the parties are pulled aside and told what is needed, then I go on with the game.
I've kicked guys and gal from my table before for not being able to keep hands to themselves or putting others out, and yes, that is monitoring their behavior.
>>
>>52750798
> who didn't confront his gf about being on her phone so much

I'm >>52750653 and this was a problem for us with all guys too. Everyone has their phone on the table because of easy app (pathfinder), but one guy was on his phone checking football scores and shit like that all the time. So after passive-aggressively telling him so, DM and players basically punished him by just going on with the story and not inform him anymore whenever he missed something. "Wait, what did the guy say about dragons?" "You don't know, you were distracted and didn't listen. Everyone in the room looks at you in annoyed fashion because you are uncaring in this time of trouble. NPC X seems unsure if he really wants the help of this unruly group of adventurers."
>>
>>52750886
>Just throw away your life bro
>this game is more important than real life bro
>stop checking on real life issues bro
You and your group are the real autists. That guy sounds like a bro.
>>
>>52750886

>tfw playing using laptops in person becuase pdfs of the rulebooks everyone has, electronic sheets making life easier, etc
>one is sitting off to the side
>always slow
Thought she was just being a bit of a retard who didnt pay attention
Turned out she was just playing overwatch any time it wasnt her turn to roll dice in combat.
>>
>>52727809
We once had a girl wank off her boyfriend under the table while we were playing. I was focused on the game so I didn't notice nor particularly care.
>>
File: Be yourself.jpg (169KB, 1280x717px) Image search: [Google]
Be yourself.jpg
169KB, 1280x717px
>>52750780

>tfw basement dwelling fatass nerd
>normie friends invite me to play rpgs
>there are girls
>sweatingme.jpg
>everything is actually fine
>have a great time
>still playing with that group almost two years later

We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>52750854
You tell them to either calm down, or get away from the table until they've settled their differences. That's it. You don't start trying to manage their social life; that's between them.
>>
>>52734521
I don't care what you're talking about, but both men and women can be equally shit
why ? Because there isn't one only way to play fucknut, and when you start talking about tone and types of game your theory falls apart on it's own
>>
>>52750949

Except that they were there to roleplay. Idiot.
>>
>>52734821
...I'm going to assume she wasn't hot or else you just seem super gay.
>>
>>52750949
>sports scores
Just imagine I posted some smug animu girl for you, ok? I don't care enough to find one.
>>52750963
>had a player who was doing their fucking bills during my game
>got defensive when I called them out
>I almost went apoplectic when their excuse was "well, we weren't doing anything important" when they were directly organizing a massive scale military effort that hinged on the player party's charisma and respect to not fall apart
>>
>>52750949
> implying checking football scores is real life issues
> implying not looking at your phone for 3 hours (not even including smoke breaks) is throwing away your life
> implying coming over on weekly basis to play a game only to not participate is normal, wanting to play the game is autistic

nigger i hope you are trolling
>>
>>52751058
Or I have the right to tell them to fuck off when I'm brought unwillingly into their social life because they are doing it at my table.
Anon, you seem like a punk shit, so I don't expect you to understand what it means to establish boundaries and demand that the time you put into to presenting the game is to be respected.
>>
Sound more like a story about how some dude was laying groundwork at your table and you got butthurt because you're a virgin who didn't understand what was going on. Sounds like the girl was into it and was probably waiting for the session to end so she could fuck this guy and then they could lie in bed together laughing about what a lame you are.
>>
>>52744037
LESBOMANCY
>>
Take your gender politics off of my tg.
Reeeeeeeeeeeee.
>>
>>52750963
Yeah that shit doesn't fly for us. If you don't care enough what's happening, maybe you should reconsider if you even want to play at all. Our group is super solid for 12 years straight (2 are from the original group, 4 are 10 years in, 1 joined 3 years ago) and we have plenty of people wanting to get in on it, so if you don't really care maybe you should just say so.

Our phone guy got sorted though, we're 3 years further and with a different campaign/DM, he's now actually one of the more active players.
>>
>>52751130

We all know you'd immediately jump in on that crazy, permavirgin.
>>
>>52750998

That literally never happened.
>>
Anyone else ever had guys white knighting your own wife when they see you flirting with her in public? The look on their faces when you tell them she's your wife is amazing.
>>
>>52751255

I've received mistaken identity D&D footsies. Will you fucking pay that Judge Judy?
>>
>>52751130
Anon, most girls expressly don't like being groped on when they don't want it, and hate the girls that think it's ok because "they are both girls, rite?! :3".
I see shit like that at cons all the time.
>>
>>52751277

Why do you have to flirt with your wife dude? Do you know what flirting is? Maybe the meaning has changed... I'm old.
>>
>>52751323
I wager it's because it keeps the relationship fun, and reminds the woman she is still attractive enough to pursue conventionally, it's a nice feeling.
>>
>>52751250
>>52751316
Chick on chick is hot. I don't even think it's cheating as long as it's not a guy and she still sleeps next to me in the morning. I encourage that shit with girls I'm with even if I can't join.
>>
>>52751130

I'm a lesbian for what it's worth.
And yeah, she's not hot. At all.
>>
>>52751368
The only thing I got pissed at last time in fact, is that she texted me at 2am to join instead of calling and waking me.
>>
>>52751368
This is one of the few times I can actually call someone a fucking cuck without it being a pol meme.
>>
>>52747803

>Meninist

I legit can't tell if you're serious. Is this supposed to be a gender swapped post, or... ?
>>
>>52751368
б8
>>
>>52751377
Checks out then. Hambeast or swamp thing?
>>
>>52751394
Huh. I guess by definition I guess I am then. Not to say I ONLY want other people to fuck her it's just cool with me if she hooks up with a chick.
>>
>>52751412

Bit of both, really.
Short rundown;
rarely washed
rarely washed clothes
never washed or took care of her hair

Like, these things are forgivable when shes not sitting next to you and the room is well ventilated (which it was), and we were trying to be suppotive friends so shed come out of her shell and get some help.

But she insisted on always hugging when saying hi.
And then, the aforementioned gropey and no-just-means-you-want-it-said-more-forcefully rapey behaviour combined even worse with her stench.

It was a bad time.
>>
>>52751399
I think they are using the word wrong.
I prefer a nice mix of women and men, if it can be done. My gripes come if the guys are too assertive without moderating the amp, and the women are too demure and unwilling to puff their chests up enough to slap leather with the bravado of the guys.
Everyone needs to be able to speak up and shut up.
>>52751435
Occasionally, this is cool.
I had a threesome with one of my best bros and his girl, was a cool time.
I took my ex to a couple of swinger parties, we had fun.
>>52751441
>con memories come up
>>
>>52751435
Same here anon. My gf is actually more into chicks than guys, we have an agreement we can both bang girls, basically. Neither of us is the jealous type.
>>
>>52751399

Yeah hes making a gender swapped joke
>>
>>52750536
That sounds like the gm's problem to handle. OP asked what I want the gm to do. If the gm has a problem with it, he can say so. As long as he doesn't sperg over it, I'm sure it would never actually be a problem. For my part, I think I'd be able to stop it from ever getting to that point but I can't control other people... much to my dismay!

I don't think it's automatically disrespectful, either. It can be... but ANYTHING can be.
>>
>>52751486
See I couldn't do that. Dicks are a COLOSSAL turn off to me. Plus I'd rather not see my guy friends that way. It's not even like we can both see other people either. WOULD feel like cheating to me if I hooked up with another girl. I just think it's hot if she brings one.
>>
>>52751514

I cant be sure though, theres plenty of feninists who don't understand the concept of satire.
>>
>>52751568
Enjoy getting cucked by a lesbian while making excuses for her the whole time. If a man was routinely fucking your girlfriend how would you feel?
>>
>>52751538
>That sounds like the gm's problem to handle
In these situations, I am the GM, anon, and I was the one dealing with it. If another player said they were uncomfortable with what was going on, I'd tell the parties involved to keep it from the table, not to stop flirting with each other.
>>52751568
Well, that's why I referred to myself, rather than you.
Dicks are... dicks? Nothing special, especially when you have one. It hangs, sometimes it's a total bro, sometimes it's a biggest aggravation imaginable, sometimes it's just there being there.
>Plus I'd rather not see my guy friends that way
I look at my female friends as both women and my friends. They are attractive, yes, but I maintain boundaries. Sometimes they blur with drink, and sometimes we get frisky, but we are friends still, y'know?
>>
>>52751680
Thanks I will?
Also pretty pissed since that would mean she was cheating on me. I'm not really seeing your point?
>>
>>52751709
Yeah I see my girl friends that way too. Just not the guys. Dudes do nothing for me. At all. Simple as that.
>>
>>52751742
So... we agree then?
If guys aren't attractive to you, why would you see them as sexual mates? I don't look at my guy friends that way, after all none of them are girly enough for me to find sexually enticing even if some of them are quite handsome conventionally.
>>
Since we're on the topic, I figure this is a good place to ask this:

My wife plays games online over roll20, but she doesn't want to join my irl group. She says its because she doesn't like my friends, but I'm worried its because she doesn't think I'm a very good GM.

Should I actually be concerned about this or am I just being insecure?
>>
>>52751858
Insecure.
I would ask what it is about your friends she finds unpalatable, tho, just so you have a complete picture.
>>
>>52751858
Your friends rape her with the eyes, that's why she doesn't like them, makes her feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>52751816
Oh wait are you the lesanon? I thought you were just another dudebro spitroasting his buddies GF.
>>
>>52752010
No, I'm a dude.
I'm saying it's fine, for me, to look at friends who I find sexually attractive occasionally sexually.
And yea, we fucked her dumb, eye rolling and everyfuckingthing, it was baller.
>>
>>52751399
Let me say that I'm a man who has it all
all jokes aside, that's how my group really looks like
>>
>>52752046
Okay then yeah not my bag. Maybe I'm weird since I wouldn't even mind a fake dick involved as long as it was two girls. Like I'd be cool with your exact scenario if she was taking a strap on in one end but not if it was a guy.

Also if this matters to any psyche majors out there, I play Imperial Guard in 40k and martial characters in D20 games.
>>
>>52751486
>>con memories come up

Yup, exactly like that.
Literal glomping, from a fat stinking autist.

Basically.

OH also complete with attempted guilt trips and sulk-outs becase none of the group would sleep with her.
>>
>>52752106
You don't have a problem with dicks, your thing is the person it's attached to.
There is nothing wrong with not being attracted to conventional male features neither am I, I like my guys effeminate as fuck, so it's not some great thing.
>>
>>52751169
>nigger i hope you are trolling
Bro you should have been able to tell he was trolling you bro

The amount of bro in his post should have made that clear bro
>>
>>52727809

you almost did the right thing. A lot of that guys would be stopped if GMs controlled their groups better. Next time just ask the girl in private if she wants you to do something about it. Don't worry about it. GMs should be alert for creepy and shitty behavior and letting it slid just makes groups fall apart.
>>
>>52728223

Yes, GMs will sometimes have to control creepy behavior. You did the right thing sort of. I would've talked to her in private to get her thoughts on the matter before publicaly confronting anybody but in my experience, it's better to do something rather than nothing.

Just talk to her in private about his behavior and what she would want you to do about it if anything and move on from there.
>>
>>52752192
you never know on this hamster wheel construction forum
>>
File: 1436851438186.jpg (20KB, 180x235px) Image search: [Google]
1436851438186.jpg
20KB, 180x235px
>>52734521

>Girls
>Dm'ing

>Implying girls can wade through hundreds of pages of rule and care enough to read about the setting .

Stop making fun of yourself, only thing girls can do is act as players, and even in that position they wont remember the rules and have to be constantly reminded or their hand held until months pass for them to learn it.

Has anyone ever seen a female DM? Ever?
Before you make up stories ask yourselves this, have you ever seen a greentext with a female dm in /tg/ ?
>>
>>52752894

I literally posted about DMing in this very thread, anon

Also, just wanna point out that you cant have it both ways.
You cant have "wow dont bring up your gender unless its necessary to the story" as the overarching 4chan theme and then also say "lmao women cant DM, how many female DM stories have you ever seen"
>>
>>52727809

>3-4 fem anons
>Implying there are actual girls here
>Implying those that lurk here are not land whales or mentally deranged males who think themselves as females.

Also, you acted like a super autist with that behaviour. Unless they are distrupting the gameplay dont interfere with peoples personal affairs. If she could not have dealt with it herself she would have told you about it in the first place.
>>
>>52752894
I've seen one once. I let one of my players have a shot behind the screen.

She was pretty garbage. Didn't know the rules, didn't describe things well, just a general shitshow. It was a shame, because she's a good player in the scheme of things.
>>
>>52752894
They can, two girls that majored in english and spanish literature are in my group and like to Dm'ing every once in a while, they can read through a book faster and with better comprensation than most people I know. also their stories are great.
>>
>>52752980
Please don't point out our hypocrisy. It brings all of 4chan down if you do.

Just accept there are no women DMing, and that you shouldn't say your gender unless absolutely necessary. This way we continue the status quo.

PS: There is no reason a grill would ever play DnD unless for attention
>>
>>52753351

>playing DnD deliberately
Why would anyone do that for any reason.
>>
>>52753381
>implying women can into Sci-fi or guns in general
>>
>>52753410

Implying I havent run Shadowrun for an all woman team, or run FFG Star Wars with a 50/50, or been in a Dark Heresy game 50/50, or an Eclipse Phase game 50/50

I know this is bait, but I get so sick of the whole 'dont invite women to your game ever theyre awful' thing
>>
>>52727809
Here's my question for the guys:
If there was a gay guy hitting on you, what would you do?
Keep in mind the following factors:
>friend of GM or player, or just a member
>How he acts (campy, butch, weeb, etc.)
>Does he do it OOC as himself, as commentary, or in-character?
>Does he do it to anyone else?

Because what I would do is probably send signals that I'm assuming he is just joking around if he isn't too annoying.
If he's getting too disruptive, I separate him from the group and tell him quietly that he needs to be less [whatever] and that I'm interpreting his actions as flirtation, but also say something good about his performance unrelated to his advances. I'd do this in private while sugar coating things so that he doesn't get cornered and stressed and lash out or double down like an animal.
If push comes to shove, tell the others in private that he needs to settle down, and hopefully get him to stop being obnoxious.

>>52753351
Why would women in general want attention from obscure non-conformists? There might be some, but I would be surprised if even most women turned out to be doing tabletop solely for attention.

I understand that there are benefits to having an all-guy group, since you don't have to restrict your talk as much and you usually more comfortable in finding out what works and doesn't, but there are people who like having one or a few girls in their group. I don't really care about forcing diversity, but don't say that having mixed groups doesn't work or always makes it worse. Your experience is just your own, and while there may me some that share similar experiences, others don't.
>>
>>52753339
Good comprensation is a must.
>>
>>52731145
did the cop tell you it would kill you
>>
File: a4e.jpg (30KB, 600x443px) Image search: [Google]
a4e.jpg
30KB, 600x443px
There are some really stupid people itt.

See >>52753410 for pic related.
>>
>>52734449

>I have a feeling they'd stare at her ass the whole time.

Why? Do you not have chairs?
>>
File: 104885932334.png (292KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
104885932334.png
292KB, 512x512px
>>52754469
>having chairs
fucking millennials
>>
>>52754469
>not throwing your chairs out when a woman joins the table
Come on m8, you are missing the anon's point. He wants to be the only one staring at that ass.
>>
>>52751568

Yeah, as rad as I drunkenly thought the 4 way my best bro got me somehow roped into, once it was happening it wasn't nearly as rad as I'd hoped it would be. Either way, Slaanesh was pleased, and I managed to hook up with the girl a few solo times after.
>>
>when you include women in your hobby
>>52754260

Enjoy, and learn.
>>
>>52753126
go away /r9k/.
>>
>>52752894
man, i haven't seen that "no wimminz on the internet" for a while.

Also yes, I've seen female DM's. One is running a game in a bar nearby me.
>>
File: (You).jpg (12KB, 225x208px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
12KB, 225x208px
>>52754953
>url name
You really think someone with a blog name that suggests so much bias and emotional investment is trustworthy when it comes to their accuracy? When one aligns themselves too strongly to an ideology, it distorts their senses and makes them unable to see the truth, and that can sometimes bite that person right in the ass.

Think twice before you let someone pander to your worldview, because they usually are either intellectually blind or have an ulterior motive.
>>
>>52755337
And yes, I am aware that it's SJW bullshit.

In hindsight, I sounded like I was attacking >>52754953. I apologize. I do urge you to be a little more open to women in your hobby. I am all for keeping out shitty social justice politics out of our hobbies, but there are women who have no interest in injecting politics and I don't want them to be alienated.

And remember, harassment only makes your opponent a martyr! Harassment is stifling of free speech, and those doing so are not much different for the very SJWs who will censor any dissent.
>>
>I may have posted here before but it was late so I'm sorry if I'm double posting

We might be getting off topic but I'm in a number of Warhammer games right now and one being the Inquisitor in DH. One of the guys, some perv, normally plays the slut woman with extremely high fellowship.

This was the first time I had played DH, the first time being an Inquisitor, and it was the groups first time having a PC Inquisitor. He threw a fucking bitch fit because I was in charge and not letting his character do what he wanted. I should have realized when he was trying to use fellowship rolls on my character to have me essentially licking his feet.

Shut that shit down right away.
Since his hissy fit, he hasn't played a game with us.
But the GM has pulled me aside ya know for the normal behind the scenes story progression as well as commending me for handling the far more experienced PC as a first time Inquisitor.

The point is that it honestly depends on the group. Some people can handle being adults while others can't.
>>
>>52734521
>RP consistently
>Get engaged in the story
>Have good ideas

I think the girl at the table I run for is a good counter example. Half the time anything appears she chimes in with "I throw something at it" long before anything properly happens. DESU I hate almost everyone in the group I run for right now.
>>
>>52727809
>he doesn't have a group that's 100% gay men
Sucks to be you guys
>>
>>52744216
Good thing it's not all about her then, isn't it? If it disrupts the game, the GM is within his rights to shut it down.
>>
>>52734521
>They come up with interesting characters, they rp them consistently and follow the story and are engaged with it, they come up with great ideas and notice subtle details and interact with npcs better, and they are aware of the relationships between characters.
Then tell me where to find them because the girl in my group plays nothing but shitty meme characters and has yet to make a single positive contribution to any social encounter whatsoever.
>>
>>52751723
>it's not cheating if it's a woman
You are HILARIOUSLY naive.
>>
>>52753596
>Implying I havent run Shadowrun for an all woman team

Stories in /srg/ or gtfo.
Thread posts: 204
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.