[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/yourguys/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Angry_gets_shit_done.jpg (55KB, 430x600px) Image search: [Google]
Angry_gets_shit_done.jpg
55KB, 430x600px
/yourguys/ thread. You know how it works, lads Tell us about your custom characters and factions, give feedback on other people's characters and factions, generally have a good time brainstorming and showing off.
>>
Im making a skitarii army for 40k and im thinking that their forge world is filled with techpriests and skitarii that are obsessed with mars and think that the adeptus mechanicus on mars are the closest to reaching perfection through augmentation. Since they are obsessed with mars the forge world will be called Ares. Should i be adding any more fluff to their backstory, or is this enough?
>>
>>52618761
Seems fine. Pretty typical for Ad Mech. Maybe build on it with other ways they seek to imitate mars, like their color scheme or what they do most of the time
>>
I'm trying to figure out ideas for a Hive Fleet focused on Void warfare.

My current thought was that they would have attached themselves to a Void Whale like a parasite, then launch attacks from it. They'd drift along with debris and spores to a ship, tear open a hole in the hull, and eat everyone inside. Then they'd convert it into a fine mist for the Void Whale to consume later, delivering the biomass to them in the long run.

My other idea was far more stupid, being the breeding of Nid Blanks in order to imitate a Geller field and allow for the entire fleet to travel through the warp. That seemed hard to pull off though.
>>
>>52618761
>>52618886
im thinking that my colour scheme should be a daker red than the mars for the cloaks and a lot more brass on the armor. the dark red and brass should fit together quite well
>>
>>52619318
I enjoy it. Kind of like how radical, evangelical or militant strains of various religions throughout world history have tended to posit themselves as being 'purer than pure'. Also, Aretian is a good denonym.
>>
>>52617529
Starting my first army soon - Imperial Guard. I've been warned about their 'non-competitive' nature, and I have little grasp of the rules.
Combining those two, I assume that this is the first regiment of some newly-settled planet, incredibly proud of their Cadian-styled armor and fancy equipment, ridiculously naïve, marching off to win glory for the Emperor, with lots of terrible death awaiting them all!
Probably do something very non-camo for the color scheme; don't want to try gold or another metallic for my first-ever paint job, so maybe like a purple or something?
>>
Ad mech with raptor allies, haven't had much time to play them though. I run a lot of sneaky sniping shit, so the two get along.
>>
>>52617529
Working on making the Black Radiance warband of Chaos Space Marines. Lead by Lord Athalion the Beloved, it actually functions as something of a mini-Legion, with organized squads and companies and actual rules to follow. The Chaos Lord supposedly inherited Horus' charisma and has been able to actually talk down rival champions instead of just murdering them. Being a post-Heresy recruit he doesn't actually bear the Imperium any specific hatred, so the warband is more just a tool of his ambition.
>>
>>52625016
I genuinely love the idea of fresh young purple guardsmen walking into the meat grinder.

When you get better at the game it will also be amusing to see the same guardsmen acting as grizzled veterans and this time /being/ the meat grinder.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.