[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your current campaign is turned into a Broadway Musical like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: hamilton_FB.jpg (333KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
hamilton_FB.jpg
333KB, 1200x628px
Your current campaign is turned into a Broadway Musical like Hamilton or the Lion King.

What are the most popular scenes/songs?
>>
>>52656849
Jesus. Current game is fergling (dograt kobolds) commoners forming a colony in the monster isles.
>Midnight in the Forest of the Spidergoblin Tribe.
Ferglings were making mass exodus to anandoned village, walk straight into goblin and giant spider territory.
>Polygamy? Not For Me!
Ferglings from the village are ardent polygamists, newcomers fanatical to Korth the Storm God learn that Korth isn't down with it.
>There's a Dragon! Where's a Dragon? You Mean That Dragon? No, the Other Dragon!
The players discover I kept rolling dragon lair for random hex features.
>>
>>52657037
Were they at least different dragons?
>>
>>52657219
Yes, rolled an arrogant young green dragon, extraordinarily lazy ancient silver and a brass that runs an inn out of his lair for some reason. They got to witness green coming into silver's territory, silver chased him off and then laid down for a nap in the goblin fortress.
>>
>>52656849
Second Act Blues

DM: So, you finally arrive in the town. What do you do?
A.: Is there a church here?
DM: Sure, in the middle of the main square.
A.: At night, I burn it down!
DM.: Wait...
B.: Fuck, not again.
C.: It's just not fair, all the attention is always directed to A.! I want to burn a church too!
DM.: Guys, a second,...
C.: Are you dating or something? A., in this moment, are you blowing him under the table?
B.: Let's not get so hectic, my man, let me explain the source of your pain.
DM., A., C.: Huh?

B.: I'm sorry for the O-O-C,
And hope you won't get mad at me,
Don't want to be the bringer of bad ne-e-e-ews -
Friends, you've caught the mid-campaign blues.
DM., A., C.: What's that?
B.: Well you see, do you agree,
Lately it feels like a menagerie,
This childishness is not a ruse -

When the backstories dry up,
And the same 'ol crawling feels like crap,
The setting's turning quite drab
It all seems like us running laps
Around the ma-a-a-a-a-ap -
No wonder we all get short-fused

DM.: But I got so much story left to tell!
A.: What a surprise, are we going to hell?
DM.: Spoilers! No, probably Abyss.
C.: Piss, not with this shit again, please.

B.: There's no escape except to march on
Don't spend the whole night on your phone -
Don't get drunk 'cause it's boring,
And listen to story,
SIt back and think of the lore.
DM.: Eh, it's mostly stolen.
A.: I knew it reminded me of Berserk!
B.: Don't get sloppy or sulk all the time,
Because maybe this's setting sublime
And you still have so much to find -
So get your spirits up and drop the booze,
Friends, rid of your
Mid-campaign - altogether now! -
Mid-campaign
Mid-campaign blues.
>>
>The Radness of Radigar
I'm Raaadigar, the mighty lich
And I'm starting to feel that enchanting itch.
I don't want to stay here on the dole
So just put your weapons in this hole!
>>
>>52656849
>Week Of Dungeon Prep Wasted
Teleportation exploits are in the wizard's soul,
Avoiding every challenge, ignoring every wall,
And this is not a vidya, DM can't set bounds,
So I'll just go to boss room instead of going 'round!
>New Player Is A Girl
It has tits!
It sits among us!
We are no longer murderhobos,
We help the villagers in need,
Don't throw a fit for the rewards,
And rarely pull out our swords,
And even roleplay a bit -
It sits among us!
It has tits!
>>
>>52657739
Tony award or whatever for It has Tits.

I am Raaadigar, the mighty lich
Don't worry, for I'm no freeloading bitch.
Let me stay in this shack to write my thesis
And I'll pay you twelve hundred copper pieces!
>>
File: SHADOWRUN.jpg (331KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
SHADOWRUN.jpg
331KB, 600x800px
White hat mage and black hat infiltrator have a dramatic number where they debate the morality of killing on the job, with the street sammy and the hacker weighing in between verses.
>>
The first song is the players singing about what they read on reddit, to the beat of me explaining the backstory of my setting. To the tune of Drunken Sailor. Its called:

>What Did He Say About Missing Wizards?

The second song introduces the main characters, the pcs. Its sort of a back and forth style song between the players and me à la "Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better". Its title is:

>D & D Wiki Says I Can Play Kender.

The next song starts slowly and somberly. Its dark on stage, with only one spotlight on me sitting down looking defeated. 4 more spotlights illuminate the players, looking dejected with open and hands. I begin to sing, and they follow with harmonization.

>Did No One Think to Bring the Beer?

A few more songs follow throughout the play, telling the story of a group starting to find their stride and beginning to work well together, facing many obstacles along the way.

It ends with a song for the next generation of DMS:

>Your Game Inspired Mine
>>
>>52656849
>Title: Three Wrongs Make a Right (a Religious Experience)
Tiefling Knight, Aasimar Cleric, Dragonborn Barbarian trying to save the world from the encroaching evil/corruption being done by some evil necromancer-cleric asshole. The world is mostly made up of Humans, maybe a half-elf or two, and Gnomes. We have not seen more than one or two elves. Villain is also an Aasimar. Knight (me) and Barbarian are considered living mistakes by most NPCs, but without saying.
>GOLD! GLORY!
The party comes into possession of cards that allow one free purchase from anyone in the specific kingdom they were in at the time, which means everyone gets some sweet shit. Has a large chunk dedicated to the Knight, who spent time gathering materials to enchant his sword.
>That's Gay.
Female Aasimar Cleric seduced by Succubus, saved by Barbarian and Knight. She ran away, leading to--
>Succubus' Lament (Unholy Complaining)
Succubus took over an entire town, and disguised herself as them, in order to get back at the party. Eventually defeated.
>Life and Death is a Spectrum, not a Binary
Montage song, chronicling the sheer amount of times that my knight has come close to dying, including: Having his soul sucked out of his body by a beast, being impaled by a monk with spike legs, being cut in half by "The Demigod, Death," having a Slaad try to burst out of him, and several other fun encounters.
>Technicolor Hellscape
Knight, a very lawful guy, was once transported to a chaos plane by a monster.
>Hell is Bad Minions
Every single time we beat a boss, the Villain sings an angrier version of the first verse, other verses only in final fight.
>Blessed Thunder
As everyone was getting their endgame godweapons, the knight's case was empty. So he went, and he prayed to his God, asking that if he doesn't survive, to at least protect his party. It ramps up when his sword, "Justice," is turned into a God Weapon.
>We'll be stronger.
The final battle.
>Heroes return Home
Epilogue
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.