[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are ancient aliens real in your setting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: ancientaliens.png (374KB, 640x330px) Image search: [Google]
ancientaliens.png
374KB, 640x330px
Are ancient aliens real in your setting?
>>
>>52696161
Yes, but there are also current aliens.
Most are 30 feet tall.
Humans get transforming jets to compensate.
>>
If by "my setting" you mean "Warhammer Fantasy" then "yes".
>>
>>52696181

I can sympathize, I am in fact a 30 foot tall alien myself. My humans don't have transforming jets, though.

We're currently trying not to kill an entire civilization over a misunderstanding.
>>
>>52696161
I do like to include the rare "ancient crashed alien UFO" dungeon where the PCs can find alien weapons and technology as rewards (similar to that of magic weapons or items)
>>
File: Celestials.png (3MB, 1280x1274px) Image search: [Google]
Celestials.png
3MB, 1280x1274px
Yes
Tampering with humanity to accelerate the emergence of superhumans
>>
File: humans.jpg (82KB, 585x468px) Image search: [Google]
humans.jpg
82KB, 585x468px
>>52696161
>>
Yes, no, maybe and also yes.

There are MANY instances of gods-beasts older than the world the game takes place that have been educating and manipulating the natural life and its cultural/technological progression for eons.

There are also extra-dimensional beings from what is essentially the closest thing this setting has to hell, which form naturally from points where the extropic energies that spirits are made of reaches a certain critical mass. This is something that happens naturally in this hell-dimension where these spiritual forces are infinitely generated by alien physics, in turn dictated by what is essentially the devil, but also happens naturally in graveyards, and is something that can be harnessed to give one's self an immortal body if done carefully in a controlled environment. This has resulted in an ancient posthuman civilization that is technically both ancient "aliens" and ancient humans working together by virtue of the latter ascending to being the same species as the former.

There's also a collective of races of god-cyborgs from another universe where the split in god-kind that resulted in the invention of fantastic beasts and conventional life in the main game's universe never happened, who have themselves been manipulating the progression of technology on the main game's universe for as long as the native god-beasts have.

Basically, the setting's caught in a bit of a spirit-science arms race between all sorts of ancient aliens and deities that humankind has been for the most part just pawns in. The major plot element of the setting is when a man-made deity has decided to try and reverse the split between conventional life and mythical beast to try and re-engineer gods so that beast and human kind won't be the pawns anymore.
>>
>>52696853

These guys look like they're in suits stepping over scenery made from miniatures.
>>
No, Earth is among the first 3% of habitable planets that will ever exist. Every earlier starter got wiped out by cosmic rays bursts, annihilated by asteroids, or swallowed by primordial black holes just because the universe hats life.
>>
Yes. Pic related. They crashed into the world during a cataclysm enacted by notAtlantean gods, as they were teleported into orbit along with the asteroids that ended the notAtlantean civlization and created the Age of Darkness.

They now make up one of the major races of the world, traveling merchants and tinkerers of technology.

There are other aliens of course, the sinister beings from between the stars who wish to conquer and enslave (the Dominion of the Black), the transdimensional descendents of the ancient and destroyed Snakefolk empire (reptoid infiltrators), and so many others that I will be stealing from Starfinder
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.