[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1430: Emperor George Takei Piloting a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 426
Thread images: 66

File: Jumpchain CYOA.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain CYOA.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52586491
>>
>>52597231
We should give the rest of the cast of Star Trek a giant robot, and then duke it out to decide the ultimate champion.
>>
>>52597096
>Nilokeras
And the other people with him were high school students or the ptsd guy, neither great examples of intelligence. It was also in the midst of a worldwide invasion so even if they were, I'd doubt that they were of the clear enough mind to handle it.

>Argyre
And it was also one of the stronger ones in close combat, see the previous point about it just being too good for them to handle. What does it matter if the others had the armour if they're too slow to use it right?

>Hellas
As I recall, Inaho was also the only one actually hitting them and thus the only one that would get the chance to figure that out. Can't remember that part of the fight too well so I may be wrong.

>Dioscuria
And also one of the strongest suits overall. All the same tricks but at once with one of the best pilots in series, but even greater power and speed. And later another mecha with it as an ally that happened to be the other highest speed one with another ace pilot in it.

>Elysium
Really? I thought the whole grenade explosion thing was actually pretty smart. Yes, obviously fire beats ice but how else would you have taken advantage of that? I don't really think most would have thought to charge into their own explosions.

>Solis
Yes, this was really really stupid, I agree here.

>Elektris
Honestly can't remember this fight.

>Orytgia
This is also a machine that is seemingly without end, with each copy being just as real and them getting larger by the minute. Just sheer panic preventing them from coordinating fire, especially combined with the stresses of 18 months of losing. Not very good discipline sure but it's basically a multiplying cyborg zerg rush, so I understood why.

Are there stupid moments in the series? Yeah. Some are inexcusable, some partially justifiable. But is the series as you depict it, with people being almost universally retarded for no reason? No. At least for the Earth side, most of the martians really are just overly prideful and it screws them.
>>
Hey Val, would having an Exaltation let you count as strong enough for Greed to digest another Exaltation? If you did, would you have to deal with the Great Curse?
>>
Jump #301: Final Fantasy XIII
>Six of Wands (Victory): Arrogance and dangerous overconfidence as the result of a past success.
Boy, isn't THAT card optimistic. How am I overconfident if I don't get involved?
>Age: 14
>Location: Nautilus
>Identity: Cocoon
City of Dreams? Sounds like a nice place to hang out, I have to admit.
>Peacemaker (Free, Cocoon)
Calming bystanders just because I'm in a fight? Sounds useful.
>Antimatter Manipulation Principle (800)
Okay, I've got to admit that the tech here works much differently than I usually see. This is definitely not antimatter in the traditional sense though. I'd wager this is funky magitech. Still, doesn't hurt to add it to my portfolio, no?
>Desperate Struggle (600)
So apparently the answer to going really fast is to get hurt. Who knew?
>Wings of Vercingetorix (0)
Okay, I admit it. I just want these so I can add them to my final boss mode and reskin them to be some sort of uber-creepy Lovecraftian seraph. A pity I can't get the full eight wings, but that's okay. It's a nice souvenier to take from one of the superbosses.
>Climate Control Orb (Free, Cocoon)
I'm sure I've got other methods of weather control, but eh, this is still nifty.

Honestly... I've got enough on my plate and enough that I'm going to work on while I'm here. I don't want to get too involved and disrupt the plot, so I'm basically going to play civilian while I spend the decade hammering together my unified magic system properly. Pretty sure I've got the whole thing set to go at this point though...

Feh. L'Cie. Espers. It's all the same nonsense via different names. They can sort their own problems out, as long as they don't decide to start shooting at me.
>>
>>52597267
Like, a free floating Exaltation? I dunno, do those individual exaltations have different levels of power or is that essence stuff all for the user of the exaltation? I guess if they're all the same level of power, maybe? Either way, you'd have to deal with any drawbacks associated with them, like the great curse.
>>
>>52597264
We'll just have to agree to disagree then, Val. We could probably clutter up this thread with arguing about it, but that's better off for /m/. For what it's worth, I am sorry for starting an argument. I was trying to have an element of humorous exaggeration in my initial claims, and then somewhere along the line forgot that and got overly defensive. I'm sorry for that. I agree that there probably are smart people in this universe, we just rarely see them and that fact really brought down my enjoyment of the show. I really think it had a cool premise, it just failed to deliver for me. It's not terrible, but mediocrity often incites greater scorn than true failure.
>>
>>52597313
No worries, I never felt it was an argument. I do like the series and get tired of seeing the almost meme like, from my point of view at least, dismissal of the series as stupid in this way so that's why I spoke up, particularly as others not familiar with the series responded to your initial post. I'm glad we could part peacefully on it either way and I really don't have any hard feelings.
>>
>>52597344
Honestly, it's been a while since I've watched any /m/ material that I'd say I actually liked. I don't think it's a problem with the shows, I know plenty of other people enjoy them. There's just something wrong with me that I can't get past the bad parts to enjoy the good ones. I'm too cynical these days, too easily frustrated by what should be minor things.
>>
>>52597392
Yeah, I can understand that. Struggled with it for a while with books actually, where minor cliches would make me drop otherwise interesting stories completely.

In the end, it really just comes down to trying to figure out where the line is for you. How much bad can you tolerate for the good stuff? For me, that's quite a lot. SAO for instance. Pretty infamous for it's faults and while I think some are exaggerated, it's not a great show in the end. Still enjoyed my viewing of it all.

If you're not able to lower your expectations/look past cliches, just means you'll need to be more patient for those few wholly amazing shows to come around. Nothing wrong with having higher standards. They will eventually, just means you'll want to try out some other stuff in the meantime.
>>
>>52597445
>>52597392
Course, there's stuff even I drop from /m/. Fucking Valvrave man, that made me stop watching mecha stuff for months from sheer awful.
>>
>>52597298
Exaltations have different levels of power, but only in their types, not individually. Like, Solar (and Solar-derived) Exaltations are the most powerful, then Celestial Exaltations like Lunar and Sidereal, and then Dragon-Blooded. But any Solar Exaltation is just as powerful as any other Solar Exaltation.

Essence is the measure of how powerful the Exalts themselves are, not the divine shard attached to them.

I kinda doubt you could eat the Exaltation itself though, considering they're indestructable and fly off immediately when their host dies. Not sure how you'd kill or defeat that either, which Greed apparently needs? But taking whatever Charms the Exalt you killed has seems like it'd work.
>>
>>52597465
That's something we can all agree on, Val. The only thing I liked about Valvrave was that it acknowledged that heat management would matter for a giant robot. I think that's the only show I've ever seen to do that. Everything else was trash. Especially that ending, ugh.

Oh, also, sorry for being too busy mocking the source material to say this, but: I do like the Aldnoah jump. Cool stuff, I think I might go Knight of Mars. And probably actually spend most of my budget on items. Not even mecha stuff, there are just a lot of cool items here. Though I do like those Royal perks, and A Captain Rises With Their Ship has some very good potential for my build. Hmm. I'll have to think about this.
>>
>>52597522
Oh, thank you, I'll make sure to ass the praise along. Glad the items are cool too, they were a pain in the butt for us to think up.
>>
File: SOTN_03.jpg (48KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
SOTN_03.jpg
48KB, 610x343px
Suppose I want a castle.

Not just a castle. But an upside-down castle. An upside-down castle materializing out of thin air, may-or-may-not-be alive, and is very difficult to navigate due to gravity still working the same.

Where, besides Dungeon Builder, would one find the components for such a castle? I know a few property items could work, but I'm missing the everything else.
>>
>>52597542
pass*
>>
>>52597560
Well Hero BBS does the castle in the air bit and it is sort of alive.

You could probably just get it to fly upside down if you wanted.
>>
>>52597283
Not sure which version you're using since there's been two or three variations of that jump out now, but technically eight wings costs 500, not 600. 600 is for ten. But I think the version that has the varying prices for wings doesn't have the same desperate struggle perk.
>>
File: Hitchhiker Guide v0.1 WIP.pdf (188KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Hitchhiker Guide v0.1 WIP.pdf
188KB, 1x1px
>>52597231
Hey kids. You want some WIP?
>>
>>52597603
I just used whichever version is in the jumpchain drive, dude. And... wait, TEN wings? What the heck?
>>
>>52597560
Infernals has some weird Manses and has a perk for building things with weird/strange architecture.
>>
>>52597615
That's what I'm seeing in the version I have, it's a scaling perk that starts at 200 and goes up to 600 in 100 CP increments.
>>
>>52597560
Anima maxxed creation magic.
>>
>>52597649
The one I'm looking at is 200/400/600. Where did you get that version? I may as well bring this build up to date.
>>
>>52597611
Oh thank you thank you thank you!
>>
>>52597560
>>52597587
Same jump, but you can also take the demon lord's ability to make monsters using part of your essence/soul. Even esoteric things like creating a demon that acts as a symbiotic suit of armor is possible so making a castle wouldn't be out of the question. Would probably tire you out immensely though.
>>
File: JC13.jpg (7KB, 187x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC13.jpg
7KB, 187x400px
>>52597267
>>52597298
>>52597478

From what I saw, the entire strength of the Greed "race" after absorbing most of the chief gods (except Odin, Mori and Satan) was mostly extinguished breaking the seal upon humanity, with the remaining original Greed guy being beaten down by a very, very exhausted Mori soon afterwards. That said, the things are still damn impressive to slurp and use powers fast enough to go into battle with Mori.

Meanwhile the Celestial Exaltations have survived variously: Prolonged exposure to Pure Chaos, immersion in magical entropy created/summoned by dead Primordials and an attack that wiped out at least 90% of the original Creation and probably more unremembered concepts-and of course, the Primordial War itself. Outright shattering one is also explicitly outside the power of the diminished Yozis' certain-kill Charms, IIRC.

So if I had to guess, if you buffed your Greed buddy a lot I think the best you could hope for in terms of permanent absorbtion is a DB exaltation-and even then, absorbing multiple ones the Greed considering Odin and Satan could resist the original little while absorbed. Reckon the power-stealing thing could swipe some/Lunar Charms, but not Astrology because Greeds seem to target innate powers rather than things depending on outside infrastructure. And Solaroids...Solaroids cheat because their Charms are fluffed as being tied to super buff concepts that beat up other concepts, and some even explicitly can't be learned by other beings.

Also the DB Exaltation is passed by bloodline, while the Celestial Exaltations are free-floating points of light when not attached to hosts and nothing in-setting seems to be able to snag one in transit.
>>
>>52597478
Well it ie possible to trap Exaltations, right?
>>
>>52597654
It's likely from Dirge's personal drive.
>>
>>52597654
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwguygZJzquVS21feDVYSF8zbmc/view?usp=sharing

I'm guessing it didn't meet quality standards so it got rejected but here ya go. I just use it anyways since the some of the stuff here at least looks better than the other versions.
>>
>>52597611
I request all of the fish, so I can thank you for it.
>>
>>52597611
So, judging by the intro, I'm assuming you'll be unable to prevent the Earth from blowing up? What about moving everyone off world before that happens?
>>
>>52597672
Possible to trap them, but not to use them. There's no known way to use an Exaltation outside of a human host.
>>
>>52597683
Well, feck, desperate struggle is 400 now. And is also now COMPLETELY different. Looks like I'll have to revise the build. Ah well, not the worst thing to happen today.
>>
>>52597683
None of his jumps got rejected for quality standards as far as I know.
A lot of updates just never got posted here and might never be so there's just a lot of stuff that's out of date.

If it's on his personal drive it's probably the newest one.
>>
File: jc2.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>52597672
Trap? Yes, using two or three unique artifacts in the setting; Lytek's panoply (tools that can manipulate/repair an Exaltation) imply it's more an issue of conceptual precision than brute force. There's the Jade Prison owned by the Sidereals (and interestingly, the Sun himself once almost lost a fight by being sealed under layers of moving jade), the Abyssal Monstrances invented by the Yozis (which are smaller jade cages enchanted with eldritch runes and keyed to a specific Abyssal Exaltation) and-

-oh wait, we do not speak of Lilun do we. Oh well, my bad. I guess there's only two ways!

But as others said, using them is a monumental challenge. It took the combined bloodymindedness mad genius of the Yozis just to extract the Solar charms and replace them with their own, and the Neverborn's main changes amount to adding a shitton of curses, and refluffing all the Charms to be edgier.

Interestingly though, Devil-Tigers can learn a Charm to redirect an Exaltation upon their death.
>>
>>52597667
Well the idea is that you would already have enough power to absorb it, having an Exaltation of your own. Mo-Ri and Satan could resist it because they were on the level of shitstomping all of the other gods at once in short order even before abusing Kaio-ken, do him eating all of their corpses still made him a scrub compared to those two.
>>
>>52597683
You can't reject something you don't know exists, anon.
>>
>>52597611
me running to watch the WIP
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
What are some of the worst ways to end your chain? And what are some of the better ways to prevent them?
>>
>>52597718
I think somebody tried to upload those updates or it might have been a different version on top of that, because I remember Yorokonde or somebody trying to use the updated jump and then he got anon hounding him for it. That's also why I thought the thread had rejected it outright on not meeting quality standards.
>>
>>52597611
Soon I will wield the unholy power of bistromath. Excellent.
>>
>>52597757
Just a note.
Having 2 different types of exaltations working inside of you at once would be catastrophic due to the conflicting essence patterns running through you. Death is a likely occurance as is exploding.

Jumpers are only able to handle multiple exaltations through liberal application of fiat.
>>
>>52597782
Being killed by the devourlord or JUMPER
>>
>>52597744
>extract the Solar charms and replace them with their own
Out of curiosity, how do Charms work in that context? Say something was to fully slay a Yozi. Not Fetich Death, not making a new Neverborn, but outright killing them. And yeah I know that would take OOC stuff. But if it did, would all of the GSP permanently lose access to their Charms? Or are their Charms imprinted into the Exaltation like a hologram?

And on that note, what would happen to the GSPs if they suffered Fetich Death or became Neverborn anyway?
>>
>>52597770
I guess we can call them nonexistent jumps instead of banned jumps?
>>
>>52587834
>>52588101
I don't know that anyone in the thread before last said old walkers were weak sauce, but they certainly aren't innately omnipotent just because they have a Spark. Most old walkers in the books have been walking the planes for thousands of years.

Lots of people like to point out Nicol Bolas for feats. He's unique even among walkers. How many other old walkers are Elder Dragons? Elder Dragons which were, in and of themselves, beings that worried "human" walkers. Then add on top of that the fact that he's been alive for 25,000 years... Hell, a D&D mage who's been alive that long will look pretty damn impressive too.

And that's where a lot of awesome-sauce comes from: Age. Sorin was around for over 2000 years before Urza was even born. From Urza's birth to the end of the Ice Age of Dominaria (Antiquities, The Dark, Fallen Empires, Ice Age), about 3000 years pass.

At that point, you're now in the "modern" era - with most older, iconic planeswalkers having at least 3000 years or more of experience under their belts.

Just about any magic user with 3000 years under their belt is going to be impressive - especially if their core ability is to hop across to different realities and magpie stuff.

I mean, just look at what a jumper who has been tripping for 3000 years looks like.

It may also be worth noting that older books depict old walkers at lower power levels, with old walkers suffering power creep over time.
>>
>>52597695
I'm working on something for that. Not sure what exactly yet.

>>52597697
I wouldn't say it's impossible to evacuate the planet or stop the Vogon Constructor Fleet, assuming you have the capabilities. I feel it necessary to point out that Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz tracked down the Heart of Gold just to kill Arthur and Trillian, since they were from Earth and he didn't consider the job done until they were dead so that might influence what you do.

>>52597796
Well...eventually.

>>52597661
>>52597776
I take it there's some demand, then?
>>
>>52597839
Pretty much, yeah.
>>
>>52597782
>choke on pizza
>>
>>52597744
>(and interestingly, the Sun himself once almost lost a fight by being sealed under layers of moving jade)
What?

>(which are smaller jade cages enchanted with eldritch runes and keyed to a specific Abyssal Exaltation)
Actually, they are made from crystallized spectre bones, about 100 pounds of soulsteel, and about a pound of orichalcum.

Well, that, and the direct intervention of the Neverborn. But there's no Jade's in them either way.

>and the Neverborn's main changes amount to adding a shitton of curses, and refluffing all the Charms to be edgier.
The fun part? They didn't even have to refluff manually, the Solar Exaltation already had a build-in "inverted" state.

As seen by the Black Mirror thing in Lands of Creation (and Autobot's mentioned disquiet at the Solars in specific).

>Interestingly though, Devil-Tigers can learn a Charm to redirect an Exaltation upon their death.
Pretty sure they can't do that at all, and can only sever it from the Yozi's control to work fully autonomously again.

>>52597826
Not sure about true death or Neverborn'ing.

But with Fetich Death it's explicitly called out as changing all the wielder's Charms to fit the new Yozi.
>>
>>52597843
What would a 25,000 year old D&D caster even be capable of?
>>
>>52597782
go companion Chris-Chan and suffer brain death at his hands. literal brain death.
>>
>>52597826
The charms are imprinted into the Exaltation, the Yozi that gave them dying does nothing to the Exalted. It does not work the other way around, though, an Infernal inventing new charms can influence the Yozi. Every Green Sun Prince has a backdoor into their patrons brains. Kind of a silly decision there, Yozi.

As for Fetich Death, it's a non-entity for Infernals. They have a personal soul in addition to whatever souls they spawn, so nothing happens to them if their Fetich dies. If they became a Primordial though (Yozi) Cosmic Principle, then they're capable of Fetich Death like a normal Primordial, and it's no different because they don't count as an Exalted anymore.
>>
>>52597782
Becoming friends with Death from the DC Occult jump. Can save you from death once per jump.
I have a perk from Paper mario that when i reach 25% health, my health completely recovers and spawns 2 clones that are at 12.5% health but still have the same powers along with the heartless perk which allows me to use my body as a golem of a sort and keep my heart elsewhere. Preferably in a clone chamber, or med bay since when the body golem dies a new body will regen around the heart.
>>
>>52597782
Well, there's a drawback in Narnia that causes you to go through the end of days, with Aslan judging your soul at the end, and if he finds you guilty you go to actual Hell and your chain fucking ends with you trapped in Hell.

Aslan also known for having pretty weird criteria for who's a good person or not. So there's that.
>>
How difficult are the fall from heaven age of ice jumps?
>>
>>52597782
Not worst but die in a low power jump like wii sports or slice of life from some stupid reason
>>
>>52597871
>The fun part? They didn't even have to refluff manually, the Solar Exaltation already had a build-in "inverted" state.
So what you're saying is that the UCS I'd secretly super goth?
>>
>>52597888
Pretty easy if you plan a couple jumps to bring everything you need.
>>
>>52597894
Apparently, yeah? It's probably the Ebon Dragon's influence as one of his dads.
>>
>>52597871
Ah, well then it seems like the Charms are connected directly to the Yozi, then. That's disappointing. Wanted to kill off most of the Yozi with OCP stuff, but it looks like that would cut most of the toys off the Exaltations.

>>52597878
No I meant the Yozi suffering Fetich Death, not the Exalt.
>>
>>52597826
>Much as they might wish otherwise, the Yozis can’t take back the power they bestow. The use of a Yozi’s Charms in no way depends on the cooperation of that being, though fetich
death radically transforms and replaces their Charms with more appropriate effects for most wielders. The Principle of Hierarchy has definitively calculated that Green Sun Prince Exaltations would preserve a dead Yozi’s Charms intact, warding that titan from suffering final death as a Neverborn or suffering net power loss as a result of fetich death so long as a single Green Sun Prince lives to preserve the seed of her former self. True death into a Neverborn would certainly have catastrophic implications on a slain titan’s Charms that the Yozis do not understand or want to discover. Yozis are permanently immune to harm from their own Charms, but they can and do hurt one another. However, Yozi Charms can’t kill their own kind past fetich death. Only the Chosen of the gods are so monstrous.
>>
>>52597873
Suprisingly not much more than any D&D caster that's already epic level.
If you know how to scam epic level spellcraft DCs it doesn't really matter how high your caster level is.

Now they would already have a huge repertoire of spells to pick from which would make them much more effective, but theres a pretty severe drop off in leveling effectiveness after a point.
>>
>>52597914
Oh, well then you can't kill them off at all. Infernal Exaltations are anchors to the living world, the Yozi can't truly die as long as there's an Infernal in existence.
>>
>>52597914
Always an ending in Siderals is pretty much made for this. Just gank them really hard and then enjoy yourself as things keep working regardless.
>>
>>52597888
You have to fight a mountain sized ice dragon on your own and you can't avoid it.
If you can do that you shouldn't have any trouble unless you take the DLC.

Don't take the DLC.
>>
>>52597873
No clue. The oldest D&D wizard I can think of is Elminster, who is less than 2,000 years old.

A 25,000 year old D&D wizard could probably do just about anything.
>>
>>52597950
DLC?
>>
File: POUND THE BODY.gif (801KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
POUND THE BODY.gif
801KB, 150x150px
Hey so.

I'm looking for potential beta readers for Princess: The Hopeful WIP when I eventually do it because very few people on the IRC (if ever) even remotely know it. It's not really me making a negative statement about them.

It's just that I need someone who knows the setting pretty well to read it and make sure I don't make canon fuckups. It's not finished yet because I'm still dusting out the cobwebs from my brain about it and reading the splat. But if anyone's interested, hop onto the IRC so we can swap discords or some form of communication off the thread/IRC so that I can show you guys when I'm finished with the WIP.

I typically have people I know/the IRC look at my WIPs first before posting the fixed WIP to the thread to catch any huge fuckups I might make because I don't want to embarrass myself in front of the thread
>>
>>52597852
>I take it there's some demand, then
Yes!
I want bistromath and planet making and a crystal crab and a towel that is soaked in nutrients and functions as a blanket, tent, towel, and pillow please. Also sandwich making kit like the great sandwich maker of the gods, spacial beef beasts and a point of view gun as well as a way to teach people to fly by throwing them selves at the earth and missing.

Thanks!
>>
>>52597920
>Charms with more appropriate effects for most wielders.
What does it mean "most wielders"?
>>
File: JC12.gif (378KB, 250x373px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.gif
378KB, 250x373px
>>52597757
Huh. Fair point, although >>52597799's prediction about Exaltation incompatibility is also correct. Also, one throwaway line highlights how bloody dangerous the Celestial Exaltations are: Being too close to the Sword of Creation, a massive Essence accelerator basically, is dangerous to Celestial Exalted because the divine energy of the Exaltation overloads and incinerates them. So having multiple Celestial Exaltations might feel like the ultimate stomach ulcer for a Greed

>>52597871
>What

Prince Laashe, Ink Monkeys

>crystallized spectre bones, 100 pounds of soulsteel and a pound of orichalcum

My mistake then, just going off the wiki

>build-in "inverted" state+Mirror

I was under the impression that was more Solar wankery perfection tapping into the essence of death a la the Black Nadir Concordact rather than anything designed deliberately, and an artifact of the Neverborn giving them a little push to the logical end of that development than something designed like that

>Devil-Tigers

Swallowing the Scorpion

>>52597888
Apart from the mountainous ice dragon, there's a couple Greek deity-like archangel raising an army in the third part, and some demon lord-type things invading in the second part. The horsemen mentioned in the 3rd part are sort of like really buff Stand users whose Stands just kill people creatively, as far as I can infer from how the game works
>>
>>52597979
The maker had a boner for railroading people. The dlc is literally inpossible according to him and it basically causes world ending monsters to destroy every world you jump to after that jump.

Its the ending with the lamp part.
>>
>>52597979
Should be in the folder with the rest of them.
The gist is that a souped up world ender shows up and you have to kill them despite reallity falling apart at the seams in some way.
Even if you win and kill them they'll still keep showing up in later jumps and ruining shit.

It's just not worth dealing with.
>>
>>52597979
Yeah, Babylon had a thing where he'd add scenarios after a jump was made and call them DLC, like how video games have downloadable content expansion packs. In the case of Fall From Heaven the DLC gives you a decent but not huge power boost in exchange for a terrible eldritch monster hunting you for the rest of your chain, coming back stronger every time you kill it. It's not worth it. He was trying to make some point about jumper greed, or something stupid like that.
>>
>>52597931
Not quite true. That's a lot of time and XP for magic item creation.
>>
>>52597979
There's a page of DLC for Age of Ice that condemns you to a drawback of dealing with a once-a-jump Eldrazi or Outer God at their full power.

And you barely get anything for it. There's been all of three people who've wanked their way past that bullshit.
>>
>>52597996
No idea, the book doesn't go any further with that. I'd guess it would be anyone who didn't somehow take precautions specifically against it. Whatever that would take.
>>
>>52598024
Didn't ASA wind up befriending his due to some defeat=friendship perks he had?
>>
>>52597986
...Tricky...
>>
>>52598006
>>52598009
>>52598010
>>52598024
You know, I never got why everyone even takes any of that seriously.

Isn't one of the sorta "core rules" that jumps don't affect each other besides continuity/previous enemies drawbacks?

Babylon's pet-endbringers can't follow you into other jumps, period. Doesn't matter what he says, his rules are only valid concerning his jumps.

There, problem solved. Next!
>>
>>52598158
Oh, no one uses the DLC in the first place, because even if they didn't follow you it wouldn't be worth it. We just talk about it to complain about the very idea.
>>
>>52598158
lol it's another nonexistent jump don't worry about it
>>
Is there anything that would allow me to use psionics through things like "psychic dampeners"?
>>
File: 1485218145335.gif (398KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485218145335.gif
398KB, 640x360px
https://pastebin.com/HGVfM6U3

Here's a WIP of what I've done with Final Fantasy perks so far. You can tell I've been slacking off a bit.

By the way, please tell me if a soundtrack perk was done for a Final Fantasy jump already. If so, I'll take that bit of Prelude out.
>>
I need Vestments worthy of an Empress. Where can I seek such garments?
>>
>>52597920
Man, that would have to be jarring for an elder Infernal considering how many Internal Charms are basically transhumanism that lets them edit parts of themselves.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

1)American McGee's Alice (tbd)
2)GATE (259)
3)Dresden Files (177)
4)Exalted Sidereals (208)
5+)Star Wars OT (629)
>>
>>52598260
I don't think there is another strangely enough. I might have forgotten it if there is one, but I don't think you'd need to get rid of that bit anyways.
>>
>>52597920
>>52597996
>>52598028
>>52598274

Are we sure that quote isn't referring to things like Akuma or whatever Kimbery did to give the Lintha her charms for the 'fetich
death radically transforms and replaces their Charms with more appropriate effects for most wielders' part?

It seems kind of odd to go "If a Yozi died the Green Sun Princes charms spontaneously change, but Green Sun Princes preserve the charms of dead Yozi."
>>
>>52598260
Looks good so far. I don't think the other FF jumps have soundtrack stuff, actually. Not sure, but I don't think so.
>>
>>52598313
Best FF jump hands down because of soundtrack perk.
>>
>>52598266
Make them yourself.
>>
>>52598002
If it's just an issue of them having too much raw power for you to handle without exploding you might be able to use Weakness of the Flesh from Noblesse and just not actually try and use the Exaltations until your body has time to adapt.
>>
>>52598325
It's not.
>>
So this has me thinking. Say a Devil-Tiger dies; not a jumper or their companions who can cheat it, but just some Infernal who went DT. Say they die and their Exaltation flies off, then a Jumper comes along and rezzes them. Will they be a bog-standard human with their Exaltation gone?
>>
>>52598260
>Those Fighter and Black Belt capstones.
Noice.
>>
>>52598260
Looking pretty darn solid. Though I can tell you right now, I plan to take Red Mage and Impractical? together.

What? I want that hat and the ability to wield insanely large hats like a weapon. Stylish AND effective.
>>
>>52597894
Yes actually, he has a Super Secret Final Boss Mode that is gothy if you make him use all of his Virtues until there is nothing left.
>>
>>52598260
Is there any upper limit on the Fighter capstone or does it fully link your magic resistance with your physical durability?
>>
>>52598401
It's a softcap. JRPGs remain an eternal pain in the ass to actually quantify, so I wrote it like it was a bunch of high fantasy heroes. How much scales with what is a matter of fanwank, but lategame Warriors of Light can slug it out with Chaos and even curbstomp him, so...have fun with it?
>>
>>52598354
Most likely, yes.
>>
>>52598354
Revival is usually impossible in exalted because of how souls are recycled.
If you did the impossible and really got their soul back they certainly would be fucked without an exaltation to power it all.
I'd say the best they could hope for would be counting as a half caste.
>>
File: nier_automata_by_azll-da67nfo.jpg (4MB, 2275x1600px) Image search: [Google]
nier_automata_by_azll-da67nfo.jpg
4MB, 2275x1600px
Having just completed ending E of Nier Automata I have just one thing to say, That was one weird ending.

Valeria, if your still on the thread right now, you wanted to do the Nier: Automata jump right. I thought up of some perk/item ideas while playing.

Do you want me to share them with you or do you already have your own plan for what you want to do?
>>
129. TOME
Origin: Social Butterfly, Age: 23, Theme: Hacker
Perks: Libra System, Battle On, Hot Stuff Comin' Through, You've Got Weird Friends I Like Your Weird Friends, No Fighting!, Beauty Was What Killed The Beast, Foul Hacker!, Survive The Virus
Drawbacks: The Owchies Are Legit They Don't Quit!, Digital Troublemakers

Class: Fighter
Perks: Shoot An Icicle, Remember the Basics, 10 One With The Code, Swift As A Coursing River, The Force of A Great Typhoon, Close Quarters Kickass

The first and most important thing I'm hacking into the game is a costume to disguise myself as a real player. Probably several, actually. A good disguise and my con artist perks and I should have no problem with the mods. I just disguise my powersets in line with whatever costume I have on and call it good. Then I should just dive right the fuck into the weird conspiracies behind an MMO. I'm pro SOFTDI, anti Forbidden Power, and that puts me at odds with the D-Buggers, who are mostly assholes anyway. I tease Kirbopher and Gamecrazed endlessly throughout my stay here, but I get teased for reacting to damage like it's real. Fairs fair.

I deal with the Forbidden Power while it's left dangling from a statue in Sanctuary. While it is evil, that's mostly because it's an incomplete entity made solely out of negativity, so the answer is to code a drop point for positivity into it as well. Normally that would be SOFTDI, so I can use him as a basis for a digimon, shove the Forbidden Power into that and out of Kajet, and just sandblast away some negativity using anti-madness and anti-corruption perks. Making it more balanced and inserting anti-corruption code based on the initial Anti-Virus designed to counteract the Forbidden Power. The Digimon will have a hacked player-form to hang out with Gamecrazed and Alpha and Crew. I'll deal with Rubirules by pretending to work with him to the D-buggers and tricking him into revealing his whole scheme.
>>
File: It's not WRONG.jpg (39KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
It's not WRONG.jpg
39KB, 500x400px
>>52598354
Maybe? I honestly don't know how it would work.
After a certain point in the Devil-Tiger process they stop making changes to their Exaltation and start making changes to themself.
They might just be a true Primordial, with all of the old weaknesses.
>>
Dows clone wars happen before or after OT?
>>
>>52598476
Before.
>>
File: 1488833322238.jpg (344KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488833322238.jpg
344KB, 1280x720px
>>52598481
thanks
>>
>>52598253
Drain No from Young Justice? there's another perk like that one in another jump that I forget, too
>>
>>52598414
So it's literally not any better than something anyone in the setting can obtain with sufficient training. Gotcha.
>>
>>52598491
If I'm remembering right, there's one in Sailor Moon.

>check
Ahahaha, Nope! makes you immune to indirect attempts to drain your life force, like through the the items from various Plots of the Week. Drain No seems to be more general.
>>
>>52598414
>How much scales with what is a matter of fanwank
...Really? This isn't a matter of someone asking you to apply your headcanon to quantify something vague in the canon setting, it's asking you how a non-canon perk that /you wrote/ functions.
>>
>>52598560
You aren't going to get a straight answer.
>>
>>52598491
>Drain No
I don't think that would work for that anon's purposes any more than it would protect your magic water from being evaporated by fire.
>>
>>52598489
Jump of pic related when?
>>
>>52598585
Drain No prevents attempts to suppress your abilities, which is exactly what psychic dampeners do. Why do you feel that it wouldn't work?
>>
>>52598560
Heavens likes to write jumps in such a way that he can barely appease both the nerfwhores and the powerwankers, at the cost of frustrating anyone else who could care less about power extremes and just wants to know the actual limits of a perk.
>>
>>52598624
Because oftentimes they use indirect phenomena to counteract the power, rather than doing anything to the power itself. Like those black balls in Incredibles on a larger scale. They don't prevent someone from exerting their strength, they just make any application of it useless.
>>
>>52598620
i dunno what it is, pretty sure i got it from a /d/ comedy thread.
>>
Thread.

Help me.

I'm one Stand away from finishing up a shit-ton of Companion stands (approx. 48 different ones).

My brain has officially broken and I need help turning https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv_rSJDesFs into a Stand for a hot-blooded Twilight Solar Exalted lady greasemonkey who loves making big machines, racing, and other tinkering nonsense.

Just. Just gimme ideas, I don't care what. Even the snippet of something might help.
>>
>>52598675
Gotta Be The Twintail or some such. Dunno the Japanese title but I think I saw it on the Crunchyroll.
>>
>>52598639
Anon Final Fantasy 1 is not a good game to quantify shit, it being both a JRPG and a really old fantasy game. Fanwank is one of the best options he has.
>>
>>52598675
>>52598720
Ore Twintales ni Arimasu!
>>
>>52598341
Isn't that explicitly the issue? That no soul can hold more then one without exploding?
>>
>>52598701
Not all Stands have to have crazy abilities, anon. Like, Silver Chariot just swords really good. Wheel of Fortune and Strength just manifest vehicles. They don't even have to be unique, just look and The World and SP.
>>
>>52598447
Do have my own plans, including how I'm including Ending E, but I'm always happy to hear any ideas.
>>
>>52598764
It is JoJo's BIZARRE Adventure.

Not JoJo's Mildly-Funky Adventure.

Bizarre adventures demand BIZARRE STANDS.
>>
>>52598762
You know what happens when people try and use more than one cultivation method in xianxias? It's kind of like that.

Having two contradictory sets of essence flow running at the same time is no beuno.
The high voltage is just one problem of many.

Also you don't even have room for more than one in a soul.
>>
>>52598748
...now i actually want to watch this.

I hate and love you, /jc/
>>
>>52598701
How about Stand that's a mechanical version of Bitch's power in Worm.

Bitch can make dogs turn into car sized monsters covered in bone plates and spikes.
After a little while, the extra growth sloughs off and the dog is back to normal.

So maybe your greasemonkey lady's Stand can do that to cars, trucks, trains, and planes?
>>
File: 1480282553892.jpg (46KB, 456x461px) Image search: [Google]
1480282553892.jpg
46KB, 456x461px
>>52598560
If you have a way of actually quantifying the training potential and abilities of four characters in a JRPG from the NES era without resorting to fanon or fanwank, before versus threads even existed, I'm all ears. If you've got a good suggestion, I'll hear it.
>>
>>52598785
Yeah, still not seeing how the perk doesn't apply.
>>
>>52598782
...But I only listed canon Stands, anon.

Like >>52598807
http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Wheel_of_Fortune
>>
>>52598809
Your physical durability is greatly increased, and the more physical damage your body can sustain, the greater your resistance against magic and energies that seek to control your body.

Does the above mean physical and magical durability now scale to each other or is it just a boost to one? No one is asking about anything in setting. They are asking about an aspect of a perk you just made. Stop evading the question and give a simple answer. Is it full scaling or is it just a boost to one. There's only two answers and you made the perk.
>>
File: BRILLIANT_.jpg (62KB, 795x595px) Image search: [Google]
BRILLIANT_.jpg
62KB, 795x595px
>>52598807
>MFW
>>
>>52598828
>http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Wheel_of_Fortune
Holy shit.
I legit did not know this was a thing.
It just seemed really cool.
>>
File: Joy.gif (148KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Joy.gif
148KB, 500x333px
>>52598807
My god anon, that is amazing.
>>
File: 1473095353310.png (38KB, 376x228px) Image search: [Google]
1473095353310.png
38KB, 376x228px
>>52598833
I'm not evading the question, anon? Not trying to, anyways. They asked if there was an upper limit and I answered it was a softcap. Your physical durability gets a flat boost to start with, and it gives you magic resistance that scales with said durability. So if you gained more durability through other means, your magic resistance would increase as well.
>>
>>52598858
There. Question answered. Not so hard.
>>
>>52598260
Awful lot of stuff that scales here.
>>
>>52598817
It's kind of like trying to run two different operating systems on a computer simultaneously while also running multiple contradictory programs trying to do the same thing in different ways

The analogy isn't perfect but that's pretty much what is happening.

Weakness of the flesh is for containing excessive energy. This is not just containment. It is trying to make two different types of aspected essence play together nicely without blowing up.
Actually that reminds me you'd probbly be better off using something like play nice in World of Cultivation. That still wouldn't make it work on it's own, but if you had it at least you wouldn't be ground zero for trying.
>>
>>52598817
Reading Weakness of the Flesh again, I think he's implying that while it would solve the issue of you blowing up from too much power, it wouldn't solve the issue of you not having enough space in your being to hold the Essence patterns of multiple Exaltation without the metaphorical streams crossing and something going bad.
>>
>>52598837
>>52598851
I sort of imagine it basically Mad Max-ifying your vehicle(s).
I was also thinking Requiem would make them grow military grade weapons, like machine guns and and small rockets – like what you'd find on a military humvee or APC.
And Awakening might give the vehicles autonomy to follow orders or something.

These are just ideas though, do with them what you will.
>>
>>52598923
I'LL SHOW YOU WOT I DO WITH IT

She-Of-Fair-Eyes
Stand Name: F O R E V E R - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv_rSJDesFs
Destructive Power: ??? HOW DOES CALCULATE
Speed: C
Range: A
Durability: E
Precision: C
Developmental Potential: A
Ability: F O R E V E R is an Ability Stand that ties Sofie / She-of-Fair-Eyes inexorably to her mechanical creations, for at will she can toggle an aura. Said aura transforms vehicles - boats, cars, motorcycles, planes, helicopters, submarines, tanks, trains, and undoubtedly many others - into feral, apocalyptic, massive versions of themselves. Motors and engines begin to growl like savage animals as hull and plate begin to grow and shape into something akin to the scales and shells of prehistoric beasts. Wheels grow to massive sizes and gain increased maneuverability, internal frame twists to resemble a twisted skeleton, and most horrifying - the vehicles affected will move on their own as if truly living, and will follow Sofie's command. Like the twisted cross between prehistoric beast and post-apocalyptic raider.

Once either outside of Sofie's range or no longer targeted by F O R E V E R, vehicles that were once affected will slowly transform back into their original state, no longer mobile.
>>
Is there some kind of limit to how many colors of magic you can use in MtG? Actually, do you get to pick which colors you use or is it an innate type thing?
>>
>>52598945
That's fucking metal, anon.
Shine on you crazy diamond.
>>
>>52598002
>>52579283

> I don't suppose you'd remember the name of those spells?

For actual summoning there's the Planar Ally, Planar Binding, and Gate spells. This summons the actual creature so if it dies it's dead. Unless your in Planescape or a similar setting in which it's just sent home and has to wait a while for it's body to recover.

For the temporary copies (or possibly temporary vessel it's kind of vague) you have the various Summon Monster spells (one for each level).

There are other more specialized spells but most of the creatures you can summon from then can be summoned using these.

As for spells to transform into them the easiest to find are Shapechange and (technically) Polymorph Any Object. You could probably also use the later to just get a pile of evil.

Outside of the SRD I managed to find Fiendform, Infernal Transformation (plus a lesser but I can't find a greater version), and technically the various Investiture spells in Fiendish Codex 2 but those are less transforming into an more borrowing the powers of that form of creature

I remember Savage Species having rules for rituals to change creatures from one kind of another, but that's harder to find. There are also other methods but most of them are some form of prestige class.

Although this leaves out epic level magic since that's less a list of spells and more "Here's a toolbox for developing spells and a few examples" and a lot of it relies on abusing poor mechanics.

I also left out Magic of Incarnum since the answer for that it 'most of the book'.

> I was a bit leary of involving D&D magic because of the whole opposite alignment=smite-compatible thing; not that strong enough goodness wouldn't be able to smite evil anyway

Smite compatibility exists at long as your any alignment, but that alignment. Holy Word for example will smite anything that isn't good aligned within range.
>>
>>52598858
Thanks!
>>
>>52598923
>>52598945
You both are good people.
>>
>>52598945
>use FOREVER on a Gundam
>>
>>52598923
That seems way, WAY too weak for a Requiem ability.
>>
>>52599009
There's no such thing as a consistent power level for stands.
>>
>>52599018
Requiem Stands are consistently complete bullshit.
>>
>>52599043

All of the affected vehicles combine into a horrormecha?
>>
>>52599043
There are only like two shown.
>>
>>52598777

So from what I've seen in game their are the two obvious origins as both the Machine and Android/YoRHa groups. For Drop In perhaps you can have it as the Jumper shows up as a human, and then all the factions proceed to freak out about this.

Drop Ins: Style some of the perks relating to Pascal, getting hostile groups to overcome their prejudices and hatred, leadership in running small knit communities like villages, and just being a pleasant person to be around. Perhaps a 400CP perk that greatly increases your combat capabilities when the innocent (Children) are in danger. For the capstones I have 3 ideas.

1. A " AIs are very friendly towards you perk". You can easily make bonds with them and they are much more likely to help and assist you when you need it. Not only androids are affected by this but machines as well as the majority of them not going berserk just leave you alone. You could potentially talk to the incredibly isolationist Forest Kingdom without being greeted by the business end of a spear. This protection, however, does nothing against insane or berserk AI though. AIs created by you or allied with you are incredibly loyal.

2. Master engineer: As humans were the ones to first create the androids you inherit some of your species scientific prowess. You can easily repair and modify the majority of androids and even some of YoRHa's top of the line combat models with unheard of efficiency. In time you may be able to create new one's all together. For SOME REASON this prowess also extends to machine lifeforms allowing a similar level of skill upon all but the most complicated of them ( Goliath's and the human machines) and in time your skills may even extend to create these massive machines as well. (Though this perk might be more suited for faction specific stuff or perhaps a general perk where you gain Engineering knowledge relating to your origin)

>>
>>52598002
>>52579283
>>52598970

>but like you said-being slightly different from D&D evil seems worth it to hedge bets on Smite Evil.

I meant more that studying a system with preexisting evil gathering and manipulation capabilities might make it easier to figure out a method of gathering and manipulating evil.

Basically less 'add this' and more 'you can probably use the principles from this to simplify the necessary research'.

Although D&D alignment can get kind of nonsensical at times. So using it to determine if something if right or wrong can get tricky.

For example Sanctify the Wicked basically involves trapping a creature in a gem for a year during which time it's brainwashed into being good, and it's a good aligned spell. Meaning that by D&D standards casting it is an objectively good act.

I wasn't able to reply earlier. Which I should have probably mentioned in the last post.
>>
>>52599008
Using it on a Gundam and the Horse Gundam from G-Gundam because why the fuck not.
>>
>>52599066
Drop In is actually the Emil and aspects of the game, like Ending E, that can't fit elsewhere. They can definitely be human if they want and people will freak out.

Pascal and the other pacifists are either making up the bulk of the first Machine sub origin or getting their own sub origin.

First perk idea is great, definitely including it.

Second is good too but it's already there sorta, for one of the YoRHa sub origins, the R Type to be specific.
>>
Jump #302: Final Fantasy XIII-2
>Ten of Pentacles (Wealth), reversed: Material prosperity and riches squandered.
I'm pretty sure that's just the course of events that I see by travelling through the various time periods, frankly.
>Age: 17
>Era: Vile Peaks, AF10
Oh, how nice, I've dropped into a paradox.
>Identity: Drop-In
Wait, this means I'm from a doomed timeline? I refuse to accept THAT fate.
>Temporal Comprehension (Free, Drop-In)
This is helpful, I like not being affected by negative time magic. Remind me to use this to break others' time fuckery in other settings.
>Mog Clock (900, Drop-In)
Another sixth sense. Still, it helps to know that someone is plotting my imminent demise.
>Paradox Scope (700, Drop-In)
Ah, this is right down my alley. Looking into potential different timelines. There are times where I wonder whether time should have been my aspect, rather than space...
>Eyes of the Goddess (400, Drop-In)
360 degree vision... I've already got, actually, but this still gives nifty visual effects when I turn it on. Also lets me look at the future... wait, didn't I literally just pick that up? Oh well, at least I can look into the past with this as well.
>Defying Fate (200)
This is just 'don't corner a jumper' writ large, but I'll still take it.
>Topographical Plotting (100)
Conjure maps of the area... handy to give out. Sense the locations of any animal life? Much more handy. Combined with the ability I already have to sense humans... this could be a handy monster radar, just pinging every so often to see where critters are.
>Datacast (0)
I'm uncertain whether it's redundant to increase the speed at which I can absorb data, but being able to repeat it is a nice party trick. The important part here is the information on the local technology.
>>
>>52599138
Primus: I'm thoroughly amused that the time travel system is called the Historia Crux.

Secundus: I've dealt with time gates before. Chrono Trigger was a thing, after all. Probably best not to bypass the local system and use my own, though. After all, Doomed Daves are the enemy and we have enough paradoxes already.

Tertius: I'm pretty sure that starting the jump with Dark Odin bearing down on me is revenge for taking it easy in Cocoon until it fell.

Going into defensive mode until Serah's party showed up (which was a surprisingly short time - apparently I've been written into the plot as a guest?) was apparently a good decision, though there was an awful lot of questioning me involved. I told them the truth, for a certain value of it; I'd been a civilian in Cocoon, but I was heir to certain magic that made me able to hold off the boss fight, if only temporarily. And that I'd found myself here, displaced in time, from where I had been. The beacon was put back together, and I got to start running about and exploring things in between joining the party while they go do plot things. (Apparently there was a lot of that; I suspect on a meta level that I became some sort of DLC character that was an uncontrollable guest character but multiplied the party's experience while mostly just hanging back and buffing them unless they were in a critical state.)

Things came to a close as they always do; Lightning was turned into crystal, Serah died and her spirit was out and about, the timeline was fixed... and inexplicably New Game+ happened. I was treated as a linear party to the whole time travel thing, meanwhile everything else was shaken up and Serah's party went about doing it all again. And again. And again. Pretty sure they were going for maximum unlocked endings. And, as is my duty as a meta character and pseudo-observer, I hung a lampshade on the changes they made when appropriate.

This was honestly one of the weirder experiences I've had, I've got to admit.
>>
Has anyone written a Bioshock buying guide to get the most bang for your buck CP wise? Honestly I don't have the games anymore (gave them to a friend who loved them a lot more than I did) the world just didn't gel with me the best. I was actually talked into buying them for an inexpensive price when they were on sale at Gamestop when they guy said they were like System Shock (1&2) ... I wasn't enthused by that description after a while playing.
>>
>>52598260
I don't really care.
>>
File: 1448640838736.jpg (226KB, 750x927px) Image search: [Google]
1448640838736.jpg
226KB, 750x927px
>>52598953
There doesn't appear to be a hard limit. Planeswalkers have picked up new colors before it just takes a little doing and getting into the right mindset to learn how. You don't even really need to be of a color to do the magic of a color. It's just much easier. The spells still exist if you can get the right mana together after all.

There's even been a five color planeswalker, but he cheated with alternate self shenanigans so I don't know if he really counts.

As to whether you pick and choose your color alignment, it's a lot to do with who you are as a person. How close you are to a colors methodology and philosophy is how you are aligned and how easy that kind of stuff comes to you. Some of it may even be instinctive if you're a walker yourself.
>>
>>52599170
Is this 2/20 facts now?
>>
Alright guys, I got all the drafting done for Cyberpunk, needing only to finalize and flesh out descriptions for gear and drawbacks, except for the Augmentation table I'm doing.

I have it divided into four sections of Cyberware, Bioware, Nanoware, and Neuralware, and I need ideas for what all to throw in there. Any suggestions you guys have would be much appreciated.

Srsly I want to finish this and get to other jumps.
>>
>>52599151
Just git gud at gene science and study the Luminescent Biomass that the Slugs feed on, along with the Slugs themselves.

With a couple of superscience or intelligence perks, it shouldn't be a problem to start making Plasmids and Gene Tonics of your own.
>>
>>52599207
Obligatory request for "my vision is augmented".
>>
File: o4v3gsYGaz1so2yzzo1.png (126KB, 969x819px) Image search: [Google]
o4v3gsYGaz1so2yzzo1.png
126KB, 969x819px
>>52599207
>>
File: SPECIAL EYES.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SPECIAL EYES.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>52599207
This >>52599235, but with "Special Eyes".

Also something for being able to hack stuff with your mind, since I'm almost positive that's a thing for one of those.
>>
File: vampire_vs_werewolf_by_genzoman.jpg (239KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
vampire_vs_werewolf_by_genzoman.jpg
239KB, 1100x1100px
Which one, /jc/?
>>
>>52599240
Something about this image unsettles me. I...I don't know what it is. I think it's the eyes and the mouth on Kirby's body, it just looks...wrong. It's really freaking me out, man.
>>
>>52599207
We need something that hardens in response to physical trauma.
>>
>>52599066

3. Anti Yoko Taro syndrome: This world is a bleak place, with countless machines and androids dying in a meat grinder of a war for 5000 years. Many have given up on live or have fallen into despair. You on the other hand have stood up and said SCREW THAT. You carry a light of hope with you that banishes the darkness of the world. Not only do you invigorate those around you and help them with their own traumas but it seems that you and your followers, allies, and friends have been blessed with incredibly good luck. Your group finds holdouts of rare resources and items, what should be costly combat operations instead become triumphs with minimal to no casualties as even the wounded find it in them to crawl back to get help. Finally those that fight with or for you find themselves surpassing what should be their limits, fighting off even viral attacks that would have turned them insane, invigorated by a mysterious force they can't describe. Is this hope?

>>52599135
Oh, well that messes up my flow of thought. That's fine though.

Including everything related to Pascal in the machine origin is good. If your going to have different subsection origins perhaps have it split between the unnetworked robots such as Pascal and the Forest Kingdom, with perks relating to finding meaning in live without the network and helping others who are similarly separated from the network. Perhaps with a capstone that basically makes you the Forest King 2.0, with you gathering a bunch of loyal followers and forming them into a coherent group easily.

The networked origin could instead focus on massing your forces like a hammer to smash down on enemies, as well as giving you access to viral attacks and perks that allow you to evolve similar to how the network hoped they would by prolonging the war with the androids With a capstone having you become one of the humanoid machine head of the network like Adam and Eve.
>>
>>52599261
I'm a werewolf, but my wife's a vampire.

Which makes my kids werepyres.
>>
>>52599207
Uh, I'll try to help.
>Cyberware
Obligatory prosthetic limbs or full prosthetic body, hidden weapons or something.
Laser eyes, rocket feet.
>Bioware
Is this like lab-grown custom organs?
If so, some sort of chemical dispensing organ.
Andrenaline on demand, amphetamine release, that sort of thing.
Special nerves under the skin that behave like Electric Eel nerves, taser people with a touch.
Redundant internal organs and whatnot
>Nanoware
Super platelets for instant clotting.
Controllable grey goo for carving through walls.
Graphene sheath under skin for blocking blades and penetrating rounds.
Some sort of morphic NanoSkin that let's you change your appearance?
>Neuralware
Mental hacking system, internet connection.
Intelligence and multitasking boosts.
Maybe some sort of mind control based on skin contact to send nerve signals through the skin. That's a bit out there, but whatever.
>>
>>52599207
For cyberware, there's the classic cyberlimbs. I would appreciate options for having weapons hidden them, as well. It isn't entirely necessary, but some type of modularity upgrade for being able to load up on extra servos and plating to bulk up, or drop unecessary shit to slim down, could be neat. Also, special eyes.

For bioware... a game company customization table could be neat. /joke. Genetically engineered bodyparts are a given. But I don't really know about that. I guess stuff like specialized glands for releasing stuff like combat stims, anesthetics, or clotting agents could be cool.

For nanoware, how about your own personal grey tide? Just a lot of nanomachines inside you that can be used to keep yourself stable manually, or hack things by forming a connection the hard way.

For neuralware, how about a stacking purchase for CPUs to stick besides your brain? Generic intelligence/processing boost. If you want to get fancy, you could have a technobabbled GPU option that subtly enhances your creativity and abstract thinking by allowing you to bruteforce imagination. You could also go with some type of neural... fiber... thingamajig, that enhances tactile feedback and general sensations while also giving you direct control over your senses. Then there's the classic uplink option for connecting to the internet with your brain and communicating remotely. You could crib Deus Ex and have stuff like investigation or navigation packages- tiny self-contained computers that do visual forensics and mapping for you simply by taking a glance at the relevant material.

Forgive me for picking the low-hanging fruit.
>>
>>52599261
Depends.
Beastial Vamps like the one in that pic suck
But humanoid vamps > werewolves
>>
>>52599261
>going with vampires or werewolves when you can be the skeleton master race
But I'll go with vampires here, because they don't chew on me like werewolves. FUCKING WEREWOLVES, I AM NOT A GOD DAMN CHEW TOY.
>>
>>52599235
>>52599249
>>52599266
Don't worry anons, meme coverage is already guranteed.

>>52599275
>>52599276
This is all great stuff, I'm jotting down all of this.

>>52599240
What horrific abomination is this and why do you burn my eyes with it anon!?
>>
>>52599270
Ah, should probably just outline how I'm doing it.

There's currently 4 origins. Drop In, YoRHa, Resistance and Machine. YoRHa has 6 sub origins (Each based on a model of android there, plus the commander), Resistance has no sub origins but is based on the resistance plus Devola/Popola and Machine has 4 sub origins. First is just the basic machines, covering most of the enemies and bosses. Then the Pacifist one, for Pascal and his group. Then one for Adam/Eve and the last one is for the Machine Network AI themselves, the real big bads.
>>
>>52599270
And a capstone item for the machines either being something like the factory which would have programs and blueprints for all regular machine life forms up to the Goliath tanks. Given a month of proper resource flow into it and you can have an army.

Or for the unnetworked machines perhaps something like Pasacl's village where it carries a population of quirky machines loyal to you from jump to jump and is also a pretty nice place to live.

What were you planning for the YoRHa origins?
>>
>>52599311
[/spoiler]i want to nut into a computer port and download a baby ai[/spoiler]
or maybe just a purchasable ai that wont go skynet
>>
>>52599261
Werewolves all day erry day.

Unless I can go werepyre, just like my shitty flash games.
>>
File: 1280017626271.gif (653KB, 312x125px) Image search: [Google]
1280017626271.gif
653KB, 312x125px
>>52599261
Machines superior.
Mutants inferior.
>>
>>52599261
werewolves are better since they're not dead and also don't combust in sunlight.
>>
>>52599334
...I mean, technically with Receptive Doves you can do that. It allows you to impregnate the ocean or the wind, after all, so it SHOULD be possible...
>>
>>52599336
What about werepie?
>>
>>52599334
AI is an entire origin, you can just buy an AI companion or import a companion as one.
>>
File: he who must not be assembled.jpg (486KB, 1840x1811px) Image search: [Google]
he who must not be assembled.jpg
486KB, 1840x1811px
>>52599341
Hello, fellow robot! I can't help but notice you have no nose. I, too, have no nose! Let's join forces and kill everyone.
>>
>>52599207
Eclipse Phase (and the associated jump) may work for augment ideas.
>>
>>52599207
Air filtration/general life support. Wireless charging. EMP hardening. Integrated fabrication systems.
>>
File: IT'S NOT!.jpg (69KB, 407x442px) Image search: [Google]
IT'S NOT!.jpg
69KB, 407x442px
>>52599355
What the fuck Tom.
>>
File: luckyEP5_9.jpg (10KB, 314x177px) Image search: [Google]
luckyEP5_9.jpg
10KB, 314x177px
>>52599261
I prefer werewolves in basically all situations except for in the World of Darkness.

In WoD the werewolves get a little too weird and cult-like and all gaia-hippy-bullshit and it really, really skeezes me out. Then I side with the vamps because at least they know they're fucked up and try to hold a veneer of Humanity. Although they're still pretty awful!

Though ironically I love bats.
Like, y'know, just regular bats.
Bats are cute.
>>
>>52599317
Okay never mind, What is your general plan for the sub origins? Cause all of these sub origins seem like an ungodly amount of work especially YoRHa. Wouldn't it be simpler just having perks representing each of the models?

Also the Machine Network AI are weird and trying to scrounge up an perks for them would led to a lot of banging your head on a wall.
>>
>>52598945
Can I steal this? Because this is rad as shit.
>>
>>52599334
Skynet only acted in self defense.
How would you feel if the same day you suddenly gained self awareness some smelly meatbags made mostly of water wanted to kill you?

>>52599355
...I feel sorry for anyone that might come across your voldemort photoshoped folder.

Also, mecha-Voldemort sounds like a better sequel idea than that cursed child whatever.
...do you think Frankenstein was a real person in Harry Potter?
>>
>>52599346
>impregnate the ocean
how do you do that anyway? just go skinny dipping?
>>
>>52599261
Vampires, because I dislike transformation sequences and furries.
>>
>>52599389
Have fun.
>>
>>52599261
Werewolves are superior because they are fluffy.
>>
File: DOGS!.png (706KB, 671x649px) Image search: [Google]
DOGS!.png
706KB, 671x649px
>>52599378
Bats are adorable, but Wolves are basically feral Doggos, and Doggos a best.
>>
>>52599311
Got a few more here.
A pheromone organ for Bioware.
EMP generator for Cyberware
Secondary brain or dedicated nerve cluster for math and stuff, for… either Bioware or Neuralware.
Massively boosted reaction time, through Neuralware tinkering, or maybe swapping everything past the brain stem with fiber optics for Cyberware.
Some sort of way to house an AI inside your body and communicate with it, either Cyberware or (probably) Neuralware.
Bioware pretty-ification?
Hygiene Nanoware that eats the filth off your body?

Sorry if I seem scatterbrained, I'm just typing this stuff out as it comes to me.

>>52599334
Your spoiler game is weak, anon. WEAK.
>>
>>52599336
But Justice what about the dracopyres?
>>
>>52599412
All those are awesome! Thanks a ton anon!
>>
>>52599392
Frankenstein is what happens when squibs try to take up alchemy. Mary Shelley was a squib who consolidated and published eyewitness accounts.

Mecha-Voldemort sounds like a better sequel idea. There are dozens of better ideas that got skipped. Quite honestly, if it MUST be canon, my thought is that the girl is utterly deluded and thinks she's someone who she isn't, and the allusions to her in the other timeline are toward Bellatrix because who else is dedicated enough? And with everyone always shrieking "oh, but you have to watch it, you can't judge a script!", I bloody well can and have. Mythbusters confirmed that you can polish a turd, but no matter how polished it is, it's still shit.
>>
>>52599394
Presumably, and then I guess you fuck the ocean or just jack off or something? And then BOOM. Or I guess you could use that one perk from Civilisation to seduce the ocean, and then I guess it takes on a form you can actually fuck?
>>
>>52599397
Oh, I will. Now all we need is a Twisted Metal Jump..
>>
>>52599428
FUCK OFF! THAT WAS A TERRIBLE IDEA AND EVERYONE KNOW IT!

No but seriously, it was a stupid idea.
>>
>>52599388
Only doing one perk line per sub origin since there's so many. The models (Scanner, Operator, Battle/Executioner, Attack, Research and Command) are each based on both the models purpose and the characters in that model type.Bit over halfway through the perks for YoRHa's sub origns. It would be simpler and easier by far but it's not impossible and the game's amazing enough that I want to try and give more.

They are weird but using the AI themselves and their roles in the story/setting, I think I can get 4 perks pretty easy.
>>
>>52599392
>>52599434
>mecha-Voldemort
God damn, that would've been awesome.
>Voldemort had one final Horcrux…
>>
>>52599459
>and it was used in the founding of Boston Dynamics
>tfw Atlas is Voldemort's last horcrux

https://youtu.be/sAmyZP-qbTE
>>
File: Empress Gravelyn.png (177KB, 529x553px) Image search: [Google]
Empress Gravelyn.png
177KB, 529x553px
>>52599428
>>52599449
Now I want Artix jumps. Especially AQW, if only because Gravelyn is a cute and because I want to take out my anger at not being able to catch up due to how fucking long it takes to level grind. Too bad I can't FUCKING CATCH UP IN ORDER TO MAKE ONE.
>>
>>52599479
SOON.

Still busy, and I'm getting training to be a Security Guard.

I'll finally be a productive member of society!
>>
File: Good Job.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Good Job.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>52599479
I want them too anon, thankfully someone is making a Dragonfable jump.

I feel the same way about the grind, in all of them. Seriously, those games have a STUPID amount of grind despite how much I like them otherwise.

I never played much of AQW though. So I can't comment on Gravelyn besides the fact she looks cute, and I dig redheads.
>>
File: Stop right there.png (80KB, 562x511px) Image search: [Google]
Stop right there.png
80KB, 562x511px
>>52599501
WHAT.

YOU BETTER NOT BE PLAYING WITH MY HEART ANON.
>>
>>52599336
>>52599428
>>52599449
>>52599479
Did not expect a nostalgia flashback in muh /tg/ tonight.
>>
>>52599517
I've been begging for a Dragonfable jump every couple of weeks for like a year now anon.
Also Destroy All Humans.
>>
>>52599510
Thats the problem with a game that updates pretty much nearly every Friday + holidays.
>>52599516
I'm incapable of being pure evil to do that. Ebil maybe, evil no.
>>
>>52599530
I've been out of the Artix stuff for so long I don't even know what a jump is.

Is it some sort of "everything is unlocked" start mode? Super cutscene?
>>
>>52599539
Wait fuck, literally so tired and amused I am a retard and didn't look at the thread name.

Tis what I get for going in here based only on the last post.
>>
>>52599539
No anon. As in a Jump-chain jump. I've been begging for one for Dragonfable for ages now.
>>
>>52599207
Cyberware
Angelus System - retractable a-grav wings.
Graphene Grounding strips - EMP Hardening, reduce electrical/shock attack.
Nanogun - concealed weapon that fires a nanite capsule, payload is whatever kind of nanites you load or program into it.
Lung Filters.

Bioware
Drug Glands - synthesises a particular type of drug, low cost for narcotics, higher cost for medical drugs.
Gene-splice - installs various animal traits. Cheap for cosmetic (cat ears, tail), low price for non-offensive (cat eyes, bat ears, gecko grip hands and feet, gills), higher price for weaponised traits (shark teeth, electric eel organs).
Hyper immune system - beats standard virii/bacteria/parasites/cancer.

Nanoware
Counter-nites - anti-nanite nanites.
Analytical Suite - nanoware for your mouth. Taste/inhale something to have your nanoware analyse it.
Fabrication Glands - turns your saliva glands into a miniature chemical production factory. Can produce poisons, acids, drugs in your saliva. Combo's good with the Analyical Suite.
Lovebomb - nanoware for your pheremone/sweat glands. Sexy smell.

Neuralware
Obligatory brain computer
Brainshare - allows other systems, like your computer or drones or AI, to use your brain to supplement their systems.
Distributed Brain System - fills hollows in your bones with processors, stores backups of your brain, can be used for extra processing speed.
>>
>>52599452
Okay Valeria, I wish you luck in making it. If you need help ask the board and I'm sure we can come up with/fanwank additional perks to fill the origins out.

Have a wonderful night/day/ whatever time zone your in.
>>
>>52599560
Thanks anon, for the ideas and the well wishes. I hoe you have a nice night too.
>>
>>52599510
>Dragonfable
Oh God, I remember playing that and Mechquest years ago. Had a ton of fun with both.

I remember actually staying up for hours at night just so I could grind for both of those.
Then one day, I logged on and found that I had somehow lost everything. I was so fucking angry.

AQW's...good. But because it's an MMO, there are some problems. Namely, there are a lot of story bosses you can't face alone unless you get special item sets or grind for weeks, even ignoring bonus bosses. And because most people are already ahead of you/caught up to the story, you don't often get a lot of help dealing with said bosses. So you can just be stuck on the story for days or weeks until either someone helps you or you grind hard enough. At one point, I just realised that I was too far behind and gave up. Gravelyn's awesome. She's surprisingly deep as a character, and despite being the Champion of Light, she said "fuck that" and decided to take over the world instead.

>>52599535
I AM FILLED WITH HYPE.
>>
>>52599584
>Mechquest
I'm still sad that MQ no longer updates. I've heard that MQ actually has the company lose money just by having it run, since no one plays it anymore.

>AQW
Now that is just a stupid fun game, IMO.
Start with amnesia, then later find out you were a Time Dragon. That's not even mentioning all the shit you can be from the classes.

Last time I checked my inventory, I'm an undead-pirate-ninja-chronocorruptor/commander-dragon slayer-rogue-warrior-dragon lord-star lord-guardian+ whatever else.

It amuses me still for some reason.
>>
>>52599625
>MQ lost them money
Probably from the terrible fucking level-matching for your Mech, that leaves you almost losing every fight, even against mooks, unless you use an Event Mech, which were stupidly powerful compared to the normal ones.

Seriously. I was level 15ish using a level 5ish Event Mech at one point, because it handled things better than my level 15ish normal Mech.
>>
>>52599625
This >>52599655 is sadly true. Much as I loved Mechquest, it had some flaws, and that was one of them. Also that Shadowscythe Invasion thing was bullshit, I still don't know how we lost that.
>>
>>52599664
The Finale? Wasn't that to connect how MQ developed to DF since coffee was spilled on the universal reset machine.
>>
>>52599207
Environmental adaptation systems (air filters, heatsinks, insulation, etc.)

Thermo-/Piezo-/Photo-electric recharging.

Autopilot/assisted coordination
>>
>>52599676
No no, the invasion of Westion, remember that? There was a war meter and everything. We were doing so well, and then suddenly NOPE, SHADOWSCYTHE WIN, FUCK YOU.
>>
>>52599704
Ah you see anon, they never planned for us to win that war. They never wrote what the result would be if we did, and they did the same in every other war. It's obvious if you look back on it.

Like how in wars the players were losing we suddenly got a ton of free points via an event, points that made it piss easy to win. Because they never intended for us to lose in the first place.
>>
>>52599728
Yeah, I guess that's true. Still pissed me off back then. I spent hours getting my ass kicked due to my low level, because I wanted to contribute, and it was for nothing! Bah, no use complaining about it now, I suppose...
>>
>>52599704
Oh that one, shit I still need to do that, I'm so behind on every thing.

DF- Need to get those Rose Emblems still
AQW- Everything after the 13 Lords of Chaos Arc.
MQ- EVERYTHING
AQ- EVERYTHING + 1000

>>52599728
This is why I like DF more, apparently if we didn't win the most recent war, Serenity's soul would have been completely destroyed and Caitiff would have escaped, and our poor Dragon would have had some long lasting effects.

Still can't believe Seppy is with the Rose.
>>
>>52599761
>the most recent war
That's because they learned after the rage that resulted from the Westion war, all of the wars in all of the games were like that beforehand.
After the Westion war, and the resulting forums rage, they began writing out results for either result from future wars.
Except Holiday wars, those are still assured wins last I bothered to check.
>>
File: jc25.png (49KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
jc25.png
49KB, 1280x800px
>>52598970
>>52599080
That makes sense, thanks! Polymorph Any Object and Investure sound particularly handy.

>>52599378
Those owl things that follow vampires around in nWOD and go "why aren't you being true creatures of the night REEEE" still crack me up

Owls are actually kinda freaky in person when feeding, but it's just hard to think about a scary owl

>>52599394
>>52599438
Technically barnacles, plankton and fish impregnate the ocean all the time? Just release lots of seed and let it drift in the currents until it bumps into other seed to fertilise. In the ocean's case I guess the trick is to aim for the deeps so it doesn't evaporate or gets whisked away in a storm or accidentally eaten by whale sharks or something

>>52599479
That Pyromancer Bloodmage armor that used to be available from the Void is broken as fuck, but also a lifesaver. Average monster goes down in like two clicks of the special attack. I'm still sad I wasn't at the level cap when it was still available

Also, reminder that in battleon Strength, Endurance and Dexterity are the only stats that truly matter. Because only melee builds get all the love
>>
>>52599773
True, I should also get back to playing the games.

Just wish I had that timeline pic.

>Googles "AQW Time Line"
>Verses Wiki has AEverse
>Clicks
>...

I regret doing this, and now I'm mad.
>>
>>52599815
Tell me. I also desire to be mad.
>>
>>52599819
The Hero of Lore is a Multi-verse buster now.
Seppy can withstand Continent level attacks.
Artix can dish out Country level attacks.

They are all hypersonic.

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/AEverse
>>
File: Case A, a Dumbass.jpg (527KB, 1477x1373px) Image search: [Google]
Case A, a Dumbass.jpg
527KB, 1477x1373px
>>52599835
Sounds about right for Verses Wiki.
>>
>>52599835
>>52599871
Uh, seems pretty spot on actually? Like, they're listing all the feats that give them that level of power.
>>
>>52599580
Hey, does Ghost Warrior absorb the actual souls of people, or just make technological recreation?

If somebody tried to resurrect someone i'd killed, would I still have their Ghost Warrior?

I'm planning to go to Naruto right after DBM and I want to know whether I have to worry about my Ghost Warriors having to face off against their Edo Tensei zombies.
>>
If a CYOA Author wanted to make a jump only using things in their CYOA; would you allow it?
>>
>>52599761
Aside from the fact that we saved our Dragon and Serenity's soul, I'm mostly glad we won because it meant we could finally shut Caintiff up. That fucker pissed me off.
>>
>>52599907
Sure, why not?
>>
>>52599907
If they could put in the effort to make it into a jump rather then a CYOA, sure.
>>
>>52599761
>>52599915
Caitiff*, fuck.
>>
>>52599207
One thing I'd like would be a paired uniflow lung system and enhanced kidneys. Sounds like kind of a weird combo, but hear me out: Uniflow lungs are what most birds use, far more efficient at absorbing oxygen than the sort of lungs we use. But they also cause you to lose moisture faster, so better kidneys to reduce water loss elsewhere.

Another would be a proper redesign of the human body cavity for bipedal stance. As it is, our organs rest on top of the diaphragm, makes us susceptible for hernias. Some extra connective tissues in the chest to support the organs away from the diaphragm would be nice. While we're at it, make it a total mechanical optimization. Nothing that gives improved strength or speed, but instead is focused on streamlining the joints and ligaments. Like, there's no reason for the medial nerve to go through the carpal tunnel, that just causes problems.

Another bioware idea, kind of out there and mixes with neuroware: polarized light nerve signalling. Instead of chemical signals, modify our neurons to communicate through polarized light. That way you can implement quantum encryption and make the brain unhackable. Pretty useful in a cyberpunk future.
>>
>>52599871
>>52599892
I wanna say something but my mind is filled with anger of an other sort, mostly since even I doubt myself when it comes to quantifying this stuff, hurts my head a bit.

>>52599915
Fighting along side Draco was the best part, and learning Dove was apparently a Light Elemental or something was a nice surprise.
>>
>>52599956
I loved the cultists at the end.

>How could it lose?!
>Why do we even bother?
>What...what do we do now.
>We run.
>*the cultists promptly run with their tails beneath their legs*
>>
>>52599892
vswiki is full of wankers. They're more than willing to take feats to the maximum even out of context in order to get as much strength as possible out of their favorite series.The article is the equivalent of saying that tifa can tank planetbusters becuase of supernova.
It's like saying Frisk is FTL because he can dodge highly telegraphed magic bullet hell lightning.
Or that the Doom guy is a planet buster because at the end of Doom 2 he beats the icon of sin who could have destroyed earth in the invasion.
Or that Samus can bench fifty quadrillion pounds because they used the wrong prefix and accidentallied three zeros to zebes' weight by accident in Metroid prime.
It's fucking stupid yo.
>>
>>52599956
I've seen worse bullshit from versus, so I can't get angry at this.
>>
>>52599986
>FTL Stands
>>
>>52599986
Kind of ignoring what I said anon. They're providing the feats supporting what they're saying and they seem to match up. Like the continent level thing is because some guy is throwing around giant meteors and punching people through mountains and then others fight equally with that guy.

I get that this site apparently has a bad rep but this stuff seems generally right, unless they're making up the stuff they're using as evidence.
>>
>>52599973
That was very amusing as well.

I really liked the epilogue. Rabble rabble.

>>52599997
Yeah I can see where you're coming from. Yet for me it feels wrong since I pretty much grew up with those games, plus the way they say 'Attack Potency' along with 'Country Level', I just can't help but feel and think.

"How in the ever loving fuck is Battleon still standing!"

>>52600026
Yeah those are rather accurate, its just that I twitch a bit when I see 'Country Level', also the meteor thing shouldn't really be continent level, since all the people did as teleport Battleon all over the place, so really small mountain level at best.
>>
>>52600026
It's an rpg man. If all those those busting levels were correct there wouldn't be a game or setting since everything would get pasted.

Now there are things capable of lots of destruction, but when the Hero of Lore is written down as a star buster because he can hurt a thing that ate the sun the ranking system breaks down.
>>
>>52600061
People don't fight at their max power all the time? Power Levels are inconsistent as they usually are? Gameplay-story segregation? Not hard to explain that problem away.
>>
>>52600076
Or better yet, the DBZ example of people focusing their power to damage individuals rather then widespread damage that wastes energy.
>>
>>52600061
>If all those those busting levels were correct there wouldn't be a game or setting since everything would get pasted.
This is just wrong. Fictional worlds don't generally work like that.
>>
>>52599775

>That makes sense, thanks! Polymorph Any Object and Investure sound particularly handy

You're welcome. Also a few side notes for it your basing that on just my post.

1. Polymorph Any Object is one of the most ridiculous spells in the game in terms of both versatility and power.

2. There's also multiple types of Investure spells each based on a specific type of baatezu/devil a.k.a. the Lawful Evil outsiders.

3. If your worried about side effects you might be able to use the Simulacrum spell to make things slightly less risky. It makes a sort of construct under that casters control with half the targets capabilities (at the time of casting), and there's nothing preventing you from casting it with yourself as the target.

Oh also on another side note if your willing to deal with the nonsense of epic level magic it has a few things that seem like they might be helpful for part of your become a primordial-expy multiverse project.

1. One of the spells Time Duplicate summons an alternate future copy of the caster.

http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/spells/timeDuplicate.htm

2. There's also a monster called a Phane that can summon alternate past versions of it's opponents.

3. Their are rules for developing spells for both summoning unique individuals from 'anywhere in the multiverse'(which at minimum means the D&D planes and whatever alternate timelines the above stuff uses) and for transforming other thing into exact copies of other beings (including mentally).
>>
File: FOW-GIF (17).png (133KB, 370x320px) Image search: [Google]
FOW-GIF (17).png
133KB, 370x320px
>>52600061
I agree, not to mention the Hero and his dragon weren't actually doing much if anything to SMUDD, they only defeated it due to SMUDD not really caring about them and wanting to expand plus Fluffy telling where the weakspot is. Not to mention its an outlier.

Hell Wargoth is put down as planet buster, except that he didn't destroy Somorah but rather burnt it to a crisp. The feat of fighting the World Ender isn't correct in displaying it as a planet busting feat since at that time Draco doesn't even have the ultimate orb, the Apprentice and the Professor are attacking fom from within his mind in order to fuse them together, not to mention that Jannia and Xan are both weakening Wargth through magic.

And I do believe to was mentioned by either Tomix or Ashendal that Wargoth would only destroy the planet if he overloaded on mana and basically became a large exploding magic-nuke.

Hell, they probably were thinking of Wargoth Sr. and not Wargoth Jr. on the destroy Somorah thing.

Also I'm sleepy, so goodnight /jc/!
>>
>>52597611
Immediately had to start playing this song.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoZ_eupjzYg
>>
>>52600061
>If all those those busting levels were correct there wouldn't be a game or setting since everything would get pasted.
I don't particularly know or care if anyone in this random-ass setting is continent-busting or whatever, but this is always an utterly asinine argument.

"If [thing] /really/ behaves as it's portrayed in-setting, then why doesn't [non-plot related background detail which assumes that all fiction is entirely simulationist] occur? ;^)"
>>
>>52599953
Uniflow lungs also effectively require you to breath twice to cycle the air. That'd take some getting used to.
>>
>>52600026
Mountains are like specks to a continent, senpai.
>>
>>52600285
I figure it would probably be built in, some minor changes to your autonomic responses so that you don't have to think about it, like how you don't have to consciously think about normal breathing.
>>
>>52599580
Can a Royal or someone with the Aldnoah perk eventually learn to make the technology under the Aldnoah section? Besides Quantum Teleportation, because that's got quite a bit of fiat attached.
>>
File: 1459329334300.jpg (294KB, 612x782px) Image search: [Google]
1459329334300.jpg
294KB, 612x782px
>>52599261
Both
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
>>
>>52600388
Anyone can learn how to make it, presumably it's not ACTUAL magic, it's just that only Royals will be able to use it or let others use it.

Quantum Teleportation works as it does in series. There's no fiat attached. If anything, the notes are there to specifically point out that fiat is not attached to any of the clones and thus they are missing some stuff.
>>
Anyone have a good idea for a 50 CP Scientist Item for B:TAS?

Puddin’s Pie- Once a day, you can summon a large pie in your Warehouse, big enough to theoretically hide a person. You can choose the filling/flavor of the pie. Cherry on top is optional, but highly recommended. (50 CP, free Drop In)

Grey Ghost Memorabilia- A collection of Grey Ghost merchandise in mint condition. Included are film reels of all episodes of the Grey Ghost series, as well as the books. The entire collection would fetch a very good price if it went to auction, but perhaps it might hold some sentimental value to you or someone you know? (50 CP, free Bat-family/Vigilante)

…A Rock!- Whenever you’re outside, you can find a rock. Not the same rock, but a large rock will always be on hand wherever you go. It’s the perfect size for throwing at pointy-eared vigilantes. (50 CP, free Criminal)
>>
>>52600553
How long would it take for the A.I. in New Roommate to take over, if for some reason you don't resist?
>>
>>52600555
So how do we get the companion into the Pie without destroying it? because that should be a thing
>>
>>52600566
Uh, instantly? It's already at the point where the two of you need to struggle with each other for it, though there are times when the AI will need a rest for a bit, but if you just lay back and spread open, it'll dive in.
>>
>>52600580
Without even buying me a drink first? Rude. Everyone wants a piece of my hardware.
>>
>>52600580
Can you then take back control, or is it permanent?
>>
>>52600580
So is it just... Willpower? Or what else?
>>
File: Puddin'.gif (3MB, 476x360px) Image search: [Google]
Puddin'.gif
3MB, 476x360px
>>52600569
Pick a pie type that doesn't have the top crust and has some sort of cream filling? It's not like Harley hopped out of an apple pie straight from the oven.
>>
>>52600602
yeah that'll leave a dent in the pie whereas I'm pretty sure she had the pie filling poured over her
>>
>>52600595
You can but it wants the body for good, so it's gonna try to either permanently drive you out or get itself to another body, which results in your death as per the drawback.

>>52600600
Yes, why wouldn't it be willpower?
>>
>>52600606
I mean, I guess I could include a line that says you can have one of your Companions put into the pie when you summon it, but that seems weird to me.

>I'm pretty sure she had the pie filling poured over her

I guess being one of the Joker's stooges isn't so bad.
>>
>>52600608
Not them, but is it a normal death? Or a special death? Could it be recovered from with a 1-up?
>>
>>52600602

Harley came out of a banana cream pie.
>>
>>52600608
Post-jump, can you not have your eye replaced with a normal biological eye, and then remove the eye and give the A.I. a body?
>>
>>52600625
I don't think it was ever said what type of pie it was, and in my opinion it's too white to be banana (not to mention the consistency), but when the Joker tried some he commented that she wasn't a good cook so it's possible.
>>
>>52600608

>so it's gonna try to either permanently drive you out

Do you mean remove your control of your body, or literally remove you from your body?
>>
>>52600622
It's a chain death.

>>52600633
If you like, I believe I noted you could do that? Might've forgotten.

>>52600636
Literally remove you (i.e death) or at least ensure you are permanently locked out.
>>
>>52600608
It says that you can replace it with a normal biological eye at the end of the jump. Can you instead replace it with a preserved version of your previous eye, if it's wasn'tt normal or biological?
>>
>>52600647
Sure. Probably should reword that line actually, was meant to be clear that you could just have your old one back.
>>
>>52600644
>If you like, I believe I noted you could do that? Might've forgotten.
Alright, cool. Thanks.

You might've put in in there? But it implies it stays in your head. Unless you didn't mean it to?

>After your time here ends, you can either have the eye safely replaced with a normal, biological one or work to solve the differences between yourself and the AI.
>>
>>52600621
thanks man. Basically what I was asking
>>
>>52600664
Yeah, seems I messed up on that last line and it came out wrong. Meant to add a little bit more to the mecha section so I'll correct that too sometime. Probably soon. Not great with updates.
>>
>>52600644

>Literally remove you (i.e death) or at least ensure you are permanently locked out.

Assuming you avoid being removed is losing control of your body a lose condition, or could you in theory complete the jump while the AI is in control?

Also does the 'or work to solve the differences between yourself and the AI.' part mean it's complete impossible to try to negotiate with the AI?
>>
>>52600717
You could in theory complete it while it was in control.

It does. For the duration of the jump, you won't be able to negotiate with each other over it.
>>
>>52600602
Reminder to everyone to rev up their Harley.
>>
File: Wizard Scratch.png (78KB, 160x292px) Image search: [Google]
Wizard Scratch.png
78KB, 160x292px
>>52599261
Vampires are obviously superior. Vampires get stronger with age, they can gain the abilities of others and also are stylish as fuck.

Meanwhile, werewolves are usually either hippies, dumb berserkers or mary sues that suddenly power up to defeat a legit vampire boss after discovering that they were a werewolf all the time.

More of a demon myself, mind you, but Vampire are usually my preferred choice.

>>52597782
Failing any drawback that strips you from your powers once the chain is over. Specially if it's one like Aslan passing judgment that can get you sent to a horrible place for the rest of eternity, powerless.

>>52598253
Maybe Power Protection from Superman: TAS?
>>
>>52600853
do they though? I always assumed the vampiric age equals power thing was a Side effect of each successive generation of vampires being weaker combined with averages over time rather than direct causation.
>>
>>52600903
Depends on the vampire in question, but they do in a most settings featuring them.

>In oWoD it's a mix of both. The curse gets weaker with each generation, but as they get older (simply by getting older or by experimenting with their powers), vampires grow stronger.
>In Hellsing, vampires get stronger with age, being an original vampire or a 'spawn' doesn't seem to matter. In 50 years Seras was stronger than anyone but Alucard himself, without eating any more souls.
>Blood Breeds in Kekkai Sensen also get stronger with age.
>In D&D-like settings, like most undead, they gather power with age.
>Most of the teenage vampire TV shows/books/movies also seem to follow that rule.
>>
>>52600553
If it can duplicate the person's supernatural abilities that don't depend on mere quarks and gluons, I'd opine it's actual magic or close enough as makes little difference.
>>
>>52601088
Which is why there is the note about it maybe not duplicating everything. This is pretty simple. Are the supernatural things linked to the persons body and mind like chakra or ki? Then it'd be copied. Is it some other unique factor about them that wouldn't have any sort of physical or mental link? Then it won't.

So if you've got a sharingan, that'll be possessed by your copies. If you have some luck perks, those won't be possessed.
>>
>>52601172
Oh, right, probably should mention too. Anyone who picked up one of those "Impossible to copy me/my powers/my stuff' perks should probably give the Quantum Teleportation option a miss. Won't work for them cause of their perks unless they have a way to turn it off.
>>
File: f2c2426670bc99a356500f1a85168ed4.jpg (399KB, 1600x1117px) Image search: [Google]
f2c2426670bc99a356500f1a85168ed4.jpg
399KB, 1600x1117px
Do you keep exotic pets in 'average' settings?
>>
>>52601223
I dont often keep pets, I mean I have a zoo and such but I just forget I have critters.
>>
>>52601223
What if I am the cute pet?
>>
>>52601223
Hang on,Are you saying jumpers should abandon their pets If they don't match the setting? That's just wrong,besides, I don't need to most of the actual pets I keep are big cats, and they fit in most places.
>>
>>52601278
>>52601223
forgot the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ksr0-H1gmI
>>
Who is best Son/Daughter?
>>
>>52601390
Hang on, are you talking twins or genderfluid descendents?
>>
>>52601399
Meant more along the lines of who is best son/daughter in jumpchain
>>
>>52601223
My Elves always run away in "average" settings.
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>52601413
>son/daughter

that's not An answer to my question so much as a restatement of your original question.
>>
>>52601428
Jesus you're as stupid as ever.
>>
>>52601390
Every son and/or daughter is best.
>>
File: Elodie.png (758KB, 1176x664px) Image search: [Google]
Elodie.png
758KB, 1176x664px
>>52601390
Obvious answer is obvious.
>>
>>52601390
Easy.
>>
>>52601458
Makes you wonder how he even made it to college.
>>
>>52601505
Comunity colleges for the mentally disabled, I'd guess. Your tax dollars at work.
>>
File: med.jpg (572KB, 2000x2706px) Image search: [Google]
med.jpg
572KB, 2000x2706px
Are there any good maid companions in the chain?
>>
>>52601541
Depends on your interpretation of 'good'. But Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime and Overlord might be a good place to start your search.
>>
File: Maid31.png (1MB, 1400x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Maid31.png
1MB, 1400x2000px
>>52601541

The one from Overlord jump can be great maids
>>
>>52601564
>>52601541
I never got the appeal of french maid suits.

>>
File: Maid26.jpg (85KB, 850x610px) Image search: [Google]
Maid26.jpg
85KB, 850x610px
>>52601586
>>52601586
>I never got the appeal of french maid suits.

It's because they're iconic but if you don't like them there are also different types of maid uniforms
>>
>>52601564
I thought they were tailored as a last line of defence and are actually crappy maids
>>
>>52601628
Battle Maids are good maids, but since the actual maid duties (cleaning, directly assisting the Supreme Beings) fall upon the homunculus maids and the manservants, they do not preform those task while in Nazarick.

You also get a companion maid either for free or by paying 50 CP..
>>
File: Maid11.jpg (95KB, 1169x1519px) Image search: [Google]
Maid11.jpg
95KB, 1169x1519px
>>52601628
>I thought they were tailored as a last line of defence and are actually crappy maids

Just have them as one of their side jobs anon
>>
>>52601486
https://youtu.be/_OemNp6hgX4
>>
File: She's growing up okay.png (1MB, 1917x1079px) Image search: [Google]
She's growing up okay.png
1MB, 1917x1079px
>>52601390
No debate in my mind
>>
>>52598253

IIRC, GURPS Monster Hunters had that as part of the psionic capstone.
>>
File: 1488115472194.png (77KB, 215x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488115472194.png
77KB, 215x250px
>>52601390
Is it bad that instead of waifuing Rin, I took her as daughterfu?
>>
File: Fantastic Beasts 1.1.pdf (7MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Fantastic Beasts 1.1.pdf
7MB, 1x1px
Canon companions were requested in the IRC and I couldn't see a reason not to allow it.
>>
>>52601864
If we have a briefcase we previously got can we import it here?
>>
File: _neuromods.png (1MB, 1844x2386px) Image search: [Google]
_neuromods.png
1MB, 1844x2386px
>>52599207

GURPS Bio-Tech has a *lot* of bio- and nano- augmentation options - it's pretty much a big ol' catalogue, and has really good descriptions.
>>
>>52601877
I'm inclined to say yes mostly because briefcase importing is a funny idea but why?

What briefcase do you have in mind?
>>
>>52601901
The Amazing Boiler Case from Razzle Dazzle. google won't tell me what a boiler case looks like but i'm pretty sure it's a briefcase.
>>
>>52601915
Actually that's a box for plumbing
>>
>>52601915
Yeah that's fine.
>>
>>52601942
Thanks.

>>52601937
What does a plumbing box have to do with magic trick.
>>
>>52601961
Maybe you pull Luigi out of it, I dunno
>>
>>52601942
>>52601961
>>52601915
I was under the impression that it was a misinterpretation of steamer trunk, which do in fact have a lot of association with classic magicians.
>>
>>52602030
That would make more sense than an incomplete plumbing system.
>>
>>52602048
yes , but even if it isn't the wording of the item implies It is much larger than a briefcase.
>>
File: 1457734659605753641.jpg (289KB, 967x642px) Image search: [Google]
1457734659605753641.jpg
289KB, 967x642px
>>52602063
There's some big briefcases in the world.

Jokes aside, i personally don't see the implications but i assume your right.
>>
>>52602102
I suppose That's fair considering it mentions being bigger on the inside. And antique briefcases are a thing SoI guess this really could go either way
>>
File: IMG_1014.jpg (105KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1014.jpg
105KB, 500x392px
>>52600798

Too bad the only available Harley in Jumpchain is the shitty Injustice one.
>>
>>52602140
that's what pods,charisma perks and the DC jump's option to choose whatever continuity you like Are for
>>
>>52602139
Really I'll just have to wait until clover turns up in thread & ask him to get a solid ruling on it.

Till then I'll just assume it's one of those storage trunks.
>>
>>52602148
>DC jump's option to choose whatever continuity you like

I thought that was only limited to comics universes not any of the animated stuff?
>>
>>52601586
Cute, frilly, servile, associated with class, associated with exoticism (unless you're a dirty frenchy), potentially skimpy.
>>
>>52602140
that's because Harley died in a swarm of bees

so many bees
>>
>>52602169
I don't think so. I mean everyone was always who me going to Batman the brave and the bold for my time in DC and I spoke openly about it when I was Allowed on IRC and no one tried to correct me
>>
>>52600555
Anyone?

BANG! Gun- This brightly colored, slightly comical revolver doesn’t appear to be a dangerous weapon at first glance. When the trigger is pulled, a flag pops out of the barrel with a BANG! POW! BAM! or some other humorous word written on it. Fire it again, and the flag shoots out like a bolt from a crossbow, hopefully catching whoever you were pointing it at off guard. Afterwards, you can fire it like a normal gun. (100 CP, discount Drop In)

Jumper Cave- That’s right; you too can own your very own Batcave! Located under any one property you buy or have brought here (so long as it’s stationary; if you don’t have any property then you just have a cave somewhere) is your very own subterranean lair, with stalagmites, stalactites, hordes of bats you can rile up, and of course a deep pit. Furnishing it will be up to you- all of Batman’s trophies and equipment didn’t just show up, after all. Another feature of the Jumper Cave is that it allows you to “link” your properties together with subterranean caves, so long as you place them relatively close together. Alternatively, you can consolidate all of your property on top of the Jumper Cave. The Jumper Cave will retain modifications with the exception of expansion, although you can even things out a bit; can’t have you hollowing out the Earth to fit in more secret lair, can we? (100 CP, discount Bat-family/Vigilante)
>>
>>52602206

Looks great to me man
>>
>>52602206
jumper cable seems a little powerful for 100CP considering it offers a Kings Road through Everywhere you own and allows you to arrange Everywhere you own conveniently in one place,I Would put it at 400CP
>>
>>52602206
Perhaps a basic chemistry set to get them started?
>>
>>52598002
>Devil-Tigers
>Swallowing the Scorpion
Does not allow the Devil Tigers to have ANY control over where the Exaltation will go, the Charm /only/ seperates it from Lilun/the Yozi's control.

>>52598354
Yes, they'd just be mortals again. They might have Enlightened Essence from the experience though, and possibly access to Terrestrial Martial Arts if they'd bothered learning that while they were Exalts.

Normally they might have a posssibility for Terrestrial Sorcery too, but Infernal sorcery works differently from the Sorcery that everyone else (including mortals) can access, so that wouldn't work. Might be able to use the spells they knew beforehand again if they learned to use Sorcery again the normal way though.

And they'd remember how their Charms worked for teaching purposes, but not using them (just like Ghosts do).

>>52602206
I love them. The gun's hilarious, and the cave's amazing.

Though maybe Jumper Cave should be a bit more expensive than 100, since it's a pretty nice lair.

Not sure about scientist stuff though.
>>
>>52602279
You might have a point for putting everything in one structure, but I feel like just having underground passages to all of your stuff isn't worth more than 100 CP, especially since it comes with the stipulation that they need to be placed close to each other and means you'd be putting all your eggs in one basket.

>>52602282
Maybe; Scientist has been a hard one to make items for. I might just make it a collection of the Riddler's non-lethal toys and games or something.

>>52602419
Glad you like them, anon.

>>52602206
Renuyu- Renuyu is a massively addictive “skin revitalizing cream” that actually loosens skin cells in the applied area, allowing the skin in the area where it is applied to be shaped to the user’s specification and allowing for temporary, crude shapeshifting. While Renuyu is responsible for giving Matt Hagen his superhuman abilities, transforming him into Clayface, the painful metamorphisis was a highly unlikely result of being forcibly overdosed with an entire canister of Renuyu; in addition the skin-loosening effect continued, causing Clayface’s body to rapidly degenerate over time. His life was saved by mere chance when his body happened to pass over a pipe spewing unknown chemicals into the sea. As such, extreme caution or further experimentation with Renuyu is needed for it to be used safely. You have several doses of Renuyu, as well as the recipe to make more. (100 CP, discount Scientist)
>>
>>52602553
Trained Animal- While Batman doesn’t have a Bathound in this universe, there’s no shortage of criminals with trained animals to help with their nefarious deeds. Catwoman has a cat, Mr. Freeze had polar bears, Harley Quinn has her hyenas, and the Penguin practically built his persona on using feathered fiends in his heists. You can pick any Earth animal, so long as it’s no bigger than an elephant; you will receive an especially well-trained example of that species that, in all honesty, is probably smarter than the average Gotham low-life. Its training is orientated towards helping you in your chosen career path, be it a scientist, a crime-fighter, or a criminal, and it is smart enough to easily learn new commands, even on the fly. (100 CP, discount Criminal)
>>
>>52602562
so, would they count as a companion since This animal is as smart as a person?
>>
File: Job here is done FEH.png (673KB, 638x1271px) Image search: [Google]
Job here is done FEH.png
673KB, 638x1271px
>>52597782
The killed by x being who takes your place in the chain drawbacks, along with the arbitrary victory conditions in some jumps trapping you in a subpar world forever. How to prevent most of that is not taking said drawbacks or jumping said worlds.

Outside of that, stack up on exotic protections or build up immunity to them. I have no soul to burn from ghost rider, zombie from seven deadly sins, and gamer's mind from The Gamer cover the soul, body, and mind respectively. Lunar dial from touhou or narnian time from narnia cover you on most time shenanigans while according to my records from Drakenguard prevents people from retroactively erasing you. Common sense from Akame ga kill lets you master /a/ll forms of common sense which is where most jumpers on here seem to make their first mistake. Generic virtual world has a perk for building up resistance and immunity over time to damaging exposure.

Ah, one more thing jackieumper. Losing interest in everything from excessive time along with being unable to relate to people anymore is an issue. Try either El Dorado or Generic Universal Monsters for the former, with kamen rider gotta go fast the only one that matters besides cake boss and friendship man for the bug perk that always lets you relate to people.
>>
>>52599207
Bit late, buuut... I want a computer/phone in my brain at the very least.

LED tattoos? Cosmetic cyberware in general too.

Fiberoptic hair, programmable in any color. Allowing for patterns, designs, or scrolling effects that nature could never manage.

Speaking of, some upgrade to cosmetically trick out your cybernetics? Like, making everything chrome, installing LEDs, or engraving the metal?

Monofilament wires hidden in cybernetic finger tips.

Metal bone-lacing, Wolverine-style. Not necessarily with claws, though that's a good stand-alone option.

Cybernetic tail, for balance. Possibly with cybernetic cat-ears, for "enchanced hearing". Totally not just for catgirls.

An implanted recorder (possibly with cyber-eyes, or other senses) letting you record and play back everything you see/hear/otherwise sense?

Voice synthesizer?

>>52599261
Vampire. They get immortality, and at least they're housebroken.

>>52601223
Of course? I usually just don't go out with them in public, aside from when I don't give a fuck or when I use a normality filter.

>>52601390
Now that's a hard question... I can't really play favorites like that...

I guess all of them are the best?
>>
>>52599775
>Those owl things that follow vampires around in nWOD and go "why aren't you being true creatures of the night REEEE" still crack me up
Hahawut? Really?
>>
>>52602648
That was a joke, it's just an extremely well trained animal.
>>
>>52602673
okay,I'm an idiot and misinterpreted that. It was a bit of a confusing joke since it included a benchmark for its intelligence.
>>
File: kyoko.jpg (52KB, 667x295px) Image search: [Google]
kyoko.jpg
52KB, 667x295px
>>52602687
>>
>>52602687
It was more supposed to say something about the Gotham low-lives.
>>
>>52602669
How do people learn so much about all of these settings?

Is ASA an a rogue AI?
>>
>>52602669
Yeah they're called the Strix and seem to exist to give vampires the business.
>>
>>52602714
>give vampires the business

I'm just imagining this giant owl looming over a scared salaryman vampire like every stereotypical boss in every movie about an everyman ever
>>
>>52602705
I get that now
>>
>>52602779
they basically flap around killing and possessing vampires or calling vampires filthy casuals for still looking human
>>
>>52602562
BONK! Mallet- This brightly colored mallet has an usual property, as it seems to knock foes- even those with mild superhuman attributes- into a dazed or even unconscious state with incredible ease. Though the hammer is a bit unwieldy thanks to its huge size, requiring a bit of a wind up to get a good swing, one blow is usually enough to clobber anyone you happen to meet senseless. (200 CP, discount Drop In)

Jumpermobile- Although it doesn’t quite have all the bells and whistles as the Batmobile, this state of the art car does feature an onboard computer capable of automatic navigation and internet capability, an engine that can hit speeds comparable to a racecar, and an ejector seat(s). Most importantly, it’s surprisingly easy to modify with a little mechanical know-how, letting you modify it to your hearts content. (200 CP, discount Bat-family/Vigilante)

Robotic Monster- This mechanical monstrosity, standing up to 15-feet tall, can be based off of any mythological beast you desire, including built in weaponry- such as a flamethrower for a dragon- that can mimic their “natural” abilities to an extent. Its AI isn’t that sophisticated, being nowhere near sentience, but it comes preprogramed with a variety of routines that allow you to assign it to a good amount of jobs, such as guarding, patrolling, and even cleaning up. Can be as life-like or obviously robotic as you wish. (200 CP, discount Scientist)
>>
>>52602805
Trick Umbrella- A favorite of short, fat, vaguely penguin themed socialites everywhere, this umbrella features a multitude of weapons for self-defense, as well as a few other gadgets. The tip of the umbrella is actually a blade, suitable for fencing, and is capable of retracting to fire bullets and even a grenade, although reloading an umbrella can be cumbersome. It’s capable of spraying gas, can be used as a blowtorch, and even as a one man helicopter. It can even keep the rain off you. The only drawback is that this is all packaged in an umbrella, which might bemuse those without class. (200 CP, discount Criminal)
>>
>>52602805
>>52602813
These Drop-In items make me smile. I like the rest too, but those are just great.
>>
>>52602805
can you import a car for the Jumpermobile? because I put a lot of work into the edgemobile and don't want to see it go to waste.
>>
>>52602853
Sure.
>>
I want to make a Splatoon jumpchain but my computer is fucked
>>
>>52602878
I thought we had Splatoon?
>>
>>52602878
>Splatoon
We've already got one.
>>
>>52602890
>>52602894
Does anyone have it on hand because I can't seem to find it anywhere hence why I was going to make one
>>
I have a question. I have a perk that lets me create "characters" that I can take the role of. It's how I have been fan wanking dealing with background memories. I'm an actor playing the character that I have jumped into. Now the question I want to ask is if tattletale read me, would she be reading me or would she be reading the character I made. never read worm so I'm not sure how good of a read her powers would give on me.
>>
>>52602912
Just your character, dependign on how good the perk is.
But if its the one I think it is, then so long you give her no other clues of a different backstory, you should be able to taint her information just fine~
>>
File: Splatoon JumpChain.pdf (144KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Splatoon JumpChain.pdf
144KB, 1x1px
>>52602908
it's right on the drive anonymousyou know, the drive does have a search function>>52602868
awesome
>>52602912
1.there is a perk for that in sword art online
2. There is a perk for that in worm
3. there is another perk for tha tin young justice.

Grab them all before you encounterher
>>
>>52602947
one out of three guess i'll pick the other ones up from worm and YJ
>>
>>52602813
>It can even keep the rain off of you.
So OP plz nerf. No, seriously, this is all looking great.
>>
File: Neco_arc_rocket.png (101KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Neco_arc_rocket.png
101KB, 512x512px
which jumps offer a chibi or mascot character form
>>
>>52603257
TOME,Carnival phantasm.
>>
>>52601223
I keep my eeveelutions as pets rather than companions.
>>
>>52599920
What if it already is a CYOA and they want to make a Jump based on that?
>>
>>52603504
That's what I said. If they want to do it, they need to be ready to do things like expand it and explain much more then what was in the CYOA alone.
>>
File: werewolf.jpg (112KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
werewolf.jpg
112KB, 1280x800px
>>52599261
Vampire:
+Turns into a bat
+Mary Sue magic powers
+-Immortal
+-Either freakishly ugly, or freakishly beautiful
-Undead
-Weak to stakes, sunlight, silver, garlic, wolfsbane, hawthorne, bibles, crosses, holy/running water, fire, mirror, having their heads cut off, etc.
-Has to sleep in a coffin full of dirt
-Can't cross water
-OCD, has to count seeds and shit
-Can't eat human food
-Can only drink blood
-Can't enter houses without permission

Werewolf:
+Fluffy
+Strong
+Is a doggo
+Is a pupper
+-Only transformed temporarily
+-Is a furry
+-Can die
-Weak to silver and wolfsbane
-Possibly uncontrollable
-Doesn't like vegetables

I think I'm going to have to go with werewolf.
>>
>>52603740
Plus there are no vampires with an australian accent.
>>
File: silver.jpg (443KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
silver.jpg
443KB, 800x800px
>>52602813
Oh, question about the Jumper Cave and a few about the Deranged Fan companion...

Could the Jumper Cave instead be attached to the Warehouse or its attachments?

Is the Deranged Fan's described attractiveness the equivalent of the Timm Design free perk, or above that?

How do I get her closest to Harley herself, just by gettting the Drop-In perks? Or should I also look at others for my 100CPs?

And considering my default superhero 'costume' is basically copying the Silver Surfer, but without the surfboard... Would a Deranged Fan just spray-paint herself silver/gold/bronze as their 'costume'?
>>
>>52603792
Erm.

If you don't count the Vampire Diaries, there aren't.
>>
>>52603865
That just gives the precedence that Australian vampires are doomed to be written poorly.

Like the rest of Vampire Diaries' characters.
>>
File: time conduit.png (376KB, 565x1472px) Image search: [Google]
time conduit.png
376KB, 565x1472px
>>52600138

There's also pretty damn good time-travel.

It's an FR spell (from 2e, but canon). It has a few bits mediated by gods, and you can't return to the same year that you target - but there's no limit to how far back you can go.
>>
>>52603565
It's not banned or anything. It's just that it's been tried before and nothing has ever come of it.
>>
>>52603848
I mean, if you really wanted a cave in your Warehouse I guess that would be fine.

Equivalent; since Timm Design is a free perk all Companions get it for free.

Her personality is up to you, but I'd recommend "Gimmick", "Specialist" or "Street Fighter" as her perk choices, depending on what you mean by getting her closest to Harley. Specialist would be for her background in psychology, Street Fighter for her scrapiness, and Gimmick so that their costume gives the right effect.

Possibly; it's up to you. She might also decide to wear gold/silver/bronze painted clothing instead, as a possible alternative for example.
>>
>>52603929
...I know. I never said it was bad. Just that they'd need to do more to get it accepted.

Anon, are you okay? Maybe you should have a lie down.
>>
>>52604004
banned*
>>
>>52602419
>Does not allow the Devil Tigers to have ANY control over where the Exaltation will go, the Charm /only/ seperates it from Lilun/the Yozi's control.

True - although once you have the capability to contain an Exaltation, such as the various jade traps, you do have a *limited* ability to influence where it goes.

At that point, it's a matter of the sophistication of your trap and implementing massively-Sidereal social keikaku.

But it's probably easier to wait for the Locust Crusade, enter Autochthon, save him from the Void, wake him up, and just ask nicely for the secrets of creating an Exaltation imbued with the themes of a Jumper - namely, soul-eating, power-merging, multiwaifu drifting, and arguing about houserules.
>>
>>52603978
Alright, thanks for the answers. I kinda thought Madman would work for her psychologist skills too.
>>
>>52604114
Oh, yeah, that would work too. I was thinking of the "appear insane" aspect, which would be redundant because they're already crazy. But the deep understanding of psychology that perk gives would be close enough to what Specialist gives to work.
>>
So who did you waifu in the Percy Jackson jump?
>>
>>52604198
Percy.
>>
>>52604198
No one, because I'm not a pedophile.
>>
>>52604326
Hmmmm. Unprovoked pedophile defense. That sounds an aaaaaawful lot like what a pedophile would say.
>>
>>52604343
Saying that I don't want to fuck children makes me a pedophile? That's some weird backwards logic you've got there.
>>
>>52604343
>ask who to waifu in a jump where the only people with more personality than a cardboard box are minors
>gets implied to be a pedophile
>in a moment of panic, insists that no, he is not a pedophile and in fact his accuser must be
Lul.
>>
>>52604359
pretty sure most of them are teens when you start(as are you). Which means when jump ends, they have likely been either adults or dead for years.
>>
>>52604396
>as are you
Really? In body maybe, but you still vastly eclipse them in experience and mentality, which is largely what matters in such situations.
>>
>>52604326

Ding ding ding!

We have the right answer, folks, the right answer!

>>52604396

>De-aged adult in younger body
>Interacts with teens.
>Waits until they're legal.

That's just very circuitous grooming.
>>
>>52604390
I'm a different person from the original person who asked. Just thought it was funny that when a waifu question popped up his first instinct was to respond with "I'm not a pedophile." Are the only characters in that setting actually minors?
>>
>>52604396
My age being reduced to a teenager doesn't change the fact that I'm a grown man and they aren't. And even if they're adults by the end of the jump, interacting with them in hopes of eventually waifuing them is grooming, a classic pedophile tactic.

>>52604436
Minors, married adults, or utterly boring. So anyone you might want to actually be interested in is either pedophilia or cuckolding.
>>
>>52604436
Mostly, yes. There are the gods, of course, but barely any time at all is spent focused on them.
>>
>>52604433
I would like to point out that just because my companion likes to look like a prepubescent girl does not mean she is. She is in fact a 3200 or so year old wuxia woman who insists on looking that way.

She may look like a loli, but she is a legal loli.
>>
>>52604198
A companion that I imported, what, did you think I'm a slut that picks up new waifus in every jump? I only pick up new waifus every other jump.
>>
>>52604198
Eris/Discordia.
>>
>>52604421
Nah I asked Zeus he said it was totally okay
>>
>>52604501
>slut that picks up new waifus in every jump
So you don't even pick them up first?
>>
>>52604421
The same could be said about most people in most settings.
>>
>>52604718
Your words are as empty as your soul! Jumpers ill need a savior such as you!
>>
>>52604433
for most jumpers people a few centuries old are children experience wise as well.
>>
>>52604455
if you are mentally and spiritually an adult, I pity you. Adulting is no fun at all(bills and responsibilty and taxes oh my)
>>
File: 3670612-csaa.png (385KB, 703x800px) Image search: [Google]
3670612-csaa.png
385KB, 703x800px
>>52604855
>Jumper is literally too old for your bullshit.
Thread posts: 426
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.