[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Local game store >Sign up for the confirmed customer program

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: pin.jpg (24KB, 570x379px) Image search: [Google]
pin.jpg
24KB, 570x379px
>Local game store
>Sign up for the confirmed customer program (20$ per month)
>Given a large metalic checkmark pin
>Enter the store while wearing the pin, the owner calls me by name and gives me a high five when I enter
>>
>>52666209

You pay $20 a month to pretend that you and the lgs owner are "bros"?
>>
File: 1474519746466.png (207KB, 450x416px) Image search: [Google]
1474519746466.png
207KB, 450x416px
>>52666275
Shit bait thread.
>>
>>52666275

Pretend?
>>
>>52666209
>buying friendship at a store

That is just sad.
>>
>>52666209
FAG
>>
>>52666209
#SAD
>>
>>52666846
Eh, not any worse than buying/selling DM services

or buying a GF online
>>
>>52666209
what bennies come with the program?
>>
>>52666209
>wear pin
>be recognized as total faggot by everyone who isn't a corporate shill
>>
>>52666209
So what does the program give you that you couldn't get just by talking to the owner for 5 minutes?
>>
>>52666209
w-what happens if you forget your pin?
>>
>>52669865
A sense of smug self-superiority.
>>
>>52666209
>One month, forget to renew my subscription
>Walk into the store
>The owner ignores me for a few minutes, as if I don't exist
>Then looks at me with contempt, spits on the floor and tells me I've got a lot of nerve, showing up there.
>Uh... High five?
>"We're not bros anymore, you sniveling traitor. Bros don't forget their friends."
>S-s-s-sorry, I just...
>"Oh, you're too good to be my friend now? Or you can't afford twenty bucks?"
>Look, I'll pay! I just...
>"Hey, everyone! Get a load of this hobo! Can't even afford a pin anymore."
>Other customers start staring at me.
>One of them reaches for his wallet and hands me twenty bucks.
>In his eyes, a mix of pity and disgust.
>I turn around and run from the store, red with shame.
>Don't leave my house for two weeks afterwards.
>>
If it had the benefits that:

>Members gained access to a monthly 'lock-in' wherein the store opened a little later in the day and remained open to members until very late at night / early in the morning
>Members could have access to store left-overs, bits-boxes, paints
>Had the right to the aux cable of the store to play music (excluding excessive profanity, adult themes or extreme / cringey as fuck / genres during peak hours or when children were in the store)
>The availability to use limited, secure, locker space to leave models, cases, kits, sheets, boards etc in (Obviously not a huge amount)

Then I could see it being worth it and generally garnering a key audience of regulars. It should be invitation only though to try and prevent autists and trouble makers being irremovable from the environment.
>>
>>52666209

>Local game store (its actually in another city, sorry but I am not American).
>Sign up for the customer program (its free).
>Given a cheap carton card with some numbers written with a pen a la ID.
>Whenever I buy something, whatever, I get some points equal to the 10% of what I have paid, I can use them whenever I want to buy stuff, each point equal one buck, no limits on what I can buy with them.
>Enter the store, the owner is actually given valuable advices about studies or life in general to some young (or not that young) customer (true history).
>>
>>52670029
I mean at least it's not the "Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed" story
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.