[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cyoag/ - CYOA General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 362
Thread images: 56

File: Child of Metal.png (7MB, 2064x3824px) Image search: [Google]
Child of Metal.png
7MB, 2064x3824px
Previous thread: >>52635493
Pastebin http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
File: 1491816614730.jpg (8MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
1491816614730.jpg
8MB, 1200x10000px
>>
Reposting, due to being at the end of last thread

>>52643012

>Wishes
Create a Saber

>Alignment
Neutral Good

>Personality Traits
Saber Lily
Resolute
Idealistic
Confident
Mischievous
Kind

>Servant Class
Archer

>Physical Features
>>Gender
Female Saber

>>Impression
Adorable

>>Physical Appearance
Adult Saber

>>Ahoge
>>>Number of Ahoge

>Clothing
Ceremonial
Formal Gown
Skimpy Outfit

>Servant Parameters
STR: D
END: B
AGI: C
MAG: D
LCK: A
NBL: EX

>Class Skills:
Independent Action: B
Riding: D
Self-Field Defense: EX

>Personal Skills
Charisma: EX
Golden Rule: EX

>Noble Phantasm

Noble Phantasms when I can actually figure out what they should be named. I already know what I want them to do. There are four: an EX, an A+, a C and a D-.
>>
>>52642920

Eventually, Lancer manages to come to the same conclusion as Assassin-to deal with Archer, one must make it so that every possibility results in a loss for the Servant. Bitterly lamenting that he be forced to resort to his ultimate skill with so many foes remaining to face, the powerful Servant unleashes the Noble Phantasm known as Arbiter, the Heaven-Slaying Blade. The sword warps reality itself, consuming the power of Archer and Lancer alike into itself before channelling that terrible devastation into a pillar of energy that lances into the sky, reaching greater heights than any mountain. Once the terrible light dissipates, the results of the battle shock even Caster from her lofty observation platform.

Nothing remains of the nameless Servant Archer, last vestige of a forgotten spirit of fortune, save the still-potent vestiges of his reality-warping magics still hanging in the air, preserved by some unknown purpose.

And yet, Lancer, surely the victor of this strange bout, lies prone on the ground, armour destroyed and blood pouring from countless wounds. All but one of his lives erased simultaneously, and rendered barely capable of movement. Through some impossible quirk of fate, the wide blast he unleashed enveloped him as surely as it did Archer, despite the Servant's masterful control over his weapon. A truly unlucky occurrence.

(Reposted from the earlier thread for any early migrants)
>>
>>52643012
I don't quite get the point of the "Reject the Grail" wish. Is it supposed to be a "You can choose to get a Game Over" kinda thing? 'Cause in this particular case, 's pretty fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>52642928
> Someone used my shit CYOA as OP.

I feel gratification.
>>
>>52643134
Its a Fate thing
>>
>>52643082
Damn, I died against Lancer. Oh well, at least he's barely clinging on. I hope my wish still gets granted though.
>>
>>52643134

If you consider the entire world being consumed and only Saber remaining to be a threat, then you would reject the Grail.

Careful though, the Grail may curse you in some way to spite you.
>>
>>52643082
I think you should do one of these like once every two weeks. Lurk and gather builds, pick the seven best (or most fun) and then do a War.
>>
File: Page 1.jpg (5MB, 1200x8368px) Image search: [Google]
Page 1.jpg
5MB, 1200x8368px
boom
>>
File: Page 2.jpg (7MB, 1600x7860px) Image search: [Google]
Page 2.jpg
7MB, 1600x7860px
>>52643240
>>
File: Page 3.jpg (6MB, 1600x7635px) Image search: [Google]
Page 3.jpg
6MB, 1600x7635px
>>52643252
>>
File: Page 4.jpg (6MB, 1200x5064px) Image search: [Google]
Page 4.jpg
6MB, 1200x5064px
>>52643264
>>
>>52643170
Yah, I get that. Ain't a Fate expert, so I sort of understand it sort of not, but I meant in CYOA terms.
"Pick only 1 wish" - "Reject the grail" - "Well fuc u bitch u dun git no wish, no Sabr either" - "??????"
It feels like a "choose to lose" sort of thing, and in a CYOA doesn't make a lot of sense. Not at the start, at least. Furthermore, if it's gonna get salty 'cause I didn't create-a-waifu and curse me, why even interact with it? I want immortality, not endless waifus. Point is, it seems like a "You can choose not to play" option. And I already do that without needing the CYOA to account for it.
>>
File: Page 5.jpg (5MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Page 5.jpg
5MB, 1200x10000px
>>52643277
>>
>>52643082

Whilst both Archer and Assassin have fallen to the attacking force, they have entirely fulfilled Caster's purpose for them-with Lancer unable to battle and Rider having apparently fled the scene entirely, only 'Saber', the weakest Servant, remains to stand against the incredibly powerful Mage, who still enjoys the power granted to her by her Territory. Even so hopelessly outmatched, Saber crushes his fears and moves to confront the First Priestess. He has never resembled the Heroic Spirit he pretends to be more than in this moment-and he has never felt less like one as the magic Caster exudes permeates the atmosphere, practically igniting the air with her raw power.

Whilst such an asymmetrical battle might lull other Servants into a state of complacency or overconfidence, Caster continues to act with the same ruthless drive and efficiency that has propelled her towards her wish since the beginning of this Grail War. She quickly and efficiently defeats Saber, his meager magic resistance the only thing keeping him alive at all-until, suddenly, her attacks begin to fail, parting around the swordsman or even rebounding back at her. A shadow falls over the Caster suddenly, and a presence exuding magic rivalling her own suddenly reveals itself.

Saver, the first Servant of this Grail War, reveals herself at last.
>>
>>52643287
Also, 0 Shuten Doji = 0 interest. But that's not that big of an issue.
>>
File: Page 6.jpg (6MB, 1200x9696px) Image search: [Google]
Page 6.jpg
6MB, 1200x9696px
>>52643291
>>
File: Cylorian Companions (Complete).jpg (5MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Cylorian Companions (Complete).jpg
5MB, 1200x10000px
>>52643301
>>
>>52643298
Oooooooh, plot twist.
>>
>>52643298
>Saver, the first Servant of this Grail War, reveals herself at last.
DIVINEB OWL GIT HYP
>>
File: caster_saber.png (514KB, 724x1023px) Image search: [Google]
caster_saber.png
514KB, 724x1023px
>>52643298
Incoming Divinity. This is going to suck for Caster.
>>
>>52643298
>he won't fucking shut up

god damnit, can we report him for rulebreaking? It's borderline /qst/ or /lit/ content.
>>
>>52643427
You could always try being less salty. I'm thoroughly entertained.
>>
>>52643427
>he won't fucking shut up
If you ask me, you need it more than he does.
>>
>>52643427
I'm also entertained. I haven't seen something this good on CYOAG in a long time. Go ahead and post other CYOAs or start other discussions. It's in the end just a long post following a few builds, not one bit stranger than the company creation of the Power Armor CYOA of old or the chatter that eventually got MGCYOA to make their own threads. If it becomes more than a once-off thing, we can always move SaberCYOA out to its own thread.
>>
>>52643298

Immediately recognising Saver to be a far greater threat due to her Divinity rank and the magic she emanates, Caster diverts her attention from the suddenly nigh-indestructible 'Saber' and begins to engage Saver in direct combat. Saver has the distinct advantage in magical prowess, being able to unleash her powerful thaumaturgy far more rapidly than Caster despite their raw magical power being roughly equal. However, Caster's physical attributes, empowered by her Territory and skills, render her a much more dangerous physical combatant.

If the battle were restricted to the two of them, it would undeniably be Caster's victory-the gap in their physical abilities is simply far too pronounced. However, despite his injuries, 'Saber' remains capable of fighting, bolstered by Saver's powerful Self-Field Defense and magical charms of protection created by Saver and bestowed upon him in preparation for this battle. Between the two of them, even Caster's great power and preparations ultimately prove unable to protect her from a spear of radiant light unleashed by Saver, striking Caster at the same time as 'Saber' lands a ruthless blow with Verethragna.

Unable to muster even a word of parting as she fades away, consumed once more by the Grail, Caster's mind moves first to her Master. Even now she does not think that she could truly call him a friend, but nonetheless she finds herself strangely relieved by the certainty that he has the pragmatism to cut his losses and escape her alive. Her mind moves on to her dying wish, a bitter rejection of the possibility that she might forever be significant in history as mother of martyrdom. As she reflects on her actions in this Grail War and her ultimate fate, the fact that she died here, a marytr of her wish, is not lost on her.
>>
>>52643542
The field narrows...
>>
>>52643542
Death by irony, what an Urobutcher way to go. Nice writing.
>>
>>52643542

In the aftermath of Caster's demise, Saver and 'Saber' are able to recover Assassin and Archer's Masters. Both young mages are blessedly still alive, the traps set around them by Caster all having miraculously failed. As she finds them unharmed, Saver remembers the vestiges of Archer's luck-manipulating magic that remained after his demise, seemingly purposeless, and feels the fallen Servant's presence fade entirely now that the children he had cared for are once again in safe hands.

No sign of Lancer remains in Caster's territory, nor Rider. Assassin is still unconscious and, unable to bring themselves to slay the Heroic Spirit in cold blood, Saver and her Master bring her with the children to the ruins of the Church where they still reside.

Lancer's return to his Master is a bitter reunion tainted by a palpable feeling of defeat on both sides despite Lancer's victory over Archer. Even the prodigious magical capabilities of an Einzbern homunculus would be taxed sorely by the power of channelling Lancer's ultimate Noble Phantasm-a drain of power compounded by Lancer's need to recover from that same attack. Despite his fury and frustration, Lancer cannot help but feel some grudging respect towards the nameless Servant who came so close to defeating him. The prospect of honouring his memory only strengthens Lancer's determination to win the War.

Archer, Heroic Spirit ???, has fallen.
Caster, Heroic Spirit Enheduanna, has fallen.
>>
>>52643012
Reposting my build for shits and giggles.

>Create a Saber
>Neutral Good
>Red Saber
>Confident, Mischievous, Tomboy, Resolute, Friendly
>Saber
>Female Saber
>Normal
>Adult Saber
>Lone, Short
>Light Armor, Casual, Scantily Clad

>Strength: A
>Endurance: C
>Agility: EX
>Magic: D
>Luck: C
>Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills:
>Magic Resistance A (24)
>Independent Action B (14)
>Self-Field Defense B (4)
>Presence Concealment D(0)

Personal Skills:
>Instinct EX (25)
>Eye of the Mind(True) A (10)
>Bravery B (0)

Noble Phantasm:
>Name: _____
>Rank: EX
>Modifier: +1
>Form: Weapon
>Classification: Anti-Unit
It is a sword, bronze, without a crossguard, and the blade is leaf-shaped. It is ancient, but still in good condition and razor sharp. This is no magic sword, no legendary hero's weapon, and those are revealed as the pale stories they really are before it. It is simply a sword, a sharp piece of metal with which to kill someone. It is the first sword forged by man, the first sword raised in anger. It has no legend. It is real.

Hard to trick, highly resistant to magic, at least a little okay at stealth, has a proper shield ability for if someone tries to take out the weak link (yours truly), and FAST AS FUCK. But really, all those are less important than her Phantasm that is not a Phantasm at all, but reality. It is a simple sword, and before it lies are reduced to mere words and fictions. She can fight without her fictions to bolster her. Many cannot.
>>
>>52643757
Archer the Gambler confirmed for the realest human bean, damn.
F
>>
>>52643012
Replicating one of my DMPCs as a test. Might inflict it on my players as a thought exercise later.

GENERAL PARAMETERS
>Become a Saber
>Neutral Good
>[Saber of Red]: {Wrathful}, {Conflicted}, Mischievous, Servile, Resolute
>Saber
>Female Saber, Gallant, Adult Saber, Ahoge-less
>Ceremonial (+NBL), Casual, Cosplay Gear

SEIBA POINTO
>STR: C (3)
>END: A (13)
>AGI: B (7)
>MAG: B (7)
>LUK: B (7)
>NBL: A (13) (+1 in uniform)

>[Magic Resistance]: B (0)
>Independent Action: B (10)
>Avenger: D (4)
>Riding: D (4)
>Item Construction: C (6)
>Territory Creation: C (6)

>Charisma: C (6)
>Instinct: C (6)
>High-Speed Spellcast: B (10)
>Golden Rule: C (6)
>Projectile Proficient: A (15)
>Divinity: C (6)

OPEN-ENDED NP BULLSHIT
>PALE RIDER: Beckoning to Death Without Discrimination (A-Rank, 10, Anti-Team Weapon)
>SCHWARZWELT: The Promised World That Favors Goddesses (EX-rank, 15, Anti-World Concept)
>>
>>52643144
Update when?
>>
File: twb1.png (6MB, 1600x4000px) Image search: [Google]
twb1.png
6MB, 1600x4000px
Posting to hopefully make the writer finish sooner, I can't wait a year for another page.
>>
File: twb2.png (7MB, 1600x4000px) Image search: [Google]
twb2.png
7MB, 1600x4000px
>>52644000
>>
>>52643757

Assassin's master and Archer's former master both recover relatively quickly from the physical stress of having been held captive, but the mental repercussions of having been held as blackmail material and having your Servant either rendered comatose or destroyed outright prove far more difficult to address. Both traumatised teenagers except the paltry Sanctuary that the Supervisor is able to offer.

The existence of Savior is no longer a secret, and whilst her Master being 'Saber' hasn't been explicitly acknowledged, both defeated Masters are aware of it. Neither is sure how to feel about the pair, veering between gratitude for the rescue and resentment for the injuries done to their Servants. Whilst much of Assassin's Master's time is consumed by a constant night vigil over her, Archer's Master is left much to her own devices, rebuffing the attempts to reach out to her made by Saver and the Supervisor. Any camaraderie that existed between the group prior to Caster's attack is all but destroyed.

This divide only strengthens the relationship between Saver and her Master, both of whom now confide fully in one another, functioning as well together as friends as they did in the battle against Caster. Any possibility of something more than friendship is ruthlessly quashed for now-the tragic fates of other Masters have illustrated to the pair the dangers of emotional attachments in the Grail War.
>>
>>52642928
Hardcore.
>>
>>52643291
What's with the different background colour for companions?
>>
Any mask/helmet cyoas?
>>
>>52643144
You got name the choices man it makes the whole thing easier
>>
>>52644167
On the cards? It represents the era they became a battlemage. Brown for third, blue/gray for second, and red/gold for first.
>>
File: KungFuMasterCult1.png (5MB, 1000x2800px) Image search: [Google]
KungFuMasterCult1.png
5MB, 1000x2800px
>>
File: KungFuMasterCult2.jpg (645KB, 1000x2800px) Image search: [Google]
KungFuMasterCult2.jpg
645KB, 1000x2800px
>>52644218
>>
>>52644033

Lancer is for once willing to take a more patient path to victory, feeling the need to recover the incredible defensive power of his Noble Phantasms-and grimly aware that his master needs the time to recover her own magical strength. The two convalescents are too miserable to maintain the camaraderie that they had enjoyed earlier in the War, to the point where their hopeful musings on their own humanity and worth now seem like naivety. Lancer is particularly affected, uncertain whether his malaise centres around his current helplessness or the fact that he was almost defeated.

After ten days of tense peace and recovery, Rider appears at the Church, as affable as ever. He politely greets all three Masters within the sanctuary, visits Assassin's bedside with an appropriately respectful air and exchanges a few cool words with Saver. He goes on to smile shamefacedly before reintroducing himself in an apologetic tone.

Dismissing the title of 'Rider' as a lie, he greets them as Loki, having renounced his divinity to interfere in this Grail War for the sake of striking against the gods. It was he, not Saver, who first appeared to meddle in the War, and he who triggered the initial explosion that compromised the summoning of Saver. Establishing himself as belonging to the Servant Class known as 'Avenger', Loki continues to speak in his polite tone, bidding his hosts farewell and goodnight. Just before leaving, almost as an afterthought, he mentions that he will have claimed the Grail within the next two days.
>>
>>52644228
Such sass.
>>
>>52644205
>Noone cared who you were before, and that will hardly change if you put on the mask.
>>
File: Steam CYOA.png (2MB, 1600x2582px) Image search: [Google]
Steam CYOA.png
2MB, 1600x2582px
>>
File: Shower.jpg (5MB, 1200x9372px) Image search: [Google]
Shower.jpg
5MB, 1200x9372px
>>
>>52644228
And now the war goes off the rails, as it always does.
>>
File: The Town CYOA.pdf (205KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
The Town CYOA.pdf
205KB, 1x1px
>>
Hey SDA are you around? If so feel like looking at my build? I wrote a uh... 'short?' story introducing what I was going for with it.
https://pastebin.com/EuZzVEF9
>>
>>52644228

Unable to take Loki's words, true or not, as anything other than a statement of hostility, Saver and her master immediately have their wards moved away from the Church in secret before making their own preparations to deal with Avenger. One such preparation is the proposal of an alliance with Lancer. The artificial Heroic Spirit accepts the offer, guessing that Loki is more likely to have a means of dealing with his powerful defence than Saver's group.

Saver, 'Saber' and Lancer are eventually attacked by Loki, who attempts to destroy Lancer through the usage of his Noble Phantasm Laevateinn, a weapon that completely bypasses immortality. If Lancer had been alone, the attack would have certainly struck true. Fortunately. Saver's keen perception, bolstered by her Territory, enables her to warn Lancer, giving him the split second he needs to negate the assassination attempt using his own Noble Phantasms. Rather than flee, Loki attempts to engage all three combatants at once. Ultimately, despite his impressive Endurance, he is defeated by the trio.

Lancer, having taken the brunt of Loki's offence and unwilling to engage Saver in her Territory, retreats. When he returns to his base, he finds his Master deathly pale and ill, wasting away as though he had been parted from her for decades rather than mere hours. Despite his efforts to care for her, she continues to decay over the next twenty-four hours, her body submerged by a stream of dark mud growing from her form.

By the end of this time, the remaining Masters and Servants are struck by a terrible sense of dread. Saver alone, tied intricately to the Grail beyond even the other servants, understands the full magnitude of what has occurred as Loki steps from the black mud, form flickering with dark energy.

Loki's temporary death, annulled by his greatest Noble Phantasm, caused an Avenger to mingle with the Grail for the second time, and the treasure has once again been stained with All the World's Evils.
>>
>>52644513
SHEEIT
>>
>>52644293
this cyoa could be good but it's not. feels like the downsides are too annoying for anyone to actually consider having to deal with for the rest of their lives. the only ones im sort of okay with are the dark souls and skyrim drawbacks, as they present challenges and not just annoyances, and even then it describes the dragon attacks as constant. who wants to deal with that?
>>
File: well_fuck_this_shit.jpg (117KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
well_fuck_this_shit.jpg
117KB, 1920x1080px
>>52644513
>>
File: 1434631793365.gif (2MB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1434631793365.gif
2MB, 350x350px
>>52644513
FUCK
>>
File: Island Survival CYOA.jpg (3MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Island Survival CYOA.jpg
3MB, 1200x10000px
>>52644293
CS:GO
GTA V
The Wolf Among Us - Ariel from the Little Mermaid is Disney princesses count don't judge
Dark Souls III

>>52644559
I feel the designer could have had the drawback work something like this --- For every game over four you choose you have to take the Drawback for that game
>>
>>52644502
I just read the whole thing.

Holy shit, things like this make me happy.
>>
>>52644345
Youth Shower, Liquid Soap, Cologne, and Toothbrush.
Time to be Chad forever.
>>
>>>/a/155735891
Can some of you post some stuff here, related to that thread?
I know some of you have huge collections.
>>
>>52643012
Might as well hop on this bandwagon.
Let's see what I would pick... Oh, I did like that movie.

The Thing

>Wish
Become a Saber

Now I shall see real truth of the universe.
Do blondes have more fun?

>Alignment
True Neutral

I seem to have no strong feelings one way or the other.

>Personality Traits
Saber of Red
-Cool
-Wrathful
-Conflicted
-Tomboy
-Friendly

I lied, I'm CN. I feel strongly in conflicting ways.
It has made me very good at seeming restrained though, and it lets me see merit in multiple points of view.

>Servant Class
Assassin

Ah, paranoia is a fun tool.

>Physical Features
Androgynous
Normal
Adult Saber
Double Emote Ahoge

Nice and unrestrictive, with wiggly antennae.

>Clothing
Casual
Suit and Tie
Scantily Clad

Nice clothing, and battle garments that get out of the way.

>Parameters 50
Strength B 43
Agility C/A 40
Luck B 33
Endurance EX/A 10
Magic C 7
Noble Phantasm B 0

>Class Skills 30
Independent Action EX 4
Presence Concealment B 4
Avenger D 0

Woah, I'm kind of spooky now. Shit.

>Personal Skills 50
Battle Continuation EX 25
Self-Modification 0

Good luck finding my head, I'm an acid spewing mass of super tentacles.

>Noble Phantasm 20
Things Fall Apart
D Rank Anti-Self Ability 17

Spit the Party
+1 Modifier 12

I'm All Better Now
+1 Modifier 7

Thou Art I
+1 Modifier 2

My Noble Phantasm allows me to control severed parts of myself. Less obviously it allows me to send out scouting masses, reattach lost parts, and more disturbingly, use my Self-Modification to infect my opponents through blood spatter and the like.
>>
>>52644694
Well, I'm now a horror movie monster. At least I'm a nice one, and I mostly just want to live. If my master isn't a total dick, I'll try to keep the poor bastard alive. If he is a total dick, he best be very smart about he hits me with commands, and he best be quick with them. Free lobotomy if they say, "Don't Kill Me."
That said, it would take a special kind of asshole to piss me off like that. I'm normally pretty chill. All I want is to hang out and watch movies, so I keep a spare hand with some eyes lazing about the house. Makes a nice back up in case I get wrecked, and it can literally keep an eye on the place. My greatest tactical advantage is being able to blend in with others. I just seem like a normal person (or dog) when not in combat, and it would take a lucky Servent indeed to even notice that I'm not what I seem.
>>
Fleet Admiral guy from last thread, here was my Star Dust build.

https://pastebin.com/vPxvAwj6

Yes, my pastebin links to another pastebin. Turns out having a bunch of different loadouts isn't conductive to a well-formatted build. I wanted to see if a kind of military commander build was possible, since a certain anon wouldn't stop bitching about being limited to one ship in a huge pond.

I like to think my build would do fairly well.
>>
File: Masquerade.png (1MB, 1000x3071px) Image search: [Google]
Masquerade.png
1MB, 1000x3071px
>>52644194
The only one I know of.
>>
File: Fate Stay cyoa.pdf (7MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Fate Stay cyoa.pdf
7MB, 1x1px
>>
>>52644656
Glad to hear. I do have to say I'm slightly concerned how well my build would handle Escalation T4. I think my best bet would to try and kite the Destroyers and Cruiser away from the Battleships and try to take care of them separately while might PI V17s stealthed up to the Battleships and did hit and run bombing runs them. Your thoughts on that?
>>
>>52644739
The Pirates in Escalation are using Hammerhead hulls, anon. The Cruisers and Destroyer hulls for Hammerhead has shitty Hull Armour, and the three Battleships are specified as shoddily made.

A single full volley by a Torpedo Silo will destroy a default-level Destroyer, and will leave a Cruiser with 2 hull. 2 volleys kills a Hammerhead Battleship.
>>
>>52644789
I know but it's not like they don't have guns. My main concern is if they focus fire one of my cruisers down. Even a shoddy Battleship can carry a lot of guns and three hammerhead ones can bring something like 36 guns to bear at once.
>>
>>52644513
Having successfully corrupted the Holy Grail once more, Loki has effectively guaranteed that any attempt to end the Grail War conventionally will only lead to further tragedies akin to those that marked the conclusion of the two wars preceding this one. As a result, Saver and her master conclude that the only possible means by which the Grail can be thwarted is through the usage of Saver's own most powerful ability, the creation of an alternative Grail that can end the war without a true victor, thwarting the rebirth of the corrupted Grail.

However, even this solution is deeply flawed: The process of forming a new Grail using Saver's Noble Phantasm takes three days, during which time the Servant is utterly vulnerable. As a result, Lancer, already limited in power by the loss of his Master, and the Supervisor acting as 'Saber' must defeat the reborn and empowered Avenger three times over as many days with nothing more than their skills, the magic items prepared by Saver in advance, and sheer determination. In the hours before the first confrontation with the God of Lies, Saver releases the seal on Verethragna, granting her Master access to power approaching a mid-ranked Servant whilst wielding it, along with the ability to use the divine blade as a Noble Phantasm in its own right. With only a few kind parting words after that, the two separate to take up their respective roles.

The First Night

Loki's first attack almost ends the defense of Saver before it has truly begun. The reborn 'Heroic' Spirit now possesses magic equivalent to a skilled Caster, supplemented by combat skills only slightly inferior to Lancer's own. Coupled with Avenger's monstrous endurance and access to the power of the Holy Grail providing him with practically unlimited magic, he almost destroys Lancer and 'Saber' outright even despite the pair managing to seal Laevateinn again. The pair survive the night, but Lancer is much diminished thanks to his injuries and lack of Master.
>>
>>52644739
It's a very pricey build, but you did take 3 titles when the CYOA says you could only have two. That's pretty much my only complaint, but like I've stated before in these threads, I'm not gonna burn people who at least treat the CYOA how it's intended--the backdrop and immersion. Don't blame me if others complain though.

You've got frightening firepower for an exploration based build, which I can understand given your background with concerns of the reoccurring drone threats. Still, you definitely have enough firepower to take on T4 with those Pulse Beam Cannons. Ultimately it'll come down to the competence of your piloting and crew, and of course, tactics.

I approve.
>>
>>52643252
>>52643264
Also, do all spells cost the same in term of coins? As in, T1 costs one and T5 costs oen as well?
>>
>>52643069

Alright, fuck naming them then.

Here is a run down of how they work.

EX, Anti-Unit Ability: Anyone who considers the Servant rightfully their superior, be that by work relationship, experience, combat expertise or simply deep respect, can have their entire existence rewritten into any possible expression of themselves. In a Grail war where every Servant is a variation of 'Saber', this is a truly terrifying ability.

However, it comes with an equally terrifying mana cost, that the Servant's Master could never hope to provide.

A+ Anti-Unit Ability: Nullifies any effects of equal or lesser rank which prevent a mutual understanding between the Servant and others.

C Anti-Team Equipment: Provides mana continuously. The rate increases commensurately with both respect and political power held by the Servant. If the Servant were to take control of a moderately sized nation, it might even be enough to activate his strongest Noble Phantasm.

D- Anti-Self Ability: Was once a powerful mental interference concept that forced the best possible first impression upon any meeting. However, due to a mistake during the summon, the NP has been reduced to a pitiful state, merely shining a light on the Servant at all times, always in a way to make her look regal as possible. Impossible to hide with it on, and cannot be turned off.
>>
>>52642928
Brutal.

Tiger, because fuck pterodactyls. Fuck them.
Heir to my father, so I can eventually surpass him.
Musical talent, because heavy metal ain't shit without the actual playing of heavy metal.
Magic because fuck yeah, fireballs! Also why should I beware having an awesome kamikaze death explosion? That just makes it more awesome!

Some feedback: The nation is kinda tiny and useless, make it bigger. The elf babies thing is kinda funny but a chest of gold can only feed me for a few weeks? That is a tiny chest. And gold that turn into flesh is a shit currency.
Being a paladin could be cool but it ain't metal enough if you can't like turn into a badass angel once a year to really smite shit.
>>
File: CYOA BILL BILL BILL.jpg (6MB, 4662x3068px) Image search: [Google]
CYOA BILL BILL BILL.jpg
6MB, 4662x3068px
>>52642928
>>
>>52644865
Yes.

>>52644789
I wouldn't recommend comparing weapon stats to ship defensive stats; I never balanced them that way. The way weapons and defense interacts is largely up to player interpretation; the stats are solely for comparison of weapon to weapon and ship defense to ship defense.
>>
>>52644817
Your best bet is to probably harass one with Drones + Twin Fangs, the second with your Cruisers, and the final one with your Fighters. Once the Fighters finish up their ship, they can swap to whichever group needs assistance more.

Hopefully your Cruisers can cover each other, while the Fangs should be okay with all your drones providing cover. You'd lose some drones, but I believe you have a Factory Wing so you should be able to make more.
>>
>>52644899
Fair enough, but I do imagine a full volley of Torpedos would wreck the shit out of almost any hull. Especially if you hit vital areas. I almost made a build where I would disable their engines, their board and slaughter then, leaving behind half my crew as to act as a prize crew. Taking the enemy ship back and selling it for profit.

Ultimately that line of thinking lead me to >>52644730 this build.
>>
>>52644913
Oh yeah, you bet that a volley of torps is sure to make the most experienced fliers clench their anooses.
>>
>>52644868
So what I'm getting is:
>waifu-maker
>legalese
>cult rating
>spotlight

If I'm not mistaken, with your parameters and personality traits, this Saber isn't a Servant at all. It's an idol!
>>
>>52644862
Glad to hear you like it. I don't mind if other people gripe over me breaking a rule, I had fun making the build and the story to go with it.

And the drones aren't the only things I've dealt with. I sort of tried to imply I had already found "Hailey" and "Comet" during those 'navigation issues' and had had brushes with the shady Feds and crazed pirates.

>>52644900
Not sure how much the Fangs would do to a Battleship. And I am certain they'd laugh of the T1 weapons my drones have.
>>
>>52644850

The Second Night

Avenger's second attack is even more devastating than the first. Having used the first night to analyse Saver's Territory Creation, Loki is able to bypass the systems intended to detect him and thus initiate hostilities by impaling Lancer through the back with Laevateinn, defeating the Grail War's strongest servant with a single blow. As Lancer disintegrated, he was able to use his impressive Battle Continuation to unleash his Heaven-Slaying Blade, Arbiter, once more. Whilst Avenger's impossible Endurance allowed him to weather even this mightiest of attacks, he was sufficiently weakened by the blow that 'Saber' was able to engage him in battle and ultimately win, in a brutal battle that stretched his body to its utmost limits and took every ounce of his Servant powers and Executor training to achieve.

Alone, 'Saber' would be utterly incapable of surviving another encounter with Avenger in the dark Servant's base form, let alone his more powerful reincarnated state. Fortunately, over the course of the Second Day, allies began to gather, pooling their strength to prevent another Grail Incident. Mages from the Clocktower, emissaries of the Church, and even the defeated masters of Berserker and Caster.

Any hope that this gathered force might be able to make a swift end of the God of Lies were rapidly dashed as the sun began to set, ushering in the third night of Saver's Noble Phantasm, and the shadows began to coalesce. Avenger's form was no longer humanoid, twisted into the shape of a terrible serpentine dragon comprised of both raw flesh and the black mud of the tainted Grail. At this point, the power that the fallen deity drew from the Grail was such that he might be considered a Beast rather than an Avenger.
>>
>>52644984
The point isn't to damage it, but to distract it. Even flies can keep a horse from focusing on a goal. The Fangs can harass it with hit and run while the Drones are replaceable and can run down their shields.

I'd think it was one of the least risky plans. Yokais are stupid fast, so they should be able to avoid a lot.
>>
>>52644967

I hadn't thought of that while I was making a build, I was building around a concept of "Make Charisma Broken, while keeping the Servant balanced"

But now that you mention it, I can't believe I didn't see it before.
>>
File: 1482844082248.jpg (366KB, 1024x1451px) Image search: [Google]
1482844082248.jpg
366KB, 1024x1451px
>>52643012
Alright, done the Mage, done the uberfast Archer....
>Be the saber
>Chaotic Evil
Saber Alter seems like a place to start
>Cruel, Apathetic, Selfish, Resolute, Friendly.
That jackass friend people find amusing but no one actually likes.
>Berserker
>Androgynous Fem Saber.
>Gallant Appearances on an Adult body.
>Infinite Ahoge Bed-headmode.

>Suit&Tie (I'm a sucker for it)
>Ceremonial (Traditional)
>Skimpy (Fancy or Fashionable, if neither fits, nothing more than needed.)

STR C
AGI B
LCK EX
END C
MAG D
NPh C "Better Lucky than Good." B rank in combat atire.

Class Skills
>Mad Enhancement EX
>Independent Action C
>Territory Creation C

Personal Skills
Battle Continuation EX
Monsterous Strength EX

Noble Phantasm, Effective B rank from ability score and outfit, 20 points to spend.

EX+1 (15+5) .

Taking after mythological figures of bad luck (black cats, broken mirrors, tracing all the way back to Eris and historical omens of ill tidings), this Saber's talent for discord is drawn from a refusal of sensible decisions, rationality and contemplation. Denial of likelihood, rejection of most absolutes, and dissolution of order is both her joy and her means in the Holy Grail war. Any master bound to her will likely try to keep her at arm's distance when possible so as to avoid being subject to the Entropic Curse she carries with her.

The Territory Creation ability she has is a passive draw of positive, boon-related luck away from all others within reach. So long as the Saber persists in being contrary and spontaneous, she accumulates luck rather than mana and may use it to power her abilities as well as sustain herself for a time. This lends itself to great effect with the Monsterous Strength and Mad Enhancement effects, crafting the potential for a nigh-unstoppable Juggernaut when inspired to the heights of insanity. With the mercurial nature of her concept, actually drawing attention to demand such a response can be as difficult as it is unwise.
>>
>>52644996

The Third Night

The gathered alliance unleashed volley after volley of prepared attacks against the newly incarnated Beast, expending generations of accrued magical reserves and modern weaponry Reinforced by magic in the space of merest seconds in a desperate fight to prevent the tainted Grail's completion. Hundreds of trained mages and Executors who might happily have slain one another on any other day rushed to fight and die against the incarnation of malice whilst 'Saber', the false Heroic Spirit, wielded his Noble Phantasm with a strength powered more by desperation than determination. Even so, for all the gathered forces, their efforts were not enough. Many died, and those who did not fled as their resources dwindled and their ability to contribute to the battle was lost. For some time, just as with the Second Night, 'Saber' and Loki fought alone. This time, Loki was victorious, slamming the swordsman against a wall with a swipe of his poisoned claws and rearing back to finish him off entirely. Only a fraction of a moment before the dragon lunged forwards, its chest ripped suddenly, scales of mud displaced by an invisible blade. The dragon gazed down in consternation at the unexpected blow, crimson eyes burning with what seemed more indignation than fury or despair. before the mud dissipated, and the dragon was undone. Assassin staggered backwards, pain burning through her still broken body. She was able to return to her Master's side before she finally dissipated, merged with Saver's recreated Grail.

The Sixth Grail War had come to an end.

-Fin

Well, that took longer than I expected. Ah well, it was pretty fun.
>>
>>52645103
Cool.
>>
>>52643240
Human
Slayer
Intellect, mind, charisma
Battlemage
Knight sword, wand, staff, shield catalyst
Arcane
>>
File: Pizza CYOA.png (2MB, 1200x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Pizza CYOA.png
2MB, 1200x4000px
>>
>>52645070
The Noble Phantasm in this Berserk Saber's arsenal is likewise an area-effecting one, with dual uses. Both are a purge of accumulated Luck value, either into Rejecting One's Fate to disrupt, end, or counteract one adversarial spell, offense, or on-going effect, or into Accepting Others' Fate, diminishing the luck of all within reach of the Created Territory by an amount equal to the measure of stolen luck purged. This tends to result in anti-climactic scenarios in either aspect; Rejection tends to diminish well-built-up or established effects and events, while Acceptance usually results in battlefields becoming slap-stick sand-pits of misfortune, shame, and bad decisions.
>>
>>52645103
Oh ouch, so the first three deaths were merged with the tainted Grail and won't see another war again? That's... some bad luck there.

Thanks for the trip, it was fun to read. Maybe if we end up getting another set of really interesting builds, a story will happen again.
>>
Even with the discounts, the weapons in Star Dust are easily the biggest thing preventing us from owning a large fleet. I wish there was some kind of bulk discount, like with the misc. crew. 20 Heavy Particle Blasters for 40m would be a godsend,
>>
File: Escapism CYOA.png (2MB, 1050x2050px) Image search: [Google]
Escapism CYOA.png
2MB, 1050x2050px
>>
>>52645142

Yep, pretty much.

Berserker, Archer and Caster were devoured by the tainted Grail.

Assassin got to be defeated conventionally, just ran out of energy. Lancer died and was probably accepted as a genuine Hero for his dying actions, stored in the Throne.

Saver lost her divinity, which went back to wherever divinity goes, and became human.

I have no idea what Avenger's fate would have been. Either forced to recover his divinity and subjected to the traditional mythic punishments for Loki, or he became some kind of perpetual incarnation of the World's Evils.
>>
>>52645122
Best pizza cyoa ever.
>>
>>52645122
One 3-topping large pizza

Pineapple, chicken and pepperoni

100% faster reflexes and thoughts, 11x natural lifespan and 2 waifus plus a bro come into real life as close friends already? Sweet!
>>
>>52645195
Space Opera
Adventure & Cuteness
Love Interest, Village and Fellowship

Time for space adventures!
>>
>>52645225
No, it's not even in the running.
An actual menu gets me a real pizza, which blows a day dream out of the water any day.
>>
>>52645198
But what happened to the Masters?
>>
>>52645195
Feral

Supernatural Adventure

Transport
Love Interest
Pet

Imma ride a dire wolf though the spirit forest with a nice lady, and discover love along the way.
>>
>>52645264
Assassin's Master was heartbroken, never loved again, but was mentored by Waver at the Clocktower and found great success there, and was ultimately happy.

Archer's master was marked by her Servant's luck for the rest of her life to some degree. She never became an especially talented mage, but somehow doors always seemed to open for her and she too was ultimately uplifted by the war despite the trauma.

The Master of Berserker rode the high of getting to say that he survived a battle with a Beast for a few months, then his conduct during the War and inability to control Circe came out and he was rendered a laughingstock forevermore.

Lancer's Master is of course deceased, another victim of the tainted Grail.

Caster's Master travelled the world for some years, trying to find the answers to his religious and spiritual challenges on Earth rather than looking to a Grail. He eventually found a measure of inner peace, unlike Kiritsugu, and dedicated his life to guiding wayward youths.

Saver's Master probably went exploring with her, eventually settling down. Saver became an extremely powerful figure at the Clocktower whilst her Master took up an equal position in the Church. Somehow they still made it work.

Avenger didn't really have a Master, he used his Territory Creation along with secrets gleaned from his divine knowledge to create a soul farm powered by a lot of innocent people to fuel his existence as a 'Servant.'
>>
>>52645250
>An actual menu gets me a real pizza

No it only tells you what pizza the restaurant can make it for you.
>>
>>52645331
>Archer's master was marked by her Servant's luck for the rest of her life to some degree. She never became an especially talented mage, but somehow doors always seemed to open for her and she too was ultimately uplifted by the war despite the trauma.
Thanks man, now my soul can find peace.
>>
>>52643012

I think its time for something a bit more aberrant

>Wishes
Create a Saber

>Alignment
Neutral Hungry

>Personality
Red Saber
Proud
Mischievous
Selfish
Friendly
Wrathful

>Class
Berserker (False)

>Physical Features
Female Saber
Sensuous
Adult Saber
Double Ahoge
Long Ahoge

>Clothing
Scantily Clad
Skimpy Outfit
Uniform

>Parameters (Before Clothing modifiers)
STR:EX
END: A
AGI: B
MAG: E
LCK: B
NP: E

>Class Skills
Independent Action: EX
Mad Enhancement: B
Presence Concealment: D

>Personal Skills
Instinct: A
Monstrous Strength: EX
Clairvoyance: B

>Noble Phantasm

Soul of the Stuffed Tiger, A- Anti-Self Ability: Enables the Servant to summon Tiger Claws from her hands. Further empowers the Servant and related skills the more like a Tiger she acts and becomes, with even her fighting technique becoming more natural. (The minus rank being because this is not actually the servant I summon from the grail, but rather a false servant summoned by my actual servant as her EX noble Phantasm: Rule 63 Calvin. )
>>
>>52645339
And gives me the name of the restaurant, as well as it's phone number, website, and address. The only downside is that there's only one restaurant in my town that gives me free pizza. Darn.
>>
>>52645371
>The only downside is that there's only one restaurant in my town that gives me free pizza.

Yeah, Sometimes working at pizzajoint has perks.
>>
>>52640894
>Get the impression that everyone's gotten bored or gone off anyway,
>bored
Not at all, please keep going if you feel up for it. It's been a blast. You're a very skilled writer, and it's nice to see how you include all the servants so smoothly.
>>
>>52645429
I appreciate the compliment, but I'm pleased to say that I did keep going! If you continue down that thread and this one, you'll find the remainder of the story.
>>
>>52645331
>Caster's Master travelled the world for some years, trying to find the answers to his religious and spiritual challenges on Earth rather than looking to a Grail. He eventually found a measure of inner peace, unlike Kiritsugu, and dedicated his life to guiding wayward youths.
At least that D rank Luck was useful in that regard.
>>
File: Orla a best.jpg (6MB, 1200x7200px) Image search: [Google]
Orla a best.jpg
6MB, 1200x7200px
>>52644000
Feel the same about fairy king CYOA over here

>>52644010
Also if this one's writer is out there-what do kiska's boons after the first two do? Little two obtuse for me
>>
>>52643012
>>52645355 (You)
Fuck, meant to spoiler the end of that. Oh well, moving on to my actual Servant. Rule 63 Calvin.

>Wishes
Create a Saber

>Alignment
Chaotic Good

>Personality
Saber Lily
Resolute
Immature
Tomboy
Selfish
Cheerful

>Class
Caster

>Physical Features
Female Saber

>Impression
Adorable

>Physical Appearance
Child Saber

>Ahoge
Double ahoge
Short ahoge

>Clothing
Thick Robe
Casual
Cosplay Gear

>Parameters (before clothing)
STR:E
AGI:B
MAG::A
LCK: E
NP:EX

>Class Skills
Item Construction EX
Territory Creation : B
Riding: D

>Personal Skills
Expert Specialization: EX
Self-Modification: EX

>Noble Phantasm

EX, Anti-World Concept, Touch the imagined world: Calvin-63's most powerful technique, but it is not exactly under her control. Allows anything she imagines to intrude on the World, and become part of reality as long as she keeps relative focus. At least, that is what it should do, but the Master's Mana is overly tapped in maintaining both her and the friend she wouldn't ever let go, Hobbes-63. Effects on herself aren't so limited, reflected in Self-Modification and Expert Specialization.

EX anti- unit equipment, THE BOX: A tool beyond anything conceivable, THE BOX can perform nearly any function that can be expressed in words (Written on the side), including effects that only the highest level alchemy could otherwise hope to achieve, or even replication of the five true magics. It's only weakness being that it's effects only reach as far as Calvin-63's territory, and that it can only serve one purpose at a time. Mana cost is probably insane, considering the Master is supporting two Servants, effectively

A-, Anti-team Equipment, Stuffed Tiger: The vessel that was used to bring forth Hobbes. If destroyed, Hobbes will be forever lost.
>>
One last note before I head off to pretend that I've slept in the last 72 hours-it may amuse you all to know that all seven Servants had an EX-ranked Noble Phantasm. So if you ever wanted to know how a war stacked with Gilgameshs would go, this is probably as close as it gets.
>>
>>52645589
Godspeed. Maybe one day we'll get a rebalanced version of SaberCYOA that doesn't fart Gilgameshes everywhere.
>>
>>52645602
But Anon! Gilgamesh's are fun to create. Don't forget that Saber was a Gilgamesh too!. She had the EX ranked Avalon that made her completely untouchable whenever it was used. Even EA couldn't reach her.
>>
File: Vampire King.pdf (5MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire King.pdf
5MB, 1x1px
>>52645550
Vampire king is still one of my favorites.
>>
>>52645429
Oh wait I did the thing where I post before I finish reading. Sorry!

>>52641981
Man this is just so good! I was prepared for a heroic death killing Caster to protect my Master. If I die they are not an important target and has a better chance of survival
>>52642334
Took a bit of a dark turn but man oh man is it good. I cannot wait to keep reading!
>>
>>52645550
Maurelle> Henny> Shaylee> Orla> Tianna> Elfie> Nokomis> Crane Twins
>>
>>52645725
I think the cast of servants really made it possible. Every base was covered and the end result was quite Nasu-like. I guess my ruthless Caster is just hopeless...
>>
>>52645804
But the Crane twins are my fav
>>
>>52645856
Ok, but they are still the worst.
>>
>>52645816
Hey, at least you weren't paralyzed...

I still love it even if I didn't get to win or to die defending my Master. I assume at least, only just finished last thread.
>>
>>52645976
>>52645816
And your Caster was smart, using her resurrection ability perfectly then securing herself two servants that fight for her.
10/10 writing
>>
>>52644898
jesus christ bill.
>>
File: Fairy King CYOA wip2 - Page 1.jpg (6MB, 1200x7200px) Image search: [Google]
Fairy King CYOA wip2 - Page 1.jpg
6MB, 1200x7200px
>>52645550
Newer version.
>>
File: Fairy King CYOA wip2 - Page 2.jpg (3MB, 1200x2281px) Image search: [Google]
Fairy King CYOA wip2 - Page 2.jpg
3MB, 1200x2281px
>>52645994
Also first part of page 2 (a newer version of which is reportedly underway, featuring more granularity).
>>
Give me some idea's, like 2% chance I'll make it but I don't know.

Also, slight slight poll, anyone else find it easier to world connect given less options?

For example, i was doing one of the longer cyoa's and it was satisfying but actually imagiing myself in the world was difficult, all the different items, nuisances, etc.

But then someone posted the anime cowboy thing and that was easier to imagine, but not a lot to go off since the world itself wasn't described that well.

Essentially, what cyoa type or cyoa gets you're immersion up?
>>
>>52646030
>>52645994
>posting multiple wip's
We don't even need to vote for who the worst author is.
>>
>>52646042
>Give me some idea's, like 2% chance I'll make it but I don't know
Hahaha go away
>>
>>52646052
don't be an ass.
>>
>>52646052
Jesus Christ, man, fuck off.
>>
>>52646042
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I've always wanted to run a crime syndicate in an urban fantasy setting. It just works t b h.

Imagine a maffia style famiglia (bloodline) with you on top. Working your way towards control of the city while dealing with rival bloodlines.
>>
>>52646077
huh, define urban fantasy for me. I'm reminded of strife's Dark City.
>>
>>52646046
I like wips, at least.
I prefer half of a good thing than no good thing at all.
Plus, it can sometimes help the author correct certains mistakes before the final version.
>>
>>52646030
Maybe it was proposital, but, shouldn't the effects of libido and attraction be reversed?
I mean, I can get more sexual pleasure from the queen AND gain more points to control her.

I would problaly take it with Maurelle (that I wasn't so sure about before because I didn't find her atractive), but this solves the problem, but it's strange that a "drawback" solves a possible major problem.
>>
>>52646116
I don't have a tease fetish. I like having dinner not waiting for it to be made and tasting it before it's done.
>>
File: worst fetish ever.png (73KB, 249x385px) Image search: [Google]
worst fetish ever.png
73KB, 249x385px
>>52646030
>Others, her advantage

I mean, c'mon, you're just asking for a shitstorm.
>>
>>52645331
What am I reading?
>>
>>52646091
"Urban fantasy describes a work that is set primarily in the real world and contains aspects of fantasy. These matters may involve the arrivals of alien races, the discovery of earthbound mythological creatures, coexistence between humans and paranormal beings, conflicts between humans and malicious paranormals, and subsequent changes to city management."

Think stuff like Buffy, Charmed, The Dresden Files, Supernatural, etc. Our world but the paranormal is real and often hidden.

In my suggestion, I'm thinking of paranormal bloodlines who rule the city from the underbelly. People would definitely have heard of Monteaggitori's for example and suspect their criminal ties, but few know the Monteaggitori's are a family/bloodline of werewolves/vampires/witches who have controlled the city from the shadows since its foundation.
>>
>>52646042
Antagonist cyoa, design your own antagonist, their goals, powers and such.

Personally I find longer and more complicated cyoa easier that way, but if it has numerical stats for a person or powers described as having specific cooldowns or other video game like things it tends to make it harder. Though sometimes longer cyoa are more likely to just do something that makes me lose interest in them before I ever finish reading the things.
>>
>>52646175
It's good he showed it now so we can get him to fix his CYOA before he's done.
>>
>>52646030
Was the author thinking of doing some of the other ones? I think demon king would be neat.
>>
>>52646310
I don't care what he writes I'm picking the Succubus waifu!
>>
>>52646219
you should check out Dark City by strife, its this to a T.
>>
>>52646357
I know but it's too unfocused imo. Too much going on at once. In a way that's how urban fantasy tends to be but it makes for a rather convoluted cyoa. At the same time each option/section is just a bit too short.

There can never be enough urban fantasy cyoas though. In a way they capture the essence of "cyoas": there's more to this world than you thought and that "hidden" part is now beckoning you towards adventure.
>>
>>52646403
>There can never be enough urban fantasy cyoas though
Cool that mean you'll make one?
>>
>>52643240
>Stroc

>Forerunner

>Precision
>Intellect
>Charisma

>Rogue Armour

>Short sword
>Bow
>Shield Catalyst+buckler

>Lightning
>Plasma Weapons
>Empower
>Energy Harvest
>Energy Siphon

>Nature
>Neurotoxins
>Mend

>Ixbrium Circle

Squad leader of a mobile response group, providing support firing lightning bolts from higher up and supplying companions on the front with energy.

>Tzuriel Gryn
Protects vulnerable targets, secondary striker.
>Kayla Bolayne
All-purpose physical hitter.

Now, for the missions:

>Search and Rescue
Scout out the safe path, get in, pick off shamans, fight way out. Simple plan.
Rewards:
>Horse

>Spirit Warding
>Vine Control
>Bolt

>Jourdain Ricaud
Secondary tracker, used to independent operations, plus emergency skeleton backup. Good addition.

>Scout

My specialty.
Rewards:

>Tyrant Mounts

>Shadow
>Vorpal
>Smite
>Energy Focus

>Wardric
Dedicated VIP-killer. Necessary for next mission.
>Josephine Balton
Time magic is limitless in potential. We'll helpful nurture it into good all-purpse support.

>Calamity

Regeneration doesn't help against toxins which I can provide easily. Primary goal is to get Wardric to Det-Gall and let him do his thing. The rest of us fight creepers off.
Rewards:

>Drake Mounts

>Illuison
>Fear Drinker
>Snap Traps
>Smite
>Mjolnir

>Marvix Shaf
Dedicated magic-buster, providing us with arcane supremacy on the field. Neede for the next mission.
>Sera Degala
Anti-horde. Disposes of large groups of enemies.

>Sanity

The high-point to which all things had led to. Our mounts will take care of the fall stage and provide us with enough mobility. Me and Jourdain will be responsible for tracking the aurachild. Wardric and Marvix are the main weapon against Det-Ves - Marvix busts her magic and Wardric goes for the kill with the rest assisting. Second Best Browser can keep the generic critters at bay, with Kayla

Rewards:
>Dragons

>Snap Traps
>Poison Cloud
>Static
>Conduit
>Nocturne
>Dark Shards
>>
I'm trying to remember a CYOA but the only thing I can recall about it is that it was a waifu CYOA that listed some of the girls' google search history. Anyone know what it is? This is going to really bug me unless I can find it.
>>
>>52645103
This was good anon. Very good.
While reading this last part I planned to tell you I was happy to be included and have such a big role inthe start but was sad to have such a "bad end"...
but then you gave me the best end!
>>
>>52646469
Yes. Now kill yourself.
>>
>>52645331
>Assassin's Master was heartbroken, never loved again
I truly got the best ending. Thanks a whole bunch.
>>
>>52646569
It ain't finished fool. Zodiac Brides is the name.
>>52646587
Why? I'm looking forward to your CYOA?
>>
>>52646631
> Zodiac Brides is the name.
Thank you.
>>
Does anyone have the most recent version of the Endless Space CYOA? The one in the drive doesn't have the page with the ship stuff.
>>
I know /cyoag/ is full of autistic neckbeards, but do you guys actually enjoy this terribly written fanfiction shit? Of a shitty made cyoa of fucking Fate of all things? This is not only the lowest I've seen these threads sink, worse than Angel /soc/ posting, but the lowest form of shit on /tg/ as a whole. I have never been as uncomfortable as I am now because I can actually feel and smell the autism manifest from this shit.
>>
>>52646712
Then why are you still here? There are other threads out there.
>>
>>52646712
Look, it isn't GrailAnon's fault you were late to the party. You only have yourself to blame.
>>
>>52646712
I didn't bother to read to even give a opinion of like or dislike.
Do you feel compeled to read something you dislike? Is it difficult for you to just ignore it?
I'm not judging, I'm really curious, because for me, as I said, I just ignored it.
>>
>>52646712
Let's see, an anon took others anon's(?) and made a story out of it using their builds(?)

Huh, just like idk, dnd/fate/traditional games?

Yeah its not my thing but I'm happy that someone is write fagging up a storm from someone else's creation.
>>
>>52646728
I like you, Frog.
What do you like in cyoas? Battlemage is pretty long and there's multiple point types - but you also like Island Survival.
>>
>>52646728
>battlemage and A+
effort =/= quality
>>
>>52646728
Arbitrary grading with no explanations. F-
>>
>>52646770
idk, its just like school. Except without the red circles.
>>
>>52645550
Not him but if you give her a third child it appears she kills you and herself to see what happens on the other side. If you give her innocence she mentions remembering her name which suggests she doesnt know her name is Kiska or that Kiska isnt her real name until you give her innocence.

The author posted part of a third page. At the bottom of the third page you see text talking about characters which makes me think its a companion section. But kiska isnt under the companion section. Shes still under the artifact section. Provided this isnt a mistake it suggests kiska is the remnant of a person somehow tied to or turned into an artifact that doesnt remember who she is until you give her innocence. But shes conflicted. Something in her still wants to kill you but her renewed sense of self seems to want you to love her or to love you. Im not sure which. Ont he prior mentioned third page two final artifacts are listed. One is Kiskas knife which leads me to believe shes a remnant or ghost of a person tied to the knife. Im leaning toward remnant since shes currently listed as an artifact. I think she murdered a bunch of people or was tricked or lead into murdering a bunch of people and ended up in the world below somehow. She keeps mentioning a boy and her friend. She may see you as the friend that tricked or lead her to kill people including it seems her own sister at her birthday party. Since in the world below you become a monster if you dont become one of the children she could be considered a monster tied to an artifact. I notice other monsters are listed under the artifact section. Are monsters artifacts? Earlier in the cyoa they keep mentioning a witness and a woman or girl who come to the world below. you find pieces of them that are now artifacts. are artifacts and monsters even different things in this world? both pass on powers. the distinction seems to be whether the respond to sacrifices of children or to innocence.
>>
File: Mage+cyoa_e50703_6207919.jpg (2MB, 900x6470px) Image search: [Google]
Mage+cyoa_e50703_6207919.jpg
2MB, 900x6470px
This cyoa is a gem and I want to see more like it.
>>
>>52646780
You must have sucked at school.
>>
File: 1480947162487.png (27KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1480947162487.png
27KB, 499x499px
>>52646770
A-
>>
Hey anon, how's that cyoa where we get to be the progenitor of a new race going?
>>
>>52644010
Reading this again I take some of this back.>>52646803
Kiska doesnt appear to give you anything for the three children sacrifices. You gain 1 innocence per child you give her to kill. At which point you can either give the innocence or use it for yourself. Her note after the first child doesnt seem to be something she gives you as much as a fact thats true as long as shes around and not killing you herself. The second child reveals that shes bored. Running out of things to do here.The third page had a red star artifact that gave you gifts and life for discovering new things and then destroying them so no one but you and the start remembered. Kiska seems to have memory problems for some reason. I wonder if its connected. But she wants to go someplace new. The third child talks about killing you and finding you at two different times of year. Shes either talking about you here or her friends. Perhaps she opened a portal to the world below through some sacrifice? Its hard to tell but the break through the other side suggests she may have found a way to either go back to the real world or to another place besides this one. Dead worlds. Plural from the second child. Im living in dead worlds running out of things to do.

Someone make them finish this.
>>
File: Wizard of Antiquity.jpg (261KB, 1024x749px) Image search: [Google]
Wizard of Antiquity.jpg
261KB, 1024x749px
>>52646815
I did like this one a lot. We need more wizardly CYOAs, in my honest opinion.

Definitely more so than waifu CYOAs.
>>
>>52646815
>>52646884
[Obligatory "Be the change" post]
>>
Trying to find a picture of someone old and keep getting 20-50.

Gonna smack the fuck out of anyone in that age group who thinks their old. Mostly because their making my search hard.
>>
>>52646884
WE WUZ WIZARDS AND SHIIT

Can I just confess for a second that whenever the option is given, rarely however that might be, I always elect to become black. There's something insane, wild and tabboo (thanks, /pol/) to the idea of actually being a black archwizard or god or king. I've never seen a black guy irl so there's something mythical to it too.
>>
File: ok.png (2MB, 903x5717px) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
2MB, 903x5717px
>>
>>52646953
thats kinda weird but in the exact opposite kind of way. But you know, golden rule, as long as its not hurting nobody, you do you.
>>
File: okgo.png (3MB, 903x5717px) Image search: [Google]
okgo.png
3MB, 903x5717px
>>52646965
>>
>>52646953
>I've never seen a black guy irl
wew lad
I pretty much always see them
>>
>>52646973
Oh dang, there was a 2nd page?
>>
>>52646986
Yup. Same rules and everything to make it.
>>
>>52646953
>I want to be black
- said no black personality ever
>>
please, cyoa, help me find pictures of old anime women in suits for this shit.
>>
>>52646763
Good thing it's a quality CYOA.
>>
>>52647014
Is it a Femdom CYOA?
>>
>>52646953
I get that. I like having lots of race options in CYOAs. One anon previewed a CYOA that was obsessed with racial variety and inheriting different attributes from your mother and father. Didn't save it and I don't know if they finished it.
>>
>>52647035
I hope not. Let's hope she's the family matriarch who is passing on her wealth and dominion to you.
>>
>>52647035
>>52647066
No, i mean, you know, choose your own adventure but its not primarily meant to be that.
>>
>>52647036
>One anon previewed a CYOA that was obsessed with racial variety and inheriting different attributes from your mother and father.
Not him but doing something similar. Give me like 2-6 months before I'm done
>>
File: 1404855356416.jpg (3MB, 1600x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1404855356416.jpg
3MB, 1600x4000px
?
>>
>>52647180
Oh god what the fuck is this?
Why are these so many hair and eye colors with each damn choice?
What the fuck am I reading?
>>
File: knock down.gif (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
knock down.gif
3MB, 480x360px
>>52647180
>>52647249
holy shit i need an intensity gif for this.
>>
>>52647249
A special brand of autism.
>>
File: 11242.jpg (495KB, 2000x1362px) Image search: [Google]
11242.jpg
495KB, 2000x1362px
>>52643012
guess ill repost my build, this time with the updated lore

Name: Jager
Wish: Become a Saber
Alignment: Neutral - Neutral
Personality traits: Archetype - Saber Alter. Cruel, Selfish, Wrathful, Confident, Honorable.
Servant Class : Lancer
Physical Features: Male Saber - Adult Saber - Gallant/Horrifying - Double Ahoge - Short Ahoge
Clothing: Medium Armor, Casual, Suit & Tie

Servant Parameters
Strength-A (13)
Endurance- B (7)
Agility-B (7)
Magic- E (0)- Projection
Luck- E (0) - Proud Lancer Tradition
Noble Phantasm-Ex (23)

Class Skills:
Magic Resistance -B (0)
Avenger - EX (26)
Independent Action - D

Personal Skills:
Battle Continuation - EX (25)
Monstrous Strength - A (15)
Mana Burst - B (10)

Noble Phantasm(s):

"Arbiter - Blade that slays the heavens"
EX+ (20). Anti-World Weapon
Jet-black halberd of smooth unnatural steel, a unique weapon created by obtaining the essence of the dead heavens from a reality marble that had accelerated time to the end of the universe.
Absorbs magical energy and concepts - can unleash contained energy in a blinding flash of annihilating power

"The Anathema - what man has wrought let no god put asunder"
A (10). Anti-Self Ability
Nullifies effects, abilities, and damage from sources of A rank and higher (A-,A,A+, A++,A+++,S-,S,S+,S++,S+++), also grants a stock of lives (8) - lives can regenerate over time.
skill is closer to reversal than regeneration - outright refusing the most powerful of blow

"Aegis of the Slayer- never outmatched"
C (5). Equipment
Prohibits the use of a single offensive noble phantasm per opponent - when outnumbered grants an increase in Strength, Agility and Endurance based on number of additional foes

Artificial servant creation of the Einzberns for the 6th HGW with the express design of overcoming the mighty demigods and heroes of legend that have defeated them in previous conflicts, ibued with the materialized power of mankind's vengeful nature using a lesser version of the 3rd magic
>>
>>52644868
>expects to be high in saber hierarchy
>lacks ahoge
>>
File: 1491700149919.jpg (7MB, 1680x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1491700149919.jpg
7MB, 1680x4000px
>>52647249
I believe it's a sequel.
>>
>>52647180
I have no clue what "Priority" means and it doesn't seem explained before I choose, so here goes nothing!
>Keltoi
>Englic
I hate eating and reading thoughts is neat as fuck.
None of the stats are explained so they don't mean anything to me. I can't quantify or compare them.

Seriously what is this? I'm happy the first two have everything I want because why did he write all this information?
>>
>>52642928
This CYOA's so cheesy, it's actually pretty fun. Good stuff.
>>
File: LilithTheSinfulT1.jpg (258KB, 1002x1503px) Image search: [Google]
LilithTheSinfulT1.jpg
258KB, 1002x1503px
>>52643012
I know fuckall about Fate, but time to become a Saber-ccubus anyway!

>Become a Saber
Obligatory.

>Chaotic Neutral
Sex is about passion, and not wholly selfish or selfless.
>Red Saber
>Confident
>Mischievous
>Friendly
>Resolute
>Cool
Only the most attractive personality traits.

>Caster (?)
She wields no weapon, keeps her senses, and is rarely the one doing the riding.

>Female Saber
Obviously.
>Sensuous
Even more obviously.
>Adult Saber
It's mainstream for a reason.
>Ahoge-less
Can't get too predictable, though.

>Ceremonial
>Scantily Clad
They tend to... blend together at times.
>Skimpy/Casual
Something understated, but enticing - leaving precisely enough to the imagination.

>Strength D 49
>Endurance C -> D 46
>Agility D -> B 45
>Magic B 36
>Luck A 23
>Phantasm EX -> ??? 0

>Independent Action EX 1
"Other sources".
>Territory Creation B 1
The setting is half the mood.

>Charisma EX 25
>Monstrous Strength A 10
>Expert Specialization E 9
>Self-Modification D 6
>Divinity C 0

>??? rank Phantasm: (40 points)

>EX-rank Phantasm 2
>++, +++ 0
>Ability
>Anti-Team (?)
Her body *is* temptation, able to ensnare minds and even seduce reality itself at the hight of its power.
Damnit. Even breaking the rules, there aren't enough points to make a S/EX Sextuple-plus Phantasm. Too lazy to change it, though.

Call her Lilith, and she's good to go!
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>52643082
my lancer is pic related

>immune to A rank and above
>kills himself with his own EX rank ability
>>
>>52647362
Okay this doesn't have as many stats but it says
>(1/3)
In the corner. Is there more?

I'm not really into the whole "their name is unimportant, you can't understand them". It just seems silly.
I don't get the intro. Something something future, one planet left, time shenanigans and now I'm alive in the future? And then they all killed themselves?

Seriously what is this? I don't get anything that's going on.
And how can you say "You know nothing of the unspeakable acts" when you just told me?

I just don't get it.
>>
>>52647362
After reading the bottom you appear as an Englic, so I guess those are the only visual features you can choose from.

If the Keltoi was your Father you can choose between General Resistance and Omnilingual. If the Keltoi was your Mother your are stuck with Omnilingual. If I understand the priority system right you are stuck with Medicant Core regardless of the Keltoi being your Mother or Father due to the lower priority of Reader Adept. You also are stuck with Hunger Adaption due to Social Adaption being lower priority.

The stats of both are priority 2, so it looks like you can choose which set of stats you end up with, but Sense is priority 6 rather than 2 so you end up with Englic Sense even if you chose the Keltoi stat list. Logic, Empathy, Endurance and Learning seem to have different values based on whether the Englic or the Keltoi were your Mother or Father. If you chose the Englic stats and your Mother was Englic you have 5 Endurance but if they were your Father you have 4 Endurance, 6 Learning if Mother, 7 if Father.

I think you'd have to be really dedicated to go through and pick out everything, I didn't go through all the stats, and I'm not even sure I applied the image's logic right.
>>
File: The_Discworld.png (352KB, 660x900px) Image search: [Google]
The_Discworld.png
352KB, 660x900px
>/tg/
>no discworld cyoa

I want cyoag to leave /tg/ immediately.
>>
>>52647516
A shit.
>>
>>52647516
It's in Jumpchain
>>
>>52647502
I don't have the pages if there is. They didn't kill themselves, it says they wanted to meet this species that suffered a mass extinction. It turns out the methods they use to pull a few souls into bodies they made for them wipes out the entire species in the past. You can tell they're still alive because after the species falls lifeless line it tells you that the beings are unable to communicate with you directly, using mechanical or biological proxies to interact at a distance.

The image seems to be telling you the reader and you the character two different things. Building the world for the reader and explaining that you the character don't know shit.
Oh and
>>52647514
Was meant for
>>52647383
But I'm not even sure I got it right.
>>52647516
Make one.
>>
>>52645103
is this the furthest into a war that a lancer had been?

also damn, to think if he had died to archer he might have been the avenger wreaking shit as BBEG
>>
>>52647362
>or turn to page 2 to continue

PAGE 2 WHERE
>>
>>52647583
>Oh and
>>>52647514
>Was meant for
>>>52647383(You)
>But I'm not even sure I got it right.
Yeah it turns out the author thought it was a good idea to explain the stats, priority etc. all the way at the bottom... after you've read all the options... because you need to know that stats mean after picking your choices not before...

Beyond that I don't think it's a good cyoa. There's no world or setting from what little I understood, and min/maxing does not speak to me at all. There's too much trying to figure out how it all works, and too many stats to balance.

> it says they wanted to meet this species that suffered a mass extinction
So... time is linear? Species X went extinct, because Y teleported them into the future, and this caused Y in the past to wonder how X went extinct so Y built a machine to teleport X into the future and this is why X went extinct so Y wondered and then Y built a machine and then and then and then
>>
File: Schumann Intensifies.gif (370KB, 438x300px) Image search: [Google]
Schumann Intensifies.gif
370KB, 438x300px
>>52647180
>What?

I need an entire tutorial level to hand-hold me through this one.
>>
Since Loki was a bit of an asshole despite his friendliness, I think I'll try my hand at making a nicer Servant.

Alignment: True Neutral

Personality: Saber of Red archetype. Confident and cool, but wrathful. Has a selfish streak that he tries to suppress and is deeply conflicted.
Class: Saber

Appearance: Adult male with a gallant outlook. No ahoge. Wears Medium armor with a ceremonial cloak over it, favouring a suit and tie outside of combat.

Parameters:

-Strength: B
-Agility: B
-Luck: B
-Endurance: EX
-Magic: C
-Noble Phantasm: EX (as always)

Class Skills:

-Independent Action: EX (since apparently that can be granted by 'become a Saber'?)

-Item Construction: EX

-Territory Creation: D

-Magic Resistance: B

Personal Skills:

-Charisma: B
-Mana Burst: B
-Instinct: A
-Eye of the Mind (true): D
-High-Speed Spellcast: E
-Self-Modification: E
-Clairvoyance: B
>>
mimic
the burned man
demon
god of light
>>
>>52647180
You know what? Screw it. Lets try to figure out what I'm supposed to do.
I'm not doing stats either because 1) They don't matter since the levels aren't explained and 2) I am myself, not a character. They are only boosts, not rewriting who I am.

>John Paul Sartre: Isekai edition
I wake.
It's dark.
Even if it is dark I can clearly see that this is not my bedroom. This is not my apartment.
After rolling onto my left side and reaching out, I hit nothing. Where is my night stand? And also why do I have boobs now? pls no bully

I hear hushed voices and people trying to sneak around. Clearly the door is to my right but I have no idea how big this room is... or if the voices are friendly.
Through the door comes to figures, singing "happy birthday". I don't recognize them, but they look old enough to pass for parents.
They are
>a female Englic
>a male Keltoi
I don't know why I know what that means, or why I know that I have these abilities:
I also know that I appear as an Englic due to their "higher priority" over Keltoi???

Supposedly I'm turning sixteen? Well, time to figure out where I am and what in the world is going on.

My hair is a pale blonde, my skin is lightly tanned and delicate. My eyes are the color of azotic topaz... is that even possible?
I'm slender and short, with a red glow around me, yet my womanly features are larger than you'd expect from my small frame - thanks mom! But man, if dad's genes had been more dominant I could be even bigger... oh well it's alright, mom's aura is way cooler than dad's.

My lovely parents are explaining to me that now that I'm turning sixteen my unique abilities will start to show. They talk about "responsibility" and stuff. Gee, don't you trust your own daughter? I've only known you for sixteen years!
I know it's dangerous to show off your abilities, I've seen what happens. I know the stories, I know they don't come back after the not!Stazi has "talked" to them.
>>
>>52645589
Think you'll ever do this again? I want to see how a Saber with EX speed and a sword that reveals monsters as men would really be. That, or I'll make a Caster build based around slowly expanding territory and fucking up any hapless soul within it.
>>
>>52647965
But anyway, my abilities are:
>Omnilingual (Priority 6, choosing this over General Resistance)
Languages come naturally to me. I could listen to people talk and after just a few minutes I've already picked up the basics.
Heck, it only took me a few days to understand the various nuances of our dog's barking. It's incredible! I don't know how mom can handle all these languages, how she doesn't go crazy when she's listening to many people speak different languages.

>Medicant Core (Priority 5 if Female)
I don't have a clue and it doesn't sound like dad does either. Something about meditating after getting hurt... then he made some bad joke about never getting any hangovers and mom punched him in the shoulder.

>Hunger Adaption (Priority 5 if Female)
I can eat practically anything, even food that's spoiled or has been poisoned. I don't need as much food either. This will be great if I choose to become a translator or work for an embassy.

>Reader Adept
Not only is it easy to learn languages, studying is as easy as not doing anything. I've been working on reading two pages at once but it isn't going well. Gotta practice more.
I've noticed I don't have to study for tests either - once I read it it's stuck in my brain forever.
If only I could forget somethings... no, mom and dad, I don't want a little brother or sister. Please let me forget that image. Please lock your door.
... why was there a whip on your bed?

>Social Adaptation
I'm not proud of using it but I can understand how people are feeling, even when they try to hide it, when I'm physically close to them. It's pretty cool and helps a lot, but it's why I prefer talking over a computer or phone.
It feels like I'm invading their privacy.

I have no idea what this is, if I'm doing it right or what there is to do now.
>>
>>52647791
>-Independent Action: EX (since apparently that can be granted by 'become a Saber'?)
it doesent say that anywhere, i checked.

seems to be one anon misunderstood and did that - it would make archers awful. assassins too
>>
>>52647791
>Wears Medium armor with a ceremonial cloak over it,
We can use multiple clothing that give stats?
>-Independent Action: EX (since apparently that can be granted by 'become a Saber'?)
Huh. I actually thought it was romantic that I didn't have IA. Basically, "if my Master dies I don't have a reason to live anyway".
>>
>>52647791
>>52648164
so does clothing stack or no?
>>
>>52647791

Noble Phantasms:

Caliburn: Stolen Sword of the Victorious
Anti-Unit A-Ranked Noble Phantasm (Weapon), -1 Modifier

A royal sword tainted by unworthy hands, Caliburn's durability has been enhanced by Saber's powerful enchantments to the point where the weapon could be considered Excalibur's equal. However, if used on any Servant who could be considered a rightful King, the blade will turn against its master.

Avalon: The Stolen Utopia
Barrier EX-Ranked Noble Phantasm (Equipment), -1 Modifier

The hallowed scabbard of Excalibur, taken and twisted by Saber's stolen magic to fit Caliburn. Grants incredible healing passively and can be activated to produce an absolute defence. Whilst this defence renders Saber immune to any influence from the outside world, regardless of strength, the blessed domain of the fairies is anathema to Saber. After spending a total of 30 seconds in Avalon, Saber will immediately die. Saber recovers one second of expended time every month.

Scathan: Reflected Falsity of the Deceiver
Anti-Unit D-Ranked Noble Phantasm (Ability)

A treacherous Noble Phantasm that allows Saber to take on the physical form and mannerisms of the individual most capable of manipulating the target. This power could be considered to be unconscious mind-reading, as Saber is capable of passing himself off as the individual with absolute convincingness.

Avalon: A Selfish Utopia Within Grasp
??? EX-Ranked Noble Phantasm (Location), +1 Modifier

The Reality Marble of this incarnation of Uther Pendragon, representing the world of magic he captured and bound to his own ambition. Could be said to reflect the truth of Saber's actions, an undying ambition and envious resentment of future legends. Within his Reality Marble, it is impossible for Saber to be defeated by any Heroic Spirit whose legend dates from during Arthur's reign or afterwards. Their abilities are suppressed and negated, ignoring defences and immunities, such that defeat is inevitable.

-End
>>
>>52648194

Nope. I made a Rider in the previous thread who could have either EX Agility or Endurance depending on her clothes.
>>
>>52648290
Why would you ever pick anything other than the clothes that give bonus stats? That's a huge design flaw.
>>
>>52648132
Possibly-it does make sense that it would be granted to some extent, but EX did seem excessive. Perhaps it's a single rank-up, a la Gilgamesh after the mud? Not that it matters for False Saber, since he can power himself through the Philosopher's Stone anyway.

>>52648164
>>52648194
My thinking is that if it could be stacked logically, it's fair game. So armor with robes or ceremonial clothing are OK, Skimpy with armor or armor with armor less so.

>>52648232

False Saber is Uther Pendragon, as the last Noble Phantasm should have made clear. He's based off some old myths that conflate his role with that of Merlin, and associate Uther with creating one of the Three Great Enchantments of Britain. Essentially, this is a version of Artoria's father who should have been afforded a role similar to Merlin but lacked the pure magical power, making up for it with prodigious ability to create and corrupt magical treasures that could let him pass himself off as a powerful age. Eventually, resentful of the knowledge that his own myth would be absorbed into that of his daughter, he used his abilities to steal her role.

Far more similar to his grand-daughter than he ever was to his daughter. A powerful servant against old Heroes, especially if he gets time to prepare a Philosopher's Stone, but unstoppable against newer Heroes if he can trigger his Reality Marble. Very weak to those few modern Magi who can fight well, as he will underestimate them badly and his Reality Marble only protects him against those who have become Heroes.
>>
>>52648350
what does the philosophers stone do?

also mighht go change my lancer build then - get EX str
>>
>>52648406
Super-powerful repository of mana that he's capable of creating with EX-rank Item Creation. Should let him go wild with Mana, which makes him really powerful given his stats and abilities.
>>
>>52648406
Name: Jager
Alignment: Neutral - Neutral
Personality traits: Archetype - Saber Alter. Cruel, Selfish, Wrathful, Confident, Honorable.
Servant Class : Lancer
Physical Features: Male Saber - Adult Saber - Gallant/Horrifying - Double Ahoge - Short Ahoge
Clothing: Medium Armor, Ceremonial Cape, Suit&Tie

Servant Parameters
Strength-EX (13)
Endurance- B (7)
Agility-B (7)
Magic- E (0)- Projection
Luck- E (0) - Proud Lancer Tradition
Noble Phantasm-A (13)

Class Skills:
Magic Resistance -B (0)
Avenger - EX (26)
Independent Action - C

Personal Skills:
Battle Continuation - EX (25)
Monstrous Strength - A (15)
Mana Burst - B (10)

Noble Phantasm(s):

"Arbiter - Blade that slays the heavens"
EX+ (20). Anti-World Weapon
Absorbs magical energy and concepts - can unleash contained energy in a blinding flash of annihilating power

"the anathema - what man has wrought let no god put asunder"
A (10). Anti-Self Ability
Nullifies effects, abilities, and damage from sources of A rank and higher (A-,A,A+...), also grants a stock of lives (8) - lives can regenerate over time. (reverse God hand+)

"Aegis of the Slayer- never outmatched"
C (5). Equipment
Prohibits the use of a single offensive noble phantasm per opponent - when outnumbered grants an increase in Strength, Agility and Endurance based on number of additional foes

Update after new information - probs final build
>>
File: 1491323849116.png (6MB, 1200x3600px) Image search: [Google]
1491323849116.png
6MB, 1200x3600px
update when???
>>
>>52648496

Originally an artificial servant created by the Einzbern's - ascended to the throne of heroes during the 6th HGW. Embodying the human will to overcome the past and the limitations of the strong. possessing unrivaled strength and an unmatched duelist, possesses low Luck due to renouncing the very concept of fate and refusing to acknowledge it.

Disables the opponents strongest Phantasm with his Aegis of the Slayer before annihilating them - Holds a resentment for legendary heroes but holds a respect for the simple and human - the desire for contentment and quiet.

who does he job to next?
>>
>>52648332

I would presume to blend in better.
>>
A nice resolution to GrailAnon's story, and a nice crop of CYOAs afterwards. This is a nice thread to come back to.
>>
>>52648513
I'm picking tittygirl
>>
>>52648599
yeah, Grailanon is a saint. wasnt a bad story either

>>52648513
doesent matter - best girl Vigne is already done
>>
Post your favorite waifu ones.
>>
>>52648513
Each time you ask the completion date gets pushed back.
>>
>>52648586
>>52648586
You know, I was going to consider Uther vs Lancer, but I don't actually think they would end up fighting. Lancer has better combat power but is probably out-bullshitted by Avalon and Stolen Avalon, but ultimately they're both kinda defined by a resentment of Heroes despite being Heroes themselves. Uther resenting the Heroes who came after, Lancer resenting all who came before. I feel like Saber would manipulate him into agreeing to a 'final battle' for the Grail once the other Servants are defeated, then both of them go their own ways and they never actually get that fight because Saber dies before the finale, or Lancer does.
>>
File: 1455902523222.jpg (100KB, 686x800px) Image search: [Google]
1455902523222.jpg
100KB, 686x800px
>>52648615
The best CYOA. The author knew not to ruin her with words or other options.
>>
>>52648602
*comes to the titty girl, pushes you aside and leaves with her*
>>
>all those filtered posts of weeb faggots
Can you get your own thread for this or something?
>>
>>52645122
1 Large 3-topping pizza.

I'm going to assume I can pick a sauce in addition to my three toppings.

>Pepperoni
>Ham
>Red Onion
>Alfredo Sauce

With a x11 lifespan, x9 resistance to injury and disease, and $2,320 legally appearing in my possession per month, I have the leisure to peruse all possible alternate versions of myself in other timelines, gathering knowledge I can use to increase my base stipend in this life. Of particular interest to me are inventions that were never made in our timeline, and best-selling novels that were never written.
>>
File: YGOTAS003.jpg (59KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
YGOTAS003.jpg
59KB, 480x360px
>>52648656
if Uther gets avalon of he would be extremely favored - but could still get splatted by EX str

if avalon is known about then pic related

>>52648727
its a fairly lively CYOA with build posted quite often - its no worse than the discussions about stardust
>>
>>52648727
No worries, I at least am done with this for now. No plans for any Fate stuff from my corner for a couple of weeks at the least, and even then I'm only likely to do anything if I see some entertaining builds from others. Don't think it's worth having a separate thread though, this surge of Fate hype is probably anomalous?
>>
>>52648727
Reminder: This is an anime imageboard.
>>
>>52648763
Avalon isn't a directly offensive Noble Phantasm, it's simply the creation of a territory where old Servants always beat new Servants, regardless of the new Servant's abilities. Don't think Aegis would work there. And yes, that has an obvious weakness. A servant normally weaker than Uther who fought him in his Reality Marble would win if they were older than him.
>>
>>52648789
it disables the abilities of lancer - an offensive effect.

just like GoB is simply a conduit tot he kings treasury - but because it can be used for offence it could be disabled.

something like Avalon (true) is purely defensive- so it couldn't be disabled
>>
>>52648811
I think that it wouldn't be considered a direct offensive thing in the Nasuverse. It's possible that you could negate the weakening of your parameters within the Marble, and thus put up a very good fight given how rigged it is, but ultimately there's no way an E-Rank luck is going to be able to resist an absolute reality warp like 'it is impossible for Saber to be defeated'.
>>
>>52648132
Independent action EX is pretty useless though. You could easily emulate it with mana EX, or maybe even Luck EX, or with a NP.
>>
>>52646712
>Angel /soc/ posting
Doesn't she just constantly repost her builds?
>>
>>52648881
it means that you can operate without a master - which renders assassinations moot and nullifies the archer class skill

>>52648837
yeah, if its triggered successfully it would be a nightmare, but would it go through the anathema? it is an Ex rank effect after all
>>
>>52649027
To operate without a master you just need enough prana/mana so you don't dissapear when your connection to the grail is cut off.

Saber managed to last several days because of her dragon core. Medea/Caster too lasted for several days even wounded because her mastery of magic allowed her to pull a measure of mana out of thin air. Gilgamesh lasted years alhough he was weakened without the grail.

Basically, if you have a way to get enough mana/prana by yourself, you don't need Independent Action.
>>
>>52649027
I think that fact that it's said to bypass immunities negates Anathema. It's an EX+ Phantasm, so the bypass probably overcomes yours.
>>
>>52649123
Gilgamesh has IE A+
>>
>>52648656
You ever going to do another grail war, do you think?
>>
>>52649152
>>52648768
>No plans for any Fate stuff from my corner for a couple of weeks at the least, and even then I'm only likely to do anything if I see some entertaining builds from others.
>>
>>52649177
Fucking sleep deprivation.
>>
>>52643312

This is gonna sound weird. But if the creator is reading this, but can you edit a past character of mine you added to the addon? An Ifraix named Reshmier, I didn't even add a bio and I feel bad so I want to recreate it right.
>Ifraix
>Sentinel
>Vitality, Endurance, Intellect, Mind, Charisma
Survivability is the main thing here, then leadership
>Aegis
See above
20 coins
>1 handed War hammer-16
>Staff-10
>Square Shield-6
>Wand-2
>Dagger-0
Either the Shield and Warhammer or Staff are used at a time. Wand is kept on my belt, and the dagger is kept up my boot.
>Undead Unlock, Ceaseless, Summon Undead, Soul Seeker, Relentless charge, Soul Guardians, Thrall, Death Miasma, Army of the Dead
>Acoustic Unlock, Song of Perseverance, Song of Fragility, In Rilievo, Amoros ( For my staff)
>Divine Unlock, Mending Sparks, Light ward, Light ray, Consecrate, Light Chains, Guardian, Ascension, Demigod, Apostles.
>Nature Unlock, Companion ( Black Irish Terrier), Spirit Warding Armour Etch, Leaf metal etch ( For my War hammer)
>Bone Seekers
Only reall guild I could choose here. Turlough is definetly my kind of guy. Using heretical and corrupting magic while being a genuinely good guy.
>Lucienne Godfrey-20
>Guillaume Juhel-19
>Roseia Oceus-17
>Abaigeal Ni Sithigh-16
>Irene Bocuse-15
>Harold Vangen-12
>Felna Wyvern-6
>Richart-4
>Earl Reimfred-0
I'm a sucker for anybody with the rank and pile tagged on. The rest of these are either quirky undead guys or waifus.
>>
>>52649270
>Search and Rescue, Raptor mount
Quick, if not easy job. raptors add another fighter into the fray, plus they add onto the evil looking underdog aesthetic.
>Denial, Scarab Mounts
A smaller enemy party just means less things to get overwhelmed by. Scarab seem pretty good for combat and long hauls.
>Reclamation, Behemoth mount
I good massive battle seems to fit me and my team well. Behemoths seems great for both combat partners and for holding all our junk.
>Defiant, Etching
Another huge battle. I'd be better at doing this than attacking a titan head on or reaching a portal.
When creating his character bio, can you put
Reshmier Scrimpt
"Support Warlord"
Second Era
School: Divine, Undead
Mark:Sentinel
Physical Skill: Up to you
Magical Skill: Up to you
Race: Ifraix
A heavily armored battlemage that makes uses of minions, support and defensive spells, and a warhammer in battle. Despite being an Ifraix, he's obsessed with his own mortality. Thus he will focus on his own life first, helping others survive second, and attacking third. Just wants to be remembered fondly by history and his comrades.
>>
>>52649202
Yeah, that pretty much covers it. I'd love to do another war, but I feel there should be time between them so that they stay enjoyable rather than a big irritant for everyone here not interested in Fate.

I'll still be around though, so odds are if somebody prompts me to try a war in a fortnight or so and there's a good backlog of cool Servants for me to build a war around, I'll do it.
>>
>>52649124
id argue that it would be lessened similar to GB going through rho ais - so rather than full debilitation just weakening
>>
>>52649202
It's alright my nigga. It shows you liked the story too.
>>
>>52649305
I agree, which is why earlier I said that you'd be able to give Saber a much better fight than most other new Heroic Servants. He can't really lose given the reality warping, but you have a good chance of fucking him up.
>>
>>52649335
how does false avalon work anyways - is it similar to ozy's reality marble? or is it an actual place like HGOB
>>
>>52649356
Hmm. I think it probably has aspects of both-it essentially brings the realm of Faerie to the real world, physically altering reality, then imposes Uther's will over that Faerie realm so that it reflects his desires.
>>
>>52649390
so is it in one permanent location - or is it movable or what
>>
>>52649417
It's movable, he can use it wherever and whenever he wants. He does need to activate it with an Incantation, but he has some degree of high-speed casting so it would be faster than the invocation for Unlimited Blade Works I think. Maybe that EX ranked agility Saber someone else made could intercept him effectively, but most others would struggle to do so.
>>
File: 1491625500071.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1491625500071.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>tfw you realize that its nearly impossible to do a Mothership build in Star Dust unless you load up on T1 guns for your broadside

I guess they are just there as an example of what exists in the universe.
>>
>>52649568
The costs in stardust never made sense. You get massive amounts of cash up the ass in some cases, and not enough in others. It's understandable, since trying to make a frigate and a carrier balanced against each other is laughable. A different sort of system should have been used, where different types of builds aren't trying to be balanced against each other. Either that or it should have stuck to a much narrower range of ship sizes.
>>
Posting comfy cyoas.
>>
I swear, comfy it's worse than ponies or furries these days.
>>
>>52649568
Why do people always go for the Mothership? You know there are cheaper dreadnoights, right?
>>
>>52649630
still raging about fate?
>>
>>52649641
I think you have me confused with someone else.
>>
>>52649640

Why even include it though?
>>
>>52649618
They aren't meant to be balanced with each other. Prices aren't representative of what stats you get. The higher quality ships in the same ship class cost more than cheaper ones do at a loss of cost efficiency.

With some refinement it could be a damn good system and I think he's on the right track. It's better now than ever before and he even did a big price cut update recently. I think if the money from Titles was more emphasized for ship classes, it could make a neat "pick your difficulty, build something adequate enough" sort of thing.
>>
>>52646030
I don't want contracts im my love life reeeee
>>
>>52649651
appears so- who are you complaining about?
>>
>>52642928
>tfw you finish writing one character then realize you already wrote one almost just like that
Dammit. Now I don't know what archetype I lack.
>>
Now that the Grail war has calmed down, I'll post the build I came up with after I decided I was interested in Fate.

The Pale Mother

>Wish
Create a Saber

>Alignment
Chaotic Neutral

>Personality
Archetype: Red Saber
Traits: Proud, Confident, Resolute, Dutiful, Cheerful

>Servant Class
Caster

>Physical Features
Gender: Female; Impression: Horrifying (think eldtrich abomination, but only when you don't look directly at her); Appearance: Mature (think MILF); Ahoge: Double, Long

>Clothing
Ceremonial (+1 Noble)
Thick Robe (+1 Magic, -1 Endurance)
Formal Gown (When not in combat, the very picture of grace and eldritch hor- I mean class)

>Parameters (50)
Strength D (1)
Endurance C (D with Thick Robes) (4)
Agility B (11)
Magic EX (EX+ with Thick Robes)(34)
Luck C (37)
Noble Phantasm A (EX with Ceremonial) (50)

>Class Skills (30)
Territory Creation EX (23)
Magic Resistance D (27)
Avenger E (30)

>Personal Skills (50)
Charisma EX (25)
High-Speed Spellcast EX (50)

Charisma EX and Territory EX allow the Pale Mother to live up to her name. There's something unsettling about the vibe you get when she comes up behind you, but as soon as she speaks, all your cares seem to melt away. Her territory, which will grow rapidly and provide boons to everyone within it, will win her even more popularity, enabling her to wrap even the most jaded skeptic or misanthropic cynic around her little finger in just a few encounters; her unassuming, matronly appearance, and soft-spoken, peaceful nature guarantees that she won't be attacked unprovoked, allowing her those few encounters to sink her tendrils into the minds of other Servants and their Masters.

Noble Phantasm (35)
"Eldritch Embrace" EX +4 Anti-Army Concept
Description in the next post.
>>
>>52649700
Anyone who uses that concept. It's always the worst kind of cancer.
>>
>>52649694
The contract is necessary for the marriage to happen (because fae), but you can skip the options if you wish.
>>
>>52649730
An exceptionally subtle NP most of the time, “Eldritch Embrace” is a passive concept that affects anyone and everyone who has interacted with her long enough for her god-like Charisma to win them over; this can be as little as, “I’ve heard of the Pale Mother, and she’s wonderful”, and still qualify. Even second-hand, third-hand, etc., interaction is sufficient to qualify persons for the effect of Eldritch Embrace.

Once someone has been won over to her side, it becomes nearly impossible for them to turn against her. Even personally witnessing her murder someone in cold blood will only cause a moment’s doubt before being smoothed over, for human minds. Servants have more strength of will, but even they are subject to this effect. The longer they spend being on her side, to any degree, the more powerful the effect becomes. With a few days, even a Servant could be completely enthralled with her.

Further, should anyone who manages to resist the effect confront the Pale Mother, survive her EX-rank Magic with EX-rank High-Speed Casting, and attempt to slay her or her Master, the secondary effect of Eldritch Embrace becomes active. A single soul affected by the primary effect of Eldritch Embrace, chosen by the Pale Mother in the moment of ‘death’, is consumed, with the body of the person becoming a mindless puppet that follows the will of the Pale Mother. The energy of consuming the soul bends time and reality, negating the blow/spell/Phantasm that led to the ‘death’ of the Pale Mother and/or her Master, though the one who perpetrated the attack is drained as though it had succeeded.

(cont.)
>>
>>52649711
How about the horsehung futa sister who likes comparing cocks with her "little brother"? Do you have that archtype yet?
>>
>>52649751
The tertiary, and most terrifying, effect of Eldritch Embrace only comes into play after the secondary effect is triggered. The Pale Mother’s parameters are increased based on the number of souls that have been consumed in order to fuel the death-defying secondary effect. Untrained human souls (eg., not a Magus) provide only a very mild increase, while a Magus provides a moderate increase to her Magic parameter, and another Servant or a Master might provide a substantial increase to all parameters, based on the strongest parameters of that Servant or Master. The more power the Pale Mother gains through this tertiary effect, the more pronounced her ‘horrifying’ Impression becomes, but it also boosts her Charisma to compensate, such that no one is driven off by it if she can speak to them even once.
>>
>>52649640
Kinda stupid to include an option that can't be used in any decent way.
>>
>>52649827
>>52649640
>>52649568

https://pastebin.com/gAjf1f54

Mothership can work just fine, actually.
>>
>>52649766
>>52649751
>>52649730
that's a terrifying effect

i imagine that everyone not affected will gang up on you.

servant team deathmatch?

does the person who is consumed die? or
>>
>>52649849

You have 3 titles. Not a problem because you can buy Fatebreaker or Hellraiser but still.
>>
>>52649869
They basically die, yes, but their body remains active. Anyone who knows them personally will realize that the person they knew is dead, but they'll be capable of anything they were capable of in life, so they'd be gathered in a hidden area near the Pale Mother to be used as cannon fodder/front-line fighters if a serious fight comes up.
>>
>>52649895
My build is SDA-approved. Taking Nemesis on top of my other two titles is explained in the story, since there are only two Motherships in the galaxy; I have one, and the other one is after me.
>>
>>52649901
then how are they consumed? servants are pure energy- consuming them would annihilate the body. same would more or less apply to magi.

they could work as zombies - but theres no way they would be as effective as they were in life
>>
>>52649926
Oh, are they? Hmm. I'm not familiar with the lore of the actual world. The zombie effect would more or less only apply to humans, then. Magi would still be able to cast spells, but they'd use the Pale Mother's mana reserve, having none of their own. If they're in her EX-rank Territory, though, they can draw mana directly from that.
>>
>>52649913

Also you have a ton of empty hanger space. As I said its nearly impossible to actually fit it properly.
>>
>>52649959
If you had read it, the empty hangar space is intentional. I built it as a flying space station, capable of allowing suspicious parties a neutral place to dock and do deals.
>>
>>52649730
>>52649751
>>52649766

I love it. Her main weakness is probably that as a full on eldritch abomination with an always active EX ranked Noble Phantasm, she'll consume mana at an utterly monstrous rate. With EX Magic and Territory Creation, you can probably get around that though.

What I like about her is that her role changes so naturally over the War. At first she's pretty easy to deal with for any strong Servant with Bravery (charisma immunity) or just enough ruthlessness to go straight in for the kill, but she escalates horribly as the War progresses. I think the only things that could have beaten her in the War I wrote would be Saver's Grail (which is a fairly hard counter if carefully prepared, but not really a real win because of the cost) and Loki, because of Laevateinn.
>>
>>52649974

That is still not outfitting the ship. That's storylining why you can't outfit the ship.
>>
>>52649977
That said, I'd have to back up >>52649926 on the reanimating Servants part. Humans would work fine though, and some magical abilities should be able to carry over.
>>
File: 1491367381528.png (605KB, 640x1226px) Image search: [Google]
1491367381528.png
605KB, 640x1226px
My cyoa needs a picture of a fat/chubby/well endowed girl who looks like a nice or nervous person. Preferably dressed like a librarian or some low tier office lady. Preferably dark or black hair. Glasses optional. Thank you for your attention.
>>
File: Lisa, sister.jpg (129KB, 500x1058px) Image search: [Google]
Lisa, sister.jpg
129KB, 500x1058px
>>52649762
That works. Thanks!
Is it okay to say she's bigger than you, or is "horsehung" the most important part? We can always add more little sisters later!
>>
>>52649977
I imagine she would avoid activating it until she'd established her Territory (a few hours, at most), and yes, she would be vulnerable to an immediate kill, though she still has Magic EX and Fast Casting EX, so she wouldn't be a pushover.

What exactly is Laevateinn's effect? I wasn't really reading the early builds because I didn't understand what was going on.

>>52649994
Then you have pre-conceived notions of how the CYOA is meant to be played that conflict with how to play it for maximum enjoyment. I had that story in mind from the beginning; it wasn't like I got to the end, realized I had empty hangar space, and came up with a reason. I debated not even doing Twin Fangs so that I could have MORE hangar space. My build is fully outfitted, with the hangar space being part of its outfitting.
>>
File: 1491794563616.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1491794563616.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>52650019
You absolute madman.
>>
>>52650015
Picture of Shielder with her hair dyed?
>>
>>52649977
lancer would be immune to her NP and could just nuke her with his own - but thats if he knows shes an enemy

Dont underestimate him
>>
>>52650042
it's a good christian cyoa, no unnatural hair colours please
>>
>>52643012
I'm trying to stat Jesus as a phantom, but I really can't figure out what his Noble Phantasm would be. I imagine it would involve him dying though.
>>
>>52650087
He rises after three days with doubled parameters. It stacks.
>>
>>52650019
Might want to use the word "hung" rather than "stacked", seeing as how the latter usually means the person has huge tits.

Also, for "Sex", you should either list "Boy" (if she only has male bits) or "Both" (if she has both male and female bits). Unless of course she has a huge, dick-like clit rather than actual male genitalia.
>>
>>52650035
Laevateinn is basically an 'immortal' slayer weapon. It's a relatively weak strike against the vast majority of Servants, but any Servant who has any kind of supernatural ability to cheat death, bypass death or return from death is more powerfully affected by it. The stronger that cheating death is, the more powerful Laevateinn gets.

Someone who just gets a second chance when they die once per War would just get quite badly hurt by it, but someone like Pale Mother or Lancer would be pretty much guaranteed to lose the moment Laevateinn was activated, and things killed by Laevateinn are genuinely destroyed. In short, the harder to kill you are by normal means, the easier you are to kill for Laevateinn.
>>
>>52650035

So you are saying that if your wish was to have full combat drone outfit you would be able to pull it off without having empty weapon slots or tier 1s?
>>
>>52650061
I was talking about long-term Pale Mother once she got set up in her territory. Lancer could definitely take her out quite easily before that.
>>
>>52650015
>fat/chubby/well endowed
Should she be any of those, or all of them?
>>
>>52650140
yeah - its basically harpe on mountains of steroids

>>52650160
even then - if her plan is just to swamp me with zombies my aegis would power me up to ungodly amounts - her best bet would be to send a couple of servants
>>
>>52650101
I was thinking something related to absolving everyone of sin, but I have no idea what that would actually do.
>>
>>52650140
Interesting... It would certainly be dramatically effective, but with her particular form of cheating death being more a reality-bending thing to make the attack never land at all, the "things it kills stays dead" effect wouldn't apply immediately. It would probably burn a dozen or more souls with every negated hit, instead of just one, turning it into a contest of "can Loki mill through her entire soul reserve before she manages to drop him".

>>52650158
If I wanted a full combat drone outfit, I wouldn't choose the Mothership. I'd choose a carrier, which has more space and vastly less cost.

>>52650196
Hmm. Yeah, that's a hard one to quantify.
>>
>>52650169
any, she's supposed to be noticeably fatter than
other girls but doesn't have to look like a whale
>>
>>52650015
Here's a few potential candidates:
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3126062
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3584175
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3323232
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2936529
>>
>>52650211

Carrier can't have Spinal Mounts though.
>>
>>52650019
I want to BE the male version of her.
>>
>>52650263
If I'm doing full drones, I don't care about spinal mounts.
>>
>>52650211
Loki has EX-ranked endurance and A-Ranked magic resistance. I agree that Laevateinn might not be able to do it in one hit, but I don't think that it's a fight the Pale Mother could win.
>>
>>52650309
Highly likely.

But end-game Pale Mother doesn't fight alone. Can Loki beat her, plus every surviving servant not immune to Charisma?

Plus (and this just occurred to me), if he's milling her souls away by the dozens, that's a significant, continual boost to her raw stats he's giving her. He may outclass her significantly when the fight starts, but she's only going to get stronger and stronger as he whittles her down to resembling a glass cannon.
>>
>>52650266
She is the male version of her.
>>
>>52650341
I think that you're probably underselling how much damage he'd do per hit. Laevateinn is roughly on par with an EX ranked Noble Phantasm which spends all its points on totally killing a single individual when used against a high ranking immortal like the Pale Mother. I'd also note that Loki has a Noble Phantasm that's really geared towards destroying territories and mortals-a weak Anti-World Phantasm that causes huge earthquakes, which he would definitely use before engaging directly to weaken your domain. I think ultimately you're fighting a war on too many fronts-need to maintain enough magic to stay materialized, need to build up power so that you can get past his defences, need to keep enough souls that Laevateinn won't kill you straight away.

You have a point regarding Servants, and I think that's the one way Pale Mother could take a dedicated Loki down. Loki's big weakness is that offensively he just isn't that impressive against non-immortals until he dies (and I'm avoiding using post-rebirth Loki in this because once he dies he can't actually win the war, he just goes around trying to ruin things for everyone else). Loki's stealth and his own quite good magic abilities mean that he's got a good chance of evading and dodging around your Servants, but if you get lucky with your thralls winning definitely isn't implausible.
>>
>>52650502
>i do think Laevateinn is a bit overstated for its rank (its C rank? ) harpe of the same rank simply prevents supernatural regen effects and is considered the go to immortal slayer
>>
File: Stardust X Space Opera CYOA.png (4MB, 1200x2191px) Image search: [Google]
Stardust X Space Opera CYOA.png
4MB, 1200x2191px
heavily wip work for stardust x space opera cyoa

please give me suggestion, story idea, and grammar correction plz :)
>>
>>52650502
It would certainly have been an interesting alternate conclusion if Pale Mother had been in the last fight.

My other build for the same "eldritch horror" concept was a Berserker build that didn't actually have any kind of immortality at all, just high-powered regeneration and EX+++++ (roughly) physical stats. That build would have ripped Loki to shreds, but have had a much lower chance of actually winning the War, since Berserkers seem to inspire teamwork against them.
>>
>>52650490
You don't understand, anon. I've always wanted to be a horsehung little boy with a microdicked older brother I can bully.

Just typing it makes me feel terrible though. I'm a bad person.
>>
>>52650597
That is correct.
>>
>>52650584
I don't understand what this is supposed to be. Aren't space opera and stardust 2 completely different cyoas?

Either way, will the submissive twink companion still be available?
>>
>>52650584
>+3 any free ship parts
Oh, hell y-
>total must be less than 10m
Absolute garbage.

Same for the crew members one.
>>
>>52650584
Remove stardust add space opera
>>
>>52650549
There are two things to bear in mind with Laevateinn.

1: It's an effective EX anti-unit phantasm thanks to the modifier spent on it. Using the modifier system in the CYOA, Harpe would probably be a lower base rank than it is in canon if one built it with the CYOA.

2: It is a lot more niche than it gets credit for in terms of a real Grail War. Remember, it doesn't just reach full power against someone with regeneration or something, it just gets a bit stronger. The only reason it's such a horrific 'I win button' in these threads is because people keep giving their Servants really overpowered immortality systems. In the Fourth or Fifth Grail War, Loki would have lost quite fast and have only been significant in his Avenger mode.

>>52650593

Oh yeah, definitely. Things that are just badass as hell completely manhandle Loki. He's too much of a jack-of-all-trades with a special focus on messing with hax to have a chance against straightforwards servants. Against that kind of Servant he just would hide until the other Masters allied against it.
>>
>>52645994
Im really liking this.

In part two, the contract stuff seems.. kinda too good. I don't know.
>>
>>52650701
oh - it had a +++ modifiyer? im sorry, i forget the specifics of builds

that sounds right then , but it would still eb "just" around EX in terms of power - so while it would be a horrendously powerful weapon it would still not be a onehit vs high endurance or battle continuation opponents
>>
>>52650102
>you should either list "Boy" (if she only has male bits)
She's a girl idiot. A girl with a dick. A phat dick
>>
>>52650701
I figured people who would be killed by a Berserker would also be smart enough to just hide, plus I enjoy creeping, insidious eldritch horror a lot more than upfront, destructive eldritch horror. With six random Servants that aren't Loki, I think the Pale Mother has fairly good odds of winning. There are only two main steps:

1) Not being immediately taken out. She is vulnerable in the very beginning, but for someone to kill her, they have to be immune to Charisma, be willing to engage in the very first fight of the War, when none of the Servants' powers are known, and cold-blooded enough to attack a passive, kind older woman. Plus, EX-Magic and Fast-Casting, so they also have to have strong magic resistance.

2) Drawing out the War long enough that all Servants not immune to Charisma fall fully under her sway, and her Territory expands to the point where she has thousands of souls to draw from. At that point, the Charisma-immune Servants, assuming none of them killed each other, would be pitted against the rest of the Servants, who almost certainly WOULDN'T have hurt each other, because the Pale Mother wouldn't want them to. As long as she keeps the fight in her territory, where time, space, and probability twist to her whim, it's almost inconceivable that a group vs. group fight doesn't go her way.
>>
>>52650772
It was a +1 modifier IIRC, the CYOA specifies that conditional modifiers allow a Phantasm to go up from C to EX. Considering how niche the circumstances are where Laevateinn gets to reach full power, I think that's fair enough.

And I agree that it wouldn't be an instant kill against high endurance Servants, although it would normally bypass battle continuation because technically it doesn't work on totally decisive fatal blows. Remember, even when Loki used it on Lancer, who has the most overpowered combat immortality there is and thus is the most vulnerable to Laevateinn, Lancer still was able to blast Loki with Arbiter before dying.
>>
>>52650777
>>52650102
That would be Girl(male)
>>
>>52650597
My brother!

My fantasy is to be a horsehung shota who befriends an older feminine straight guy. As the years pass, and I grow up to be taller, stronger, and better than him, I slowly assert my dominance over him and convert him with the power of my dick. I steal him away from his gf and he becomes my bride.

In all of cyoa history, only 1 cyoa has let me do this.
>>
>>52650850
lancers lives arent so bad- compared to the mother, or even Caster from that war.

yeah - its fair enough that it would kill him, not sure if it would be just one hit tho
>>
>>52650777
So she has girly bits, and a penis that's not usable for procreation? That'd be close enough to the third category (dick-like clit) by my reckoning.
>>
>>52650870
That is correct, unless she also has female reproductive organs. Then it would be Girl(hermaphrodite).
>>
>>52650835
I think that your analysis is fair, but I'd add the condition that she also needs to be summoned by a very strong Master. In canon, Servants have been killed solely because their master couldn't support them with power anymore, and none of those Servants seem anywhere near as power-demanding as the Pale Mother would be. She'd be a very bad summon for anyone without a lot of magic to sustain her before she can set up her own power sources and territories.

If she has a strong master, she isn't immediately taken out, and nobody in the war has a high-ranked Anti-World Noble Phantasm, I think she would almost definitely win.
>>
>>52650918
That's true. I hadn't considered the initial drain on the Master. Still, I don't think anyone but a really strong Master would consider summoning an eldritch abomination.

In related news, part 9 of 13 of Fate/Stay Night has finished downloading. It's chopped up into parts because the hosting site limits the size of downloads that free accounts can use. I'm getting close to actually knowing how this world works.
>>
>>52644389
Entertainment: 1
Night-life: 3
Population: 2
Transportation: 1
Animals: 0
Nature: 1 (Windswept, flower-filled fields and pristine evergreen forests)
Aesthetics: 1 ("Urban jungle", controlled chaos, etc.)
Higher Education: 1
Public Education: 1
Technology: 0
Security: 1
Town Wealth: 0
Anon Wealth: 2
Anon Relationships: 0
Anon Power: 0

Three words: Hedonistic Utilitarianism Utopia!
>>
Its really worthy to pick mana cores for a dreadnought if you are not going to pick Mothership? I like them because I will never have to worry about refueling in my lifetime, but once you put a mana core its simply wasteful to not use mana shields and mana blasters, but the price of those things can go so high, if I simply switch to a nuclear core and alternative weapons, the extra money could be used to buy and outfit two Skinwalkers battleships to act as my escort.

Since I am going for a more neutral miner/merchant prince working with a contract for Beatrice R&S, I guess one Gungnir+ID-9F carrier+1 skinwalkers is the way to go, less firepower and autonomy on ships, but much more hangar space for mining/trading.
>>
>>52650956
well - you cant always choose who you summon
>>
>>52650897
Laevateinn factors in defences in general when calculating power, so it would have been particularly supercharged due to Lancer's immunity to A and higher Phantasms. I agree that the Mother would probably be just as vulnerable to Loki as Lancer, though.

I give Caster from that war a bit of a pass because her immortality is quite easy to circumvent in normal wars. The Sixth Grail War was unlucky for Caster's enemies in that very few Servants had any divinity.

Remember too that Lancer had lost his Master by the time Loki got to hit him with Laevateinn, so he was not at his best. If Loki and Lancer fought going all out (before Loki uses Ragnarok), the fight would probably go:

-Laevateinn, Lancer near dead

-Arbiter, Loki badly injured but not near death thanks to high luck and EX endurance.

-Loki finishes Lancer off whilst his defenses are destroyed by Laevateinn, leaving the battlefield very injured. If another Servant attacks him now, Loki will definitely lose even if that Servant is immortal.
>>
>>52651045
>-Laevateinn, Lancer near dead
>-Arbiter, Loki badly injured but not near death thanks to high luck and EX endurance.
>-aegis of the slayer - laevateinn is now disabled

cheap gimmicks will not avail
>>
>>52650597
Anon you're not a bad person.
You're a loser.
A loser desperate to feel power.
>>
>>52643240
Race
>Human
Mark
>Sentinel
>+Strength, Agility, Intellect
Armour
>Aegis
Weapons
>Great Hammer combined with wand, Magitech musket
Spells
>Force unlock, Momentum, Unstoppable Force, Launch, Mass, Pound, Density and Poise
novice
>Seismic sense, Deflect, Immovable Object
Intermediate
>Lightning unlock, Plasma weapons, Blink, Energy Harvest
Expert
>Frost Unlock, Frozen Heart, Obsidian Ice, Cryo Shot, Shatter
Heroic
Flash Freeze, Glacial Absolution, Fenrir's Bite, Mjolnir, Tilt, Bolt, Warp, Smite, Inertia, Conduit
Guild
>Nohsh Howlers
Companions
>Felana & Alys after completing the quests max out htier stats and get Marvix
Quests
Novice
>Search and rescue, horse mounts
Intermediate
>Denial, Scarab mounts
Expert
>Liberation, Drake mounts

Maxium Tank and spank build. Launch in and cast Conduit and Glacial Absolution, well insta-gibbing enemies with Pound.
Pound and Mass will carry the early section of the quests
>>
>>52651095
Loki doesn't finish Lancer off with Laevateinn. Remember that Laevateinn actively disrupts those defences for a short amount of time, so Loki can just finish you off with some spellcasting.
>>
>>52650102
Holy shit you fucking idiot. Like damn. 10/10 if trolling. Actually made me laugh.
>>
new thread
>>52651300
>>
>>52651311
But we already have one? >>52651228
Do you not know you can search for threads?
>>
>>52651390
Granted he's at fault for not searching, but it's also customary to announce the creation of a new thread.
>>
>>52649622
I like Choose Your Own Comfys.
>The Coin
Portable comfy.
>Forest
Getting lost in the woods is fun.
>Bridge, Hot Spring, Brook, Wildlife, Fickle Weather.
I like to have the change in 'scenery' that the weather will provide. Wildlife makes the place feel alive, the brook and bridge will provide additional landmarks for guiding by. Hotsprings is just amazing.

>Kitchen (Break fast nook, mythical ingredients, industrial appliances)
I like to cook and bake; I like having people to cook and bake for. I will be bringing people here. Appliances make things easier, and mythical ingredients will make things fun; with the nook, I don't need to worry about having an actual dining room.
>Bedroom (Ultra-mattress, sound-proofed, needs halted)
Ultra comfy, don't need to worry about distractions (or distracting), and no getting comfy only to have to get up and go.
>Bathroom (Deluxe, auto-groomer, jacuzzi)
Bigger is better, especially with the jacuzzi; and the auto-groomer will make sure I'm always lookin' spiffy.
>Indoor Pool (Sauna, lazy river, waterslide)
I mean I do have the nice outdoors and all, but some times, we don't want to go outside. Some times, we want to stay inside. And the sauna is just such a nice idea, you know? Also, waterslide.
>Home Gym (Limitless Stamina, 2x workout, Personal Trainer)
Two words: Epic Gains, bro!
>Guestrooms (Ultra-mattress, soundproof rooms, double the number of rooms)
Doubled the rooms; six tables at the breakfast nook, six guestrooms. Ultra comfy and sound-proofed so no getting distracted/causing distractions.
>>
>>52650777
How does futa happen?
When a futa is born, how do the parents know to raise it as a girl?
>>
>>52648599
Barely. It's just more fags posting Saber builds in a desperate hope GrailAnon makes another story featuring them.

And now half the thread is Fateposting.

>>52649568
The Dreadnoughts, overall, are a bit pricey. You need one of the big drawbacks to get one, god forbid outfitting it. Aside from them, the most costly options are guns.
>>
>>52651941
>how does a third gender that doesn't exist/doesn't work that way in real life work?
>>
So, dumb question, but having gotten an interest in the Fate CYOA, which thread am I supposed to post in?
>>
>>52652373
Whichever one it's posted in that's not about to die.
>>
>>52643240
>Human

>Hunter

>Agility
>Charisma
>Clarity

>Rogue

>Dagger x2 (16)
>Rapier (12)
>Wand (8)
>Bow (4)
>Shield Catalyst (0)

>Shadow Unlock (7)
>Illusion (6)
>Fear Drinker (5)
>Nocturne (4)
>Umbra (3)
>Nightmare (2)
>Obscurity (1) (Etched onto Rogue Armor)
>Vorpal (0) (Etched onto bow)
I figure that Shadow magic will serve me very well in my role as a hunter.

>Dusk Guild

>Mai Vaughen (2) (Upgrade Physical Skill to A and Magical Skill to B) (0)

It's best to keep a team small for... my line of work. I'd much prefer one highly competent partner than a team of only moderate capability.

Quests time:

Novice Quest:
>Search & Rescue
Good way to hone our tracking and stealth skills. Ideally, we could be in and out without so much as a fight.
Rewards:
>Raptor Mounts

>Shadow Jump (2)
>Dark Shards (1)
>Arcane Unlock (0)
Arcane Magic will be invaluable if I ever come against a corrupted Battlemage.
>Upgrade Mai Vaughen to Magic Skill level A (2)

Intermediate Quest:
>Denial
Get in quick and eliminate all targets? Right up my alley.

Rewards:
>Nightweb Mounts

>Void Discharge (Etched onto Wand) (3)
>Spell Screen (2)
>Spell Grab (1)
>Spell Break (0)

>Marvix Shaf (2) (Upgrade Physical Skill to A) (0)
Experienced hunter of Battlemages and nullifies spells? You'll be very useful.

Expert Quest:
>Hunted
This is what I've been preparing for. Time to finally do the deed.

Expert Rewards:
>Drake Mounts

>Overload (4)
>Redeemer (3)
>Void State (2)
>Void Call (1)
>Haste Cast (0)

>Briana Dhulcain (1)
We'll need her experience for what we will do next...

Heroic Quest:
>Sanity
We need to close this damned portal.

Heroic Rewards:
>Mana Glass Coins

>Void Rays (7)
>Shade (6)
>Shade Meld (5)
>Abyssal Shades (4)
>Paranoia Poison (3)
>Dark Shard Storm (2)
>Oblivion (1)
>Shadow Weapon (Etched on Dagger)
>>
Right. News. Dunno if anyone cares, but I'll say it anyway. Metallicana CYOA (waifus VS robots) is on hold. I'm garbage at balancing and I've made a big fucking mess of things. Numbers are way off, and unless anyone's willing to give me a hand with it, I'm going to drop it while I figure a way to make things work. No fucking wonder I failed maths all throughout high school.
>>
>>52652988
I'll give you a hand, if you need one. All I'm currently working on is MGSI, which is a slog and I could honestly use a break from.
>>
>>52643012
Shit I'm too late, I hope grailanon is still here.
Servants can be summoned from the past or future but what about from another universe/world/dimension? Idk much about fate but I tried creating one with that in mind.

>Wish
Become a saber
>Alignment
neutral nature, neutral disposition
>Personality traits
Saber of red
kind, honorable, tomboy, wrathful, friendly
>Class
Saber
>Physical features
Female
Normal impression
Teen
Ahoge-less
>Clothing
Medium armor, Ceremonial, Casual
>Parameters
STR: A
AGI: A
MAG: E
LCK: C
NBL: A
>Class skills
Independent Action: EX
Item construction: D
Magic Resistance: B
>Personal skills
Battle continuation: EX
Mana Burst: A
Instinct: D
Monstrous strength: C
>Noble Phantasm
EX Rank +2 modifier, Anti-world ability
Nicht
The ability send anything into a dimension of nothingness, through the use of constructs of any shape and size that can be freely manipulated (throwing, spawning at a location etc.).
Can be selectively utilized to only send what the user wants within its touch (for example, it can cut through someone behind a pillar without damaging it)
Requires no mana as long as construct's volume is within a meter cube, mana cost increases as its volume grows.
Unblockable due to it being an extradimensional phenomenon and not magic or physical attacks.

A servant from another dimension, who does not start battles unless first attacked.
Although not exceptionally powerful in combat, she possesses any extremely dangerous ability.
>>
>>52645195
Cyberpunk

Adventures & Supernatural

Fellowship, Love Interest, Home

Adventures, Romance, and daring thievery in a cyberpunk setting sounds super fucking awesome.
Thread posts: 362
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.