[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that guy that shows up to play stoned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 33

>that guy that shows up to play stoned
>>
Hey, as long as everybody's having a good time, man...
>>
One MTG guy at my lgs comes to the store sober, but eventually goes out back to smoke weed, and smells like shit for the rest of the night.

Not much of a difference to how he plays off weed, to be honest
>>
>>52717159
My group has that guy (that stoner guy, not That Guy). If he shows up stoned, then good, we get the game going right away. He has a hard time getting in character if he's sober, so we don't start the session until he's good and blazed.
>>
why is that a bad thing? as long as he isnt so stoned out of his mind that he literally cant play i see nothing wrong here. you might just be autistic OP, i bet your the guy who drinks ginger ale at game night when the rest of your group is drinking beer or whatever and having a good time
>>
>>52717250
Because it make you stupid. These games are not for the stupid. Want to get stone and watch stupid shit, that is what TV and the internet are for. Want to actually try to use your brain to either make a story, or solve puzzles? Then don't dull the fucking tool you use moron...

Goddamn this hobby gets worse every day.
>>
>That Guy who isn't invited to the next game
Best way to solve this t.b.h.
>>
>>52717238
Nice enableing anon
>>
>>52717159
As long as they are playing a Druid, all they are going is getting into character
>>
File: 1489115422732.gif (765KB, 350x249px) Image search: [Google]
1489115422732.gif
765KB, 350x249px
>>52717580
>Because it make you stupid
>>
>>52717580
>Because it make you stupid. These games are not for the stupid.
What if your character is a bit stupid?
>>
>>52717580
but thats wrong
>>
>>52717696
Characters can be. Players should never be.

A wise man can play a fool, it's not hard. A fool can never pretend to wise, he will show his foolishness every time.
>>
>>52717751
Even if your premise that it makes you stupid was correct (it doesn't necessarily), you'd still be wrong.

Not every game has to be super serious.
>>
>that time I tried to run a session after eating space brownie
Never again. Totally worth it, but never again
>>
>>52717580
you sound pretty retarded or take games way too seriously m8. just because you are too retarded to be able to make decisions doesnt mean everyone else is
>>
>>52717580
Poop. Underpants. Rigatoni. Apricot.
>>
>>52717159
If that's what it takes for him to get in the mood to game and he's not completely out of it them I'm A-OK with it.
Better than the faggot with the electric pacifier who has no awareness of how utterly disgusting the smell of those chemicals is.
>>
>>52717159
I dont really care about desu honest. Im the DM and all 9 of my plaers bar 1 smoke pot the whole time me and him are the only ones who dont smoke pot, i used to put im no longer a pleb. I dont care as long as they are able to pay attention and RP properly.
>>
File: 1486174108990.jpg (37KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1486174108990.jpg
37KB, 500x350px
Do you guys drink while you roleplay?

>mfw 5 hours into a lighthearted one-shot my friend runs at the last minute
>>
>>52718103
i drink but not to get drunk if that makes sense. usually about a beer per hour of game time, sometimes more sometimes less. as other anons have said as long as it gets you in the mood to play and is not disruptive there is literally nothing wrong with it. only a complete autist would have a problem with it.
>>
>DOOD
>WEED
>LMAO
>>
>>52717580
You're so fucking wrong it's pathetic. The stoners I play with are the most imaginative players I've seen and their system mastery is excellent, too.
Fuck out of here with this bullshit.
Itt suppositions out the ass from brainwashed sheeple
>>
>>52718130
>usually about a beer per hour of game time
Likewise, but never anything above 4%abv and always with something in my stomach beforehand. When everyone's treading the line just right it's golden.
>>
>>52718225
>>52718130
I usually have about 1.5-2 drinks an hour. Enough for me to get a buzz but not be really drunk.
>>
>>52717159
>tfw you live in a country where the degenerate plant is banned
Feels good man
>>
>>52718279
It's banned in my country too m8. It's banned in most countries.

I still smoke it.
>>
>>52718225
>>52718268
i usually drink stronger beers though, around 5-6% abv. to be completely honest i think it just makes session of whatever game more fun. my group usually plays EDH or DnD and we try not to take things too seriously so everyone loosening up helps with that. people are generally less likely to get salty when they lose if they have a beer in their hand as well
>>
>>52718289
Well, if you gamed with me, I would absolutely report you to the cops.
>>
>>52717580
>>52718163
Sounds like you guys didn't get invited to a lot of parties in highschool and college and still have some unresolved resentment over it
>>
>>52717580
fag
>>
≥alcohol, a perennial problem for mankind, fully accepted
>A herb with very little harmful effects not accepted at all
Yeah, just say no really worked, didn't it....
>>
>>52718330
We get it, you smoke weed.
>>
>>52718303
Enjoy your long, loveless life, tattle tale asshole fuck face.
>>
>>52718303
Would you even need to? You sounds like you're part of the fun police.
>>
>>52718312
thats usually what happened to people like that, most normal people who dont smoke or drink or whatever dont care if others do. its like closet fags who claim to hate fags for moral reasons
>>
>>52717159
>that guy shows up stoned
>confused when we slam the door in his face

Gee, it's not like we've told you 4 times already to stop show up stoned and smelling like a dumpster.
>>
>>52718340
Did you get the multisyllabic word too? Or are you hungover? 'Cause I have more where that came from, sonny.
>>
>>52718354
>its like closet fags who claim to hate fags for moral reasons
Mmmmmmm. I wonder if that's what Putin's problem is.
>>
>>52718354
I don't care that people smoke weed. I do care that every person I've met who does smoke never shuts the fuck up about it.
>>
>>52718356
>This judgmental
Yeah, sounds like he dodged a bullet with your group anyway.
>>
>>52718350
Need to? No. Want to? Yes. I don't like tolerating degeneracy.
>>
>>52718380
Yet you're on 4chan. Great logic there, champ.
>>
File: 1461575735941.jpg (53KB, 320x366px) Image search: [Google]
1461575735941.jpg
53KB, 320x366px
>>52718130
I normally drink a 40 oz malt liquor about every 2 hours. When I play, my guy starts off normal, and as the game goes on just slowly doesn't give a shit about consequences, as the group can handle it fine.

my PC's combat speech is pic related
>>
>>52718373
>every person I've met who does smoke never shuts the fuck up about it.
What are they? Children?
>>
>>52718380

/pol/ go home
>>
>>52717159
Better than being the autist that throws his toys out of the cot when anything he doesn't like happens ever, I mean you
>>
>>52718377
He still games with us, we just boot him out whenever we smell weed on him. I don't know if he's fucking bathing in it or something, but when he smokes, my house stinks of weed for weeks.

Plus he's incapable of paying attention when high, and is constantly stopping to interrupt us about this hiLARIOUS idea he had that's usually either impossible (Let's call Optimus Prime to punch the elf king in the face guys xD) or just outright detrimental..like trying to stab the elf king who they are in the process of begging for help from.

That's when he's awake anyways. Half the time he just passes out or gets up in the middle of the game to rummage through my fridge(and then whining about me putting a lock on it during games because he won't fucking stay out of it).
>>
>>52718395
Not as far as the state is concerned.
>>
>>52718373
maybe start hanging out with people who are not still in high school?
>>
>>52718426
Weed generally doesn't make you more of a cunt. If this is real your friend is a huge cunt.
>>
If he's imaginative and chill, that's fine.
If he's a DUDE WEED LMAO I'M SO BLAZED LOOK AT ME degenerate, than he'd better go and stay go.
>>
File: 2d6.jpg (26KB, 188x343px)
2d6.jpg
26KB, 188x343px
>>52718369
Putin personally has no problem pic related, his people tho are VERY homophobic and he has to please them
>>
>>52718373
Usually for me it's the vapers that don't shut the fuck up, and if anything they're worsr than the DUDEWEEDLMAOs because they pretend they hav the moral high ground because DUDE IM VAPING NOT SMOKING LMAO.
>>
Me and my group are all Hindu asetics so we're all stoned anyway
>>
>>52718478
Ahhh I see, thank you for answering my question.
>>
File: Well_There's_Your_Problem.jpg (52KB, 300x305px) Image search: [Google]
Well_There's_Your_Problem.jpg
52KB, 300x305px
>>52717580
>>
>>52718464
It's weird because he's fine when he's not smoking if a bit DUDELMAO at times, he just gets a hundred times more obnoxious when he lights up.
>>
>>52718426
I too like lying on the internet to spread anti-marijuana political memes because I'm mad that the sweet girl I wanted to hold hands with in high school started having filthy sex with that stoner kid.
>>
>>52718493
In character or out?
>>
File: 1468429736075.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1468429736075.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>52718568
There was an attempt, I'll give you that much.
>>
If someone enjoys the game and gets into character better slightly high/buzzed, that's fine, as long as they don't stink to high hell of it.
>>
Can this be the new "that guy" thread? Other thread has been derailed into shit
>>
>>52718426
>(Let's call Optimus Prime to punch the elf king in the face guys xD)
He sounds awful.

>(and then whining about me putting a lock on it during games because he won't fucking stay out of it)
You sound awful too. That's some high level passive aggressiveness.
>>
>>52718585
I too get BTFO and anally rage random memes out of my blasted butt.
>>
As long as they can play the game I don't mind.
I mean, I never would. But that's because I know I wouldn't be able to focus enough to play.
>>
>>52718614
I had the lock there for other reasons, but it's useful at times for other things.

And I didn't mind too much him grabbing things out, but the last time he ended up knocking a number of things out, nearly broke one of the shelves, and left a bunch of shit on the counter that I had to throw out after we were done, so I just lock it and tell people I'll buy pizza if they're really that hungry.

>>52718622
I can't even tell what you're raging about at this point.
>>
>>52718426
Lies, gross exageration and slander: the post
>>
>>52718643
I'm mocking you, anon. You are SO MAD ABOUT WEED that you lie about it on the Internet.
>>
>>52718674
Oh, you were just baiting. I should have guessed from the start, but thanks for clarifying.
>>
>>52718601
Every thread turns into a derailed /pol/ thread when you discuss things that people with no actual gaming experience think they can speak about here.
If only they stuck to the containment board.
>>
>>52718601
nevermind
>>
DUDE
>>
>>52718680
No. I am clearly and directly mocking you and calling you out as a liar. There is no crude attempt at subtlety going on here.
>>
>>52718601
Sure.
>that guy who shows up stoned
Thank god we play in my house so I've just threw him out.
>>
>>52718303
Quentin
>>
>>52718716
>Your experience didn't happen because I said so.
>>
>>52717250
Fuck you, ginger ale is amazing.
>>
>>52718426
>my house stinks of weed for weeks
This is impossible my friend, stop lying.
>>
>>52717159
I played with an entire group of these guys once and only once, it was a fucking nightmare. I have never before or since heard an argument for a mouse ladder.
>>
>>52718426
I'll take shit that didn't happen for 400.
>>
>>52718751
No. My statements do not have a causal effect.

You are simply a liar.
>>
File: Oldfag badge.jpg (19KB, 149x163px) Image search: [Google]
Oldfag badge.jpg
19KB, 149x163px
>>52717580
>These games are not for the stupid
>>
>>52718766
>>52718789
>>52718806
Lumping your posts together because I'm only responding to you once.

If you think my story is factually false, you are free to post proof.
>>
>>52718303
fuck you Kevin, we'll keep playing without you
>>
>>52717159
What are we still in high school?
>>
>>52718824
Prove it's true first.
>>
>>52718843
>if you think I'm lying, prove it.
>No u

Well alright then.
>>
File: J1dZc62.jpg (69KB, 500x500px)
J1dZc62.jpg
69KB, 500x500px
>>52717159
It's fine if it doesn't turn obnoxious. That rarely does, anyways.

Honestly, most of my friends smoke, a lot of my coworkers smoke, and I even smoked with my boss once. I've stopped doing it to join the military, but from what I can tell there's nothing really wrong with it, and since I'm normally the sober person anyways, I don't see a difference.
>>
>>52718806
Nah dood my friend's passive weed aura is at such a high level that my entire house smells like him if he walks in the door and the weed chemicals make him so brain damaged that we lock him out of the house lest he start attacking us.
It's all true, my dad told me that's how it works and he is a minister so he would know.
>>
>>52718851
Do you not know how the burden of proof works? You made the assertion, you have to provide the facts to back it up, otherwise you get called a liar and a scoundrel.
>>
>>52718854
Really, it usually is fine. There's just those one or two fucks that act like idiots about it and ruin it for everyone else.
>>
>>52718824
While I believe most of what you're saying, you're obviously biased because you're telling the story
I'm personally fine with playing with smokers, but I've never had anything as bad as this, or they would've gotten the boot years ago, so... eh
>>
>>52718881
I don't mind most smokers. I've known and gamed with a few others. He's literally the only one that's had this issue, and even a few of the other players think he's smoking something other than weed, or mixing something with it, because they've never seen anything like it either.
>>
>>52718834
Believe it or not, TTRPGs are quite popular, if not most popular with people in Highschool and College. In fact most people "outgrow" TT when they "outgrow" weed.

>>52718866
I feel like it's usually obnoxious people who are specifically looking to identify with substance use. Similar to people who Vape all the time. If you're doing it to quit smoking, that's perfectly normal, but we've all run into that one guy who won't shut the fuck up about it.
>>
>>52718914
>In fact most people "outgrow" TT when they "outgrow" weed.
Where are you getting this from?
>>
>>52718930
Personal experience. As I get older, have more responsibilities, etc., things like smoking and playing videogames become less important to me. I still play some games, and I still play a game with the guys, but not as much.

Many of my friends who I smoked and and played with in college normally stopped one then the other as well.
>>
>>52718930
>He hasn't outgrown weed and moved on to opiates
>>
>>52719005
>That Guy who shoots up bath salts mid-encounter.
>>
>>52719000
Well I'm the same but I haven't outgrown either, I just have way less time for both.

>>52719005
not my cup of tea

>>52719023
nothing wrong with getting into character as a berserker
>>
>>52718824
You're the worst kind of grognard.
That chip on your shoulder, always thinking you're the smartest guy in the room, always judgemental, all that rage bubbling under the surface.

I bet your players don't even like you, they just put up with because you're the only guy around willing to be DM
>>
File: You.jpg (70KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
You.jpg
70KB, 1000x1000px
>>52719051
Meh, I give it a 4/10. At least got me to reply.
>>
you know whats more obnoxious than stoners? people who act like like stoners are the worst thing ever and never shut the fuck up about it. if you dont like it dont invite him back, or just grow up and ignore it like an adult
>>
>>52717159
>He's the best roleplayer in our group
wtf
I love weed now
>>
>>52718050
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>52718103
Screwdriver
>>
>>52719080
Good to know you still have enough self-awareness to kinda know when something is hitting too close to home, fat boy
>>
>>52718303
Cop here. If you seriously did this and I seriously had to show up to your house for a D&D session, I would make so much fun of you over the radio.

So, so much.

And then probably not bother to arrest the smoker because it's not worth anyone's time to do the paperwork.
>>
So I want to speak from the perspective of someone who has experienced a lot of players. I ran a TTRPG club on a college campus for two year, was a member for four, and have doing GMing at conventions for years. I have experienced high players.

What I have found is they fall into either two groups:
>doesn't do much at all
This one isn't so bad because many people sober don't really have an effect on the game.
>extremely disruptive
This one I find just as often in stoned players.

If someone shows up to games stoned I don't trust them to not be disruptive and if they were just going to me laying there I haven't lost much. People say it makes you more imaginative, from my perspective that just isn't true. There are imaginative people and the weed dulls their ability to conceptualize and convey their perspective.

Overall I treat it like I do alcohol. If you're done little enough I can't tell then go for it. However if I can tell you're high/drunk then I don't want you at the table.

This is even more true for that one guy who did coke before showing up to session. Dear lord.
>>
>>52719257
You're the only one mad about a smoker problem that stopped being a problem years ago.
>>
>>52719298
thank you
>>
>>52719023
I actually prefer fly amanita for a truly atavistic berserking experience.
>>
>>52717159
Stonerfags are cancer. Boot him.
>>
>>52718758
damn straight.
>>
>>52719051
>>52719257
I like how you're trying to push that all stoners must be necessarily super chill and weed as nothing less than god's gift to the world, and then proceed to get incredibly fucking assblasted and call some dude a liar for an hour for daring to say otherwise
>>
In my group (7 players total) 2 of us puff on a weed vaporizer throughout the night: myself and friend who lives where we play (his gf GMs). It seems to affect our gameplay differently.
-Me: Makes me more relaxed, takes the edge off of social anxiety, helps me step up and role play more, laugh a bit more brazenly.
-Friend: Giggles at stuff on his always-open laptop, never pays attention to what's going on in game (where are we? who is this NPC? are we in combat?), makes him more liable to pull disruptive and either hilarious or annoying that guy shenanigans.

It really varies on a person to person basis whether being a bit stoned is a positive or negative influence on a game.
>>
File: geatscott.jpg (56KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
geatscott.jpg
56KB, 400x400px
>mfw I arrive at the game and four out of the seven attendees are already rolling fat joints, which will soon be passed around simultaneously
>>
>>52717580
Nigga that's dumb
>>
>That Guy that shows up sober but drinks constantly throughout the session to the point where we end early every night once he becomes a belligerent mess

We've talked to him about it and he gets super pissy and defensive then proceeds to do it again next week. We live in the middle of nowhere so it's not as easy as just finding a replacement
>>
File: 1416870392070.jpg (829KB, 5616x3744px) Image search: [Google]
1416870392070.jpg
829KB, 5616x3744px
>>52718426
>>
>>52719531
Saying his house smells like weed for weeks is clear bullshit
>>
>>52719738
He could be delusional. My mum says something similar when my friends smoke outside and then sit in our house. She's sensitive to the smell, but when she says it smells like cigarettes for days after, she's wrong but I think she believes it herself.
>>
File: bullshit-detector.jpg (30KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit-detector.jpg
30KB, 500x284px
>>52718426
>when he smokes, my house stinks of weed for weeks
The fuck? Is your house airtight? Do you enter your house though an airlock?

>Half the time he just passes out
If he's stoned enough to pass out without actually toking in your presence, how the fuck does he even make it to your house?

This smells of bullshit.
>>
>>52719738
Heavy weed users houses smell like weed basically eternally, but saying that smoking in someone's house makes it smell for more than that day is dumb unless he was grinding his blunts into the carpet.
>>
>>52719531
His "true story" is full of inconsistencies and outright lies, i.e he's full of shit and trying to demonize stoner guy to make himself look in the right.

It's fucking transparent and we see through it.
>>
>tfw let people come to my games stoned because never had a good experience with a stoned players
>tfw not all the experiences were bad, but never really had a player be better stoned than sober
Honestly just do it on your own time, not during game, especially when I'm hosting.
>>
>>52719821
Best games I've ever ran were GMing for four stoners while I was the only sober person in the room.
The atmosphere was mirthful as fuck, even if their attempts to follow the story had somewhat mixed results.
>>
>>52717619
OK, kid, keep thinking a little weed is the big scary boogeyman they told horror stories about in D.A.R.E.

I've had more than a few past friends die from alcohol, pills, and even a younger brother die from lung cancer because of tobacco, but I've yet to see a single person die from weed in my 46 years on this earth. When that happens, then I'll start taking it as a serious problem.
>>
>>52719940
>my vice is less bad than other vices
>>
>>52717159
>GM is so bad you can only enjoy his games stoned
>>
>>52719940
Guy I knew in college died from being tboned when he pulled out into an intersection during a red light because he was fucking high off his ass.
>>
>>52719976
iktf
>GM and that guy get into their third 10 minute long argument about minor rules interpretations of the night
Quick someone pass me a fucking joint
>>
>>52719000
All anecdotal evidence.
>>
>>52718279
Your country banned tobacco? lucky. I think the OT was weed, though...
>>
>>52720004
Dying in an accident isn't exactly the same as being killed by weed.
>>
>>52720097
So you're saying that dying while drunk driving isn't dying to alcohol?
>>
TFW this thread is funny as hell when you read stoned.

Alcohol is much worse than weed ever will be. Chocolate affects your brain's chemistry more than weed and yet we sell trillions of tons of it a year. Are you banning it next from your table? No? Then FUCK OFF with your bullshit! Fucking man children are the worst.
>>
>>52720142
>Chocolate affects your brain's chemistry more than weed and yet we sell trillions of tons of it a year.
Link to a study that shows this pls.
>>
>>52720142
>Chocolate affects your brain's chemistry more than weed
m8 you realize that isn't actually true, that was something parroted on the internet by stoner communities
>>
>>52720122
It's related, sure. But directly being killed by alcohol would be acute alcohol poisoning, terminal cirrosis of the liver, etc.

Fatigue causes traffic accidents too, but you wouldn't say this is an example of exercise killing someone
>>
>>52720182
I would say it was lack of sleep/the exercise that killed them if they did it to the point they compromised their ability to drive.
>>
>>52718373
>I do care that every person I've met who does smoke never shuts the fuck up about it.
Did you ever stop to consider that you've met people who smoke and don't talk about it? After all, how would you know whether they do or not if they don't tell you?

This is confirmation bias. Think of all the teenagers-21 year olds who like to constantly talk about how much they drink, and compare that to all the mature adults who drink but don't make a big deal of it. Now consider that they don't have to hide their drinking since it's not illegal, where someone who smokes weed would.
>>
>>52720199
That's up to you, but it sounds stupid.

If they hadn't gotten into a car, their fatigue wouldn't have killed them. The same goes for driving under the influence. Sure, it's related, but that's not the relationship people are referring to when they say weed doesn't kill you.
>>
File: 1490504451495.gif (178KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1490504451495.gif
178KB, 160x160px
>LAN and Tabletop weekend party and friends place
>Around the same time that Terraria came out
>We're marathoning it blind
>Having a blast
>3/5 go smoke weed outside then come back in
>4/5 go play some Mtg
>5th keeps playing
>"What're you gonna do?"
>"Build or something, I dunno."
>We finish up a few games and come back
>Large as fuck house
>Rooms for everyone including NPCs
>Friend just created a few new worlds and bombed the shit out of it to get materials then came back to ours to build
>Friend's face

This is a dumb thread. So there's a fun story.
>>
>>52720267
I guess you had to be there.

Which sums up every weed story, ever.
>>
Didn't realize people get this butthurt over weed. My entire group smokes. Everyone brings their own stash, we smoke before and during the game. I'll admit to the games getting sidetracked, but whatever, I get to have fun with my friends.
>>
>>52720256
Also weed does give you throat/lung cancer, just not as bad as mass manufactured cigarettes do.
>>
>>52717580

Thinking of all the best gm moments I've had and how often my players bring them up to try to get new people into the hobby... Thinking of how blazed I was for each of them...

Fuck off. Sure some people get stupid drunk or stupid high. Some people are just stupid. The greatest creatives are often times drunk and stoned out of their gourd when they are creating their greatest works.
>>
>>52720357
>The greatest creatives are often times drunk and stoned out of their gourd when they are creating their greatest works.
If we look throughout history opioids and alcohol are far more creative drugs than cannabis.
>>
>>52720353
I won't deny that. It's dried organic matter, period.
>>
>>52718824
>doesn't understand burden of proof
Found the christcuck.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."
>>
>>52717159
I have a simple rule that if you're drunk or otherwise out of it when you show up you aren't playing.
>>
>>52720158
You're joking, right? You do know chocolate can kill you, yeah? Tumble down from there and I'm sure you can figure it out all by your lonesome! No citation needed because GASP SHOCK HORROR you used your brain! Amazing, isn't it?
>>
>>52720438
probably why you have no one to play with
>>
we used to have this one guy in our group that always bitched about others being high or drinking during the games we played. he was asked to not come back after about a month. he got super butt hurt over it too
>>
>>52720442
>You do know chocolate can kill you, yeah?
Average adult male has to eat 6kg of unsweetened dark chocolate in half an hour for it to kill them. You're more in danger of it bursting your stomach.
>>
>GM and 2 guys interrupt the game ever hour to inject some pot needles
>GM becomes sluggish and loses focus
>one of the other guys gets incredibly sleepy and will just lie on a couch and fall asleep after 3 hours
>the guy requested to be the party face and me and the other weedman modelled our characters as followers of that guy
>mfw

shit's annoying.
>>
>>52720442
>I don't need to provide citation for my claims
Not how it works buddy, try again.
>>
The overly defensive posturing and calls of virginity from weedies in this thread is just proof that they know they're fucking up when they get stoned at games, but they simply don't give a shit about anyone else's enjoyment of the game.
>>
>>52720181
Actually it is true. You can become addicted to it (or any other food for that matter), rewiring your brain to want it more and more. But you didn't know that, did you?

STG 99% of y'all blow shit out of your ass until it sticks. Fake it until you make it is not an axiom of life PROTIP

I was stoned when I wrote this and verified my stupid fucking captcha. Oh no!!!
>>
>>52720474
It only came into play once actually. And not even because the guy was drunk or high, it was because he hadn't slept in 30+ hours.
>>
>>52720442
You're thinking of dogs
>>
>>52717159
That player was my last GM and I'm pretty sure I was the only one at the table who knew. He was also the worst GM I've ever had.
>>
>>52720534
>Actually it is true. You can become addicted to it (or any other food for that matter), rewiring your brain to want it more and more. But you didn't know that, did you?
You still haven't provided any source for your claim or some sort of measure for it affecting your brain chemistry more than weed. I'm still waiting on you backing up your claim in any way.
>>
>>52720435
M'lady
>>
>>52720539
No, humans can die of chocolate too but you need to eat about 13lbs in half an hour.
>>
>>52718857
I was about to call you a liar, but realized the joke with the last line. Well played, got a nice chuckle out of that.
>>
>>52720534
You were obviously stoned when you misspelled "surviver" and posted 50 times.
>>
>>52720474
>all players are degenerates like me
Stay salty.
>>
>>52720530
Still bitter about those parties you didn't get invited to, huh?
>>
>>52717751
>A wise man can play a fool, it's not hard.
It's extremely hard. Not as hard as trying to play someone smarter than you, mind, as that is actually impossible. But actively making decisions that you know are dumb is still hard.
>>
>>52720529
I don't give a flying rat's ass about muh burden of proof. Believe it. Don't. It makes no difference to me. My objective truth of the matter at hand rests for ME. I don't have to prove it to any old crumbum I meet. If you want to believe weed is this evil, evil thing GO FOR IT
>>
>>52720501
I think it would be easier to beat someone to death with 6kg of chocolate than poison them.
>>
>>52720584
tragic desu, it's like your mind is stuck in a rut.
>>
>>52720584
>all parties are full of drugs
It's really sad that you and your friends cannot have fun while being sober. Must be your culture.
>>
>>52718865
Liars and scoundrels always try to weasel their way out of a pickle.
>>
>>52720598
Shit man, I don't believe weed is evil, why are you so fucking defensive. Want to smoke on your own time? Go for it. I treat alcohol the same way at my gaming table. I don't like people smoking weed in my home and I don't feel it makes for a good gaming experience when one person is intoxicated. However if you just want to do it after the game at home, or some other day, more power to you.

All you've shown to me is you're extremely defensive when someone asks you to back up anything about your belief. What I questioned is that chocolate effects your brain chemistry more than cannabis.
>>
>>52720549
Keep waiting. Wait forever. I think it's funny.

>>52720577
I DID. I did misspell or and I wasn't stoned. I was tired, from work, also something half of y'all wouldn't know a damn thing about but that's beside the point. I misspell. Wow, no big deal.
>>
>>52717159
>that guy that shows up to get stoned
Ya fucking mooch.
>>
>>52720651
>being this angry
>being this defensive
why are you so insecure that people don't want you showing up high to session?
>>
>>52720651
>keep throwing throwing accusations around

defensive indeed.
>>
>all these self righteous white knight stoners
I'm going to miss when weed was illegal and you had to be cool to blaze. I feel like it's going to get a massive Fedora following and you fags are just going to continue being the vegans of the recreational drug community. Not all vegans suck, but there is an insufferable minority that ruins it for everyone.
>>
>>52720616
>>52720618
Guys you need to let go of the past and move on
>>
>>52720618
Why is sobriety virtuous?
>>
>>52720644
It's an asinine argument, hence the defensiveness you are seeing. Oh I drank an energy drink! I hope the gm doesn't think I'll be a disruptive pain in the ass now and not let me play this (week) (month) (bi-monthly).

Itt virgins
>>
File: h9Q10TZ[1].png (185KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
h9Q10TZ[1].png
185KB, 480x480px
>>52718163
>DOOD
Can penguins even blaze it?
>>
>>52720696
Yes you're right, everyone's wrong except you, as usual.

idiot.
>>
>>52720661
≥arguing a point is insecurity
It's a bullshit stance. Clear? A ok? Do you follow now, sparky?

10-4!
>>
>>52720539
>that guy that gets his dog stoned
>>
>>52720696
No yeah if someone is going to chug energy drinks to the point they jitter and can't sit still I don't want them doing that at session.

>Itt virgins
You're so desperate to try and validate yourself it's actually really sad.
>>
>>52720696
You're right, but you aren't going to convince an American fascist sympathizer. Literally all they have to make them feel like they are better than other people is their unwillingness to try drugs.

They actually believed the propaganda.
>>
>>52720690
Because you don't need external and prejudicial substances in order to be happy.
>>
>>52720725
>messing up green text
>namefagging
>typing like you just fell out of tumblr
I'm an idiot for taking the bait, you're obviously just shitposting.
>>
>>52720668
Eh, the work thing was a low blow, yeah but it was a MISSPELLING, not the end of the world.
>>
>>52720728
cannabis is highly toxic to dogs

>>52720732
>say I'm fine with you smoking, just not in my home
>somehow I'm the bad guy
I've tried weed, don't enjoy it. Tried coke, don't enjoy it. Tried alcohol, drink occasionally. I don't do it during session because in my experience sober gaming makes for better gaming.
>>
File: 1231453453454.png (45KB, 540x470px) Image search: [Google]
1231453453454.png
45KB, 540x470px
How many (You)s is this idiot going to need to be satisfied?
>>
>>52720716
≥projecting this hard
Ok friendo. You believe whatever makes your little twisted heart go pitter-patter.
>>
>>52717205
As a stoner gamer, this is why I carry a bottle of mint oil.
>>
>>52720750
It's just fucking silly that because people don't smoke you've accused them of:
>being jobless
>being virgins
>never having gone to a party

It's just weird that you're that desperate to validate smoking during session. It's not even that people are saying 'don't smoke'. It's 'don't smoke while playing or just before'.
>>
>>52720534
Addiction is a biopsychosocial phenomenon, however. The only reason that people get caught in addictive cycles is because the rest of their lives are so devoid of any joy that the minor respite they get from drugs is all they have. Our culture has created joyless hellpits the world over. How else are you going to keep the plebs in line? You need to have the pariahs as examples. Not every method of torture is obvious.
>>
>>52720769
>cannabis is highly toxic to dogs
>In 2013, researchers writing in the journal Topics in Companion Animal Medicine wrote, “The minimum lethal oral dose for dogs for THC is more than 3 g/kg"

Quit with your false moderation bullshit, you fucking lying cunt.
>>
>>52720884
I thought it was 1.1g/kg, I stand corrected.
>>
>>52720728
Can you even get dogs high?
I used to get mine drunk by emptying a beer can into his bowl.
>>
File: 1488131004675.jpg (13KB, 339x302px) Image search: [Google]
1488131004675.jpg
13KB, 339x302px
>>52720884

Brother blew smoke in the face of our cat once. He then rushed downstairs and buried his face in his food bowl.

Good stuff.
>>
>>52720884
>dog eats a pound of weed putter
>pukes and chokes on the vomit
>WEED KILLED MUH PUPPER!!!!!
>>
>>52720812
During, no problem. On my time, yeah fuck off with that. As for rattling their cages, they deserve it.
What the one anon said about confirmation bias is absolutely true. Someone could be high as fuck at your game and you might not ever even know it! If you did and had a problem with it, GROW UP. You can't possibly dream that someone MIGHT have a different set of problems than you and by might I mean definitely, because guess what retards, we're all different!! Omfg!!!!

Sorry for being hyperbolic but damn this is some banal, insipid bullshit. Thank God my non stoner friends are not judgemental over what basically amounts to a heads Hershey's kiss.
>>
>>52720911
That is still not "highly toxic."
>>
>>52719298
Good on you for being an american.
>>
>>52720949
>Someone could be high as fuck at your game and you might not ever even know it!

oh, my sweet summer child...
>>
>>52720913
Yeah. My friend used to shotgun his dog to get it high.

It would just lay down and take a nap.
>>
>>52720884
Wasn't there an experiment where they injected a bunch of THC into a dog and it passed out for a couple of hours, but was otherwise fine?
>>
>>52719952
Nice strawman, you little shit. I don't even smoke, but I sure as hell don't consider it a vice, seeing as how it doesn't do jack shit to your health, at all. If it's a vice, it's in the same category as other activities that are only addictive due to an individual's personality rather than chemical dependence, like video games, gambling, or masturbation.

>>52720004
Anecdotal at best, a lie at worst. Actual studies show that people high on weed are actually safer drivers than sober ones. In fact, from most dangerous to least dangerous, it goes

>Extremely old
>Sleep deprived (48+ hours)
>Drunk (with similar dangers to opiates and amphetamines)
>sleep deprived (30ish-48 hours)
>sober
>high on weed
>>
File: 1461624072042.jpg (49KB, 400x361px) Image search: [Google]
1461624072042.jpg
49KB, 400x361px
>>52717751
>pretending to be aristotle with noun choices

get out of here faggot
>>
>>52720995
Gonna need some sauce. I'm extremely skeptical after personal experiences.
>>
ITT: Disgusting, foul-smelling, unintelligent, lazy retail slave stoner plebeians try to justify their bad habits, but fail to do so because they smoked marijuana under the age of 25 and thereby deteriorated their mental processing power to such a great extent that they can't string together a coherent sentence

top kek
>>
>>52720995
I should as fuck wouldn't operate a car while high.
>>
>>52720182
>It's related, sure.
You can't conclude that for sure, since even sober people will do exactly that. Studies show conclusively that alcohol impairs judgement and driving ability. Studies also show quite the opposite with weed.

Here, I even went and found some data on it.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/02/09/stoned-drivers-are-a-lot-safer-than-drunk-ones-new-federal-data-show/?utm_term=.7ed4073c9659
Just the first one I found googling, but there was a more in depth study done on more specific factors, like I had mentioned in >>52720995
>>
>>52721044
t. still bitter about those parties he didn't get invited to
>>
>>52720970
Oh you. I have lurked here since the muddy dicks days.

If you can tell with some ppl, too bad for them. I know a few that can "act" straight when they're high (guess what, because they ARE...) I know that's almost impossible for you to wrap your head around but it's true. If I put on a dress does that somehow change my gender?

Point, set, match. Now shut up.
>>
>>52719298

>Cop here, I just wouldn't do my duties lol

You're not the prosecutor, you dumbfuck. Fucking powertripping pig. "I am the law! I determine what is or isn't legal based on my assessment of paperwork! Fuck the legislative decisions of a democratic republic LOL it's all up to me!"

I sincerely hope a nigger shoots you or you're fired for dereliction of duty.
>>
>>52720949
>On my time, yeah fuck off with that.
Man it's the same reason I don't want you showing up sloshed. I don't want you high/drunk during session.

> You can't possibly dream that someone MIGHT have a different set of problems than you and by might I mean definitely, because guess what retards, we're all different!! Omfg!!!!
I don't care what problems you have. I'm gaming to enjoy myself. In my experience I don't enjoy myself gaming with people who are heavily intoxicated. If I'm hosting I'll make the rules for what can be done in my home. If you're hosting then go ahead and smoke or let others.

If you require cannabis to game then find a different group that's ok with that. Heck man I don't want to control your life, just how it impacts mine. If you don't want to change then I'll just remove you because I'm not gonna just go with something I don't enjoy.
>>
>>52721044
Look at the faggot. Look at him and laugh.

That's one clusterfuck of a sentence. Try again little homie!
>>
>>52721092
Shit man if I can't tell you're high then I don't care if you smoke. In my experience people who show up to session intoxicated are disruptive. If I don't smell it and you're a good player despite being high as a kite then more power to you. I've yet to meet someone like this.
>>
>>52721099
LoL. Look at this mad little faggot.
>>
>>52717751
>>52720594
Actually, they are both pretty difficult. Playing an exceptionally stupid character is a challenge to make it believable. A wise person will plainly overthink it, ruining the performance. It requires a special ability to remove foresight and planning while also making an attempt to have those things. The stupid character THINKS he has seen every angle. See Dogberry.
On the other hand, playing a highly intelligent character is usually a team effort when successful as no single player/writer can generate that much smart thinking on the spot. Often the whole party spits ideas for the smart character to come up with, cause that wizard is smarter than all the players and he came up with that best plan in 3 seconds while it took the players upwards of 80 seconds. When done right, that great intelligence is almost a gestalt of the whole player-groups ideas about what it means to be smart.

Of course this is all heady best case scenario stuff, and each player has final say on their characters actions.
>>
>>52717159
I'm ashamed to admit that I used to be /thatguy/. But, how extremely embarrassing it was to be barely able to pay attention or keep up, to know everyone knew I was stoned, and to hear them talking about me and shaking their heads the second I left the room, is one of the main reasons I finally quit the herbal jew. Weed is cancer, gas the stoners drug war now.
>>
File: 1488086568634.gif (744KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
1488086568634.gif
744KB, 245x300px
>>52721099

Are you an old woman?

>Arrest those ruffians!
>What's the problem, ma'am?
>Those useless sons of bitches are smoking marijuana and I want to see them go to jail!
>Have they done anything to you personally or your property, ma'am?
>No! But they're smoking and should go to prison!
>I can ask him to leave the premises but I cannot send him to prison for smoking.
>MY TAX DOLLARS

I love living in a state where it's not a crime to do this stuff. I've read so many police reports where they show up, get the information, give them a business card if things get worse and then leave.
>>
>>52721092
Jesus christ man you're acting insecure about your habits.
>>
>>52721143
You probably aren't the kind of person who can attract intelligent stoners to game with you.
>>
>>52721092
Either you're high as fuck or you're not, and if you think nobody notices that you're stoned then you need to be sober around stoners some more. And if people can """""act""""" straight (I assume you mean sober here) it just means they're not as affected. Don't talk to me like I've never been around potheads (or smoked myself, for that matter), you little shit.
also, the fucking smell. You don't notice it because you're high all the time, sitting in your home that you never leave, but the stank is real.

> If I put on a dress does that somehow change my gender?
According to msm you actually do.
>>
>>52721087

I don't understand why stoners always make this argument. I was a jock in high school and I'm married now. From my perspective, the non-jock stoners (the dedicated stoner variety) were skinnyfat unpopular manlets, at least for the most part. Sure, you finally fucked some landwhale when you were 18 years old and she was desperate for drugs. Good for you, I guess... but it's a bit like the poorfag wageslave namefag above bragging about having a job.
>>
>>52721169
To be clear, intelligent and empathetic people that smoke marijuana can tell when you are actually a bigoted fuck about things, even when you are trying to hide it with a false face of moderation.
>>
File: 1491620665583.gif (7KB, 130x142px) Image search: [Google]
1491620665583.gif
7KB, 130x142px
>>52721102
Did you know that it's medicine for some? Next you'll tell me someone's depression medicine is impacting your fun negatively. Are you really drawing a line in the sand there? I want to be super inclusive of OTHERS when I game. I understand your stance, even! I don't want to be zonked out on anything when I game but that's assuming I get zonked out when/before I game. I do not.
Let's treat everyone the same 'cause that always works out for the best, right?

Right?
>>
>>52721169
"intelligent stoners" is an oxymoron, you moron.
>>
>>52721099
>You're not the prosecutor, you dumbfuck
You're dumb. There are tons of laws on the books, that are dead.
It's illegal in my town for more than three black men to gather without a white man present. How many times do you think that's been enforced in the last decade?

I'd argue you have a Thoreau-esque responsibility not to enforce laws you don't find just.

What sort of person would scream at a cop for letting them off with a warning instead of a ticket?
>>
>>52721180
>according to msm
exactly
>>
So is there a reason to argue? Showing up too stoned to function is bad because you can't function. If you have enough self-control to where it doesn't get in the way, then it's not in the way.

What's the complicated part that people need to bitch over? Or is it just a chain response to a bunch of projecting that has nothing to do with a person showing up stoned to a game?
>>
>>52721218
Yeah, I'm sure the vast vast majority of people who get high and RP are cancer patients, like yourself.
>>
>>52721200

Read the post I was replying to, you illiterate non-white subhuman. My complaint was that the particular officer in question decided to usurp prosecutorial discretion and thereby the legislative powers of the American republic, all because he was too lazy to do his job. I understand that reading is hard for you midwestern types, but come on. At least try.

>>52721160
>Muh harm principle

No man is an island, Mill. I hope your child (if you ever have sex) is run over by a stoned 16 year old. That'll teach you.

>>52721145

Shut up, retard
>>
>>52721223
:^)

>>52721209
You are prejudiced and bigoted.
>>
>>52721264
>a califag acting like a prissy bitch
color me surprised
>>
>>52721223
I agree with that. Sort of like you can't be a raging alcoholic and hold down a job. If you can't you're by definition something else.

Not everyone who smokes, or has smoked, weed is a stoner though.
>>
>This thread
Jesus Christ, stoners are even easier to trigger out of the woodworks than vegans.
>>
>>52721228
>There are tons of laws on the books, that are dead.

Great, then it's up to the prosecutor to decide the case won't move forward. That's his job. It's not some fat fuck's job to determine that based on whether he does or doesn't like marijuana, with no ability for the average person to know if the law will be enforced since it's all down to how the cop feels. At least prosecutors have guide lines.
>>
>>52721264
So much inbred degeneracy in one post is amusing to me. Thanks for the ego boost, anon.
>>
File: 1488098195431.gif (2MB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488098195431.gif
2MB, 320x200px
>>52721264

I'm a eunuch, mother fucker.

I am so far above your emotional responses that I don't even care. You are like a little baby to my worldview. It's so sad.
>>
>>52721294
>>a califag acting like a prissy bitch

Wrong half of the country, Cletus. Best state coming through (I'll let you guess which that is)
>>
>>52721296
Vegans don't get beaten and thrown into concrete boxes for possessing kale.
>>
>>52721295
Exactly, that was my point!
And I agree with your second sentiment.
>>
>>52721247
What if they were? Is that ok with you? Would you deny someone who is going through all that a oh-so-hallowed chance to sit at your sacrosanct gaming table?

What difference does what they have wrong with them make to your ability to have fun? Genuinely curious. Like, if I look sick I'm not welcome to your door?

Do you know what a fucking Hobbit is, man.... Jesus Christ
>>
>>52721310
Nobody cares who you are.
>>
>>52721307

*tokes*

*C-cough*
Man, I don't have t-testicles
lmao rekt
*C-c-cough*
I am a su-superrer, uh, what's that word? What was I thinking? Oh right. Maaaaaaan I'm like, the dalai lama. Man. *cough*
>>
>>52721324
well, they should.
>>
>>52721330

lol you're going to die, get rekt stoner faggot
you won't be at anyone's table
because
you'll
be
dead

lmao
>>
>>52721324
they should be tho
>>
File: Slann Pepe.jpg (448KB, 1090x1074px) Image search: [Google]
Slann Pepe.jpg
448KB, 1090x1074px
>>52720534
Dude, I'm a wake and bake everyday stoner with a shitty job. And you need to calm the fuck down.

Or smoke less or something dude.
You seem to be taking this way too seriously.
>>52720534
>>52720598
>>52720651
>>52720696
>>52720779
>>52720949

/tg/ isn't nice to pot abusers. So what? You seem really worked up about this.
You make the rest of us stoners look bad bro.

>>52721044
Top kek soberfriend. But be sure to judge that guy in your mirror first. And someone has to work in retail stores. Jobs need filled. Not everyone gets to be the rich guy in any society.
>>
>>52721275
>BIGOTRY!!!!!11!1!
If this post isn't proof stoners are tumblr SJWs who scream about how you're oppressing them whenever you criticize their addiction (yes, it's a psychological addiction), I don't know what is.
>>
File: 1486352422618.jpg (72KB, 312x306px) Image search: [Google]
1486352422618.jpg
72KB, 312x306px
>>52721337

C'mon now. We all now you're better than this.

Don't you have something more constructive t do?

Just kidding you're shitposting on a Taiwanese Basket-Weaving board. You're rock bottom.
>>
>>52721324
>Framing yourself as the perpetual victim
Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>52721352
Nah I'm still kicking it, famalam. I'll outlive you in all likelihood because I'm not a pretentious internet tough guy that'll get his teeth kicked down his throat someday for doing something extremely stupid. Good luck with your emergency tracheotomy.
:^)
>>
>>52721297
>Great, then it's up to the prosecutor to decide the case won't move forward.
No.
You might think that's how it works. Or even want that to be how it works but it's not.

A police officer that tried to enforce the law I gave as an example would quickly find himself on suspension taking classes in political correctness if not fired.

You know what happens to the cop who's gung-ho about pointless shit? He doesn't get an invite to the departments ice cream social, that's what.
>>
>>52721360
>Just kidding you're shitposting on a Taiwanese Basket-Weaving board. You're rock bottom.

But so are you, oh Lord of Logical Reasoning, Stone Cold Jordan Peterson, the Dawkinator, the Iron Lung, the Ascended

*teleports behind u*
*unsheaths fedora*
*makes sanctimonious shitpost basking in glory of my inteligence*
*coughs*
>>
>>52721330
If they cancer patient is high as shit, smells like shit and roleplays like shit then yeah, I'll kick that fucker out faster than he could reach for my doritos. Are you so retarded that you don't even understand the basis of this argument, that stoners make the game shittier for everyone else?
You're the one going "b-b-but what if the smelly stoner is in fact sick and needs to mainline weed to live!! EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT HUH? Checkmate, atheists"

I don't want any more stoners at my table because they make the game worse while simultaneously not giving a shit about everyone else around the table. It's that simple. If someone was drunk as fuck I'd kick him out as well, if someone smelled like he hadn't showered for a month I wouldn't even let him in.

nice persection complex though.
>>
>>52718695
Everything is politics anon. ;)
>>
>>52721406

Is this what you dreamed of doing as a kid?
>>
>>52721324
It's a mad mad mad world.
>>
>>52721400

You know, for a second I almost felt bad for posting that and tried to delete it. You really are insufferable, though. I hope it's because you're in pain currently or something and you weren't always this much of a cunt.
>>
>>52721359
>SJW
>goes on a limpdick little political offensive about it

You're a bigot. It is what you are. No connotations, no feels about words, simple semantics.
>>
>>52721434

Yes. While shitposting I made more money than you will all day, and I got some sweet (you)s on top of it. It's actually pretty great.
>>
>>52721410
Yeah yeah yeah, you're Mr heartless tough guy. Don't really give a fuck and when something really shitty happens to you, I shouldn't expect you to feel the same.

Oh right, you won't. You WON'T feel the same about it 'cause now it's about you!

I don't give a fuck who you kick and who you keep because you're obviously shitty all around, anyway.
>>
>>52721472

>Implying bigotry is bad

So what lol
You're an addict. It is what you are. No connotations, no feels about words, simple semantics.

Not the fag you're replying to btw
>>
File: 1488865940860.gif (172KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1488865940860.gif
172KB, 500x281px
>>52721474

That's a shame. Have fun, I guess.
>>
>>52721474
hi shareblue
>>
>>52719940
So you admit you're an enabler even though friends and a family member possibly died because of your enabling. Are you high right now? Is that why your bullshit makes sense to you?
>>
>>52721434
Well he made me laugh, so as far as I'm concerned he's making the world a better place.
>>
>>52720995
>it doesn't do jack shit to your health
Citation needed.
>>
>>52721454
You got a mean response in reply to a mean response and you want me to feel bad about it? Don't post stupid shit, maybe?

I still don't feel bad about it! Gurgle on it!
>>
My entire group plays while baked, regardless of who's DMing. might cause more problems if that wasn't our baseline anyway.
>>
>>52721454
he's >>52721521 right, you know?
>>
>>52721400
Nah you'll probs die in a car accident because you get the munchies and gotta get some Cheetos. Then you'll go to hell because you took a healthy decent person with you.
>>
>>52717159
Such is life under sharia.
>>
>>52721489
Seems pretty normal to not want disruptive people at your gaming table.
>>
File: wpsF957.tmp_thumb[2].png (232KB, 550x362px) Image search: [Google]
wpsF957.tmp_thumb[2].png
232KB, 550x362px
>>52721494
>implying bigotry is good
>YOU..... YOU ADDICT!

kek.
>>
>>52721562
The more I hear about Sharia, the more I like it. Subservient women, all of the weed I can smoke? Sign me the fuck up. I can live without bacon.
>>
File: tumblr_oae7maajSW1qcj2hxo1_500.jpg (74KB, 500x534px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oae7maajSW1qcj2hxo1_500.jpg
74KB, 500x534px
The /tg/ demographic has always fascinated me. This is apparently a fairly divisive issue, which surprised me. Based on this thread we have
>Retard Stoners
>Normies who happen to smoke
>Sanctimonious faggots
>Players who are uncomfortable around the pot for justifiable reasons
>People who just want to have fun

Fuck you /tg/. Never change
>>
Just how triggered, defensive, and self-righteous the obvious redditposters in this thread get when called out on their drug habit shows they know on some level or another that they're losers successful society looks down upon. Really, though, what the hell is this
>>52720534 #
>>52720598 #
>>52720651 #
>>52720696 #
>>52720779 #
>>52720949 #
shit? If this guy/girl/genderless entity didn't come straight out of tumblr, then I'm Hitler's pet monkey. You don't see this level of self-righteous, poorly-typed sperg rage every day.
>>
>>52721575
Implying I'm disruptive? Hardly. I'm the fucking glue, the goddamn cheerleader, that keeps us gaming. I have to be the one to suggest new games & half the time buying them to boot. Which absolutely has nothing to do with my habits!

>Guys, guys.... He's on Prozac!!
>Heretic! Heathen!
>Throw him out before his unnatural good mood that lasts for a whole hour infects us all!

Yeah, it's not a problem, for anyone, ever. This is basically a guaranteed replies thread. Kudos. I fall for this shit every time.
>>
File: getout.png (9KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
getout.png
9KB, 281x179px
>>52721633
>muh predictable stereotyping so that I can delude myself to believing that I am in a safe place surrounded by my ingroup
>>
I tend to not like my players to drink or smoke at the table because they are much more easily distracted when they're not sober. I have no problems if people do in their free time, I'd just prefer them to be sober at the table. For my players they become worse players when their drunk/stoned; their turns take longer, I need to describe the area or situation multiple times, they'll start tangents easier, and just generally fuck around more than I'd like.

But weed as an illegal substance, it isn't as bad as people say it is, but it's not some magical plant that will save humanity and allow us to ascend to our final astral forms. It's a fun recreational drug and everyone has their different tolerance levels and frankly addiction levels. Some guys can smoke a few times a week, month, or more often than that and be generally righteous and chill dudes, or they can get sucked into just crashing and vegging out, doing nothing but smoking. I've seen both types of smokers, and I've seen my friends move from one to the other. It should be decriminalized at the very least and we need to have more in depth research done on the short and long term effects of weed so we know what we're dealing with. But as of right now weed seems to be less harmful than alcohol in a lot of ways.
TL;DR weed isn't as good or as bad as people say it is.
>>
>>52721678
The Christian fascist believes that anyone who diverges from their narrow definition of goodness is a disruption.

Suffer for the Lord's pleasure.
>>
>ITT people who never got invited to parties in highschool/college and now hate weed because thats what they think those parties were about

jesus christ you virgins need to calm down, no need to get butt hurt because you were never invited to anything in your life
>>
>>52721633
I don't go to Reddit or Tumblr but nice try.

Also I'm forty-five! Be sure to throw that in there against me too, somehow.
>>
>>52721489
You type like a 12 year old. I don't think you really belong on this site, you obviously haven't been here for long if you don't realise how the way you communicate will make no one on this site take you seriously. I think there are many better communities out there for you, because you don't seem like the kind of person who will mesh well with this one.
>>
>>52721474
I'm so sorry you're working on the Saturday before Easter. What kind of shit job do you have?

I shitpost at work regularly and probably make a good deal more than you but at least I don't work weekends.
>>
>>52721739
Funny, I've been here since the beginning. I'm going to say you haven't and who the fuck are you too decide who belongs where? No one, that's who.

I'll stick around just to aggravate you lol!!!
>>
>>52721726
>tfw was a football player in HS
>tfw invited to parties
They were pretty shit. They were much more about sex and alcohol at that age.
>>
>>52721512
How drunk are you?
>>
>>52721698
Actually being fixated on smoking unripe cannabis flowers is a new concept. The reason that it is so good is that it is a source of food, fiber, and fun!

Cannabis is an incredibly healthful food that is being stamped out and demonized by WASP elites because the ease of cultivation and use threatens the control they have over turning America into an industrialized hellscape. The Puritans chose to be lords in Hell rather than live happily in Paradise.
>>
>>52721726
>ITT: pathetic stoners who keep using this exact same argument to feel better about themselves
You're at least the third person to say that in this thread. While popular people would smoke occasionally, at my high school the actual stoners were second only to the retards in being smelly awkward losers no one ever invited to anything. But tell yourself what you want, if it helps, you need it, and I'm ok with that. Just don't try to bring down almost all healthy people in the world to feel better about your drug-based minority.
>>
>>52721782
The young'uns don't really understand us, bro. They are all caught up in the reddit-tumblr-4chan-9gag stereotypes like they think it matters. They don't really understand that the OGs post all over. They think that /tg/ is full of people just like them, and don't realize that we put /pol/ here to be a concentration camp for them to stay in, but that we don't really care enough to guard it.
>>
>>52721827
>When I was a kid: the post
Again anecdotal evidence.

It really gives me a giggle to see being such a tryhard about other people's habits. Do you check their stool, too? You seem like you might be kinda into that type of thing desu
>>
>>52721786
After having sex on a lot of different drugs and while sober, drunk sex is the worst.
>>
>>52721782
>I've been here since the beginning
Whether that's true or not, you shouldn't have been. Everything about the way you communicate screams tumblr/general triggered snowflake; and if you're not actually from tumblr, I think you'd find yourself a lot more at home there than among this bigoted, oppressive community you hate so much. For your own sake, I think there are much more fitting communities you could be a part of.
>>
>>52721879
>too quick on the post
Alcohol is best for loosening up the lips to have awkward conversations without the awkward, but I generally like to sober up prior to the sexytimes.
>>
>>52718373
>>52720241

Exactly this. I smoke daily and I don't say jack shit to anyone about it.
>>
>>52721860
Ok kid.
>>
>>52721879
Alchohol sex isn't bad. You just have to accept that it might not end orgasmicly.
>>
>>52718824
I was there and it didn't happen anything like that.
>>
File: 58167.jpg (27KB, 300x366px) Image search: [Google]
58167.jpg
27KB, 300x366px
>>52721860
Ageism is never pretty so I'm going to let it slide, anyway.

I've met POS older people. I've met dorky, loveable older people. I've met POS younger people and I've met dorky, loveable younger people. I just wanted to see where that poster would go with my age. This could prove to be hilarious, since I type like a twelve year old.
>>
>>52717159
ITT: Skub but wacky tabacky instead
>>
Hippity Hoppity get the fuck off my property. Page 10 for you.
>>
>>52721900
Projecting much? I never said I hate 4chan. Quit while you're behind.
>>
>>52721813
Sure I know about the massive push back against pot and how it was demonized in America, and there are numerous health benefits that come from the cannabis plant I'm just skeptical that it's a miracle cure. I haven't seen enough long term research done by large labs that support there is no harmful side effects of consuming cannabis. I'd like to see it legalized, a lot of good that will come from that in a lot of different areas. I believe there are also negative side effects for abusing it as well. And I'm skeptical that casual use doesn't cause any damage either, but over all the stuff that I've read and seen about it's medical applications are actually pretty amazing and deserves to be studied more too.
>>
>>52721920
I can cum while on MDMA... Orgasm isn't the issue for me. I'm a multi-orgasmic male. My record is eight times in an hour, but I was eighteen and horny as fuck. It's more like it's just sloppy and inelegant because Alcohol dulls GABA activity...

Shit, that reminds me of taking tramadol for a few days and staying off of my foot after busting it up a bit in a motorcycle accident. Horny as hell, but erectile dysfunction. I've otherwise never had an orgasm with a limp dick before. Weirdest drug ever.
>>
>>52721958
It's not about age, it's about the cultural experiences that they don't have. They don't really understand where 4chan came from, but they are caught up in it nonetheless.
>>
>>52720267

I got it, man. Don't let >>52720297 get ya down.
>>
>>52722007
The problem is that a lot of those labs are extracting the resin from the flowers and massively overdosing subjects to try to instigate harmful side effects , when the healthful way uses the seeds and the resin in a balanced preparation.
>>
File: mindblown.gif (494KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
mindblown.gif
494KB, 200x200px
>>52720267
>marathoning it blind
That is the best way to play a game, especially while stoned.

That's how I played Elite:Dangerous for the first hundred hours or so.

Finding my first fuel scoop
blew
my
fucking
mind.
>>
>>52722110
Then that's an important area in research that needs to be fixed then.
>>
>>52721739

t. Tumbler
>>
>>52722213
That is how most Western pharmacological research has been done for centuries.
>isolate chemicals using various nonpolar solvents
>try to make chemical kill subjects
>try to twist chemical into harmful addictive substances to sell for a profit
>>
>>52722171
I did this but while heavily intoxicated playing Spec Ops: The Line.

Dear christ it was an experience.
>>
File: mantisshrimp_infographic_final.jpg (2MB, 3513x2400px) Image search: [Google]
mantisshrimp_infographic_final.jpg
2MB, 3513x2400px
>>52722083
Still I hate ageism in any form 'cause 1) I'm older so I see it more and more and 2) I have kids and I don't want to see them go through it.
It seems like any time I ever over explain something on 4chan people want to throw any kneejerk reaction label on me they can think of and it's pathetic & distressing. I HAVE to over explain this shit because otherwise 99% of you imbeciles couldn't understand me.
>Do you even 1e
>Do you even /lit/
How very untrin. So very, very untrin.

[Spoiler]Cavitation bubbles are TRIN[/spoiler]
>>
>>52722213
The biggest issue in pot research in the U.S. is that they can only do it with goverment-grown pot, and the labs that grow it do it very badly.
>>
>>52722245
Yeah big pharam is some bullshit. I don't most people will argue that.
>>
>>52722311
Which is why it needs to be legalized. I think the first step to a better understanding and better research is to legalize it so that all strains can be better evaluated and understood.
>>
>>52722311

Don't they sort out source it now? Not in the usual way but don't they hire people to grow "federally protected" weed?
>>
>>52721726
Dude weed gets you laid
Dude parties
DUDE SEX LMAO

Okay Chad, take it easy. Enjoy your 62STDs and smoke up.
>>
>>52723888
Imagine being this bitter
>>
Let me try to /thread.

You breathe in smoke, it's bad
You drink poison, it's bad
You swallow chemicals, it's bad
If it doesn't affect you, who cares what that guys does?
If it does, talk to them so they don't do it around you.

Like, why the fuck do I care if someone wants to take a risk or play safe?
"Aw man, you know smoking shortens your life?"
"Yeah? And I can get hit by a bus, doesn't stop me from crossing the street if it want to"

If you actually care what people do to themselves, you're the worst kind of person. Judgemental.
Then their is the ones nodding their head while reading this, and thinking "take that!"
You're judgemental too, you both wanna be right in a argument that really doesn't matter. Like fuck, go eat some ice cream or some shit.

Unless you're a vegan. Those guys can suck a dick.
>>
File: IMG_3984.jpg (259KB, 538x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3984.jpg
259KB, 538x800px
My group has a beer or two, but usually more than that causes most to become detached from the game. As for weed, I'm ok with it as long as they are still engaged. If anything, there is nothing worse than someone bringing their cell phone to the table.
>>
>>52721878
Enjoy your jenkem profligate.
>>
>>52721796
I'm high on life. ;)

I don't smoke, drink or take any drugs, recreational or medicinal. Keep doing what you're doing so you die at a young age and mister Trump and I don't have to pay your medical bills and welfare.
>>
>>52717751
>A fool can never pretend to wise, he will show his foolishness every time.

I find this delicious because it's exactly what you did posting that.
>>
>>52724781
Stay hurt, ya big titty sucking baby. Ur just trying to crawl back where you came from so go spelunk your mom's depths some more.
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.