[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stat this shuffling abomination, /tg/. ...DOINK!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: WoFF_Tonberry.png (35KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
WoFF_Tonberry.png
35KB, 200x200px
Stat this shuffling abomination, /tg/.

...DOINK!
>>
>>52715265
Cuteness 18
Culinary 9999
Karma Roll 1d20 increasing by 1d20 every time attacked
>>
File: Fortress_-_Tonberry.jpg (78KB, 613x280px) Image search: [Google]
Fortress_-_Tonberry.jpg
78KB, 613x280px
>>52715265
Depends on the system.

In D&D, I'd make it some wizened type of Kuo-toa.
>>
>>52715265
>attempted to roll up the stats, am stabbed in the back
>Attempted to point buy the stats, am stabbed in the back
>Attempted to use the stats that that guy made, am stabbed in the back
>stared out the window, dreaming of his stats, am stabbed in the front.
>>
>>52715381
Everyone's Grudge 1d8 damage per thing the target has killed.
>>
Didn't someone make a tonberry mini-boss for their campaign? If so, anyone have the story?
>>
>>52715265
FF14 made me feel bat for the little buggers, they're suffering from the long term results of a magical plague and a tyrannical king that was obsessed with anger and vengeance. They're actually kind of harmless once you take out the tonberry king.
>>
>>52719101
I did, though after it shaked the fighter for 20d6, they ran and never went back.
>>
>>52715265
>For years I have hated
>Hated them, hated you, hated until I was tired of hating
>How many of my comrades have fallen? Gone to a place from whence they can't return?
>Once more I pick up my knife.
>I'm coming for you.

+99 Hate
+knife
>>
>>52715265
I vaguely remember there was a build for this consisting of
>AoE Aura of "whenever attack does maximum damage, roll another damage die and add up"
>Feat of "any damage roll counts as +1"
>Ritual knife doing 1d2 damage
>>
>>52722032

You need to roll infront of the players and not tell them what it is for. No matter how long it takes, have the tonberry follow them to the ends of the earth. Even if it moves only a little bit a day.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.