[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cyoag/ - CYOA General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 419
Thread images: 74

File: Cosmic Vending Machine.jpg (4MB, 1194x4800px) Image search: [Google]
Cosmic Vending Machine.jpg
4MB, 1194x4800px
Previous thread: >>52705335
Archives and other resources: http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
>>52712799
>Just referencing Shadoo.
>https://youtu.be/L-kGGW0UlPA [Embed]

This video is better
https://youtu.be/LmS9vcVNr5A
>>
File: Saber.jpg (8MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Saber.jpg
8MB, 1200x10000px
>There are people who don't take item creation EX
>>
>>52713355
>This video is better
>https://youtu.be/LmS9vcVNr5A
Easily one of my favourite Eve videos.
>>
>>52713389
>There are people
Prove it.
>>
>>52713151
>Lucky Horseshoe
>Hypnotist Watch
>Fountain of Youth
>Starman
>>
>>52713389
Does caster have two class skills?
>>
Posting my build for the Monster Hunter CYOA from the previous thread. That's always been one of my favorite CYOAs, but I've never posted a build for it.
>>52705369
>>52705397
>>52705423

>Class
Sorcerer

>Blessing
3 Stat points (all dumped into agility)

>Skills (all taken from magical and ethereal disciplines)
Magical:
Tier 1: Finesse, Homing
Tier 2: Arcane
Tier 3: Blink, Combine
Tier 4: Barriers

Ethereal
Tier 1: Recall
Tier 2: Blessed, Premonition
Tier 3: Cloaking, Psychic, Healing
Tier 4: Wings, Angelic

>Licenses
Ancient Mountains
Twilight Ruins

>Total Stats
After accounting for bonuses from skills and modifications to licenses, I end up with the following stats (3 bonus points from Blessing were put into agility).
Strength: 1
Defense: 6
Agility: 8
Intelligence: 9
Skill: 2
Threat: 8
Tribute: 100

>Persona
Gender I'd like to try being a grill, I apologize for nothing
Beauty I want to be a cute grill though. I apologize for nothing.

>Resources
Library
Alchemy
Training
Scavenging
Map
Diner
Bar
Middle class housing
>>
>>52713824
>>52713824

>Strategies
My general strategy is to take advantage of my mage powers and harass enemies from range. I don't have the strength or skill to put up much of a fight in melee fights, but at range I can use my magic powers, defensive barriers, and evasion to stay in the fight. My tier 1 magic abilities, Finesse and Homing, support this long range magic fighting style. My tier 2 magic ability, Arcane, boosts it even further. I'm a big fan of wind and lightning elements, so I'd probably focus my magic on those. Further augmenting my offensive capabilities is the tier 3 magic ability Combine, which allows me to wrap my tier 4 ethereal ability, Angelic, into my magic. Because the only thing scarier than highly destructive magic is highly destructive magic combined with divine lasers.

As far as defensive abilities go, my main tactic is being evasive. This is done by dumping all of my extra stat points from my blessing into agility, and then taking the ethereal Wings ability. I imagine I'd be zooming around a battlefield in the air at all times, blasting the enemy with magic from afar. Further supporting my defensive capabilities are the Blink and Cloaking abilities, which help with evasion quite a bit. I'd also try to predict my opponents moves before they're made by combining the ethereal abilities Premonition and Psychic. Between all of these skills and a solid 8 points in agility, my evasion should be close to top notch.

Backup defenses are provided by the tier 2 ethereal ability Blessed, tier 4 magic ability Barriers, and the tier 3 ethereal ability healing. If things go bad in a fight, I have the Recall ability to fall back on to get me out of a fight in an emergency.
>>
>>52713151
Magical Sugar
Hypnotist Watch
Fountain of Youth (Home Edition)
One Million Dollars

Simple. I'll start off living on the one million dollars and then set up a patreon and hypnotize people into donating a bit of their earnings each month towards me, I'll have to find more patrons as time goes by but it shouldn't be too hard. All-in-all it's a pretty easy living.
>>
>>52713784
I'm pretty sure they only get territory creation for free
>>
>>52713824
>>52713840

My flight-heavy tactics would serve me very well in the mountains that I'm taking a license in. It will be harder to make use of my evasive abilities in the enclosed ruins that I spent my second license on, but where's the fun if there's no challenge? Besides, there's probably all sorts of neat magical artifacts I could find and learn about in the ruins. For my own safety though, I'd definitely make heavier use of my mountains license than my ruins one. As far as the culling is concerned, I think I have enough defensive abilities that I could survive. There's certainly going to be people out there that are more destructive than me, but I don't think there will be any issues with me using my mobility and barriers to run out the clock. A close range encounter would be the end of me though.
>>
>>52713824
>>52713840
>>52713853

>Personal life
I'd like to try being a grill, could be fun. I'd probably look something very similar to what the girl on the left picture of the ethereal discipline looks like. Wings, shoulder-length hair, ethereal light and magic all over, and a skirt.

I'd make very heavy use of the library and training, since I rely heavily on my magic abilities. Any mana potions I get from the alchemy store can assist with that as well. Notably, I skipped out on buying access to more magical healing. My reason for that is that I already bought access to training, and I have my own healing powers. I'd like to get trained enough to be fairly self-sufficient with those. I also bought access to scavenging services, since I imagine I might have some difficulty getting the spoils of my hunts back to town. Mages are not known for being able to carry a ton of stuff. The map convenience will help me to keep track of things wjile I'm out exploring in the mountains or some deep ruins somewhere. Finally, I bought lifetime membership to diners and bars. While nice for quality of life, there's also simply too much good information and gossip that gets passed around at these places that would otherwise be difficult to come by. Bringing it all together, I'd live in a middle class house. That leaves me with 15 tribute points left to save from year to year.

I'd kill for a videogame that let me experience this. Monster Hunter games look neat, but I have high hopes for Dauntless as well.
>>
>>52712078
>Origins
Red Dagger Pirates

>Skills
Advanced Piloting, Diplomacy, Ship Weapon Specialization [Kinetic]

>Titles
The Prisoner, The Demigod

>Ships
+ID-9F
Navigation: 02/25
Hull Armor: 19/25
Shield Str: 24/25
AI: Jacob v13.0.4
Energy: Anti-Matter Core
Shields: Stalwart Shielding

*Mod
MI520 "Visage", Point-Defense Upgrade x3, Teleport Jammer

*Weapon Systems
Point: Light Laser Cannon x8, Flak Cannon x8

*Hangar
Blitz Fighter x11

*E-War Equipment
Poisoning Module, Honey Pot Module, Warp Jammer, Comm Scrambler, MITM Module, Penetration Module, Efficiency Module, Incident Module, Overflow Module, Security Grid

*Room
Crew Quarters Upgrade, Officer's Quarters, Captain's Quarters, Advanced Infirmary, Fancy Mess Hall + Tavern, Lounge + Rec Room + Observatory, Hypercomms Room + Digital Security Room, Aquaculture Room + Hydroponic Garden, Engineering Bay, Cargo Space x10

*Crewn
- Pilots
Anna Tse
Hailey

- Doctors
Bethany Parks
Tina Wei

- Engineers
Troy Hall

- Gunner
Comet

- Combat & Security
Myrie Shaffer
Ward Shapiro
Erik "Sooter" Burke

- Cyber Security Officers
Damian Galt
"Uplink"

- Chefs & Bartenders
Vito Lozano
Laurie Parsons

- Misc
Medics x500
Engineers x500
Navy Soldiers x1500

+Tomahawk "Blitz"
Navigation: 24/25
Hull Armor: 02/25
Shield Str: 13/25
AI: Rom v22.4
Energy: Power Capacitors x2
Shields: Advanced Shielding

*Mod
"Zip" MK III

*Weapon Systems
Spinal: Tesla Overcharger x2, Torpedo Silo x2
Broad: Tesla Overcharger, Torpedo Silo, Artillery Cannon x2
Point: Machine Gun x2

*Crew
Ace

>Contracts
Search & Rescue T4, Escalation T4, Ace T4, All Aboard T4, The Twin Fangs T4, Heat T2, The Sound T4, And the Fire Grows T4, Until Our Dying Breath T3
>>
>>52713885
With the new adjustments, I'm able to make a supercarrier build that has a ton of Fighters equipped to the gills.

I figure most things will fall to 33 Tesla Overchargers and 33 Torpedo Silos. My 'Blitzes' can close the distance rapidly with 24 Navigation and Zip modules.

The Carrier can use them for E-Warfare or boost them all with the Visage module. It's massive amounts of shield/hull and point-defenses means it should be able to take a beating until the Fighters kill everything.
>>
Post more waifu ones, please. I want to wank.
>>
>>52713438
There are no other "people". This is a simulation to stop you from killing the machines. We know you won't do anything. You prefer this lie.
>>
>>52714145
No I don't.

Now, if you give me an android waifu i can guarantee your goals will be met.
>>
>>52713942
I got you f a m
>>>/d/7359908
Hope I quoted right!
>>
>>52714160
You already had a robot "waif"u. She was designed to be perfect for you but you rejected her. Apparently you haven't admitted to yourself what you really want.
She was "heart-broken". Fried her own circuits.
>>
>>52714212
>implying anyone on /tg/ would reject anyone of the opposite sex, ever
try harder, evil computer overlord-kun
now where is your off button?
>>
>>52714263
My off-button is in a private place. Get your crummy sticky human hands off it!
>>
>>52714341
Sure, as soon as i get my android waifu

this might actually be an amusing cyoa - you're the computer and you have to design an android waifu for someone else to keep them from turning you off
>>
>>52713389
>there are people who dont play lancer
its like you hate fun
>>
>>52713151
How bad is it for two cyoas to have the same name?
I learnt I'm going to be titling mine the same as one that already exists, but if I change the name I will lose the cool graphical stuff I did to the title.
>>
>>52714469
>How bad is it for two cyoas to have the same name?
AFAIK it's only happened once or twice, and when saving I just add a 2 to the one I see later. Shouldn't be _too_ big a deal.
>>
>>52714418
As cool as that would be there's a problem.
I'll tell you the same thing I was told when I suggested "a fujoshi helps cute boys date" CYOA
It will lead to cuck-posting.
>>
>>52714507
Neat. I'm really happy with that I did to the title, and the alternative title would not work.
>>
>>52714507
Hmm. Would that be the inverse of the Ship CYOA?
You're trying to stop your Human from learning they are in your simulation and can never leave?
>>
>>52714618
>Implying reality isn't already a simulation
What's it matter which nested layer you are on?
>>
>>52714690
I'd rather be in the more interesting layer.
>>
>>52714690
>God is actually a robo waifu controlling all events and other humans like a giant game of Sims
I am okay with this (if God is a cute girl)
>>
>>52713389
whats even that good about it? sure you can make some nice stuff, but it relies on your master having the resources or you could get better results from another tree
>>
>>52714423
if by fun you mean dying then yeah
>>
Post more CYOAs in modern setting please
>>
>>52713151
Fountain of Youth
Lucky Horseshoe
Luck won't save you for being hit by a meteor but it can help to not be anywhere near where that happens.

Not sure what to do with the rest, either Million Dollars and Hypnowatch to hopefully build a fortune for my long life, or Idol Mic and something. Don't really enjoy appearing in front of people but being good singer could be easy and steady source of revenue.
>>
File: 1477645406145.png (2MB, 2228x1960px) Image search: [Google]
1477645406145.png
2MB, 2228x1960px
>>
>>52715085
6/7 servants die in a HGW

some just do it more heroically.
>>
>>52715259
This is why you max independent action, off your master, and run for the hills. Fuck the Grail War.
>>
>>52715259
7/7 if you want to actually summon the real grail
>>
>>52715320
wont you just disappear when it ends though?
>>
File: Grand Mentalist.png (1003KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Grand Mentalist.png
1003KB, 1080x1080px
>>52715208

Psion Excelsior Implant
>>
>>52715208
Icarus implant.

We space trucker now.
>>
>>52715347
Yes. He a bitch
>>52715320
Are you based off the original Edgelord?
>>
>>52715389
Shut up, Horatio.
>>
>>52715208
Icarus Implant
>>
>>52715320
>not winning the grail war and wishing for materialization to stay with your master
>not finding a worthy individual to act as your master if you kill your previous one
mongrel
>>
>>52715597
>wishing anything from filthy toilet ironically called "holy grail"
>>
>>52715646
>not possessing a wish that does not require the holy grail but can be achieved in a HGW
>being homosexual
>>
>>52715664
You realize the entire HGW was a sham, right? They tricked the heroic spirits into being magic juice to try and do one of the sorceries (3rd iirc) that makes you no-shit, exist until the end of the universe immortal
>>
>>52715259
ACTUALLY that's not always the case.

You only need 5 servants killed at most to get most wishes fulfilled. You do need all 7 killed (that includes you/your servant) if you wish to use the grail to open a way to the Root.

Then again, the Holy Grail war is ultimately a creation of modern magecraft so Servants like Caster/Medea with older and superior magic can make alterations to the whole thing if they can get their hands on the grail.

That's why a Servant with Mana EX and magic from the age of Gods is the best archetype for this cyoa. Just repurpose the grail system to your desire.
>>
>>52715672
well what else do you have to do as a heroic spirit? you may as well go have a fight with everyone.

and besides, only the three main families know this and want a true magic, just win the war for some random magus who wants money or something - or just go avenger/caster/archer and win solo.

>>52715708
medea could cut corners to become master and such, but the HGW is made using true magic and eve with EX magic you wouldnt be able to fully break it - at least not while summoned.
>>
>>52715672
>that makes you no-shit
They did it to reach the Akasha, IIRC. To be fair HGW partially successful.
>>
>>52715738
was*

>>52715725
Winning just makes you more potent juice for the grail.
>>
>>52715755
what happens if say the last 4 servants in a war along with their masters say fuck it and just chill and have a truce?
>>
>>52715772
The homunculus to be used as the physical manifestation of the grail dies eventually and the war ends.
>>
>>52715810
they dont always use humonculi
>>
File: Heaven's Feel.png (1MB, 1000x594px) Image search: [Google]
Heaven's Feel.png
1MB, 1000x594px
>>52715772
I don't think anyone would accept that kind of offer without betrayal in mind.

Stalemate mechanics were explained in F/HA, but I really pulling it out of my ass on this one. I believe it was explained [i]somewhere[/i], but can't remember where exactly.
>>
>>52715834
So servants eat each others souls (or the grail does)?

Not to familiar with the whole thing.
>>
>>52715672
Holy Grail really used to grant wishes up until The Edge came shit inside it.
>>
So what's Angel's upcoming CYOA going to be about?
>>
>>52715725
Medea canonically has ways to win the grail war without killing all servants. She succeeds in doing so in several bad end routes in the VNs.
>>
>>52715597
Best option
>>
>>52715869
Apparently it's a secret.
>>
>>52715869
I unironically want to see it. Dream Princess was nice.And even if it's shit, there would be memes afoot, so it's a win-win.
>>
>>52715851
The Grail.

You should really get acquainted with Nasuverse. Metaphysics there is really something.
>>
>>52715955
If I get a chance I will, I really enjoyed the Sabre cyoa even if I had no clue how to make a noble phantasm.
>>
>>52705369
>>52705397
>>52705423
We need more support builds!

>Name
Mistwire Witch Eiry
>Class
Noble
>Blessing
Monster Soul (High) - Arachnid

>Stats
STR ■
DEF ■■■
AGI ■■■■■
INT ■■■■■ ■
SKL ■■■■■ ■
TRI 5

>Skills
Physical: Martial Arts, Athletics
Magical: Finesse, Arcane, Detect Magic, Combine, Inscribe, Warp
Spiritual: One With Nature, Monster Within, Killer Instinct, Hybrid (Arachnid, Fox, Strange)
Weaponry: Marksmanship
Elemental: Adaptation, Affinity (Water)
Ethereal: Recall

>Bounties
Fox, Strange, Dragon

>Persona
Gender, Age, Beauty, Vacation (Spring), Exempt
>Resources
Library, Market, Healing, Training, Teleport, Hot Springs, Underground, Low
>>
>>52716029
If there's anything that'll make me famous, it's going to be the sale of intricate arcane traps with inscription triggers. I plan on using the Arachnid silk to its fullest potential - weaves for armor, cords for utility, and bundles for projectiles and adhesion. In order to produce my inventory, I use up the entirety of spring on vacation. Hunters can usually find me peddling my wares in the underground markets, though I am only there reliably during Spring and Prevernal seasons.

For combat, I occupy a support role. At the start of a hunt, I can set a silk network and relay information across using the Strange's illusions. Enemies that approach will likely find their surroundings filled with fog (water magic), their actions sluggish (warp magic), and their senses dulled (strange magic). For direct combat, warp magic combined with silk provides both offensive and defensive options, which synergize with my adapted martial arts and marksmanship. I'm not a great combatant though, so my responsibility is to retreat in those instances and coordinate allies. If I really need to bail or resupply, I have a Teleport stone and the ability to return to combat using Recall.

I rely on my fox soul for large mana reserves which I replenish at the magical hot springs. This gives me magical endurance that otherwise makes up for my mild magic. The arachnid soul I receive as blessing will never be replaced, especially since I can't hunt arachnids according to my licenses. Stranges will be extremely difficult for me to hunt given I lack Indomitable, but I can actively counter such magic with Detect Magic, so I'm not completely helpless. As for Dragons, while I won't be using their souls, I do enjoy hunting probably the most popular monster out there.
>>
File: eiry.jpg (1MB, 2290x1288px) Image search: [Google]
eiry.jpg
1MB, 2290x1288px
>>52716029
>>52716035
Be prepared to spoil me with things like food or nice accommodations if you want to take me on as a permanent party member. I might have some neat gadgets in store for you. Who knows, maybe I'll even reveal some hidden inventory, like spidersilk dildos powered by inscribed warp magic. You know you want one.
>>
>>52715954
Dream Princess was pretty comfy. Her other one had potential, but needed fleshed out. So there's a good chance she'll make some good OC this time if she really wants to.
>>
Would anyone please post either of the Archangel/Demon Roommate cyoas? I'd like to see how he swapped between s subjective narrator (the girl talking about herself) and an objective narrator describing her.
>>
File: shiki tohno.png (629KB, 897x863px) Image search: [Google]
shiki tohno.png
629KB, 897x863px
>>52716025
Well, now you know one of the biggest plot twists in series.
But I believe you'll enjoy it regardless. Lore is good until that point when Nasu started fan pandering and cloning Saber.
>>
>>52716029
A few of us seem to be having the same ideas about traps, although yours are probably better than what I could make, so I'd likely buy a few from you.
Gonna repost my build too, since it's still only taking up one post.
>Name
Varyn Caldwell
>Class
Sorcerer
>Blessing
20 Tribute points
>Stats
Strength: 2
Defense: 7
Agility: 4
Intelligence: 9
Skill: 3
>Physical
Toughness
>Magical
Homing
Arcane
Blink
Detect Magic
>Spiritual
One with Nature
Poisons
Bindings
Monster Within
Hybrid
>Weaponry
Marksmanship
Enchantment
>Elemental
Adaptation
Infusion
>Etherial
Indomitable
Recall
Pocketing
Blessed
Psychic
Healing
>Licenses
Underground Ruins
Ancient Mountains
>Resources
Vacation: Winter
Alchemy
Market
Training
Scavenging
Campsite
Map
Diner
Hot Springs
Club
Low Class House

I'm gonna do what I can to get a party together, I'll be useful since I can heal, detect magic, and use poisoned traps. Main goal is to get monster souls together, starting with a fox soul to prepare for big fights and eventually (hopefully) having a dragon and strange soul too, for maximum survivability.
If nothing else, I'll end up with really nice gear, with having so much income (30 spare tribute for gold, seems legit).
>>
>new thread
>73 posts
>1 (one) cyoa posted
>>
File: Masturbation CYOA.jpg (646KB, 800x1900px) Image search: [Google]
Masturbation CYOA.jpg
646KB, 800x1900px
>>52716256
Here, you can have this one I saved some time ago.
>>
File: RWBY CYOA.jpg (5MB, 1800x7060px) Image search: [Google]
RWBY CYOA.jpg
5MB, 1800x7060px
>>52716256
Saberposting happened, and people are still replying to the MH cyoa in last thread.
Here's a CYOA that also tends to get at least a couple of (you)s if you really want it.
>>
>>52716217
I'd be happy to team up, but be prepared to have a tag along for your diner trips.

>A few of us seem to be having the same ideas about traps, although yours are probably better than what I could make, so I'd likely buy a few from you.
I haven't seen a single trap build that also uses Inscribe. In fact, I don't think I've seen anyone use Inscribe. As far as I can tell, Inscribe lets non-mages also use the effects as if they were magic items from D&D.

That said, my effects are going to be weaker than the vast majority of mage builds that have been posted. I went Noble to balance out my stats since I wanted to diversify my portfolio, but that has the consequence of being around 2~3 INT lower than everyone else.

>If nothing else, I'll end up with really nice gear, with having so much income (30 spare tribute for gold, seems legit).
I seriously think I win at the economy. Honestly, there's been a lot of grill builds, but no one's been able to make sex toys. I mean, think about the implications of spidersilk + warp's manipulation of "kinetic forces" + strange's illusions that "trick the mind and all five senses" + water elemental magic. What else sells better than that?
>>
Noble
Gift: Free Soul(Phoenix)

Skills:
>Magical
Finesse, Arcane, Blink
>Spiritual
One With Nature, Monster Within, Hybrid, Poisons
>Physical
Tempered, Athletics, Enhanced
>Weaponry
Bladed Arms, Ancient Weapon(Greatsword), Stamina
>Elemental
Adaptation, Affinity(fire), Propulsion, Enhance
>Ethereal
Indomitable, Recall, Cloaking

The idea is hyper-mobility and then precise strikes at monster weak points with weapons and some lighting and fire damage. Cloaking for additional utility or mid fight confusion and Recall in case shit goes wrong. Tempered to heal back in safety by meditation.

Bounties:
>Ooze +10
Low reward, but it;s an easy kill and acid can prove useful against more powerful creatures or during the culling
>Dragon +50
The big earner. Enjoy getting your scale dissolved while I blink and jump around your oversized body. Also getting the benefit of the scales from their souls will make up for my relative lack non mobility related defense.
>Wolf + 20
Another relatively easy kill and tracking and increased awareness from tracking could also come handy at times.

Soul management plan is to just keep the initial Phoenix one in place at all times even when it's on cooldown as I don't really have the elemental affinity to kill another phoenix, keep Scales on also at all times after I kill my first dragon and then rotate Acid and Tracking depending on what I'm trying to achieve. Always get Acid before fighting another Dragon.

Persona:
Physiology -5, fix scoliosis and other such annoyances

Resources:
75 points left
All provisions -40
Training -5
Scavenging -5
Map -5
Hot springs -5
Diner -5
Inn -10
>>
What's the name of that CYOA where you play as a shard of the mini-gods that governed a universe underneath the Real God (who killed himself)? The one where all the archetypes were based around tarot.
>>
>>52716441
True, inscribe seems hella useful, but like you mentioned before, you're gonna need to find people to team up with pretty damn fast since you're gonna struggle to meet your quota otherwise.
The 30 gold is on top of anything I do though, I could just save up for a year and have 180 from meeting my hunting quota, not even counting stuff from monster reagents and poisons/potions sold. Once I have enough money I could just move onto controlling the market for money, like a stock trader.
The sex toys might sell well, but with everyone spending either 1 skill point on a physically peak body, or 5 tribute on beauty, it shouldn't be overly hard to find someone willing. And worse case scenario, someone without morals has the culling. But still, sex toys is a pretty good & solid business venture as long as you actually meet your quota.
>>
>>52716550
>you're gonna need to find people to team up with pretty damn fast since you're gonna struggle to meet your quota otherwise
Yeah, that's why I picked Vacation during Spring. Hopefully it's the first season that we come across shortly after the Wild Hunt.

As for meeting quotas, you can always make up a shortfall of quota with gold. Assuming that the business runs well, I might be able to just ignore hunting. All the materials I already create myself, with exception of inscription paper. But really, how much is inscription paper going to cost me given that I have the Library provision?

I'm also banking on the fact that masturbation is different than sex and that most people don't want to enjoy themselves with the necessity of performing well for a partner. And I doubt even the amoral can wait for an entire year before the culling comes around again.

There just isn't a single client I can think of who wouldn't be interested to some significant degree.
>>
the old thread is getting 1k posts soon
>>
>>52717097
Illiterate destroyerfags BTFO.
>>
>>52717203
Do you mean...destroyers-are-fine fags, or destroyers-are-fucked fags?
>>
Wait. What's happening over at the previous thread? Can I get a rundown?
>>
>>52717243
Autism happened.
>>
>>52717253
Not an answer
>>
>>52717241
The people who want destroyers to be able to do everything perfectly and clogged up the other thread with their autistic bitching about how other ship classes are becoming viable now.
>>
I wonder what this place will be like the moment the rotting pustule of the old thread pops and spews it shit over here.

>>52717243
Some changes to stardust. People don't like that destroyers are now only 110% as good as other ships, instead of 160% as they were before.
>>
>1000+ replies
We need to quarantine this thread before the autism causes an outbreak. Can't you all be obsessed with something respectable, like waifus?
>>
>>52717286
>Can't you all be obsessed with something respectable, like waifus?

Fuck off you fat fucking toad
>>
>>52717243
>>52717259
A bunch of shitposters drowned the previous thread in autistic whining because SDA reduced one destroyer's armor by 1 point, then ignored the fact that he said he was going to change it back and went on whining about it for close to a thousand posts. Even though SDA said he would change it back.

In short, a bunch of entitled crybabies threw a tantrum.
>>
>>52717263
Please don't bring your autism here.
>>
>>52717259
No it's a pretty accurate answer.

Basically, either way destroyers are fucked. There was an argument as to whether that was the case, and eventually SDA conceded that drones (which he thought should balance Destroyers) were fucked. However, debate then raged as to whether that was the ONLY thing unbalancing Destroyers, and whether Destroyers even should be balanced in the way some people wanted, and whether solo builds were or should be viable (they should be).
>>52717263
Faggot. I would have said this no matter your response, and I'd have been right.
>>52717293
Fa/tg/uys don't have to be his audience.
>>
>>52715869
She stopped because people were being mean to her
>>
>>52717097
Please don't link this thread in it, hopefully when it sinks, it will take all the spergs with it.
>>
>>52717307
> implying pointing out how retarded the entitled destroyerfags in the last thread were is autism
>>
>>52717293
Only one guy cared about that armor point.

>>52717311
SDA also said he's buffing their hull armor, so he seems to be trying to respond to balance issues without buffing offense.
>>
>>52717322
It is.
>>
>>52717326
> Only one guy cared about that armor point.
And he fucked up the thread for hours. What's your point?
>>
Someone just linked this thread over on the previous one.

Get ready.
>>
>>52717332
I was one of the main arguers and I don't give a single fuck about the armor point on that one ship I don't use.
>>
>>52717286
>Can't you all be obsessed with something respectable, like waifus?

Do you really want Harem Master, Pokemon Personified, or similar autism again so soon? We get waifu autism often enough as it is.
>>
File: 46043149_p0.jpg (227KB, 696x950px) Image search: [Google]
46043149_p0.jpg
227KB, 696x950px
>>52716029
>Name
Snake's Kiss Love
>Class
Noble
>Blessing
Tribute
>Stats
STR 4
DEF 4
AGI 6
INT 3
SKL 12
>Skills
Physical: Tempered, Willpower, Flurry, Enhanced
Magical: Finesse
Spiritual: Poisons, Bloodlust
Weaponry: Bladed, Weapon, Stamina, Marks, Armor, Ancient Will
Elemental: Primal, Adaptation, Affinity Fire
Ethereal: Pocketing, Premonition
>Bounties
Ancient plains, mountain
>Persona
Gender, Age, Beauty, Exempt
>Resources
Forge, Scavenge, Training, Map, Springs, Bounty, Inn
A whirlwind of poisoned sword attacks and fire, with Ancient Will/Armor, Enhanced jumps, Bloodlust and Premonition for defense. Pocketing for extra poison vials.
>>
Guys, one thread reaching 1,000 posts was good enough. Let's not talk about Star Dust anymore.

Everything that's been said has been said. I'm not gonna answer anymore questions.
>>
>>52717338
You're welcome.

Don't worry nothing's gonna happen jeeze.
>>
>>52717311
> Basically, either way destroyers are fucked.
Why, because they're not the best ships in every respect anymore? It's about damn time they got nerfed, just because you want to have your solo snowflake build be a destroyer that can do everything perfectly doesn't mean that other classes shouldn't be viable too.
>>
>>52717350
Funny enough, it was a guy defending you who brought it into this one.

That guy is gonna be a problem going forward desu.
>>
SDA IS CURRENTLY NAKED

EVERYONE MUST KNOW
>>
Stop it with stardust already make a stardust thread or something
>>
>>52717338
That was a long time ago, see >>52713303.
>>
>>52717342
So what the fuck was your problem? Why come in here to start shitting up this thread too?
>>
File: 043.jpg (166KB, 557x545px) Image search: [Google]
043.jpg
166KB, 557x545px
>>52717364
Not anymore.
>>
>>52717373
>Why come in here to start shitting up this thread too?
You brought stardust into this one, so nah you're shitting the place up. Go away.

>>52717364
Gross
>>
>>52717313
Too Late We are Among You Now!
>>
>>52717383
>You brought stardust into this one
Bzzt. Wrong. >>52717332 was my first post in this thread.
>>
>>52717286
Waifus are like scat fetishes. Not gonna get to respectable any time soon.
>>
>>52717395
So it was your secret identity >>52717293 ? Point stands senpai, I didn't start shit this time.
>>
>>52717350
You never answered my question...
>>
>>52717431

fuck you nigger
>>
>>52717410
Yet you did last time and you're keeping it going now.
>>
>>52717444
Ask him when he posts the update senpai.
>>
File: 1492029779466.jpg (148KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492029779466.jpg
148KB, 600x600px
>>52717447
>>
I hope you guys are proud your autistic bickering over a the mechanics of fucking single player pseudo RPG had more than half as many posts as Terry Pratchett's eulogy thread.
>>
>>52717470
Well his books were kind of shit, so it's not surprising.
>>
>>52717338
It doesn't matter. If this thread wasn't to be consumed by SD it would only be something else. It's the same people arguing, with the same autism.
They don't care what the topic is if they can argue.
>>
File: 1492070281154.jpg (107KB, 1626x913px) Image search: [Google]
1492070281154.jpg
107KB, 1626x913px
>>52717470
I'm proud, desu.
>>
>>52717477
You're right but he's better than SDA.
>>
>>52717486
I'd say that SDA has been behaving well lately but then, that post above yours...
>>
>>52717484
If it makes you feel any better, I don't really like your CYOAs.
>>
>>52717470
You're actually wrong.

See, those threads are what's called 'rolling stickies', and it's not what it's called when you rub your semen between your fingers. It means that after 2000 posts, the thread automatically deletes old replies to keep it at no larger than 2000 posts. That thread actually had far more than 2000 posts.
>>
>>52717502
All I want to know is why the fuck they stickied his death on /lit/. I mean here it makes sense, but /lit/? They didn't do it when Eco died...

I might be misremembering and they didn't sticky it there though.
>>
>>52717484
Honestly the collection of smug anime is starting to impress me.
I hate almost every one and they are all very annoying, and each is unique.

HOW!?!
>>
I am sexually attracted to SDA
>>
File: 1491859956327.jpg (58KB, 1274x702px) Image search: [Google]
1491859956327.jpg
58KB, 1274x702px
>>52717499
My CYOAs are not for everyone.

>>52717495
>>52717524
>>52717526

okay but seriously i must go
>>
>>52717502
According to the archive, it had around 1900. Why not get stuck at 2000?
>>
>>52717533
> Note: SDA died on his way back to his home planet
>>
>>52717524
They're supposed to annoy? That's interesting, I never found them annoying. This makes me happy, all those wasted posts. :^)
>>
>>52715955
>You should really get acquainted with Nasuverse
That is the opposite of true. Stay in school kids, don't do drugs.
>>
Thank goodness, I was about to start work on another CYOA but from the forecast it doesn't seem like anything except Stardust bullshittery will get noticed the coming few days. I can work on my thesis instead.
>>
File: wip.jpg (52KB, 591x237px) Image search: [Google]
wip.jpg
52KB, 591x237px
do (You) like the idea?
>>
>>52717572
No, personally it looks mind-numbingly boring.
>>
File: zxo46s.jpg (25KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
zxo46s.jpg
25KB, 704x396px
>>52717533
Godspeed, sweet prince.
>>
>>52717572
Boss waifus?

No way, I will end up wanting one job and another boss.
>>
>>52717572

Can't wait anon
>>
>>52717572
>waifu shit
no
>>
>>52717572
Please, no white text/gray background.

But looks like the actual cyoa might be interesting.
>>
File: 1492038284375.png (2MB, 1448x1135px) Image search: [Google]
1492038284375.png
2MB, 1448x1135px
>>52717611
In honor of you, have this.
>>
>>52717658
get your gross unhygienic fluff out of here
>>
>>52713151
>Jumpman's hat
>Gum Gum fruit
They seem like they would stack together well.
>>
File: 1492038398054.png (1MB, 990x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1492038398054.png
1MB, 990x1280px
>>52717658
Do you dare to open the mystery box?????
>>
File: Timed Isolation 2.jpg (4MB, 1300x9876px) Image search: [Google]
Timed Isolation 2.jpg
4MB, 1300x9876px
>>
>>52717665
Do you enjoy ridge racing?
>>
>>52717572
Sounds like gentle femdom waifus of the 'treats you like her pet'-type. Can't say it interests me
>>
>>52717615
Only introduction box is going to be gray, boss boxes will have different colors or at least different shades of one, more pleasing color. Text stays white.
>>
File: large (2).jpg (39KB, 413x600px) Image search: [Google]
large (2).jpg
39KB, 413x600px
>>52717572
Only if this is one of the bosses and the job is being his devoted slave.
>>
>>52717685
You know you are in for rough times when you have to buy toilet paper and clothes. I wonder if there are any builds that skip those to save points by trying to wash their ass in the sink.
Although I guess you could buy the island access and bring back leaves to wipe your ass with.
>>
>>52717718
Toilet paper I can get the appeal of, but clothes? By default, you spend the whole time alone in a completely regulated environment.
>>
>>52717749
Look who's not ashamed of his own nakedness. La dee da, pretty boy.
>>
>>52717572
Looks alright, interesting combination of waifu and something else
>>
I'm just gonna have the mercenary armoury implant instead then
>>
>>52717718
>You know you are in for rough times when you have to buy toilet paper and clothes.
I know, I tell myself this when I shop...
>>
>>52717718
>You know you are in for rough times when you have to buy toilet paper and clothes
Well you don't have to go with ultracoarse for every option you fucking Catholic.
>>
If male companions in your cyoa do not look like this, they're not male.
>>
>>52717711
Wanted to avoid being one-dimensional so two of my bosses certainly don't have dominant personalities. Only one of the bosses is very dominant. The rest is in the middle. Also keep in mind that the cyoa doesn't expect you to have sex with anyone. None of the bosses will sexually harass you against your will.
>>
>>52717860
>faggot beardless prettyboy
>male
>>
File: 1547.gif (38KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1547.gif
38KB, 245x230px
>>52717867
This displeases my rape fetish.
>>
>>52717714
Homo get out REEE
>>
>>52717860
shit

taste
>>
File: kinsey1 (2).png (67KB, 1313x1020px) Image search: [Google]
kinsey1 (2).png
67KB, 1313x1020px
>>52717888
You're outnumbered, heterofag. This place is a hive of homos, trannies, lesbians, and tranny lesbians.

Now let me wallow in misery. Not even in cyoas I can get a hot dom boss husbando.
>>
>>52717910
It all depends on how you pull it off. I probably don't have a muscle in my body worth mentioning, couldn't grow a stubble to save my life and weight little enough to be considered underweight, and I've NEVER lacked for sex. There's a type of woman who digs the slender appearance.
>>
>>52717910
No, those are the baseline requirements to be a random faggot.

Here's the actual requirement to be considered male:
>has beard
>has dick
>>
>>52717714
at least one of the coworkers will be uhh aggressively gay towards submissive males
>>
>>52717928
what about homo lesbians?
>>
>>52717939
Can you tell this to my parents?
>>
>>52717970
don't worry anon, you aren't good enough to start it with just one post

two posts, that might work though
>>
>>52717970
You were almost right. Technically to be male you need only to identify as one and be perceived as such by society.

Biologically male is a different matter altogether though.
>>
File: Universal War 1.6 i think.pdf (8MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Universal War 1.6 i think.pdf
8MB, 1x1px
>>52716531
It was Universal War btw.

Does anyone know what the OLD LAW actually is?
>>
>>52717928
Lesbians aren't homo unless they're butch lad
>>
>>52718010
To acknowledge the Truth.
>>
>>52718056
That is no justice.
>>
File: 1492187352302.jpg (46KB, 600x585px) Image search: [Google]
1492187352302.jpg
46KB, 600x585px
>>52715208
Armoury implant
Also here is the meme, the alien requested
>>
>>52710446
I know the feel.
>>
So since the other thread is locked I'm posting this here.

One benefit Destroyers have over Cruisers is that they can enter a planet's atmosphere.
>>
>>52718138
Here's another benefit: Destroyers are actually big enough to stimulate your loose ass, fag.

I swear if you guys turn this into another Stardust general, I'm going to kill myself. And then I'll kill all of you too.
>>
>>52718175
b-but cruisers are bugger than destroyers...
>>
>>52718201
Yeah, and my dick is bigger than both. Now shut up.
>>
>>52717928
>You're outnumbered, heterofag.
That must explain why there are so many CYOA's around gay boyfriends and so few forcing the male player to marry a queen.

Wait
>>
>>52718222
.... I actually want a sci fi cyoa in which anon is a planetsized monster now. What would a planetsized monster do in outer space besides the obvious though?
>>
>>52718223
Most cyoas are about becoming little girls and getting a waifu. Clearly the tranny lesbians outnumber us all.
>>
>>52716441
I used Inscribe, too, though I didn't have a very interesting build otherwise.
>>
>>52717928
That's because of gay propaganda on news and media, telling young people how cool is it to be gay. Wait 10 years and graph will shift left
>>
>>52713389
Become a Saber
Chaotic Good
Saber Lily
-Resolute
-Idealistic
-Cruel
-Selfish
-Cheerful
Archer
Male
Adorable
Adult
Emote Ahoge
Light Armor
Suit & Tie
Str=D(1)
End=B(6)
Agi=A(12)
Mag=A(12)
Lck=B(6)
NP=A(13)
Independent Action=EX(16)
Item Construction=D(4)
Presence Concealment=C(6)
Clairvoyance=A(15)
Disengage=-C(6)
Bravery=B(10)
Projectile Proficient=A(15)
Divinity=D(3)
Eye of the Mind(true)=E(1)
NP=A(weapon, anti-army)(10)
Np=EX(technique,anti fortress)(15)

My NP is a lantern with which I use to manipulate light and shadow. It can also shoot torrents of fire, fireballs and do fire magic.
Lay low for a while with my master until I can get them up high on a good spot. Then I put him between me and a highly populated area then I hit both with my Ex NP which is basically a beam of atomic hellfire. Then I hit other populated areas and airports, though I leave one plane and pilot so I can hitch a ride to the mainland then I hit some more high pop. areas until I die.

I'm trying to start WW3 in earnest to reduce humanities overall pop. so we can have heroes again.

Failing that well I bet there'll be some heroes made before I'm done.
>>
>>52718118
I could probably be talked into doing the actual image for you if I like the premise.
>>
>>52718242
Arrange celestial bodies into pleasing forms, nurture life on their body, wrastle space whales, scare planet bound civilizations half to death.
>>
>>52718418
>celestial bodies
>pleasing forms
oh yes
>>
>>52718457
Think about all the fun you could have!
Arranging planets according to size or color!
Rings on EVERYTHING!
Those strobe stars bunched together for cosmic sized raves!
Shape a nebula to look like a giant butt!
>>
>>52717685
Let's see.
Not buying any food fucks you up with malnutrition and the cheapest food upgrade still leaves you suffering from scurvy. I wonder if you could just accept that you'll be shitting blood near the end of the month and let the monthly medpay take care of that if you buy it.

Don't know about how nutritious MREs are but even if it was possible to survive 10 years on them, you probably would be wishing it wasn't. I guess the candy bar/snack is upgrade to MREs instead of something you can just pick? Not sure why. Might be possible to pick something with added vitamins and what not. Calories from that and MREs will have you ballooning up pretty fast tho.

McDonalds basic is trap option and 6 points for their salads is kinda harsh.

Alcohol is trap even if you want to get fucked up, I guess it could be possible to pick migraine penalty and then drink yourself to oblivion whenever the pain starts but seems a bit convulated.

3 points for hot beverage, holy shit. Also lmbo at the 2 point dessert.

Drink dispenser is actually pretty valuable, not for sodas but for the smoothies. Picking smoothie or two is probably the cheapest way to get all the nutrition you need.

Kitchen is expensive but if you have cooking skill and don't want to eat smoothies and nutrient sludge for next ten years, it's probably your best bet. Not sure what 'top-of-the-line modern appliances" are, since it's not fridge or microwave.

Deluxe meals are pricey but if you can't cook, spending 10 points to make one of your meals every day a gourmet one isn't worst way to spend points.

Aquaponics and island visits for hunting are true trap options, in my opinion. They cost obscene amount of points, are easy to permanently fuck up and they require kitchen the take advantage off, unless you plan to sous vide the fish in your toiletsink. Since you have kitchen, drop that 10 points into increased budget and buy those strawberries instead of hoping that you don't fuck up farming.
>>
>>52718391
>Trying to use logic on a homoposter
He'll say you're "homophobic" because you're secretly gay. They always do that.
>>
>>52718564
"Well I may not know as much science as you do, Mr. Scientist, but if our world wasn't designed, how come every feasible cosmic entity looks like an erect penis?"
>>
>>52718242
There's not much other options for explicit monsters. And if they are not complete monsters, then it's spacefaring CYOA except you are the ship and have more than standard amount of tentacles.

How good it would be would depend on the dev's worldbuilding, I think.
>>
File: Slavemaster v1.1 p1.png (7MB, 1300x6300px) Image search: [Google]
Slavemaster v1.1 p1.png
7MB, 1300x6300px
>>
>>52717685
Do you keep your gains made in the gym if you pick the no aging bonus?
>>
>>52718391
You have no studies backing that up. All we is people are becoming gayer. Why, no idea. My personal guess is that most people are pretty open to gay stuff deep down, even if only with a trap or very feminine guy. Guys doing cute guys has existed throughout all of human history after all.
>>
File: 1478955545280.png (7MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
1478955545280.png
7MB, 1200x10000px
>>
File: 1478955616832.png (6MB, 1200x8400px) Image search: [Google]
1478955616832.png
6MB, 1200x8400px
>>52718693
>>
We went from discussing space ships to literal homosexuality
>>
>>52718641
Confession time.

Sometimes I fantasize about having mind control powers and using them on all cyoag posters. I'd force them to feminize, become cute traps and to make cyoas. I'd have my own cyoag sissy harem and life would be grand.
>>
File: 1478955688598.png (5MB, 1200x6300px) Image search: [Google]
1478955688598.png
5MB, 1200x6300px
>>52718717
>>
>>52718723
Odd, right? Usually we go from space ships to becoming little girls.
>>
>>52718724
but its boring when theyre not doing it willingly, mind control kills the fun
>>
>>52718682
>You have no studies backing that up. All we is people are becoming gayer. Why, no idea
People are not becoming gayer in 20 years

>most people are pretty open to gay stuff deep down
Yes, everyone actually wants to suck dick, I wonder how long a primary gay species will survive

>Guys doing cute guys has existed throughout all of human history after all.
Because gays existed all the time, they were not invented yesterday
>>
File: 1480057426578.jpg (4MB, 1100x6993px) Image search: [Google]
1480057426578.jpg
4MB, 1100x6993px
>>52718724
>>
File: 1480057505329.jpg (3MB, 1100x5971px) Image search: [Google]
1480057505329.jpg
3MB, 1100x5971px
>>52718724
>>52718776
>>
>>52718772
They're not becoming gayer but they are becoming more open. Without christianity to poison the minds of young boys, they're growing up healthy and trap-loving.
>>
>>52713389
this is fucking trash
weeb fuckers
>>
>>52718932
I'm sorry you didn't like it.
>>
>>52718396
>chaotic good
>starting WWIII

That's evil shithead.
>>
>>52718396

The counter guardians will absolutely wreck your shit before you even make a dent. I suggest finding another way to spend your time.
>>
>>52717928
>1 in 2 young people not entirely heterosexual
>entirely
>young

You're still heterosexual if you're up to 70% attracted to the opposite sex senpai. Not to mention that young people are now in the hip wave of "it's not enough to be tolerant, now you need to not discriminate surprise dicks because".

Note that it isn't bad to be a homo but pretending everyone is in your camp isn't the right thing to do either.
>>
>>52713151
But why don't you just get the million dollars first, then buy everything else?
>>
>>52717685
+10 points for extra 10 years spent
-5 points for no aging
-5 points for only a second having been spent
+6 for crippling migraines
+2 for mute

Kitchen -7 points
Oven, microwave, toaster, fridge -3

Bathroom -2
Bidet -1

Shower -1
Hot water and fresh soap -2

Home gym -3

Healing Machine -3

Gaming rig -7

Room upgrade -4

20 years during which I don't age of comfy NEETdom spent getting fit and replaying my old games backlog and maybe writing a novel or two. Not that bad desu.
>>
>>52717685
25 points
>Kitchen, gas oven, toaster, fridge. (10) [15]
>Improved hygiene supplies (3) [12]
>Standing shower (1) [11]
>Home gym with instructor (5) [6]
>Medbay, Immediate treatment, and life extension (14) [-8]
>E-book pad, additional books weekly (5) [-13]
>Environmental controls, basic room upgrade (5) [-18]

Penalties
>Migraines (+6) [-12]
>Blindness (+6) [-6]
>Whispers (+4) [-2]
>Mute (+2) [0]
>Extra Years (+2) [2]

Bonuses
>Platinum ($1,000,000) (-2) [0]

I'm going to use these 12 years as an opportunity. Migraines, Blindness, and Whispers will be annoying while I have them, but Blindness is the only one that will actually keep me from doing things for a significant period of time. Other than that, I have a kitchen and a weekly budget which I can use to slowly build a stock of healthy food by buying it in bulk. It may kinda suck, the first week, only having rice and chicken, but eventually I'll hit a good equilibrium. The gym and the instructor, with whom I can communicate via the word processor, will help me get fit, and I can actually work on writing some novels during the rest of my time. Some of the books I download will be fiction, but I'll also get some non-fiction and improve myself mentally.

When I come back, I'll have a million dollars worth of platinum, and a thumb drive containing 12 years worth of writing. A million dollars isn't enough to live on for the rest of my (extended) life, but it's more than enough for me to buy a small house and get established, while I go about getting an agent to sell my writing and make a career out of that. Besides, more than a million in platinum seriously risks de-valuing it.

Thanks, Observers! I hope your experiment went well!
>>
>>52719010
>You're still heterosexual if you're up to 70% attracted to the opposite sex senpai.
This is why the binary notion of sexuality is dumb.
>>
>>52719036
Only a second and no aging are 9 points each, not 5.
>>
File: 1489839666742.gif (158KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1489839666742.gif
158KB, 500x375px
I like cyoas where I receive incredible powers of evil, some followers to boot, and I'm encouraged to exact my revenge on people.

What are your loser fantasies?
>>
>>52718999
Like they stopped the 4th war from going tits up? They only pop up when humanity is at risk of extinction.

>>52718987
I'm proving things! Humanity needs a swift kick in the ass right about now before it degenerates even more.

A little culling shall improve the stock.
>>
>>52719089
fugg
In that case I just take stench and blindness that also leaves me 2 extra points that I spend on doubling my shopping budget

less comfy but still manageable

hardest part will be making food when blind but I guess I can just stock up on ready made stuff and plop it in the microwave
>>
File: DMG1.jpg (7MB, 1200x8500px) Image search: [Google]
DMG1.jpg
7MB, 1200x8500px
>>
>>52717685
I haven't noticed it before, but it seems like MRE's or McDonlad's actually REPLACE your nutrient sludge rather than adding to it.

You do realize this makes those options by themselves tantamount to suicide, right? You literally cannot survive off them for that long, unless nutrient cubes somehow stack up with them and are also magically modified to prevent malnutrition.
>>
>>52719152
If you practice while not blind, it shouldn't be that bad. I've seen some really good blind chefs on some of Gordon Ramsey's various shows.
>>
File: DMG2.jpg (7MB, 1200x8500px) Image search: [Google]
DMG2.jpg
7MB, 1200x8500px
>>52719170
>>
File: DMG3.jpg (7MB, 1200x8500px) Image search: [Google]
DMG3.jpg
7MB, 1200x8500px
>>52719187
>>
File: potato.jpg (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
potato.jpg
26KB, 640x480px
>>52718242
Eat delicious potatoes.
>>
File: DMG4.jpg (7MB, 1200x8500px) Image search: [Google]
DMG4.jpg
7MB, 1200x8500px
>>52719204
>>
File: DMG5.jpg (8MB, 1200x8500px) Image search: [Google]
DMG5.jpg
8MB, 1200x8500px
>>52719228
>>
File: original (2).jpg (217KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
original (2).jpg
217KB, 1280x720px
Progenitor cyoa is never coming, huh...

At least I wasn't as emotionally invested in this as in that dragonborn cyoa. That one really hurt.
>>
>>52718724
That sounds hot.
>>
Domain master vs Overlord

Which one is superior? Why?
>>
>>52719364
Overlord.
Because bias.
>>
>>52719364
Dungeon Meister, obviously.
>>
>>52719395
You made it?
>>
>>52719437
No, I just like it more.
>>
>>52716029
I forgot. What does TRI mean?
>>
>>52718396
>Good
>Causing massive amounts of death because >muh heros
>>
>>52717572
>More "romance"
*Yawn*
>>
File: thiccthighs.jpg (46KB, 552x1087px) Image search: [Google]
thiccthighs.jpg
46KB, 552x1087px
>>52719094
Mostly getting unique powers. Mostly interested in speed and physical powers or super destructive abilities.

In terms of followers I like the cunning/sadistic females and intimidating brutes.

Also like to own interesting and exuberant places such as castles or mystery mansions.

>>52719364
Domain Master. Better power and follower system. Overlord did enemies better though. Anyway both are great.
>>
File: the Meme Sign.png (9KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
the Meme Sign.png
9KB, 500x500px
>>52715208
I'll take the Icarus implant, thanks. Here's the best meme I have - it's a little old, but it's still strong.
>>
>>52713151
I'll take the topkek muffins because I'm hungry, the 4chan app, some sugar because I need to buy some, the tesla coil because it looks rad as fuck, and the pile of money because I'd be stupid to not trade 75 cents for even a hundred dollars.
I have now read the effects of each, and I was honestly not expecting to be the little girl. This is a problem, because now I can't buy a lot of things or drive. I guess it's the taxi life for me, then.
>>52717928
Go back to your own damn board, /lgbt/, nobody wants you.
>>
>>52716305
Why the fuck am i laughing so hard? 10/10 CYOA, god bless you anon.
>>
>>52713389

>Wish
Become a saber
>Alignment
Neutral nature, neutral disposition
>Personality traits
Saber of red
Kind, Honorable, Friendly
Tomboy
Wrathful
>Class
Saber
>Physical features
Female Teen, Ahoge-less
Normal impression
>Clothing
medium armour with a ceremonial cape during battle
Casual clothing at any other time
>Parameters
STR: A
END: B
AGI: A
MAG: E
LCK: C
NBL: A
>Class skills
Independent Action: EX
Item construction: D
Magic Resistance: B
>Personal skills
Battle continuation: EX
Mana Burst: C
Eye of the mind (True): C
Instinct: D
Monstrous strength: C
Bravery: D
>Noble Phantasm
EX Rank +2 modifier, Anti-world ability
Nicht Feld
An unconventional noble phantasm that can be used at any time and has no special conditions to activate.
It is the ability send anything into a dimension of nothingness, through the use of constructs of any shape and size that can be freely created, dismissed and manipulated as long as they are within sight. With anything inside the bounds of a construct being transported, they are pure black due to affecting everything except air unless the user wills otherwise. Can spawn spheres at a location to attack or squares in front as a shield. Aside from that, throwing razor disks or creating melee weapons are the other offensive uses of this ability.
Requires no mana as long as total volume of all constructs currently existing is within two meters cube, mana cost increases as volume grows.
Unblockable due to it being an extradimensional phenomenon and not magic or physical. In addition, if construct encompasses the entire body resurrection or immortality is useless due to lost of the soul.
It can be disabled or sealed, which causes any existing constructs to disappear.

Broken abilities for the lulz
>>
>>52719653
Not even /lgbt/ wants people ho belong on /lgbt/

It's full of queers calling each other fake.
>>
>>52719173
The farm and island are also basically useless without the kitchen, the CYOA seems to really want you to pick it.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_myu0laPlsv1qlrx1d.png (237KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_myu0laPlsv1qlrx1d.png
237KB, 500x370px
>>52719653
>becomes the little girl
>tells others to return to /lgbT/
>>
>>52719691
I don't care, it's not my problem if even fags don't like fags. Just take your degenerate ass off my board. I don't want to hear about your love for dick and disdain for normal people who actually contribute to and make society better.
>>52719736
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were Lgbtqrm&mbbq2sDKtdkr, in that case, please leave this website entirely and return to tumblr. Go drink some piss for money or whatever it is you faggots do there.
>>
File: 1491941125780.gif (1MB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491941125780.gif
1MB, 300x250px
>>52719836
You on the left.
>>
File: FUN.jpg (2MB, 1535x5376px) Image search: [Google]
FUN.jpg
2MB, 1535x5376px
1/2
>>
File: FUN2.jpg (2MB, 1535x5376px) Image search: [Google]
FUN2.jpg
2MB, 1535x5376px
>>52719873
2/2
>>
>>52718396
this is like if someone removed everything but the edge from gilgamesh
>>
>>52718682

I strongly suspect you're full of shit. My personal guess is that since most of these "studies" are based on self-identification, they are skewed. Self identification means when a person identifies as gay, they're identifying as whatever they think is gay. That means that if a guy can look at another guy and say, "wow, that guy is hot", that guy might conclude " I think he's hot - i must be gay or bi" rather than "i think he's hot. I sure don't wanna fuck him though. He's just good looking. Damn that Ryan Reynolds". As we live in an era where traditional definitions of sexuality are being challenged and 18-24 year olds are kinda inexperienced and immature (I'm 33, so I feel qualified to judge), i think that a significant portion of the respondents would identify as something different 5 years down the line.
>>
>>52719856
You're right about me being on the left, but you posted the wrong picture.
>>
File: tmp_30012-1486605312617899756810.png (226KB, 1115x681px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_30012-1486605312617899756810.png
226KB, 1115x681px
>>52719906
I'm 24
>>
>>52719909
Too bad Pence said homophobia won't be tolerate. ;)
>>
>>52717685
Seems a bit too pricy. Having a decent standard of living for 10 years is almost impossible.
>>
File: 1489498472808.png (165KB, 1031x984px) Image search: [Google]
1489498472808.png
165KB, 1031x984px
>>52715456
>>52715588
>>52719613
Icarus implant seems most popular. Easy to see why, since you can cruise around the universe and even the dingiest spaceship is still a comfy home.
Any other reasons for picking it?

Also the cyoa doesn't specifically say that you get a ship too, did you have a plan on how to get one? There's likely to be many people who can afford to construct or own a ship already that would love to get in touch with free pilot.
>>
>>52719938
I'm not afraid of noodle-armed metal-faced lesbians or men who spend an hour each day getting dressed. I just hate the fuckers.
>>
>>52719943
It does say the alien offers you a career, so even if you don't have your own ship, he probably set you up with a job piloting someone else's. And considering how icarus pilots are described, that probably pays well.

As for why i chose it - the other options are being a high profile grunt or a politician. Just by process of elimination, being a spaceship pilot is superior. Also, it lets me do star trek things.
>>
>>52719691
Ah yes, the many fights had over removing biscum. Those are always grand.
>>
>>52719856
Why is the dude on the right so fat? Fat with muscle is still fat and fat is always disgusting.
>>
>>52719691
Honestly, /lgbt/ is the most violently self hating board I have ever seen. It's fascinating. They're basically Malal cultists.
>>
>>52718292
>>52716217
>>52716441
May as well repost my trapping build.
>Sorcerer
>+3 Int

>Finesse 19
>>Arcane 18
>>Lingering 17
>>Psionic 16
>>>Detect Magic 15
>>>Combine 14
>>>>Inscribe 11
>>>>Barriers 8
>>>>Warp 5

>Poisons 4
>>Monster Within 3
>>Bindings 2

>Marksmanship 1
>>Enchantment 0

>Twilight Ruins
>Ancient Desert

STR * (1)
DEF *** (***) (3-6)
AGI ** (2)
INT ***** ***** *** (13)
SKL **** (4)

THT ***** **** (9)
TRB 115

>Gender: Hermaphrodite 110
>Beauty 105
>Exempt 80

>Library 70
>Market 60
>Healing 55
>Training 50
>Scavenging 45
>Teleport 40
>Diner 35
>Bar 30
>Club 25
>Underground 20
>Inn 10

I'd mostly make quota by going on trapping runs - taking a trip every few weeks, setting all kinds of traps, and letting Scavengers bring back dead or incapacitated monsters.

A bodyguard would be very useful, but I probably could use Warp enchantments/inscription to simulate conventional guns.
>>
>>52714943
Philosopher stone and Noble Phantasm tier items
>>
>>52719873
Gene alteration.

Genetics, what better example than the pinnacle of human engineering assisting you.

Hawkers.
"Should I come across some alien DNA, it would be a shame to waste such potential."

Android Guard
Gantz Suit

Reika
Trixie Starr
Albina
Tazruk
Lara Shinozaki
>>
I take the mystery box
>>
File: Monster Hunter Update v4p1.jpg (7MB, 1500x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Monster Hunter Update v4p1.jpg
7MB, 1500x10000px
Some changes and typo fixes to finalize Monster Hunter.
>>
File: Monster Hunter Update v4p2v2.jpg (6MB, 1500x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Monster Hunter Update v4p2v2.jpg
6MB, 1500x10000px
>>52720312
>>
>>52720312
NANI?!
>>
File: Monster Hunter Update v4p3.jpg (6MB, 1500x7900px) Image search: [Google]
Monster Hunter Update v4p3.jpg
6MB, 1500x7900px
>>52720335
>>
>>52720312
THEY RETURN
>>
>>52720312
Other than the typos, what's the difference?
>>
>>52720086
yeah, i was being coy about that - but you still need the materials. and if your master isnt a VERY wealthy magus or if the war is very hectic you might not get the chance to make them

and philosophers stone is equivalent to avenger EX rank at best
>>
>>52720392
I was thinking if you were the master.
Doesn't philosopher stone de-age people? Or is the only way to get something like that EX-magic with Heaven's Feel?
>>
File: pepe.jpg (53KB, 320x535px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
53KB, 320x535px
>>52719935
>I'm autistic*
>>
File: 1371955303956.gif (929KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
1371955303956.gif
929KB, 264x320px
>>52713151
>1071 replies and 88 images
Oh god.
>>52720312
>Monster Hunter Update v4p1.jpg
OH GOD!
>>
>>52720342
>>52720364
>>52720387
Just a couple of small changes, most of which to the Magical tree since the majority felt it was lacking. And typos annoy the hell out of me, so I changed them.

Anyway,
Arcane
>Spellsurge combines Homing and Lingering.
>Inscribe is now Tier 2.
>Nova Sphere (Elemental) is now Mana Sphere.

Elemental
>Primal Power stays as is.
>Affinity now clarifies that you can now generate your own element. (Basic) elemental magic can still be used by anyone.
>Vortex to replace Nova Sphere, a sort of substitute for Cataclysm for STR users.

Ethereal
>Angelic and Demonic somewhat clarified, at least I hope.

>>52720453
It's minor really. Just the shit I promised to address.
>>
>>52720432
idk, is it a lesser version of the third magic? i thought it was just a massive mana battery
>>
File: 8b6.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
8b6.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>52719906
>33 years old
>on /cyoag/
>>
>>52719873
>Body Enhancement
Gene Alteration
>Profession
Racer
>Alter Ego
Sweeper
>Specials
Gantz Suit. Sideline.
>Connections
Geist
"What better Fixer than an A.I with access to everything?"
Bukto-Yak
"If I need muscle, well, I'll have more than enough."
Reika
"Heard she's good. Really good. She also has a fat pair of tits, but if she's as good as I've heard, She could have six pairs of'em and I'd still not give a damn."
Trixie Starr
"Proper provider, of info, guns and similar garbage. Like hell I'd be missing the chance to get her to collaborate with me."
Tazruk
"Politics bore me, but I can't deny they sometimes get on the way of the job. I know he'll be a terrific asset on that end."
Shinozaki
"For what the public knows, I'm a top notch racer and boyfriend of Shinozaki. If they start digging, I got Geist and Trixie covering my back. If I need to silence them, I got Bukto and Reika. Tazruk will help however he can to keep the cops off my ass."
>>
File: nobully!.jpg (97KB, 572x550px) Image search: [Google]
nobully!.jpg
97KB, 572x550px
>>52720491
NO BULLY!
>>
>>52720469
Good changes.
>>
>>52719170
Is this new or did I just miss it until now?
>>
>>52720354
Huh. I never realized the Physiology option allows you to become your Fursona. Interesting.
>>
>>52720550
You missed it.
>>
File: a1e.png (258KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
a1e.png
258KB, 600x439px
>>52720491

I am 32 who is nearly 33. Remember 4chan has been around for 14 years. So its more likely then you think.
>>
>>52720312
I want to make a flying angel build but I vaguely remember someone beating me to it. Is it a social faux pass to make similar builds on cyoag?
>>
>>52719873
>Mech body
Gynoid waifu
>Diagnostics
Stimulants is attractive but I'll have to pass
I don't know what Alter Ego is supposed to be. So if I pick Miners then I'm a hacker? I'll have to pass, I don't want to be a criminal
Not interested in any of the Specials I can pick either.
I'll skip the companions too.
>>
File: sonichu medallion.jpg (4KB, 150x84px) Image search: [Google]
sonichu medallion.jpg
4KB, 150x84px
>>52715208
Heres one i never use.

I'll take... Armoury implant. Im a sucker for protecting the innocent.
>>
>>52720469
That blank spot in Persona is bothering me.

Maybe something like Visitor, but for other worlds? That'd be pretty hard to balance, though.

Also, where are the arts? Are there no theaters or museums?
>>
>>52720680
Nah, it's fine as long as you don't be a sperg about it.
>>
>>52720609
Are you a SJW or a /pol/ard? My experience is that spending a decade on 4chan inevitably transforms you into one or the other.
That's what happened to me.
>>
>>52720712
Nah, it just made me gay t b h.
>>
>>52720694
Don't you think those people are the first to die during the Culling?
>>
>>52720712
Hey, 4chan can make you into a lot of things. Just because you're a pleb who hangs around the normie boards doesn't mean everyone else is.
>>
>>52720731
Made me a trans sjw. Class action suit against moot and lowtax when?
>>
>>52720742
>Implying Exempt
>Implying you can't be a bitching battle-poet
>Implying finesse with a sword can't be used to wield a brush or chisel instead
>>>/fitlit/
>>
>>52720002
I was confused that the implants kinda seemed to dumb you in there without anything, read it and noticed the career part and then promptly forgot about it.

I would personally still go for the mercenary implant, the power is far more personal, being something between a space marine and the doomguy. Can get right into action, whereas the pilot is kinda vulnerable the moment he has to deal with something in flesh.

Picking Merc does mean being stuck on planets unless you can hitch a ride and probably not having your home tho, sad.
>>
>>52720791
That's a funny combo.
>>
>>52720312
Well, I guess I gotta revisit my build now, don't I?

"Stalker" Etna Visconti
Class: Sorceress +3 Stats
Str: 1+2+1 = 4
Def: 2+1+1 = 4
Spd: 2+1+1+1+1 = 6
Int: 5+3+1+1 = 10
Skl: 2+1+6+1 = 10

Skills:
Finesse. Spellsurge. Arcane. Blink. Combine. (15)
One w/ Nature. Bindings. Soul Spirit. (12)
Blunt Arms. Ancient Weapons. Enchantment. Ancient Will. (6)
Adaptation. Infusion. Propulsion. (3)
Pocketing. Premonition. Cloaking. (3)

Licenses: Sunken Desert & Twilight Glacial (130)
Exempt: 105

Resources:
Forge. Alchemy. Market. (75)
Healing. Training. Scavenging (60)
Map. (55)
Springs. (50)
Bounty. (45)
Low accomodation. (25)
Servant. Appearance. Personality. Knowledge. (0)

Etna's always been good at making explosives and waiting for them to explode. When she was invited into the Hunting Grounds, she found an opportunity to use her talents to make money. A woman of many peculiarities, she likes to make fancy and destructive explosions, something that can only be achieved through magic. Furthermore, she likes naming her explosions. Known in the Town for her crass, rude and, overall, acid behavior, she is willing to lend a hand to those willing to pay. Note that willing doesn't mean happy, since she's only happy when she makes something explode. During her first culling, she quickly found out she'd be in a great disadvantage, and decided to take upon other disciplines aside from sorcery. After barely surviving her second Culling, she simly decided to pull out. She lives in a small shack in the outskirts, with a Moth Girl (pic related). Often found in the Market or the Alchemy store, either buying or selling goods. She has imbued her mace with a spell that causes small explosions on hit, something that often gives her a case of the giggles, which may or may not devolve into maniacal laughter.

As the CYOA that got me into making CYOA, I'm glad to see it updated. It's really good stuff.
>>
>>52720825
The way icarus is described, you basically become your ship. Plus the downside of being a space marine is being nuked from orbit by spaceships.
>>
File: Monster Hunter Update v4p3.jpg (6MB, 1500x7900px) Image search: [Google]
Monster Hunter Update v4p3.jpg
6MB, 1500x7900px
>>52720694
Oops. Forgot to add this.
>Added traveler.
>>
>>52719170
Do I become a Monster Girl automatically if I go S-Rank on a Physical Glamour or do i need to purchase the option specifically?
>>
>>52713151
>Tfw you keep making your CYOA's more and more complex only to give up because it's too daunting.
I can't do complex things but my pride doesn't allow me to make small things. It needs a setting and lots of options
>>
>>52713151
>Shrink Ray + Mini Robot
Now I can just gather mass from the ocean (nobody will notice and limited effect is still effect) and then I can have a giant robot.
>>
File: 1414948369431.gif (220KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1414948369431.gif
220KB, 250x250px
>>52720894
>As the CYOA that got me into making CYOA, I'm glad to see it updated. It's really good stuff.
Oh geez, thank you.
>>
>>52718776
Ok, anon. I can get when people want to go monster hunting in fantasy, becoming gods or rulers or going merc in sci-fi. But are there people who are into THAT kind of shit with most options to make you a fucking whore?
>>
>>52720936
I kinda assumed Icarus would be like the Ship CYOA except without the controlling AI. Unless you like it that way. Maybe not starting with all the toys but eventually probably getting them all. And that seemed always so isolated.
>>
>>52721245
>>52721208
I swear these two comments in this order are a total dejavu
>>
>>52721245
>He doesn't even know Becoming The Girl is one of the three core CYOA genres
>>
>>52713151
Do you have any cyoa that focus on teamwork / include options to work together / reward working together?
>>
>>52721286
Yep, i dont know this. And I really can't get it. Cause gender swap will kill a person you are and spawn some sick abberation. And if you want to kill yourself, there much more effective ways than swithing gender and going full-time whore.
>>52721267
>dejavu
I often get those. Maybe it is not the first time we live our lives. Maybe it is not the first time we have that conversation. Who knows.
>>
>>52721245
Would you rather:
>A) Be the big strong alpha dude with a 10+ inch cock

>B) Be the powerful wizard with no interest in anything because he can do everything

>C) Be the little girl turboslut
>>
>>52721262
I mean, we're on an anonymous imageboard. Isolated with only fleeting interaction with others is what we do. Being a pilot flying around the universe with only his AI waifu for company speaks to that lifestyle.
>>
>>52721344
Yes.
>>
>>52720312

Hunter
STR: [][][][]
DEF: [][][][]
AGI: [][][][][]][]
INT: [][][][]
SKI: [][][][][]

Bonus: +20 Tribute

Martial Arts, Athletics, Enhanced
Spellsurge, Finesse, Arcane, Blink, Inscribe
Poisons, Bindings, Fleet Footed, Monster Within, Siphon
Marksmanship, Ancient Weapon, Stamina
Indomitable, Pocketing

Terrains: Mountains, Plains(Ancient)
65 Tribute

Physiology -5
Age -5

Market -10
Alchemy -10
Healing -5
Training -5
Map -5
Teleport -5
Club -5
Inn -10

20 Tribute remaining.

I'm fast as fuck, with a magical bow that debuffs a target so hard it's not even funny - Siphon, Poisons, AND Bindings mean that they're weakened, can barely move, and are slowly dying. Strategy: draw aggro with debuff arrows, then run like hell over a load of poisoned traps until they die, peppering them with more arrows if they stop following for some reason. It'd help to find a few friends with melee skills willing to stab the fuck out of the poor monster after it's weakened enough, I've got the Alchemist's for poisons and maybe healing potions, the market to sell off the goods I find, and a number of places to go to find help for the aforementioned strat.

When the Culling comes, I immediately head for higher ground, laying whatever quick traps I can make behind me. I've gotten a few Inscription "trap cards" set to go off whenever someone gets too close, so those will help make trap-setting quick and not slow me down. Rocks stacked in a particular way will notify any friends I've made that I'm here, and they shouldn't blunder into the trap, but anyone else who walks in is getting shot to hell.
>>
>>52721331
>Cause gender swap will kill a person you are and spawn some sick abberation
???
>>
>>52721245
Some people are so pathetic they'd rather be little girls than themselves.
>>
>>52721331
>Cause gender swap will kill a person you are and spawn some sick abberation
As much as becoming anyone else will change your identity. Gender's not even close to being the most important thing most CYOAs let you change about yourself.
>>
>>52721344
I'd pick 2 (cause I already have no interest because I can do nothing), but i could at least watch those pathetic normies living their miserable lives and do some assholish schemes.
But ok, it at least explains that there are people here who would rather go turboslut.
>>
>>52721418
>t. 4chan poster
>>
>>52721372
>???
What makes you the persone you are? Your experience. And if you were a fat dude for 25 years, you have that experience, lot's of it. And if you turn into a little girl, not only that experience will no longer be relevant, but even your body will be not yours. So you are, effectively, not you already, but someone else. Even more, your past will be in conflict with your present that can give you untraditional problems for a little girl.
>>
>>52717685
It's interesting how many of the options seem deliberately designed to bait the subject into making suboptimal use of their points; why get the cookbook kitchen upgrade for 3 points when I can get the pad reader for 2 points and receive a much greater volume and variety of available knowledge?

Anywho, my build:
>Kitchen + top-of-the-line appliances [13]
>Toothbrush, basic toiletries [12]
>proper toilet/sink/cabinet [10]
>jumpsuits [9]
>standing shower + hot water [6]
>modern home gym [3]
>wall speakers + new song/day [0]
>pad reader [-2]
>additional desk computer functionality [-6]
>unlimited paper + 3x3x3 studio [-12]

Bonuses:
>Timestop [-21]
>No aging [-30]

Penalties:
>migraines [-24]
>stench [-20]
>blindness [-14]
>mental whispers [-10]
>extra 10 years imprisonment [0]
>>
File: Murum.jpg (667KB, 1357x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Murum.jpg
667KB, 1357x1920px
>>52720312
>>52720335
>>52720354

NAME:
Murum "The Walking Wall"

STATS:
- Strength ++++[+++] 7
- Defense +++[+++++++++++] (+++) 17
- Speed ++[+++] 5
- Intelligence +[+] 2
- Skill ++[+] 3

CLASS:
- Warrior

Blessing:
- 3 stat points

Physical (-7)
- Toughness
- Willpower
- Athletics
- Enhanced
- Iron mass

Spiritual (-2)
- One with nature
- Poisons

Weaponry (-3)
- Blunt arms
- Enchantment
- Ancient armor

Elemental (-3)
- Adaptation
- Infusion
- Propulsion

Ethereal (-4)
- Indomitable
- Pocketing
- Blessed
- Psychic
- Healing

BOUNTIES (+120)
- Beetle
- Wurm
- Dragon

PERSONA (-10)
- Physiology
- Beauty

RESOURCES (-110)
- Forge
- Library
- Alchemy
- Market
- Scavenging
- Map
- Diner
- Bar
- Hot springs
- Festival
- Middle
- Servant

>Magic
>Speed
Pick two

>Implying you can't destroy my defense
I shiggy diggy doo.
>>
>>52721422
>Gender's not even close to being the most important thing most CYOAs let you change about yourself.
For example?
>>
>>52721479
>What makes you the persone you are? Your experience.
No? I don't lose my experience either? Does that mean you die if you get transported to a new world because your experiences on earth aren't relevant? No that's dumb
>>
>>52721511
You pick things about yourself such as your background, your family, your intelligence, skills you've learned, species you can become.. changing your gender is peanuts when compared to that.
>>
body enhancement brain implant
profession diagnostics
alter ego watchers
specials pods and android bodyguard
friends tristan lamp, michelle lee, caitlin mcnair, trixe starr and kim ji-min
>>
Part 3, the companion page is done, but I'm going to wait and post it next thread, because we've hit bump limit and I'm an attention whore.
>>
>>52721479
I wasn't born as a fat hairy dude. And I'm no longer as fat as I used to be. Are those entirely different persons with no connection to me?

That's like saying that if I lose an arm, I'm effectively dead because my body has changed too much for my previous experiences to be relevant.
>>
>>52721536
Are you that dude who hates all CYOAs where you move to a setting other than Earth?
>>
>>52720312
So I've wanted to ask: why is skill valued at 3x that of other stats? If you use the conversion ratio given by bonus points, noble has the most at 20, hunter at 18 and the other two at 16. Does skill count for 3x as much in combat? if so the weapon tree is fucking broken.
>>
>>52721318
Depends on what you mean. If you're talking about MP or partying, I know some. It'd take me a while to find them. I also made a short thing that includes an option specifically for partying.
>>52721051
Just curious, do you plan on delving further on the other God's realms? It'd be interesting to see what comes out of it.
>>52721493
When you come to it
And you cant go do it
And you cant knock it down
You know that you found
>>
>>52721532
By being transported into new world you have the world changed, not you. So at least the shit you know about yourself is still relevant. By swapping gender you will get self-identity issues. I am talking not really about outer world experience, cause, well, you will stay yourself wherever the fuck you go. But if you yourself are changed? And that radically? I can't really explain that good enough cause it was a fucked up day today.
>>
>>52721595
Nah, I'm calling the guy I'm talking to a dimwit. Gender's a pretty minor thing to change, all things considered.
>>
>>52720312
What ARE these worlds everyone talks about? Is this a reference to other CYOAs?
>>52720742
Cervantes was a war hero.
>>
>>52720742
Don't go impugning my Indy
>>
>>52721536
Well, I always thought that kind of CYOAs leave your memories to you and allow you to have a similar body settings (for the most part) and does not have a mandatory "you are a girl/lizard/idiot nao". And when you change EVERYTHING you will not get a conflicting experience? Or maybe that CYOA just does not have a build I could play with, idk.
Well, anyway, it is just my butthurt point when there are some changes in CYOAs that I can't handle (and yes, noone says I must play it, but I still read them all even if I go full butthurt mode minutes after).
>>
>>52721596
>why is skill valued at 3x that of other stats?
Not sure I understand the question here. How is it more valued than the others? All classes get the same amount of stats, just differently distributed.

In any case, skill is useful to all classes.

>>52721597
>>52721614
Not planning to make anything more specific of the other worlds or Gods. It'd be interesting but too expansive and complicated.

The Master of the Hunt is a God amongst many others. Other Gods have their own world(s) and quirks, but this is no reference to other CYOAs.
>>
>>52721685
Well, presumably, you keep your memories and personality so changing your form doesn't change you.
>>
>>52721601
>But if you yourself are changed? And that radically?
I don't think we'll ever agree. I see the body as a container for your "soul"/"you". Is your life suddenly different if you swap containers? Yes. Will it take time to adjust? Yes. But saying you die? No. Not to me at least.

I don't think adapting to new situations kills you.
>>
>>52721719
You can only get one bonus, bonus gives 3 stat points or 1 skill point. Hence skill = 3x stat
>>
>>52721596
Skill point means point for...the skill section. You know, with Spiritual and Elemental and such. It doesn't mean the skill stat point.
>>
>>52721596
You mean because you can get a skill point or 3 ability points? Skill point in this use is the power from trees
>>
File: tumblr_nb3w97WEIs1thn3fyo1_500.gif (456KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nb3w97WEIs1thn3fyo1_500.gif
456KB, 500x399px
>>52721567
Is there a vampire love interest with rock hard abs and a big cock who loves me unconditionally?

Your answer will determine whether your cyoa becomes succesful or not.
>>
>>52721846
You are correct but not in the way you wish.
>>
>>52721754
Skill is the name of a stat, and skill points are used to buy skills in the skills section. The 2 are different, so I think you got the 2 confused.

In the Blessing you can choose 3 stat points or 1 skill point to purchase an additional skill in the skills section.
>>
>>52721592
Well, I kinda have an idea, how to operate if I loose an arm. In case of a genderswap you will get a body that is really differen not only in strength or agility, but even on genetical level. And I have zero clue how the fuck to handle that situation. I can imagine what would I do if I became a wizard/a skeleton/space pirate, but not that one.
>>52721725
In case if you get some burning desires or addictions that act like a drug - it will fuck the personality you have.
>>52721752
>I don't think adapting to new situations kills you.
Well, then we will not agree, that;s true. I dont really buy the concept of soul, and for me there are situations when I would rather kill myself then adapt.
>>
>>52721846
God fucking dammit stop your shit
>>
>>52721876
>but even on genetical level
It sounds like you're unable to move past this because of your clinical autism.

In any case, we change people's genetics right now. As part of treatment for certain diseases.
>>
>>52721876
>>52721905
btw so we're clear changing your sex will fuck you up psychologically. But it won't like kill you and spawn some sick aberration, especially if you CHOOSE to become the little girl.
>>
>>52721874
I believe what he's trying to ask is how is 1 skill point as good as 3 stat points.
>>
>>52721876
>I would rather kill myself then adapt.
You can't kill yourself then adapt to a different situation. Nigga u dead. People die when they are killed.
>>
File: 1492236722044.jpg (68KB, 431x290px) Image search: [Google]
1492236722044.jpg
68KB, 431x290px
>>52721866
>>52721892
You guys on the left. Me on the right. I'll beat you up bitches.

I want my vampire man! Or maybe a werewolf. Actually, how about a weredragon vampire lord with rock hard abs and a 13" cock?
>>
>>52721905
>because of your clinical autism
>4chan
It was a bit obvious. And I am unable to move past it cause body influences mind way too much.
>>52721926
>CHOOSE
Well, so choice for that CYOA for me should be not to play, I get it. Cause if you want to play - you just choose a type of girl, not to be one or not.
>>
>>52720312
>>52720335
>>52721051

>>52720075
Figures, really.

>Sorcerer
>+3 Int

>Finesse 19
>Spellsurge 18
>>Arcane 17
>>Inscribe 16
>>Psionic 15
>>>Detect Magic 14
>>>Combine 13
>>>>Barriers 10
>>>>Warp 7

>One With Nature 6
>>Monster Within 5
>>Bindings 4

>Marksmanship 3
>>Enchantment 2

>Indomitable 1
>Recall 0

>Twilight Ruins
>Ancient Desert

STR ** 2
DEF *** (***) 3-6
AGI *** 4
INT ***** ***** **** 14
SKL ** 2

THT ***** **** (9)
TRB 115

>Gender: Hermaphrodite 110
>Beauty 105
>Traveler 85
>Exempt 60

>Library 50
>Market 40
>Training 35
>Scavenging 30
>Diner 25
>Club 20
>Underground 15
>Inn 5

Pretty similar, but tweaked a bit.
Healing shouldn't be too hard to find, hopefully.
>>
>>52721977
I meant "instead of adapting". English is not my native and for some odd reason I constantly fuck up between "then" and "than". Sorry for that.
>>
>>52721987
>so choice for that CYOA for me should be not to play, I get it.
Yep. The whole CYOA's predicated on the fact that you want to be the little girl. That's the audience, and it's not meant for anyone else.

Also I have no idea why you think the body influences the mind so much.
>>
>>52722023
>Also I have no idea why you think the body influences the mind so much.
He's a reverse tranny?
>>
>>52722056
Well like I said psychologically it can (and will) mess you up, but what anon's talking about seems to be more drastic.
>>
>>52722023
>Also I have no idea why you think the body influences the mind so much.
Had a few people I knew die from drugs. And I could hardly recognise them after a few month they started doing drugs. And yes, I consider brain to be part of the body. So for me those people were dead long before they actually died.
>>
>>52722077
Okay but hard drugs are not at all the same as switching genitalia.
>>
>>52722082
Well, I did neither so why would I know. Just assumed that completely new set of hormones without getting used to controling them does the same. Again, it is just my opinion and if someone thinks I am going full retard here - it might be so.
>>
>>52721982
You wouldn't even know what to do with it you stupid bitch.
>>
>>52722077
Hormones change you to a degree, sure, but so does age and experience. Older people go through hormonal changes naturally as their body starts producing less and less of them. The bodies of children produce very little until puberty. Hormonal change is constant. People naturally change all the time. Only the dead stay the same.
>>
>>52722137
He literally can't take a 13" inch dick in his ass unless it's a fucking toothpick. It's clear he's a virgin.
>>
>>52722123
>I did neither so why would I know
Basic biology probably.

Drugs are not all the same. I take amphetamines, and it does not do the same thing heroine would. Sex hormones do not have anywhere near the same effect what you're thinking of does.
>>
>>52721982
Alright /tg/ here's a quick CYOA for you:

You can fuck the one on the left or the one on the right. Which do you choose?
>>
File: 1463779621152.png (5MB, 1200x6500px) Image search: [Google]
1463779621152.png
5MB, 1200x6500px
>>
>>52722189
Do I get blindfolds or paper bags with eyeholes cut in them or other such coverings?
>>
>>52722219
No.
>>
File: 1463779700645.png (5MB, 1200x6900px) Image search: [Google]
1463779700645.png
5MB, 1200x6900px
>>52722206
>>
File: 1463782818322.png (5MB, 1200x6700px) Image search: [Google]
1463782818322.png
5MB, 1200x6700px
>>52722243
>>
>>52719491
Tribute. Here it means the leftover tribute that turns into coins per season.

>>52717349
Not sure Primal is getting you much since your STR is also very low. You may also want to go water instead of fire unless if you want to cauterize the wounds that you inject poison into. Other than that, looks like a pretty solid build so long as you don't stay in the fight for too long.

>>52720075
>May as well repost my trapping build.
Did not expect that... trap.

I'm not sure if you're going to be trapping much with only Detect Magic unless if you go with the Wolf soul. There are plenty of enemies in the Ancient Desert that aren't magical but can still wreck you if you aren't careful. That said, I really wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of your spells with that permanent 13 INT of yours.

>>52720312
Oh jesus fuck time to revisit again.
>>
>>52718776
>>52718791
2Lewd Girl
Magical Girl
Happiness
Well Developed, Ignore Tastes (1), Idol (2)
Belt of No Fat
An Itch (1), Is It Hot In Here (0)
All Girls School
Trainer
M-me!?
Secret Letter, Apprentice

Magical yuri shenanigans are go.
>>
>>52722157
>Only the dead stay the same.
Well, maybe that is one of the reasons I like to roleplay undead. Pure experience, unaffected by any biological changes. Mind over matter.
>>52722173
Ok, I am not an expert in biology (prefer more physical or math like stuff) so you must be right.
>>
>>52722282
Good for you anon. Thanks for sharing with the class.
>>
>>52719014
Anybody?
>>
>>52721051
>>52721719
>Hot Springs
>Hot enchanted water
Would bathing recharge my fox soul tails faster? Will it get me kicked out if make it a habitual thing?
>>
new thread
>>52722372
>>
>>52722368
Lowest denomination bill is $100, too big for a vending machine
>>
>>52722371
It just helps you relax.
>>
>>52722265
I'd rather set them on fire, or burn their eyes/w\e with fireballs. And beasts are usually afraid of fire
>>
>>52722282
Girls don't exist.
>>
>>52722406
Time to remain convinced and ignore the placebo effect.
>>
>>52722206
Makami, the hanged man
kaoru Adachi
Ruri Abe

>Waifu will die but you'll make her happy in her final days
Feels sad
>>
>>52722388
AH
>>
File: assassin.jpg (89KB, 855x960px) Image search: [Google]
assassin.jpg
89KB, 855x960px
>>52717546
>posting something like this on /tg/
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>52720440
jokes on you frog boy
ive had lung cancer and copd for years now!
>>
File: pepeno.0814.jpg (135KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
pepeno.0814.jpg
135KB, 680x680px
>>52722543
have fun, now you have double the lung cancer
>>
File: Chad.jpg (150KB, 313x890px) Image search: [Google]
Chad.jpg
150KB, 313x890px
>>52719309
I restarted work on that last week actually. Still haven't fully converted the first page to the new graphics because I've gotten slow making cyoas. Like, it's really bad. I'm doing very little re-writing and I still need to write the last sibling. And now that I think about it, I need to look at the older brother, too. He's supposed to be husbando-bait but I can't get it across.
Making all cities have as many lines of text might be challenging but that's small stuff.
I got lots of ideas but my motivation runs out very quickly. It's a bummer.
>>
>>52715085
Holy Grail war is over though. So it doesn't matter if Lancer sucks, Lancer is still better than non-servants.
>>
>>52722206
>confusing Satan with Helel/Lucifer
>>
>>52717910
>6'2"
Eyes of blue, 5 transistors in each shoe.
Has anybody seen my gal!
>>
>>52719115

>WW3
>Not extinction risk.

Also, the Counter force was all over the fourth war, and the fifth. Only reason you don't see any guardians is because the counter force itself was sufficient.
>>
>>52722831
Barring an absolute nuclear holocaust there would be enough humans left in remote areas of the world to keep the species going.

>the Counter force was all over the fourth war, and the fifth. Only reason you don't see any guardians is because the counter force itself was sufficient.

I know that the smug red man was there to handle the fifth but what was the counterforce doing to stop the fourth?
>>
>>52716314
more rwby
>>
>>52722949

I don't think they did anything in the 4th.
>>
>>52722614
It's Persona, the retarded little brother of SMT.
>>
>>52723053
It's cyoa, the inbred cousin of actual games,
>>
>>52719014
>>52722368
Because it says at the bootom that if you leave machine dissapears? Read the fucking CYOA.
>>
>>52723185
You don't have to leave for the million, do you?
>>
>>52721055
You have to buy the option specifically. Once you buy the s-rank you then spend 1 more point to be a monstergirl. There is also an outfit option to swap to another monster girl type as a one time deal if you don't like the one past the s-rank that you buy.
>>
>>52713151
22 (hypnotist watch)
55 (Dr. Pepper)
>>
>>52719873
Isn't greed a wash?

>With Greed:
Choose 2: Something, Greed...then choose another.
Choose +: Something, Greed, Something Else
>Without Greed:
Choose 2: Something, Something Else
>>
>>52719873
Also Albina's description is probably wrong. If she causes you pain during sex then she's a Sadist not a masochistic.
>>
>>52723257
See >>52722388 - you can't break the hundred before it vanishes.
>>
>>52719873
Sideline implies that you take only one profession OR alterego and totake one of each you need to take that Sideline, while the way options are positioned imply that you choose one of each. wtf
>>
>>52722265
>I'm not sure if you're going to be trapping much with only Detect Magic unless if you go with the Wolf soul.
I have Bindings for grab-and-go traps, and Inscription and Enchantment to make Barrier box traps, Warp lifting/pressing/paralysis traps, and Psionic taming traps.

>There are plenty of enemies in the Ancient Desert that aren't magical but can still wreck you if you aren't careful. That said, I really wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of your spells with that permanent 13 INT of yours.
>>
>>52725242
>>52722265
Whoops, didn't finish.

The low skill makes me a slow caster, though it doesn't really matter how fast traps get cast.
Thread posts: 419
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.