[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Tau the best?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: Tau-nt.png (41KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
Tau-nt.png
41KB, 510x546px
Why are Tau the best?
>>
The nose knows.
>>
They accepted the fact of
>I2
and don't attempt to be melee race.
>>
Blue shortstacks
>>
>>52601484
B-BUT..! THEY CAN'T EVEN FIGHT IN MELEE!
>>
File: Tau-nt.png (48KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
Tau-nt.png
48KB, 510x546px
>>52601446
Tau don't have ears.
>>
>>52601514
No, they don't NEED to fight in melee, because the time it takes for you an imperial guardsman to fix his bayonet and begin to charge you realise that you've had a pulse hole in you sternum for the past week from a Tau sniper on the next continent.
>>
>>52601546
I'll check back when they got chainkatanas or something.

Nah, honestly though, Tau are awesome, I just couldn't resist memeing. The weird overfixation the setting has on melee is kind of weird anyway.
>>
>>52601617
Why don't they have at least Battlesuit mounted power-spears or something? For going against other large foes that can't be eviscerated within a few seconds.
>>
>>52601446
Because they haven't been around long enough to learn that AIs invariably become possessed by spirits from beyond that seek to devour their flesh and souls.
>>
File: GreaterGoodFuckYeah!.jpg (106KB, 550x506px) Image search: [Google]
GreaterGoodFuckYeah!.jpg
106KB, 550x506px
>>52601909
>>
>>52601446
Because sometimes you really need to hit the enemy on the table across the room.
>>
>>52601962
But anon, Imperial Guard already have Basilisks.
>>
>>52601446
They WERE the best, but the Kayoun books released by forgeworld is a good example of HOW TO DO IT WRONG
>>
>>52602013
Basilisks don't have jump jets.
>>
File: ghostkeel.jpg (53KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
ghostkeel.jpg
53KB, 640x426px
>>52601446
Because where else can I play a cloaked mech with reverse joint legs supported by a squad of cloaked dudes in power armor?
>>
>>52602052
We don't need jump jets where we're going.

Which is, to say, the trenches. Now grab your rifle and get on the line before I -BLAM- you for insubordination.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.