[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1435: Age of Jumper Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 545
Thread images: 71

File: Jumpchain CYOA.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain CYOA.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn (embed)

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52630488
>>
>>52641587
But wouldn't that apply to just about everything besides custom NPs and a few perks? Also, explain why you feel that way?
>>
>>52641571
Age of Dark is a good thing, it was supposed to happen a long ass time ago. The Dark Souls Universe is exactly like a forest and a forest fire. Forest fires burn the overgrowth and open the way for new plants to grow, this is good and natural. What's not natural is artificially keeping the forest fire going somehow for thousands of years after it was supposed to go out and got done burning the overgrowth. Now it's burning shit too much, nothing good comes from turning the former forest and the foundation it rested on into pure ash. Let the new forest grow and "don't touch anything."

If you don't understand this analogy, understand this. "Do, not, touch, anything."
>>
If you had to speedrun Jumpchain (i.e. complete a chain in as few jumps as possible), how would you do it? Which jumps would you pick, and how many jumps would be the absolute minimum to reliably finish?
>>
So, question: Does killing Edo Tensei zombies count as killing the real thing for Ghost Warriors from DBM?
>>
>>52641667
Too late. Usurping the Fire.
>>
>>52641567
By itself, Heaven's Feel.

I like being an infinite mana ghost.

If I'm being a spicy memeball and buying multiple Magics or giving a Companion their own so we can share our Magics later on, Second+Fifth. No need to worry about using your time shit smart, just dump the heat in an universe that already ate shit and died.
>>
>>52641571
>And doesn't everybody basically die
Without the dark sign humans literally cannot die.

And here's the big secret of Dark Souls:

Humans are the creatures of the dark.
>>
>>52641516
This being the case, is it probable that I would acquire dozens of Aliens over the ten years spent in the Ben 10 Jump, if I purchased an Omnitrix myself, without having to pay any CP for them?
>>
>>52641571
It really doesn't work that way. But if you're really insistent on "escaping the Cycle", then look into the True Monarch and the Crowns of the Old Kings from Dark Souls 2. The protagonist can get a memory of Vendrick to use his research to imbue some crowns with some weird soul magic that will then make the PC immortal without Hollowing.

The world will still go to shit, though. And you can apparently achieve the same effect by just bringing about the Age of Dark.
>>
>>52641682
DAMNIT, I EXPLICITLY PUT UP A "DON'T TOUCH" SIGN NEXT TO THE FIRST FLAME

You're like the person who goes to the museum and pokes fragile precious displays, slowly degrading them with other careless visitors using your gross fingers and bodily oils.
>>
File: 1489534130525.jpg (48KB, 226x271px) Image search: [Google]
1489534130525.jpg
48KB, 226x271px
>>52641682
That's actually a good thing, because it brings about the Age of Dark.

But you already know that don't you, Red?
>>
>>52641690
Yes. Very.
>>
>>52641567
First. It solves all resource problems on it's own and I love the idea of just being able to wave my hand and have whatever appear.

I like the third as well for the ability to move people souls into other things. It's great for shenanigans. Be it putting people in doom bost or otherwise. Also the ascention trick is cool, but I think it's solidly in second place.

Fourth is nice, but really breaking things is easy enough to do manually and actually having enough power to break the things you'd need it for is unlikely without excessive means.

I don't have strong opinions either way on the Second.
Fifth is like paying a hobo to stab you in the kidney.
>>
>>52641684
Well to be fair, if you poke the Dark too much it becomes the Abyss. But then if you poke Life too much it becomes Demons. Light and Death probably aren't much better if you start poking them. Which really just loops back around to what anon said earlier:

JUST DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ANYTHING
>>
>>52641760
I'm gonna touch all the things.
>>
>>52641708
>>52641760
I AM GOING TO TOUCH ALL THE THINGS.
>>
>>52641780
STOP WITH THE TOUCHING, BAD ANON
>>
>>52641760
What if you touch everything all at once, maintaining an equal amount of full contact on all of the things you are touching?
>>
File: pants.png (81KB, 160x185px) Image search: [Google]
pants.png
81KB, 160x185px
>>52641780
>>52641783
>>
>>52641783
YOU THERE, READ THIS >>52641789

I KNOW YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT NOT READING IT

READ IT
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mos2j27wrS1qz4rgp.jpg (21KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mos2j27wrS1qz4rgp.jpg
21KB, 500x350px
So I've been in a fucky place lately, and I think I need your guys idea on this.

I have NO idea how to handle Companions in the Shadow Realm. I can list some monsters that can't be companioned, and some that can only be companion'd in limited amounts(For example, you probably can't get Dark Magician Knight AND Dark Magician, since they're otensibly the same dude...and there's only 3 sexy blue eyes dragons in existence. )

Should I make a specific list in-jump, or just make a universal pricing rule(i'm thinking of using Tributes as the pricing marker. i.e 0 tributes are cheapest, 2 tribute-monsters are most expensive) give a link/direct people to somewhere where they can check their levels? Also means that if people wanna spend CP to companion...i'unno, a Basic Insect, they can since I wouldn't think to allow it on my own.

I also think I'd need to clarify that certain archetypes can access ALL of their support monsters beyond the cut-off date I figured out(such as Amazons, Harpies, the Summoned Skull Archfiends, the Dark Magicians, etc)

What's your guys take on this? I don't know if I can list out every single companion, but I don't wanna be lazy and just put in the equivalent of a wiki link.
>>
>>52641789
FOOL, JUMPER DOES AS HE PLEASES!
>>
>>52641664
Yes, yes it does. What people forget about Nasuverse magic is that Nasuverse wizards are shit. The True Magics aren't impressive because they do anything particularly strong, but because ordinary magecraft is so weak. There are many other, better magic systems out there. I'm not saying this in an inter-jump balance argument, I get that the True Magics are cool in the setting they come from and should therefore cost accordingly. But that's only because it's a weak setting. I've got better stuff already, when it comes to magic. I'd rather spend my CP on the much more interesting perks that the jump offers that everyone seems to ignore in favor of grabbing at the shinies.
>>
Reminder that Nito is a big salty shit who refused to associate with or grant humans anything. Even scaredy pants Gwyn didn't go that far.

All because he's butthurt about muh death not being absolute.
>>
>>52641810
List the ones you think are worth special attention then include a generic option with a link for the rest.
>>
>>52641822
HOW ABOUT YOU OPEN A BIG CAN "I NEED TO STOP TOUCHING SHIT" SINCE YOU'RE GETTING SO HANDSY DOOM

>>52641828
Nito granted one of the best gifts imaginable. Sweet, merciful death. A release many beings sought in the end.
>>
>>52641810
Maybe a mix of the two? A universal pricing rule, but there would be some monsters that would have their own entries. You know, just so you can talk them up, point out why this or that monster is particularly cool. They'd still cost as much as if you were buying them as a universal pricing thing, but this way you get to inject some flavor into the companions section.
>>
>>52641810
It might be better to ask this at SB. They're a much better fit for your... special brand of creativity.
>>
>>52641810
List the ones you think need notation due to being directly lore relevant (ie DM, the remaining Blue-Eyes, you get the idea) then do the thing about tribute costs. That sounds cool.
>>
File: sloth yawn.gif (3MB, 390x215px) Image search: [Google]
sloth yawn.gif
3MB, 390x215px
>>52641874
>>
Am I the only who has no intention of taking any True Magic during my times in Fate?
>>
>>52641895
No, but you are probably in a the minority.
>>
>>52641895
I'm not taking it either. Too hyped up in my opinion.
>>
>>52641810
One universal option, and a few specific ones? Like, for example, you'd list out the Blue Eyes White Dragon sisters, the Dark Magicians, the Mystic Elf, the Machine King, etc.
>>
>>52641895
No, I quite agree. I was just talking about this. The other perks are much more interesting.
>>
>>52641826
I mean, to be fair, Zelretch punched out a TYPE. And Time Travel and complete immortality aren't exactly a dime a dozen in /jc/.
>>
>>52641869
>Nito granted one of the best gifts imaginable. Sweet, merciful death.
But here's the thing.

Humans couldn't die without the Dark Sign.

Gwyn branded them with the Dark Sign.

So it was Gwyn that gave them death, not Nito.
>>
>>52641895
Nah, I skipped out on it too for a Reality Marble, Hero stuff, Demiservant, imports and shelling out enough points to get Astolfo. People who got True Magics just really like talking about them.
>>
>>52641828
Where are you getting this from?
>>
>>52641895
I personally went for the grail corruption & dragon core perks.
>>
File: JC8.gif (1017KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.gif
1017KB, 500x728px
>>52641460
's why I said "think" and "seemingly", chief.

>>52641494
It just...kind of does? Digitises DNA to incorporate into itself as a record of sorts. Ghostfreak broke out, one time.

Oh, and it doesn't work on magical creatures. And like Android products, it apparently receives software updates from the creators' planet

>>52641517
While the souls themselves don't fade, the WORLD itself does. And once the world's swallowed up in darkness, the Lords are at a distinct disadvantage to dark-based lifeforms.

And yes, pretty much. Guy seemed to be all about legacies, considering he sacrificed one of his daughters to put a stasis lock on the Ringed City.

>>52641530
>>52641828

Indeed.

Although, Nito DID grant members of the Gravelord Covenant the power to shoot copies of his sword out of the ground at gankers. He just seems a lot less proactive than the other Lords. His soul mentioned he used up most of his strength just powering the concept of death even before Pinwheel came along and started leeching off him.

He did create the Milfanito, though. I mean his domain is DEATH, most folks probably didn't want that much to do with him so he just skulked off into a crypt.

>>52641567
The Third has nostalgic value.

>>52641587
For the record, I've checked and it's pretty rare to find magic that can outright create custom tailored concepts solely from a single user's prowess, turn the soul into a hyperdimensional perpetual magic machine or sacrifice time for energy.

And most of them don't scale up to blasting an image of the moon back or overloading Noble Phantasms to make magical black holes. Personally for me the appeal of the True Magics comes from how versatile the basic premises are.

>>52641760
And remember! If you poke dragons, you either get albino giantesses or snake/crow people.

Unless you're a pygmy/hollow/human and join dragon fight club, in which case you start to become one.
>>
>>52641925
Gwyn opened the door that Nito was waiting on the other side of. Nito don't care who you are, Nito's just helping you die and rest in peace.
>>
>>52641928
Nito's description, he hid himself away in a crypt and didn't do anything.

The various magic types. Three are derived from a lord soul and one is just souls in general. Their inventor all decided humans should learn these magics, except Hexes which are just natural to them. There's no magic type taught by Nito.
>>
>>52641953
Nito: Helping you die before death was a thing

LITERALLY, he helped kill Everlasting Dragons after all
>>
>>52641953
But he turns your body into a skeleton.
>>
>>52641914
>I mean, to be fair, Zelretch punched out a TYPE
Yeah, and for that reason I respect Zelretch, for being able to take a relatively weak magic style and powergame it to the point where he could defeat an Elder God, if at great personal cost. But that's just because he's awesome, not because the Second Magic is.

>And Time Travel and complete immortality aren't exactly a dime a dozen in /jc/.
They're common enough that I don't care to waste 1000CP on them. Besides, the time travel is inefficient and dangerous and the immortality is only complete in the setting it originates from, plenty of other worlds have way to mess with souls.
>>
>>52641955
Sure there is, the magic of eternal sleep. Also Pyromancy wasn't devised by The Witch of Izalith but one of her daughters.

This guy >>52641962 gets it.
>>
File: Wat do.jpg (11KB, 305x303px) Image search: [Google]
Wat do.jpg
11KB, 305x303px
So while we’re on a Dark Souls-y topic, question.

Suppose back in Jump 142, original Dark Souls, I took the drawback Beginning of an Age and swiped part of the First Flame - not the whole thing, but a section. Then suppose I did a bad thing where I mixed a shit-ton of different supernatural flames together and, with a soul spliced with part of the soul of a horse that feeds upon flame as spiritual sustenance, lit myself on fire like a dumb-ass in jump 291, Final Fantasy 12.

Then suppose all this shit stewed together until Dark Souls 3, which is Jump 697.

Do I assume the First Flame just zips across space and time to finish setting my ass on fire and rejoin the other ‘half’ of it? Or how did I fuck up?
>>
File: Flexbot_TomGarden.png (273KB, 560x496px) Image search: [Google]
Flexbot_TomGarden.png
273KB, 560x496px
>>52641632
Eclipse Phase Build
Mars
57 yo female
AGI

Skills
• Biohacker Package (Gear: healing vat)
• Hard Hat Package (Gear:Software writing AI package, Work simulspace environment gear)
• Nanotechnician Package (Gear:nanoengineering simulspace & a General Nanobot Hive)
• Mega-Engineering Package (Gear: Structural Sim Simulspace, Engineering AI) 900
• Device Engineering Package (Gear: Disassembly tools & wrist-mounted tools augmentation) 800

Genetic Algorithms 200
Sleeve-Easy free
Non-Human Neural Model 100
Rep Networks
• Level 2 Research Network Affiliation (RNA)
• Level 1 Ecowave

Morphs (600 points=700 in all)
• Infomorph free
○ Basic modes
○ Bodymod Biomorph
○ Standard pack all skill mods
• Neotenic (biomorph) 600
○ Basic mods
○ Bodymod Biomorph
○ Cognition aptitude enhancement free
• Surya (biomorph) 400
○ Basic mods
○ Bodymod Biomorph
• Flexbot (synth) 200
○ Basic mods
○ Bodymod Biomorph
○ Cosmetic alterations Cool paintjob, red black and gold. 150
○ Unique look, smooth curving lines, looks almost organic 100
○ Mega Engineering Cutting Edge Mod 0
○ Standard pack all other skill mods

Equipment
A muse (NONSELF AWARE) AI
Light Vacsuit
A 20,000c account for in-jump currency
Monster Raging Goblin Cock News Network (MRGCNN) Subscription free
Inexhaustible QE Comm Link -100
Petal of Petals -200
Morph storage -400
Computronium -700

Drawbacks
Wrath of the TITANs -400
Black Mark Anarchists -200
Black mark Scum 0

I am so freaking confused as to what I am going to do here but I have so many new goodies, Do morphs become altforms after the jump? if not thats ok because I can still do a lot of cool stuff with them.

The plan so far is to try and build a massive space hab using my own tech from other settings as well as tech from here to give it the best defenses I and all the AI I have can imagine.
>>
>>52641939
Fillianore is interesting because it seems like she was super popular before he sacrificed her, judging by all the grass-related items scattered around.

Then later Gwyn is all like WHAT? FILLIANORE? WHO'S THAT? NOPE, NEVER HEARD OF HER. And erases her from history.
>>
>>52641850
>>52641870
>>52641882
>>52641911

Seems to be the popular idea. I'll get to work sorting out the notables

>>52641895
I don't like Fate nor plan to visit it at all so...does that count as a Yes?
>>
>>52641983
So? Not like the witch could teach anyone Flame Sorcery considering it broke.
>>
>>52642007
>And erases her from history.
...I'm sensing a pattern here.
>>
>>52641986
The world might start converging on you and time might get all convoluted.
>>
>>52642022
I thought you were making the argument the other lords directly gave humans stuff when the Witch explicitly didn't.
>>
>>52641955
>Three are derived from a lord soul and one is just souls in general
Will they stop working if the Lord Souls disappear?
>>
>>52642036
That Gwyn, despite ostensibly doing everything he did for his children and their people, abused them just as much as he did everyone else in his efforts to preserve his legacy?
>>
>>52642054
No, none of the magics would quit working if the Lord Souls disappeared. Sorcery is derived from your personal soul's power. Miracles stem from belief in what they do. Pyromancy is powered by your personal Pyromancy Flame. No idea what Hexes are all about but those are probably fine too.
>>
>>52642060
>Nameless King
Exiled and erased from history.
>Gwynevere
Nothing, she was fine. Until many cycles later.
>Gwyndolin
Erased from history, raised as a woman in secret because he thought it'd be embarrassing to have a moon-themed boy.
>Fillianore
Used as a seal in his plan to betray his allies because he was afraid of them. Erased from history.

And if either Priscilla or Yorshka is his, which we don't know, then you can add tossing them somewhere secret, never acknowledging them, and not even raising them to the list.
>>
>>52642039
I'm making the argument that Nito seemed to want the least to do with them.
>>
Nasuverse stuff isn't that weak, it's just got a lot of problems that prevent it from being useful, but it really does have a lot of potent shit. It's magecraft that's fucking weak, and that's basically because it's a manufactured magic system that was created on top of shitty foundation and it's been around since Soloman.
It's fucking old. The metaphysics that support it aren't stable or sensible, you could probably build a better magic system in the same setting using all the same parts and nothing else, if you only just took the time to figure out how shit actually fucking works in that universe.
>>
>>52641895
Eh it's kind of expensive so I tend to avoid it, there are a lot of good options in that jump that I would hate to miss.
>>
>>52642121
>all the same parts
A demon?
>>
>>52642113
We don't exactly know what the residents of Izalith were before they were demons, but otherwise you're probably right if that's your argument. Nito didn't want much to do with anything besides going the fuck to sleep/dying and helping everything else in existence do the same.
>>
>>52642121
Honestly, I just don't like the metaphysics of fucking with sapient planets' Grand Reality Marbles.
>>
File: Take it with a touch of salt.png (38KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Take it with a touch of salt.png
38KB, 640x640px
>>52642076
Pyromancy is theorized, note only theorized, to be the part of the First Flame that Gwyn long ago bonded to the Dark Soul being used by Humans in their own way. Laurentius says that Pyromancy is natural and involves growing closer to nature. Interesting data to note with a touch of salt.
>>
>>52642121
Nasuverse doesn't have real metaphysics though, it's just planetary reality marbles all the way Down. May be reverse engineer the Moon cell or something?
>>
File: jc2.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>52641976
The Second actually draws on a universe full of prana for part of that trick, actually. And in Heaven's Feel the jeweled sword he made later in life can blow apart Sakura's shadow giants even though she'd eaten most of the Servants at that point, and turned herself into a perpetual magic machine.

But in a sense...yeah, actually. It's like the difference between being super strong, and building a catapault. You have to really stretch their stated function to get on Zelretch's level.

Agreed on the time travel, though. Damn wizards, just time slice like a sane person.

>>52641986
Time-space constipation of some kind probably happened, but don't worry-even the Lords, who actually burned in the Kiln, were able to try very hard to get away from being set on fire again until the Ashen One dragged their asses back. The Flame isn't as proactive as some other cosmic forces out there, so-you probably just got a super mode where you start flaming, and Unkindled might mistake you for a Lord of Cinder and try to take your soul.

Also you might developing horse-like features, and the horse might start developing you-like features! There's a covenant formed from the sharing of a wolf's blood among undead hunters, and they became a gestalt Lord of Cinder

>>52642060
Gwyn does seem to be the Tywin Lannister of lightning deities, yes

>>52642121
This.

I was really hyped for fusing the First, the Third and HSDW together because I thought that neatly complimented their strengths and shored up their weaknesses.

The First gets to "overcharge" its' concepts with magical energy and can be enacted much faster

The Third finds it easier to gather magical energy, and can channel it into more versatile functions

And HSDW puts a lot more structure into offensive spellcraft or artifacts, while making it easier to set up temples and such

>>52642142
Strictly speaking Goetia's the foundation of human Magecraft, not Magic.
>>
>>52641987
Read the "End" part of the jump, it explains that purchased morphs become altforms (which can still be upgraded) and your purchased augmentations get copied to your "normal" form.
>>
>>52641895
I don't take them unless it's a time travel focused chain. The rest of them just aren't my Cup of Tea.
>>
Speaking of Fate, why is there a Prototype drawback in the Stay/Night revamp, and how dangerous is it compared to the "vanilla"(?) jump?
>>
>>52642302
I assume Prototype Drawback is there because Prototype is basically just the original plan for Stay Night.
>>
Would cloned flesh count as your flesh for the purposes of Omega Self-Molecular Manipulation?
>>
>>52642302
It's there as a placeholder for the Prototype jump eventually being made. Once I get that out, I'll remove the drawback from SN because there'll be no need.
>>
>>52642302
Not by much. Illya's equivalent is freakin' omnipotent and wanted to break reality by summoning a beast to make it so that Camlann basically ended well for Arthur, but see Arthur is always destined to lose, to the point to where that it's apparantly damn important that he always loses in the prototype universe, and she did this because she loved him so much, if that helps.

There aren't really any omnipotent characters there, regardless. Although Gilgamesh is an active player in that war.
>>
Does Most Powerful, Most Beautiful from Akame ga Kill work negatively? Like, if I become less powerful, will it decrease my beauty below a base or vice-versa?
>>
File: f859be934a9204174a5b81ddbfbca219.jpg (338KB, 782x1000px) Image search: [Google]
f859be934a9204174a5b81ddbfbca219.jpg
338KB, 782x1000px
>>52642424
Stupid question time.

Val, the "Return of the Kings" Drawback in Fate/Zero basically derails the entire plot, right?
>>
>>52642302
Gil's equivalent to Ea is a kill sat that can flood the entire Earth, and Arthur's Excalibur is even stronger then that. Also, the main villain's servant is the Anti-Christ.
>>
File: HamtaroJumpVer0.5.pdf (129KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
HamtaroJumpVer0.5.pdf
129KB, 1x1px
Rough, but jumpable wip.

Hamtaro is here.

Please do not use the Love or Hate Meter to make drugs out of concentrated love/hate in front of the hamhams, please
>>
>>52642513
Oh yeah, total derailment
>>
>>52642550
>Spoiler

Whelp back to the drawing board.
>>
>>52642550
Jumper does as he pleases!
>>
>>52642550
>that angel background
Aw, that's cute.
>>
>>52642559
Awesome. It was either that or I was going to have to kill a lot of people. I've never seen so many people I could accurate describe as dumpster people crammed into one anime.
>>
>>52642550
>How Are They Gonna Make It In The Outside World
>But it doesn’t de1tract from your authority.
>>
>>52642550
...What is this.
>>
>>52642679
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CBzd8KrKLo
>>
File: ANGRY MOTH NOISES.gif (580KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ANGRY MOTH NOISES.gif
580KB, 480x360px
>>52642679
It's a Hamtaro jump!

>>52642640
shit, thanks for catching that

>>52642629
I had to include the angel background, hamham heartbreak is a cute game

>>52642571
I said "in front of the hamhams", doing it behind their backs is ok

>>52642624
NO!!!!
>>
>>52641722
It doesn't, it brings about an age of humanity. Which is implied by stuff to be a permanent end to the cycle, and full of humans being greedyguts forever
>>
>>52642559
Hey Val, could you answer this >>52641678?
>>
>>52642706
I must now import DOOM as a Hamham, nothing could possibly go wrong with this plan.
>>
>>52642687
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKzZ6ifUCYk
>>
>>52642738
Doom guy would probably be pretty happy with that.
>>
>>52642727
It counts as killing the Edo Tensei zombie version of the real thing.
>>
>>52642738
I'm thinking of two possible DOOMs when you say that, and I am delighted by the possibility of both of them in Hamtaro.

I made the jump because I was super interested to see what jumpers would do with the setting.
>>
>>52642813
Will there be an abridged series drawback?
>>
>>52642760
Why would anyone make an abridged series for Hamsters?
>>
>>52642760
>>52642829
There's a second part too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldd7Bz5N0OM
>>
>>52642679
It's Hamtaro time! Scritch scritch scritch scritch woo!
>>
>>52642828
Sure! I'll add one right away.

Although you can't use it to gain dark powers, sorry.
>>
>>52642781
So, I get to summon their Edo Tensei zombies? I'm fine with that.

First chance I get, I'm getting Edo Madara and Hashirama summoned.
>>
>>52642550
>No drawback where there's a serial put-hamsters-in-the-microwave-er on the loose
>>
>>52642687
I remember playing the GBA game ages ago. ...Wish I had that thing now.
>>
File: Vader Wants You!.png (731KB, 843x602px) Image search: [Google]
Vader Wants You!.png
731KB, 843x602px
What jumps have perks or items that give you mooks? I want to be able to rapidly gain an army of minions as soon as possible when I don't have the resources to build a robot army.
>>
>>52642919
God of War, Spice and Wolf, FLCL, Kirby, and Kerbals (admittedly not a fighting force, but hey, mooks are mooks). I'm sure there's more, but those are the ones I know off the top of my head.
>>
>>52642919
Fire Emblem Heroes, General Of The Empire Capstone. Can make a huge army of mooks appear with like no cost.
>>
>>52642946
>>52642952
Thanks.
>>
File: wizard duck!.gif (493KB, 311x175px) Image search: [Google]
wizard duck!.gif
493KB, 311x175px
>>52640253
No, but that's probably because of conversations that go something like this:

"Why isn't this guy paying taxes?"
"Because he's a wizard."
"What?"
"You have TS clearance, and now you need to know."
"What?"
"Last time we demanded he pay taxes, he turned the Washington Monument into gold."
"What."
"Repainting that overnight was a pain in the ass."
>>
>>52642878
Oh, is the angel origin a hamster angel or a human angel?
>>
>>52643050
Forgot to elaborate in that, but it's a hamster angel!

Don't worry, Owners will be able to purchase a hamster alt form for 100 CP. Can't leave them out of the fun!
>>
File: Zel.jpg (13KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Zel.jpg
13KB, 259x194px
>>52641976
>that's just because he's awesome

I agree with you there anon.
>>
How do you reconcile giant companies that follow you between jumps with your background, especially if you start the jump as a kid? Do you just assume you had several rich eccentric uncles who all died and left your their corporations in their wills?
>>
>>52643150
I spontaneously generate an archipelago on my arrival into a world, so they're all based out of there.

You'd be surprised how little that affects any non-world domination plots. People are in awe for maybe 3 months.
>>
File: what.png (43KB, 182x200px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
43KB, 182x200px
>>52642550
>Always Sleeping
>You’re taking a nap, and people plus reality itself will respect that. Nobody will bother you out of a nap, ever.

And as the Jumper made their decision, that was when Jump-chan realised she had made a mistake.
>>
>>52643209
>Sleepwalking jumper suddenly has a much more interesting life
But yeah, that's probably a bit extreme. Able to sleep through anything and people not getting mad at you for excessive sleeping is plenty, being unkillable goes a bit too far, I think.
>>
>>52643209
P.S. Squee!
>>
Is there anything that eliminates the "delay" inherent to certain senses? Perceiving something "instantly"? Like being able to see before light hits your eyes, or hear before sound reaches you?
>>
File: then he slept for 44 years.jpg (33KB, 540x328px) Image search: [Google]
then he slept for 44 years.jpg
33KB, 540x328px
>>52643257
Yeah, I'll take out the "being unkillable thing." It was to reflect Snoozer's quirk that he was always sleeping and somehow nothing ever harmed him while he was sleeping, so maybe I'll make it unlikely so that you'll be killed but there's a chance you will be killed.
>>
>>52643278
Maybe make it so somebody intentionally trying to kill you ignores the perk, but keep it as is for everything else?
>>
>>52643278
What if you block accidents, but leave malicious intent? That way you can sleep through a hurricane fine and dandy but don't magically block assassins somehow.
>>
>>52643378
>>52643362
That sounds good, yeah!
>>
>>52643278
>Always Excited For An Adventure (100 CP, Free Hamham)
You’ll always be up for some adventure or enjoying the happy times! The passage of time won’t dull you. Heck, you can run into adventure if you start searching for it. Your zeal for life will make you always skitter places quickly, too. Sneaking away to accomplish

And I just caught a sentence drop.

>Come To The Clubhouse! (200 CP, Discount Hamham)
If you invite people to hang out with you, you have a nice way with words that hanging out with you will be a very fun or worthwhile endeavor. Heck, during these outings with people you might get to know them a little better. You’ll befriend them quickly

Might be a drop, might be a lack of period.
>>
>>52643402
And another lack of period at the end of Animal Care Expert.
Hamham dictionary may have been cut off.
Love/Hate Meter is also missing final punctuation at the end.
France? Never heard of that! in drawbacks also has the last sentence cut off.
Spat Attack is missing last punctuation.

So yeah, sorry if this is getting on your nerves. This is build number 147 for me, so I'll post it when that rolls around.
>>
>>52642919
Jumps with powers and skills that can be granted or taught

https://pastebin.com/wVeETdy2
>>
>>52643455
>>52643402
No no, tis' fine. I appreciate all this.
>>
>>52642550
>Where Did That Spat Toodle Off To?
>But the area will be big enough where you could find the person if you take the time to investigate in only a singular day.

Is the size of this area scaled to your power (so whether mundane hamster or OMGOPPlznerf hamster, it will still take you a day) or to that of the Angel in Hamtaro?
>>
>>52643486
Cool, cause the companion import option has also cut off for some reason.
>>
>>52642550
>Digging Shovel
>you might even fight rare treasures
find?
>>
>>52642781
Val, you still here? It says no Demi-Servants, but can Personality Clash be taken by Psuedo-Servants?
>>
File: zephiel THINK.png (26KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
zephiel THINK.png
26KB, 240x160px
>>52643567
Hmm...I'm gonna go with "will always take you a day to find them" regardless. We don't know how powerful of an angel Harmony was.

>>52643589
Text should read

>If one of you is an owner or multiple owners, you may choose to have them own any Field Hamsters or Hamhams.
>>
>>52643632
No, should note that. There's drawbacks specifically for Demi/Pseudo Servants elsewhere, and Personality CLash is based on having a Servant or Master counterpart. Since both Demi and Pseudo Servants are just one being, neither can take it.

Thanks for pointing that out.
>>
>>52643101
... Isn't that dude a vampire in a setting where vampires are both weak to sunlight and unable to cross water? How the fuck is he surfing?
>>
>>52643670
No problem.

For Troublesome Host, when it says they gain your powers, does that include willpower perks, anti-possession defenses, and others that would prevent you from regaining control?
>>
>>52641914
I've never been clear on how he did that, exactly. I mean, he dropped a moon on it somehow, right? What does his Planeswalking have to do with ripping a moon out of the sky?
>>
>>52641925
>But here's the thing.
>Humans couldn't die without the Dark Sign.
>Gwyn branded them with the Dark Sign.
>So it was Gwyn that gave them death, not Nito.
Wait Wait Wait. So all this time, people thought that the Darksign was making people immortal and that it was showing up because of the Flame dying, but in reality the Darksign actually made people mortal and linking the Flame didn't get rid of it, it actually made it stronger?
>>
>>52643780
He overlapped himself with a bunch of empty parallel universes, functionally increasing the ambient mana available to him by a massive amount. Then he channeled that power into blasting the moon back.
>>
>>52643780
Other way around. The guy he was fighting tried to pull a colony drop, and Zelretch responded by using the power from multiple different universes to hurl it right back at him.
>>
>>52643760
Anything that would prevent them gaining control would already be disabled because the drawback would bypass them so that they could get control from you in the first place, so in fairness, they won't have that stuff either.
>>
>>52643876
Okay, but what about the stuff that would help you resist them gaining control? Would they then have all of that on top of the willpower that's already strong enough to resist you, effectively making it completely impossible to regain control?
>>
File: Soul.jpg (7KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Soul.jpg
7KB, 800x800px
How freaked out would the denizens of Soul Eater be if I would show up with an Undertale Human Soul? Considering the Strong Soul in jump is worth 99 as is noted to be special what would the whole Human Soul = 10,000 regular/monster souls be at?

Would Medusa, or another witch, try to abduct and dissect me?
>>
>>52643942
No, they wouldn't have that. They've already got enough to be a challenge, there's no need to add more.
>>
>>52642863
Is that how it ends?
>>
>>52643955
Maybe monster souls are just worth fuck all?
>>
>>52643990
This is the canonical answer. They can't even survive after the death of the body, which is like 80% of the purpose of a soul.
>>
>>52643955
Not really. It's not that human souls are especially strong, it's that monster souls are especially weak. Being a human in Undertale does give you a stronger than normal soul, but I don't think it would be as strong as Strong Soul.
>>
>>52643955
I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be less a testament to the strength of human souls and more a mark of how outmatched the monsters are by comparison.
>>
In the Generic Children's Telelvision Jump does the Friendly Neighborhood Companions perk allow me to give them a background or do they get none?
>>
What's the best way to 'redeem' a literal goddess of evil?
>>
133. Kerbal Space Program
Origin: Drop-In, Theme: N/A
Perks: This Is Actually Rocket Science, Speak English Dammit!, Some Old Friends, Espirit de Kerbal, Do What I Tell You, Switch To Over View, Jumper On Your Shoulder
Tech Packs: B9 Aerospace and KW Rocketry, KSP Interstellar, Kerbal Attachment System, Orbit Portal Technology Space Plane Parts, Umbra Space Industries Technology Paradigm, Thunder Aerospace Corporations Life Support Systems, Magic Smoke Industries Infernal Robotics, Kerbal Planetary Base Systems, Hooligan Labs Aerostat Development
Items: Emblems, Billy Kobbs Junkyard, Vehicle Assembly Building and Launchpad, Astronaut Complex

I have no idea what I'm doing, but that's okay. This isn't about me, this is about the Kerbals. They're going to space and I'm helping to organize everything. And they're adorable. I don't really have to do much because of my companions, though.

Jessica and Sunday are keeping track of everything and handling a lot of the math, with Sunday also putting in a lot of effort to design on-board computers. Bunta is an expert on fuel production and building things that can handle an explosion. Zeke is the guy who can calculate the perfect launch. The actual engines and vehicle designs are handled by Suke and Friday, who makes sure we see space plane designs as well. The Kerbals do the actual hard work, though. I'm happy to be just an administrator this jump. They're happy to have good day jobs.

This was nice.

>>52643990
>>52644015
>>52644035
Comes with being just light and fluffy emotions, I suppose. Monsters are literally kindness, hope, joy, etc. wrapped in a body of magic.
>>
File: theendinggetshimeverytime.jpg (289KB, 600x531px) Image search: [Google]
theendinggetshimeverytime.jpg
289KB, 600x531px
>>52643955
We don't really know how strong or weak Undertale SOULs are except in relation to each other. A Human SOUL is roughly equivalent to the entire Underground's population of Monster SOULs, but we don't know how either of those relate to normal souls other than "probably stronger" and "probably weaker". So you prettymuch have to fanwank it.

> Would Medusa, or another witch, try to abduct and dissect me?
Oh hell yeah. Absolutely. You have a unique soul that's found in no other creature in the entire setting. That's like asking if the Umbrella Corp would be interested in studying Jumper DNA. To just say yes is a gross understatement. The real answer is more like "prepare your anus".
>>
File: 1374407567018.gif (1MB, 500x713px) Image search: [Google]
1374407567018.gif
1MB, 500x713px
>>52644058
>>
>>52644058
A Heart to Call my Own(Kingdom Hearts)
Diplomancer(Megaman Battle Network)
Gift of the Shovel Knight(Shovel Knight)
Should allow you to do this relatively easily.
>>
>>52644015
>>52644035
...Don't like 7 humans souls make someone into a god with the ability to instigate a world-wide time loop?
>>
>>52643979
Alright, thanks.
>>
>>52644111
Maybe a local time loop. We're never shown the outside world. For all we know the time looping only affected the few miles of underground where the monsters lived. That was linked to Determination anyways, not the power of the SOUL.
>>
>>52644035
I don't know about that. After all, seven human SOULs can allow one to gain godlike power. They must be pretty fucking strong. That being said...

>>52643955
While the exact relative strength of a human SOUL is unknown, your soul being unique would definitely attract attention. If you take the entire human perk tree, thus granting you resistance to mind control and corruption with SAVE the World, you'll get even more attention, as people will assume your soul is naturally resistant to Madness. That will get recruitment offers from Shibusen real quick (ESPECIALLY if you also haven an Anti-Demon Wavelength from that one perk) and "I want to experiment on them!" feelings in Medusa and Stein, plus Arachne will want to recruit you.

>>52644131
The Asriel fight states that the whole world is ending, and the other human SOULs had virtues besides DETERMINATION. They're pretty freaking powerful.
>>
>>52644085
>Diplomancer(Megaman Battle Network)
If I find a long enough extension drawback, can I go to starforce? I want AI armor.
>>
A Heart to Call my Own effect the undertale jump?
It basically gives any thing you become a friend with a 'heart'/soul.
Would this give a monster a SOUL on par or better than a human SOUL?
>inb4 'fanwank it'
>>
>>52643795
Yes. Notice how the Dark Sign is a ring of fire around darkness? That's representative of magic tied to the flame sealing away the Dark Soul inside that person.
>>
>>52644163
No, it just grants soulless/heartless beings a soul/heart. At most, it would grant monsters a second soul, and considering that it takes 10,000 monster souls to equal one human soul...
>>
>>52644177
How would it affect Flowey?
>>
>>52644153
Asriel is an overdramatic little shit at the time. I highly doubt the entire world is ending.
>>
>>52644177
But aren't Kingdom Hearts hearts/souls extremely different from Undertale SOULs given that KH Hearts/Souls grow stronger with friendships and bonds not being locked at a power level like UT Hearts/Souls.
Considering how monsters are generally friendly it's likely they'd gain a powerful SOUL/Heart.
>>
>>52644191
It would grant him a soul.

>>52644192
It's the info box, not Asriel, stating this. I mean, if you don't want to accept it, personally, that's fine, but that seems to be a pretty good indicator that it's the world ending.
>>
>>52644192
He may have also meant the world as in the game world, due to the meta aspects of the game. In one of the endings he literally crashes the game and steals your save spots, doesn't he?
>>
>>52644213
>It's the info box, not Asriel, stating this. I mean, if you don't want to accept it, personally, that's fine, but that seems to be a pretty good indicator that it's the world ending.
The info box is an in-character thing, though. It's not an omniscient narrator. I'm pretty sure it can lie to you.
>>
>>52644213
I don't happen to agree. I think the power level of Undertale is nowhere near the world ending crisis scale of things.

>>52644214
Yes, yes he does. The Neutral Ending.
>>
>>52643979

Can you post the jump you made with the mechs please and also, Do modifications made to the moon base, Landing crafts with the mechs and fighters and land castle persist between jumps?
>>
>>52644203
Sure, but again, the perk is for granting souls to beings without souls, and besides that, you still have a difference of 10,000 to 1. Unless the soul suddenly becomes 10,000 times stronger, it's not going to equal a human soul. Just because it's a different kind of soul doesn't mean it's not a soul. It's like if you had a perk that gives someone eyes if they didn't have any, and tried to use it on someone with eyes. Sure, they might be a different kind of eyes compared to the eyes from the jump you got the perk from, but they're still eyes.
>>
>>52644238
Anon you literally end the world with a knife swing in an ending.
Human souls are bullshit.
>>
>>52644035
You base this on nothing.
>>
>>52644234
Why would it, though? What's the point? It's the only information we have on what's going on, why purposely make it more dramatic then it actually is? It doesn't make sense from a story telling point of view, since we've been told up to this point that getting seven human SOULs grants you godlike power. It's the final boss, who has the equivalent of seven human SOULs. There'd be no point in that.

>>52644238
And you're entitled to your opinion. However, the rest of the statements in-game, as well as the Genocide ending, seem to contradict this.
>>
>>52644249
But Anon Kingdom Hearts souls don't really differ in power level between species.
I assume a KH Heart/SOUL would be on par with a random human kid's SOUL from Undertale unless Human SOULs in Undertale are more powerful than KH Hearts/SOULs which has not been proven.
>>
>>52644277
Anon, as has been discussed, seven human SOULs can grant one godlike power. That's a pretty clear indication that they're stronger.
>>
>>52644254
Anon, Chara just kills you unless you reset everything. That's why the screen is covered in 9s and flashes red with the weapon noise.
>>
>>52643048
>Jumper files taxes
>Does it so well, the Government actually owes Jumper nearly 50% of the countrie's GDP per year.
>Gets paid by the Government
>Government sends Jumper their taxes instead of other way around.
>>
>>52644305
That's bullshit because you can turn the game back on and there's just nothing but you and him until you sell your soul.
You can't be dead otherwise you'd just revert to the last save.
>>
>>52644315
>owes Jumper nearly 50% of their GDP per year
...wouldn't that cause the collapse of the government/nation?
>>
Jumpers! Who is the most dangerous/powerful opponent you've fought so far in your chain?
>>
>>52644292
>godlike power
Honestly Asriel's feats at most were fancy magic attacks and a giant goat lazer.
He might have been powerful but he wasn't universe creator-tier power levels.
Average UT Soul to my knowledge alone can just break a magical barrier.
They might have had innate determination but a soulless being like Flowey was able to have more than them as their deaths show.
KH Souls have bullshit feats like Sora being able to effectively kill himself, exist as a shadow heartless then his heartless take on his original form via the pure power of his soul.
A UT Soul can't even grant someone their original form alone as is shown when Flowey needs 7 of them to revert back to his Asriel form.
>>
>>52644357
Who's stronger, Kishin or D-Reaper? I guess D-Reaper was weaker due to some prep-work on my part, but he was also a world ender. Either way I was screaming inside for every conflict and was heavily dependent on the actual protagonists.
>>
>>52644357
The Sovereign of Sorrow, she's an actual universe ender.
>>
>>52644357
The anthropomorphic manifestation of prudishness.
>>
>>52644333
Just means they'll start the process of handing over ownership of the country to you. The Jumper become Monarch Jumper, essentially owning everything. Sorta like Monarchs of England owned everything from sea to seas in England during the Tudors era.
>>
>>52644368
Anon, that's because Asriel doesn't want to kill you. He's playing with you. He wants to play with you forever. That's the point. Not only that, but again, it's stated in the game that the whole world is ending. Hell, with six SOULs Flowey can casually mess with time, and it's stated during the fight with Asriel (by Asriel, admittedly) that he's going to be erasing the entire timeline. And while that might have been drama, most likely it wasn't, because from a storytelling point of view he's our only source of information.

Also, that barrier was set up by human SOULs, and was able to trap an entire race underground. Furthermore, Flowey is a unique case, as his Determination exceeded that of most of the humans due to a number of factors, with the exception of Frisk, who's virtue is Determination.
>>
>>52644357
Yoshikage Kira, technically. Depends if you count transmuting his sandwich to chlorine trifluoride from across the street as fighting. Otherwise I've been fairly pacifistic.
>>
>>52644368
>>52644413
whose*
>>
File: 0d661613f39694eff7b8886b8a525ec5.jpg (496KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0d661613f39694eff7b8886b8a525ec5.jpg
496KB, 1200x1000px
>>52644357
Probably Bill in Gravity Falls. Who I lost against so hard I ended up with cotton candy in my lungs and a few dimensions over. Second place would have to go to the various Greeed in Kamen Rider, if only because my own hubris turned the whole affair into four years of solid fighting. Alucard from Hellsing gets third place. He should probably be higher, but we never fought all that seriously.

I'm still fairly early in my chain and I've stuck, mostly, to lower powered stuff. Though the next 11 Jumps are going to be all kinds of violent. Second up is Fate/Zero and the Tournament of Kings. So that should kick things up a notch.
>>
>>52644413
>Anon, that's because Asriel doesn't want to kill you. He's playing with you. He wants to play with you forever. That's the point.
No feats still mean no feats even if it's for story reasons. We have no reason to believe he's godlevel.
>Not only that, but again, it's stated in the game that the whole world is ending.
Factually impossible due to the barrier still being up when this happens, although the underground could be collapsing.
>Hell, with six SOULs Flowey can casually mess with time, and it's stated during the fight with Asriel (by Asriel, admittedly) that he's going to be erasing the entire timeline.
Time within a pocket dimension and again this is because of the DETERMINATION within the SOULs and not the SOULs themselves.
>Also, that barrier was set up by human SOULs, and was able to trap an entire race underground. >Furthermore, Flowey is a unique case, as his Determination exceeded that of most of the humans due to a number of factors, with the exception of Frisk, who's virtue is Determination.
While I agree a virtue determination SOUL might be stronger than a KH SOUL due to the determination factor however the SOULs themselves aren't that great.
Also I hardly doubt Frisk was the most determined human in all of the world, probably just the pocket dimension known as the Underground.
>>
>>52642019
How goes Breath of the Wild?
>>
File: Azathoth.jpg (134KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
Azathoth.jpg
134KB, 800x700px
>>52644357
I was effortlessly defeated and devoured by Azathoth. After revival I avoided him and the rest of the Outer Gods in any form for the rest of my chain.
>>
File: heavensthecat.png (516KB, 993x897px) Image search: [Google]
heavensthecat.png
516KB, 993x897px
>>52644357
The Sovereign of Sorrow, though I had the luxury of fighting her in a weakened form. I couldn't quite rely on the protagonist to fix things for me. After all, I was the -real- Gamemaster. Deus from Asura's Wrath was especially fucking stubborn and hard to put down, even after Asura joined the fight. Didn't stick around for the Creator battle.

As for people I just fought, not going straight to the death...I'd say both incarnations of Sun Wukong have consistently kicked this cat in the ass. I promised Goku a proper rematch when we meet again.
>>
>>52644470
>Probably Bill in Gravity Falls. Who I lost against so hard I ended up with cotton candy in my lungs and a few dimensions over.
>not buying a journal and keeping said journal out of anyone's hands so they can't open the dimension portal so weirdmageddon can't happen
>>
>>52644474
Anon, it's stated IN-SERIES that world is ending. Not the Underground, THE WORLD. Asriel has the equivalent of seven human souls, he's perfectly capable of accessing the outside world. Remember, you only need one human soul and a monster soul to cross through. Asriel has six human SOULs, and enough monster souls to equal the seventh. Also, that's still pretty powerful, able to reset time within the Underground. He's also able to do it during a fight, something Frisk can't do. You have to have a SAVE point and be outside of a fight. Clearly, the extra souls have given Flowey the power to do more with the RESET ability. And on what evidence do you base the other SOULs being not that great on? Together, they still granted Flowey enough power to obliterate the Underground, or at least bring it under his total control.
>>
So talking about the Nasuverse 5 magics, which are magic because they break the rules, has anyone used some OCP power and become known as the Magician of the 6th magic, either intentionally or when mages saw some impossible thing you did?
Like if you used Infinity, especially the munchkiny stuff like casting a spell that casting a spell that replenishes someone's prana reserve (like 10 prana over a second for a 11 prana cost) to create magic out your ass and prove its 'True' magic chops. Or cast a simple gradation air spell that pulls off a pretty good imitation of the 1st magic by sticking around forever.

Stuff like Aura awakening, Magicka's 'it just works' resurrection, or Hero BBC's demon lord ability to create living being from your essence all look like you touched Heaven's Feel.

Wild Magic from Obsidian Towers looks like you created a mystery the opposite of conventional magecraft, where it gets stronger the more users there are.

You could really do some quality trolling by going "and here are the 7th, 8th, & 9th magics to go with the 6th," like you walked out of the age of the gods or something.
>>
>>52644569
Honestly, all of those would either make people think you were using an existing Magic, using a half formed version of an existing one or just using a different system of casting entirely instead of a Magic.
>>
>>52644515
How did you do that without the universe ceasing to exist entirely?
Unless I'm remembering wrong the whole world is just his dream.
>>
>>52644586
He's saying that he got killed by Azathoth, not that he killed Azathoth. He's avoiding him by staying away from Azathoth's domain in the center of everything.
>>
File: 1455958849302-1.jpg (68KB, 900x719px) Image search: [Google]
1455958849302-1.jpg
68KB, 900x719px
>>52644539
Look, I got cocky and thought my Out of Context knowledge would let me bypass literally the entire story so I could spend ten years hanging out with Dipper and Mable and solving weird mysteries. I didn't think I needed the Journals because I had that sealing circle memorized. No, seriously, my brain is really wonky with what it decides to remember.

So I summoned up Bill and used my new powers at lying to trick everyone necessary into place to seal him up for good. Except, it wasn't for good at all. It wasn't until it was too late that Dipper and I realized the sealing spell was just a hot fix and not a permanent one.

Thus the lungs filled with cotton candy and tossed across dimensions.

Besides, Ford needed to be rescued. I didn't want to mess that up.
>>
>>52644609
If Azathoth is awake enough to fight he's not dreaming anymore.
That's what I'm getting at. Unless it was one of those getting killed by proximity things, but it would be hard to get eaten in that case.
>>
>>52644622
Ah, I getcha. But no, Azathoth just does that by existing. He dreams up and eats existence at random. Most likely, the poor bastard just got exposed to Azathoth, and the Blind Idiot God ate him, completely unaware he even existed.
>>
>>52644357
Writer Chain: Gilgamesh. My jumper isn't very stronk in that and he got this close to killing them because Cu was off doing something else. Jumper couldn't summon Cu because they had already used a command seal on him already. Nylocke appeared and ran him over in a car, (The car you buy in the jump which can run over Heroic Spirits) which didn't kill him. But by the time he got up, Nylocke had already grabbed me and rode off.

Nylocke! Master of Running Over Heroic Spirits Threatening His Friends!

Main Chain: A bunch of protag-like kids who nearly killed me in the Phantasia jump
>>
>>52644556
>Anon, it's stated IN-SERIES that world is ending. Not the Underground, THE WORLD. Asriel has the equivalent of seven human souls, he's perfectly capable of accessing the outside world. Remember, you only need one human soul and a monster soul to cross through.
Two factually impossible things right there friendo.
He's inside the underground when doing that attack, even if he can cross through the barrier his attacks presumably cannot.
A monster soul is not needed as Frisk shows in the neutral ending.
>Asriel has six human SOULs, and enough monster souls to equal the seventh. Also, that's still pretty powerful, able to reset time within the Underground. He's also able to do it during a fight, something Frisk can't do. You have to have a SAVE point and be outside of a fight. Clearly, the extra souls have given Flowey the power to do more with the RESET ability.
It's not the souls in and of themselves but the DETERMINATION in them, I agree that the extra determination definitely helped him.
>And on what evidence do you base the other SOULs being not that great on?
If there isn't evidence something can do something it most likely can't do that.
So far the feats aren't that impressive of a single human soul or multiple.
Hell a KH Heart can create similar magic attacks to Seven Human SOULs as the Limit Break that Sora and Riku can do show.
Also examples of a KH Soul being stronger are Sora being able to transform into his original form as just a heart with pure heart/soul power while Asriel needed seven SOULs to do the same thing.
>>
>>52644569
>not just using OCP dimensional shunting and a camera to go take pictures of the Root and get yourself a brand new 6th magic
Why fake it? It's not like the security guards can stop you.
>>
>>52644614
Didn't Journal 3 state that Ford was about to destroy Bill right before he was brought back through the portal? If your jumper just waited after stealing a journal all would have been well.
>>
>>52644643
...why the fuck wouldn't it be able to cross the barrier. Seriously, I'm genuinely curious, why wouldn't his attacks be able to cross the barrier. Also, the Neutral Ending doesn't show Frisk outside of the Underground. We're not sure WHERE Frisk is. That being said, a monster SOUL is required. This is stated in-game. Multiple times.

Look, the other SOULs don't HAVE Determination, not like Frisk does. They'd have very little to contribute. It's a matter of the extra SOULs providing him extra power.

Okay, look. You have this thing with feats, and I get that, feats are important, but I think you're really missing the point here. This is an RPG. A classic RPG, in the style of Earthbound. They CAN'T show the really impressive feats. It's the same thing with Giygas, from Earthbound. You're never shown any evidence that he's this cosmic destroyer, but you believe it, because that's what the game tells you. Same thing here.

Also, no, they can't. While Riku and Sora have been able to show off impressive feats, not of them really compare to genuine reality warping and resetting time. As for the Sora thing, Asriel didn't just regain his real form, he gained two extra forms on top of that. Plus, there's also a matter of it being different metaphysics involved.
>>
>>52644679
What? No. That's not a thing at all. Ford was just wandering the multiverse before the portal locked onto him and hauled him back. He does mention that the Sealing Circle is supposed to be a permanent fix during Wierdmaggedon,
but it wasn't when I tried to use it. I suspect my Coordinator was being a douche because I wasn't exciting enough.
>>
>>52644744
It's not? I seem remember something about him arriving in a another universe where everything went perfectly for that Ford and the two made some gun that could destroy Bill. But Stan did his portal shenanigans before he could use it on Bill.

I'm starting to think i'm remembering some sort of fanfiction.
>>
>>52644798
That might have been the gun he tried to use in Weirdmageddon, though the backstory itself sounds like fanfiction, and he only used it in...well, Weirdmageddon.
>>
File: 1466566309465.jpg (221KB, 900x1165px) Image search: [Google]
1466566309465.jpg
221KB, 900x1165px
>>52644798
Unless that was in a short I've somehow manage to miss, I'm pretty certain you're remembering fanfiction. They didn't go into the multiverse that much in the show other than to say that it exists and portions of it are not very nice places.
>>
>>52644727
>...why the fuck wouldn't it be able to cross the barrier. Seriously, I'm genuinely curious, why wouldn't his attacks be able to cross the barrier.
But there's nothing to suggest his attacks can cross the barrier so logically they can't.
>Also, the Neutral Ending doesn't show Frisk outside of the Underground. We're not sure WHERE Frisk is. That being said, a monster SOUL is required. This is stated in-game. Multiple times.
I'll give you that because you just confirmed a Human SOUL requires a monster SOUL to do something which helps my argument.
>Look, the other SOULs don't HAVE Determination, not like Frisk does. They'd have very little to contribute. It's a matter of the extra SOULs providing him extra power.
Again this is completely not how it works
SAVE/LOAD/RESET are done by DETERMINATION as is shown when Flowey was stronger than presumably five human SOULs with injected Determination from presumably Chara's Virtue Determination Soul.
>Okay, look. You have this thing with feats, and I get that, feats are important, but I think you're really missing the point here. This is an RPG. A classic RPG, in the style of Earthbound. They CAN'T show the really impressive feats. It's the same thing with Giygas, from Earthbound. You're never shown any evidence that he's this cosmic destroyer, but you believe it, because that's what the game tells you. Same thing here.
Earthbound's narration didn't outright contradict pre established things.
It's pre established narration that a human and monster soul can cross the Underground but nothing says they can attack through it.
>>
>>52644569
>Hero BBC
...Curved swords?
>>
>>52644727
>Also, no, they can't. While Riku and Sora have been able to show off impressive feats, not of them really compare to genuine reality warping and resetting time.
Reality Warping I'll give you that but there's nothing to suggest Asriel reality warped, all it looked like he did was put on a lightshow in a dark room.
Time travel Sora and Riku have actually done in Dream Drop Distance with the help of Yen Sid's magic which is presumably powered by the Heart.
>. As for the Sora thing, Asriel didn't just regain his real form, he gained two extra forms on top of that. Plus, there's also a matter of it being different metaphysics involved.
That may be true but Sora's Soul/Heart has also granted him other forms as well known as Drive Forms.
Also Asriel couldn't do with one, two, three, four, five, or six SOULs what Sora could do with his Heart.
>>
So if I have mastery of the Second Magic, how are Planeswalkers going to react to me being able to casually shove anything or anyone I want from one Plane to another? As I understand it, it's basically impossible for anything buy Planeswalkers to move between Planes normally.
>>
>>52644812
Believe he's talking about the book
>>
>>52644727
Also may I mention KH Souls/Hearts are actually invinicible.
When they 'die' they are just turned into pure soul and when that 'dies' they are returned back to their true form.
If a nobody is involved it has to be killed as well though for the original person to come back into existence.
>>
>>52644807
>>52644812
Fair enough, sorry for my brain-dead confusion.
>>
File: 1467988990839.png (379KB, 670x1321px) Image search: [Google]
1467988990839.png
379KB, 670x1321px
>>52644836
Oh, the book Journal 3. I'll admit, that's possible. I haven't been able to get my hands on it. I thought it was most monster entries. I'm also not sure why it would contain a detail like that when that should have been the first words out of Ford's mouth in the show. But hey, it happens.

>>52644848
Hey, no worries. I'm just going by what I've seen in the show.
>>
Are there supposed to be discounts for the Vestments of Fate/Freedom/Balance? The item text mentions them, but they seem to be nowhere in the doc.
>>
Are the black fire and ice attacks Friede uses purchasable in the DS3 jump?
>>
>>52644813
But there IS something to suggest that! After Asriel uses his attack that he says will "purge the timeline" and assumes his final form, it is stated that the whole world is ending! That's clear evidence it's affecting the outside world!

Not really? All it proves is that it requires more then just a human SOUL to escape. The barrier was made by seven human SOULs, so it makes sense that one alone couldn't make it through.

Also, the five human SOULs weren't injected with Determination, the Determinaition was extracted from them. This is stated by Alphys in-game. Chara's soul is gone, and their consciousness went with their body, hence why they merged with Frisk when they fell. So Determination alone isn't what gave Flowey his enhanced powers.

Neither does this. There's nothing stated that they CAN'T attack through it, and there's clear evidence, as stated above, that they can.

>>52644821
What do you think those lightshows were? It's not a dark room, the light from the Barrier is shining through. Not only that, but it's clearly a sign of him changing the Underground to his will. There's also the Omega Flowey fight, where he created the minigame like attacks where you cry out to the soul, a clear sign of reality warping. Yes, and that time travel required the help of a wizard with magic capable of such a thing, not something they could do by themselves.

Sora's other forms are a product of his growth thanks to the Keyblade, not something he could do by himself. Those forms were acquired because he was able to grow stronger through battle. Chara was able to become strong enough to crash the game and destroy the world in the Genocide run.

>>52644847
While that is impressive, that just means they're more durable, not stronger. It's also, again, a part of the different metaphysics of the setting.
>>
>>52644882
Oh no, it has a looot of stuff on the setting, the multiverse, Ford's experiences with Bill and researching everything and so on. It's a really good book.
>>
>>52644906
Huh. Damn. Now I really regret not being able to find it. To Amazon I go. Thanks.
>>
So in the Nasuverse, older=better, right? But does this happen at a constant gradual pace or sort of drop off with eras like a flight of stairs? Is something made 10 minutes ago minutely metaphysically better than something made now? What about 10 years? 50?
>>
>>52644828
...how would they react to an extraordinarily powerful magician whose ability to walk between worlds also translates to doing lots of other magical things?

"Hello there, fellow Planeswalker"
>>
>>52645048
I'm not sure if age itself has anything to do with it. It's less a matter of "everything sucks because it's new", which clearly isn't true because most of the stuff from the Age of Gods and the Heroes were pretty awesome even back when they first showed up, and less a matter of "things used to be good, but then everything got fucked up, and now the new stuff is shit compared to the old stuff". Then again, I'm don't really understand the Nasuverse that well, so I might be wrong.
>>
>>52645084
more* a matter of, is what I meant for that second one.
>>
>>52644905
>But there IS something to suggest that! After Asriel uses his attack that he says will "purge the timeline" and assumes his final form, it is stated that the whole world is ending! That's clear evidence it's affecting the outside world!
It could alternatively be interpretted as the pocket dimension's world known as the underground is effected by it.
>Not really? All it proves is that it requires more then just a human SOUL to escape. The barrier was made by seven human SOULs, so it makes sense that one alone couldn't make it through.
Fair enough.
>

Neither does this. There's nothing stated that they CAN'T attack through it, and there's clear evidence, as stated above, that they can.
Again can be interpreted as the pocket dimension's world known as the underground.
No evidence for it effecting the outside world.
>
What do you think those lightshows were? It's not a dark room, the light from the Barrier is shining through. Not only that, but it's clearly a sign of him changing the Underground to his will. There's also the Omega Flowey fight, where he created the minigame like attacks where you cry out to the soul, a clear sign of reality warping. Yes, and that time travel required the help of a wizard with magic capable of such a thing, not something they could do by themselves.
I haven't played Undertale in awhile but IIRC it's also dark in the battle background for Asgore so unless you're implying Boss Monster souls alone can reality warp...
Also the minigames in a battle system aren't really reality warping but more of a type of magic.
>>
>>52644357
Bill Cypher though it wasn't much of a fight. It was more me trying everything in desperation as he taunted me until I nailed him in the face with a ton of smile dip laced with Narcotics (thank you Snowflame; also never get a reality warper high, never!) after that it was just using his impaired judgement to get him to make a really bad deal.
>>
>>52645077
Yeah, but like they can't move other people/things between Planes, right? At least not the current ones? What will they think if someone can move whole cities between Planes?
>>
>>52644905
>Also, the five human SOULs weren't injected with Determination, the Determinaition was extracted from them. This is stated by Alphys in-game. Chara's soul is gone, and their consciousness went with their body, hence why they merged with Frisk when they fell. So Determination alone isn't what gave Flowey his enhanced powers.
I never said the SOULs didn't have innate determination infact I said the opposite I just said the SOULs without determination are'nt that much.
Also the Determination could have only been extracted from Chara and there's no evidence SOULs without determination help in SAVE/LOAD/RESET.
>
Sora's other forms are a product of his growth thanks to the Keyblade, not something he could do by himself. Those forms were acquired because he was able to grow stronger through battle. Chara was able to become strong enough to crash the game and destroy the world in the Genocide run.

Nothing to suggest Sora's forms are byproducts of his Keyblades, in fact there's more to suggest it has to do with his heart as instead of absorbing his keyblade it grants him a second one(probably ven's) and absorbs his friends.
>
While that is impressive, that just means they're more durable, not stronger. It's also, again, a part of the different metaphysics of the setting.
Fair enough
>Metaphysics
Nice buzzword.
>>
>>52645084
That's what I meant. Is there a constant metaphysical entropy that means something made ten minutes ago is microscopically less shitty than something made now?
>>
File: 0b8.png (280KB, 418x455px) Image search: [Google]
0b8.png
280KB, 418x455px
What kind of effects can DC Occult Order Magic perform? What about Chaos Magic? Magnitude's all well and good, but I'm more interested in type.
>>
>>52645184
https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/3ivloe/respect_doctor_fate_dc_preflashpoint/
>>
>>52645102
What. Seriously, what. The Underground is not the world, and was never referred to as such throughout the game. It's referring to the world. The actual world. I mean, come on man, you have to admit that's reaching.

Again, see above. You're reaching with this.

It's stated before the Asgore fight that light is shining through the barrier. While it is not shown, this is a clear indication that there is light streaming through.

No other monster has displayed that kind of ability, and it doesn't remotely fit the kind of magic they use. You're being transported inside Flowey's...TV head...thing, and forced to survive against all the previous soul's unique weapons/items.

>>52645136
Dude, it's clearly stated in-game that the Determination was extracted from the human SOULs. Chara's SOUL ceased to exist, hence why Flowey stated that Chara had stolen Frisk's SOUL in the Genocide run, and why Chara wanted your soul after the fact. Besides, do you really think Asgore would let Alphys use his adopted child's SOUL? Really? Also, there's plenty of evidence, considering the fact that their Determination was extracted and yet Flowey's RESET power was still boosted.

Fair enough, though I will point out that he was only able to gain that strength through battle, which required the Keyblade.

>buzzword
Um...no? That's a pretty key part in all of this. The worlds of Kingdom Hearts and Undertale work very differently, and are founded on different principles.
>>
>>52645216
>reaching
Not part of this but, haven't you been using one statement the other guy pointed out wasn't a hard fact from someone's in character explanation to justify the world stuff?
>>
>>52645233
No? It was text from the info box, not Asriel. We have to consider this accurate, as it's the only thing giving us information on the story and what's going on.
>>
File: JC5.jpg (30KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
30KB, 500x400px
>>52645048
>>52645147

We're talking centuries at a time, just for a ghoulish buddha hand that technically isn't even a Noble Phantasm.

Also the older=better thing doesn't happen anymore-and happens less over time. See, back at the down of time there was a higher grade of magical energy around called True Ether, the substance from which Gaia was born from 9 TYPEs apparently having an orgy. It was much more magically powerful, and let Gaia fart out things like gods and monsters and the Divine Words magic system.

However, over time the propagation of humanity caused something like global warming, except instead of greenhouse gasses people just starting understanding Mysteries so hard the really weird reality warping stuff started to fade away. Most of the surviving magical beings packed their shit and went to live in a dimension called the Reverse Side of the World that has nothing to do with any of the stories.

So it's not just older=better you have to factor when talking about some of the older Servants, but also older=around the time when the bestest magic was more readily available.

>>52644357
Um.

That's a tricky question. How do you define "dangerous", "powerful" or "fight"? If Lucifer had bothered spreading Chaos throughout the world before fighting me, I would've had a much harder time.

The Specter would've been much more deadly if I'd been in the wrong place at the wrong time, doing the wrong thing. And also not corrupted. The Exarchs have to diminish themselves to brawl in the material world. And the time Adorjan tried to cut out my heart with a screaming behemoth was more foreplay than fight.

My most overall dangerous opponents remain the Outer Gods as a collective, but an actual all-out fight with them has yet to happen.
>>
Speaking of DC Occult, how good is the post-Spark reward offered by Synchronicity Wave Travelling? I tend to avoid luck perks, so the post-Chain benefits are pretty much the only reason I'd take it, but they mostly seems redundant compared to the Spark and whatever else you can achieve in the chain.
>>
>>52645233
It's hardly any worse than people using historical accounts from item descriptions to build entire worlds in their heads.
>>
>>52645216
Yeah I guess I am reaching with this I'll give you that.

Same as above.

Eh there's nothing saying that the light wasn't still shining while Frisk was in battle and the lightshow wasn't just a SOUL magic effect then.

Just because other monsters haven't used it doesn't make it not magic you also have you remember anything involving your little Red Heart-shaped SOUL icon is in SOUL world.

I'll give you that although not all the determination was extracted and it hasn't been shown that SOULs without DT increase SAVE/LOAD/RESET powers.

Actually he gained Drive Forms from the three fairies which unlocked the ability for him.

Fair enough.
>>
>>52645207
Thanks, anon. That's very helpful. Are the Vestments of Chaos OC? Because I can only find a few tidbits on the actual Lords, rather than anything they empowered.
>>
>>52645278
It's fine, no worries.

That's...huh. You know, that's a fair point. The lightshow might have been just Asriel's magic interacting with the light shining through the barrier or something.

I don't think you're in a SOUL world so much as it is your SOUL being removed from your body in order to attack it? Flowey seems to be showing off your SOUL to you in the tutorial, implying that it was removed from you and that you can now visually see it. I will give you the magic thing though, that's a fair point.

To be perfectly honest, the exact mechanics of the SAVE/LOAD/RESET ability is unknown. We know it requires a substantial amount of Determination, but is that alone enough? If so, why couldn't Chara reset during the village fight? According to Asriel, Chara was in control, even if he was resisting. And by that same token, how did Asriel gain the ability? When he first awoke, he wouldn't have had any DT, he would have been traumatised and without the ability to feel any emotions. Determination should have been beyond him at that point. I don't think the other SOULs, having already lost Determination, would have had enough alone to boost Flowey's RESET ability, but then again, the exact mechanics really are unknown.

Really? Huh. Must have misremembered that, I guess. My apologies.
>>
>>52645285
I think so. Might be a good idea to look at some stuff that Mordru has done for Chaos Magic feats. Think he's the most prominent Lord of Chaos.
>>
>>52645334
That's what I meant by SOUL World honestly.

Chara probably couldn't do it during that fight because out of the underground they were no longer the most DETERMINED human.

Asriel was brought back to life by DT, of course he'd have it when he woke up.
>>
>>52645370
Oh, my mistake.

Hmm...that's true, but once they returned to the Underground, wouldn't they have become the most Determined being again? Remember that Asriel returned to the Underground before he died, so Chara should have been able to RESET again.

While that's true, he would have to actually use the DT. Realistically, after the trauma from being murdered and thus causing your best friend/adopted sibling's death to have been for nothing, and then waking up in a flower without the ability to feel emotions or empathy, that should have broken him. Unless the artificially added DT reset on it's own or something?
>>
>>52645346
Alright, cool. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>52645422
Chara probably never saved while merged with Asriel thus making it impossible to LOAD.
Even if they made a save it'd just be constant loading right before dying which wouldn't help much.

It's actually stated he discovered that ability after implied years of being broken from what I remember.
>>
>>52645445
Hmm...that's a possibility. Unable to access the previous SAVE file due to their new nature, and having no made a new one (possibly out of arrogance?), Chara just...wasn't able to RESET. Ha, it looks like Chara's plan was foiled by the downfall of all gamers: forgetting to SAVE right before the big level/boss. And then the 'game' autosaved right before they died.

Oh, right, he talked about that during the Genocide version of New Home, didn't he? Man, that's depressing...
>>
>>52645499
Yep.
Also to get this more back on topic KH Hearts are also capable of destroying worlds as well with the power of DARKNESS which is innate to the heart along with LIGHT so if we're gonna allow DT feats for UT SOULs we should also allow DARKNESS/LIGHT feats for KH Hearts.
Hell Riku within a few moments of realizing his true power was able to purge Destiny Islands into darkness.
>>
File: JC12.png (263KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.png
263KB, 1280x536px
>>52645539
>KH Hearts are also capable of destroying worlds
>tfw the Exaltations you distributed to your companions come pre-wrapped in a layer of superweapon

WHAT

HOW
>>
>>52645539
Eh, that is impressive, but keep in mind that the DARKNESS/LIGHT are also fundamental forces of the universe, compared to DT, which is an innate part of the human SOUL. True, DARKNESS/LIGHT are also innate to the heart, but they're also grander concepts as well. When these powers are used, it's not JUST the heart alone. Also, keep in mind that Riku was, at that point, being helped/possessed by Ansem, who is himself an extremely powerful and ancient Heartless.
>>
>>52645601
>When these powers are used, it's not JUST the heart alone.
Actually it is.
It's the heart just using it's power over these forces.
That's like saying MP is a grander concept so you're calling on MP and it's not your own strength.
>Also, keep in mind that Riku was, at that point, being helped/possessed by Ansem, who is himself an extremely powerful and ancient Heartless.
Ansem was only about 10 years old(has only lived for 10 years or less as a heartless) at the time and Riku wasn't possessed by him at the time anyways.
>>
Would Summer Fae magic from Dresden allow you to do something like imbue your magic with the concept of the sun and then have it affect vampires accordingly?
>>
File: DARKNESS.png (734KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
DARKNESS.png
734KB, 1280x718px
>>52645595
>>
>>52642192
It does. The rules are actually pretty simple when you thing about what Mystery and the Root is; anything can happen at any time for any reason.

Magecraft is built on top of the shaky metaphysics of Gaia, which is both slowly dying, and continually letting humanity's collective will reject the reality of Gaia and substituting its own, being that of regular physics. Gaia's reality is inherently flexible, and in some senses, poorly thought out and highly contradictory, which allows for so much stupid shit to be possible all at once.

In the end, Gaia is a big old ball of Mystery, and all Magecraft is based on the Mysteries that are descended from it, Mystery effectively being 'Shut up it just fucking works alright'. Humanity themselves are all little balls of Mystery in that their Origins come directly from the Root and work in much the same way.

Magecraft is killing itself because the will of humanity rejects the existence of Gaia's Mysteries, but because Mystery is finite, there wouldn't be any left if anyone else found out about it. True Magic is just a Mystery granted by the Root to one person. Magecraft is fucked if it relies on using Gaia's Mysteries to continue supporting its existence.
>>
>>52645601
Also while Ansem may have been helping Riku, it was Riku's power only that destroyed Destiny Islands, not Ansem's.
Ansem just pushed Riku into doing it.
Riku didn't get DARKNESS help from Maleficent and Ansem until after Destiny Islands was destroyed.
Also your whole arguement for UT Human souls being stronger was that seven of them could destroy a world and that Chara's in genocide could destroy a world.
They seem about equal on power levels so far IMO.
UT Souls just have better control over time
while KH Hearts just have better longevity.
>>
>>52645622
>>52645622
I'm not saying it's not your own strength, I'm just saying it's not JUST your own strength. You're also using the power of these forces. It's less like saying MP is a grander concept and more like saying magic itself is a grander concept. You're using magic to do these things.

As far as I remember, Ansem should older then that, created by the initial experiments. Not only that, but even then you can clearly see Ansem's influence over Riku, given that he tells Sora to pursue the darkness. Even if he hasn't fully possessed Riku yet, he's still clearly exerting influence over him, and thus presumably lending his own abilities to aid him.

>>52645667
It wasn't just Riku's power alone. Aside from the fact that he wouldn't have known how to use it, Riku also was clearly showing signs of being influenced by Ansem, as mentioned above.

It's more then just destroying a world. According to Asriel, he was purging the whole TIMELINE. I argue that UT human SOULs are stronger because they're going it all on their own, without exerting influence on anything like the DARKNESS/LIGHT. The way I see it, it's like this: Undertale SOULs are glass cannons, far more fragile but with access to much greater power. Kingdom Heart souls, on the other hand, are like Tanks: still strong, if not quite as strong, but far more durable.
>>
File: JC26.png (907KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
JC26.png
907KB, 1024x768px
>>52645632
Well, more the concept of life and renewel than the sun per se. But yes, you could probably hurt vampires with it.

>>52645640
No seriously how though
>>
>>52645667
>>52645703
Ah, I had meant to erase that TIMELINE bit, given that it was possibly just Asriel boasting (even if it should be taken at face value for the purpose of story telling).
>>
>>52645703
I guess.

BBS happened 10 years before KH1 and Ansem SOD's experiments started just after BBS so yeah 10 years or younger.

Yeah Ansem definitely infleunced RIku but I doubt he gave him a DARKNESS boost as there's nothing to suggest this.

Being influenced by someone to do something =/= having their power.

Fair enough but awhile ago you were singing a completely different tune.
'you still have a difference of 10,000 to 1'
>>
>>52645716
Tell me something only the real Garlock would know. Only then can I divulge the secrets of the Dark.
>>
Also even if Riku was drawing on Ansem's power(which he wasn't).
Beings like Xehanort, Ansem, Xemnas, Maleficent, etc are still able to destroy entire worlds easily.
>>
>>52645734
Huh, weird. Could have sworn it was before that.

I'd assume Ansem would have to have at LEAST given Riku the knowledge on how to do that, given that Riku would have had no idea on how to do that. Just because he can cast magic, for example, doesn't mean he knows how to.

And I still hold to that. In the case of a monster soul, that's still one to ten thousand. Now, admittedly, it's a different story in the case of a KH soul. That's a different situation all together, from what it now seems.

>>52645747
Sure, but all of them are also a lot more experienced with using DARKNESS, and have the benefit of a more direct access to the DARKNESS, in comparison.
>>
>>52645716
Basically the User can use the power of DARKNESS which is similar to the dark side from Star Wars as in it draws on emotions like anger, hate and fear to engulf the world in it, generally leaving it in ruin and sending it into the Realm of Darkness.
>>
File: JC3.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
JC3.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>52645742
The reason why kids love cinnamon toast crunch is because t̢͘h̡͞͞e̴͝r̴̷̡e̡͘͡ ̸̡̛͠ą͜͠r̴̨ę̛́ ̸͡͡s̵̨͜ų̸̡͢͟g̵͢͜a̶̢ŕ̶͢ý͢͡ ̴͘͟ş̵̢͝p̕͞͞i̕͝ŕ̵̢̧a̴͠l̢̡̨s̛ ̸̀͜͡͞í̴ǹ̶͘ ͜͞e͘v̶̸͠e̡͜r͢͠y̕ ̴̕b̶́͠i̕̕͞͡t̛̀̕é͘
>>
File: JC13.jpg (7KB, 187x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC13.jpg
7KB, 187x400px
>>52645768
Oh hey, thanks. So like Manus & friends in Dark souls, then. Don't suppose the Light does anything as dangerous?

Well, that's one more eldritch secret down the toilet. Phooey.
>>
>>52645772
So does that mean cinnamon toast crunch is spiral powered, or does it mean that its' part of the Uzumaki spirals?
>>
>>52645784
it's* Fuck nuggets.
>>
>>52645767
True I'll give you that but there is nothing to suggest Riku was given a power boost.

>>52645780
The Light is mostly used to combat Darkness, restore worlds, etc.
It can be dangerous in the right hands like Eraqus but it can't destroy worlds that easily.
>>
Would Alexandria Package from Worm prevent someone from using their powers in my Inner World from Infernals?
>>
>>52645784
>Uzumaki
Wasn't someone working on a jump/gauntlet of that?
>>
>>52645815
No.
>>
>>52645796
That's fair, I'll give you that. Magic seems to be the best description for DARKNESS and LIGHT, to be honest, given that it's an innate ability but one that can't be used without training/studying/knowledge.

>>52645827
I think Dirge was working on a Generic Junji Ito jump?
>>
>>52645827
Dirge is.
>inb4 NOT VALID NOT ON THE DRIVE SB STAY OUT REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>52645796
>>52645846
Oh, and one that also calls on and commands a much greater force. Which, by the way, seems really stupid in the case of DARKNESS. I mean, honestly, tampering with something that CONSUMES WORLDS is just asking for something bad to happen.
>>
>>52645846
True
>>52645862
Actually it generally doesn't mess with the user.
Most possible effects that could negatively effect the user can generally be protected against with an org cloak hence why Riku and Mickey wear them.
With enough exposure it's possible to gain a complete immunity to it's corruption like Riku did by DDD.
>>
Who wants some red Phyrexian perks?
Locked Down-100CP Free Quiet Furnaces
With the addition of red mana to New Phyrexia, the inhabitants of the furnace layers found themselves with unexplainable… Feelings. Empathy and emotions they did not understand, that they didn't know how to deal with, and so they focused entirely on their purpose, trying to ignore them. Whether you reject your emotions or not, you have gained a perfect “poker face”, able to hide your actual feelings or opinions behind a mask of apathy. Are you trying to hide something, Jumper…?
1/4
>>
>>52645827
>Uzumaki gauntlet
Oh god no. If TTGL was in THAT universe, I'd be signing up with the anti-spiral in a goddamn heartbeat.
>>
Add yourselves to the pile-200CP Discount Quiet Furnaces
Deep in the corrupted land, the fires of industry still burn, reducing the unworthy to their base components, so they may yet be made of use. You are gifted with a keen eye for redistributing and managing more… Living resources, assigning people to where they would do a better job, where they could employ their talents to further progress the Great Work. Mayhaps you don't need them melted down yet…
2/4
>>
>>52645925
I don't.
>>
>>52645890
I know it can be protected against, but how many people are going to have access to those cloaks or something similar-
>With enough exposure it's possible to gain a complete immunity to it's corruption like Riku did by DDD
Wait, really? Huh...that's weird. But okay, I guess that's a thing.
>>
>>52645932
Well tough shit, babe.
I hate you slightly less-200CP Discount Quiet Furnaces
Most people would wonder why you would offer them a refuge of sorts, a place where they won't be actively attacked, especially after the brutal defeat they suffered in the war. Why would you risk being attacked by the other Praetors and their minions, with nothing to gain in return… but they seem content with your simple explanations, or even the lack thereof. An unspoken agreement that if they don't get in the way, you'll ignore them, leave them be. After all, you have a reason. You hate them slightly less than you do the other phyrexians-or so you tell yourself.
Basically, people don't tend to second-guess you unless you're clearly fucking them over.
3/4
>>
>>52645925
I do.
>>
>>52645942
I'm glad people want to see them.
And here's the 400cp perk

And from scraps, perfection- 400CP Discount Quiet Furnaces
Some say that there is a point where things become useless, where they can only be discarded-but you know better than that. It is the purpose of the great furnaces to take the cast off metals and slag of New Phyrexia and forge them anew, but imperfect materials lead to imperfect products-and yet, you have learned to remove these imperfections, how to wash away the impurities of flesh and rusted steel, and refine them into the greatest steel and finest ceramics.
All shall be a part of the Great Work, Jumper.
(basically lets you turn shitty materials into ones fit for actual quality products, maybe should be buffed a bit)
>>
>>52645936
These cloaks IIRC are just standard black leather cloaks as such mickey was able to make one designed for him.
>>
>>52645960
Huh, that's actually really great for my style of jumping. I typical focus on building robot armies and giant mechs and typical mad scientist stuff, so being able to do something like that would help a lot whenever I don't have access to a lot of resources. If you think it needs to be buffed further though, perhaps it slightly enhances actual quality materials? Very slightly, but still.

>>52645979
No way, seriously? They have to be enhanced with some kind of magic or something, right? It can't be that easy to resist the DARKNESS.
>>
>>52645992
I'll see how the other 400cps for Blue, Black and Green hold up before making balance changes.
About that...what color next, guys?
>>
>>52645992
You have to remember this is KH Disney logic so yeah I assume it is since they never mention any kind of enchantment or magic.
>>
>>52646002
Kind of curious to see what Blue looks like.

>>52646013
Man, that's bizarre.
>>
>>52645960
I don't think that needs to be buffed. That's already freakin amazing. Saves a huge amount on costs, lets you buy shitloads of cheap low quality materials yet get the stuff at the best quality for free (After the initial cheap price)
>>
File: psyker fuck ups.gif (3MB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
psyker fuck ups.gif
3MB, 260x146px
What magic system or systems did you learn from Hero BBS?
>>
>>52646017
Anyways going back more on topic.
Destructive Potential for KH Soul and UT Soul seems to be maxed out as World Slayer as Chara Genocide and Riku demonstrate.
Maximum Time Fuckery appears to be tied as well, KH Time Travel is very similar to DT where you have to have existed at the time to travel to it, the main difference is somethings are 'destined to happen' and you cannot change them. Then again KH fuckery has the advantage of being able to completely stop time for extended periods of time(example: Mickey's Stopga from KH DDD).
>>
All star training applies to all skills, yeah? Magic, Martial Arts, sci-fi, anything that canbe called 'skill', right?
>>
>>52646103
Mine was one that focused on the creation of wands & staves, with wands being really weak and thus not requiring much mana, and staves being much more powerful with most using up most of the average wizard's mana reserves. Each of which could hold a set of materials inside. The spells were determined by what materials are inside the focus with each material having a unique effect. Having different materials inside a focus would combine the effects of each material allowing neat effects like a homing spell that can also burrow through rock and explodes when it hits an enemy.
>>
>>52646173
It should, yeah. Though I wouldn't count on it until YJ_Anon says something one way or the other. A lot of jumpmakers like to nerf learning perks to not apply to supernatural skills for literally no reason besides inter-jump balance.
>>
>>52646173
That'd be a bit much. Being able to master anything in a month is way beyond the bat family. Stuff like becoming a master martial artist fits but matching some of the masters of magic in DC in just a month, when those masters are often prodigies in their own right and have been training for decades or centuries, would be very unfitting.
>>
>>52641677
Monopoly is always a good pick
>>
>>52646196
YJ will be needing to have a talk with how utterly broken that perk is if it does apply to anything.
>>
>>52646173
Speaking of that, if it really is a month to become a master, you don't really need to bother with quite a few of the other perks, even the capstones. A month of work is a pretty sweet replacement for a 400-600cp perk each month.
>>
>>52646197
>>52646201
Even certain martial arts like Hokuto Shinken shouldn't be able to be mastered in a mere month.
>>
>>52646225
I'm more thinking of the perk somehow condensing things like First Magic or Xianxia training, where it's measured in million or billions or trillions of years, into just a month.

Fuck, this perk really is insanely powerful worded the way it is.
>>
>>52646201
No, not really. And who named you King of Jumpchain? And why wouldn't it apply to anything? Besides the basic capacity to perform magic, it's usually still improved the same way you would anything else. If anything, he should define what "mastery" is or make it simple learning boost, but limiting its application to certain fields would just be asinine.
>>
>>52646002
Blue pls
>>
>>52646240
Making it a simple learning boost would fix it. Personally the only problem I have with it is that it's worded in a way that lets you master anything, regardless of the time or difficulty it usually takes to master that thing, within a month. I don't feel that it being worded this way fits what it's trying to represent and that a more traditional learning rate booster would both fit better and do less trivialising of the other options.
>>
>>52646234
Hokuto Shinken literally allows you to poke a guy and have him explode.
It takes a life time of training to master.
>>
>>52646244
>>52646017
Will get to work on blue next, then.
>>
>>52644828
>>52645127
They'd be pretty damn impressed, yeah.

There are some other beings that can move between planes (Myojin of Night's Reach, Phyrexian tech, though Eldrazi probably don't count since they're not native to planes anyway), but moving whole cities is on a pretty damn impressive scale for the new walkers.

>>52645815
Nah. The world exists within you, but it's not really /you/ as such.

>>52645960
>(basically lets you turn shitty materials into ones fit for actual quality products, maybe should be buffed a bit)
Does it also help in making already good stuff better?

>>52646002
I'd like to see Black myself. Sheoldred best praetor.

Also, perk to forge Darksteel/Blightsteel?
>>
>>52646334
The perk in itself doesn't help you push already good materials further. Unless you take the capstone for Red, which will boost it, most likely. Not showing them until all the colors are done
Black is going to get some !fun! Stuff with the oil, I think. Also backstabbing and black(heh) mail
Forging the steels... I steel need to read up on those again, but probably will be in, maybe in the items section instead of perks.
>>
>>52646334
Nuwalkers can carry stuff between planes iirc. Just they literally have to cart it around while walking through theveternities.
>>
Are there any other black-box perk beside from the one in Young Justice?
>>
>>52646365
Alright. Seems kind of meh then, but the capstone boosting it along sounds interesting.

More interested in the backstabbing than the oil, to be honest. Isn't the oil a general Phyrexian thing?

Cool. I'd love the magical skill to forge those, instead of just getting Darksteel items, since you can't change them much when they're done.

>>52646370
Well, yeah, they can. They don't lose their clothes and weapons everytime they switch planes, after all.

But they're not going to take anything close to a city's size with them.
>>
>>52646431
>not going to take anything close to a city's size with them.
Well yeah of course.
>>
>>52646431
I am really iffy on balance right now, I guess I could make it already boost quality products a little bit, and the capstone do it further?
As for the oil, it is a general Phyrexian thing, yes, but it's black aligned (see Glistening Oil card), and the Steel Thanes seem to have gotten some info from it (one of them a /lot/, living submerged in the fucking thing), so giving Black some extra fuckery with the oil seems fair.
>>
>>52646535
No, don't do that. The perk is amazing as is. If you boost it and have the capstone booster make it more, that'll just make the capstone booster look boring. As is, the perk has an incredible amount of use. Go to a logging place and take all the deadwoord, voila, you're working with high quality, sturdy wood that would normally cost lots and yet you got it free. Keeping it the same as it is now would also make the capstone booster more notable and desirable.
>>
>>52646535
I mean, it's supposed to remove impurities. Unless 'quality' means perfectly pure, it seems logical it'd help a bit.

But I don't know on balance, so...

It's not like I have to be personally wow'd on every perk. You're going to get that anyway.

And I suppose on the oil. Hm, speaking of... Maybe a perk to make corruptive oil infused with your will/goals instead of Yawgmoth's?
>>
>>52646557
Wait, it works on more than metal (and flesh/ceramic)?
>>
>>52646609
Are you... Are you reading my paper notes, anon?
Also, yeah, I guess if you needed a 100% pure material the perk would help bring it to that.
>>52646557
I think I'll keep it as is, yeah. The capstones are pretty big, I feel they'll be desirable anyways.
>>
File: HOLD.jpg (27KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
HOLD.jpg
27KB, 940x627px
So how lewd are you with your companions?

How about characters in the settings?
>>
>>52646639
I was assuming so? I was running off the assumption that his bracketed words about materials were the plain facts use of the perk without any fluff. I still think it's good enough as is even for just metal and flesh because those two cover a lot of what I can imagine uses for
>>
>>52646651
>Are you... Are you reading my paper notes, anon?
Nah. Or at least you can't prove anything.

Sounds good though.
>>
>>52646656
Companions are not for lewds!

As for the rest of the settings... Well, let's say that I took Archer and Black Dynamite pretty early on in my chain...
>>
>>52646656
>So how lewd are you with your companions?

aside from the wife? not at all

>How about characters in the settings?

I don't cheat on my wife,so not at all Some of my companions, however do occasionally get Casually entangled with locals.
>>
>>52646767
>Companions are not for lewds!
so how pure?

>>52646791
> however do occasionally get Casually entangled with locals.
any funky stories?
>>
>>52646816
>so how pure?
Not very. They're mostly demons or part--demons, after all.
>>
>>52646866
do they have good hygiene?
>>
>>52646816
nothing major,there was the thing between Tyler Cutebikerdand Leonardo da Vinci,or the thing with him and Leeron but they Eventually broke up normally, powerful creative personalities really need the true love component in my experience,
of course, as was all before the Meta-hyper retro causality wave turned him into a Woman so now she is married to Saitama And they seem happy together.

and the endless stream of various coked up floozys and himbos The Lannister-Pooveys make use of,I mean seriously, can you please stop inviting these people into the warehouse. It's a security risk!
>>
>>52646656
I lost the capacity for lewd and replaced it with more efficient blood distribution systems.
Nothing without some serious issues would want to lewd Jumper.
>>
>>52646891
Take my advice and don't say that kind of thing, people around here will take it as a challenge.
>>
>>52646891
Depends really, altforms exist and charisma/beauty builds too.
>>
I dont care what anyone says, sunsurfing whale is a best morph in eclipse phase.

Ok eclipse phase question, what is computronium? The description makes it serm like a fishbowl filled with magic water.

How much peocessing power does the one you buy actually possess, like a halo computer vs a eclipse phase computer which has more number crunching power?

what are similspaces?

Last question, how big of a deal would people see warframe tech as here?
Also good morning thread.
>>
>>52647152
>Ok eclipse phase question, what is computronium? The description makes it serm like a fishbowl filled with magic water.

it is matter optimized for computing power, pretty much the holy Grail Of scientific research in The setting

>How much peocessing power does the one you buy actually possess, like a halo computer vs a eclipse phase computer which has more number crunching power?

I asked the creator they said "arbitrarily large"

>what are similspaces?

completely immersive digital environments. usually some kind of workshop.

>Last question, how big of a deal would people see warframe tech as here?

tech levels in that setting can vary wildly so you have to be more specific, are you talking prefall orokin technology? Are you talking Grineer? are you talking Sentients?
>>
>>52647152
Thread seems bread
Anyways, once I finish doing accursed mathematics, I'll be back with Blue perks for New Phyrexia, maybe a companion too.
>>
>>52647152
Computronium is a term some futurists use to describe any material that's been optimized for use as a computing substrate. The gallium arsenide in your CPU is computronium, technically. It's usually used in the context of hyper-powerful computing substrates, though. The version the jump offers you is a piece of Iapetus, which the TITANs converted into a giant computer through use of matter conversion technology, so its computing power is pretty strong. Calling it "magic water" isn't entirely wrong, it's some sort of exotic compound they created that only barely resembles its original form. The item description says its more powerful than any other single computer in the setting, and could host a Seed AI, so probably stronger than the processors that Halo AIs run on.

A simulspace is a virtual reality with enough resolution to appear real. "Simulated space", it's just a contraction of that.

Warframe technology would either be really scary or utterly mundane depending on what you were using. Like, anything Void-powered would get a lot of attention. The Infection would get a lot of attention. Grineer and Corpus stuff is nothing, though.
>>
>>52647234
>>52647226
Thanks! I meant more the warframes themselves but orokin tech also.

>>52647232
I like phyrexians.
>>
>>52647283
the frames themselves with a few exceptions such as limbo,necros and rhino are basically new and scary Remotely piloted combat pods, Unless you're wanking them with the fluff they've got a lot of cool abilities and are very dangerous but they probably Won't see you as an X-threat right off the bat for just those just as a more advanced alien. And did you not by An infection strain? It's only 100 CP and that would mark you as an X-threat if you build it right
>>
>>52647322
Not everyone wants to be an infectious fleshmonster
>>
Val are you here?
>>
>>52647338
yeah, but I stack infectious fleshmonster and it's one of the more powerful/durable things in the setting.
>>
File: de2.jpg (314KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
de2.jpg
314KB, 850x1133px
>>52647341
I'm here.

Right behind you.
>>
Is it possible to leave a companion in a world if they want to stay?
>>
>>52647368

I wanted to know can you post the jump you made with the mechs please and also, Do modifications made to the moon base, Landing crafts with the mechs and fighters and land castle persist between jumps?
>>
>>52647322
I dont think I bought that, I needed cp for so much other stuff. Will need to check.

I just meant the warframes because they do have weird powers, rhino can alter gravity with a stomp, loki teleports, limbo flat out moves stuff into a side dimension. Its weird. Also the whole void channeling thing from your operator through the warframe is cool.
>>
>>52646173
>>52646196
>>52646197
>>52646201
>>52646223
>>52646225
>>52646234
>>52646240
>>52646257
Yeah, it works for supernatural stuff. I was having a hard time deciding how good the boost to learning/training should be, though. Should I change it to some sort of multiplier, like you learn skills 2-5x faster than normal people or something along those lines?
>>
File: Aldnoah.Zero.pdf (478KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Aldnoah.Zero.pdf
478KB, 1x1px
>>52647384
Ah, sure. Here you go.

Yeah, modifications can stay. Long as it's not making them bigger I guess.
>>
>>52647368
Where do you find all this delicious cheesecake?

>>52647372
I
>>
>>52647389
Supernatural skills, that is.
>>
>>52647368
how goes the nier jump?
>>
>>52647372
I think so. Post got cut off last time.
>>
>>52647389
That would be much better. No issue with it working for magic and shit, it just shouldn't reduce all training times to certain periods of time. A multiplier or boost of some sort is much more balanced.
>>
>>52647395
>Yeah, modifications can stay

Yes

>Long as it's not making them bigger I guess.

Dang, Anyway thanks for answering and posting it Val
>>
File: ell.png (869KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
ell.png
869KB, 800x800px
>>52647396
Mostly just browsing or what gets shared with me. If I see a pic I like, I often go and save everything that artist did, which is why a bunch of the pics I post in any single period of time are from the same artist. Glad you like my tastes.

>>52647405
Nier or Nier Automata? Both are progressing, though not my main focus. Nier I think has 7-8 origins right now, planning to go for double trees but otherwise a fairly basic jump. Am planning on trying out a few scenarios though but not solid ideas yet, trying to get used to stuff like that in my upcoming stuff. Also putting in stuff from the prequel manga too, which is excitingly new. Grimoire origin is probably the most fun so far.

Automata's further along.4 origins but they're divided into sub origins that come out to 12, single perk lines and less item lines but there'll be a few extra sections and at least one scenario in mind. Really excited with some of the perks I've got for it so far too.
>>
>>52647152
Does a sunsurfing whale actual surf suns? Is it actually a spacewhale at all?
>>
>>52647446
noice
>>
>>52647385
>rhino can alter gravity with a stomp

according to the description of the ability actually shatters time

>limbo flat out moves stuff into a side dimension

it's clearly a bit more than that, since the rework,Time shenanigans may also be involved
>>
>>52647512
It surfs suns. Surya can't actually survive in space, they don't have the Vacuum Resistance morph trait. They're designed to live inside the sun.
>>
File: Sunward cover web.jpg (53KB, 1199x299px) Image search: [Google]
Sunward cover web.jpg
53KB, 1199x299px
>>52647512
oh, it stays in the outer part of the sun,They will freeze to death in space or even a normal environment since they're so good at losing heat.
>>
>>52647372
Officially, pod companions can't be left since the instant they're not given companion status by the pod they go back home, others would be up to you. I don't think anyone would put up a fuss if you ignored that though, since it was less a ruling and more... well, it was a general thing. That said if you try to game it by dropping off companions somewhere you can go back to between jumps like Overlord or Slice of Life (was there another one?) then you're just rule dodging and that's a bit shitty, but if you want to play it that way literally no-one can stop you.
>>
>>52647535
>>52647536
That's still pretty damn cool.

Since 'vacuum resistance' is a 'morph trait' does that mean there are space animals?
>>
File: tenor.gif (735KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
735KB, 300x200px
>>52646877
>>
here's My Build for Generic Xianxia Cyoa(Jumpchain Compliant)v1.2

https://pastebin.com/TqzifTFQ

>>52647563
yes, yes It does especially Swarm cats.
>>
>>52647389
That would be a huge nerf though, a 2-5x multiplier is nowhere near as good as the perk is currently described to be.
>>
File: WIP Generals.gif (2MB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
WIP Generals.gif
2MB, 460x345px
What jumps are you currently working on? Anything to comment? Any WIP you would like to share?
>>
File: IMG_0028.jpg (161KB, 960x676px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0028.jpg
161KB, 960x676px
>>52647563
>Surya

They're biomorphs so they're living "shells" that are artificially created by Transhumanity. That also means they can reproduce. However that requires either jailbreaking the morph or getting proper permits by corporation owning the rights to the morph.
>>
>>52647389
I don't think that would be a good capstone. Maybe a 400 CP perk.

If you are going to put actual numbers, maybe make it in relation to your current learning speed, rather than relative to the average person?

Learning 2x faster is something that people with natural talent should already be able to do.
>>
>>52647637
New Phyrexia and, I guess, Kaladesh.
WIPs will probably not come until it's almost finished
>>
Would Psychic from Pokemon let you cause people hearts to stop, giving them strokes or something similar?
>>
>>52647628
And the perk as it is now is broken beyond all reason.

>>52647675
It'd be a bit silly to have it be explicitly stacking with learning stuff that way. Just have it be a ten times boost, that's really good.
>>
>>52647700
>And the perk as it is now is broken beyond all reason.
There are far better and cheaper learning boosters.

And it's based on Batman, who is reknown for picking up skills in one night or week.
>>
>>52647700
Eh, not really worth the purchase then if it continues to be a capstone. Either drop it to 400 or give it some other stuff if you're going to nerf it like that.
>>
>>52647694
Seems more like big kinetic energy blasts out of psychic energy or general yet powerful telekinesis used to grab and fling people around.
>>
>>52647715
>Better learning perks then a perk that reduces all skill training to become a master into one month, no matter how long it normally is
Bullshit. Show me another single perk that can reduce a billion year time to master something to 30 days.
>>
>>52647722
How is learning ten times as fast as you normally do not a capstone?

Keep in mind, the 400s include stuff like "You're a master chemist". You're exaggerating how much each perk tier is giving.
>>
Do Charyeok grow in power as you do or do they have a cap? I am asking as Aegis Shield looks cool in attack mode and I kind of want it.
>>
>>52647389
Learning at a 5x faster than normal person is pretty good considering how it fits with Batman. Also fits more with the low poweredness of the series. TAS Batman isn't Bat-God like in the comics. He's a fast learner but he didn't learn everything practically overnight. He stayed around for months. This was shown when he learned escape artistry from Zatara & Zatanna. He went on the road with them for a good long while. It was enough to have a relationship of sorts with Zatanna.
>>
>>52647790
Ignore that i didnt see the explanation
>>
>>52647746
Eh, perheps it's just me, but it just doesn't look appealing. Guess I'll just blow my CP on all the money options.
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (54KB, 764x768px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
54KB, 764x768px
Yo, Jumpers, in High School DxD, did you grab yourselves a Sacred Gear or two?

If so, could I hear about them? Their base level, Balance Breaker, and beyond (if possible). Your companions too. What SGs did they pick up?

If not, what did you do instead? Inquiring minds need to know.
>>
>>52647823
it doesn't seem like any of the perks are that appealing if you're spending it all on money anyway.
>>
>>52647844
You know, if you want ideas, you can just ask. Well, i guess people are egocentric enough that you'd get more responses this way. Clever.
>>
>>52647628
I'm not afraid to outright nerf things so soon after releasing the Jump. I was thinking of changing it to a 2x-10x boost to learning, depending on the complexity/difficulty of the subject matter.

>>52647637
Oregon Trail is probably going to be the next one that I release, followed by Fables/The Wolf Among Us, although Fables will probably take a couple months to complete given the huge subject matter. I'll probably pick up another Jump or two in between Oregon Trail and Fables; I've been on a bit of a horror kick recently, so probably something along those lines. I've also been interested in doing jumps for Duck Dodgers, FFTA2 and Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker, so it might be one or two of those.
>>
>>52646365
>Forging the steels... I steel need to read up on those again, but probably will be in, maybe in the items section instead of perks.

Darksteel doesn't have a super-official method of creation - but the most interesting possibility offered up was that it's forged by convincing reality that it was always a sword.
>>
>>52647852
Actually, I've long done the Sacred Gears for myself and my companions. Wanted to see what others came up with.

Also figured it'd be a little rude to state mine in the same post, so I was going to answer a little later.
>>
File: 032.jpg (60KB, 378x572px) Image search: [Google]
032.jpg
60KB, 378x572px
>>52647637
Claimed projects? Guess I might as well give an update.

Nier/Nier A is as described earlier. Planning to get Nier A out sometime next month.
Fate: Grand Order is, as always, without a planned release date. Progressing at least but not done stage 1 yet.
Majikoi is steaming along, will be done before the month is over, turning out to be pretty big too.
Konosuba is probably the least progressed, as I need to finish the last of the side volumes, but it's got a good start already. Probably next month or the month after it'll come out.
Dies Irae has all the preparatory work done and I've got my preorders for the game in already. I'm wiggling in excitement just thinking about digging in to this one.

Have frameworks up for most of the other Fates but no real work done on them till GO is done anyway.

Collaborations-
Jorge Joestar has unfortunately not really progressed as I haven't had that much time between other projects, schoolwork and life. Bee has done an amazing stand guide for us to use however.

Mutants and Masterminds is chugging along. We're all doing work each day but there's just so much content that we're probably not doing this until at minimum two months from now when the holidays start.

Unclaimed stuff-
Lots and lots of smaller jumps I do on my offtime for practice. Prison School for amusement, Afro Samurai for tone practice, Haganai because I hate myself etc etc. None claimed officially at all or promised on getting done anytime soon but they are fun to work on.
>>
>>52647937
I guess everyone just ignored the pun.
That does seem like a interesting method of forging things.
>>
>>52648004
Oddly enough Majikoi is the one I am most curious about.
>>
>>52647152
Basically, these guys >>52647226 >>52647234 are right on the ball with their answers.

The only thing I should add to their responses is that while the computronium you can buy is way better than anything humanity has, it's likely that the TITANs/Prometheans (let alone the ETI) have developed something better by now.
For an idea of power, it's implied by some EP fiction that the Iapetus array was doing something like modelling multiple universes over their entire lifespans, or something equally vast, but your chunk is a lot smaller (but still just as fast). Still way better than human tech in Halo - maybe something on the level of a Forerunner computer system?

For warframes - since their powers exhibit the kind of weirdness people normally associate with psi and the exurgent virus, you'll have to do some very careful explaining until people are convinced the warframe isn't infected. After that point, you'll get a lot of interest in how they produce those effects.

>>52647563
Yes...but Vacuum Resistance doesn't, by itself, give you everything you need to live in space. It just stops you dying or being damaged from depressurization, so for most morphs/animals it's a short-term thing. For a truly space-living creature, you'll want augs to convert chemicals into fuel, some kind of jet or solar sail, heating, fuel storage...and once you get to that stage, it's easier to make a synth (robot) that can self-assemble copies rather than try and genetically engineer all those gene mods into an animal. I mean, it's possible, sure, but a lot of effort for not so much gain.
>>
File: JC10.png (2MB, 791x1152px) Image search: [Google]
JC10.png
2MB, 791x1152px
[FFXI, redux]

Drawbacks: A Heros Time, Tales from the Abyss, Shantotto Ascension, Challenge of Absolute Virtue (2100)

The kingdom of San d'Oria

Hume, White Mage/Black Mage, age 23

Tactical Points (Free)
Skill Chain! (Free)
Experience (Free)
It's a Costume (Free)
/Check (Free)
Quick Learner (Free)
Elemental Proficiency (Free)
Elemental Orbs (1900)
Ancient Magic (1600)
Always In Demand (Free)
Holiest of Magic (1500)
Overhealing (1200)
Only for you (1000)
Mini Astral Candescense (700)
Giant Hunk of Crystal (400)
Unending Patience (200)
My Personal Airship (0)
Iconic Music Set (Free)

In later years, it was unclear whether Shantotto or Shantotto won the war. For during the opening assault, fire fell from the sky and formed itself into an equal number of Shantottos. The lead Shantotto declared that there could only be one, and so began the Shantotto Civil War.

Some of my companions remain unconvinced adding souls to my Shadow Slave Extraction-knockoffs was a good idea. To them I say only: How many wars are the neighbouring countries going to fight knowing the local tiny elite black mage population just doubled?

None of them, that's how many.

The duplicates have the advantage of being guided by my war blessings, but I divert a dozen to go and fight that damn dragon. En route I realise Shinryu isn't actually Shinryu and the disaster that entails-fortunately Lee manages to negate the killing blow long enough for Xiao Chen to channel my power through a face-splitting kick.

Somewhere else, my Clouds of Darkness introduce the local Clouds of Darkness to the joys of fashion. Another fashion outlet is born.

On and on went the battle, smiting continents and levelling mountian, searing the skies and scorching the seas. Eventually Shantotto called for a ceasefire with Shantotto, complimenting her fighting prowess and tactical genius. In turn Shantotto praised Shantotto's arcane knowledge. And so, peace through power was enforced upon the world by the Shantotto Empire.
>>
Are there any jumps where I can import a companion as a weapon?
>>
File: It's Like Gil But More Awesome.jpg (19KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
It's Like Gil But More Awesome.jpg
19KB, 250x300px
>>52648022
Fuhahaha, that's good news, I'm proud of this one.
>>
>>52648044
soul eater
>>
>>52647637
Khans of Tarkir.

If anyone has anything specific they want for it let me know and I'll put it in my notes for the next time I work on it.
>>
>>52647637

Officially, Enchanted Arms and Jorge Joestar. Both of which are paused at the moment since I need to do proper research in the case of the former, and nothing active in the latter case due to reasons Val has already stated.

Updates to DS3 and WKC probably won't be happening anytime soon but are also on the table.

>>52648044

Soul Eater off the top of my head. Multiple types of weapons too. All of which benefit from a customization table.
>>
>>52648019

http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/savor-flavor/everything-dies-2010-12-15

>I think that being able to forge darksteel involves a kind of shift in perspective. The artificers who can do it understand that it's more about altering everything else around the darksteel. It's easier to make tiny changes to reality than it is to change darksteel. You change the fact of its shape rather than alter the metal itself. Rather than transform a quantity of darksteel into a suit of badass darksteel armor, you transform the fact that what you have is not already a suit of badass darksteel armor. Maybe "Hey Miner Bob, check out what I found" is not that far from the truth. Forging darksteel may be about putting enough existence pressure on a particular design of darksteel object that it becomes easier for it to exist than not.

Of course, it's basically semi-official speculation.
>>
>>52647739
>Enhanced Mastery (Worm)
>Hero’s Training (A Practical Guide to Evil)
>Practice Makes Perfect (Young Justice)
>Skillful Acquisitions (Overlord)
>Teach Me, Master (Generic Xianxia), although this one requires a teacher

Seriously, stupid learning boosts have been around since the dawn of Jumpchain. Making it a x2-5 just will make the perk not worth the 300/600 CP investment.
>>
>>52648145
None of those come within a light year of the perks original description. All of those increase your learning multiplier or are a straight boost. None of them reduce all training times to a month to reach mastery.

You're also balancing this jump against others here and completely ignoring whether it'd fit in this particular jump or not. So wrong on both sides.
>>
>>52648145
Not really, considering what it's matched up against. There isn't an objective value you can put on perks with cp, it's all relative. Interjump balance is dumb.
>>
>>52648174
Anon, you could at least read them.

>Teach Me, Master
Skills that took them hundreds of years to develop and master could be learnt in mere months, while skills that took only decades to master could be learnt in days.

>Enhanced Mastery
Within a few days of studying or practicing something you’ll be on the level of the professionals in the field, and within a week you’d be among the experts.

>Practice Makes Perfect
You improve your abilities with practice much faster, allowing you to master them with only a few training sessions.

>Hero’s Training
Somehow, you learn far faster than you should, learning in days what any reasonable person would require months to learn, and when given a Great Evil to oppose, learn even faster, learning a year’s worth in the same time.
>>
>>52647446
>few extra sections and at least one scenario in mind

Intriguing, can you tell us what these are about?

Also Perhaps for the regular Machine origin (not pacifbot, or humanoid) you have a perk or that allows us to be decked out in gold like the random encounter in game. This gold plating, surprisingly, gave the machines ridiculous durability enough that 9S hacking was pretty much the only logical way to kill them.

Perhaps for capstones for the machines you could have

Regular machine: congratulations your a newly minted Goliath. Choose a machine body of any of the regular machine boss monster (except for Grun you Munchkin.) This Goliath form comes with great power but also greater risk as YoRHa and the resistance would try to take you down first if you prove be a threat.

Or are you handling the actual Machine bodies differently?
>>
Does Kamen Rider Heisei have a 3 4 5?
>>
>>52648212
>Enhanced Mastery
And it has come up again and again that that is a learning multiplier. It increases the speed at which you learn. Not sets all timers down.

>Teach Me Master
Broken but what to expect from that person and that jump. Still a learning rate booster, since harder things still take longer.

>Practice Makes Perfect
I'd hope that YJ anon means it's just faster learning with that first half or that's another perk he needs to correct, even more badly since that ones even cheaper, evne more powerful and even less fitting.

>Hero's Training
Learning speed booster. Makes you learn faster, it doesn't reduce all things to those times.

So out of the 4, one might apply if you read it that way and if so, it's the greatest learning perk in existence bar absolutely nothing, which is a bit weird for 200cp in a relatively low powered jump. Meaning I don't believe for a second that's what it actually does.
>>
So what is the opinion on The Fifth Step or being an Arrancar in German Hollow Quest?
>>
Hiya thread.
So, you guys remember that SoAnon debacle a little while ago?
While I was particularly furious about it, and said some harsh things about SoAnon, another anon, that claimed to be her friend although not a very good one given what they did to her, or rather the regard she could have had here, but that's just my opinion said that she was actually a really decent person, despite the way she behaves.
So I want to ask you guys, what are your impressions of SoAnon and how do you feel about her behaviour? Have I been too harsh on her for the way she shat on us as she left? Does she deserve some forgiveness and consideration?
I'd really like to know.
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>52648251
And what is All-Star Training if not a learning speed multiplier?

I bet you're one of those that go around complaining about people misinterpreting things yet you're the first to go for a nerf when you're clearly and purposely misinterpreting what it does.
>>
>>52648251
So, basically, what you're saying is, you will reject any evidence that you're wrong outright or insist that any examples which you do except must also be removed to satisfy your incredibly massive ego? Is there any reason anyone should listen to you anymore?
>>
>>52648038
Those poor doomed shantottos.
>>
>>52648145
Oh yeah because Worm, Overlord and Generic Xianxia are totally reasonable places to compare stuff with mostly street-level perks.
>>
>>52648257
I for one had little to do with her before she left, so I can't say much about her character on the whole.
But the way she left, overreacting with
"Ah ma gawrd, you guys have gone to the lewd-side of the jumpchain. I'm gonna leave and you can't use my jumps anymore 'cause I said so!"
When she was reacting to a guy who was both backpeddaling hard and being shouted at everyone else about how a Towergirls jump was a no-go on the thread.
And with Justicanon begging her to go to IRC and talk it out, with her just up front refusing.
That did not make a good impression on me, and given how much shit we've had to deal with, that she hasn't suffered at all since she fucked off, because of it, giving so much ammunition to shitposters.
Well, let's just say that from what I've seen, we are better off without her.
>>
File: 10820_8115.jpg (35KB, 252x300px) Image search: [Google]
10820_8115.jpg
35KB, 252x300px
>>52648234
Extra sections aren't really anything new. A small weapon section, one for data chips and possibly a machine form one for machines? The scenario is going to involve a bit of changing around of the plot, be mostly focused on YoRHa and result in getting the Bunker/YoRHa to bring along if successful. Think I've got a Machine focused Scenario too but not sure and nothing yet for Drop In or Resistance.

Oh god fuck those gold fucking fucks. Beating them with 2Booty took forever. So being a perk.

Machine bodies...not sure. Way back at the start, the plan was for them to get a general perk line for all machine origins, but it really only fits the basic machines and the pacifist machines. I'm thinking of maybe having a general perk for Pacifist and Basic Bot to represent the bigger machines, from Engel to maaaaaybe Grun at a higher price, and something involving the machine network for humanoid and AI.

If not, that stuff will probably be wrapped up in the basic machine origin.
>>
>>52648315
Worm is mostly street level, pal.
>>
>>52648085
Kinda like how making new etherium requires you to not want to make etherium?
>>
>>52648257
She's always been a cunt.
Best thing she ever did was leave.
>>
>>52648257
You might want to repost this another time. Threads pretty dead right now.
>>
>>52648257
I'm pretty neutral to SoAnon, I'm happy that they made jumps in the past though.

I also think that re talking about this again after we just finished is just asking for the thread to start flaming again.
>>
>>52648303
>>52648306
Have either of you listened at all? Let's go over this again then.

Any of those perks (Except maybe Practice Makes Perfect) treat training like this. The learning rate multiplier is X number, the amount of time to learn something is Y years for a normal person, thus the learning rate multiplier divides Y by X. An x2 multiplier makes a 2 year course into a 1 year course. Simple?

All Star Training, as it is now, does this. You have something that takes 1 year to master by a normal person. Master, not learn, master. The perk makes it take 1 month. Now you have something that takes 1,000,000,000 years to master. The perk makes it into one month.

If we took the first example of an x2 multiplier learning rate, that 1,000,000,000 years would only be halved, not reduced to a month.

Do you see the difference now? It is not difficult to see why All Star Training blows all (Except maybe one) perk completely out of the fucking water. And do you see why Practice Makes Perfect, if it did indeed work as you say, would be the most unbalanced perk INTERNALLY within the Young Justice jump?
>>
>>52648328
The Jump doesn't reflect that in the slightest though.
>>
>>52648145

Generic Virtual World and The Matrix both have near-instant learning as well, though they don't apply to discovering new things.
>>
>>52648321
>>52648344
>>52648362
>>52648367
Thanks anons.

I am seeing this as a bit onesidedly against SoAnon and I don't want to be unfair so I'll repost later and see what people say.

I'm really not wanting to needlessly start drama here, I just find myself very angry and disappointed and it is poisoning my entire perception of her, and I want to know for certain whether she deserves it or if I am being unfair and should let go of my animosity.
>>
>>52648328
Daily reminder that anyone who claims Taylor has a weak power and wins through being clever is purposely misrepresenting both her power, which only sounds weak when misleadingly described as "bug control" with her numerous secondary powers left out, and extreme levels of plot armor.
>>
>>52648383
If that would calm your autism, just ask for it to clarify that it's a learning speed booster and not makes you learn anything automatically in a month (which only does if wank it hard enough, since it's clearly a learning booster). Asking for it to become a 'mere' double learning speed is ridiculous for 600 CP and would have nothing to do with any Batman.

>>52648390
I think only one perk is actually non-street level, and that would be Legend's if you wank it hard enough.

Only S-Class Threats are above city level, and putting aside Scion, they all top at city/island level.
>>
>>52648251
Yeah, there are a lot of issues that I need to correct in Young Justice, as well as in Animal Crossing to a lesser extent. I only really got in the groove of making Jumps of consistent quality/balance, IMO, around Fallout 4/Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

In the case of Practice Makes Perfect though, I believe what I had in mind at the time was that it would apply to superpowers, since it was added before Superhumans had their own perks/skills, and I just didn't think to change it afterwards.
>>
>>52647739
>billion year time
I don't think anyone but you is expecting the perk to reduce that long a training period down to a scale of months (although yes, I acknowledge how a completely strict reading could come up with that - the trick is to filter it through common sense). Perhaps the better way to change the perk - if it needs changing - is to keep most everything and add in some sort of quantification. Say that the perk will take you to the level of someone who has trained for years/decades in around a month. (And maybe add that it will help train beyond that, if that's going to be explicit). Or just add in a qualifying remark like "some of the more difficult skills may take substantially longer to master"
>>
>>52648431
Micromanagement and multi-tasking are clearly the best parts of her power. Also, insect senses are cool.
>>
>>52648443
Superpowers is still something I would absolutely recommend to change the perk for. Make it that you learn much faster, not that you master any power of yours in a day, two if you're being a slacker.
>>
>>52648447
...or just add a clear multiplier that does exactly what you just said and won't be misread?
>>
>>52648325
Perhaps for the Machines you can split the scenario with either winning/prolonging the war like the Network wants or bringing peace to the androids and the Machines like the pacfibot would like.

Perhaps have the Resistance share a similar scenario, in which I assume the basics are win the machine war.

Drop Ins can choose sides and scenarios?

How re you organizing the perk trees again, is it for the sub-origins, one general perk list for the entire origin and then specialization perk for the origins?
>>
>>52648439
>Mere double
The lowest I've ever recommended it ten times. For a street level batman jump, that's pretty damn good.
>>
>>52648447
This sound the most reasonable thing to do.

>>52648459
>>52648443
Yeah, it seems pretty powerful for a mere '200 CP'.
>>
>>52648325
from what little I know in Nier automata humans are a big deal. what could a jumper expect by just showing up as a human?
>>
>>52648418
It's generally not healthy to hate people over the internet, buddy, no matter if they deserve it or if they're shit people.

But if you want to know for peace of mind, then sorry, I've not been around long enough to say much about her.

I have experienced the shitposting caused by her claim over those jumps, you'll know the ones, and I'm not too happy about that, but I put the blame more on the shitposters and the people who think that they're obligated to be SoAnon's proxies here, than SoAnon herself.

God knows plenty of people have said something stupid and made unreasonable demands in the heat of anger or confusion and then felt obligated to stick to their guns even when they don't really want to later on. That would be fine though if it was just her, cause she don't care what goes on here and can't try to police us, but some scum wanting to stir up trouble or think that they're doing her a favour, they're the ones you should be angry at, I think.

it was one of them who dragged her back her, all just to argue the case again that her jumps couldn't be used after someone posted a message that said she gave her blessing for them to be used. Everyone said and felt such nice things about her after that first message and then her so-called friend ruined it for her and for us.

I don't see that as being a good friend. Although I think someone else already pointed that out closer to the time.
>>
>>52648439
You don't need to be city level to be beyond street level anon. All the powers are more stuff you'd see in something on the scale of the MCU. Building or City Block level stuff. Well above the majority of the Worm series as we see it.
>>
>>52648470
>Perhaps have the Resistance share a similar scenario to YoRHa.

I don't think that the resistance was actually an agent of the Machines all along.
>>
>>52648498
Almost all of the action is street-level. Lung was at most building level, and he was the biggest fish in one of the biggest towns with a bigger rate of super-humans.

Poison Ivy can also become building level, and so can other Batman: TAS villains. It's still a street-level setting.
>>
>>52648328
I still don't quite understand how the fuck Noelle beat the Triumvirate. Like, it wasn't even her evil clones that did it, it was her physical capabilities that led to Eidolon and Alexandria being taken out of that battle. Her mobility, strength, and durability blow what a normal human is capable of out of the water, sure, but on paper Alexandria and Eidolon, what with their impressive powers and massive amounts of experience, shouldn't have gotten taken down so easily.
>>
>>52648004
No words on the Darkengard remakes?
>>
>>52648458
>Building a fleet of insect-piloted killer robots
Easily the best use of that power.
>>
>>52648459
>>52648489
Yeah, I agree. At the time, I wasn't really thinking of powers that grow over time/become stronger somehow, and was thinking more along the lines of finding new applications/creative uses for powers that stay the same until you've squeezed all the utility out of it as possible.
>>
>>52648497
Don't make excuses for her.
Shitposters stills shitpost whatever.
She gave them the ammuninition to make then semi-valid shitposters that we couldn't easily just ignore. We've a dozens of threads sicne filled with shitposting on those jumps. That's on her.
And if she fucked up and realised it, then she wouldn't have come back and raised a stink, even then she only went to IRC cause she's a selfish lazy cunt who doesn't want to face us and face up to what she did.
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Sooner someone makes replacement jumps the sooner we can just forget the little spoilt princess even existed.
>>
>>52648526
Because we needed evil!Alexandria and evil!Eidolon revealing Cauldron.
>>
>>52648526
Eidolon, I think, was holding back and trying to challenge himself to get over his power impotence.
And Alexandria might have also. You know the whole Cauldron dealio. The abilitiy to make lots of parahuman clones would have been useful against Scion.
>>
>>52648467
Personal preference showing here, but I'm not a big fan of hard numbers in perks like this. Codifying everything like that feels... shallow. It makes it harder to buy into the fantasy of all this if everything is so clearly delineated and marked out. Like it's made of plastic.
>>
>>52648470
Yeah, that's the gist of the YoRHa one. The Machine War is actually for reals, the backdoor was sealed, now you gotta actually win for reals to survive.

Machines...not sure. Maybe something along the lines of peace would be best. Different from the YoRHa one and pits you against the other machines to give resistance.

Resistance can probably do double duty with the YoRHa one. Might give it some different focus and reward though. Definitely will.

Drop Ins...was thinking more something like Emil. You go back to the alien invasion and have to hold it off and prevent the Gestalt/Replicants being wiped out.

Format is like this:
4 origins. (Drop In, Resistance, Machine, YoRHa)
Drop In and Resistance have no suborigins but get two perklines.
Machine has 4 sub origins and each has 1 perkline, with Machine getting one general perkline any suborigin can pick from.
YoRHa has 6 sub origins with 1 perkline each and a general perkline any can pick from.

>>52648491
I'd...say that you'd probably be evacuated to the Bunker by YoRHa if found but that the machines probably wouldn't care teeerribly much, unless you ran into one of the two humanoid machines, who would be very interested in you. Emil wouldn't be that bothered, neither would most of the resistance members. Devola/Popola aren't the originals so they wouldn't have special reactions either.
>>
>>52648547
Wasn't SoAnon that pervy guy from way back when, just renamed.
The one who liked them young?
>>
>>52648525
...yes. That is what I just said. Most of the setting's action is street level. The jump does not reflect this.
>>
If one were to combine a Power Ring of each color (FMA Alchemy, Marvel import custom item/power method, etc) would the result be a White Lantern Ring, or some weird tie dye ring with the individual powers of each, possibly giving you a white uniform with all 7 corps logos on it in various places, like the one Kyle Rayner had when he had all 7 rings in the comics?
>>
>>52648591
I don't think we've ever had a guy like that. Or at least I hope not.
Are you maybe thinking of Mummy and her unborthing fetish?
Or that Rapestate retard?

Was SoAnon one of them, I don't think so. Mummy was chased out pretty thoroughly and Rapestate left also. I've only heard about them second-hand though, so who knows.
>>
>>52648608
Well, he went from that to White Lantern, so maybe you could do that also, even if you do end up with the 'tie-dye'.
>>
>>52648595
Most jumps usually offer the best of the best, or at least a chance to get on that level. If not, people would get cranky about going in a setting just to get owned by the locals if they tried to do anything.
>>
>>52647637
World of Warcraft, with occasionally taking a break to work on Protoss and another thing.

Unrelated to the other thing, but has anyone heard from that anon who claimed Mortal Kombat?
>>
>>52648612
Why was that guy called Rapestate anyway?
Do I wanna know?
>>
>>52648608
Probably the latter. White Ring is a different entity, and the White Lanterns Corp was backed by the Presence.
>>
File: graphic-image-17a.jpg (244KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
graphic-image-17a.jpg
244KB, 800x600px
>>52648536
Oh, remakes? Sure.

Drakengard 3 is progressing well. Intoner stuff is done at 5 lines, Apostle stuff is almost done, the other origins are about half done. It'll be the first I finish but I really can't give a release date since I focus a lot on my claimed new jumps rather then my old ones.

Drakengard 1 and 2 are about equal. Origins are decided and some perks and items outlined for each origin but they're still both very early. They'll both be about twice the size of the original Drakengard, maybe a little under, but not close to as big as 3 since that's my favourite (And also has the most content). As above, no release date, except that they'll be after 3.

Valkyria Chronicles is not being split up, just made into a much larger jump. All the perks that are there are staying or being expanded on to do more (And just be redone so they're not fuck ugly to read too). Same with items and so on. No plans to do anything with Valykria Revolution though, got enough on my plate and on my wishlist of jumps I wanna do. Revolutions in a different time/place anyway.
>>
>>52648632
Remember when jumps were made because people wanted to go to a setting, and not just browse a bland-ass shopping list?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
>>
>>52648632
Except that most of the Worm jump consists of powers that have been upgraded from their canon versions to be more powerful. It's not just focusing on the top end, it's making street level stuff into higher level stuff and changing things to suit that.
>>
>>52648644

Pokemon used to have a broken (compared to the rest of the Jump) perk that allowed you to make saves and load them up like a game. RapeState used this for rape. Not only did he use it for rape though, he thought telling people about it was a good idea and actually argued that it wasn't rape because he was loading his saves to before anyone was raped. I do believe he mentioned using it on practically everyone.
>>
>>52648644
Back in the day Pokémon used to have a Save File perk.

It immediately started with a guy going "I use save files so I can rape people repeatedly in new and exciting ways" multiple times just to fuck with Quicksilver's head.
>>
>>52648655
No, I don't.

Pokemon at first gave you the ability to get saves, made you the strongest human ever and gave you Master Balls.

The rest of the early jumps also give you the pretty strong things.
>>
>>52648644
You know the pokemon starter jump that Quicksilver made.
It had this cool perk that gave you a save and load ability like a game. Called Save State.
It was amazing.
And Rapestate is the one who ruined it for the rest of us, by not only using it for, you guessed it, raping people and then loading a previous save and escaping concequences, but also went to some lengths to tell people about him doing just that.
Quicksilver ended up changing the perk to something completely different.
I've only really heard this second-hand so I'm probably missing some details, but that's the jist of it.
>>
>>52648655
That was never the case, anon.

Face it. The settings have never mattered.
>>
>>52648675
>>52648685
>>52648689
That is just unspeakably terrible.
Worst I ever thought to use the Perk for was information gathering and extortion, as well as testing and experimenting with dangerous things. I use precog now instead, but it's just not the same.

Welp, I am glad he's not around any more.
He's not right?
>>
What settings do we have that let you either eat souls or like do weird ass frankenstein soul surgery?
>>
>>52648697
Nothing ever has or will matter.
All is dust.
Join us.
*hands out black eyeliner and coupons for Hottopic*
>>
>>52648715
Maybe.Last I heard of him he was raping people using mind-control.
>>
>>52648630
He was chosen by the white lantern entity. That's why he was able to wield the entire emotional spectrum.
>>
>>52648689

Rapestate provided both sides of the reason why it was replace. On one hand, completely unsavory practices. On the other hand though, he was basically a textbook case of why it was broken as all hell, especially compared to anything else in the Jump. If you can get away with literally raping everything that moves without a hair on your head being hurt or anyone caring in the slightest, using only one perk, and that's not even the primary use of the perk, that perk is probably too damn strong. Especially when it's next to "you can talk to Pokemon" and "You've got pretty decent psychic powers"
>>
File: majji.png (397KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
majji.png
397KB, 700x700px
>>52648655
Sure would be nice if some jump makers were asked about why they made the settings they did. Anon's obviously got athe handle on why for sure but maybe an actually relevant opinion would be good for a lark
>>
>>52648724
Does noblesse let you do the later.
Eating souls - dark binding from hellsing, soul trap from Coiling Dragon (SB-exclusive), World Seed, kinda. There are others but I can't think them up right now.
>>
>>52648491

You first would likely be evacuated from any combat zone and sent to the bunker. Second you likely would have a bunch of tests run on you to A. make sure your not a machine trick. B. To take your DNA considering that all they have of the human genome is a bunch of 8000 year old samples. C. The Commander would take you to a private isolated room and inform you that the Humans on the Moon thing is a sham and as far as she is aware of your the last human left.

Third. the most likely thing that would happen is that you are placed in the Bunker and used as a morale figure head, something along the lines of "Look fellow Androids here's a human that bravely left the surface of the moon to join Androids personally in the fight against machines aren't the human's benevolent?"

If the Jumper is a good speaker/charismatic then the Commander might make them something like the spokesperson for the Counsel of Humanity to boost morale.

>>
>>52648715
You don't even need rapestate to do that though, stuff like mind control and time manipulation fulfills the same function. Really, raping people has never been easier, what with the hundreds of jumps we have.
>>
>>52648724

Fate/Stay Night has a Soul Surgery perk. It's a pretty cool one too.
>>
>>52648740
I wonder, if not for Rapestate, if the perk instead could have just been nerfed to something more reasonable rather than removed entirely.
>>
>>52648655
I'm trying to figure out how to make several Jumps for that exact purpose. The problem is, you need a healthy balance between the two for it to work.
>>
>>52648743
>implying you aren't the worst of them when it comes to bastardizing a setting.
>>
>>52648748

Yeah, but this was early, early Jumpchain. What was broke as fuck then might not be as such now. Savestate would still be really strong now even with the limitations it had.
>>
>>52648762
Let an early 1-up, maybe?
Reloading upon death once per jump to an 'earlier save'. Something like that?
>>
>>52648311
"Silly muggles! Why fear mortality, when ressurection is no extraordinary measure? Why dread the end when a white mage shoulders the only pressure? OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!"
>>
>>52648762

It's a distinct possibility, but with the rape debacle the removal was basically slammed like panic button.
>>
>>52648743
>some jump makers were asked about why they made the settings they did

>Anon takes the hint.

Valeria why do you make jumps of the settings that you do? What do you like about Fate, Drakengard, Nier, Valkyrie Chronicles etc. etc. that makes you want to make jumps of them?
>>
>>52648748
Oh. Thank you for the advice, anon. *Lewd grin*

In all seriousness, what was that guys deal? Was he really a perv or just a really annoying shitposter trying to mess with quicksilver?

>>52648780
That actually sounds really nice. Getting a bit of safety net that early would certainly make things less stressful in the early-chain.

I guess that the ship has already sail though. i doubt Quicksilver's going to be making any more changes to it by now.
>>
>>52648798
See now you are just making me want to get my hands on the shantotto curse and then use it in harry potter.
>>
>>52648814
>Was he really a perv or just a really annoying shitposter trying to mess with quicksilver

Probably Both.
>>
>>52648814

He was either completely serious or an amazingly dedicated troll. Was really annoyed by everyone else's reaction when they called him out on the "mass rape" thing. Kept trying to defend the morality of his actions by comparing it to masturbation since his victims wouldn't remember anything, neglecting that in the moment and in his memories it's still definitely rape.
>>
>>52648804
That's a pity.
Can't really blame them though, not with that sort of provocation. It can't be nice coming to the thread every day and find it full of rape fantasies.
Did the guy just shut-up afterwards?
>>
File: 1460115243630.png (274KB, 602x602px) Image search: [Google]
1460115243630.png
274KB, 602x602px
>>52648812
Anon is a good boy

Cause I love the settings and characters. Because of my personal tastes, yes, that does often align with high power or wide variety of power (God of High School, DBM, Dies Irae) but just as often there's nothing to the setting beyond the mundane world and it's just the fun characters (Oreimo) or good story (Distant Sky).

A lot of stuff that isn't really that great in the end, like Drakengard 1 or 2 or a lot of Fate or infinite Stratos is just the raw nostalgia and good memories I have, or the potential I feel those settings could have.

And, especially more and more as of late, a big reason to make jumps is to see you guys use them. There have been times I've genuinely thought about just making stuff for myself and Bee and a few others but those times are always sent away when i realise how fun it is seeing lots of people use and enjoy the stuff I've written.

So when it comes down to it, rather then power, for me the big reasons to make jumps are- Love for the setting/characters, desire to see the real potential of the setting explored, desire to make things for other people to enjoy in a community I love.
>>
>>52648866
I hope to God he was the latter.
Ugh, so wierd. So, gross.
Glad he's gone.
>>
>>52648868

He left in a huff because of "everyone getting on his case for something that wasn't a big deal." Dude probably could have just stayed and no one would be any the wiser, but he just had to keep talking about it and defending the act like he had something to prove.
>>
>>52648868
No, he threw a tantrum and went to the IRC afterwards to try and bitch Quicksilver out. Kept screaming about how stuff was being taken against his will.

The irony wasn't even funny, it was just sad.
>>
Are there any better/safer spells/abilities/etc. available in the chain for "fuck whatever I hit with this" than Giga Slave?
>>
>>52648875
Those are damned good reasons to do just about anything, Valeria. Glad to hear it.

It makes sense to me that you've got such reasons; I mean when i see your jumps, they're obviously the products of lots of effort and imagination.

Thanks for all the jumps you've made, and thank you in advance for all the jumps you may make in future. I'm pretty sure that I am not the only one who both enjoys your jumps and looks forward to the next one.

Thank you also for the Melons.
>>
File: shantotto_ff11.jpg (15KB, 244x350px) Image search: [Google]
shantotto_ff11.jpg
15KB, 244x350px
>>52648827

https://youtu.be/zUsOrfhhjo0

She would be proud.
>>
File: Muh Freedom.png (888KB, 2000x1803px) Image search: [Google]
Muh Freedom.png
888KB, 2000x1803px
>>52648921
Really happy to hear your thanks anon, I hope I can keep living up to your expectations and, hopefully, even surpass them.

Majikoi has some great melons
>>
>>52648921
Val's melons are indeed something everyone can appreciate.
>>
Why would anyone even bother raping people in jumpchain? I actually can't wrap my head around it. Like, you can get your jollies in so many ways even if you're a sick fuck that likes to chop people up and feed them their own limbs because it makes you feel like you have power, not to speak of consensual murdervore. What's that motivation? The reasoning?
>>
>>52648498
>All the powers are more stuff you'd see in something on the scale of the MCU
And notice how nobody cares for stuff that weak. Kind of wish Val would just take the setting and do it right.
>>
>>52648982
Don't you feel like your trolling has become a little too transparent lately?
>>
>>52648982
Well we know she doesn't respect Red, so you might just get your wish sooner or later.
>>
>>52647637
Nothing at the moment. I have the itch to pick up a new project, but I'm not sure what. I keep leaping around between ideas. Adams Family is on hold because I can't get the tone right and that really bothers me. I'll keep trying, but if anyone else wants to take my basic skeleton and give it a shot, I'll hand it over.

The only thing I really have claimed is Star vs The Forces of Evil. But Season 3 doesn't even have a release day anywhere yet.

Divinity: Original Sin, if you don't stop looking at me funny I might do something stupid.

>>52648004
Oh! Afro Samurai! Good to hear someone is working on that. Especially since it's you. I just rewatched it the other day and was marveling how it's been overlooked for a Jump. Also excited for Mutants and Masterminds. Good luck (to you all) on both.
>>
>>52648967
He kept trying to make the argument that it wasn't rape and he was simply masturbating. Masturbating by using people who really didn't want it then loading a save from before they were ra- used for masturbation.
>>
>>52648747

Majority of Androids: "Oh, neet! its a human."

The Commander: "Oh, fuck! It's a human."
>>
File: Dog2.jpg (19KB, 480x488px) Image search: [Google]
Dog2.jpg
19KB, 480x488px
>>52648955

>Supposed to be an American
>Uses a MG-42 and a FG-42
>Both are German rifles

This picture is a sham
>>
>>52649031
I know I'd appreciate a Divinity jump, but at the same time that shit's gonna be about as large as the current mammoth I'm working on.
>>
>>52649052

Also meant to say weapons instead of rifles
>>
>>52648954
>>52648798
I feel like ffxi is one of those settings where you are super likely to have a meteor dropped on your head out of nowhere is this an overreaction?
>>
File: rgas.jpg (91KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
rgas.jpg
91KB, 800x600px
>>52649031
>Divinity jump
Oh yes please~. Those games were such great fun, though I only remember the latest with any detail.

>>52649052
You take that back. Stacy is the FUCKing most American ROCKNROLL girl ever. She's totally not a ridiculous caricature that constantly eats hambugers, swears in english and has a ROCK AND ROLL super mode.

Stacy is one of many amazing characters in Majikoi. And one of many racial/cultural/national stereotypes. Who are all also amazing.
>>
>>52649032
But that's the thing- why would you even bother when you can just make a clone or android or whatever and fuck that? Even if you wanted to rape because that gets your rocks off in a special way, you can still do that to not-real-people. I don't understand.
>>
>>52648004
For Dies Irae, how are you planning on handling Ewigkeit? Most of the already translated information on the setting focuses on powerlevels, and it looks like more than half the cast has access to that thing.
>>
>>52644828
You'll have the Superfriends constantly badgering you to help beat up the Eldrazi or some other threat and have Bolas trying to dissect you and steal your power.

Though, to be fair, if you're at that level then even Bolas probably isn't that big of a deal for you. If only because you can just casually teleport to another Plane and he'll have no way of tracking you since you'll leave no aether trail.
>>
>>52648070
An autistic Planeswalker waifu?
>>
Incredibles question. When they outlawed super heroes what happened to all the villains?
>>
File: Xbawks2.png (109KB, 430x241px) Image search: [Google]
Xbawks2.png
109KB, 430x241px
>>52649089
For the power.

I'm not kidding. This isn't some powerlevel bullshit, it is a legit desire to have control over others and to know you have control over them. A lot of rapists do things for both the thrill and the power it gives over others, because they're taking something and the victim cannot stop them. Worse, they effectively cast a shadow over that person's life because that shit sticks with you for a long time. The consequences linger for years, and effectively lets the rapist influence their lives for almost the entirety of their remaining years if the victim can't move on. Even then, it's unlikely they'll return to how they once were.

Then you have Save State, which lets you do it over, and over, and over. In their mind it was probably the ultimate tool in exploring their sadism and finding new ways, like some kind of twisted connoisseur. Why brag about it? Well why else do people like bragging about the power and the supposed justification of their actions? Because it's another form of trying to manipulate others and have power over them. It's basically the result of an asshole unlocking their inner asshole dashed with pic related.
>>
>>52649089
This was early Jumpchain, like pre-50s on thread number. None of that was easy or viable yet. If you wanted to get your rocks off, you had to do it the good old fashion way and pick up chicks, masturbate or get a loving waifu. Rapestate decided rape was probably a good idea, rather that "masturbation" was a good idea and people's bodies were the ideal tool for it.
>>
File: 1a.png (791KB, 700x412px) Image search: [Google]
1a.png
791KB, 700x412px
>>52649118
No idea! We'll find out when I binge the whole thing over a few days next month. Oh, I am so excited, I am so excited~

For a more serious note, to my knowledge of the setting, which is totally subject to change, the formula is probably going to be an automatic thing for everyone since it seems that generally most of the cast that does any fighting has it.

Still, like I said, subject to change. I already know that some of the translated stuff, given it's mostly power levels, has been gotten wrong in the past, so nothing is more then outlined until I read for myself.
>>
File: 1456113082949.gif (1MB, 406x449px) Image search: [Google]
1456113082949.gif
1MB, 406x449px
>>52649058
You're not wrong. It would be a massive Jump between the various classes as origins, huge variety of skills and magic spells and talents. Even limited to the one game, there's a lot to consider that I know people are going to want crammed in. Not even sure how a Jumpmaker would handle the Star Stones and the Sanctuary as a whole. It's basically a Warehouse with a ton of attachments all on its own. It would easily blow Ogre Battle out of the water length-wise. At least the tone isn't hard to catch.

>>52649081
It is such a fun game. I'm replaying it for a second time in an attempt to actually beat the last boss. My first team plowed through the game but no matter how hard I tried that final boss just wiped the floor with me. Maybe if I actually beat the boss I'll give it some serious thought.
>>
>>52649237
Well obviously they got away with it without those meddling kids.
>>
>>52649237
They outlawed all Super villains as well and threatened to bring down the IRS on them if they refused.
>>
>>52649260
Hey, can think Second Magic interact with any worlds/dimensions in your current jump? The wiki makes it just sound like it's only alternate timelines.
>>
>>52649273
>>52649289
They should really have outlawed crimes a long time ago.
>>
File: foxbat.jpg (143KB, 850x1177px) Image search: [Google]
foxbat.jpg
143KB, 850x1177px
>>52649315
Sure, though it'd probably be in a roundabout way. Like say, hop into a different parallel universe, hop back into the first one but in the dimension of that one you choose to. Or something like that.
>>
>>52649360
Ah, okay, thanks.
>>
>>52649009
It's getting close to Easter.
He probably already eaten someting like a dozen easter eggs and is too full of that brown stuff to give his normal brown stuff.
>>
So any must have Charyeok in God of High School?
>>
>>52649472
Jin mori
>>
So which Highlander am I supposed to use?
>>
>>52649522
We dont have a highlander jump.
>>
>>52649534
There are three of them in the Uploads folders, the uploads folder inside the everone elses.
>>
>>52649522
The guy who made those dropped several almost identical jumps for the various highlander media into the thread and didn't come back.
>>
>>52649583
So which one do I use?
>>
>>52649577
Have to be chucked off agaaaain then.
>>
>>52649360
On a related note, do each of the True Magics count as a self-contained magic system for the purposes of something like Conjoined Conjures?
>>
>>52649614
None of them. The dude didn't stick around for any criticisms, he just popped up out of nowhere said "I made these" and then disappeared.
>>
>>52649577
I'm staring at the uploads folder right now and there's no Highlander Jump(s).
>>
>>52649360
Is that how the standard teleportation that you start with when you buy the Second Magic works? You're quickly flipping back and forth between different realities almost instantly and reappearing in a different spot?
>>
>>52649629
We've had jumps dumped like that before, back in the day, and some of them got through. What's the problem with these, other than their multiple copies.

>>52649647
Maybe you're in the wrong folder?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDRnFxaDVub2JxVGc?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc
>>
>>52649665
That's the WIP folder, not the Uploads folder.
>>
>>52649682
Oh my appologies I thought it was an uploads folder.
>>
>>52649665
>back in the day
You remember back in the day but not that the wip folder is not the upload folder? I call bullshit.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg (18KB, 105x105px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg
18KB, 105x105px
Hey guys! How does this look?

Kami in All Things [400]:
As with the beings like the Unspeakable you have learned how to pass on a series of spells or rituals that facilitate instant communication between yourself and the users of these techniques. This ability also allows you to be instantly summoned, if you are willing to be summoned at the time, as well as allows you to have a strong knowledge of the inner nature of anyone who makes claim to worship you, to the point that any who invoke your godly blessing/curses will be as known to you as if you had observed them for a few months. You may also curse those who invoke you name in vain, just because.
>>
>>52649620
No, they're all one system.

>>52649648
As I understand it, yes.
>>
>>52649806
Seems a bit too good with all that stuff in one. I'd suggest at least removing the ability to curse anyone
>>
>>52649838
You can't curse anyone. Only folk who invoke your name in vain.
>>
Are there any perks that would allow me to walk on the surface of the sun?
>>
>>52649870
Yes, I read it. I'm saying that that, combined with the 3 other fairly good things the perk provides, is too much for one 400cp perk to provide. Your other 400s are going to have to be pretty good to compete with a perk that has 4 useful effects in one buy.
>>
>>52649147
Wait, can the second magic be used to travel across planes in MTG?
Huh, I guess I know how I'm spending my downtime in Zendikar/Innistrad other than chastising the Jacetice League because they keep fucking up. No, I'm not going to give glistening oil to Niv Mizzet
>>
>>52649871
I assume most jumps give you legs as a freebie.
Thread posts: 545
Thread images: 71

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.