[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is that time of year /tg The time for youtube and podcasts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: adventure zone.jpg (171KB, 1386x577px) Image search: [Google]
adventure zone.jpg
171KB, 1386x577px
It is that time of year /tg
The time for youtube and podcasts of people playing RPG's!
Which ones are good?
Which ones are bad?
What is your favorite?

No rollplay allowed
>>
>>52615253
I like Six Feats under. Nice actual play podcast that got me interested into certain games like Monster Hearts and Spirit of the Century.
>>
>>52615253
I will shill Tabletop Talk every time I see one of these threads until you like it!
James is best boy, James is worst boy.
>>
Still watching Thrilling Intent. Stay for the cozy characters but leave the fanbase to their devices. Also keep hoping that the players facecam themselves while playing or else the magic will be lost forever.
>>
I've recently started listening to TAZ and holy shit, it's fucking incredible.
Magic Brian, I still miss you.
>>
>>52615387
Yeah, it's really enjoyable.
Even with all the faggotry! they somehow manage to make it ok! I think it's because of the implication that their high magic world is taken to the logical extreme, with modern-tier infrastructure and shit, only powered by magic.
They even got television!

The fan community is shit tumblr-tier garbage though, but hey, when is that never true?
>>
I tried recording our sessions for a podcast. When I was done editing out all the chair scraping, snorting, hemming, hawing, keyboard clattering and stretches of silence, four hours had turned into twenty minutes.

Never again.
>>
>>52615408
All I know of the fanbase is the animatics on youtube which, yeah, get real tumblr-y. Seems to be par for the course for a lot of things, but just goddamn, Griffin knows how to weave a compelling story. I just got to the first episode of The Suffering Game and, wow, 11th Hour was fucking incredible. And the time where they came across a whole town of Tom Bodetts? It's genius.
>>
>>52615332
Face cams are a go thanks to their Patreon. No Space Camp, though.
>>
File: tumblr_onukbymRXf1qflgwpo1_1280.jpg (141KB, 1024x486px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onukbymRXf1qflgwpo1_1280.jpg
141KB, 1024x486px
>>52615253
Some friends and I are going to start a roleplaying channel on youtube. We're gonna talk about the newest stuff on the market with changing guests, got some contacts in the industry already, also some sketches about rp-problems or some other outdoorsy stuff inbetween (maybe preparing some authentic rations over an authentic fire).
Also streaming some sessions.

I wanted to ask here what you think are the most important/ interesting/ exciting parts we should keep in mind
>>
>>52615514
>I wanted to ask here what you think are the most important/ interesting/ exciting parts we should keep in mind

I think the important part is that you check yourself before you wreck yourself. If you're gonna give role playing advice, don't act like you're the ultimate arbiter of good taste, and you'll appeal to a much wider audience.
>>
>>52615859
We don't plan on handing out advice, only to discuss about problems and possible solutions we might find. Nothing like do this, that and better try out my houserule.
>>
>>52615482
One day~
They're so so close.
>>
>>52615253
I listen to Woolie Versus while I'm at work. I like his enthusiasm and how new he is to stuff, while Mothman is there to covers rules and keep things kind of on track.
>>
>>52615253
gonna miss that fantasy costco jingle
assuming it doesn't come back in some form in their next whatever
>>
>>52616560
Apparently Garfield the Deals Warlock shows up in Adventure Zone (K)nights so it might be a McElroy staple
>>
>>52615253
I'm a big fan of The Film Reroll, where they basically play through movies as GURPS adventures.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.