[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you tailor a Call of Cthulhu adventure for this man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1408992567965.png (145KB, 330x329px) Image search: [Google]
1408992567965.png
145KB, 330x329px
How would you tailor a Call of Cthulhu adventure for this man?
>>
>>52600096
Eldritch poptarts slowly replacing all other flavors and no one else notices or knows why.

Don't worry about it, though, just come and get your Ochre flavor poptarts. It's fine, it's a movie tie-in, just eat some.
>>
File: yog-sothoth.jpg (84KB, 405x550px) Image search: [Google]
yog-sothoth.jpg
84KB, 405x550px
>>52600096
Cult conspiracy around a local fast food chain using their product to ready the population to be sacrificed to their deity of choice.

Reviewbrah is too stalwart to be afflicted by even the most horrifying of otherworldly encounters though, so I don't know how good of a campaign it would really be when your protagonist is unphased by what's going on around him.
>>
>>52600153
I dunno he was pretty disturbed when that one faggot started stalking him.
>>
>>52600153
Yeah he's really more of an NPC in a CoC game.

And you know he's gonna turn out to be Gnarly in the end....
>>
>>52600096
He starts picking up strange and sinister transmissions on the shortwave radio, and a shady-looking guy starts stalking him around the same time.
>>
He'd fit in as an antagonist really well, but not so much as a protagonist I don't think.
>>
>>52600096
Single player game with reviewbrah as the PC and Anon as the GM.

The PC is trapped in his home, only capable of leaving to fulfill certain conditions. As time goes on the conditions continue to shrink and he continually becomes more and more trapped. He relies on his dsl internet on a stone age PC and short wave radio for outside information until something makes contact and invites him to ascend to a higher plane of existence.
>>
>>52600096
Final encounter is talking the a woman without letting his fedora show
>>
>>52603222
talking to a woman*

Fuck, sorry
>>
Shady guys start to gangstalk him
>>
>>52600096
I'm sorry, who's this figgit?
>>
File: bogdanof.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bogdanof.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>52603413
Someone give this man the quick rundown
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.