[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MTG story - Is this canon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: the-reason-lili-is-so-moody.png (115KB, 594x741px) Image search: [Google]
the-reason-lili-is-so-moody.png
115KB, 594x741px
>>
No.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>52700195
maybe
>>
I don't know
>>
Can you repeat the question
>>
>>52700195
>auntie em
It's Aunt Flo, you dingus. Auntie Em is Dorothy's aunt in The Wizard of Oz.
>>
you're not the boss of me now
>>
I can't believe this is the sort of tripe the writers for the game come up with. Why is the story in the hands on of these people?
>>
>>52704664
Muh fucking diversity.
>>
>>52700195
But

Why?
>>
>>52704593
You're not such a big guy
>>
>>52700195
Imagine caring enough about Liliana (or any of the nuWalkers) to write this garbage.

Some people have no dignity.
>>
>>52700195
>looks it up
>this person actually works at wizards
>>
>>52700195

Didn't Urza creep some people out because he forgot to breathe since he technically didn't need to? I know he found it easier to pivot all the atoms in his body than to physically move his body.

So more likely Liliana just "forgot" to have periods since she was so young when her spark ignited, and only just started having them having the Mending, rather than having them again when the demons made her young. Hell, she might have been thrilled to get them back since it meant she wasn't an old lady any more.

>>52707987

If anything for she didn't put enough thought into it.
>>
>>52707987
It looks like she was asked about it.
Which means that someone ELSE cared enough to ASK about that stuff.
>>52708115
Urza was very good at being a creepy fuck, yes.
>>
Neowalkers were a mistake. The game and setting would have been better off by several orders of magnitude if rhe mending destroyed planeswalking as a whole and at best you can do alshit like the Weatherlight or the Portals.
I honest to god hope that Bolas wins and REEEEEs them all out of existence, but fat chance that that's gonna happen.
>>
>>52708115
>I know he found it easier to pivot all the atoms in his body than to physically move his body.

Sorry, I thought this thread was about how new Magic story was stupid as fuck?
>>
>>52708862
>Literally the same thing as doctor Manhattan
>Bad when magic does it
>>
>>52708115>>52708115

You either don't know fucking anything about women's bodies or you think Lili became a planeswalker way earlier than she actually did. She was like late teens early 20's when her spark ignited.
>>
>>52703215
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW
>>
>>52708806

Game arguably couldn't continue to exist if Planeswalkers didn't. At some point they changed the gist of the game from you and your opponent(s) being wizards/mages to you being Planeswalkers fighting each other.

In fact when they first introduced Planewalkers they took the time to explain that you weren't so much summoning them as you were calling them in to help you out.

>>52708862

That is kind of what made oldwalkers cool, they were so powerful and usually arrogant that they'd things just like that.

Come to think of it, since a lot of planeswalkers were humans or humanoids, stuff like that helps to explain just how far removed they've become.
>>
>>52700195
Huh? What the fuck is this even about? Whether or not Liliana gets her period? Why would that matter, who gives a shit?
>>
File: 3WLPZ7k.gif (57KB, 134x291px) Image search: [Google]
3WLPZ7k.gif
57KB, 134x291px
>>52700195
>>
>>52711086
Basically
>>
>>52710994
This. Unless MTG secretly runs on Slayers rules and female mages can't tap mana when they're on the rag, it doesn't matter one bit.
>>
>>52711194
>>52711086

yep, only response
>>
File: 1490506316480.png (217KB, 343x344px) Image search: [Google]
1490506316480.png
217KB, 343x344px
>Nissa shifts to GU
>Liliana shifts to....BR?
>>
>>52709751

I thought Liliana was 12-13 when she ignited, but looking at the art on Liliana Heretical Healer she's definitely late teens. My bad.
>>
>>52711522
People care about a lot of random things. Just cause its not a plot point doesn't mean its useless information. Sometimes knowledge is desired for knowledge's sake.
>>
>>52712200

WB could be cool if she ever got in touch with her healer roots.
>>
>>52713507
So? Yeah, there is a reason for some random autists to care, whatever -- it is still ridiculous and laughable that they do (and that wizards stuff acknowledges them)
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.