/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Flesh Is Weak. The Weak Shall Perish.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Iron-Hands_FU.jpg (115KB, 362x630px) Image search: [Google]
Iron-Hands_FU.jpg
115KB, 362x630px
>Building an Iron Hands army
>Got Clean Raukaan supplement

Is 'Angels Of Death' a worthy investment?
Why?
>>
>>52597341
It's worth it if you think it's worth it.

Also if you're linking for allies for them, get a few squads of skitarii vanguard. Fluff accurate and devistatingly effective.
>>
File: Dreadnought.jpg (83KB, 960x598px) Image search: [Google]
Dreadnought.jpg
83KB, 960x598px
Man, I love the iron hands!
>>
File: Iron-Father.jpg (41KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Iron-Father.jpg
41KB, 200x200px
>>52597398

I took a brief look at AoD, and looks exactly the same as Clan Raukaan...
>Is this true?

As a true son of Ferrus, the idea of allies disgusts me.
But if I had to, Mars would be the place to look indeed.
>>
bonk
>>
>>52597454
Iron within! Iron without!
>>
>>52597677
Alls i know is, in aod you can get a primary detachment of all tonks and allied detachments of all brednots. Feelslogicalman.bin
>>
>>52598078
haha k

So, the 6+ FNP remains unchanged?
>>
>>52598078
Got to sleep anon, you're drunk.
>>
>>52598127
Chapter tactics are unchanged, assuming i didn't miss anything.
>>
>>52597677

Angels of Death adds a Iron Hands specific decurion that buffs FNP and vehicles when near characters. It also clarifies some of the IH rules and allows you to take both Raukaan relics and Vanilla marine relics in the same army. Most importantly of all it lets you build the beefiest version of Smashfucker using the cataphractii terminator captain.
>>
>>52598144
I think what he's trying to say is, the detachments allow you to take an armored task force as Core, then load up on honored ancients as Auxiliary, thereby giving you an all vehicle, all IWND force.

Or he's having an aneurysm
>>
>>52598191
Does smashfucker really get better with cata armor? Seems like 12 move would outweigh the armor benefits. Plus dat t5...
>>
>>52598289

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Chapter_Master_Smashfucker
>>
>>52598727
> cataphracti armor can be taken with a bike
Who permitted this smashfuckery?
> reads more
Okay, nobody permitted it. I see now.
>>
>>52597341
It gives rules for Cataphractii termites, a cap'n in the same, and contemptor dreads, as well as chapter specific rules that expand somewhat on chapter tactics, relics and formations, I think it's worth it if you want it.

I'm doing Admech with an allied Iron Hands detachment, if that adds any value
>>
>>52598061
>Iron within! Iron without!
It's amusing people still get this one wrong, I must admit...
>>
>>52602453
I just did it to try and troll y'all but no one really took my bait
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.