[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Pathfinder Sell Badges?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Wolf.jpg (44KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Wolf.jpg
44KB, 800x800px
I came up with an idea to sponsor my local game store with free membership badges when people sign up and pay guild dues.

I was thinking campaign badges that you sow onto a vest with rewards for clever play, good humor and good sportsmanship.

Anybody know where I can find badges, preferably with some sort of animal on the front like wolf, tiger or bear?
>>
>>52655111
Like the whole point would be that you can't just buy one, you have to earn one by paying dues. BTW I can't use pic related cause its used by the boy scouts already.
>>
Are you in the 412 anon?
You sound just like a guy I know from my local shop
>>
>>52655125
Being used by boy scouts never set a precedent for not being used by anybody else. I would say it even encourages that.
>>
>>52655141
I can neither confirm nor deny that rumor.
>>
>>52655176
Boy Scouts is kind of like a civic pride thing. I don't want to use their badge, it would be disrespectful. But there are plenty of other badges out there.
>>
>>52655111
I also have a really hard time imagining denim coming back into fashion. Maybe vests or sashes?
>>
>>52655183
Hi Matt/Mike/Phil/Tim
>>
>>52655330
I should say that if you're Phil, I hope you die in a fucking fire right after watching your fat wife die the same way, you complete scumbag
>>
>>52655389
I know not who this "phil" is.
Sounds like a real asshole.
>>
>>52655441
Yeah, he's a thief that likes to 'accidentally' take stuff home that isn't his. He's also a big fat balding douche of the highest order. Has a fat wife that spends money like it's going out of style behind his back
>>
>>52655141
>>52655183
>>52655330
>>52655389
>>52655441
>>52655523
This place is hilarious
>>
I don't doubt for a second that there are shameless dweebs out there who would ask their moms to sow these on their messenger bags and/or trucker caps. So go ahead I look forward to laughing at one of these in the wild
>>
File: 1491884632655.png (149KB, 417x405px) Image search: [Google]
1491884632655.png
149KB, 417x405px
>>52655111
>free membership badges when people sign up and pay guild dues.
Are you telling me there are people who pay to play pathfinder?
>>
>>52656832
Not OP and Pathfinder is faggotronic tumblrina tranny shit, but players kicking into a group chitty for food, spare gear or new supplements, or even booze/weed under the guise of a guild is kind of a funny idea, if everyone is down for it and actually keeps up with it.
>>
This semi-dumb thread gave me an idea to make custom patches for my players whenever they do cool stuff in my games. Is there some fabricator that make patches or would I have to commission them?
>>
>>52656904
Our groups always have a 'bank' that we all pay into and use for exactly what you described. It's usually pizza and beer, but we've thrown cookouts for everyone and even once just said fuck the game and all went to the bar to watch playoff hockey
>>
>>52656832
>people who pay to play pathfinder?
Some people are really desperate for games.

Also bear in mind that a lot of these people grew up on it and don't understand how anything else could be better.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.