[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you do races in your game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: ability scores.jpg (291KB, 959x1231px) Image search: [Google]
ability scores.jpg
291KB, 959x1231px
how do you do races in your game?
>>
>blacks
>23 int
low quality bait
>>
>>52697086
>implying "black" doesn't refer to the shadowpeople of deepfell, who serve the necromancer
>immediately assuming it's africans
>>
>>52697104
>implying I was implying Africans
Everyone knows that people who use or affiliate themselves with necromancy are the least intelligent people
>>
>>52696921

>Implying short people are pretty
>>
>>52697151
>implying charisma has anything to do with appearance
>>
>>52697165
>implying it's not based on a lot of things and appearance isn't one of them
>>
>>52697165
>Implying personality isn't a thing that makes people pretty
>>
File: joe camel.png (1MB, 1128x686px) Image search: [Google]
joe camel.png
1MB, 1128x686px
>>52697201
>implying it is
because "great personality" usually means "pretty" right? oh wait the exact opposite. That's also why joe camel is so universally reviled, she's got horrible looks and an even worse personality
>>
>>52696921
If it's in the player's handbook there is a good chance it's in the world somewhere
>>
>>52696921

>humans
>not 10 for every stat
>>
>>52697131
>least intelligent
>23 INT
though they have weak constitution and wisdom here, i give you that.
>>
>>52697329
sickle-cell and easily clogged up ears
>>
>>52697288
>Implying you definition of pretty is the only one oput there and people can't enjoy what they enjoy.

I find people i can intellectually or emotionally connect with (good personalities) more attractive and pretty than bitches with a bangin body.

Your example doesn't prove shit because she has a shit personality as well as ugly
>>
>>52697366
God damn she does have a shit personality and she is ugly, why the fuck do shitty jews keep trying to force her on us?
>>
>>52697386
Shes just shitty then, nothing to do with being Jewish, or that personality effects attractiveness.

so the comment, not only fallacious in nature, was unnecessary and moot.

Neat.
>>
File: racial stats.png (290KB, 861x1125px) Image search: [Google]
racial stats.png
290KB, 861x1125px
>>
>>52697487
looks like shit who came up with this trash
>>
>>52696921
>Humans not used as the baseline to Which all others are compared.
>>
>>52697557
Why would the strongest and smartest race be a baseline?

Dwarves and Elves can spend centuries accomplishing fucking nothing. They're worthless in almost every regard compared to humans, aside from sheer longevity. They're like really really weak really really shit vampires.
>>
I prefer just giving a template of skills and perks but that is because I see no point in running D&D style races with custom setting. If I want D&D I play D&D.

Other races ignore certain Will checks and use Int differently because their brain is wired differently. The physical differences don't come into play unless the biology is vastly different. For example Dwarves are basically monkeys and can grab with their feet which is useful in lot of things but doesn't give them extra strength.
>>
>>52697578
Because humans are the ones to come up with the grade system. Duh.
>>
>>52696921
>elfs
>dwarfs
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.