[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

amoral?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: orchead.jpg (39KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
orchead.jpg
39KB, 500x370px
does your character or your party partake in trophys? not looting or stealing but taking body stuff
>>
Our recurring villain had his arm severed during one of our many conflicts. He was a vampire, so the limb didn't rot. Druid used it as a focus to improve Scrying on him. Nobody in the group really objected, and it was often used by everyone to taunt him when we met up again (using it to wave hello or goodbye, manipulating fingers into various rude gestures).
>>
>>52624438
My feral world psyker in Dark Heresy 1st ed got a tribal taboo that he had to. So I started collecting ears. Made a necklace out of them. People were mostly fine with it, me being a feral worlder and all.
>>
>>52624438
My Rogue Trader collects Xenos skulls.
>>
>>52624438
Only if the body part is valuable.
>>
>>52624748
That is in no way amoral. That is firmly endorsed by the God-Emperor, and the centennial Xeno-slaughter is a time-honored tradition across the Imperium.
>>
>>52624438
I do it almost every fight.

That and harvesting components. Fought a dragon, thats leather, scales, bile, blood, bone and so on that can be sold for big profits.

Fought a shambling mound, I took its heart root and used it as a focus for casting electricity spells.

Hunted various beasties and I tool claw, horn and tooth along with meat. I regularly take profession:cook and my DM's have taken to giving bonuses to the party based on what I cook and how well I cook it, a la monster hunter.

Its always with the intent of making something, but Its common, especially when I play martial characters.
>>
I play a ranger and she harvested some meat and a pelt off a dire wolf she killed. She originally wanted to take his head but the party said no.
Funny story later our paladin took a random skull (with gems though) and a dead body which he stripped naked for some reason, and carted them back to the tavern.
And then later to prove we'd got rid of some goblins, our monk cut the head off the lead one and brought it back.
Also our bard also took a large quantity of wolf meat sneakily for some reason.

and we're a Good party
>>
>>52624438
Scalping is for proof of greenskin kills is not wrong. I always take the head of the main bounty to get the reward. Although the DM sometime sent 3rd rate bounty hunter to collect the head.
>>
>Old World Paladin that took holy items of bad people and broke them, kept them as trophies in his Hall
>Named said Hall The Damned Gallery
>>
Hunt hard. Kill quickly. Waste nothing. Make no apologies.

That is my ranger's mantra; he doesn't take trophies, he takes useful goods. What is not useful is returned to the earth.
>>
>>52624438
One of the characters in my group (Feral Wrolder) collects teeth of his victims. Keeps them on a necklace.
>>
>>52624438
Yes, but it's a sign of respect in his culture
>>
>>52624438
>ears of goblins for intro/low level quests for gold from some village
>take poison/bile from beast if in character i'm aware that its able to be used easily
i had a hunter who after killing some lizardfolk who tried to kill us (snuck up from in the swamp, etc.) used their teeth for arrows and made a hide for his tiger companion.

never seemed like an issue for me.
>>
>>52624438
Nope

severed heads are my magical realm so I don't do it
>>
>>52624438
Chins

There is no fucking sense to his character but the chins just confuse me
>>
>>52624438
My fighter is deadly afraid of traps (and drowning), so he keeps with him heads of enemies to throw into rooms before he enters to see if theres any traps in there.

its not exactly trophies, more insult to injury and trap insurance.

Guy has becom a bit mentally unstable after repeatedly walking into traps and fighting a sea monster.
>>
>>52625456
>She originally wanted to take his head but the party said no.
...Why would this be an issue? It's an animal.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.