[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 374
Thread images: 43

File: UW.jpg (249KB, 803x1000px) Image search: [Google]
UW.jpg
249KB, 803x1000px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

Wilderness Edition! Are you excited for the Ultimate Wilderness book coming later this year? Are you excited for the Shifter class coming with it? How about the rulesets, the rules in Ultimate Intrigue and Horror Adventures are pretty decent, if niche, do you think we'll see rules that can be used a lot more often given that a lot of games go innawoods at one point!

Tell me anything about times you've had in the wilderness! The Wilds!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: https://pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread: >>52674877
>>
>>52679347
HAET WILDERNESS ADVENTURES
>>
>>52679367
Whats wrong with going innawoods!?
>>
Dragons 2 greentext when?
>>
>>52679409
Soon. We just finished up
>>
Lets say you are in a duel against a lancefucker as a martial character.

He has stuff like spirited charge, ride-by attack and all.

What is the best way to deal with him?
>>
>>52679441
Get to higher ground, block charge lanes, etc., etc.
>>
>>52679441
Don't try to dodge roll. Unless you're dexfag, in which case definitely try to dodge roll.
>>
>>52679347
bestiary 6 when
>>
>>52679469
PDFs aren't even out yet, so... Probably like a month before they're scrubbed
>>
File: Akuuu.png (707KB, 1108x1010px) Image search: [Google]
Akuuu.png
707KB, 1108x1010px
Level 4, human only, 20 point buy.

How do I make a semi decent bloodrager?
>>
>>52679482
Go full dexfag as an Exciter/Fractured Mind Spiritualist, faggot
>>
>>52679482
Something like 16 str, 12 dex, 14 con, 8 int, 10 wis, 14 cha? Depends on your bloodline a bit, but put your racial bonus in strength
>>
>>52679499
Probably destined for bloodline.
>>
>>52679507
then your charisma score is a bit less important, as long as you have it at 12 you'll be fine
>>
>>52679395
because unnaground superior.
>>
>>52679544
>Its another 'i want to marry a drow episode'

fucking snore.
>>
SHARDWALKERS IN LESS THAN 17 HOURS
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>52679558

What is shard walkers?
>>
>>52679558
The next few days are going to be wild. I'm not going to join in on the shitposting at all, I have to see where it goes.
>>
>>52679558
ME NOT BEING PICKED IN LESS THAN 17 HOURS
>>
>>52679499
>>52679507
>this reminds me about the bloodrager I played once
>tfw I will never play him again because he died like a bitch in a TPK and the DM didn't reboot

I just wanted to smash
>>
>>52679347
Please let the shifter be good or fun

P L E A S E
>>
File: unnaground.jpg (4MB, 3488x5380px) Image search: [Google]
unnaground.jpg
4MB, 3488x5380px
>>52679553
Drow?

We fantasy vietcong now.
>>
>>52679581
It's okay, if I'm rejected I'm going to wait for Overlewd anon to deliver
>>
>>52679558
>>52679566
Argentum! What languages are available in shardwalkers?

There are empty lines on our character sheets as we await this information!
>>
>>52679544
Pffffhahaha. Urban is da bes.
>>
File: hahahahmanadabiggest.jpg (943KB, 2773x2979px) Image search: [Google]
hahahahmanadabiggest.jpg
943KB, 2773x2979px
>>52679623
>>
>>52679592
Please no
>>
File: max2.jpg (161KB, 721x978px) Image search: [Google]
max2.jpg
161KB, 721x978px
Oh heck, it’s Dragons 2 green text time!

>Lightning strikes the top of the ziggurat, which emits a spooky red glow as the sky darks
>The party agrees that this is not a Good Thing
>They press onward, finding bound Brock atop the ziggurat, along with the two arena champions involved in this kidnapped plot
>Barbatos the Bellicose wields a staff and declares a ROYAL RUMBLE, IN FRONT OF A LIVE STUDIO AUDIENCE
>Janunga the Jade Blade wields, in fact, a blade made from jade and mostly looks embarrassed
>Aurora exchanges insults with the two champions and combat begins
>Rinka lines up a shot of devastating power, calling forth the SEARING FLAMES OF THE SUN
>Barbatos gets roasted, but he’s still standing, and now he looks serious!
>The party goes on the offensive, but Barbatos is a tough nut to crack, deflecting all attacks
>He reveals his staff conceals a fucking canon! He aims for Rinka but misses
>Lio and Calsi buff the party, allowing everyone to land some hits! Another shot from Rinka and attacks from Rory down the champion
>Aurora climbs the Zig, grabbing Janunga and hurling his ass into the fray
>He’s on his feet in no time, glowing green and slashing the party with incredible speed
>Calsi attempts to charge him, but he teleports away leaving an after-image that hardens into jade, trapping her!
>The others give pursuit

1/2
>>
File: max.jpg (256KB, 974x1248px) Image search: [Google]
max.jpg
256KB, 974x1248px
>>52679738
>Aurora stuns him, Rory leaps off the Zig to attack, Mei casually walks up and stabs him, finally Rinka obliterates him with a blast of magic so powerful it leaves her totally exhausted!
>Meanwhile, Lio climbs the Zig to rescue Brock, and Calsi rips herself out of the jade and follows
>The portal is getting huge and out of control, and a massive white-scaled claw reaches out of it and tries to grab Brock!
>Lio and Calsi pull Brock to safety while the others beat the claw back, but an enormous blast of freezing white fog spews out of the portal!
>Everybody takes some damage but manages to survive, and the portal closes
>Brock is safe and opens up a portal directly to the Queen’s bedchambers, where the Queen herself lounging about in her true form
>She’s happy to see Brock but annoyed to learn that the entire scheme was orchestrated by the mysterious Lady Tiu… who is in fact the Queen’s older sister!
>The queen briefly implies that there’s bad blood between the two, regarding the issue of the Queen’s methods of obtaining power
>But nevermind that, the Queen has rewards! Everybody gets tons of gems! And tons of cake!
>Everyone snacks on delicious cake, except Rory who can’t have chocolate

Tune in next time, where everyone gets insulin shots!
>>
>>52679759
>except for Rory who can't have chocolate

Kek
>>
>>52679759
>Rinka is totally exhausted

Truly she is a megumeme
>>
File: dig die dig again.jpg (13KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
dig die dig again.jpg
13KB, 275x183px
>>52679736
It's too late! We fighting guerilla war against the Elves and their innawoods now!
>>
>>52679347
Some of the files in the other pp folder from the pastabin are corrupted.
>>
File: Nami_wanted_poster.png (492KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Nami_wanted_poster.png
492KB, 900x675px
>>52678685
Decided to just go full Sorceror with the feats, as much as Nami is labelled as the Thief of the group she doesn't actually do that much Rogue-ey stuff that I'd think to spend a feat on, though if any of you think I'm wrong feel free to look the sheet over and tell me what's up.
>>
>>52680013
I'd make her a Sphere Caster since I don't remember One Piece people needing verbal or somatic components.

Elementalist or Stormborn Sorcerer with focus casting would be good a start.
>>
>tfw playing high con barbarian with toughness
>tfw have FCB for more HP with human feat so I get it with the alternate for better superstitious
>tfw massive defenses all around
Gonna be honest I've never felt more secure. This is a fuck ton of HP.

At level 6 I'm looking at 108HP.
>>
>>52680061

Barbarians are fantastic.
>>
>>52680044
I know next to nothing about Spheres, honestly, but if you take a look at the sheet you'll see I actually did do the Stormborn Sorceror, gestalted into an archetyped UC Rogue and the Silent Spell Metamagic feat, since you're right in that OP characters tend to not need verbal or somatic components unless it's a special, named attack.

I'll link it again here so people don't have to go to a different page to get the link to the sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1173648
>>
>>52680072
The human FCB is almost too strong.
>>
>>52680080
Spheres allows a lot more customization for magical powers. Things like Spell Components are considred drawbacks, so you could just make Nami a Stormborn Sorcerer or Primal Air Sorcerer or just an Elementalist.

Then you could just give her the focus casting drawwback which means she needs to be holding her rod to cast(unless she doesn't need to do that) then you can focus on weather and destruction as you see fit.
>>
>>52680061
I think RAW on the feat is actually HP+Skill points or alternate racial, not your choice of two of three.
>>
>>52680098
I'll look into it, but for now I'm pretty happy, all things considered, with the build I've got now.

Now if only there was a way to easily get people flat-footed in a fog, sneak attack electricity shocks for days boooiiii!
>>
>>52680101

I mean, HP + FCB is the same thing as toughness. Doesn't really seem worth a feat.
>>
>>52680080
>>52680098
It also saves you feats since you can just say she only needs her rod to cast. I suggest you look into learning spheres as it makes porting anime characters A LOT easier as there's less "fat" you need to include from the regular casting classes. It's designed to be customizable.
General Drawbacks(Focus Casting:Rod)-She needs her rod to use her magical abilities
Sphere Specific Drawbacks
Energy Focus(Electricity)-You can only use electrical destruction attacks
>>
>>52680123
I get you. I assume this is supposed to be an NPC build. 21 charisma at 9 seems a little low for a sorcerer.
>>
File: 1491767548733.jpg (738KB, 2231x1107px) Image search: [Google]
1491767548733.jpg
738KB, 2231x1107px
We have lewd spells and feats, and we run lewd games, but why don't we have lewd psionics, akasha, or initiators?
>>
>>52680175
Because you can find all those things in hell, so kill yourself.
>>
>>52680151
Don't forget it's also gestalted so I had to divert some resources elsewhere in order to make it a bit more faithful to how somewhat rounded the character is (somewhat at the expense of real combat efficiency), so we're left with a lot of Dex investment as well as some Int for skill points (100 skill points!). I'm also using Automatic Bonus Progression since anime characters usually are strong by themselves instead of relying on items, and then just halve the money our heroes get to spend on various items. Funnily enough it ends up making them slightly stronger than they would be otherwise since I'm using the "chart+2 levels" system rather than spending like, 25% of their gold on a +4 headband.
>>
File: 1482874363189.png (1MB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1482874363189.png
1MB, 1280x1600px
>>52679759

SIBLING RIVALRY INBOUND!!
>>
>>52680213
red head is cutest
>>
Time is counting down on Shardwalkers.

What caused the meme collapse?
>>
>>52680258
A literal plant that people wanted to fuck so much that a copycat got made
>>
>>52680243
This man gets it
>>
>>52680175
Because DSP isn't filled with fucking faggots like this general is.
>>
>>52680285
Is it a copy? I haven't read.
>>
>>52680308
its not really a copy in anything but that it is also a plantgirl.
>>
>>52680285
who what huh???

I don't understand any of that sentence
>>
>>52680332
Look at the shardwalkers apps

People want to fuck the plant
>>
>>52680304
I'm sorry, which company printed Tailful Polymorph, again?
>>
>>52680351
In a joke book.
>>
File: cuteblondegirl.png (2MB, 1000x1415px) Image search: [Google]
cuteblondegirl.png
2MB, 1000x1415px
On a scale of 1 to weapons grade autism, how bad would it be to model a character after an idealized version of a long gone school crush? I'm gonna say pretty damn autistic is my guess. I still might do it though.
>>
>>52680364
11, with a side of creepy stalker to boot
>>
>>52680351
Same one that printed None Of That Weeaboo Crap. idfk what that says about them, though.
>>
>>52680368
t. woman

>>52680364
I say do it, not like they're gonna find out, right?
>>
>>52680364
Let her go anon. Don't let her occupy your heart like this.
>>
>>52680364

Quite possibly the most autistic thing I've ever heard.

Also pretty goddamn creepy.
>>
Any of the characters in Wild Weird West look interesting? It doesn't seem to get brought up as much as the other games.
>>
>>52680364
Dude, creepy.

Instead, make a character based on the hypothetical child you'd have with her, with the two of you as the parents, and do ERP with her. Don't forget to have a lesbian Oedipus complex.
>>
>>52680399
now we're talking lads.
>>
>>52680398
There's a lot of interesting there, its just not Golarion so it doesn't get talked about
>>
>>52680364
I actually don't see the problem with it. Seems like you might get some decent characters out of referencing a real person, if loosely.
>>
>>52680398

I like Magua a lot, classic western character
>>
>>52680399
Already did that route.
>>
>>52680422
It's not like I still talk to, live near, or even like them anymore. We've grown way apart, and she went off the political deep end.I just liked how life was back then.
>>
>>52679759
This sounds anime as shit and I don't like it.
>>
>>52679759
Sounds anime as shit and I like it.
>>
>>52680474
well its a good thing you're not in the game
>>
Is ancap chaotic evil?
>>
>>52680495
probably, given the way most ancap philosophies work out in practice.
>>
>>52680482
Why I would waste my time for such vapid, shallow and inane story?
>>
>>52680507
i dunno man, fun things are fun
>>
>>52680507
Those grapes are really sour, aren't they?
>>
>>52680435

You mean Magwau? The whole 'Trickster' looks a bit worrying but that's just bad experience with players using that archetype to be an asshole.

Kachina looks pretty cool, they look to be engaging a lot with the main plot.
>>
>>52680511
Entertainment varies accordingly ones cultural level and personal experience.
Back in the day people like Arneson or Kuntz (the guy who played Robilar) were well read educated man beyond their own fields of expertise because it was demanded to have a better than pre-university knowledge on humanities if you were into wargames like they were. To this one must also add a great interest into literature which helped to shape D&D.
In our time millenials doesn't even fucking read LotR and just watch the movies, if it helps to get the idea of how poorly trained they are respect to cultural criticism. Their criteria is weak because they can't tell the bullshit from the well crafted thanks to a rampant utilitarian vision on culture and too much time spending in media like video games or Netflix. Narrative in pen and paper RPGs has been contaminated by the shallow power fantasy of shonen and has leave behind the ethos of its sources which are the works of Anderson, Howard, Leiber and Leiber.
>>
>>52680627

i dunno about you, but The Lord of The Rings books were boring as fuck.
>>
>>52680627
Well la-dee fucking da

Why do you care, as long as the players are having fun it doesn't fucking matter

Arguably shonen anime fightan shows are better for the week to week narrative a game is presented in, rather than a long epic where details may be lost

More importantly, the existence of one does not preclude the existence of the others.

So fuck off back to /lit/ if you're going to be snob, fuck off back to /v/ if you're going to whine about people liking shit you don't like, and go ahead and fuck off to /reddit/ in general because you're a pretentious cunt.
>>
>>52680655
t. millennial

Please educate yourself before attempting to argue about culture.
>>
>>52680668
>WHAAA PEOPLE CAN'T LIKE THINGS I DON'T LIKE MUH CULTURE

Fuck off /pol/
>>
>>52680668
>please educate yourself

What are you, some kind of SJW? I thought the alt-right argues based on feelings only.
>>
>>52680678
>>52680676
Naniiiiiii?
>>
File: 1486936581492.png (1MB, 1200x1694px) Image search: [Google]
1486936581492.png
1MB, 1200x1694px
>>52680685
Shrodinger's Cuck.

Speaking of cats, have there been any good big fat cat tats in /pfg/ games lately? I wanna know if we have the catgirl demographic covered.
>>
>>52680641
If they were boring then why you are into a narrative hobby? The Lord of the Rings trilogy are like Howrad's short tales, the Mother's Milk of whoever haves a minimum of interest into sword and sorcery.
Are you telling me that you get into this hobby from visual media influences then? Or you are into it because you are a ludopath?
>>
>>52680685
Literally nobody likes you, kill yourself
>>
>>52680668
You see.
I find fancy restaurant food delicious, its complex flavors and unique combinations of taste brought into existence by masterful creativity and skilled hands.

But a hamburger is fine too. Its flavor is strong and yummy and it sates my hunger quite well.

I like both, each in its own way.
So its fine for a game to be shounen-style, high heroic fantasy where the heroes swoop in, smack their way into victory and get to live happily ever after without much thought into the global picture. Capisci?
>>
>>52680698
Oh sick 10 dollar words dude, making you look really smart

What are you, 14?
>>
>>52680697
I'm not sure there's a single cat in any game. Dogs are hot right now.
>>
>>52680697
Catgirls are old hat, the new meta is Plant Waifus
>>
>>52680727
Who are the fuckable plants?

Tell me about them and why they're cute.
>>
>>52680655
If the narrative hooks then you will track of it unless you have the attention spand of a goldfish.
>>
>>52680746
You're drunk anon go home
>>
>>52680736
Aoife is basically a forest spirit plant girl thats a sweet cinnamon bun by day and a murderous beast that punishes those who harm nature by night. And by night I mean 'whenever she changes shape' She speaks for the trees, the trees say 'fuck you'

Ebonspring is basically a psychotic yandere that will manipulate your memories and fuck with you so thats kinda hot too. But its mostly by accident that she does it
>>
>>52680641
The only boring parts for me were the parts with only bilbo and sam. They were well written but SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO goddamn slow, even compared to the rest of the books.
>>
> Shardwalkers closes today
> BitF closes Friday
> WWW closes Monday
> Blingmaker closes Wednesday
> Not much after that

Hype's been pretty low overall. No sweeping rounds of reviews, not much memery going on. Maybe there are finally enough games.
>>
>>52680701
Your analogy is flawed.
If you are into fine cuisine you ever will go back to burgers unless you are in a hurry and there is nothing else to sate your hunger, and even then you will have your reticence since fast food does wreck your health.
If you go back to juvenile anime from a narrative point of view then you may have emotional problems since you are aware of how shallow it is.
>>
Any new news on DSP?

How did the Highlander turn out?
When is PoW Errata?
Are we getting Pharaoh since Sslaran quit DSP?
>>
>>52680789
>if you have fine cuisine once you can never enjoy a good burger again

Not all burgers are fast food, you dumbass, and that implication is fucking retarded

Consider suicide.
>>
>>52680815
They way in which you constructed the analogy pretty much implied burgers=fast food since there are fine cuisine burger recipes which are certainly healthy like salmon burger.
Unless you think the elaboration of burgers makes them a lower form of cooking regardless of recipe.
>>
>>52680845
You fucking retard not everything is 'fast food' or 'fine cuisine'

Holy shit are you actually autistic? Stop using these fucking 10 dollar words they don't make you look smart, just like a cunt.
>>
File: fugabug.jpg (120KB, 515x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fugabug.jpg
120KB, 515x1000px
>>52679347
Fug-a-bug claims this thread in the name of Starfinder. We /sfg/ now.

Would *you* fug a bug, /sfg/?
>>
>>52680789
>It's impossible to enjoy high-quality things only from time to time, since tasting the fruits of fucking Eden will cause you to lapse into irrevocable despondency should you eat a goddamn burger.
>>
IM VERY SMART AND HIGH CULTURE
*TILTS WINE GLASS*
*FLIPS OPEN A BIG BOOK*
*SMOKES PIPE*
>>
>>52680889
Stop feeding that autistic millennial troll and answer my question
>>52680871
>>
>>52680903
Fedoras are classy too, right guys?

Suspenders too? Hell yeah.
>>
>>52680855
Oh so there are restaurants that charge you around the 120$ just because and chefs commit suicide when they have a Michelin star taken from them because they are just autistic faggots.
>>
>>52680938
What?
>>
>>52680789
>fine cuisine
Doesn't hold a candle to Mexican or Southeast Asian food trucks
>>
>>52680807
Been waiting like four threads to answer this. I'm on the PoW errata team now too. For what it's worth, Keledrath has done a damn lot of work - Primal Fury and Broken Blade are looking great - but this is a huge project.that's claimed the souls of some of the previous writers. We're doing our best and still actively working on it, though we don't have a timeframe on release.

Sorry for not being able to be more concrete answers - that's the thing about this project. We never know if we've caught all the stuff in need of errata - we just get as much as we can. But then we find more...

Hgh, sorry. We're doing our best, and we hope you'll bear with us.
>>
>>52680965
Is there any reason you haven't just released what you have done, then continue to work on it in the open? Right now it's just primal fury, broken blade, and the Zenith strikes that are the biggest issues. Just having fixes for those out in the open would be nice, so we can at least play them without every GM banning them.

What about the other two questions?
>>
>>52681003
The thing is the reworks of Fury and Blade are actually a secondary goal of the errata. The primary one is fixing the mess of typos, inaccurate descriptions, incorrect durations, non-functional abilities and so on. Like an errata normally would. Fury and Blade just happen to be being reworked from scratch after their core concept (that is, full attacks with bonus damage at no cost...) turned out to actually be a really damn terrible idea.
>>
>>52681048
>>52681003
Also, not ignoring you, but I don't have answers to your other two questions. If you meant 'highlord' rather than 'highlander'... well, it's in the playtest pastebin in the OP. Otherwise my answer is a resounding '???'.
>>
>>52681061
What about the avowed? Isn't it going through some reworks? Could I submit it to a game or is it going to change in the future?

>No answer about pharaoh
RIP
>>
>>52681113

Avowed isn't DSP. That's ForrestFire.
>>
>>52681132
whoops, my bad
>>
>>52681113
>>52681132
I also work for FFS, but it's fairly stable right now. They're getting 6+int skills and Pact skills are being buffed to include a scaling +1/2 level bonus to a USEFUL skill (a la Inquisitor and Bard's class features), the bonus shape at 2 will no longer be tied to pact, Otyugh pact is recieving buffs (though not a rework, just improvements to existing abilities), On My Command is going to become a shape (for lazylocks), Aether Circus can now have multiple missiles fired at the same target (and is being retuned so that this isn't batshit OP), Aether Beast may be getting a buff, and Area Shapes 2 is getting replaced.

Nation Pact might be getting a larger rework in the future, so if you're worried about things changing too much then it's not ideal. As always, though, we'll try to include options for people who liked the old version if we do rework it.

TL;DR: largest changes are that area shape damage increase now comes online at level 10 rather than being based on shape rank, skills are getting buffed, and Otyugh pact is getting buffed.
>>
>>52680965

Isn't there going to be an errata playtest?
I'd gotten a 'yes' on that before and have a handful of problems I've noticed saved for when it goes open.
>>
>>52681191
I've seen lots of talk (or at least desire for) more utility clauses - is that going to be Avowed 1 or 2, along with the new items meant to boost the shapes?
>>
File: 1489812685966.jpg (99KB, 767x563px) Image search: [Google]
1489812685966.jpg
99KB, 767x563px
>pushes way into the thread

I have to ask myself why anyone would bother to play this ancient, convoluted mess when such an elegant system as 5e Dungeons & Dragons exists?

And don't try and play nice w/ me and say "Oh, it's okay if you don't like PF, play what you like! :3" Don't bother to do that, because I know for a fact you are all deviant pedophiles.
>>
File: let him rot.gif (10KB, 600x242px) Image search: [Google]
let him rot.gif
10KB, 600x242px
>>
File: 1427218044874.png (148KB, 2500x1645px) Image search: [Google]
1427218044874.png
148KB, 2500x1645px
You know, I've been meaning to fill up my bait folder. Can I get some images?
>>52681407
This is a nice one.
>>
>>52681407
This is a reply, though
And this >>52681413
>>
>>52681399
Because bounded accuracy is shit, and I like being able to play on multiple levels of power and have a game go from level one to whatever level I deem appropriate to stop it at.

Because I can run a fucking 25th level game with mythic rules and have my players fight Godzilla, Cthulhu, and Rodan if I want to.

Good luck with trying that in 4e or 5e, or any other game outside of RIFTS and Rolemaster.
>>
>>52681446
>autism.post
>>
>>52680175
Go look up Ardavia on 1d4chan. they have plenty of uses for psionic lewd powers, and they're all ones in the core DSP book (ectoplasmic coccoon, for instance....)
>>
>>52681454
Nonsense. Autism would be 2hu or bounded accuracy. Kitchen sink by the seat of your pants gamemastery is the exact opposite of everything autistic. Fuck your rule adhesion and your unimaginative "rules are everything" nonsense. Give me insane pulp fantasy with dragons that rule worlds and ships that sail through space in a non-vacuum universe.

And if you have a problem with that, you are the problem with /tg/.
>>
Is Life Oracle the best way to heal slut?
>>
>>52681460
https://1d4chan.org/index.php?search=Ardavia&title=Special%3ASearch&fulltext=Search

Damn it anon, you got my hopes up.
>>
>>52681399
5es character creation rules are shallow and designed with lobotomized GoT watching casuals in mind. Once you realize George R. R. Martin is a hack compared to the likes of Kinoko Nasu and Neal Stephenson, and once you realize that Titties and Dragons is a toxic waste encroaching on the culture which built its genre from the ground up, you will understand.

Until then, have fun being a meme.
>>
>>52681511
Vitalist. Especially if bonding with an ally involves physical cuddlesome intimacy bonus points for shamefully reluctant lesbianism.
>>
When have you all dealt with your irrational lizard brains in a game?
>>
>>52681380
I honestly have no idea. Sorry 'bout that. Playtesting errata seems like a weird move though - it's mostly just typo fixes and the like... Maybe for PF and BB? I don't know.

>>52681396
The biggest problem we're encountering is mostly that the Avowed doesn't really have many out of combat situations it can't contribute to. Designing modulations is fairly easy - "What would be fun to throw at someone?" - but a utility ability is harder. We need to find an option that's both WORTH one twentieth of all your class resources (so none of the weird super-situational wizard spells) and not balanced by its uses per day.

As usual, we're very much open to suggestions.
>>
>>52681513
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Ardarvia

He spelled it wrong. Also, Helotry of Xiombarg.
>>
>>52681528

I've never looked at DSP Psionics stuff before, what's the run down?
>>
>>52681533
What is a lizard brain?
>>
>>52681552
Vitalist bonds with allies, can use their massive, massive healing powers at range and to bolster their saves and protect them, or redirect damage and healing to those best able to take it.
>>
>>52681582

Do they get any offensive capabilities?
>>
>>52681545
Minor question: Why does Nightfall only scale to Deeper Darkness at level 10, when Deeper Darkness is only one spell level higher than Darkness?

I'm glad that scaling happens, but it feels like it comes on a bit late, and at levels 6-9 will be more useful as radar than actual darkness.
>>
>>52681589
Almost none. they gain a fewpsionic powers that can inflict dmage and redirect damage to enemies, but they really are HEALER, THE MEDIC and little else.
>>
>>52681545
Playtesting sounded to me more like a "this is what we have so far, what have we missed, what needs more looking at" phase.

Are you planning on generally tuning down a number of high damaging and destructive options from the non-PF/BB disciplines as well?
>>
>>52681594
I honestly don't know (that was one of Forrest's), but my best guess is because at-will deeper darkness might make DMs reee at earlier levels. Or we just spitballed it and that concern hadn't been raised before. I'll bring it up.
>>
>>52681599
>Not knowing about the Sadist/Life Leech archetype combo

Anon...

(Also, expanded knowledge can give you just about anything)
>>
>>52681621

Looking at this class is pretty overwhelming not knowing how psionics works.
>>
>>52681545
Tavs, I just want to say that in practice, the Awoooed is pretty fun to play.

Just had my first chance at playing a Body Pact character last night. Level one, only thing she has right now is Personal Gravity.

>"I know, guys! To get around these dangers, let's walk on the ceiling instead of the ground." t. Awoooed
>"Yeah, because people can just put their feet on the wall, and ignore gravity..." t. Scimitar Guy
>"Can... can you not?" t. Perplexed Awoooed

Also have a question.

If I'm using Personal Gravity such that my relative "Down" is sideways, would that allow me to use Aether Wrath as if it were a big line attack? If not, how does one determine the objective "down"? Also, if I were on the ceiling with Personal Gravity and cooking some flapjacks up for the party, would I need to hold the pan oriented for normal gravity, or the gravity affecting me?
>>
>>52681631
Vitalist is very simple in concept.

>You get a collective thought network that's at will telepathy between your party
>You can spread around any healing from one member of the network to another, for free, so healing is never wasted
>Being in the network also ignores any range limit (apart from the range of the collective itself), so you can heal from afar at no penalty
>Also you can do buffs
>The biggest deal is that you get Spirit of Many, which says 'for 1 power point you can copypaste your buff/healing power onto another target'
>Everything else is just supporting abilities

Sadist/Life Leech is a twist on the idea, where you also forcibly trap enemies in your collective, and force debuffs on them and drain their life force.
>>
>>52681612
Kind of out of the scope of the current project, unfortunately. Our goal is getting it functional as soon as possible.

>>52681650
Personal Gravity's line about changing the direction of gravity is effectively just alternate fluff for the Spider Climb spell, so... it's still the same direction as normal. As for the flapjacks, that's basically a fluff concern. Ask your DM.
>>
>>52680627
> Mah superior Western fantasy, plz no ruin with shitty asians.
>>
>>52681663

It's too bad there isn't a masochist archetype.
>>
>>52681693
That's... odd. Errata is good, but I think number balancing across the board was what a lot of people were hoping for, in addition to general corrections.
>>
What kind of benefits would you give to a char that can move at 1000 kmph?
>>
>>52681693
>Kind of out of the scope of the current project, unfortunately. Our goal is getting it functional as soon as possible.
Wait, BB/PF is not getting toned down damage wise?
>>
File: mirana.jpg (375KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
mirana.jpg
375KB, 1280x905px
I let a player get a tiger mount for 1k. I think this might've 'been a mistake, unless I'm missing something.

A DC10 ride check, which they succeed on a nat 3, lets them do a charge with an average of 46 damage.

What is the downside to one of these fuckers?
>>
Its Thursday again, which means LOGS are coming.

Will Bonbon get saved?
Will Lysander redeem himself?
Will Gloriana give more hugs?
Will Sigmund hatefuck Cashmere in a dark mine?
Will the workers rebellion of trolls get them all killed?
>>
>>52681801
Won't fit into dungeons, terrible will saves, HP and other statistics won't scale.
>>
>>52681801
You know those wizard or sorcerer players that buy a cl1 wand of magic missile to help them out at low level?

Notice how its useless before they barely even begin to use it?

Thats pretty much animals for you. An expensive non scaling piece of equipment that will be good for a couple of encounters before falling off hard. Except this one has a chance of dying early, essentially squandering the investment even further.
>>
>>52681750
>>52681739
BB and PF are, yes, but they're the only ones for now. Keledrath and I would both like to do larger reworks, but the bossm'n want errata done as soon as possible - and honestly, so do we.
>>
>>52681818
Nightwalkers don't get killed, they're too useful as corruption cumdumps.
>>
>>52681973
They'll just wish they were dead!
>>
>>52681973
Corruption might get thermodynamic rules, can only flow from more corrupt to less.
>>
File: IMG_2840.jpg (83KB, 599x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2840.jpg
83KB, 599x351px
>>52681818
PAST TENSE
>>
>>52681973
Trolls worker's rebellion gets all the nobles killed, the PCs join Bonbon in formal troll cocksleeve attire.
>>
>>52681693
Alright, fair enough.

Now say that through purely hypothetical means I've found myself hanging at one of the Lagrange points of the Golarion-Golarion's Moon system by way of teleportation and trickery. Constructing the effects of gravity in a Newtonian system, the net force of gravity on the character is 0, while constructing it in a Relativistic system, the curvature of spacetime would be flat relative to the two main bodies of the system. What direction would be the objective down?

Also, as there is an objective down, does this mean that you could use Aether Wrath to orient yourself in situations where "up" and "down" would be ambiguous?
>>
>>52681818
>Will Gloriana give more hugs?

You've gotta hug cute girls, especially if they're unhappy or in need!
>>
>>52681818

Didn't Gloriana try to hook Cashmere up with a bunch of sailors? I can totally see her try to do that again with Lysander.
>>
File: bottle of endless alcohol.png (160KB, 311x323px) Image search: [Google]
bottle of endless alcohol.png
160KB, 311x323px
So, DSP printed this in the April book. It only references alcohol; but how much for a bottle of endless cum___?
>>
What is more common in creatures past CR 8. Flight ability or spell resistance?
>>
>>52682029
And monsters are particularly full of corruption!

The nightwalkers lose corruption after a full day of rest, so they can be used by a whole settlement to help from the least to the most corrupted selflessly!
>>
>>52679347
>Are you excited for the Ultimate Wilderness book coming later this year?
No, because knowing Paizo most of them have probably never spent a week innawoods, or even studied ecology, especially since most modern professional ecological studies and practitioners would trigger those fags hard.

So, no. In fact I expect it to fill me with rage and contempt
>t. Ecology undergrad
>>
>>52682155

I prefer it being endless alcohol, I want that item!
>>
>>52682200

What sort of mutation would trolls give you?
>>
>>52682259
hymen regeneration
>>
>>52682259

Stupidly enormous bits.
>>
>>52679347
Hello /tg/, i will start my first campaign of pathfinder, starting level 1.
My party is all good aligned characters, i decided to make a healer/buffer.
What class should i make and telent/spells to maximize this?
>>
File: 1431911115329.png (87KB, 333x282px) Image search: [Google]
1431911115329.png
87KB, 333x282px
>>52682359

Oracle! Take your pick of the Mysteries, but you're totally sounding like you want to go for an Oracle (plus, the Sorcerer-style casting makes it easier to learn than the Cleric.)
>>
>>52682150
You don't think she wants his fae-infused cock all to herself?
>>
>>52682259
Rougher, mossy skin and better regeneration
>>
>>52680364

Pretty autistic.

But when we did it in Bliss Stage, said character ended up as one of my favorites because she quickly diverged from reality.
>>
>>52681835
>>52681961
I can't reasonably stop it from fitting in the dungeons as they have large things in them already, and I don't see the tiger falling off for a while as the party just hit 3 with slow progression. With CR 4 it's basically a 2nd party for the next 2 levels, which I imagine taking 2 to 8 sessions.

The will save is something I did totally miss though, and since I have a shaman encounter planned I will probably use dominate animal on that shit in the hopes that it puts the fear of god in them.

That said, a CL1 magic missile wand is a trash comparison. This is something that can wreck up to CR6 targets with one attack, alone, at the same price. Even if you squander it, it's cheaper than a necklace of fireballs bead...
>>
>>52682383
I saw Oracle with life mystery, but i dont know wich class can heal more, Oracle/cleric (i saw vitalist class in this thread).
The ma in problemi for me, is that i never played pathfinder, and i font know witch talent/spell should i take to male a good healer
>>
>>52682579
>and i font know witch talent/spell should i take to male a good healer

Making a good healer is brain-dead simple. Life Oracles and Clerics can convert their spells *into* healing spells, so you don't have to pick any to prepare.

What you want to look out for are spells that give bonuses to your friends or penalties to your foes.

As for Mysteries, the easiest to use for Life is Enhanced Cures.
>>
>>52682359
Oradin!
>>
>>52679469
Bestiary 5 was weak as shit, muh lovecraft!
>>
>>52679441
Caltrops. Readied Actions with a Brace Weapon, etc.
>>
>>52682598
Thanks a lot!
>>
So, how many of you nerds have actually played a game that went 1-20 and tasted those sweet, sweet capstone abilities and level 9 spells?

I have
>>
>>52682606

>muh lovecraft!

I still can't believe how much of a wet stinky fart that whole obsession was.

MUH DEEP ONES, MUH CTHULHU, MUH STRANGE AEONS!

And then... Nothing. It didn't impact the lore in any way, it didn't change the way we see the setting in any way, it didn't change nothing. It was like it was built to satisfy JJ's huge boner for all things Lovecraft, and only for this boner.
>>
File: 1382545653231.png (236KB, 900x800px) Image search: [Google]
1382545653231.png
236KB, 900x800px
>>52682640

Delete this, you elitist asshole!

The closest I've ever reached was 3 to 16, and it's still ongoing.
>>
>>52679469
April 26
>>
>>52682641
Don't forget JJ has gone on record saying that Rovagug is stronger than Azathoth
>>
>>52682653
Cool, what class are you playing?
>>
>>52682687

F-fighter!
>>
>>52682640
The closest i've ever gotten was 3 to 14. It unfortunately died because of excessive power gaming.

everyone power gamed, even me just to keep up
>>
>>52682641
They have a knack for dropping the ball when they actually try to introduce that shit, especially in Carrion Crown. A refluffed Hangman's Noose is a much better approach, and Strange Aeons should've been a collective of modules rather than an adventure path.
>>
>>52682709
Nice, I love fighters. I played a witch myself, but we had a Fighter and Paladin in our party who were goddamn monsters when the gloves were off. Good luck with the rest of your campaign, dude!
>>
>>52682760

Thanks! I'll do my best!
>>
>>52682640
Same here, campaign went for over a year and a half
ARMOR AS DR, WOUNDS, AND AUTOMATIC BONUS PROGRESSION NEVER AGAIN
>>
>>52682747
Talking of Carrion Crown I do intend to do a Halloween marathon this year using Haunting of Harrowstone, The Skinsaw Murders and Dreams of the Yellow King.
My only question is how to refluf them so it makes sense.
>>
File: 1487303746433.jpg (122KB, 736x1145px) Image search: [Google]
1487303746433.jpg
122KB, 736x1145px
Don't hide it from me, /pfg/.

What would your character do if she were sold into slavery?
>>
>>52683009
Escape, go back to my group split the proceeds then do it again?
>>
>>52683009
>she
>playing females
>>
>>52683009
Shapeshift into a bird and fuck off
>>
>>52683009
MacGyver her way out.
>>
File: 1436073552243.jpg (13KB, 360x300px) Image search: [Google]
1436073552243.jpg
13KB, 360x300px
>>52682155
Really? Is this what you're going for this early in the morning?
Okay.

A vial of spunk (.25cc) is 14-140 euros. We can average this to be about 77 per .25cc or 80 euros for ease of math. However, .25cc is very little compared to the cups or liters that paizo stats it's alcohol in. If I'm assuming correctly, So let's upscale this.

Assuming that a bottle of wine is 1 liter, or 1,000ml and that a 1 cc = 1 ml, then we know that 1 liter worth of spunk should be worth (80 x 4 x 1,000) or 320,000 euros. For ease of math, assume that 1 euro = 1 USD, and that 1 gp = 20$ (From d20 modern). Thus, 1 liter of high bull spunk would cost you 16,000gp. Since you'll need 50x that amount, you'll have to drop 800,000gp + 500 for your bottle of endless spunk; half if you're crafting.

Of course, that's the hard way of doing that. If you want to make it cheaper, you'll have to put in some work.

An average human male produces 2 to 5ml. We'll average this for 3.5ml. You'll need 50 liters using the above example, or 14286 loads. Untrained labor is only 1 silver, which means that you're looking to spend around 1,427 gold pieces for the spunk, for a total of 1,927gp.

But we can go cheaper.
>>
>>52683009
Probably murder the slavers, I doubt they'd be able to stop him since a L10/M2 full initiator.
>>
File: Personal fluid enhancer.png (67KB, 386x616px) Image search: [Google]
Personal fluid enhancer.png
67KB, 386x616px
>>52683105
As with anything in this system, if you want something done, you should be a caster. Observe pic related from the Nymphology book. A 0th level spell is 12.5 GP in scroll format. This doesn't quite say how much it produces, but it's enough to 'make a titan proud.' We'll assume it's on the upper end of things, and for humans, that'd be 5ml. An average male weighs 84kg in the UK; or 84,000ml (We're assuming we're 100% water, which is only 20% wrong); meaning that the spunk generation of a human is about 1/16800 of their weight.

An Elysian titan weighs 20 tons or 18,143kg. Thus, the maximum load for a titan should be roughly around 1.07kg, or 1 liter (assuming spunk is about the same consistency as water).

Thus, taking our unskilled servants from above and a number of scrolls, it'd cost you 12.6gp per liter or 630gp for all of the material components, for a grand total of 1130gp for your endless spunk bottle.

Enjoy.

I've probably messed up the math somewhere, so if you find out where, let me know.
>>
File: 1349781178.jpg (30KB, 342x352px) Image search: [Google]
1349781178.jpg
30KB, 342x352px
Which /pfg/ meme character's dead body would be the funniest to target with a reincarnation spell? What would be the funniest result?
>>
>>52683211
> Rory is now a goblin.
>>
>>52683211

>Valeriya is now a Tengu
>>
>>52683009

She's been there once, and she's not gonna let herself be captured. Either they're all dead, or she is.

And if that doesn't work and she ends up a slave anyways, she'll probably snap in an irreparable way.
>>
>>52683211
> Onryou is now a human
>>
>>52683211

>r@ is now a c@
>>
>>52682968
I would say just rewrite the Skinsaw Murders and Dreams of the Yellow King. I think Adventure Background and Adventure Summary rewrites would cover you for the most part, should include any vital location/npc changes.

Me personally? I would run a low-level one or two shot type of game. Like they wouldn't have to investigate a haunted prison, they would have a night to try to get the hell out before they die.
>>
>>52683409
...but my chartacter IS a slave. If you want to free her talk to the Malik of the Obsidian domes in the Quarter of Violent flames in the city of Brass.

But really, you should look into being a slave. It takes care of so many things that you no longer have to worry about. A master is a good thing to have.
>>
>>52683109
>3pp

eww.
>>
>>52683496
>1pp
Ew
>>
>>52683496
>1PP only

Fuck off Paizuri.
>>
>>52683496
Where exactly do you think you are right now?
>>
>>52682640
Me.

But now....I'm running a vigilante game. they're at 10th level, about to get to 11th.

The fun stuff is just now starting....
>>
>>52683028
Some of us prefer to play our own sex, thanks.
>>
>>52683546
Oh boy, ANOTHER tranny on /pfg/.
>>
>>52683555
>>52683546
>>52683028

Regarding this, are any of the PLD players female, or is it a huge sausagefest?
>>
>>52683555
>omg no girls on 4chan
Yeah yeah yeah. Just because you like guys doesn't mean girls can't play games.
>>
>>52683603

Pay attention to me, boys!: the post
>>
>>52683579
You never ask that.
>>
>>52683579
Didn't we have a list of RotJR characters that we suspected were secretly piloted by girls? We should do something similar with the other meme games.
>>
>>52683623

Hey, some of the best subs I ever ERPed with were guys nervous about letting that fact slip.

God. Memories.
>>
>>52683009
I don't know how many GMs here use it, but I allow the players to take slaves. Even if you make it a bit harder, lots are willing to go the distance to capture bandits and their ilk.
>>
My players started tabletop RPGs via DnD 5e and they express interest in Pathfinder. Thing is, they are the kind who I feel they might get too overwhelmed with crunch esp after playing 5e's rules light design for years. I was wondering if PF's crunch is more DM-facing than for players? I don't mind doing the lion's share for them until they get more ease into the system.
>>
>>52683712

It is mostly player-centered.
>>
Anyone here played Skybourne? Is it fun?
>>
>>52683432

Same proportions?
>>
>>52683712

Trust me, there's plenty of work for them, too. Your concern is entirely justified.
>>
>>52683712
>DnD 5e
>rules light

Yeah okay
>>
>>52683628
Quinn, Val, Sweettooth, and Seht if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>52683648
>Liberate some slaves

>Inspire a halfling girl to fight, want to take her under my wing as my protege.

>GM bans leadership right then and there while giving the Druid who has yet to make a single handle animal check, an insanely powerful animal companion.
>>
>>52683750

I think when PF v 5e is concerned 5e is pretty damn light on rules especially with how modular it is enough you can make it light as fuck.
>>
>>52683647
Did you turn them into the sissy fuccbois they are at heart or did you let them keep living their lie
>>
>>52683603
Yeah yeah yeah. Just because you want to be girl doesn't mean you'll ever be one. Take it to LGBT, SIR.

>>52683525
>>52683524
>>52683496
lmaofuk3pp
>>
>>52683726
I think it would be funnier if she turned out to be a waifish princess-type that could be blown away by a stiff breeze. She'd probably eat herself back to her old figure after a few months, though.
>>
>>52683787
b8
>>
>>52683211
>Memedog gets hit, becomes... A gnoll
>Etan gets hit. Nothing changes. He was ALWAYS a human bean
>Aurora get hit. Is still flat.
>>
>>52683829

>Implying Aurora doesn't get stupidly enormous butt
>>
>>52683787
So, you're gay?
>>
>>52683872
>ur gei bcuz u won't beleaf im a grill
>>
>>52683901

Anon, let's consider how this argument started up and why it makes you sound like an insecure jerk.

>Someone asks about your female character being sold into slavery
>Someone jokes about "playing a woman? Pfft, what a joke."
>Anon then says they play women because they are a woman
>Instant accusation of being transsexual
>Anon states they aren't transsexual

And here we are, with someone going "Oh why won't you shut up about being something I accused you not of being!"
>>
>>52683783

It wasn't really that filthy.

There was lots of comfiness and mild drama in our roleplays, too.

They vanished one day and like nearly two months later some other guy messaged me telling me they were a slut and were their toy now.

I found another partner and moved on. That was a very long term, rewarding ERP relationship.

We sort of drifted apart slowly. And then I guess I got too old and lame because I'd gone from the IRC era to yahoo rp to the era where only flist was a thing and I gave up on ERP because flist is too much of a meat market.
>>
>>52683929
It's probably the same idiot who reposted "white male terrorism in RPG " again fishing for his (you)s.
>>
>>52683845
>Implying

Anon, we both know that Aurora is cursed to always remain flat. Even in the butt. It's so that she can be bullied more easily.
>>
>>52683929
Probably some tranny ashamed of the fact they're not a guy.
>>
>>52683929
lol ur retarded too.

>Never provided proof that you're not a tranny
>Never even said you weren't, just tried 2 call me gay because I hurt ur feelings and thats how ur trying to get back at me, but u failed. U failed tho and now ur trying to take the high road with an "alternative fax" review of the discussion which is visible to all parties present and pointless anyways
>yudon'tjustakeurgayness2lgbtwhereitbelongstho
>lolmad
>>
>>52683981
Her breasts are D2's equivalent to D1's ever-small dragon.
>>
>>52683981

Anon... Aurora actually has a very nice butt, it's a natural consequence of being a punch-girl.

Butts and thighs can be sculpted by workout, it's hips and tits that must be genetic.
>>
>>52683901
>>52683787
>>52683555
Hi Virt.
>>
>>52683994
Prove you're real first.
>>
>>52683994
This isn't /b/, anon, we don't need tits and a timestamp here.
>>
File: 1431227602694.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
1431227602694.png
306KB, 593x540px
>>52683995

What a poor, poor girl. Always doing push-ups, and never needing a push-up. Has she even upgraded from training? Sure there's putting a bun in the oven for a little bit of that natural plump from the baby fat, but given how vigorously she trains I don't think the girls are firing like they should, if at all.
>>
>>52684020
lolnowubacktracking
>>
>>52684038
>don't need tits and timestamp

>but we have pay attention to me boys or you're a faggot the posts.

I disagree anon, just because it isn't /b/ dosen't mean we have to stand for faggotry.
>>
>>52684000
...What's the butt status of the rest of the party, then?
>>
>>52684055
While it can lower the odds, if she keeps actually healthy and athletic rather than "6 hours intensive every day, plus actual working out, and let's inject ourselves some steroids for good measure" she might not have any trouble in that department.

In fact, she might be 20-24 weeks along before she even starts to show a bit.
>>
i dont really get why you guys are replying this dude whos obviously just trying to get a rise out of you.
>>
>>52684055
There's two men in the party. Figure it out, you STUPIDLY ENORMOUS anon
>>
>>52684075
No, we just have to put up with your shitposting instead.
>>
>>52684090
>>52684055
fit pregnant brown girls are all of my fetishes.
>>
>>52684106
You have to put up with ur butthurt too, sir.
>>
>>52684075
>pay attention to me everyone while I shit up a thread the posts
>>
>>52684077

>Rinka has an ugly rat-butt, it's both flat yet droopy at the same time.
>Liozis has a slightly perky rump, but the high charisma makes it look extra nice and delicate
>Rorymei has a boy-butt, a boy-butt you want to rut
>Calsi has the best butt of the group, it's large and round with plenty of perk. Fills the hands as well as a dress.
>>
>>52684092
lol let me have my fun man, can you honestly say a pathfinder thread should have shit like >>52684110? It's all same cancer.
>>
File: 51d.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
51d.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>52684110

Word.
>>
>>52684094
>/pfg/ has finally denigrated to /b/tier shitposting
I wish I could be surprised
>>
>>52684123
>implying this thread wasn't already shit
>>
>>52684094
.....don't you have your adjective and adverb reversed, anon?
>>
File: 1456253673947.jpg (62KB, 153x317px) Image search: [Google]
1456253673947.jpg
62KB, 153x317px
How is Ironfang Invasion?
>>
>>52684131
Forgot one

>Memedog has a butt that is pure muscle. Very rough but some people might like it
>>
Can I play Occultist in a 25pb PoW/SoP campaign or will I gimp myself?
>>
>>52684152
>STUPIDLY ENORMOUS
>>
File: 1378331328584.png (33KB, 298x300px) Image search: [Google]
1378331328584.png
33KB, 298x300px
>>52684204

>tfw I really want to give you a good answer, but I haven't read up on the Occult classes at all
>>
>>52684204
You won't be gimped, Occultist is a strong pick for any game
>>
>>52683124
>>52683105
I know we're always talking about /pfg/ meme games but DID SOMEONE JUST SERIOUSLY PRICE OUT A BOTTLE OF INFINITE JIZZ?!

What the fuck /pfg/?
>>
>>52684211
Yes, shouldn't it be "enormously stupid"?

Unless the poster is an ogre or something.
>>
>>52684233

... And? It's infinitely more interesting and almond activating then whatever tripe we can talk about the meme games.

What about the butts of the FotJR crew?
>>
>>52684204
You're fucked.

>>52684233
Anon, we have calculated the volume of spiders that can fit inside a drow's vagina. A bottle of infinite jizz is nothing surprising or even unique.
>>
>>52684253
>>52684258
I'm surprised it's worth that much.
>>
File: GRTvnbX.jpg (55KB, 428x410px) Image search: [Google]
GRTvnbX.jpg
55KB, 428x410px
>>52684230
>>52684258
>>
>>52684242
>"If you're going to have such a stupidly enormous cock, you might as well put it to good use!"
>>
>>52684281
That makes much more sense in context, thank you.
>>
How do I get my Intimidate up as a STR/WIS character?
I can't take either of those two inquisitions. Do I just go for that STR-to-Intimidate feat and that +5 Intimidate helmet?
>>
File: 1449344763252.png (361KB, 473x675px) Image search: [Google]
1449344763252.png
361KB, 473x675px
Wanna talk about Starfinder?
>>
>>52684397
>Do I just go for that STR-to-Intimidate feat and that +5 Intimidate helmet?

Yuuuup, it really is that simple!
>>
>>52684404
Pathfinder /pfg/ is Corruption of Champions.
Starfinder /pfg/ is Trials in Tainted Space.

Take your pick, anon.
>>
>>52684404
I want a setting in which I can play a positive energy undead being.
>>
>>52684404

Sure! What sort of things are you excited to see in Starfinder? What kind of character would you like to make? Is there something they haven't announced that you'd like to see?
>>
Is there a Path of War Vigilante yet?
>>
>>52684404
i bet it's going to be a shit version of starjammer
>>
>>52684441
yes there has been for a long time
it's in the fool's errand doc
it's not!batman
>>
>>52684404
Why not? It'd be a step up from shit like >>52684281.

Why doesn't /tg/ have any moderation what so ever?

>>52684397
Skill Focus? Seems like you've answered your own question.
>>
>>52684461
Awesome, thank you!
>>
File: 1456935701302.jpg (39KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1456935701302.jpg
39KB, 472x472px
>>52684419

I wanna talk about megacorporations, Fallen Empires and alien birbs gosh darn it!

>>52684429

I'm excited to play a sci-fi setting in a system I'm both knowledgeable of and able to find many people to play with! I really want to make a Rent-a-Merc who's still paying off his monthly installments for that bitchin' new body, and beyond that I want to make an Engineer who *may* be a blatant expy of Isaac Clarke!

As for unannounced things, see above! I want to see if there are mechanics associated with huge private companies or ways to port existing Pathfinder races into Starfinder so we can use them for custom races.

I want to play the Syrinx as an unscrupulous Fallen Empire obsessed with genetic modification, who hide above worlds within cloaked habitats meddling with the evolution of races they deem useful for their esoteric purposes!
>>
File: 89945611.jpg (157KB, 995x560px) Image search: [Google]
89945611.jpg
157KB, 995x560px
>>52684481

Not going to lie, that all sounds pretty cool.
>>
>>52684253
pretty sure ability scores dictate that Rubio must have the finest ass, as he has the best mix of physical stats
>>
File: 1457124254411.gif (2MB, 420x428px) Image search: [Google]
1457124254411.gif
2MB, 420x428px
>>52684537

>mfw we get a campaign about two ancient empires awakening
>mfw we get the War in Heaven
>>
>>52684582

I'd rather have a campaign where the party is sent to investigate the disappearance of a ship using an experimental jump drive, leading to a first encounter with The Unbidden.
>>
>>52684481
I want to run an Event Horizon game
>>
File: 66c1ec7.jpg (35KB, 392x410px) Image search: [Google]
66c1ec7.jpg
35KB, 392x410px
>taking the size change talent in SoP
>Always being at least an inch taller than the next tallest party member

Feels good man
>>
>>52682640
Closest I've had is 2-18.
>>
>>52680784
>no games recruiting after next week
b-but i'm still not in one
>>
>>52684879
Sucks to suck.
>>
>>52684913
You're not wrong, just mean.
>>
>>52684879
DHB got in TWO games. What's your excuse?
>>
>>52684935
I'm shit
>>
/pfg/ has this weird fear of optimization but is really bad at recognizing it. Namely people mostly look for a few buzz work abilities.

A broken character isn't one ability it's the overall construction. Often people begin shitting themselves over someone taking an initiative feat while not considering the rest of the character.
>>
>>52684935
shift-based work schedules + college are a nightmare to plan around.
>>
>>52684964
Shhhh
>>
>>52683009
Punch her way out.
>>
>>52684964
This really bothers me too. They shit on zenith strikes for being op, when their expected dpr is often quite lower than, say, rapid strike from riven hourglass. The only benefit the zeniths have over those others is the high accuracy, which does bring it to a more stable DPR, and is effective against higher ACs, in case your GM gets into an arms race with you.

Also there's the whole nodachi thing, which as we've proved with math, it's really not worth it over a greatsword unless it's keen or hitting with a +28 static damage modifier.

/pfg/ just likes to parrot certain elements of major optimizations, without knowing why said optimzations were taken.
>>
>>52684935
DHB makes good characters well above most of the /pfg/ crowd, and even then only got into games after a ton of rejections.
>>
>>52685028
I'M SO TIRED OF THIS MEME

Stop repeating shit you hear from 2hu without understand the context, he was specifically talking about level 3, its a known factor that the further you get into the game, the more the Falchion overtakes the Greatsword due to crit range, and this is only AMPLIFIED by having iterative attacks.

2hu was specifically speaking of that at level 3 thats how much damage it takes

FUCK
>>
My character is level 3. I think I may have gone too far.

>Orc Fighter
>Stat Line 22/10/14/10/10/7
>Mutation Warrior VMC Barbarian
>Hulk up to 30 Str
>Hitting at a +14 with my masterwork weapon for 2d6+18

I should probably drop the str down by 2 and bring other things up.
>>
>>52685080
That's exactly what I was saying though; I'm not sure if you're disagreeing with me or not. Things like falchions/nodachi aren't worth it lower levels is what I was saying too.
>>
>>52685082
>That statline

Switch to half orc. Get an 18 in Str after adding your racial bonus. Add points to wisdom, maybe a few to Dex but don't tell anyone you leveled that shit so you don't get dominated. Feel free to dunno Cha. Take Sacred tattoo+fate's favored. Take VMC barbarian.
>>
>>52685080
The +28 breaking point applies regardless of level, anon. If you only have +25 static damage, a greatsword is better than a falchion even if you are level 20.
>>
>>52685024
Okay aurora
>>
Overtime I have grown to hate players and GMing. Outside of a small group of friends I've just grown to hate essentially every other person seeking to play. The reason being this massive sense of entitlement people seem to have and the autistic screeching of 'muh agency' any time something doesn't immediately go their way.
>>
So 2 hours to Shardwalkers. Another plantwoman appeared.
>>
>>52685243
Sheesh, they're springing up like weeds
>>
>>52685243
>role:...face
>face
>the party face is literally a flower
???
>>
>>52685243
The first one was so popular she spawned a copy cat.

BARA META OVER BEFORE IT STARTED SELL SELL SELL

BUY PLANT VAGINA
>>
>>52685332
i'd fuck a plant
>>
>>52685332
I KNEW IT I KNEW BARA WAS A BUBBLE, BUT YOU DAYTRADERS DIDN'T FUCKING LISTEN.
>>
>>52685349

Right in their flower?
>>
>>52685377
gotta smash them pistils
>>
>>52685332
THE BUBBLE CANNOT BURST YET! WE NEED BARA PLANT APP STAT!
>>
>>52680175
What's a bliss mote?
>>
File: 1458343541211.jpg (346KB, 1104x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1458343541211.jpg
346KB, 1104x1104px
What if I made a nodachi-wielding Warder in heavy armor for Blingmaker... But he was actually an honest-to-goodness Tien man?

He'd be like Sir Alonne!
>>
File: 1392017549161.png (22KB, 234x200px) Image search: [Google]
1392017549161.png
22KB, 234x200px
>>52685391

>mfw flower petals *are* awfully soft and silken
>>
>>52685403
>Sir Alonne

Muh knigga
>>
File: 1377024292039.jpg (63KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1377024292039.jpg
63KB, 500x282px
>>52685243

A-And this one's got big fat fruit and large, round succulents!
>>
>>52685403
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7N3YrfRx4w
>>
>>52685459
I want to pluck her goodberries!
>>
>>52685459
>d12
>16 Con
>18 Cha
>Charming

This is going to have an effect on the calculations.
>>
>>52685459

Sounds perfect for feeding bats.

https://youtu.be/PZCaZWlYvmU
>>
>>52685515

This Alraune needs LOTS of pollination!
>>
>>52685515

You know, she's also a Ghoran. they're canonically Delicious.
>>
>>52685515
>>52685515
The other plant is only d8, but 18 str, and 16 con and cha. Why are plants so sexy?
>>
Remember when waifu talk was just cuteposting about harvest festivals?
>>
>>52685590
>Why are plants so sexy?

People have known the sexiness of plants since Greek times, with the Dryad and various nymphs that were turned into herbs and trees.

Not only do they have large, soft bulbs and delicious nectar-leaking pistils, they're also delicious and radiate fresh oxygen!
>>
>>52685615

Hell, I remember when waifu talk was just talking about how adorable Greta was and you want to pet her!
>>
I want bara meta back
>>
>>52685403

What's a Tian man doing in Brevoy?
>>
>>52685615
You can't take plants to harvest festivals anon
>>
>>52685685

Of course you can, that's what harvest festivals are for.

You grow your waifu and make sure she's the prettiest plant to become queen of the Harvest Ball!
>>
>>52684466
Because they all left after the shitfest screaming in /qa/ over the absolute need for /qst/. to be made. All that's left are the /pol/ junkie janitors who don't give a shit about anything /tg/ related.
>>
File: HIGH IMPACT.png (123KB, 243x243px) Image search: [Google]
HIGH IMPACT.png
123KB, 243x243px
>>52685590
With strength like that I bet Aoife fucks like a BEAST
>>
>>52685669

Having extreme difficulty reading maps, I imagine.
>>
File: 1446854088219.jpg (102KB, 791x786px) Image search: [Google]
1446854088219.jpg
102KB, 791x786px
>>52685763

You really had to go out on a limb for that one, anon.
>>
File: stock photo wood.jpg (563KB, 1300x975px) Image search: [Google]
stock photo wood.jpg
563KB, 1300x975px
>>52685763
I can't wait to take her knot
>>
>>52685669
There's a Tien monastary in fucking Taldor. People really don't understand that Golarion isn't like Earth and people pretty much go wherever the fuck they want to.
>>
New Thread:

>>52685919
>>52685919
>>52685919
>>
>>52685916

And a Samurai visited Rome in the 17th century, does this mean Japanese people were walking around Krakow?
>>
I unironically want to play a half-orc bowfighter who uses Empty Quiver Style. Assuming for a moment that my GM lets me base the melee attack rolls off of Dex, how bad of an idea will this be?
>>
>>52685932
No, but that very well may be the case on Golarion. It's not fucking Earth.
>>
>>52686017
What the FUCK dude?
>>
>>52686017
Fuck, nevermind.
>>
>>52686017
>>52686038
>Anon makes duplicate new thread
>Realizes that it's redundant
>Deletes redundant thread instead of starting meaningless thread war
Good on you, anon.
Thread posts: 374
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.