[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Closer look at the Farsight Enclaves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 300px-Farsight.jpg (36KB, 300x527px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Farsight.jpg
36KB, 300x527px
Now, we all know about the story of Farsight: His status of a legendary commander, his the Eight Warriors, his mystical blade and power, his spamming of Suits, etc.

But what of the realm under his control? We know that no ethereals are allowed, and that castes are relatively intermixed. But what of the realm itself? How diverse is it? How much freedom does the average person have, and quality of life?
>>
Relative to the Tau empire, greater personal freedoms but lower quality of life due to the weaker infrastructure and the greater threats. IIRC non-Tau races were treated as true equals, rather than the odd 'equality' they get within Tau space itself, but military service is given primacy, rooted in the military leadership and how the Farsight Enclave is involved in a constant war for its survival.
>>
>>52701539
Did they really just blatantly copy the Bladerunner quote with this?
>>
>>52701787

Them and everyone fucking else. Seriously, that's one of those quotes which is referenced goddamn everywhere.
>>
>>52701539
IsnĀ“t there one ethereal allowed?

Though, the enclaves seem to work fine completely without them.
>>
>>52701872

It worked due to strict military rule and always being under so much pressure they had no room for infighting. I don't think you can take it as a general 'proof' that the Ethereals are unnecessary or unhelpful for the Tau.
>>
>>52701539
Didn't Farsight get the memo that Nids are en-route to the Enclaves?
>>
>>52701586
So functionally they are like the nation state of sparta.
>>
>>52707741
>Spartans
>other races treated as equals
>>
Farsight's planets are rather extreme.
>>
Check the farsight enclaves codex. They have planets carved into crystal, planets made up of water bubbles, and other stuff. Farsight himself is Big Boss and the Enclaves are outer heaven.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.